[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

File: gay.png (554KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
554KB, 494x750px
I just watched this short, It's awful. Is there any portrayal of gay people in shows that's actually accurate and not horribly forced or preachy?
>>
>>94581140
Calm down homophobic. it only lasted like 3 minutes
>>
>>94581140
Depends on how much you hate them.
>>
>>94581140
What do you mean by accurate? There are cute gay couples and there are shitty abusive degenerate gays just like there are different kinds of straight relationships. Just so happens that gays aren't the norm and have a smaller population so the divide seems more extreme even though they're about the same
>>
>>94581680

Nah, I'm a dick sucking faggot who loves gay shit and the cartoon was meh. I restate OP's request.

Anything gay that isn't this ueavy handed?
>>
File: Ruby_and_Sapphire_fusion_01.gif (1MB, 484x273px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_and_Sapphire_fusion_01.gif
1MB, 484x273px
>>94581140
Watch Steven Universe.
the gay relationships in the show are just treated as normal relationships, and nothing feels forced or preachy, the gay characters just feel like 100% a natural part of the world in the show
>>
>>94581140
I want a gay story where it turns out the person they're interested in isn't also gay. Seems a little convenient people just happen to hone in on the only other gay person in town, especially for pre-teen/teen romance stories. There's a reason people have bars dedicated to gays being able to meet up.

Closest I can think of is ParaNorman.
>>
>>94581780
>nothing feels forced or preachy
I was going to write about how I disagree but then I noticed you're crazyaga so I can't really convince you of anything anyway so what's the point.
>>
>>94581140
Brooklyn Nine-nine is the only tv show I've seen with well written gay people in it because they write them as actual character's first and the fact that they have a husband is just a minor detail.
>>
>>94581912
I don't know what the point you have is, but I know what it isn't.

Steven Universe has gay relationships that never make a big detail about how gay they are. They're simply treated a relationships; the gender of the participants is never even brought up, let alone "shoved in your face". People complain about how they're "forced" and "preachy" anyway, which says something about what they think that means.
>>
>>94581999
Either keep your trip on permanently or retire it you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>94581881

Ms. Marvel did this in one of its side plots. Came off very well.
>>
>>94581140
The only thing about this movie that gets to me is how much the heart looks like some sad yaoi artist or some tumblrite who took a wrong turn and ended up outside.
Now they're overexcited that two people he/she ships accidentally held hands.
It's almost like the heart is some asshole forcing these two guys to be gay, gleefully and without a thought for what they want.
>>
>>94581881
It's definitely the more realistic take. I learned that crushing on straight boys I liked only let to misery.
>>
>>94581140

Media about how gay gays are is as bad as media about how black blacks are. All of which are as bad as media about how great and white white people are.

When you have nothing to be proud of but your skin or sexuality, you are a worthless person.
>>
>>94581140
I thought it was cute.

The anthropomorphic heart thing was an annoying way to force them together though.
>>
>>94581881

>I want a gay story where it turns out the person they're interested in isn't also gay

There's a pretty good movie about that called Big Eden. Guy goes back to the small town he grew up in and meets up with his childhood crush who is straight and how awkward things get.

>>94581975

>Brooklyn Nine-nine is the only tv show I've seen with well written gay people in it because they write them as actual character's first and the fact that they have a husband is just a minor detail.

Sexuality is part of who you are. This rule is ridiculous,l you don't see people going "Ugh this straight character just mentioned how much they like women, they're pushing their straight AGENDA on me!" You wild rightfully laugh off anybody who said that.

According to /co/ gay characters have to be sexless monks with no internal life where they might even accidentally bring up their sexuality or they're pandering.
>>
Why don't you just make one op? Go thru art college or pirate the softwares to make one yourself

I was gonna check out big Eden but was sad to see it isn't /co/ related
>>
>>94583088

>I was gonna check out big Eden but was sad to see it isn't /co/ related

Sorry senpai, he just said story in general not /co/ specifically.

I don't know any cartoons/comics with that premise.
>>
>>94581140

It's probably natural to find homosexuality distasteful. I imagine most people would find it difficult to impossible to get revved up for a nice sweet "homosexual romance", unless it's been hammered into their head that gays are the best and finding gays gross = literally nazi and second holocaust.
>>
>>94583125
Oh true. It's cool

Btw, OP, that's a pretty specific request. I don't think most of the Hetero relationships are all that realistic either. There's a lot of romantisizing to depict them realistic at all. Especially stuff produced by Hollywood and Futurama

China and Korea produces some sweet gay romance movies but because the countries are homophobes, 90% of the stories end in death or some bullshit

I haven't seen the recent Filipino gay ones yet except the old ones that's related to hook ups and massageurs. Don't know how realistic those are since I've never been in the sex industry or travel to third world countries just to bang prostitutes
>>
File: Meet the McBrides.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Meet the McBrides.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Howard and Harold are about as camp as a same-sex couple can be on a TV-Y7 show.
>>
>>94581881
The movie Chuck & Buck.
>>
>>94582932
>l you don't see people
>>
>>94581140
Oh please, Holy Keepers of the Gays of 4chan, please teach us how to write the gays without being too preachy for Your tastes.
>>
File: 1502473687076.jpg (34KB, 948x615px) Image search: [Google]
1502473687076.jpg
34KB, 948x615px
>>94585162
>>94581140
Done
>>
>>94584838
Is Cylde and assbaby? Which one birthed him in their rectum?
>>
>>94585234
Praise the French for their balanced writing and their love of hips.
>>
>>94581140
From what I've seen, Night Shift seems to be doing pretty well at having a realistic gay character.
>>
>>94581881
>>94582684
Gonna second this. It was just a small thing that had been building, but I was surprised at how well they handled it. Given how the book has been going, I was expecting it to be the opposite of what had happened.
>>
>>94581140
Why do you want gays in media?
>>
>>94585365
I think it's more "gays are inevitable in media, so we want them to be well-written".
>>
>>94585283
Obviously the black dad.
>>
File: 1492570191475.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492570191475.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>normalizing homosexuality
>only other period in history where homosexuality was this normalized was ancient greece
>... as a justification for pederasty and systemized pedophilic abuse where they also argued that young boys and young girls were similar enough to basically be the same until conditioned otherwise

psychohistory is one scary son of a bitch
>>
>>94585478

And we all know what happened to Greece

Conquered by China
>>
I think the people in this thread who are deciding which homosexuals are forced and which ones are good are more annoying than the actual homophobes.
The short in OP is mediocre, but there's nothing fucking wrong in how it portrays the relationship per se. Mentally switch one of the boys' gender and it becomes a normal cutesy short about a shy lover. Paperman had the same basic plot with flying sheets instead of the heart.
>>
>>94581140
I don't get why majority of writers can't write gay people for shit without trying to be so in your face about it and forced, Mission hill did it fantastic in my opinion with them treating it as a normal thing and not have every character be "OMG THurs Gay PEOPLE!??!?! but ITs Ok lolz"
>>
>>94581680
>>94585679
>homophobes
disliking faggots != fear of faggots
an inaccurate use of the term just to get a feeling of moral high ground to those who disagree with you
why do people use this buzzword?
>>
>>94586272
It's how it's called. Don't like it, go complain to Merriam-Webster.
I swear it's gonna get to the point where we'll have to say "tolerance-impaired".
Also, don't just spit out the virtue signalling bullshit to anyone who insults you. Be more creative.
>>
>>94581780
Rose and Pearl are the only actually good "couple"/romance interest in that show.

Rose/Greg and Ruby/Sapphire are generic "opposites attract" couples who have nothing in common other than "they're in love!". Lars and Sadie are two awful people that for some reason Sugar keeps thinking we're highly interested in and still have nothing in common other than the writers want them to be together because they work at a job together.

I'm on the fence about Connie/Steven, but that's mainly because those two characters in general are a total bore. Connie's mere presence simply means a Gem like Peridot or Amy won't tag along and actually wastes potential for fun episodes.
>>
>>94582106
>is so evasive that he imagines names that aren't there
At this point, you can't really blame the tripfags for your technicolor visual filters.
>>
>>94586272
>>94586558
This is why gays shouldn't be in cartoons.
Not because they're not a part of our society and shouldn't be given the time of day, but because of fucking faggot-ass posters who just love to argue about it.
>>
>>94581881
I've thought about that.
Like how to present this.

You get two male characters, the queer one confesses, but the other guy says he's not into dudes.
BUT
He's never been confessed to before and asks what exactly about him the queer boy likes. Through whatever is said, they start hanging out and actually become friends.

Where it goes from there depends on the type of story it is. I don't really give a shit about "coming out" stories since they are done to death, so maybe one of those growing circle of friends stories where there's a "just be chill" mentality?
I don't know.
>>
I feel like this short is only popular because ita gay. Seriously if it wasnt it wouldn't be nearly as popular and most would think it is cheesy as fuck.

People need to stop putting gays on a pedestal and treating them like its special they like dick (or puss).
>>
>>94587411
It's mostly because it's the first of its kind. You don't see any Pixar emulating short with gay dudes in it with a high quality music score and looks pretty good all around.

Its just something to look at and be on your way. The only reason why it got 21 awards is because the students bothered to submit it to 80 festivals. That's about it
>>
>>94581140
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/y/
>>>/out/
>>
>>94587164
That's kinda more the problem of the persons themselves. The only time the creator is at fault is the fucking pickle meme. Fuck them....
>>
>>94581733
Gay here, I thought it was pretty cute, as a GENERIC lovestory. I don't think it was too "throat shovey," although rather unrealistic as the ginger's crush just so happens to be gay as well.

Looking at it with a critical eye, it's not the best thing ever. Nothing clever at play, just another cliche love story. Animation was pretty good, a few parts where I felt needed a bit more expression.

In time, there might be a gay mini cartoon in the future that may meet our standards of exceptional.
>>
>>94581140
How hard is it to write gay characters? They're normal people but they just like people of the same sex. Don't make it so that whoever they love is gay conveniently. Even straight people have a crush that doesn't love them romantically. Can't the homosexual just be normal and only mentions their homosexuality in dialogue about a failed date or crushes or something? Seriously, people make writing homosexuals out to be a big deal when it's quite simple.
>>
>>94587904
It's not that it's hard, I bet some of the ideas you've mentioned must have crossed the creators at one point; rather it's due to budget issues. There could have been many ways in which the black hair kid could have subtly revealed his homosexuality to the audience, or even some exposition as to what is going on , but it really all wraps down to time and money used for production.
>>
>>94587904
I'm not defending the short as if it were good observing it from a critical standpoint, but it does do a good job serving its purpose, telling the very generic cheesy story of some gay kids.
>>
>>94588010
>>94587981
I wasn't really limiting it to the short but just gay characters in general
>>
>>94581140
Okay, am I fucking crazy? Why do so many people care about this gay animation? No one's forcing you to watch it.
>>
Even as someone who is very firmly bi, this was just SJW pandering crap.

There was nothing unique or noteworthy about it. The most generic of generic love stories.

But, since the characters are gay, tumblr is going apeshit over it and praising it to the heavens for being "progressive" and such
>>
>>94588084
Exactly, it's not a huge damn deal, geez. It's just a generic love short. /co/ needs to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>94588134
Isn't that what the media is even for? Calling out the newest hit trend and praising it because it has over 20 million views and well received by mostly progressive people? Of course it's going to get compliments due to it being one of the first of it's kind (being a well-animated gay short).
>>
>>94581140
I think Neighbours does okay (sometimes). Not a cartoon, though. But it does show it's possible.
>>
>>94581140

Gross
>>
File: 1497850113970.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497850113970.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>>94581140
>shotas
>>
File: SS.jpg (10KB, 207x300px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
10KB, 207x300px
>>94581140
disgusting degenerate faggotry. the creators should be beheaded in the streets
>>
>>94581140
>not horribly forced or preachy
>>94581733
>this ueavy handed

This is one of the most retarded things I've read here in a long time. I didn't think this three minute short was brilliant, but forced, preachy, it was an incredibly generic and short little crush story with no fucking dialogue. How the fuck was it preachy?

The only part that can even be seen as any sort of issue or message y thing I guess is those few seconds where the other kids look put out by them, but that's a huge fucking stretch, and it's not clear they even look at them like that because of any "gay" anything since a kid's heart just popped out of his chest.

I think this short is the most Pixar sort of thing imaginable and critics always, always eat that shit up whether there's any "message" or not as "so cute and twee" but there's no preaching or anything just a cliche tiny bit of Pixar style emotional fluff.
>>
>>94588790
>>94589094
>>94589262
gay
>>
>>94589349
So he's... Flaming?
>>
>>94581680
That's what the guy who raped me said as he left.
>>
>>94581706
They're actually not. Gays/lesbians are far more DV abusive than heterosexual couples.
>>
>>94587904
Writing a gay character doesn't have to mean "only talks about wanting to fuck men."

It can also be "completely unaffected sexually by women."
>>
File: wallyandgus.jpg (205KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
wallyandgus.jpg
205KB, 720x480px
>>94581140
>>
>>94589807
I didn't mean it like that but I just mention how just mentioning it in normal conversation is fine. your idea is good too. i'm not talking about them just wanting to talk about having sex with guys, but I mean just make it normal, if that makes any sense
>>
>>94587904
I mean. From personal experience, they try so hard to be flamboyant. But then again, so did a couple of my (I believe) straight friends, who may have just been effeminate. Granted, this all happened when Glee was at its peak. They were a bit insufferable.
>>
>>94581140
Ray Gillette on Archer, bonus points for being a Southner
>>
>>94581140
Steven Universe is accurate. Lesbians are horrible people.

Jokes aside the gay dads in clone high were the best.
>>
>>94581140
>awful

It's a dumb, simple "follow your heart" story. It's neither awful nor amazing.
>>
>>94587700
>it's the first of its kind

what about boku no pico trillogy
>>
>>94593126
Exactly. This is just softcore Pico.

Ergo it's disgusting pervert garbage
>>
I have not watched this, however, judging from the discussion on /co/, I am about towatch it and see what I think. Wish me luck.
>>
>>94581881
My Own Private Idaho
>>
>>94593253
Okay, so it was just Paperman with two boys instead of a man and a woman. I mean, it was kinda cute, but nothing special. Overall alright, not the devil or perverted or anything, just kinda plain.
>>
File: IMG_6356.jpg (984KB, 960x3903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6356.jpg
984KB, 960x3903px
>>94581881
>I want a gay story where it turns out the person they're interested in isn't also gay
>>
>stereotypes gays as the confused preteen relationship like on tumblr
>when in reality gays are deviant middle aged faggots
not all fags are the cutsey shit you see in tumblr fanart, remember mr garrison and slave, they're probably the most accurate representation of those walking abominations
>>
>>94593382
Because irl preteen boys with cute crushes on other preteen boys will, 99% of the time, never do anything about those feelings except bury them
>>
>>94593382
The deviant middle aged faggots are deviant middle aged faggots.

You don't see the relatively normal, white-collar gays because they don't go out of their way to advertise their sexuality and partake in "gay culture" and all the politics around it. They just live their lives, go to work, pay their taxes, and sometimes have a romantic partner who's the same sex as them.
>>
File: IMG_6591.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6591.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>94593424
Yep
>>
>>94593376
>>94593446
Why are Nips so much better at this than Americans?
>>
>>94593382
I see more straight leather daddies than gay, and they're universally fat and gross.

Turns out our sexual fantasies are just that, fantasies, and that most people are fat and gross regardless of sexuality.
>>
>All these pathetic EDGETARDS in this threads
>Much Edge!!
>IN YOUR FACE SJWs!!!!!
>>
>>94593424
I went to an all-boys school from prep to all of high school. I know at least one couple got caught fucking in high school, and my one gay friend in high school bragged about sucking dongs with his cousin and he hanged out a lot in this clique composed of all the other gay guys in my school.

Also, this was a Christian school, just so you know.

So yeah, I mean, not arguing against you. In fact, I agree that the portrayal of homosexuality in media nowadays is out-of-touch with the actual situations of gay people. But when it does happen, they go full-tilt on the the raunchiness. It was only after we graduated high school and were about to get into college that I first learned of any straight guy I knew having a sexual experience (another friend, bragging about getting a blowjob while vacationing at a beach resort).

Anyway, all I'm saying is, most people have the awareness to keep what they do with what's in their pants a private matter for the most part. Even using that clique my gay friend was in as an example, it was still quite small proportionately to the rest of the school, and out of all of them, I think that only my friend was as extreme about his sexual advances.
>>
>>94587006
>Rose/Greg .... are generic "opposites attract" couples who have nothing in common other than "they're in love!"
Actually that's not true at all, it may only seem like it because we usually only hear Rose from Pearls perspective, however if you watch all the Greg flashbacks, it shows that Rose is a HUGE dork who loves the same stuff Greg likes, like his music or his fashion sense. It just happens that she is also a rebellion leader
>>
I wish Germany won the war
>>
>>94593126
Is that Pixar looking 3D movie? Or fucking hentai?
>>
>>94593455
What are you talking about? tomoyo is super fucking cucked. It's like watching Terrence House and everybody just saying arigato politely in their non-dramas
>>
>>94593446
I'm disappointed that syaroan doesn't count. It seems really cool that he was bi, but turned out that wasn't the case at all and it was more about being in tuned with the moon and magic. Biggest red herring ever
>>
What exactly is accurate about homosexuals?

I'm not trying to start shit, but for the gay people on /co/, what exactly is the norm?
>>
>>94594291
I assume OP is talking about angst? Which I guess is the more popular norm. I figure if the short was about the brunette turning down the redhead it'd gained more positive reviews for being "realistic". Personally, I think that kinda thing is overdone.

In my experience, the only angst I ever encounter is from family. I see dysfunctional gay relationships and happy gay relationships. It's difficult to pinpoint what's the norm exactly.
>>
>>94592119
Club gays are the fucking worst. The ones that try to compete with women and take 23456543 selfies a day.
>>
>>94585478
y'know, i don't mind if it's normalised, because then it becomes boring. "gay? well, cool, idgaf"

Though, plenty of gay people want to be treated as special, and then theres gay people who want it to be demonised because they get off on that, just look at republicans and /pol/
>>
>>94594291
I don't know, op is just trying to find things to bitch about when plenty of Hetero ships are never accurate

Just from the thread itself, high school gay dating is so atypical it probably never happens.

1) you'd have to be a really really confidant daring gay Chad. Having sex left and right. Obviously, /co/ aren't typical of this in general. Me neither

2)gay kid confesses to his best friend. Best friend tells him he's happy he thinks so but is straight. Still best friends

3. Gay kid confesses to Chad best friend. Chad best friend is bi and fucked eachother for 5 years, then Chad best friend uses Grindr. Ghosts gay kid and gets gay married. I'm basically crippled Babs but no wedding invitation. Jesus Christ... How can this guy recover??

4. Nothing happens. Gay kid crushes on the guy but buries his feelings in forever, not even able to get the courage to be friends. This is probably the most common thing

5. The guys gay out jokingly with dry humping and getting touchy but gay kid secretly enjoys it

6. Plays spin the bottle. First time kisses hot boys. Pretends to be disgusted. Secretly enjoys it

7. Be a creep, and looks at Facebook of crush longingly. Eventually befriends him. Eventually comes out he's gay. Friend accepts him anyway. Kid is happy and eventually doesn't crush on him anymore. Awesome friendship

8. Use hook up app in college. A whole new world opens up. But burns confidence and self esteem in the process

9. Found out a coworker in Walmart is gay. Noticed him clocking out same time everyday but too scared to approach since he's way hotter than him. Wrote a note with phone number in it. Passes note to said hot guy. He texts phone 5 minutes later. Fuck yes
>>
File: I live in Saudi Arabia.png (75KB, 631x739px) Image search: [Google]
I live in Saudi Arabia.png
75KB, 631x739px
>>94585478
Funny how Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan are sex segregation, so they tend to be Ancient Greece-tier. Afghanistan has dancing boys, called Bacha bazi. Dunno if Saudi Arabia has a equivalent, but there's definitely some faggotry going on there.
>>
>>94594291
That they are not the norm.
>>
>>94594529
That's right. That's why the short is okay as is since nothing OP wants changed is ever the norm anyway
>>
This "film" just proves that faggots Ned to be all executed as soon as possible. You are supposed to keep the species going and if you don't then you are worthless and must be eradicated.

~~~~~~~~~
Kekistani Pride
>>
>>94595201
Then kill yourself now since you have no one and failed to be alpha male since you're here in /co/. No offense to my /co/mrades
>>
>>94581881
Episode 4 of Dimension 404, although that's not a cartoon.
>>
>>94587006
>Lars and Sadie
*Padparacha
>>
What?
>>
>>94589807
Reminds me of the AssCreed 2 Ezio and DaVinci chat
>"Worry not my friend, women pose no distraction"
>Both chuckle
>"Wait, i don't get it"
>>
>>94594311
It's overdone? What have you seen it in?

>In my experience, the only angst I ever encounter is from family. I see dysfunctional gay relationships and happy gay relationships. It's difficult to pinpoint what's the norm exactly.
Definitely the case with my friend who had an extremely strained relationship with his dad. Actually, before I even met him in high school, his name had actually gone around my entire school back during grade school because of the fact that he announced he was gay during a live televised event with his family and extended family around him. I'm not really sure on the specifics, though.

Anyway, he was always extremely moody when it came to his dad and he kept bragging about doing sex stuff with his cousin. Gave off the impression that he was just trying to spite his dad, with how often he brought up how disappointed his dad was with him and what he did. He always talked about moving out with his sister. In our second to last year in high school, he freaked out at the end and talked about how he hated our class, even said he'd ask to get transferred to some other class instead. That didn't pan out, so people were rather put off with him in our last year.

Besides that, he was also quite the bully, especially with the awkward and quiet (I was quiet myself, but we became friends early on) guys in our class. I had to stand between him and one of his particular targets, who I actually liked (I hated the other two because they were spazzes; I believe this guy got stuck having to hang out with those two because of how much my friend ostracized all three of them together), sometimes because of how intense his bullying could get.

He also kept asking me if I was gay more than once. I don't know if I just seemed effeminate to him or if he thought of me that way, though. Or maybe he was just projecting onto me, since I know I can look pretty sullen. Last I heard of him, he's been doing this stream of him and his mom talking about gay sons.
>>
>>94594311
>>94595697
Oh, besides that, he's really been flourishing in college. I think. Although being an SJW wasn't all-the-rage there, people tried very hard to be as inoffensive and politically correct as possible. You could tell, especially with the ones who obviously looked like they used to be bullies in the past. No more outright bullying; just vicious backtalk in secluded places.
>>
>>94581780
I cant think of any lesbian romance on that show that's actually healthy. Ruby and Sapphire are pathalogically co-dependent. Pearl's lusting after Rose is one-sided, needy, and obsessive. Peridot and Lapis, if you want to count it, is all Peridot trying to cater to an emotionally unrewarding weirdo
>>
>>94584838
Those two are great because they're both just otherwise normal dudes who like dick instead of vagina. Neither is overly flamboyant, neither is overly "I have to make up for being gay by being SUPER MANLY".
>>
>>94581881

Season 3 of Gotham had Penguin going after Riddler. Riddler literally shoots him for being gay.
>>
File: IMG_6782.jpg (135KB, 800x1313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6782.jpg
135KB, 800x1313px
>>94593849
How is Tomoyo cucked? She wants to captor Sakura's V-card, but she knows Sakura has absolutely zero romantic interest in her.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.