[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 19

File: file.png (135KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
135KB, 640x425px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
I just wonder if she means this as an actual soft no, or if its something to buy time until she's comfortable?

Basically said "Honestly, starting up the nursing program and the amount I'm riding with the ambulance, I just don't have the time for anything like that now. I really think we should stay friends"

But these two things happened in her past

Scumbag (the guy she WAS friends with) did stuff that could border on sexual harassment. But I stupidly didnt notice until later on after its all said and done If I noticed earlier, I woulda said something Like he would make very graphic sexual jokes while in her presence, kinda directing to her aswell

And would get touchy with her, and kinda made her visibly uncomfortable (According to my friend who told me after the fact) Could atleast cause her to be more cautious and potentially down right distrustful of most guys

I'm sure you know that WVU is kinda a well regarded school? She went there for like a year right after HS. For some reason she dropped out of that school, and began going to a community college instead. And now she ended up at my state college, leagues below WVU. The odd thing though is that she was a National Honor Society student in HS and went overboard on College courses in in high school. Also she seemed to loose tremendous weight in the 8 months she's been at WVU, Somewhere like 60lbs

So, I'm not so sure. I guess I should just be her friend, and reassure her that she can rely on me. While still being open to others

Though, the fact that thouse two things happened makes me think its a little more complicated than just a "I'm not interested" type answer
>>
Why do girls show interest in dudes who disrespect them, but show dissmisiveness and almost disgust for people who show them respect? I'm not talking whiney beta subservience, but just detached respectful language and proper behaviour. I've witnessed this many times, and it's not even girls I'm into. But if I'm an asshole, they like me, and if I'm respectful they dont.
Inb4 "not all grils" I know
>>
A girl in my program asked me to get lunch with her on Friday? Was I just asked on a date?
>>
Reposting from the last thread:

Is it bad if I always do small favors for her?
Sometimes she doesn't ask for any help at all but I try to be assertive.
I try to keep it reasonable as well and try not to go out of my way just to do stuff for her.

I can't cite exact examples but it can be seen as a similar gesture to picking up something for her since you are going that way anyway or as simple as helping her with uni stuff.

She has done a lot for me in the past as well and this is just how I think I could return the favor.

We are very close friends and it might be a good idea for it to stay that way for a bit, we've only known each other for a few months.

Thanks, guys.
>>
>>18323060
ever tried to ask themselves?
do it.
also, I guess you misjudge the behaviours described
>>
>>18323065
Potentially. Still Could be in just a friendly manner also

>>18323060
Dunno. Just might be the type you naturally are drawn to?

>>18323068
Seems like its just kinda like you both help each other as needed. Nothing wrong there.
>>
Girls:

What is up with girls checking out forearms? I've seen many of them eyeing up the forearms so I joined the gym. kek
>>
>>18323040
Regardless of circumstances the way you (she?) phrased that whole statement sounds pretty definitive. I'd just leave it at that and look elsewhere.

>>18323065
70% chance of yes. Was it super casual or even kinda flirty? Either way use it as an opportunity to flirt and sort of treat it as such. If it turns out it was purely casual and friendly, remember that you had just cause to believe it was date-y.
>>
>>18323080
>Seems like its just kinda like you both help each other as needed. Nothing wrong there.

Last time was on FaceTime left open for the whole day and that I should wake her up around 4AM.

I woke up around 6PM that day so I guess it was kinda okay. Wouldn't volunteer if it was unreasonable to be honest.
Is this weird? This is the weirdest thing we've been doing. She's a heavy sleeper and no alarm could wake her up aside from my voice, according to her.
>>
Every time I go down on my girlfriend she tells me to stop and says I'm bad at it. It's a big blow to my ego. I've tried asking what I could do for it to be better for her but she just says I don't know.
So how do I get better at it?
>>
>>18323179
Please describe how you do it with some sort of detail.
>>
>>18323179
Look at some videos dude. You're probably focusing way too much on the clit and over stimulating her.
>>
>>18323189
Usually starting with kissing her. Then moving down kissing the neck and chest and suck on/play with her tits for a bit. Working my way down her body.
Then I'll kiss around her pussy for a bit, kind of just randomly around the mons/hips/inner thighs area but never on the actual pussy. Maybe gently blowing on it, trying to build tension.
After doing that for a while I'll move to her actual pussy. Then I'll alternate been kissing, sucking, licking and gently biting around her labia, occasionally flicking her clit or sticking it in as far as possible. Increasing focus on the clit as it goes on.
Sorry if it sounds a bit corny I've never really written anything like that before, but you asked for detail.
>>
File: girl.jpg (288KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
288KB, 1080x1080px
Girls.

Why you show a guy that you're interested only to pretend you're not once he makes a move?

A girl is freaking out now whenever she sees me and this is upsetting me because she was the one who started it.

I didn't even do anything, just show up whenever she is around in hope I could start a conversation, this time before I even had a chance she got off the bus we take when she saw I was there...

Before you say that it was just in my head, I'm not like this, I may have assumed too much, but since my first girlfriend did the exact same things like giving me looks, smile and get me to talk to her, I thought she wanted me to come talk to her at least, I didn't get a chance the first time and now I'll probably never.
>>
>>18323230
>After doing that for a while I'll move to her actual pussy. Then I'll alternate been kissing, sucking, licking and gently biting around her labia, occasionally flicking her clit or sticking it in as far as possible.

Dude... no... just... no.

Skip everything you're doing to the labia and sticking your tong in her vag. Think of it like this:
>labia = foreskin
>clit = dick head
>vag = dick body (not that simple but w/e)

Would you like if someone bit your foreskin or just licked your dick between the balls and head as the main attraction, instead of focusing on the glans? I think no. It might be good, but not "I'll cum" good.

Do everything else, but when you reach the clit, focus your mouth on that. Do the rest (except biting ffs) just for variation. For the clit, lick it gently, suck it, suck and lick, do what you'd like to have done to your glans, except more gently. Directly to the clit always worked good for me, but some over sensitive girls might prefer it done over the clit hood.

Use your hands, stick a finger in her vag, pressure the puffy region around the vag entrance (the clit is a wishbone internally and goes around there too), caress the lips, etc. When you stick your finger, go back and forth gently while sucking the clit, trying to find her g spot, and you're golden.

Do that tomorrow and report the results here so I can say "told ya"
>>
I'm having lunch with a qt tomorrow. Is it too spergy to immediately ask her out after for the next day? Or how about later in the same day?

Halp
>>
>>18323060
Because I am looking for a partner, not for a financial adviser. I don't want to be around someone respectful and detached, but around someone who is involved in me and shows interest.
Being an asshole is fine as long as you're playful about it.
>>
>>18323271
Ok thanks that makes sense sort of.
>>
>>18323270
Probably she wasn't that interested to begin with, and the fact that you got kinda stalker-y freaked her out.
Looking at someone and smiling is not exactly a marriage proposal.
>>
>>18323284
The clit and the glans are analogue structures, so everything you think of doing down there, try to find an analogue on your own body. Ofc there's some bits you won't find an analogue for, like the vag, but you get the picture. Biting is a huge no-no most of the time, things are too sensitive down there. The vag is wired for pleasure, but the clit is a sure shot for being much more sensitive.
>>
All I can imagine is that making sex happen would involve a thousand intimate, subtle social graces that would be completely alien to me and which I would inevitably screw up, or which I lack the basic empathy for.

Does that make sense at all?
>>
>>18323321
Just buy a prositute and all you have to do is lie down with a stiffy. You can dothat can't you?
>>
I asked this last thread, but I'll post again to see if more people respond to get a general consensus.

Femanons

There's this girl I really like, but she's going away to school in 3 months. I want to be in a relationship with her, but long distance relationships scare me. I'm not sure I'd be able to do it. I have anxiety, and I feel/know I'd become paranoid and think she's cheating on me. That wouldn't be fair to her if I acted like that. How would you recommend I cope with it? I want to learn to see if I could make this work, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>18323349
Long distance relationships rarely work. Ever. It's the fact of the matter. Both parties are much more likely to stray and third parties are likely to exploit that.
>>
Might just make a separate thread, but how does one get over an especially frustrating breakup?

We were together 2 years, she was the first girl I ever loved and a week ago she broke up with me stating she still loved me, her feelings havent diminished at all and this was just because she feels like she needs to be single to grow as a person.

Which makes sense I suppose. she's 23 now and ever since her first boyfriend at 18 hasnt ever gone over a month being single. It just hurts to know it was for a reason I had literal no control over, just bad timing. Of course I'm also thinking "well maybe in a couple years..." but that's obviously unhealthy as FUCK.

>>18323349
It's not worth it. Especially if you're under 25, which it sounds like you are.
>>
>>18323362
She is clearly lying to you.
Unless she needs to fuck other people to grow up as a person, there's no growing up she cannot do while dating you.
She just wanted to end it.
>>
>>18323278
Have a cooldown period. Ask her again this weekend, or next week at the same day.
>>
>>18323367
She said ever since her dad went to jail for abusing the family (because yea that's a thing) shes relied on men to lean on in case things ever got rough. It's why she stuck with her last boyfriend who she hated for almost half a year before they broke up, and why as soon as she got out of that entered a committed relationship with me instead of just fucking me/other dudes.

I don't know. I would like to believe her, she's fucked in the head but autistically honest.
>>
I'm 23 and half braces. Would you care, if I asked you out, that I have braces?

Male, but I guess both genders can answer for curiousity's sake.
>>
>>18323389
No.
Just would wonder how getting oral would be...
>>
>>18323400
Hairs would get caught thats for sure
>>
>>18323407
I don't have any.
Ex was disgusted by body hair and paid for laser hair removal, not one hair under the eyes.

But yeah, the thought of getting oral/kissing is weird. Other than that, no big issue.
>>
>>18323414
>paid for laser hair removal
How long does it take? Is it painful? How long does it last for?
Asking for myself.
>>
File: 1182199-bigthumbnail.jpg (112KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
1182199-bigthumbnail.jpg
112KB, 450x351px
>>18323308
Ok maybe I should let out the autism, because this is bugging me a lot.

Just being around to get a chance, I don't call this stalking, but I understand what you mean.

I'll be honest, it's not the first time this happens.

My problem is that I don't really believe any of these girls were ever interested, but they do look at me as if I was some alien, even smile or be like "no I wasn't looking", and keeps looking when I turn away, to this day I don't understand why.

I just want to know if maybe they were just trying to fish for attention.

I'm pretty sure I don't look weird or creepy in appearance, I'm really average even in my looks, as casual as one can look.

>it's not really a marriage proposal

I saw it as an invitation none the less, and that's what everyone told me, even if it wasn't true, this is how I got to meet my gf before.

Now I understand I am wrong, I am so curious about why a girl would do this.
>>
>>18323417
Took me around 9 months, but depends on each person.
It is a bit painful, but no more than waxing.
Lasts supposedly forever, but I go once a year to laser any hair that grew back.
>>
>>18323418
Following someone around looking for a chance to talk is pretty stalker-y and creepy.
I look at people a lot without any further motive. Just a detail that caught my attention or something. It happens and it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18323440
I didn't follow her, we go to the same places because of our job.

And I'm not talking about a look but a stare as in when she stares back when you make eye-contact.

I know a look doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>18323370
Yeah that sounds normal and all but she's taking a two week trip after. I don't want things to get cold while she's gone.
>>
How do you kiss a girl on a date?
>>
there's this girl who i like, and she seems to talk to me about her problems and then ignore me just as fast as she asks me for help. i get invested and start feeling a type of way and i want to say something about it to her cause im always fucked up when this shit happens.

how bad of an idea is it to send this girl a wall-of-text text message? i already have the draft typed out. basically asking her why she drops me so much and that she makes me feel a type of way. im thinking about just sending it to shake things up so i dont have to wonder if im just an emotional tampon or not. i mean, she flirts with me and sends me fucking nudes too so the shit is confusing. i cant tell if she is just a attention whore and im being too nice or what.
>>
>>18323605
This desu I'd like to know as well. Is first date ok?
>>
File: 1491291064614.jpg (233KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491291064614.jpg
233KB, 960x731px
What does it feel like to get asked out on a date?
Only asked girls out, never been asked myself.
>>
I want to ask a girl I have a history with for closure.
I'm hoping she'll reply and allow me to express myself but I'm not expecting it.

What's the least off-putting approach?

Phone call, short text message if she doesn't pick up?
>>
>>18323608
>>18323605
It will come naturally, don't make it a must or something on a list that needs to get checked.
>>
>>18323605
>>18323608
Really depends on the type of girl you're out with, but for the most it's okay (ymmv though w/ introverted girls and such).

As for the moment, if the date goes smoothly, it will come natural. Just make the move and don't sperg out if it doesn't go the way you predicted.
>>
>>18323617
>>18323619
But I really want to kiss her desu
>>
>>18323640
If you're an absolute madman you can always kiss her on the cheek when she least expects it, that would be a nice gesture.
But only if she seems to enjoy your company.
>>
>>18323619
>don't sperg out

What did you mean by this? If I try leaning in then it's a no go how is this anything other than sperging out? I can't imagine how you can recover from that.
>>
>>18323645
Just play it cool. If it happened bc she didn't enjoy your company, it will be obvious in the aftermath.

>If I try leaning in then it's a no go how is this anything other than sperging out? I can't imagine how you can recover from that.

If you're sure that she had a good time w/ you, you will have plenty of other chances to kiss her.

Just don't fuck up, she might be shy or some shit, if you fuck up early on, you probably won't be given any other chance later.
>>
Girls how important is physical intimacy in a relationship? If a guy is not super comfortable with it is that gonna be a deal breaker?
>>
Are Chads really that attractive that females will randomly hook up with them knowingly that they will fuck any other girl given the chance and isn't even shy of admiting doing so?
>>
>>18323679
Lol no

>>18323677
Are you talking about cuddling, or sex? Actually, it doesn't matter; I'm not an affectionate person, but the one person I AM affectionate with is my partner. That's part of what makes them my partner and not just another friend.
>>
>>18323681
Both I guess. More reasons I will be forever alone.
>>
There is this pretty girl I've been hanging out with for one year. Initially I intended to ask her out but upon knowing she's fucking another guy I decided to stay friends with her. Sometimes I jerk off to the thought of her, but I actually prefer that to actually be in a relationship with her, considering she once let guys run a train on her (gross!).
Last week we finished a big project, I did the math (analysis, proving convergence, time complexity) she did the programming (finding data, implementing the algorithm) and she actually pulled her own weight for once, it surprises me. So after we submitted our codes, I patted her head and told her she did an amazing job, I can see that she put a lot of effort in this and she has gone far from a party girl at the beginning of the semester. That makes me happy. Afterwards, I lied down on my bed and dozed off for about 30 seconds then I felt her lips on mine. She was on top of me and kissed me, on the lips. WTF was that?
Then we went out for a drink, during which I asked her to explain. She whispered something I couldn't hear, then I asked her why the fuck didn't she say something before, how am I supposed to know? here is what she said next: she is not good at confessing her feeling, just not who she is, and it seemed like I only see her as a friend, so she hooked up with other guys to forget about me (lol?). She said it was painful that her hooking up with other guys seemed to mean very little to me, while seeing me with her friend (this girl I dated) killed her every time.
I want to keep being her friend, we just did a really good project together, I want to talk to her about many things, technical ideas, some cool theory I just read, and I want to hear her opinions, I don't want to lose her. Do I really have to date her?
>>
>>18323694
Why do you even want to be with a girl romantically if you don't want to touch them? Just make friends.
>>
guys, would you ever ask an ugly girl out on a date as a joke?
>>
>>18323753
yeah, I once fucked a girl as a joke and then married her as a joke.
>>
>>18323753
Not me personally since that's just mean but I wouldn't doubt it happens. I had girls ask me out on a date as a joke back in highschool a few times, I've really no idea what's funny about it either.
>>
>>18323753
women do it all the time so some guys probably do too
>>
>>18323753
Never, but I don't doubt some of my friends would
>>
is a girl making food for you a sign that she likes you?
>>
>>18323768
maybe, or she spiked the food with sleeping drug so that she could get away.
>>
>>18323759
>>18323764
>>18323765
>>18323766
follow up question, would you be offended if a girl asked you if you were joking when you asked her out
>>
>>18323786

I would answer that question while asking myself
"wtf, dis bitch, does she think she's better than me?"
>>
>>18323786
What the fuck did you do to the poor guy?
>>
>>18323797
what do you mean by that
>>
>>18323655
Great stuff. I'll definitely see how it goes.

I'm just a bit worried since even if she's having a good time with me, it might be in the platonic sense since we're going out as friends. I might still give it a shot though.
>>
File: 1484277967272.jpg (170KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484277967272.jpg
170KB, 1024x682px
Will girls ask a random guy for his number out in public or are they too shy for that?
Thinking of going more outside this summer to look for girls.
>>
>>18323906
>Thinking of going more outside this summer

That's good!

>to look for girls.

Oh... Try speed dating dating. Just walking around and hoping to be asked out will be disappointing.
>>
>>18323906
>Thinking of going more outside this summer to look for girls.

I have an idea, travel across the ocean to hunt for girls like the good old Vikings did. In this case instead of plundering and raping, just apply for a university exchange program.
>>
>>18323935
I'm out of the education system, got a job to take care of.
Living the 25+ perma virgin life.
>>
Why is it that guys always insult one another with ''other men fucking your girlfriend, etc''. I thought this was a meme board thing, but I've began to see people say it irl, too.

I that like the worst thing that can happen? Like the greatest insult ever?
>>
Need opinions, not sure if she is freaking out or trying to manipulate me.

>have gf, she wants to hang out
>say yes
>she asks what the plan was
>say just sit around, talk, and listen to music
>said this based on her overall low energy personality and that she hates going out; meant it in a low-key hang out way
>she comes over, initiates her normal routine of just sitting close and being very quiet (which means she doesn't have much to complain about today)
>just chilling, idle chit chat
>she proceeds to cuddle and ask what I wanted to talk about
>respond "nothing in general, just figured you wanted some quiet"
>she responds with surprise and proceeds to cuddle closer
>little bit later "Well, I need to get to sleep."
>She pulls me down, hops on top, and starts making out
>WELL OKAY!
>Things progress, suggest we move it to not my living room where my flat mates would see it
>Move to my room, FUN STOPS TOTALLY.
>WELL FINE
>Give up after about 10 minutes and go to bed.
>>
How do I overcome myself and call her
>>
>>18323349
>>18323349
A lot of the time ldrs don't work. However, that can be said for relationships in general. If you really like this girl I think you should at least try. If you give up you might end up regretting it. I get that this is scary for you, but it's also probably scary for her as well. You should talk to her about this. At the end of the day this relationship is between the two of you and no one else. What the two of you want and are willing to do as a couple will not be the same as what other couples want. You will have to decide what's best for you and your relationship as a unit. Don't let outside influences dissuade you from what you want, and don't shy away from this just because it's scary or because it will be hard. Remember, nothing worth having comes easy.
>>
So, my current and first real GF is really cool and all, we've been together since january, I'm 22 and she's 21.
The thing is, if I get accepted to do my masters in another city, she wouldn't come with me (at least not immediately) because she's only getting done with her degree by the second half of 2018.
The question is, should we breakup if I end up going to another city for my masters? I like her alot but honestly I don't trust women because nowadays it's really really easy to cheat, get away with it and suffer 0 repercussions. Open relationships are also complete bullshit to me, so IMO it's exclusives or nothing.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
>>
Guys:
I'm a part-time student that's had difficulty finding a job. This impacts simple things like eating and I don't have a massive food budget. I cheer myself up by doing some art streams online where I draw cute things and chat with people.

I originally didn't accept donations at all, but a few people bugged me to accept donations. These people are broke as well, so I thought it'd be fine to add one for show and nothing would ever come of it. I got a $50 donation from a friend to go buy some food and I feel guilty.

I have a boyfriend and I haven't told him yet because I'm afraid of looking like a whore or something. How would you feel if your girlfriend came to you and said one of her friends/viewers donated money?
>>
>>18323954
I've never heard anyone say that in my life
>>
>>18324000
Do you know this friend personally or only through your stream?
>>
>>18324009
He's an online friend I've had for about two years before he started coming in watching. I do stuff like give him dating advice for a girl he likes and he vents about work to me.
>>
>>18324000
Try applying at a local hiring agency, they do the hiring for you, usually some minimum wage factory job, but it's consistent work and pay. I used to draw online too, but it's not a very steady source of income.
>>
A friend of mine at college I have hardly spoken to this semester. We haven't had any classes (we have always previously had classes) but I'm kinda disappointed we don't talk anymore. We both have partners but I think if we didn't we'd probably dating (she practically said as much). Regardless I did really like her friendship, I've tried talking to her but she only gives short replies now so I don't bother. Why did she go from being a good friend to distant?
>>
>>18324015
I appreciate the advice. Unfortunately until I'm finished my education, I'm stuck in a place that has such a bad employment crisis that 1,200 people, including medical doctors, applied for one table waiting job. I was super surprised to get a donation out of it, I just stream for some company because I'm very lonely.
>>
>>18323985
You can do the LDR thing if it's only a short while.

I know a girl who just got here from Venezuela 4 months ago, her bf is still back there and they txt like crazy. I didn't know she had a bf and I was falling pretty hard for her. When I found out she had a bf I just went about my empty life, but she was real consistent with her love for him. I admire her. Not all women are so inconsiderate. You can try, if it fails, least you can say you tried.
>>
>>18324019
hmm.. well if commute is not an issue, you can always travel a bit to a job a bit further. My daily commute is about 27-30 minutes in each direction depending on traffic, but meh.. i hear ya. And no I wouldn't feel ashamed for a donation, people help each other all the time. I give money to homeless people all the time, no issue. Why not someone actively doing something they love? Seems fine to me.
>>
>>18323165
Eh, yea. I am just planning on being her friend, and reassuring her. And if it becomes more, great. If not, I still have her as a good friend.
And I'll still be open for others

Honestly, I moreso interpreted it as a "Lets stay friends for now, but who knows what the future may hold"
>>
>>18323730
Emotional intimacy. Also it's that I am averse to being touched.
>>
What is a good way to start a conversation with someone when you feel intimidated by them?
This is between me and my boyfriend in case you were wondering.

Also suggest topics of conversation if you want
>>
>>18324000
it's not a problem at all. I wpuld be nothing but glad

On the other hand, it's a bit surprising your bf isn't providing the food for you.
>>
>>18323954
have also never heard of it. Maybe they are telling somebody the truth.
>>
>>18324072
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18323906
>he thinks that once he finally leaves his cave, females will simply come to him, providing him with their phone numbers

if your post was longer, this would qualify as a screencap material
>>
>>18324083
It's possible. I still want advice though
>>
>>18324072
wait wait wait wait wait

you have a bf
and you are unable to talk to him, because he intimidates you?

how did you even start this relationship?
>>
>>18324088
he used to be a lot easier to talk to.
plus my confidence and self esteem has really taken a beating over time.
>>
>>18324094
then I guess that's the problem you have to adress first.

I wouldn't be surprised is he was the cause of it by the way
>>
>>18324102
yeah im trying to address it that's why i'm asking for advice
>>
>>18324106
Break up with him.

I know it sounds like /adv/ bullshit.

But seriously, if someone you are dating beats down your self-esteem and is intimidating for you to talk to, that's an abusive situation. It's not going to get better.

If it has been getting worse all this time, why would you think it would ever get better.

Start distancing yourself from him emotionally.
>>
>>18323060
Girls have emotions first, logic last. Therefore their reasoning for being attracted to certain guys is a mistery.

Rule of thumb: mose girls like confident successful guys. And most confident people are assholes not afraid of getting into conflict. But more than often girls tealize that dating ass holes isnt great idea either. Some realize this after few years of dating, some after marriage when they get beaten daily by husband.

Dont lose hope and keep dating the bitches. Sooner or later you will find one who will be glad that you are "nice guy".

>>18323065
Buy condoms. Get her phone number and 2days later try to ask her on dinner again.

>>18323068
It isnt bad idea to do positive actions towards people you like for whatever reason. Dont let her put into friendzone, ask her on date and tell her how sexy she is. Something will happen.

>>18323108
Girls get turned on by muscles. They want to touch it and by it they are basically signaling you to ask them on date. And no, being able to 1/2/3/4 wont automatically summon gf to suck your D. You still have to be able to hold conversation and ask girls on dates.

>>18323270
Maybe just attention whore, underage teen, got scared or she is one of these girls who smiles at everybody not realizing how powerful weapon is girls smile against horny boys.

>>18323271
T. Vag expert :-D

>>18323278
Wait 25 hours. Buy condoms.

>>18323321
Doesnt make sence.

>>18323349
You are horny stupid teen. No way ldr will work. Save yourself the trouble. Break up in good term and off you go to college.

>>18323362
Badically she broke up with you. Dont wait for her. Never ever wait! Move on.

Use your pain as source of energy to improve yourself. Read a book, adopt sport, unfatten yourself, BLOCK her on ALL social media, cut contact and forget about her.

In time it will get better.

>>18323389
Use it as your advantage in dating game. Ask girls if they want to examine your braces via kisses. Promise them it feel special with it.
>>
>>18324106
well, the think I would do, is this - I'd force myself to say the first snetence (like, 'we need to talk about something important' or similar) and the rest would be forced out of me by the situation itself.
It's not that hard. You may be scared the first time you go through it, but then it will be easier the next time
>>
>>18324109
>Start distancing yourself from him emotionally.
I'm already past this point. But I don't like it. I want to make things better again.

we've already talked about the situation and how each of us needs to contribute to making things better. it's not like he's oblivious.
what i'm trying to do is kind of, build back a relationship like we used to have. but it's hard to start...

>>18324113
see what i said above, we've already had conversations like that. a lot of them. i want to have a nice conversation talking about something fun or interesting.

i know this sounds like a really stupid problem. please don't judge me i'm really not this retarded. just trying to fix my relationship...
>>
I asked a girl out to something that wasn't a date and she said she was busy. Then asked her on an actual date and she also said she was busy. This was last year. If I ask her out again now will she think I'm stupid? And should I care?
>>
>>18324115
>nice conversation talking about something fun
my advice still applies.
just force the words out of your mouth, then it should go smoother.
though if he won't try as well, you won't make it alone
>>
>be me 20
>i am a virgin because i have a small dick from being born months early
>5'11" 175 lbs, doesn't look bad, but 5 in. Dick, not girthy at all.

Too afraid too show of my dick because of blackmail or general humiliation. Life fucking sucks

Is it possible to find a girl who would be loyal and loving? or does size really matter femanons? Serious question.
>>
>>18324121
5 inches is fucking normal.
What are you even worried about? What kind of blackmailing would it be? "I'll tell everyone your dick was average!!". Come on.
>>
>>18323606
Ask her on date. The more directly the better. Once she rejects you, just move on. Or she will become your gf. Ask her on date. And buy condoms.

>>18323613
Contacting yout ex for whatever reason is bad idea. Dont talk to her. Period.

>>18323677
Fix your mental problems first before you try to date. Or date asexual girls. They exists.
>where
Online dating.

>>18323679
For some girls the social standing is more important than loyal partner. Also some are gold diggers.
No you dont need to be chad in order to snatch average qtie.

>>18323726
Stop talking nonsence, you both are idiots made for each other. Buy condoms and ask her on date. Make a oath to never talk about your past sex / relationship experiences and be happy.

>>18323753
I am not an asshole. But i can imagine some might be. Also how do you know you are ugly? You can always unfaten yourself (>>>/fit/) and geniue ugly girls are rare.

>>18323768
Definitely. Ask her on date.

>>18323786
It would be a sign how low self esteem is. Not an offence.

>>18323906
You are male. It your your role to hit silly on girls, not vice versa. Also girls dont have balls to ever take action in their own hands. Equality my ass.

>>18323946
Obligatory >>18293702

>>18323954
It is called banter. This is how some guys show feelings to other friends. By insulting them. They are scared of using nice words and being labeled gay. Girl wouldnt understand how hard it is to be boy. Not allowed to cry, being weak or vulnerable.

>>18323958
Buy condoms and be more patient. Keep cuddling her until sonething happens. Do not rape her. Be pushy but once she says stop, you stop.

>>18323982
No advice will help you. Only you have the power to force yourself to do it. Good luck!

>>18323985
Ldr never works, but you can see yourself on weekends. Dont lose hope if it is just for few weeks / months.

>>18324000
Juat tell him. Nothing to be ashamed of. Who cares if some beta orbiters are paying your bills? Invite your bf to the stream.
>>
>>18324128
>5 inches is fucking normal
>>
>>18324018
You either want to talk to her and initiate contact yourself or dont and let it cool down.

If you want to date her, just ask her on date.

>>18324072
Start with hello. Then tell him how intimidating he is. That should be a good start. Explain to him what makes him so scary to you.

>>18324117
If you are still single, try your luck again. Nothing to lose.

>>18324121
Your dick is average. Stop behaving like idiot and start dating >>18293702

>>18324134
Die dick shill. If anything you shold know that girls enjoy other things than mindless humping. Like clit stimulation and lots of foreplay.
>>
>>18324140
thanks
>>
>>18324121
Wow you have been ruined by porn.
>>
>>18324112
>maybe attention whore.
That must be it.

I was always taught thwy when a girl can't stop staring at you it means she finds you cute.

But this is such bullshit.

She just wanted to feel cute and get away with it the little cunt, and it goes really well with her style.
>>
>>18324140
t. lol 5inch penis
>>
>>18324157
t. virgin
>>
>>18324160
t.lmao 5inch can't give her g-spot orgasm with dick
>>
Girls

Is it ok if i masturbate to porn while in a relationship?
>>
>very close online female friend
>my birthday is soon so she asks for whatever i want so she will send it to me
>ask for her used panties
>she gets furiously mad
Wtf women are crazy
>>
>>18324166
bitches be crazy man
>>
>>18324168
She deleted me but I can still email her to talk about. What should I do?

My birthday is on June 3rd so I really need to fix this conflict between us.
>>
>>18324174
are you good looking
>>
>>18324164
Look here
>>18323922
Notice how some femanon reccomended her to break up simply because of her bfs taste in porn.

My advice for you is to hide your porn or go on no fap entirely so your gf will become number one for your sexual gratification. Or just ask her on her opinion about it. If she is mature, she will be able to talk about it.
>some fetishes are better to be hidden forever
>>
>>18324176
Yes but I'm very introverted.
>>
>>18324178
would you like to fuck this girl
>>
>>18324179
I don't know.
My lust says yes
My brain says no
>>
I'm 30y old, I've never had sex or a relationship before I was 29 and she dumped me after 3 months.

I've worked a lot on myself before and after that and I have much more success with women now.

However I'm facing a new situation now, I feel like I have to break off the relationship with the girl I'm currently seeing. I've never done this before, I never had to and was in no position to do so.

Any advice on how to go about this?
>>
>>18324177
"Porn" and "real or impossible to distinguish from real rape porn" are different worlds. I doubt any woman would like to see a fellow woman being overpowered and out of her mind with fear/despair and knowing that her boyfriend, who is supposed to look out for her best interests and keep her safe, looks at that stuff and actually feels great about it.

>>18324164
Yeah it's fine. Some girls will have insecurity issues but at the end of the day what you choose to do with your body is your decision. The most common issues with porn apart from insecurity are being turned down for sex in favor of porn, and graceless behavior (like browsing porn on your phone when watching a movie together for what's supposed to be quality time).
I would try to erase the traces just to be sure. But most women know virtually all men watch porn and accept it as a reality. It's not that rare anymore for women to watch it, too.
>>
>>18324117
If a guy I like asks me on a date, I could be at the busiest time in my life and I would still make time for it. You can ask again but I doubt it'll change.
>>
Not necessarily asking for advice, just want to complain. If anyone can give their input, that'd be appreciated (please do :( )

So I've been depressed lately, and one of my friends/coworker noticed and she started telling me about how worried she is about me and stuff.

Last week she asks me if I wanted to hang out, then randomly says I'm "too much of a grump" which really upset me.

The next day she goes on to say how worried she is about me again, and how she just wants me to feel better.

Then the next day we're just talking and she says "everyone here says we have crushes on eachother, y'know, and they're at least partially right" I'm guessing she was implying that she likes me or knows that I like her. Whatever.

Finally, two days ago I texted her asking if I could talk to her, saying I really needed to talk to someone. She replies "sure :) any time, anon" but then yesterday she didn't say anything to me, was goofing around with all my other coworkers, and then left without saying goodbye.

Is she playing games with me? Or could it be she doesn't know how to go about any of this? I feel really bad, especially now that I sort of opened up a bit....I'm worried that I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>18324178
t.every male on 4chin
>>
>>18324245

No. You're slightly invested in it now, so you're overanalysing every little action. It sounds like she's at least a little interested in you, so you need to be more upfront and stop waiting for her to make the first move. She's obviously dabbling with it but probably needs a bit more to go on before going further.
>>
My boyfriends birthday is coming up and I have put a tonne of effort into his birthday present. I was really excited about surprising him with it.

Now I'm worried it will be a bit over the top.

Guys, do you like grandiose gifts (when a lot of thought and effort has gone into them).
>>
>>18324273
I like when somebody is doing things just to show me they care about me. Proceed your plan.
>grandiose gift
Common you are on 4chan and you wont tell us?

>>18324227
>different worlds
We are on 4chan. I bet average dweller here has many sick fetishes. The best bet is to never share them aka hide your power level. Most girls are normies in porn realms. Maybe because majority of you dont have to fap every day to survive your horny teen era.

Your defensive attitude just shows how much true that is.
>>
>>18324234
>I could be at the busiest time in my life and I would still make time for it
I know, I would only ask again on the basis that it's been a year since and we know each other better now. Back then we barely knew each other. But maybe I'm just in the friendzone now.
>>
>>18324121
>Too afraid too show of my dick because of blackmail or general humiliation
LOL

>>18324273
You're making it too difficult for us to help you.
>>
>>18324267
Well it's been going on (the two of us, I mean) for a while now but she's always sending mixed signals, I guess... Like when she asked if I wanted to hang out then said she didn't want to anymore cus I was being grumpy...

:( I'm hesitant to do anything in case she's playing games but idk if she is or not since I suck at reading these things. I like her a lot and think she's a great person but I've been too fucking depressed to do anything since I'm not even sure what she thinks of me... Like I told her I'm depressed and that I really needed to talk to her and at first she seemed like she wanted to listen but then didn't even talk to me the next day...
>>
>>18324305
If he likes travelling and you know he has nothing planned...
Otherwise, you've gone full retard.
>>
>>18324314

He has nothing planned and the time booked off work. We enjoy travelling together - last time he was there he could only stay for a day and has always said how much he'd like to go back.
>>
>>18324305
Lol.

Where does one find gf like you femanon? Sounds like you have too much free time on your hands. Still sounds lovely.
>>
>>18324323
not her. i used to do stuff like this for my boyfriend.
he cheated on me.

i just read that and cringe now lol.
>>
>>18324288
I do masturbate daily and I like some weird things myself, but nothing that includes bodily harm.

I'm not saying he shouldn't hide his porn if it's quite out there. Just that the thread you linked is barely exemplary for what most people enjoy. Yes on 4chan as well, there used to be fetish threads all the time and 90% was still stuff like BDSM, feet, loli, hentai etc. Not watching people (real or supposedly) get raped and murdered.

>defensive attitude
Not liking something doesn't mean you're defensive. I am sure that plenty of men could not look at their girl the same way anymore if they knew she watched BBC all day everyday. I think in this context, not wanting your loved one to enjoy and get off on violent footage is a lot more reasonable still.
>>
>>18324323

I wouldn't say too much time - I have a busy life, I just have these big ideas I like to put into action. I'm not big on receiving gifts myself but I get most of my gratification through making people happy. It's pretty lame, I tend to make notes through the year of what people tell me they love, then surprise them on birthdays or Christmas.

This gift is mostly because we have everything we need together, so I don't see the point in buying a token gift. This is more of an experience. Hopefully he won't feel I've got too much free time.

I'm sure other people are similar though.
>>
>been texting chubby girl who contacted me on dating site for about 2 weeks
>both of us want to take it slow and have been busy (reasons why we haven't met yet
>calls me "mon amour", "angel" sometimes
>say "I can help you lose weight, but you'll have to pay me... with cuddles"
>she replies "I'll pay!"

But we have been talking less and less (because of schedules and being busy?). Do you think something is up?

I'm afraid of one of us losing interest. Wat do? ;_;
>>
>>18324328

I'm sorry you weren't enough to satisfy your boyfriend, anon. Maybe next time if you hold back a bit, that might not happen.

We've known each other for over 8 years, so I'd be very sad if this happened.
>>
>>18324335
I was more than enough he was just a piece of shit.

I, like, you, also get happiness from making others happy. So that's how I justified it. But I realize now that was retarded. No matter how much you want to do for you SO, never do anything for them they wouldn't do for you in return. Or else you're just being used.
>>
Gals and guys, at what point do you usually consider you and your SO a couple?
>>
>>18324328
>another fine femanon betrayed by cheater and lost all her naivity and cheerfulness
Not sure if these painful experiences are good, bad or just neutral everybody has to go through eventually :-(

>>18324329
Fair enough. Still i will hide it all just to be sure.
>BBC
I always though this is just /pol/ propaganda. But maybe the racism is real for some people even in bedroom.

>>18324332
Based femanon. Even through so little text i am able to see how honest and nice person you are. Keep doing what you are doing.

>>18324334
When you online date, you text less and ask girls on dates more. You arent looking for text buddy, but gf / sex. So buy condoms and ask her on date. Yesterday was too late. Ask her out. Now.

>lose weight
Dont expect people to change themselves for you. But showing her /fit/ sticky and motivating her will be good start. Date the bitch!
>>
>>18324344

Very true anon. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully the men you meet in the future will be kinder to you.

>>18324352

Thank you, that means a lot, even from an anonymous person. I feel a lot more confident about my idea now.
>>
>>18324352
>I always though this is just /pol/ propaganda.
What, men being uncomfortable with women liking or sleeping with black men? No, sadly not.
>>
What's a friend date? And how should I act on one?
>>
File: Monkey D Garp.gif (109KB, 400x224px)
Monkey D Garp.gif
109KB, 400x224px
>>18323038

Hello ladies, so here's the situation :

>land meself a new job
>see a smoking hot college colleague
>go say "Hi" to her
>she smiles and starts talking alot to me
>then she tries to avoid me, but when I salute her she puts on a big grin again and starts talking random shit
>anxiety visible on her face
>laughs at all my jokes, no matter how bad they are
>one of these days, as she was leaving office, she finally gathers up the courage to come over to me, she touches my arm and runs her hand up on the shoulder and tells me "good night, have an easy work", waves at me and leaves.

Is it me or this girl is incredibly shy and has anxiety panic attacks, even if she is smoking hot ?

Thank you so much for your time, ladies !
>>
Women,

What would you say if a guy comes over to you and says hello but you are in a hurry or not in the mood or interested?
>>
>>18324387
"Hello" without making eye contact
>>
>>18324367
> what is kin selection?
> ebil raysism!!
>>
Is a text reading "are you still awake?" at 1am from a girl universally understood as a booty call?
>>
>>18324387
If I'm in a hurry and moving, a bright "hi" while not slowing down whatsoever.

If I'm sitting down and not in the mood/interested, just a neutral hello. Would probably try to see if he was okay just to be polite. If he went all gimmick on me trying to be funny and pick me up I would just tell him that it's nothing personal but I'm not in the mood to be talked to.
>>
>>18324395
its either that or she bombed out with chad and needs some cuck to commiserate to
>>
>>18324395
either she wants to fuck or wants to talk

it depends if you guys are physical or not
>>
I'm a 9/10 with a great personality. Why don't girls notice this and date me?
>>
>>18324410
Because you're not 9/10.
>>
Girls

Are you ever dominat in bed? What do you do exactly.
>>
>>18324390
>>18324400

Of course it's less dramatic then what i make up in my head, thanks for the answers.
>>
>>18324414
I'm an 8 at the very least. Maybe it's because I'm too nice?
>>
>>18324423
> I'm an 8

prove it, timestamp
>>
File: 1481828011465.jpg (11KB, 620x349px)
1481828011465.jpg
11KB, 620x349px
>>18324419
I love to be "dominant" but am not that into BDSM stuff.

Things I like to do;
>being on top, obviously, pic related
>riding his face
>tying him up
>teasing/edging my lover (essentially orgasm denial with a non-bitchy vibe), combines great with tying up
>role reversal, I love to dress and undress my lovers, and bathe, shave, feed them

Things I would like to do if I encountered a man wanting to explore them with me
>fingering
>pegging
>prostate milking
>>
>>18324423
Post pic and let us decide if you're so full of yourself.
>>
>>18324427
>>18324429
>Posting a picture of myself on 4chan
>>
>>18324433
You're literally irrelevant
>>
File: 1486576634892.jpg (288KB, 964x829px)
1486576634892.jpg
288KB, 964x829px
>>18324374

so, ladies, do I take this girl out for a coffee or not ?
Much thanks
>>
>>18324433
youre a nobody and the chance of anyone you know looking at this at the same time as you is minimal

also, chad doesnt afraid of showing off, ergo youre not even a 7/10
>>
>>18324421
No problem. Honestly even apart from wanting to be polite most people would themselves feel way too awkward about anything more dramatic. I actually think most girls would just do a quick smile/smirk and instantly bury their face in their phone to discourage you from pressing it.

And this thought might help you, if the gods choose to test you and you run into a lunatic who actually does the whole "ew, don't talk to me loser" - realize that just because someone treats you in a dismissive way and you feel awkward about that doesn't mean they were in the right. There is zero shame in approaching someone who caught your eye if you do it in a polite manner. There's a lot of shame in being a rampant bitch for no reason other than that you can. That's the great thing about confidence, once you really acquire a solid basis you internalize this stuff and worst case scenarios don't bother you because that looks worse on them.
>>
>>18324435
>>18324437
What the fuck do you know, you worthless slime. I asked a question and want an answer. I didn't ask for your opinion on my looks. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>18324436
It's hard to tell. Maybe she is dating someone and realizes she's playing with fire by interacting with you. Or she doesn't want to date or grow to like a coworker. It can absolutely be shyness as well. How hot she is doesn't endlessly matter. Lots of our self esteem comes from the upbringing, if you have parents who make you feel worthless for every day of your youth you won't suddenly feel on top of the world because you turn out to be beautiful. Similarly, girls who were ugly/fat/awkward looking as teens and blossom into attractive women in their twenties typically still have a skewed perspective due to all the negative feedback. It's hard to have an objective judgment of yourself.

Either way it sounds like she has conflicted feelings. If it's a job you could easily quit if push came to shove I would ask her out.
>>
>>18324433
>claims something
>doesn't prove it
>wants help
I bet you're a 6/10 that gets creepy and clingy as fuck the moment a girl decides to talk to you after you've spent an hour staring at her.
>>
>>18324439
Answer is, you're a 6/10 tops.

What with the character flaw indicated by jerking off too fast here.
>>
>>18324438
there is a lot of shame in being publicly humiliated by someone you exposed yourself to, dont even 'but le confidence' me, i experienced it (a few times even) lol
>>
>>18324445
Only as long as you still don't 100% believe that they are behaving more embarrassingly than you do.

For the record, I have also experienced this.
>>
>>18324438
I just needed that final little push to give it a go and thanks again.
>>
>>18324451
you can believe whatever you like, doesnt change reality. eg, i can believe the sky is green
>>
>>18324442
>>18324444
t. 3/10s who can't answer a simple question
Again, you fucking retards, I didn't ask for your opinions on my looks. I asked for you to explain why girls don't like a guy with great looks and a good personality. Is it because I'm too nice and not aggressive enough?
>>
>>18324112
>horny stupid teen
I'm 21 and she's 20.
>>
>>18324445
But the "le confidence" thing is true. If you aren't a fucking pussy who thinks little of himself, you won't feel shame because a bitch gave you a bad reaction.
>>
>>18324441

i don't really give a shit about the job so I guess that a coffee invitation won't hurt.

Thank you so much for your time, miss !
>>
>>18324428
>>fingering
>>pegging
>>prostate milking
Why are women so fucking into these?! It does not feel good whatsoever. I kept trying it with my gf, ex, ex2, etc and it's awful.
>>
>>18324470
Just because it doesn't do anything for you doesn't mean it's universal. Prostate orgasms are a thing. There is no sex act that pleases 100% of mankind. Hell, not even all women get anything out of vaginal penetration which is the most basic of the basic.

Yes there are men who adore this and that's a huge part of the appeal. Of course there's the taboo and exploring part of someone's body they never saw in a sexual light, but the idea that it could lead to mind blowing pleasure doesn't hurt. And it can, just not for everyone, and under the right circumstances etc (but given you tried it with multiple people I guess it's just not for you period and that's fine).
>>
>>18324467
again, you think/believe/etc. anything, doesnt make it true. this isnt a fkn kids book lol
>>
>>18324460
Your personality is not "great", bud. Therein lies the answer.
>>
>>18324460
You asked about why people don't like you and you gave us YOUR opinion on yourself. We can't give you advice on your personality because we don't know you (although right now you seem like a dick) and we can't give you advice on your looks if we don't see you. So you can either give us a pic, or something else about you that might explain your troubles.
>>
>>18324456
>reality
What reality? That someone being a cunt because her existence was acknowledged is less shameful than you saying hi?
>>
>>18324475
Do guys even think about the girl while she dick him down? Seriously, what do they think about??
>>
>>18324486
I don't know man, I've never been in the position. But from the experiences I did have - if it feels good enough you aren't really thinking of anything. You are just feeling bliss.
>>
>>18324482
because a woman with high social standing trashing you gives carte blanche to everyone else. whos going to favour stacey over me?
>>
>>18324477
You keep saying that as if it has any meaning. We're talking about shame, which is a personal feeling, you fucking idiot. If you don't feel the shame, you don't feel the shame. It has everything to do with what you think/believe/etc. Just because you experienced it and felt shamed like a little bitch doesn't mean that everyone else will too.
>>
>>18324479
>>18324481
Thanks for wasting my time with your useless responses
>>
>>18324488
Isn't it really humiliating to get your ass widened by a rubber dick? Do they go on all four? Lay on their back with their legs in the air and their ass spread?

How the fuck does it go down?
>>
>>18324490
>Stacey
Oh, so you're full on /r9k/. That explains your responses.
>>
I'm sitting here with heartbroken feelings over my girlfriend who might have revealed that she's cheating on me, and a pretty important project that's due tomorrow and I just can't bring myself to work on like this.

I've tried all night, but everything distracts me from work and nothing can distract me from her. Tried reaching out to her to clear this up, but instead of clearing up a possible misunderstanding she gives me a few non-answers and ignores my messages the rest of the day.

How do I get my shit back together for the project?
>>
>>18324490
What kind of world view do you have? Most people don't have nearly enough investment in you to be interested in trashing you in the first place. They are just living their life and seeing an interaction play out. And yes most sane people if they saw someone approach a person and that person responding like a rabid bitch, would think to themselves "what the fuck is her problem".
>>
>>18324499
Read over our conversations and think about yourself and how you act. Then maybe you'll understand why this >>18324479 guy is right.
>>
>>18324460
>great looks
>good personality
It must be because they are afraid of approaching someone so perfect.

Now fuck of back to living in illusion that you have either
>>
>>18324493
>>18324503
>>18324508
> everyone laughs and makes fun of you
> 'haha you just have to be autistic and not feel anything and then youre all good!'
>>
>>18324500
There's different options. Apparently it's easiest in traditional missionary position (but the other way around of course, with the man bottoming) and positions like doggy style are more for working your way up to.

Many men do find it humiliating, yes. I understand it rationally, I guess I just don't feel the emotional weight myself. Same for the whole idea that you're "pretending to be a man" or "pretending to have a dick" if you're a woman pegging. I am a woman and nothing about that changes if I bind a dildo in front of my crotch. For me it's just another way to experience sex, to get a perspective you usually don't have, another way to potentially really please my partner.
On top of the taboo factor it's also just really psychologically vulnerable to invite someone into your literal body. It just seems really special to me to have a partner trust me so much they are willing to see if it's for them. But so far I've been unlucky and I completely understand not wanting to go there.
>>
>>18324518
>Everyone laughs and makes fun of you
You're projecting pretty hard there. I don't think people laughing and/or making fun of you was ever suggested, because it's simply not going to happen outside of high school.
>>
>>18324460
>Is it because I'm too nice and not aggressive enough?

Maybe you look too gay. Like, not gay enough to be hot, just gay enough to assume you are gay.

The problem NEVER is "being to nice". Lack of action from your part could be a good reason, though.
>>
>>18324460

It's pretty much impossible to accurately judge your own personality, as you're the one influencing it, not the one experiencing it.

Maybe, as attractive as you believe yourself to be, you're just not a very nice person. It could be that you give off a strange vibe (arrogance, and not the good kind?), you might seem creepy, desperate or maybe you're just not very interesting.

Either way, if you're attractive and have a good personality, you should easily be able to attract people. The fact you can't, suggests you're wrong about at least one of those traits.
>>
>>18324518
> everyone laughs and makes fun of you
No, they don't, unless you're in a frat house or something.
>>
>>18324524
kgjxzcz
>>
>>18324525
>>18324529
no this literally happened, 3 times iirc. how psychotic are you to tell me what happened in my life didnt actually??
>>
>>18324532

I'm not either Anon, but to be fair, it's kinda hard to believe. Adults don't point and laugh. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>18324524
Do you think you would look at your man differently if you ever fucked him with a strap-on?
>>
>>18324540
What, like any man or woman is welcome to cum and mark their territory inside of him?
>>
>>18324532
Really? You were just asking a girl out and a bunch of adults who happened to be near, minding their own business, quit what they were doing to collectively laugh at you and make jokes at your expense? Thrice? Is your life a lame sitcom?
>>
Girls: if you told a guy to "hit you up whenever" for a drink, and it was on a Wednesday -- would you be expecting it that weekend? Would you be disappointed if you had to wait longer?
>>
>>18324538
>>18324544
this was at university, ~age 20

one time i asked a girl out (after some talking) and she jumped up (she was sitting alone outside) and lead me off somewhere. after a short walk we came to a group of her friends also hanging out, and all she did was literally point at me like fkn bateman (and i was the dubs, she didnt do the silly face though) and her friends went 'awww' and started giggling. then she turned to me and said 'no way', then went to sit with her friends. i found out later (via facebook ofc) that one of them also took a photo of my stunned and dejected face

the worst part was i tweaked it was a trap about half way there, i felt that awfulness rumbling towards me like dementia. i dont know why i stuck with it, hope or maybe le confidence haha
>>
>>18324540
No, of course not, if I had negative judgment about this I wouldn't find it appealing. I'm not into humiliation. I don't experience it as humiliating. To be fair I never went through it so I cannot completely guarantee I would not be caught off guard by the reality of it. But imagining it, no.

That loss of control and decorum is what turns me on. I love the contrast between masculinity and the helplessness of strong arousal. My favorite memory of my last lover (a guy who was quickly embarrassed of himself) was when he let out this whimpery moan during mutual masturbation before catching himself. He was so ashamed but I found it hot as fuck. Not because it sounded cool or masculine, no. Because he was enjoying himself enough to do something so clearly primal and natural, that he would otherwise never want to be heard doing.
>>
>>18324553
"Whenever" seems pretty clear to me. That's pretty much whenever. All you have to do is hit her up.
>>
>>18324554

Here's the question: Looking back, do you think you were inappropriate? Her rsponse was extreme,that much is true, but I'm asking about you specifically.

Also, one bitch is just that, one bitch. We are still missing two examples.
>>
>>18324505
....meds..
>>
>>18324428
That position looks hilarious. I remember seeing something like that in a porno once and I just couldnt take seriously.
>>
>>18324566
i dont think so, i knew her from a class and we were talking a little bit before hand. i didnt just go up and throw spaghetti at her

another case was similar, and this was a public execution. at a party and was talking to a girl outside for 20 minutes or something. i asked if she wanted to go dance after a while, she said no thanks and went to get another drink. i think im imagining it in thinking back now, but i think she was smirking a little as she left. she didnt come back after 5 mins or so so i took the hint and went back into the main bit

as im walking around the place one girl who i didnt know asked me how come i didnt want to dance with her (in an obviously invidious and sarcastic way) and i was just like wtf uhh sure we can dance but she pranced off back to her little group and they were all laughing. and then this keeps happening, randoms (and some people i knew) would do the same deal or some variation. eventually guys were coming up and doing it, and then i just kind of leaned into and tried to relax and be le confident and started dancing back in a goofy way. this took the wind out of the joke and everyone was just pissed at me then, for ruining their fun. i cant remember what happened after that because i drank too much

the girl in particular did apologise to me when i saw her irl again, she didnt mean for it to spiral out of control. i was just like fuck off, why would you do something so mean to me for no reason, or just because i tried to do what every other guy does, which annoyed her and she spun it around like i blew up at her for 'no reason'

the thing that blew me away with both of these things is that i cant really see how what i did warranted that, outside of being an uggo speaking up outside 'my place'. like these were all pretty psychotic and it was never just one person involved, mass hatred like lord of the flies or some shit
>>
>>18324585
I think pretty much all of sex looks silly if you take a step back. That it makes a clapping noise just tops it off.
>>
Bump >>18324334
>>
>>18324597
Sorry man it's just not possible for anyone to tell what's going on. How are we supposed to know whether it's plausible that she's busy, let alone whether or not she really is?

All you can do is still show your own interest without going overboard and spamming her.
>>
>>18324592

Where were your friends at that party? How did you get invited?
>>
>>18324596
>I think pretty much all of sex looks silly if you take a step back.
To a degree maybe, but the scene I'm thinking of had the girl holding the guys ankles like when a girl gets screwed missionary. It reminded me of that one clip where a girl dry humps a giant teddy bear.

There are ways a girl can take control, but that position isn't one of them to me.
>>
>>18323040
any other ideas?

I am just planning on being her friend, and reassuring her. And if it becomes more, great. If not, I still have her as a good friend.
And I'll still be open for others

Honestly, I moreso interpreted it as a "Lets stay friends for now, but who knows what the future may hold"
>>
>>18324604
I can't talk for everyone but for me it's not so much the control thing as the role reversal, exactly that it's a man in the typical position of a woman, that cognitive dissonance.

I mean, physically speaking a woman cannot really control a man anyway. But she can take charge, she can step into the role of the most active partner or flat out the role the man typically has.
>>
>>18324601
they were there, what were they gonna do though? tell everyone to stop picking on me?
>>
>>18324540
You see son. Women don't know shit about what they want.

My ex gf nagged me for months because she wanted to peg me. I caved. So I let her finger my ass while sucking me before the actual pegging. I layed on my back on the bed while she was standing. She pegged me for like 10 min (long time) and eventually began jerking me off too. I came after like 5 min. The orgasm was ok, nothing extraordinary.

Now guess what. She began to treat me differently. Like I was some kind of feminine boy or something. I noticed quickly, and began talking about it the following week, because nothing else had changed except that. Communication is super important in a relationship btw. She fucking admits that it was emasculating to see me like that, laying on my back, having a penis replica going in and out of my asshole (yes, I fucking regret it so god damn much).

We break up 3 weeks later.....

The fucking irony is, I didn't want to do it in the first place, she did.

It really sucks.
>>
>>18324611
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, that's the worst consequence it can have to try something out of your comfort zone. And yeah people can't always know what they think of the reality of their fantasy until they experience it. That goes for a bunch of things.

But take a visit to /r/straightpegging if you think that couples that mutually love the sex act don't exist. You were just (as you no doubt already feel) supremely unfortunate.
>>
>>18324611
Lie*

fuck me
>>
>>18324611
dude
>>
>>18324611
I think I would rather neck myself.
>>
>>18324610

I'm juts trying to build the situation in my head. I'd rather ask instead of assume stuff. Whose party was it? Who invited you?

See, right now I'm guessing you came off as creepy and the girls overreacted. I'm not defending them, making fun of people is not nice. But both stories have the same thing in common: You made a move on a girl you didn't know. Sure, one was in your classes and the other was at a party. I get that. I'm trying to see what's going on.

Statistically speaking, what you describe is unlikely. Why would people that don't know each other randomly act the exact same way? But, it's not impossible. Maybe yo just landed at the edge of the probability curve and this coincidence happened to you.

Doesn't change the fact that maybe if you tried some other way to ask people out maybe you could avoid this in the future. Just knowing this girls more would stop you from asking complete bitches. You didn't know they were capable of this, because well, you didn't know them.
>>
>>18324611
You got rekt m8. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>18324611
How did you not see this coming beforehand?
>>
>>18324410
Girls alnost never ask dudes on dates. They simply dont jave balls to do it.
Obligatory >>18293702

>>18324436
Ask her out faggot. Nothing to lose.

>>18324465
>21 and 20
>not horny teens
I stand behind my advice for you. Say her good bye and go to uni with clean state. If by some miracle you both end up single and at the same location, you can date again. But waiting for that to happen is dumb.

Say her good bye, cry together, have last sex and stay strong.

>>18324505
Get an excuse from your doctor so you have alibi to miss deadline. No better solution when your world fell apart cause some girl cheated. Even alcohol wouldnt help you in this state.

>>18324524
I am guy and all of this is my fetish. But yes, most guys are super scared about anything relating their ass. Cause getting label gay / sub is terrifying for them.
+1 internet for you

>>18324553
Stop thinking, buy condoms and ask her on date. Like even now.

>>18324597
I like it how you ignored my advice. What exactly is wrong in asking her on date? Are you scared of rejection? Really?
Ask her on date. There is nothing more in it. If ahe rejects you, you delete her and find some other girl.

>>18324611
That sounds like amazing life experience. I am not sure if i am jelly or not about it :-/
>>
File: 90.jpg (5KB, 194x259px)
90.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>18324631
>man
>sub
Pick one.
>>
>>18324624
someone my friend knew, friend invited me

the thing is, everyone else there does the same thing. theres chads going around the room just literally physically picking up girls that they didnt know, girls just laugh. i was talking to the girls before hand, making them laugh, they didnt seem annoyed or angry or whatever with me

the point i was making in the original post was that 'le confidence' is a meme. maybe it does help people who are already attractive, but it doesnt help if youre not. and no im not a fat smelly neckbeard either. if everyone is making fun of you, theres a common factor that. like you say, its statistically unlikely, but theres a constant in both those situations
>>
>>18324638
And this is the exact reason why. We live in age where you can do so stuff in your free time, even fucking fat acceptance is a thing in obese usa, but enjoying being sub in bedroom with your girl?

No, you are not man anymore.
:-D

But hey, at least on 4chan i dont have to hide my powerlevel.

(You).
>>
>>18324611
Are you gonna let men in the neighbourhood prolapse you on turn? Make a nice little pool inside there? Hmm? Does that sound nice? A nice little pool?
>>
>>18324639
>i was talking to the girls before hand, making them laugh, they didnt seem annoyed or angry or whatever with me

Did they seem into you, though?
>>
File: Pegging-Illustration.png (309KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pegging-Illustration.png
309KB, 800x600px
>>18324643
>>
>>18324611
>I caved in
baka
>>
>>18324647
well i thought so at the time but apparently not lol

i dunno what this line of questioning is trying to lead to
>>
>>18324649
>single mom upbringing.jpg
>>
>>18324655

I have no line. I'm just saying what comes to my mind. I already told you my theory. You are the only on with all the facts, though. Maybe this sparks some idea.

I mean, we know now that they weren't into you. Why did you ask them out? Don't you have options that you know better? Girls that maybe you spend more time with and share more.
>>
>>18324611
I have no sympathy for you as a guy. Just walk into the ocean.
>>
>>18324658
>>18324644
>>18324638
>>18324630
>>18324625
>>18324621
>>18324620

This are the same people that watch tranny porn, BDSM, lolicon hentai, or countless other shit. Yet they are disgusted by people exploring sexuality in real life. I mean... it's weird. They like trippy shit, but they can't understand something way simpler like pegging.
>>
>>18324664

You too here >>18324664
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>18324665
>>
>>18324660
i asked them out because i liked them. i dont have many options for reasons previously detailed. i just wish people would stop pushing le confidence on here
>>
>>18324639
You reek of victim mentality and until you let it go you will never be happy.
>>
>>18324669

But "le confidence" is not asking anyone out just because you like them. It's having confidence in your attractiveness. you still gotta make it work, though. Just because you will it to happen, it won't.

Those dudes you mentioned earlier know how to work a party. That's their turf. So they are confident on their abilities. Also, did you know them? Maybe they weren't picking girls at random. Maybe they had more knowledge of the social dynamics within that group.

"Confidence" is not a magic spell.
>>
>>18324611
>willingly let someone rape you
>for "ok" orgasm
What's the EI here?
>>
does it make me gay if i wanna suck some tiddies?

>be me 18
>only ever been with guys
>love getting dicked more than life
>not gay never identified as gay
>watched some porn last month and the girl in it was really young and had super perky AA cups
>jiggled a little bit but not too much
>wanted to suck them so bad for some reason

long story short is this normal to want to suck a specific type of tits if i'm not gay or even really bi? for some reason within the past month i've had an intense sexual craving for small tits and even eating pussy and i have no fucking idea why
>>
>>18324611
You literally cucked yourself.
>>
>>18324671
what do you mean? i put myself out there, all the time. i dont sit at home wondering why nothing goes right for me. i try. it just rarely works, and sometimes goes massively wrong

>>18324681
what? le confidence is always the magic bullet round here, can you please explain what youre actually supposed to do then? ive been waiting to find someone who is actually forthcoming with useful advice. ive always said 'being confident' doesnt change reality, you can just imagine yourself attractive

i vaguely knew some of the guys and know for a fact that multiple girls who got pulled didnt know them (they said so themselves)
>>
>>18324649
idk why this made me kek so hard
>>
boyfriend keeps cumming in me?

i'm on the pill so it doesn't bother me too much, but ever since i've been with my boyfriend he keeps cumming inside me even if i tell him ahead of time i don't want him to. we've been together for two months and he occasionally talks about how if he had a baby now he would be fine with it and marry me. i'm going to college in august and he's leasing an apartment and not going to college. he always says to me all he time how he's not sure how he's with me because i'm so much better than him. i have a weird feeling that he's trying to knock me up so i stay with him. i didn't really think guys did this but what do you guys think? should i run far far away?
>>
>>18324505
Write out a letter addressed to her, then burn it.
Masturbate before or after.

Here are some words that may help you:
Sometimes in life, we have to be able to separate what we must do objectively to achieve our goals, and what we must do personally to become the best version of yourselves.

You have a lot of time to learn from and process the pain you're in, but not a lot of time to do this project.
Work on the assignment. Imagine how much gratitude your future self would feel for your current self for getting the project done.
>>
File: 30259.jpg (6KB, 266x189px)
30259.jpg
6KB, 266x189px
>>18324701
Because it looks fucking ridiculous and girls unironically thinks it's a good idea. And this idiot >>18324611

''No, I'll look at you the exact same way anon :D x) d:
>>
>>18324703
You
>told him not to nut in you, but he did it anyways
>keeps talking about kids and marriage when that's far far away for you (assuming)
Yes, I would probably run for the hills. Especially if you guys havent been together for literally years when talk about marriage would be reasonable.
>>
>>18324698
>multiple girls who got pulled didnt know them

I said they knew the social dynamics of the group. Yeah, maybe he doesn't know Liz here, but she came to the party with Abby and he knows Abby, so he knows what kind of girl are her friends. Maybe he knows them as "the group from X place", and he knows something about them even if he doesn't about that specific girl. Point is, it's like you telling me you are gonna make the same shots a pro basketball player does. No dude, even if you were at his same level physical-wise, he still knows the game way better than you. When to shot and when not to shot.

Same here. You can't expect to act like a dude that has figured out a lot more than you. Even if you were as handsome as he is.

Besides, how did you mesh with the group? Again, even if the girls didn't know the dudes, they knew their friends, they knew their "social status". They had a leg up on you even ignoring looks.

>le confidence is always the magic bullet round here

Then you are as dumb as the 12 yo that talk like that here. "Confidence" that has nothing to stand on is "Arrogance".

>can you please explain what youre actually supposed to do then?

Stop going for randos like that. Even if you were pretty, even if you had social status to brandish in front of them, they might just not want to date or some other shit.

So next time you make a move, make sure you have these elements: Know she is single. Know she is looking for a date. Know she is interested in you.

Try online dating. First two elements are covered already (I mean, that's why they made a profile). Third one, well, that's the hard one. But if she replies to your messages and goes on the date, you have a way better shot that just asking random girls.
>>
>>18324703
>he keeps cumming inside me even if i tell him ahead of time i don't want him to.

No need to read more. He is being an ass. Kick his ass to the curb.
>>
Why are girls such whores?
>>
>>18324611
I usually just lurk, but I have say, you got pegged twice. First, by yourself, and then by her.
>>
>>18324611
You're a fucking moron for letting this happen, you know that?
>>
>>18324649
>"men" 2017 edition
>>
>>18324687
>18
You are just horny teen filled with hormones. Download grinder (or what is for lesbos) and try experiment a little. Hell you dont even have to buy condoms.

Better act now when you can are free. Once you will have kids and husband, cheating him with another woman just out of curiousity will be really bad situation.

>>18324703
There is no better feeling than cumming inside pussy of girl you love. It is like
>you have won the life
message straight from god.

He wants you and you obviously dont see common future with him. Before you go to uni, just break up to minimize drama and spare his pain.

>>18324737
They are as much whores as guys. But for some reasonm guy who fucks everything what moves is called Chad and girl which does the same is called whore. Find more in
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18324730
yeah i never disputed im not the bottom of the barrel, just seems like people should care about personality just a little bit

i mean how can you even find out all this shit about girls? as soon as you start asking them they know whats going on so you get rejected then. unless you start fb stalking or something but thats weird. why cant i just be like the other guys who dont have to bother with all this spec-ops shit? they just do and win

online dating no way, thats even more depressing. ive been several for a couple years now, 1 reply. its even more based on your looks than personality, because at least in real life most people will talk to you, online they can just flick you away as soon as they see your face
>>
>>18324611
>I caved
You're weak man. People will walk over you in all aspects of life.
>>
>>18324758
>just seems like people should care about personality just a little bit

That's where you and me don't see eye to eye. Personality matters. Yours is the problem.

Someone called out your victim complex and I agree. I can't imagine you being very fun to hang out with. I mean, there's a reason you keep only going for strangers, isn't it? Where are your female friends that might develop a crush on you? That might introduce friends to you? That know you and like you for your personality?

>i mean how can you even find out all this shit about girls?

By hanging out with them and their friends. By talking. By not asking out as soon as they see a little bit of interest.

>they just do and win

No, they don't. They have a lot more going on, that's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>18324611
This
>>18324768
You should become the towns local twink. Let people cum inside your anus on turn while you eat your gfs vagina and swallow her new lovers hot juicy cum.

Remember to say "Thank you master".
>>
>>18324698
>what do you mean?

This >>18324758
>yeah i never disputed im not the bottom of the barrel
>why cant i just be like the other guys who dont have to bother with all this spec-ops shit? they just do and win

I have to go now but i will say it again, do something about the victim mentality first or you will never get better no matter how much try
>>
>>18324778
i dont just go for strangers, just those were the occasions where i got majorly smashed. my girl friends dont have crushes on me, and they have introduced me to some of their other friends a few times, though they never liked me in that way. they obviously like my personality or they wouldnt keep me around. i make people laugh and people say im interesting. i dont always ask them out super early, ive just tried most 'strategies' by now. to be honest i think ive tried most different ways you can do things in general. i dont know what else to do
>>
>>18324611
You're a big boy.
>>
>>18324778
Forgot to adress you as well, nothing wrong with going for strangers, if you want a pool of limited women in your social circle that's up to you but why go for a small pool when you can get a bigger one
>>
>>18324658
Kekek came to say this.
>>
>>18324794
>my girl friends dont have crushes on me

Sure? One always does. Again, maybe you once again fall in the far end of the probability curve and none of them EVER had a crush on you. But I don't know. We have already established you are bad at reading people, so maybe you missed it.
>>
>>18324649
Is this an actual thing or am i being meme'd?
>>
>>18324802

When men with no game go for the creepy they get a lot of rejections, and then feel bad, get bitter and come bitch here. I mean, if you spend some time on this board, you start to notice some patterns.

So no, nothing wrong with going for strangers,you only really hurt yourself if you already have low self esteem.
>>
>>18324814
ok, how do i find out without asking them all out?

bearing in mind that i have asked a couple of them things like 'hey do you know anyone who might like to meet me' and theyve introduced me to people before, so presumably that would have been the time for them to bring up the fact friend X is interested?
>>
>>18324822

Given that you weren't asking friend X for a date, they might have assumed you just weren't into her.
>>
>>18324825
yeah thats feasible

so how do i find out?
>>
>>18324831

Empathy. Light flirting. Did you never suspect one of them might be into you?
>>
>>18324658
That isn't funny.
>>
>>18324836
they never expressed it, despite many, many, many opportunities to do so, directly and indirectly
>>
>>18324844

Did you?

Also, are you sure you read them right?
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (26KB, 175x297px) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
26KB, 175x297px
Girls, what would you say is the difference between someone being in a relationship because they actually love the guy, or someone being in a relationship because they're insecure and the guy is the first person who genuinely shows them romantic affection?

It feels harsh to type that out, but the idea got planted in my head and won't leave.
>>
>>18324864

Same difference with a guy being in love or just desperate. Some people don't want to be alone.
>>
>>18324838
There is a lot of truth to it, though. My best friend was raised by a single mother and he got beat up left and right in school. Even in middle school, older girls would spit at him and beat him up.
>>
>>18324864

Obviously the difference would be the strength of the relationship.

First one is destined to succeed because genuine love and affection will generally show care and consideration and honesty and forgiveness and what-have-you.

Second one is the dude can do whatever he wants because their insecurities keep the person from leaving.
>>
>>18324856
i have to a few girls in the group, but after it didnt work i was worried about being 'that guy' and fracturing the friendship circle. i was still pretty vocal about looking for a relationship though. im just thinking and none of them have shown the usual signs. ie talking to me out of their own volition, wanting to hang out, standing near me, open body language, flirting etc.

i know what it looks like when other women like other guys, so i think i should be able to notice it when it happens to me but maybe not
>>
>>18324870
Who gives a shit, he's a guy, he'll make it.
>>
All 3 relationships I've had, the girls have trust issues because the guys they dated are pricks and sometimes they got cheated on. Even when they are young it's like this. I'm sick of going through the ropes trying to show them I'm not that kind of guy every relationship

Girls you know the risk of entering a relationship, please stop making things shittier because of those experiences
>>
>>18324872
Do you think the second one could succeed if the dude gives everything you mentioned in the first one?
>>
>>18324874
>so i think i should be able to notice it when it happens to me but maybe not

Could be. Could be that what you thought was being "vocal" came off as desperate of creepy instead.

Point is, get off that defeatist funk and think long and hard about yourself and how to improve.
>>
>>18324877
Yeah, I hope so. He's a really really great person, despite being beat up almost daily and being completely ignored by any adult or authority.
>>
>>18324890
He will make it.
>>
>>18324864
Enthusiasm and excitement. If it's out of insecurity, I'll probably still be miserable/ only a little happy.

The person I'm using won't make me happy. They'll also probably be insecure themselves. Why else would they let someone use them?
>>
>>18324890
His suffering will make him stronger. Eminem was sent to the hospital several times because he was 2nd tier citizen. Look at him now. Greatest rapper of all time. Even 50 and Z says so.
>>
>>18324303
I know there probably isn't much to say as far as people responding goes, but I have no idea what to do and could really use advice..
>>
>>18324890
>completely ignored by any adult or authority
I'm the biggest pro feminist guy there is, but this is a big fucking male problem. We are worthless until we build the next Google, Tesla, Apple, Nike, Want Disney, etc.

Look at Elon Musk. He got his face fractured by bullies in high school. No one gave a shit. Literally no one.
>>
>>18324611
Take fucking notes you worthless incel cucktoy. Kys and come back stronger.
>>18324870
>>18324904
>>18324921
>>
Dating is frustrating, isn't it? What do you do when you feel like telling to a potential partner "I'm retiring from the race to your heart"?
>>
I need help taking not retarded photos for a dating profile. In attractive irl and have no problem talking to women and getting dates, but the meeting part is the hard thing. I can't/don't want to date girls I work with, don't want to ask women out at the gym, there's no good chance (imo) to ask out some girl who's at work or whatever, etc. Mostly I meet people through school stuff but it's summer.

Tldr, are there guides to taking your own pictures? I can't do this phone selfie shit, I look like a potato
>>
Is it bad for me as a guy not to be assertive?
>>
>>18325060
>not hooking up with qt gym receptionist
Not gonna make it.
>>
So I'm giving online dating a go, and I'm struggling to come up with good reasons for why I'm messaging a girl.

Obviously, I do not want to comment on her looks. The pretty ones usually already know it, and from my understanding, most girls don't want to be complimented on their looks; they want a guy who can look past that (unless they're chad-chasers).

The best thing to do is maybe talk about their profile details, such as their tastes in music, or their hobbies or whatever. If this kind of information is accessible, I will almost invariably use it to show that I'm paying attention.

But what if their profile has limited information? How do I express my interest in them without seeming shallow?
>>
>>18325067
Yes.
>>
>>18325067
Yes
>>
>>18325067
Definitly.
>>
>>18325070
Gym receptionist is actually in the same unit I am (natty guard lel) so that falls under work
>>
>>18325073
>>18325074
>>18325079
How do I differentiate clingy, needy from being assertive?
>>
File: 0980.gif (477KB, 500x240px)
0980.gif
477KB, 500x240px
>>18325080
>there he is again
>omg he is so cute
>smile, but not too much
>don't do anything autistic with your hands
>omg is my hair ok
>''Hey there, anon''
>that smile
>should i follow him on instagram
>maybe he already have a gf
>why don't he notice me more
>i should probably workout more myself
>this bra is really annoying
>tfw leaking
>ftw hungry
>tfw no swole bf
>>
>>18325082
Wtf does clingy and needy have to do with assertiveness?
>>
File: mostly straight.png (185KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
mostly straight.png
185KB, 540x304px
I'm a bisexual male, but I mostly prefer women.

Is this even something that women give a shit about? Should I be open with my sexuality, or should I just keep my mouth shut and pretend to be straight?

I know it seems like a weird thing to worry about, but I'm one of those people who are honest to a fault, and I generally hate keeping secrets.
>>
File: 1488601282350.jpg (51KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1488601282350.jpg
51KB, 500x625px
>>18325108
Go for the real deal, you don't want to end up like this >>18324611 guy.

Don't be a kek. Men have an objectively more aesthetic body than women.

I'm straight, but I don't know how anyone can even argue. I still only want to fuck women though.
>>
>>18325097
Literally has nothing to do with my question, thanks
>>
>>18325105
Maybe being too assertive might come off as needy and desperate? I don't really know that's why I'm asking for feedback.
>>
>>18324905
She doesn't like you at all/that much.

Move on.
>>
>start off as very good friends with good dynamics
>now most of the days have at least a little conflict in them

What's happening to us?
>>
File: smug olga.jpg (62KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
smug olga.jpg
62KB, 600x750px
>>18325158
Growing up.
>>
>>18325164
We are still close but we usually have arguments about small things, mostly misunderstandings and overthinking about something.

Is this a sign of a better friendship and we are starting to get more comfortable with each other or is our bond set to fail?
>>
File: 1492693524376.jpg (43KB, 840x560px)
1492693524376.jpg
43KB, 840x560px
>>18325184
Don't feed into her bullshit, mate.
>>
New thread is up.
>>
>>18325072
>shallow
Stop talking nonsence. You have the D. They have the V. It cant get more shallow even if you tried. Tell them literally anything. Joke, their name, compliment theit nose, ask them if they have dog and ask them on date.

Only when you know them better you can slowly stop being shallow and like them based on their personality. Until them you like them just because not fat and blond hair. And it is completely ok to do so.

Tldr stop thinking, buy condoms and ask the qties on dates asap. The more direct the better. Be shallow and confident.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.