[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 26

File: askforothersex.png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
askforothersex.png
82KB, 1360x1024px
fuck the sticky
you know how it's done
>>
>>17496619
Mostly to women:

In online dating, why do you never initiate chat with a guy?
Why does the guy always have to do the first step?
>>
Anyone; how do I find casual sex?
Im 24 year old guy with no romantic or sexual history and I feel left out. I just wanna play like everyone else and I dont see a relationship happening anytime soon.
So how do I go about finding someone willing to do a casual thing?
>>
Ladies,

If you brought your little bro with you too hang out with a guy, is the guy safe to assume that it's not a date? She just sees you as a friend?

Girl is early 20's, little bro is 13.
>>
I have a really veiny penis and Im pale as fuck too. How bad is the veiny penis on pale skin?
>>
>>17496711
great for trainspotting
>>
File: pads vs tampons.png (81KB, 301x194px) Image search: [Google]
pads vs tampons.png
81KB, 301x194px
To the girls

which one do you prefer
>>
>>17496621
Because I get 15 guys talking to me without effort.
Unless one guy sounds 10/10 amazing, I don't care, not worth the effort.
>>
>>17496711
Pretty sexy.

>>17496743
Pads at night, tampons
>>
>>17496655
Also interested in this.
Seems like most people I know are hooking up with each other but I missed the memo.
>>
Here's the situation guise:

My girlfriend and I broke up Sunday. It was a fairly strange break up, as we both still want to be friends and are trying to be (we were best friends before we dated). What I think caused the break up was we get to see each other at college, but during the summer we were long distance and lost that spark that brought us together.

My problem is that even though that spark is kinda gone for me, and almost completely for her, we dated for 5 months (8 months if you include the summer where I got to see her 2-3 times) and I think I still love her. I still care for her extremely, and I know she cares for me too, but for her it's "different" and she doesn't see a relationship with romantically anymore. It's tearing her apart because I can tell she wants to feel something for me but doesn't, and it rips me apart because I still feel something for her but can't be with her.

My question is how do I make that energy come back for us, for her especially? Do we backtrack and figure out what brought us together? Do I try sex? Or should I just count my losses and move on? She's an amazing woman and neither of us understand what's going on with her emotions right now.

Oh, and she let me look through her phone and email to prove that she wasn't cheating or seeing someone else (I brought it up randomly so she wouldn't have had time to delete them).
>>
>>17496621
Because there are 20 other men wanting to talk to me without me even having to do anything but exist. Unless a guy is 9-10/10 and hasn't messaged me yet, there's no reason for me to do anything but sit back.

>>17496696
not a date, lil bro is an intended cockblock

>>17496743
diva cup
>>
>>17496655
Online dating apps/sites.
Granted you don't want to announce that's all you're looking for; women don't respond to that.

Go in there, message for a few days, then schedule a date. Depending on the girl, I guarantee you'll get physical by the 3rd date. Girls want it just as bad as you do. You just Have to give them a reason to give it up to you.
>>
>>17496619
To women:

Would you want to know if I thought about ending a relationship if I was having my own personal issues? Especially if it were partially due to wanting other women. I don't want to tell my gf, but I feel guilty. If she found out, I think she'd be crushed.
>>
>>17496775
>not a date

Thank God.
>>
>>17496743
My flow is pretty heavy so I usually use both.
>>
how rude would it be if i kept on in a relationship with a person i no longer love because right now they are suicidal and probably need support?
>>
>>17496751
>>17496775

wow, just wow
makes me feel even more undesirable than I already am

what a time to be a man...
>>
>>17496619
how do I get women to appreciate the effort that goes into trying stick my dick in them?
>>
>>17496871
Bro, how come you never knew this? It's pretty obvious.
>>
File: 1471573369067.png (495KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471573369067.png
495KB, 720x540px
serious question for the ladies here. how often do you masterbate on a weekly basis?
>>
>>17496880
Well, it's less that I did not know about it but more that I was unaware about the scale.

I asumed women also search for possible male candidates, even though to a lesser degree...
>>
A question for the ladies.

There is a girl that I like and interested in. We already went out before a couple of weeks ago and still talk.

But she is busy with work (regular m-for job and a freelance job that takes up her weekends)

I recently asked if she would like to go out? But got
>If it's on a Saturday, I'm not going coz of freelance work. And Friday I just need sleep so I can work the following day. So nah lol.

Is there a way to tell the difference between hard to get or just not interested?
>>
Are all women whores or just 100% of them?
>>
>>17496880
>>17496775
>>17496751
come to think of it
It's striking how many questions are adressed to woman, supposedly written then by men here, in contrast to those adressed to men...

Are here even women online?
Do women not share the questions about men since their supply for potential partners makes it an unnessesary effort!?
>>
>>17496895
you forgot the double whores...
percentage can go over 100
>>
>>17496889
They don't need to and women in general are very passive.
>>
>>17496898
Where are you from? You write very weirdly.

There are women here.
This only applies to before dating questions.
The sheer number difference is what makes their questions rare.
>>
>>17496920
what made it strange?
>supposedly

I am german, we speak in a complex manner, when things exceed the scheiße stage of mental complexity
>>
>>17496930
I can't explain, just weird. You sound exactly like a friend i used to have.
>>
>>17496942
well, parallel to posting, I am unfortunately working on an ethic essay, maybe some of the uncommon expressions slicked through
>>
20M, Swedish guy here, handsome, smart, still a virgin.

What am I doing wrong? I get it that i'm introverted, but guys who on average are much worse get gfs much easier, do "good" looking guys often go first?
>>
You've got such a gorgeous smile, I'm completely smitten, I hope I haven't missed a chance..I just don't know when we'll bump into each other again. I keep thinking of reasons to see you
>>
>>17496621
>In online dating, why do you never initiate chat with a guy?

See, I'm not even a chick but I know the answer to this:

Even if they didn't want it, girls get their inbox absolutely flooded with messages.

I made a joint profile with my girlfriend for shits and giggles to maybe try and find new potential friends in the area. The profile picture was of the both of us and straight up said we were a couple, not looking to hookup/find a 3rd/ whatever.

STILL got like 6 messages within the hour from obviously desperate guys that started shit with like, "Hey cutie.", "Hey baby, looking for some fun?", "Hi gorgeous" (from a 60 year old man),

Girls are playing a different game when it comes to online dating. It's supply and demand, straight up there are just more guys than girls on most sites, and that disparity wears on girls too.

That's why shit like Bumble caught on, because it's not all sunshine and daises getting all that attention and a lot of unwanted messages and encounters make you feel like you need to take a shower afterwards.
>>
>>17496957
Not really; the order of your sentences is weird, for example.
>>17496974
Thanks but i don't know you.
>>
>>17496958
have you ever initiated anything with a girl?
or you just expect a girl would walk up to you and ask you out because you are 'handsome' and 'smart'?
The reason those 'worse' guys are getting some and you aren't getting any, it's because this guy are the ones that take the initiative, the go after women and know have to talk to them.
I bet you have always been introverted and don't really have any experience with any of this, but while you were being introverted and edgy, this guys were facing the word, falling and learning how to approach girl so now they can get them while you don't.

it is really awful to say it but, your personality isn't really that demanded in the dating market, women are usually expecting to be approached, if you never approached they won't go after you. And if they do, they might not be what you really want.

Also, since you are on sweden you might as well get a somali immigrant boyfriend.
>>
>>17496989
Ah ja, german sentence order is wierd.
We tend to box sentences into each other like inception wouldn't know.
It is too late so I do not bother about rethinking the context into ideomatically correct sentences
>>
>>17496988
well, this surpises me actually
If they are overflooded with inbox mails from a lot of creeps, would it not be more adequate to stop responding to those mails and just start search of yourself?
Then you can choose for yourself even more precise
>>
>>17497004
I'm not edgy, the women I talk to nearly always keep talking back, but It always ends up "stale" so to speak. I'm overall disciplined and I actually had a gf when I was younger but I valued her a lot less which I regret now, I have this elitist mentality to focus on the thing I'm doing and then forget others.
>>
>>17496989
I don't know you either, who are you?
>>
>>17497014
Doesn't matter much, you still get your point across.
>>17497025
I don't really know, can you help me to find out?
>>
>>17497030
>Doesn't matter much, you still get your point across.
I wonder if my atricities of english sentence usuage is still grammatically correct
>>
Guys: How do you feel about the whole being called a daddy thing?

This is mostly directed to older gents because that's usually the dynamic, but I'm really interested in knowing how any of you guys feel about that. I'm into it but as it happens I've never been with someone older, though the impression I get from both sexes is that it's a kink that usually makes people uncomfortable. I mean daddy not just as an endearment term to use for your partner but also a part of sex, etc.

Please share your thoughts on this?
>>
File: e.gif (1016KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
e.gif
1016KB, 350x250px
question for guys:

what physical traits would you turn a girl down for (outside of being fat)
>>
>>17497044
ugly teeth
tattoos
piercings beside earlobes
body odor
bad breath
dyed hair
too much make up
dresses like a whore
those are what come to mine at the moment.
>>
>>17497044
>shitty tattoos. Good ones are fine but stupid phrases and like ankle butterflies (or tramp stamps) are a no-go
>weird eye spacing. Too wide or too narrow... it's weird.
>gummy smiles. I don't know what's up with it but whenever people fully expose their gum line when they smile has always creeped me the fuck out.
>deformed limbs. A-OK with amputees but stunted limbs and shit like that gives me goosebumps.
>no ass. Gotta have an ass.
Also a small factor but not something I'd turn a girl down over:
>being taller than me
I prefer really short women.
>>
>>17497043
honestly i would be more comfortable by being called my name that just daddy.
If were with a girl and she starting moaning 'daddy' out of nowhere, this would immediately raise a flag on me.
I guess is fine if you somehow find out that the guy is into that kind stuff beforehand.
If you go into it unexpected, expect unexpected results.
>>
>>17497044
basically this >>17497053
plus those overly long finger nails
also skeletals... 2spookey
>>
>>17497042
You make some grammatical mistakes like:
>woman instead of women
>is instead of are
I probably screwed up too; re-read what you writte and i'll improve a lot.
>>17497044
Deformities and fat, fuck fat.
>>
>>17497060
As a woman, I've only fallen for an older man, however the thought of relating it to my father is disgusting. Referring to him as daddy is a No-go for me
>>
question for girls:

what physical traits would you turn a guy down for (outside of extreme obesity)
>>
>>17497079
A weird laugh, short guys, ugly hands
>>
>>17497079
There's no particular physical trait, but consistently poor hygiene is a big one
>>
>>17497079
It's more to do with the natural chemistry between us than appearance. If he's really hot, that's about my feeling for him I think
>>
File: 1471791788402.png (155KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471791788402.png
155KB, 400x343px
>>17497086
>short guys
>>
>>17496743
Tampons
>>
>>17497092
I somehow always end up dating them, so don't feel too bad
>>
>>17496958
Hej
>>
>>17497079
Really obvious/unattractive deformities or severe disfigurement.
Very poor hygiene/grooming.
I like guys with a height below average- around 5'6 or 5'7 is my ideal, but if a guy is only as tall as me (5'4) that's too short.
In reality, if the guy has a good personality and can flirt decently, those are the only physical dealbreakers for me and the last one would probably be negotiable. I'll just automatically see him as more attractive if he is. If he's got a shitty personality and is a chore to be around, I'm going to see him as a lot less attractive even if he's not. This matters a lot more. Wit, charisma, able to hold interesting conversations, and ability to flirt all matter far more.
>>
>>17496743
Pads. Holy fuck tampons hurt I hate them so much. They're rough, they "burn" the whole time they're in you, they're not something that should be inside your vagina. I've tried the diva cup and that's much better in terms of pain than using tampons but I can't get the hang of making it open up inside me yet. I really want to try period panties, they seem awesome and way more comfortable/reliable than pads.
>>
>>17496865
I think they'll be hurt when they learn that you're staying with them out of a sense of obligation. I also think it'll be difficult for you, after a while it will get to be very mentally draining. You just have to do what you think is right in this situation.

In my opinion though,you can't be his/her crutch forever, so make sure that you're not enabling or adding to their anxiety/depression etc. And try to help/encourage them to make an effort to get better.
>>
Said I liked her. She said she liked me too.

What should be the next step in the master plan?
>>
>>17497147
Stick your cock up her arse.
>>
Girls,
If you were in a relationship either as a friend/fwb/bf, and he starts to masturbate casually in front of you (in a comfortable environment e.g. bedroom), what would you do?
>>
>>17497147
Take her on a date you fucking twat.
>>
>>17497113
how important is flirting to you?
I literally can't flirt. Any time a conversation is heavy with flirting I have this uncontrollable compulsion to make incredibly fucking dumb jokes and divert to unrelated subjects. I don't even catch myself doing this until it's already done and I'm just like what the fuck is my problem
>>
>>17497110
Halloj :D
>>
>>17497043
>Guys: How do you feel about the whole being called a daddy thing?

I'm only in my late 20's, so I'm not sure I'm qualified to say anything about this, but I don't see a case where I wouldn't kind of internally cringe and just kind of stop and have it trigger some internal flags if I heard that.

It reminds me of the one time I went on a date with a girl who was 8 years younger than me or shits and giggles, asked her why she was interested, and had her respond it was because guys her age were so immature and older guys were way better. That was the tipping point that absolutely convinced me she was just a little kid, and it completely turned me off.

>>17497044
>what physical traits would you turn a girl down for

Uhh... This sounds superficial and arbitrary as fuck, but if you dress yourself in leopard print, it's like an instant turn off for me. It looks tacky as all hell and I just associate it with bitchy people for some reason.

Other than that, a lack of basic hygiene (this would actually bother the fuck out of me because I have a very sensitive nose for scents).
>>
>>17496893
Dating Girls with "busy schedules" is a pain, but manageable. You just Have to give them a reason to make time for you.

Ask if her Sunday is free. Or grab a coffee one night during the week.
>>
>>17496958
I dunno but you have time. I'm a virgin at 27 and am supposedly handsome as well (though I don't personally think I am).
I fucked up somehow but there's still hope for you.
>>
>>17496751
>without effort
>not worth the effort
>>17496775
>without me even having to do anything but exist
>there's no reason for me to do anything but sit back
I don't know why most guys put up with that garbage.
This is 2016, not 1865.
Sure you CAN sit around and wait for other people to do the work, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD.

>>17497043
>Guys: How do you feel about the whole being called a daddy thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenF3_77774
>yeah you told me a hundred times how your fatha
>left and he's gone
>but i wish you wouldn't call me daddy
>when we're gettin it on
>>
>>17496893

God, I'm in the same boat. I work 9-5 M-F, and I met this incredible girl, but she's a chef and has the most fucked hours. I want to see her and hang out, but I get the same answers you do.

I mean, she texts me to hang out, but it's at 2:30 AM (or PM lol) on a Wednesday. We've tried to squeeze in mini-dates on the weekends, but it's still tough.

I'm trying my best not to come off as desperate or needy or anything, but I sure feel like it when I'm always texting her, trying to see when she's free. Guess I'll just lay off a bit and leave it up to her.
>>
>>17497178
I would not consider dating someone who did not flirt with me. And I would take the topic change as a sign of disinterest and subtle rejection.

>I literally can't flirt.
You literally can flirt, you just don't know how to or are uncomfortable doing so, so practice until you learn what works. I'm no stranger to being awkward and uncomfortable in social settings, but making excuses for yourself or giving up/not trying isn't going to fix that shit.
>>
>>17497204
>Offspring
Entering the Time Tunnel without a date to comeback.
>>
>>17497212
but what if the person is just completely direct with everything said and simply tells you he's into you without having to go through all the pointless hassle of flirting?
Personally I've only met about 3 girls in my life who I was even remotely interested in so even if I wanted to "fix shit" there's not really opportunity to practice; I'm not about to go flirt with people I have no interest in.
>>
to girls

what things while a guy texting you makes him clingy?
>>
Boys,
how many of you are turned on by heavy orgasms/ahegao? With spasming and shaking and such? I see it thrown around a lot so is it a thing most guys like?

Girls,
how commom is it amongst women to have spasming orgasms/ahegao?
>>
>>17497228
>but what if the person is just completely direct with everything said and simply tells you he's into you without having to go through all the pointless hassle of flirting?
Then he fucking sucks. Flirting isn't pointless hassle, it's an enjoyable experience that builds attraction in people. What do I care if someone likes me if I don't like them back because they never flirt with me? What do I care if I like someone who also likes me, but won't do things to express it and shuts down my attempts to express it? Flirting is relationship foreplay, skipping it is every bit as big of a dealbreaker as skipping the real thing before sticking your dick into someone. Besides, haven't you ever heard actions speak louder than words? Great you can tell me you like me, now show me.
>>
>>17497192
Some details about Sundays, when I asked her out the first time before the first date I ask her for Sunday, she just said she couldn't do Sundays. So we spent a week or so scheduling something. Out a nowhere on a Monday she asked me what I was doing on Friday after work and we went out.

I could see if she can/would be open to lunch or other days through the week. Trying not to be needy or run her off by asking so much.
>>
I haven't had a gf in years now..

I don't know, I feel like I'm good looking enough to impress and I have a cool job, but that's me pretty much.

My go to move in the bar/club: Find girl that seems attracted to me > talk about my job.

I fear I might be to boring in my freetime to be bf-material.

What do?
>>
For the women:

I'm 26 and a virgin. I've never even been on a date, let alone in a relationship. That's already a few red flags, right?

It's slowly killing me. There is this pathetic cycle where I'm insecure about the fact I've never been on a date, so I don't ask the women I like out on dates. And then 10 years accidentally goes by while I'm working.

Bonus story: I almost went on a date once. Just once. With the most incredible girl I knew, because she was beautiful, and fun, and interesting, and because she said yes. (Also, I was drunk enough to ask her out.) But one panic attack later, I canceled it. After I calmed down I was so embarrassed and so mad at myself, that I never spoke to her again like a god damn retard.
>>
>>17496768

My Son,
When you miss a train don't chase it,
for another heads your way; Be patient.
>>
>>17497250
Despite how it sounds, it's not a jab at you but you really sound exhausting with the way you phrased everything in that post; if not flirting will filter that out then I'm going to stick with it.
>>
>>17496621
I always initiated chats when on Tinder until meeting my current SO. Not all women.

>>17496655
Tinder if you're hot, Craigslist if you're not.

>>17496696
Either she friendzoned you or she's still a dependent and was forced or that kid has some issues.

>>17496711
Depends on whether you're cut or not. I prefer uncut vastly and the veins on my SOs are hot as fuck. On circumcised ones it looks like some weird alien creature.

>>17496743
Tampons, I have a heavy flow.

>>17496768
It won't. Not only has the spark died but with snooping you all clearly don't trust each other. It was a short lived relationship, stop trying to put effort into a dead relationship and rather go see other people. It's way too soon for you to be dealing with this shit, relationships shouldn't be this hard.

>>17496786
Yes, if my SO admitted he was desiring other women I'd dump him and find someone who was satisfied with me. If you don't think it'll pass, you should tell her, but if you do then shut your mouth. Same goes with crushes (cut contact and avoid as much as possible, try to go on more dates and put effort into your relationships, etc.)

>>17496865
Not rude, just pointless on your behalf. They can probably sense the change of feelings and are in zero state to be in a relationship. It's either attention whoring (which you should leave because that's manipulative as fuck) or they're seriously ill (which is possible) and if they are sick you should just call the cops/their family and let them get committed so that trained professionals can help. I guarantee some kid posting to 4chan in his free time is less qualified to help a suicidal and unstable girl than actual licensed and trained professionals.
>>
People say rejection is not personal but that bs isnt it?
>>
How do guys usually use tinder? I've been talking to a guy since June and we met up twice (wasn't more since he was away for two months, he just came back and were meeting this weekend again). We call each other pet names and use lovey emojis liberally trough text, but in person it's like being with a friend. We haven't done ANYTHING physically, not even hold hands.
He accidentally sent a dick pic to me (he said someone took his phone, p sure he sent it to wrong person is all) and I caught a glance of the tinder icon on his notifications when we were talking today. So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one he's talking to.
I ended up catching feelings for him, and Just wondering why hes acting like this? If he wanted something sexual I rather he had made a move earlier on. (Or any move at all since he literally hasn't brought up anything that's sexual in nature other than the pic incident) Since we talked so much and it wasn't physical it made it seem like he might've wanted something more and was just going slow, but I'm not even sure. But If he's still using tinder then that can't really be true right? i plan on talking about it when we meet next but I would like to know if anyone can give me some insight to this behavior?
Isn't it the norm to at least imply something sexual will come out of it? And it's not like tinder is a dating app, but why did he string me along so long without making it sexua if he doesn't want anything more? Would you still be talking to other girls like that if you were actually interested in someone more than just physically?
I mean, I even stopped talking to other guys Bc I like him, and I know he's not under any obligation to do the same, but wtf? Did I cuck myself
>>
>>17496878
Stop considering them as just things to stick your penis into.

>>17496887
Never because I have a boyfriend to do that for me.

>>17496893
Just keep trying if you're willing to put the effort- it's likely she's really overworked. People generally not interested give less "specific" responses; just oh I'm busy or I'm not feeling well or I have another thing. Not super detailed reasons why.

>>17496895
>>>/r9k/

>>17496898
I used to browse 4chan a lot and then I decided to stop being such a miserable piece of shit, got a life, boyfriend, job, cat, etc. and now I'm living in Europe with a pool and tons of money in a life most people would envy in comparison to a few years ago in a cheap Kentucky trailer. Feels good. Only back because I ran out of recorded "Catfish" episodes and there aren't interesting r relationships threads so I'm here, being super honest on /adv/.

>>17496958
Your shitty attitude probably. We can sniff out that self-deprecation and lack of self-confidence a mile away. Also nobody wants to mess with virgins because of their twisted worldview and general lack of experience. If you do get a girlfriend: be honest about your history (she will be able to tell regardless) and be OPEN to listening to advice from her/friends. If you're trying to ring the doorknob and you're awkwardly pinching labia or something and pretending you know what you're doing, don't. True confidence is knowing that you don't know everything and being humble enough to ask and willing to learn along the way. Focus on studies and important things and a girl who loves you will come along eventually. Focusing solely on women now will just lead you to dependency likely. You need to be able to be happy on your own before trying to add another person into your life.
>>
>>17497267
>10 years accidentally goes by while I'm working.
That never happens. You make a conscious decision every single day to be afraid of women. 3,650 chances to man up. That would've been acceptable when you were 12. Are you still afraid of monsters in the closet? Christ.
>>
>>17497267
Honestly, start working out. I started working out at 23. I'm 29 now, and pretty ripped with 4 packs abs (6 pack is hard as fuck).

Anyway, up until 2 weeks ago I was the same as you. A hopeless virgin. But this coworker who I've known for 1 year came on to me and just like that, I fucked her 3 times in a night. It was great.

But honestly, nothing really changed. I was happy for a few days just because. But now I'm back to my same old self of depression. Sex isn't the end all be all. And that's coming from a guy who just had sex, and will have sex multiple times again this Saturday and for the next several Saturdays until fall ends. Fix yourself to become happy. That's what I'm doing now.
>>
>>17497316

Alright DaQuanda, think about how long most people live. Think about how much of that life consists of "too young to be interested in the opposite sex" or "married." Further subtract time spent dating, dealing with life, or just being too insecure to talk to people. There's a very short window where people are actually available to date. If you got rejected by someone your age, there's a 90% chance that it had nothing to do with you. That's why you never take it personally.
>>
>>17497342
I will remember that if i ever have the courage to ask someone out.
>>
>>17497337
>6 pack is hard as fuck
the muscles are on the same level, how the fuck do you get 4 without 6?
>>
>>17497079
Shorter than me (I'm 166cm, it's not hard), No aspirations or ambitions in life/Unemployed, dishonest habitually and/or about important things, lacking integrity (treats people shitty, has bad attitudes, doesn't do the kind thing when they think nobody is watching), isn't attracted to me, hates taking photos/isn't sentimental, doesn't want to get married or have children, bad relationship with his family, all of his exes are "crazy whores" or something along those lines, bad hygiene, no autism or mental disorders, no "nurr hurr I'm logical and not emotional" elitist bullshit.

Obviously some are more acceptable than others and there are certain things I dislike (unibrow hairs [I could accept if he let me do his brows], long nails, mostly shitty exes but concedes and doesn't paint himself as a victim the whole time) but could ultimately get over. But for the most part those are dealbreakers. I have quite high standards though and didn't settle and now I have a 6'1" family oriented, bearded, handsome computer programmer SO who wants to get married and give me cute little multicultural babies so life is good.

>>17497147
Ask her out on a date.

>>17497169
If he was my SO I would be like "I'm right here, let me help" or something along those lines but sexier. If it was a friend and I actually had male friends I'd probably tell him he was fucking disgusting and leave.

>>17497241
Constant pestering about what I'm doing, who I am talking to, reading into texts too intensely (i.e. Are you upset? You ended your sentence with a period. Is something wrong?), being passive aggressive when she doesn't reply super fast, any kind of extra controlling behavior.
>>
>>17497264
Anything?
>>
There is some girl that has been looking at me and laughing at every stupid shit I say in class. I just recently noticed and I have tried to make her laugh and talk to her, but we were seated too far. Tomorrow we have class and I will sit with her. Girls, any advice on what to say or how to ask her number? I don't know anything about her.
>>
>>17497249
No clue, I think a minimal amount of spasms are normal but it varies every time. You can be totally normal and have the only thing happen generally be shortness of breath or holding your breath along with vaginal spasms (those are non-controllable) but otherwise there are no other clear signs. Some women don't even hold their breath or change the breathing at all, it's kinda neat.

>>17497264
Tinder, OkC, online dating. Bars aren't good places to pick up gf material and Tinder is less of a hookup app now.

>>17497267
Red flags for me, yes, but there are women out there who wouldn't mind. Just keep trying. You don't need to be the ideal guy for everyone, all you need is one girl to like you for you, and I guarantee she's out there

>>17497316
Depends, but most of the time I rejected people it was due to a lack of attraction, which kind of is personal.
>>
>>17497325
I'm not on Tinder, because I'm not a degenerate, but, unfortunately, the answer to the question
>How do guys usually use tinder
is that they are looking to have sex with as many women as possible in as short a period of time as possible.

>Isn't it the norm to at least imply something sexual will come out of it?
Yes.

>why did he string me along so long without making it sexua if he doesn't want anything more?
Probably holding you in reserve.

>Would you still be talking to other girls like that if you were actually interested in someone more than just physically?
No. But a lot of dudes would.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but he's only looking for one thing and is stockpiling resources.
>>
>>17497327
Are you a prostitute, drug dealer or human trafiquer?
>>
>>17497249
>how many of you are turned on by heavy orgasms/ahegao?
No idea wtf that is, but basically (almost) everyone prefers it when their partner is actually in to sex, and not just star fishing.

>>17497316
>People say rejection is not personal but that bs isnt it?

The world doesn't revolve around you.

Just because someone doesn't like you in a romantic way, it doesn't mean they hate you, it just means that to them you're like probably 90% of the rest of the world to them--someone they're not romantically interested in

>>17497325
>How do guys usually use tinder?

Your mistake is, you're assuming that what you're dealing with is the usual case:

If it were, you probably wouldn't have a wall of text half as large.

People usually use tinder casually, just to find things that they act on, in a short time frame (aka casual hookups).

But there are also groups of people who use it because they've got no real life experience and wan to try to branch out (but usually end up too cowardly to ever pull the trigger), people who try to use it to date, lonely people who just want to talk, people who are in relationships who use it "just to see what's out there", people who use it just to fuck with other people.

Bottom line: If this is bugging you so much, stop sitting on your ass whining about it and take the initiative and act on it.

Worst case you find out he doesn't want to meet (for whatever reason), and you move on. Which is magnitudes better than continuing to drive yourself in to whatever the fuck crazy corner you're going to right now.
>>
>>17497353
Really? 4 pack is 12-14% bf.

A true 6 pack is 8-10%. HUGE difference for abs showing. With a shirt on though, you look ripped as fuck regardless.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>17497362
>Wants someone who's a sentimental dip
>And wants to support a housewife and kids his entire life
>But also has a job and realistic aspirations
>>
>>17497353
Not that guy, but the last of your stomach fat to go when you're on a cut is over your bottom two abs.
>>
>>17497377
None. Not a prostitute, have never done any drugs and I do not engage in trafficking at all. I am a student aspiring to go to the medical field but it's first year so I can't reasonably call myself a med student until I do something actually related to the degree.
>>
>>17497386
>>17497390
just googled 4 pack and this is bizarre. never in my life i saw it.
learning something everyday.
>>
>>17497391
Then where the fuck did your money come from?
>>
>>17497374
Yeah that's pretty much what I figured. I just don't get why he would hold out for so long I guess. What do you mean by stockpiling resources though? It's not unusual to have more than one person you hook up with so why the need to hold someone in reserve?

>>17497381
Not sure if you read it all but I did say I was going to ask him about it when when we meet again this weekend.
You pretty much just told me he's not looking for a hook up, which I already figured. I wanted some insight before I talked to him since I never delt with someone who acted like this before. You seem super angry though did I strike a nerve with you or something
>>
>>17497336
Well, I work from home, so my exposure to new women is pretty limited. I'm also not that interested in most of the women I do meet if we're to be honest. But yea, every few years I meet a cool girl only to drop the ball again.

>>17497337
Do I sound stupid if I say that I am happy, despite being single and a little lonely? Do I sound really stupid if I say I don't actually care that much about getting laid?

>>17497370
Thanks, I appreciate your honesty, and you are right.
>>
>>17497387
Dating him now so I don't really have to look much. I am gifting him a framed photo of us with a secret handwritten note about how much I love him on our anniversary as well as making his favorite steak dinner (he loves when I cook for him and I enjoy cooking) and obviously showing more lingerie, having sex, then going somewhere special.

He has a job and money like I do but has said he would support me if I'd move in with him in the future and ran into financial issues. He's foreign so he used the word 'sugar daddy' which made me laugh and cringe at the same time but we had the talk about finances and he would want us to share them and would take care of me if necessary (obviously I'd do the same for him too). He wants kids in the future and even said if I got pregnant now, under a year in, that he would prefer to keep our baby. We also like fiddling with genetics and trying to determine likelihood of our child attaining certain traits based on family history- it's fun (obviously not accurate to the degree as we don't have bloodwork but still fun.) He is great with kids and I've babysat numerous kids in the past and love them as well, also practically raised my sister.

And lastly he's a computer programmer who just wants to travel with me and have a cute house and learn more languages (he's fluent in three spoken and a few computer languages now and working on a fourth spoken). He's currently the lead programmer in a successful startup and enjoys planning for our future. He enjoys sports and played Handball and Tennis a lot and we've currently just recently hiked our third mountain. 332m so quite short as I am a little (okay a lot) scared of heights but we're so far loving it and just planning on more and more things in the future.

So yeah, I have my dream guy now and future husband and I don't think those standards are unrealistic for any person who puts a decent amount of effort into themselves and their aspirations.
>>
>>17497406
I live in a country where pools are common. I am not rich, just enjoying life a lot more. The money would reveal my identity so I am not going to mention but point being there's no reason to be a sad NEET when you can just learn and constantly try to improve yourself.

A few years ago I was crying on 4chan in a tiny little ghetto trailer in the South, no friends, bad family relationships, angry all the time, skinnyfat, anxiety, depression, bad outfits, bad teeth. I opted to be a more positive person, quit 4chan entirely, worked 12 hour days without weekends, did my best to nurture relationships with my bosses, coworkers, family, etc. and realized that all relationships require work, became happier as a result, started walking to places like the store and really anywhere I need to go and have cut out processed food and am from 62kg -> 53kg and stronger, started lifting, calmed down and faced my fears (such as of heights- went huge rollercoasters and climbed dangerous mountains and am almost totally fine with them now) and stopped being a perma-victim toward eveything.

Now life is awesome, I have a good family relationship, I'm confident and I don't hate everything and myself anymore. It just required a lot of work. Oh and braces helped a ton in removing one of my biggest insecurities- would definitely get rhinoplasty and lip fillers in the future if my SO supported me as well. Effort anon, effort.
>>
File: Nigerian_Not_Butter.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nigerian_Not_Butter.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>17497428
>I have a "Yes Man" who just happens to be foreign
wew lass
I can't wait for the other shoe to drop.
>>
>>17497418
>You seem super angry though did I strike a nerve with you or something

Nope. That's my usual exasperated tone when someone brings up, "Why is X person acting weird", writes a wall of text, and is obsessing over stupid shit.

Missed the part about you saying you were going to ask him. But either way, asking about and dwelling on it does jack all for you and contrarily, only fuels your imagination and creates more emotional drama for yourself.

Maybe he really just wants to take things slow, in which case all you're doing is making yourself crazy, and ruining whatever potential good could come of this.

Overthinking this won't help you in any way, at all.
>>
>>17497437
>The money would reveal my identity
What does this even mean?
There is something really sketchy about you.
>>
>>17497455
It means
>I am full of shit :^) enjoy my fairytale
>>
>>17497440
It's western Europe, nothing too risky :^)

>>17497455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE_P8x3GPTY
>>
>>17497462
You are probably the most fucked up person in this thread.
You have the same 'style' as Turbo.
>>
>>17497369
Try talking to her like a normal human being. Get to know her a little bit. Unless she's really into you she probably won't give her number to a relative stranger.
The same way you don't know anything about her she doesn't know anything about you so what reason does she have to give you her number?
Once she's more comfortable with you, then you can go in for the kill and ask for her number etc.
>>
>>17497473
Not sure what is Turbo and nah I am just honest and not putting on a act to cater to this group anymore. Would you rather have real advice or something that will please the circlejerk? Regardless, I'm just bored and being honest with people because this place can dissociate frequent users from reality honestly kind of hard. At least it did for me at one point, It's important to give up the ruse and be a normal person for once rather than the caricature of a misunderstood victim that 4chan loves.
>>
File: 20160824_002236.jpg (515KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_002236.jpg
515KB, 1600x1200px
To the lovely women out there.
What is the general consensus on twinks/feminine men? This has always been on my mind so I thought I might as well ask.
Example of what I mean from /hm/
>>
Guys would it be a bad idea to try and seduce a dude friend I've known since we were 12?

Now we're 24. And haven't seen each other in 4 yrs but we will again next wed.

i don't know if people in general like to keep their innocent 'childhood friend' as that only, and if me hitting on him would mar that? I'm fine f he rejects me, but he's pretty good looking.
>>
>>17497513
Its the otherway around

Normalfags invaded 4chan and made it unbearable for the original userbase

God damnit every fucking one of you needs to die
>>
>>17497524
I'm sure you've both changed a lot. And as a man this would be something I could only dream about. If you've known eachother for that long I'm sure it's inevitable to try and experiment to see where your relationship could end up.
>>
>>17497452
Yeah I get you. I didn't think any of this until today when I saw that he was still using tinder. I guess it just kinda turned what I thought of him completely around and since I'm doubting myself I just want others to validate the situation.
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm making myself crazy over it and dwelling it, I'm just flat out confused. I was actually planning on asking him to be exclusive this Saturday before today so I guess that's why I'm putting so much thought into it.
Ultimately I'm going to find out this weekend what's up, but even if it turns out that he he doesn't like me like I thought and nothing comes out of us, I'm still curious about his actions but don't want to ask him all the questions I did here.
>>
>>17497523
... That they are gay??? Good for (in some basic bitch cases) obligatory "gay bff" but obv not as romantic interest... Twink/fem = "I like cock"
>>
>>17497513
You can't even tell how you make money and talks about honesty.
Narcisism, shallowness, vanity and sense of superiority are what i get from you but there is something i can't exactly tell what it is that tells me there is something very wrong with you, not knowing what it is is unsettling.
>>
Girls:

If you have sex with a guy and he doesn't cum, what would you think?
>>
>>17497530
That's true. There was another old friend of mine who didn't take kindly to my change and was saddened, but im not 13 forever. Wait that sounds so creepy.

Ok, sounds good. I'm gonna hope we click because I will give him a fucking of his life
>>
Man here, I want to open some kind of prisoner of war camp ( a real one, obviously) on the estate I own. Needless to say this will take up some of my time to run.
How much will this effect my chances with the opposite sex?
>>
>>17497523
i wonder what it'd be like to have him sit on my lap
>>
>>17497558
I would think I didn't feel good or I wasn't attractive enough.
Same question but reversed, how do you feel if you can get a girl off?
>>
>>17497523
I think they're homosexuals and that's OK.

>>17497525
We all die someday anon.

>>17497548
It's just private, why do you want to know so badly? I am honest, but not going to risk my anonymity. This is 4chan not Facebook. Good luck trying to find out what's wrong with me friendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44tCHxmzr_w I'm in a good mood with this soundtrack in the background. Just take it easy.
>>
>>17497561
>How much will this effect my chances with the opposite sex?

Depends on if you live in a 3rd world county or not.

If you're in Africa: +charm. All the ladies will be all over you.
If you're in America: +legion of women ready to tear you limb from limb.
>>
>>17497567
Because your story makes little sense and you keep talking about being honest, which is bullshit.
I already know what is wrong with you i just can't find what is REALLY wrong about you, probably never will and like i said, it's unsettling.
>>
>>17497577
Oh, bum.
I'm in western europe.
Should I move to Africa?
>>
>>17497566
Ah, that's not good. I hope she doesn't think that. We've had sex three times and it's been great, but I couldn't cum for some reason. I've stopped watching porn and I'm not going to masturbate every day. Hopefully that'll improve things.

I'd think I was doing something wrong, same as you I suppose.
>>
>>17497558
Depending on mood:
"omfg wtf is wrong with me??? What am I doing wrong!?! Am I THAT fucking ugly???!?"
Or
"Omfg wtf is wrong with him??! Is he gay??? I look sexy af have tried every position and asked what he wanted and still no cum??! Boi"
>>
Girls

Why is it that you can get so easily distracted by other men giving attention, that it causes you to abandon friends that are close to you?

I'm flying to another country to visit a female friend in 2 weeks. I've already booked my hotel. But she hasn't replied to any of my texts the past week. Trying to get clarifications on stuff about my trip. She reads my texts but doesn't reply. she said she "met a new guy". So apperently that makes me not important?
>>
>>17497628
Oh geez... How do u know this girl?? Did u meet her online?
>>
>>17497636

Yes, but I have met her IRL before as well. I know who she is.
>>
>>17497588
It doesn't make sense. I worked hard, got into work that requires travel and earned promotions and now I am going to college part time as well and enjoying my weekends and vacations. Not sure why it's hard to believe. Look at the people who go to Ibiza and London for vacations, not all of them are rich, not at all.

>>17497558
Have never had this situation happen to me desu but I'd just keep trying or ask what's up. Powers of communication.

>>17497561
I wouldn't date someone that intense but I'm sure there are people who could dig it

>>17497628
Perhaps she feels it's inappropriate to spend 2 weeks with her guy friend who clearly is interested in seeing her (or she at least thinks is) when she's trying to enter a new relationship. I had a guy friend stationed in Japan who wanted to fly to see me when he went on a European tour and planned on staying in a city a few hours away to have me come up. Well, I asked if my SO could come because I didn't feel comfortable doing that and he said yeah, his passport unfortunately didn't arrive in time and he just went to America for family instead but point being it's just inappropriate in a relationship. If you're just friends you should understand. I am sure you would not want a girlfriend of yours to visit her male friend alone after he flew from another country just to see her. :^) Just cancel the hotel reservation (I worked at one before, they take your credit card info just to verify you're not as likely to bail but they have to cancel or refund you before check-in. The credit card doesn't mean it's irreversible) and go somewhere else that you'd enjoy.
>>
>>17497672
you're not even a real girl stop tricking people you tosser
>>
>>17497567
> I think they're homosexuals and that's OK
Haha oh god.
>>
>>17497682
>you tosser
heh

>>17497683
It's not my business how maricónes want to live their chupapollas lifestyle, it doesn't affect me nor bother me. But I can't see a "twink" as anything but a cagasemen, sabes?
>>
>>17497561
>I want to open some kind of prisoner of war camp ( a real one, obviously)
What does that mean? You can't just open a prison on private property and imprison people there.
>>
>>17497710
Just try and stop me
>>
>>17497722
Ich werde.
>>
>>17496893
I thought that she was rude and not interested.

But maybe she just has a weird sense of humour.

If that's the case: Try one more time, ask her out on a Sunday or other days besides Saturday and Friday...

Make a more casual invitation like: how about some coffee together?

See how she reacts. If she says no without consideration, she's not interested.
>>
>>17497725
I have rights you fascist bastard
>>
>>17497672

Well that's kind of fucked up. Because I've known this girl for 2 years. And I'm only going to be visiting her for just a few days. I said my trip is in 2 weeks. My airline tickets are non-refundable. we've been talking about this for literally almost a year. and all of a sudden she isn't as responsive as before? That's fucking unacceptable. It's strange that you act like this is no big deal. Even if it was a male friend I'd be pissed. Because it's something we've planned for a while, I'm spending my money and time to see them. And all of a sudden I'm left in the dust? Unacceptable.

So you're saying friendships are worthless?
>>
>>17496895
I have never cheated on my bf and never will. There is no point to be unfaithful. That's me, but I trully don't think I'm an exception.

Maybe you are choosing the same type of girl in different versions and all of them are rude, careless and disrespectful to you.

Try somebody more mature, clever, high educated, sensitive and more important: that really loves and cares about you.

By assuming all girls are worthless you don't solve your problem. You'll just be hateful and won't allow yourself to choose somebody who really is worth of your attention and time. That's pretty a dead end situation... Because you'll still have the need and desire to love/be loved/have sex/spend some quality time just talking with someone with interests and dreams in common. You are a human, you NEED that.

Either way: be alone and hate women or try to find someone and don't be afraid to have your heartbroken. It happens. It's shit. But it's the price to pay. Some girls are infantile and really stupid, sure. Just don't waste time wiht them.
>>
>>17496895
Who cares? Go gay and you'll be fine. Gender is a social construct and men make the best women. Since you hate CISwomen you clearly do not need CISwomen.

You know what to do.
>>
>>17497778
Have you checked your privilege today, scum?
>>
>>17497267
You have to put in mind that talking to somebody you are into is really frightening! But not only to you! Everybody hates it, gets insecure, it feels terrible to take a risk, but now you need to take it!

I'm sure you can! I was just like you, never talked to a guy, was 25, virging, always thought studying was my priority... One night I tried not to think and danced with this guy who I really was into and was sort of a friend. Then it all came naturally and the relationship was built.

Girls are usually very insecure too, unless they are narcissistic and trashy. Start talking to girls that are interesting to you and who are polite. Then ask them to eat something, someday... Don't be too anxious, don't think in the possibility of being rejected... just don't think and go for it!

I'm sure you are can!
>>
File: 20160826_045827.jpg (752KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160826_045827.jpg
752KB, 2048x1152px
To women:

What qualifies as attractive or attention grabbing when looking for someone? I took a quick picture at work. Normally I shave every other day (every day seems to lead to cuts with razors and skin irritation issues with electric) so sorry about the face fluff.
>>
>>17497810
>tfw no genki encouraging gf
>>
File: isit.png (38KB, 850x352px) Image search: [Google]
isit.png
38KB, 850x352px
Backstory:
>met a cool girl at the bar two nights ago
>we were both designated drivers for our friends so we were both sober.
>we were both really into eachother but she had to leave quickly because her friends were getting out of hand, so I couldn't get her number before we parted ways

Since then, I've been looking for her on Facebook but couldn't find her. However, I was able to write a Facebook script that was able to find her profile.

Was that creepy? Should I add her?
>>
File: 1464361163334.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1464361163334.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>17497817
>tfw it's all false hopes and she is juat making herself feel better
>>
So today something really unlikely happened, I got a second chance with a girl at my school that I met the first semester I was going there. Went through some shit so I took a semester off, we had class together last year and we talked for maybe a bit over a month into the semester but not enough for me to have assumed I left a lasting impression.

Anyway, it was as if the stars aligned, even the circumstances that led to us meeting again were not usual for either of us. So I'm in the cafe and I notice her, obviously, and I was really being a pussy and wasn't gonna say anything but she looks and sees me from a distance away yet notices me. From here on we talk, about classes, life, etc, end up having I guess what you could call a date and went to lunch together, talked some more, honestly was really nice. She smiled a lot, really chatty, only used her phone about 1% of the 3-4 hours we spent together. I didn't want to be too brazen and ask if she was seeing anyone, I doubt it anyways as she's working way too much to have a relationship and I feel like this will lower my chances in the long run since we won't be able to spend much time together even if we do become a couple.

My question is, as I've never really been in a situation like this (gallivanting and courting a girl I like), but what should I do to avoid getting friend zoned or cucked? How do I establish my intentions without seeming too pushy or even creepy? She is really turned off by rushing, as most girls are, how many dates should I go on with her before making a move or asking her to go with me?
>>
>>17497824
Sounds about right
>>
File: 1397395829855.gif (3MB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
1397395829855.gif
3MB, 320x291px
>>17497561
pls help guys
>>
>>17497811
From woman to faggot- I mean man (boi) in photos:

This does not qualify as attractive. Attention grabbing, sure, but in the "omg look at this fucking try-hard" way. Just from the pic & your comment you seem a pretentious ppl pleaser. Also that skinny tie makes your head lol frickong huge & you v short.
>>
some things I've observed over /adv/

1. All girls are sluts
2. Casual sex is normal (so appearently sluts don't exist?)
3. All girls like chad
4. All guys hate supposingly existing sluts, although they think it's completely normal to have tons of sex partners.
5. It's ok for girls to abandon their friends if it means they found a guy they like. Their friends don't matter.
6. Everyone is deserving of sex
7. Be yourself

What am I missing?
>>
File: 1460688562457.png (2MB, 996x998px) Image search: [Google]
1460688562457.png
2MB, 996x998px
>>17497824
>mfw depressed realists try to stomp out healthy idealism near me
>>
>>17497839
>depressed realists
This is an oxymoron. Realism is that you have to fight, not roll over.

Disclaimer: I get depressed; I'm just saying it's not realistic.
>>
>>17497836
wanna screw?
>>
>>17497836
Oh dear, I generally try to just explain myself as some are quite repulsed by any near amount of facial hair so I was just giving them some insight into that.

I don't try to be pretentious, at least not intentionally.

Thanks about the tie though! I'll admit I know little to nothing about fashion so it is something I'll look into to fixing. Thanks!
>>
>>17497865
>oh dear
Using that phrase alone makes you unfuckable
>>
From the last thread:
>>>17493563
Obviously since today is today, we already went mini golfing. It was okay I guess - I don't really have anything to compare it to. I had her laughing, and then we were back at her sister and I's apartment and the four of us watched a movie. Me and the girl I'm seeing were tickling each other every now and then, her initiating it. Don't know why but whatever. Sounds weird and robotic typing it out but I don't know how else to fucking say it, just trying to give out some details here.

Really don't know what I'm doing here. Just looking for some general pointers I guess. I'm going to offer helping her move her stuff for college, she'll probably appreciate that.
>>
>>1749787
>being this picky
don't take the piss m8
>>
I think my ex is texting me because all I'm getting is an emoji of a sheep. I don't actually have her in my phone because I hadn't cared to actually add it again. What's the best way of figuring it out who it is without making it awkward?

Should be noted that she has also sent me facebook messages recently despite not talking to her for almost a year.
>>
>>17497838
>What am I missing?

Unlike some other boards, /adv/ is not a collective. It's a smattering of random people from slightly more diverse walks of life, imparting whatever beliefs/experiences/vividly imagined scenarios they have

.>>17497821
>Was that creepy? Should I add her?

Sounds pretty straightforward bro, keep stalker script to self (at least until you know her better), message her.

There are common sense limits, but on an individual level, the line between creepy and endearing is often , "Do I know you well enough to actually kind of like you and give you a pass.".
>>
>either gender
How do I forgive myself for asshole stuff I did in previous relationships? One girl I did something pretty horrible to, and to this day I don't know what the hell I was thinking and I feel like it just makes me incapable of ever being in another relationship. Like I don't deserve it. Or I only deserve bad relationships.
>>
>>17497900

Forgive yourself, realize you're human and make mistakes, learn, move forward.

Or if you can't.

Promise yourself you will never, EVER, make that mistake again. Become a better person, not just for yourself, not just for your future partners, but to make the experiences where you've wrong other people, actually have a meaning and be something that creates something positive.
>>
>>17497872
Not trying to get laid on 4chan. I'm not in the US
>>
What does it mean when a girl asks you if you're her favorite
>>
>>17497912
This. Realizing his mistakes is a good start, no he just has to do himself proud and not do anything like that again.
>>
>>17497558
I would not know what to do--I would probably try to keep fucking him/do whatever it took to make him cum, because that sort of seems like the whole point of sex. It would seem incomplete if he didn't cum.
>>
>>17497566
I'd be disappointed and try for next time. They've enjoyed it sure but if they don't get off too, idk, it feels like I had all the fun and she had none. So I really strive for both of us to get off and it's pretty great when it's at the exact same time too (rare but still great when it happens).
>>
>>17496619
I'm a virgin. I'm thinking about fucking some prostitutes so I'll get some practice with being with a women so I won't humiliate myself or disappoint a girl I actually like. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>17498092
Are you well into your 20s? It's probably a good idea if you are. But maybe look into tindr first since that way you can improve social skills and potentially hook up with some people, plus it will cost you nothing.
>>
>>17497044
Tattoos
Unnatural hair colors
Those weird half shaved head haircut things
Poor hygiene and health
>>
>>17497838
People tend to push their agenda. As an example there was some guy trying to argue oral sex isn't actually sex, and that all women are constantly having casual sex and you'll die alone if you argue otherwise. The reality is it's not hard to find a woman who limits herself to serious relationships.

You're going to see a lot of conflicting advice, because a lot of people have different opinions.
>>
>>17496619
Girls how do you feel if you notice a guy get an erection? Like you see a bulge in his pants or feel the pressure of it when he hugs you. How much of a difference does it make if it's someone attractive versus one of your beta orbiters?
>>
>>17497810
>One night I tried not to think and danced with this guy who I really was into and was sort of a friend.
I did something like that once, and the girl was all over me. Then she basically ghosted me, then reappeared apparently angry I was trying to move on I guess like a month later.

I really need to not let this shit phase me but god damn its hard meeting women when your major and job are both sausage fests.
>>
>>17498132
Gross from anyone that isn't my bf or fwb or whatever.
>>
>>17498092
Not a chick, but this gets asked like at least once a week. Response is pretty much always

Guys say: Go for it if you really want, just to get it over with and take women off pedestals. Don't expect much.

Women say: Ew. That's kind of pathetic and gross.

What I'm going to say is, you're over hyping sex. It's your life though, do what you want.
>>
>>17498011
she's a selfish bitch, that's what it means.

Answer something like, "You are my favorite as long as I'm your favorite"
>>
>>17496696
she told her mom she wasn't going on a date and had to bring her brother.
>>
>Compliment girl's looks
>She starts using that style every single day

Why do you do this girls???
>>
I'm 22 and I probably belong on r9k. I have done nothing with girls, and haven't had friends since high school. If I meet a girl, should I just pretend to be normal? Will girls see right through that shit? It'll be embarrassing if I told a girl at my age that I never kissed before, you know?
>>
>>17498202
>22
Worry about it when you become a wizard.
>>
>>17498214

I feel like one already. Or maybe it's just left over teenage angst. I dunno, just feels like I lost my chance at being normal so now I have to pretend to be.
>>
>>17498179
Use your brain, man. Come on.

>>17498202
>should I just pretend to be normal?
What does that even mean? Don't pretend to be anything, just act like you normally do.
>It'll be embarrassing if I told a girl at my age that I never kissed before, you know?
No it won't. Which do you think sounds better to a girl:
>you're the first, i was waiting for someone really special to come along
>you're the 87th, give or take, 95th if you count the whores
Play it like you're in a Disney movie and you're the goddamn prince and princess.

>>17498231
>I lost my chance at being normal
You haven't lost much. Acting normal is fucking boring and you'll have to do it all the time anyway.
>>
The guy I like and I have stayed up pretty late into the night a few times while chatting over VOIP. The other night at the end he remarked that he likes talking with me. Is this a good sign that he might like me? How should I proceed from here?
>>
>>17498249
Staying up late and talking is a pretty obvious sign he likes you, him saying he likes those talks is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>17498246
>>17498202
Don't act like you normally do

Instead act the way the you you want to be would act and pretend long enough until it's reality.
>>
>>17498249
>The other night at the end he remarked that he likes talking with me. Is this a good sign that he might like me?
Yes. Most guys rarely say sentimental shit like "i like talking to you", so when they do, it's meaningful.
>How should I proceed from here?
Keep talking, things will probably get clearer the more you talk to him.
Or if you like to get straight to the point, go make a move.
>>
File: Pride of the Fatherland.jpg (825KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pride of the Fatherland.jpg
825KB, 1920x1200px
>>17496930

Das ist gut, ya?
>>
File: 1471933956244.jpg (75KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471933956244.jpg
75KB, 960x768px
>>17496619

I'm in my late 20's and been focusing on school heavily for the past four years.

What app or website do girls/women currently use to meet guys to, not to sound crass, fuck?

I usually score with girls on campus but I want to fuck outside the box, you know?
>>
>>17498345
Es ist sehr gut mein Freund
>>
>>17498352

Ich bin nicht dein Freund , Kumpel.
>>
>>17498360

Ich bin nicht dein Freund, Kerl
>>
So I joined Tinder recently and something struck me as weird: A surprising amount of chicks write a height in their bio, probably their own, could also be the required height they're looking for in a guy.

My question is: Do tall women actually feel that conscious about their height that they feel the need to put it out there, possibly to warn men? As in, are they concerned that their height could intimidate guys?

I'm a turbo manlet (1.60 or 5'2" for you anglodites) and although I'm definitely conscious about my height sometimes it's hardly ever been an issue when I talk to women, so it surprises me that women would think they're too tall.
>>
To women

How should a man treat you and were is the line to from be attractive to being a nice guy
>>
>>17498375

5'2?

That's fucking brutal.

My 13 year old little brother is 5'8 and built like a linebacker.

Once he hits high school the foot coaches are going to blow their load and try to get him to join.
>>
File: 1390969078235.gif (736KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
1390969078235.gif
736KB, 451x322px
>>17498375
>5'2"
Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that.

Generally guys prefer women to be short or at the least shorter than they themselves are. Most guys on average are between 5'9 - 5'10 so a woman equal or taller than that is considered sort of undesirable. I don't personally care but I know a lot of guys do, it's much the same how women want a guy to at least be equal to their height or taller.
>>
>>17498375
It's so MANLETS like you won't fucking waste their time you human filth. Do us a favor and don't breed.
>>
>>17497113
>negotiable

Hell yeah that's a confidence booster
>>
>>17497147
Caw caw, Initiate mating dance?

Literally hang out with each other. It's what you both want to do, yes?
>>
File: 1472014929724.jpg (43KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1472014929724.jpg
43KB, 592x448px
Should I ask my female friend who I ruined my chances with by being too nice with whats unattractive about about me and how to stop being too nice
>>
>>17498389
Yes. Also ask her to do your make up and shit while you talk about your feelings and period you little bitch.
>>
How do you guys meet new people when work and college arent options? It seems like the only other suggestion is to just talk to random people, and that just seems like a horrible idea regardless of how I approach it.
>>
>>17497267
Well obviously, be drunk more often then, mate.
Or at least drink enough so you have confidence in social situations until you can do it sober.

I'm in a dry spell myself, but I'm getting positive signals from girls I talk to. I'm just waiting for the semester to start so I can get in the social scene more and meet more people instead of thinking this is all there is.
>>
>>17498395
You sound more insecure than me
>>
>>17498403
Have you considered going gay bro? I love little bitches like you. Where do you live? I'd like to face fuck you and spray you down with my cum. You'll feel what a real man is like when you feel me swell up in your mouth.
>>
File: 1471954666705.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471954666705.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>17498405
No
>>
>>17498379
>>17498380
Hey, at least my beard growth is finally coming in. Time to Gimli up my game.

>>17498381
Must be hard never experiencing how it feels to drown in female flesh when you're a hobbit and she's an amazon.

My next climb, I'll dedicate to you, my buttflustered brother.
>>
Whats the best place on a college campus to meet qt girls besides class?

Semester starts Monday and I'm a transfer student at a commuter school (UNLV).
>>
File: Dat Ass 2.0.png (182KB, 452x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass 2.0.png
182KB, 452x375px
>>17497212

Now there's different types of flirting.

Personally mine involves:

>Being witty.
>Non aggressive.
>2 to 3 seconds of direct eye contact; they almost always look away in a shy kind of way. I've been told my look is intense.
>Half smile; almost always during the engagement.
>Make them laugh at least once.
>Keep the engagement brief.
>Barely tell them anything about myself; builds mystique and peaks their curiosity about you.
>Ask "So what's your major?" and play off of that.
>Never be cliche.

I have a roughly 85% success rating with grillz resulting in consensual sex in the missionary position.

But it's not about the kill; it's about the hunt.

If they're introverted grillz that's even better because it's easy to excite them and get them hooked to you like heroin.
>>
>>17497691
>>
>>17498375
5'3 and haven't hung myself with a belt yet reporting in. Most girls I talk to dont mention it, and quite a few couples on campus have the guy bring shorter than the girl. Even my diff eq professor is taller than her boyfriend. So sometimes it matters, sometimes not, I have yet to meet any person who loses sleep over this issue. If they're attracted, they're attracted. They're more likely to call if off because of your religion rather than your height, which is somewhat out of our control for us anyway at this point.

Online though, idk maybe insecurities and outward appearances telegraph more because it's awkward trying to form something meaningful out of two strangers.
>>
People-with-uteruses (uteri?) :

Is "synching up" really a thing between long-term roommates? Or is this just an example of selection bias?
>>
My gf just broke up with me(2 and half years relationship)
She says she wasn't 100% in the relationship and was mostly because I was her first real bf(although long distance, we did meet once and was planning to meet again in December)

And I don't understand how being her first bf is a bad thing.

Fast forward today. I read on her secret blog that another guy has asked her out and she said yes. And that she now feels renewed and better to start things over.
This guys lives just a few hours away. Apparently they have been talking for a while now and they will meet soon.

And probably live closer as she is gonna have to rent an apartment close to her uni.(she is 19 now)

And I don't know what do guys. We already had a future planned. She went from I want to spend the rest of my life with you to Im with you for the wrong reasons overnight ...
>>
>>17498449
>She went from I want to spend the rest of my life with you to Im with you for the wrong reasons overnight ...
Just means she was a good actor
>>
>>17498449
You were pretty much a learning tool for her and once some new interesting guy appeared, she left and went for him since she now knows how dating and relationships work. Chances are that she'd been talking to that other guy for a while now too.
>>
>>17498452
>>17498457
>learning tool
That's what I thought too.(we are talking Oscar winning man, this comes from someone that is always thinking that people always look for their own interests and I always have a lot of difficulty trusting others)
I should probably have said that she had severe depression and anxiety(suicidal thoughts and cutting issues) when I met her, she was also in an abusive ldr( she just was called names and whatnot)
But has since then improve a lot, and somehow I feel like I'm now giving her in plate to this other guy.

Meanwhile I'm still struggling with my own issues. And the only thing i learnt is to not be in a relationship again.
>>
How good of an estimation of my attractiveness can I make from the number of girls who have hit on me, as a guy?
>>
>>17498446
>Is "synching up" really a thing between long-term roommates?

Don't personally have one, but my girlfriend got laid off last year and has been through three or four companies since ("temping" on three months contracts, she's finally found a job she wants to stay on at though).

Each and every time she went to an office with a bunch of women, "syncing up" was a thing for her. I remember she once had her period twice within two weeks.

>>17498397
>How do you guys meet new people when work and college arent options?

>Friends of friends works.
>Parties if you go to them
>I'm a drinker and pool player, so meeting random people at pool halls, and breweries is pretty common for me.
>I was once walking down the street, saw some guys drinking and talking about a fight, said hey what's up, you talking about X. They invited me to grab a beer and grab a seat
>Once parked in a residential area waay far away from this new Cigar shop I wanted to try out (no parking anywhere near). Walked past a gentlemen sitting in his lawn chair, said, "Good afternoon" as I passed by, went to go buy my cigar. On the way back he nodded at me, I nodded at him, I said "How are you doing? I'm <anon>" which started a 1 hour+ chat about cigars and whatever the heck.

Not that complicated really. Just do it.

>>17498389
>Should I ask my female friend who I ruined my chances with by being too nice with whats unattractive about about me and how to stop being too nice

You realize that's kind of an awkward as fuck an unfair question to get asked by a stranger right? Like if someone asked you that--probably sounding like they were halfway to tears--would you be able to give them a real answer, and not be wondering in the back of your mind "FML... why the fuck did it have to be me they're asking this of? So Awkward..."

You very probably have an inkling what's wrong with you. Confidence ain't complicated to build up. It just requires effort (This is from a former shut in shy as fuck kid)
>>
>>17498422
>>2 to 3 seconds of direct eye contact; they almost always look away in a shy kind of way. I've been told my look is intense.
People look away immediately when i even glance in their direction, especially girls. I'm not sure why. It's interesting.

>>17498472
>And the only thing i learnt is to not be in a relationship again.
No, what you really learned is to be more careful with the next one and get better at examining people for these things before getting too invested.

>>17498496
>Like if someone asked you that--probably sounding like they were halfway to tears--would you be able to give them a real answer
Probably. Maybe i'm a little colder than most, but i like to think and talk about how people work, what makes us tick, etc. It's interesting to try to figure out exactly why we're attracted to some people but not others.
But yes, in my experience everyone else finds that shit incredibly awkward and tries to avoid the discussion.
>>
>>17498542
>People look away immediately when i even glance in their direction, especially girls. I'm not sure why. It's interesting.

I tend to look away if a woman looks at me. I'm not sure why I do, maybe I don't want her to know that I looked back? Or I think it will be awkward?
>>
>>17498542
>>17498496
I mean I technically have nothing to lose
>>
>>17498579

You hearing this shit from her won't fix anything in you, and she probably won't know what to say other than, "It's not you, it's me". Odds are all it will do is make her feel awkward, and you feel kind of annoyed.

Off-hand, I could probably tell you right now what your problem is:

There is no such thing as being "too nice".
There is such as thing as being too spineless.

I've literally been called some variation of sweet or nice by every girl I've ever dated or been around for any real length of time. It's never gotten in the way AFAIK, and it's in fact, become one of my drawing points, "You're so different from other guys" is something I've heard a number of times (Hell, I've even legit had a lesbians say exactly that to me trying to justify why they'd want to try and make it work with me).

Nice is NOT the obstacle.

The obstacle is not acting, and not having confidence. And these were my OWN obstacle for nearly a decade so I know how that works.

Once I got rid of them, everything changed.

Stop overthinking shit, stop taking stuff so seriously, stop putting things on pedestals, decide you're just going to fuck around,take things one step at a time, enjoy the moment, and act on just about any impulse you have without thinking, even if it's dumb (short of violent ones anyway).

First train yourself in that mindset until you stop being self-conscious, then reel yourself back in, and reapply self-control.
>>
Having a hard time finding boys in my small town of less than 5k people. Considering trying online dating again though I've had bad experiences with it

Should I do it? I think it's bad because crazy hides well online. Talk to me about men of dating sites
>>
>>17498667
Got kik/skype ? Only if you want a serious relationship though.
>>
>>17498446
Not sure if its a real thing but it happened to me!
Mine synched up with moms, and its always been at same time. For a while me and my best friend synched up as well, eventually found out her sister also have it at same time as well. So at some point mine, moms, friends and her sisters periods where at same time.. creepy, but true!
>>
>>17498706
It's just pheromones, it affects how soon a girl will enter puberty, too.
>>
>>17498446
It's a real thing, women synch up.
>>
>>17498389
No, it's pretty pointless. For one thing, if we assume that she is brutally honest, you are possibly going to hear things that will haunt you ("you don't have a man's voice", "your laugh is tryhard and weird", whatever, you know those details that escape you and make you all the more self conscious) while it's always a subjective opinion. So much of attraction has to do with how someone smells, smiles, sounds, moves - their physical presence more than their physical looks. People tend to forget this but just try to picture the same girl either with a hunched back and sullen face, or with perfect posture that accentuates every curve of her body, head held high with a radiating smile.

As for how to stop being "too nice", it's not a matter of being "too nice", it's a matter of being slavish, insincere, or some other flavor. If you never call someone out on stuff, you let them say whatever they want from you and just take it, you're not being extra nice, you're not respecting that person enough to hold them to normal standards of decency. And in the process you are not respecting yourself enough to avoid becoming a doormat. Both of those are utterly unattractive. I'm not saying that this specific thing is something that you do, but it's an example to illustrate that people typically have the wrong outlook when they talk about being too nice.
>>
Guys, is there a point in asking a possible manwhore out?
I am a shy 18yo girl and i am afraid that most guys my age aren't looking for monogamous relationship. How to tell guys who only want to fuck from the ones who don't?
Anyway, how guys want girls to ask out them out?
It should be less forceful and manly?
>>
I want to return something to my ex-girlfriend, it was an important item for her. We broke up in very bad terms 3 years ago and I've been hurting about it untill recently because of various reasons, but I've straigtened up and this object is the last thing reminding me of my past. She asked me many times to return it.
I don't want to be friends with her or anything, too much time has passed, but there's some stuff I would like to ask her just to be clear about some things. I would be fine not having these questions answered, but knowing some things about me would help on improving myself.
How should I go about it? Wanting to talk with her might be weird, so it may be better to just give it to her and say goodbye. What do you think?
>>
>>17498727
Now when a girl tells you that you're too nice, it basically boils down to either one of those.

>you are slavish etc
It's normal to be just that bit warmer, more forthcoming, more empathetic and more helpful to someone you like. This doesn't just concern people you crush on but also random people you just take a liking to.
What's NOT normal is to let it reach a level where it overrides your sincere responses and feelings. Laughing more easily? Normal. Laughing at literally everything she says that's slightly joking, completely disregarding whether you found it remotely funny? Not so much.

The idea is that you treat someone you like with a bit more goodwill, but otherwise like you would a friend. With patience and understanding and warmth, but not without regard for what you think and want.
People like people they can push around for the short term, but only a handful of narcissists really enjoys them long term. It is hard to respect someone who overtly does not respect himself, and if they lose respect for you they'll have a hard time perceiving you as interesting, funny etc. Every worthwhile person ultimately wants someone who isn't afraid to call them out on stuff - that is also part of taking someone seriously.

So this could be the case. You cater to her every need, you bend over backwards to please her, you let yourself be used as a doormat. Or, the alternative;

>you are nothing but nice
You are nice enough and assertive enough, but there's no tension. This can make a girl perceive you as unsexy.

Think of sex. You want kissing and romantic eye contact if it's passionate love making with someone you have a deep connection with, but you also want teasing, or dirty talk, or spanking/groping etc. Nothing but nice can get a bit boring.

Basically, most girls want someone who is kind to them, but will also tease them, or is able to engage them in a fiery discussion, or is provocative with sexual stuff or any other variation. Some spice.
>>
>>17498728
It'll be pretty easy to tell what kind of guy will want an actual relationship. I can't say how to figure out which ones are exactly, it should just be easy enough to spot the ones who just want a quick fling.

The best way to ask a guy out is to be pretty upfront about it and not vague or beat around the bush. Ask if he wants to do something typically date like such as getting coffee, having lunch, walk in the park etc.
>>
>>17498667

I'm the male anon who posted this >>17496988 yesterday.

My girlfriend and I (one I mentioned there) met online. In addition to the above experience, i'd sometimes end up asking my dates how their other online experiences were. I've also heard/seen a few of my female friends profiles/mail boxes.

And on the other side of things... I've also run in to my own fair share of crazies and met with people with whom, after meeting them, I was extra careful to not leave my address or any other information that could lead to them following me home....

So I know how shit it can be.

But I also know for a fact that there are good people on there and good guys on there. Maybe it's bad form to use myself as an example, but I do consider myself a genuinely decent person. I also only got in to online dating because it looked like it was working out for some of my other friends male friends (most of whom, like me, are in long term relationships through it).

Heck, not even half a year ago I was a +1 at wedding for a couple that met on the very same website my girlfriend and I met on (my gf was a bridesmaid).

You kind of have to expect to suffer through 10, 20,30, maybe even 50 bad encounters, to find one good one, but there are good people. And that's how dating works in general anyway. All online does is open up your scope and let you see more at a time--both the good AND the bad.

All that being said, if you're in a small town, I don't know that your online experiences will be too much better than your in real life one. Like I said, all it does is tend to magnify your scope, not improve the quality of it. And there is the factor that if you're not in a tech savvy place, the amount of dating pool that will tend to go online will be even MORE limited than in on that is.
>>
>>17498741
Obviously not all of these apply when you're not dating and just getting to know a girl. But the point remains the same. You don't want to always only be polite, sweet and attentive. You want to fuck with her in a good-natured way every now and then. You want to passionately tell her you disagree with her every now and then, or question an opinion/statement of hers. Or you want to take her on something that is out of her normal comfort zone.
These are just ideas to show the kind of non-sugary interaction I mean. What works best is just to go with your own nature. If you're a witty guy, tease and humor her. If you're not good with that stuff whatsoever, don't force it and find another way to put her on edge a little. And it's always an issue of compatibility as well, all of the things I mentioned are stuff that some people hate and can't deal with well, tough shit. But this is the way to go: nice but not a pushover, and not always nothing but nice.

Hope you still see this.
>>
If my crush has an unrequited affection to my friend, i can't ever ask her out or should i wait?
>>
>>17498750
>If my crush has an unrequited affection to my friend, i can't ever ask her out or should i wait?

*shrug* I did it once. She was my first love.

>>17498728
>Guys, is there a point in asking a possible manwhore out?
Sure, but if someone doesn't want a relationship, they don't want a relationship.

> How to tell guys who only want to fuck from the ones who don't?
Experience. Build up your 6th sense and learn to observe people. I know it pretty quickly became apparent to me which girls wanted which and why.

>Anyway, how guys want girls to ask out them out?
"Hey you doing anything? Want to grab a coffee?"

Pretty much the only way that worked for me.

I always kind of wrote girls off when they'd try to find elaborate excuses to put their numbers in my phone so that I would call them.
>>
>>17498779
>*shrug* I did it once. She was my first love.

I guess to elaborate. When I first noticed it and started to become interested in her, I legit gave my friend a heads up she was interested (because he was my best friend), then told him I was going for her, then never thought about it again and just acted.

Up to you what you want your regrets to be: the ones that born out of your imagination and fear, or the ones that aren't actually even regrets because you did your best, and learned from it.
>>
How do you tell a guy who is extremely persistent that you're not interested in him? At first he was a normal guy (if not the most normal in my circle of friends) but now he's being very insistent we are dating when we are not. He suddenly kissed me the other day and told me it was his first kiss. I was at his house the other day and he wouldn't drive me home until people started asking where I was. I told him straight up multiple times I am not interested. To top it off I like his friend and I told him this too but he is still not backing down. He insists on meeting again. How do I tell him to fuck off? And should I meet him in a public space even though there's a chance he'll cry?
>>
>>17498898
Kiss the other guy in from of him
>>
>>17498906

I'm not gonna force myself on a guy. Fuck double standards. Also want to rid myself of this cancer without giving the entire group massive collateral damage.
>>
>>17498912
Talk about it with a male or female friend and ask him to talk to the guy or something, idk.
>>
>>17498921

I did talk to a mutual guy friend. He has my back but I don't want to drag him unless I absolutely have to. Plus crazy guy would know I exposed him as a desperate kissless virgin which I don't think is a big deal but he has serious hang ups about.
>>
>>17496621
Firstly it's because women are MUCH more picky online, doesn't matter if you're hotter than her when she's not wearing make up.
Secondly it's because they have an unlimited supply of men that message them, why would they waste time messaging themselves?
My best advice would be to pickup IRL not online, you have MUCH better chances there, and you won't have to put up with a girl that think she's hot shit because she wears make up, you'll see her real face and she's see not only how you look but your personality as well.
>>
>>17497437
Yeah, all that must be pretty interesting but WE ASKED ABOUT THE DAMN MONEY, idgaf about the rest
>>
>>17498129
>some guy trying to argue oral sex isn't actually sex, and that all women are constantly having casual sex and you'll die alone if you argue otherwise.

Oh yeah I was in that thread. I was arguing with that idiot
>>
>>17497628

Anyone else? This is really bothering me..
>>
>>17498129
>it's not hard to find a woman who limits herself to serious relationships.
Where do you live?
>>
Girls,

Is 5ft8 too short? I've been 'teased' by a few girls of my height.

Is being East Asian also a turn off. Obviously it comes down to preference but studies show that Asian men are the least desirable to women. Where as asian women are the most desirable to all men.

Also, how do i tell if a girl is into me or if she is just a friendly person?
>>
>>17499000
>Is 5ft8 too short?
It's short, but not necessarily too short. Most girls prefer taller guys, but would be fine with someone taller than them. Some girls don't even care.

>Is being East Asian also a turn off?
I personally don't like asian guys, but it's definitely a preference thing.

> how do i tell if a girl is into me or if she is just a friendly person?
If she's like that just with you, than she is most likely into you.
>>
>>17499000
You should read what you wrote and find your answers.
>>
>>17499000
Atleast you ain't 5'6
>>
>>17499012
>Mfw
>>
>>17499000
By east asian do you mean chinese? Then you're fine. Indian/flip? Then you might as well give up on life.
>>
>>17499023
Korean.

>>17499006
what about asians do you not like?

>>17499007
just did, found no answers.
>>
>>17499031
This is why i hate insecure people, you can point then to the general direction all you want but they will come crawling to anyone who gives them a very personal perspective.
Fuck you and go look for validation elsewhere, you don't want advice.
>>
>>17499033
you 'hate' people who aren't as confident as you are? I'm not looking for validation. Stop making stupid assumptions. You didn't give me any answer so fuck off.
>>
>>17499037
I can give all the answers there are and you won't see them as answers or won't accept then unless that's what you want to hear.

I take back what i said about insecure people; i hate people who seek validation.

Most women don't like short men.
Most women don't like asian men.
Most women have conflicting views of what is a friendly act and what is a flirty act, some are more obvious but many are ambiguous.
>>
Girl laughs at anything remotely funny I say, agrees with me constantly and does little favors for me all the time. What are the chances that she's into me?
>>
File: Hhhnnnggg!.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Hhhnnnggg!.png
111KB, 542x218px
Ladies,

After I start 'seeing' a grill, I always challenge them to see if they what it takes to suck my cock for an hour straight; I've never had a single girl refuse.

While they're sucking I feel bad because I can only imagine how hard it is to suck cock for an hour; I'm sure you have to have a solid neck and mad traps to do it.

Anyways, why do they always accept my challenge?

Also, what's hotter:

Daddy/daughter roleplay; not pedo ages.

OR

Older brother/little sister roleplay; just a few years age difference.
>>
>>17499052
was that so hard? didn't think so.
>>
>>17499057
>what's hotter: Daddy/daughter roleplay OR Older brother/little sister
Depends on the mental problems of the grill but i guess most women had daddy issues.
Maybe not her own daddy, she could be waiting for a DILF
>>
>>17499069
Fuck you, cunt. If you don't think for yourself and realize the obvious i'm not the one who will keep in trouble.
>>
>>17499073

Well I'm 30 and she's 21.

She prefers the Brother/Sister since she has a Big Brother Complex.

I made her do the Daddy/Daughter since we would fuck in his house on his bed so I thought it was appropriate; she wasn't that into it but she was a good girl and did as she was told.
>>
I don't approach girls because I don't want to seem oppressive or patriarchal. I'm a white male and this has made finding girls difficult if I wasn't good looking in pretty sure no girls at all would approach me. What do ?
>>
girls which situation is more preferable

>being a human female
have hair
have to spend time on hair
have to spend money on hair
have to worry about going bald
have a glass ceiling in career advancement
not naturally good at dancing
have bland skin tones like white brown tan olive and unfortunately black
same with hair color

or

>be a twi'lek female
have lekku and not hair
lekku is lower maintanence
lekku have have naturally neat designs
you can probably have lekku orgasms
be naturally great at dancing
have neat skin tones like green blue yellow and red

which would you rather be and why is it twi'lek? also how bad does it make you feel knowing youre a human?

pic related is your potential if you choose twi'lek
>>
>>17499031
>what about asians do you not like?
I don't know. I am not particularly attracted by guys who aren't white.
I never gave much thought about it. Just a personal preference.
>>
Girls

Does penis size actually matter?

I mean, for girls. A cute face and personality can make up for having no tits and ass.
>>
>>17496887
Depends. Some weeks I'm hornier than others, it's usually around 5 times a week. If I had a boyfriend, it would be less, I suppose
>>
>>17496887
Depends.
From once a week to multiple times a day, depending on the week.
I also live with my boyfriend, so we have sex.
>>
A question for men: Do you mind if a girl has small boobs, even if her body and face are pretty?
>>
>>17499167
If it's too small, it does matter. But if I fall in love with the guy, maybe I wouldn't care. It is important for me, though
>>
What do you think of a thread just for people to talk to others to? I've noticed many of us just need someone to talk to, like they don't even need advice, they just need an ear. I can be one of those someone's

What kind of reception do you think this thread might get? Good idea bad idea?
>>
>>17499129
Please, don't pay attention to SJWs. Approach girls you like. As a girl, I like being approached. Even if it's someone I don't like, I feel flattered when it happens
>>
>>17499187

See >>17499167

>>17499192

What if the guy is great at going down on you?
>>
>>17499187
it is preferable
>>
>>17499202
Then it should probably be ok. If I feel satisfied in the end and I love the guy, I guess it really doesn't matter
>>
>>17499214

oh ok. Cool. I was just curious Tbh.

Mine is about 5inches. But it's sort of narrow.. so I just assume I'm undesirable. Honestly I don't even know.
>>
>>17499167
To a degree.
In a long term relationship, as long as I am satisfied in bed and we have good chemistry, I probably wouldn't care all that much.
I wouldn't dump an otherwise amazing guy because he has a small dick. But, to be honest, I would probably be turned off by a micropenis (3"). If we're talking about a slightly-under-average dick, I wouldn't even care.
>>
>>17499236
>>17499214
>>17499192

ahem, answer please

>>17499138
>>
>>17499196
Got kik? I would need someone to listen to me right now.
>>
>>17499259

not the same anon. But, I'm bored.

Macchi30
>>
I reallllyyy feel like cheating on my GF in some kind of fucked up powerplay to get her to start fucking respecting me. I posted about her in the past.

I showered her with far too much love and affection. Now she walks all over me. I never once yelled at her, called her names, ignored her, or disrespected her. I still bring up things I have issues with (example: Posting flirty replies to guys online, being mean as fuck to me, judging me always). I'm always calm, collected, and reasonable when I talk. She usually apologizes but she keeps doing the same shit to the point I don't believe her apologies anymore.

Shes just so god damn mean to me. When I told her I had issue with flirting online she initially made up excuses. "Oh they mean nothing, thats a silly old friend". Told her it's the principle of the thing. You just dont flirt while you're with someone and I understood she might not intended to flirt but it came off like that.

She turned it around on me so hard. Saying I was calling her an attention whore and shallow slut. She's always turning things around on me. If I ask her "So what you up to?" she get's angry and will say "You think I'm not responding because I'm talking to another man. God you think I'm such a whore". I'm like "I.. just wanted to know what you were up to...". She tweets shit about me too. "Always alone :(" or "Going to die alone". I constantly tell her how pretty/thin/young/sexy she is but she's always going on about how I don't think she's attractive and I'm just settling for her.

She has all the power. I don't have any issues with her looks, career, sex, money, clothing, diet, and when shes loving, it's great. Only issue is she's hateful and disrespectful. Meanwhile she has said to me I'm not hot/attractive but I have some "cute features", I'm fat, I eat unhealthy, I'm lazy, I'm messy, my clothing sucks, my hair is ugly, I don't make enough money, her ex's were better at sex, I'm too negative, and I'm not loving enough.
>>
>>17499199
Thanks but I'm pretty insecure and don't want to get in trouble or shit with my college.

Would online dating be better ?
>>
>>17499308
You'll do nothing because you don't want to do anything, you are just who you want to be and your situatuon you brought on yourself. Either do something or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17499308
I know I should just break up with her. I know I should. I'm way too good to her for her to treat me the way she does. I'm always writing love letters, poems, paintings, sharing our photos together, talking about her positively constantly, dedicated, loyal, and just so god damn in love with her.

Right now she's ignoring me because I had the audacity to say I clean up around the house more than she gives me credit for. Seriously. She extremely angry at me for saying I clean up too. never mind the fact I always help with laundry, dishes, making the bed while I also cook her breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make her coffee every morning, one cup at a time and will make her coffee multiple times during the day.

She blocked me on all her social media.
>>
>>17499330
You can say that about every post in this thread you dipshit.

Maybe stop being such a faggot shitposter and off yourself already.
>>
>>17499352
You are not too good for her, you are both fucked up.
>>17499358
You can say that about every poster in denial.
>>
>>17499373
>you are both fucked up.
Seriously? Exactly how so other than the fact you're a butthurt shitposter?
>>
>>17499392
You chained yourself to some random chick who has to demean you to compesate for her misery. Good luck being anything but pathetic.
>>
female here looking for ideas to spice up my sex life w/ husband
I like sex to be dirty but I'm running out of ideas, he is pretty vanilla, no special requests or fetish
things I already do:
>wear slutty underwear
>be slutty in general
>ask to be slapped and called a whore, etc
>he cums pretty much everywhere (tits, face, etc)
>deep throat
what else is there?
>>
>>17499408
Just so you know, being an obvious retarded bait poster is not having the effect you wanted. Really, no effect at all but hey you helped pass the time by 30 seconds.
>>
File: 1472201232486.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472201232486.gif
252KB, 838x650px
>>17499424
>>
>>17499422
Cuck him
>>
>>17499422
pls responde
husband will be home in a couple of hours
>>
>>17499422
Roleplaying. Even something cliche like maid with sexy maid outfit. Just put it on and start doing your household chores like you normally would. While in the same room with your man, be overtly sexual with leaning over to show cleavage or bending over to pick something up. Your guy can play along by dropping something on "accident" and having you clean it up.

Maybe pretend to steal something, like his wallet. Have him be angry aggressive, whatever and say you're going to get fired. Beg for your job by doing anythinggggg you have to keep that job. Or to earn some extra money. be very hesitant to do anything. Struggle, fight it, whatever. Be ashamed, demeaned, and submissive. Be cautious of the wife coming home during your affair. Or you have to be extra quiet because shes in the other room. Have the maid being a recurring character you two can play with.

Roleplaying can be fun if you both get into it. Also, if you're going the rapey route like our maid there make sure you have a safeword

My GF is all about the roleplaying but I'm not the biggesttt fan of it. What I do fucking love is dressing her up in different outfits so it's a win-win.
>>
>>17499480
thanks for the ideas
I'd love to go down the rapey route but he's more of a gentle lovemaking guy, it's tough, I really have to get him in the mood
is there anything that she does that makes you extra horny or something?
>>
>>17496621
because they dont have to, also girls that use mumble tend to get depressed
>>
>>17497732
Will try that, now that I have Tuesdays and Thursdays freed up I can see if see will go for those. Yeah her humor is hard to pin or describe. Into games, comics, anime. She's not a prude, will curse and make some dirty jokes
>>
Is it true there is a 5-day pregnancy period which means you can cum inside any other day with no worries at all
>>
>>17499595
Is there something where I can look for un/successful dates transcriptions, see what works, what doesnt, etc.
>>
>>17499595
Absolutely! You should definately do it!
>>
>>17499528
I'm already very dominant but shes even more aggressive than I am... so I'm trying to get more rapey like she likes.

She's terrible at communicating however. She relies 100% on me taking control. The one thing she enjoys, and I really enjoy, is when she goes all out with her outfit. Like 40's sexy pinup with the hair, makeup, dress, everything. Or rockabilly. Or sexy goth. Cosplay level of outfit.

Shes incredibly beautiful with or without makeup but when she's dolled up in some kind of super cute or sexy outfit no one would actually wear normally... I love it. Something like pic related would be a simple example.
>>
I reported a drug dealer to the DEA after he broke my heart. How long will it take them to get his ass?
>>
>>17499056
She's likely masturbating to the thought of you right now
>>
Guys:
What are the things you find attractive in a girls personality?
>>
>>17499750
yeah
maybe try talking to her before about what she might want and then do the thing. I try that a lot but I think it goes over his head, she might be smarter tho, hah
I see, I've gone all out like once or twice but he says I look too good and fucking me would spoil it (but I make sure he does fuck me), idk, I think he has a low sex drive and I gotta deal w/ it. thanks anyway
>>
Is a guy doomed if he's 5'8? I heard even short girls don't like guys who are 5'8
>>
>>17499883
Upbeat
Can get slightly upset over a joke or something instead of becoming she-hulk
Is able to communicate during sexual situations without turning into a robot.

Even with those I'm kind of reaching. Each girl is unique and what works with some girls doesn't work with others.

It's more about what turns you off in a girl rather than what attracts you, at least for me.
>>
>>17499750
This shit drives me up the wall, I don't know how to be rapey dominant during role play without potentially hurting her.
>>
>>17499900
You're only doomed if you let your height hold you back. But really 5'8 is 100% fine it's only an issue for turbo manlets and even then there's women out there for them too.
>>
>>17499922
What about 5ft 6 ? Is that turbo Manlet?
>>
>>17499922
thanks its never actually been an issue for me, i've always gotten girlfriends. But i havent had a girlfriend in a while and 4chan tells me it is a problem.

the girls in this thread are far more ruthless than girls in real life, why is that?
>>
>>17499932
they are cunts at least 50% of them
>>
>>17499929
No, 5'3 and less is turbo but like with turbo fatties charisma and a good personality are such massive multipliers that they might as well be cheat codes.

It's only going to be a regular issue if you're trying to pick up women at places like nightclubs and even then you can find success. Just don't give up anon no one likes a quitter.
>>
>>17499932
4chan likes to pretend that everyone here makes 100k a year, is a minimum of 6'2 has an 8 inch penis and that if you don't have 12 different cameras watching your significant other then she's out getting BLACKED.

Try not to think about it.

Everyone is more ruthless on the internet because they are faceless and so there's no social consequences for it.
>>
>>17499961
>>17499937
thanks, I guess this isn't the best place for advice then. Every girl who i've asked these questions to in real life always give me reassuring answers. On 4chan they try to make you feel worthless and that women loath men under 6'
>>
>>17499996
I wouldn't rely on advice from girls irl either. Honestly the best advice is 2 jus b ur self :,) :,)

No but really advice is not going to help.
>>
>>17498449
It's probably difficult for to understand, but for some people, when they are young they don't completely understand their feelings, or what they want or need out of a relationship.

That doesn't mean she didn't like you or love you, it just means that she didn't understand how relationships and romantic love work. In the time that you guys were together she changed and matured (maybe) and learned a few things about herself, and one of those things was that she didn't want to be with you for various reasons. It takes more to make a relationship work than simply liking someone and I think that's why she broke up with you. Just because she changed, and her views on love changed doesn't mean she used you. If she knew that she didn't want to be with you, or didn't love you, but chose to stay with you for several more years for your money or other assets, that would be using you.

From the way you described it you sound pretty young too and probably have some maturing to do in terms of relationships.
>>
>>17500068
I'm 23
But yea it is being extremely difficult to understand, I'm going through the worst days of my life(I don't know how to say this without sounding melodramatic lol)

Thanks for the words anon, you have no idea how much I appreciated them. As I don't really have anyone to tell this.

Oh and today is her bday, should I say anything? I don't think so right?
>>
>>17499996
What you need is to be able to judge their words and actions. Face value is not true most of the time.
>>
>>17500092
I don't think you should bother right now since the breakup was so recent. It's usually better to keep some distance initially so that both parties can move on with their lives.
>>
This is maybe not the thread for this but there's this girl who is 5 years younger than me. I've known her since she was 5 because we grew up in the same village. Our school has this system where the 7th years partner up with a kid from nursery to introduce them into 1st year, end up treating her like a little sister because my actual little sister is a cunt and she was nice if a bit obsessive. Outside of school pretty much every kid in the village was in the park so we saw each other plenty.

Fast forward to me in secondary school (middle school + high school for you burgers) and she still wants shit like piggyback rides when she catches me outside but now she's rubbing her crotch against me during it and trying to lead over and steal kisses. (Creeps me out because again I see her as a sister.)

Now that she's 16 (legal age here) she's been literally throwing herself at me wanting to fug, which would be sweet because long blonde hair, blue eyes and decently large tits but again little sister + I'm 21.

TLDR: How do I turn a semon demon back into a little sister? I'm not sure how I can do this without breaking her heart.
>>
>>17499757
Tfw this sounds like a troll but i was serious :( How long do these kind of investigations take before they arrest him/raid his house?
>>
>>17500208
hopefully soon. You did the right thing anonnete. Now what did you learn about dating degenerate man children (aka drug dealers)
>>
>>17500225
They will play you. He dropped me+all his hoes for a suburban asian chick that thinks shes cool for dating a mexican drug dealer from a bad area
>>
for girls
why do i have to lead a conversation while speaking with girls
why do girls think too high of themselves even though there are not that good
why they are boring and superficial why they knowledge so limited that make me think what should i speak about
>>
>>17500295
>why do i have to lead a conversation while speaking with girls
Because you're a man, not a woman. Nut up.
>why do girls think too high of themselves even though there are not that good
You are the fox and the grapes personified.
>why they are boring and superficial why they knowledge so limited that make me think what should i speak about

This doesn't make sense and based on your english skills thats probably why girls dont like talking to you
>>
>>17500330
What if I don't want to nut up.
>>
>>17500390
Then it's a shame you were born with low testorone please get a prescription.
>>
For girls

What do you think of stretch marks? I've managed to lose weight to stop being a fatty but now my arms look like they've been subjected to middle age torture techniques.
>>
>>17500407
I don't want testosterone, I hate my facial hair, I would like to never shave ever. and be face clean and pretty.
>>
>>17500423
Then honestly why are you pretending to be interested in women? The world numale comes to mind.
>>
>>17500466
Because I'm lonely.
>>
>>17500478
Friends are much easier than a gf, got any family that aren't shitty? Also are you American?
>>
>>17500515
No and no.
>>
>>17499031
Just look for koreaboos and if you ain't butt ass ugly
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.