[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes For Hire vol 3 (Part 1)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 68

>>87503439
>>87531728
>>87571947
>>87597328
>>87636841
>>87678535
>>87692537
>>87740982

Welcome back, Anons. Last night we saw the end of Bendis's run on New Avengers, and also saw the breakup of Danny "Iron Fist" Rand and his fiancé Misty Knight. Today, we're gonna see what Misty got up to after her phantom pregnancy.
>>
So Misty's starred in more Heroes For Hire books than Luke and Danny have. Can you believe that?
>>
Remember when Falcon didn't have a stick up his ass?
>>
She's got to say random Russian, otherwise you'd never know it was the Black Widow.
>>
So the random "comrade" drop makes me curious, did they ever try retconning in Widow and Colossus knowing eachother from Russia? It wouldn't be the weirdest thing Marvel's done.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And suddenly, Moon Knight.
>>
>>
Wow, that's pretty dark for a first issue.
>>
"Hook" will end up being important to this series, remember that.
>>
Remember this the next time you see someone talk shit about practical costumes, Anons. If it wasn't for this body armor, Moon Knight would've died right here.
>>
That's an oddly specific threat, Moon Knight.
>>
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that, with the exception of hybrids like Namor, most Atlanteans COULDN'T just breathe air like this?
>>
Yeah, they don't show him having ANY trouble breathing here, what the hell.
>>
>>87770983
Swearing in english needs to be cencored. Swearing in russian is fine.
>>
>>
>>87771211
Touche, Anon.
>>
>"After the Insanity of Daredevil and the Hand..."

I swear, we'll do Shadowland later this week.
>>
>>
Well that's a hell of a twist.
>>
>>87770884
This is a series that really SHOULD'VE been good and had all premises to deliver, but was really only okay. I still couldn't fully explain why.
VfH was much worse though
Didn't this come out after Shadowland anyway? We're never going to read it, are we
>>
And skipping the previous history for the Heroes for Hire characters, because we've already read it all...
>>
It's been a while since we've seen Sable in these threads. Last we saw, the Danny's Heroes for Hire team was tricked into fighting her Wild Pack.
>>
>>87771349
When we end up bouncing around all over the place, it gets tricky trying to place them all. I prefer to go through one series to completion and then go back, rather than quit halfway.
>>
When fucking PALADIN tells you you've got an edge, you should listen.
>>
Those are some weird guns they're using...
>>
>>
Satana here is another reason why I felt like going with this series before Parkerbolts, since she has appearances in both series around the same time, although the editorial notes mention these take place first.
>>
Yeah, because shooting a corpse reanimated by a magic gun will TOTALLY work.
>>
>>
That's not a good smile...
>>
The art is weird. Like, it's not bad and it's not really good either, but I wouldn't call it mediocre?
>>
>>
Apparently this guy is so obscure that he's only appeared in five issues in all of Marvel comics, including this one.
>>
The twist of who this back-up may have been a surprise...
>>
IF YOU DIDN'T PUT HIM ON THE COVER!
>>
>>
>>87771697
After coming off from a heavily Deodato series, I'll take it.
>>
Huh, you're earlier than usual.
>>
>>
>>87770969
Anyone else getting some Dixon/Simone BoP vibes from this?
>>
Huh, Ghost Rider didn't job in a team book. I wasn't expecting that one.
>>
>>87770939
>>87770953
It's amusing looking back at this knowing that Misty and Sam ended up hooking up.
>>
>>87771805
I try to make it at this time, normally, I just don't make it often, due to either being busy, or just being too sleepy.
>>
Well, that's one way to get rid of the situation.
>>
>>87770983
Nah, Colossus' backstory is he spent his whole life in a farm. He only interacted with other Soviet/Russian characters after he joined the X-Men.
>>
I don't know which of you two is responsible for that pun, but I hate you both for it.
>>
>>87771876
What time zone are you in out of curiosity?
>>
So does the Puppetmaster ever NOT look like a freakish child molester?
>>
Only two issues in, and Paladin already knows something's up? That's surprisingly quick.
>>
>It's an Iron Fist issue
>>
>>87771930
Under some artists he doesn't. But most would rather draw him with the look and smile established by Jack Kirby himself.
>>
>>87770983
Probably not, Russia's a big place. And the only time Piotr messed about with the KGB, Widow was operating in USA.
>>
>>87771854
Luckily, as long as she's just a minor character in that, I can freely ignore that series for these storytimes.
>>
>>87771985
Sorry anon, next issue of Captain America: Sam Wilson is all about Misty Knight.
>>
>>87771892
>>87771970
I never said it would've made sense, just that I wouldn't put it past some Marvel writers to make the two Russians know eachother.
>>
>>87771011
You can actually fit under a tractor trailer, truckers do it every Pre-trip.

But not from the front. Or while it's moving.
>>
>>87771930
There was that time he turned into the Master Puppet.
>>
And Moon Knight's back again.
>>
>>87771909
Eastern Standard Time, since you asked.
>>
Remember, this was back before Luke quit the New Avengers, so Jessica didn't make a big deal about leaving somewhere safe, and move a few blocks away.
>>
I've seen enough Anons go on about Wilma in the Flinstones threads that I'm not even surprised by a caveman-themed strip club, unlike Moon Knight here.
>>
>>87772003
Until the book comes out, I'm going to assume that cover's a lie.
>>
>>87772069
Jessica made a promise to her child that she would never make her endure a roadtrip because travelling sucks, she can't leave.
>>
>a rare sighting of Colleen Wing
>>
>>87771153
He's working on a song to go along with it. It goes to the melody of Yakko Sings the Nations of the world.
>>
>>
Well, I can't say I saw this one coming.
>>
>>
>>87772165
Does the Marvel Universe have a black market of dinosaurs illegally smuggled out of the Savage Land? Because it should.
>>
While Danny probably doesn't know much about Paladin personally (the only time they met was during that incident with Sable's Wild Pack), but he probably heard enough about him from when he was around during Misty's last Heroes for Hire team.
>>
>>87771200
>>87771182
So..he's another Hybrid?
>>
>>87772137
I don't know much about Moon Knight, but would he know the name of EVERY bone off the top of his head, or would he have to stop and think?
>>
That's the smirk of a man who decided that he can't decide if he wants to break your leg or smash you into something, so he'll do both.
>>
>>87772199
If he's anything like Namor or his family, he should be WAY too strong for Electra to win in a head-on fight.
>>
I'm not /k/ in the least, can you really DESTROY a gun like that? Remember, Danny doesn't have super strength outside his Iron Fist power, and we'd know if he was using it.
>>
Paladin, how often do you end up having to fight a dinosaur, as long as you avoid the Savage Land?
>>
>>87772242
Maybe Paladin just buys cheap-ass guns.
>>
>>
>>87772253
It's the Marvel Universe. Sooner or later, you WILL go to the Savage Land, it's inevitable.
>>
Moon Knight, Dino Killer
>>
>>
>>87772271
Eh, that's as good of an excuse as any.
>>
And unfortunately I'm going to have to stop here Anons. I have to get started on some things earlier today so I won't be able to post the rest of this arc.
>>
>>87771847
>Damnunition
Pffft.
>>87771876
Wait, I thought the gun was powered by souls, why does it even HAVE bullets?
>>
>>87771892
>>87772006
I could see Nat meeting his Astronaut brother though. Like, some bodyguard job to keep him from getting assassinated before he got Komarov'd.
>>
>>87771930
Man, when did Paladin turn into mister sensitive?

H4H's last break up make him take a long look at himself or something?
>>
>>87772200
Like I said, he working on a song.

Calcaneus, Capitate, Carpal, Cervical...
>>
>>87771629
Satana drawn by Brad Walker really just looks like exposed midriff Medusa. I like the guy and he improved a lot, but he's very samefacy, then more than now.
>>
Op you die?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.