[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0009.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0009.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
What do you anons use for online dating? What websites and apps should I look into? I would try and meet local people, but I live in an Indian Reserve where I might as well be related to everyone. Native families are fucking huge.

I live in Canada if that changes anything at all. Pic is me, I know I look like a baby 16 year old. I'm turning 25 later this year though.
>>
Tinder is not enough for you?

you look like 12 get your homework done first
>>
>>18333006
Tinder, okcupid, eharmony, etc. Google.

Start by unfatenning yourself
>>>/fit/ read sticky
get new haircut (anything really, let the stylist to pick somethibg for you) and try to take more selfies from various angles with smile on/off.

Good luck in dating game, you gonna need it. And looking young is not disadvantage.
>>
>>18333018
Nope. I've made 1 match in the past 10 months with a girl that was a 40 min drive away from me. Don't own a car or a driver's license, so that went RIP really quickly.

but homework is dumb and stupid, fdgds
>>
>>18333026
danke. Is 180lbs considered fat? I bet its not shocking that I've never set foot in a gym before.
>>
>>18333040
Dumb canadians, calculate your BMI and see for yourself of fat you are.
http://www.smartbmicalculator.com/

And remember, you want to keep texting to minimum, memes on constant max to keep the bitches interested and ask them to date preferably on same date you make first contact. If they say no, you never talk to them again, if they evade question, you try 3 days later and if they say yes, you buy condoms.
>>
>>18333053
Maybe if they taught BMI and other fitness related shit in high school I'd know more. (Not just hurrdurr look at these food groups) Literally the first time I've heard of BMI.

What dank memes are the girls into these days? I notice a ton of "me: x also me: y" type shit on the rise. Especially that Star Wars Kermit thing, that was everywhere in Winter.
>>
>>18333075
Of course school wont teach you anything useful. You just have to read a lot and be interested enough wide subjects to not be dum dum consumerist :-)

And girls are illogical creatures who dont know what they want and wont shut up until they get it. So the only real advice is
>be creative
and dont be ever down after first 20 rejections and ghosting. Treat them like human beings and be semi gentelman semi jerk. Just hit on as many girls as you can and expect nothing.
>>
>>18333091
What does it mean to be creative? I haven't ever drawn anything original in my life, nor have I written any original stories. I like making puns with my friends.
>>
>>18333118
So far you are fitting in stereotype of indians guys. Needy, dumb, anti creative and clueless :-D

Stop asking adv and go ask some girl on date. And whatever you do, dont get mad once she rejects you. Realize that girls are as human as you are. So it shouldnt be so hard.

Now go and date the bitches!
Also >>18293702
>>
>>18333134
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Stereotypes exist for a reason. You should have probably said uncreative. I'm not against creativity, I just don't know what it means to be creative. Please use proper grammar when you try and call someone dumb, it stings more when people are thorough with their insults.
>>
>>18333169
Nah, i didnt mean to insult you (maybe a little). But it was an example of banter. One of many weapons you can use while talking to people both online and offline.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
>>18333205
To the uninitiated (like myself), it sounded flat out like an insult. Perhaps if we were friends I would have responded differently, but since we're strangers it definitely looked like you were out to offend me, haha.
>>
>>18333217
So how many girls have you swiped yet?
>>
>>18333224
I'm not aware of any counter on Tinder, but if I had to guess...maybe around 150-200? The only matches I got ofc were spam bots that I fell for early on and 1 girl that was quite the distance from me.
>>
>>18333258
Yea, dating is hard. It is literally fight of evolution and only the fittest will preserve and rest will perish.

Try to swipe uggos too and other apps. Patience is the key.
>>
Not OP but what's up with these women that post on their profiles: "kinky, sexual, sexperienced, sex-driven." but then go on to say "Not looking for casual sex....no hook ups!"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.