[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 92

File: fraud .jpg (667KB, 1500x1338px) Image search: [Google]
fraud .jpg
667KB, 1500x1338px
injecting bathtub chemicals in your virgin butt while ignoring and hiding all alex/glands posts

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on autismo general: >>40173786
>>
File: IMG_2546.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2546.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>40188149

I can't wait to get pumped pics when I'm not living on a -1500 deficiet and starving myself

Who's got most recent pics of catpiss?

>hide Alex posts

What do you people want from me? How big I gotta get.

Doesn't matter that I've been lifting for 4 months, doesn't matter I'm natty, I'm bigger than some of your "respected" trips already

Why are you hiding posts?

Same shit for glands,

Hide his posts because he has striated obliques and is huge and women want him

While you have to pin yourself to lose your virginity glands just turns down girls LOL

Hahahah

Where's that guy that said I was gonna stop lifting after 1 month? Am I bigger than him yet?
>>
File: IMG_2565.png (256KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2565.png
256KB, 1242x2208px
>>40188250

Hey ps guy that is fucking a daki right now

>if only she knew
>>
I love this. It's like watching a train crash in slow motion. I want to look away from the carnage but it's too much fun. Lowkey feel bad for most of the trips though.
>>
>>40188294

Like why?

It's a bodybuilding general.

I wanna be a body builder.

So you think me making good progress and being bigger while being more shredded than half the trips would be a good thing? Not bad?

I thought everyone wanted to see each other get big here.

But I get big, wahh wahh, boo hoo, because I don't use steroids

Pretty sad desu

So I looked at MasT and I was like wow I wanna look like that someday

And I read about MasT outlook on life and it was all the stuff I applied to business and why I made so much money

So I just applied it to bodybuilding and I got so much gains

I think I am DYEL still. But if brick who is my size while 5 times then bodyfat is "ripped" then you have to admit I am ripped too, or he is dyel.

If stoya "looks fine for being on tren and dbol" then you have to admit I look fine for being on nothing and lifting 4 months

I'm just really grateful to jerry and MasT and NatT and everyone that helped me make a lot of progress

I am starting first bulk and it won't take long to beat catpiss and kahuna I am already close to them, on gains made while eating 1500 calories a day and starving myself

Why people mad? I take MasT advice. I got big.

MasT "I can make anyone big"

Thank you MasT
>>
>>40188326
Ok bro :)
>>
>>40188250
>glands just turns down girls LOL
this isn't even funny anymore because i have crippling horniness 24/7 and need this shit to go away before i fuck a tranny hooker or something

i """technically""" could easily just fuck something right now but that is not even the main issue. the main issue is i want to stop feeling FUCKING KEKOLDED by this disease.

i could fuck something right now if i literally just went for it instead of passing it up like u say. but i dont fucking WANT TO. I want to GET BETTER AND FUCK EVERYTHING I CAN. THAT will be true fucking bliss. ROIDED UP RICH GUY FUCKING BITCHES LEFT AND RIGHT. not ignoring my cuckolded face just to fuck some stupid ass girl. it's not about the pussy it's about everything surrounding it too.
>>
File: IMG_2566.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40188350

Kahuna u wanna do this pose?

I wanna see how many more weeks of training to beat you

You have no core no nothing other than some fatceps, you wanna cut and then measure biceps? Let's see who's actually bigger

I am looking at our pics side by side on my screen and idk if I don't already have you beat

Stoya status: BTFO

Brick: BTFO

Kahuna: ???

Catpiss: SOON
>>
>>40188408
Alright bro whatever you say :)
>>
Ibutamoren
Horny goat weed
Passion flower

2 month night time stack. Or is it dummmm?
>>
File: IMG_2568.png (252KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2568.png
252KB, 1242x2208px
>>40188428

>kahuna forgot to train core
>he will never get texts like this

Idk who's reverse dysmorphic me or him?

Because he seems to think he's big, and he just isn't, isn't even hit natty dyel mode yet.

I am still new and hoping to get to 'natty dyel' level.

But to look like kahuna and think you are big? Just lol, that is some real reverse dysmorphia

Even if you pretend he is natty the physique is lacking big time

I liked the guy a lot more before he started acting like he's bigger than me when he just isn't.

I am checking photos on my screen and I don't see it. Anyone sees it?

Anyways I am going to bang my PRIME teenage slut

You guys stay delusional and roiding for this

>>40188383

lollolol

You want to fuck some of the girls blowing up my OkCupid for me, too many

I don't even care I am just going to fuck to his girl now to piss off that other guy.

The one that said I had a "good" body.

How u can roid and think my body is good? Lol?

Fuxking bitches is over rated

I see girls in the gym make eye contact and smile at me and do their stupid meme ass routine in front of me

I used to hit on them, now I just ignore it.

Less time to superset and get big. Just wanna get bIG. Get that natty MasT mode.

Fuck bitches glands, leave humanity behind
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 637x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 637x1026px
Gf just bought me $200 in clothes and a $100 dinner so I ate her out after the gym despite not being in the mood for sex at all. After she was trying to spend the night and I told her I really wanted to watch anime alone and she said ok cool and left.

Oh well I never made this much when I was straight up selling my body.

I really think shes the one not joking at all. She doesn't care at all about my drug history, criminal record, or std positive status. She wants to get married so I'll be on her health insurance cause of all the latent body damage from using for years.
>>
What the hell did I miss

I've been gone for a day and some DYEL is using his Saturday night to rant at trips and anons on a sub-thread of a imageboard?

Is this a troll or just saddest man on earth
>>
>>40188498
>I ate her out after the gym despite not being in the mood for sex at all.

>After she was trying to spend the night and I told her I really wanted to watch anime alone

/fraud/

steroid users general
>>
>>40188491
Sure bro if you say so :)
>>
File: IMG_2570.png (279KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2570.png
279KB, 1242x2208px
>>40188383

Hey glands girls don't care about defintion right?

They just want a fat power lifter right?

Ps: I'm sure you recognize your own line don't you?

I was thinking of you when I sent it :p
>>
>>40188491
Woah guy I didn't have any issue with you. We're clearly in 2 different leagues when it comes to physique but I'm enhanced and you're not so we're actually on two separate playing fields. Either way we both have strengths and weak points.

sorry for whatever hurt your feelings man, I try never insult anyone on here and won't make an exception for you despite you having an issue with me.

I really do encourage everyone to improve themselves and be the best they can. We all spend enough time on here to occasionally but heads and occasionally connect.

Try toning down whatever this thing you're doing is. I'd like to see you succeed with your goals but yelling at everyone is just antagonistic and unnecessary.
>>
holy shit raw minced meat taste so good and is addictive as fuck
>>
File: IMG_2573.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>40188556

>We're clearly in 2 different leagues

Go pull up your own pic then look at this mr reverse dysmorphia

I'm just playing around bro I like you

I just feel like my physique deserves more respect than it gets here considering it is natty and I am 4 months in and look better than stoya and brick already

I'm high sorry kahuna lol
>>
>>40188491
>OkCupid
i thought all the non-beachwhale sjw tumblr psychos moved to tinder?

jesus christ when i am fully better... right now i can walk around shaved instead of with a disgusting ass beard. face now looks fat/chubby, down from super fat... (which is down from obese, which is down from disgustingly completely deformed) soon enough it will be slayer status when this gland shit is gone... i need to get on that tinder game...

i was looking in the mirror in the gym today. and like it is fucking retarded, i was flexing my jaw muscle and looking at it's striations

then i look at my face as a whole and it is this fat piece of shit from these glands (still better than being a hideously deformed chipmunk piece of shit though)

when im better tinder should be literal easymode for me, just take at least one pic shirtless on my yacht with my $5k+ dog whos father wins dog shows, lol. pure alpha status

roids, riches, looks, and cheating with a dog pic.

>>40188539
its funny cuz a lot of people dont realize girls think lean = "omg huge muscles"

also i don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing, and i can't tell why. but i am good as fuck at talking to girls without even "trying", like talking to them is just completely natural and enjoyable even with me having "ree a girl is looking at these glands" in the back of my mind.

then i talk to guys and it is just boring as fuck comparatively and they are so low energy "ugh dude cant wait to go sleep after this class", "man im so tired"...
>>
Why is deca+tren not recommended together?
>>
>>40188675
both 19 nors that will both raise prolactin

although theoretically you can blow enough on caber to lower your prolactin. but at high enough doses caber causes LVH so that's probably not the best idea either
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 355x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 355x581px
>>40188511
This is MY blog and if YOU don't like the subject matter then go start your own blog!

>>40188612
IME it takes a long time to add sheer thickness. When I see some of the monsters at my gym what makes them so impressive is just how fucking thick and solid looking they are. I know for me who started out 6' 3 155lbs coming off heroin the hardest part was shoveling the amount of food necessary into me and keeping my training consistent.

Shit like injuries happen (and for me stuff like relapse) which cause huge jumps backwards. You have a good physique and I don't know what your goals are but for a lot of steroid users like myself, I want that solid thick build.

Remember that progress in the beginning is the easiest part. I don't think it's that people don't respect your physique as much as they're bothered by the "cart in front of the horse" mentality of "look at all the progress I'm going to make" based on how you've done so far. It's like premed students doing great in Bio 1 and 2 and bragging about how rich they're going to be as doctors even though they haven't even begun the real hard part.

Just my two cents. I think you should make an effort to build relationships with people here because, for me at least, these internet weirdos help keep me on track. Guys like Chem and Brick have been here to objectively give me advice both in and out of the weight room for a couple years now.

Jesus I never talk this much. Keep up the good work lifting and eating but maybe take a look at how you behave. My advice is always offered with a grain of salt because I'm, by my own admission, a bipolar 2 heroin addict ex fake gay prostitute.
>>
>>40188715
legit what are you running that you are not in the mood for sex? like 2 grams of deca with no caber or something?
>>
File: IMG_2575.png (288KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2575.png
288KB, 1242x2208px
>>40188666

Nah, there are still some QTs.

When u look like this the ugly ones know not to even like you on quick match

Look at jaw. It has stirations, finally, I was admiring them in the gym other day >>40188612

So like the only girls that message you are hot as fuck actually lol

Your profile pic just should be your doing a men's physique pose in the mirror, straight up. Works for me.

As far as talking to girls I don't know I just say whatever random shit

This girl is still hitting me up after 'lick my striated obliques'

Just say what u want to say doesn't matter anyways lll

And yeah obviously on the dates just wear a really tight shirt

And make sure you touch their hands or something it's an excuse to kiss them then u can bang
>>
File: 1482563426206.png (236KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482563426206.png
236KB, 656x368px
>Out of college for 8 months
>Longass multi-month interview processes
>Still no career
>GF relationship is a shit
>Splitting time between GFs and parents
>TFW the only thing keeping me from giving up is my Test arrived today

If I can just break through and ascend, I will break free of all the dead weight and gains goblins in my life and be eternally happy
>>
>>40188498
>or std positive status
What you got homie?

Herpes checking in.
>>
>>40188746

cry baby entitled millennial. no one is hiring you because you suck.
>>
>>40188729
I have sex a lot and am usually just indifferent by the end of the day. This girl has an insatiable appetite for it and will still be literally soaked all over her thighs just from kissing her neck a little while watching a movie or whatever.

Also I'd been trying the "no AI feels awesome" meme and all it did for me was give me a few pimples on my back and lowered libido.
>>
File: 1480145778576s.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1480145778576s.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>40188774
>Feeling entitled because I want to work hard and earn money instead of clubbing or traveling or whatever

I have a job, not a set career in my field, you absolute pathetic nostalgia blind ignorant waste of space.

http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/cost-of-living-parents-had-it-cheaper/
>>
>>40188735
>>As far as talking to girls I don't know I just say whatever random shit
same they seem to dig it until the point where i
>kthxbye
and walk away like a retard who is castrated, to go back to the chastity cage known as my room

>>40188746
>>>Splitting time between GFs and parents
uhh, forget your stupid ass parents? lol

although i am probably not one that should be saying this type of shit since i am biased.

>>40188778
>>I have sex a lot and am usually just indifferent by the end of the day.
up the tren

also what are you running? i don't think i am ever gonna run anything except low test high tren. might throw in superdrol in the future if i get bored though.

have 0 acne and haven't even taken accutane in like 3 weeks (only took it for ~15 days). 250 test for me = no ai or i crash my estrogen and feel like shit

>>40188825
he means u are not entitled to your "dream career"

inb4 art history major
>>
>>40188831
I work in medical device sales.

And my job is like 10 minutes from my parents and I'm saving up/applying for a better position.

GF's is in another city where I went to college and all my friends are.

I run a website I co-founded so I can pretty much work wherever.

And I make shit money.
>>
>>40188694
but is the mix worth it in terms of gains?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40188773
Nothing major, HSV1 and 2 and HPV. Kind of a pain but I've still never been turned down by a girl because of it and I've told the 15+ girls I've been with since finding out I had it all.

>>40188831
500 test
600 tren
Loading 900 EQ

Gonna just start AI again. I like higher test since I'm trying to make the scale go up.

Off all rec drugs too
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40188735
>>40188729

This is how I dress I'm gonna leave the House now

If you're actually big it will work better

>>40188715

I was just baiting when I went after you and catpiss because you guys have bodies that are good.

I mean I hope to beat you guys some day natty, but I am delusional like that.

You can check my pic at the same angle same lighting and same distance from mirror vs Stoya

It doesn't lie. I am leaner and bigger. As for brick, just lol.

I don't care to bait stoya but everyone always calling me a skeleton and then sucking stoya's dick. Now they have photos of me next to stoya in identical lighting so they can blow me, honestly. Either we both are dyel (we both are dyel) or we both are huge. And lol at a 4 month natty or a guy that somehow is smaller than one being huge, it's absurd.

Obviously, Brick's goal is not physique. But he shouldn't act like he has one when he doesn't. His physique is not respectable of a natty (neither is mine) and yet he acts like he's huge and lean.

Most steroid users that care about physique want to look both lean and big.

45" waste and having some size to you just because of your 40% bodyfat is not a good physique. Not for a natty not for nobody.

Like medium size arms with 49% bodyfat on roids is not impressive, stop talking yourself up brick, just impress us with how strong you are

My goals is to get as big at a shredded contest bf % as I can and work to build taper, meaning my priority is delts and lats as well as obliques ATM
>>
>>40188860
I have HPV. Never felt the need to tell anyone.

My doc kinda just laughed at me when I told him I had it (girl told me she had it) and I asked if I should get tested.

He was basically like nah guys are fine with it and that was that.
>>
random thought how do you guys get turned on by girls biting their lips

just doesn't do it for me at all. when they get shy and smile + maybe fuck with their hair. fuck

>>40188860
well yeah 500 test you're gonna need an ai unless you are bimbo
>>
>>40188860
Sorry dude, I don't know who you are but im the herp anon.

Are you like crazy jacked?

I'm alright atm but been thinking of taking gear just to bump my hotness up a bit so it will be a little less of a turnoff.
>>
>>40188866
Same thing when I got herpes. Doc was like "lol it's nothing" than I cried and I think he felt bad.

I'm just worried about herpes link to alzheimers.

And I'm worried about hpv and it's link to cancers. Val Kilmer has it from eating dank pussy and I don't want my dick falling off.
>>
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40188865
People goals are different. Bricks a smart guy and his lifts are extremely impressive, those numbers require knowledge and dedication. If his goal was to lean out i'm confident that with his knowledge and dedication he would.

Personally, I don't understand lifting for numbers. Like you I am physique oriented. Even at my current bf% I'm unhappy with my stomach fat but I know it's a necessary evil atm to achieve my size goal in the time frame I have in mind.

Or maybe I'm just sticking up for him because he has always been a good friend to me, idk, I always have a hard time discerning objective reality from my subjective reality. I think I damaged that part of my brain.

I saw you posted that you're high. Be careful with rec drugs, they've irreparably damaged my life.

>>40188912
I'm 6' 3 just under 230lbs. Normies stop me at the grocery store to tell me I'm giant but according to fit I'm just out of dyel mode.

Roiding is a big decision but fwiw definitely makes getting laid easier, at least it did for me.

>>40188866
Lmao your doctor sounds like a bro. I just never have sex during an outbreak. i always stop before sex and say "hey I have HSV2 but it's not acting up right now just wanted you to know" and they've invariably said thanks for telling me and resumed where we were at.
>>
can steroids heal autoimmune diseases due to their cell-improving properties? or make it worse?
>>
>>40189083
if they could do you think anyone would still have an autoimmune disease
>>
>>40189083
also
>cell-improving properties
wat
>>
>>40189116
yes because not all autoimmune diseases are equal
>>
File: 55887.jpg (126KB, 744x555px) Image search: [Google]
55887.jpg
126KB, 744x555px
I think I decided to drop all oils 10 days out and run winstrol and halo up until the day of the show.

Questions though

Should I start sdrol or anadrol 4 or 5 days out to fill out?

Should I tank my estrogen with adex or letro during peak week or just leave the AI alone?

Hadnt really planned on diuretics because I dont think Ill have any problem coming in dry.
>>
>>40189189
if your specific nigger disease could be treated with nigger steroids you would be able to find actual nigger doctors doing it in some obscure research paper at least if you fucking googled it

roiding wont make your fucking multiple sclerosis go away fuck off
>>
Anyone struggle with acne before hopping on their first cycle?

I'm 28, lifting for 2 years. Went from obese fatass 275lbs -> 195lbs around 12-13% right now. I'm gonna cut down to 10% and I'm thinking hard about hopping on 500mg test e for 16 weeks but I've had acne since I was 14 and still deal with it now. Tried every pill (except accurate) and topical and all lifestyle diet shit people recommend . Making my acne worse is literally the only thing I'm worried about. Is it controllable with ai so my facial acne doesn't get any worse or I'm I pretty much doomed to fuck my face up more for gains?
>>
File: exhibit #1.jpg (53KB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
exhibit #1.jpg
53KB, 480x278px
>>40184012
>>40184012
>What picture did you see of me where you're anywhere near as lean?
>What picture did you see of me
>We have seen one picture of you
Okay okay canary man, let's prove it then. CASE STARTED

I will start with showing some evidence

We have exhibit numero one over here
>>
Do steroids permanently damage testosterone production even if you use HCG/good PCT/wait long between cycles?

If so, would using a lesser amount, say 125mg a week as compared to a regular 250 or 500 stop this from happening?
>>
>>40189315
kill yourself right now
>>
>>40189315

No, should return to baseline and some people even return to a higher natty test level post cycle for some reason
>>
>>40189324
No you kill yourself, these are legitimate questions in asking so I can make an informed decision about gearing and not Jew myself you massive tripfagging retard
>>
>>40189358
>calls me retard when i know infinitely more about the subject he is asking "didn't-read-about-this-shit-for-2-minutes" tier questions about
>>
File: lmao1.jpg (71KB, 849x466px) Image search: [Google]
lmao1.jpg
71KB, 849x466px
lmao when ronnie's mom has bigger biceps than most of you while probably not even training

naturally produced tren
>>
>>40189369
>TFW you think ronnie is small before realizing who he is

i have dysmorphia
>>
>>40189367
Maybe I did read about it and I'm asking some people here to compare.
Maybe you're still a fucking retard even if you inject yourself with testosterone
fuck off
>>
good job Alex and glands, but mostly Alex, for bringing these threads to Ann even lower cesspit of negativity and vanity than even JM or masT could aspire to.

If you take a step back and actually look at what these threads are now and how these pathetic egotistical losers claim some kind of status, you begin to understand how dangerous it is for loser autists to get a bit of confidence. You guys offer nothing but negativity and shit talk and act like you are some kind of
Bodybuilding sensation yet you've accomplished nothing.

Welcome to the social media milllenial generation. Grow up and learn to be men, honestly. Id be so ashamed if my son acted like you Alex. At least glands had an excuse, his crippling self hate and autism, but Alex, you really take it to another level. You are a literal, not debatable, totally unbiased 4.5/10 male specimen. If you get jacked and tan you'll still be a 6/10, and that's with minor corrective surgery and hair transplants. Get a grip of yourself.

Guys like you need to step some shit IRL and get tuned up. It's one thing to be king of autists on a fucking anime board but talk and act like you do to my face and I guarantee you I'm going to jail for awhile because I know bitch ass fucks like you love acting like I wouldn't take it there.

I realize how pointless it is to say this because youre all safe behind your screens, but dudes like you don't even look me in the eyes IRL yet you come in here and talk king shit.

How about shutting the fuck up and if you can't say something positive or informative, shut the fuck up? What is seriously wrong with you?

How the FUCK do I block these guys?
>>
>>40189379
no you didn't read which is why you are asking retarded shit

>>40189405
>>How the FUCK do I block these guys?
you put my dick in your ass internet tough guy
>>
File: czech_em.jpg (64KB, 526x416px) Image search: [Google]
czech_em.jpg
64KB, 526x416px
Opinions on potential new split design? I've been waffling back and forth between going PPLxPPLx with as much emphasis I can put on the big 3 and strength progression as possible, OR choosing to focus on strength a little more at the loss of a little bit of mass gain rate for consistency between the two.

The alternative to the PPLx would be a traditional 4-day program such as or similar to Sheiko or Cube

The new idea would be to run something slightly in the middle, 5/week laid out something like this. All accessory work performed after the first 3 main exercises for the day being 5x10:

>Bench, OHP, Bench, CG Bench, Tri's, Curl variant
>Squat, RDL, Squat, Leg Curl, Leg Ext., Rear delt fly
>DL, Bench, DL, Chins, Hammer Curl, Preacher's
>RDL, Squat, RDL, Leg Ext., Leg Curl, Lateral Delts
This final day is a 'bodybuilding day' of sorts akin to the way cube is setup, with an extra day. All work is 5x10
>Inc. bench, OHP, DB Bench, Cable Row, Kroc Row, Hammer curl, preachers

Specific weakpoint focus on chest/biceps by increasing the frequency of the two to 3x/week. Have yet to get to plugging in percentages and rep/set layouts but I'm considering using an RTS 'RPE' approach of programming the workload. thoughts?

>>40187141
I emailed you btw
>>
>>40189334
Thank you
>>40189411
Yeah I'm sure you know what I've been doing. lmaoing at u'r life - go be a cancer somewhere else
>>
Is novaldex all you need for pct for a basic 500mg/wk teste cycle? How do you know if you should use that hcg shit?
>>
>>40189324
Glands, you're pathetic. You really are. These threads are for ppl to discuss gear use and it's ironic you're telling him he's an idiot considering you're dying of lymphoma. You told me on Xmas eve you'd be fine in a couple weeks or else you'd kill yourself. Why haven't you done what you said? Oh yeah you're a gutless
Half man raised by a crazy mother and you love using that as an excuse as for why you act like you do. You guys are literally the bottom tier of quality as far as men go yet you claim to get so much pussy. Then Alex posts pics of these ugly ass chicks and calls them princess.

You two are far worse than JM ever was. With both your powers I fear the worst for these threads. God it's gotten bad. You two need to realize how others perceive you because it's a hell of a lot more accurate than how you perceive yourself. You're disgusting examples of failed development as men. You really are two disgusting horrible people.
>>
>>40189420
>guys i have been researching pcs for a while. i have a question for the experienced tech gurus of /g/.

>>>>what is the difference between windows and an apple

>"are you fucking retarded"
>"I HAVE BEEN REEEEESEARCHING YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE"
>>
>>40189411
Im cruelly a real life tough guy. I'd follow you home at night and break into your house at night and drag you out to watch as I burn your car and beat you with a piece of lumber as my homie laughs in the background with flames shooting out lighting up you even lymphoma. These are things I would actually do.
>>
>>40189435
>Why haven't you done what you said? Oh yeah you're a gutless
cuz i found a medication through my own research that is making it better rapidly. it doesnt just go away instantly from it retard.

used to have to wear a hat + beard to not look deformed.

now my face just looks fat/chubby, instead of disgustingly deformed or obese as fuck. and i can shave and not wear stupid ass hats.

it's not the shape of a chipmunk anymore and it will be completely gone soon

>>40189448
tips fedora

enjoy your hotpockets and tendies retard
>>
>>40189436
I'm going to sleep now please wish me sweet dreams love it was great to talk to you xoxoxo oxo
>>
>>40189448
>drives up to anons house with his wigger friend
>takes a piece of lumber out of his trunk
>walk up to house
>break in
>gets shot 5 times

Do it man. Lol not even him but this is funny pls be troll. I carry my glock on me and and sleep with it. Alot of Americans do. I don't even like him but damn dude. You can't be this edgy.
>>
>>40189378
Even ronnie can look small, the world has so many secrets

>>40189405
You're more of a autist than him for writing these fucking posts on a biblical scale
>>
Ok basically guys I recently got diagnosed with Crohn's disease and it has changed my fitness life forever. I am fucking unable to eat more than 2000ish calories a day MAX, I've lost so much weight and am desperately clinging on to as much muscle as possible here on 1.7k-1.8k calories.

My question is, if I take steroids will I get good gains on less than 2k calories? Can I lose weight/fat and gain muscle at the same time on gear? This has all been fucking devastating for me so any help is seriously appreciated.
>>
I hope Alex is happy for ruining the general that taught him to make the quick and kind of impressive gains e has made. Way to give back to the community, bruh.
>>
>>40189454
Again with the made up bullshit

You know nothin about me. I'm a criminal who does drug deals with crack and meth dealers who just happens to like visiting Lithuanian top dancing forum

You're literally a mom's basement reeeeee guy and you and Alex love calling me a 12 yo virgin as if you saying that repeatedly makes it somehow true.

I know all these facts about you, how you act, your disgusting face And personality... all you do is say dumb shit like fedora and chicken tendies etc

Like I said my life ain't perfect

But I know I'm not as pathetic as you

It's so frustrating cuz I want to go to where you live and show you that not everyone is a bitch like you. Try talking like that to someone like me IRL and see what happens. You won't.

I fuck hotter girls and am way more desired than you'll ever be, even before I touched a weight. I know I'm better looking, more successful, and more mentally stable despite being a histrionic drug dealer. You're just a pathetic nerd who disrespects his own mother on fcking 4chan.

Do you not see how one sided this is? You could surprise us all by admitting what a piece of shit and negative asshole you are who constantly tells people horrible shit like they should kill themselves for asking a simple question... you are one unhappy guy and you only know how to express it by attacking me. You are fucked. I wish I knew where you lived. I'd teach you a lesson and put the fear of god into you
>>
>>40189440
where is the lie kek
>>
>>40189477
I would catch him slipping idiot
You think having a gun automatically saves you from some nigga sliding up beside you to knock your block off when you least expect it?
>>40189478
None of you fuckin pussies knows FUCK all about me

I had cops blow open my door with an explosive device and automatic rifles pointed at my head last week

I live shit you don't even believe is real and now you'll talk shit on me as if tourney pathetic empty lives are somehow better than living like a real G
>>
>>40189515
Take bpc157 if you have chrons. It really does help a lot.
>>
Dear god these threads are really ruined

Are u guys happy with what has happened? I almost wish JM was back , these new guys are horrific
>>
>>40189520
tl;dr

>>40189561
maybe jm will hook me up with tranny hookers if he comes back
>>
>>40189539
Yes, do you think you have sneaking skills at 100 or something this isn't an rpg lol.
>bringing a knife to a gun fight
WEW lad. You gon get Mike browned
>>
>>40189539
I bet you almost shat your pants too faggot.
>g-g-guys I'm a fucking mongoloid that sells Crack and I'm paranoid at the thought of cops cucking my shit up on the daily but I'm a fucking bad ass
>>
tfw insomnia from fucking horniness
>>
>>40189405

New copy pasta?

>I guarantee you I'm going to jail for awhile

ah so this is what mommy calls time out

>Bodybuilding sensation yet you've accomplished nothing.

Ok you're the same idiot that said my DYEL as fuck scrawny fight club brad pitt body is "good" so I doubt you're much of a bodybuilding sensation yourself desu

> positive or informative

Yeah, sounds like you desu.

>>40189458

princess I'm so happy you have good sleeps <3 -daddy

>>40189519

Ok, now I feel a little bad. I'm just having fun, I like this general, I like baiting and I mean, read the copy pasta, lol, how can you not laugh at this fresh navy seal tough guy shit?

>>40189520

>I fuck hotter girls and am way more desired than you'll ever be, even before I touched a weight.

lamo u think that's why I lift?

I would just stop right now and lift once a week if I did, I am dyel fucking twig mode like girls like. But no. I get BIG like masT like.

> I'd teach you a lesson and put the fear of god into you

ahahaha

>>40189539

I laughed so hard I woke up my dad d00d... not cool

>I had cops blow open my door with an explosive device and automatic rifles pointed at my head last week

>>40189477

dude the guy is 10/10 baiting/trolling, for sure.

this is the same shit I posted when I was in middle school, just over the top stuff like that, ex navy seal type OC.

I like this guy lol

This is just good and amusing bait, I mean, I woke my dad up so...
>>
>>40189659
tfw insomnia from tren
>>
>>40189873
that too. my insomnia is mainly stemming from the aggressiveness of
being on tren
+ not fapping (dont even want to, just want to fuck something)
+ not BEING ABLE TO FUCK ANYTHING

it is fucking insane.

>also of course my 1 week estimate for my face being better was wrong
I. NEED. TO. FUCK. SOMETHING.

BUT MY MIND WILL NOT FUCKING ALLOW IT UNTIL MY FACE IS BETTER.

FUCK
>>
>>40190034
How much tren pw?
And what else?
Just wanting to see what an experienced tren cycle looks like
>>
>>40189418
We have talked about this before, seems fine to me if you use the RPE to challenge yourself not bitch out of intensity on unmotivated days kek

All shitposting aside, without knowing exact reps and sets yet and that in mind this seems gucci for your goals.
>>
File: america_brendan.jpg (446KB, 2180x1744px) Image search: [Google]
america_brendan.jpg
446KB, 2180x1744px
>>40190034
So what's wrong with your face? I remember when you first posted pictures and I told you to go to a doctor. I haven't read fraud since then because every post was estp being a man head or brick blogging about faggy shirts.
>>
ESTP still preggers? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>40188250
Lol you look like shet
>>
File: 1485214337470.jpg (31KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485214337470.jpg
31KB, 550x512px
>>40188408
this is what happens when you let the little autistic child play with you, he goes full retard mode, spazzes out a bit and then claims himself the king of autists.
>>
>be on dnp
>throat is permanently dry and hurts
>it hurts drinking my sweetened 0 cal water
>food is ok
>the only liquids I can drink are milk/almond milk and other shit

life sucks.
>>
File: WatchThemGoCrazy.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WatchThemGoCrazy.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>40188149
I want to do my first cycle, is it possible to bulk for half the cycle and cut for the half?
>>
File: IMG_2388.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2388.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>40190770

>fraud posters think I look like shit
>online dating slut 17 year olds suck me dry daily

I have every women'a DYEL as fuck ideal body.

Face it, this is what women want.

U merlin etc

One day I'm gonna ACTUALLY look like shit. Like a bodybuilder. You'll see.

You'll alllll seee

daily reminder that is 4 months from untrained, natty, and starving myself

Daily reminder I have enough time to lift 16 hours a day and enough cash to run pharma HGH

Stick around and see where I end up at age 40 or some shit anon
>>
File: qtczwall.jpg (45KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
qtczwall.jpg
45KB, 495x640px
>>40190506
I've changed it a bit since then, from 6 to 5 days, but yeah, I think I'll go with this.

I'm still getting used to the whole idea of RPE but

>bitching out

is the main concern, at least during the initial adjustment period. I'm just sticking with static percents for now but I may make the switch after 1 or 2 runs through it.
>>
File: IMG_2586.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2586.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40190943

FIRST PuMPED PHOTO

Funny how all anons with size are friendly to me

Want to see me grow

Funny how there actually are people taking steroids that are smaller than an anorexic natty after 4 months

I see people post their '6 month blast and cruises' looking smaller than this and I l0l

Mirrin garbage genetics + peanut butter jelly sandwiches

Hillarious how whenever an anon is friendly with me give me advice say good progress and post pics they look great

And dyel roiding for this idiot talk shit

Must be garbage genetics got to their brain
>>
You basically have to pin twice per week when using enanthate, right?
>>
>>40191119
E3D is usually the norm.
>>
>>40191112
You have a couple mental disorders, you should talk to a doctor.

Mirin pec inserts, you should work traps more to prevent having to catch them up in the future.
>>
>>40191178

Hey man, I am working traps heavily but they never seem to grow. Any recommendations?

Appreciate it!
>>
>>40191200
farmer walks on top of your current trap routine. does wonders.

good twink body, u should try estrogen.
>>
>>40191211

Hey, we all start somewhere.

Thanks again
>>
>>40191200
work in face pulls/kroc rows on your back day, dedicated shrugs are shitty, but if you feel a need to do them try them with a trap bar.

>>40190801
hot tea + honey

>>40191119
if you want to do it twice per week do E3.5D, an E3D schedule obviously won't align perfectly and your pin days will end up varying, if you do it properly

personally pin M/W/F (morning on monday, night on W/F) for more stable bloods, even with enan esters.
>>
>>40190900
depends on the test you buy

if it has a "B" written on it, it is for bulking only.
if it has a "C" on it, it is for cutting only
vials with "B/C" test is pretty rare and expensive, but can be used for both bulking and cutting.
just get some of "B" and some of "C".
you will save tons of money
>>
File: samhydemde_lulz1.jpg (57KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
samhydemde_lulz1.jpg
57KB, 640x340px
>>40191248
>>
File: 1479175499444.jpg (48KB, 403x452px) Image search: [Google]
1479175499444.jpg
48KB, 403x452px
>>40191248
best advice I've seen given here in a while t b h
>>
why do people even do cycles. why not just cruise for life on test. maybe add a few tiny blasts of test through out your life.
>using anything other than test
why?
>>
>>40191284
To pass drug tests, like competitions, fights, sports etc.

And t spare a little bit of health, but this is some bs.
>>
>>40191248
>He doesn't use Test Z to end a cycle
>>
>>40191294
some of these oral heavy and tren heavy cycles do way more damage than cruising and blasting (tiny) amounts of Test only. and for what? to look like an abercombie and fitch model?
>>
>>40191284
Some science points towards it being easier to have a kid if you're off. I think there's way too many factors to bother with going off unless you're on something like Trestolone, known for having a strong effect on sperm.
>>
>>40191284
Because theres better compounds than test compared to running test high
>>
>>40189454
show new pics, have seen 3 month old ones, which were pretty god damn horrible.
>>
>>40190972
Seems reasonable. First time I did RPE I underestimated most and overestimated some others but if you really stick to it and adapt (and read up how and when to implement it and when not yadda yadda but I am sure you did) you can literally wing it like a retard after a while and still make absurd gains because the workload adds up. Glad I found out about the concept back then.
>>
File: 1478844556257.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478844556257.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>40191677
I still have a good bit of reading to cover for it, especially the different techniques that can be used to implement fatigue and how total weekly fatigue relates to the overall workload, but I love the concept

you've basically confirmed that it's something I'd like to at least try and see how I like it, I'll probably continue to do more reading and refine the programming through 2 4 week cycles through it and gauge my workload based on static percentages, and after that period throw in the RPE/fatigue adjustments

recommend picking up mike's manual or just reading the content available online? from what I've read so far the manual appears to be a bit outdated but also elaborates a bit more on the key concepts
>>
File: IMG_4772.jpg (272KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4772.jpg
272KB, 960x960px
>>40188149
Guys, do any of you compete for bodybuilding? And if so, have you won any competitions?
>>
File: freshqtczgf.jpg (90KB, 1195x721px) Image search: [Google]
freshqtczgf.jpg
90KB, 1195x721px
>>40191825
I seem to recall that dopey may have? Could be wrong about that. I know someone or a couple people did at one point, don't think anyone currently does

at least not any of the trips
>>
>>40188831
How do you deal with the tiredness from tren? I was so exhausted by the end of the day I feel asleep while my gf was giving me a show.

Seriously every night I had to take a nap around 8 so I could stay up and hang out/fuck her.
>>
File: IMG_4704.jpg (358KB, 1331x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4704.jpg
358KB, 1331x2000px
>>40191885
Thanks
>>
why is has my injetion site been itchy? it only got itchy like 4/5 days after pin on butt cheek.
Its like the area thats bruised up and knotted/lumpy is itchy. its been about 2 weeks now. tf?
Is my nurse fucking my shit up.
>>
>>40189659

That happens on nearly a gram of tren, glands.
>>
>>40191782
Definitely read the manual if you can be arsed to and want to do this for a long time, twice if need be, then lurk online wherever new or interesting takes on his key idea are discussed, if only to see what is BS and what is a nice addition. Weaponized autism while adapting to your needs optional but useful kek

Sounds like lots of work but if you really like it you will change the way you lift for decades (>IMPLYING) to come.
>>
>>40191935
>>40191885

Ghandi competed and won
>>
>eternally thirsty with dry lips on dnp
>just had 700ml of milk with 2 scoop and a saucy chipotle sandwich
>still thirsty and dry lips
>already full at 800 calories
>if I were to drink anymore my stomach would be distended
>the thought of drinking water makes me want to vomit

fuck life.
>>
>>40192174
w2c gandhi pics to feel inadequate over
>>
>>40191979
If it persists, you've got an abscess.

If not, likely some oil leaked into the fat, or you've got an allergy to one of the solvents.
>>
>>40192208
ill bring it up to the nurse. dumb fucking cunt of a nurse bitch whore. they just jab me with the needle and shove 1ML of 240 test c into my ass in one second. if that.
>>
>>40192225
>1ml in one second if that
might need to go slower then kek
>>
File: aZyyxxh.jpg (102KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
aZyyxxh.jpg
102KB, 1080x1349px
Are you supposed to take tudca with orals or several hours apart? I see you're not supposed to take it at the same time as alcohol.
>>
>>40192225
how do these people have a license.
how tf do i tell the nurses " excuse me faggot i know you have a license and went to medical school but you dont know shit. you see i study this stuff on /fit/ and they tell me to go 10 seconds. you clearly dont know what you're doing.
what do i do
>>
File: C3I1p3pWAAE7hNB.jpg (130KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
C3I1p3pWAAE7hNB.jpg
130KB, 1000x669px
>>40192225
That's how every nurse gives injections because most people have such a bad fear they have to rush it like hell so people don't spaz.

Like my flushot was given in like 1 second also but if they slowed down and took maybe 20seconds or so there may be no discomfort the next day.
>>
>>40192320
meant >>40192337
for (you)
>>
>>40190759
woah I stop lurking cause school and hot damn
>desuarchive doesn't have the pic
can someone repost it?
>>
Horny goat weed + Passion flower
? To max natural test?
>>
>>40192374
zinc too senpai
chelated
>>
>>40192190

He's smaller than MasT, but I believe the second biggest poster I have seen.

His back is actually absurd, everything is like, 3D, muscles pop like a foot out

Very impressive

The guy that placed 2nd was not even remotely close to him and he ended up taking a whole boatload of shit he didn't need to, lol
>>
File: 1482854085361.png (456KB, 611x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482854085361.png
456KB, 611x640px
>>40192374
kill yourself
>>
File: C3TkijOWYAAz9tZ[1].jpg (230KB, 1070x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C3TkijOWYAAz9tZ[1].jpg
230KB, 1070x1199px
> black slave constantly asks why I can't criticize Trump

> always saw Trump as a role-model growing up
> "x is like Donald Trump" was common in our family/region
> aryan politically-incorrect /pol/-incarnate
> agree with all of his policies
> like all of his cabinet picks
> keep thinking "this couldn't possibly get any better" and then it does, for a year now, it just keeps getting better

Donald Trump of all things would be the second person/thing I can't criticize. The first being Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
>>
>>40192584

Max free test I mean......?
>>
>>40192629
Lol.
>>
>>40192384

Ayee
>>
Jb and alex leaves forever
>>
File: 1452020356147.jpg (37KB, 374x421px) Image search: [Google]
1452020356147.jpg
37KB, 374x421px
>>40192636
>using chinese scam herbs to maximize your test

except the fact they don't work you fucking retard.
>>
>>40192692
YOU BLEW IT
>>
File: LAPTOPS.png (490KB, 768x612px) Image search: [Google]
LAPTOPS.png
490KB, 768x612px
>>40192692
>>
>>40192324
Lots of debate about this on some forums. My personal opinion is that it doesn't really matter that much.
>>
>>40192337
>what do i do
nothing really. once had a doc jam 10ml of something (no ronalds) into me in 2 seconds flat because there were lots of other patients to deal with after me. nearly punched him in the throat but what are you gonna do.
>>
>>40192428
nonono i know him and his story, i am literally requesting pic cause i would like to have it on this pc lol
>>
File: 1451887910479.jpg (119KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1451887910479.jpg
119KB, 640x636px
>>40192337

Nurses don't go to medical school. At best, a 2 year degree from a community college.
>>
>>40192324
Taking them at the same time puts more stress on the liver but I doubt it'll harm you
>>
File: 1470884698319.jpg (63KB, 574x637px) Image search: [Google]
1470884698319.jpg
63KB, 574x637px
>>40192629
>Trudeau says all the kebabs can come here instead

annex plz
>>
>>40192960
>don't want more kebabs
>can't move north
>>
>>40192945
>I'll take what is a BSN for $500 Alex.
>>
>>40193000
>batchelors degree
>medical school
Pick one (if not yurope)
>>
>>40192751

But...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074486/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16751992/
>>
File: 1483804713225.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1483804713225.png
587KB, 625x918px
>>40193102
>AI function
WORTHLESS FOR NATTY'S, DISREGARD.
>TEST BOOST IN RATS
YEAH GUESS THAT PROVES I HAVE TO BUY 50 BUCKS WORTH OF SHADY HERBS WHEN YOU CAN LITERALLY MAKE 100ML OF TEST E WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY

YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF RETARD
>>
>>40193144
How would you max your natural test?
>>
>>40193203
Inject testosterone
>>
>>40193203
what is the fucking point? Your test levels are 60% based on your genetics and the rest is diet/sleep/environment.

If you care this much just fucking go inject some shit retard.
>>
>>40193203
listen man..
"maxing" natural test only raises it about 50-100 points it nothing. it does nothing. there is no difference. if it were to raise it 500 points or so youre starting to get somewhere but only hormones do that
>>
>>40193220
>>40193244
Is it true that your balls shrink even after just one cycle of test e?
>>
>>40193269
Your balls shrink on cycle/blast and then come back to normal afterwards. Or you could use HCG and prevent it if you really like your balls.
>>
>>40193269
They shrink while on the cycle, you can use HCG to prevent this and keep testes function or you can just suck it up and wait it out because they start going back to normal after the cycle.
>>
>>40188326
You take this way too seriously
>>
>>40193244

The dubs of truth. I guess supps only work if you're older and deficient in natural test?
>>
>>40193040
>At best, a 2 year degree from a community college.

Either way it's more more fulfilling than throwing boxes around.
>>
>>40193102
increases in natty test levels within the normal range wont increase gains
>>
>>40193301

And some anons don't take it serious enough which is why they are on perma blast doing SS and more dyel on me on steroids lifting for longer

Not implying anything about you but you see the 'progress' they post

Why bother bodybuilding if you not even gonna put in any effort?

Doesn't matter to girls what you FFMI or ratios are or any other retarded shit

So if you're going to bodybuild (try to impresss other men on the internet) do it right not pin yourself and look dyel or not roid and just look like a 12 year old
>>
>>40193287
>>40193288
ok cool, 500mg E5D here i come
>>
>>40188326
>It's a bodybuilding general.
but its not, its a steroid general
>>
>>40193304
quite literally still worthless. test injections are king for price/performance.

supplements should never be used only when you are unable to get certain substances like fish oil/vitamin d.

using shady herbs with a vague correlation to higher test is just fucking worthless.
>>
File: USA_conquers_Canada.jpg (85KB, 444x446px) Image search: [Google]
USA_conquers_Canada.jpg
85KB, 444x446px
My dealer just got a ton of anti-estro/PCT compounds. I'm running a test 250(e3.5d) with 50mg of Drol ED. He's got Nolvadex, Clomid, Caber, Arimidex, and letro. What should I go with?
>>
>>40193369
>e5d

make that e3.5d 250mg and welcome onboard.
>>
>>40193369
Nice bait
>>
>>40193376
has not been for a long time sadly
>>
>>40193388
Nolva and arimadex. Did you do no fucking research?
>>
>>40193419
well its never been a bodybuilding general
>>
>>40193379
I tell my parents I'm on a shit ton of tribulus and dhea during my blasts.
>>
>>40193426
>arimadex
Do you really need that for such a low test dose?
anon isnt running any orals or the heavier stuff
>>
>>40193447
500mg is enough for e2 sides for some people. i get it pretty bad on 500mg/week.

you gotta experiment yourself if you don't have bloodworks, start at 0.25mg e3d.
>>
>>40193447
>50 mg Drol ED
>no orals
l2read
he should keep an ai on hand regardless though
>>
>>40189539
Kek
>>
File: 1479126540975.jpg (357KB, 1072x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479126540975.jpg
357KB, 1072x1920px
>>40193487
Opps, my bad
>>
>>40193379

Well shit, thanks for the time and info.
>>
>>40193432
fair enough
>>
File: Screenshot_20170128-233822.png (730KB, 556x938px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-233822.png
730KB, 556x938px
/fraud/ has never been a place solely for bodybuilding despite whatever autistic shit standards some people might want to try and apply to everyone, it's about the full spectrum of performance enhancing drugs use

-resident dyel fat powerlifter

>>40192945
>>40193000
>>40193040

adn degrees are career death, having a bsn or being actively working toward an adn-bsn bridge is a requirement in virtually every hospital that isn't some podunk shitholes
>>
>>40193771
w2c calves
>>
>>40190196
250 test 860 tren

Dont see the point of anything else.
>>
>>40191305
>and for what? to look like an abercombie and fitch model?
Uhh what the fuck do you think
>>
File: 1470846129937.jpg (70KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470846129937.jpg
70KB, 352x515px
>>40193771
>>40193797
thicc calf master race

>tfw too lazy to take a pic

for all of the genetic fuckups I've had to deal with, at least I have decent calves
>>
>>40193847
Are they diamonds tho'
>>
File: zF3YKbA.gif (1016KB, 380x270px) Image search: [Google]
zF3YKbA.gif
1016KB, 380x270px
>>40193797

grow up as a fat kid, idk
>>
>take hoodie off for once
>Woowww anon u been working out huh???

LET MY FACE HEAL SO I CAN FUCK SOMETHING
>>
>>40190759
When did this happen? I swear this general is a soap opera
>>
>>40194090
>I swear this general is a soap opera
because it is

https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39992200/#q39994037
>>
>>40194090
Like 2 weeks ago

U would think that with all the shit that bitch does she wouldnt even be able to get pregnant
>>
I'm interested in starting creatine, can /fraud/ point me in the right direction regarding this stuff?
>>
>>40194155
Autism
>>
>>40194155
this is what pisses me off, /fit/ trolls retards like this and then they come here to ask about it because we try sometimes.
>>
>>40194109
Damn.
>>
>>40194109
Taking bets on how long before she comes back
>>
>>40191915
I ge heat waves from it mainly after i eat and always want to fall asleep when it happens but that's about it
>>
File: snQbO0vh.jpg (88KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
snQbO0vh.jpg
88KB, 1024x910px
>>40193921
This right here is the truth. I've had guys at the gym ask me what I do for calves and my co-workers constantly ask me to flex them.

I train them once a week but growing up a fatty caused most of it. I remember when I was like 7 feeling my calves after soccer practice even though I was overweight.
>>
File: JiJ77md.png (856KB, 868x1070px) Image search: [Google]
JiJ77md.png
856KB, 868x1070px
Lmao. Trump is literally going to cause another 9/11. In what world is removing the DNI and Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs from the NSC and appointing Bannon a good idea?
>>
>>40193771
true, fucking calves genetics.

I am training them 3 times a day now and hoping for the best i will increase some volume on those pencil sticks. Really the most fucking annoying lacking body part to put mass on

BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, doing whatever it takes
>>
>>40194396
>Really the most fucking annoying lacking body part to put mass on

>not arms
>>
File: Sierra_Love.jpg (198KB, 557x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sierra_Love.jpg
198KB, 557x640px
>>40194282

I had to split the cuffs of my uniform bottoms to get them over my calves, running 15 miles a week and rucking 60-70lbs at a constant 15min mile pace for a 20k made them fucking explode

>>40194352

this truly is the worst timeline
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>40194402
I did it with forearms and i can do the same with calves, trust me, if you have the right mindset you can really achieve everything. It might take longer than gifted people, but eventually with the right mindset you will achieve it

>BUTT FOREARMS AND CALVES IN ALL ABOUT GENITCS BLA BLA
yeah your fucking weak mind cuckery is stopping you from achieving goals

Arnold had shit legs. You know what he did to get some mass on those toothpicks? He wore shorts and hide his upper body, so everyone made fun of his chicken legs which gave him more motivation to get the job done and get impressive legs
>>
File: v92xKiD.jpg (66KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
v92xKiD.jpg
66KB, 600x361px
>>40194425

jesus this app is fucking terrible

>>40194473

people can do calves every day to the point where they can't even walk, but it still won't make it look like they got cartoon drumsticks grafted onto their knees
>>
>>40194473
>I did it with forearms
Curious
How exactly?
i got skinny forearms and wrists, hopefully it wont look as fucking stupid if i can put some mass on em
>>
>>40191885
>tattoo
into the trash she goes
>>
File: 54AT5ox.jpg (308KB, 1177x675px) Image search: [Google]
54AT5ox.jpg
308KB, 1177x675px
>>40194352
>Trump is literally going to cause another 9/11
>>
File: fo.jpg (21KB, 252x326px) Image search: [Google]
fo.jpg
21KB, 252x326px
>>40194532
Not really, i have seen a lot of people with weak calves and have grown them to respectable size

>>40194579
Wrist roller only 2/3 times a week. Include hammer curls also into your bicep routine

it's the most effective exercise for forearms. Start you training with that exercise, 5 sets until failure.
>>
File: ca.jpg (149KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
149KB, 976x600px
you see arnold did the same

you gottta be patient, but eventually with the right mindset you can also get good calves with shit calve genetics

i also thought i was fucked with my forearms, but i did everything to get them to size and it worked
>>
File: eQsibDE.jpg (4KB, 178x144px) Image search: [Google]
eQsibDE.jpg
4KB, 178x144px
>>40194818

alienate and marginalize the entire intelligence community, isolate the cjcs and dni from the nsc, kill a shit ton of civilians because lol browns and what's risk assessment, reinstate literal war crime worthy human rights violations because torture works despite no it actually fucking doesn't, kick out unconstitutional executive orders specifically targeting muslims that conveniently ignores the countries the 9/11 hijackers actually came from and were funded by, light every bridge you can possibly find on fire, shit on an almost century-old defense agreement that is the only measure keeping russia on their side of the fulda gap, oh and speaking of russia lol bye sanctions

>>40194893

still doesn't even come close to being the same, the amount of work put into them and still only ending up with calves that are at most not an active embarassment
>>
File: 140.jpg (65KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
65KB, 640x426px
>>40194818
>911
19 sadniggers with box cutters vs the police of the world with most advanced warfare technology

>>40195008
You can say whatever you want professor, i will not rest until i have good calves. Nobody can stop me, not even me can stop me
>>
>>40194976
>>40194893
I just bought a wrist roller mast. If I don't add 1" to my forearms in 2 months you owe me $25.
>>
>>40194818
Terrorism happens when you mix any religion with passionate young men and extreme poverty. You don't see very many catholic terrorists, but that is because there are not very many Catholics in extreme poverty. Think KKK. Their only goal was to cause terror among black citizens. And where were they? In the deep south with extreme poverty.
>>
nothing gives a rush like ordering illegal weed steroid drugs on the internet

>>40195008
what do you think about superdrol in general brick, just ordered some

gonna start off 20mg, might up to 30 if i don't get bad sides.

you think i should take the 20 pre workout or AM and PM? I read the sides are less if you take it all PWO then time your tudca properly
>>
>>40195180
Good job, if i can do it everyone can do it. Don't forget to eat enough food otherwise nothing will happen of course

trust me, the wrist roller is a must have for forearms. It gives the most insane forearms pump there is

if you can't buy one you can make one yourself with a pvc pipe, some weights(2,5kg) and a rope
>>
File: 1268214540995.jpg (44KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1268214540995.jpg
44KB, 392x500px
>>40195008
Here comes the wall of idiocy again~
>>
>>40195083
>>40195180
What am I even supposed to do with this thing.

60 seconds failure weight x 5 - 60 seconds rest, 2x week?
>>
>>40195255
exactly, until failure / 5 sets and 2/3 times a week. rest just when you think you're ready again - 1-2 min pause is fine

look up some videos if you have no clue how to do itt
>>
File: Ckm4tmCUoAAMN1w.jpg:large.jpg (159KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Ckm4tmCUoAAMN1w.jpg:large.jpg
159KB, 750x1334px
>>40195008
>incorrect vomiting of media talking points again
you're getting boring brick, do some research please
>>
>>40195008
>kill a shit ton of civilians because lol browns
Isn't that what you did for most your twenties lmao
>>
>>40195008
I dunno if you would have voted blue regardless but
Who would have been your republican pick?
>>
Ive become disillusioned with natty lifting after my noob gains. I have a source.

But my fear is ill become an emotionally stunted dumb fuck like some of that post here. Also lol @ those of you who run more than simple b&c test doses. Your veiny fake bodies look like absolute shit
>>
>took dnp and clen 7 hours after my last meal

holy fucking shit, fuck.

thank god I bought some pineapples and grapes this afternoon(I never normally buy fruits) to soothe my dry throat otherwise I'd be vommitting all over.

I still feel fucked up now and my pork stew will take another hour to cook.
>>
>>40194109
I miss when the first post of the thread recapped the last one kek

Last week on fraud...
>>
File: yuGjEiL.jpg (150KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yuGjEiL.jpg
150KB, 640x640px
>>40195559
Also lol @ those of you who run more than simply being natty. Your veiny fake bodies look like absolute shit.
>>
>>40195649
>thought it was finally a pic of you from thumbnail
>is buff chink instead of dyel lymphoma jew
damn
>>
File: wdeRmZ1.jpg (23KB, 460x328px) Image search: [Google]
wdeRmZ1.jpg
23KB, 460x328px
>>40195209

not bad for what it does if the lethargy and appetite suppression doesn't fuck you

>>40195416

what, are there some salient "alternative facts" I'm not aware of?

>>40195442

except I wasn't a policy setter, and "civilian" is a line that gets blurred when you get caught with a shovel and a pile of anfo jugs, or you decide to let off a few shots with the family ak from an irrigation ditch

>>40195477

whoever despised ryan and by extension the tea party/freedom group/koch hand jammed elbow deep up his ass playing puppeteer

and also wasn't a fucking nightmarishly regressive on the topic of civil liberties besides 2a issues, fiscally responsible (not "cut welfare to fund tax breaks for my bros"), not a laughingstock or complete idiot wrt foreign policy, I could keep listing shit all fucking night

point being none of them ticked the boxes and all of the actual heavyweights turned into spineless ring-kissing syncophants
>>
>>40195705
>what, are there some salient "alternative facts" I'm not aware of?
yeah

you know, like the fact that trump has said he would leave all torture related decisions to mad dog mattis and wouldn't override him

and mad dog mattis has said he's against torture

pretty much everything you said is fucking stupid bullshit you got from your daily dose of CNN
>>
Hey guys. Iv been here a few times, been lifting natty for 5 years. I usually get told to kill myself when I ask any sort of questions though

So il ask again. I'm a PED newbie. Is clenbuterol a worthy drug to purchase? I'm at 13-14% body fat and want to get to 10-11%.

It's the only drug I have a source for. But as you may have felt at your beginning, I'm a bit hesitant.
>>
File: vG1ttff.jpg (10KB, 242x301px) Image search: [Google]
vG1ttff.jpg
10KB, 242x301px
>>40195777

oh sorry, *attempted to reinstate

the fact that he publicly endorsed it and fucking tried is condemnation enough, being slapped down by one of maybe two actual genuinely decent cabinet picks nonwithstanding

but please, I'm all ears, I want to hear how any other point is actually wrong and how infowars is the one shining beacon of truth

>>40188149

no, clen is fucking awful shit and belongs in the garbage
>>
File: 0ny7Skn.gif (2MB, 319x264px) Image search: [Google]
0ny7Skn.gif
2MB, 319x264px
>>40195910
>>40195888

whoops
>>
>>40195910
Thanks, Could you recomend me an alternative? I don't know all the different kinds of cutting agents
>>
File: tumblr_o7lhljX7dj1u86rvxo1_500.jpg (111KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7lhljX7dj1u86rvxo1_500.jpg
111KB, 500x667px
>>40194818
That literally has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I was referring to talking about revoking the permanent status of extremely important National Security advisors and adding one of your supreme white-supremacy shitheads to the NSC.
>>
File: 4OU2reO.jpg (375KB, 1025x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4OU2reO.jpg
375KB, 1025x1280px
>>40195942

caffeine and either ephedrine or modafinil, e+c has been done forever and is popular for a reason, I like moda instead of eph because you still get appetite suppression but without the gorked stim feeling

yohimbine hcl is another cutting agent only useful during fasted cardio as it's inhibited by insulin, helps mobilize fat deposits especially the traditional "trouble" spots like abdominal

>>40195996

9 days, 9 fucking days and this is where we're at already
>>
>>40195705
>>40195910
>>>/HWNDU/
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (424KB, 1538x2050px) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.jpg
424KB, 1538x2050px
>>40196068
>9 days, 9 fucking days and this is where we're at already
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first heard it. Between all the shit he's done so far including alienating the IC it's going to be an interesting term, however long it ends up lasting.
>>
File: 1459403752808.gif (1MB, 330x206px) Image search: [Google]
1459403752808.gif
1MB, 330x206px
>>40188715
>go to /fraud/ expecting to have a laugh with the pretentious self-centered obnoxious meatheads
>end up reading the most brutally honest, humble, patient, kind and self-improving posts in the entire board

every time
>>
File: RIJ2vNs.jpg (344KB, 704x609px) Image search: [Google]
RIJ2vNs.jpg
344KB, 704x609px
>>40195910
how about this, the text of the EO doesn't actually mention any country by name other than syria
>http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/text-of-trump-executive-order-nation-ban-refugees/

the other 6?
>Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern.
what is this list of "Countries of Particular Concern?" it's a list that was created under obama's administration by the dhs
>https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

oh and the simple fact that it's also not fucking unconstitutional in any way you dumb leftist ape

>>40195996
muh hitler

muh nazis
>>
>>40196068
Thanks man. Lots of help, and can i purchase an EC stack online? Or is it possible to buy it over the counter

I have no idea where to find it honestly
>>
>>40195996
>supreme white-supremacy

muh scary buzzwords
>>
File: 1485691348400.png (475KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
1485691348400.png
475KB, 1000x766px
>>40195705
>>40195910
>>40195996
>>40196068
>>40196101
>literally shaking
>>
>>40196159
Ephedrine is hard to find, some countries have it over the counter others not. Caffeine is just caffeine pills.
>>
>>40196216
Alright, brick also recomended moda. Can I find that online?
>>
>>40196255
Also depends on country.
>>
>>40196272
I live in the United states
>>
>>40196289
https://www.reddit.com/r/afinil/
>>
File: C3I1pBnWMAEsRNe.jpg (132KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
C3I1pBnWMAEsRNe.jpg
132KB, 1000x669px
>>40196126
We get ya bby.

>>40196209
Obviously. I'm quivering in me little wooden shoes.

>>40196143
>it's a list that was created under obama's administration by the dhs

And what was wrong with the way it was previously implemented? The screening was thorough and it kept those out that we didn't want coming in while maintaining our integrity as a respectable global power.

>>40196255
Any Indian pharmacy should have it.

>>40196172
I can add more if you'd like just to stroke your little republicuck ego. Maybe it'll make you feel like you're reading Brietbart or Infowars.
>>
>just had almost 1.5 liters of super sour clear tamarind soup with some meat and veg while on dnp

i am sweating 4x more than every, never realized how fucking dehydrated i really was.
>>
File: riJVUFe.gif (488KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
riJVUFe.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>>40196143

from cnn
>"Perhaps in no instance was that more apparent than the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, when State Department policy prevented consular officers from properly scrutinizing the visa applications of several of the 19 foreign nationals who went on to murder nearly 3,000 Americans. And while the visa-issuance process was reviewed and amended after the September 11 attacks to better detect would-be terrorists from receiving visas, these measures did not stop attacks by foreign nationals who were admitted to the United States."

>"Trump's immigration order: Which countries are affected?"
>Iran
>Iraq
>Syria
>Sudan
>Libya
>Yemen
>Somalia

>https://lawfareblog.com/malevolence-tempered-incompetence-trumps-horrifying-executive-order-refugees-and-visas
>"NBC isreportingthat the document was not reviewed by DHS, the Justice Department, the State Department, or the Department of Defense, and that National Security Council lawyers werepreventedfrom evaluating it. Moreover, theNew York Timeswritesthat Customs and Border Protection and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, the agencies tasked with carrying out the policy, were only given a briefing call while Trump was actually signing the order itself. Yesterday, the Department of Justicegave a “no comment”when asked whether the Office of Legal Counsel had reviewed Trump’s executive orders—including the order at hand. (OLC normally reviews every executive order.)"

>>40196311

afsoc, right?
>>
>>40196343
what are you even trying to say you absolute moron?

trump did not decide the countries. it's from a list that was established during obama's administration. the executive order does not mention any country other than syria by name. the executive order is not unconstitutional.

stop the greentext and either backpedal like you did with the torture thing or make up some more shit

p.s. https://www.dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation
>>
>>40195193
>there are not many Catholics in extreme poverty
South America would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>40189199
*BRRAAAPPPPPTPTSSFFFTTTTTTTssssspp
>>
Since lifting natty is a joke, I am thinking about jumping on a Test only cycle or even just cruising on it depending on how it goes so would 500mg of Test cyp once a week be good to start off with? I mainly only want to pin once a week until I get comfortable with it and then Ill switch over to e3d
>>
File: really frank.gif (2MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
really frank.gif
2MB, 325x252px
>>40196401

if it's about rah rah 9/11 then why the fuck would you use a list that specifically excludes the ones the hijackers came from and received support from?

b-b-but obama did it!!!!1! does not constitute an excuse when you're using it as a basis to ban people fleeing a civil war that's being persecuted with the direct support of the russians and tacit approval of everyone else because rooty pooty likes playing de facto nuclear brinkmanship

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/825579839750959104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

nice little direct quote from giuliani about how trump asked how he could go about a muslim ban

oh and those neat little tidbits about not only legal green card holding residents not being allowed to return to their fucking homes from overseas, but actual no shit dual citizenship holders being illegally detained in defiance of duly obtained court orders

wait, AND they're being shipped out of the airports to detention centers to avoid giving them fucking access to legal council, per lawyers working pro bono at dulles

lemme find the bit about trump saying he'll expedite christian refugees because "they're persecuted", because we only care about the civilians being slaughtered when they're our kind of brown people

>>40196642

that's dumb as shit, just pin twice a week and "get used to it" faster while experiencing less of a hormonal roller coaster
>>
File: pCHFKuW.jpg (142KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
pCHFKuW.jpg
142KB, 960x620px
>>40196661
>if it's about rah rah 9/11 then why the fuck would you use a list that specifically excludes the ones the hijackers came from and received support from?
it's about refugees and the terrorism that comes with accepting unvetted refugees. there are no saudi arabian refugees.

pretty simple stuff here!

the rest of your post is typical leftist bullshit. here's my favorite quote of the dhs advisory for you :)
>>
>>40196642
you think you're saving yourself trouble pinning once a week but you'll only suffer from it.
>>
File: 1485388335584.jpg (152KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
1485388335584.jpg
152KB, 630x945px
>>40196661

Hey brick, trying to understand what mossad meant by this: >>40182159. Hard to see how 5ar-reductase activity can correlate with hair loss but not DHT. Ever heard of something like this?

Also, any experience with var? Saw study saying it upregulates AR expression in muscle cells - would I be right in assuming that it would do so in adipose tissue (and that this why/how it is able to effect such dramatic reduction in fat)?

study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10443664
>OX administration significantly increased mRNA concentrations of skeletal muscle AR

I wonder if this sort of effect is unique to var, because it doesn't seem that test by itself can really affect fat to the same degree (though this could also be attributed to improper estrogen management in studies like https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8574271 that show var being superior to test for fat loss purposes).
>>
File: wh_blog_refugee_workflow_1125.jpg (687KB, 780x3899px) Image search: [Google]
wh_blog_refugee_workflow_1125.jpg
687KB, 780x3899px
>>40196738
>unvetted refugees

keep running with those goalposts buddy, looks like it's working real well for you so far

also nice how you completely ignore the part where it's not just refugees but lawfully obtained visa holders, legal fucking citizens, and permanent residents with homes and lives here being illegally, unconstitutionally detained without cause or access to due process or legal council
>>
The fuck is going on in here
>>
File: BQNQXeH.gif (2MB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
BQNQXeH.gif
2MB, 350x268px
>>40196836

5ar is responsible for more than just dht, so it could be either another product or some other factor (genetic or otherwise) correlated with increased 5ar activity

also mossad is legitimately crazy as a shithouse rat so take everything he says with a hearty helping of skepticism

I actually haven't read much on that aspect of var, but it wouldn't exactly surprise me if it was something along those lines to explain the way people rave about it for cutting

>>40196902

idk, bored playing bf1 and typing all this shit up on my phone
>>
File: xzczxsc.png (22KB, 1020x363px) Image search: [Google]
xzczxsc.png
22KB, 1020x363px
i have a blend of the following compounds

Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg/ml
Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg/ml
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75 mg/ml

i would have to inject ED in order to keep the drugs at steady levels correct? EOD would be way too up and down

only messed with enanthates before so id like some outside opinions
>>
File: 1361082511044.jpg (89KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1361082511044.jpg
89KB, 403x403px
>>40196902
Brick is cucking for non-white invaders, same as ever.
>>
>>40197006
Yes, all those esters should be injected ED for optimal blood levels.
>>
File: 1485296677836.jpg (465KB, 1339x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1485296677836.jpg
465KB, 1339x1168px
>>40197018
>>
>>40197025
probably gonna go with .7 or so to day for around
350 of tren and test and 475-500 mast

maybe with a little extra Test E twice a week
>>
>>40197060
Sounds like good levels for test/tren/mast. I'd personally say up the tren to around 500 and lower the test to 200-300 but that's just my preference.
>>
File: tumblr_o83lhvAuGu1r6lno6o1_1280.jpg (81KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o83lhvAuGu1r6lno6o1_1280.jpg
81KB, 1080x1349px
>>40196343
>afsoc
No idea. Some guys attached to the Iraqi military coalition.

>>40196999
>bf1
PC master race?
>>
>>40197081
i was gonna get some tren ace so i could adjust it higher if i wanted. ive never done tren over 200mg a week so i was gonna try and keep it in the 300-400 range to start and then maybe go higher if i felt like i wanted to
>>
does anyone know how to transfer from acetates to enanthates? could i just pin the E a week before i end the acetates?
>>
>>40197156
You could math out all the ramping it would take it have theoretically stable levels, or just do that
>>
>source responds instantly to give btc address
>takes fucking forever to respond when i tell him i paid

Every time
>>
Any experiences with RAD-140? I don't trust most of the opinions out there because they're mostly shills, but can anyone here say their experience with it?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448257819882.jpg (32KB, 843x830px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448257819882.jpg
32KB, 843x830px
>>40197018

amazing for how much you retards love to bitch about safe spaces, you sure do kick and scream when someone else "invades" yours

>>40197104

thought the shadowbox from earlier was yours, whole lotta spooky shit coins

and ofc, like there's any other way to fly
>>
>>40197191
Yeah i used it and it made me addicted to heroin and love sucking dick and fucking horses in the ass
>>
>>40197238
Why don't u take in a few refugees into your home, it would only be appropriate for someone of your values right

>inb4 bullshit excuse
>>
File: 1456799433274.png (806KB, 1111x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456799433274.png
806KB, 1111x600px
>>40197238
>look at me I'm projecting
>>
>>40197247
Sounds pretty cool besides the heroine part. I can deal with the increased sex drive but I don't wanna get addicted to heroine.
>>
File: fAiAeb6h.jpg (101KB, 635x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fAiAeb6h.jpg
101KB, 635x1024px
>>40197238
>thought the shadowbox from earlier was yours
It belongs to an acquaintance.

>and ofc
Shieet. Add me famalam, MyronTGainz. I've barely played the full game because of school and work but I should play sometime this week.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473300074403.jpg (29KB, 960x531px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473300074403.jpg
29KB, 960x531px
>>40197262

grats, that's literally the worst argument I've seen so far this year

pro-choice? BETTER SHOVE THAT BLENDER UP HER HOOHA YOURSELF OR YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID BECAUSE I SAY SO

>>40197304

ooh, the "can't actually make an argument so I'll shitload" defense

good one, champ
>>
>>40197506
>wants us to house rapefugees
>"ok lead by example, take care of your own rapefugees in your own house"
>"f-fucking right wingers!! "
>>
File: 1485521766535.png (232KB, 457x406px) Image search: [Google]
1485521766535.png
232KB, 457x406px
>>40188865
>roiding for this
You look like a natty who's been lifting for a year
>>
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Would any of you cunts but purity tested TUDCA from me if I sourced it cheap af through Amazon?

Gf will pay for me to start a company and idk what product I should source legally. I think she just wants me to have a hobby.

Open to suggestions.

Also curious how you nerds dress outside of the gym. Now that I don't live in Florida I can't just wear tanks and shorts 24/7
>>
>>40197605
that is a compliment when you consider that in reality he is a natty that has been lifting for 4 months

lol
>>
>>40197628
never bought it but why would people buy it from you if they can get it from amazon themselves
>>
>>40197506
Fine, why won't you accept 10,000 refugees into your own community then?
>>
>no source talk

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. where would I go if I wanted to talk about sources?
>>
Holy shit it is literally impossible to find f good info on superdrol. If you try to read forum posts about it you just get stupid fucking shit like this

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/superdrol-has-ruined-me/127442

God fucking damn it
>>
>>40197866
reddit sst
>>
>>40197881
I can't find the legality of most supplements/steroids. I don't even live in a backwater country either.
>>
>>40197881
I got very little sides from superdrol, except for the lethargy. But I was burning out in my personal life overloading with a lot of work and sleeping very little, and one day not at all since I had a lot to do and had to move as well.

I find I am very estro sensitive and estro side sensitive, but I am not prone/sensitive to androgenic side effects.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445227555400.jpg (35KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445227555400.jpg
35KB, 720x450px
>>40197628

eh market has a couple reliable suppliers already that can probably beat your price point, I'd try to find another angle

>>40197545

jesus fuck you are sincerely retarded, like I actually understand how autistic your family must be if they shit you out like that

>>40197796

if my city could support them through sufficient housing, job opportunities, integration training, and all of the other things to successfully incorporate them into american society and my community, I wouldn't have a problem with it

then again I'm not afraid of a bunch of half-starved victims of a civil war because some fat tub of jellified hate and impotence uses them as a boogeyman to distract from actual important issues

hell I'm especially unafraid considering I spent a good chunk of my 20s fighting the kinds of shitheads they're running from
>>
>>40197705
Purity tested by a known lab and it'd be the cheapest

>>40198015
I'd make it cheap af. I have free time and great connections for raw everything from my days using fentanyl and alprazolam in large quantities.

But you're probably right, I'd probably be better off just going full gear supplier mode.

Orals have the best markup and IME capping is ezpz. Maybe just selling dirt cheap orals? Might as well sell the works then though...
>>
>>40198218
I don't think your drug people have access to bear livers
>>
>>40198015
>if my city could support them through sufficient housing, job opportunities, integration training, and all of the other things to successfully incorporate them into american society and my community, I wouldn't have a problem with it
Have fun with shariah law you dumb fuck

Accepting 10,000 people into your community who share none of your values, from a part of the world that has no history of democracy, is a recipe for failure. you are naive and short-sighted to think otherwise
>>
>>40198218
you ever try sdrol?

my liver is apparently invincible so i am dtf with it especially with tudca. just ordered some
>>
>>40198015
Help me out Brick you're the exact motherfucker I'd want advice from. If you had a reasonable amount of capital (call it a few grand, say 2-4k) for the sole purpose of starting your own business what would you do?

>>40198239
They sell everything from raw vitamins to gear to rec drugs. Everything I've ever gotten tested from them had great results. Their fentanyl stopped my heart once though baka took 3 hits of narcan to bring me back.
>>
>>40198297
>If you had a reasonable amount of capital (call it a few grand, say 2-4k)
LOL
>>
>>40198297
ya dude and I'm telling you tudca is made by slaughtering bears and cutting out their gallbladders

it's not exactly on the same level as raw vitamins
>>
>>40198294
Did it with no tudca or liver support, had no issues apart from lethargy in week 4
>>
>>40198290
he clearly hasnt read the quran and doesnt know what taqiah is.
cute liberal
>>
What should my diet look like if I don't want to lose too much energy in the gym but still shred up?

250mg test e3d
215lb
6'3"
15%
>>
>>40198349
psmf
>>
>>40198349
you shouldn't cut on 250mg e3d for one

>>40198356
>don't lose too much energy
>psmf
>>
>>40198015
I actually think he makes a good point. If you're so convinced letting them into the nation is a good thing, house them yourself. Why does papi government gotta do it for you to be ok with the idea?
>>
File: qVC9rh4.png (278KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
qVC9rh4.png
278KB, 800x583px
>>40198218
>>40198297

I mean if you can get the price point really competitive and get business funneled to you through sst and sponsor shit with all the various boards, why not

for the biz advice shit you know well enough by now after being around the shit you have that the shady side of the tracks is not a long term prospect, run the numbers and if you can get a legitimate business plan together for tudca then that's going to be the better alternative for the long term

>>40198290

man that's a high quality strawman right there, ticks all the alt right talking points too

gj on completely ignoring the entirely of my statement because you were asking a ham-handedly retarded rhetorical question, you emasculated little terrified fucking rabbit

>>40198314

except the part where you're wrong, you fucking retard, that's udca not tudca
>>
>>40198381
Wouldn't that mostly depend on how hard I'm cutting? But fair enough I'll drop to 125e3d if you can provide genuine help with exercise and diet.
>>
>>40198308
>3,000 dollars isn't more than enough to start an online drug dealing business
im pretty sure kahuna used to suck dick for money so that's probably a small fortune to him.
kahuna just man up and source
>>
>>40198394
>except the part where you're wrong, you fucking retard, that's udca not tudca
"no"
>>
>>40198394
>alt right talking points
"I'm team liberal motherfucker, booyah! Fuck Trumf he's mean words racist!"

That's literally how you come across. Try being less blatently tribal.
>>
>>40198394
Face it dude, entry fee to this country should be basic agreement on fundamental values. It's not edgy, racist, or stupid to ban people who have a completely different world view from entering our country and irreversibly changing the trajectory of the united states of america.

Look man, you wouldn't want to be friends with me just because of this simple difference of opinion. However, an Arab Muslim from Somalia would be 6 times more radically opposed to you than I am. If you can't get along with me then what makes you think you can get along with millions of people who don't even agree that free speech is a good thing?
>>
>>40198434
cuz liberal babies don't understand life

they think u are "worse" than muslims, for disagreeing with his baby shit on the internet

when in real life if he said some edgy shit about donald trump, you would be like "whatever dude" and talk about something else, the muslims would want to stab his ass and rape his family

yet somehow u are evil and they are just "muh chilluns"
>>
>>40198394
>Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is an ambiphilic bile acid. It is the taurine conjugate form of ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA). Humans are found to have trace amounts of TUDCA. However, bears contain large amounts of TUDCA in their bile; UDCA and conjugates comprise about 47% of the bile in American black bears and up to 76% in Asiatic bears.[1] TUDCA has been used in ancient Asian pharmacopoeias for its supposed beneficial effects. UDCA is produced in several countries for the treatment of gallstones and liver cirrhosis.
>>
>>40198294
Yeah I've ran it twice, liked it both times. I never got the "insane strength gains" people claim but it did make me look full af with glycogen and veins everywhere.

Ran it for 6 weeks once and 8 weeks the other time. Liver failure is a meme.

>>40198308
That's more disposable income than in used to by a long shot.

>>40198314
I guess you could say it's BEARly available.

>>40198394
Baby's first business attempt, I guess I should crunch a bunch of numbers and see just how worthwhile an endeavor it could be versus the other popular brands.

>>40198412
My stint doing gay prostitution was brief.
>>
>>40198476
>>My stint doing gay prostitution was brief.
Aren't you terrified of getting aids or damaging your ass

How the fuck do you even get into this shit? Like obviously you wake up one day and decide to get fucked in the ass for money, but what do you even do, go to g4p.com or what?

Asking for reasons
>>
Is RAD-140 illegal in the united states?
>>
>>40198496
yes with punishment of up to 1000 years in slavery under yahawashi and his chosen elect, the 144000 of israel
>>
>>40198451
Again, tribalism. Doesn't help your case, you're just making the people you object to more stubborn and irrational.
>>
>>40198513
OH no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>40198349
Anyone? I need to be spoon-fed while you hold my hand
>>
>>40198467
...They don't kill bears to collect it. It's all synthesized in labs like every other drug.
>>
>>40198533
i dont give a shit about helping my case? just pointing out how retarded bleeding hearts are?

its like ok the evil trumpers dont like trannies or some shit.

muslims would kill trannies and throw them off buildings and shit. cool. but muslims are somehow the poor little babies oppressed by the white man

if you love them so much go live with them.
>>
File: foT5XY8.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
foT5XY8.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>40198467

remind me how the modern supply of tudca is entirely harvested from bear bile

>>40198476

it's a place to start if nothing else

>>40198561

god damn you are so painfully stupid it's incredible
>>
>>40198539
eat 500 kcal under maintenance, do 30-60 minutes LISS cardio after you lift. eat 30/50/20 carbs/protein/fat.
or don't, i'm not god.
>>
>>40198590
envision in your mind what would happen if every white in america was right now in this instant replaced with the equivalent muslim counterpart

do you think your little gay pride parades and tranny rights movements would start flourishing extra?

or do you think they would all start getting lit on fucking fire and fag-dragged in public?
>>
>>40198606
>muslims are all completely identical and they all have the exact same thoughts, beliefs and opinions.
ok breh ;)
>>
>>40198489
i used to cam but i was contacted on their by a rich guy who was a loyal customer and moderator on my stream to fly over into australia and """((party))""" with him and his friends, after that gig went without a hitch i ended up getting some contacts and went from there

i might be able to get good pay but idk if i wanna roll the dice on some bigger gigs so i just sit where its safe and stay with the same guys
>>
>>40198623
yeah they do actually retard since they have a HOLY BOOK that every muslim has to follow, or else they are not a muslim
>>
>>40198590
>entirely
Nice goal post shift there
>>
>>40198561
Yeah but *why* are you doing that? People do, say, and believe things for reasons.

We are rational beings, but our form of rationality is based entirely on emotion.

You feel distrust and anger towards a perceived outgroup, so you point to flaws that you can find. But, when you name the group, you make them more powerful. You give them a banner to go under.

Instead of punishing bad logic through ridicule, you manage to inspire further distrust and argument. You're making the idiocy more tangible.
>>
File: v3GWAOf.gif (903KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
v3GWAOf.gif
903KB, 300x269px
>>40198642

please, nobody point it out to him

I want to see how far down the rabbit hole this dumbass can fall
>>
>>40198653
when I have to side with glands on something there's something truly wrong happening in this thread

nice arguments you fuckin idiot
>>
>>40198653
For someone who literally fought the results of it, you don't really understand fundamentalism do you?
>>
File: 1482054209122.png (4KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1482054209122.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>40198653
>>
File: 1306191529540.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1306191529540.png
10KB, 300x300px
>>40198653
>go to middle east
>somehow fail to understand Islam
>>
File: MLNKLVD.gif (494KB, 464x262px) Image search: [Google]
MLNKLVD.gif
494KB, 464x262px
>>40198665

I depleted my capacity to give a fuck about making coherent and articulate arguments a couple hours ago, especially considering it's fucking 4chan

>>40198679

the irony of that question is blowing my mind right now, I wonder what a regressive fundamentalist demagogue would be like
>>
File: Screenshot_20170129-222937.png (184KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170129-222937.png
184KB, 2560x1440px
>>40198758
Here, since you're having trouble understanding
>>
Doesn't brick ever get tired of being wrong?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEcBzxoMB8
>>
what is taqiah?
>>
Brick how long before your skin stopped being so loose? Not like hanging loose skin, but ' I have striated obliques and my skin doesn't feel like it's wrapped around my body'

Does it tighten over time? Am I just gonna need to wait until I'm roiding and big?

>PaGInG MasT

MasT, I wanna be big like you someday. What happens if you ever stop using?

You know your skin is going to be all fucked up right? Plan is b+c till you die?
>>
>>40198976
Muslims are "not allowed" to lie, the exception is taqiyyah
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
>>
>>40198980
It doesn't really tighten that much. Loads of videos with people contest ready actual dickskin level shredded and you can see the skin is a bit loose
>>
NEW

>>40199016
>>40199016
>>40199016
>>
>>40198980
You dont need massive dose to maintain, especially if you've used GH to help increase muscle hyperplasia as opposed to simply hypertrophy.
>>
>>40198489
I was deep into H/meth/crack addiction. My first time was a fat couple that actually asked my roommate first because he worked at a farmers market, he texted me the story as a joke and I was out of work and using a lot and told him to give them my info.

After that I got referred to their friends which is apparently common in the gay community. Eventually just started posting on back page.

Idc about STDs I've been with shit tons of junky girls and shared needles with plenty too. Only have herpes 1 and 2 and HPV. I never even got hep c.

I guess the whole experience made me pretty desentized to sex as an intimacy tying. I was already pretty jaded on the whole sex/intimacy thing beforehand from sleeping around a lot and seeing a lot of females cheat on their significant others with me.
>>
>>40199085
>All this bullshit
>Still has a gf that buys him clothes and food

She better be ugly. If not I think I might actually hate women now
>>
>>40199085
>a lot of females cheat on their significant others with me.

U don't rationalize it? Like I rationalize it because I say 'oh well man it's just because she's a slut THIS girl is fine'

I'm always wrong but whatever
>>
>>40190943
>roiding for this

Chicks would kiss your cheek but they are worried acne scars are contagious.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.