[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF getting fat Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Fallon-Franklin_0[1].jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fallon-Franklin_0[1].jpg
48KB, 400x400px
GF getting fat

Wat do?
>>
Exercise with her. At least 30 minutes a day. Reduce her calorie intake. Make sure shes getting all her vitamins and minerals though. Lots of green veggies.
>>
>>18373692

She's not a puppy.

Dump her, OP.
>>
>>18373679
Staright tell her she is getting fat and you will dump her once she reaches *insert prefered number* BMI.

>>>/fit/ sticky for finding solution or
>>>/b/ post her nudes in case or break up

Good luck.
>>
>>18373679
You make her ride that dick every day to lose that weight
>>
>>18373712
>women
>human
Cmon anon really?
>>
>>18373679
Tell her to lose weight because she's now unattractive to you and you'd prefer to take a break for a few weeks till she gets back to normal. While you're taking this break make it super apparent that you're fucking sl00ts on the daily.
>>
>>18373712
Damn, shallow motherfucker
>>
>>18373692
She's too lazy.

She wanted to start running but she has psoriasis and her feet hurt.

Problem is I like to eat junk food...like A LOT. I can eat whatever I want and still not get fat. So when we're together and I'm getting junk food, she is too,

Difference is that I bike everywhere I go, I only eat twice a day (she snacks a lot), I work out, she's sedentary/unemployed.

If I start eating healthy shit, I'll lose so much weight I'll go into skelly-mode, but if I continue eating like I do now (idgaf-mode), she'll balloon even more.
>>
Literally have to tell her you find fat people unattractive.
Scared my gf into working out.
>>
>>18373740
It looks like you have a choice then. Her or snacks?
>>
>>18373752
No fuck that.
OP is not responsible for his girl getting fat only she is.
He just needs to straight up tell her that if she gets fat he will probably dump her ass cause he does not find fat people attractive. There is nothing wrong with being picky if you can afford it.
>>
>>18373740
Your lifestyle is unhealthy as well, and your just young enough and lucky enough that it hasn't hit you yet, mainly because of your age and gender.
http://www.unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article%20folder/genderdifferences.html

You cannot gorge on a bag of chips and lecture her about healthy habits. It makes you look ridiculous.

Both of you need to start healthy living. No, you will not become a skeleton if you do this.

Also, did she have a baby?
>>
>>18373746
>scared

what if she likes working out for herself lol.
...mothercucks; these days think the chicks live around for the approval of their men.
>>
>>18373756
So it is okay to have a non healthy lifestyle where it doesn't exhibit the physical unhealthiness of obesity, while lecturing people on their identical habits?

OP is just lucky in age and gender as mentioned before. It will catch up to him in a couple of years. He likely already has high blood pressure and cholesterol with that diet.

Useless to drop gf for junk food because he can afford to do, because when later health issues that just haven't made themselves present yet (but they certainly will if he continues this diet and lack of physical activity) manifest, then he won't have the physical or monetary capability of wooing anyone.
>>
>>18373758
I get what you're saying but like >>18373756 pointed out I feel like it's not my responsibility to make sure she's eating healthy.

But yeah, you're right. I should lead by example and start working out more/eating healthier. For my own sake.

But I seriously doubt she'll change her ways whatever I do. Sure, I'm maybe excercabating the matter now by eating fatty foods in front of her but she has shown no independent initiative to actually bettering herself (well, not entirely true, she's trying to cut down on carbs).

I've told her (without insinuating anything) that I'd love to help her/give her tips since I used to work out a lot over a couple of years. I know how to put on weight and lose it easily etc. But she won't listen to me for some reason.
>>
>>18373756
If he wants her to be healthy he should try to be healthy himself.
>>
File: 1496342730481.png (13KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1496342730481.png
13KB, 284x284px
Don't dump her just tell her she is fat and you're worried about her health and take jogs withe her for support but grow some balls and make that fat fucking bitch do something
>>
>>18373776
I'm physically active, m80.

I'm past 30 and I've been like this my entire life. Only once I've gotten a mini-potbelly but got rid of it quickly with diet/exercise.
>>
>>18373740
then you're going to have to change your habits a little OP. also tell her how you're feeling but that's a real touchy conversation.
>>
>>18373679
you know youre supposed to walk them at least once a day, right?
>>
What is it with women and snacking? Fucking lard ass bitches.
>>
How are you not digusted having sex with her ?
She's lazy cause she doesn't have any reason to move her fucking fat ass.
>>
>tfw gf gaining weight
>tfw fat fetish
It's a good feel
>>
I hate women
>>
File: funny T (1).jpg (261KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
funny T (1).jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
>>18373679
>Wat do?
get cucked
>>
>>18374672
This!
>>
>>18373740
>If I start eating healthy shit, I'll lose so much weight I'll go into skelly-mode, but if I continue eating like I do now (idgaf-mode), she'll balloon even more.
Weight gain and loss isn't about what you eat, it's how much you eat. You can lose weight eating dessert and you can gain weight eating vegetables. Calories in, calories out.
It's easier to eat more calories when the food is calorie dense and more difficult when the food is not, but eating healthier will not make you lose as long as you keep at your TDEE calorie intake.
>>
>>18375896
100% true.
I only eat very oily fried noodles with smoked beef, fried eggs, chicken wings and croquettes.
I've lost 50lbs total.
Also, buy Xenical,
>>
>>18374672
This OP

Get fatpilled and fuck your fat gf like a man.

>not wanting a sweaty fat hog to plow
>not enjoying watching your gf balloon into an obese pile of lard
>not enjoying watching your gf lose inhibitions and eat more and exercise less
>not enjoying the feeling of her growing tits, fatter ass, hips, jiggling thighs, fat gut
>not enjoying the sight of flabby rolls jiggling while you pound her

lots of men would kill to be in your situation. Funny how life works
>>
>>18373679
The main reason wives get fat is because they start eating all of the shit their husbands eat. If you stop eating like shit, she will stop eating like shit and she will lose weight.
>>
>>18376979

I tried that.... my wife then started buying additional sweets eating what i was not eating

so i tried to eat more of the junk food so she couldnt.... but then i started gaining weight and she had no change..

so now i just give her dirty looks when she buys cupcakes or resse cups
>>
>>18373679
Tell her. Tell her it troubles you.

Listen to her and what she says when you have told her.

If you cant agree on what to do to resolve this problem, get a new GF.

Dont stay in a relationship where you both cant be happy.
>>
>>18373679
top fucking kek is going to get worse because women are a depreciating asset because her looks are her asset. women are a terrible investment not only do you have to worry about her getting fat but she is already getting old and ugly as time goes on.
>>
>>18377059
>>18375766
My ex husband did this same shit.
Hence the divorce.
Fuck men.
>>
I don't at all care if someone wants to try and twist it into me being sexist or whatever.

I've been candid with every girl I've ever dated that I put in effort to be healthy and look the best I can and that I value that in a partner.

That doesn't mean I expect every girl to look like a model or whatever; that's not everyone's body type. I just hope someone takes enough pride in their appearance and respects their body enough to look the best that they can for them. That is all.

Like, my mom is 62. She doesn't have her looks from when she was 28, but she goes to zumba and does light lifting few times a weeks and looks like what a 62 year old who takes care of themselves would look like. That's all I'd expect from a spouse, and I think it's entirely reasonable.
>>
Try exercising and eating healthy with her. If it doesn't work out, decide honestly if you'll love her even when she's fat. If the answer is no, you have to dump her.
>>
Get a new one.
>>
>>18373737

I know this was like two days ago, but I sure as hell am.

There is no excuse to just let yourself go because you finally "caught" a boyfriend. Nothing disgusts me more than constant snacking, or eating because you're bored. If I'm disgusted with someone's habits, why would I stay with them?

It's the same as a chick dumping me because I drink too much. It has an effect on the relationship and your personality.
>>
>women are emotional and sensitive
>women always blame you
>fat people are emotional and sensitive about their weight
>your gf is a fat woman

99/100 times this will end with her blaming you, and then sucking Tyrone's dick because you didn't appreciate her strong curves.

The only pragmatic option I see for your is covert warfare. Since she is unemployed and you control the finances, start buying the groceries. Only bring home healthy food. If you still wanna eat junk while you're out and about that's your business, since you are active and it's your money. Who the hell wants to spend money on making their gf less attractive?
>>
>>18377020
Dont just look. Tell her if she packs 5 boxes of chips in the shopping cart. Call her out on being a fatty.
>>
>>18373735
dis for kekz
>>
>>18373740
my bf is getting fat. he is sedentary and unemployed. he makes excuses for not exercising. wat do?
>>
>>18374672
god i know
>>
>>18373679
Fuck the weight off, sex is the best fat burner and you get pussy
>>
>>18376753
Seriously, chubby girls are my shit and I know how much better they'd look skinnier so fucking them is not only for pussy for me but a better appearance for her.
>>
File: What more could i want.png (324KB, 470x265px) Image search: [Google]
What more could i want.png
324KB, 470x265px
>tfw girlfriend recognizes she's overweight on her own and is eating healthier and exercising to lose it
>tfw I already think she's beautiful and she's only getting hotter
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.