[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girl like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (114KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 500x683px
How do I get a girl like pic related?
>>
>>17681556
>>>/fit/
>>
>>17681612
>ask advice
>get shitposts
>>
>>17681556
Go to local gym
>>
File: fit girl .jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fit girl .jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>17681556
Women like that are goddesses and they know it. Unless you look like Zyzz you won't have a chance, and even then fit men outnumber fit women 10:1 so good luck.
Your best bet is to find a young woman who's kind of into fitness, and then push her to get more into fitness and lift more. If you're willing to date a fat chick for a while, find a fatty who wants to get in shape and push her into being fit rather than thin. A lot of fat girls like lifting and building muscle because it gives them a higher TDEE so they can still eat a lot. But you have to start out dating a fat chick, idk about you but I can't do it. Plus you suffer through dating a fatty, and then have to hope she doesn't dump you when she's hot.
>>
>>17681821
>Women like that are goddesses
what? no! the girl in OP's pic is way too masculine to be considered a godess. she is borderline unattractive due to all her muscles.
>>
>>17681834
Says you fuckboy.
>>
>>17681803

Give up, you are clearly a twat. OP tells you to go into the lifestyle, and you bitch at him.

Girls like that want guys like that.
>>
>>17681839
>>17681803

Didn't mean OP, I meant Anon, sorry.
>>
>>17681821

Wow... fabricating your ideal girl. You are an asshole, sir.
>>
>>17681839
The fit lifestyle is not the gayfest that is /fit/. Two separate things. Go drink some milk and take a nap because you are clearly 6.
>>
>>17681881

So if you already know so much about being fit, get fit and get girls like her. It's pretty simple. Why come ask for advice here?
>>
>>17681904
>fit, get fit and get girls like her. It's pretty simple.
>pretty simple
Now you're just trolling. I'm already fit but there's an unwritten code to not approach girls in the gym. My type I'm after are the lifting types, and they're fucking rare in the gym, club and just in general. Cardio bunnies are everywhere sure but I'm not into that shit.

And lots of lesbians are attracted to the hardcore lifting/sports environment so I have to filter through them too.

It's not simple otherwise I wouldn't ask for help
>>
Be buffer than her
>>
>>17681904

The >>17681821 poster actually gave good advice to think about. You just shitposted.
>>
>>17681914

So you are really deep into it yet you don't know how to find them. What can we do? Really, the knowledge you are after is super specific. You'd have better luck in specialized forums, not here.
>>
>>17681919

Now, see >>17681919?

That's trolling.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>17681556
Squats, Deadlifts, Shoulder & Bench Press and Test E for 8-12 months
>>
File: Meat is muscle.jpg (264KB, 1200x1659px) Image search: [Google]
Meat is muscle.jpg
264KB, 1200x1659px
>>17681849
Maybe if girls wouldn't be such lazy fatasses men wouldn't have to "fabricate" fit girls. Look around, there's tons of men getting /fit/ while women are either starving themselves to get skinny or sharing HAES memes. Fit women are almost non-existent, and the handful that do exist can obviously have their pick of the much larger number of fit men

Have funny dating a landwhale anon
>>
>>17682169

Good to know those are the only options: Olympian, or Landwhale. No middle ground, right?
>>
>>17682169
Getting fit like in OP's pic is much harder for a girl than it is for a man.
And a lot of guys don't even find that attractive.
Also - obesity is much more common in dudes than it is in girls.
>>
>>17682169
>Fit women are almost non-existent

This is changing though. The raise of fitness instagram celebs and such is driving women to the gym. Give it a few years and there will be plenty more of them as the fad starts to actually show results. Assuming it lasts.
>>
File: body fat obesity rates.png (161KB, 1252x736px) Image search: [Google]
body fat obesity rates.png
161KB, 1252x736px
>>17682179
Also skinny. Three options, didn't you read the picture?

>>17682180
>Also - obesity is much more common in dudes than it is in girls.
False. The people who peddle this myth are basing it off of BMI, which is obviously skewed since men lift weights and women don't. Pic-related, there are a lot more non-obese men than women if you go by actual obesity (ie, bf%)
And that's just bodyfat, when you look at actual fit people, meaning they also have some muscle, easily 10x more men than women

>Getting fit like in OP's pic is much harder for a girl than it is for a man.
>And a lot of guys don't even find that attractive.
Getting that big? Sure that's hard and a lot of men don't find it attractive. But women can gain some muscle and most men are attractive to athletic women with squat-butts. Go to any gym and look in the weightroom, you'll see almost only men lifting and the few women in there are just lifting babbyweights and never push themselves. I know dozens of guys that are more fit than I am yet I only know maybe 1-2 women that put as much effort into fitness as me. Most women are either just fat or skinny, and think low-intensity cardio is all they need for "fitness"
>>
Jokes on you fags, I like skeleton girls
>>
File: squats women.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
squats women.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>17682195
I'm hoping so. Crossfit has somehow convinced a lot of women to get fit too. It used to be there were a lot of skinny women, no fit girls but not many fat chicks either. Now you've got instagram encouraging women to be fit while tumblr is encouraging HAES. Hopefully more women take note that a woman who lifts for even just a few months can get thousands of guys following her on instagram, while the HAES tumblr bloggers just get made fun of.
I think women are starting to realize that you don't gain 50 pounds of muscle overnight too. I know so many women afraid to lift weights because they don't want to end up like the OP, not realizing that she does steroids and trains hours a day for several years.
>>
>>17682216

Oh, you are right. The picture.

It's nice to see a model in the "Meat" section. Really sets up realistic expectations. I bet you don't go around much if that's "normal" to you.

And now, I'm not saying most women are like "Fat" in the pic. Again, going out would show you.

Unless you live in the US, then yeah, you are all really fat, so I could believe you.
>>
You don't.
>>
File: Amy Schumer Plus-Sized.png (579KB, 998x716px) Image search: [Google]
Amy Schumer Plus-Sized.png
579KB, 998x716px
>>17682225
I am in the US and yeah it is really bad. So bad that pic-related isn't even considered fat anymore. The picture above is obviously an exaggeration, not all skinny women are that skinny and not all fat women are that fat. But the point is if women took fitness as seriously as men do we would see a lot more women at least come close to the middle picture, but instead we only have fat chicks, skinny chicks, and skinny-fats
>>
>>17681821
Nice defeatism, little cuck.
I've dated a similar girl while being full on DYEL (though she helped me get /fit/) by not thinking of her as a goddess and treating her like everyone else, talking to her like any chick you're into and genuinely hitting it off.
Or just stay as Beta as you can be, fattys need love too.
>>
>>17682242
>But the point is if women took fitness as seriously as men do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahaha.... ha...

(clear throat)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>17682253
>>>/b/
This a board where people are supposed to make actual contributions anon
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.