[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 62

File: fraud.jpg (179KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
179KB, 750x1000px
steroids, blogposting and retarded fucking natties general. remember to hide and ignore all alex/glands posts!

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on liberalism is a mental illness general: >>40188149
>>
In for fuck off Alex
>>
>>40198980
You dont need massive dose to maintain especially if you've used GH to help increase muscle hyperplasia as opposed to simply hypertrophy.
>>
Thinking of doing test p/mast p/npp at 300 each a week. 6'3 220lbs. Anyone tried this cycle?
>>
going on a trip soon and none of the sources in my country carry test u

looks like I'm going to have to try my hand at brewing for the first time
>>
>>40199089
Interesting idea, ideally you'd get all of the size of test + nandrolone but without the bloating. Neat.
>>
File: 1481340349737.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1481340349737.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
in4 alpha males
>>
>>40199091
Can't take anything with you?
>>
>>40199016
While cruising at 150mg test / 100mg masteron, will I need arimidex for 50mg dbol or will the mast be enough to act as a low dose anti-e?
>>
>>40199115
That's what I've also heard. Just wondering if dosage is spot on?
>>
>>40199135
>cruise
>test, mast and dbol
nigga thats not a cruise its a pussy blast. but seriously you should have adex on hand and use it if you get estro sides from the dbol.
>>
Oi /fraud/ anything I can take to calm my nerves before my biggest interview ever tomorrow? Also any tips on interviews in general?
>>
>>40199158
300 each seems like a good place to start. since you're using all short esters you'll be able to titrate up or down as needed. maybe add 50mg to each every other week and see how you feel? but tbqh 300 of each would probably work well.
>>
>>40199134
even if I could sneak in test in something else, I wouldn't be able to bring syringes/needles and japan is a strict no-syringes country so I wouldn't be able to buy or import any

test u is my only choice

>>40199135
depends entirely on your genetics my dude, but you're definitely overestimating the anti-estrogen effects of mast. there's a 99% chance that yes, you will need AI. the other 1% is if you're bimbo
>>
>>40199184
Nice thanks
>>
>>40199195
huh, from what I've heard japan isn't too hard on steroids but like you said needles are a bitch to find. do some digging though, i know people who lived there for a while and juiced so i know its possible.
>>
>>40199163
I have adrimidex on hand, but was curious to how effective the Mast would be at this. 100mg Mast / 150mg Test is a cruise, but I'm doing a 4-6wk dbol blast while maintaing cruise dosages of injections.
>>
>>40199218
ah i see what you meant. odds are that like >>40199195 said mast will be nowhere near as effective as an actual AI.
>>
Does subq slow down absorption of Trest Ace enough to do E3.5D?
>>
File: 1476526897560.jpg (31KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476526897560.jpg
31KB, 455x427px
Guess I'll share this with my /fit/ bros.
>Scanning YouTube, find "Bostin Lloyd"
>Find out about his forum, proceed to visit website
>12.99 for a month
>poorkid.gif
>I scan his website and see the forum name is "Big Daddy B"
>see that it's run by "talkiforum"
>google "Big Daddy B talkiforum"
>Click first result, actually get into his forum without having to pay a dime
>Get all the sources I could dream of
>fapfap.jpg
>>
>>40199273
No source talk dude, reported
>>
>>40199400
cry me a river, faggot.
>>
>>40199178
Sure, meditate. After you've meditated, just do your best and accept the fact that you need to stumble before you become good at interviews.

Life is not all about taking something to clear your problems. Roids are a different story because you're pretty much stuck with what you got in terms of muscle capacity, but for general anxiety? You've got the body of a man but acting like one takes some practice.

Alternatively, just repeat the /fit/ mantra

>IM FUARKKIN' ZYZZ BRAH

warning: do not say out loud
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 472x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 472x353px
>>40199089
Pic related is me on 500test/600deca/500mast. I don't bloat much on deca anyway but yeah mast kept me dry af even with the nandrolone. One of the best feel good stacks out there IMO, I liked it a lot.

>>40199178
Take two xans and a point or two of molly
>>
Week 3 of Ostarine 15mg research cycle

I've made pretty significant gains on Ostarine so far. I'm liking it a lot. It's not as good as a real cycle but I'm definitely progressing and gaining a lot more muscle than I would bulking naturally. If I had to put a number on it I'd say I'm gaining around an extra half pound of muscle a week on top of natty gains. Bodyfat % has stayed relatively consistent and if anything went down a little

Side effects so far:

>Water retention, I've gained 15-16 pounds since I've started and I'm guessing around 10 of that is water. Gained like 12lbs first week
>Slight suppression symptoms though it may just be in my head. Libido is normal, testicles are normal, no worsening depression. Mild lethargy

Positive effects:
>Feel more motivated in the gym
>Strength even on dumbbell lifts is increasing consistently every workout or every other workout
>Pumps last longer
>Definitely gaining more muscle. Bulking at +800-1000 calories a day. I estimate I gained around 3-4lbs of muscle since starting
>Joint issues have improved
>Bodyfat % has not gone up visually, potentially went down

Other information:
>Wasn't able to workout for 6 months due to work and injury, lost a significant amount of muscle but maintained some through bodyweight exercises near the end of recovery process. Started taking ostarine around 2 weeks after going back to the gym to help aid joint recovery
>Doing a full body 3x a week
>I do cardio on Sundays, I estimate I'm hitting maintenance or a slight deficit on Sundays
>Other supplements I'm taking are ZMA, Whey, and a pre workout
>>
>>40199493
>>40199178
Take the molly but leave the xanax alone unless you want to act like a fucking moron.
>>
>>40199493
Should I add mast to DHB?
>>
File: before after.png (2MB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
before after.png
2MB, 960x854px
>tfw could have done it natty. Two cycles
>>
>>40199631
I've been wanting to try that combo, I've still never run DHB. I've done mast/EQ and looked great. I think mast/DHB would be dope.
>>
>>40199674
Unless you fucked around on cycle it would have taken longer natty
>>
my local dealer (i buy in person, not order) always sells me test enanthate

thing is i heard the sust ester only takes a couple of hours to kick in, which sounds pretty badass desu (no need to wait so long to drop off)

my guy doesnt have any though, so im wondering what the price difference between E and sust usually is
>>
>>40199706
sust is garbage, it's not an ester, it's a blend of 4 completely different esters all with different half lives, causing a complete hormonal mess
>>
>>40199706
>>40199715
addendum: if you want a short acting ester, just get test p. it's gonna be more expensive because test p isn't brewed at as high concentrations as test e can be. test p will usually be 100mg/ml to test e's 200/250 mg/ml
>>
>>40199715
Its not a hormonal mess, mixing different esters of the same compound just makes a custom virtual ester length/release curve.

Anyway its not really worth the money.
>>
>>40199715
so its no good? waste of money for no kick in difference compared to E? everywhere i look on the net says its just :

30 mg testosterone propionate
60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60 mg testosterone isocaproate
100 mg testosterone decanoate
>>
>>40199730
Its not no good, its just pointless to pay a premium for that.

You can just frontload test E pretty easily anyway.

All esters give some immediate/fast release, longer esters just release less at a slower rate. So if you pin more, you can get that spike, and it doesnt take as long to hit maximum stable levels.
>>
>>40199730
It's not horrible, it's just that it has the downsides of both short esters and long esters with the benefits of neither.
>>
>>40199748
>>40199778

thanks anons, ill just up my dose of E on blast
>>
>>40199178
Buy some liquid kava extract at your local vitamin store
>>
>>40199798
You dont have to up it, you can just up the first injection and then go back to normal from there if you want it to 'kick in quicker', check steroidcalc.com
>>
>>40199817
I know you're trying but you're just making it worse, the dude is a fucking retard. He only understands drug=mussle>>40199817
>>
>>40199178
Beta blockers.
>>
Is the fatman still around?
>>
>>40199924
he is omnipresent
>>
>>40199904
They were so good, was prescribed and can present in class with no problems now
>>
Hey guys lost like 60 lbs over the last year down to 170 now from 230. Really want to start shredding off the rest of my body fat so along with lifting, cardio, and a clean diet around 1600 cal I started my clen cycle last week. Was thinking of running t3 along with it but not sure. Any anabolics that would stack good for weight loss? Or any sites you guys would recommend for some informative reading? Thanks.
>>
>>40199178
Beat your meat
>>
>>40199973
vs natty, literally any of the anabolics help as they are more muscle sparing (they reduce muscle protein break down) compared to natty.
>>
>>40199998
What would you recommend for someone who's never ran anything before? Var? Test? I have access to pretty much everything and good quality.
>>
>>40200021
You don't need anabolics to cut. But if you want to cut without losing much muscle just run a low dose of testosterone (around 250 mg per week). If that's going well after two months or so try adding some anavar to help fat loss.
>>
>>40200021
Not an oral on its own unless its osta or lgd. If youre fine with pinning test is what you start off with.

Plus only add in 1 new compound at a time (so only 1 compound if its your first time), so you can attribute any effects and side effects more easily to that specific compound.
>>
>>40200039
That would be ideal, especially now that I'm starting to get into lifting I wouldn't want to lose any of the small gains I may make while on my deficit. The only reason I would lean towards var over test is oral vs injections. You think the test would be better or a small dose of var? (20mg)
>>
>>40200089
If you're gonna stay on long term then test at 250mg/week. If you plan to cycle off after losing the weight, nothing.
>>
>>40200083
Gotcha thanks for the advice. So I'm 6' 170 23 y/o, think 250mg would be a good starting point like poster above suggested?
>>
>>40200100
Yes it should be a modest boost, you wont have the low testosterone issues/sides from doing var only.
>>
>>40200096
How long could I run it for safely? Also I know there's certain steps you need to take when coming off test or other anabolics, anyone care to explain the steps/precautions involved or can reference me to a site with some good info?
>>
File: couldntbeeasier2.jpg (179KB, 1735x1140px) Image search: [Google]
couldntbeeasier2.jpg
179KB, 1735x1140px
>>40199016

>hide my posts

If you relax I will shitpost less
>>
>>40200117
Nice thanks. No chance of gaining fat while on test while eating at a deficit correct? Sorry if I sound like a kid with a million questions, just don't really know anything figured you guys would be a good starting points to ask questions.
>>
>>40200126
If youre running long term you can get health check ups periodically, if everything is fine - blood pressure, cholesterol, etc you can stay on.

Reddit steroid wiki has more info for you.
>>
What the FUCK Is going on in the media rn and what's this shit about a Muslim ban? I unplugged for like two days and there's some kind of shit storm happening in that time.
>>
>>40200199
Hippie propaganda
>>
>>40200199
it's not a ban on the religion, just a temporary travel restriction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg
>>
>>40200199
Trump made an EO to temporarily halt immigration for 120 days and visitors for 90 days from a handful (7 i think) countries that are in major conflict zones and have been bombed the fuck out of during Obama's presidency.

This of course got turned into, banning all Muslims, and deporting students , and all this other crap even though it says it doesnt affect peramanent residents and green card holders.
>>
>>>cant sleep because so fucking horny and i have to wake up in 4 hours
>force self to fap for first time in ages
>didn't even work still exactly as horny as before
>>
Hey its the fat loss guy from earlier. I couldn't find a reliable Moda source online, so I purchased Yohimbine and picked up some caffien at walmart for the heck of it. Only like 3 bucks.

So can I just stack these two at 20 mg YH and 400 mg caffeine a day along with a clean diet?

Or should I take the YH alone. (Retarded natty question ik)
>>
>>40199973
Hey man, may I ask how your liking the clen? I thought about getting some a few weeks back but never got to it. Wasn't sure if it was worth its price
>>
>>40199195
>japan

kys weeb
>>
Which orals put on the maximum amount of lean mass (regardless of if they add water or not)?

I'm curious about experimenting on test with a strong oral 2 or so days a week, so toxicity should be much less of an issue.

I've done dbol and sdrol before so probably would like to try something new.
>>
>>40199195
I live in Japan, steroids are legal to import, and there are local sources and online sources you can buy from. Id probably order online rather than bring it in with you, and one of the local sources sells pins + syringes, and they do cash on delivery (you have to be home during delivery to pay for it).
>>
>>40200332
Forgot to add its only syringes and pins that are illegal to import, so local source them.
>>
>>40200310
You have to get it from the right source, I got two 3 month supply bottles (liquid) for like $25. They're 200mcg/ml x 60
I love it so far. Lots of energy but have only been on for a week. Guy I got from is lean as fuck and huge and uses the same shit when he's cutting. So I'm optimistic. I would get some.
>>
>>40200340
That sounds good, I'm optimistic. Only problem is I have no local sources. I did find a decent online one though, just have been cautious weather they're legit, and have feared the side effects.

What's your dosage ?
>>
>>40200355
I'm running 5 days on, 2 days off (taking bennedryl to regulate receptors on days off) first week was 20mcg now going to 40mcg this week. From talking to my guy I guess I can run it like this for 90 days straight and max out around 140mcg. Supplementing taurine and potassium so no sides effects at all.
Just feels like really good speed without the appetite suppression or "high".
>>
I feel cheated /fraud/, I was told I could achieve so much as a natural builder. In 2 years I lost some weight but my lifts were shit and I wasn't even close to 1/2/3/4.

I got my bloods done and came in just under 150 ng/dl as my total test.

So I frauded nothing extreme just the beginner cycles so far 500 test e/wk etc, Its happening, my training actually yields results, I dont feel tired and shitty anymore. My body can actually manage to keep up with progressive overload routines.

Why was I lied to this whole time? why isn't there a disclaimer in the wikis for beginners?
>>
>>40200405
Because the entire fitness industry even outside of bodybuilding is based on complete bullshit and lies?

Retards that lift natty expecting to look remotely impressive are literally the same as fat middle aged women doing shit like the apple diet.
>>
>>40200405
because none of this happened and you come to an japanesio anime manga board to bitch about shit that never happened because you're bored and in dire need of a job

you want to fanboy steroids for no reason because you've been reading about them for a couple weeks and muh sterons cure autism, beta bitch syndrome and even cancer!!

post test results with timestamp faggot, you wont lmao
>>
Okay I don't give a fuck what the general rules are. What's a legit source for crying out loud

On every forum I'm on ppl tell me to start pinning and call me a faggot. Well guess what? I'm here! I'm sick of it! Now give me the Fucking SOURCE
>>
>>40200531
no
>>
>>40200443

but logically if you have low test levels and you feel tired and stuff as a result testerone will make you feel more awake and more energeentic

and you would have no libido too

so it does cure some of that stuff. no?

>>40200432

I mean maybe you will never impress bodybuilders natty but in 4 months at the gym you can impress women as I have shown

most guys are lifting for girls so why they need roids unless their test levels are 3 ng/l or they are lazy

serious question desu
>>
>>40200531
Kill yourself fag
>>
Completely noob question, but I'd like to ask it anyways so I don't fuck cycling up.

As long as you are eating enough protein for new muscle synthesis, can you afford to eat at a deficit if you have enough bodyfat?
>>
>>40200559
Impressive as in, turning heads in public i mean. making people go "damn".
>>
>>40200563

like glands bby you know I love you right?

But you had a medical condition that prevented you from making gains.

That doesn't mean that it's impossible to achieve a tiny twink body natty

Girls are impressed with that shit, they have no standards

just because you couldn't get a tiny twink body natty because of your medical condition doesn't make natty lifting a meme for guys that want to be brad pitt fight club dyel 14" arm twinks

no flame xoxox <3
>>
>>40200592
Wat
>>
>>40200604

What are you up to glands.

My sleep pattern is FUCKED LAMO

Wake up at random times

Makes it hard to know when to weigh myself and I hate waiting to go to the gym too
>>
Basically as long as you are meeting your Macro requirements, specifically Protein, you should be able to gain muscle at a normal (for roiding) pace at a deficit if you have enough bodyfat to compensate for the increased caloric on cycle requirement? Or is this not the case.
>>
>>40200612

He's asking if he can cut while he's on cycle I think as long as he has "enough bodyfat"

>>40200592

im not on steroids but my opinion is u should lose weight and get really lean then just do the cycle when you can bulk for more gains
>>
>>40200610
I had a tiny twink body with abs pre roids lol, i don't roid to be considered fuckable by girls

I got sick of being a twinkboi fucktoi

I am saying u cant get an actual impressive physique without gear. Impressive to everyone not just underage girls

Something that turns heads in public, makes people stare
>>
hey /fraud/ how much hcg do I take in the last 4 wks of my cruise? want to make sure my balls run again
>>
>>40200624
No wtf. You will never build nearly as much muscle on a deficit as u would on a surplus
>>
>>40200619
Have to wake up in 3 hours 15 mins

Cant sleep from a combination of trensomnia, horniness, and pilocarpine making me feel like i have to vomit and shit myself
>>
>>40200642

>I got sick of being a twinkboi fucktoi

I'm fucking sick of it too, but I wanna see where I can end up after at least those 2-3 years of noobs gains without the gear.

Also I'm maitenence for a month really leans me out, I know it won't though

I can only see the sitrations on my oblique in like, good lighting, fuckkkk

>too fat to bulk
>too small to cut

arg.

I think I will abandon matience and just keep getting till I'm totally shredded and eretile defect

because I still feel so fucking fat lamo

>girls

dude it's so annoying. My phone won't shut the fuck up and I am going to delete tinder or something.

I don't like FWBs but I might just because how sick I am of talking to diffrent girls even just to meet up
>>
>>40200531
The deep web
>>
I get that you will probably not build the muscle you would on a cut that you would on a bulk, but is that due to not meeting the optimal macro requirements on a cut, some hormonal reason, or is it just the number of calories? B/c if it's just calories, shouldn't the fat burn and increased need placed on your system by roiding/lifting triggering the fat burning response compensate for the food?

Sorry if I'm not making sense, super fucking tired at the moment. Thanks for the responses so far though.
>>
File: IMG_2617.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>40200662

Or like glands this girl wants to date long term and she seems pretty hot and she is making like 100 grand a year and classy

I dunno I might just do it

I dunno. I kinda sick of this Zyzz life, it's shit dude, I hate it.

This is the girl I am """open relationship""" except she can't see any other dudes or even make eye contact with them LOL

It's so annoying. Like shut your fucking stupid whore mouth I want to talk to glands right now FUCK

I TAKE MY DICK OUT OF yoUR MOUTH FOR ONE SECOND AND YOU DONT SHIT UPPPP ARG LAMO
>>
>>40200674

>>40200662
I got sick of only being liked for shit out of my control. I want to be liked on my own merits not because i was born with a good face and rich family.

>i dont like fwb
Wait until you hop on

Also idk how this tinder shit would work for me practicality wise. Seems like a pain in the ass if you don't have your own place.

Don't want a gf at allll, maybe it's the tren, but fwb seems just do much better. I am seriously not feeling like dealing with some retarded bitches bullshit day in and day out. I don't know how the fuck people do it
>>
>>40200686
I just cannot imagine myself being cucked into not fucking as many bitches as possible when my face gets better, for the low low price of dealing with some dumb bitches bullshit day in and out.

Every couple I see always likes it at first then starts fucking hating themselves sooner or later

Idk i might want something like that later but for now i need to get fucking out of my system
>>
File: face.jpg (300KB, 646x870px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
300KB, 646x870px
>>40200733

My mom and dad chill in the living room and I take them upstairs

or if they are ugly I drive them to a parking lot somewhere and fuck them in the parking lot just in case my dad would see her

Hey glands, here is this girl's face. Solid 5/10, acceptable, I don't care how she looks like for long term honestly
>>
>>40199195
> japan is a strict no needles country

hmm i feel like druggies must have a source? what about diabetics?
>>
>>40200763

I feel you, it's just out of my system

Like I have a raging hard on 24/7 now that my fucking test levels are fixed because I am lean and working out and I want to just rape every girl I see at the gym

my dick is like a battering ram and I see girls in yoga pants and shit and I just want to fucking rape the shit out of them

But after you actually fuck randoms it's like 'ughhhh'

The second after you blow your load you're just like lol fuck this shit how pointless

here's here profile, conversation was here accusing me of being after casual sex (she got pumped and dumped?_) and then I warned her I was clingy in relationships and she said was clingy too

she is working as a consulatant at some hedgefund in the city

what u think glands?
>>
File: ifuckeditup.png (97KB, 776x608px) Image search: [Google]
ifuckeditup.png
97KB, 776x608px
>>40200786

Oh man if someone saved that photo pls have mercy on me I actually want to date this girl longterm not fuck random sluts
>>
>>40200771
if that's a 5/10 you're a 3-4/10 my dude
>>
>>40200779
As I said before, importation of steroids is legal, importation of needles and syringes is not.

Local roid source website sells neeldes + syringes.
>>
>>40200804

who cares what you think my dude? I bang 8s and 9s with no problem, so she's 5/10 to me, because I regularly bang girls 3-4 points /10 more attractive

it's not relevant what I look like jsut that I bang girls 100x better looking nonstop

it's relevant what she looks like either too, because it's for long term.

I long term with a 2/10 AND with a 9.5/10 before , I don't care
>>
>>40200804

also I banged girls that looked 100x better than that when I was fat even lamo
>>
>>40200771
Lucky you... My parents are literally fucking retards. The exact source of the numale manchild phenomenon. At every possible moment they constantly have to remind me how girls only aim is to take my money and how i should "live at home forever". Like are u trying to create a fucking cuckold loser

It is because they are ugly as shit (except my dad he is just a giant baby) and EXTREMELY BETA with NO BALLS and tell themselves this kind of bullshit to make themselves feel better, like the fox and the grapes.
>>
File: get fucked.png (92KB, 776x608px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.png
92KB, 776x608px
>>40200829
>>40200839
>I bang 8s and 9s with no problem, so she's 5/10 to me, because I regularly bang girls 3-4 points /10 more attractive
right

actually wasnt going to post it since you asked, but whatever
>>
>>40200804
Not him (obviously) but why do you care?
If he likes her and wants to date her long term then thats his business and not yours
>>
>>40200842

That's my mom. I like my parents. But my mom is retarded. She is giving me shit because I have been zyzzing it up every night now past couple weeks instead of just once in a while

Saing 'u gonna get STDs' 'She's from XXX area she just wants to steal our stuff' 'she just wants to take your money' 'you should get married and have kids'

LOL

And I always tell her like mom calm down I am going to keep my eyes on this slut all the time U think I trust her? I don't.

but blah blah blah

At least they LET me bang these girls here.

>live at home forever

lamo I can't even imagine not living at home and being single, doing my own laundry and shit, anymore.

When I broke up with EX EX I tried taking care of myself like an actual adult and I got sick of it in one week flat.

LOL
>>
>>40200844

That's rude desu senpai

can't I bait post

pls remove lol

<3 <3
>>
>>40200858
Lmao how the fuck do the girls react when you walk them past your fucking parents on the way to fuck them
>>
>>40200872

I don't. I use the front door and they are out of sight.

>>40200844

Yo, like pls? This is the one long term material I have found in quite some time of being single and casual sex which from my posting you can clearly see I am sick of.

Pretty, pretty please?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-03-28-19.png (466KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-03-28-19.png
466KB, 1080x1920px
Hey fags

Come to Daytona for college cheerleading nationals in March

Horny athletic sluts literally as far as the eye can see

Also I will be there

P.S. first time posting since I've had WiFi installed and wtf is this shit
>>
>>40200891
>Horny athletic sluts literally as far as the eye can see
Damn, im not in the US and i got finals but that shit is tempting man
>>
>>40200829
Alex please refer to the first comment on this thread
>>
>>40200883
you shit this general up every day for the past 4 months and expect me to empathize?

dude you wouldn't even be that fucking irritating if you wouldn't

write

this

LOL LAMO

in every single fucking bread

its just an endless wave of cancer and im just tired of it, this general has already gone to shit and doesnt need any more help dying

just lay off once in a while jesus fucking christ
>>
>>40200891
>P.S. first time posting since I've had WiFi installed and wtf is this shit

knowing this is probably one of the last posts you'll ever care to make here again, pls post pics of chadlyfe
>>
>>40200900

sigh, I just post bait someitmes, it's fun, no reason for this shit, it's just not nice.

EDIT:

Nice, dude, thanks for messaging her on OKC and

I not even gonna bother responding to the text and trying to explain any of this to her

Thanks a ton dude.

PS: She's awake at 4 am, and on OKC? And as you can see from her profile, she was "last online" at 8PM. So she has invisible browsing, trying to convince me that she stopped using the site when I got her number, and still talking to other dudes.

I dodged a bullet LAMO.

ANON TRY TO FUCK WITH ME JUST SAVE ME FROM GETTING KEKED AHAHAHHAH

>>40200900

you mad? This girl is actually awake at 4 am probally was out clubbing all night.

and because of anon here I don't have to date her.

LOL.

Go check her profile last online "8pm". LOL.

Already getting cucked by her not even on a date yet!
>>
>>40200908

u had to message her too though?

it backfired anyways

>write like this

I CANT HELP IT, I TRIED NOT TO.

Honestly I am planning to pin a this point so everyone can chill. It's just too early for me, my joints aren't even used to lifting yet for like 7 months how I'm gonna fucking cycle
>>
>>40200932
I dont know what youre talking about, all I said was for you to fuck off, Im not on okc
>>
>>40200942
>u had to message her too though?
wasn't even me, believe it or not. guess it doesn't matter now, and neither does your natty status

95% of the reason you piss me off is your incessant, poorly written vapid posts that take up half my fucking screen

that is all
>>
>>40200951

someone messaged her

explained that I posted her photo in a steroid board, and then actually linked her to

1. photo proof of my trip and posting on this site (photos of me under trip)

2. archived posts of mine about how I am seeing this girl that is 17

3. arhcived posts of me doing rape play with a girl

so I don't even have the willpower to try and explain that shit away, thanks whoever did this

Honeslty it's more concerning that someone did this so fast.

some anon just had a fucking you know, compiled list of my photos, "incriminting" posts, and links to archives for all of it in a notepad document?

jesus christ

maybe I should stop posting her so much lolol
>>
File: 1480568831881.jpg (41KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1480568831881.jpg
41KB, 600x398px
>>40200899
Finals in March? Wtf is this

>>40200928
Chadlyfe
>6th day in a row spent sitting on my couch
>been to gym 2x in that span and otherwise have not left apartment
>broke some deal in couch and now there's a big dip
Also I'm completely broke until my school sends out refund checks lol

Have not been on the Chad type game lately cause fell in love with some girl and then she got kicked off the team and moved back home
>Still talked after she moved and we were all good and wanted to keep up our relationship
>last day of winter break she texts me "I think I'm getting back together with [ex from back home]. I'm sorry"
>I didn't reply and haven't heard from her since but also have had zero interest in other women
Fucking hoes reeeee
>>
File: y9uDAf1.gif (496KB, 337x429px) Image search: [Google]
y9uDAf1.gif
496KB, 337x429px
>>40199016
>Horny athletic sluts literally as far as the eye can see

those words are like the satanic invocation to summon me, just missing "daddy issues" and "self-esteem problems" to hit the jackpot

ooh, under $300 round trip too...

>>40200908

I'm pretty sure I'm to blame for triggering this never-ending shitstorm of autistic screeching from the meth-face redpill neet brigade, I'd almost be impressed with myself if it wasn't so fucking annoying

kinda like tinnitus ringing where most of the time I barely even notice it, but every once in a while it just kicks into full retard and feels like jamming ice picks in your ears would be a better alternative

>>40200969

it's fucking 4chan you retard, what the fuck else did you expect?
>>
>>40200996

I expect people to do this like this lol, I just never expected to really care, like I didn't envision myself ever meeting a girl that I was going to date long term AND being dumb enough to post her info here

at this point I'm full neet, just day trading, so I thought I was invincible lol
>>
File: Sb8xscp.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sb8xscp.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>40200996
>>40200891
>>40200993

son of a bitch this app is pissing me off
>>
>>40200996
I have never seen self esteem issues like the ones on highly competitive cheer teams. These girls are all believe 90 pounds is the ideal weight. They will take each other into the bathroom after meals and make each other throw up.
Wild P.S. do you have another workout plan or something? I lost the routine I got from you a long time ago but I loved it and it worked great

>>40200969
We had a saying in grade school: "Always protect the mcnuggets"
Never let your guard down or the Internet will sack tap you bro
>>
>>40201007
Stupid fuck. Enjoy your dox
>hurry dox me Idgaf
Jesus youre annoying
>>
>>40201062

She's not even mad about the rapeplay or the 17 year old she's mad I called her a 5/10

jesus christ

desu I'm glad I got btfo, imagine if I ever said anything in my whole life that didn't 100% validate her?
>>
>>40201064

my dox is already posted and people have it

the mod seems to like me, maybe cause my autism and he deletes the dox whenever someone posts it here, but I assume you guys are emailing it around or something, whatever
>>
>>40201068
Enjoy getting v& for pedophilia Mr invincible
>>
>>40201073

Nope. I live in MA.

The AOC here is 16. I never break any laws to the point of autism. I file tax returns where I claim cash payments as income and pay tax. Etc.

Nothing bad is going to happen to me, what, I am going to be emrassed in front of all my friends? LOL. Btfo.

It's just not a nice gesture guys, like a big middle finger, whoever messaged her, fuck you desu lol
>>
File: Screenshot_20170128-233822.png (730KB, 556x938px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-233822.png
730KB, 556x938px
hey captain cancer, here's a little reminder of what "less lbm than you" looks like at 240 just in case you missed it from the last thread

>>40201062

you realize this is like telling tyrone biggums about a free crack giveaway, right

gimme a burner email and I'll send it to you later, it's gone through like 8 revisions and I actually need to tweak it again for this next training block
>>
>>40201068
Tell her you were trying to brag online and she's really a 3/10 since she's mad now for keks

>>40201100
[email protected]
>>
>>40201095
>nothing bad is going to happen to me
>go ahead dox me
You're gonna get it senpai. You're such a huge faggot.
>>
>>40201095
leave this board and never come back, please, you pussy bitch
>>
>>40201126

>You're gonna get it senpai.

Get what though? I got dox'd months ago.

What, you're gonna come and shoot me? No, you're not.

>>40201100

What am I even supposed to be looking at here? Like I'm not trying to rude just please explain what you even want me to be looking at brick?

I see a photo of a guy in a tanktop, and frankly if he didn't post on a steroid general....

>240

This again dude? I weighed more than masT and was shorter before I even stepped inside a gym

>what is body composition
>>
>>40201145

Like come, shoot me, do it.

There's some 12 year old roleplaying about being a gang banger and my dox is out so just come and do it?

Except oh wait what I'm still alive
>>
>>40201161
your dead kid
>>
>>40201145
>come and shoot me?
Jesus stfu no I doubt anyone gives a shit about shooting you you dumb fucker.
It's like you haven't learned anything.
No one here like you.
You're an asshole.
You have no friends irk prlly cause you're an ugly asshole.
I'm and if there was one lesson to learn from 4chins I'd that attention no one likes have their personal lives harassed and made uncomfortable.you gigantic faggot
>>
>>40201162

Shrug, OK.

I mean, that is one way to get me to stop shitposting right?
>>
File: IMG_2471.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
>>40201166
>It's like you haven't learned anything.

I don't even see how you can say that when I look like thsi after 4 months natty lifting

There are exactly TWO posters on the ENTIRE WEBSITE with a better body than me after less than 6 months of training. TWO. Go to CBT.
>>
>>40201180

Actually three. But you get my fucking point.
>>
>>40201180
Here we go again
No faggot I mean you haven't learned to calm the fuck down and quit being such an annoying prick. But w/e man your dumb ass is just going to shit post about how rood fit was to you when you're made a living meme
>>
>>40201190
>you're made a living meme

It's all fine because I don't care

People just meme arrow

>you're ugly

at me then announce that I am 'btfo'

Ah yes, btfo, so hard

messaging that girl was the first actual time I got BTFO, but who cares?

Just a girl

>>40201100

like dude what am I looking at? Are you proud that your shoulders are wider than your hips post cut?

Congrulations this is pretty rare amongst powerlifters, even those that are >roiding for this, so good job
>>
>>40201180
Curious as to whom looks better than God king Tard.
>>
FUCK THIS SHIT I AM LYING HERE and can't keep my eyes open because i am so fucking tired but cant fucking fall asleep

>>40201068
>She's not even mad about the rapeplay or the 17 year old she's mad I called her a 5/10
Lmao
>>
>>40201255

There are 3 anons, uh, one of them posted this time, the other two didn't show up.

This guy, the guy that abuses angles really bad but still clearly has a really solid physique, and then that kid like 17 or 16 years old but says he is '18' and the curly hair all have way better physiques

>>40190049

Fourth best body for less than 6 months of training? PERMA CUTTING THE WHOLE TIME?

Better physique than TWO trips in the STEROID thread?

I will fucking take it bimbo
>>
>>40201283
Everyone on this site lies.

Realize your only competition is you. Just look better than the dude you looked at in the mirror yesterday. Those are your goals or you'll fail miserably.
>>
File: WIsPHS6.gif (454KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
WIsPHS6.gif
454KB, 450x253px
>>40201255

the goalposts are hitting exit velocity by now and you can almost hear the self-delusion drive kicking into terminal stage so who the hell knows at this point

I mean apparently I'm dyel now so who knows where the lines will be drawn when the dust settles and methamphetaminus atreides the rape-face starts his shining new golden path of autism
>>
>>40201308
>methsmphetaminus atreides
Thought he was the Kwikgains Nattyattack
>>
>>40201068
>someone gets offended being labeled a low rating
>its their fault and is a clear sign of needing constant validation

Youre fucked in the head. Your body is shit. And the girls you fuck are shit
>>
File: couldntbeeasier.jpg (167KB, 1735x1140px) Image search: [Google]
couldntbeeasier.jpg
167KB, 1735x1140px
>>40201308
>I mean apparently I'm dyel now

When you weren't? You are natty dyel for being on steroids it is just absurd to even look like that.

I mean, you are a powerlifter, your goal was never a noteworthy physique, so it's OK that you totally failed to do so.

But if you're going to take roids to look like just absolutely nothing then maybe stop talking up your physique lamo

If you and stoya aren't dyel, then I demand people here stop referring to ME as a dyel, period, of story.

It's just funny how I can post pics like this and people still will say I am dyel, stoya is not.

It's just absurd.

Like somehow because Stoya is taking more roids than kai greene and lifting for years he is not dyel when his physique is nothing?

Do people here think steroids and time magically make you not dyel?

You need to actually go to the gym to not be dyel even if you roid, or this shit happens.

Are they blind? I just don't understand.
>>
>>40201340
Stoya is 6'5 and spent a year thinking minerals > gear. Be our height alex and see what it's like to gain.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: brick is chunky, and you have good insertions for your serratus. However, brick can lift two of himself and makes thunderclaps with his feet when he so much as wiggles a toe.

He's a big boy. Any well paid Slut would say so.

Dog if you want recognition for some hard work just ask, but you've literally made this "fraud: alex general". I might ask ATWIAB to get you permabanned.

Chill.
>>
File: nerd.jpg (47KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
47KB, 600x362px
>>40201335

kwikgains nattyattack saw the golden path of autism but couldn't bring himself to do it, only god-emperor methamphetaminus has the fortitude of will to do what needs to be done to ensure the survival of all dyel rat-faced rapists

BEHOLD FOR NOT ONLY IS MY NERD DICK GIRTHY BUT LENGTHY AS WELL AND WITH AN AESTHETICALLY PLEASING MUSHROOM TIP
>>
Dune is deeper and more thoughtful than other maninstream sci fi.
>>
>>40201359

>alex general

Ok, I'll slow down, I mean, you're right, this is absurd, I don't want to make it harder for people to see disccusions about roids and I am actually doing so at this point

> Be our height alex and see what it's like to gain.

Except you are 6'5" and a shredded fucking beast lean 250.

And there is another anon 6'5" totally shredded beyond belief THREE HUNDRED POUNDS.

But OK.

I'll stop shitposting now, but what Brick shitposted at me like one month into lifting is just absurd. It would be another thing if he actually looked like something natty (admirable) or looked fucking absurd on roids (admireable).

But he looks like a sack of garbage and is on steroids, can only take a pic with a shirt on (lol), fat kid still, afraid to take his shirt off at the beach), and the one photo he clings too is a picture of his back in a shirt with a belt on to give the illusion of v taper.

You just feel the need to protect brick from well deserved criticisms because he is your friend.

That's not rational, you should look at everyone under the same light or you risk being friends with idiots just because you've known them for so long.

Here's what brick did

>roid for years
>latched onto to my photo 'Hi guys I made some progress in my first month of lifting'

"AHAHAHA DYEL FUCKING IDIOT LAMO U LOOK LIKE SHIT!"

That's bad enough, but then he posted saying how

"powerlifting can make ANY natty asthetic, you gonna asthetic, powerlift"

And meanwhile he looks like garbage roiding forever and powerlifting, so where he has the basis to make that claim?

At least, I look like garbage natty and brand new.

That's really my thoughts on the subject, frankly.

It bothers him to look so bad and be on gear so he has to attack natties that just walked into the gym for looking worse than him. I mean come on.

But nice friends bimbo, really shows you have good character judgement.
>>
Aspirating vs not Aspirating.
Specifically when pinning quads.
What is the consensus?
>>
File: 1473824279609.jpg (55KB, 1296x938px) Image search: [Google]
1473824279609.jpg
55KB, 1296x938px
>>40201429
i just ztrack and call it a day
>>
>>40201416
Okay.

I'm going to play D3.
>>
>>40201359
>>40201416
>>40201416
>6'5
This

Yeah you look decent in a picture next to him, in real life you would look like a dyel ant who scurries before his wrath
>>
>>40201440
Cheers
>>
File: brick lol.gif (919KB, 272x181px) Image search: [Google]
brick lol.gif
919KB, 272x181px
>>40201416

I'm fucking dying over here, like holy shit you're 100% so seriously that butthurt over some off the cuff post that barely registers on the brick scale of put-downs that it's fueling some insane nerd rage machine in what I'm becoming increasingly convinced is a sincere (albeit embarrassingly simple jack) attempt at gaslighting

god the mental picture of some methed out rat-looking rape face neet autistically screeching in his parents' basement for a month straight, foaming at the mouth and breathlessly waiting for a chance to word-vomit how asspained you are, that shit is honestly like a minor highlight of my life and something I'm taking with me to my fucking grave
>>
>>40201607
Brick, you are a phenomenal wordsmith
>>
>>40201607

>god the mental picture of some methed out rat-looking rape face neet autistically screeching in his parents' basement for a month straight, foaming at the mouth and breathlessly waiting for a chance to word-vomit how asspained you are, that shit is honestly like a minor highlight of my life and something I'm taking with me to my fucking grave

Lol 10/10 bants bby

>taking with me to my grave

Won't be too long now if you don't put those burgers down

:p

>month

>>
File: 1484470073187m.jpg (62KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484470073187m.jpg
62KB, 577x1024px
Probably a stupid question, but if I'm running anavar last 6 weeks of cycle at 80 a day, should I split the doses 3 times a day at 30/30/20 or 4x20?
Will this matter at all?
>>
>>40201522

T. Lanklet
>>
>>40201663
>>40201663
t. will never learn

if only you could inject something to make you not a manlet
>>
I'm fat and cutting down. My natural test is "meh" at best, and I plan to hop on. Should I start with TRT doses (125mg/wk) or something higher (250mg/wk)? I'm leaning towards TRT, since I'm cutting anyway.
>>
>>40199016
Yo lookimg for a clen supply im aus plz. Lost my bookmarked site.
>>
>>40202195

Fat? Hasn't gotten blood work? No idea what he's talking about?

I would just blast a gram, perma blast get big

You don't need AI
>>
>>40202195
Kinda in the same position as you, although im not fat but more like overweight.
cruising on 300mg test/wk while doing psmf
when my test levels start to peak, ill add t3 at 75mcg/ed in until im somewhat lean, then will blast on 600mg test/wk for at least 16 weeks and probably will finish with 4-6 weeks of test+winstrol.
>>
>>40202394
I have gotten blood work (got denied TRT from a doctor because my test levels were just barely in range), and I've asked plenty of questions here and done a lot of reading.
Thanks for nothing, though. Faggot.
>>
>>40202424
Why run so many things just to cut?
>>
>>40202443
because I was fat my entire life.
I lost about 70lbs by dieting and working out in the last 9 months.
but the last ~20lbs are a pain in the ass to lose, thats why I researched and decided to hop on the needle.
my natural test is somewhat low (no shit) so I may stay on forever.
>>
File: 1483042954524.jpg (21KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1483042954524.jpg
21KB, 250x323px
>>40201607
please consider writing professionally, if only to publicly slander whoever pissed you off the most that week. you are my favorite cynic cunt (no offense, rather a compliment) and it has come to the point where I am glad we have alex (IN THIS CONTEXT ONLY!) because he gives you reason to pull out some, however mild for now, brick putdowns again.

>inb4 stop sucking trip dick fanboi
so what nigger, praise to those who deserve it
>>
File: tumblr_o7al8kon9I1u6f5nwo1_400.jpg (41KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7al8kon9I1u6f5nwo1_400.jpg
41KB, 400x296px
What do you guys eat for breakfast every damn day? I've been doing oatmeal and eggs.
>>
>>40202551
truckload of cottage cheese, lesser truckload of oats, half a dozen eggs with a couple slices of ham, bit of cornbread, vegetable salad. half of my daily calories and two thirds of net carbs kek, sounds like glutton fatass mode but i do IF where my fasted period starts at 3pm and only snack for lunch cause busy hustlin so it adds up.
>>
>>40199597
Post progress picture if your gains are pretty significant.
>>
>>40200096
So should I pin 125 e3.5d or 1 a week.
>>
>>40200096
So should I pin 125 e3.5d or 250 1 a week.
>>
important glands update they are almost gone again

inb4 i wake up as a fucking freak again like last time they were """almost gone"""

also why does everyone look like shit IRL and wear retarded garbage

>>40202757
you should pin your anus with a dragon dildo fuck off
>>
>>40202749
>>40202757
I went as far as pinning 4 times a week at 75mg for stable levels
but I am doing subQ injections
>>
>>40202817
I did subq e3.5d and it was fine
>>
>>40202880
dose?
>>
File: IMG_2073.jpg (2MB, 2986x2986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2073.jpg
2MB, 2986x2986px
How bad is it bad taking 10mg accutane while on 30mg sdrol assuming I drink a shit ton of water?
>>
>>40202929
just the sdrol is already liver rape city, so pretty bad

hope you at least have tudca
>>
>>40202919
300mg/wk (300mg/ml) sometimes less, usually no more than 0.5mL at a time in one spot, but Ive done 1mL frequently before and 1.2mL once without issues (though I think 1.2mL is pushing it).

Abdomen subq.

Fwiw definitely stick to oil based compounds.
>>
>>40202949
>>40202929
20mg ED on sdrol 4 weeks no liver support. No issues other than lethargy in week 4.

Dont waste money on liver support unless its tudca, everything else is rather miniscule in effect and wont help.
>>
>>40202929
The accutane wouldn't really do shit compared to that dose of sdrol

Liver concerns with accutane are from the retarded nuke doses of 60-80mg a day
>>
>>40202965
what about milk thistle?
>>
>>40203006
Same deal. It doesnt have a large effect like tudca. You need a large effect to hold back or at least significantly reduce liver stress.

Milk thistle has a small effect. If an oral only has a small effect on liver stress than you still wouldnt need milk thistle.

Its not useful for something with a big impact on the liver, and simply not needed for something with a small impact.
>>
>>40202965
you realize the lethargy comes from liver issues right
>I'm fine, didn't get any kind of bloodwork btw
>>
>>40203059
Orals have a short half life, if you have issues you can just stop taking it
>>
>>40203067
you realize your liver doesn't recover as soon as the compound is out of your body right
>>
>>40203102
this post lmao
>>
>>40203102
10/10 great shill attempt, but cap wouldn't actually do that.
>>
>>40203159
>backpedalling
lel this is the most pathetic thing you've done cap
>>
>>40203182
I'd like to think that cap is smart enough to not post a retarded shill attempt
>>
>>40202469

Did u consider eating less food retard? Maybe it occured to your obese and retarded ass that your TDEE would get fucking lower as your weight decreased?

Jesus Christ u can't make this shit up

When you hear ppl saying it's hard to lose weight they mean to go from 9 to 8% for a contest

>wah wah my test levels are low

U try not being fat as fuck?
>>
>>40203234
I've seen him do this exact thing before a couple months ago but didn't call him out on it

also this http://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39829247/#39833341
>>
File: 4dc.png (13KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
4dc.png
13KB, 560x602px
>>40203267
lmao that's literally my post
not cap i promise

pic related is the exact same file for proof
>>
>>40203259
I am eating 1k cals 5 days a week and 2.5k on the other 2
if i would go any lower, I would die

thanks for the support brah
>>
>>40203130
>>40203159
what did I miss
>>
>>40203293
cap shilling his ebay sarms
>>
>>40203293
Nigga it's like three posts above you just read the damn thing.
>>
>>40199016

I was browsing normie book and saw this. The page that posted it also replied to a comment asking if these were pro hormones with:

"no mate they are Sarms they like pro hormones but perform a lot better as they are non liver toxic and only PCT requires if used for long time Google
Ostarine
MK-677"

Opinions?
>>
>>40203426
MK-677 is for GH, it works.

Ostarine does fuck all.
>>
File: k.jpg (178KB, 509x850px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
178KB, 509x850px
>>40203426
forgot the pic
>>
>>40203287

You're actually too retarded to pin. 5/2 refers schedule? Referring at 99% bodyfat?

>eating an average of like 1.3k calories a day
>can't lose weight

You're calculating shit wrong retard. You're retarded ass doing PSMf? Boiled chicken breast you gotta multiply the cooked weight by 1.4 to get the raw weight which goes in the calculator

How are you this stupid? How on earth? Mirrin fucking 99% bodyfat and none of it went to your brain dude
>>
>>40203446
>implying his chicken isn't 10% saline already
>>
>>40203481

Oh shit jerry. You're right, you're right. What multiplier do u use then?

1.26?

Anyways there is a much bigger problem here.

How u can't lose weight on 1.3k calories a day? How
>>
>>40203426
mk-677 is liver toxic
>>
File: tumblr_og5pl1fIWN1vobge1o1_1280.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og5pl1fIWN1vobge1o1_1280.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>>40203481
>Not buying max 1.5% saline chicken titties

The only kind of high saline titties I like are on girls.
>>
>>40203587
>>
File: IMG_2075.jpg (1MB, 2446x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2075.jpg
1MB, 2446x2446px
>>40202949
>>40202965
>>40202996
Yes taking tudca.
I also preloaded for a month of milk thistle and nac so my liver should be pretty strong. I'm just worried how taxing it would be, but by the sound of it I should be fine. Thanks everyone.
>>
File: Untitled.png (560KB, 658x478px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
560KB, 658x478px
week 1 into a 12 week 500mg pw Test-e cycle

wish me luck boyos
>>
>>40203645
>Cycle
People still do this?
>>
>>40203706
Yea I dont want to destroy my ability to naturally produce test sorry
>>
Planning my next blast.

Gonna cut for the next 4 weeks at
250 test
250 tren E
250 dnp on and off depending if it's cool outside or not

Then blast off at

500 Test E,
500 NPP
666 EQ
2 weeks 10 mg sdrol
Followed by 1 week 20mg sdrol

First time with NPP and sdrol.

I have loads of tren but that might be a bit much for the bulk part. Maybe run it at 250pw.

What do you guys think
>>
>>40203718
People still believe this?
>>
File: 1477242092736.jpg (103KB, 1439x949px) Image search: [Google]
1477242092736.jpg
103KB, 1439x949px
>>40203718
>le permanent shutdown maymay
>>
File: tumblr_ocmszuIQvC1s97etwo1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocmszuIQvC1s97etwo1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x410px
Every fucking time I pin my left VG it leaks oil even after airlocking, using a 1.5 inch pin, and going slow. Fuck
>>
File: tumblr_oce8zxYqVs1s97etwo1_1280.jpg (310KB, 800x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oce8zxYqVs1s97etwo1_1280.jpg
310KB, 800x931px
>>40203741
I added you on origin finally yesterday.
>>
>>40203723
Also have some frog juice for pwo. It's
25mg each of the following
Adrol
Dbol
TNE
TRne

Fucking pumped to try it with some Cialis.

Pumps for days
>>
>>40203737
>>40203741

Wait I didnt realise this was a meme. Source?
>>
>>40203723
Cut with tren a, not tren e. Especially if you're planning on changing halfway through the blast.
>>
File: tumblr_o8hgh6Kk7Y1s2ucbso1_1280.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8hgh6Kk7Y1s2ucbso1_1280.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>40203764
I want to try trne and the for presex gains but I hate all the high solvents they use and how toxic they are.
>>
>>40203723
lol
>>
Guys I'm 10 weeks into my first cycle and I haven't gotten any real acne or side effects at all DESU... I shower twice a day at least and use Aromasin. Haven't had any negative side effects; had decent strength gains in the gym though and somewhat decent muscle gains... but not what i expected to gain size wise... do you guys think my gear is maybe bunk?
>>
>>40203813
How much are you eating?
What are you cycling?
>>
File: 1447306489155.jpg (482KB, 2048x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1447306489155.jpg
482KB, 2048x1574px
>>40203778
How about you find a source that says anything about permanent shutdown (fun fact there aren't any).

>>40203761
cool I'll add you
>>
>>40203778
Check this out, it's a decent review: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10131.x/full
"Most of the series reviewed show recovery of seminal and hormonal levels in periods of ≈6 months. When this is not achieved, testicular function may be boosted with gonadotrophin administration."
>>
>>40203823
Was doing 400mg a week of test enth for the first 8 weeks then bumped it up to 600 and added 50mg a day of anavar

I'm eating a whole bunch of everything. 3500-4000 calories a day high fat high protein moderate carbs spread out strategically, id say 80-85% clean food with some fast food cuz fuck it I'm bulking. I went from 203 to 220 pounds and all my lifts are up 30-60 pounds depending on what lift but my arms are literally the same size. I can tell my shoulders and chest have grown because of how shirts fit now but my arms are legit the same size.

What I'm saying is yes I have made good progress but that just might be because I'm eating 1000 calories above maintenance and lifting my ass off, idunno.... I'm happy with the strength gains, just not the size gains, and I'm happy I haven't had any side effects but I am a little suspiscious cuz I figured I'd at least get a little acne.
>>
>>40203875
What's your bloodwork look like?
>>
>>40203875
If you're worried about size just eat more
>>
>>40203896
Haven't gotten blood cuz I'm on my parents insurance still (Americafag) and didn't want their doctor to know I'm on gear

>>40203905
I hear you and I've been eating tons but I've heard people gaining size and losing fat on roids and I can't even gain much size with a huge surplus... maybe I just have genetically small arms? Like I said my shoulders and chest have all gotten bigger and my legs and back are strong as well... I'm full stacking the low row machine and added 50 pounds to my bent over row and about 70-80 pounds to my deadlift
>>
>>40203989
You know private medical labs is a thing right? How about you go get actual bloods like a non-retard.
>>
File: 1457880101706.png (353KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457880101706.png
353KB, 566x800px
>>40203508
I dont
I can eye ball chicken

>>40203587
I want my chicken plump and my women flat!

>>40203761
>origin
>>
>>40203723
>666 EQ
d e v i l i s h
>>
Coming to the end of my first 14 week Test E cycle.

Bloods are good, gains are amazing and feeling the same mentally as I did pre-cycle.

Considering going into a test/mast cruise rather than running PCT but trying to sus out optimal dosages.

100mg Mast/w Seems to be a respected dosage.
100mg-200mg/w Test seems to be standard, but which one? I'd obviously like to run as little test as possible while still making non-natty tier gains.
>>
>>40204423
the answer is "remain below supra physiological levels for a real cruise," which you have to get bloods for

or """cruise""" on still supra physiological levels and don't really recover properly
>>
>>40204423
I'll attempt a cruise on 100/100 and then grab some bloods.

What level of test am I looking for to be sub supraphysiological? Like 1.2k?
>>
>>40204559
Normal physiological range is around 400-1200 ng/dl. So somewhere in there. 100mg per week should get you in there unless you respond weirdly.
>>
File: 1483990784624.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1483990784624.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
Memek 677 vs mod grf + ipramorelin?
>>
Would running 250mg test e on a perm cruise fuck me up?
>>
>>40204884
why not both?
>>
>>40204914
this is literally answered in the posts right above yours
>>
is there such a thing as "danabol?"
i keep seeing it, but i just thought it was some off-brand scam or something.
>>
>>40204942
Is there any point, memek causes a bleed and peptides pulse? I'd rather just dose one or the other higher than faff around with both.

I'm using peptides now BTW, just wondering why memek was still being shilled when it looked to me like a weaker version of peptides for fags who don't like pins. Am I'm missing something though?
>>
>>40205530
>memek causes a bleed
nope
>>
>>40205565
""""your brother"""" should read the op
>>
>>40205592
Sure, can my brother has some opinions on the matter too?

He will definitely read the OP thi
>>
>>40205621
he should read the op first, then he can come back if he has less retarded questions
>>
>>40205558
OK but does it have any advantage over peptides?
>>
>>40205725
I don't know enough about peptides to comment on this, sorry. your peptides expert here would be jerry

what I can say however is that memek increases the number/frequency of pulses
>>
>>40205725
>>40205853
quick Google search (again with the disclaimer that I really don't know much about peptides)
>Enter the injectable GH releasers such as Ipamorelin and GRF. These are very, very good at getting the job done when it comes to increasing the body’s own production of Growth Hormone. The biggest problem, though, is that to really take advantage of the benefits, and to fully utilize the peaks, a person would have to inject multiple times a day, and plan out their diet accordingly (too much food in the gut will dampen the release and peak of the GH).
>But with an orally active version like Ibutamoren, a single dose can increase benefits throughout the entire day, without the need for carrying around needles, watching your diet before and after injections, and all that crap that goes with playing with GH releasers.
>>
File: Snapchat-1698241566.jpg (568KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1698241566.jpg
568KB, 1080x1920px
Yooooo

Kroger stepping their game up son

Two of these to kill them carb cravings
>>
>>40206040
literally worse than one scoop of whey
>>
File: Snapchat-739246111.jpg (549KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-739246111.jpg
549KB, 1080x1920px
>>40206040
>>
>>40206048
Yeah what's your point?

These cost 40¢ each and take 2 seconds to open and consume.
>>
File: ed.png (19KB, 1007x354px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
19KB, 1007x354px
Guys, wouldn't it be better to pin daily subcutaneous instead of e3.5d IM?

no scar tissue
no pip
very stable levels which also means less sides from fluctuation

Am I missing something? Unless you go way over 2ml/week there should be no problem. Even at 2ml it's only 0.28ml/day
>>
>>40205565
No, it's fucking stupid. I did the same with my brother but i regret all of it
>>
File: e35d.png (24KB, 998x356px) Image search: [Google]
e35d.png
24KB, 998x356px
>>40206066

pic related every 3.5 days
>>
>>40206086
You literally won't notice a difference don't worry about it
>>
>>40206066
>>40206086
or pin subQ e3.5d
>>
>>40206066
subq absorption is much slower than IM. that graph isn't accurate for anything other than IM injections.

though I guess after the initial waiting period it'll be fine. there's just not much reason to bother.. scar tissue won't be an issue on a pin twice a week schedule, and stability of blood levels can be attained by just pinning 3 times a week instead, just add another site
>>
>>40206094
yeah probably don't actively notice it but 30% difference is quite a bit. Some people say that unstable levels increase acne and such side effects.

I was thinking about it though because of less pip and no scar tissue in muscle.

>>40206114
That would be 1ml per injection that is way too much for subq.

Or did you mean multiple injections on one day?
>>
>>40206040
fun stuff, too bad they taste like an old folks' home's laundry basket
>>
>>40206178
I didn't think about that. Any valuable data on absorption rate of subq injections compared to IM?
>>
>>40206187
I heard alot of people say that 1ml is fine
but personally I am pinning 4 times a week @.5ml subQ
>>
>>40206248
you'd have to Google for specifics but basically because of the slower absorption, you don't need to inject ed for stable levels. it tapers itself naturally even with a twice a week injection

there's nothing wrong with subq injections, it just stings a little (or a lot, depending on volume) and you can't inject as much. 1ml e3.5d would be fine.
>>
File: IMG_1515.jpg (300KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
300KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>40206356
do you fuck this masterpiece?
>>
>>40206367
Yes
>>
>>40206218
I loved this one

The key lime is good too.

I just bought 10 different flavors. Nice change from chocolate whey all the time.
>>
Could you pin Tren Ed .7 ml subq
>>
File: jpg.jpg (24KB, 756x419px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
24KB, 756x419px
Who do I only get the bad mental sides from Tren? I want the crazy sex drive and alpha shit, instead I just get paranoia when my girlfriend is 10 minutes late for dinner. I had more of a sex drive on my first test cycle than I do with almost a gram of tren/mast.

Is it the esther? Seems stupid to think it makes a difference but most of the crazy acting people seem to be using Ace instead of Enth.
>>
File: 4-chan-angry-feels.jpg (98KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-angry-feels.jpg
98KB, 633x758px
>tfw 2 more weeks of paid leave
>on 500mg of dnp and other good drugs
>can't really go out and do anything
>tummy is mildly irritated at times, have dnp soft shits, slightly warm but not so bad now that I do a pill every 12 hrs instead of 2 at once
>bored of world of warcraft outside raiding wednesday
>bored of dota 2
>don't wana play other games

What the FUCK am I gonna do for the next 288 hours while on DNP?

I've literally watched a fucking video of a guy on youtube playing the space quest and quest for glory series(like 30 hours), what the fuck am I doing with my life.
>>
>>40206620
>bored of dota 2

Play HOTS. Not even joking

Its like DOTA except casual enough that you won't really care how shit you or anyone else is. Also its balanced around noobs so you don't just get raped by someone like invoker or riki for your first 300 hours of gameplay.
>>
File: peoplelisten.png (84KB, 1309x438px) Image search: [Google]
peoplelisten.png
84KB, 1309x438px
>>40206079

Well MasT, I guess you should feel validated?

Go to the CBT and check what's going on there, people are losing their shit, saying I've been lifting for years, saying I am on steroids.

>>40206412
>>40206444

They look at my progress of chicken + rice autism and no routine high volume work and they can't even believe how hard their pizza + starting strength + donuts got BTFO

I have to say thanks because honestly the whole time I didn't think I would look like I do so quickly or make this much progress, I just believed that if I listened and I tried as hard as I could I would do good
>>
>>40206653

It's pure shit, I have like 10 hours on it.

It's about as depthless as can be, they even hide all the important statistics from you like hero growth, attack range, attack rate and other shit.

I couldn't even AFK 10 games for the free 10+ hero event.
>>
>>40206674

Is soybread a complex carb? has good brotein and fat in it.
>>
>>40206399
>I just bought 10 different flavors
only tasted like 3 or 4 so I might need to stop flaming. still not entirely convinced of the stuff kek
>>
>>40206591
yes the sides are very different between ace and enanthate

but... prolactin levels? using prami or caber? are you using low or high test, could your e2 levels be too high?
>>
>>40206620
watch series my nig, we're literally in the golden age of TV right now, there's enough to last you until next year watching 24/7. no Chinese cartoons though

or binge watch YouTube channels. read books.
>>
>>40206079
>>40206674

LOL. They can't decide if I made no progress, if I look the same, look worse, if my progress is bad, if I am on steroids, or what.

AHAHAHAH

Half the people say it's bad progress, other half says I am roiding

AHAHAHHAHA

everyone fucking mad as fuck
>>
>>40206902
that feel when you have no friends so you have to hope random trips on 4chan will care about you
>>
>>40206674
I hate those faggot so much, with their; thiss is what girls want, no this is what girls want, look this is chad i wish i was born as chad, he gets all the girls

fucking insecure pussies, i can't imagine how life would be living like such a beta cuck and scared to be yourself because PERHAPS people don't like me
>>
File: 1477507684778.jpg (161KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477507684778.jpg
161KB, 800x1000px
>>40206620
>>40206653
>mobas
Literally die
Youre ruining videogames
>>
>>40206914
You think your life is better? Don't forget; You're also here
>>
>>40206926
video games died a long time ago

mobas are the last real competitive games left. well, fighting games too but they're dead as fuck.

you're just a dirty casual who would rather fawn over moeblob garbage like im@s
>>
Yo fuck me, gf ex gf whatever she is loves to come to my room and just talk to my roommates and no I'm not worried she doesn't like them due to the fact that they're neck beard autists literally slobs. But she said I have to stop hiding her away from people. I just don't like how when she comes over these fucking lonely faggots migrate to the living room fuck me man
>>
>>40206940
I'm literally getting paid to shitpost while sitting on the toilet at work
>>
>>40206949
Im@s has much deeper mechanics than your ebin "esport" watered down casual team hero unit rts? Please, go play bw

Theres still plenty of good games unless they're competitive at all, then its a race to the bottom for casual esport bux
>>
>>40207006
bw is dead old man, and sc2 is worse than dota

lmao at im@s mechanics, you're playing a glorified visual novel
>>
>>40206955
No, you ignore work and shitpost on a hungarian baby trading forum instead of doing your job
If you dont agree then please tell your closest supervisor that this is what you get paid for
>>
>>40207017
They were doin bw tourneys a bit ago, they brough it back.
I just watched the flash matches though

>how to tell theyve never played im@s
Its a management sim
>>
>>40206674
What is your magic diet that they can't believe?
>>
>>40207046
I work for the government, I do a day's worth of work in about 45 minutes then I dick around for the other 6 hours and fifteen minutes
>>
>>40207107
Makes sense
>>
>>40207107
>governmental employee
>I dick around for the other 6 hours and fifteen minutes
yeah, this checks out
>>
File: mastnatty.jpg (23KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
mastnatty.jpg
23KB, 256x318px
>>40207063

I eat only

-Chicken breast
-Turkey breast
-Oats
-Rice
-Eggs
-Fish
-Steak
-Vegtables
-Fruit

I drank one time int he 4 months I have been training, of course, and I regret it.

If you loaded a gun and put it to my head I wouldn't eat anything that doesn't fall on that list of MasT proved foods.

90% of my diet is chicken, rice, oats.

Look at my photos, people can't believe the timeframe.

Look at Mast NATTY pics, people can't believe he is natty.

Maybe, just maybe, that the diet has something to do? Maybe.

>>40206940

They think my life is bad? I am so fucking happy, live the dream. Shitpost and lift weights all day every day.

All I wanna do is shitpost and lift weights desu.

If I could lift 15 hours a day I would, just need time to shitpost a little bit and I'm happy.

>>40206915

Gee it almost like girls don't like guys that want to do and be something just to get girls?

Gee it almost like girls don't want guys that don't try to do what they want in life and take their dreams?

Maybe girls don't like guys that are afraid to be themselves?

Maybe girls don't like guys that want to be something else because they think it's what they want?

Why they don't understand this, I don't know.

It's my dream to beat this picture natty, so I fucking try and do it and I don't care what anybody fucking says or thinks about me

And almost like girls can sense 'hmm this guy is going for his dreams?' and like that I am?

MasT could have any women he want at 100 lbs just because he is an ACTUAL MAN.

Do what you want BE WHO YOU WANT.

They think 'get muscles get girls'.

They don't realize girls will be able to tell 'these muscles just to impress me'. and then not be impressed at all.
>>
File: IMG_1508.jpg (210KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1508.jpg
210KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>40207336
lewd
>>
File: 1341186780359.jpg (46KB, 409x405px) Image search: [Google]
1341186780359.jpg
46KB, 409x405px
>>40207336
>>
File: IMG_1514.jpg (1MB, 1580x3262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1514.jpg
1MB, 1580x3262px
>>40207397
>>40207409
Bless var and good genes
>>
>>40207312
Pretty generic diet, why are normies so stupid
>>
File: mastthemassmonster.jpg (74KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
mastthemassmonster.jpg
74KB, 450x259px
>>40207482

>generic

No, typical "bodybuilding" diet is donuts, pizza, booze, and DNP, and tren so you can make some kind of gains and look bigger than (MOST LOL) natties on tren + perma blast + mast+ superdrol, and then tell everyone your are natty and everyone believes you because of donut and pizza diet, you look natty.

Chicken breast and rice is pretty unheard of actually.

I mean, look at this guy. Seems to have worked out well?

And if you want, you can search for "catpiss" in the archives and see the power of donuts + dnp diet after blast and cruise for 9 months plus all kinds of crazy compounds.
>>
>>40207445

>good genes
>her face
>>
>>40207542
>bodybuilding
>pizza and doughnuts
>chicken and rice unheard of
Have you never been outside before?
>>
File: breker11.jpg (478KB, 747x1087px) Image search: [Google]
breker11.jpg
478KB, 747x1087px
Where do steroids fall in with the Fascist worldview?
>>
I had moonshone sat. And my lip is numb today and was yesterday too

>>40207700
They're a plus
>>
>>40207729
Are anabolic steroids viewed positively by Fascists or negatively?
>>
Can someone tell my friend that a 26 week cycle is dentrimental?
>>
>>40207746
If strength, and envy are power
There is no doubt steroids are a fascist positive
>>
>>40207651

have u ever stepped in this general before?

>haha guys pizza from pizza hut so good
>haha guys DNP DNP get that body fat down
>haha guys I ate 10 boxes of krispy kreme and I still losing weight cause DNP
>haha guys I look great I look bigger than most natties lol

"bodybuilding"

then there is the other half of anons and trips that are leaving humanity behind and they eat real food and look great
>>
>>40207761
Excellent, then i am on the right path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk9Cue3BduQ
>>
File: BakaAssMofo.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
BakaAssMofo.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>40207764
>using /fraud/ as your only source for bodybuilding information
>>
File: BobbyShakeAndTurn.gif (3MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
BobbyShakeAndTurn.gif
3MB, 280x210px
>>40207764
>>40207792
Actually, on top of this:
>using 4chan as your only source for literally anything
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (58KB, 608x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
58KB, 608x711px
>>40207764
>real food
>body built by casein, whey and tobacco
>>
No but foreal though, the naked chicken chalupa is good
>>
>>40207860

That body is cause you put in so much effort with lifting so much and doing so much volume Bimbo

u were giving me advice in discord about how you ate "pounds of fish and rice" and I should be "careful with my diet if I wanted to make progress"

And then talking about how to spike insulin levels before and after you lift

Those are your direct quotes dude, stop trolling

Look at catpiss, that is what happens when u don't know how to eat and you roid. Stop baiting with 'haha I just eat a scoop of protien powder lol'

You'll defend stoya because of his height but catpiss is like 4'2" what's the excuse going to be for his physique
>>
>>40208010
where are you from alex, i'd love to fucking curbstomp your shit so you could stop shitting up my favourite general.
>>
>>40208063
boston ma
>>
>>40208063

Ok roleplaying natty 12 year old "my general"
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-30_23-41-42.png (153KB, 1280x894px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-30_23-41-42.png
153KB, 1280x894px
>>40208068
your silence is not cheap.
>>
File: tumblr_o2eba7AZlL1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2eba7AZlL1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>40208010
>catpiss is like 4'2
>>
>>40208010
>discord
kek now i wonder what alex sounds like, really cannot imagine a fitting voice for that face
>>
>>40208106
come @ me LOL

you think im sacred??

you cant do shit
>>
>>40208145

Stop I'm the only one that makes me look stupid, not you, me

>>40208135

xoxo

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KWI2bjL01s
>>
File: 1354715233048.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
1354715233048.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>40208239
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KWI2bjL01s
KEK what the flying fuck. also surprisingly less pahkd mah cah in hahvahd pahk than bostoners should usually sound.
>>
heading home from the gym

don't think your little fake panic about someone messaging the OkC girl fooled anyone, I'm still going to message her as soon as I get home and ruin your shit you dumb ape
>>
>>40208605
doin gods work anon
>>
File: IMG_2627.png (308KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2627.png
308KB, 1242x2208px
>>40208605

>how will I ever recover

Guess I'll be lonely forever duder

Who would want a "rat faced" guy like me

Also,

>people are unironically roiding for girls in this general

Especially amuses me that moosey is doing it, he had the dedication and the work ethic to build a really fantastic physique natty. Why bother?

Check the time, it was 5 mins on this stupid site

>roiding for girls
>>
File: IMG_2628.png (559KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2628.png
559KB, 1242x2208px
>>40208892

>the so rat faced that I didn't have to roid for girls

I'm gonna roid to leave humanity behind, some day.

IE the one reason u even need them

Anons which girl should I bang tonight? It's hard to decide with my rat face
>>
>>40201416
>That's not rational, you should look at everyone under the same light or you risk being friends with idiots just because you've known them for so long.

Probably the most autistic shit I've read on all of 4chan in a while. I really hope you have IRL friends that you aren't so caustic with. Can't wait to see if your autism gets cured by roids when you jump on. You look great dude, probably have great genetics and natty test levels, and are achieving great milestones in your body transformation.

Why the butthurt again? Because someone said something mean to you on the internet? Because people don't like you bashing their friends?

>>40203875
Are you taking the 50mg var all at once?
>>
>>40208010
how much volume do you do? on average, how much time in the gym do you spend a day/week?
>>
new

>>40209220
>>40209220
>>40209220
>>
>>40209145
He sounds as about as autistic as my roommate.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.