[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get pissed off by women at work keeping all guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1502965055845.jpg (1MB, 1200x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1502965055845.jpg
1MB, 1200x1405px
Anyone else get pissed off by women at work keeping all guys at a distance from them because 'don't hit on me boys!'?

It's not fun working with people who won't exchange words (even just talking business) with you outside of the office. I'm not even fucking hitting on them or anything. And I'm just attractive as them.

I just want to tell them to get over themselves.
>>
>>39310799

>Anyone else get pissed off by women at work keeping all guys at a distance from them because 'don't hit on me boys!'?

No, I'm not so emotionally childish that women at my place of work emphasizing strict professional boundaries even registers as something I should be upset about.

Contemplate the possibility that maybe their overconfidence is not the issue and that they keep a distance from you because you're super immature and have you a shitty attitude.
>>
>>39310800
>strict professional boundaries
hurr
>>
>>39310799
I usually avoid talking to women at work. Women who work male jobs aren't fucking worth the time of day.
They belong in health care or in the kitchen. Maybe a part time retail job for a bored mom, that's it.
It actually irritates me because there's this weird attitude at most places I've worked at where if the boss sees one of the woman workers carrying something heavy they send a man to go over to help her. I get paid the fucking same as this bitch and she gets special treatment. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>39310802

>They belong in health care or in the kitchen

>>>/r9k/ is this way
>>
>>39310802
I'm the opposite, I just don't feel I should be expected to treat female coworkers differently just because they have a vagina.

This is why women don't move up in the world and the top 20 richest people are 19 guys and 1 woman who inherited wealth. They're shutting themselves off socially from the one half of the population with any economic influence.
>>
>>39310799
I havent shared your experience with women in the workplace. You sure you arent just coming across weird? What field do you work in?

Also its been a few years for me. Has it changed? Has sj dubbism done something?
>>
>>39310805
Finance

I guess it's because the proportion of females is so low they have their defenses up all the time, but this is the same in any high earning profession.
>>
>>39310805
And I'm one of the most attractive guys in the office.
>>
>>39310803
My main boards are actually /pol/ and /fit/ you fag. Don't group me in with those pussies.

>>39310804
They don't get further in life because they have a different brain chemistry than men. The woman was never meant to be a worker, the woman was meant to be a care giver and mother.
Its even in fucking nature man, what the fuck do you think would happen in the animal kingdom if all of a sudden all the females said "fuck it" and started doing all the shit males do while their children starve to death. Nature would be fucked.
>>
>>39310807
>im the most attractive.

Im open to your interpretation being true but with an attitude like that I still wonder if youre coming across a certain way. Intentional or not.

Even if being attractive means they assume youre after something when you just bein a regular joe..
>>
Maybe they don't want to be perceived as flirting with guys to get ahead at work, especially if you're in an industry with few women, they feel they'll be scrutinized more. Because some people see a woman making friendly conversation with a man as flirting, even if the conversation is totally innocent .
>>
>>39310809
There's this phenomenon that happens with people but I don't know if there's a term for it or not.
People who say they are smart in my experience are total fucking morons, and they often are a neckbearded faggot. Those I've met that have said there is always more to learn are some of the wisest people I've known.
I'm sure the same applies to vanity.
>>
File: 1392954647761.png (183KB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
1392954647761.png
183KB, 441x603px
>>18658030

>I'm the opposite, I just don't feel I should be expected to treat female coworkers differently just because they have a vagina.

I'm confused. Isn't women not being treated differently what OP's thread is about? Women who keep a healthy personal distance from their male coworkers and maintain professional boundaries? He's complaining because women aren't being friendly enough to him. Is that what we're complaining about now? Not that a woman isn't doing her job properly or is a hindrance to the team dynamic in the work place but that she isn't taking the extra effort to go out of her way to stroke OP's ego and make sure he doesn't feel rejected?

Also, what kind of deluded world do you live in where male/female dynamics aren't going to be taken into account in the work place? That's what I really hate about you insufferable equality sheep. All you do is yell about the evils of feminism and everyone being treated the same without ever actually stopping to pause and consider the intricacy of actual reality. OF COURSE men and women are treated differently. A woman has to be very careful not to spend too much time with or be seen outside of the work place with her boss or else she gets accused of fucking her way to the top. Women have to take extra steps to negate the affect of sexuality on the work place because while if a dude gets a blowjob at the Christmas part he gets high fives all year but if a woman gets caught fucking a co-worker she gets called the office slut. If a woman is too friendly she's seen as unprofessional and too flirty for the work place, if she isn't friendly enough she's a stuck up bitch. Its almost as if you're looking for reasons to criticize women.

I'm not trying to paint women as victims here I'm just saying the dynamics are obviously different and must be taken into account. Just mindlessly rattling on about how everyone needs to be treated the same is a retarded oversimplification of an actual, real world problem.
>>
>>39310811
>>18658048
Surely. Im giving him the benefit of the doubt though.

But im also suspicious of claiming to be the "most" of something highly subjective.

Like saying i have the best dogs.
>>
>>39310839
If it's so fucking obvious that men and women are different and HAVE to be treated differently, than how could it possibly be wrong to discriminate against them?

That's the real reason I hate this fucking brand of feminism - its blatant intellectual dishonesty. Women can't be exactly the same as men when you want it that way and utterly different from them when the argument calls for it. Fuck you, pick one. And when I remember which one you've picked, I don't want to hear any fucking complaints.
>>
yes at an old job i use to have. she would tell the boss everything i use to say to the girls. i was the kind of person who would say hi to everyone she didn't like that.
>>
>>39310799
maybe they just want to work and go home without the unneccesary worthless pleasantries from their colleagues. I doubt it's all "don't hit on me silly boys".
>>
>>39310989
No two people are the same either. For any job for men there will be women better at it than the average man, and for every woman job there will be men better at it than the average woman.

Generlizations and stereotypes can be totally true, but they fly out the window when you get to the individual.

Im a scaffolder. Its a mans job and requires a lot of strength and stamina.

The union hall instructor is a woman, shes 5'6, slim, and considered one of the very best in the city.

Thats kind of the whole thing here with racism and sexism. I, like you think a lot of it has gotten silly as fuck and people need to chill the fuck out and i hate sjws.

But the entire point is to treat people on a case by case basis. Someone capable and deserving shouldnt be barred from their own potential because of what youve seen and heard about people youve associated them to. New person new page.
>>
>>39310807
>implying that makes you good looking
Faggot please, being slightly better looking feces doesnt change the fact that youre a fucking piece of feces.
>>
>>39310799
The only thing i cant stand about the women at my work(just one in particular) is that she never stops fucking whining about fucking anything, if its not this its that and it just never fucking ends. The other women at my work are somewhat reasonable to be around, sure i want to stick my face inbetween their sweaty tits and sweaty assholes but atleast they dont bitch whine and complain 24/7 like this other bitch.

Over all idk women are ok in the work place if they keep their mouth shut and act like their male co-workers.
>>
>>39310803
>>39310808
Was this moved or am I just retadred
>>
File: mugpyramid.jpg (855KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mugpyramid.jpg
855KB, 2560x1440px
>>39310799
I'll take her, i suppose.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.