[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get pissed off by women at work keeping all guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502965055845.jpg (1MB, 1200x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1502965055845.jpg
1MB, 1200x1405px
Anyone else get pissed off by women at work keeping all guys at a distance from them because 'don't hit on me boys!'?

It's not fun working with people who won't exchange words (even just talking business) with you outside of the office. I'm not even fucking hitting on them or anything. And I'm just attractive as them.

I just want to tell them to get over themselves.
>>
>>18657977

>Anyone else get pissed off by women at work keeping all guys at a distance from them because 'don't hit on me boys!'?

No, I'm not so emotionally childish that women at my place of work emphasizing strict professional boundaries even registers as something I should be upset about.

Contemplate the possibility that maybe their overconfidence is not the issue and that they keep a distance from you because you're super immature and have you a shitty attitude.
>>
>>18657992
>strict professional boundaries
hurr
>>
>>18657977
I usually avoid talking to women at work. Women who work male jobs aren't fucking worth the time of day.
They belong in health care or in the kitchen. Maybe a part time retail job for a bored mom, that's it.
It actually irritates me because there's this weird attitude at most places I've worked at where if the boss sees one of the woman workers carrying something heavy they send a man to go over to help her. I get paid the fucking same as this bitch and she gets special treatment. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>18658020

>They belong in health care or in the kitchen

>>>/r9k/ is this way
>>
>>18658020
I'm the opposite, I just don't feel I should be expected to treat female coworkers differently just because they have a vagina.

This is why women don't move up in the world and the top 20 richest people are 19 guys and 1 woman who inherited wealth. They're shutting themselves off socially from the one half of the population with any economic influence.
>>
>>18657977
I havent shared your experience with women in the workplace. You sure you arent just coming across weird? What field do you work in?

Also its been a few years for me. Has it changed? Has sj dubbism done something?
>>
>>18658031
Finance

I guess it's because the proportion of females is so low they have their defenses up all the time, but this is the same in any high earning profession.
>>
>>18658031
And I'm one of the most attractive guys in the office.
>>
>>18658027
My main boards are actually /pol/ and /fit/ you fag. Don't group me in with those pussies.

>>18658030
They don't get further in life because they have a different brain chemistry than men. The woman was never meant to be a worker, the woman was meant to be a care giver and mother.
Its even in fucking nature man, what the fuck do you think would happen in the animal kingdom if all of a sudden all the females said "fuck it" and started doing all the shit males do while their children starve to death. Nature would be fucked.
>>
>>18658038
>im the most attractive.

Im open to your interpretation being true but with an attitude like that I still wonder if youre coming across a certain way. Intentional or not.

Even if being attractive means they assume youre after something when you just bein a regular joe..
>>
Maybe they don't want to be perceived as flirting with guys to get ahead at work, especially if you're in an industry with few women, they feel they'll be scrutinized more. Because some people see a woman making friendly conversation with a man as flirting, even if the conversation is totally innocent .
>>
>>18658041
There's this phenomenon that happens with people but I don't know if there's a term for it or not.
People who say they are smart in my experience are total fucking morons, and they often are a neckbearded faggot. Those I've met that have said there is always more to learn are some of the wisest people I've known.
I'm sure the same applies to vanity.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39310799
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.