[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_8703.png (6KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8703.png
6KB, 543x271px
A space to talk about upcoming and past Aussie cons, cosplayers, cos - photogs and anything Aussie cosplay related. Try to keep the drama to a minimum for once.
>>
How did everyone find melbnova this year?
>>
>>9466586
it was fun until people started the obligatory post-con 'wahh someone took photos of me without asking' posts on the cosplay comm page. and that girl who dressed up as nurse joy who likened a person taking a photo of her without permission to 'worse than blaming rape victims'
>>
I heard "insert name here" bought 50 dicks from eBay and sucked them all.
>>
Someone name a photog who went to supa and I'll dump their photos here when I get home
>>
>>9467551
Tim Souter
>>
>>9466604
Oh my god it's a fucking photo what did they expect when going to a con.
>>
>>9467585
but anon, cosplay isn't consent *sarcasm*
>>
>>9467582
Name a photog whose photos don't make me want to neck myself
>>
>>9467673
Some random photography. All of his shots are great and he's a great photog.
>>
>>9466586
Super busy but I found it enjoyable, plenty of good cosplays around
>>
>>9467551
Tom Ellwood Photography
>>
>>9466586
I only really went in to the AA, but I actually really dug that they moved it in to its own building? One of my main complaints about Supa had always been that the hall tended to be too crowded, so it's great that they've changed it!
>>
>>9467673
Aperture one eight
>>
>>9467673
Ian Stubber / SnapHappyIan!
>>
>>9467816
Agreed, don't know how good it was for vendors since it split the market, but it was so good having room to walk (and there seemed to be loads more tables in the Artist's Alley too), and it gave better opportunity to spot cosplays/grab photos. Really hope ozcc take notes, I'm dreading the crowded hell it was last year!
>>
>>9467881
Given that Sydney ozcc at least is moving to the new convention centre, there is likely to be some improvement
>>
What do femmes think of the BO stench that fills the upper exhibition, stings your nostrils, and sears the back of your throat like the gasses from a goddamn cess pit? Oh did I just make you all blush? Please for the love of god, learn proper hygiene.
>>
>>9467904
There should be a free deodorant booth at cons, bad smelling people are the worst especially in indoor venues.
>>
>>9467816
also found it great that the AA was split from traders hall, better opportunities for artists to make sales without being in the back of a hall after all the big stores.
when i first heard it would be split i was somewhat concerned nobody would bother going into the AA but smart on supanova's part to have a ticketing area right next to it.
obscenely crowded this year regardless for me though, even as things started to wrap up on sunday night.
>>
>>9466586
too much love live
too much love live in the cosplay competition
too much shitty dancing outside
>>
yeliz is now an 'international cosplay celebrity'. discuss
>>
>>9469264
Who?
>>
>>9469265
a melbourne cosplayer so entitled and so obnoxious that she has burnt every single relationship with every photographer she has worked with. even the local community doesn't circlejerk her bullshit
>>
>>9469275
What? She's literally the sweetest person and a really strong and talented cosplayer.
>>
>>9469061
That's been every convention in Perth lately.
>>
>>9469312
she has literally fucked over every photographer she worked with by selling un-watermarked images without credit
>>
>>9469275
All her selfies look identical, just different clothes but weird teeth
>>
>>9469402
and claims she's totally not in it for fame and attention. she didn't even make that assassin's creed costume or most of her catwoman, but won't admit it unless she's pulled up on it
>>
>>9469401
Did she get permission for the photos she's selling overseas?
>>
>>9469446
she allowed someone to repost a video on youtube which was originally made my global cosplay without credit and without global cosplay's permission. then played dumb and said she didn't know about it only to reveal she's become a spokesperson for the people who stole the original video
>>
>>9469446
seeing as she didn't even credit trung for the photo that got used in the MKX game she sure as hell wouldn't ask him for permission to profit from selling his work
>>
>>9469378
Why do people pay to go to a convention that they stand outside of?
>>
>>9469275
>I'm better than Jessica Nigri because I don't do sexy cosplay
>actually does sexy cosplay

Why does anyone even like this chick.
>>
>>9469532
i actually don't mind her sexy cosplay ... she has a great arse
>>
>>9469532
Yeliz being a hypocrite, what's new?
>>
>>9469502
I think for a lot of people its more about 'socializing' with others in the community, since most dont have social skills unless its talking about a fandom
>>
>>9469408
Who made it?
>>
>>9469549
That's a dang lot of money to pay to socialize.
>>
>>9469618
Most of her stuff is bought. And she has a lot of help making her armour. That's why she never post actual wip or goes into detail about her work
>>
>>9469532
I always see her commenting on jnigs' posts trying to get her attention? Lmao she was like "please look at my instagram too!" when zalaria got shouted out
>>
>>9469061
>>9469378
Stop bitching about love live cosplays, it's popular, there's always going to be cosplays of it, get over it and let people have fun, every thread people complain about love live cosplays, maybe say what cosplays you'd like to see instead!

And no, I'm not one myself before I'm accused of it, just sick of seeing the same shit in these threads
>>
>>9469632
How do you know she's had help with her armor? Who's helping her?
>>
Supanova Sydney is just over a month, what cosplays will be appearing before me from you guys? So i can snap sneaky photos with you chan users.
>>
>>9469264
She shouldnt be a guest she has like 7k and her cosplays are pretty average plus no one knows who she Is. I didnt until her name waa mentioned
>>
>>9469816
but they're bad
>>
>>9469632
Sounds like a popular Brisbane cosplayer I know of. They just lightly alter their costumes and everyone thinks they made the whole thing
>>
>>9470819
Who, Beke? Blondieee?
>>
>>9470844
Middle Earth Barbie

Our AK Harley costumes are exactly the same, same seams, same lace, but hers have different straps which is the only thing people saw her sew.

only I admit I bought it.
>>
>>9470844
Beke doesn't make her costumes at all I've seen her and asked questions how she made one of them. She didn't know jack shit.
>>
>>9469842
>chan users
Seagulls, Anon.
>>
>>9470844
Blondies made plenty of costumes. Stop hating
>>
>>9470930
her fan boys buy her outfits kek
>>
Never been to Supanova before. Is there any benefit to showing up on Friday evening? Do you at least get your wristband so you can skip the queue Saturday?
>>
>>9471180
what a weird time to ask that
>>
>>9471195
How so? It's only a month away
>>
I haven't been to Sydnova in years so I'm pretty keen to be going this year - Not really going for any guests or panels, I just love the pure, raw fun of it and seeing all those different people cosplaying and having a good time.
Fuck what anyone says, I still feel the magic of cons and I don't care if that makes me a loser
>>
>>9471236
April fools was last month.

But if you still have that magic in you, I am envious as hell.
>>
File: IMAGE.jpg (1MB, 2048x2732px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE.jpg
1MB, 2048x2732px
>>9470930
Tim souter starting shit again because beke and middle earth barbie won't put his dick in their mouths.
>>
>>9469826
I asked her how she primes her work and she wouldn't even give me a straight answer. She literally just went into how the quality of her paint was what did it. Like????
>>
>>9471342
Beke would put anyone's dick in her mouth if there was money involved
>>
what the fuck is the difference between worbla/thibra/lumiflex/craftiflex/r5050 holy shit what do I buy
from hero studio or lumins or other? I normally use pure worbla from AMC but if the other cheaper shit is the same then might as well use that.

can anyone please vouch for any of the products/stores?
>>
>>9471438
Lumiflex is gorgeous. Buy from lumins workshop.
>>
>>9471457
use it in place of worbla? or worbla black? I need larger pieces for bulk armour
>>
>>9471457
**Paid advertising brought to you by Lumins Workshop**
>>
>>9471438
if its thermoplastic, its all the same really so just buy whatever is cheaper.
the only real difference is how the finish is. like worbla has a pretty gritty texture but thibra is a whole lot more smoother. that kind of stuff.
>>
>>9471791
Mmmm very wrong. Each one is VERY different and have different strengths. I'm sure there are blog posts about it somewhere.
>>
Why does maddic photography get so much praise when she is literally one of the worst female photographers I think I've ever seen

What do people find so impressive about her work? And what's more insulting is that she gets paid over a grand to give "photography advice". I wouldn't want to learn from her. Anyone else feel like this?
>>
File: IMG_3766.jpg (108KB, 727x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3766.jpg
108KB, 727x709px
>>9472307
Just looked at her Patreon and here are my thoughts

1st photo she looks like a drowned rat and looks VERY uncomfortable. Not sexy at all
2nd photo is not bad but mediocre at best
3rd photo looks like she's done a huge shit and it's smeared up her ass onto her back, and the water makes her cellulite look awful. The lighting on the face is shocking too.

What
>>
Kimmy Ragefire was caught self posting in the Overwatch thread , top kek
>>
>>9472360
Smells like jelly
>>
>>9472360
100% agree with you anon.

I've always hated the lighting in her photos and her models have that "I'm trying to be sexy but I'm uncomfortable" look in their eyes
>>
>>9472360
Theres always something a little off with her models and photos
>>
>>9472392
Why would I possibly be jealous over anything about this.

Models look like shit and so does her work. I'm not jealous of anyone in this situation
>>
>>9471438
>>9471907
Kamui actually has a good comparison post about it. Basically if you want the smoothest texture, go with Black Worbla
>>
>>9472379
How was she caught?
>>
>>9472392
Anon has a point, i reckon her work is mediocre as fuck and i get a "quantity over quality" feel whenever she releases something.

Which is completely fine by the way, but id like to see just how much her patreon income would drop if she stopped shooting discounted honey birdette clad models with an emphasis on NSFW incentives and actively strived to improve on her photography.

Good on her for finding something that works and rolling with it but at the end of the day, if people follow and pay to jerk off to your stuff, dont get a giant ego because you think its because you have some incredible talent.
>>
>>9472455
She posted a screenshot from her own instagram, you could see her icon in the bottom corner.
>>
>>9472360
Shes not terrible? Have you seen half the photographers in Australia? Compared to all those creepy guys who call themselves photographers but dont even correct lightning at the least and give you a raw image. Her work is missing something and theres usually a few mistakes in the photos but shes got the right concept. Besides that shes a lot better than most and some of her sets actually look good.
>>
>>9472548
Her lighting is shocking hahahah
Unflattering shadows on faces galore
>>
>>9472548
Agreed, there's worse out there. There are those who are out there who charges their models to shoot them but when seeing the results they look like total ass.
>>
>>9471342
Lol sometimes he needs to learn to draw the line and give up. Or maybe that's just asking too much?
>>
>>9472360
Is that kiara on the left?
She fucking butchered her she looks awful
>>
>>9472591
Lol the one on the right. Is that cellulite?
>>
>>9472605
I think it's a mix of poor reflection placement and cellulite
>>
I like how maddic has read this thread and thinks it's all just bullshit

Maddic, listen. The majority of people here agree, use the "hate" and take it as constructive criticism. Re-evaluate your work, and use this to improve. And stop boasting about how much you earn on Patreon it's ugly.
>>
>>9472504
What was she saying?
>>
>>9472622
>>9472613
I too would like to know what she was saying.
>>
>>9472622
Something about how she just happened to stumble upon this "pretty good" widowmaker on instagram, aka herself
>>
>>9472591
Kiara always looks awful, she looks nothing like all her photos in person

Soooo much Photoshop.
At goldcoast nova she looked like she was on ice or something when I saw her
>>
>>9472605
It's funny how people think you have to be fat to have cellulite
>>
>>9472636
I mean hey at least she owned up when she realised how obviously she messed up. But why not just own your self post to begin with? It's not like she was self posting in this thread, overwatch thread doesn't really give a shit.
>>
>>9472609
Oh dear
>>9472653
Lol it's kinda common knowledge that anyone can get cellulite. People can be stupid
>>
You all disgust me. Get a life.
>>
>>9472605
I thought that at first too but i'm pretty sure it's just a mixture of not air brushed smooth skin and the reflection of the water. Poor lighting choices
>>
File: IMG_8904.jpg (258KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8904.jpg
258KB, 1800x1200px
You're all bashing on her photography but why are you only posting those? Why not the ones that actually look great? And before someone asks, no this is not Maddic photography. I just had a look at her page.
>>
>>9472640
I'd look like I was on ice too if I was dealing with creepy photographers crying on me.
>>
>>9472714
Welcome to 4chan, I'll be your guide.
>>
>>9472736
So you pick one slightly better shot out of the sea of shit.
Underexposed, boring, dead looking. No editing work in the face. It's all lifeless and drab. She could at least do a tim Souter and up the contrast and add some tints in or something to liven the scene

Or maybe she doesn't know how to and that's why her photos obviously lack editing skill
>>
Maddic also can brag about her 1k on Patreon but she doesn't even pay a cent to her models for their time on shoots. What does she even use that money for? She's not improving at all.
>>
>>9472761
Does she not pay her models?
>>
>>9472768
I know a couple people in the community who've worked with her and I've asked. Nope. Not a cent. She's said before she "will at X tier" but it seems every time she gets to the next goal... it doesn't happen.
>>
>>9472768
They count themselves "lucky" for getting a free shoot-probably don't even consider the prospect of getting paid.
She charges everyone else $100+ for a cosplay shoot otherwise.
>>
>>9472613
>>9469618

If Maddic is making money does it matter her shots are poorly done? If Beke or Yeliz don't make their cosplays but have 34k likes and get featured in games, do you think they care?

It's a case of "Say what you will about me, i've already won".
>>
>>9472790
So she charges them less than half what aperture one eight charges people?

She's doing $500 shoots now. She's not even a trained photographer, she's just using her brand to rip off other cosplayers.
>>
>>9472798
If people are willing to pay $500 what's the problem? That's capitalism.
>>
>>9472798
I'd rather pay for quality than end up on maddics Patreon
>>
>>9472864
There's plenty of quality that doesn't charge $20 per con photo.
>>
>>9472883
Then don't pay for it? It's as simple as that
>>
>>9472889
Never have never will, her paid Supanova shoots weren't even good. If I was one of the poor bitches who had $200 for those pics i'd want my money back. Even Maddic does better than that.
>>
>>9472761

I know 5+ models who have/had pictures taken by her, not a single cent have come out of her pockets to her models. Same poses, new model. Rinse and repeat. I've heard of her not giving photos over too.
>>
>>9472902
Okay maddic you salty bitch. Even beethy has praised her work. Stop trying. People wouldn't pay if it wasn't worth it
>>
>>9472916
I just don't understand. She uses some reasonably well known cosplayers. Why are they letting her profit over their boudoir photos when they could be making money themselves?
>>
I thought cosplayers were bad, but damn, photographers...
>>
>>9472987
I honestly think this thread is 80% photogs at this point. It's all anyone ever talks about here.
>>
>>9473016
yeah, i think we should move this thread to /p/
>>
>>9472658
I'm assuming because of the negative reactions she's gotten in previous aus threads she assumed she'd get the same there?
>>
>>9473409
This threads for Australia cosplay stuff, not photogs. People that wanna discuss that can move
>>
>>9474166
>>9473409
Maddic attempting to get people to stop talking about her
>>
>>9472736
The rest of her set isn't good or unappealing. I look at people's sets of photos as a whole and if they improve with each set then that's good. All in all. Maddic isn't that good
>>
>>9474221
She hasn't progressed much since she first started. I don't think she's invested in the photography component anymore, it's just about sluts and money
>>
>>9472736
Forgot to change the filename there, Maddic.
IMG_8904.jpg? If you downloaded it from her page it wouldn't have that name.
Busted.
>>
>>9474255
>>9472736
>IMG_8904.jpg
LMAO
>>
>>9474255
>>
>>9474255

HA
>>
>>9474255
OOOHHHHHH DDAAAMMNNNN
>>
>>9474255
Lol burn!
>>9474221
I haven't paid much attention to anyone else's work except those I actually give a shit about or my own. I'll surely don't pay attention to hers after seeing her con stuff last year. An amateur could do much better and at least see the imperfections of the results. Heh
>>
>>9472745
Been a while since I've seen Tim's photos. But I do remember the over saturation and contrast in his photos. While trying to follows beethys dick
>>
>>9474255
Not Maddic, idiot. I saved it from her page, not downloaded. But whatever.
>>
>>9474489
Loving that facebook file name.
>>
>>9474492
Honestly I don't know why it came up with a proper img filename, as I said I just saved it from the page. Again, NOT MADDIC IDIOTS.
>>
Hello fellow Anons, Im an European gull thats planning to visit Sydney in the winter months (nov-feb). Im wondering if there are any conventions in that time?
>>
>>9474531
You've picked a not-so-great time for conventions, since that is the end of our con season. You'll have Brisbane and Adelaide supanova in November, and RTX in February though
>>
>>9474531
Just wanna worn you anon that you'll be experience the entirety of the aussie summer and it gets hellishly hot over here.

>>9474507
Maddic please just get out of the thread, go find something better to do with your time.
>>
>>9474565
Oh my god you guys are actually such idiots. This is NOT Maddic for the LAST TIME. I don't even know of her, I don't know her real name and I don't give a shit. I was just saying that you guys picked the worst photos to bash on when she has some half decent ones. No, I don't think they're worth what she charges but who cares? People are willing to pay it. It really annoys me that you think people are always self posting because not many actually do yet you're making stupid assumptions.
>>
>>9474585
Fuck off Maddic. There's no other way you would have that file name. The only way that could have happened is if you posted it from your own computer. Stop making a further fool of yourself.
>IMG_8904.jpg
>>
when this person, maddic or not, is making an asshole out of themself because they keep replying
>>
>>9474598
It's not Maddic but you can think what you want. Sometimes when you save pics from Facebook it gives you the file name because it's not a download. Whatever. I just don't want people to think it's her because it's not.
>>
>>9474607
That's horseshit, Maddic. It's always that same long Facebook filename. Lots of sites work like this to protect the user's privacy.
>>
File: IMG_0465.jpg (135KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
135KB, 1800x1200px
>>
>>9474618
>>9474613
Wanna know how I did that anon? Posting from a fucking mobile. You're all a bunch of retards. Try it yourself
>>
>>9474255
>>9474598
Different anon, but iPhones do that with saved images. Mine's the same.

>inb4 SAMEFAG/Fuck off Maddic
Yeah sure whatever.
>>
>>9474629
>inb4 SAMEFAG/Fuck off Maddic

After being so thoroughly blown the fuck out those salt laden gulls won't even post until the burn heals.
>>
>>9474620
iPhones do it, I have an iPhone. That's why it did it. Gosh, I thought these people were smarter lol.
>>
>>9474675
Don't use shit products, so wouldn't know.
>>
>>9474489
If you're not maddic you wouldn't have that file name. Just saying
>>
>>9475187
>Being this delusional
>>
>>9474957
lmao you were so confident that maddic was self-posting and now you're just trying to deflect after you were proven wrong... what have iphones ever done to you baka
>>
>>9467551
>I'll dump their photos here when I get home
Yikes I took a nap instead, and now the thread's gone to shit. Sorry y'all
>>
>>9472568
You can polish a turd but you cant make it shine
>>
>>9475891
naps are cool
>>
>>9476025
lazy piece of shit
>>
>>9475627
different person
but sure. Idek who maddic is
>>
>>9475891
Pls revive this thread with a photo dump.
>>
The last few replies were a laugh, you people are hilarious and pathetic, especially you Lance.
>>
soooooo does anyone want to dump photos or can we please change topics
this got old fast
>>
Anyone sick of infamous harley quinn and her bunch of one-trick cronies yet?
>>
>>9476393
The suicide squad versions? Most definitely. Bring on some more classic Harley (preferably with an Ivy, not a Joker)
>>
>>9476396
Harley with Ivy is worse. It's even more overtly sexual than Suicide Squad Harley
>>
>>9476393
She did a real cute Mad Love Harley though.
What does it matter though, she's a great suicide squad harley and someone has to do it right
>>
>>9476396
Nah the bunch of DC cosplayers she's always hanging out with.
>>
>>9476403
So much DC group spam
>>
>>9476401
Not when that's the only thing you do and you didn't even make the costume
>>
>>9476405
You don't have to have made the costume to be a good cosplayer.
>>
>>9476393
Anyone got screenshots of her status about her yelling at a guy who paid for her meal because she's a 'strong independent woman who needs no man?'
>>
>>9476403
They all looked great.
>>
>>9476416
Agreed. There's a lot of talent in that group. Dunno why people have to nitpick everything.
>>
>>9476502

eh, they're talented but all one trick ponies too
>>
>>9476772
At least someone here gets it
>>
>>9476772
What are you even talking about Anon? All those cosplayers have done and continue to do different costumes, not just this "one trick"
>>
>>9476772
Not all of them.
>>
>>9476393
She's so stuck up
>>
>>9476411
but you should actually be doing something in order for people to give you money
>>
>breathes in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9477199
And every single one of those photos shits on most of Queenslands photographers. Stop being salty because she's making money
>>
>>9477199
Honestly that's really cheap
>>
>>9477224
Get a beethy style photo for a quarter of the price? I'd buy
>>
Anyone know if there's an Aussie cosplayer secrets page? Referring to the postsecret style page.
>>
>>9477231
With the added bonus of actually getting your photos back.
>>
>>9477231
Brownie points for getting beethy like photos without dealing with fat neckbeard himself
>>
>>9474554
Yeah its end of con season pretty much everywhere lol but it wouldnt hurt to ask. Is Adelaide supanova any good?

>>9474565
That will be fine, anything is better than my terrible seasonal depression. I deal with high temperatures a lot better than low temperatures.
>>
What are your thoughts regarding a small summer convention? I'm thinking something along the lines of colossal in the US, where it's actually encouraged to do swimsuit cosplays.

I don't think it would be a bad idea. Something silly and simple to give people something to do over the con break.
>>
>>9477133
...what
>>
>>9477199
Whose this tog?
>>
>>9477199
Uh...
I'm suddenly wanting to do cosplay photography.
>>
>>9477313
I think this would be a great idea, something fun and more casual for the quiet off season, especially to make use of the Australian Summer. Definitely room for something like that imo
>>
>>9477313
You haven't been to RTX, it's fucking hell during summer for cons here.
>>
Aperture oneeight
>>
>>9477216
Cough* dreamcoat photography
>>
Anyone going to thrones con? Get ready for a con full of bought daenerys and Jon snow cosplays.
>>
>>9477231
Nothing like beethys shes still got things to work on like the beauty/makeup
retouching aspects and all the photos look the same needs more complimentary colors instead of using the same filter
>>
>>9478709
The photo sets that they received back weren't worth the price.
>>
>>9477651
I haven't been to RTX, but when I say summer con, I'm definitely not asking for a hugely packed building where everyone comes to see guests. That would be a nightmare lmao
>>
>>9478709
If you've seen any of her retouching videos you'd know that she doesn't use a filter

What could she possibly improve on with the "beauty and makeup"?
>>
>>9478709
And because beethys work doesn't all look the same? What a joke haha
>>
>>9478712
Show us? Did she not post them herself?
>>
Can you guys STOP mentioning beethy in these threads? These are for Australian cosplay related stuff but all I ever see on here beethy this, beethy that, blah blah blah, bitching about diff photogs and back to beethy. Make your own stupid thread for beethy drama and keep it off here because it's all australian threads have been for ages.
>>
>>9478727
Hear, hear
>>
>>9478712
What makes you self entitled enough to know what's "worth the price"? If the client liked the photos that's all that matters
>>
Lol two more guest cancellations, this time in record time.

GG Supanova
>>
>>9478770
Just when I finally thought they'd managed to get someone good
>>
>>9478750
Just opinion you cant go and say you will receive a beethy image but cheaper when its nothing like his work? honestly just look at her photos and his theyre both completely different if she wants to compare her work to his thats fine im not saying her work is bad because its good in its own way but it just looks like other photographers work nothing special.
>>
File: Blondiee.jpg (168KB, 960x893px) Image search: [Google]
Blondiee.jpg
168KB, 960x893px
>>9478820
Beethy just posted this. Top one is Blondiee.
She just doesn't do half the stuff he does. Not saying she's bad but of course there is a difference.
>>
FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT BEETHY
>>
>>9478835
Beethy is so petty
Blondiee takes photos for free of her friends why would she go and edit out fucking wrist bands. If I was paying $300+ for photos I might not get back I'd want him to edit out my wrist band too
>>
Why is most of this thread about photographers
>>
>>9478852
I'm pretty sure that wrist band photo is from a paid shoot Cat Ann did. She was shooting in that same area the whole time.
>>
>>9478835
How long has she been a photographer for?
She's fairly comparable to others considering how long she's been in the scene
>>
>>9478855
It wasn't paid. Her boyfriend is friends with Cat so they shot for free
>>
>>9478853
Because this place is salt central so no one will post a picture of themselves or anyone they like at risk of being roasted.
>>
>>9478856
Yeah she's quite good considering how new she is. Much better than most other Aus togs.
But she still has ways she can improve.
>>
Why is it the automatic response for all of you to so critically hate on one another. Why not confront someone if you have a problem with them, or offer constructive criticism if you think they can do better
>>
>>9478870
Well everyone can improve, but people are hating on her like she's producing garbage, when that's far from true
>>
>>9478853
It was doing alright a couple days ago. Talking about cosplay. Now it's back to photographer drama
>>
>>9478874
It's because people keep bringing up photographers for no reason
>>
Go make an Australian cosplay photographers thread and fuck outta here, we're all sick of your stupid photog drama
>>
>>9478885
Agreed

Let's change the subject. What's happening in your local comms? any cosplays you're liking/hating?
>>
>>9478887
any news on who's bringing what to Sydnova? Any news on entries to the next Championships round at melb OCC?
>>
>>9478885
this is an oz cosu thread. the cosplay photographers are just as much a part of it as the cosplayers since they take their photos. g-e-t o-v-e-r i-t.
>>
>>9478873
you must be easily offended if you call this treating her like garbage. there is a heap of advice being given out to her right now and theyre saying shes not that bad?
>>
>>9478915
Dcu group mentioned earlier are going to sydnova I saw
>>
any one else noticing nichameleon getting more revealing? are implied nudes or teasing seen as a normal non softcore porn thing now?
>>
By cosplay photography drama, it's pretty much all started with Tim Souter and how he's a jealous shit because no one would pay for his work!

What a loser!
>>
>>9478951
Gotta earn that sweet sweet neckbeard money after all
>>
>>9478966
I think most posts complaining about photographers are by that little rat Tim Souter
Guy's been shooting cosplay for over 10 years nobody knows his work lmao
>>
>>9478951
Pics?
>>
So photog-wise, is there anyone you -would- recommend shooting with/paying for?

Nation-wide though. I wanna hear what going on in little old Perth to.
>>
>>9478951
Yeah. Where's all the softcore porn in cosplay coming from all of a sudden? It's taking over.
>>
>>9479014
Money
>>
>>9478951
Nic is a really great person and she's succeeding in what she does
Leave her alone
>>
>>9479089
Hi Nic!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494858550203.jpg (176KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494858550203.jpg
176KB, 1365x2048px
She looks like one of those Africans that wears a necklace to stretch their neck out
>>
>>9478951
We lost anotha one. I really liked her and her cosplays but shes become very basic trying to make that moolah.
>>
>>9479161
Fetal alcohol syndrome top lip :')
Anyone else thinks she looks a bit piggy in the face?
>>
>>9479651
Not really. Looks like a really poorly thought out photo edited to shit
>>
>>9479730
>>9479651
Steamkittens hardly tries anymore
>>
>>9479790
And people will fall over heals for his work. Beethy has to try so hard to get the same effect. Tim Souter is a lost cause. His photos are shithouse
>>
>>9479871
fall over heals
>>
>>9479161
I dont care how small it is
take out your facial piercings when you cosplay
>>
>>9479976
Who fuckin cares it's a tiny nose stud
>>
>>9480082
Nose studs I can forgive. ones on other parts of the face, just piss me off.
>>
>>9479790
I've really enjoyed his work, until I saw him working in person. He's not as great as he'd cracked up to be. At least not anymore.
>>
>>9480124
What do you mean by this? Was he just unenthusiastic?
>>
>>9480124
I'm assuming you're a photographer? He gets his photos out to those who want to see it. Hes slightly awkward in person but so what?
>>
Any gulls going to Thronescon?
>>
>>9480132
Nail on the head. Found him to be pretty "ehh".

>>9480166
Not a photographer, just someone who enjoys looking at photos and seeing how it all works. Awkward is one thing, but I found him as uninteresting as his work.
>>
>>9479161
I really don't understand how she's popular. She has as much substance as a cardboard box
>>
>>9480257
T&A, anon. T&A
>>
Why did everyone from the Beta 3.0 party look like awkward aunts in a Spotlight packaged cosplay going to some shitty themed work party
>>
>>9480214
There's far more boring photographers than him. This one photographer I know would talk down about other photographers while talks up about himself as his shit doesn't stink. Will complain that he doesn't get many clients to shoot with.
>>
>>9480368
Sounds like Carlos
>>
>>9480368
I'm aware it's all lights and filters and occasionally green screens at the moment. It's all beginning to look the same again, Steamkittens including.
>>
>>9480405
Might as well callas out every other photographer who does that too
>>9480371
Dunno who Carlos is but he's like a certain Melbourne photographer.....
>>
>>9479000
type in nichameleon snapchat reddit and patreongirls should come up it has her naked with her hand over tit along with all of kayla erin patreon albums to
>>
>>9479161
Where did her top lip go?
>>
>>9479161
Can anyone honestly say they like her? Most people I've spoken to only muse her to avoid rocking the boat and causing conflict because she has a known tendency to be a fruit loop
>>
Isnt Carlos that sub par photographer that takes blurry AF pictures and owes people alot of money?
>>
>>9480532
That's the one.
>>
>>9480368
Wahid? Lol
>>
>>9480082
Obviously I do? I find it distracting. And if it's well taken care of, it can be removed for the length of the con or photoshoot without fears of closing so there's literally no excuse.
>>
>>9480568
It also takes a few seconds to edit out so I wouldn't totally blame her.
>>
>>9480568
News flash, people don't cosplay characters for you and don't care if piercings are a distraction. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>9480475
I asked beke a question about her cammy because i thought she was hot and I love SF. she had no idea about anything to do with her. I was really disappointed.
>>
>>9480552
Lol. Then you'll know that he complains about cosplayer but would " reluctantly" go to cons and as long there's tits and asus he will shoot it like a perve he is.
>>
did anyone screenshot that thing beethy posted and then deleted in cosplayers australia about the pixels on jnigs ass?
>>
>>9480405
OCC getting photographers to set up in front of a logo wall for a couple of hours with a horde of amateur cosplayers isnt exactly the most conducive method of generating interesting photos. Definitely hasn't helped out the aus scene at all lol
>>9479790
Looks like he still puts effort into location shoots but convention photos are a lost cause at this point. It's a pity, some of his stuff beyond basic glamour shots was pretty cool.
>>
>>9480588
>Spend tons of money and time getting a costume as accurate as possible.
>Some even go to the length of using period accurate materials/techniques.
>Leave your fucking nose stud in because you just can't be fucked taking it out despite all the money and effort you've devoted towards having the opposite effect.
>>
File: Huntsman.jpg (8KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
Huntsman.jpg
8KB, 270x186px
>Blocks your path
>>
>>9481428
Cry me a river.
>>
>>9481428
Some people cannot take out a piercing because in the 9-10 hours you spend at the con it very likely will close up. tf you care so much kek
>>
>>9481587
Is this not why there are clear studs you can buy?
>>
Anyone looking forward to Madfest Bris or are we expecting a complete shitshow like GC Supanova?
>>
>>9479012
actually a photog looking to see if they are on the list
>>
>>9481593
Is it your cosplay? No. So don't tell people what they should and shouldn't do. If they want to leave their piercings in, who cares? Even if it's inaccurate in your eyes, they're not doing it for YOU so it shouldn't bother you.
>>
>>9481690
I thought Beke cosplayed for neckbeard money
>>
>>9481690
Why do I have this strange feeling that you're personally invested in this situation?
>>
>>9481702
Can't argue with that
>>
>>9481707
It's probably one of her ex boyfriends or boytoys.
>>
>>9480552
Haven't heard his name in a while. Thought he quit taking photos of cosplayers or something.
>>
>>9481702
Yep
>>
>>9481690
Then why bother attempting to have an accurate cosplay to begin with? Why wear a wig when they can just use their natural hair? If we're just going to start giving no fucks about the simplest of things to fix
>>
>>9481760
why does it bother you so much?
>>
>>9481767
Why does people using natural hair instead of a wig bother you?
>>
>>9481707
Im talking about cosplayers in general, not beke.
>>
Is it just me or has Steamkittens only just jumped on the boudoir and sexy cosplay shoot train?
>>
>>9480300
because they're all shit cosplayers what else did you expect from beta
>>
>>9481329
Whats this about pixels on her ass what does that mean?
>>
>>9481782
This bothers me much less than piercings.
>>
Does anyone else hate pixel panties? They look so shit and literally every female cosplayer has them kek
>>
>>9481760
Using natural hair in cosplay can be way more effort than a wig, and look 1000x better
Case in point: infamous harley quinn. Most SS Harleys end up looking goddawful because of bad wigs
>>
>>9481931
>Does anyone else hate pixel panties?

Actually they look hot. I love a geeky girl's butt in them, give me all the geeky asses, definitely a turn on.
DESU still not sick of the VKS, when you can see the side of a woman's body and boob like that it's sooo damn hot.
>>
>>9481892
>has Steamkittens only just jumped on the boudoir and sexy cosplay shoot train?

I know 2 women asked him so i think that's why, not sure if they shot with him though. Women wanting to look sexy is good, i don't blame him for doing it but his sexy stuff if really boring like every other cosplay photographer who tries, they probably don't know any other photographer that can do it.
>>
>>9480460
>type in nichameleon

Hand-bra makes any chick look hot, but she is hot AF already, that pic of her is sooo damn hot and cute
>>
>>9482393
Can you blame them though? Doesn't hurt to give it a shot and I haven't seen steamkittens stuff outside of cosplay photography. Having said that there are those who are trying and have subpar to shit results like Maddic, Onesnap and MFM for instance
>>
>>9481034
>but would " reluctantly" go to cons and as long there's tits and asus he will shoot it like a perve he is

He just likes shooting young girls who want to get naked now.
>>
>>9479161

Still so hot, could look at her all day.
>>
>>9482382
>>9482402
>>9482412
Underage pls go
>>
>>9482411
Yeah good luck to that. Only one he's shooting lingerie is Brittlebee. Can't seem to ask anyone himself and relies on others to spread the word. Brags that he can while downplaying those who are currently doing so or at least trying to dabble in it.
>>
lol fuck Love Live. I wouldnt mind it so much if they werent all insipid white girl weebs who cant fucking dance for shit.
>>
>>9482723
i hope it dies soon
>>
>>9482723
What if they're white weeb girls (male) that can't dance?
>>
There was so much love live at melbnova. It was all terrible.
>>
>>9482829
Girls aren't male. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>9482829

What? Like genderbending or?
>>
>>9482402
>>9482412
obvious virgin knows nothing about attractive women or a female pretending to be male just to stick up for them
>>
>>9482412
if only you could see the push up and padding
>>
>>9482861
You don't say!
Doesn't stop guys wanting to dress up and be girly. Like mangela for instance
>>
>>9482979

I havent seen any male love lives, are there any good ones?
>>
>>9483009
Of course not.
>>
>>9483009
None. Only one guy who crossdresses as one of the love live girls and does it horribly. Then again most of the weebs do so horribly as well
>>
>>9481651
Nah. Genuinely curious to see who is worth shooting with/paying for, and if there's any new blood/talent in the scene.

I'm sick of the same Carlos/Beethy/Kris BS.
>>
>>9483022
Depends on which state.
>>
>>9483030
>You)
I want to hear Australia-wide to be honest.
>>
Honestly I find NoFlutter cosplays infinitely more intolerable than Love Live. I'd rather a bunch of weebs over the same rehashed 'steampunk' design on eighty different characters.
>>
>>9483042
Charmaine Morgan, Dark Age Photography, Charlotte Nicholson, Byte Syze Photography
>>
>>9483030
I'm keen to find out the good photographers in Victoria and SA. Everyone here seems to have beef with the major photogs, in one way or another.
>>
>>9483093
>Dark Age Photography
LOL
>>
>>9483095

Snap Happy Ian is good I think... unless something has happened I'm unaware about
>>
>>9483129
Can confirm Snap Happy is decent
SLDixon ain't bad as well
>>
>>9483129
Ian's really picky and doesn't work with everyone. Same as sldixon
>>
>>9482723
Look forward to Brisbane Madfest being Love Live Con then. Getting really sick of all the videos being posted advertising this and that group. They're all the same; untalented, subpar and unattractive.
>>
>>9483228
as they should. don't want to work with drama queens who'll talk shit about them on cgl
>>
>>9483529
Or unappealling cosplayers
>>
>>9483312

Melbourne is starting to be the same desu
>>
>>9483095
Some random photography is underrated, he's a great photographer and so good to work with.
>>
>>9483724
Definitely agreed. Him and Snap Happy Ian are great to work with, and produce nice quality photos.
>>
>>9483846
i rate some random over ian. his style is more natural
>>
>>9483717
I'm a LL cosplayer and I am so sick of 1001 groups trying to establish themselves as "the" group of Australia. It's dying and no one cares.
>>
>>9483859

Yeah... totally agreed. I don't mind it so much i guess the amount of cosplayers trying to form these groups and bringing to every con has made me a jaded, bitter old lady
>>
>>9482543
lmao wasn't he going around begging ppl to let him shoot them in a virgin killer sweater recently
>>
>>9483859
As another (ex?-)LL cosplayer, I actually can't fucking wait for it to die. I've never seen a bunch of girls as catty as Love Live fans. They all see each other as competition and start drama over the dumbest shit.
>>
I expect updates from Theonescon today
>>
File: Wolf-Spider.jpg (290KB, 1499x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf-Spider.jpg
290KB, 1499x1000px
>>9481464
>Oh really
>>
>>9485246
>>9483859

true true they're like dust compared to Twice.
>>
>>9485293
Ive heard bad things from 3 friends that attended. But it is possible they arent used to a smaller convention format
>>
>>9485095
It wouldn't surprise me in anythe way. Couldn't find anyone who would agree to shoot in a virgin killer sweater so he buys one for brittlebee. Unsure what happened afterwards. I don't follow his stuff anymore
>>
Photos from thronescon?
>>
thronescon? More like LARPcon and it was dead and attendees were swordcraft people that LukaOnline gave free tickets too. There were 5 exhibiting and it wasnf in the grand pavilion either
>>
>>9482543
yeah he thinks he's better than everyone else... because he doesnt do post lol
>>
>>9486746
Hes far from being better. Still a shitty guy who think he's king dick of photography
>>
>>9487005
He says he hates drama but he's the biggest drama bitch in the cosplay community
>>
>>9485246
Honto desu anon. Most of them think they're already special just because they're part of a shitty cosplay group. I know a few ex-love live Cosplayers like you and it was good to have them back before they were totally consumed by the drama. I don't even know what they're competing for to begin with.
>>
>>9488013
Hes always the one causing the drama. Especially over something so bloody small. Has to have a fit over it. Guy needs to grow up
>>
This thread so dead
>>
>>9488206
wanna talk about photographers?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.