[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pffffftttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 20161015_093612.png (2MB, 1439x1376px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_093612.png
2MB, 1439x1376px
Pffffftttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 56546511231064.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
56546511231064.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>1870454
how delusional can you get?
>>
>>1870454
...who the fuck gave the order to upload this video
>>
When did you realize Rusev and Charlotte have done nothing wrong and that Sasha and Roman are cunts for no reason?
>>
>>1870454
They're really back on that "Just pretend he's the people's champion and everybody loves him and he'll get over!" strategy huh?
>>
>>1870465
Well it's working for me, I'm actually liking Roman more only cause I hate Sasha, I mean Atleast Roman didn't fuck himself up and injure himself or anyone else and Atleast Roman may use his ml family to get over but isn't an useless piece of shit that uses a dead wrestler to get over.
>>
>>1870454
Is this real? Because the audience were cheering Sasha but booing Roman every time he was by his own
>>
>>1870478
The problem with Roman is that they tried pushing him almost immediately

There was no build up and that made a majority of fans think he's being shoved down there throat

If they swapped John with Roman and had him win the us title at wrestlemania and have an actual feud then they might have something to work with
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (319KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
319KB, 1080x1080px
Every month I nofap for the entire month and then edge for 6+ hours and unload on my Sasha Banks wrestling figure and cry wishing she was my girlfriend.
>>
>>1870485
The real problem with Roman is that he's boring as fuck as a person. Even if they turned him heel like everyone wants I don't think he could get especially over. Not to the level they want. He just doesn't have the personality to carry main event feuds, and they want him to carry ALL of the main event feuds. They want him to be Cena, and he'll never be him, because Cena does have personality. It's his best feature and why he was mega over to start with.
>>
>Roman
>Babyface who should be heel given massive push
>Hated by smarks

>Botcha
>Babyface who should be heel given massive push
>Loved by smarks

I dont get it
>>
File: philthecuck.png (36KB, 861x281px) Image search: [Google]
philthecuck.png
36KB, 861x281px
report this shit
>>
>>1870497
I would do that if I was 15 again
>>
what kinda fucken loser are you that they chanted "we want sasha" over your supposed "top star"
>>
>>1870522
>Roman
>is bad

>Sasha
>is good

????
>>
>1870598

>Sasha
>Is good
lmao
>>
File: file.png (825KB, 1264x693px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
825KB, 1264x693px
>it isn't shopped
>>
>>1870620
>Roman best male wrestler in the world
>not based AJ
>BMJ
...I hope they twist this into a story line were he gets tired of the pg and being neutered on live tv every week just to keep his job and goes fucking ballistic
>>
>>1870620

t.pajeet

>>1870624
This. Please just take the pg chains off of roman and let him say what he has been hinting at for over a year and lose it on the obese smarks. Guaranteed promo of the decade.
>>
>>1870598
>Sasha

>Good
>>
Jesus, how bad can it get when you have to use a diva whose more over than him to try and get Roman Reigns over.
>>
>>1870620
Mick Foley was a mistake.
>>
>>1870497
literally have sex and stop obsessing over ponies
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
The state of Fedoramen and Bretfag, KEK
>>
>>1870677
Partially agree

Roman shouldn't act like the smarks are getting to him though

If he stayed cocky and cool as fuck while calling out manlets, overweight numales and ditzy tumblrinas, his heat would be atomic. Just that smug grin alone would set people off
>>
>>1870732
Hey Fedoramen/Bryanfag

Reminder that Roman was supposed to win at Battleground and retain against Jasethy at SummerSlam, Jasethy would then be buried in the midcard while Baloring would be left out of the title picture completely

Keep crying tho neowooaspie
>>
>>1870677
I was talking about mick
I hope this just an elaborate work and all this is going to end with raw going "hardcore" cause all this is doing is slowly killing my respect for one of the greatest wrestlers in the business

I don't even hate Sasha I think she's fine but the shit that has been going on in raw is just embarrassing at this point
>>
>>1870748
I meant your pic related. Sorry senpai. Also yeah, a part of my wants to believe that Mick is being blackmailed into spewing this garbage and becoming such a shill.

>>1870738
I can remember before he was suspended for pissing hot he cut a promo on the lines of "just sit down and sip you beers" I really think he could get over as the antismark wrestler
>>
>>1870778
he is a shill but that isn't mick's twitter on that pic like I first thought. it was just funny that they needed a pajeet to show us that peopleapprove of this crap lol.
>>
>>1870514
>The real problem with Roman is that he's boring as fuck as a person.

This. Least with other people on the roster or even the past, they have a sense of personality and can do the face/heel thing. Roman is "Well.. you know.. I do what I do for muh family and that's why I'm da champ." *dumb smitk*
>>
>>1870522
>sasha
>massive push
Maybe off a cliff
>>
>>1870454
Based Big Dog working and triggering the smarks
>>
>>1870565
>what kinda fucken loser are you that they chanted "we want sasha" over your supposed "top star"

nu-male beta orbiters
>>
File: 001.jpg (87KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
87KB, 540x960px
He's a cuck, right?
>>
>>1871239
>Hey bby, I'll be with Roman tonight
>See you later
>>
>>1871239
Definitely. Absolutely zero chance that he isn't.
>>
>>1870454

Oh look the same neckbeard again making his 5th Sasha thread for the day.
>>
>>1871241

I don't blame him, I'd also rather be with Roman than Sasha
>>
>>1871251

>>>/lgbt/
>>
Based Roman should stay away from Botcha Skanks
>>
>>1870624
So basically he just shat on his own universal belt as the best wrestler in the company doesn't hold it.
>>
>>1870522
smarks turned on sasha, she's over with casuals
>>
>>1871253

>>>/an/
>>
>>1870522
Sasha actually has good matches.

>>1870732
>somebody else using my GIF

Awesome.

>>1870742
hey Fedoroman

Reminder that in some hypothetical timeline Romannetty is over: but he's sure not over in this one.
>>
>smarks getting bootyblasted again by Based Roman
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.