[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY SS/Wehrmacht uniform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 24c1405a08c64213fa76855cb89f09af.jpg (132KB, 1024x906px) Image search: [Google]
24c1405a08c64213fa76855cb89f09af.jpg
132KB, 1024x906px
Any suggestions on how to make a DIY SS or Wehrmacht uniform? Those professional replicas are way too expensive for me.Any ideas?
>>
bumo
>>
>>1096484
> get pattern
> get fabric
> combine the two
> ???
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>1096484
Fucking /pol/ I swear to god
>>
>>1096496
Who's worse, the OP, or the faggot who can't help but bump a fucking thread back because he is so triggered by shit other people do?

You are a complete faggot. Fuck off back to /qa/ or learn some fucking impulse control cunt.
>>
File: 134824828325.jpg (107KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
134824828325.jpg
107KB, 838x983px
>>1096496
>>
>>1096484
Made the same way as all clothes ever

Get a pattern, get some fabric. Cut it out, baste it together, sew the seams
>>
>>1096496
Bumping to piss this anon off
>>
Put a gun in your mouth and squeeze, youll automatically see yourself in one of those suits
>>
Move to Germany, ask your local police officer to direct you straight to jail
>>
>>1096484
You need to go back.
>>>/b/
>>>/pol/
>>>/mlp/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1096498
YOU STUPID MUTHERFUCKER.

1. I AGREE WITH YOU.

2. YOU FUCKING BUMPED A FAGGOT THREAD WHILE CUNTING AT A FAGGOT FOR BUMPING SAID FAGGOT THREAD.

3. U NOT KNOW HOW TO SAGE U FUCKING FAG?
>>
>>1096783
>/mlp/
>/lgbt/
?
>>
File: 1479146648363.jpg (69KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479146648363.jpg
69KB, 1080x1080px
>>1096496
we agree
>>
I wonder what the reaction would have been if you asked how to make a Soviet uniform, OP

For all we know he's a reenactor, perhaps an actor (in a film where a nazi could be shot). Now it's your fault /fit/ that there wont be another film with dead Nazis, and the temporary lack of this is going to allow several children from this generation to become real Nazis

Bump btw lol
>>
I guess you can "try" to make it yourself or get someone to make it for you for cheaper. There arent really alot of people making Wehrmacht uniforms kek
>>
There are actually lots of resources on these:
http://www.usmbooks.com/nazi_uniforms.html
There are even pattern books published.
The hard part would be sourcing the insignias and decorations.
The hats too. These are rather prized among collectors. However this also means that there are lots of replicas out there in prop shops.
It would require a bit of sewing experience to get it to look proper.

Look at fabrics online or locally.

Good luck anon. When did cuckchan get so faggy about Nazis?
>>
File: 1478941661564.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478941661564.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>1097761
CTR flooded the site and now that the great /pol/ war is over, they are spreading to new boards
>>
>>1096484
Not OP but I'd like to know how to sew one too, for my Ludwig Hetalia cosplay.
>>
>>1096484
If you've never sewn before, learn how to do some basic stitching first. Then build shirts and pants out of cheapo fabric (the fabric store ladies will swoon over your wanting to sew, assuming you are in fact a well-built Aryan like you're supposed to be if you want to wear an SS uniform), then work to build your own suit, then finally look up some patterns by WW2 re-enactors and build yourself an SS suit; by that point you'd probably be comparably skilled to the people who mass-produced these things
>>
>>1099750
Well, the answers are already there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.