[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is real, because the universe is a simulation. In quantum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1504819677902.png (516KB, 922x508px) Image search: [Google]
1504819677902.png
516KB, 922x508px
God is real, because the universe is a simulation.

In quantum mechanics there is a strange phenomena where particles seem to have no properties until it is measured, then all the properties manifest immediately upon observation.

In software design, there is a concept called a flyweight pattern. Basically, if you want to create an ocean, you don't program 3 billion fish into it. You program a small area, and 1 fish. It's only when the user of the software needs to see the intricate details of a fish does it load those properties, before it is visible, just in time.

This is exactly what quantum mechanics is doing. The properties aren't loaded until a human observes them because designing it that way is infinitely more efficient. Think how many particles there are in the universe.

The speed of light. As you approach the speed of light, time slows down for you, but your perception of it does not. This is happening because the computations of the simulation are not occurring fast enough to update the reality around you. It is literally a bound on the I/O. It is just like in a video game with lag. Your perception of the game's time remains constant, but the game is unable to process the calculations fast enough to make it real.

The existence of other aliens. Drake's equation basically tries to estimate the number of civilisations in the galaxy. Even by using the most conservative numbers, there should be countless numbers of them. Where are they? It's because this is our simulation. You don't put more than one sample in a petri dish if you only want to study 1 sample.

By every definition of our word 'God', God exists, God exists because the universe is a simulation, and there are creators. The most profound part is that...even if you get out of 'this' simulation. The next one is a simulation too. Ad infinitum.
>>
File: 1504466445160.png (637KB, 1193x894px) Image search: [Google]
1504466445160.png
637KB, 1193x894px
>>2188647
>>
File: 189325672.jpg (37KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
189325672.jpg
37KB, 374x347px
what
>>
how do i become this autistic?
>>
>>2188647
>still believing that the universe exists
>>
>>2188647
tl;dr

Give me the sauce, boss.
>>
>>2188647
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
>>2188647
Didn't read lol
>>
>>2188647
sauce please
>>
>>2188647
Post on /sci/ please. Not because it's off-topic here, but because it'll really grind their gears.
>>
>>2188976
Swamp Stamp
>>
>>2188647
No, you are only evoking God because you cannot deal with an ontologically incomplete universe
>>
So lemme guess. Despite the fact that the cosmos was here - linearly(if you must), before humans, temporal differential hems it all up nicely for you.

Doesn't the difference between human observation/record and mechanical registry tip you off to the absurdity of observation-dependent reality? I mean, no human has "registered" a photon's behavior. They've only attenuated equipment to do so.

This doesn't include the differences between massive and massless systems. One could argue that photons are more acted upon by, than act upon, their surroundings. Hence their strange apparent behavior in a isolative laboratory setting.

Assuming that particles "need to be efficient" is a priori absurd. Simplest explanations preclude assigning agential characteristics to physical systems.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.