[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 26

File: tumblr_m2w88jdf7V1qiog4oo1_1280.jpg (41KB, 848x481px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2w88jdf7V1qiog4oo1_1280.jpg
41KB, 848x481px
Old one saged >>9420260

Melb Supanova this weekend, are you going? Plans? Last minute rushes?
>obligatory anime koala
>>
Competition is apparently fully booked for Saturday, should be interesting to see whats on offer.
>>
Bumping for more Jacynta aka Elizabeth drama. Is she really a headcase or just pretending to be?
>>
>>9448786
Name five cosplayers who you admired
>bonus for underrated/not well-known
>bonus for making their own stuff

Already mentioned:

>>9448561
"Major Sam."

>>9448583
"- tanmei costumery
- luciella scarlett cosplay
- kibbleking cosplay
- te-elle cosplay
- t_t costuming

all do their own stuff ... and all do awesome and intricately detailed work."

>>9448663
"Major Sam
Rascal [ R4Hscal ]
Dashy
Battlestar Blondie Cosplay
Zerebin"
>>
Pocket Peach Cosplay
Pink Pixie Cosplay - she is a really talented wig stylist and seamstress
Taylored Chicken
Talabananas
The Beep & Andy Show
>>
>>9450150
I know a bunch of bad idol groups are entering so be ready to have a laff.
>>
Someone film it XD
>>
Not con related,
but is anyone here subscribed to the Kira Kira Crate (Or just the regular Japan Crate)? How long does it usually take to reach you once shipped?
>>
>>9450238
Ettelle
Moko
I like zalaria and flocksy locksy as well, their cosplays are fairly solid.

I'm not sure if Kaori cosplay makes her own stuff, but her photos look stunning.
>>
>>9450494

Pity Flocksy is a general bad person. Her costuming skills are amazing no question. But she's not a nice person at all.
>>
>>9450506
What makes you say that?
>>
Pheel good cosplay, his armour is great
>>
>>9450157
i want to know what happened at sc
>>
File: ap_checkout.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ap_checkout.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>9450328
I was subscribed to the yume-twins crate and it probably takes about 20 days from jp -.- smgdh
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 472x133px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 472x133px
>>9450157

The fuck if I know.
>>
>>9450506
>>9450540
Idk, she seems nice? I met her briefly last year at a con, she was friendly and fun to chat to.
>>
she's friends with another crazy who caused so much drama in the cosplay community it wouldn't surprise me.

i meet her once, she was rude as i said hey.
>>
>>9450506
soundds like someone's got a vendetta
>>
>>9450562
His Ezra Miller Flash is solid, looking forward to seeing it in person
>>
>>9450494
I'm pretty sure Kaori does, I've seen some WIP photos of that green dress she wore for that Marvel/Loki-related cosplay

She's insanely pretty imo
>>
Is Beethy official banned from supanova? Or just the facebook group?
>>
>>9450928
Just the Facebook group. Nobody knows why though
>>
>>9450621
i saw that. what about the time she got triggered cos her family called her by her birth name?
>>
Why is Carlos such an ugly cunt?
>>
>>9451595
Ugly Mofo both inside AND out!
>>
>>9451595
Is this the guy who owes everyone a lot of money?
>>
>>9450494
She has wips of some of her sewing work on her page, and from what I hear she makes most of her costumes. shes pretty darn good at what she does.
>>
>>9450928
Heard that supanova is close to banning him too
>>
>>9451715
I really doubt that
>>
Who the fuck is this Beethy clown and why is everyone so obsessed about what he is or is not doing?
>>
Beethy is a popular cosplay photographer
>>
So is Lorenzo on the run right now?
>>
>>9451595
Hes cute imo and no hes not the person who owe money
>>
>>9451805
Who knows...he will appear one day
>>
>>9450506
I've always found her personality grating so would love deets on this, anon. As far as I know her only crime is looking haggard af in candid shots
>>
>>9451715
why are they banning him?
>>
>>9451930
Because Kris works for them. He'll probably make something up
>>
>>9451940
Kris?
>>
Everyone, do your online shopping hauls now before the 10% tax on international parcels starting 1st of July. Because you can totally buy most of the stuff we buy from overseas in Australia, of course.
>>
>>9451989
Sauce? What I'm reading is a push for a delay until July 2018.
>>
>>9452003
Where are you reading that?

https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/International-tax-for-business/In-detail/Doing-business-in-Australia/International-taxation-of-goods-and-services-supplied-to-Australia/

"The government has announced that from 1 July 2017 GST will apply to imported low value goods."
>>
>>9452005
So we're Europe now?
>>
>>9452023
Europe has VAT of around 20~30% depending on country. So not as bad, but still bad overall.
>>
>>9452005
Fuck this company.
>>
ready for lots of yuri on ice cosplays?
>>
>>9451989
Amazon and the like might opt in (as the government has no real way of enforcing it), but I doubt AliExpress is going to give two fucks
>>
>>9452296
so basically we can probably still buy cheap ebay shit and stuff from small businesses/individual sellers without having to throw extra money at the shitlord gov?
>>
There would be a public database that would mention whether Lorenzo being a convicted pedo. Can someone direct me to this?
>>
>>9452778
I'm pretty sure that the databases for that kind of thing can only be accessed with police permission, unfortunately.
It'd be interesting to see some proof of this/see if he was convicted.
>>
All I heard is that he was under house arrest but then did a runner last week. Nobody knows where he is.
>>
Lorenzo who????
>>
How do people feel about photographers who prioritise photos of friends over photo's of everyone else? I've been waiting for a few months for photos that were taken at cons but the photographers just keep posting their friends photos, I've given up on getting photo's back from a certain photographer because they only ever shoot and post the same cosplayer
Are there any decent photographers in Perth? The only semi decent ones have this favouritism act going on and any others wouldn't know how to edit a photo to save their life
>>
>>9453300
Name and shame fellow Perth anon.
>>
>>9453304
I don't think it's hard to assume? We only have so many photographers, Redscarf Cosplay and Photography for favouritism and Vestiige Productions for only ever shooting with one person, I'm going to make it clear however I don't actually know either of them and I'm not a popular cosplayer so that's probably why I'm not seeing photos of myself but from what I'm seeing on eithers Facebook pages and Instagrams, I don't think I'll shoot with either again, sad part is I was pre warned too, oh well, my mistake
>>
>>9453300
Did you pay? I don't think so. Then shut the fuck up
>>
>>9453328
So which photographer are you? Don't get salty, maybe if you just gave people photo's they wouldn't come here to share?
>>
>>9453341
What if the cosplayer sucked and the photos look bad? If the shoot was free then there's no obligation to post them.
>>
>>9453346
While you're right and there is no obligation, if they're trying to make a name for themselves this isn't the way to go about it
>>
>>9453346
>>9453369
This should all be discussed and agreed upon prior to shooting.
>>
>>9453374
If they're talking about con shoots from my experience most of them just happen randomly there's no prior planning involved
>>
>>9453384
It would take about as long to sort out as asking to take someone's photo.
>>
>>9453326
Oh. They posted mine even though it wasn't too great. Don't know why they wouldn't post yours. Maybe they forgot.
>>
>>9453326
Maybe they fucked up taking your photo and it was out of focus or blurry?
>>
>>9453369
Another example of when people expect they can just pay artists/photographers by giving "exposure" lmaooooo
>>
>>9453407
If photographers dont ask to be paid then that's a pretty acceptable thing right? I know that these photographers dont charge people (atleast their friends don't have to pay) and anon even said that they weren't a popular cosplayer so the photographers wouldn't be gaining any exposure? Redscarf was one of the photographers at cosplay central for Oz con so if they didn't post all the photo's that's a pretty dick move considering that it was their job
>>
Dickhead photographers only hurt themselves to be honest, they screw themselves out of future customers and a decent reputation. Too many decent ones out there to justify a shitty attitude.
>>
>>9453416
Amen, anon
>>
>>9453416
You don't create future customers by shooting them for free you fucking moron
When you start charging, those people won't suddenly be happy to pay you
God, cosplayers are dumb cunts sometimes
>>
>>9453449
You sure dont charge people for shitty photos either if you're a beginner? If you don't know how to use a flash you shouldn't be asking for cash....
>>
>>9453459
You also don't create future customers by taking shitty photos.
>>
>>9453462
Yet so many are trying...
>>
>>9453449
Just like you don't create future customers with free samples? Do you even read the shit you write?
>>
>>9453475
I guess I should ask my plumper for a free sample too then.
Fuck off cosplayers
>>
>>9453480
Seriously, which photographer are you? I'm assuming you must be an Eastern states photographer, no Perth photographers are this shitty and salty
>>
>>9453480
Your plumber responds to a need. He's not going to give you a free sample because you need to get that shit done regardless. No one needs to have a photo done. People want to have a photo done and if the quality is good and the price is right they'll give it a go but there;s a truck ton of photographers out there who will all give you a different end result.
>>
>>9453484
I was mentioned in this thread so yes I felt the need to defend myself
>>
>>9453496
Well you're going about it the wrong way, don't come on cgl and make yourself look like an even bigger dick when you've already been called out for being one lol
>>
>>9453496
Also telling cosplayers to fuck off, smooth move, I'll be sure to tell all those who suggest shooting with you how you really feel about us
>>
>>9453516
Don't bother. Based on what I'm seeing here I've lost all interest in cosplay.
Fuck cosplayers. Bunch of ingrates.
>>
>>9453521
This is Vestiige isn't it lol, sorry your cosplay photography sucks dude
>>
>>9453526
If it sucks then why have I been featured in numerous places and why does my page have over 1500 likes? Nice one.
>>
>>9453528
Because you shoot with astrokerrie, it's not your work being shared its the cosplayer, dumbass
>>
>>9453531
It is my work being shared, my work is amazing!
>>
Yo, RedScarf here.

Which photos are you taking about? The only photos I haven't posted from OzCon are private shoots that I haven't had time to do yet?
Anyone who stopped by in Central and had their photo taken, at least one shot of each has been posted.

Feel free to shoot me an actual message though? :)

As for favouritism? I shoot with people who ask me. The last person I asked to shoot was AstroKerrie with her Korra. I also haven't shot anything since Christmas other than conventions so again, if you've got a problem, come and see me. :)
>>
>>9453576
^this is how you handle things on cgl
>>
>>9453535
Confirmed this is not Vestiige but some cunt trying to drag his name, stop being a shallow fuck pretending to be him
>>
>>9453576
This is how you do it.

>>9453583
And this is how you attempt to back peddle. Hi Vestiige.
>>
>>9453587
Not Vestiige, a friend of his who has spoken to him and he had no idea this even existed, sorry to disappoint you
>>
>>9453598
Of course that's what he would say. He probably regrets saying what he did.
>>
>>9453599
I know it's pointless to try and convince people because everyone is anonymous but it's true, no one knows who it is but it's not Vestiige
>>
>>9453581
>>9453587
I don't want to see my name dragged through the mud if I can help it. :\
>>
>>9453613
Inclined to believe, some of the comments sound like a parody of a person no one can be that stupid right
>>
>>9453619
I wouldn't even call them a parody, he doesn't talk like this, especially about himself
>>
Anyone bagging out those two Perth photographers obviously doesn't know them at all.
>>
>>9453644
It's probably just some salty nobody who's probably angry at how they look in the photo and is blaming the photographer
>>
>>9453644
>I don't actually know either of them and I'm not a popular cosplayer so that's probably why I'm not seeing photos of myself
>the photographers just keep posting their friends photos
I think that was kind of the point.
>>
Anyone who knows Redscarf or Vestiige knows they are both awesome, passionate people. And if you think they should shoot you for free just because you're a cosplayer that makes you a pretty selfish person. Pay them for their work or find a photographer at your level to practice with.
>>
>>9453687
They were shooting for free at OCC you muppet.
>>
>>9453696
Private shoots is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>9453707
That's fair but we were talking about con shoots
>>
>>9453736
Same goes for Con shoots really. Photowall is different since comiccon invited them to be there for that reason.
>>
You can't charge for shoots at conventions anyway. Ruling a little back was that any money exchanging hands was seen as a vendor without a "license".
>>
>>9453743
It's not recommended to do a Beethy anyway. Sooner or later, he will be caught and banned for life in both Supanova and OCC.

It should have happened sooner IMO.
>>
>>9453746
What's with these scare tactics?
If you're charging to shoot inside of conventions you may have a point. But afaik he never does that. And neither do other photographers that charge.
>>
>>9453528
1500 is nothing that's fucking hilarious! You could pay for that kek.
>>
>>9453528
Nice try at dragging someone's name but no one is stupid enough to believe 1500 is a lot, not even the person themselves.
>>
Why is Beethy close to being banned from cons/why does everyone hate him? Only thing I know about him is that he's shot with Kayla Erin a few times.
>>
Anyone go to Supanova this weekend? How was it? I wanted to go, but then those really suss changes got announced and it sounded like it was gonna be a mess. Their FB page has been nothing but cancellations of guests lately too.
>>
>>9454687
Jealousy. He's one of the biggest cosplay togs in the world. People don't think he deserves to be.
>>
Wow. So I know Redscarf and they do amazing work, I've not seen favouritism from them at all, ever.

I'm just going to point out... most photographers offer FREE shoots whether you're at a con or not. If you're expecting your photos in a certain timeframe, perhaps send them a polite message asking about the pics? Offer them some money even or I offer baked treats like choc brownies. The photographer won't throw a fit if you talk to them with respect. I'm a scenic photographer and was considering branching into cosplay photography, but sometimes wonder if I'm better off keeping the heck out of the drama.

I'm still waiting for pics from BrisNova last year, but the photographer I was shooting with has a hectic schedule. They'll pop up eventually and when they do, I'll praise their work and thank them a million times over.

Anyway anon, this isn't a personal attack, just have a kind approach and you will have no problems at all :)
>>
>>9454690
Madman was just sad. Two entrants, one was a Love Live solo dance and the other was that chick who never takes off her glasses, I think Rachel or Rebecca or something?
Overall today seemed pretty empty compared to other cons I've been to.
>>
>>9454690
I enjoyed it, but there was a mi up and I paid for the wrong ticket, cried when I came up to speak to Masako and found out I was given the wrong ticket. I apparently wasn't the only one, but I got my GeGeGe Kitaro book and my photo with her signed and all was well.

Also, what suss changes were you talking about? I was kinda kept up and didn't check the changes...
>>
>>9454750
Just two entrants? How the hell does that happen?
>>
>>9454757
All the new partnerships with Nerf, Twitch, trying to get into the gaming market with a gimmick all-girl e-sports team to appease the snowflakes, the new shitty looking site, the weird Ironlak prize aimed at cosplayers, the cosplay ambassador thing smelling a bit of exploitation. Pretty much trying to become SDCC and sticking their thumbs in too many pies. Not to mention the constant stream of celebs pulling out so there's no guarantee they'll be there if you want to see them. That Madman and Hanabee have gone their separate ways with their own cons means anime and anime-cosplayers have little to enjoy any longer.

Just doesn't seem like a worthwhile con any more. I'm just waiting for Daniel to make his next stuff-up and anger the snowflakes again.
>>
>>9454773
Guests pulling out isn't Supanova's fault though, because either they get a popular guest that is actively working on projects (and their acting contracts trump appearance contracts) or they pick someone B-grade and everyone complains about the shit guests
>>
>>9454773
The only Anime con in Sydney is SMASH, for some reason Madman is still ignoring Sydney for their con. Even then SMASH barely has any guests that actually are involved in anime and it's still hosted at the rosehill shit hole.
>>
>>9454776
>Guests pulling out isn't Supanova's fault though

This is true but when it happens on such a consistent basis it's hard to decide if you want to emotionally invest and buy tickets. After a long time of it happening, you're more likely to believe whoever they get will end up pulling out, leaving the shitty B-grade celebs anyway.

>>9454793
I'm guessing it's because Madman knows they can't compete directly with SMASH. But it's fine for them to compete with Animaga because they're small-fry.

I'm not all that fussed on Rosehill as someone who isn't from Sydney. It's hard to get around out there and find a decent hotel room and food. Would have been nice to have it back at the Harbour but it must either be too expensive or they're just gonna let RTX have it.
>>
>>9454758
Because no one gives a fuck about madman anymore, OZCC is having all these massive compeitions with real judges and worthy prizes and madman is still just a shit show with judges who only care about how it looks now how it's made which is meant to be a big factor of it and then they always have random cosplayers judge, I'm not sure about you guys but id rather be judged by a costume technician/someone who works teaching costumes for like 20+ years and has industry experience and actually gives feedback then someone who has been cosplaying for like 1 year (idgaf if they won previously doesn't give them the right to judge)
>>
File: dva2.jpg (91KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
dva2.jpg
91KB, 500x150px
Shot in the dark here:

To the D.VA cosplayer with long light brown hair, white sneakers and a brown jacket (when not in character), you were great at Supanova today and really pulled off the character nicely. I took a few photos of you and a friend of mine outside the nerf area and although you look pretty cool in the photos, the background could be so much better.

I'd love to shoot you again, send me a message to emeraldsnaps at gmail dot com if you're interested

(cropped the photo to just your hair and the nerf area for your privacy)
>>
>>9454825
Goodluck. Let's hope she's a shitposter as well
>>
>>9454834
I'm hoping so, I don't know any Australian online cosplay forums outside of /cgl/
>>
>>9454838
The mcc fb group
>>
another con, another thousand shit love live groups
>>
>>9453496
lmao beethy get out
>>
>>9453496
Fuck off beethy you fat neckbeard fuck
>>
>>9454889
We weren't even talking about beethy stop trying to make everything about him
>>
> someone makes a comment totally unrelated to beethy

Everyone: fucK OFF BEETHY YOU FAT CUNT UR BANNED FROM SUPANOVA

???
>>
>>9448786
I've just moved to Tasmania to study at IMAS.

Be honest now, have I fucked up?
>>
>>9454897
duh, you can't mention photography without someone trying to involve him
>>
>>9454898
You could of just had "I've just moved to Tasmania" and gotten your answer
Yes, you have
>>
>>9454904
fug ;_;
>>
>>9454898
Tasmania is great though. Are you a cosplayer?
>>
>>9453326
Where are you getting the "favouritism" idea from, with Redscarf? I see her floating in and out of the several community groups we have in WA and I've never heard a bad thing about her.
And "pre-warned"? By who? Who could possibly have beef with her?
>>
>>9454902
So true
>>
>>9454931
wait, wait, wait - a female photographer?
usually they realize they get more attention on the other side of the camera and flee like its a disease
>>
>>9454988
She's both a cosplayer and a photographer, but hasn't done -any- revealing costumes/characters. Most revealing was her most recent - Lightning. She's being doing Avatar stuff for a long while though. She's not one for "smut".
>>
Can we drop the Perth "drama" it's all pathetic and they're all shit, let's talk costumes/cosplayers from Nova this weekend
>>
>>9455012
You think Melbourne's any better?
>>
File: cosplaydramabelike.jpg (364KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cosplaydramabelike.jpg
364KB, 960x540px
>>9454897
How the end of beethy and supanova
looks like
>>
>>9455012
If only there were costumes, worth talking about.
>>
>>9455028
This stupid image has been shared numerous times in the past 4 threads, we get it you dont like beethy, fuck off somewhere else
>>
>>9455055
i doubt its the same person posting tho
>>
>>9455098
that makes it worse
>>
>>9455012
I thought the Warcraft group were awesome. Their cosplays were mind blowing and they were so nice to people that stopped them to take photos with them even if it meant taking them forever to get where they wanted to be.
>>
>>9454988
Perth actually has a few female photographers who haven't fled yet
>>
>>9455516
Got any pics?
>>
>>9455098
Same filename each time I call samefag.
>>
>>9455631
It's Tim Souter. He's always trying to reignite the drama between those two.
>>
A reminder that GX con thing is happening and no one cares. How empty is it?
>>
>>9455531
Who else is there? I know Shiegurl was around at OzCC, but I've never seen her. :\
>>
So who won that $1,000 Ironlak gift voucher yesterday?
>>
>>9455865
Mithrilneth cosplay? She wore Meredith from dragon age. Saw photo of her with the big money card
>>
jumped the fence at the back of the carpark today

fucking awful con

even though it was free, I feel worse for having gone
>>
I bought some foam from Lumin and was amused to see their paypal name was 'ozgreatvalue marketing':

You authorised a payment of $ AUD to Ozgreatvalue Marketing PTY LTD (Luminsworkshop gmail com)
>>
I think half of the attendees were fat girls in Harley quinn
>>
>>9455028
>>9454897
what did beethy do and why should he give a shit since all cons are fucking normie trash these days anyway
>>
Thoughts ?
>>
>>9455865
Am I the only one that thinks that was an odd prize? Why not craft materials instead?
>>
>>9455948
That's an unfortunate looking group of people.
>>
anyone see that dude with a mullet walking around in an optimus prime costume?
>>
>>9455948
Awful
>>
Anyone see the awesome flash? Does anyone know his page?
>>
>>9455951
It's more about what company is willing to front up money to promote themselves and less about what's actually useful.
>>
>>9451595
wow he got fat
>>
>>9455967
Pheel Good Cosplay
>>
>>9455946
Beethy stirs shit with everyone, and when people fight back, he runs like a little bitch to his pity-party herd and labels himself as the victim.

So sad his "clinical depression" meds don't deal with his bitchy personality.
>>
>>9450238
Artemis
Soylent
Samuryan
That guy from that game
Lumin
>>
>>9455948
it's a slight improvement from her ballerina r2d2. key word being 'slight'
>>
Cringy cosplays at melb nova anyone? Characters you are sick of seeing? Postt
>>
>>9456000
i feel sorry fir him in all honesty but i hate how he acts superior to everyone and will only shoot famous cosplay people so he can keep getting 'exposure' unless you pay a ridiculous amount
>>
There's some fantastic female photographers out there in the cosplay scene. Rebecca Burton Photography has incredible work (and she's a great cosplayer and a lovely person)
>>
>>9456061
love live
so many awful groups
>>
>>9455946
It's a long story, but he all round is a pretty awful person. He yo-yos between being an understanding person to dogging you out to continue drama.
>>
>>9456080
I 'almost' feel bad for Beethy, but then I remember all the times he took peoples money, and then i get over it.
>>
>>9456061
harley quinn
>>
Should I not bother with supanova anymore and just go to CC from now on?
>>
I feel sorry for all the love live groups that you guys shit on, its just a bunch of people who want to have fun. What's the big deal? I think they all look adorable and try their best. Isn't that what cosplays about? Having fun? Doing your thing?
>>
>>9456114
Then why are they competitive with eachother if its just having fun?
>>
>>9456114
I don't think you have to worry about them seeing anything these nerds are saying.
>>
>>9456114
Soz we shat on your love live group
>>
>>9456114
I feel bad for all the love live groups that are so deprived of attention they feel the need to self-post on cgl to cause drama in a thread that is 90% beethy bullshit.
go to bed
>>
Dude I haven't even watched love live, I just hate all the shit they get. The majority of them aren't even that bad.
>>
>>9455946
>>9456000
It's weird he gets brought up here so much when you have guys like Lorenzo who are going to jail for raping an underage girl.
>>
>>9456146
Can't get worse than Tim and his predatory acts all for facebook likes on his page
>>
>>9456112
I don't bother with Supa anymore, it's just a ticketed dealer"s hall nowadays.
OZCC has been getting better the past few years, though PAX and the anime cons are always more fun (for me at least)
>>
>>9455948
lazy
>>
>>9455989
Dc movie group was awesome
>>
Guys which Lorenzo are you talking about? I did a shoot with a Lorenzo and now I'm slightly concerned.
>>
>>9457049
Lorenzo So
>>
>>9456146
I really want to know the whole, confirmed story here. I keep hearing things but not seeing any proof and I live for the drama.
>>
>>9457142
There won't be any real proof until he's in jail. He's been on house arrest for several months now.
Police found child pornography photographed by him on his PC and mobile phone.
The biggest thing he's getting charged for is statutory rape. He was in a relationship with a 14 year old.
Lorenzo is nearly in his 40s.
He'll be put away for a long time.
Lots of his close friends or people he's done shoots with know about this, but they're all keeping quiet. Strange if you ask me.
>>
>>9457178
I'll believe this when I see proof of it thanks. Most of you just make up bullshit to make others look bad. He's being accused from an angry ex of rape but child pornography? First I've heard of it.
>>
>>9457220
Actually I've seen bits and pieces about the kiddy porn stuff but this is the first I've heard of the other accusations.
I guess I'll just hold off on the popcorn until real proof gets released.
>>
>>9451940
Kris quit working for Supanova ages ago. Keep up anon
>>
>>9456112
I just want to go to smaller cons for a change, get that old school community feeling. Well, if that exists any longer. I've gotten pretty jaded after all these big cons.

Gonna try and do a roadtrip to Nexus Con in Coffs Harbour in a couple months. Might be fun.
>>
Does anyone know what happened to Mitch hosting the cosplay comp at Supanova?
>>
Here comes the obligatory 'wahhh people took photos for me without asking for permission' posts after every single Melbourne con.
>>
>>9457371
Doesn't mean shit. if their in a public spot, their pic can be taken n they cant demand the photo be deleted
>>
File: twet.png (146KB, 502x530px) Image search: [Google]
twet.png
146KB, 502x530px
I wanna know what happened!? Screenshots people!
>>
>>9457509
No screenshots, but she was in a Nurse Joy group and someone took a photo of them without asking. When the person was chewed out by their own friend, he said "if she's dressed like that, it means they want people to take photos" or something along those lines.

Then she was like "that's EXACTLY what happens with rape!" lol
>>
>>9457522
>Then she was like "that's EXACTLY what happens with rape!" lol
>>
>>9457509
Yeah essentially she got called out for overreacting and didn't like how her moment to be a superhero backfired horribly
>>
File: 2017-05-01 19.09.47.png (480KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01 19.09.47.png
480KB, 500x721px
> Went to see her child cause she has a very cute kid
> didn't have her kid with her, questioned it then got welcomed with armfat that looked like a ballsack and smelt simular.

Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>9457555
Her kid is with the homewrecker
>>
>>9457555
I don't even know why this chick is even mentioned, i have heard she is a horrible person but her cosplays are horrible and isn't worth knowing.

I have seen her child though and she looks very cute. But this chick isn't anything without the child.
>>
>>9457558
Tell us more anon we love drama.
>>
>>9457522
That said you get nicer pictures if you ask people to pose instead of taking a sneaky when they're picking their nose or chewing lunch or something, plus you don't get treated like a perv that only takes ass shots and then kicked out
>>
>>9457558
Someone homewrecked her? No surprise. Didn't even know there was a home to wreck.
>>
Is there an other place to talk about cosplay from supanova?
This board and specifically this thread is fucking horrible.
>>
>>9457589
Join the local cosplay fb comm
But it's usually just circlejerking
>>
>>9457555 >>9457558
I know a friend that slept with her whilst she was with the "baby daddy" so there was really no home wrecking rofl.
>>
>>9457558
If you are talking about the girl who is currently with the fathers kid she is a very nice girl and she is better off with that kid than her actual mother. Cosplay related she is extremely rude and up herself. Her name is llana jane turnbull if you wanna good stalk
>>
>>9457632
The rumours I've heard is while she was living with the mother n father she was doing stuff with the father while she had a boyfriend.
>>
>>9457635
But if the mother was already sleeping with other guys whilst with the baby daddy doesn't make her any better than the rumors of the "homewrecker". Yeah okay, feel bad if she was sleeping with llanas so called partner at the time whilst the homewrecker had a boyfriend but doesn't make llana any better of a person?
>>
>>9457641
i didn't know she cheated when i said homewrecker, but there as bad as each other.
all 3 of them seem to be cheaters
>>
>>9457649
Well it looks like llana goes through boyfriends as quick as she goes through underwear but the father and "homerwrecker" have been together for a year and a half it loooks like so i guess it shows true coloures? Thats what I've seen off facebook so who knows
>>
>>9450506
are you going to elaborate on this or just try and drop a bullshit drama bomb for no reason?
>>
>>9457555
those tatts look home job
>>
File: tumblr_olvxh9imzw1udqbdzo1_1280.jpg (30KB, 821x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olvxh9imzw1udqbdzo1_1280.jpg
30KB, 821x640px
>>9457371
>>9457509
So over this bullshit. They use the 'cosplay is not consent!!!' line when that isn't what it's for? Like I don't appreciate people taking candids of me as i'm not very photogenic without a proper setup, but it's to be expected in that environment. Cosplay is not consent was coined to shame people for getting handsy, taking panty shots etc. and actual issues like sexual assault/verbal assault.
They're trivialising the matter and it's not helping, it just makes it worse.
>>
>>9457653
Who
The fuck
Cares

Like why is this shit relevant in this thread???
>>
Anyone got any ideas for the next SMASH guest? Hints so far (in order)-
>Hyouka
>God Eater
>Gintama

I'm assuming it's Shinpachi's seiyuu but they completely threw everyone off last time, so I'm not 100% confident.
>>
Does anyone else have negative experiences with this guy at every con?
>>
>>9458436
yes he's so creepy idk what it is about him but I felt so uncomfortable when he asked for photos
>>
What was the supanova cosplay comp like?
>>
>>9458436
He has a disability if some sort. Leave him alone. He's a nice guy
>>
Tim? He's a sweetheart. I think he has autism but he's honestly lovely and completely non creepy. He's never hurt anyone :)
>>
>>9458436
He's the nicest person ever. He might come off awarkward but its not his fault
>>
>>9458436
He touched my ass one time with his Nintendo gun but didn't say no homo so I guess he is gay
>>
>>9455028
Whats wrong with beethy exactly? is he bipolar?
>>
>>9458900
I think he's just got anxiety and depression
>>
>>9455670
Does Tim Souter have a bad reputation? I need to know for a friend.
>>
>>9458987
And Journey Beyond money
>>
>>9458999
I don't know anything personally, but I went on his instagram and his photos are fucking horrible lmao
>>
>>9457806
You did it you got it right!
>>
I missed last weekend at Melbourne, any other notable cosplays
>>
>>9458999
If your friend doesn't mind being hit on and having their fb statuses stalked for a couple of years, they'll be fine.
>>
>>9458999
Constantly hits on people. Used to ask for threesomes all the time when he had a girlfriend many years ago. Was pretty gross.
He doesn't get any now but boy does he try.
The people he shoots with just put up with it because they get free photos out of it.
>>
>>9458999
Photos need a bit of work. He did get Beethy to retouch a photo of his years ago, then he posted it without crediting him
>>
>>9450619
Thanks anon! 20 days is gross but at least I have an estimate now
>>
>>9458999
hes not a photographer, hes a guy with a camera
>>
Which company is Beethy talking about in his status?
>>
>>9460406
caps of the status?
>>
Gotta love it when beethy/tim souter/some other boring ass, personality-deficient photographer takes up more conversation here than an entire convention.

Think we need a photo dump.
>>
>Supanova's controversy last year was the head guy being against the safe schools program
>This year its guests cancelling/shit guests

What's it going to be next year?
>>
>>9460591
Rumours of unpaid staff/guests
>>
>>9460591
Chemtrails and the globalist agenda. Alex Jones is the special guest at the cosplay comp.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-164153.png (1MB, 1080x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-164153.png
1MB, 1080x1030px
Psycho angel still lying about her "friend" even though everyone in the MCC knows the truth

Why you always lyin'

Kek
>>
I'm confused as to what she's lying about?? Those two were close friends last I checked
>>
>>9460629
"Close"
>>
>>9460624
I'm sorry but this is so fucking petty. You're acting like a creepy and obsessed stalker.
>>
>>9460632

Ew shes a kid and he's 20 as if they would be more than "close" friends creep
>>
Isn't she 17? I don't think its that bad. Not like he's 20 and she's 13
>>
>>9460624
Who cares about some lying childish thot anyway.

Can we be relevant now?
>>
Why do you guys even care what she's doing? Fair enough with the other stuff that went down but now you just look like a stalker.. it's none of your business who people are friends with or not
>>
>>9460638
Do the maths
>>
16 actually

And they've been friends since she was what like 13?
>>
>click thread for sweet ozzie bants and drama
>ctrl+f "cunt" only 5 results

bit dissapointed tbqh
>>
>>9460642

Ew what 20 year old hangs out with a 14 year old
>>
What math?
>>
>>9460624
So much salt
Why do you care????
>>
>>9460659
Oh look James is here
>>
>>9460644
So if he's 20 and she's 16 now, he was 17 when she was 13, it's not like they couldn't have been in high school together

Like I don't get it, are you implying that they're fucking it means they can't also be friends?
>>
just pointing out they probably should be fucking considering she's a child

Friends or not
>>
>>9460682
I hope you meant should not you creep
>>
>>9460683
This guy is stalking her anyway so he's still a creep either way
>>
>>9460685
Whats creepier a 20 year old fucking a minor or someone internet creeping.

I know what I'd chose.
>>
How would you know if she's even fucking him? It's up to them what they do anyway it's legal kek
>>
>>9460687
Come on people. She's 16 her mum wouldn't allow it and James would fuck a kid.
>>
>>9460688
I'm pretty sure 16 and 20 is not legal "kek"
>>
>>9460690
The age of consent is 16, you creep
>>
>>9460696
Not with an adult you Pedo
>>
You need to check your laws, at the age of 16 it's legal as long as they're not a guardian / carer / teacher etc
>>
https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/age-consent-laws

" In Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory, engaging in sexual behaviour under the legal age can be defended if the defendant was NOT more than 2 years older, "

Pretty sure 20 and 16 is a four year gap
>>
>>9460700
I don't think you know what "age of consent" means

If they started before she's 16 then yeah it was illegal but she's 16 now so all they have to claim is that they only started after her birthday and it's whatever
>>
>>9460708

So they started when she was fifteen and you're saying they should lie to cover something ILLEGAL?
>>
>>9460714
I mean no one else gives a shit except you apparently, because you didn't get to fuck her instead

you creep
>>
We don't even know if she's actually 16, we're just assuming right now
>>
>>9460708
There's more to the article if you bothered to read it Pedo

"The second statutory defence relates to situations in which the two people are close in age. In Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory, engaging in sexual behaviour under the legal age can be defended if the defendant was not more than 2 years older"

ITS ONLY LEGAL IN VIC IF ITS CLOSE IN AGE

16 AND 20 ISNT CLOSE

15 is even worse what is wrong with you
>>
>>9460725
Lol she's 16 give it up
>>
>>9460726
Go report it to the police then???????

I want actually drama, not daddy issues
>>
>>9460726
>Caring about the laws in Australia's shittest state.
>>
She doesn't have it written anywhere so how would you know? Isn't she like 15?
>>
>>9460731
Someone probably should desu
>>
>>9460747
Shut up weeb
>>
When's AVCon?
>>
>>9460769
Google it. We're discussing pedophiles of cosplay rn kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-222249.png (201KB, 1080x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-222249.png
201KB, 1080x1605px
Victorian age of consent laws.

If this is true their relationship should be reported to the authorities.
>>
It only matters if they're having sex and even then, it's none of our business what they're doing
>>
File: IMG_8515.jpg (212KB, 750x1286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8515.jpg
212KB, 750x1286px
>>
File: 17-05-03-22-44-13-187_deco.jpg (406KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
17-05-03-22-44-13-187_deco.jpg
406KB, 960x960px
>>9460778
James trying to claim it's okay to bang a child
>>
>>9460793
What do you mean I can't fuck a 15 year old girl? She's my girlfriend it's okay
>>
James doesn't even know the link to this stupid thread, It's not him posting. Told him he's being mentioned and he didn't even know until just now
>>
>>9460805
Lol we all know he self posts his cosplays
>>
No he doesn't?????? Lmfao why are you guys obsessed with assuming people self post???
>>
>>9460812
Henlo Angel "everyone's so obsessed with me and my boyfriend" Auriella
>>
This is the second Australian James that's in an alternative circle I'm hearing about that likes to touch little girls.
>>
Guys we have no proof that they are actually fucking... if you guys have proof I'll believe it
>>
>>9460814
Nah that's Scarli
>>
what the fuck is happening
>>
Useless drama, that's what
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: the cosplay community! As you can see, it's full of friendly, non judgemental and supportive people!!
>>
>>9460839
And paedo's.
>>
FUCKING TIM SOUTER COMMENTING ON EVERY POST I MAKE!

SOMEONE TELL ME A GOOD KIDNEY JOKE BECAUSE TIM JUST ISN'T FUNNY!
>>
>This fucking thread
>Diving into arguments about laws regarding age of consent

TALK ABOUT COSPLAY OR FUCK OFF NO ONE CARES CUNTS
>>
We don't know if they've fucked or not so, no ;) you people are such sluts for drama. Leave people's personal issues out of this thread, it's for cosplay & Lolita, not "cosplayer's personal business".
>>
>>9460865
we're trying but that guy won't go away
>>
>>9455934
Thats her parent business anon. That's how she can afford to have a business and shit
>>
>>9460640
What went down??
>>
Anyone else wake up at Seaworld on Saturday night during Goldnova?
>>
>>9460865
Yeah let's just ignore potential illegal activities anon
>>
>>9460845
Get used to it. He'll comment on everything until he moves onto the next girl he wants to date.
Good luck
>>
Again we don't even know if they're banging, as far as we know they're just good friends

Just drop it, who even cares what they may or may not be doing
>>
>>9461770
People care because it's against the law
>>
Again, we don't know if they actually are fucking. It's not against the law. We're just assuming they are but no one has any proof.
>>
This is one of the worst threads ever.
>>
>>9461095
Ridiculously distorted edits Psycho Angel does, then claims it's all natural. She joined the thread and lived up to her name, basically.
>>
>>9462245
Oh I remember that! Do people still have the before after pics those were the bomb
>>
Wasn't it only one photo? Give the poor girl a break
>>
anyone actually want to discuss cosplay they liked at MelbNova?
>>
Apparently not, everyones too busy bitching about some girls private life
>>
I liked the fallout girl
>>
>>9462283
Someone should make a new thread for it
>>
>>9462266
>>9462283
>>9462293
>>9462375
Fuckin hell m8

Learn how to reply directly to posts, and we might actually believe you're not the same person
>>
I am the same person thoe
>>
>>9462259
Got it. There are plenty of other examples but it's all the same really.
>>
>>9462446
Show us more examples then, so far anyone's only posted this
>>
You are taking things from two different places, those questions are from before the image was posted. I saw the original post she never claimed that photo was "natural" she stated she edited that photo. Don't know about about other posts but this one is unfair to use since she said it was edited
>>
>>9462475
I'm just going to assume everyone here who doesn't know how to reply directly is Angel
>>
>>9462484
Pretty sure she doesn't go on here after what happened last time
>>
>>9462484
I said I guess noone wants to actually talk about cosplay and im not Angel. Just didnt think it warranted a reply
>>
>>9462375
Yeah that was really well done
>>
>>9462464
Weaponised albinism.
>>
>>9462283
there was this great queen of hearts cosplayer. don't have photos though ... i'll look around mcc
>>
>>9462496
I might start a new thread with a photo dump from supa. This one's a goddamn trainwreck.
>>
>>9462499
Where's that pic from?
>>
>>9462530
Facebook since she wiped her instagram, where she saturated it "to fit" with her feed. She doesn't know when to stop editing her skin and eyes and then lies about it when it's brought up.
>>
>>9462557
I can't see it on her fb, only profile pics and some photoshops? When's it from
>>
Just leave the poor girl alone, she's young she has so much to learn still. Your all acting like her editing photos (maybe she's insecure about how she looks?) is the worst crime in the world, just move on and talk about Cosplays you liked at supanova?
>>
>>9462562
obviously angel
>>
>>9462562
Shes a liar. That's the point.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>9462562
L E A V E B R I T N E Y A L O N E
>>
>>9462572
What did she lie about? I'm struggling to understand what happened
>>
>>9462571
Why is it obvisouly angel? Because someone is tired of seeing this poor girl attacked? It has to be angel? Or maybe just maybe I'm generally tired of seeing this shit. If she saw all this how would it make her feel do you think? This is straight up bullying. Fair enough to criticise bad photoshops I can go with that but now it's gone to far, things like this can cause people to take their life
>>
>>9462577
that her appearance is all natural when she photoshops like every picture she posts
>>
>>9462577
keep up. She lies. She says that's what she actually looks like. She edits photos and hides originals SO PEOPLE THINK THATS HER ACTUAL APPEARANCE

scroll up and see that picture that's an example
>>
>>9462582
Take her life?

Because her lies are being exposed?
>>
>>9462560
Late last year. It's like 60 selfies deep into her pics.
>>
>>9462592
Not as deep in her as James is
>>
>>9462592
I can't see it
>>
Editing a photo to cover your insecurities is one thing. Hiding and eyebag or hiding a pimple.

But editing your whole appearance and body shapes into someone your not. Liar.
>>
>>9462610
What about when they clearly state they edited the pic?
>>
File: f98.jpg (15KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
f98.jpg
15KB, 511x511px
>>9462598
>>
>>9462612
After being called a liar? Doesn't count
>>
>>9462607
She must be going into damage control.
>>
>>9462610
Who cares? I doubt it affects you
>>
>>9462623
Shut up James
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-222242.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-222242.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: image (1).jpg (66KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
66KB, 640x1136px
>>9462630
If you say so, Angel.
>>
>>9462630
Seriously, there must be someone who is extremely jealous of this Angel girl. I have seen her in person, met her and she is absolutely lovely. And this is what she looks like without make up on? Let it fucking go she looks gorgeous, i have seen FAR WORSE cosplayers with and without make up. Most professional photos are edited, and very air brushed, i looks like angel just puts make up on and the photographers just edit the photo to make it more vibrant. Let it go, she is good looking and a decent cosplayer. Someone must be very jealous of her to keep shit talking her on this thread there are other cosplayers in Australia that deserve more hate than this. I have seen photos edited so much that their face and body doesn't even look like them IRL, fat cut out from under the arm, pimples which have been edited out, cellulite that has been air brush. Like seriously, LET IT GO. She isn't even worth all this shit talk, she looks good in and out of cosplay and with or without make up. Mention someone who is more worthy of disgusting and more highly edited photos.
>>
>>9462636
I wish i looked this good pulling a face like this? No double chin, nice hair, good make up, not edited, good taste in clothing. STFU anon you seem jealous as fuck, move on shouldn't even be relevant to this thread.
>>
>>9462643
Hi Angel
>>
>>9462649
Not angel. Hi anon who has nothing better to do than shit talk, stalk and be jealous of Angel. Pretty sad you have nothing better to do, maybe if you stop shit talking on 4chan and did something with your life you would be relevant.
>>
>>9457555
>>9462630
Like there is a good example, why is Angel getting shit when there is someone like Llana on this thread who looks 100x far off worse than Angel has ever looked.
>>9462640
This person hit the nail on the head, this anon is extremely jealous and there are far off more worse people/cosplays/faces in general.
>>
>>9462657
Dude it's like 11 at night, lets not act like arsing around on cgl is getting in the way of anon's productive life
>>
>>9462671
If you scroll up a bit it looks like it has been happening for hours/days so yeah? A lot of wasted time
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-222245.png (495KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-222245.png
495KB, 1440x2560px
>>9462630
Didnt finish posting.
I was posting this and the second photo to show that she does it because she lacks conference.

Not saying it justifys photoshoping your body for a corset brand.
>>
>>9462679
Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

All products get edited for better sales. Welcome to todays media.
>>
>>9462680
I only posted the photos to prove a point that she is self conscious n thats why she edits her photos. I wasn't havung ago at her.

And the second thing was about her saying thats what my body looks like it's not edited to costumers giving them false information. Which is just something I don't agree with.
>>
>>9462657
You don't seem to be doing any better yourself seeing as you're here on cgl as well lmao do you have anything better to do than constantly checking the thread to cry over anons
>>
Why the fuck are we still caught up on this Angel chick. Can we get back to cosplay. Anyone wanna post any good pics of recent cons, particularly of Overwatch cosplayers, feel like Australia doesn't have that many great OW cosplayers.
>>
File: _MG_5823.jpg (1MB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_5823.jpg
1MB, 2048x3072px
>>9462746
Overwatch wise, check out The Cospladies.
They're local girls from Perth, and recently did a Mei and Devi Symmetra.
>>
>>9462746
Kimmy ragefires widowmaker was gorgeous
>>
>>9462837
Those look great
>>
You mean Kimmy's ebay widowmaker
>>
>>9463725
Still a cosplay. Not everyone can pull of widow well.
>>
>>9458436
He is autistic, but an ok guy.
>>
>>9462837
No one can ever get Mei's boots right
>>
>>9454911
>Tasmania is great though.
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no
>>
>>9463735
yeah, i thought she looked great as well
>>
>>9462837
Noice!
>>
>>9458436
He's a bit awkward but a nice guy, always says hi to his friends at cons and such
>>
Did anyone see the dusty villain cosplay drama
>>
File: beethy.jpg (147KB, 673x433px) Image search: [Google]
beethy.jpg
147KB, 673x433px
>>9458900
>>9459068
>>9456000
>>9455028

how can a lying con-artist like beethy keep thinking he can tell what the cosplay community should do?
>>
>>9464905
ooohhh ... whats the goss?
>>
>>9464983
because he's a hypocritical piece of shit
Talking about how full of drama the aus comm is whilst make the drama worse in the same breath.
>>
>>9460704
>Pretty sure 20 and 16 is a four year gap

Yes but the age of consent is 16, did you even read the article you pointed to?

Maybe you need to get some and you wont be so hung up on others
>>
>>9460726
>ITS ONLY LEGAL IN VIC IF ITS CLOSE IN AGE
>16 AND 20 ISNT CLOSE

But the age of consent is 16 you dumb fuck.
>>
>>9463671

So true, and damn that bod, not everyone could rock that outfit and be so sexy, wish she would post more sexy stuff
>>
>>9465129

There are laws in VIC that allow 40yr old guys to fuck 13 year old girls and ppl are worried over this?
We had to adopt this law so we can be 'multicultural' because adopting other people's customs is more important than preserving our own, it shows how 'tolerant' we are when we let 40yr old pervs fuck little girls.
>>
>>9465138
Nice self post.
>>
>>9465138
Agree 100% to this ... and she has such nice skin
>>
>>9464905
>>9464998
I wanna know too plz
>>
>>9464983
Has any one else seen beethys work looking more boring as each day goes by? hes lost his flair its like hes not even trying anymore. He should get creative again and shoot with new people instead of the same old models. His Photoshop is plain too now nothing like his older stuff.
>>
>>9466186
Agreed anon. That's why I prefer Martin Wong, his photos never cease to surprise me.
>>
>>9466186
Beethys work is far from impressive. The shot is self is boring and lacks creative element, and the editing is a preset filter he slaps on everything. Nothing creative or interesting about it. There are heaps of photographers just in Brisbane that I would prefer desu

People only like him because of his popularity.
>>
>>9465506
>>9464998
Beef with infamous harley
>>
>>9466302
I love his work but its just all the same now no creativity left and same models it gets repetitive and boring
>>
>>9466426
Is it weird that I find him attractive?
>>
>>9466397
beef with infamous harley? how'd that happen? weren't they part of the same DC group at nova?
>>
>>9466397
Oh no, she didn't get money to go to a con for free?
>>
>>9466459
was infamous harley quinn's gofundme successful?
>>
>>9466448
I heard it was over Infamous Harley not crediting her in her youtube video when she credited everyone else
>>
>>9464983
Wasn't it Beethy who got a media pass from Animania years ago, and went around charging people for photoshoots around the convention? That's a pretty dick move if he is now trying to be championing cosplayers.
>>
New thread, this one turned into a fuckfest.

>>9466586
>>
>>9466186
All his photos rely on post-processing and editing. A good photographer should do half their work in the viewfinder of their camera
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.