[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 36

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
how the FUCK do I get her out of my head
>>
>>18566028
Finding another girl you monkey
>>
men:
how much effort would you go through to fuck a girl who's unattractive in most ways but has a huge crush on you? i need to know if i'm getting played
>>
Guys, how to make you feel special in a relationship? Basically, what makes you feel particularly appreciated and loved? My bf spoils me rotten, but I struggle to return the favour, so any inspiration would be appreciated. Mostly looking for nonsexual stuff, our sex life is already kinkily active and actively kinky.
>>
if a girl doesn't say no, but can't do the date on the day I suggest, is it usually a no?
>>
>>18566071

How many times have you tried to arrange the date, and after refusing the date you suggested, did she offer an alternative?
>>
>>18566071
Depends on if they suggest another day that week or month. if they don't it's usually a no
>>
>>18566067
i personally don't look at a women's attractiveness when dating or anything else i look at how similar our interests are and how our personality combine etc. so if the guy is like me and his and your interest / personality match your in good shape.
>>
>>18566076

Are you attractive?
>>
>>18566081
not really , my current gf says i'm like a 6/10 so take from that what you will
>>
>>18566073
>>18566075
no alternative, guess she's off the list.
>>
Fellow girls:

I lost my virginity few weeks ago. The sex is great, but the problem is that now I can't get off alone. I've been trying for an hour now and nothing. My hand just feels so inferior in comparison to when he's inside me, caressing me and kissing me. Is this normal? How do I fix this?
>>
>>18566087

Is your girlfriend conventionally attractive? Be honest now...
>>
Girls,

When is it the chase and when does no mean no?

We still hang out (alone sometimes), laugh at the idea of a "friendzone", playful flirting, touching and yet I was turned down when I asked her out proper. I have no idea whether I'm wasting time trying to pursue something more. So confused.

I've never ever had personal experience of "chasing". Whenever I've been turned down in the past I've always just dropped contact and moved on. Feels different this time.
>>
>>18566093
5/10 - 6/10 i guess but as said i don't really look to much into it , honestly her personality make her 10/10 in my book
>>
>>18566094

When she says no to you asking her out, it means she's not interested in you in a romantic sense. Pushing this further will make her feel more uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1493398519026.webm (2MB, 650x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493398519026.webm
2MB, 650x512px
GIRLS

You're on the beach and this godly creature comes out of nowhere and kisses your boyfriend on the lips and grabs his dick while doing so.

Realistically, what do you do?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617-093647.jpg (82KB, 314x456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-093647.jpg
82KB, 314x456px
>>18566069
I would feel very special if my gf would give me a free pass to smash her 17 yo sister after her next birthday
>>
File: IMG_20170728_141722.jpg (283KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_141722.jpg
283KB, 1080x1920px
Need some advice from women and men here please:

>I've been on 2 dates with this girl, as soon as I saw her I instantly liked her and we spent 8 hours together.
>2nd date was even better and we spent another 8 hours together she even paid for my Uber and her Uber home.
>But in between those dates, I try text but she doesn't respond, or she gives 1 word answers, I really like her, I can imagine bringing her home to my parents etc.
>But for example this morning I said how are you? She replied and didn't ask how I was, which I thought was a bit rude.
>I feel like spilling my guts to her because I can't stop thinking about her, but is that the best action?
>I don't want to waste my time if there is nothing there, I'm 27 I want a girlfriend that I will end up marrying. (Which I won't say to her yet as I don't want to to scare her away)

Pic related is part of the convo from our texts that I mentioned above
>>
>>18566069
Give him the Succ
>>
File: natalie austin (1).jpg (638KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
natalie austin (1).jpg
638KB, 1280x1920px
GIRLS

You're at a party and this girl follows your bf to the toilet and sucks his dick. What do you do
>>
>>18566122
first my jaw would probably unhinge and then id run away to my house/hotel room and cry?
>>
>>18566069

If he is into it and you don't already anal I guess, but apart from that all I can think of is just telling him.

Honestly I'm a pretty lovey dovey type of guy and when I do nice romantic shit for my girlfriend, what's the best is that she appreciates it and tells me does.

I'm sure he's doing it to make you happy and to know he is, might be enough.

Or if you want something physical then is he into sports?, Buy him tickets to a game?
>>
Guys and girls

My gf's ex lover has a few dirty pictures of her. She's still friends with him (of which im fine), and she is 110% into me.

Should I ask her to contact me and ask him to delete them ? And if you are a guy in his situation would you do it?
Or should I write to him on the side, as man-to-man?

Bonus info: I think he is maybe into her. He seems to care alot for her, they had one hook-up some years ago. They have known each other for 10years.
My GF would block him completely if I asked her to, no questions....
>>
>>18566145
Don't ruin my question.
>>
>>18566069
cuddling
>>
>>18566141

She seems a bit cold and disinterested to me. But this is just a small portion of an undoubtedly longer conversation so I could be wrong.
>>
>>18566149
You would just give him up like that?
>>
>>18566154
depends on how thirsty for attention you are right now
>>
File: IMG_20161226_222009_066.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_222009_066.gif
1MB, 540x540px
There's a thread on advice talking about someone lied about their penis size from 6 inches to around 7. Can a girl of average height even enjoy something that large?
>>
>>18566161
So what would you do?
>>
>>18566164
As an anon with above average benis
Yes
If the girl is super nervous, maybe not.
Vaginas are like snow flakes my friend
>>
>>18566164
I'm positive they can enjoy larger. Keyword is "can". With appropriate foreplay ofc.
>>
>>18566164
You do realize that they can take babies, right?
>>
>>18566109
Painful to read, but what I thought.

This "chase" shit must be a meme.
>>
>>18566158

That's what I'm thinking but if I mention to her that I like her she will say she likes me too as she has said before.

It's just so confusing, that if nothing will come out of it I will just move on, but the only way to know is if I tell her I really like her and people say that's the last thing to do (I've already told her a few days ago and she said she likes me too)

Driving me crazy because I think there is a chance for us and then I'm thinking it's Friday night, she could go out and other guys will hit on her, and well we aren't in a relationship so I guess it's fair game?
>>
Ladies, what does the ideal man look like?

Men, what does the ideal woman look like?

Feel free to post pictures, add personality and occupation.

Basically the dream spouse.
>>
>>18566190

For me personally I hate all the make up, I hate big and/or fake boobs, hate fake lips, or big asses.

I want a natural slim (doesn't have to be skinny, a little bit of meat is good)

Example is Kristen Stewart
>>
>>18566190
Cobie Smulders with a Robyn personality.

No social science study shit.
>>
>>18566153
If he deleted those pics then it's because he himself feels queasy about still having them, or because he didn't care for them. If he didn't delete them then a request won't make him do it. It will either make him lie that he deleted them or (if he's more decent) make him delete them until he feels like having them again - not exactly hard to retrace deleted files nowadays.

It's really weird to reach out to her ex and tell him to delete pictures he has of her. If anything she should do it, they had the connection. But it's pretty much pointless.
>>
>>18566190
I personally like men that have a feminine side.A man who will make a great father and a good paying job. I also like more lean guys but some muscle is perfectly fine. Hair does not matter just not long and no beard
>>
>>18566190
A man who looks like Christian Bale with a sweet personality, 6 figure salary and wants 2-3 kids.

That would be pretty ideal.
>>
>>18566164
There's no correlation between height and depth of the vagina. But some can, some cannot. You will probably get some girls answering what they think is 7" and is actually less (because guys polished their number a bit). For some women a big dick is such a turn on that they will happily deal with not being able to take it balls deep.
But women who can simply take it absolutely exist yes.

>>18566176
This is a ridiculous argument and I wish it died out already. When a woman gives birth there's hormones that literally cause her pelvic bones to soften to give way. And even then the vagina tears more often than not (or well, is typically cut open to be ahead of this nowadays) and she's in general in a world of pain.
>>
>>18566182

It might not be the case - some people are just busy at times and don't bother with their phones. Don't lose all hope anon, now I feel bad.
>>
>>18566218
>6 figure salary
that's like the norm right?
>>
>>18566227
If he made $200k, that would be fantastic.

Most women want a financially strong man.
>>
>>18566190
I used to love thinking about this until I realized that the great thing about falling in love with someone is realizing that there are a bunch of different dynamics you can have with someone that are enjoyable, that lots of different appearances are hot in their own way, that different personality traits have their own ups and downs etc.

The only necessary things are boring stuff like being kind, having proper self-esteem, being reliable, having humor, a healthy interest in affection and sex etc.

Though I will concede that the type of men I check out most often is slightly chubby, hairy (both bodyhair and regular/facial hair) and generous with smiles.
>>
File: 9z73z3oi6taz.jpg (156KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
9z73z3oi6taz.jpg
156KB, 1080x1350px
>>18566190
My ideal girl would look like pic and has personality and occupation of this woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNY-1XVN7E
Her voice is so soft...
>>
>>18566067
If i see her as my future wife i will go through hell and back.

Tell us more about you, him or why do you think he is playing you and we might tell you whats up.
>unattractive
That is probably just your insecurity speaking.

>>18566069
Smiling, cuddling, annoying, making me sandwich and handholding me in public.

>>18566092
Magic wand? Think about him?
>>
>>18566212
>Its pointless
So basically Im fucked??

She doesn't seem to be that bothered, she's confident he wont share them (and he probably wont - not a douchebag).
But I still feel uncomfortable with it...

I personally would delete pictures of old lovers, out of respect.
Especially if she later on asked for it, out of respect for her new relationship
>>
>>18566273
Yes, pretty much yeah.

I applaud your stance and there's guys who feel the same way about deleting stuff from exes. But it is also quite common for guys to be extremely reluctant to do so (either because they actively jerk off to them sometimes, or because they simply like knowing they still have this token of an intimate relationship that most people experience only a few times in their life)... hence why I was saying, if he hasn't already deleted them on principle then it is extremely unlikely that he will do it because he is requested to. Hell, chances are he will lie to her and say he deleted them, effectively ending the conversation, when he hasn't. There's nothing to do about that. You can TRY, but if so she has to do it and she has to stress that she feels weird about him having that stuff while she's dating someone else. There's nothing against that really, just realize that it's a false assurance because you will never know whether he actually doesn't have them anymore and this is a topic people lie about as much as penis size.
>>
File: 1501185914258.jpg (167KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
1501185914258.jpg
167KB, 1280x986px
>>18566190
Sweet but also strong enough to deal with my bullshit. Must be tough enough to call me a piece of shit asshole when I act like one.

I don't care what she studies tbqh, that being said, I would prefer that it wasn't gender, socio, human resource, etc. It wouldn't be a deal breaker in any way, though.

She must be willing to tolerate my Frank Underwood immersion lifestyle.
She must go to the gym. I've been lifting 5 times a week, just about every week for 7 years now despite it having nothing to do with my occupation and number one (after her ofc) priority. She can do 30 min cardio three times a week (idc), but she should hit the gym.

Preferably below 5'11-6'0.

I want kids. I want daughters for some reason.

I want to give her the world.
>>
Girls: I used to be very good at playing piano but stopped playing for a while. I'm getting back into it. What genera of music will get me laid? I only played fast classical music before and it never got me any points with the ladies.
>>
File: 1499793457375.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499793457375.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>18566322
One pic isn't enough.
>>
>>18566325
If someone is going to be that impressed with your piano skills that it elevates you instantly to a catch, then it will be someone who is also highly musical (/also a pianist) and most impressed with intricate classical pieces that are both pleasing and difficult to play. Can't go wrong with Bach really.

However it is more likely that you'll woo girls who aren't endlessly interested and consider you being able to play the piano as a charming plus. In that case, being able to play movie pieces like from Titanic or Amélie will get you points, cutesy things like classic Disney songs and adaptations of current pop songs.
>>
>>18566343
I already picked Cobie, you imbecile.
>>
>>18566350
It's an example, for crying out loud. Autist.
>>
girls and boys, have you ever masturbated to picture of friends or people that you know before?
>>
>>18566378
I have masturbated to friends but not to pictures. Just the fantasies.
>>
So, I've been in a relationship with this amazing girl for 6 years now, but the last year or so, sex has been a difficult... topic(?). She says she doesn't get turned on anymore, not specifically by me, just in general she basically is never horny. Now recently she told me she's been thinking about it and she wouldn't mind if I maybe found someone else to do the whole sex thing with, as long as we stayed together and also that I told her about it and she maybe even got involved so it wouldn't be cheating.
I just can't wrap my head around this so I'd like to hear a(n other) women's perspective on this situation.
>>
I've been on a creepy facebook-escapade before. I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>18566343
>ywn come home to that
why live
>>
>>18566386
Sounds to me like she feels negative emotions about her lack of libido (guilt for not providing you with sexual intimacy, and/or worries that you will leave her, and/or worries that she's broken as a woman etc etc) and she doesn't really see a way out of it. The prospect of knowing that this is an issue and not being able to see anything vaguely resembling a solution makes her panic because she doesn't want you to take your love elsewhere. So she opt for another fix - you can get sex somewhere else.

How much of this is "sincere" (she's naturally not a jealous person, she finds the idea of you with another woman a relief because it absolves her, yada yada) and how much of it is her pushing down her feelings of jealousy and insecurity because she sees no other way and desperately wants ot make this work, I cannot judge without knowing her.

Tread VERY carefully. Being okay with the concept of your partner sleeping with someone else is only the most entry of levels. It's just starting there. And even if from her side nothing goes wrong, if you're in a relationship that has long been in a rut sexually, you yourself are very vulnerable to developing feelings for another girl who's cute and sweet and also showers you in eager sexual affection.
>>
>>18566378
Definitely. If only to mix it up, in my head.
>>
>>18566247
How the fuck is that soft?

Would bang to assert dominance, though.
>>
Girls

Have you ever had sex before that you felt very shameful about? To the point where you prevent yourself from having sex again?
>>
>>18566429
Not personally, no. I know it happens though.
>>
Girls, how thunder do you like your cocks?
>>
>>18566442

I'm a guy and it happened to me. The first time I had sex was shameful. It bothered me a lot, so now I can't have sex again. I was just curious if it happens to girls
>>
>>18566454
Yeah I have absolutely heard stories like that. Either (refraining) because they were too afraid that it would turn out similar, or because the experience had simply ruined the appeal of sex to them for the moment at least.
>>
>>18566458

Oh ok interesting
>>
>>18566378
absolutely, I don't know if a single fuckable woman was spared.
But I fap to memories, mostly. To the pic only, if the pic is already turning me on (becuase of some revealing clothing/sexy pose/etc.) thet's rare.
>>
>>18566190
Perfect spouse? One 100% honest, no judgement?

He should have a nice face, strong and muscular body, 6'0" tall, sweet and dominant personality. He should also be rich (yes, I said it). He should also have some hobbies like travelling, hiking and so on. He better never give other women more attention than me.
>>
Girls

Do girls every criticize or talk shit about other girls who are single and don't have sex? As a guy, I get looked down on and I know that people view me in a less masculine sense just based on the fact that I'm a single guy and don't believe in casual sex
>>
>>18566486
no, and you posted that already
>>
>>18566478
>better never give other women more attention than me.
That is by far the hardest thing in your list.
>>
>>18566489

it was the end of that thread, so I think you're the only person who have feedback
>>
>>18566486
It completely depends on the social clique. There's sororities where girls are pressured to go wild and what not. Personally I have never had a relationship and only once a sexual relationship and my friends never really pushed any opinions on me. At most if expressing frustration I'd get a "just install a dating app, then" or one or two friends gently suggesting that maybe I should lower my standards (not talking about what I expect from a guy but how much feelings I need involved before intimacy). But after I answered why I don't want that, they'd agree to disagree and let the topic rest. Never felt disrespected. Most of them never commented on it at all.

Nor did I ever hear them talk about other inexperienced girls like that. Having said that I know that it can happen among women. I think the opposite (shaming behavior they find tacky/slutty) is more common.
>>
>>18566478
ok, now how about an OK spouse? one just good enough?
>>
>>18566497
Literally why? Why can't you think with anything but your dick?!
>>
>>18566190
>tfw I always think about writing all characteristics that I find good or bad, but I fear becoming too obsessed with it
Does anyone here know this feel?

My penis likes dumb blondes with big tits, but my brain prefers intelligent "princessy" skinny girls.

>>18566513
If you had a dick, you would understand.
You can have that if you cut his dick off, though.
>>
Am I misguided in being bitter because my gf refuses to blow me when I know for sure she has blown other guys before?
>>
>>18566513
Hard doesn't mean impossible. We all have our struggle geez get off my ass
>>
Girls,

If your ex pestered you once or twice after breaking up, would them apologising or simply not contacting again and leaving you alone be better?
>>
>>18566526
Apologising for said behaviour and breaking contact for good or simply not contacting at all*
>>
>>18566520
try to take a shower
>>
Women - what could cause you to leave your boyfriend for another guy? Assume the situation is that you see your bf once a week or less and you spend several hours every day with the other guy for school/studying/work, the other guy is more attractive than your bf .
I ask because my girlfriend is in the situation and I'm paranoid.
>>
>>18566475
one of the girls i know is really sweet but god damn that body and she got tagged in a pic while she was in her bikini and i just couldnt control myself i had a desire to fap SO BIG i went to the bathroom at like 11 am to masturbate
>>
GIrls, when you were young (around 15 or under), did you ever fantazise about banging grown men (grown as in over 18, either in their 20s, middle aged or old men) just like we men fantizised about doing it with grown women?
>>
>>18566454

I'm a guy and I have had the same experience, maybe because I just lost my virginity around 1 month ago and it was with a MILF, and I wasn't really attracted to her.
She was older than my mother and just thinking about to makes me sick

Anyway after doing it with her I realised I don't want to a hook up I want to have sex with someone I actually like or care about.

Inb4 fag
>>
>>18566564
cool story, bro
tell it again
>>
File: adam_brody-620x412.jpg (84KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
adam_brody-620x412.jpg
84KB, 620x412px
>>18566190
>Ladies, what does the ideal man look like?
He looks like Adam Brody because my taste in men never changed after middle school.

Personality wise - very smart, curious, knowledgeable. Witty and able to joke about everything. Genuinely, truly kind. Romantic, but not conventionally so. Passionate and driven. A bit of a nerd, obsessive about his passions. Clumsy. Attentive. Laid back and patient. A grammar nazi at heart. Wants to fuck me all the time. Ridiculously in love with me. Likes hiking, travelling, working out, food, books, and my butt.

I don't care about the job. Mostly ended up with people who studied STEM shit, most of my exes are engineers or in academia (math).
>>
>>18566520
It's very understandable, I think by far most people would feel pissed off by that. But there is no point to dwell on it. If you have talked about it and you are sure that she isn't going to change her stance on oral on you, then you have to decide whether it's a dealbreaker or not. And when it isn't, do all you can to cope and not be too hung up on it. Staying in the relationship while feeding your bitterness is choosing the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>18566544
>Women - what could cause you to leave your boyfriend for another guy?
I like the other guy better. That's it.
>>
>>18566571
I didn't fantasise about men a lot (and I still don't, because I don't have an amazing imagination), but all the men I liked physically were in their mid-late 20s.
>>
>>18566573

For me, it was 6 years ago. I had sex with some girl who I did not find attractive at all. I only did it to lose my VCard. It was an awful experience. I felt and still feel very shameful about it.

I've had opprotunties with QTs over the years, but I won't allow myself to do anything. Anytime I think about sex I always remember that shit experience. Literally my mind processes it like this "Me + Sex = bad/negative/shame"
>>
>>18566571
No explicit banging whatsoever and my actual (conscious) taste in men was boyish and not intimidating. Think Orlando Bloom.

Having said that I recall feeling a certain attention/fascination towards grown men that I in hindsight realize has a sexual origin since I was extremely young. Another example is that I'd develop "crushes" on some of my adult teachers, but these "crushes" never went beyond really wanting them to consider me smart, engaging etc. Or daydreaming about saving their life and being their favorite pupil ever. Thinking about sexual stuff with them was weird and made me uncomfortable so at the time that made me conclude that whatever these weird feelings were, they weren't sexual. Now I see they were sexual, just a very underdeveloped way of dealing with it. Or mentally testing the waters or whatever you want to name it.

I was definitely a late bloomer but when I was fifteen and younger the sight of real sex or penises also still disgusted me. Instead I had sexually charged daydreams about men being very kind to me or goofing around with me.
>>
>>18566573
See, kids? This is what happens when your first time isn't good. You either become a fag, asexual or a pope.

My first time was wonderful with a hot prostitute.
>>
To my beloved women of this board.

What do you think about facial hair? Is it a no-go? Be 100% honest, don't hold back.
>>
>>18566617

So what are you suppose to do then?
>>
To quiet girls, assuming you're not the party type, what do you do when you want to put yourself out there for a relationship? Do you look for a partner through work, clubs or something?
>>
>>18566622
Become a pope as good as Francis.

I'm atheist, btw.
>>
>>18566621
I love it. Pretty much all kinds. There's things that don't work (eg guy with a thin, delicate face trying to rock a huge bushy beard that), don't try to opt for any specific look if it simply doesn't match your hair growth or face shape. But provided that this isn't an issue, I welcome it. I have actually waited a long time for sideburns to become hipstercool and am still a bit disappointed that they never did.
>>
>>18566628

Well my experience was already complete shit..
>>
>>18566626
My go to move is attending a lot of events that make it more likely for me to meet someone I have things in common with - like literary events/slam poetry nights, open to all lectures concerning topics I find interesting, small scale musical events... whatever fits my interests and has good options to mingle (so no booming music, no being ushered towards the door as soon as it's over). I'm also more open to attending group events with friends that include friends of theirs I have never met.
Many girls in this position also take to online dating or speed dating (still a thing). Or they let their friends set them up.

Work is a very common place to meet partners but not really a great place to actively give off signs of interest.
>>
>>18566621
>What do you think about facial hair? Is it a no-go?
Absolutely yes, if you can pull it off - it greatly depends on your face.
I generally love stubble and short-ish beards.
>>
>>18566626
I always met people I've dated randomly - at school, through friends, online (not on dating sites because they stress me, my current boyfriend and I met on 4chan).

If I had to meet a guy now, I'd probably do as >>18566644 said and attend events that allow me to talk to people with common interests.
>>
>>18566617
>hot prostitute.
>hot
>prostitute

k
>>
>>18566636
>guy with a thin, delicate face
Not that guy, but what the hell does that mean?

>>18566646
>depends on your face
Like what?
>>
>>18566694
Just a narrow face with fine bones. Think more "Ryan Gosling" than "Brad Pitt".
>>
File: Ryan-Gosling-stubble.jpg (680KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Gosling-stubble.jpg
680KB, 1000x1000px
>>18566697
>Ryan Gosling
He doesn't look good with stubble/small beard?
>>
File: oh fuck.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
okay ladies I need fuckin help for tonight...A female friend of mine I've known for a long ass time now just hit me up earlier this week to grab dinner and catch a movie tonight. We were never into each other during highschool, although I started to realize she was cute right after we graduated. Is this showing interest in me, or just being friendly still?
>>
>>18566715
Does it matter? Have fun, see where things go.

I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>18566709
He does, I was specifically talking about pairing this kind of face with a huge beard.

You have to lean into your natural appeal. Gosling can go clean shaven or like this or variations on short beards. But he's never going to look like the original lumberjack and if he tries to grow that kind of facial hair it will only look odd and mismatched.
>>
Girls how do you feel/how would you feel if your boyfriend told you that you aren't allowed to hang out with men. I want to tell my girlfriend that because it would just make me feel like she's safer which I really care about but I don't wanna tell her what she can and can't do.
>>
>>18566722
Dont tell her she isnt allowed to do so. Just tell her it makes you uncomfortable when she does it. If she is understanding, she'll want to adjust things anyways
>>
>>18566715
At most she is interested and silently wondering where things go. If you are friends then it would be normal for her to be more explicit about it if she actually expects the two of you to go on a date. So without further clues (like flirting), just go to have a fun night.
>>
>>18566722
That would be an instant dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>18566722
Immediate break up. My bf can't control me like that even if I love him. I'd also be hurt that he doesn't trust me.
>>
>>18566607
This post is so adorable, made me smile.
>>
File: bonjour.png (704B, 115x100px) Image search: [Google]
bonjour.png
704B, 115x100px
>>18566727
So just don't even try the stupid arm around her shoulder shit at the movie in other words? Alright that's easy
>>
File: IMG_2244.jpg (136KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244.jpg
136KB, 1024x682px
Girls

Is this guy attractive looking? I mean his facial features, not the scene since it's a pretty brutal scene.

Apparently my face looks just like his. I feel ugly, so, I'm wondering what girls think of this guy
>>
>>18566738
Depends on how things go. If she is touching you at any excuse and throwing you breathless smiles etc then it's fine. But if there is zero indication from her side that she thinks of it as more than grabbing food and a movie with a friend, don't.

>>18566739
I find him attractive, yes. And that's just looking at a still, not talking in real life with chemistry and smiles and what not.
>>
>>18566621
Well, I hate it, but a lot of girls are into it.
>>
>>18566722
I'd leave you. My best mate is a dude.
>>
>>18566742

What do you find attractive in that still? I'm genuinely curious. I literally have like the same mouth, nose, and structure as him. Almost identical, and I think it looks like shit
>>
>>18566761
Kinda sounds like you weren't into the guy in the first place. Why would you get into a relationship if you didn't think there would be rules of etiquette associated with it?
>>
What do girls think of tattoos?
>>
>>18566772
It's not rules of etiquette, it's my best friend since I was 3. There are self imposed things like not staying over at my friend's house, but going to an art exhibition or movie? No issue. And my boyfriend isn't so insecure he minds.
>>
>>18566779
I like them, if they're not enormous, covering you or sleeves. I think a few tasteful ones look great.
>>
Girls: define what it means to be a bad kisser.
Define what it means to be bad in bed.
>>
>>18566765
It's difficult to describe, I mean I can try to put it into words but at the end of the day it's a feeling. I'm not rationally picking anything apart myself, I just look at him and go "yeah, cool".

I think he has legitimately good features though. High cheekbones with those indented/sunken in cheeks. Just enough lines to not make him look boyish, but still fresh faced. Thick eyebrows. Mostly I like his nose, it gives him character. If he had a more normal nose he'd have a face so normal that it would border on forgettable, but this bold feature makes him remarkable still. Plus prominent noses are also masculine. I hope this gives you an idea.
>>
>>18566780
Yes, but you know relationships have rules of etiquette. This is often a common rule in relationships, albeit often an unspoken one. It sounds like you want all the perks, with none of the costs. Sounds kind of selfish, no?
>>
>>18566787

I guess that's a fair answer, thanks
>>
>>18566791
It's your rule, not mine, nor anyone I know. I've had bfs with female friends. As I said, my current bf likes my friend a lot. They get on great, and there's no issue.
>>
>>18566722
I'd follow your advice and leave you
>>
>>18566722
I'd break up with him. I don't even hang out with dudes all that much, but a guy who tells me what I'm allowed to do isn't the kind of guy I want to be with. I already have a mom.
>>
>>18566779
They're a deal breaker for me.

>>18566739
Can't say much from a picture, but yes, I find him attractive.
>>
>>18566779
Generally not a fan. I will overlook them though, as long as you're not covered in them and/or they aren't truly godawful.

>>18566783
>bad kisser
Mostly means not taking your partner's cues and going freestyle on their mouth. Sloppy kissing with tongues everywhere can be hot if you are both frantically going at it. Pushing your entire tongue in her mouth out of nowhere is not. Basically learn to mirror more or less what your kissing partner does, take their cue for what they're used to and like.

The most common complaints are bad breath, too much tongue (personally love tongue-y kisses but for some less is more), or just doing it on autopilot very fast without taking your time or finding a more natural rhythm.

>bad in bed
Many options. Being selfish (expecting oral but not giving it, acting like requests of yours are a chore killing his fun) is an easy one. Some guys just have zero natural sensuality - give one guy a breast and he'll gently cup it from below, follow the curve with his thumb, brush it with his fingers to give her goosebumps. Another guy will clamp down on it like it's a stressball. Same with rhythm: just like dancing comes easily to some and not to others, fluid thrusting and finding a rhythm is natural for some and not at all for others. So not having that sensuality or rhythm is another one, especially if the guy gets irked when he gets cues instead of taking them seriously.
Being so insecure that it gets in the way of enjoyment (wanting to keep his shirt on, wanting to hear he's the best and biggest ever to the point of awkwardness, not believing her when she shows enjoyment, not being able to take compliments). Not being compatible at all (in terms of how often and what kind of sex you want to have). Being overly critical of her body or performance. Being very uptight and shaming about little fuck ups (like queefs or an accident with anal).
>>
>>18566626
Dunno, I've never tried to find someone. If it happens, it happens. Most likely online.
>>
One day we meet, we really hit it off, she's very, very cool, we start planning going on looong vacation together.

The other day, we're planning to meet on some little festival and she mentions her boyfriend. She still wants to meet, though. Only the two of us

would it be too quick to think she's into me romantically? Or is it possible goven the premises?
>>
>>18566526
Not contacting at all would be better.
>>
>>18566828
Picture it the other way around: a girl can be bad in bed because she never wants to have sex. Or because she's a deafish during and entirely passive. But also because she makes hurtful comments, or because she does obviously fake porn moans the entire time, or because whenever she has to do the rhythm (like being on top) she just pounces a bit pathetically and has no clue what to do. Or because her hygiene is bad. Or because she isn't up for any of your fantasies.

It is easier to define what makes someone good in bed. Which is confidence, thoughtfulness, passion (and daring to express that passion aka the confidence), sincere attraction to their partner, technical skills, a sense of rhythm, good hygiene, playfulness and respect.
>>
>>18566809
>speaking for your bf
>not even bothering to acknowledge that I said it's often an unspoken rule
>saying it's "my rule" when I have no personal opinion on it
You sound like a real joy to be around
>>
>>18566122
Scream at her and probably punch her.
>>
>>18566722
I'd leave you. Even if I didn't have a group of friends that's mixed in terms of gender, the idea of a guy telling me I'm "not allowed" to do something is distasteful and paternalistic. You're not supposed to parent me.
>>
>>18566844
It's not an unspoken rule though, beyond high school. Most people I know hang out with a mixture of men and women, socially. I'm recounting what my bf has said to me, directly.
Maybe you're just not at the age where you can separate sex from friendship. It's okay, everyone was 18 once upon a time.
>>
>>18566850
Yes it is. If your parter was spending a lot of time with someone of the opposite sex, a majority of society would have some issue with this. How are you going to go against thousands of years of human society and just say "nope, that rustles my jimmies, and i am a narcissist, so I know I'm right, your wrong, and everyone that disagrees with me is wrong"
>>
>>18566862
I'm not the person you're talking to but I agree with her.
>>
Which games are you currently playing? Any multiplayer one? State your gender.
>>
>>18566862
>>18566876
Same. Also you are the first one bringing up "a lot of time". The initial question was talking about hanging out with men, period.
>>
>>18566862
Well, maybe we live in different societies, or we know different kinds of people. I would also point out the hypocrisy of your statement, assuming that I think that everyone who disagrees with me is wrong when you are doing exactly that.
>>
>>18566876
>>18566884
I see /adv/ has become r'eddit'.
>>
>>18566894
I'm backing my argument up with a few thousand years or human society. Your backing your argument up with "muh feelings".
>>
>>18566899
How so?
>>
>>18566903
I'm backing my argument with my own experience and those I know, and using human society as a basis is logically incorrect, as men and women couldn't even become friends for most of it. It would only be accurate to use the last hundred years or so.
Besides, it's inherently an Appeal to Nature fallacy.
>>
>>18566069
Knitting him a scarf, gloves and a hat for winter. Better start learning rn because winter ain't too far away. Also if he's a nintendtard get him a switch or rare amiboo. Or you could find something he has and loves and isn't working as well as it did before then replace it. If he has a bike get him some expensive winter tires. Tell us what he likes
>>
Is pumping and dumping women, bad? I've always been great at seducing women, but after becoming /fit/, it is through the roof. I'm having second thoughts about all of this. I can't help but feel like I'm hurting them in a way.
>>
>>18566914
As long as you're honest about your intentions, no.
>>
>>18566903
Pick up some novels from the past century or so. Plenty of examples of male-female friendship regardless of romantic involvement. This is if you are actually interested in reading about what everyday life used to be like and don't just want to use history as a hollow prop for internet arguments.
>>
>>18566914
How do I become Chad?
>>
>>18566914
It's only bad from your end if you are using confusion about what future there is for you to get laid. Or actively leading her on.

Yes some of the women you had sex with will feel kind of gross or used the day after, depending on their past experiences, their self esteem/overall character and how you treated them. But that isn't your responsibility and you cannot live your life anticipating how other people will feel about your actions. They have the responsibility to act in accordance with their needs and vulnerabilities.
>>
File: jon_hamm.jpg (177KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jon_hamm.jpg
177KB, 620x412px
>>18566190
As a straight man dating a girl rn I would say John hamm during mad men is the perfect man. Would give him a succ
>>
>>18566908
>Appeal to Nature pattern
>slap fallacy on the end of it to make stupid people think pattern = bad
>1+1 = 2 is another pattern
>bad
I'm arguing with an idiot here, or fell for bait. Either way, I'm done with this
>>
File: 1447414510879.jpg (31KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447414510879.jpg
31KB, 350x240px
I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago, the thing I really miss is smelling her.

Smelling her armpits or pussy got me really hard, I would smell her panties while jacking off or before lifting weights for the testosterone boost to increase my lifts (home gym).

I think I got addicted to smelling the female pheromones, and now I went cold turkey.

I know they sell used panties online but that's kind of disgusting because I know they fuck other guys and probably have an STD.
>>
File: 1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg (139KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg
139KB, 736x1105px
>>18566932
Agreed. Would marry any day, wouldn't even mind the constant cheating.
>>
>>18566936
It is a fallacy to say that something is "natural" therefore good or true. i.e. it's natural that men and women get jealous of friendships of the opposite gender, therefore it's good.
>>
>>18566922
>>18566929
Honestly, I'm just really humorous (laugh all the time) and flirty. One thing leads to another and we end up cuddeling, kissing, then sex. I never imply anything, I just go with the flow of the situation. Several of them are friends or ends up being friends. Several of them acts really needy around me, seeking attention and what not.

I don't want any relationship just yet. Women are my greatest weakness.

>>18566928
I'm not Chad, I'm me.
>>
>>18566190
John hamm guy here
Ideal wife would be better pic related
Personalty would be weeb type and is okay with me being a manchild with my /toys/. Job wise she can be whatever as long as it doesn't stress her out too much or drains her of energy.
>>
File: 1500151610247.jpg (203KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1500151610247.jpg
203KB, 1280x1920px
>>18566987
Men of /adv/ have excellent taste in women.
>>
>>18566386
Make sure she's okay with being a cuck but also do it as sparingly as possible. Maybe tell her after cucking her that the girl could never replace her and that you miss being able to fuck her and that the other girls don't add up to how perfect she is.
>>
>>18566987
>>18567008
those faces are fucking terrible. Bodies are ok
>>
do fat guys turn you off?
and how much?
>>
File: 1490787766780.jpg (83KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490787766780.jpg
83KB, 499x750px
>>18567015
Ok, what about this one?
>>
>>18567015
fag
>>
File: 1389553149323.gif (2MB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
1389553149323.gif
2MB, 350x251px
>>18567015

Check out this asshole pretending like he's too good for Alexandra Daddario
>>
>>18566987
>>18567008
What kind of eyes are those? Ice blue?
>>
>>18567025
>>18567031
He's right though. She has a weird face.
>>
>>18567035
Post a good looking face according to you.
>>
>>18567035

Well lets take a look at your face then we'll see whose face is weirder; yours or one of the hottest actresses in the entire world.

I know this is a fairly innocuous comment but you neggers are like nails on a chalk board, dude. You have this inherent urge to try to take people down a peg at every possible opportunity. Its not good enough for you to just admire this beautiful women you just can't help but tear her down somehow. Its so weird, man. I just can't get over it.
>>
Guys, do you like girls sucking on your morning wood?
>>
a girl stroked my cock one time, I had the desire to put her second hand on my asshole.

how do ladies you feel about this?
>>
>>18567023
without the makeup, she might be good. With it she looks terrible
>>
>>18567048
Nigga, post a good looking chick.
>>
>>18567043
I like girls sucking on my any wood
>>
Guys, what do you think about (what seems like) an increase in men wearing makeup, having their nails done etc.?
>>
>>18567081
It's not really an increase. Have you ever seen an 80s movie or musician? I'd say it's gone down.
>>
>>18567083
>I'd say it's gone down.
Do you not have social media or anything?
>>
>>18567081
dont care
as far as im concerned, live and let live until someone is being harmed by it
>>
File: king ludwig 14.jpg (470KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
king ludwig 14.jpg
470KB, 787x1024px
>>18567081
I hope they do, but it's not really the case. I have this dream of everyone else becoming faggots so I can have all the ladies for myself.

Anything specific you're thinking of?
>>
>>18566021

Guys and girls

Would it bother you if your partner was bisexual?
>>
>>18567100
Yes.
>>
>>18567100
yes
>>
>>18567100
Yes
>>
>>18567100
No.
>>
>>18567116
Cuck.
>>
>>18567122
If you trust that your partner is faithful despite being attracted to other people of the opposite sex, what's the big deal with also being attracted to their own sex?
>>
>>18567104
>>18567106
>>18567111

Cheer for the honesty. Is there any specific reason it turns you off?
>>
>>18567124
Not him, but you're literally doubling the chance of being cheated on. Humans cheat, even the angel or a gf and the demi-god of a bf.

>>18567128
See above.
>>
>>18567132
>literally doubling
Only if you assume that whether or not someone cheats has to do with whether or not they find someone else attractive and not whether or not they have self control, are happy in the relationship, develop feelings easily, have self-destructive tendencies, need external validation and so on.
>>
>>18567128
It would turn me off to think of my boyfriend having done/wanting to do homo things.
>>
File: 1446662985398.jpg (12KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1446662985398.jpg
12KB, 284x284px
>>18567139
>feminism and women want guys to be more feminmine and in touch with their feelings
>but hate homos and bisexual men
>>
File: Staceys.webm (3MB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Staceys.webm
3MB, 480x600px
>>18567138
You're very very naive.
>>
>>18567100
No. I'm bi, so it would be hypocritical.
>>
>>18567128
>>18567132
>>18567138

I was about to ask if gender makes a difference?

a bi guy could be getting his dick sucked via grindr while a bi girl might be different.
>>
>>18567157
You are the one simplifying everything like a mathematic formula.

Should you not get with a very attractive person, because they have more opportunities to cheat? Should you get with someone who only can find people of a single race attractive, so they have less options?

If people stray, they stray. There's always forbidden fruits.
>>
>>18567160
It's much easier for a bi guy to get dick as opposed to a bi chick.

t. best friend is a bi man with a lot of experience in the community
>>
>>18567160
For the record I was the initial anon saying it's no issue for me and I'm a straight woman.
>>
>>18567173
As opposed to a bi chick getting pussy, that is.
>>
>>18567147

I feel like you don't really have much experience with women if you honestly think that hating homosexual men is a popular aspect of feminism.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18567147
Fagits
>>
>>18567182
Hating men is
>>
File: 1.3.jpg (297KB, 2193x935px) Image search: [Google]
1.3.jpg
297KB, 2193x935px
>>18567172
Interesting.

Well, you should tell the guy. You should tell him how you fucked her in her tight delicious pussy. How you sucked her nipples, pulled her hair, licked her neck. You should tell him how she moaned and screamed your name. How the two of you say ''I love you''.

Only then, can you achieve unlimited power.
>>
>>18566962
Ok, you are You Thundercock. How do I get into the Thundercock family?

>>18567008
Nope.

>>18567023
She should eat some sandwiches.

>>18567081
As a manly man, I don't think about other men.

>>18567100
I'd encourage it.

>>18567122
Girl with girl sex isn't cheating. It is only cheating if there is a penis involved.

>>18567157
Dumb blondes with big tits are so damn hot!
>>
>>18567182
Feminism doesn't discriminate when it comes to hating men. They don't hate certain men, they hate all men.

But that's literally the only equal thing about feminism.
>>
To everyone

Are you american?
>>
>>18567208
No, (western) European.
>>
>>18567208
brit bong
>>
>>18567208

No, Irish
>>
>>18567208
New Zealand
>>
>>18567208
Mixed, living in Scandinavia.

Not the stereotypical mixed.
>>
>>18567208
No, I am not.
>>
>>18567208
No, South American
>>
>>18567168
The temptation has doubled, you fool.
>>
Why are men so weak for women? And by women, I mean our bodies.
>>
>>18567265
We are until a certain age when hormones and shit don't play such a big part. I stopped caring as much about sex and all that when I hit my 20s.

Highschool though, I was weak as fuck.
>>
>>18567265
Because you had to eat fruit.
>>
>>18566067
I'd avoid it desu. It's just going to make her clingier or hurt her or something.

>>18566378
No

>>18567043
It's alright.

>>18567081
Gay desu.
>>
>how about if I'm honest on a dating profile. something like this.

I prefer a comfortable life, I stay in and post pointless comments on 4chan. I'll happily go out somewhere but if you want to watch some chinese cartoons or kino online via cytube that'll will be a start. I like comic books but not that normy deadpool drivel. I've liked pubs in the past but can't really stand nightclubs.

I'm straight but I'll happily go out with a transgender if their cute enough, if you don't have a certain hole you have two others to work with. I do have a fetish for anuses' so expect me to treat your balloon knot like it's my only source of oxygen. I can except a chubby girl but I have a limit. I'm ok with race mixing so don't be put off if you're brown.

I like practical girls with a dry sense of humour. It's a plus if know how to cook something spicy or steak (medium rare), looks aren't too important and being affectionate is a preferable.

>ok I'm being TOO honest here but you get the picture.
>>
File: aEYK0wo_700b.jpg (25KB, 460x324px) Image search: [Google]
aEYK0wo_700b.jpg
25KB, 460x324px
>be me
>work in the office

chick 1:
>sometimes walk in front of my cubicle to go to the pantry (could use easier way but did not)
>pretends to not look when she walks, i watch her walk everytime
>our eyes meet for a few sec everytime we see each other
>tried to sit around the place she usually hangs
>can see her body language that she wants me to talk to her
>we both know theres some attraction but too much of a cuck to say hi to each other

chick 2:
>always walk in front of my cubicle to go to the pantry (could use easier way but did not)
>pretends to not look when she walks, i watch her walk everytime
>i purposely left something on the floor
>she comes in and asked if its mine with a big now-i-have-something-to-talk-to-you face, added with a grinning smile
>i say thanks
>she left

What the fuck do I do? Should I choose or leave? Im pretty sure theyre both friends since they are sitting near to each other. Chick 1 is cuter than chick 2, but chick 2 is wearing glasses, im a huge fan of glasses on chicks.

Am I tripping or these are the signs chicks usually show when they're interested?

Id say im a 7-8, dress nicely and take care of myself. Since it's the IT office, no man takes care of their appearance.
>>
>>18567208

poland here. what about you, anon?
>>
File: 1491950710473.jpg (247KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491950710473.jpg
247KB, 767x1024px
>>18567265
Men have 1000x stronger sex drives on average.

If men are denied sex/women their whole lives, they can actually go crazy and end up like Elliot Rodgers.

Men basically need sex, that's the only reason men even deal with women's bullshit, if they couldn't have sex with you they wouldn't spend money on you or try to impress you.

If men could easily get sex for free regardless of their financial/social status (like how women have it), most men wouldn't even work, and they wouldn't go to college.

The only reason the majority of men even have a job or go to college is so they can get sex and/or have children.

Women and marriage laws are really bad now, that's one reason there's more men becoming NEETs and dropping out of society.
>>
Question for the ladies (and men with relevant experience)

How long is too long to wait until you call someone?

I was at a bar in late May last year and asked a girl for her number after we started talking. I never ask for numbers, and I was on crutches at the time, so told her that if she gave me her number I could call here when I'm all healed up. I never did because I got involved with someone else. Now that that's out of the way, I'm still thinking of her. Would it be strange to call more than a year later and ask her out?

>inb4 she probably met someone else and forgot about that one night
I'm aware, but you never know right? Let's say that she's single.
>>
>>18567285
Bad idea.

>post pointless comments on 4chan
Even as a 4channer myself, I consider it a red flag if anyone is actually open about it. This shows that the guy either "doesn't care what people think of him" or is so socially inept that he doesn't realize the impression it makes.

> if you want to watch some chinese cartoons
More or less fine

> kino online via cytube that'll will be a start
I'm not familiar with this reference. Isn't kino something about breaking the touch barrier in PUA speak? I hope you're not referring to skype sex.

>but not that normy deadpool drivel.
Instead of looking like an elitist and driving away any deadpool fans, include what you DO like.

>I'm straight but I'll happily go out with a transgender if their cute enough
A transgirl will NOT want to date you if you advertise the fact that you believe that dating her would make you "not straight". Saying "If you're cute enough" sounds vapid and rude. Make the judgement call when you actually look at her. You'll make actually cute transgirls think, "This guy isn't going to think I'm good enough, he thinks I'm not really a girl, why should I bother. Chaser."

>if you don't have a certain hole you have two others to work with. I do have a fetish for anuses' so expect me to treat your balloon knot like it's my only source of oxygen
Are you trying to find a girlfriend or a ONS? Talking about sex is an AWFUL idea if you're looking for an actual relationship. I can't speak to looking for a fuck buddy because I've never been in that position.

> I can except a chubby girl but I have a limit.
You're telling a chubby girl that you'll "put up" with her. Why would she want to date someone who just puts up with her instead of someone who actually likes her? Don't talk about appearance like this. Even if positively spinned, it makes you look creepy.

>I'm ok with race mixing so don't be put off if you're brown.
This makes you look mega racist. Don't talk about appearance.
>>
>>18567307
I've had this happen to me before. A guy called me a year later. I told him I was impressed that he followed through. If I wasn't with someone else, I would have given him a chance on a date. Go for it.
>>
>>18567307
>some girl you met at a bar
>calling her an entire YEAR later
I'd personally find it weird that you kept the number for all that time.
>>
>>18567307
This >>18567320, assuming I even remembered who you were
>>
>>18567305
Isn't prostitution illegal in fatland
>>
>>18567320
>>18567323

Do people delete numbers?
>>
>>18567305

>Men have 1000x stronger sex drives on average.

False.

>If men are denied sex/women their whole lives, they can actually go crazy and end up like Elliot Rodgers.

Elliot Rodgers was mentally ill. There is no justification on the planet for murdering women because you feel like your money, clothes and car entitles you to them.

>Men basically need sex, that's the only reason men even deal with women's bullshit, if they couldn't have sex with you they wouldn't spend money on you or try to impress you.

Speak for yourself. Just because you view all relationships as a business transaction doesn't mean the rest of us do.

>If men could easily get sex for free regardless of their financial/social status (like how women have it), most men wouldn't even work, and they wouldn't go to college.

I know plenty of men without money or social status who do quite well with women, the difference between they aren't sexist twats who generalize women and treat them like commodities.

>The only reason the majority of men even have a job or go to college is so they can get sex and/or have children.

Again, speak for yourself. There's nothing wrong with having an opinion but stop projecting all of your insecurities onto mankind as a whole. Me and the men I know pursue our careers and education because of our ambition to be good people, do what we love and leave decent legacies for our children. Not only are you falsely generalizing women you're also doing it to men and its just plain bullshit.

>Women and marriage laws are really bad now, that's one reason there's more men becoming NEETs and dropping out of society.

The divorce rate in the U.S. hit a 40 year low last year. Nothing of what you're saying is based in objective reality. Stop blaming untreated mental illness on women. Stop blaming the fact that you're incapable of being a productive member of society on women. Take this horse shit to >>>/r9k/, kid.
>>
>>18567313
>>18567313
that's what I thought. I've suspected I'm not the greatest person ever but I'm also aware I've come across as disingenuous before. trying to say what they want to hear.
>>
>>18567318
I'll add onto my response here because I guess other girls would find it weird. If she finds it weird, then you'll be in no different position than if you never called her. I don't see a risk.
>>
>>18567329
Yeah, why keep them? If I haven't talked to someone in a few weeks and I don't know them very well, I delete their number.

After a full year of having the phone number of someone I don't even know, it would be well and truly gone.
>>
>>18567329
Of course they do. It's like deleting Facebook friends you don't talk to and never will. Why keep them?
>>
>>18567340
I've friended people from college and old work places, their people I never talk to probably never will. I still like to see their updates on the wall, to see them get married, get new jobs and have kids. I only lurk though, I don't want them to see me comment/like and think 'who's this guy again, maybe I should unfriend him'.

I know it sounds creepy but I just check it now and again. It's seeing life go by.
My old best friend from high school, has worked out, got a career and has a girl and three kids.
>>
>>18567335
Thanks for trying (I'm going to go for it!)
>>
>>18567368
I think this is fair. If they wouldn't want you to creep on them, they would delete you, so they've basically given you permission to subscribe to their life events. Isn't that the point of facebook?
>>
>>18567368
Yeah but what about the people who have deleted YOU? People delete other people's contact details, it happens.
>>
>>18567387
true
again I just look at updates, I don't try and find their addresses or anything
>>
File: 1494084902164.png (739KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1494084902164.png
739KB, 1000x563px
>>18567331
>I know plenty of men without money or social status who do quite well with women
I guarantee you don't know any broke NEETs or homeless men that do well with women.

High school (or a girlfriend they've had since high school) doesn't count, they weren't NEETs.

>Not only are you falsely generalizing women you're also doing it to men and its just plain bullshit.
Whether men admit it or not, or whether they even realize it themselves, the primary reason they're working or going to college is to get sex and/or have children, or else most of them wouldn't even bother.

For women it's a different story, they're stupid herd animals that basically just do what they're told, except they're being told what to do by terrible influences now.

No woman on Earth would start a long-term relationship with a broke NEET, almost all women in relationships are technically whores.

>The divorce rate in the U.S. hit a 40 year low last year.
So did the actual marriage rate, it's because no one is getting married anymore.

You're running out of marriages that will end in divorce, they already divorced, and new marriages aren't happening.

>Me and the men I know pursue our careers and education because of our ambition to be good people,
You're not a good person because you have a career, all you're doing is supporting an oppressive capitalist system, and taking a job from someone who needs it even more than you.

Men who opt to be NEETs do much more to benefit society, male NEETs who opt out of society:

- Raise wages and give workers better working conditions.
- Reduce female hypergamy, basically reducing the extreme cost of pussy and female entitlement by lowering the supply of "acceptable men"
- Helping end feminism and divorce courts that ruin men's lives, women will have to present themselves as more desirable to men, and the #1 way they could do that is by being less feminist, and getting rid of feminist laws and divorce courts
>>
File: 1490117168493.jpg (91KB, 700x822px) Image search: [Google]
1490117168493.jpg
91KB, 700x822px
Girls,
I asked out this girl and she said yes. We figured out what we'd be doing, then I told her the time and place to meet. In response to this she said
>okay lol

What did she mean by this, unironically?
>>
>>18567414
>>The divorce rate in the U.S. hit a 40 year low last year.
>So did the actual marriage rate, it's because no one is getting married anymore.

As much as most of this is cringe, this is accurate. Marriage rates in most Western countries (UK, Australia etc) have seen major drops in marriages.
>>
>>18567395
I'm sure they have.

A girl from work did it but it was someone I only talked to a couple of times (she found a new job and thus didn't stay long). I didn't mind, she probably looked at her friends and thought 'I never talk to this guy anyway'

another girl is one I went to college with, at the time I friended classmates in an attempt to network. I only noticed when I didn't see her self-indulgent posts. I guess I don't really want to follow her but she had a few hundred friends, the collector type. She was still friends with other classmates she talked to even less. I couldn't help but think she saw something I posted and shunned me specifically (I am into star trek for example). She was a bit of a narcissist.
>>
>>18567414
>I guarantee you don't know any broke NEETs or homeless men that do well with women.
I'm broke and homeless, and I do swimmingly well with women, nice to meet you
>>
>>18567414
>I guarantee you don't know any broke NEETs

I know a dumbass NEET that's 24, never worked, is pretty whatever looking and still manages to pull women who work and are better educated than him.

Shit even when I was a NEET a year or two after highschool I still managed just fine.
>>
File: 1488511141930.png (514KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
1488511141930.png
514KB, 899x677px
women itt- if you claim to hate fuckboys so much, why do you still always fall for them? do you *genuinely* hate them or are you just saying that?
>>
>>18567437
different anon here
I'm serious here, how?

what about buying them drinks?
or taking them back to your place?
are you really funny or good looking?
>>
>>18567437
Wow nice to meet you.

I'm a 700 year old vampire, I can also bench 400lbs.

>>18567443
"Pull women", like just fuck them? I admit you can do this as a NEET, although it would still be very helpful to lie and/or not tell them about your real financial status.

How many entered relationships with him though? This practically never happens, ever. If you saw this it is an extremely rare exception.

Where do you live?
>>
>>18567414

>I guarantee you don't know any broke NEETs or homeless men that do well with women.

Being a NEET is a treatable condition. I don't hold people accountable for their afflictions but I do hold them accountable for their treatment. If all you want to do is live in your mom's basement, play video games, weigh 300 pounds and complain about how women don't like you you have no one to blame but yourself.

>Whether men admit it or not, or whether they even realize it themselves, the primary reason they're working or going to college is to get sex and/or have children, or else most of them wouldn't even bother.

So your argument is, "I know what men want in their life better than they do even if they tell me the complete opposite."

>For women it's a different story, they're stupid herd animals that basically just do what they're told, except they're being told what to do by terrible influences now.

Take this tin-foil hat bullshit to >>>/r9k/. I'm not even going to dignify this horse shit with a response.

>No woman on Earth would start a long-term relationship with a broke NEET, almost all women in relationships are technically whores.

After talking with you for just a brief few moments I think I've discovered why you're so angry and why women despise you.

>Men who opt to be NEETs do much more to benefit society

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my entire life. This conversation is over. I think you'd be much happier popping on over to your MRA forum and complaining with the rest of the neckbearded land whales about how its society's fault that you're all worthless sacks of shit.

Just in case, I'm giving you a 10/10. Your either the most delusional person I've ever had the misfortune of talking to or a very convincing troll. Either way, touché.
>>
>>18567449
>if you claim to hate fuckboys so much, why do you still always fall for them? do you *genuinely* hate them or are you just saying that?
I don't think I ever fell for a fuckboy. I know girls who did, I personally never did.
>>
>>18567449
it's time for a course in very basic logics, kid
>>
>>18566831
bump
pls respond
>>
>>18567453
Pulls them for fucking and pulls them for long term dating too.

I couldn't count how many relationships he's had honestly. Maybe 6 in the last 5 years?
>>
File: 1490786917978.jpg (221KB, 1403x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1490786917978.jpg
221KB, 1403x1403px
>>18567454
>If all you want to do is live in your mom's basement, play video games
That's exactly what I want to do until society is fixed, or a civil war starts that I can fight in to fix it.

I am sad about it, but I have no other reasonable choice.

>weigh 300 pounds and complain about how women don't like you
I lift weights, eat pretty well, take vitamins, and I'm great physical condition. Being a NEET that lives with your mom doesn't stop you from physical fitness.

Yeah women not liking me makes me angry, not being able to have sex or kids drives me crazy.

>I think I've discovered why you're so angry and why women despise you.
Women despise me because I'm a broke NEET, I have 0 financial or social status to offer them, it wouldn't matter if I had 10/10 looks and a "great personality", no woman on Earth would enter into a relationship with me because I'm NEET.

>:Take this tin-foil hat bullshit to >>>/r9k/. I'm not even going to dignify this horse shit with a response.
It's true, even a few of the more intelligent females know it's true.

>>18567486
There's something you're leaving out here, what is his social status? How did he meet these women? Was he born into a wealthy/influential family?

Where do you live?

That or you're lying.
>>
>>18566122
Smack her ass and grab a handful of those milkies
>>
>>18567471
>>
>how do you feel if someone lists flying drones as a hobby?

>how do you feel if someone lists table top PRGs as a hobby?
>>
>>18567497
>what is his social status?
Well, he has none really.

>How did he meet these women?
Tinder lately but before that it was just by hanging out at bars or through friends of friends.

>Was he born into a wealthy/influential family?
Nope. He's quite poor actually, he maybe has $500 to his name?

>Where do you live?
Australia
>>
Girls, this is why you need big tits: >>18566122
>>
>>18567532
as a straight dude, small tits can be cute too tbqh.
>>
I didn't read all the rules because they looked bitchy so just ignore me if this isn't OK.

What are non-specific things that make a guy hot to you, ladies? Like if you see a guy walking down the street what would make you go damn and want him to come up to you?
>>
>>18567534
thats really up to ones own preferences i think, a situation like that is way too chancey and short
>>
>>18567534
>There is no one answer. Preferences differ
>>
>>18567534
What makes a girl attractive to you as a guy? It's mostly universal traits, otherwise it just genuinely varies from person to person. Confidence, good looks, height, good appearance are good physical traits, but then there are loads of more subtle ones that do vary from person to person.
>>
>>18567545
K. I'm confident and tall and not bad with the ladies and just want to know how to be sexier for fun.

Ex: a girl at work told me to show off my forearms more. looking for feedback like this.
>>
>>18567543
it's still stupid to pretend there aren't general universally attractive features.
>>
>>18567534
6'2" or taller

Chiseled face with masculine features, strong jawline, "hunter eyes"

Muscular, low bodyfat

Thick hair (genetics), well groomed.

Nice clothes.

An aura of wealth/power/confidence
>>
do girls like ottermode or more muscular type bodies more?
>>
>>18567577
muscular for sure
>>
File: brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg (29KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg
29KB, 400x287px
>>18567578
i have a body similar to brad pitt in fight club rn, took a while but now im done, not sure whether to keep going and building muscle or just keep as is?
>>
>>18567592
is muscular like a more chiseled version of ottermode?
either way i think u look fine rn, nice job senpai
>>
>>18567601
well what brad pitt is in that pic is basically super skinny with muscles, aka ottermode. more muscular would just be higher bodyfat and bigger muscles. i could keep as is or keep going, i know its vain af but i honestly just lifted for girls kek so whichever is best
>>
>>18567608
that looks fine, but my personal preference is guys with meaty pecs and abs. they don't have to be super cut, i don't need to see a six pack for it to be ideal, but i love when a guy just looks big and intimidating. i also have a weird thing for giant forearms
>>
>>18567601
aaaah ok ok, honestly though i think you're already better than average. so what u do from here on out is not going to deter girls or anything unless u start liftin and looking like 3 wwe wrestlers combined or something
u wont have to view it as vain if u just start doing what u wanna do!
>>
>>18567081
Would want to get my feet done cause they're bad. Would never wear make up unless somehow I need up on tv. How do I feel about more guys wearing it? Eh I'm not sure if it makes it more difficult for me to get women over them so for right now I don't care.
>>18567208
Am American
>>18567100
My gf of 3 years is straight but I've been planting the seed in her head that she might be bi. She talks and hangs with edgy, druggie and lesbo/bi girls. Hoping for a 3sum one day.
>>
Does the loneliness ever end or will I get rejected by every girl I meet? I don't know why I'm so unappealing to them, the dates seem to go well and we seem to have a good time together but they never want to go out again. The same thing happens even with people I try to befriend. I only have 2 friends, everyone else seems to enjoy my as an acquaintance but never as a friend.

I just don't understand what's wrong with me, is there something in my body language that gives off serial killer vibes or something?
>>
>>18566831
Fuck her brains out and tell the boyfriend you found out afterwards
>>
>>18567524
Kinda lame but there could be some out there that likes that shit
>>
>>18567653
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
>>18567663
Because you guys are all-knowing.
>>
File: 1497231424815.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497231424815.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
So...I've heard about the whole if you wank one out, you get acne thing for guys. I'm wondering if something similar happens for girls. My skin actually looks perfect right now aside from my chin--the alleged "hormonal acne" area. It's weird. I've been masturbating a lot lately (unfortunately I'm one of those that once I orgasm, I feel like another one) and wonder if that has something to do with this.
>>
>>18567804
>I've heard about the whole if you wank one out, you get acne thing for guys.
Not true.

Acne is caused by excessive oil on the skin and sweat. Keeping a clean pillowcase when you sleep at night will help stop it as will cleaning your face, such as just splashing some water on and wiping dry with a towel.

Jacking it has no effect on acne.
>>
>>18567813
Hm, I see. At least I ruled that out.

Cleansing alone a while back didn't really do anything for my acne. Maybe I just have other hormone problems...I have 2 day periods irregularly and don't have PMS. That's kinda weird. Fuck, maybe I should just see a doctor.
>>
>>18567653

it won't

>27 year-old virgin who has never went out on a date and has struck out more times than I care to remember
>>
>>18567844
It depends on how old you are too. Acne breakouts can continue into your early 20s and it's fairly common.
>>
>>18567804
not a girl but i dont think it happens for anyone at all
>>
>>18567333
It's not about lying. It's about recognizing what's appropriate for what situation. Dating sites are weird and the etiquette isn't obvious. It's obvious that you shouldn't tell your grandma about how you have a fetish for assholes. It's less obvious that you also shouldn't tell that to someone on a first date.

You don't have to add extras. I'm telling you to cut out, not add in. This would be better:

I prefer a comfortable life, I stay in and post pointless comments on the internet. I'll happily go out somewhere but if you want to watch some chinese cartoons that'll will be a start. I've liked pubs in the past but can't really stand nightclubs. I'm more of a fan of comic books, such as ( _______________).

I like practical girls with a dry sense of humour. It's a plus if know how to cook something spicy or steak (medium rare).
>>
>Girls
has your boyfriend ever attempted to get you to do a 3 way even tho you're straight?
How did you react? Did you agree to it? How did it go?
>>
>>18566190
Humble, kind, caring, traditionalist, wants to have a big family, doesn't care about the modern world and rejects its degeneracy.

Essentially someone you can cuddle with and ride the tiger with during these times.
>>
>>18567909
broke up the next day
>>
>>18567920
I mean if it's a guy you have always wanted? :)
>>
>>18567968
You seem manipulative anon
>>
>>18567970
that a yes
>>
>>18567968
still nope
>>
>>18567909
>>18567968
Fuck no
>>
>>18566021

I've been dating my girlfriend for about a year, and we've made each other's lives happier while helping the other to grow as a person.

There's just one problem.

This evening she went on a rant about how much she hates The Land Before Time. She said it was too drab and completely unrelatable.

So, it's obvious that I need to break up with her, but how should I do it?
>>
>>18567988
Feed her to the Sharptooth.
>>
Girls,

What are the things you want out of a relationship?
>>
>>18567988
>So, it's obvious that I need to break up with her, but how should I do it?
Poop yourself and then she'll leave in disgust and then she'll find someone more mature than you.
>>
>>18567988
reddit really is invading
>>
Do girls get overprotective of their guy friends? or rather, how exactly do they go about it?

I was talking to female colleague the other day (among some others) when an old (female) friend showed up and joined the conversation. The two women knew each other so I figured they'd get along, but in just a few minutes the discussion I had been in with the female colleague had fractured and I was in a one-on-one conversation with my old friend, who left abruptly afterwards.

There was no overt rudeness, but after my friend left I got the distinct feeling there had been some kind of dominance display, and talking to me wasn't so the goal as was getting me to stop talking to the other woman.
>>
>>18568059
Do any of this women have feelings for you (that you know)? It might be straight up jealousy.
Women play dominance games all the time, specially between themselves, so don't think too much about it. If this happens more than once you should probably talk to whichever female you trust more and ask her what is their deal?
>>
>>18567909

A girl told me she did it with her ex boyfriend and her boyfriends ex girlfriend and that was such a turn off.

Maybe if I was looking for hook up I wouldn't give a fuck but I want a proper decent fucking girl to raise a family with not that weird threesome shit.
>>
>>18567992

Really subjective

I met a girl I instantly fell in love with her, she said she likes me, all I could think about is wanting to be with her, have a family with her and making her happy.

That's what all women want right?

Nope, she told me to chill out
>>
Ladies:
How much time do I give a girl to cool off? We got into an argument that I unintentionally started and I wonder what's the appropriate amount of "space" to give her before we even talk and/or discuss anything.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.