[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 23

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
How would you react to a guy having a seizure while having sex with you? Would you give him another chance? If it happened again would you give up on him?
>>
How do you attract women if you have extra weight, smoke, and have little confidence
>>
Would you be ok having sex with a guy without eyes? medical condition, eyes were surgically removed from sockets.
>>
>tfw the princess is taking too long to reply
Princess, please. ;_;
>>
Two questions:
1) A girl i'm seeing is letting me fuck her raw. This feels amazing and causes me to get close to cumming a lot faster. She still cums multiple times but I cum fast too (3-5 mins), is that a problem?
2) Same girl is giving me pregnancy scares. She says shes on two forms of birth control and would get an abortion if she got pregnant. I am having trouble trusting her on this and birth control isn't 100% effective. Do I wrap up?
>>
>>18535937
No, that's creepy. Sorry.
>>
>>18536099
>She still cums multiple times but I cum fast too (3-5 mins), is that a problem
Not at all, she must really like you to fake it several times in 3 mins

>Same girl is giving me pregnancy scares
oh it makes sense now.
>>
>>18535892
I would run as fast as possible. I don't need this kind of shit in my life
>>
>>18536110
Yea honestly I really feel like she's faking too... she keeps telling me how its the best sex she's had. You think she's trying to be my baby mama?
>>
>>18536119
but he's faster than you because of the seizure, bitch you'd wish you were dead after he's done with you
>>
>>18535909
you fix those issues and try again
>>
>>18536110
>>18536126

I'd like to make a few other points clear:
1) I will thrust in a position for 3-5 minutes and slow down, then go again. Usually I repeat several times causing her to orgasm.
2) When I say pregnancy scares, she is not scared at all. I am the one that is scared because I sometimes precum in her.

She keeps asking if I feel her vagina tightening (I don't). Sometimes I feel her back arch and body convulse, others I don't. I am wondering if she is faking orgasms to not make me nervous about cumming fast? Or maybe she is someone who naturally cums fast?
>>
File: Cyclops_04.jpg (301KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops_04.jpg
301KB, 900x1200px
>>18536109
what if he wears this?
>>
>>18535937
How'd you type this and how are you reading responses?
>>
Guys: Would you ever date a passing transgirl?
>>
>>18536153
I can still see if I wear my optical device.
>>
If men have their g-spot next to their rectum, why don't they orgasm while they poop? Sorry for the stupid question.
>>
>>18536161
I think not, sorry. I have gender dysphoria myself and I want to distance myself from the issue as much as I can
>>
File: man.jpg (707KB, 2320x3088px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
707KB, 2320x3088px
>>18536161
Yes. But has to be at least this good looking
>>
>>18536161
No, trans girl is not a girl and I'm not into mentally ill guys
>>
>>18536161

in theory yes but in practice every trans person I've known is really psychologically troubled (suicidal, mood swings, no self esteem, ect) and I wouldn't want to date them just like I wouldn't want to date a cis woman who was so mentally rekt
>>
How does a woman avoid sexual harassment in the military?
>>
>>18536228
>>18536234
>>18536252
>yes
>no
>I'm a tranny

so the general answer would just be "maybe, also can I borrow your skirt?"
>>
Girls:
Why would you follow an ex-fwb on twitter when you broke it off with him?
>>
>>18536291
No
>>
>>18536164
You have robot eyes? The answers yes since that's badass.
>>
>>18536221
pooping can feel pretty good man, but i think it's because pooping doesn't give it enough stimulation
>>
>>18536221
Has to be stimulated a certain way for a certain ammount of time. Pooping barely even brushes against it. for refernece it isn't just in the butt. It's in a particular area a couple of inches inwards. Rhythmic pressure applied to the area over time can be used to bring a man to orgasm. A poop touches it for maybe one second on the way out and doesn't specifically rub against it but rather the whole rectum. tldr it's hard to cum from your butt.
>>
Girls do you like sentimental love type sex or do you secretly (because most wouldnt admit due to fear of being viewed as a slut) want to be used and and banged hard with lots of dirty talk?
>>
>>18536375
Why not both?
>>
Women.. Would you say that when you enter an official relationship with a guy, that deep down you know you will someday cheat on him if an opportunity arrises? Say some cute dude at work flirts with you and tells you to come over and "chill".

Another scenario... Said cute dude from work has a girlfriend... Does that make you more inclined to want to fool around with him because girls are always jealous of other girls and just because he has a girlfriend it automatically makes you not like her..?
>>
Guys:

My "friend" on Discord has a crush on me. He's cool but I'm just not feeling it. What should I say to him?
>>
>>18536099
use a condom what are you doing
>>
>>18536421
say: "let's have sex"
then fuck him
>>
>>18536421
Tell him you're seeing someone if you want to be indirect, tell him you're flattered but not interested if you want to be direct.
>>
Is it always beta to ask a girl what she wants to do or where she wants to go on a date? I texted her and suggested an activity, she suggested something else. I said yeah. Idk where she means, should i just ask her where she wants to go?
>>
>>18536421
I made the mistake of "falling in love" with a girl I met on this website. We texted for like 6 months or something and that was enough for me to go full autismo.

Just tell him no and cut contact for a while.

That's all you can do, that's the most sensible option for both of you.
>>
>>18536421
Why arnt you feeling him? What is it about him? Be brutally specific. None of that "idk just not for me" crap.
>>
>>18536475
The guy should always be the leader. Anyways what did she suggest? If she didnt say anything in particular... Now days a girl is most likly going to want to just fool around instead of going for a relationship. (This is because society has turned degenerate and women know they can be sluts without much if any societal repercussions). So dont make the mistake of thinking shes concidering a relationship and spilling your spaghetti. Do not ignore this advice.
>>
>>18536539
Some sort of equivalent of a picnic (assuming this because she mentioned some traditional drink from my country that we usually hang out with friends to drink that at a park near where we live). But you can pretty much do that anywhere. And it's traditionally something you do when you want to have a long talk with someone. I assume that just by that she meant "hanging out at the park we always go to with our friends" (except hopefully she understood this time it's just the two of us).
>>
File: 1471665195729.jpg (33KB, 552x695px) Image search: [Google]
1471665195729.jpg
33KB, 552x695px
>>18536161
Hell no. Your responses will also be a lot more positive here since imageboards are weird and like traps many times more than the general population.

>>18536421
Has he admitted the crush or is it just obvious?
>>
What's the general consensus on a guy who has a one night stand?

Going into the air force and my options are one night stands or stay a virgin until I'm 21-23 and then finding a cute gf to marry

Ideally I just want a committed relationship with someone I can speak to and relate to.
But its just not possible if I also decide to pursue a military career.
>>
>>18536549
Ohh haha. By the way my earlier advice was meant for westernized countries... I assumed you were in the U.S. my bad. Idk about the mannerisms and mentalities of women in your country.

But what country? And what is the drink? Just curious.
>>
>>18536570
Argentinian. "Mate". I hope she's not reading this. Yah my area at least is pretty traditional but I'm sure what you said would apply in any other circumstance and other places of my country so thanks.
I think I'll just ask her where and when she wants to meet (before we go wherever we are going), that doesn't imply I'm clueless I guess. I'd rather go somewhere else than my local park if that's what she has in mind but I guess I'll suggest that when I see her in person.
>>
should you always kiss the girl after a successful first date? is it like an expected thing?
>>
I think I'm a pretty average guy looks wise and I seem to be socially ok, yet I don't think I come off as attractive to women, and I'm not exactly sure why.

I've got a few ideas, I'm still not super healthy weight wise, I'm about 6'1 210 pounds but hold it on my back and stomach because I'm coming from being 350+ lbs, so I still look obese (BMI is less than 30 however) even though other people at this weight/height would simply have a big belly and look relatively normal. My voice is nasally and higher pitched with a slight lisp, I don't really sound like a 26 year old man. I think my humor is hit or miss, sometimes I'm on it and people are laughing their asses off, other times I just come across as weird. My biggest issue is sometimes I'm at a complete loss for words, even around people I'm really comfortable with. I don't know what to talk about or keep a conversation flowing at times, and again this is hit or miss. I can feel totally relaxed and in the moment and other times I feel like I have absolutely nothing worth saying and feel awkward.

Altogether, I don't think any of this is particularly strange or uncommon, but there's just something about me where the women I tend to interact with don't see me as a sexual being in anyway. For example, I went out with three girls the other night, just me and them. We drank at my house then went out to the bars late night. One of them is my friend, one of them is a friend of hers who I've met a couple times, and the other is her sister who I had only met the night before. We were having a lot of fun the entire night, all of us pretty drunk, and we were laughing and listening to music, yet I didn't get the sense from any of them that they saw me as anything other than a random dude, not that they're supposed to ofc, but I felt like I was really charming, I was dressed well and felt confident, I felt attractive but they never really showed any interest in me the entire night.

I want to fix this but I dont know how
>>
>>18536583
Depends man. You might think it went well but did she? Did it go well enough for a kiss? I mean you just have to read the situation and her body language and such.
>>
Is it okay to flat-out ask my boyfriend (nicely) to buy me a game? Or is it better if I just show it to him and say something like "i really want this omg"?
>>
>>18536608
You lack confidence in yourself and it may show. Also if you act like just a friend then your only friendzoning yourself. You have to flirt with a subtle and sexual undertone. Im a guy, i dont have any friends who are girls, because friendship is not want i want from them. They are either for potential relationships or sex. Ussually the latter because a genuine girl is hard to find these days.
>>
>>18536669
Dont be a manipulative bitch (not calling you one, just saying dont be one). Ask him straight up. But if you are useing him because you know he might be more interested in you than you are him then thats fucked up and what goes around comes around, baby sister.
>>
Girls

Is there any point to go into a relationship with someone when you know in 1 year they will be moving across the country and the odds of you being able to regularly meet will be unlikely?
>>
>>18536669
Why can't you buy it yourself?
>>
>>18536669
Why dont you buy it yourself?
>>
>>18536683
Cant fix stupid.
>>
>>18536692

Was that meant for me?
>>
Is it bad if a girl disregards your date idea and suggests her own and you agree with it?
>>
>>18536681
So, it wouldn't bother you in the least if your girlfriend just said "Could you buy me this thing"? I'm worried that it'd be putting him on the spot if he doesn't want to buy it, because just saying "No" could make things awkward and force him to go on defense mode.
I'm definitely not using him, but the idea of that alone is what makes me so "ehh" about even asking. I don't want to give him the wrong impression.

>>18536685
>>18536686
I can't, for reasons beyond my control at the moment.
>>
>>18536703
No. Compromise is how relationships work. If she always disregards the guy's date ideas, and the guy never actually enjoys her ideas, then they need to talk it out and find a balance ("let's do your idea today, and mine next time"), or realize they have conflicting interests.
>>
>>18536711
Excellent thanks. This is for a first date.
>>
>>18536707
It would piss some guys off, yeah.

The best way to answer this question is to ask yourself: if your boyfriend wanted you to buy him something, of approximately equal value, that was a non-essential item which he could purchase himself at a future date when "reasons beyond his control" cleared up, what would you do?

If the answer is that you'd be happy to buy it for him, then he probably feels the same, if the answer is that you wouldn't want to, then yeah.
>>
>>18536692
I tagged it correctly. Dude they are going to move away and begin a new chapter in their life. You will only bring upon yourself certain pain and heartbreak when they do. Its hard to get over stuff like that man. If you try to hold on after he/she moves it will only be worse. Think of all the men and women out there. They WILL move on and chances are they already know this and if the two of you engage in a relationship they will distance themselves because they know it will be temporary. Either you do the same or dont bother.
>>
>>18536725
>>18536696
Yes
>>
>>18536703
>>18536715
Nothing particularly unusual in that. Could just be that it was something she really didn't want to do. I would turn down a date with Taylor Swift if she wanted to go bowling because I hate it that much.

First dates are also kind of high pressure. Depending on if she's the type you do get women who try and get these sorts of things to conform to the movies they have running in their head about how their lives should be. In high school my friend dated a girl who later went on to become an actress and she would do stuff like drag him out to kiss in the rain because that kind of bombastic shit was crammed into her brain by years of wanting to be in film.
>>
>>18536725

Ok. I mean it makes sense to me. I just wanted to hear it from someone else.

I'm going to be moving 3 times in the next 3 years. So, I guess there is no point for me to even consider dating
>>
>>18536703
Dude it sounds like (as you stated earlier) she might be trying to avoid a one on one with you and go to the place where the "social circle" ussually goes. Your not in a relationship yet so the "balance" the other anon talks about doesnt apply to your situation. If a girl likes a guy and wants to hang out with him, she wont give much of a fuck where it is they go or what it is they do. The guy needs to take control, be the leader, and be decisive. I may be wrong, but she might not be interested in you in a bf/gf kind of way. But then again i dont know every aspect and context of your situation with this girl, just going off of what i know.
>>
>>18536751
Yah I guess you are right, I'm not particularly optimistic about this "date", she probably just wants to be friends (and I have zero interest in being her friend).
>>
>>18536758
What were the date ideas you two suggested? Does she know it's a date or was it some vague "let's hang out" kinda stuff?
>>
>>18536738
You can date man but dont get too emotionally invested. Dont fall in love. Beware, thats easier said than done
>>
>>18536761
I suggested coffee or having pizza somewhere, she suggested something that's more afternoon "hang out" ish.
>>
Girls: I'm in the early stages of dating someone (known her for a while, starting to get serious) and her birthday is coming up and I'd like your opinion on my gift idea. Our state just passed a hands free phone law and her car doesn't even have an aux cord. I want to surprise her and install a new radio in her car. The dilemma is, the unit I would buy her is the same one I'd put in my car and is relatively expensive; would it come off douchey if I dropped $500 on a gift this early in the relationship? Should I save it for Christmas and just do something simpler now?
>>
My girlfriend of 4 months is away at a conference, and has completely ghosted me for 2 days. Everything was completely fine, even after she got there. Am I over thinking this or should I be worried?
>>
>>18536779
Conferences are full fucking on. People at them are usually doing shit from dawn then staying out til midnight drinking and doing it again the next day. Wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18536779
You have to make the decision now if you're going to be paranoid every time she goes somewhere without you or not. She hasn't given you reason to suspect something is up, don't let your insecurities sabotage the relationship. Chances are she has bad reception and she's busy. You're definitely overthinking and have a case of FOMO.
>>
>>18536758
Just fyi, ive had many girlfriends and flings alike... And i have never been on a "date". It ussually starts out we meet, somhow i obtain her number or facebook, i flirt with her over text and guage her responses. Once im convinced shes into me THEN i will just invite her to do somthing with me that i was going to do anyways whether she came or not. Never have i asked girl on a date like you see in the movies.

Also what i have noticed... Is if a girl likes a guy the "rumor" always seems to get around through gossip. That and its very likly one of the girls girlfriends will straight up tell the guy she likes him or thinks hes cute. This is how it starts almost all the time.
>>
>>18536764

What's the point of that then?
>>
>>18536790
you're right. I don't know what FOMO means though, could you elaborate?
>>
>>18536815
Fear Of Missing Out. It's just the feeling you get when you know someone is having fun without you.
>>
>>18536773
Way too early for expensive gifts man. It wont come off douchey it send a message that your REALLY into her and believe it or not it will turn her off. Women live for the chase, you have to keep her on her toes thinking she could lose you at any second. Once she realizes your head over heels for her, the chase is essentially over and she will gradually seek another chase from someone else. Women dont even know they work like this. This is the inside scoop. Dont get her anything, or make it really simple and kind of shrug off her birthday. She will think in her head "what a jerk" but unbeknownst to her she will chase you even more... For that little taste of relevance in your life... That you keep dangling in front of her just out of reach. But give her a nibble every now and then. A new stereo is certainly not a nibble. Give her a pet spider instead. Or a mcchicken.
>>
Nice and delicate girls, convince me that you're not a princess.
>>
>>18536779
Dude dont listen to the other anons. Gf 2 days of straight ignoreing or one word messages... Shes up to no good i swear to you. And im willing to bet you already went all "needy" on her with the multiple messages and the "are you okay im worried" bullshit. Dude stop that shit now or she will see how weak you are. You need to act like its whatever to you and simply shrugg her off.dont make a scene and dont acknowledge her as your gf anymore. Once she starts to sense that shes not that relevant to you, she will come running back. Most women are shady as fuck these days. Dont be a sucker.
>>
>>18536840
no i honestly havent. And I overstated how mush the ghosting is. She just doesnt respond for hours at a time, and honestly the other anons are right. I just don't have anyone to talk to about this shit and am frustrated.
>>
How are you suppose to date without trying to catch feelings?

That makes no sense to me
>>
>>18536845
If she's still responding then literally >>18536784

She is legitimately busy and yeah, it's not all work, but so what?
>>
>>18536840
I've seen your other posts in this thread, and it sounds like you're 16 and have never had a proper girlfriend. Stop.
>>
>>18536813
Sex basically. Women have already figured it out. Casual sex and multiple partners to them is like a hobby. They dont look for love anymore, they look for sex and social status. They literally will fuck a stranger for the sex, and date the local deadbeat because other girls think hes hot. They strive to make other women jealous. Social status.
>>
>>18536871

I don't know if I believe all of that Tbh. But, I don't feel comfortable with casual sex anyways..
>>
>>18536829
But I am a princess.
>>
>>18536883
P r i n c e s s ! ! ! <3
I propose marriage.
>>
>>18536880
That's some /r9k/ level BS. Sure, it's true for some girls. But bear in mind they're the same types that flaunt it all over social media for status. They're a very vocal demographic by nature so it's easy to think that they represent everyone.
>>
>>18536865
You are sadly mistaken. I feel bad for you if your a guy. You will get played HARD. Genuine girls are hard to come by nowdays. The get pregnant young and become single moms by their mid twenties, then when they get close to 30 they want to settle down and find a man to take care of their mistakes. (Kids). But by then, they are all used up and retain no honor. Who wants to settle down with a woman who whored around her best years. Disgusting.

Of all my years i have dated maybe 2 girls that i would concider a genuine person. Thats about 20%.

Btw way i know this because im in my upper twenties with a profile on a dateing site... Nothing but middle aged single moms. Most of them have tattoos and a dirty mouth, no pun intended.
>>
>>18536880
It because your young and naive. You will learn though. The hardway it seems.
>>
>>18536895

I guess.

Is it bad that as a guy, I don't believe in casual sex?
>>
>>18536900

How will I learn that? You all just told me to not date for the next 3 years, and I wont do casual sex
>>
>>18536904
Its not bad, its actuall preferrable if both women and men would get on board. Society has deviated and embraced what was once frowned upon. So in a way, today, it could be viewed as bad. Youll just miss out on sex and end up marrying a 30 somthing with kids from some other person. Unless of course you happen to meet a genuine girl. Good luck.
>>
>>18536908
I said dont become emotionally invested/dependant because you will most likly get burned. Getting burned is how you will learn.
>>
>>18536920

>end up marrying a 30 somthing with kids from some other person

I promise that will never happen. I never want anything to do with kids. I never want them. Plus, marriage isn't something I care about, so I find it unlikely for me to get married
>>
>>18536928

That doesn't sound fun
>>
>>18536904
No, it's not bad at all. Just don't resent your future partner for having casual sex in the past. There are plenty of women who aren't degenerates, just don't look for them on dating sites, meet them in real life. Don't expect to find a "pure virgin" though.
>>
>>18536929
Well thats about 80% of the market once you hit mid twenties. For dateing or otherwise. Most that do not have kids will still be a total whore. Unless of course you happen upon the rare good girl.
>>
>>18536937

Well, it's hard to meet women through life when I work in a male dominated career. I have hobbies and go to the gym, but I never see women there. Granted I'm not "searching", but I've just noticed I'm just not around them.

>>18536939

I'm in my late twenties.
>>
>>18536942
Then youll find most single women have whored around and still want to whore around, or they are single with kids and want "love" now. Its a common theme it seems... Once their single with kids THEN they wonder where all the "good guys" are... And act like their poor decisions arnt their fault.
>>
What does it mean if a mans voice is deeper and softer when he's talking to you?
>>
>>18536979
It means you gave him an erection.
>>
>>18536979
Hes trying to act cool/smooth because he wants you to take your panties off for him.
>>
>>18536994
Can anyone else confirm this?
>>18537000
Trips of truth, thanks.
>>
>>18537007
>>18537007
>In the study of 110 heterosexual men and women, who were either English or Czech, male speakers of both languages varied their tone more when they spoke to women they found attractive, speaking in a ‘sing-song’ voice, similar to actor Leslie Phillips.
>The men also reached a lower minimum voice pitch, or 'deep voice', compared with when they spoke to women they considered less attractive.

Better put your nice lace set on because he wants to see it.
>>
how do I cope with crushing loneliness? 27 with no friends at all and literally nobody to talk to in meatspace and all of my online contacts either drifted away years ago or maintain their distance.

I don't want to bother anyone at work. I don't want to bother anyone outside of work. I just want to stop hurting.
>>
>>18536937
>Just don't resent your future partner for having casual sex in the past.
>There are plenty of women who aren't degenerates

Sounds kind of contradictory unless you have a very different definition of degenerate in mind.
>>
>>18537015
How can you be a better you? Start there, and make damn sure you take action.

A wise man once said that success is measured by the amount of time one spends feeling sorry for themselves.
>>
When I text I always lose content to talk about with girls, it always boils down to me asking questions about them mostly and receiving generic answers I can really do anything with. My texting I feel has been the major downfall of what could have been two great relationships. I fell like I'm pretty great in person and can talk with ease and find topics but when I have to use a keyboard everything is different. I can't gauge reactions or use my environment with texting.

Is this a fairly normal feeling or am I just missing something?
>>
>>18537046
Your too focused on chaseing them. Its their nature to chase you, but you are giving them your attention already soo they are chaseing somone else.

Keep in mind you might not be worth chaseing in their eyes. Especially if they know they already have your interest. They are giving you one word answers because they are sending somone else nudes. Because you arnt asking for them.
>>
>>18537034
I think you are right and I just need to be stronger and deal with it.
>>
>>18537066
I usually go after girls who are partly religious and innocent. I don't ever like dating whores or anything, also is your advice to just ignore them? It's usually enthusiastic answers but the conversation fizzles out after a few weeks or so. I usually try to get a date but I don't feel as though I have the right touch to put my foot in the door.
>>
Total noob here.

I like this girl and what do I do?
Should I ask her "Can you be my girlfriend?" or what is the right way to ask?

I don't know. Pls halp.
>>
>>18536515
I feel like I have to work hard to keep a conversation going.

>>18536551
He admitted it. At the time I wasn't sure but now I know him better
>>
>>18537193
I made the same mistake my freshman year, I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend and obviously got rejected. You want to ask them on a date and if it all seems to go right you can ask or it can just be something that becomes mutual without words. Sometimes it may take several dates before it's fairly solidified that you both are in a relationship with each other
>>
>>18537152
Read the thread. Also dont be fooled... The last thing a girl wants is to be seen as slutty... EVEN if she indeed is slutty and knows it. Dont ignore them completely, just make sure your not letting them feel that your ready to commit to a long term relationship. Once they feel that, then their chase is over and its no fun (girls just want to have fun) and theyll pursue somone else eventually. You have to play them (sadly thats how it is today) i dont mean cheat on them, thats up to you, but make it seem that you have plenty of options and shes just one of them. Women live for drama so they can go "brag" to their friends. "Omg hes such a jerk, he did this and that" and blah blah. But they will pursue you even more chaseing that relevancy within your life. If they see your full attention isnt on them and possibly on other women they will fight for your attention. But be careful, because once you start commiting to them and saying i love you and such.... They will chase another man. Its their nature, and they dont even know it.
>>
>>18537193
Anon said mutual without words... He is correct. Dont ask to be bf/gf, and dont ask specifically for a date... Just flirt and guage her responses and suggest that you hang out. Even if all goes well dont ask for a relationship, just keep hangin out. If all goes well, eventually it will basically be like yall are dateing. (Dont let your guard down and be sure to guage her intentions the whole time). Shes either worthy or not. But dont let her know.
>>
>>18537221
I've never really thought of it that way, now that you mention it that is a bit of a trend. They'd appear super interested but as I invested more time in them they drifted further away. No wonder she dated a guy who is known to cheat...
>>
>>18537195
Soo you are interested, and still are, but just comming here to vent. Hes playing his cards right.
>>
This may seem kinda desperate but here is my analysis, this girl I tried to date a while back rejected me and dated someone else for a while during the time that she was dating this guy she would only open my Snapchat stories occasionally and when she did it would be almost a day after. When she broke up with this guy though she started watching my stories usually within the hour is this a very subtle sign or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>18536896
>be a stunted manchild who whored around in his own years and still hangs out on dating sites with no decent woman to keep him company (the closest ones he had to genuine numbered at a grand total of 2, and are no longer with him)
>still feel that he is in a position to dole out advice, despite all of his decisions leading him to rock bottom
Stop.
>>
>>18537265
She rejected you. Get over her. If you want her after she turned you down for someone else then you're an actual idiot. Bonus points for deleting her off snapchat.
>>
>>18537337
Forgot to mention, she got out of a bad relationship and I think I tried to get with her a little too early but we still ended up going to our senior prom together so...
>>
>>18537327
I only speak the truth. Please supply your own advice. The two "genuine" women ive ever dated... I was younger, dumber and cheated on them, i regret it, but they still wanted me as i moved on.
>>
>>18537385
>cheated on them
Yup, solidified your invalidity. You're just as bad as any untrustworthy woman who plays men. No one should take tips from you or others like you unless they want to end up in your position.
This is why I hate /adv/ sometimes.
>>
>>18537409
You fail to concider the "young and dumb" portion. Older, wiser, and many relationships later, i speak only the truth. I am human, thus prone to mistakes, live and learn. I provide the truth.
>>
File: 1459294935242.jpg (61KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459294935242.jpg
61KB, 468x720px
>>18537431
You apparently barely consider women people because they were young and dumb, yet you use young and dumb as an excuse for being a cheater.

This shit writes itself really.
>>
>>18537431
That's literally exactly what those single moms say.
>"Waaah I was young and dumb"
Not an excuse. You're used up, bitter, still alone and giving out poor advice that will ruin lives.
>>
>>18537409
You reminded me of a person who would follow an army "officer" straight out of college rotc program... Instead of the sergant whos been through many battles and 20 years of service.

Again give your advice. Well see how it stacks up. Somthing tells me youll say "treat women like queens and and cater to their every need.. Even if it means licking sperm from their cunts."
>>
>>18537438
Im mearly provideing the truth as to how the majority of women behave today. Im helping fellow anons understand how to not end up played and manipulated. i only speak the truth.
>>
>>18537447
My advice is level-headed, and not based on the notion that "REEE SHE'S PLAYING YOU SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU NO WAY SHE'S AT A CONFERENCE PLAY HER FIRST ANON YOU MUST MANIPULATE HER ITS KILL OR BE KILLED".
I can say with a straight face that I am not like you, and I will never be. You're broken. Stop telling people to do things that will make them broken, too.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-20-00-59-30.png (92KB, 720x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-20-00-59-30.png
92KB, 720x1193px
What the fuck does she mean by "tea"?
>>
File: 1496709970593.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496709970593.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>18537458
By trying to argue women arent actually people? When you yourself fucked over the only women you apparently considered otherwise? Have you considered the reason you can't find genuine woman because they actively avoid you at this point?

You're literally arguing the woman a woman is cheating or at least plans to because she hasn't responded to her cell in the middle of a conference, which really makes me wonder if you've ever been to one at that.
>>
>>18537460
Lol... Poor little soul. Your problem is not mine. Wash her feet and cook her dinner then watch her drift away. Unless of course you hace a genuine girl... Which is hard to find these days.
>>
>>18537460
You still didnt give any advice of your own....
>>
>>18537476
I never said women arnt people.. I just understand the majority if them now and im giving anons a heads up. If you read the thread, they seem to agree.
>>
>>18537488
You're a self-admitted "lost little soul". Like >>18537476 said, the reason "genuine girls" are hard to find is because they avoid people like you. Scum attracts scum.
It seems like you only work in two extremes. Either manipulate the person you claim to want to be in a relationship with, or "wash her feet and cook her dinner". Real life, ie not Adult Baby On Tinder Who Can't Stop Himself From Cheating World, does not function that way.
>>
Girls, how do you work with penises that are small for you?
>>
>>18537472
Probably meant to say "yea" or "yes."

>>18537488
You know that E. W. Howe quote about how thieves think everyone steals? Just because you lacked the moral fiber to stay faithful while you were in a relationship doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
File: Pure Horatio.png (48KB, 103x272px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Horatio.png
48KB, 103x272px
>>18537509
>I never said women arnt people..
>>18536896
>Of all my years i have dated maybe 2 girls that i would concider a genuine person.

Oh my bad, such a core and fundamental difference.

>If you read the thread, they seem to agree.
Sure they do bruv.

Also what's with all of the ellipses? They don't make you sound deep, reminds me more of teenagers on livejournal if anything.
>>
>>18537510
No actually, genuine girls are hard to find because of our society embracing degenerate ways that were once frowned upon. Genuine girls are almost non existant nowdays due to the acceptance of casual sex fucking anyone and everyone whos remotly cute. Thus negateing any ability to actually commit and fall in love with any one guy when they can have as many as they want until they start ageing. You can blame the hollywood and entertainment industry for this mentality. Oh and if you speak against it you are "slut shameing" and discriminating. Which is "despicable" and "backwards". "How dare you try to preserve traditional ideologies and prevent the degeneracy of our society and human race!".... That was sarcasm by the way.
>>
How do I know if a girl is a good girl to keep?
>>
>>18537545
>No actually, genuine girls are hard to find because of our society embracing degenerate ways that were once frowned upon.
Like cheating on people and waving it off because they were "young and dumb"?
>>
>>18537529
Wrong. Cheated when younger. Grew and stayed faithful, learned societal norms have been molested. Dont be a fool.
>>
>>18537548
I didnt wave it off, i was telling a part of my story. Only speaking the truth and being transparent all the way through.
>>
How do I make sure a breakup is as hurtful as possible for the girl? I'm going to break up with my gf and I fucking hate her.
>>
>>18537559
Oh ok.

So how is you being young and dumb different from those other women being young and dumb? You were complaining about how women spend their "best years" sleeping around but I'd wager most people think cheating is worse.
>>
Girls i need advice on this stuff

There's a long-ish backstory to all of this which resulted in the end of her leaving her 5 year relationship and getting together with me, after a couple of years of texting back and forth, dating for a while at the beginning on a break between them.

It's now gotten to the point that she tells me that the whole relationship is literally shit, that there's a certain angry atmosphere towards me and that she's generally unhappy with the whole LDR. For me it's pretty clear that, although not spoken, she's still longing for what she had and compares it to what she has now.
Of course she's going to get sad about it.

Besides her having a list of a hundred things she dislikes about me, i don't feel like breaking up.
Not that i have more than enough reasons to, hearing from her that she's somehow making me guilty of her failed relationship is really nothing you want to hear as a boyfriend, but rather that all those things can be worked on and i know that.

Countless other shit she's said to me, not acknowledging me as her boyfriend, being mad when she does tell other people that she has one and so on and so forth.

Last night we had a talk about the matter, where she told me the whole "everything's shit" stuff. It's clear she wants to break up, asking her if she wants that i break up is being responded with "calm down you said those words now i didn't".

TL;DR girlfriend is not happy with anything i do or say, don't want to break up, getting emotionally confused to hell and back, my brain hurts
>>
>>18536161
haha gross
they aren't even attractive

>>18536421
"I'll be blunt, it's because you're <reason>"

>>18536583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw

i'm glad there are still guys out there striving to date and such. keep it up lads
>>
It feels like in Uni first you fuck and then go back and build intimacy.

I fucking hate this hookup bullshit. What the fuck can I do as a guy? No girls seem interested except when drunk.
>>
>>18537550
What part of what I said was wrong, exactly? You said yourself that you cheated and now it sounds like you assume that people cheat by default. Yes, society is fucked up, but blaming everyone else for your own poor mindset is just naive.
>>
>>18537595
>No girls seem interested except when drunk.
it's because you're unattractive
>>
>>18537595
Honestly? I'd suggest staying the fuck away from girls while you're at college, especially drunk girls. That Title IX shit will destroy your life even if there was absolutely no wrongdoing.
>>
>>18536161
guys who are into transgirls (transsexual) will like you. Pure straight guys will not like you.

Just like any orientation.
>>
>be me
>hot girl in our friend circle, let's call her Chelsea, acts all cold and annoyed (almost a bit mad) in my presence
>i take it as she doesn't like me at all
>some of her friends approach me one day
>"anon, why are you so rude to Chelsea?! She really likes you"
>what?
>"yeah, she's been having a crush on you for months now"
>*stare at them confused for a moment*
>but she is always annoyed in my presence and never tries to talk to me....
>"nah, she can't stop talking about you, anon"
>"look at this (their fb group chat which includes like 11 girls)
>>>>>>>>
>it's actually true, I have been mentioned almost every day

Are women actually this mentally ill? You can't you just say that you like me? What is this? No, literally, please justify this. You're just expecting me to know? *She gives all the opposite signs of someone who likes you, hmmm, she must like me*.

Mind you folks, we're talking about adults age 23 and up.

This is borderline autism.
>>
>>18537626
y
>>
>>18537626
congrats on being chad
>>
>>18537573
bumping
>>
>>18537626
>Are women actually this mentally ill?
Yes, my older brother found out in college that high school Stacey (she was literally Stacey Staceyson, whole package) had a crush on him all three years.

She thought he knew.
>>
>>18537650
to be fair when I have a crush on a woman I never do anything about it because i'm ugly

i imagine women, most of them being super insecure, think they are ugly, even if they aren't, and end up doing nothing too
>>
>>18537572
Women can be used up. Cry equality if you want... But its the simple truth. Our society is fucked and only going to be further fucked. You still havnt provided any advice of your own... People seem to make sense of where im comming from. You havnt done shit but try to bash me. Im actually trying to open peoples eyes.
>>
>>18537572
Its not about who was young and dumb and why... Its about the truth of the reality that we live in now.... Im explaining to anons how the the majority (not all) of women of today work.
>>
>>18537597
My midset isnt poor. Im literally enlightening anons. Whether they choose to to believe it or not. A relationship between a man and a women IN TODAYS SOCIETY isnt whats projected in the movies and disney fairytales.
>>
>>18535881
How much is being a fat guy, a turn off for a girl?

I wouldn't say im super fat, but im classed as overweight (6ft, 90kg)

Thanks for answers anons~
>>
Told my friend who is interested in me that she looked like an abortion. She still thinks she has a chance with me. Was I not subtle enough?
>>
>>18537674
Lose weight.
>>
i like a girl who doesnt really know me, ive got her on all social media, if i was to start talking to her, itd have to be on snapchat as i think thats the best option, shes only 16 and im 20, i dont care if she gets creeped out by age, but i would care if shes creeped out by me somehow(We both smoke weed tho)

how do i even start convo with her, literally all i would do is say yo or something and i imagine shed reply back with something like that too, leaving me to drop something amazing to her for her to keep replying, what do
>>
>>18537573 here
i fear that i'm the backup guy, that if i tell her we should go on a break this could all go terribly wrong
>>
>>18537262
No, but thanks for the smug not-advice.
>>
File: 1433557822664.jpg (9KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1433557822664.jpg
9KB, 500x369px
>>18537655
>You still havnt provided any advice of your own
Sure, for starters you should probably check out spell check. Also maybe stop mashing the period button.

Secondly, consider cheating on women you consider "genuine" and then assume women are also cheating losers and pull some stupid games is a good way to scare off those "genuine" women you keep going on about. Encouraging consistency is hardly "beta".

>>18537658
>Its not about who was young and dumb and why
No that's kind of a critical element here.
>>
>>18537705
reelest advice: go succ his dick
>>
How come I find brunette girls more attractive in pictures but irl I lose my shit for blondes?
>>
Girls: Is it common for girls to remove hair from the anus area?
>>
Why do girls not like sensitive men?
Why do you get annoyed when we're in a rough spot and complain about it?
>>
Why don't girls like weak men?
>>
Why don't girls like cucks? We're humans too, you know.
>>
>>18537748
>>18537757
this

>guy is acting like a man before the relationship
>guy is showing emotions, weakness in the relationship
>girl is repelled by it

what the fuck
>>
>>18537748
>Why do girls not like sensitive men?
I don't enjoy overly emotional people in general, but when a man is very sensitive (especially if he's the kind of person who complains and whines) it feels like he is weak. I don't like weak men.
I don't mind helping my man through their issues once in a while, but if they act like 13 year old girls all the time I'm not going to stay.
>>
>>18537789
>I don't mind helping my man through their issues once in a while, but if they act like 13 year old girls all the time I'm not going to stay.
so it's totaly fine for you to cry and get emotional but for a man doing it is a no go?

come the fuck on, we're humans too with emotions, shit that's going on in our minds and overwhelming us
>>
>>18537789
>if they act like 13 year old girls all the time I'm not going to stay

Could this hopefully be a surefire way of breaking up with girls without having to dump her and get the reputation of being a "player" and have all her female friends on my ass

Have I finally found the holy grail
>>
>>18537795
You're just a weak man >>>/lgbt/ is that way.
>>
>>18537795
Just how the female mind works. I honestly believe that the female mind is behind males in about 2000 years, considering how dependent on emotions they are.
>>
>>18537748
This is it:
>>18537789

Women don't want to hear your issues or anxieties. You're supposed to be her rock, not the inverse. You have to power through your stuff by yourself.
>>
>being emotional & sensitive as a man
Shiggy.
>>
>>18537802
you're kidding right?
>men have to be strong, maybe cry once a year that's it
oh please
>>18537806
there are men , like me, who look like they're all tough but once someone gets close to them they open up emotionally
>>
>>18537804
>You have to power through your stuff by yourself
This. Either that or kys.
>>
>>18537795
If he cries and gets emotional all the time, yeah, it's definitely a no go.
And I basically never cry or get emotional either.
>>
>>18537810
>crying at all
Not gonna make it. Seriously.
>>
>>18537815
>And I basically never cry or get emotional either.
well then you have other problems i guess
>>18537804
>Women don't want to hear your issues or anxieties.
fucked up kind of world where men are not able to express emotions
>>
>it's okey for men to show feelings, anon
>open yourself up, anon
>everything will be fine, anon
>i'm going over to chad's tonight, anon
>>
Girls,

soul of a poet, heart of a warrior
or
intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
or
honest, explicit, simple and difficult to understand (the average mathematician)

which archetype?
>>
>>18537822
>fucked up kind of world where men are not able to express emotions
Yes we do. By destroying other men and fucking their wives. Being a man is a sport.
>>
File: 1500445034849.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500445034849.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>18536291
Transgenders will always be something else in our life time. Its a very hard fact supported on both sides, but that doesn't mean someone can't love you or that you be denied your own family. You just need to look out for people lost in chasing what is a fetish to them. You can get objectified.
>>
>>18537822
>well then you have other problems i guess
I can talk about something that hurts me without crying, whining and complaining. I don't see how that's a problem.
If you can't convey your emotions without being a 12 year old girl, you're the one who has an issue.

You can share your feelings if you do in an adult way.
I'm not going to hear you whine, complain and cry every night because your boss was rude to you at work and Sally from accounting said you looked tired this morning.
I will surely listen to you and be there for you if your dad dies or your mom has cancer.
>>
File: cheek.jpg (67KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
cheek.jpg
67KB, 650x813px
Guys, do you like girls with cheek piercings?
>>
>>18537837
>I'm not going to hear you whine, complain and cry every night because your boss was rude to you at work and Sally from accounting said you looked tired this morning.
so you're not supportive at all huh?
>>
>>18537844
I find ridiculous that someone needs support for such trivial issues.
>>
>>18537839
lol I think they are funny looking

wonder if she has leaking problem
>>
>>18537847
trivial for you, not trivial for the other person. are you not able to think how the other person might feel, get in her role?
>>
>>18537822
>men are not able to express emotions
We do so by fucking. And killing. And having more $$/power than you. And fucking your gf. She wants my cock instead of yours. How does that make you feel?
>>
File: F6LkT8fnRM_H87_BF1xveg[1].png (24KB, 607x857px) Image search: [Google]
F6LkT8fnRM_H87_BF1xveg[1].png
24KB, 607x857px
>>18537822
Girls like men who have and display their emotions but don't want to be responsible for it and carry the baggage of trying to cheer them up all the time.

You want to be vulnerable without being needy. Neediness displays weakness, but vulnerability is being able to express your feelings and insecurities comfortably, and not being scared of the repercussions.
>>
>>18537858
So actions, basically?
>>
>>18537839
No lol. You're limiting yourself to alternative guys who are also into piercings or edgy shit. Nobody else will be interested.

Could be good news for you if those are the guys you want to date.
>>
>being vulnerable as a man on purpose
Sissy generation.
>>
>>18537861
bullshit that is, we don't ask for help we don't want help from woman we just want to be comfortable opening up, even if it means crying about something and not being rejected for that
>>
>>18537861
>questions in pic

literally can't tell which
>>
>>18537861
This is true.

>>18537855
Of course I am. I still find being hurt over this kind of thing absolutely ridiculous, and if you seriously were hurt over a rude comment I would find you ridiculous.
I don't want to date someone who cannot deal with the world, I don't want to mommy someone through their emotions because they are too weak.
>>
>>18537864
Yes. 99% can be beta-cucks if they want to. The 1% takes all. It's the law of nature. Or pareto principle or whatever.
>>
How do I become an alpha man?
>>
File: galoisnotes-page-small3.jpg (128KB, 802x1052px) Image search: [Google]
galoisnotes-page-small3.jpg
128KB, 802x1052px
I don't know about you guys but the only time I'm ever able to tear up is when I read about beauty and awe inspiring ideas, bonus of the hero dies young. Never about relationship related stuffs.
>>
>>18537890
High IQ + high test.
>>
>>18537895
Who wouldn't cry for Galois?
>>
>>18537895
I only tear up when I watch those videos of people rescuing dogs from the streets/shelters/etc.
>>
>>18537890
By being better than everyone else. It's literally just that.
>>
>>18537858
>men are rabid, brain dead apes
Have at it chad
>>
>>18537923
Men have higher IQ than women, even when you merge the retards with the geniuses, instead of looking at median.
>>
>>18537923
Everything you see and use is created by men. We express ourselves in many ways. Fucking you up the ass is one of them.
>>
Guys:
I'm in a bad financial situation and my boyfriend and his friend have been wanting me to go on holiday with them for months. For months my boyfriend has been saying "I don't want to go without you, I wouldn't have any fun. Looking at anything that reminds me of you would kill me because you're not here to have fun". Now in the past week or two it's changed to "We're going to book it without you".

I'm afraid to talk to him about it incase it starts an argument, but why would it go from "No way, I wouldn't have any fun without you" to "Okay later bye we're going without you"? It kinda hurts and makes me feel small.
>>
>>18537737
Because you have shit taste

>>18537740
I don't know if it's common, but I do it.

>>18537748
It depends. Having emotions is fine, but men have to show them in a way that's not like you need to be taken care of. (Which sucks, because people they do.) Women are held responsible for people's emotions all the time. And they usually have trouble with their own emotions, so there develops a fantasy of the self-sufficient man who is able to take care of the "authority and logic" side of things. It's also a sexual thing that has to do with dominance and submission.
>>
>>18537942
Why do I have shit taste.
>>
>>18537942
>(Which sucks, because people they do.)
>so there develops a fantasy of the self-sufficient man who is able to take care of the "authority and logic" side of things.
fuck this

fuck this seriously
>>
>>18537948
Blondes are as pleb as they get. They probably seem attractive in real life because everyone loses their shit over them.
>>
>>18537573
here again

thinking about asking her if she wants a break
then again the break of her last relationship led to us getting to know each other

don't know what to do at all
>>
>>18537951
What makes blondes pleb tier?
>>
>>18537957
Blondes are the most attractive according to statistics. So he's saying you're a pleb since he's a contrarian.
>>
>>18537959
I thought it was dark hair.
>>
>>18537962
Dark hair for men, light hair for women.
>>
>>18537962
For men, yes. Dark, tall, handsome.
>>
>>18537957
It's part of that boring, stereotypical "Barbie" look that philistines like.
>>
>>18537951
Well, there's also a big difference between natural blondes and bitches who dye their hair blonde, and have black roots showing.
>>
Are there any signs that a guy is trying to adjust his boner in public?
>>
>>18537940
they found some other girl for the gangbang
>>
>>18537967
dark for men is about dick, not hair
>>
>>18537977
why do you need to know?
>>
>>18537831
soul of a poet, heart of a warrior
whatever that means. But the third one sounds boring/hard to connect with and the second one has fedora associations.
>>
>>18537785
Girls love cucks. Who doesn't want someone to raise their kids while they fuck as many guys as they want?

>>18537674
It's kinda bad but probably not hopeless.
>>
How would I ask my gf to wax her upper lip/ arms?
It's blonde, short, and barely visible but bothers the hell out of me.
>>
>>18537986
Just curious. I thought I gave the guy I like a boner. He had his hand in his pocket for a while when I was talking to him. I had a quick glimpse at his pants and there was what looked like a half boner.
>>
>>18538020
can you speak?
>>
I am insanely angry, it's fucking infuriating. I have to be skilled to attract woman. Every time it feels like a fucking work. I want to get my ex back after I basically got insanely mad for her bullshit reason to break up with me.

How do I regain her respect and attraction back? Fuck. I feel everything is lost.
>>
>>18538021
Maybe.
I have never been able to hide my boner standing up, if I have a coat I might try to dig my hand in and pull my dick upward to tug it into the belt.
>>
>>18538023
I've had bad past experiences with this exact same question.
You can't just ask, y'know
>>
>>18538029
It sounds like you're looking for acceptance. But the most attractive quality in men is self-acceptance, and effortless confidence without the support of women. You need to sever your dependence on their opinions. If you act like you KNOW you're great without having to change yourself, people will naturally be attracted to you, and especially women. You really do need to "jus b urself." You should be reasonably accomplished, though. Of course, accomplishment not only builds confidence, but it is also good as an end.

Sorry, I don't even know why your ex broke up with you so I just rambled a lot.
>>
>>18538029
Sounds like you got royally cucked.
>>
>>18537983
Dark means hair you stupid you.
>>
>>18538057
No, I think, I understand. She broke up because she was only wanted to try, saying it's not love. When I acted rude with her and stated to her that she either becomes my GF, or she can go fuck off, she agreed yet she had to think for two days, then continue saying she loves me, being jealous, etc. Fuck it. Bullshit.
>>
>>18538038
What do you do if you're standing up though?
>>
>>18538105
Nothing. Underpants kind of naturally change its position and they go away pretty quick. It's honestly easy to hide one.
>>
>>18538105
Lean over, look for a place to sit down,...
If you look it will only make it worse.
Either pretend you don't see it, or just walk up to him and hug him, and you both go to the bathroom or somewhere private. Those are the things I know that helped.
>>
>>18536099
>trouble trusting her
You are going to be dad soon. Enjoy!

>>18536161
Nah, i want girl who will give me few babies.

>>18536288
By realizing she cant even carry incapacitated mate to safety and not joining army. We arent equal and never will.

>>18536475
You will be beta when you wont ask her on date. All you need to do is do things you enjoy and let her tag along.

>>18536557
We call them chads. Just fuck some club sluts or dont bother and enjoy no homo experiences in the army.

>>18536608
>>18537674
>>>/fit/ sticky

>>18536683
Typical normies manages to break up before next year happens. Go for it!

>>18536703
No. It still shows she wants you.

>>18536773
Use flowers dude.

>>18536779
Yes, you are overthinking. Stay cool and trust your gf a bit.
>if you cant trust her, why is she your gf in the first place?

>>18537015
Get a gf. Easy. Are you on meetme and badoo yet?

>>18537193
You must never tell girl anything about
>love
>relationship
>being gf
Just ask her on date. Use actions instead of words. Buy her flowers if you must. But first start with: hey, wanna hang out with me?

>>18537573
Your "gf" is manipulative bitch. Break up and find somebody better.

>>18537595
Uni is about getting degree so you can get a nice job and then all girls will want you just because your paycheck. Focus on studies more and on girls less.

>>18537626
Yea, immature horny teens are stupid regardless of their gender. Now buy condoms and ask her on date.

>>18537690
Srop overthibg problems. Ask her how is her studies and then ask her on date. Good luck!

>>18537810
Women want manly men. If they wanted dating crying bitches, they would date other women.
>dont be yourself or you will die alone

>>18537839
I avoid them as mentally ill. Same with unnatural dyed hair and tattoos.

>>18537940
Typical girl.
>say A, think B, expect C
You keep denying trip, but you still want to go. Make up your mind already!

>>18538021
Yup, that was boner.
>naughty girl
>>
When a girl has a dog and it keeps trying to stick its nose in someone's crotch does it mean she's fucking it?
>>
File: 1439424650329.jpg (11KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
1439424650329.jpg
11KB, 200x295px
Is there any people here who have open relationships? I am a man and it boggles my fucking mind, how can you let your gf/wife fuck other dudes, and 90% of the time when you open relationship women can get dicked daily while man always sits on the backline
>>
What do I text back in case the girl I want to meet missunderstood me and thought I meant a friends thing with the rest of the group, rather than just me and her? I mean should I tell her I meant only us 2 or ignore it? And is it stupid if I decide not to do it if it ends up being a group thing rather than just us two?
I have to text her to confirm the thing and I'm worried I may find out she maybe didn't understand I meant just the two of us (although I think I was clear enough).
>>
>>18538143
For what it's worth, I have no interest in any open relationship but it's a hot topic at my very liberal university. It is mostly guys talking about how great it is and these are guys swimming in pussy. In their cases it's often the other way around. Yes their girls also get fucked by other guys, but behind the couple's back people will think that he has it made for having a safety net and still being able to live the single life, while she's a dumb slut for settling for a faux relationship.

In my experience it is virtually always one partner (whether that's the man or the woman) who feels a real desire for it, and the other partner reluctantly going along with it because the alternative is losing them.
>>
>>18538133
No. Crotches just smell more strongly than other parts of the body. It also depends on the dog. My own dog never does this to me but there's a dog in my neighborhood who will literally pull at the leash as soon as he sees me trying to smell my crotch. It's gotten so bad that its owner turns around as soon as he spots me. This is literally the only dog I ever had this problem with. Sometimes they just love someone's scent.

>>18538148
What did you ask her and what was her response that caused you to think she might have misunderstood?
>>
>>18538161
Nowadays you can't even open a porn website without the cuck shit, hotwife etc hitting front-page, it activates my almonds so much, I don't even know why I am mad about this, I instantly lose my boner
>>
>>18538163
I asked her to have some drinks last saturday and she said she was busy (she was legit busy) but that we can hang out next saturday. The thing is that this week is "friends' day" in my country and also that saturdays are the day we usually hang out as a friends group. Just that, I think could maybe lead to confusion, and well, I'm just a pessimist.
>>
>>18538169
It's taboo, it's something a lot of people are only recently learning is a thing, and it is very psychologically intense to say the least. Besides porn doesn't just cater to people's natural tastes but also actively influences it. It's not for nothing that a few years ago analingus was seen as kinky and rather taboo and now it's joked about all the damn time and very frequent in pornography.

I can understand feeling deeply unsettled by it and turned off. But you have to have faith that porn is a world of fantasy and escapism and doesn't 1:1 mirror what people would like to do in real life. I am not a big fan of regular pornography but have at various times checked out sites to see what was up, and as a woman who is not into BDSM it is frankly alarming to see how many "regular" porn is aggressive and humiliating in vibe (mouth fucking, facials, slapping her face and pussy with dick, name calling). It would make you think that men who just want to make passionate love are no longer a thing. Thankfully they are, it just for whatever reason does not have the same appeal to simply watch.

>>18538171
If you want to be sure shoot her a message with something like "cool, if you also want to hang out with the group shall we meet two hours beforehand" or a variation. This way you can confirm that you meant the two of you but it's more casual/natural than straight up asking her if she understands you're talking about a one on one thing.

Having said that I'm fairly sure she understood and if she doesn't, it's more likely a soft rejection than actual confusion about what you meant.
>>
>>18538183
Alright, thanks!
>>
How can I win boy's heart when only contact we have is online?
>>
>>18538184
No problem, have fun!
>>
So there's a girl a briefly met on a leadership camp 2 years ago that I want to message

>Hey, we met on RYPEN, I'm in the city for a few days this weekend and was wondering if you wanted to catch up and grab lunch on Saturday? All good if you've got a bunch of school work on

She's in year 12, I'm second year uni, am I fucking up? She has similar interests after seeing her Facebook likes
>>
>>18538188
Unfortunately I think a webcam session where you appear to be awkward or nervous.
>>
>>18538191
Provide ages please, non-American. What are you hoping to get out of this, dating? Sex? Actually catching up and hearing how she's doing?

Were you both participating in the camp or did you have a coaching role?
>>
>>18538196
Mainly dating but also catching up, 16 and 19, aus, both participants
>>
>>18538203
>16 and 19
That's not too bad to me. It's in a grey area where her parents might not be thrilled if you do end up dating, and some of your friends might look at you funny, but it wouldn't universally give people the creeps.

Having said that, last time you saw this girl she was fourteen. I would wait until actually (potentially) seeing her in real life and talking to her before you evaluate whether you think she's a good person to have a serious relationship with. Think back for a moment to consider how you changed since you were sixteen. Whether you will be more or less on the same wavelength in terms of (emotional) maturity will depend on your individual development... but it can work out.

Either way, simply asking her to catch up is not iffy to me.
>>
>>18538143
I know of a couple where she goes after other women and shares them with him. He's fucking glad about it and sings songs to praise her when he's drunk
>>
Bump >>18536829
>>
So I and a few guys were playing poker and drinking in our dorm room, girl walked in (we all knew each other), said she wanted to borrow something, she talked to us, all flirty and wearing a boner inducing nightdress, so biggest guy in our group stood up, told her she can't leave and that she could borrow our stuffs but she has to pay with her body, she looked at him defiantly and tried to move but he blocked the way, everyone was laughing, I was the most sober guy so I realized she seemed genuinely scared, I stood next to her and walked her out while others continued to laugh and went back to our game. This kinda freaked me out: she tried to touch my hand when I just want to get her to the elevator asap and I left her to walk the rest of the distance to her room.

Now everyday she has been texting me asking me if I want to have lunch. The girl seems to develop crush from the most silly thing, she's hot but she dated two other friends of mine, one after another, all older than me, so she's literally doing rounds in our social group lol I'm not saying that she's slutty, pretty far from it, but it's really unfortunate. Should I be rude and tell her off or should I fuck her without dating her? which she probably wants but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>18538233
I'm a Norwegian Goddessâ„¢ of gentleness, delicacy & beauty.
>>
>>18538242
Don't advantage of her, man.
>>
>>18538243
>Norwegian
Why are you so pretty and hot? You really look like goddesses.
>>
>>18538243
gonna need evidence of this, since I'm a man of science and all
>>
File: Norwegian girls.jpg (225KB, 800x669px) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian girls.jpg
225KB, 800x669px
>>18538243
Hey man, I heard in Norway there was a rape wave a couple years ago, where immigrants dragged blonde girls into alleys and fucked their brains out, this sounds pretty interesting, can you tell us more about it?
>>
File: 1487432290057.jpg (116KB, 735x550px) Image search: [Google]
1487432290057.jpg
116KB, 735x550px
>Know that virgin girl
>she's worth talking to, actually knows a lot of stuff
>talk to her a lot
>she invites me over to her home for a couple of days
>never wears bras, even when going outside (wtf)
>one of her friends asked me earlier if I was interested in anybody recently
>take it as it might have been her checking out on me through her friend
>decide to take courage and ask her about it
>ends up telling me she's not interested in me
>since then she barely replies to my messages or doesn't even bother to

Was I retarded here?
>>
Is it stupid to joke about the friendzone if a girl you like calls you "friend"?
>>
>>18538247
well she clearly has no idea I'm the biggest perv in that group haha (after all I'm the only guy browsing 4chin and posted my dick on /soc/ a few times)
>>
>incredibly attractive girl who I know through one of my beta orbiter male friends
>he always has parties at his place
>he has a huge crush on her
>she clearly knows
>we're over at his place one day, I'm helping him with his homework (I'm 3 semesters ahead, math major, he's stuck on some basic algebra)
>she comes over, brings her homework too- apparently he texted her that I was helping with math
>she's wearing something slutty for the first time ever, and I've seen her nearly every day for a few months
>tries to grab my arm and make me sit uncomfortably close to her on the couch to help her with compound fractions (aka basic 6th grade foundation math...she's fairly unintelligent with STEM since she's an art major, amazing voice and instrument skills tho)
>her tits are pushed up so far, basically everything except the nips are out
>she's leaning over and doing what I suspect is trying to seduce me or get me to flirt with her
>my friend is sitting by himself on the floor trying to ignore her behavior
>I basically do her online homework for her for the whole summer class in about an hour, she thinks it's magic, wants to "pay me back"
>asks if I'm hungry
>my friend is obviously upset, says for us to get a room
>anooon, it's not like thaaaat
>she's basically wrapped around my arm with her tits touching me at this point
>Tell them I've gotta meet another friend to work out so I can leave
>text from an unknown number
>hey :)
>it's her

It was incredibly uncomfortable for me, my friend really likes this girl and I'd never intentionally commit a bro-crime like this. I'm planning on being entirely lame and taking forever to text her back so maybe she loses interest. Suggestions?
>>
What are the positives and negatives of sex?
>>
I'm a loser, but I hide it well.

:/
>>
>>18538307
i wouldn't text her back at all, sucks for you to miss out mate, but sometimes you just gotta take one for the team. Good on you for not being an asshole!
>>
>>18538324
Should I reiterate that he likes her a lot?
Like if she cared about him at all, she wouldn't try to do this shit with his friends.

Also thanks, yes I'm restraining myself as best I can, but shes putting the moves on me and I'm hard wired with a male brain and my eyes can only behave so well.
Also it helps that I'm autistic when it comes to flirting so she'll probably notice that I'm a huge fuckin dork and move on, hopefully
>>
>>18538335
It would probably get a lot easier for you if you talked to your friend about it. Something along the lines like "Anon, you know that girl is hitting on me hard and I really don't like it, she's not my type or smth" and ask HIM for advice

If he likes her that much he will probably either give you good tips to avoid her advances or he will be disapointed about HER behaviour. In any case, YOU avoid the possibility of something bad happening that will cause him to hate you in the end, due to miscommunication.

I am a girl myself, and I'm pretty sure she knows exactly that he has a crush on her. Maybe she's even trying to get rid of him by making advances towards you.
>>
>>18538308
>positives
Feels gud (? debatable sometimes)
Can be a very emotional ride too with certain people.
Can result in children

>Negatives
Can be painful/suck/awkward
STD's aren't fun if you aren't careful
Can result in children
>>
File: supervillain shuffle.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
supervillain shuffle.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
As an adult man, is it possible to date if you don't have a car/can't drive.

Or is it a dealbreaker/red flag to most women? (Despite having a good excuse)
>>
>>18538301
I mean, thats subjective person to person.
I would still take it as a joke (provided the context makes it so), but it wouldn't be a very funny/good joke to me I guess. I basically wouldn't take it personally and be like "Wah you don't wanna be my friend just fuck me!!!1" but I'd be like "yeah lol ok I guess"

I suppose just think about your true meaning behind the joke. Are you truly joking, or are you low key whining about how you don't think she likes you and making it sound like a joke because it's not socially acceptable to actually whine about that shit.
>>
Can guys give themselves prostate orgasms by fingering their own anus or do they always need a sex toy thing or a partner to do it for them?
>>
>>18538372

If you live in the US or Canada and don't have a car.. good luck
>>
>>18538374
>are you low key whining about how you don't think she likes you and making it sound like a joke because it's not socially acceptable to actually whine about that shit.
I think you nailed it with that explanation. Shit.
>>
>>18538376
Yes, I got hard just thinking about my own anus.
>>
File: donald breaking down.jpg (15KB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
donald breaking down.jpg
15KB, 394x297px
>>18538379
>>
>>18538346
Good idea I'll see if I can get ahold of him when she's not there.
I'm like 90% she's friendzoned him hard because they're "best friends" and I really am too thick headed to comprehend whether she has a legitimate attraction to me or whether she's trying to send him signals. Either way it's fucking with my comfortable social setting, so I'll see if he can give me a push.
He owes me for not trying to use my penis on her though, she's like throwing it at me.
>text while writing this reply
>hey come back to anons apartment, we're making Jell-O shots

I've left her on read so far
>>
>>18538386
well you can always date homeless chicks, pretty sure they are absolutely ok with riding the train/public transports
>>
>>18538282
>never wears bras
Well, I'm assuming since you've noticed it's because she's not actually the kind that can get away with it.
>Be me, with downwards pointing inverted nips
>nobody really can tell the difference in baggy shirts visually at least
>Feels nice

Anyway, bras are uncomfortable as shit if you are in an awkward size, and also expensive as hell. I'm currently begging my mom to help me buy a new bra because even the cheap ass scratchy ones at JC penney are $50 and mine's got a wire poking out and stabbing me in the tit so it's gotta go. And not to mention good luck finding DD's at any cheap store. Victoria's Secret is that she's the only fucking store that can hook you up with DD+ sizes but at the price of being like $150. So I supposed I don't really blame her if she doesn't like wearing them, though imo if you can see her nips she needs to be, but that's just my like opinion man.
I digress, that's the bra rant and completely not the point of your post lol.

I don't think you did anything wrong. You too a chance and unfortunately it didn't work out, shit happens. I'm proud you actually had the balls to ask, most retards on here won't even go that far.
As for not responding, I'd say that's natural. It's awkward rejecting people, and if she has any positive feelings towards you at all, she's probably just trying to give you space and doesn't wanna make it worse for you.

I just had to turn down a friend recently myself, unfortunately I had to do that after we had sex because I thought it was nothing more than a fwb kinda thing.
I ended up asking him though because I felt really bad, fucking him and then realizing the mistake and miscommunication, if he needed space, if I should not get physically close with him in the future, or if we should not even talk for a bit. Because I didn't want him to roast in these unreturned feelings, you know?
He said we were cool though.
She might be thinking something similar.
>>
>>18538392
I don't even really have homeless people and my area, so I guess I'm just fucked.
>>
>>18538398
Post tits
>>
>>18538372
Depends where you live. If you live in a place where public transport is common, such as big cities like NYC or basically anywhere outside the Americas, then it's fine.

But if you live in a place where you absolutely need a car just to do daily shit like get groceries because the nearest store is a 45 minute walk (90% of the US), then yes. It's going to be a negative that you can't go out anywhere. Dealbreaking is subjective, I'm not sure I would call it dealbreaking if he trips my trigger elsewhere, and that "good excuse" is basically because he's medically disabled and not clear to drive even if he wanted to. But it would be annoying for me to always have to be chauffeur and he better either pay for the dates or give me gas money lol.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
76KB, 300x250px
>>18538262
>ywn fuck a norwegian 16 year old
>>
>>18538400
well they are homeless, you can just pick them up from anywhere in your nation!
>>
>>18538412
Can I keep a homeless as a pet?
>>
>>18538381
Yeah, and it's usually very easy to see the distinction on the other end, so if this is the case then I'd advise against it because she's gonna know it's not really a joke and you're just upset/disappointed she won't fuck and/or date you.
It's kind of akin to a kid whining about losing his soccer game instead of nutting up and telling the other team gg. Nobody likes a sore loser.

You can totally be disappointed your feelings weren't returned, that's totally fine, but it's not really her fault so don't vent that frustration on her. Save it for your diary, or one of 4chan's get it off your chest threads.
>>
>>18538301
Yes. I would take it as you whining about me not dating you. I mean, let's face it, why would you make the joke in the first place?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>18538405
As you wish dear anon
>Posting a meme this old
I know lol.
>>
>>18538415
idk might need to ask a lawyer.
>>
That's a no, right? First response I've gotten all day.
>>
>>18538434
bot
>>
>>18538410

I don't live in a major city, which is inconvenient enough in my day to day life. Hense it being one of my major concerns jumping into the dating game.

My "good excuse" is having a mild case of tourrets coupled with severe ADHD. While I am cleared to drive while under medication, the slim chance that a tick could end up killing someone/myself has made me petrified to get behind the wheel. The fact that the medication also makes me drowsy has not helped inspire any confidence in my ability to drive unimpaired either.
>>
>>18538020
>>18538051
If you aren't that deep in your relationship yet, then you either have to take the risk or deal.

But if you have a relatively secure relationship, you should be able to talk about things like this. You can probably work out a deal since I'm sure you have something she'd like you to work on too but probably doesn't wanna just say to you, same as you do.

I fucking hate chest hair, grosses me out for no real good reason. Had an ex with a little tuft of it, never said anything about it though because I thought it was petty and didn't wanna tell him how to groom his own body or anything.
I slack on my leg shaving from time to time, especially in winter where I'll be wearing pants out in public so nobody will know.
One day after about 6 months of dating bf comments "Hey, so can we just have a real frank discussion, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything and I'm still unbelievably attracted to you regardless, but your leg hair bugs me sometimes. I know you shave but not regularly, you think maybe you could try?"
And I was like "Dude yeah, but uh hey in exchange I really hate chest hair, think you could get rid of that?"
"Deal"
And that was that.
>>
>>18536779

Red flag, plus immature and selfish behaviour. Does she not care about you worrying?

Seriously, reverse the roles? Would you treat a partner or friend like this?

Trust your gut in situations like this. Your brain will do all kinds of mental gymnastics or will leap to swallow whatever bs story it's given to quell that anxiety in the pit of your stomach.

You deserve better bro
>>
>>18538438
Holy shit, didn't think I'd meet another human being with the same combo of disorders.
My tic is jerking my neck. Shit sucks, but I found the right medication to at least make it so it doesn't happen constantly, but in exchange it happens all at once in an attack. Thankfully I can feel them coming most of the time and can pull over. Though I won't lie, I have gotten in one "accident" with my tourettes being the direct cause. Was backing out of my friends drive way, random neck twitch happened just as I was putting my foot down on the gas to get out of a pothole, resulted in me slamming the gas too hard for a split second, slammed into the neighbors mailbox. I think it says a lot about how shitty my car was though that I could back into a shitty standard metal mailbox at about 20 mph without even uprooting the mailbox, just gouged a huge crease in the side of my trunk lol. Mailbox didn't even have a scratch on it, so the homeowner was just like "Idgaf, you can go home"
The ADHD though I've never had get in the way of my driving. But maybe mine's just not that bad.

Anyway, I totally understand your fears, but on the other hand I think fear isn't a good way to live your life. I also don't know what your tic is though, but if your doc says it's safe for you to drive if you wanted to I don't think it can be that bad.
Personally, I think if you just faced your fear and practiced driving in a safe controlled setting for a while, you'd gain some confidence. Because again, this goes beyond just the dating world, but your whole life. Like where I live if you can't drive you can't get a job. They just literally will not hire you if you don't have "reliable transportation" (translation: a drivers license and a car) to work.
Thats my advice, I feel you completely my tic makes me nervous while driving too and it has caused me a minor accident before, but I just can't survive in the place I'm at without the ability tor drive. You gain confidence over time.
>>
>>18538434
> Berlin

Door know tells me something else desu
>>
If a girl sent me the thumb up emoji after we set to meet, is it the ultimate bad sign? Her texts are unenthusiastic but idk if she's just weird like that
>>
>>18538475
Texting by nature gives zero context clues so it always seems unenthusiastic and monotone.
Don't judge her enthusiasm until you see her in person. That's the real test.
>>
>>18538417
You are right. Thanks for the advice
>>18538420
Thanks
>>
File: 1374647845789.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1374647845789.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>meet a girl a few times
>have great conversations
>ask her out to lunch as we're heading out one time
>she says yes
>gives me her number without me even asking and tells me to text her
>text her
>no answer
I'm not upset, just confused. Why wouldn't she just say no? Is there anything I can do from here?
>>
>>18538500
was probably busy anon.
If she doesn't get back to you in a couple days, send one more text just to say "Hey you still wanna get lunch sometime?"
If no response to that, move on.

Idk why she'd be that enthusiastic and then ghost you, unless you were one of a handful of suitors and she pulled the trigger with one shortly after meeting you, but you don't have to put up with that. Either she wants to see you or she doesn't, and if she doesn't put in the effort neither should you.
>>
>>18538516
Thanks. I'll shoot her another text in a few days, then.
>>
>>18538461
Something something Hadji dick?
>>
>>18538188
If you cant cuddle together, why would you even bother?
>>
>>18538242
A. Be a dick and pretend you care about her only to cum and dump her later, breaking her faith in boys for multiple years to come.

B. Ask her on date and become her exclusive bf and marry her later.

C. Explain to her, that you are fuck boy and not interested in dating, only sex.

It all depends on what type of person you are.

>>18538500
Girls dont go and give thein numbers to everybody. Patience man!
>>
>>18538398
>As for not responding, I'd say that's natural. It's awkward rejecting people, and if she has any positive feelings towards you at all, she's probably just trying to give you space and doesn't wanna make it worse for you.

How is this helping? if anything it feels like you completly missed a point and killed the entire relationship, it's actually making it worse for me
>>
>>18538559
Is it really that serious, the girl is young, she has had two bfs since high school (as I said, very unfortunately, both are my buddies). I'm sure she would find a better guy in her fourth year and marry him after graduation.
On the other hand, I am v horny and she seems to like me, I wouldn't mind getting a taste of that pussy haha, sounds like a win win. Besides, isn't it weird to date a girl whose TWO exes hang out with both of us every weekend or so. It's rather distasteful to me. Not to mention her last bf is still super hung up on her.
That said, I think I will stay friends with her, like a mentor of sort. She will come to my place and cook for me this weekend (yay). But if she tries to seduce me after I made it clear that we are not gonna be a couple, I'm gonna dick her hard. And that's on her.
>>
>>18538712
You think too much. You are probably first boy who ever treated her as gentelman. Just fuck, date and marry (in any order you want) her already.

>cook for me
Literally wife tier girl. It wont get better than this.

Good luck!
>>
Anyone: addicted to sex with someone seemingly incompatable in a relationship. He's typically not my type, we argue, I'm logical and he's very and emotional plus has an issue with porn addiction, womanizer in a way, a pretty regular guy. Its the best sex and I'm afraid of how long it would take for me to meet anyone new worth dating let alone be satisfied the same way in bed. I have stupid high standards and I want to drop it somehow. I have issues making friends because of it, dating is worse. I'm left cynical after this guy, I don't want to give it up. My body wants it all the time. I think about it when I'm stressed, I finally stop thinking when I get fucked by him.
>>
>>18538858
Look here. Boy has everything in girl except the sex part >>18538853

You know what to do, find new bf.
>body wants it all the time
Does masturbation help?
Maybe hormonal birth controll. It often curbs libido.
>>
>>18538790
>cook for me
>wife tier
I let her slip away. We were each other's firsts so chances were low and had different views on kids, but had we met with more experience I would have proposed to her if she decided she did want kids after all. It was a great time, I miss her, but it would not have worked out in the long term.
>>
>>18538924
More I masturbate the more I need real thing. On IUD now, even on the pill or antidepressants, my libido is high.
>>
>>18539127
Poor horny girl. But staying with somebody just because he can dick you hard wont lead to any happy ending.
>>
>>18539127
What's the problem, be fuckbuddies then.
I fucked my ex because she enjoyed it so much, but we stopped because it wasn't helping me get over her. Now after a big disappointment she has someone new, and I dont want to know if they had sex yet, but I'm sure someone someday will both be as good as me and a better match out of bed. If one partner wants more than sex you have to let it go. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with a booty call.
>>
>>18539127
Oh if you're in Europe hit me up, I'll prove to you there are other guys out there who know how to give a good dicking.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.