[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 57

File: fraud.jpg (179KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
179KB, 750x1000px
/fraud/ - roiding for manlet faggots

Noobs go to reddit's r/steroids board and read their wiki before asking a question.

When posting a question about your first cycle, include your height, weight, years spent lifting, and current percent bodyfat.

Don't respond to retards. This means not responding the the sesame street gang: alex, glands.

NO SOURCE TALK. If you're not sure, assume it's source talk.

prev: >>40074084
>>
>>40084372
Using a classic picture. I like it!
>>
File: MhKQGl8.jpg (533KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MhKQGl8.jpg
533KB, 2000x2000px
I saw this picture and thought of you FL

jb fl gf
>>
File: 1481090126735.jpg (532KB, 1014x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481090126735.jpg
532KB, 1014x800px
First for MAGA.

Who's excited for inauguration day tomorrow?!
>>
File: averagehumabeings.png (479KB, 755x461px) Image search: [Google]
averagehumabeings.png
479KB, 755x461px
>>>40084332

Can we address this please.

I am wondering if anon's body dysmorphia is so severe he does not understand what your typical human being looks like at this point
>>
>>40084259
Sounds like a dream mate.
>>40084229
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm just apprehensive about starting I think. Your room, your stuff.

How obvious is roiding? At the start of last year I got real into learning about it and it was all I'd talk about. Do you guys hide your powerlevel?
>>
>>40084428
except the guys without roided up levels of muscle mass do not dress like they have severe crippling /pol/ levels of autism.

roided muscles stand out in a positive way, fedora-tipping autism stands out in a negative way. the non-roiders just don't stand out since like you said they are average.
>>
>>40084434
>At the start of last year I got real into learning about it and it was all I'd talk about.
why would you do this?
>>
File: i3eTxXhf_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i3eTxXhf_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>40084434
We don't aim too high here in Dundee. For most of us, having a good set of pals, a steady income, decent gaff and a 7/10 or higher lass is about as good as it gets.
>>
>>40084434
it's obvious to people who know a lot about lifting/roiding. normies know fucking nothing and think you can wake up "too big" one day from just working out normally.

>>40084447
do not respond to alex, even when he's posting as anon
>>
File: cmon.jpg (16KB, 236x374px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
16KB, 236x374px
>>40084447

>have severe crippling /pol/ levels of autism

I'm confused. Am I being autistic for dressing like pic related and being a skeleton? You are aware skeleton is the most common body type in the world?

The other guy seemed to have some sort of problem with it, I dunno what he wants me to wear.

Or are you calling Rich's atire autistic? Because yeah, it's fucking stupid, lol. For a wedding?
>>
>>40084476
Is Alex the one that doesn't run any compounds but still posts here anyway?
>>
>>40084498
yes. also if you see a 20 lines long post with double spacing between every sentence
>>
File: Screenshot_20170119_081725.png (25KB, 1178x83px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119_081725.png
25KB, 1178x83px
Can someone tell me if this requires me to /fraud/ or not?

How bad are these levels?
>>
>>40084434
>I got real into learning about it and it was all I'd talk about.
KEK sounds exactly like me. Then once it dawned on me that my doc wasn't going to give me TRT I started talking about it way less. Once I made my first order I went totally silent and kinda started false-flagging by talking about "natty supplements" like creatine and DBH if anyone asks what I'm researching now days. Or just change the subject to something unrelated to fitness.

Btw, I have roommates. I keep roids in a padlocked airtight case. Even if my roommate were to search my room she'd find some weed before roids and I have a medical recommendation for weed so that'll diffuse the situation. But she wouldn't search my room, at least I think. But you can never be too sure.

Another advantage to having it in a padlocked case is that the cops need an additional search warrant to search the locked case if they ever did a sweep of the house (iirc), like if a housemate gave them consent to search the house.

>>40084456
Well for me it was something like being fascinated with the mechanics of it and never really thinking that I'd actually hop on.

>>40084422
Mirin the jb

>>40084487
Your attire is fine. You are autistic but not for dressing in any particular way.
>>
>>40084498
Yes. It's mostly perplexing because he's actively engaged and participating in a community that refuses to own him.
>>
>>40084505
kek, I'll keep my eyes peeled

>>40084515
Perhaps he's just looking for some pals or something

>>40084512
I've ordered your recommendations, I'm expecting them Tuesday/Wednesday! I'm genuinely excited about next week!
>>
>>40084507
terrible
>>
>>40084512
>Another advantage to having it in a padlocked case is that the cops need an additional search warrant to search the locked case if they ever did a sweep of the house (iirc), like if a housemate gave them consent to search the house.
lol yeah right. so they have a major cocain bust or something, and they know there is $10 million of coke, but it's all spread out between 100 locked suitcases in a room.

"oh well better pack up and leave, can't do anything about this! hope they're not all gone by the time we get that warrant!"
>>
>>40084555
Not gonna make it with the blessing of bathtub chemicals?

Is there ANY REASON for me to wait?
>>
>>40084583
if you have to ask, you're probably not ready

but objectively, no
>>
>>40084583
Without*
>>
>>40084507
This is 358 ng/dl total.

On the low-ish end but if you're in the USA you're unlikely to get a script from a normie doctor.

Nothing REQUIRES you to fraud. If you're unsatisfied with the way you gain muscle, mood, decisiveness, libido, or any of the other things testosterone is responsible for, then you can look into exogenous supplementation. If you're asymptomatic, and happy with the way everything's going, there's no requirement that you get your test levels up through injecting chinese steroids into your booty.

>>40084545
Nice! Cicero is great. Depending on the edition you get they might give you an outline of his life (which I know you appreciate). You're in for a wild ride. It's a very entertaining format with some pretty pithy episodes and witty retorts at times (Romans could bring the bantz when they wanted to).

Jelly that you have the time/motivation to read for pleasure/education. Lately I've been too obsessed with stocks and work to get any quality philosophy time in.

Well, at least I have the weekend to look forward to for that! Let me know how you like it. I don't remember what else I recommended. Always down for a discussion if you are interested. It's been a while since I read the authors in the Platonic lineage and Cicero but I could brush up pretty quick I think.
>>
Gear has ruined my life, I cant talk to an older woman without been called "muscles".
>>
>>40084583
No, mate. Get yourself on 500mg of test e or c a week and some Aromasin. Once your 10-12 weeks is up cruise on 200 - 250 test until your next cycle, maybe add tren or an oral for that one.
>>
File: tumblr_oj8c5jKYH51u72rrwo1_1280.jpg (247KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj8c5jKYH51u72rrwo1_1280.jpg
247KB, 1280x853px
So I messaged some 19 y.o. latina girl that wanted a bull for her for her to fuck while her cuck bf watches. What are the chances they try to kill me? I'm thinking 50/50
>>
>>40084614
>>40084623
I'm scared of sticking with ugl test though fellas.

Isn't it kind of dangerous on the timeframe of many years?
>>
>>40084616
Oh you big boy, you lift weight , eh? Muscle man.

*Touches bicep*
>>
>>40084614
Haha, you already know me pretty well! Romans could be dead sharp, I've seen that biting wit in a few books. I'd love to learn more about stocks, is there a "beginners guide" or something of that nature? I don't sleep a lot, maybe 2-4 hours a night, and that's WITH chewing valerian root!
>>
>>40084658
>when she calls you big boy
>>
File: truth bomb.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
truth bomb.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>40084567

Well in the cocaine example, the cops would likely request an additional warrant if they went into the house with probable cause for suspecting cocaine to be there. At that point, they could remain in the house conducting the search until a judge served the warrant to open the suitcases (again, the cops know what they are looking for in your example, so they have probable cause to suspect that the contraband they are seeking is in the locked cases since it is not found elsewhere).

The whole thing about "hope it's not all gone by the time we get the warrant" is why there is an automobile exception for locked objects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Ross

The reason that mobile conveyance has an exception is because the legal standard (when it comes to personal locked objects) is that a warrantless search of the contents of said objects cannot be performed. Now, in a routine search of the home, if the cops come across a locked object, they cannot force you to open it or search it without a warrant. They require probable cause. Check out the Chadwick and Acevedo SCOTUS decisions if you're interested.

Also, merely consenting to a search does not give the cops license to destroy your personal property.

Now, if they are not doing a routine search, but are looking for something in particular, then they will just request a search warrant for the locked case. But, at that point, you have to realize that your illicit activities are compromised on a deeper level that could not have been remedied by better obfuscation.
>>
File: 1274765548934.jpg (73KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1274765548934.jpg
73KB, 500x285px
>>40084643

Have any of you fraudsters been in a situation like this? I'd be lying if it isn't a huge fantasy of mine to be a bull. I don't think I'd be able to do it in real life though...
>>
>>40084643
You're seriously worried about a woman and a cuck trying to kill you?
>>
>>40084688
This seems like a good fetish but awkward as fuck in person...
>>
>>40084654
What do you mean, "timeframe of many years"? Nothing wrong with good ugl test, pal, but I brew my own anyway.
>>
>>40084704

Yeah. I'd also really struggle if there was a humiliation aspect to it too.

Like... come on man, eat some red meat and lift some weights. You don't need this shit.
>>
>>40084614
>>40084623
Would it also work to let's stay stick with self prescribed trt for a year then come off and get a regular prescription?

Just seems handier to have but I'm in Canada so it can take a long to get to a good endo

>>40084724
I mean that wouldn't the chance of something going wrong increase with time?

Maybe I'm just being overly cautious but it doesn't seem like a good long term strategy. So far I'm thinking running a 16 week cycle and then pcting just to see where it ends me up since people seem to claim sometimes their natty test ends up higher somehow.
>>
File: Chuck-Norris-Laughing.jpg (24KB, 445x429px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-Norris-Laughing.jpg
24KB, 445x429px
>>40084643
>>40084688
You two are fucking cracked in the head
>>
>>40084744
That's a wee bit on the paranoid side, but whatever makes you feel comfortable. Do your PCT and see how you feel after, of course you'll some gains, but if your diets been on point and continues to be, you won't lose as much
>>
>>40084752
It's the tren.
>>
File: p02eF0D.jpg (118KB, 288x1536px) Image search: [Google]
p02eF0D.jpg
118KB, 288x1536px
>>40084643
cucking has become a HUGE thing in the recent years. it's always real and mostly risk free... just awkward sometimes depending on the couple. sometimes the girl is berating the guy as you're fucking her, sometimes he's trying to be part of it like "yeah you like him fucking you with your big cock," sometimes even berating himself

sometimes the cuck starts crying. sometimes the woman starts crying.

always worth it though.
>>
>>40084752

Like I said, Missionary, just a fantasy. I don't think I would enjoy it in real life. Lots of fantasies are like that.
>>
>>40084796

Are you speaking from experience or just what you've seen on xtube?
>>
>>40084823
Kek
>>
>>40084654
Believe me man, I sympathize with you big time. That's why I played my doctor's games with memes like HCG and all this other bullshit in the hopes that I'd get pharma TRT.

The way I kinda mitigated the fear is by buying from sources who had their shit tested and assured me that it wasn't overdosed. Preference to the sources who showed pics of sterile lab setup.

There are risks/rewards to everything. Just gotta do what you're comfortable with.

>>40084744
>stick with self prescribed trt for a year then come off and get a regular prescription?
Yeah, this is possible. The only thing I'd be concerned about is that you might not get it after coming off even if your natty level stayed the same, just because you're "in the range" and most docs who aren't that knowledge about hormones will see your numbers and tell you it's all in your head (assuming you have symptoms like ED and brain fog).

Also, answer these questions

Time spent lifting

>So far I'm thinking running a 16 week cycle and then pcting just to see where it ends me up since people seem to claim sometimes their natty test ends up higher somehow.

Not a bad idea. If you do this, please report back your findings. Curious about this. But my guess is that you will feel so much better on the cycle that you'll want to cruise afterwards instead of coming off.

I feel so much better now that I'm at a respectable 220mg/wk cruise. Coming off is just a non-option for me at this point, barring unforseen circumstances. Best of luck, however you decide.

Do what you're comfortable with. Lots of people told me to jump on right away when I posted bloods. Partially because I'm old (25) but partially because they were very comfortable with the idea. But it took me a while to get comfortable with the idea myself. But now that I am, I have "owned" the decision in a way that I think is important.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (10KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
10KB, 203x248px
>>40084793
Listen ere ya wee fucker, don't go blaming the nectar of the gods, the Jesus jism, the sweet ambrosia of the steroid world for your perverted fantasies.

Saying that, I once got a semi chub watching a video on my mates phone of some lass getting fucked by German Shepard, so I can't talk.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Ok motherfuckers I have a question for you.

What are the real health reasons for not blasting mid dose of EVERY compound for a few months? I want to perform an experiment and see really how much I can blowup in a year. Talking about;

500 test
400tren
750 EQ
600 deca
500 DHB
500 mast
>>
>>40084811
Just call me John, we're all pals here.
>>
>>40084849
Surely there would be a cumulative ducking over of lipids and bp
But try it out for science
>>
>>40084849
Just money for me, really. Maybe a little bit of like, that many compounds in my system makes me think I might feel a bit grim
>>
>>40084792
True man.

I was reading this one guys shit and he advocates for bulking hard on 500mg test and then just maintaining with a cruise dose of 200-250mg or even lower for ever and remaining lean. (He says you only need about half the dose to maintain than what you used to build)

Seems like a solid approach considering I'm not too interested with getting enormous
>>
File: 1476771261037.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1476771261037.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>40084663
>I'd love to learn more about stocks, is there a "beginners guide" or something of that nature?
Oh, I'm the wrong person to ask. I learned through a HARD year of trial and error. Like, over 50k USD in losses HARD.

Even now, I only feel competent trading in a very specific niche (bio/pharm) that plays by its own rules and has very unique catalysts. If you want to talk bio/pharma stocks we can have that convo.

/biz/ is cancer for learning about stock trading. I fell for their memes the first half of last year and when I branched out on my own my thinking was so tainted with their cancerous strategies that I kept losing money.

In a few months I think I'll have recovered my losses though. I play a longer game now - I don't fuck around as much with small/micro cap companies (i.e., companies worth less than $2B) unless I get an early entry. Much more interested in the long and slow game where your catalysts are drug sales and buyouts as opposed to clinical trials.

I think any beginner's guide is going to weigh you down in unnecessary technicals that only make sense to learn if you're going to play with algo trading and/or screeners (for picking the stocks). Me, I prefer to trade based on news and forecasting.

Currently, very interested in the NASH (fatty liver) space of drugs. People aren't getting any skinnier and there's going to be a huge market soon. Big pharma is in a race to the first FDA approval for this indication - there's gonna be lots of money to be made on the way there.
>>
>>40084899
Aye mate, I do exactly the same. Like you've just said, it's a solid approach and it's easily maintained.
>>
>>40084868
I don't know enough about lipids for that to deter me and my new doc gives me any meds I want for bp

>>40084887
Gf makes a fortune and will hand me money for whatever (as long as I stay off heroin baka what a bitch... Jk). Figure I'd like to mutate and provide a data point for how doing this will kill you.

Side note. 20 y/o from work asked to bang and knows I have a gf so she's pretty down. She's so cute she has kind of a lisp so I wanna do it but I really do care about my gf. Have any of you ever tried doing the right thing? Is it rewarding? I've never tried it before.

Second side note: didn't get the new job because my felony assault charges came up on background check since I was too lazy/broke to expunge them. Sucks to be me but oh well current job ain't too bad.
>>
>>40084840
>Preference to the sources who showed pics of sterile lab setup.

Lol haven't seen any of those. Should I email sources for that?

Anyway I've been following and researching Canadian sources on sst and everytime I'm about to pull the trigger and say "Fuck it im gonna spend $300 or so and just see where it takes me, if it's bunk it's bunk I tried" and feel comfortable something ALWAYS goes wrong.

Either i find a couple less than good-looking anecdotal reviews, or they had a bad batch or something else.

It just seems like that's part of the whole thing - uncertainty. Always SOMETHING going wrong, whether it be underdosed batches, bunk batches, hair in vials or some other shit

>Age
>Body fat %
prolly around 15-16% desu, could do with leaning out some
>Time spent lifting
a while but it's kind of been on and off, dont wanna blame the low test but... i feel like it's the low test lol

I just don't know if i should pull the trigger and take the plunge to see where it takes me.
>>
>>40084920
But for ever?

Seems like most people here do blast and cruise, rather than just a period of blasting then perma-cruise when happy with size.
>>
>>40084663
>>40084919
>He does ANY kind of trading

ohohohohoho

Dollar-cost average into the s&p you darn fools. You're not going to beat the market long-term.
>>
Alright /fraudsters/ can someone briefly explain the need for AI and PCT.
My understanding is aromataze inhibitors are used to keep estrogen under control DURING a cycle. Then PCT is used to jumpstart test production AFTER cycle.
How exactly/by what means does PCT work?
>>
>>40084964
just google it my dude

This is very well documented.
>>
>>40084938
The source I'm thinking of posted the lab pics in his threads. He was in the US. Went away for a while when one of his customers was in the news (got caught) but is back now IIRC.

>>40084938
>Either i find a couple less than good-looking anecdotal reviews, or they had a bad batch or something else.
>It just seems like that's part of the whole thing - uncertainty. Always SOMETHING going wrong, whether it be underdosed batches, bunk batches, hair in vials or some other shit
Yeah I stay away from sources with issues like that. In the US there are some that are pretty much without issue.

You can also look into those EU international shippers who have their own websites. I think many of them sell pharma (at a premium relative to UGL but might be good for peace of mind). I think I've seen 10 1mL ampules of 200mg/mL test for like 65$?

>>40084938
>a while but it's kind of been on and off, dont wanna blame the low test but... i feel like it's the low test lol
Yeah maybe but I was way lower test than you and still hit the gym consistently and hard. I'll admit I slowed down for a few weeks after getting my bloods due to thinking "what's the fucking point" but then just got right back on it.

Try lifting natty for a while longer, see if you can manipulate your weight in the way you want with diet and training. Time spent lifting is a good indicator because it helps determine the seriousness level and the proficiency with diet/nutrition (which doesn't stop becoming important with chinese hormones flowing through your veins).

In the meanwhile, you might be able to find out the limits of your legal healthcare options. Sounds like that would be your top preference.

You'd probably be okay with ordering UGL too. Just depends on what you're comfortable with. It's easy to get tunnel vision with this stuff and feel like there's only one path forward. You're young, you have time (imho, others might disagree), so don't rush into anything you're uncomfortable with.
>>
>>40084919
All that sounds super interesting, I'm love to know more about it and start putting a bit of money into it and see where it takes me. I know the old rule, don't invest anything you're not willing to lose, so ... Yeah. I'll set up another email at some point today and give you the address, maybe we can talks bit more about it, and the other subjects we frequently touch on?
>>
>>40084964
Magical estrogen faeries come and take away all your womanness. After a few weeks, they show back up with a nice new set of balls for you.

If you use Clomid faeries, avoid movies that are sad, or you'll be sad, and that will be sad.
>>
>>40084849
>tfw pinning ~15ml gear ew
do it mang
>>
>>40084958
I'm not even going to argue with this. Trading really is a meme I wish I didn't fall for. It's a hell of a rollercoaster though. I just get FOMO when bio stocks get like 500% gains overnight.

Once my losses are made up, I'm parking half in some mid- to large-cap bios that are going to have pipeline advancements in NASH and invest the rest in other stuff like foreclosure properties and maybe gold/ammo.

>>40084998
Sounds great. I'm aztimer111 gmail

Don't check it as often as my personal but I think we'll be able to exchange thoughts. First step is to find a broker with fees that you are comfortable with. Maybe look into whether Robinhood is available in your country (0$ trades, same-day settlement with Robinhood Instant).

Otherwise there are usually other brokers with good options and pricing schemes. Can you trade on american markets in your country? Not sure how all that works tb h
>>
>>40084996
>Yeah I stay away from sources with issues like that

It's literally all of them.

but i guess that's just part of being a source for so many years, sometimes shit does go wrong... Even for the sources people seem to swear up and down by.

>I think I've seen 10 1mL ampules of 200mg/mL test for like 65$?

Tha'ts good. Shit's like $50/vial here in Canada, that's CAD though.

>Yeah maybe but I was way lower test than you and still hit the gym consistently and hard

How strong/big did you get? Got any pics?

Honestly man I'm not even so much interested in the physical gains (which would be nice). I just seem to have every textbook symptom of low Test. Little to no facial/body hair (less facial hair than 16 year olds...), always fuckin tired, unmotivated, get pretty depressed occasionally too.

Not sure if it's some other fucked up like maybe a brain tumor causing it or something like that but simply put I just feel like crap

>In the meanwhile, you might be able to find out the limits of your legal healthcare options. Sounds like that would be your top preference.

There's one doc who I think is very onboard with the idea of TRT (just from researching him online) but people claim he commands a 6+ month waiting list and he's also like a 6 hour roundtrip or something crazy away from me... Thinking of just doing it myself in the meantime and getting to him when I can. Especially if I do my plan of 500mg test to my desired size then just trt cruise dose for ever
>>
Why are my balls sometimes normal size and sometimes raisins? On a cruise they are normal vast majority of the time, while blasting it's basically random whether I have balls or not for the day, no matter how much AI I take or what compounds I use
>>
>>40085033
I can't disagree it's fun though........

I had so much fucking fun on the Canadian marijuana stock rollercoaster on /biz/. Shit was fckin insane
>>
File: 1484441608633.jpg (17KB, 552x561px) Image search: [Google]
1484441608633.jpg
17KB, 552x561px
WHAT ARE WE GONNA BUILD?
>>
>>40084929
Aye, I always used to get canned for not declaring my criminal record, they'd inevitably find out and that was that, the good thing about my job now is that they don't give shit as long as you put the graft in and know what you're doing. To be honest I think the reward for doing the right thing is situation dependant, and it depends on your own sense of morality and ethics, as well as the environment around you. That's good you've got a lass that will sort you out, I wouldn't risk that by cheating personally, as cold as I sounds that's a good safety net, right there.

>>40084945
Forever is relative, you might die in an hour mate. If you read some studies on testosterone, not even steroid related ones, you'll find it's beneficial as fuck, long term as well. It's the future.

>>40084958
You're probably right on that one

>>40085033
I'll have a look on the robinhood front and email you when I've set one up a bit later on
>>
>>40085065
>If you read some studies on testosterone, not even steroid related ones, you'll find it's beneficial as fuck, long term as well. It's the future.

I did man, i read it all.

But i just can't shake the thought of UGL gear out of mind. I keep imagining all these scenarios where shit goes wrong.

what are your thoughts on how testosterone will progress in the future? Will it become legal and people recognize the beneficial effects of it?
>>
File: download (8).jpg (5KB, 209x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
5KB, 209x139px
>>40085064
A BIG FUCKING WALL
>>
Thoughts on pro hormones ?
>>
>>40085103
dangerous and untested
>>
File: 1478671939893.jpg (2MB, 6064x6072px) Image search: [Google]
1478671939893.jpg
2MB, 6064x6072px
>>40085101
>>
>>40085103
Almost none of them are prohormones.

And the ones that are any good are already illegal.

The rest are just not-illegal active steroids.
>>
>>40085103
Shitcan of worms you don't want in your body, unless your some high-level athlete that needs to bypass doping tests
>>
>>40085132
>>40085137
Tbh this half true.

Reminder that people said Epistane and Superdrol were "shit" too because they were legal... Until they weren't.
>>
>>40085157
Yeah I wasn't commenting on their effectiveness.

I just hate the nomenclature. Shit if you had the money, IForce's Bold pro-steroid was great, and no one ever talks about that.
>>
>>40085094
I guess we all get our raws from China, I do, so whatever ugl it's coming from it's usually from the same pot of raws everyone else gets it from, and to be honest it's pretty hard to fuck up making Test. Ali remember, it's a business for these lads, they'll not sell out shit that's gonna kill you because they want you coming back to spend more money with them, so it's in their best interest to get on the level and take some pride in their work and put out the best product they can you know? Like I said, if you feel a bit shook when it comes to ugl's just stick with the pharma test, cause you're guaranteed your quality there. I think in the future the applications are huge, from therapeutic doses to trt and beyond, it just makes you "better", there's no getting around that fact. The stigma about steroids and injecting it has to go first though, without a doubt.
>>
>>40084964
On-cycle estrogen control is done using AIs. PCT is done using SERMs.

SERMs are used to restart your HPTA and make you LH and FSH produce testosterone again after their shutdown.
>>
>>40085183
True. Now just to figure out where to get the pharm haha, I remember that Serbian guy here was a popular choice with good prices, before he bailed...

Do you think Testosterone is going to have a similar path as marijuana is currently experiencing? In that it's being widely accepted and even legalized?
>>
>>40085157
I fucking love Superdrol, I tried the liquid suspension a while back and it was the best pre workout I'd ever had
>>
>>40085209
Aye, I do think it'll be a similar path. It's a shame we can't talk about sources for pharma test. On a totally different topic that has nothing to do with anything we've been talking about, have you been to the eroids website and had a gander at the top 10, there?
>>
>>40085036
>How strong/big did you get?
No pics unfortunately. I got strong-ish (could do 205 bench for reps, 2pl8 squat, and around the same on DL) but not big at all. My lifting buddy who has natty Chad genetics got a bit bigger while being at or slightly less than my lifts.

But I looked eternally DYEL (why past tense - still do, I'm a novice) and lost a shit ton of strength/muscle whenever I cut (even when getting enough protein and training at a high intensity). Textbook low T symptoms in terms of body composition.

My levels were like 330 the first time, then 275 the second time I had them tested. I don't mean to put you down when I'm chastising you for being on-and-off with the gym. Just hoping to convey that one of the reasons for sticking with it is willpower gains.

If you aren't quite ready to hop on, try this - test your cortisol (optional) and take steps to lower it (not optional). I'm almost positive you have high cortisol based on how you write/think and your symptoms. Try taking phosphatidylserine and ashwagandha in the morning, and magnesium glycinate at night. Did this before hopping on and it made a huge quality of life difference in the mental department - felt like it improved recovery, so I've kept the regimen up for now (since, as I mentioned earlier, I'm still a novice when it comes to this stuff).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
>check out FIGS. 1 and 2
>>
>>40085235
Nah, just been locking at Steroid source talk sources

Super close to pulling the trigger on one, reviews are real great and even a few people in /fraud/ said they used him, before promptly getting banned for source discussion.

I'm just thinking maybe it's worth droppin $300-400 and just seeing where it goes. Worst case scenario: lost a few hundred bucks
>>
>>40084643
Her form is trash
>>
>When posting a question about your first cycle, include your height, weight, years spent lifting, and current percent bodyfat.

6'5, 115kg, 3 years, 20% ish
257.5kg squat, 180kg paused bench and 312.5kg deadlift

My question was, I'm starting my first cycle in 3 weeks, decided to do 250mg test-e and 400mg EQ ew, for 16 weeks (I know that doing two compounds for a first cycle is dumb)

I just wanted to know conservatively what kind of strength and size gains I could expect to see? Even just the lower end of the spectrum as just something to expect?

Thanks brehs
>>
>>40085256
>could do 205 bench for reps, 2pl8 squat
that is the most ridiculous upper/lower ratio ever
>>
>>40085036

>Not sure if it's some other fucked up like maybe a brain tumor causing it or something like that but simply put I just feel like crap
Did you get LH, FSH checked? One way to check for primary vs. secondary hypogonadism is to do HCG and see if you respond. Then up the dose and see what happens. Could be that you have a combo of primary/secondary hypogonadism. Tumors are associated with secondary (primary being an issue with the balls).

>Thinking of just doing it myself in the meantime and getting to him when I can
Do you think he'll give you the script if you just show him your old bloods (i.e., won't require new bloods)?

If so, that's great - go for your plan. I suspect however that you'll have to come off and have him test whatever he wants tested before you can get the TRT script. Which could suck. But at that point, you might be more comfortable with the idea of pinning UGL for life so it might not even be an issue.
>>
>>40085262
it's yoga m8
>>
>>40085268
For your size, unless you're doing it for recovery from athletics or something, up your test, and either drop or get a bunch more eq. 16w at 400 for 115kg is a cough in the wind.
>>
>>40085304
What would you recommend?
I thought that it was better to go with conservative dosing for first cycles
>>
>>40085280
No but I guess I'll get lh and FSH checked before I start my go at it(as described).

Anything else that'd be good to check? Or just cholesterol, liver values, CBC count, total/free test, estradiol?

About the doc he'd probably want new bloods, considering it's be closer to a year since old ones.

I feel as though I might be able to explain him I took ugl test if need be, I have a feeling he'd understand the problem.
>>
>>40085271
Yeah agreed, didn't help that my lifting buddy would NEVER want to do legs so I'd unenthusiastically do them on days we had scheduled as rest days.

Now I have this stigma against leg days that isn't helped by the fact that both my quads have
pip at the moment.

Will have to rectify this situation quickly - it's embarrassing. Worse is my DL being the same as my squat.

>>40085268
I'm going to let someone more experienced answer this, but just fyi, EQ is generally considered inappropriate for cycling because of the long ester length. Makes the PCT very complicated.

I have only really seen EQ talked about in the context of blasts for people who bnc.
>>
>>40085257
Well you know you won't get pharma from any single supplier unless they have it in stock, as they mainly want to be known for being the best ugl's. Pharma is easy to get if you know which websites are reliable out there. 3-400 is a good amount to spend, you can get a perfect cycle and a bit extra to cruise if that's what you want or whatever.
>>
>>40085329
Well if everything goes smooth during cycle, I think I may consider b&c Tbh
>>
>>40085322
Remember that these cycles are written for people half your size. Conservative scales dude. 250 for a midget would probably have him in the hospital for BP.

There was a time when 500mg a week was pretty fucking conservative.
>>
File: howdidyounotseeitcoming.png (35KB, 920x467px) Image search: [Google]
howdidyounotseeitcoming.png
35KB, 920x467px
>>40084958

>he's not gonna beat the market long term

Not if you're a fool. Hell, I am a fool, but I did it.

>>40085033

>gold

Gold is undervalued. Gold is going to $1500 soon.

I correctly predicted the bitcoin crash, after I swore that I would leave and never post again if I was not correct.

But I was correct. I hope that anon that wanted to wait for $1200 listened to me.

This shit isn't hard. If you see some shit go up like this, don't be the fucking retarded lemming that says 'haha it's going up? time to buy! time to hold!'

People are greedy and stupid. If you are not you can do well.

You know what I think when I see some shit going up like crazy? Time to fucking sell it.

Look at gold getting BTFO since what 1850 an ounce? . That's why I bought so many coins at 1130, everyone called me autistic.

OK. See how autistic I am in a year when it's $1500 an ounce.
>>
Pro hormones all I got
>>
>>40085327
>Anything else that'd be good to check? Or just cholesterol, liver values, CBC count, total/free test, estradiol?
Cortisol if you're interested by the stuff I mentioned here >>40085256

You could also check SHBG but that's not essential. I think you've got the essentials.
>>
>>40085337
Well I'd rather see how I respond to the compounds first before messing with high dosages tbqh
>>
>>40085350
Then stop asking and just go do what you're gonna go do.

Next time you get a headache, make sure you start with a baby aspirin.
>>
>>40085346
kek I stopped reading at like half your post for some reason. Sorry I'm retarded.

And Idk man, I think im good with UGL at least for now (obv not long-term though, eventually I want to just cruise pharma and go easy on lifting) but it's just little shit like reading about sources adding a little Deca to Test because it makes your bloodwork retardedly high, arsenic-infused raws from china, too high BB/BA getting injected regularly... it just scares me.
>>
>>40085360
What dosages would you recommend further down the line then?

I'm just very cautious because I would rather minimize or avoid sides tbqh
>>
>>40085338
>Not if you're a fool.
I want to believe! But I do on some level. Now that I'm very close to making up a years worth of losses (in about 2 months of trades) I feel a lot more confident in the lessons/discipline I learned.

>don't chase runs/peaks
Yeah, this was a hard learned lesson. There are exceptions to the rule but when you get all your trading ideas from /biz/ you start to think that multi-day runners and perpetual upswings are the norm (and forget that they're actually the exceptions).

Mirin the foresight on gold. I think demand will only increase as the Sharia banking regulations regarding gold become more widespread. Muslims will be clamoring to buy up gold, raising up the price.
>>
>>40085338
>Not if you're a fool. Hell, I am a fool, but I did it.

You got lucky.

The point is long-term. and the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people WILL NOT beat the market, at best they'll match or just slightly under-perform it.

And that's with a lot of time spent, that could be better spent earning money and simply passively investing instead.
>>
>>40085371
Minimize sides by getting your ancilliaries on hand. Double both doses, only turning down the EQ if you get uncontrollable anxiety. I always get it when I start, but a week in I'm back to normal. Donate blood every month or so, so you're not a walking beat.
>>
>>40085361
Lol all those issues are probably from bodybuilding forums where the users get their gear from "their guy" at the gym or something.

I'd be very surprised if a SST source pulled shit like mixing deca and test without informing customers. As for the levels of heavy metals and BB/BA, you've got to take a leap of faith on some level. I've only asked one source about his BB/BA levels and he wouldn't tell me lol.

I'm headed to bed now, I think you'll do fine whichever path you choose. No need to rush into a blast either. Cruise is comfy. You sound legit low test and high cortisol like I was until very recently.

You will love cruising. I'm so genuinely glad you're catching this issue earlier in your life as opposed to later.
>>
>>40085409
Thanks man. I feel like I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and go for it.

I feel a lot more comfortable now, when I get bored i think I'll just pester every single doctor in this country until I get my trt prescription
>>
>>40085409
Night, pal.
>>
File: pressurepoints.png (8KB, 889x527px) Image search: [Google]
pressurepoints.png
8KB, 889x527px
>>40085381
>>40085376

Meh. You learn.

Gonna sound cliche, but paranoia= progress.

You see shit going up and up and up, and I'm a very paranoid person. To me, alarm bells ring, and I want to short.

I am correct more often that it just goes up forever and I am wrong.

I always love to chase those peaks and valleys. The basic dynamic the way I see it is something like this.

So basic, and yet we see it so often.

Just do the opposite of what the lemmings do and you come out on top more often that you are wrong.

Wait for the crash, the panic, the huge dip, and see that value and buy.

Within a week or two shit stabilizes and you can sell asap.

Two weeks after the crash is almost, almot never as bad as day 0 because of value investors like me driving the price up
>>
>>40085440
Are you the Alex that doesn't take steroids take steroids?
>>
>>40085333
>3-400 is a good amount to spend, you can get a perfect cycle and a bit extra to cruise if that's what you want or whatever.

From what I checked it's like 1.5 year supply if I cruise... Will it expire by then??
>>
>>40085485
Nah, it's good for about 3 years before it starts to break down and become weaker, so you'll be set
>>
>>40085510
for real? From what I read people seem to say 1-2 years, but idk how it is for UGL. Seems to be for pharma
>>
>>40085510
Especially since I'm pretty sure carrier oils expire way earlier... Wouldn't that be kind of dangerous to inject way expired oil?
>>
Importance of HCG on cycle? My query is more on does it lead to a smoother PCT? I'm not in a point in my life where I can stay on for more than half a year at a time with travel and such.
>>
Is there going to be issues having too low fat macros even with gear assistance?

3k TDEE

>1k cal chicken breast
>2 cans of peas (600g)
>1 can of kidney beans(220g)
>2 scoops of casein protein ( I literally spoonfeed it to myself, it tastes so good)
>60 calories of ketchup

Totals are usually 2000 calories - 330g protein, less than 20g fat, rest is complex carb

Should I switch to skinless chicken leg quarters instead to hit the 50g fat mark? they are about 140cals per 100grams instead of 100 which means I get to eat less food which sucks (660grams vs 1kg).

I just enjoy eating low calorie high protein foods that are very filling since it makes me eat vast amounts of tasty things while keeping calories in line, and chicken breast/cod are the perfect examples of this, also 5% fat minced meat but fuck that shit.

>hurrdurr u can't utalize dat much protein! eat more biryani rice and saag and bombay potatos, cows are for worshipping not eating!

fuck off, I enjoy eating meat and lentils, it's not even an issue of protein intake.
>>
>>40085456

I am the anon you've been talking to that went from fat to skele

I have been plaguing this thread with my autism for 4 months now

I'm natty, ECA stack nothing else.

Current goal

-7.5 months to try to get as close to Moosey 1 year pics as I can

Then: Get to moosey 1 year pics (Someday).

I guess I'll have to set a new goal when I reach his natty physique some day.
>>
>>40085514
>>40085542
Although conceptually, it's not the best idea to be injected with an expired oil, the chances of any problems are minimal. Oil doesn't expire for around 2 years, so you're all good
>>
File: 1402480034977.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1402480034977.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>40085623
>google says 3-6 months

I hope it's different if you filter it or something...
>>
>>40085596
Ahh, okay, cool. "Plaguing" sounds a bit strong kek

How are you going with the eca stack?
>>
>>40085635
You really need to stop being so anxious, pal, you'll give yourself high blood pressure kek

You're gonna be absolutely fine
>>
>Tfw bought a bunch of gear on a whim
>TFW haven't used it since I got it months ago
>TFW changed my mind about it all

Should I suck it up and do it? The ai and pct is UGL too though, which feels like it might cause problems if bunk or underdosed. Do you guys think ugl ai is fine though generally?
>>
>>40085651

Good. The first week loading, I had no tolerance, so I was really anxious, insecure, and angry, honestly.

Those sides are gone.

I just need to lose like 6 or 7 more pounds and then I can lean bulk.

How long do you recommend I stay off EC before I hop back on?

I think uh, it's typical among former fatties to really care about definition, so I'd like to lean bulk for only a few months then get back to cutting.

Few months off EC is fine to use it for another month?

When you have minimal muscle mass it is very hard to maintain any kind of definition unless your bf % is very low as I'm sure you realize
>>
>>40084372
First time using tren today, nervous for shot and doing myself, is the cough thing real and am I in any danger shooting into glute?
If I knick a vein realistically what will happen
>>
>>40085702

can u post before and afters?

I was always curious how much of that tren vascularity was from tren and how much was from being low bf % + high muscle mass

If it's not too much hassle can you make sure you either you know, pumped in both, or dry in both.
>>
File: 1484470073187m.jpg (62KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484470073187m.jpg
62KB, 577x1024px
>>40085702
Pls respond
>>
File: IMG_20161229_115814_199.jpg (24KB, 255x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_115814_199.jpg
24KB, 255x358px
>>40085724
I can show before but obviously it'll be a few weeks til after
I don't have a working can on this phone but this is recent, looking to add 5-10kg
>>
>>40085743

thanks anon I saved. You're looking huge.

Good luck.
>>
>>40085683
Im not sure I personal experience mate, I've never used an eca stack, I go straight for dnp. But from anecdotal evidence you're on the right track. And yeah, it is hard to maintain definition without a low body fat
>>
>>40085729
Aye, cough things real, but don't believe the hype, you're fine pinning the glute, it's just gonna be coughing.
>>
>>40085674
pls help
>>
>>40085920
you cant
>>
>>40085651
>"Plaguing" sounds a bit strong kek
"no"
newfag
>>
>>40085920
>>>/tv/
>>
>>40084372
why is this even a thing?

cant everyone not be a lazy fuck and work for their gains instead of roiding?
>>
>>40085702
i've only gotten it once so far
wasn't as bad as i heard desu
deep burning in the back of the throat + a min of coughing
>>
>>40085959
How about you suck my cock instead faggot?
>>
File: 1469917205173.jpg (53KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1469917205173.jpg
53KB, 1024x578px
>>40085920
>tfw week 3 of noporn
>>
>>40085968
dunno loser, not sure i will even be able to find it
>>
>>40085940
Why do people keep calling me a newfag? I took a break for a few years. Just because I don't recognise the new breed of trips doesn't mean I'm "new". Bloody weirdos.
>>
>>40085986
you will
>>
>>40085998
look who came crawling back
>>
>>40086005
You are a loser just admit it, Roiding is degenerate.
Work for your gains, quit that shit.
>>
is kratom fraud approved

has anyone taken it before
>>
>>40086016
Posting on 4chan is degenerate too
>>
>>40086015
Just when i thought I was out ....
THEY PULL ME BACK IN

>>40086016
Statistically, people that use steroids work out more on average than people that don't, so you're kinda chatting out of your ringpeice, lad.

>>40086020
Never heard of it
>>
>>40085674
PLEASE RESPOND >>40086050
>>
>>40086058
What is the AI? And which ugl? Ive only ever bought ugl arimidex, and had no problems with it at all
>>
>>40086074
aromasin and nolvadex.
>>
>>40086076
idk if i've ever heard of bunk nolva
i've seen bunk/underdosed aromasin

probably fine tho

>>40086050
apparently some asian leafy plant. similar to opiates but not really. can give energy, pain relief or/and sedation.
>>
>>40086050
yeah statistics dont matter, you can sample it all you want

Most often people who use roids become emotional drama queens and ruin their relationships. Heard it plenty of times, Elliott Hulse says the same thing.

Also don't you wanna look at the mirror and not have that lingering feeling that all of this work wasn't 100% your sweat, that most of the work was done by roids?
>>
>>40086089
At least nolva is legit lol.

Aren't the raws cheap as fucking hell
>>
... and the lab? Pictures, images, anything distinguishing?
>>
>>40086091
mind your own business faggot

live your own life fuck off and go enjoy your shitty natty "gains"
>>
>>40086093
Nothing much senpai, just a long-time SST source
>>
>>40086092
yup, like 5$ for ai/pct overkill for a full cycle
>>
>>40086101
Plenty of gains to be made cuck, just have to know how to do it properly.

Yeah tell me how that worked out for you after 2 years when ur dick becomes micropenis and you ruin all of your relationships.

Your fast to attack, the emotional unstability is already showing, goodbye, have fun talking about shoes with your female friends :)
>>
>>40086089
Cool

>>40086091
Of course statistics matter. Just because you say they don't matter to bolster your (rather pathetic) argument, doesn't make it so. It is 100% my sweat. Nothing else is perspiring for me, is it? Are using dumbbells cheating? Dumbbells aren't naturally part of you but you're still using them because it's a more efficient way of reaching your physical goals. Someone that doesn't use dumbbells has to work 10 times harder than you to get where you are, so don't YOU want to look in the mirror without that lingering feeling that all of that work wasn't 100% your sweat, and that you wouldn't be where you are without different types of weight? Go troll somewhere else you little wank stain.
>>
>>40086106
They'll be fine then, pal. Nothing to worry about if he's legit. Time to jump on the gains train
>>
File: 9vklLXJ.jpg (24KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
9vklLXJ.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>40086131
>dumbell = roid arguement
I can't even

why are roid fags are trying to autistically justify their lazyness. You know you are all losers if you use roids, stop trying and accept it or stop using.
>>
>>40086120
>becomes
My dick is already a micropenis.

Everyone who uses steroids is a manlet compensator with a micropenis. We've come to terms with it here.
>>
>>40086156
>My dick is already a micropenis.
tfw

only reason i take the ronalds is to make my dick look larger than my balls. it rough for a dicklet
>>
>>40086141
Everyone always say use Indian pharma!! Aaghh
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>40086148
Back to "lazyness" again even though it's a false claim. It's ok to be jealous, anon. You'll be able to fugg a pretty girl one day, just don't let it make you so bitter, it really shows through after a few posts.
>>
>>40086164
Alpha Pharma
>>
File: 1484641248052.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
1484641248052.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>40086170
>roids affect ur brain that much that you become retarded

Its lazy because you take a shortcut for gains.
I can't believe I am even have to explain this.
You really are retarded.
>>
>>40086184
How is it a shortcut if we're working harder? Steroids give you the CAPACITY to go past natty limits. I'm sorry you feel so insecure and bitter that you have to try (and fail) to bring other people down by making things up about "lazyness" and pretending you're better than them to boost your confidence. Maybe you should talk to someone about your feelings of inadequacy and work more on your social skills. Make more friends, ya know? There's a whole world out there, go enjoy it.
>>
>>40086164
>>40086175
That was supposed to have a question mark at the end!
>>
>>40086175
>>40086212
Oh lol

I didn't bother because it's not only cheaper but easier and also gets you bonuses if you spend more with the source (duh)

Guess next time I should've. Hopefully it works out fine this time....
>>
>>40086199
>blahblahblah attacking my confidence, im a failure whatever you say, woman

>Capacity
Yeah sure believe that and justify it like that, but deep down you know that it would be much more fullfilling if you didnt use roids. What a fucking loser.
Strongmen dont use roids, be like strongmen
>>
File: eyes-pop-out.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eyes-pop-out.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>40086227
>Strongmen dont use roids, be like strongmen
>>
>>40086234
"The 2004 WSM show on ESPN had testing done for all drugs. We were tested in IFSA at both the 2005 and 2006 World Championships but that's the only testing I have seen aside from an amateur show here or there. The use of drugs in Strongman is not as rampant as some people would like to think."
>>
File: bigz.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bigz.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
>>40086244
>People who aren't retarded get caught by these tests

Ah yes, totally natty.
>>
>>40086227
It wouldn't be any more or less fulfilling personal, because I don't have any feelings about it one way or another. I'm not justifying anything, I've given you scientific fact, and statistics, both of which you've ignored or said "lol lol that's not true". The fact that your using terminology like "deep down" and " when you look in the mirror" is self reflective and projectory, so I'm not attacking your confidence, I'm acknowledging that it's there because it shows through your posts, underneath the "let's troll and argue, that'll be fun lol" stuff. People use dumbbells because it's a quicker way to get to where you want. People drive cars because it's a quicker way to get to work. People use microwaves because it's a quicker way to heat their food, so on and so on. Most people want to achieve goals with as minimal effort as possible. He same goes for most roiders as well, as they're people too. Personally, I don't see it as a big deal as I'd already reached my natty limit after 5 years of working out. Then i decided to take it further. I would still look good regardless of steroids. So what you're saying is less an attack on people that use steroids, and more an insight into the type of person you are and your need to put a "front" on to hide how you really feel about yourself deep down.
>>
>>40086226
I'm sure it will
>>
>>40086276
This

What's with all these fucking faggots. Steroids are a personal choice, as long as they accomplish your goals(whatever they might be) they are fine. Natties are good people and so are roiders, as long as they don't act like shitheads. It's all a personal choice.

Like with everything you're weighing the benefit against the cost.

Driving to work increases your chance of dying by whatever amount. So you're basically weighing that (Getting to work x% faster and thus saving your time) is worth more to you than (1/1,000,000 or whatever chance of dying in a car accident that's increased by driving).

Besides it's retarded to lump Rich Piana-types with people just running slightly above high-range of natty test.
>>
How many of you guys are well-adjusted members of society?

Just curious what the /fraud/sters are doing with their lives beyond the gains.
>>
File: mia.jpg (60KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
60KB, 1080x1080px
>>40084372
Current stack, my third cycle and I'm 19.

600mg Test E per week
200mg Tren A per week
75mg Anadrol per day
40mg Dbol per day

My last two "cycles" were just oral only dbol cycles where i took 50mg a day for 4 weeks.

I've been gaining 2lb a day for the last 3 weeks on this, but is it overkill?
>>
>>40084840
>Partially because I'm old (25)
>25
>old

yeah, fuck you too haha
>>
400mg Pharma Test E/Week
100mg Tren Ace ED
150mg Mast ED
500mg DNP
100mcg T3
200mcg GHRP x4 Daily
200mcg Mod Grf x4 Daily
ECA for POWER

Started this January 11th, it's the 20th today and I'm down 14lbs on the scale.

Major side effect I've never dealt with before, about 30 minutes after eating nearly anything it's nap time, there's no fighting it, it's time to nap.
>>
>>40086581
Well, for me, I work full-time, and I live in Scotland with my 3 best mates (we all grew up together, same pre school/school etc) and we all do roids, but I'm the only one that b/c's. I'm recently single as I'm apparently "emotionally distant". I'm not social in the slightest, I prefer being by myself, reading or watching film. I'm currently reading about philosophy and theology and the sort of literature based connective tissue between those subjects. We always go down the local pub on Friday nights for a drink or 8, and we all go to the same pub Sunday afternoons for lunch. I occasionally volunteer at a Help The Aged charity shop on Saturdays (usually 2 Saturdays out of the month) and I work out 5 days a week, EoD, for 2 hours. I go for a 45min/1hr run every morning. My first name is John, but as I'm Scottish that gets turned into "Jono", "Johnny boy" or just "J" (Jay). I'm quite introverted and I keep a close circle of friends, and I like them very much like my alcohol, quality over quantity. I think my introvertion is a learned behavioural characteristic, as 6 years ago I turned over a "new leaf", as I was in trouble a lot with the police and had a bad reputation, and being a shut in and initiating cocoon mode was the only way I knew how to "change" for the better and become a positive person. I have been using steroids for almost 4 years, and have been brewing my own and my friends for close to 2 years. Our 5th room in the house is a "gym" we all share with a brewing area and equipment at the back of the room. The room was previously a rumpus/games room so it's very large.

I think that's about it. I dunno what else to say about myself or my life that's not too personal ...
>>
>>40086692
That's the T3 I'd think. Same thing happens to me if I do more than 25mcg. Like it's not a lethargy, it's straight up night night.
>>
>>40086699
Interesting senpai

I was just curious if you guys were normal people who coincidentally happened to roid or absolute degenerates, I know some of you fellas are...
>>
>>40086712
kek, I think there's a good mixture in here. We used to have former heroin addicts, a male cam whore, a bank manager and a farmer to name but a few. And a JM. Whatever the fuck he was. I never met anyone fueled.and motivated by hateand self loathing as much as that man
>>
>>40086712

I play too much Deus Ex and hard augmentations aren't available yet.

My pinning ritual is to listen to the Deus Ex HR intro where they're doing surgery on repeat.

No, I'm not joking.
>>
>>40086743
Yeah I've been popping into /fraud/ for quite a while even before I began roiding.

JM was an interesting character
>>
>>40086769
I fucking loved Deus Ex Human Revolution, it took me a while to.get into it but it was impossible to get me off it, I even called I sick to work so I could get 4 full days off.
>>
>>40086692
Haha, food coma.
>>
>>40086743
Former addicts seem to be a fairly high percentage on most boards. To the point where some have dedicated sections to talking about it.
>>
>>40085594
I literally feel like dog spit if I don't hit 75g or so fat consistently. Makes the math a bitch on a cut though, yeah. Depending on what you run the fat's influence on your hormones is negligible so you are fine using less, but wee amounts of SFA and moderate amounts of MUFA and PUFA provide other, non-hormone related health benefits in the long run.
>>
>>40086808
I think it makes sense why there's so many retarded "memes" here now.
>>
>>40086813
Heh I actually meant juice forums but yeah
>>
>>40086780
That's a nice way of putting it, kek

>>40086808
Any idea why? I'll be the cunt and say it's because of the needles and the possibility that steroids are a "makes you look and therefore feel better" drug. I don't actually believe that though. I mean in some cases I do but by and large, I don't.
>>
>>40086020
poor man's opiate. fun little thing but nothing I could see myself getting hooked on.
>>
>>40086819
Juice boards are mentally ill cancer.

If i didn't have /fraud/ and r/steroids I would have continued to think roids were evil. All the big steroid forums are full of fucking autistic faggot 40 year olds having mid-life crisis who just hate on anything.

They spend all their time just hating on everyone and saying retarded things, hating on every source etc.
>>
>>40086581
I'm a barely functioning retard.

But I was before sterons too so no correlation.
>>
>>40086823
>why

Honestly I think it's part body image, part regulating hormone production, in addition to "muh ritual". Lots of ex-junkies in the gym though, not just frauds. Gotta have something to do to keep from falling into old habits I suppose.

>>40086843
We read much different boards.
>>
>>40086837
I take oxycontin if I have the following day off work sometimes before I go to bed to help me sleep and feel giddy, and I still feel giddy the morning after. It's nice.
>>
>>40086880
Every steroid forum I've seen has been like that tho

And i'm not the only one who has pointed it out either
>>
>>40086893
As a general rule I don't read anything that has overt sponsership. Either from actual ads, or one lab/rc/whatever being heavily pushed.

Might have something to do with it.
>>
>>40086889
opiates are somewhat fun. kratom is not in the long run heh
>>
>>40086946

Oxy's are all fun and games until you're in tears screaming in the shower using vaseline to cram a finger far enough up your ass that you can somehow chip away at the brick that got stuck.

So many suppositories, so much pain, nothing was moving that dry shitbrick it had to be broken up internally.

Oh fuck me the pain of it finally letting go and theres no way to stop your body from bearing down...
>>
>>40086958
I reserve the right to proclaim that I've never gotten that far lmao
>>
>>40086976

Crashed my harley and snapped my leg, was on a stupid amount of oxycodone 20's and oxycontin, never knew how bad it bunged you up. Spent a few months munching out on sweets and ancient grain bread and not realizing I hadn't pooped in awhile.

Most people end up going to the hospital for surgical removal of a fecal impaction.
>>
>>40086993
literal shit c-section

what a time to be alive
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>40086958
That was ... a disturbing mental image ..

How was your childhood, fella?
>>
Whats a good ammount of armidex to take with 600mg of test? Cant really go by bloods since I'm on tren and want a good starting point
>>
>>40084372
Anyone heard of genpharma?
Is the tren good?
>>
>>40086631
Nope, seems perfectly reasonable doses. Make sure you run tudca with those two orals tho.
>>
>>40084372
Isn't roiding really fucking expensive? And aren't people getting really bad side effects? I was just wondering since i don't know anyone who's roiding.
>>
>>40087091
read the last line of the op again
>>
>>40084372
4 weeks into an aggressive 1000cal cut, and the lifts have just started to stall. Which means the next 4-6 weeks will be shit workouts every goddamn day because its just a matter of time before "stalling" turns into "regressing."

Just fuck my shit up, senpaitachi. Had to vent to someone.
>>
>>40087119
roiding is way cheaper than all the other supplements
>>
>>40087064
>adding tren before you even know how you react to test
you're a genius mate

we can't tell you. it's entirely based on your genetics and how high your body fat is. start at .25mg eod and go from there... enjoy dealing with managing prolactin and e2 at the same time
>>
>>40087119
It's only expensive if you're Australian.
>>
>>40087119
Like other guy said roiding is cheaper than natty supps. Especially if you homebrew. I pay $15 for a years worth of testosterone.
>>
>>40087121
Not sourcing, sourcing is asking where to get the best cheeseburger, I'm asking if maccas cheeseburgers are good
>>
>>40086993
>>40086958
I know that feel.
>10pm
>take 6 x 80mg slow release OXY
>get into bed
>put guided sleep meditation on
>start spacing out
>suddenly wake up
>it's 2am
>need a piss so fucking badly
>stumble down the hallway
>can't stay balanced so channel my inner tranny, sit down and tuck Mini-John between legs
>release the river of golden warmth
>suddenly feel the urge to shit
>push
>push a little more
>suddenly a pain like nothing I've ever felt hits me, like I'm trying to shit out an angry porcupine
>wince in pain, boldenone ace pip inside my bumhole
>still nothing
>continue the battle
>after 5 minutes of agonising pain, what now feels like a clump of barbed wire finally plops out
>feel like I've been violated
>calmly wipe, realise I'm in shock, wonder if I will get PTSD
>walking like John Wayne back down the hallway
>take another 3 oxys and go back to sleep

Yolo.
>>
>>40087153
How difficult is homebrewing, and what is its legality? (for reference, I live in a "possession legal, sale and purchase illegal" country)
>>
File: 2s.jpg (114KB, 1328x783px) Image search: [Google]
2s.jpg
114KB, 1328x783px
>>40087204

Homebrewing is EZPZ but theres certain unavoidable costs though, don't be a dingus and buy a crimper and caps and shit just spend the extra on pre-capped pre-sterilized empty vials.

Don't bother with syringe filters, go vacuum flask filtration. etc.

Tren Ace goes for anywhere from $50-80 for a 10ml vial here in Soviet Canuckistan, that's 5 50ml jugs of it (ended up at 230ml) So a hundred or so for raws v.s. $1150 to $1840 from an UGL...

It's 2016, you got skype, go to SST on Reddit find a rep, source your raws, brew enough gear to cruise on tren.
>>
>>40087148
Ive ran both before just with a different ai

Besides e2 sides are pretty mild in most cases
>>
>>40087181
>boldenone ace pip inside my bumhole
i barfed in my mouth a little at the mental image
>>
>tfw pinned with a dull 21g drawing needle
Didnt think that through brehs
>>
>>40087260
OK actually seeing someone do hard time for this I'm going to disagree. Please don't be a moron and take something like this lightly. He probably won't be out of prison until 2060 something. I'm all for seeing people want to get better but I'm gonna have to step in for his daughters life milestones. He should be there but he's in jail.

Just be safe getting fit
>>
>>40087464
b u l l s h i t
>>
>>40087430
I'm surprised it even worked. Jamming that in must count as a workout in itself.
>>
File: 1482299848051.jpg (2KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482299848051.jpg
2KB, 256x256px
>>40087464
>He probably won't be out of prison until 2060 something

epic meme
>>
>>40087464
>won't be out of prison until 2060 something
don't buy literal metric tons, then
>>
>>40087464
at least he will have no pip when they finally give him the lethal injection for steron slinging after 40 years on death row
>>
>>40087494
With the new injection laws they might use 50ml mtren for this, one last swole moment for the poor lad.
>>
>>40087464

You know possession is completely fucking legal in Canada right?
>>
>>40087518
Thing is, its not all that easy to argue that you have no intent to distribute if you order like a kilo of test
>>
File: 4-chan-bueno-brock.jpg (276KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-bueno-brock.jpg
276KB, 1284x722px
>that stubborn 3kg of fat before my cut can end properly
>my 2 week holidays start on feb 3, then I can take a 750mg dnp + ephedrine cycle for 9 days and end it

I seriously can't fucking wait, I'm almost tempted to just eat at maintenance now cause, but I won't, gotta keep things consistent.

shame I bought ephedrine by mistake instead of yohimbine, wanted to do clen-dnp-yohimbine hoping I can get those skeleton face genetics
>>
>>40087638
Neither clen nor yohimbe has ever worked for me, not ever. It's peculiar. Never tried a ephedrine/caffeine combo though. The only thing I know that works is DNP, but I have no idea how to get ahold of it since the guy I used to get it from vanished off the face of the earth
>>
>>40085587
>important of HCG
good but not essential
>smoother PCT
absolutely if used correctly
>travel
look into long esters (undecanoate, etc)
>>
>>40087787
>cutting so hard you literally disappear
whoops
>>
>>40086298

What's wrong with rich and people that want to get big?

Tbh that's the two most legit uses of roids, treat low t or leave humanity the fuck behind.

>>40086101

It's ok to engage
them but why actually get mad lol
>>
>>40087511
would pay to watch
>>
>>40084996
Hey, I tried emailing you but it got sent back so maybe there's a spelling mistake or something in what you wrote? Mine is [email protected]
>>
>>40087798
kek
>>
>>40087464
>OK actually seeing someone do hard time for this I'm going to disagree.
yeah nah
>>
Always pin glutes and delts for larger volume stuff but my new cycle has me pinning half a ml every day... At that volume i can stick that shit pretty much anywhere right?
>>
>>40087991
As long as you're not using a 40 inch needle, your chest is a perfectly fine place to do it. Go the meat, pretty much in the center of the muscle. Might freak you out a bit first couple times.
>>
>>40086692
you're fucking retarded to use so much shit, just for cutting
>>
hey mofos, how y'all doin?
>>
>>40088152
B-but it doesn't count as a lot of stuff since they're all different compounds!
>>
>>40088161
anticipating the inauguration

feelin /cozy/ hbu? side note, is sdrol testing pure lately? or are you receiving lots of spotty samples
>>
>>40088261
eyy

feeling suidical, the usual.

sdrol been okay since that fuck up... when was it even? 9 months ago?

most of the shit samples been finished product lately
>>
>"its 10x easier to maintain 9-10% bodyfat than attaining it"

How true is this meme? I meaIn I suppose it IS easier since you have 500ish extra calories for the day and tren will just recomp you at maintenance and you wont really get fat at maint plus 250cals.
>>
File: 1467077312678.jpg (93KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1467077312678.jpg
93KB, 600x703px
>>40084427
MAGA BABY!
>>40081706
Yes much better thanks!
>>40088161
Sup dude?

Today is going to be a great day my friends and neighbors!
I would like to remind you all that Trump is NOT racist, a warmonger, homophobic, sexist, friends with the Russians or whatever. There is ZERO proof of this.
This election was NOT about white supremacy or ridding the world of jews or the next crusade or ANYTHING like that.
This election cycle was about CAPITALISM!
Capitalism is the ESSENCE of freedom itself! It is fair for EVERYONE regardless of race or religion!
Capitalism allows you to carve out your OWN place in the world regardless of who is in charge!
The people of the United States of America have rejected socialism and globalism!
The capitalists have not been in control of this country in over 100 years and it's time to MAGA!
God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
>>
>>40088413
yo!

still slingin' research chems?

I'm considering getting into a niche subbusiness similar to that

Also

HAIL CAPITALISM.
>>
File: 1484719284762.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484719284762.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>40088413
>God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

MAGA
A
G
A

Today marks our rebirth as a country. If you EVER have doubts about Trump, just remember what a huge bullet we dodged in not electing Hillary.

Trump knows that the US reliance on petrodollar (to enable our perplexing monetary policy) is unsustainable. Whenever you see actions in his foreign policy that seem perplexing or misguided, try and see if it would fit into this narrative and more often than not I bet it will. We will see a huge growth in domestic oil/gas/coal. This is a short term play (on the order of 40-50 years) that is necessary to loosen the shackle of the middle east geo-political system (through steps toward energy independence).

I love you all!

>>40087906
Sent you a mail - hope you got it!

>>40086690
lel, try not feeling old when you realize the average age here is like 21.
>>
>>40088496
whats this inauguration?
>>
>>40088413
>This election was NOT about white supremacy

It was almost literally a referendum on whether the USA would try to reclaim it heritage or give up and become Brazil.
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (90KB, 700x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
90KB, 700x857px
One question for you guys

My gf is going to do boob implants in 2 months, but she need to lose a good amount of weight so that the surgeon can calculate the best aesthetic result.

Thinking about giving her some T4 and low dose oxandrolone for about 6 weeks, but unsure about the dosing. Any advice?

She's a pharmacist and I'm a physician (currently on 800mg test/week) btw. Not that it matters. But I already have a good source.
>>
File: 1484923212108.jpg (34KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484923212108.jpg
34KB, 592x333px
>>40088503
Inauguration of Donald J. Trump as the 45th president of the United States.

>>40088296
>feeling suidical, the usual.
What's wrong? Do you live in a Nordic country where you have extreme winters?
>>
>>40087906
>Address not found
>Your message wasn't delivered because the address [email protected] couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Kek
I checked above and my email (aztimer111@gmail) didn't have any typos. So weird that the mails aren't reaching.
>>
>>40088550
That's what working 16+ hours a day does to you.

dunno how cold it's outside, haven't really been out for days
>>
File: 1461764590926.jpg (191KB, 1261x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1461764590926.jpg
191KB, 1261x1084px
>>40088458
>still slingin' research chems?
Of course!
>I'm considering getting into a niche subbusiness similar to that
You totally should. I'm glad to offer advice.
>>40088496
>>40088545
I think the most basic way of putting it is a rejection of socialism and globalism. We don't want the European refugee crisis. We don't want a global society. What makes us great is diversity but that means we must remain an independent capitalist nation state.
Obama spent nine trillion dollars during his presidency. More than all the previous presidents combined...
DID ANY OF YOU GET SOME OF THAT NINE TRILLION? FUCK OBAMA!
>>
>>40088626
those girls look like shit
>>
>>40088626

I like how people complain about Hillary shills when the internet since Trump started running for president has been full of people and posts like these.

Do you not see the irony?

Just a non-American outsiders observation.

Oh yeah and in before called a shill.
>>
File: Pepe - schwitz.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe - schwitz.png
103KB, 246x232px
>tfw you just wanted to troll and now become potus
>>
>>40088626
>What makes us great is diversity

You're not actually serious, right?
>>
File: 18f.png (47KB, 450x490px) Image search: [Google]
18f.png
47KB, 450x490px
Hey /fraud/,

i got my test levels back and i got 10,7 nmol/L and they said it was average. Did they lie to me because the internet says it's fucking low.
>>
>>40088777
Normal range is 8.32-32.9 nmol/L, which is equivalent to 240-950 ng/mL.
>>
>>40088777
>>40088807

ur basically 300 ng/dl.

pin tren
>>
>>40088807
so do you think i have a chance to legally get test
>>
>>40088777
So it is on the lowish normal range. Do you have any symptoms or just want an excuse to go on gear?

Also, nice trips
>>
>>40088823
yeah still khv at 20 while girls go to me i'm just not interested and stuff. Also my lifts are very low for 2 years of training and i got more symptoms
>>
>>40088821
You do. Most doctors won't give you a prescription because doing TRT based on lowish normal lab results alone is not evidence based proved to give any health benefit.

But some doctors will. Basically because they can.
>>
>>40088834
So if you have symptoms + these lab results you could get some doctor to give it to you. But he/she probably won't prescribe you anything over 100-150mg/week.
>>
File: 1469766812539.jpg (67KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
1469766812539.jpg
67KB, 501x503px
>>40088632
So does ur mum but your dad still hit it.
>>40088649
I'm sorry I really don't understand what you are trying to get at? I love Trump and have since the beginning. He was the only true outside candidate not involved in the bureaucracy.
>>40088705
>You're not actually serious, right?
Of course I am. But let white people be white people. Let Chinese people be Chinese people. Let black people be black people.
But don't mix the races. That's not diversity. That's how we make everyone the same shitty mess.
>>
>>40088896
Yea man, all those solid candidate picks really prove he's a Washington outsider. Totally not beholden to cronyism.

Anti-Intellectualism won this election. If you're unwilling to hold your own God-Emperor to the standards you roasted every other candidate with, then you're part of the problem, regardless of party lines.

I've seriously never seen so many grown men drop to their knees to plop this flaccid daddys boys dick into their mouths and gargle non-sensically about 'MUH LIBRULSSS'

Congrats, you bought into the GOP's smear campaign for the past two decades. Stupidity and fee fees over facts and intellectualism.

But yea, I'm sure he's really gonna shake things up with Gingrich, Devos, Bannon, Pence, the list goes on and on. Middle class loses again.
>>
>>40088626
I'll talk to you when I'm ready then!

Deleted all my mails a while ago, so mind me asking for yours again?
>>
>>40088896
You literally sell chinese drugs
How are you pro inevitable trade war
>>
>>40088896
>But don't mix the races. That's not diversity.

That makes you an ethnic nationalist, m8. Diversity+proximity=conflict.
>>
>>40088626
Are you kidding me about that spending? Where do you get your news from?

https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

He was fighting the repercussions of Bush Tax Cuts and a recession, at the same time trying to handle Mcconnells anti-patriot anti-american obstructionism. A man who literally said his job was to stop Obama, not to work with him.

And yet we are now so stable that the Fed actually managed to increase rates for the first time since the recession. The economy is killing it.

Trump inherited 100-200mil from daddy and literally never once improved his bottom line. Trump Steaks, University, Magazine, Taj Mahal. Who the fuck loses money on a casino? And then garnishes employees wages?

The Dems tried to pass 5 bills that wouldve improved Middle Class prospects, including retraining the dying Coal Industry which states like mine (Ohio) have to subsidize. The Solar industry now employs more than Oil and Gas combined in the US.
If you think Trump and the elitist oligarch Evangelicals he surrounds himself are going to be impressed by you and likeminded supporters, I have a bridge to sell you on the moon my man.
>>
File: 1481420923044.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
1481420923044.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>40089039
Not to mention the fact that before he was even inaugurated he had been sued multiple times for:

-Dishonest business practices
-Rape
-Tax evasion
-Cooking the books

And he has 5 different kids by three different wives. And he's in debt. And he's leveraging his position via Twitter like a teenage girl to make money.

If these things were true about Obama, he wouldn't have one a single fucking state.
>>
>>40088855
The fucking doctor i went too was a fucking woman. She asked if my penis was normal if compared to other penises and asked if i had pubic hairs. She will never give me test
>>
>>40089147
...Shouldn't she know what a normal penis looks like?
>>
File: CwCHYrFWYAAZttR.jpg (120KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CwCHYrFWYAAZttR.jpg
120KB, 960x960px
>>40088937
>Yea man, all those solid candidate picks
You mean the cabinet positions that are almost all filled by capitalist business men and women who have never been in political positions?
>Gingrich
Since when does Gingrich have anything to do with Trump?
>>40088960
I will email you. Same address as before?
>>40089000
>How are you pro inevitable trade war
How could I possibly be against the free market? Cmon dewd.
>>40089025
>That makes you an ethnic nationalist, m8.
I am before all things a capitalist. This is because capitalism is the essence of freedom.
>Diversity+proximity=conflict.
It doesn't have to.
>>40089039
>Are you kidding me about that spending?
No I'm not. You can use whatever math fuckery you want to explain any presidents spending and increase of the National debt. It doesn't change the FACT that the debt under Obama has increased more than every other presidential term COMBINED.
>Trump inherited 100-200mil from daddy and literally never once improved his bottom line.
His dad gave him a LOAN of ONE million dollars that he not only paid back but turned into 10 billion dollars. Get it straight.
>The Solar industry now employs more than Oil and Gas combined in the US.
Oh please get me a source on this LMAO.
>Oil, the most utilized energy source on the planet now surpassed by solar...
>my sides
>>
>>40089170
https://www.manufacturing.net/news/2016/01/solar-industry-now-employs-more-people-oil-industry

Welp, theres your source dumbass.

Now how about you show a source on Trumps 10 billion you sycophant?
Not that we can know for sure because he wont release taxes, but heres another source of an inheritance anywhere from 100-300 million

http://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2016/mar/07/did-donald-trump-inherit-100-million/

>Math fuckery

Well for a Capitalist you sure dont know a goddamn thing about economics. That article I provided earlier is a finance rag that objectively went through every year and increase in debt and the reasons why. Did you even open it? Its not even Pro-Obama.

So feel free to respond to those. Every Trump supporters arguments seem to go the same route
Economy first, then Anti-Hillary, then muh eugenics and anti-SJW, Librul hate, and then fee fees.
>>
>>40089170
thanks mate!

my safemail is out of order (it sucked!) so either you got my gmail or [email protected] or [email protected]
>>
>>40089170
>It doesn't have to.

Yes, it does. The races are different, and when forced to occupy the same borders will naturally come into conflict until one group predominates again or new borders are established.

The USA at this point has 3 possible paths:
>become super-majority white again with corrected Constitution
>become Brazil 2.0, a mongrel brown mass ruled by a tiny white/yellow/merchant oligarchy
>Balkanize into new countries
>>
>>40089239

>Being this afraid of poor minorities

Congrats, the oligarchs who run this country have redirected your anger
>>
>>40089147
Oh my god... she doesn't know what she is doing. I wish you better luck with the next doctor.
>>
File: WT.jpg (466KB, 1150x2028px) Image search: [Google]
WT.jpg
466KB, 1150x2028px
hnnng this milf is in the same science class as me. Shes 53, think I should go for it?
>>
>>40089308
gross dude
>>
>>40089308
She will be dead in a few years with that Melanoma on her arm.
>>
File: 1474161442479.jpg (245KB, 967x953px) Image search: [Google]
1474161442479.jpg
245KB, 967x953px
>>40089195
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the oil and gas extraction industry employs 172 thousand people. The article you site states solar employs 209 thousand people. The thing that is missing from these statistics is all the truck drivers that transport oil and oil refineries and gas station employees and the automobile indurstry and everyone that all rely on oil.
The Solar industry will not be surpassing the oil industry any time soon I promise you.
>>40089214
Cool man hit you up in a bit.
>>40089239
We CAN be friends and still maintain diversity. In fact we MUST do this.

Anyway I'm gonna go enjoy the day degenerates.
I love you all!
>>
File: 1484933688000.png (402KB, 550x451px) Image search: [Google]
1484933688000.png
402KB, 550x451px
>>40089375
>Anyway I'm gonna go enjoy the day degenerates.
>I love you all!

MAGA

Today is our day, make it great!
>>
>>40089372
So smash now while he still can.
>>
So I have tren e that claims to be 250mg/ml in GSO. It crashed hard due to a snowstorm and now it crashes at room temperature (and inside me, judging from the PIP). Any thoughts on this? I can reconstitute it pretty easily with hot water but its kinda a hassle and I'm concerned it could be overdosed.
>>
File: 1475954948414-4.jpg (193KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475954948414-4.jpg
193KB, 1080x1920px
>>40089549
eh they probably just didn't use enough benzyl benzoate, I'd just heat it but it risks damaging the tren. I've made 250mg/ml before and it wouldn't hold so I made it into 200mg/ml but two days ago I made more at 250mg/ml and it's fine.
>>
>>40089561
>saving a ho filtered picture
>>
got some pretty bad back acne on my last cyle of test p 700mg and its still going even through pct.... im on week 3 of my pct. would it be cool to throw in some accutane 20mg aday?
>>
>>40089661
>adding accutane during pct
don't you just love being depressed and wanting to kill yourself
>>
File: 1475954563518-0.jpg (153KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475954563518-0.jpg
153KB, 1200x900px
>>40089628
>>
>>40088569
Hmm. Well that shouldn't be happening. It's probably something I've done wrong. It usually is kek

>>40089170
I can't believe I slept through the inauguration and woke up to riots. Was it good?
>>
>>40088569
Its definitely [email protected].
Copied and pasted from my sign in box.
>>
>>40090076
>joHn
>>40087906
>JON
>>
File: 1484865380775.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484865380775.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>40090108
See what i mean?
>>
>>40084658
My Asian gf calls me muscle man and she watches me inject roids all the time kek.

Some cougars like to feel my biceps.

Wanna be a corrections officer so I need to be jacked as hell
>>
>>40090224
What makes you want to be a corrections officer?,
>>
>>40090233
Seems like a cool job I'm tying for policing as well but roidhead cop seems unlikely
>>
>>40090332
AAS use is more common in police departments than you might think.
>>
>>40090409
I was in the army and alot of people used it there.
>>
>>40090332
>roidhead cop seems unlikely
Why?
Im no expert but im guessing jobs that need physical endurance and preformance like cops, millitary and fire fighter are likely to use steroids

Its more unlikely to find a preschool teacher on roids i think
>>
>>40088834
>yeah still khv at 20 while girls go to me i'm just not interested and stuff.
this one could be autism, think of people like jerry and glands

> Also my lifts are very low for 2 years of training
how do you know you're lifting properly?
>>
>>40090332
You're braver than me, pal. I wouldn't want to be around pure crims like that all day every day. Coppers have got a bad time of it these days, especially in Scotland, shite pay, long hours, unappreciated and no one really likes them. It's a shame really, but no wonder so many of them are bent, I'd be probably be and all if I had to deal with the scumbags in Dundee. What type of prison are you looking to work at? Are you a yank? Do you have those county jail's and then the privately owned ones? Apparently prison are big business these days
>>
>>40090453
Do they not do tests for that? Surely they wouldn't begrudge a candidate some EQ for endurance and test to build some physical stopping power?
>>
File: 1477045199458.jpg (183KB, 1110x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1477045199458.jpg
183KB, 1110x1370px
>>40090076
>outlook

>>40090477
Wow, excuse me?! So rude
>>
File: 1483329105560.png (309KB, 552x529px) Image search: [Google]
1483329105560.png
309KB, 552x529px
>>40090654
>autism
>replying with an anime picture
pick both
>>
fuck this fucking faggot ass acne. The DIM helped to reduce but the problem is once a zit pops up it will take FUCKING MONTHS before it completely vanishes.

gay ass niggers fucking faggot ass nigger dyel pleb ass nigs
>>
>>40090654
I know, I know. It's the easiest account to open for linking to my phone's mail app though! Hows your day been, lad?
>>
>>40090730
If it makes you feel better my back is fucked up eith scratches. They take forever to heal because of stiletto nails.
>>
>>40090730
Is it roid related acne, like those odd pimples here and there or that God awful chronic type that's fucking everywhere? Have you tried the combo of accutane, pure tea tree oil topically, and changing your pillow case every three days?
>>
File: 1477507684778.jpg (161KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477507684778.jpg
161KB, 800x1000px
>use a slin pin on my ass
>goes subq and pierces a vein
Good thing Im cutting

>>40090675
>le funny faced sippy man
Go to leddit this is for anime

>>40090755
Busy, but work gave us pizza and its refeed day.
Getting BBQ later and im psyched
>>
>>40090778
No means no, anon.
>>
File: The-Great-Khali-body.jpg (32KB, 642x900px) Image search: [Google]
The-Great-Khali-body.jpg
32KB, 642x900px
>>40090804
That sounds like a good feed! Look at this fucking love child of a giant and a melted satellite dish. He's a wrestler but he used to be a copper on India, can you imagine nicking an old woman handbag and having this bastard after you?! Do you think he's used roids? Most wrestlers do but he looks like what he's got is pure genetic
>>
Damn I'm cumming so hard lately my left testicle goes back up inside my body. What do I do? Like it won't even be in the scrotum physically.
>>
>>40090850
you notice this the first time? its completely normal
>>
>>40090850
It just retracts from the contraction of the cremaster muscle during ejaculation. It's pretty normal, just means you probably ejaculate more than you should, so because your testes are slightly smaller, it gets pulled back up. It doesn't hurt, does it?
>>
>>40090793
well i had acne my entire life, and over the last 2 years it has cooled off alot, and the roids basically brhought it back.
It doesnt look bad when im rested, but when im lifting or whatever then they get red af and it looks disgusting.

>accutance
never

>tea tree oil
man i actually bhought this shit because i heard it works great, and it does. When i apply it the zits cool down immediately after 1 day.
The problem is, it doesnt prevent the acne. So its great to use when you have a breakout to make it go away immediately, but i need something to prevent this shit from happening in the first place.
>>
>>40090894
My testicles have always been like egg sized. Atrophy from AAS just started impacting my left guy after 2.5 years.
>>40090909
No pain just floats up. I don't really masturbate unless the girlie isn't in the mood and then I rub one out on her ass while she sweet talks me. Otherwise like once a day from sex. It's hard for me to cum. Always has been.
>>
>>40090965
Ah, if there's no pain you're in the clear, mate. It's pretty normal.
>>
>>40090994
I learned something new. Didn't know that. I also have varicocele in that testicle so my only concern is it getting caught in a huge web of blood vessels.
>>
>>40090846
I figure everyone is on roids

>>40090965
Ive strarted only using the onahole
Its so choice
>>
>>40090964
Is there a reason you haven't used accutane? It's pretty standard if you're prone and using steroids. I mean it has a bad rep for messing with your mind,I remember Chem having some depression with it, is that why?
>>
>>40091021
accutane is the nuclear option when it comes to acne

the list of sides is longer than pretty much any other medication
>>
Aye, the lef teste usually hangs lower because of the vascularity. The left spermatic vein drains into the renal vein whilst the right directly into the vena cava, causing there to be more blood in the left teste, making it heavier and warmer so it tends to hang more to avoid body heat.

>>40091017
You're probably right. I dunno what the specifics of that wellness contract is but they must get SOME type of regular juice prescribed
>>
>>40091046
>>40091013
Meant to give you a (you) on that one.
>>
>>40091030
People shit on AAS for sides but imagine having a dead liver, depression and dry skin just because of a shitty cosmetic condition.

Severe acne with weeping boils and chorinically cracked skin so you can't move without bursting is one thing but some of these nerds get a white head and freak out.

MG is the only trip I've seen that warranted accutane. Chem had some bad boils on his chest but his face fine.
>>
new

>>40091062
>>40091062
>>40091062
>>
>>40086958
Recovering heroin addict here.
First time I went to rehab I'd been banging dope and hadn't shut for weeks. Got put on subs in rehab and didn't shit for ten more days and was stuffing my face daily. When I finally shit it was the size of my forearm and I dropped about a pint and a half of blood in the toilet. Hurt so bad but 10/10 relief after.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.