[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to make a how to for people looking to get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I would like to make a how to for people looking to get into tor and free browsing into a pdf or something of the sort but could use a hand on thinkin of other useful things to add. Any ideas Anon's?
>>
>>1081094
How to make an anonymous mask
How to wear a fedora - the cool way
How to remove CP from a hard drive
How to spread atheism
>>
>How to repel women and become a wizard
>>>/g/
>>
>>1081094
I think it's a nice gesture anon. detail how vpns work
>>
>>1081094
Explain how TOR works and that using it for p2p is just not going to work like they would expect it to. Mention a thousand times the system is slow, but that is just how it works. And promote being an exit node, but mention the risks you take with doing that. Might include i2p as well.
>>
Bumping for interest.
Clinton's going to shut down chan.
We'll have to meet up somewhere that actually allows free speach.
>>
>>1081094
/diy/ is filled with people who commonly build real life structures, not computers.

I would recommend asking:
>>>/b/
>>>/g/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/

They may seem like meme boards, but trust me when I say that the people who populate them have a reason for using TOR.
>>
File: lrn2google.jpg (42KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
lrn2google.jpg
42KB, 700x480px
>>1082719
>I would recommend asking /b/
Fucking savage.

>>1081094
>other useful things to add
-newsgroups
-installation and basic operation of linux
-googling the right way (pic related)
-VPN
-Torrents
-Legalities of protocols (FTP vs HTTP)
-Proxy's
>>
>>1081112
Kek

As if they won't just tell him to fuck off same as (you).
>>
>>1082726
Some of this is in the /g/ sticky. Find what isn't from this list and you're off to a decent start.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.