[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classic Virgin Issues from a Non-Virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Bunny-Nuzzles-Up-to-the-Cat.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny-Nuzzles-Up-to-the-Cat.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
Suprised there is no thread on the subject at the moment, but the short of it is I don't understand how to date.

I just came out of a >5 year relationship, was pretty distraught for the past few months, but now I'm more concerned with seeing other people. The problem is, I was a loser in high school (in terms of female aquisition) and I got with this girl when I was 19. I'm 25 now and while she immediately went out and had relations (as she has a vagina so she easily found a guy on a dating app), I have no idea what to do. My entire adult life was with this one girl, I've never developed dating skills, I don't even know how to flirt.

Experience wise, I had sex with one very loose girl at a party when I was 18, and other than my ex I've been seeing prostitutes on and off. I realize now though, moreso than sex, I miss having someone to cuddle with and talk to at all hours of the day. It is affecting my self-esteem and everywhere I see couples I get depressed, especially when I seey peers or coworkers meet a girl and then a week later hear they've been fucking.

I understand this is a rather general question, but does anyone have any specific advice? I'm utterly romantically retarded, though I can easily talk with all people in a friendly manner (unsure if this is actually offputting as I can be overly polite). At this point, I'd even be cool with a one nighter, whatever is easiest to do. Thank you for any advice offered, will give more info if needed.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493100856297.jpg (94KB, 720x652px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493100856297.jpg
94KB, 720x652px
Ayy ima bump your thread for I suffer of similar circumstances.

Basically I've been an introvert all my life and only recently (like two years ago ?) have I decided to become the man I want to be and cease being a lonely bitch. So far I've improved everywhere, but on the romantic line. Mind you, I never had a somewhat succesfull romantic relationship before, and everytime I got close to it, it endend in a shitty manner (treason, broken friendships, blood on the walls and all that jazz).

I'm clueless about what the whole dating/flirting thing is about. I get it implies some sort of "games" and that transparency is never rewarded but other than that I'm a goddamn alien. And it's making me feel inept.

I've gotten most of my shitd together, now I'm surrounded by normie fucks who hold me in high regards and meanwhile I'm still wondering what pussy feels like. This is ridiculous.

Any advice welcome
>>
>>18293666
OP here, thank you for the bump and reasurrance in knowing I'm not the only one. May I ask your age friend?

And I have some advice, but be warned it may in fact be bad. I recommend a prostitute, purely because then you can say to yourself "I've had sex and it is no longer an alien mystical concept". Trust me, you won't be any more than slightly satisfied, and girls and relationships will still seem out of reach, but at least you'll have your nut and know what sex is.

Keep in mind I did so and am also clueless, as you are, so it seems it can't hurt or help. But it is fun once in a while.
>>
>>18293670
Aye, I'm turning 20 this month. I understand I've still got a great deal of time before me but I'm a live fast sorta guy, and this aspect of my life has always bothered me.

Also honestly I've no money to spend on whores. Shit is too hard to acquire to literaly bust a nut on it.
>>
>>18293643
>bla bla bla bla how gf?
3 options. Almost the same with casual sex. Basically you just have to force yourself to see qties and talk to them.

>online dating
Many sites and apps. Try them all. Have nice photo of yourself, retarded self description and talk to as many girls as you can. Minimize texting and maximize asking them on date.

>social events you hate
You go on events you normally never go in. Operas, demonstration, expositions, museums, survival trips to nigga ghettos, you get the idea. The point is to hate it so much that you rather will chat up the ladies there.

>friends friends
Go ask anybody you see around (family, coworkers, friends, cashier in shop) if they dont know some single lady and if they cant set you up to see each other.

The key point is to dont give up after 10 failures. Generally you will find your qtie under 30 girls. If everybody ghost you / rejects you, lover your standards. If you cant connect with the girl, fake it until you make it. If she is disrespecting bitch or just using you for money / sex / attention, drop the bitch.

>romantically retarded
All you have to do is to behave like you are horny beast a little on dates. Try to kiss her, tell her she makes you nervous because how sexy she is, hand hold her in public, hug her, bring her flowers on 2nd date, try asking her if you can walk her home, ask her if she wants to see your butterflies collections etc. Girls arent stupid and generally they want to fuck as much as you do, they just have to hide it.

Never wait for girls to contact you first. Hit the iron when it is hot. You generally want to keep asking them on dates and talking about silly things with them there and fucking them until they cant stand it anymore and tell you how they love you.

Never tell girl you love her first, buy condoms and DATE THE BITCHES! Pros date multiple girls at the same time until one proclaims love / they pick up the best one.

Good luck autist guys. Keep trying or die alone!
>>
>>18293702
Despite the somewhat obnoxious tone, this seems like a good place to start. I'm on 3 different dating apps, my pictures I feel are fine (I've been told I look too feminine, is being groomed a turn off?), my descriptions are probabaly too boring and str8forward.

My follow up question is, how long after talking do you ask a girl out? Like second day, fourth conversation, etc? How do you know if she even wants to? Do you just ask anyway and if she says no move on? How does one gauge interest?

Also, what does on discuss to keep them interested? I try to discuss things they list as interests, and the conversation just seems to fizzle out.

Finally, when out in public (is hitting up a bar a good way to meet girls? Even as practice? Never had interest but if it works I'll try it) how does one know if it is creepy to ask a girl out?
>>
>>18293702
Also, what do you mean by retarded descriptions? Sorry for all the questions, as stated I literally am helpless and as such am seeking the advice of the more experienced.
>>
>>18293702
Final question. How do you know if she is taken or doesn't want to be bothered? Can you give an example? As in, at a museum, qt walks in with friends, what do?
>>
>>18293702
Act horny? It may be my social retardation, but the things you listed seem like they would either get me arrested or immediately turn the girl off. Is that not the case? How can one tell if she would be receptive? How do you "go in" for a kiss? Just do it? That seems horribly invasive without knowing ahead of time.
>>
>>18293728
>groomed a turn off
Some girls want ugly hairy smelly caveman to grab them, bring them to their cave and rape them on the spot.

Some prefer gentelmans. But generally looking nice is a plus, not minus.

>how long after talking ask a girl out?
The sooner the better. You arent looking for text buddy. You are loking for girl. So in 1st convo? If she evades the question, you try again day later. If she says no, then you are rejected and move on.

>gauge interest
You dont. You shoot and it either hits or miss.

>keep them interested
Texting is boring. That is why you want to see them in person. That is ussually fun.

>creepy
Asking girls in public is always creepy and the success ratio is 0%. The statistical anomalies arent worth it. But hey very attractive dudes manage to pull it of.

>>18293739
>descriptions
You have to stand out. If your description is that you are white cis male looking for girl, it wont have the WOW effect. Put there something only you do. Like: i spend time giving shit advices on /adv/ and my advice to you baby is to date me asap!
:-) also it depends on which dating app you are. Some are more casual, some are more sophisticated.

>>18293745
>taken or doesn't want to be bothered
You dont. That is the advantage of dating apps. People there are at least looking to have confidence boost from hungry males. And consider this, people go to bars to get drunken silly and MAYBE have casual sex with chad. Are you chad looking for casual sex? No? Then maybe try something else.

>>18293750
>arrested or turn girl off
You see, you can go on date, talk all evening, enjoy yourself and the girl will put you into friendzone. Why? Because she didnt get the feeling that you want to get into her panties. So you have to (VERY INDIRECTLY or in some clever way) show her you find her sexy.

Sure some girls dont need this, they will fall in love with you no matter what you do, but in most cases, you have to make her feel wanted. So you can go on second date.
>>
>>18293785
Throughly solid advice. Especiall the part about never waiting for signals etc.

But:

>Asking girls in public is always creepy and the success ratio is 0%.

First girl I ever asked out on a subway station got me a date right away, and I was nervous af. Its not creepy, but expect a low success rate since you'll meet a lot of girls who are taken or completely incompatible.
But as long as you don't use wierd pick up lines or don't know when to stop its not creepy, no matter what feminists tell you.
Practice giving out honest compliments to girls and being more social when out and about, and you'll find it easier to approach them anywhere.
>>
>>18293702
>Qties
Opinion discarded

Thinking like that is the same as "neet, Chad, Stacy, cuck" talk.
>>
>>18293805
I like calling cute (and somewhat sexy) girls as qties. English isnt my native language so i dont know what this word means to you, but for me qtie is just nice (maybe even average) girl who doesnt act like whore and you want to date her simply because when she smiles at you, you get that adrenaline rush and marry her later.

>>18293801
You either got insanely lucky or are super attractive or the girl really liked you from first look.

Either way you are statistical anomaly.
:-)
>>
>>18293827
>you are statistical anomaly.

Nah, I know several guys who regularly pull from it and most look average at best. It's just even more of a numbers game than everywhere else, that's all.
I prefer it to onlinde dating though, because once you get to grips with handling the inevitable rejections, you don't have to deal with all that stupid shit about having to WOW girls with your profile and texts, since not many guys approach during daytime. You WOW her with your sheer balls instead.
>>
>>18293842
>WOW her with your sheer balls
Sounds like an advice from chad.
:-)
>>
>>18293827
Nevermind then, you're excused.

>>18293860
It is, didn't notice he said "numbers game"? Only an idiot would be willing to burn a billion bridges before finding a steel one instead of trying to build connections and not look like some hungry dog of the city.
>>
>>18293785
How does on INDIRECTLY show you find her sexy? Keep in mind you are talking to a robot. Like, you're sitting there with her, then turn her face towards you and go for a kiss unprompted? And if she allows it without freaking out, try to take off her shirt? I'm sure you don't say "well we seem to be hitting it off, how about some sex?"

And if asking someone out in public is bad, why would one attend all the events you mentioned?

Again, thank you so much for the advice. I am going to try it, especially the asking out sooner rather than later, thing asap. Any tips on what to do, other than online date though? I want to leave my comfort zone and "hit" on a girl the way I see my peers do.
>>
>>18293860
Nah, I stutter and stumble about. No Chad here, just a guy who lost his virginity at the age of 26.

What a lot of guys don't get is that being afraid and nervous as fuck and then still approaching despite that makes your balls look even bigger. Also makes girls feel really desired, because you obviously want to have them so bad you're willing to take the risk of looking like a complete retard for them.Nevermind that being genuine is a massive turn - on for the right girls.

>>18293870
You're not "Burning bridges" or any of that shit. That's just retarded social conditioning. What exactly is wrong about giving genuine compliments and striking up conversations like a normal human being?
It's ALWAYS a numbers game. With hobbies /classes/online etc. it's jst that the girls are somewhat pre-selecetd due to having common interests and the like, so you fail rate isn't quite as high and if you're looking for a gf you will have an easier time.

And all other things aside - it's great practice and will reduce your anxieties, which in turn will help in more flirtatious settings and on dates themselves.

>burn a billion bridges

Uuuhhh... If I approach a girls and she rejects me, what kind of bridge did I just burn? She didn't like me anways and that wouldn't have changed by "Going slow" or any of that bull.
I'm not about to majorly frustrate both myself and the girls who like me just to not get rejected by the girls who wouldn't fuck me in a million years anyways. Also, if I don't speak to them the're gone and the end result is the same as if they rejected me. However, the possibility of them not rejecting me doesn't exist in that case.
>>
File: 1446201752445.jpg (90KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
1446201752445.jpg
90KB, 635x635px
>>18293702
>>18293785
OP here, asking someone worked and I'm really fucking scared. What do I do now? How do I let her know I'm interested without being a creep?

I didn't think I'd get past step 1.
>>
>>18293882
>indirectly
If you are so big robot, use words. Tell her she is your first girl and you are super nervous, but still would like to kiss her. Something will surely happen.

>take off her shirt
If you are on first date in public, dont do it. If you are already on bed at home, you can try. :-D

>events
Because events are one thing, you can see which people are there alone, which not and it isnt as bad as asking girls right on street.

>>18293971
You have a shower, shave, apply deodorant, brush teeth, put on nice clean clothes, buy condoms, then go on date.

Easy :-D

You will see for yourself what will happen. Even sitting there, sweating like crazy and embarasingly staring at her will be better than not going.

Try asking her about her life. A lot of people like talking about themselves.

:-D
>>
>>18293887
What exactly is wrong with is is the fact that most of the time, it doesn't work. That means you're using a bad attempt and telling other people to use your bad advice just because it has low chances. People are constantly asking for the high chance actions and there's always someone to pop in and say, "fuck that, do this!"

I understand what you're trying to say, Mr. Zen Buddhist master. It's better to try anyway even if the results won't change is crazy fucking Asian logic because all they have is numbers. When your people out number any other on the planet, you can do to make up fortune cookie platitudes to satisfy the masses but we're not speaking Chinese. This is English, where we try to get to the fucking point.
>>
File: 1493958679928.jpg (129KB, 1220x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493958679928.jpg
129KB, 1220x900px
>>18294027
You're really suggesting I tell her "I want to kiss you but I'm too non-aggressive"?

Also, can someone tell me where the heck one goes on a date? 2 girls just said yes and I've no idea what to do now.
>>
>>18294202
Ok, you 're right - my post probably goes more against this "play ist safe" mindset, because its ALWAYS a bad choice.

How many guys are on this board who lust to be "Chad" without realising that the only difference between them and him is that "Chad" doesn't sit on his ass until he meets agirl "naturally", but goes for it instead. That he doesn't sit around on a date and plays best friend before going in for a mandatory awkward kiss goodbye, but kisses her simply when he feels like it?

>This is English, where we try to get to the fucking point.

Well then GET to the fucking point instead of looking for the sure things that don't exist.
>>
>>18294488
>where
Walk in park, buying ice cream, seeing movie in cinema, feeding pidgeons in town square to trigger people, having dinner in fast food tier whatever. Try asking the girl, give her like 3 options and ask her which one looks the best to her.

>non-aggressive
I am not you autism boy, there is no telling if you will actually like the girl. You cant go on 1st date with ultimate goal to kiss the lady. YOU have to know if you like her enough to try that or not.

But yes, if you want a kiss and you are too scared of rape accusation, just ask her. Tell her you find her beautiful so much you want to kiss her. In the worst case she will run away screaming rapist and calling cops. But since you didnt even touch her, you will be fine :-)
Sometimes the easiest solutions are the best ones.

>pro tip
Hand holding is also somewhat romantical and certainly easier than invading her mouth with tongue. You can walk her somewhere holding hands, smiling like retard, showing everybody around that even robot like you can actually touch female and at the end of date you can try asking her for a kiss.

Have fun. Date both girls (not at the same time), you will pick the better one eventually.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.