[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eternal skateboarding general/-rehashed OP pictures edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 46

File: skatenatas.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
skatenatas.gif
1MB, 240x180px
Basic brand info for beginners http://pastebin.com/C6rEGbzD

Shoe reviews: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0

Submit a shoe review: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y70Tug_iI9-dW2VqBBzsI9PCnFlw1jIOu9yTlHcc-wY/viewform

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATE, NOW GO OUT AND SHRED
YOU'RE NEVER TOO FAT TO SKATE, NOW GO OUT AND SHRED

SKATEBOARDING IS 90% MIND, 10% BODY

skatepark etiquette: GO EARLY OR GO BURLY

old thread:>>2610006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHh4cPbzbUo
>>
lol wheelie board
>>
Shoes: Durability VS. Skatability - What is the perfect balance? Find out this thread...
>>
Fuck this rain. It let up today but the ground won't dry. I figured out 180s last night and really want to go hammer some out. I was even going to head to the mainland and learn some vert.
>>
>>2639775
where do you live?
>>
>>2639820
north pole
>>
>>2639775
mate, i'm dying for some fuckin rain down here, it's been unsettled for the past few days, one day it's cloudy the next it's shit hot
>>
>>2639395
>fassyhole

fuck me, thats the first i've heard of that
>>
>>2639499
>Want to go skate
>took a dip a few days ago at mach 1, right hip joint is feeling tender as fuck, can't ollie properly
>at work yesterday, bent over and pulled my ass muscle
>wake up today and both my legs are fucked

I THINK I'M DYING GUYS
>>
>>2640189
the beauty of ageing
>>
File: niggerline-iloveimg-compressed.gif (3MB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
niggerline-iloveimg-compressed.gif
3MB, 480x276px
Had some love for the sketchy nollie BS 360 pivots yesterday, so earlier I decided to do a short line. Nollie BS 360 to nollie bigspin. Too bad I ran into my friend filming, otherwise I would've ended it with a fakie front bigspin
>>
>>2639820
New Brunswick
>>
>>2640431
Good stuff. I can't make the board rotate 360 without kicking it across the park
>>
>>2639832
That's cool. I lived near there for 4 months (Svalbard). Skateboarding was pretty difficult because the roads were so fucked but once winter came about and it snowed it was fun to take my trucks off and slide around on my deck.
>>
>>2640431
Those bigspins always send me onto my face. They look so steezy when you pivot them round *100 emoji*. Nice work
>>
Do you use insoles? which ones are recommended
>>
>>2640655
i remove the insoles
>>
Anyone else here want to fuck the hell out of Axel Christbecks
>>
File: devils.jpg (85KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
devils.jpg
85KB, 569x569px
>>2640461
>>
>>2640696
madman
>>
>>2640696
HE JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>>
So. Mini Logo trucks? Worth it? I'm trying to save money
>>
>want to get better at skating
>currently all I can do is go forward and not fall off
>still having fun
>don't like going to skate park
>just feels like I'm in everyone's way

Is this a thing people feel or am I just being weird?
>>
File: 1493933768609.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493933768609.gif
451KB, 500x500px
>>2641218
that's normal. Hell, I felt that way up until March 2016. Just ride around the park, see what others are doing/going for when you're resting, and get comfortable around other similar folk.

For me, I finally got comfortable by actually talking to the other guys at the park. I even met my best friend at the time just by saying "How's it goin?"
Sometimes you get generic small talk, but other times you can spark a really good conversation. Just gotta be open to speaking at all.

Now if I could only apply that advice to girls, I'd be a-okay (._. )
>>
>>2641095
don't fuck about with trucks. They're expensive but will easily be the longest lasting part of your set up. Just get a trusted, not cheapo brand.
>>
>>2641095
krux are good and affordable
>>
>>2641095
What he said >>2641299

You can skimp out on every other aspect of the thing, cheap deck, cheap bearings, cheap wheels, but the trucks are the main component that you will be taking from board to board. The price difference between a nice pair of thunders or indies compared to something cheaper is like 10 dollars and you'll end up spending more in the long run for replacements.
>>
>>2641299
>>2641367
I'll see what I can scrape together. I was just thinking minilogo cause every other product they've put out is decent.
>>2641322
none of my locals have krux and online they're as expensive as indys here
>>
>>2641460
where you live bruh
>>
>>2641462
North of Scotland
>>
>>2641490
oh jeez.

well in any case. do take a little more funds and get some good shits. you won't regret it a couple years from now unless you're banging down 8 sets all day long
>>
I went to the skatepark for the first time since I was a kid today. These 5 ft ramps are a lot scarier than they used to be. Still managed to land a couple rock and rolls and 50s on the qp. I'm going back tomorrow to try my luck on the half pipe.
>half pipe=/=vert ramp

It's hard getting on a skateboard at 18 and struggling to do tricks I could do easily at 13. But I am relearning quickly.
>>
>>>/toy/
>>
>>2641609

Could be worse. I'm 28 and nobody my age does it because they're afraid. It's like sometime late 20's most people become a massive pussy with paper skin and glass bones.
>>
>>2641812
That's me at 23. I break an arm, I don't fish for a season. I don't fish I don't eat lol.

I just take it easy now. No jumping off huge shit.
>>
I'm going stir crazy here. I live in pa on lake erie so the weather is usually shit but we had a warehouse park last year to deal with the spring weather. Over winter some punkass broke in and set half pipe amd mini ramp on fire. Owner basically said fuck it and closed it down. Nearest indoor park is a two hour drive away in pittsburgh.
>>
>>2641514
Yeah it's pretty barren up here. I actually found a set of ventures for a decent price so I'll probably get them
>>
>>2641218
If you can skate in the weekdays then you can usually have the park to yourself and get comfortable without feeling like you're in anyone's way, if you can't skate at that kind of time then you're best just doing what the other guy said and talking to people so you feel more comfortable and have the balls to try something new instead of being scared to fall in front of a group of people you don't know.
>>
>>2642587
Do a fund raiser
>>
>>2642587
Ask the owner if he'll let the locals DIY it. I'm sure if enough of you got together and pitched in you could fix it up and keep it running
>>
How do I into /skateboarding/? I got a good board from a friend who used to skate, but I've only got myself to ride around when it's dark outside on the streets cause I don't want anyone to see me be bad. Can't do an ollie. Should I just keep trying to get as much time on the board as possible until I feel like I can stop being a bitch or should I follow a more thought out and planned routine?
>>
>>2643304
>>2643304
just skate as much as possible. who gives a fuck if people see you. they may even have useful advice
>>
>>2643304
Ride it everywhere. To the store, the bus, school, whenever you can, ride your board. When you get comfortable cruising start trying to do tricks.
>>
File: sdgdsh.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sdgdsh.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>2643316
Thanks friend
>>
File: fakiefs-iloveimg-compressed.gif (3MB, 266x480px) Image search: [Google]
fakiefs-iloveimg-compressed.gif
3MB, 266x480px
Whats everyones least favorite trick? I gotta say, the absolute most annoying fucking trick for me, is a front shuv. Regular, and switch front shuv's are so fucking annoying. I've got them on lock fakie, and nollie though. Gif related, fakie front shuv from ya boi
>>
>>2643687
DUDE..WHAT IF...WHAT IF....DUDE, CHECK THIS OUT...DUDE, WHAT IF....NOLLIE HEEL FRONTSIDE TAILSLIDE?
>>
>>2643687
I 'd say the 360 flip, but I 've grown to like it somewhat, although I can't do it. Do you mean least favourite to do or to watch? I kind of hate front pops too but they can be fine as fuck when you do them on something.

I can't think of any at the moment.
>>
>>2643687
I really hate heelflips. Mainly cause some days they pop high af but other days they just rocket. They're my most inconsistent trick.
>>
>don't skate on the weekend because it's raining
>skate monday arvo
>Ollies perfect and doing every other trick well
>Skate for about another 30 minutes
>Ollies become shit
>Ollies will be shit for the rest of the week

Why does this happen
>>
>>2644329
you're out of shape
>>
>>2644514
I don't think it's that, it's like I'll mess up once so when I go to do it again I overthink the process while setting up for longer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_bAMNB-Ids
>>
So are revive boards actually good? I like the graphics and I've seen the strength test videos where they drive a car over one and it doesn't break.
>>
Looking to learn freestyle, havent really skated before. Im 6' 3" and like large boards, but most of the freestyle boards i see are around 7"5, 7"75. 8 inches wide is my comfort spot think i can fit my bigfoot lookin ass on a 7"5?
>>
>>2644848
The larger and taller you are, the wider your board should be. You should be able to go anything on a bigger board so long as you match it.
>>
File: theresyourprob.jpg (25KB, 492x452px) Image search: [Google]
theresyourprob.jpg
25KB, 492x452px
>>2644576
>I overthink the process while setting up for longer
>>
File: skateanddestroy.jpg (45KB, 350x475px) Image search: [Google]
skateanddestroy.jpg
45KB, 350x475px
>>2644848
if you really want, you can freestyle on anything. Popsicle shaped decks are allright for freestyle, but get tight trucks and -if you can- square wheels. pic related
>>
>>2644888
>>2644852
So you guys think i would be fine with just a regular 8.5 deck, with trucks and wheels that are sized and specced roght? 8.5 was what i really want to do, since even an 8 feels smol. But the squared ends of a popsicle arent such a huge advantage for truckstand type moves that it matters much?
>>
File: skateplant.gif (804KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
skateplant.gif
804KB, 500x281px
>>2644900
>smol
lol

>But the squared ends of a popsicle arent such a huge advantage for truckstand type moves that it matters much?

some popsicle decks have more squared kickers than others, but are generally more round than a genuine freestyle board.

At the post above you, look at the WHEELS of teh board, that's what I meant when I said you need squared wheels to get better performance.

The size of the deck is entirely up to you, you should feel comfortable to perform the tricks you want. Since you are just starting I 'd suggest a thinner board, but go ahead and experiment and find what is best for you. In the end, without practice and perseverance, even the best pro model freestyle board won't be any good, you make it happen not the board.
>>
>>2644932
So why squared wheels for freestyle? Does it help kick the board to rail or something? Or is it just to add stability while on rail?
>>
>>2644934
everything you said, but more because it offers stability when rolling.
>>
>>2644942
Cool. Thanks for the advice, ill work with these shitty walmart planks till they break and if ive made progress ill know where to start.
>>
>>2644944
>ill work with these shitty walmart planks

don't. Get a real deck straight away. Don't even think about the wallmart boards.
>>
>>2644950
I havent bought a wally board ive just got em laying around, is there a reason i sgould avoid them like a plague? Im guessing its a conditioning thing isnt it?
>>
>>2644952
they are not meant to skate. You will have a miserable time trying to skate those abominations of desolation.
>>
>>2644954
Well im not sure how heavy i can get back into this, but ive got the money to blow so i will go pick up a proper setup in the morning. Any recomended brand for the wheels, i usually sticks to bones but do they come in the shape you rec?
>>
>>2644958
if they do,pick them up. Squared wheels are the best shape for freestyle. I don't have a brand in mind, jsut find this shape if your shop carries it. Have a good time and report back on how it went. What trick do you have in mind to learn first?
>>
>>2644963
Well, in order, i want to learn:
Ollie (sorta essential basics ya know)
To rail ( from a few positions)
And then truckstand. Always been my favorite basic trick, most of my flatground will just be having fun with rail flips and different ways to get out of truckstand
>>
>>2644986
sounds great.

I was ollying too, but the first tricks I learned were walk the dog and spacewalking and then I learned the (stationary) fingerflip. I can 50-50 (which is the proper name for truckstand) to halfflip back onto my board, but that's about it. I have been focusing more on street in the last one and a half year.
>>
>>2644995
Right on, will report with my progress. 90% of my exposure to skating is thru the tony hawk games ive played since i was lik 7, and in them a straight grind with the board parallel to the rail and both trucks scraping is called a 50-50. Names man, no time to keep up
>>
>>2644999
kek, yes, that's a 50-50 grind, but in freestyle it's a different thing.
>>
lelelelelele, "leave a burning bag of poop in front of TWS' frontdoor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVCW8EZT7fc
>>
>>2644742
no, all boards except shit tier ones Will survive that test
>>
https://www.islamicboard.com/general/134305978-skateboarding-haraam.html

VERY important thread
>>
>>2645407
This is really cool, thank you for posting
>>
File: kek.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>2645407
>But seriously, skating down a hill I did once fell of a bridge with my skateboard into a lake. SubhanaAllah, I only had a few scars, Alhamdulilah I was out of harm. They had rocks in that lake too, But Allah protected me! Alhamdulilah.

>Be safe.
>>
>>2645407
Dang, guess they ain't old enough to decide whether their idea of god is a cool dude or a miserable old fart.
>>
File: skaterad.jpg (47KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
skaterad.jpg
47KB, 440x440px
>>
Where do I skate guys? :( I'm too scared to go to skatepark cause I'm shit and all the people there are 15 year old black kids who shred.
>>
>>2646183
I started off in an alley way which was at the bottom of a steep as fuck decline, after the flat part there was an incline. so it was fun to practice flat ground then eventually practice bombing the hill and as I got better the higher I'd go etc.

find somewhere flat, get use to the board. always keep your eye out for places to skate as the world is now your skate park. find quiet alleyways and do so at an appropriate time so you aren't pissing anyone off and you have a quiet place alone you can fuck around with.

what videos for motivation, watch trick explanation videos. practice some on the grass if you must or a deck with no trucks. just do whatever you can and do it as much as possible. eventually start skating from point a. to point b. and when you're ready hit up a skate park. if you're nervous go during school hours or go as early as possible so you have the place to yourself.

honestly you can do it all at the skatepark and you'd be surprised skaters are really chill and tribal. you may find yourself getting useful advice and even make mates with a little shit or two.

but the first step to skating i'd say is mind over matter. get rid of the stress and anxiety you have and stop giving a fuck. when you stop giving a fuck about shit period you have nothing to then worry about.
>>
>>2645407
>But skateboarding is safer than Arab's Sandal Skating, isn't it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xl0Pb35rdM

I love it.
>>
>>2646315
>when you stop giving a fuck about shit period you have nothing to then worry about.

this

best skate sessions I've ever had are those times when you just don't worry about hurting yourself

99/100 you don't
>>
>rain forecast every day this week
might as well just drown myself
>>
>>2646315
solid advice
>>
File: skatexenu.jpg (180KB, 1219x800px) Image search: [Google]
skatexenu.jpg
180KB, 1219x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Du9HPPpmg
>>
File: 1494635635384.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1494635635384.gif
199KB, 336x468px
Im poor as fuck and have been rolling on this shitty dew tour board for close to 3 months now. Luckily a nice boardmaster let me check out his 400 dollar board. Months of having to try hard to actually gwt up a ramp and I legit just had roll down one and I flew over the other.
>tfw your boards bearings are too shit to get you over a ramp
>>
waddya make of this my dudes?
>>
>>2647013
wtf kinda setup costs $400!? That dude either got ripped off or is spending waaay to much on his rig.
>>
>>2647016
sick as fuck. I love the way your arms spun after landing, v stylish
>>
>>2647026
fucker has some money. drove off in a lambo. Skating is his life. He skates in competitions for a living. for all I know I could have just rolled on a legends wood.
>>
>>2641766
fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>2641277
same brother.
>>
Stayed up till 4am last night watching some skate videos and said "fuck i wanna learn stairs..." buddy and i spent 9 hours downtown today and he was showing me how to jump stairs, and i managed to jump 4 stairs. Might not sound like much but god damn I have been wanting to learn to jump stairs for years but was too afraid. Gif of me landing it today. Couldnt help but to jump off at the end with joy. So fucking stoked
>>
>>2647066
I know that spot. That's the business school at the university that I go to. Sick clip my man.
>>
>>2647066
Noice

Now flip that shit
>>
>>2647066
nice set. I'd really recommend learning how to ollie properly though, your form leaves a lot to be desired. You were a bit crooked on the up and the down, and that just exposes you to risk.

Keep up the good work. I remember hitting a three step as my first one and it definitely feels sketchy at first. What you want to do is get a nice big pop and level out nice and flat, that way you can kick out if necessary but also have the right momentum to land safely.
>>
How do I stop overthinking everything
>>
>>2647419
Just stop
>>
>>2647429
ok
>>
>>2647419
Channeling "the dude", say fuck it.
>>
Is it normal to be shit without warming up? Like if I wake up and go out to the supermarket skating I can't ollie. After I warm up and miss a few tricks I start landing them nicely. But I wish I could at least ollie without warming up so I can go over curbs while cruising :(

Any tips?
>>
>>2647390
>You were a bit crooked on the up and the down
Not him but what does this mean? That he came diagonally at the stairs?
>>
>>2641218
Skateparks are kinda like the gym - a lot less judgemental than people generally think. There's a basic understanding - everyone had to start somewhere, and seeing someone try and make an effort is more admirable than cringe.
>>
boys, I recently bought a cruiser with no real experience of skating and I'm far too shy to use it in public
Wat do
>>
>>2647638
Stop being a pussy.
>>
how do i pop while moving? i keep getting "stuck" on the grip. do i just commit?
>>
>>2647419
smoke weed
>>
>>2647532
He's pointing out how the board leaves his back foot. Ideally, your feet should be touching the board at all time when doing an ollie. His problem is he is shifting too much weight to the the front after popping. An ollie should be held level once reaching the peak and both feet will touch the board while doing this.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (8KB, 176x202px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
8KB, 176x202px
MY NAME
>>
>>2647658
probaly the last thing you wanna do, one slight bad thought and you're fucked
>>
Got my heelflips AND 360 flips down today I'm so happy. No doubt I'll have lost them by tomorrow but I'm just gonna ride this high for a while.
>>
>>2647729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clBtEd631i0
>>
>>2647729
xenu
>>
>>2647097
Normally my ollies are fine with plenty of pop and I can ollie over 3 boards, but I was still a little scared doing it over the steps. I'll just have to keep at it and get more comfortable with it
>>
"A varial kickflip is a kickflip (flicking sort of behind you) and a backside pop shuvit. A varial heelflip is a heelflip (flicking out in front of you) and a frontside popshuvit."

I am so confused about backside/frontside/varial stuff rn
>>
>>2647927
it's weird, just accept it though. what struck me as really weird when I first learned it is the difference between frontside and backside rotations in nollie and fakie.
>>
>>2647863
You got it now. Just imagine one deck on the edge of the last step. Snap a solid Ollie with enough speed, feel the board under your feet as you level out. Commit.

Popped a sweet one off a loading dock the other day. Felt like I could have cleared 2 maybe 3 decks. Stomped it. Feels good man.

>>2647531
Everyone's has to warm up. Just a matter of what you can do before your warmed up. Work on that first Ollie of the day.

Do your tricks in lines. Keep cruising. Eventually your board familiarity and legs will get strong enough. Just takes time.

What are you cruising on?
I'm on an 8 inch as I have tiny feet.
>139 Indy's
>56mm bones spf wide
>Bronson G3's
>1/8th inch risers
>>
Is anyone here in Milan, Italy? I don't have many skate pals and they often don't skate
>>
>>2641995
How about stop being a nature fag can go to the grocery store like a real man.
>>
i just got a 8.5 after using an 8 and it feels mad heavy. I can definitely control it better. i got 149s so i could still do rail stands but im considering returning them and going back to an 8 inch deck. you guys think i can get used to it? it seems like 8.5 is like the new 8
>>
>>2641995
>I don't fish I don't eat lol.
have you ever considered joining society?
>>
>>2648364
Yeah, I find 8.5 way easier to skate.The weight is negligible and there is a lot more space to land stuff. Some people have told me that thinner decks help with tech, but the best tech skater I know skates an 8.5 so idk. Even if it the case that thinner decks help with tech, I don't do enough to warrant it. I would recommend staying with 8.5, although it's just personal preference at the end of the day.
>>
>>2647016
consolidated/10
>>
>>2648336
that's a good question
>>
>>2647036
>I love the way your arms spun after landing, v stylish
I laughed so hard at this
>>
File: 1472261946744.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1472261946744.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>>2648421
Hey man, those gorilla arms are exactly the kind of spice needed to differentiate one's style from others. I too found it funny. Also, anime.
>>
>>2647016
fucking awesome
>>
>>2643687
heelflips are annoying and I never do them
varial flips kind of suck because I always roll my ankle when I do them, but recently I've started to think they're quite cool again
>>
>>2648363
>>2648371
I'm okay pulling 350 a day lobster fishing.
>>
>>2648417
Thanks, I always hope to find new friends to skate with
>>
File: 14948162467691108202957.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14948162467691108202957.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Just got my first real board after breaking a 6 yr old walmart board in half trying to learn ollies. I roll around too much at the park so i practice on carpet and cobbles. Very happy with the setup tho i wish the shop had a wider veriety of lingboard style wheels.
>>
File: boneswheels.png (967KB, 738x727px) Image search: [Google]
boneswheels.png
967KB, 738x727px
I just came up on a fucking steal. Never been used.
>>
>>2647729
IS MUD
>>
>>2649517
>>2649651
pretty sweet
>>
>>2649651

>housewares electric
>>
>>2650024
lel
>>
Practicing ollies while rolling today and my feet hurt a fuckload between the ball of my foot and my ankle, does this happen to anyone else? or am i just weak as???

I'm wondering if it has something to do with my board size, it's a 7.75 inch.
>>
File: 24071.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
24071.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>2650045
>weak as???

kiwi mate?
>>
>>2650053
australian you fucking mongrel
>>
>>2650058
no, what you said was new zealandic
>>
>>2650062
FUCK OFF DOG
>>
>>2650062
Britbong here, I hear people say "___ as" all the time, I don't think it's exclusive to New Zealand.
>>
>>2650194
I thought it was "___ ass"

weak ass
stupid ass
>>
>>2650024
I usually never check back there because it's all just assorted garbage. Got lucky. Checking back today to see if they maybe got rid of some trucks or something with it.
>>
>>2650045
The front of my ankles where my leg and foot connect hurt/feel tired after doing some tricks consecutively but I usually just sit, drink some water have a smoke and go back at it in like 15 minutes. It's probably because your body is just getting used to impact or whatever, fuck i'm not a physiotherapist.

My legs used to always kill after riding but I got used to it over time.
>>
>>2650197
no. It's a short version of "___ as fuck"
>>
>>2650557
that's "asf" or "af"
>>
360 flips really hurt the top of my flicking foot, anybody else get this?
>>
>>2650791
tfw still cant 3 flip, literally can varial heel, varial flip, 3 shuv, kickflip etc. i dunno what it is they always either go to 3 shuv or behind me or some shit
>>
>>2649870
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH BILL JACK OR DENNIS
>>
File: Quantum-Skating--16556.jpg (156KB, 800x958px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum-Skating--16556.jpg
156KB, 800x958px
>>2647016
holy fuck that was gnar. did you learn that on like a smaller spine, or did you just go for it?
>>
>>2650941
Mine land perfectly, 360 rotation but the board only does a half rotation in the air and always lands with the griptape down. I've tried flicking harder but when I just throw the board.

Someone help.
>>
A year has passed since the last one??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7IdLl7Kgso
>>
>>2651765
>11 year old hucking 5's like butter
>24 and I still cant hit 180's backside
kill me famtachi
>>
File: Joslin_Ghettobird.gif (2MB, 305x202px) Image search: [Google]
Joslin_Ghettobird.gif
2MB, 305x202px
What's up /esg/, I need help finding a video part.

About two years ago I saw some footage of Joslin on YouTube. The video was in HD (no fisheye) and was a bunch of lines in downtown LA around dusk. The sunset aesthetics were really strong in the video, if that helps.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about I would be grateful for the link!
>>
My friend tells me its okay to use 7.5" trucks and a 7.75" or 8.00" deck. Does he know what he's talking about?
>>
>>2654363
that's totally fine, some people prefer it that way. what most people are against is using trucks wider than the deck.
>>
>>2651765
here's the 2017 pool party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43eT_txrO3o
>>
>>2648371
I'm pretty sure he's implying he's a fisherman by trade
>>
>>2649517
you mean conical wheels? There's really not much to differentiate them, and realistically what you've bought is pretty damn good. Spitty's are industry standard for a good reason

>>2650062
weakworld NZ'er confirmed

>>2652436
I feel this
>>
how do i keep the board under me with a kickflip, i've got the flick right and it doesn't fly forward or back? also high speed ollies are so fucking fun
>>
what do you do when you started out and cant find any baby spots and the parks are all too advanced for you?
>>
>>2655085
find a parking lot
>>
>>2655230
good idea but how do i learn shit for skateparks in a flat parking lot?
>>
>>2655256
just go to the parks anyway. you'll never learn to skate if you give a shit about things. the key to skating and becoming a good skater is to turn off that part of your soul that cares about things.

just stop caring. switch it off or cut that piece out of you. the world is your oyster when you haven't got anything to care about
>>
>>2654363
that's okay. i wouldn't go too wide.

it's the reverse that you shouldn't do. having big fat trucks on a skinny board.
>>
>>2654915
finish the ollie portion first before flipping. i have the same issue.
>>
>>2654382
>>2655324
why is the reverse bad
>>
>>2655332
tricks having a fucked center of gravity, making them more difficult to land,

also turning on your board, if the wheels are peeking out too much, your shoes can touch em and shoot you out from your board, or slow you down unnecessarily and also ruin your shoes, aside from having the same problem of landing primo at nice ankle breaking angle.
>>
>>2655332
Cant to railstand/primo, and you may catch your feet on them in a veriety of nasty ways, resulting in unnecesary bails
>>
>>2655281
well its all fun and games until im trying to hit ledges that are too high or bowls that are too big
>>
>>2655569
when you stop caring and feeling things none of that matters
>>
>>2654468
why is there a dot flashing at the top left screen of the thumbnail?
>>
>>2655569
IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES
'TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT
>>
>>2655684
probably for people checking out previous pool parties. the flashing dot sits behind what year it takes place so it may work as a fish lure for people watching the various pool party videos.

just a thing trying to get people to notice that it's a pool party vid and that it's new and recent footage
>>
>>2655768
thank you for that clarifying explanation. You have my gratitude, oh anonymous user.

Party On.
>>
I really don't like skateline
>>
>>2655860
yeah, everybody does what they can with what they have. I jsut watch it for the skate news, a;lthough Gary's humour has improved somewhat.

Does anybody else have difficulty with bertlemans after they have improved at street skating? Is it jsut me? I used to rock mean bertles at the beginning but now I can't seem to extend enough. It's crazy.
>>
support only skater owned companies desu
>>
File: geeh.jpg (42KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
geeh.jpg
42KB, 480x600px
>>2655877
i only skate tranny/vert and i still have trouble with berts
Any tips?
>>
>>2656001
it's crazy, it used to be my go-to (lelelel) btu now I have problems. Maybe, I think, I 'm more comfortable riding faster without realising, and I 'm not adjusting my speed to the size of the banks.

Just find a proper bank (they whole essence of the maneuver is revealed on banks as I 'm sure you know), plant your hands and extend the legs, like a pushup. If you have hard wheels they may slide more than you 'd like so be on the lookout for that.
When I do it backside I plant both of my hands, although it looks way hotter if you could just plant your backhand (way harder as well) when I do them frontside I plant only my front hand. You can also do them alley-oop style and/or to a 360. Again, don't forget to extend the legs as far away from you as possible. It's ok if your cheeks touch cement, eventually you 'll get the hang of it. You want the wheels to slide, but not overturn if you haven't planned on it. But the most important part is you have to go for it and just let it be done, it's a stylish maneuver, not a point farming trick. So whatever comes out is good if you end up rolling away.
>>
tfw skateboarding is really fucking hard and im losing all motivation. i started with three friends and they are all kickfliping and grinding stuff while i struggle to even ollie. should i just give up and find something else to do?
>>
>>2656244
Practice harder/more and don't be afraid of getting hurt. Its all in the mind.
>>
>>2656279
i do practice more. i skate more than these guys and i fall more too. maybe some people arent cut out for it? im not sure anymore but its a really shitty feel
>>
>>2656414
you sound like a defeatist bitch. your mates probably put in extra time they hide from you and each other.

shut the fuck up, commit and stop talking like that. just fucking practice and have fun with a positive mindset.
>>
>>2656528
probly am. i grew up with an emotionally abusive mother. every little thing that wasnt perfect was a fuckup and how much ill amount to nothing. i should just off myself because im fucked for life now huh?
>>
Longboard bro here, I've been bombing small hills and traveling on my board a lot. Looking to break into street skating and park skating. The only problem is I have epilepsy. I wear a full face helmet to protect my teeth and the rest of my face when I longboard. Silly question, do you think I'll get weird looks skating in a bowl with a downhill helmet?

Also, any other disabledbros overcoming fears and implied limitations?
>>
>>2656719
Why off yourself and give her the satisfaction of being right. You are what you make yourself, you are great, only if you want to be.
>>
>>2657855
Youll be fine, most skaters would be like "whats up with the wierd helmet bro" and you could just bullshit that its "ti keep my beutiful face intact" and move on, noone will really care much.
>>
File: vertskater.png (14KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
vertskater.png
14KB, 299x276px
>tfw Asher Bradshaw and Kiko Fransisco
>>
>>2657937
Excellent, pretty much what I was expecting. Cheers
>>
lol, a marriage proposal at the vans, what in the name of all demons?
>>
>>2655569
you don't just magically get good enough to hit higher ledges or bigger bowls. You have to hit them when you're not good enough. You won't get anywhere unless you push yourself and leave your comfort zone. Doesn't matter if you fail, you only have to keep trying until you succeed.

>>2657855
wear a helmet and don't care about those raasclats. Plus if anyone asks you can just be like "I have epilepsy so I can't risk hitting my head" and they'll be like "oh cool seen seen" and it'll all be bless g
>>
>>2648336
Go to the train station. Very popular spot so if you start hanging out there you might make friends.
>>
This is one of the best video parts ive seen in a while http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/keegan-mccutchen-s-valor-part/
>>
>>2651060
Not him. But honestly, just go for it on whatever spines at your closest park.
>>
>wear glasses
>skate
>every trick my glasses slip down
I hate my life
>>
>>2658761
>mfw nerds trying to be cool
>>
>>2658766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckXollWsw4
>>
>>2657856
Why not? i cant function properly in anything
>>2658554
ive been doing that for a few months now and nothing. any tips?
>>
If you could skate one shoe for the rest of your life which would it be?

Huf classic for me
>>
>>2658828
I'd rather skate two shoes, I don't want to ruin my socks.
>>
Who /cripplinganxiety/ here?

I wanna learn to skate but I can't let people in my nearest park see me looking stupid. There's also nowhere flat and isolated for me to learn.
>>
>>2658935
you think flat is hard. wait until you need a manny pad and your excuse of a major city doesnt have one
>>
>>2658828
Half cabs
>>
>>2658935
Boi I know, but fuckin somehow for me, once I start skating and getting into it my anxiety melts away for the most part
>>
I got 100mg of some edibles. I usually like to take 50mg at a time and today is my day off.

Should I take half now and half later and have a bomb ass day off? Or take some later and save the other half for another day?
>>
>>2658611
why the fuck can't I view that, holy shit
>>
>>2659021
Just get blasted senpai
>>
File: Ben Raybourn BS Invert.jpg (505KB, 986x635px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Raybourn BS Invert.jpg
505KB, 986x635px
>>2658761
get one of those glasses leash things
or just get used to it. I wear glasses, so do some pros.
>>
>>2640813
excel crustyburger
>>
>>2647013
>$400 dollar board

One of my friends in high school always bullshitted about how expensive his board was to non-skaters so they wouldn't break it, when really it was a shitty $70 plank. Either he's lying or mommy paid a lot for his board.
>>
>>2647016
idon'twanttobreakmyneck/10
>>
>>2647743
this makes me want to quit skating and become a fruitbooter
>>
>>2649870
my least favorite primus track :(
>>
>tfw I go from a 9.5 to an 8.25 with no difficulty

is this what it feels like to git gud
>>
Just started landing rolling ollies. Pretty hyped but I've noticed whenever I walk around without shoes on, my feet make these fucking weird clicking and popping noises

>inb4 foot cancer bro
>>
>>2658761
get glasses with real nose grips
>>2658816
>any tips?
what do you mean?? just skate more. I can't give you anymore than that. you already knew that too.
>>
>>2659162
have broken my neck.

can confirm it sucks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgDLDxtvxo

I genuinely appreciate Geoff Rowley from his interviews and whenever I 've seen him speak. He seems to have a Mike V view of skateboarding (the Classics video he introduced in Thrasher was Tim Jackson's part, who would have thought?) although he is "new school" as fuck, in reference to how he actually skates.
>>
tfw commitment issues. how do i land shuvs if no commits?
>>
So now that I've started doing stairs, do you guys think I have enough pop to pull a fakie front shuv over some 4 or 5 stairs? Heres the gif of me doing one

>>2643687

My friend doesn't think I have enough pop, but I thought that was plenty, considering I can do the trick just as consistently while moving pretty fast
>>
>>2659560
What is the point of this post? You already know your problem. Fucking sort it out yourself instead of shitposting
>>
>>2659603
>Monona
Nice. You could probably do those down stairs. I find it's somewhat difficult to commit to doing fakie and nollie stuff down stairs, but if you can commit you can definitely do it.
>>
quick question

are all spitfire wheels formula four?
>>
>>2659603
>>2659872
>it's somewhat difficult to commit to doing fakie and nollie
I agree. It's also really difficult to time the pop right too.
>>
>>2647026
Got a custom Zero that was over 250$ so 400$ wouldn't surprise me.
>>
any pool riding advice guys? my town just opened a new park!
>>
>>2660560
no, there are classics, 80d, and a few others. there are various shapes of formula four as well.
>>
>>2658935
Unfortunately, you're just gonna have to push through dude. It'll get easier and easier overtime, but you have to start somewhere.
>>
File: 1467832976424.png (686KB, 690x677px) Image search: [Google]
1467832976424.png
686KB, 690x677px
>>2660875

>speed is key
>loose trucks are safer than tight trucks, you get more control
>learn to pump and carve
>wear your gear if you're getting out of your comfort zone
>d o n ' t t h i n k , j u s t d o .
>>
Having the most peculiar problem with axle stalls. I can't do them either backside or frontside cause it just feels uncomfortable to me. I can however get into them by pivoting in with the nose instead. I have no idea how to fix this.
>>
>>2661081
>d o n ' t t h i n k , j u s t d o .

fucking this, it's so hard to figure this out.
>>
>>2661247
If you go fast enough, there's no time to think

>>2661187
learn nosegrinds
>>
File: you can become a hero.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
you can become a hero.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2661247
If there's one thing I've learned in my time on earth, it's that the best advice is the easiest to say, but the hardest to listen to.

I'm still trying to figure out how to quiet down, if not shut off, my over-analyzing brain for just like two minutes.

Just enough time to commit to the trick. Just enough time to talk to the girl. Just enough time to look around and enjoy the moment I'm in.
It's so hard, but dammit I'm trying.
>>
File: braille_logo_trans_bk1[1].png (35KB, 480x220px) Image search: [Google]
braille_logo_trans_bk1[1].png
35KB, 480x220px
/ourguys/
>>
>>2661465
yeah if you're gay
>>
File: IMG_2808.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2808.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>a scooter kid and husband fat friend threw donuts under my board and made me fall

Is it any wonder these fuckers get a bad reputation?
>>
>>2661282
Edgy
>>
>>2661487
Rude
>>
>Borrowed my friends board
>Skated it for a 6 months
>Had to return it last Friday, was pretty bummed out
>3 days later, birthday comes around
>Got enough money to buy a board.
Can't wait till Monday to finish with my exams so I can pick up a new board. I had no idea I was this hooked.
>>
Anyone subscribed to Funbox monthly? How is it?
>>
Ricta wheels are pretty shitty desu
>>
>>2661465
>Look up Penny skateboards.
>End up on a video of this guy.
>Watch next video.
>All kinds of random autistic shit like unboxing with a blowtorch.
>>
>>2661968
ricta naturals were my favorite five years ago. with formula four though, I don't think I'll ever skate anything else for quite a while though.
>>
>>2662043
I'm using ricta naturals right now... I dunno I just don't like them for what I do they're very grippy and have almost no slide. Got them for free though so I can't complain I guess.
>>
>>2662070
yes, to be quite honest I learned powerslides on spitfire classics after I had thrown away the rictas.
>>
>>2661487
Fuck you im gay and braille can suck my fat nuts. Only faggots watch braille
>>
File: penny board.gif (2MB, 307x173px) Image search: [Google]
penny board.gif
2MB, 307x173px
Hey guys, has anyone went skating in Japan? I'll be moving there around October for at least 2 years and I don't want to stop after I get there. Any good spots you guys know of? I'll be living in Nagoya if that helps at all.
>>
>>2662167
I can't decide whether that multimedia storage file format is horrendous or absolutely brilliant. And why are you moving to Japan?
>>
File: 1437558055229.gif (668KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1437558055229.gif
668KB, 320x240px
>>2662177
I got offered a position at the sister company where I work here in the states, that and I've wanted to live there for a while now.
>>
>>2662182
that sounds like straight out of a movie.
>>
File: 1405226984880.jpg (128KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1405226984880.jpg
128KB, 1600x1000px
>>2662191
haha I get that a lot. Honestly though it's not to difficult if your company is also based there. The only thing that kinda sucks is doing visa paperwork, it takes a long ass time
>>
GIVE ME SOME 10/10 SKATE VIDEOS....NOW!
>>
>>2661747
>Skated it for a 6 months

exactly what condition did you return it in? 3-6 months is usually the time where people buy a new deck.
>>
>>2662449
yeah right

pj ladds wonderful horrible life

really sorry

if you're looking for current, i don't think people even make them anymore
>>
>>2662460
Current skate film is alive and well. Peter Sidlauskas, Pete Spooner, Diego Meek, Jackson Casey (Pyramid Country), Paul Young, Gabe Kehoe, Bill Strobeck, and Johnny Wilson are some of my favorite producers that are consistently releasing great stuff. There is plenty of progression in skate film as well, just last year Colin Read released the most ambitious skate video I've ever seen, Spirit Quest.

In more recent years, videos from big name companies have flopped. Adidas with Away Days and Crailtap with Pretty Sweet are prime examples. All of the good shit in skate film is coming from smaller companies and independent producers.
>>
>>2662449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgoefqApAdI
>>
>>2662449
already did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbM60Vo7Zi4&list=LLc96GUoRcjbL8reMdhOZwvQ&t=1044s&index=7
>>
>>2662449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tz-Kt5yp98
>>
>>2662449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgyvs-4_4z8
>>
File: alienboi.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
alienboi.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>2662449
Idk if its your style, but anything by Delistatus back in 2011-2013. They were fucking amazing to watch, and their older videos make me hype as fuck to skate. They all drifted apart, and 2 of the members have died since then, though. Heres one of my favorites by them. That heelflip over the stairs with the music is what motivated me to start doing stairs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEmRcLz9wGc#t=0m47sec
>>
>>2662449
Bag of Suck and Oververt by Enjoi and Round 3 and 5 Incher by Almost
>>
File: qzPcK1W.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
qzPcK1W.gif
1MB, 320x213px
what the fuck is wrong with me? I cant commit to any flip tricks EVER. I can do any shuv-it, in any stance, fakie front bigspins, nollie bigspins on flat, or even down a bank. But a heelflip or kickflip? I can get perfect rotation and only land one foot. I can land the tricks easily if im on carpet or grass, or holding onto something. It pisses me off because I know a ton of fliptricks I can easily land with one foot. I can do

kickflip, heelflip, nollie flip, nollie varial flip, nollie laser, switch laser, switch varial heel, varial heel, treflip, nollie tre, nollie bigflip, double varial heel, 360 hardflip, nollie hardflip, switch hardflip, fakie varial heel, fakie laser, fakie 360 hardflip

WHAT THE FUCK. Im fucking pissed because I can flip these perfectly 9/10 times, and only land 1 foot
>>
>>2663394
Alcohol, mandy, charlie?
>>
>>2663397
i usually smoke a fatass joint before I skate, and that helped me learn all of the other tricks I know thus far, and how to ollie stairs. Maybe I just gotta smoke even more and try the flippies
>>
>>2663014
this was fucking fun as hell to watch. felt like i was watching taxi driver or some shit. he looks like he's right out of that era too. was most of this actually shot on 16mm?
>>
>>2663394
get a fuck ton of pads and a helmet and just do it.
>>
>>2663259
Swap out Oververt for Yeah Right and 5 Incher with Cheese and Crackers and you've got the perfect set right there.
>>
File: MiniRamp[1].jpg (939KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
MiniRamp[1].jpg
939KB, 1350x900px
>>2639499
On a miniramp ripper right now. Iceplants, Can-Openers, Sweepers, Chink Chink, and Nose stall front reverts.

Any recos for fun miniramp tricks?
>>
File: skterold.jpg (105KB, 1023x700px) Image search: [Google]
skterold.jpg
105KB, 1023x700px
>>2663254
>back in 2011-2013
>>
>>2663394
if it's your front/flipping foot that you 're landing, then the answer lies in your back foot; keep it above the board. You 'll feel as if you are extending, sort of like doing the splits. You instinctively remove your foot, so combine what you do to flip the board the way you want to and then keep also in mind to not move your backfoot.
>>
How often do you guys go through decks? Just curious. I go through one a month roughly unless it's a good one.
>>
>>2664012
Could do with a new one every month. Normally hold out about 6-8 weeks depending on money
>>
>>2656414
I know this feel. I've been skating for four years and can only just ollie up on and off things and can occasionally do a little 50-50 on low ledges. I'm better at skating miniramps and I'm still not even that good on those either. Some people are just slow learners, as long as you're having fun that's all that matters. Sometimes you have to put yourself through some shit that makes you question why you carry on skating but when you feel yourself progressing, it makes it all worthwhile.
>>
>>2663898
he said good videos, not old.
>>
>>2661568
>threw donuts under my board and made me fall
did you truck them?
>>
Venture are the best trucks desu
>>
>>2658935
i'm in the same boat anon, i can't skate without drinking otherwise i get dead paranoid. just remember it's all in your head, once you get going like this anon said >>2658989 it just melts away
>>
>>2659181
it's pretty weak compared to most of their tracks
>>
I'm going to start skating knock off cons exclusively
>>
>>2666061
Terrible idea mate
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Sometimes you just have to buy a new complete.
>>
>>2666403
Hard
>>
>>2666119
They're £4 a pair, even if they last me a week it still works out cheaper than buying an actual pair of skate shoes
>>
>>2666403
Fresh setups make me sexually aroused
>>
Blunt to fakie is hard /esg/
I just can't get my board to pop back into the ramp.
Gonna give it a red hot go today. Wish me luck.
What tricks are you guys working towards?
>>
>>2664012
4 months at least.
I mainly skate tranny though, never snapped a deck.
My nemesis at the local park is the sharp as fuck corner of the manny pad, it has eaten many chunks outta my board.
>>
>>2668510
i've been wanting to learn how to skate transition. it's scary. i can kind of frontside grind and have done rock to fakie a few times but not decked out and going fakie is pretty scary. i think i'd be more comfortable doing frontside rocks although i can't even get into the rock position with my front wheels on the deck. recently i did a few tiny back 180s on a quarter pipe and i think i want to learn back noseblunts on ledges
>>
>>2668510
Shove its and kickflips. Anything other than Ollies. Ollied down a curb first try today after a year of really skating and I just want to do something else
>>
File: quasi.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
quasi.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
just got this beauty. happy bday me!
>>
>>2666403
hnnnng
do you do many grabs?
>>
>>2668510
blunt fakies are mad. I've been working my way up to them doing blunt rocks and blunt pull ins. Good luck bro.
I'm currently in one of those places where I just learnt like 3 tricks (fs flips, varial heels, krooked grinds) so I'm purely focusing on them and not trying anything new.
>>
File: 1.jpg (36KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 852x480px
*blocks your board's path*
>>
File: 1491928289280.jpg (267KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491928289280.jpg
267KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw very close to landing no comply wallrides

can't wait for the next sesh fuck
>>
Stop rolling your pants up you looks stupid
>>
>>2666403
shmexy
>>
>>2669280
Some, I do a ton of boardslides and lipslides though so I decided to try out some candy bars.
>>
File: moebiusman.jpg (127KB, 565x696px) Image search: [Google]
moebiusman.jpg
127KB, 565x696px
Has Dustin Dollin recorded any parts lately? I never see him on the baker instagram and they post clips every day.
>>
>>2663898
That is an atrocious edit. Dudes got three legs.
>>
>>2669277

belated happy birthday, dude! nice deck! what size?
>>
>>2670612
Dollin isn't a skateboarder he's just an alcoholic
>>
File: 1445509492924.gif (382KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445509492924.gif
382KB, 480x270px
Help, I am turning gay again. I don't want to be gay...
>>
>>2676677
Become a girl instead then
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I've just fixed my boards tail with epoxy resin for metal... I hope this works cause I'm poor as fuck for the next two weeks and I really need to make this deck last.
>>
>>2676677
how does that even happen?
>>
File: jzc9UkS.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
jzc9UkS.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
What tricks are you guys all working on? I'm working on 360 nollie shuvs, front bigspins, and nollie lasers
>>
>>2676677
You sure you're not bi?
>>
>>2676971
I'm definitely not trans.

>>2677732
Dunno, I pushed away all gay fantasies but now they are back with a vengeance.

>>2677807
I probably am, but I don't want to be a degenerate :(
>>
>>2678190
A majority of the poplation is closeted bi
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>2678309
>>
>>2678312
Boi google is your friend
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.