[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where else to post this and since this is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: headshoulder.jpg (135KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
headshoulder.jpg
135KB, 1500x1500px
I don't know where else to post this and since this is the only place where people talk about personal health.

My brother has not used shampoo or soap on his hair for months now and just rinses his hair with water. Right now it's a greasy nasty mess and he is very insecure about his hair fearing it'll fall out. he's 20 years old and has made claims that his hair line is receding but it's nothing serious from what I've seen.

How do I convince my brother to start properly washing his hair again? He lives healthy and goes to the gym often too, but he's very insecure about his hair and I'm starting to think he's getting the wrong advice from people regarding his hair.

Sorry if this is off-topic. I just remember this board used to be called health and fitness.
>>
>>37224850
nice try OP but you are your brother
>>
>>37224850
I told you I'd ask myself you didn't have to make a thread for me ugh
>>
I never wash my hair. It's shorter but my regimen is just using baking soda in it every week.

It actually ends up looking better over time, he probably just doesn't wash it enough or it is too long.
>>
>>37224924
>>37224917

Hehe, I know the whole "my brother" thing can sound like that and there's no legitimate way I can prove that's no the case but if it helps, just pretend I'm speaking the truth regarding my brother.
>>
Get a girl to tell him his hair smells like shit.
>>
>>37225142
this desu
also use it as an opening to inviting her over to yours

then she can moan it while banging on the walls in addition just for the added effect
>>
Tell him to use baking soda and cold water for his shampoo.

That's the least harmful way to wash your hair
>>
If he is going bald then he is going bald. He can't stop it. If he wants to slow it down he should be using rogaine or similar products.

Avoiding shampoo won't change anything. Literally, it has nothing to do with the balding process. Avoiding washing your hair altogether might result in a couple of dead strands being left in a bit longer, which would of course slow down the apperent progress of balding. It won't bring the hairs back to life though.
>>
>>37224850
tell him to shampoo it 2 times a week. Perfect number according to my own experience (it looks like shit the day I shampoo it; but then I just use pomade)
>>
>>37225301
if he doesn't massage the scalp to loosen up dirt and oil then he will shed hair like crazy because the follicles are getting suffocated with crud
>>
>>37226172
This. Massage the scalp
>>
i recently stopped using shampoo. I use body gel and a body moisturizer every day on the rest of my body, i just scrub my head with fervor using one of those things with extremely strong "hairs?" once a day. My hair isnt greasy nor have i noticed any other problems with this. Is this safe? etc, help me understand if what i am doing is bad
>>
Buy him some Grandpas Pine tar soap and tell him to wash everything with it.

Smells like a camp fire which I personally love and it cleans really well without stripping your hair, skin and scalp of moisture.
Plus it doesn't have any dirty fucking estrogenic ingredients in it like every other fucking grooming product out there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.