[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 30

File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>17491409
I bathe this thread in flames from the fires of the Inquisition of Pegasus
>>
i'm a 25 year old hugless kissless virgin

i know it's all over for me, my question is just if the girls itt would please say something nice to me, i know it's fucked up but i really have nothing going for me and it hurts so bad and i just want a girl to be nice
>>
Re posting

Guys (or girls, or anyone really) how do I make my boyfriend less squeamish when it comes to touching me? We are both virgins, known each other for a year but have been dating for about a month and a bit now.

We have basically been sleeping over every night, but whilst I'm pretty confident with blowing him off and that, he has only touched me down there twice (only for a minute or so) and when I stated that he could go down on me he said it was weird.

Anyway I can ease him into it? I feel a bit odd that its me doing all the touching all the time...
>>
>>17491446
I pose the same situation for girls. My girlfriend and I are both virgins and she seems to get very nervous and blushy at anything remotely sexual.

I'm okay with sexual stuff but my only worry is that I won't preform well or please you well enough. I don't want you to be disappointed. Maybe he thinks the same.
>>
what is your opinion on guy/girl u only chat with on fb or any chatting platform? can you love that person just be chatting(texting) ? and if yes or no explain,also what are the words/things that might hint that that person is into u? (ofc all of this considering u are chating with someone from the other gender)
>>
>>17491446
>>17491497
I can tell you what not to do: pressure him/her into it. Don't guilt him/her by going "if you won't then I won't either" or whatever.

Maybe get some experience together and bring it up every once in a while (e.g.: "I'm (still) curious about how it feels to be licked down there. Still think it's weird?"). Sex is not a race and about both parties having fun. I know I started going down on my first gf about half a year after we'd started having sex.
>>
>>17491446
He is most likely just terrified of doing anything wrong or hurting you. Just keep giving him assurances whenever you get him to give you an Australian kiss and just general compliments, even if untrue, he needs a confidence boost and will get less shy and more open to sex. Or he's just gay and in denial. Or maybe you're a roastie who doesn't bathe often, more details are needed for anything concrete.
>>
Guy here, kind of an odd situation, but I'm pretty sure I have ED. Generally when I'm in the foreplay phase I can't really get erect because I'm too focused on kissing and general body movement. It's not really that I'm afraid I"m bad at it, I'm actually aware that I'm pretty good at foreplay, it just takes a lot of my focus and I can't get it up. By the time all of our clothes are off, I'm always still flaccid and things get weird. I usually have to rub it around awkwardly for a while to get hard. I'm able to get hard if I haven't masturbated in a long time beforehand but when that's the case I end up finishing very quickly and thing which I've noticed can be underwhelming for my partners.

Anyways, I guess my main question is this: If I were to rub myself flaccid during foreplay to get it up in advance, would that be too strange? The obvious issue here is that with a fresh partner, they might just be looking for a hookup, not necessarily sex, so I'd feel like a real douche if I started noticeably trying to get it up just for my partner to stop me and say she doesn't want to go that far, but I feel like I can generally read my partners well enough to know if we're gonna end up going all the way or not.

Anyways, would that kind of behavior be too weird? I guess I could always look into ED pills, but I've never taken pharmaceutical drugs and it's honestly something I'm trying to avoid at this stage in my life.
>>
>>17491446
talk to him and tell him you want him to touch you more.
>>
girls
how can I get you to show me your titties in skype?
what tactics have been used on you that achieved this act?
>>
>>17491599
Have you considered seeing a doctor? That's really the best thing to do.

Even so, with a partner and not a hookup, rubbing yourself in front of them would be fine. They'd consider it part of the foreplay and maybe even find it attractive (some women i've dated like to watch) so it wouldn't be weird.
>>
To any femanons here(kek),

This chick I work with has been throwing me those subtle little hints yall like to drop, and we've been talking for a minute, but out of the blue, she just stopped texting.

I've heard a lot of mixed theories so I ask you, personally, is this a test or...?
>>
Girls, how soon can I tell her I want to be serious with her, pursue a serious relationship?
I'm down to earth, I'm a serious guy, I work, I have plans for my future and she's the girl I always searched for. I want to pursue something serious with her, I'm 24 she's 23, I think it's ok for us to talk about it.

Now my question is how soon into a simple relationship can I talk to her about it, and most importantly how soon can I pursue her to meet her parents? I feel that meeting parents strengthens a relationship and I want to be closer to her family.
>>
How do women deal with the constant barrage of males? Even a moderately attractive girl gets hit on at least half a dozen times a day. It has to get tiring.
>>
>>17491661
Wait a couple of months.
If a guy told me I am "everything he is looking for in a girl" and he barely knew me, I'd be turned off.
Meet parents at the next big holiday - Christmas in my case, matte thanksgiving.
>>
If a guy obnoxiously keeps trying to talk/get your attention after you told him you don't want anything to do with him anymore and to leave you alone, should you pretend he doesn't exist at all, or treat him coldly and politely like a stranger?

I'm going to be in several small (less than 10 people) classes with the guy and I'm not sure how to proceed. I just want him to leave me alone and pretend I don't exist at all. I told him this the last time we were in touch. I don't know if he will listen.

He would obnoxiously call my name and bring me into conversations I had no reason to be in, because he wanted my attention I guess. I would glance and go back to what I was doing..
>>
>>17491702
I've known her for a few months but only recently got into a relationship with her.
>>
>>17491723
Them I don't see why you should explicitly say you are in a serious relationship, if you are already in one.
Next holiday ask if you can go and meet the parents.
>>
>>17491728
Hmm, dad's birthday comes in like a month from now. Would it be a good idea for her to meet my senpai then?
>>
Guys or girls, i have can´t seem to make my gf come. We've been dating for a while now and are in a relationship for 3 weeks.

I´ve had a 4 year relationship, 2 1 month fwb and a couple one night stands. She´s had a 6 month relationship, 1 week fwb and 2 ons i believe.

Sex was never an issue for me before. During my first relationship i had problems (getting up, staying hard, cumming too early, ...) but i got enough practice and improved quite a bit. I can´t however manage to bring my current gf to an orgasm. The first few times i thought that that would be normal since our bodies have to get used to one another, but we´ve had sex 6 times now and i only once managed to make her cum.

It follows the same routine: foreplay for about 10 to 40 minutes depending, sex for 10 to 30 minutes (i usally hold myself back as to not cum), which ends in neither of us cumming and then me giving her cunnilingius for 20 to 30 minutes (not exaggerating, i checked the time) but she´s wont cum.

I asked her what i did wrong or how to make her feel better but all she says is that she enjoys it very much but doesn´t know why she can´t cum. I made all my previous partners come from sex alone and if i didn´t i was able to do so with my tongue, this is very unusual for me.

It´s just a little discouraging since i want to make her feel good but literally can´t, especially since it worked with her previous bf apparently. He went down on her and made her come before they had sex and she never came from sex ever. I jsut don´t really know what to do, it´s pretty frustrating to the point where it´s not even that fun anymore.
>>
>>17491731
If you wish.
It is a bit too early in my opinion. But people are different.
>>
>>17491788
You are stressing on it too much.
Enjoy yourself, work on intimacy, make her feel good and loved.
Maybe she won't come every single time, and it's okay, but if you stress her and make her feel bad about not coming, it won't work.
>>
>>17491067
>asks why men aren't assertive with signals
>multiple anons explain in detail why
>instead of accepting that she'll have to say a sentence or be just a tiny bit more forward than she's already being, femanon rages and blames men, calling them wimps and faggots

Femanon from last thread, if this was bait, I have to admire your workmanship; it's extremely well done.

On the other hand, if you were sincere, it's probably time for you to think long and hard about how different you really are from the girls who are the problem.
>>
File: 1455199532595.jpg (47KB, 473x424px)
1455199532595.jpg
47KB, 473x424px
Not sure what's wrong with my girlfriends nipples but they are kind of strange. They might be inverted, because when they are not hard they go inside her breasts. But what's really weird is that in the middle of her nipples there is like a hole with white things inside. When I suck them I often have some crumbs or so in my mouth which is disgusting. Any idea what that could be?
>>
File: le correcting inigo.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
le correcting inigo.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>17491446
>I'm pretty confident with blowing him off and that
>blowing him off
I don't think that means what you think it means.
>>
>>17491800
I know it´s just that everyone i went down on and gave a cunnilingius came, noticing that it doesn´t work for her although her previous one made it work is a little bit discouraging...
>>
>>17491817
Don't stress.
There is nothing worse than expect someone to come. It's that performance stress that ruins sex.
Have sex because you enjoy having sex with her, make her feel loved, kiss her, finger her, go down on her.
At some point she will come. If you keep stressing her about it, she will focus so much on having an orgasm that she won't even enjoy herself.
>>
>>17491819
hm i´m probably really overthinking it..... thanks for your advice and time!
>>
This is a rather dark question, but why are some guys into rape if they already have a gf and have no trouble hooking up with girls they've met at bars and clubs?
>>
>>17491828
Depends on what you mean. If you mean "actually into committing serial rape" the answer is CALL THE POLICE YOU RETARD HOLY FUCK DO IT NOW!

If you mean rape *fantasies* the answer is that of course those have nothing to do with lacking access to sex; it's a kink, a kind of dominance thing. (And despite what you'll hear here at Degenerate Central that's pretty fucked up and there's nothing wrong with recoiling at it.)
>>
>>17491828
Why are some girls into rape even if they are the victims and generally get hurt and emotionally destroyed by it?
It's a fetish. It's not about the ability to have sex, it is the power you feel by imposing your will over someone without their consent.
>>
>>17491802
Don't waste your time. If those previous posts didn't change her opinion yours won't either.
>>
im a girl who still ocassionally contacts my hs math teacher. is it ok for me to tell her the coworkers ive befriended during my part time jobs?
>>
>>17491873
>If those previous posts didn't change her opinion yours won't either.
Nah, I know. I just wanted to highlight the strong hypocrisy.
>>
>>17491828
Are we talking about rape as a fetish, or why do people actually go through rape to begin with?

The former is a fetish and typically involves power play.

The latter? Call the fucking police. They use retarded logic typically so they can pretend they're not doing something disgusting. Cheaters make shit up so they can avoid admitting they're a terrible person, and rapists use retarded logic so when a girl says no it doesnt actually mean no.
>>
So ever since my friend got a new boyfriend, they've been ignoring me. I fully expect reduced contact since they'll be investing their energies elsewhere, that's not really the issue here. Rather ever since she started going out with this guy she just straight up ignores me, then chats me up out of the blue like she hadn't ignored me for a month or tries to bitch about her relationship problems.

What do you even do in this position? I have half a mind to just drop her since this is rather disrespectful.
>>
>>17491938
Her boyfriend might be keeping her away from you out of jealousy or some shit. It happens.

But if it's just her choice doing it, drop her. Have her other friends that you know also dropped her?
>>
Are there any ladylike women around who don't use words like dick and cock
>>
So I've gone on a few dates with this awesome girl. We've spent every date laughing and holding hands, and I think things are going great.

Thing is, everytime the chance comes up when I want to kiss her, she always has her head turned away. Like when I hugged her goodnight last night, she was just kind of awkwardly looking away. What gives? I'm fairly certain she's into me the same way I'm into her, so the only thing I can think of is she's just not ready...or the weird chance that she wants me to take charge or something? I have no idea what im doing, I've only kissed a couple other girls.
>>
Giving an update of my past situation here.

So, before I told you I and a girl are the only people in a work position, so naturally we spend quite a lot of time together and flirt a lot.

Before, I've said that I was confused if I was in love with her or if it was the ">tfw no gf" urges raising, so now that I got my head leveled, I'm clear that I don't really love her and she's not really my type.

The problem now is that I kinda want to fuck her.

I know, I know, I'm a dick. But I've never had a FWB relationship with anyone before. And I don't think she's developing feelings for me either, so I guess it would be ok.

Girls, has a guy proposed you to start a FWB relationship? Would you accept easily? How do I notice you have true feelings towards me so I don't hurt you when I make the proposal?
It's a bad idea to do this with a coworker?
>>
>>17492051
Coworkers are always a bad idea for Sex if you don't plan on making it long-term.

You don't shit where you eat.

That being said, I've had exactly one FWB relationship in my life and the sex came before the agreement, so there's that.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 960x960px)
image.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
I'm a 24 year old guy.

I met a 20 year old girl on tinder. We went on about 4 dates over the course of 1 month. She finally said she just wanted to be "friends with benefits" because I lived too far away.

The following week, we met up and had sex. She immediately left, and then sent me a text saying "hey that was fun". that was last week. Now she has moved close to where I live for college, but she's acting a little distant. She just moved into a dorm if that makes a difference.

She doesn't really reply to my texts and she hasn't initiated any text convos. I said "hey lets hang out this week" and she said "maybe yes :)".

Later she texted me and told me that it turned her on when I touched her in public. Haven't heard from her for about 3 days.

I really like this girl. I actually just want to date her, but I get the vibe that she is pulling back and acting distant. Now she just moved into a dorm near where I live. I figure she is meeting new guys on campus and kind of putting me on the back burner, or just blowing me off all together.
I decided I wouldn't text her for a few days and see what happens. Any thoughts on what I should do?
>>
>>17492132
Last time we texted, she told me she was really stressed about money and a few other things. Not sure if that matters in the equation here.
>>
>>17492132
Nevermind. She just texted me asking what I'm doing.
>>
Girls (but also guys' opinion)
How early or late should I turn the relationship sexual?
I'm with a girl, she's great, I'm great, we're great together. How do I into sex with her?
Is it something that just happens without consciously moving towards it as a couple? I'm a virgin obviously
>>
>>17492195
When you're making out, start rubbing her inner thigh, eventually moving up the thigh to where her vagina is. Then ask her if she wants to have sex
>>
>>17492195
Just get them really horny and then one thing leads to another.
>>
>>17492051
I agree with the other anon, you never shit where you eat.

Also FWB relationships rarely work out.
It often ends with one falling in love/wanting more than agreed on/different views on how this relationship should work like.
I'm a girl, had guys ask me for one (and I was also once one who initate it).
While I kept distant the guys usually wanted more in the end, and I've seen the same case with girls going in such a relationship.
You may now say you just want sex, but sex can be a very powerful link to a person.
You might fall in love with her and then be crushed because she sticked to the "only friends, just sex" part.

Just look at it from that angle: what can go wrong and is it worth it?
Consequence might be that you lose your job/have to leave because you can't work together anymore.
Work might get weird.
You realize you two don't really work out for one reason or another.
That's when she agrees!
Just imagine what happens when she doesn't and talks about it in the office.
>>
>>17491883
Why do you think this is an issue?
>>
>>17491938

Be honest to her, anon.

Tell her what you told us, namely that you totally understand that a new relationship means they put lots of time into it, but that you are a bit disappointed on how she handles it.
Friends don't just disappear because you got a new romantic relationship.
Like any other relationship they need time, effort and care, from both sides.
>>
File: Hhhnnnggg!.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Hhhnnnggg!.png
111KB, 542x218px
Ladies,

Can you actually feel it when I a guy cums inside you? Like against your vagina walls, cervix, etc.

I'm not talking about the throbbing feeling you feel when he has an orgasm; I'm talking about feeling the actual cum.

I'm sure there's a few variables like cock size, the position/angle, the amount volume he ejaculates, vagina depth, narrowness of vagina walls, etc.

I've ask girls but answers vary.
>>
>>17492032
She might be shy, might be waiting for you to make the first step...or she doesn't like kissing much.

How much do you know about her?
Is she into physical contact, or does she seem weird when you cuddle/hold hands too?

To some the first kiss is a big step into the relationship.
She might think of it as something very intimate and thus doesn't kiss right away.

I think the best way would be to be blunt there.
Don't just kiss her!
But when you two are together and have a romantic moment and are both relaxed...just tell her you'd like to kiss her.
Look at her face and how she reacts.
Maybe add a "would you mind if I'd kiss you?" at the end.
That way you aren't forcing it onto her and can be a less worried that she might not want it anyway.
>>
>>17492195
It's mostly a "just happens" thing when you are both ready.

Is she a virgin too?
How far did you two go already?
In most cases it happens naturally, i.e. you two are kissing, cuddling and then one thing leads to another.
Just make sure to always have condoms at hand, nothing worse than finally getting into it and then realizing you are unprepared and have to stop or risk a pregnancy.

And for the love of all that's holy, don't risk it.
Sex is great, but not great enough to end with a child just for a short fuck.

(some couples actually plan it, especially when they are both virgins, but I personally always thought that makes it a lot more stressful, for both. But it gives you time to prepare and to create a nice atmosphere.
If you feel she might need a clear sign, in case she's not a virgin, just tell her)
>>
>>17491954
Uh, is there a reason for your question?
Like, does it turn you off when a certain type uses these words?

Most women I know use this as a turn-on thing, when they act (!) lady-like*.
As in: I use these words to indicate that shit is about to get real, so better get those pants off.
It's a type of dirty talk.
You don't use "penis" in a sexual context because it's too formal.

However, most women probably agree that for the male genitals you have better terms.
Like, penis sounds okay, vagina sounds like an alien ship.
Even the less formal words (dick, cock) still sound okay, pretty neutral.
Pussy or cunt sounds silly or just downright unpleasant.

That's also the reason why most use dick/cock without putting much thought into it.
Doesn't sound that weird/disgusting while at the same time being less dry and formal than penis.

*for roleplay settings or because they want others to have this picture of them
>>
>>17492280

Good ol' traditional 'cock' and 'pussy' work for me.

We're not drinking tea with our pinkies out; I'm ramming myself deep inside of you repeatedly, licking you, etc.

Fucking Kinsey.
>>
Girls and guys

Is 5 years too long to go without sex?
>>
>>17492357

Do you even remember what sex feels like?

Physically and emotionally?

If not, why start now?
>>
>>17492361

Honestly.. The one time I had sex sucked. it was with a girl I didn't even like. it didn't do anything for me. That's why I haven't tried for it in so many years.

But, I think I won't be able to for a few more years anyways.
>>
>>17492371

First time sex with girls usually sucks.

You're either drunk, nervous, have no idea what you're doing, putting condom on malfunctions, she's nervous, she's a virgin so you have to go slow and break through her hymen, you have set to you find a good rhythm or stroke or she just plain sucks.

Why can't you have sex for a few more years?
>>
>>17492388

It really wasn't enjoyable. She had a great time, but I felt uncomfortable the entire time and was relieved when it was over and she had left.

>why can't you have sex for a few more years?

Because I'm about to go to a vocational school. I'll be to busy and too poor the next few years. I'll be 28 when I finish the course. Plus, I imagine most girls would find a poor 28 year old undesirable. even tho I'll be going for my passion, I still imagine it would be a big turn off for them to see a 28 year old who just started a new career and is poor and in debt as hell.
>>
File: MFW My Face.jpg (39KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
MFW My Face.jpg
39KB, 511x512px
>>17492417

I'm 30 and still pick up tons of 21 year old girls at college; it's more about self-confidence and your mentality more than anything.

Don't tell girls about how much money you make/don't make, where you live or anything else that would make them lose interest in you.

Spilling your guts to a girl is major turn off.

Make them laugh, be witty and listen to whatever stupid shit they have to about themselves while feigning interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6VMWhJA4zU

Worst case lie to them.

You'll be in like sin.
>>
>>17492251

She seems to love physical contact. Whenever we hang out she always grabs my hand to hold and puts her head on my shoulder.

I thought about the whole "can I kiss you" line, but it just seems like it would deflate a romantic moment.
>>
>>17492458

I'm not interested in girls that young though..
>>
File: Psychopath.jpg (158KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
Psychopath.jpg
158KB, 656x656px
>>17492485

Different strokes for different folks, comrade.

I fuck girls that young and it honestly makes me feel younger and I have a lot more fun and enjoy life; plus I think it helps slow down the aging process since I'm taking a piece of their soul.

When that stops working I'll just start bathing in their blood.
>>
>>17492417
>but I felt uncomfortable the entire time and was relieved when it was over and she had left

In case it wasn't because of her, did you ever ask yourself if you might just not be into sex?
Some people just don't really like it and/or have no desire for it.
Physical contact like cuddling is enough for them (and for some it's nice when it happens, but they still don't crave it).

Others just need to have sex with the right person.
Do you actually look forward to the thought of having sex again?

>>17492476
Depending on her and your character she might think of it as cute.

You come across as caring, and not wanting to scare her, so such a line wouldn't be too weird.
It's not like you just met in a bar.
If I'd be dating a guy like that and we were having a relaxed, romantic moment I'd think of it as cute (and a little flattering).
>>
To anyone: I often impulsively say exactly what's on my mind truthfully, and randomly. I've gotten a few "you are rude" comments from a friend but I truly didn't understand how I was being rude. Could not grasp my mind around it.

But the hardest thing I have been trying to control is not saying everything on my mind. Gently releasing the floodgates instead of opening them wide and release a torrent of word diarrhea, emotions, and thoughts, metaphorically speaking. I'm learning to hold myself back, and even though it's hard and causes tension I don't want to lose anyone anymore

Am I autistic or just brutally blunt with how I talk? Note, autism runs in the family and my brother has autism. I was the first born, he was the second born, either the autism skipped me or maybe I'm just higher functioning?

How to tell if I'm literally autistic?
>>
>>17492251
>"would you mind if I'd kiss you?"
God damn it, not you again
>>
>>17492522

I don't want to feel younger, If anything, I wish I was in my 30s (I'm 25 right now).

>>17492523

Look forward to it? Not really. I've had opprotunities that I've turned down the past few years. Just, the thought of sex is always in my mind because I'm a Male. the thought of girls is always there. I just choose to not act.
>>
File: MFW Sad.png (395KB, 592x593px)
MFW Sad.png
395KB, 592x593px
>>17492534

My first kiss was at the end of "When Harry Met Sally" with a girl I knew in high school and was trying to 'go out with' but was too nervous to make that first move and make it official.

Well after that kiss, things began to get passionate; much more than I thought both her and I were capable of at that age.

>We started by having sneaking into your bedroom at night.
>Then we would cuddle, kiss passionately while listening to Norah Jones.
>This led to making out and grinding though your thinnest fabric pants.
>This led to grinding my thigh in-between your thin pants legs against your pussy until you came.
>This led to our pants coming off and grinding in the missionary position.
>This led to me going down on you with your panties still on (they were satin); you were self conscious so you wouldn't let me take them off.
>One day I pulled them to the side and started licking your bare pussy; you started moaning/groaning and bucking your hips while I licked until you came.
>After that the panties would always come off when I went down on you but mine stayed on.
>I never asked you to do anything to me but you would rub my cock through my boxers and bare cock; one night you actually made me cum with her rubbing/handjob.
>Some nights I would take my boxers off and I would grind my cock against your pussy though your panties.
>Ultimately, one night we were grinding in our underwear and I slid her panties off to go down on her when she reach down and took off my boxers.
>We were in the missionary position and I gently started to rub the head of my cock against your pussy (which was wet so it slid easily).
>After a few minutes of this, I gently begin to slide the first inch into you when you grabbed my hips and tried to pull me all the way into you.
>That's when I stopped.

I don't know why but I didn't take your virginity that night and I never did.

If you asked me now (14 years later) I still couldn't tell you why I didn't do it.

Strange.
>>
>>17492603

I've never been able to be this passionate with any other girl since then; I don't know why.

I can fake it but it's not how I felt with her.

Oh Lindsey, I haven't thought about you in a decade.

Funny.
>>
>>17492552
Hm, maybe it's really just not your thing.

I have friends who still masturbate, read/watch porn etc., but have zero interest in actual sex.
And the ones I mean are otherwise socially normal, have friends, hobbies, a job, enjoy regular physical contact.
No disgust towards others.
Just no interest in sex.
Others just have an extremely low sex drive, they enjoy when it happens but they don't need it.

Does the thought of not having sex the next years stress you out?
Maybe because you feel different compared to regular males?
Or is it more a "meh *shrug*" thing to you?
>>
Guys, I hit up an old hs friend i haven't seen in a while and asked him where he lived and he replied with; 'up your butt lol' then gave me his actual street...because I'm slightly autistic is that a flirt or is it a silly joke? I had hit him up to catch up and stated that
>>
>>17492608

>Does the thought of not having sex the next years stress you out?

Actually having sex, no. Just I feel like something is wrong. People tell me "it's only natural", "sex is a human need", "it's something everyone should experience, it's part of life". One of my female friends tells me this a lot. It make me feel stressed, just because I feel like I'm doing something wrong

>Maybe because you feel different compared to regular males?

Yes. Because my friends always talk about sex. Always talking about girls everyday, and I don't relate to any of it, because I have little experience. So I just sit there quietly.

>Or is it more a "meh *shrug*" thing to you?

I try to make jokes and say "I don't get laid!" and laugh about it. But then my friends end up feeling bad for me and try to explain everything I said previously..
>>
I have chronic cold sores(like i get them 5-6 times a year and when i get them its really bad and covers like half of my mouth and have had them since i was a kid.

Is it even worth trying to talk to women when im having one of these episodes? Even if they didn't care(or they had it) i am fairly self conscious about it.

I know supposedly like half of the population has the virus anyway but i literally never see it on anyone else and mine have always been relatively severe.
>>
File: 085.jpg (25KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
085.jpg
25KB, 343x424px
How do I talk to girls aged 30+? I'm 25.
>>
>>17492625
In short, you could probably feel okay about it, if others wouldn't put such pressure on you?

Anon, as mentioned, you are not alone with this.
Quite a few people have low or no sex drive.
It's sometimes hard to understand for others, because to many it is a big part of their life, and especially from males it's kinda expected they crave it.

You are not doing anything wrong, it's just how you feel.
Just try to find a quiet moment and think about it.
If you feel okay being like this (outside from the pressure others put on you) then there's no need to worry.

If you can finally accept that this is how you are try to talk to your friends about it.
If they are true friends they will learn to understand it.

(adding this though: there are sometimes health issues that can lead to a low/no sex drive, medication too. If you think this might be the case it's good to see a doctor)
>>
>>17492610
he just sounds like an idiot to me.
Is he like this all the time or this is something weird coming from him?
>>
>>17492706
No he's usually pretty well spoken, slightly hipster in person and his response caught me off guard a bit.

We used to hang out all the time when we were 14 and would make jokes like this. but i saw him briefly last year and he was cool. i lost some weight and posted some nice pics on my fb which he's probably seen so maybe he got nervous?
>>
>>17492720
well maybe he was just nervious.
I would be wary if he starts talking like that again out of nowhere tho.
>>
>>17492724
Alright, thanks. We've been texting since and he's been normal so i guess he was probably nervous. But I'll keep in mind if he does do that again. It's not like I'd mind being hit on by him but yeah let's see how it goes
>>
Girls/Guys
Yesterday/Early this morning, I was in omegle and ended up chatting with this one girl about anime and manga.
We had a lengthily conversation where we gave each other recommendations and she seemed to have fun while we were at it, I certainly had a lot of fun.
She mentioned she was sleepy and wanted to go to bed, so I asked if she had a skype account so we could continue our conversation some other time. She said she didn't but she asked me if I had a gmail account, I said I did and give it to her, she also wrote down hers.

So.. should I even attempt to contact this girl anymore or just let it go?
If yes, how long should I wait until I contact her again?
should I wait for her to contact me?

Needless to say, we are from different countries and I think nothing could really blossom out of this, but she seemed really nice and easy going, I wouldn't mind having someone around to talk about my hobbies with from time to time.
>>
>>17492687

I guess. It's just difficult. Cause I really do think about girls a lot. But I haven't really talked to any or had any physical or sexual contact in years. But I don't actually feel like going through it if I have a opprotunity. It's confusing
>>
Girls or guys:
Gf is insecure about her looks. She has an average body, and a beautoful face, i like her how she is.
Ive already told her several times that shes beautiful, and i like her, but she wont believe me that shes beautiful. Shes also affraid that my friends think that shes not good enough to be with me, altough all my friends are happy that we are together. Im already pretty tired telling her this, because she still wont believe me, i think she has very low self esteem.
Wtf can i do, i domt want to burn out over such a stupid thing, but if she keeps this up, im afraid i will, pls help
>>
File: why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px)
why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
Why do girls sometimes don't wear panties under skirt/dress/
>>
>>17492840
Bc they want the d
>>
>>17492737
>nothing could really blossom out of this
That will be the result anyway.
Sure you may have fun chatting a couple times but don't have high expectations.
>>
>>17492832
Your compliments and how you view her mean very little for her insecurity.
Irrationality cannot be reasoned with and actions are much more effective to lighten the dark.
>>
obligatory question, do women care about size? I bet they will, and judge those who have average, or small peckers, just they show courtesy, "oh no it doesn't matter it's how you use it" load of bullshit.
>>
>>17492840

>Oh God, fucking this QT3.14 in college.
>Another girl is in the class has a smoking body but butter face; she always wears skirts and dresses and I sit kitty-corner from her.
>QT3.14 I'm fucking agrees she's hot.
>I tell her I'm going to use my phone to do some upskirts of her.
>She gets turns on by the idea.
>In class one day, I give the QT3.14 the 'Commando Nod' and start recording the girl under the table; her name is Chanel.
>8 minutes of leg crossing, spreading legs, etc.
>QT3.14 go back to my place, watch the video and fuck.

God Bless American and Samsung phones.
>>
>>17492903
Try reading FAQ in OP
>>
>>17492924
ye man, that's load of shit, you know women can go have tit, or ass job, what do men get? they get shit. That's what they get, and media and women can scrutinize mans dick and make fun off it, but dear God does a man say something about tit size or w/e
>>
>>17492870
Thats right but sadly we are in a ldr for now, so actions mean words most of the time.
>>
>>17492950
There is still space for actions, you just have to be more creative than me because right now i can't think of anything i can type.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (229KB, 717x1033px)
Untitled.jpg
229KB, 717x1033px
Guys/girls
Would I be wrong dropping somebody for their choice of occupation?
>Pic related
Not yet but if she did would I be in the wrong, we're close but not dating.
>>
>>17493022
D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>17493022
No way tbqh
>>
>>17493022
Dropped in an instance
>>
>>17493022
if you are her boyfriend and she is doing this, it means she doesn't respect you at all.
dump the cunt.
>>
>>17493022
>not slutty though i'm not fucking anybody
This makes no sense.

Drop her faster than Bolt running from the police.
>>
>>17493022

I would not tolerate that.

Drop her
>>
>>17492357
I'm on a 26 year streak man, don't worry about 5 years.
>>
File: hugs.jpg (118KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.jpg
118KB, 800x555px
>>17493083
>>17493082
>>17493063
>>17493050
>>17493042
>>17493027
Cheers /adv/!
>>
>>17493107

Ok, thanks. Do you ever get pressured or criticized tho?
>>
>>17492942
Well you can't insult a woman's traits because that's misogynistic. Insulting a man's traits is fine though because misandry doesn't actually exist. Stop caring about your baby dick, nobody's going to see it anyway.
>>
>>17493129
Nope, but to be fair I have literally never talked about my sex life or sex in general with anyone, so I might not be a good metric. I find it strange that people can honestly.
>>
File: 1446606408703.png (75KB, 348x301px)
1446606408703.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>17493135
sadly this is damn true, shame
>>
>>17493146

It's impossible for me to not get pressured or criticized. Because my friends often talk about girls, and I just sit there quietly. Because I have nothing to say, so they start to feel bad for me and try to encourage me to get laid. They often say "dude, you NEED to have a few experiences before you get into your 30s. It's important you develop these skills and experiences" so it makes me feel like shit, like I'm doing something wrong.
>>
>>17493169
ask them why does everybody NEED them? I never get it, it doesn't change you for shit
>>
>>17493169
Do they know you're not a virgin?
>>
Just started my current semester. There are cute and attractive girls everywhere on campus and I really want to talk to some, I even find myself in perfect opportunities but I just can't bring myself to it. I'm not particularly anything special, my teeth are crooked but I'd say I'm a 7+ish on a good day. I've been told I was cute by girls but this literally doesn't help my confidence in any way, ironically.

What's the best way to get straight to the point with a girl without coming off as creepy or obnoxious? The point being, (I'd like either their number so we can talk more or hang out sometime.)

Is it too much to be overly flattering like
>walk up to girl
>"hey, what's your name?"
>"I saw you sitting over here and I thought you were really beautiful so I figured I'd come say hello"
I see a lot of feminist on Twitter say they dislike when a guy tells them they are good looking or something and it's a violation of their rights. Shit like this makes me even more afraid to talk.

I really want to though. I see a few girls staring at me, a lot of girls just sitting on the grass alone etc and I could at the very least talk to them and attempt to get their number. I'm not afraid of rejection, I just literally don't know how to go about asking. Make conversation first? Straight to the point? Please help
>>
men how do you expect to be approached by girl you dont know or have no class with?
>>
>>17493214
As the guy who posted above you, I would love if that happened. But unless the guy is a 10/10 or something that makes bitches panties literally wet from his features alone then no, I would never expect a girl to approach me, class with her or not.

That said, how would you feel about a guy on campus approaching YOU?
>>
>>17493219
I meant more how should I approach without seeming weird. I've been approached quite often and I can tell you now the way you are doing it is not right. If those girls are beautiful they have been approached/creeped on a lot before and being so forward and direct is very unnerving. I'm in the library right now and some guy who didn't take the hint is literally still sitting close to my spot.

A good way to do this is to say hello and inspect how they respond. She'll do eye contact, not seem annoyed. Don't ask her for her name, rather just introduce yourself. If she responds positively (introducing herself as well) then she is into you. A simple hello. Say you're new and ask her if she knows anything about the school/help. This is ONLY if she sounds interested. If she's sounding pissed off abort.

Do NOT call her beautiful first thing you see her. That's too much and women want to think they are more than looks despite being very shallow creatures.
>>
>>17493189

I know, I think they just mean that as I get older I'll have less opprotunities. They say I'm going to regret it. And if for some reason in the future I decide to want to get married, I'll lack sex and relationship experience

>>17493193

Yes they know. But I last got sex when I was 20, I'm 25 now
>>
>>17493239
Thanks for the tips. I'm not too good at small talk and there's the fact we only have so much time between classes and they can easily leave before any sort of climax is reached that makes me nervous, but you're right about the beautiful thing, way too abrasive. Though your method sounds a lot more frightening so I'll probably end this semester without having talked to a single girl once again.
>>
File: 1430799241480.jpg (91KB, 425x460px) Image search: [Google]
1430799241480.jpg
91KB, 425x460px
There's this really cute girl in one of my classes. She says hi to me all the time and she seems really sweet. Honestly she seems really out of my league, but I'd still like to bget closer to her and learn more about her.

I only see her on days we have that class (two days a week). I'm honestly not very good at making friends even though I'm pretty friendly and I haven't had a close friend since maybe middle school. Obviously I have to start talking to her first, but what do I do after that?
>>
File: stock15[1].jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stock15[1].jpg
16KB, 600x600px
Girls, what are your thoughts on guys with a noticeable lazy eye?
>>
>>17493384
I find a lot of physical defects like this endearing.
I really think it's cute.
>>
>>17491409
Why the fuck do people not just say yes or no? Why play the whole "Oh I would love to, but something or another" it's not even a real rejection. It just instills the thought that "Yeah we can, but only if the situation is better." Just say no nigga damn. Can't hurt my feelings because I don't really have any anymore.
>>
>>17493384
One eye on the face, one eye on the tits.

How many times have you heard jokes like this?
>>
>>17493271
Anon just do it. I'm a girl who's been rejected by guys by asking them out weirdly but it's better than knowing what if.
>>
So ladies, I'm back in the dating scene after a while and I just went on a date with this girl that I like (and likes me back) yesterday. How should I play it now? We already have a second date, but I don't want to give her any wrong impressions of me (being clingy, creepily comfortable, etc.). How should I play it? Are there unwritten rules to this shit? Or should I just not worry about it?
>>
>>17491409
Guy here: so I enjoy dancing when I go out to bars and clubs. Occasionally I'll dance with a girl or grind with one. 95% of the time the girl will stop dancing with me and go off on her own after a short time. Not an issue if they don't want to be but am curious why it happens so often and how I could make them stay. Any advice girls?
>>
I've met the girl of my dreams, she doesn't like me, she loves my friend... who doesn't like her at all. It's the same thing, it always happens, every single time. Everybody keeps saying "you'll find someone" but i just never happens, in my whole life never a single girl has liked me, i'm always the dumb guy that falls in love with a girl that friendzones him, and guess what? i never friendzone no one... because literally no girl shows interest in me. I'm never on the other side.. Why? Am i destined to be always the lonely one that nobody likes?
>>
>>17493528
>wanting to be on the other side
Don't compensate.

Maybe, who knows?

Always dismiss comments where they tell you something they can't possibly know will happen will happen.

Odds are you'll find someone to at least settle with.

Aside from that, there are, everyday here, 18336181 posts on how to improve yourself .
>>
So I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks and this is literally my first time doing anything like this. I guess we're just "seeing eachother/dating" right now but I don't know how or when to progress from there. I tried talking about "us" last time we were together, and she says she really likes me too and enjoys spending time with me - but doesn't want to right now because she's trying to figure things out since she's leaving for college soon, but still wants to continue seeing me.
I know she really likes me because I know her sister, and she's been telling me the same stuff the girl I'm seeing has said to me, and how excited she is when we're going out so I know she wasn't bullshitting me when she said what she did.

I just don't know where to go from here. We're going mini golfing tomorrow, and just her sister was coming too - but she asked if her friend could come too (and I said sure) because she wants to meet me because apparently she's been telling her friends about me.

But whatever. I don't know.
>>
asking this to girls in particular (but if a guy answered np but tell if you are a guy or a girl),
long distance frindships work ? specially if you are planing to travel to that friend's country
>>
>>17492680
halp

Do I say the same shit I would to a 20 year old?
>>
>>17493414
Never, actually. Mine are rather more disparate vertically than horizontally, i.e. one eye is sometimes higher than the other.
>>
Guy here: How much is height important for girls? Been rejected a lot for that. A drunk girl once said to me "Short people like you should kill themselves. They are so useless."(Never speak to this girl before or after) I'm 23 and 5'5', have a pretty face, normal\fit body and this isn't a real problem in others aspect of the life(some people tend to don't even listen to me or act like i'm a sort of "inferior human", once even start a fight for that. A fight that also i've won cause this guy was so confident that was pretty hilarious), so i don't complain that much. But now, after being like "discriminated" a lot for this thing I start to don't care anymore about anything. Became more lazy, don't workout anymore. Don't go to run. Don't even listen to people anymore, like i became more intolerant towards others defects. Also, want to add that i had only a girlfriend some years ago, but after that, nothing else. And in adolescence this problem was way worse, like probably a leper disgust less than a short dude for some people, especially girls. So, how much is important? How i can start to return like my old self?
>>
>>17493627
Critical to a lot of bitchy shallow girls. I'm 5"9 and it even comes up now and then, especially if the girl herself is a Sasquatch and has no business complaining.

Thankfully it's sort of a litmus test for girls you wouldn't want to date anyway. There are a lot of great girls who don't care, or are shorter than you.
>>
>>17493627
I dont find height important. As lons as the guy doesnt look like my child is fine by me. I care about his style tho
>>
This is for both genders

You should never date a friend/classmate's sibling, right?
>>
File: 1399188295242.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px)
1399188295242.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>17493275
Anyone?
How about a way of giving her my number that isn't awkward or something?
>>
>>17493586
I am a girl and long distance friendships don't work for me. I mean it's all right when we meet but when we are apart me and my friends barely talk. I have two male friends who are in a long friendship relationship and they are best friends, i like their relationship v much so i think it is possible but not for me.
P.s. all my female friends have the same problem as me so idk
>>
>>17493626
Boring...
>>17493656
You can but you (three) need to be more mature about it, though. The odds of awkwardness also increase tenfold.
>>
>>17491438
Hey mate
Girl here, hope all goes well for you and i'm here in the back cheering for you. Hope you find peace within yourself, you are the best person you could ever discover because you are the only one whose depths you can freely enjoy. Have a nice day
>>
>>17491536
Well, i wouldn't trust that kind of relationship. It's just not real from my pov
>>
>>17491625
Get a girl in the mood for that dont force her to. You can also go on pornhub or on /b/
>>
>>17491648
I think you have to try to contact her again. Start a joke or a random conversation and if it's not working then ask her directly what happened
>>
>>17493666
yes i get this,the girl i'm friend with have a long distance friendship since two years or more with another girl ik,and that other girl prolly won't travel to the other's country unlike me,thats why i'm asking,if she has a female ldf,then with a guy that might work?
>>
>>17491668
It became disgusting. I just stopped giving them attention, not even looking at them, i just want them to stop
>>
>>17493688
explain to me if you can why,as it might be just friends not romantic one
>>
To femanons, a girl I know said that after having sex they knew all the semen was gone after dripping out, as a guy I said that sounds unlikely but they said that they can tell when something's in there and that because the vagina is already wet it doesn't have anything to stick to. They used menstrual blood as a comparison and said they they could feel when menstrual blood had fully passed accurately to the point that if they put a finger in they'd come out with no blood.

This seems counterintuitive to me but I'm a man so I have no idea what vaginas feel like. What's your take on this?
>>
>>17491714
Be cold and distant towards him, be even mean if you have to, they won't stop if you just tell them
>>
Ladies, I guess:

I asked a girl out, and she bailed last time. She texted me today said she should be free today, but doesn't know what time. That was several hours ago. What can I say to try to get a time from her without seeing desperate or pushy? I don't want to sit around all day hoping to hear back.
>>
Should I quit trying with this girl /adv/?

>almost fucked twice
>hooked up a couple of times
>semi-good friends
>she knows i'm still interested in fucking
>it's reciprocated apparently
>claims she doesn't want to fuck yet because she's been having panic attacks when guys touch her
>wants to wait until she's cleaned up with that shit before we screw so we both enjoy ourselves.

Yet she's fucked 3 guys since things started getting a little heated between us. Her reason is that she was drunk all those times and I told her I'm not going to get her drunk just to fuck her, it takes away half the challenge

I've told her if she wants me to stop I will and she never says not to but seriously... I'm starting to feel like an orbiter. I might just drop it until she initiates.

Keep in mind I don't care that she's fucked other dudes. She's allowed to, and I'm getting other girls. But I'm curious as to whether this one is just playing games with me
>>
What's with this surge of women defending shitty behavior because "it's their body"? I'm talking about stuff like getting an abortion and never telling their boyfriend, or demanding he be ok with stripping or whatever else.

I'm half expecting someone to try to defend cheating with that logic eventually.
>>
File: dimpleiscute.png (243KB, 580x433px)
dimpleiscute.png
243KB, 580x433px
femanon here, who's always been very insecure and unaware of flirting because of low self esteem. I'm 5'1 and pretty tiny/thin but apparently I have a huge ass, and people comment on it all the time.

recently I've noticed that my butt keeps getting hit into, and I want to believe it's an accident but it happens consistently. I've noticed guys will hug me and slide their hand down lower, either on my waist or right above my ass.

Is this an accident or is it just because it feels nice? do people do it for any reason other than it being sexual?

I have a friend who's bisexual (mostly gay, according to him) but he keeps touching my butt, and gave me a full on stroke but then apologized when I noticed...and only when I notice it right away. otherwise he doesn't apologize.

TL;DR: should i be wary that people keep touching my ass or are they just drawn to the booty?

guys and girls, what draws you to want to touch someone's ass?
>>
>>17493724

Put the ball in her court. Just tell her to send you a text when she's free. If she doesn't give you a time or apologize for bailing than she's probably not interested
>>
>>17493765
it takes two to make a baby, so I'm probably one of the minority of women that wouldn't have an abortion before discussing it with my significant other, especially if it was a surprise and we'd already tried everything to NOT have a baby.
>>
>>17493724
I used to do this a lot when I was very insecure with myself; I WANTED to hang out with the guy, but last second would freak out and cancel because of nerves.

try getting to know her a little better, maybe, and then reschedule a day when you think you both might be more comfortable. It's worked a lot for me in the past.

If you don't want to do this, then it's possible you might HAVE to be a little more pushy. set up a day and don't give her any reason to back out, tell her you'll come pick her up.

it also helps letting the person know where you guys plan on going or some sort of plan.
>>
>>17493773
I did that when she first texted me, but like I said, that was several hours ago. I haven't heard back since then.
>>
>>17493766
>guys and girls, what draws you to want to touch someone's ass?
What the fuck do you think, dipshit?
>>
>>17493757
>she doesn't want to fuck yet
>she gets panic attacks when guys touch her
>she's fucked 3 guys since

Yo man i don't even want to think of the mental gymnastics this chick has, haha she's a walking crazy flag, do not pass go, don't even try and just fuck her, it will not end well
>>
>>17493757
>it takes away the challenge
What challenge? You already talked about fucking.
>fucked 3 guys already
Again, what challange? She is a slut, there is no challenge.

The shit you read here these days...
>>
>>17493809

Yeah that's my opinion too.

Honestly i'm going for it just cause i think she'll be fucking awesome in bed, that's it. No strings
>>
>>17493820
Ehh... Be careful. I wouldn't. She has so many issues it could blow up even if it's just sex.
>>
FOR ONE AND FOR ALL:

I've got performance anxiety which firstly gave me premature ejaculation problems and then problems maintaining an erection so I got prescribed SSRIs and now my libido is dead as a dodo and I still can't keep a boner.

So when do I do an hero?
>>
>>17493814

I was going to write up an answer but typing it made me see she isn't worth the hassle. I'll stop pursuing and if she comes to me Ok
>>
>>17493836
I would really like that answer because it makes no sense to me.
>>17493766
Yes, they want your ass.
>>17493831
Kek
Try other stuff, man. Pills or not.
>>
>>17493863

Just the challenge of actually fucking her while other people need alcohol and I'm just using my charm, wit and personality.

I don't know. Its weird. Im starting to think it's more just a competition with myself and not even to fuck her
>>
>>17493871
Whatever floats your boat...
>>
>>17493214
>men how do you expect to be approached by girl you dont know or have no class with?
>do you expect to be approached by girl

I NEVER expect this.
No one does.
It's uncharted territory.
>>
What I want in a partner is someone I can make happy. I feel like I will never find someone like that. Maybe I don't deserve to...
>>
>>17491599
Girl here I know for myself personally the smallest thing can take me out of the mood. Even something as small as taking too much or taking too long to undress and I'm out. I know I don't speak for everyone but something like you're describing would instantly take me out of the mood
>>
>>17493528
>Am i destined to be always the lonely one that nobody likes?
Yes. I'm 31 now and it isn't getting any better. So you may as well just start embracing it now so you can be better used to it by the time you're my age.
>>
>>17493783
This is already a reschedule. She bailed last time because she had to take care of something but then never got back to me; when I saw her again, she apologized and said she did actually want to go out. This time, she texted me, but said she didn't know what time she was free, and now has again not gotten back to me.

I had already given up and assumed she wasn't interested until she texted me this morning.
>>
>>17493916
You want somebody inside your partner that you can make happy?
You want a pregnant woman, then. Must suck cuz all your relationships won't last more than 9 months...
>>
>>17493934
You're nowhere near as clever as you seem to think you are.
>>
>>17493956
Maybe not but if i keep trying i will be.
>>
>>17493679
thank you for being nice
>>
How early could I tell a girl that I have social anxiety? A lot of people notice that I act awkward or nervous since I can't hide it very well.
>>
>>17493975
You don't unless you are alredy solid, plus it gives defeatist vibes.
>>
>>17493975
I don't mention mine at all.
>>
>>17493988
I guess a follow up would be, is being noticeably nervous something that turns people off?
>>
girls:

will you please say something nice to me? it'd mean a lot
>>
Girls, have you ever developed feelings for someone after you've already rejected them?
>>
>>17494012
you aren't so bad anon
>>
Girls:

Would you go on a date with Bradd Pitt even if you had the flu?
>>
>>17493724
halp.

If I text her saying something like "still up for that drink tonight?" that's not too pushy or anything, is it?
>>
>>17493996
There a spectrum for this from
>he is too weak
to
>he cares A LOT about me

No idea what mean and mode are but extremes are never good m'kay?
>>
>>17494012
I bet there's someone less desirable than you out there somewhere

>>17494017
I haven't, but I'm sure some girl out there has. Not that I'd advise you to stick around waiting in case it does happen, learn to take no for a no

>>17494027
No

>>17493975
There's really no need to if it's obvious

>>17493831
After you go and see a doctor again

>>17493765
I don't know anyone who thinks or acts that way, and most of those who do are all talk, like guys that are all "If my girlfriend ever did X I'd dump her in a heartbeat"

>>17493757
Haven't read past the first line, but probably
>>
>>17494043
>Haven't read past the first line,
It's a good thing you're not posting on a board for giving advice, otherwise you'd look like a massive twat.
>>
>>17494078
The only person stupider would be someone asking for advice on 4chan
>>
>>17494043
>I bet there's someone less desirable than you out there somewhere
oh. thanks
>>17494020
thanks
>>
>>17494086
Honestly, this. Anyone who can't see that this website is entirely satire is beyond help. Christ, it even says in the banner.
>>
>>17494097
4chan=/= b

fucking newfags
>>
>>17494117
This entire website is satire.
>>
File: 1472055896689.png (96KB, 332x333px)
1472055896689.png
96KB, 332x333px
Hey Femanons, if you found out your bf hadn't talked to his family in ten years, would that be a dealbreaker for you?
>>
>>17494117
Few boards are taken seriously. Even straight edge boards like /biz/ or /his/ are full of shit posting. Or do you think there's some merit to /tv/ when they start baneposting again?
>>
>>17494117
>=/=
>>
>>17494160
fuck off reddit
>>17494134
i'm just saying that disclaimer only shows up on /b/
>>17494124
not really
>>
Girls and girls

I need help

So.. for some reason, I have a hard time respecting women once I found out their sexual history. for example, a co-worker had sex with someone from work. Told us about it. He said how they did anal, and he came in her mouth and she continued to suck him for 15min afterward and swallowed it all. she's a nice lady, but I can't see her the same anymore. And I don't even want to talk to her because in my mind all I see is "SLUT". I would never disrespect her. But in my mind, I can't respect her. Same as a girl I met who I am friends with was talking about what she has done with guys. She said she loves giving bjs. And now I can't see her the same either.

How can I ignore this shit?
>>
>>17494132
Depends on the reason.
>>
>>17494188
How can you respect used goods. Unfortunately tho, human beings don't work that way, if you want to save yourself for that pretty virgin girl you're in for a life of loneliness.

hell in 2016 if you're saving yourself for a girl who doesn't do anal, swallow it all and ride the cock carousel for a living you're going to be lonely. Take it as it is, and give it to her as it is.
>>
>>17494198

Because they are people. That have never wronged me. But, with my female friend for example. When she told me that "it's just sex" and that "it's something all humans need" as a justification that it's ok for her to do random hook ups and just have sex with people. It made me feel a bit sick, and I can't see her the same anymore. But she's a friend! So I feel guilty that I lost respect for her.

Oh, and I've already accepted the fact that I will be lonely.
>>
>>17494217
honestly tho, what is realistically the problem with having sex with multiple partners (provided protection is used)

It's this dumb dogmatic thing that makes 0 sense and shouldn't have been carried over to modern society.
>>
>>17494222

to me, I just see it as gross that people can be so ok with swapping body fluids with so many people. Even random people that they just met. To me it seems that they don't care about themselves enough to expose themsleves to somebody else's fluids that they don't even know
>>
>>17494222
Banalization of intimacy
>>
>>17494222

Also, I don't care about the whole "wait for marriage" shit. But I think sex should be for someone you care about, and have a actual connection with. like its a intimate experience you share with someone you care about.

Having sex with randoms devalues that. Like, I could have sex with a girl I care about. It could be a very meaningful experience to me, to share that moment. But then, a few weeks later she's swallowing some other dudes load that she just met at the bar? So our experience is worth nothing?

That's why.
>>
>>17494222
>what is realistically the problem with having sex with multiple partners
It trivializes sex to the point of meaningless. If you view sex as a purely recreational activity fine, I just don't see it that way.
>>
>>17494238
You can have flings and not have it devalue the sex you have with someone you care about.

It's like saying playing road hockey makes playing real hockey less of an experience
>>
>>17494244

>road hockey/real hockey

But that's not a intimate activity. Sex is a extremely person activity, you are literally attached to another persons body. I don't see how a girl could have meaningful sex with a me. But then just a few weeks later get fucked silly by some random guy who doesn't care about her. Yet she still value what we had? I don't see how that could be
>>
>>17494244
>You can have flings and not have it devalue the sex you have with someone you care about.
explain
>>
>>17494249
well when you come home from the bar and drunkenly stick your dick in a girl and engage in the primal physical act of sex, you get nothing but physical stimuli. Sort of like a glorified fleshlight.

then when you get a girlfriend and care about her, you can learn eachothers kinks and turn ons and have it automatically mean more just because you care about eachother. I don't see whats so hard to grasp. If anything drunken hookups have made me appreciate girlfriend sex so much more.
>>
>>17494247
>>17494249
Not that anon, and I've never dabbled in casual sex, but I guess the difference lies in the differentiation between physical pleasure and the mental state that accompanies it when you have a connection with the other person. Casual sex just has the former, sex with someone you actually like has both.
>>
>>17494249
>>17494247
casual sex and intimate sex are two completely different categories. Which begs the question how many times HAVE you two anon's had sex anyway?
>>
>>17494255

>well when you come home from the bar and drunkenly stick your dick in a girl and engage in the primal physical act of sex, you get nothing but physical stimuli. Sort of like a glorified fleshlight

But you again, are entering another persons body, and giving her pleasure while she's giving you pleasure. literally exhausting each other's energy along im with exchanging fluids.

That is incredibly personal. There is no way around that.
>>
>>17494261

twice, years ago, and both times were terrible. Each were with random girls. I'll never do it again. They are regrets
>>
>>17494263
I get the feeling you haven't had both casual sex and intimate sex. I get the feeling you're not very familiar with sex at all. Because if you were you'd understand that gf sex and casual hookup sex are two completely different topics that can hardly be compared when it comes to how you feel about it in that moment.
>>
>>17494268
Well right there, you've had nothing but regretful experiences, how could you NOT look down on it as a whole. Rest assure, not all of us feel that way.
>>
>>17494263
>>17494268
If you haven't had both casual sex and sex in a relationship, I'd question your ability to be able to say there's no difference between the two.
>>
Girls,
Would you break up with your boyfriend of 6 years if he was going to the Navy and you couldnt be together anymore?
>>
>>17494269
>>17494272

I mean, if you were out somewhere, and some person you don't know walked up to you, while drinking out of a bottle of beer and said "hey try this" and handed you the bottle their mouth was just on. Would you drink it? Probably not because you don't know them, and their mouth was just on it. So, why is it perfectly find to just go have sex with randoms? How is that not gross getting covered in random peoples fluids?
>>
>>17494274
I feel like half the time when people hate on casual sex it's usually a "fox and the grapes" type situation.
>>
>>17494274
>>17494269
Why does the difference even matter?
Why can't you accept people have different views?
>>
>>17494278
well if you think sex is icky, maybe you should just give it a few years.
>>
>>17494280
>Why can't you accept people have different views?
Why can't YOU accept that people have different views? Why can't you accept that some people DO think it's okay to engage in casual sex?

No one's attacking you btw, just questioning your beliefs that are based on only one side of the equation.
>>
>>17494280
well people can have different views, but they would hold more weight if they actually had hands on, dick in, experience.

besides, what >>17494279
anon said.
>>
>>17494037
I don't think so. If she's not all that interested she might find it a little pushy, but if she likes you at all she shouldn't care.
>>
>>17494037
don't ask: Say.

When you're talking to a girl never ask. Anything that you want to ask can always be rephrased so that it's not a question.
>>
>>17494281

You all keep dodging the question. Im not saying sex is icky. But can you honestly say you don't see anything wrong with taking a drink from a strangers bottle of beer? Can you? There is no difference between that and sex, other than sex is way more.

it's different if you know, and trust the person. Someone you care for.
>>
>>17494291
Well, if you were a girl, and your boyfriend stuck his dick in your drink, would you drink it? No? But it's okay to give a blowjob right?
>>
>>17494291
>it's different if you know, and trust the person
How? You're still exchanging fluids with this person.
>>
File: 1457155728547.gif (170KB, 250x275px)
1457155728547.gif
170KB, 250x275px
guys or girls i don't know who to ask for advice on this

i recently started going to this new school in another city and i think everyone in the class is great i want im starting to make new friends because everyone talks to each other and we all get along

except for this little group of girls that don't talk to anyone in class

the girl i want to ask out on a date is in this group, because i met her during the first test to enter the school and she seemed really nice

we had to write about ourselves in class and that's how i learned about her trust issues and how her ex cheated on her with her best friend

i haved talked to her sometimes but i couldn't make her talk a lot she seems kinda shy and quiet

she only talks to another girl, so i figured i should learn about her friend in order to know what to do

her friend is also very serious and she mentioned that she is into feminist literature

now what do i do? i haven't seen her alone again so now i have to figure out a way to ask this girl out an i also have to find a way to make her friend think im not shit
>>
>>17494291
If your gf spit in your drink would you drink it? Hows it any different than swapping saliva with them in bed?
>>
>>17494276
It would depend on the state of our relationship. You could do ldr. Move with him, think about getting married etc.
>>
>>17494295

Again you're dodging

>>17494296

Because it's personal. You're literally absorbing a byproduct of that person. Part of them. If you trust, or know that person it's different. Because you've bonded with that individual.

And again. You wouldn't drink from a strangers glass. You know you wouldn't, because it would be gross. so why would you make out/go down on/fuck a stranger?
>>
>>17494300

How about you answer your own question.

If your girlfriend spit in your drink, would you drink it?
>>
>>17494284
I wasn't even on the conversation, chill bro...
Nobody besides that guy even condemned casual sex.
>>17494286
You are giving some serious holier than thou vibes and you seem bothered because some people don't like casual sex of all things.
>>
>>17494305
Not dodging, you're dodging. I'm saying my question is the exact same as yours. Sex and drinking out of cups are two completely different topics.

You wouldn't drink out of a cup your gf spit in, but you'd make out with her. I was just showing you how loaded your pants on head retarded comparison was.
>>
>>17494312

The original question was about strangers. So yes, you're dodging
>>
>>17494314
Okay, i'll answer your question. NO i would not drink out of a strangers cup.

Now answer my question: Would you drink out of a cup your gf spit in? If not, how's that different from swapping saliva with her?
>>
>>17494321

no, I wouldn't drink out of it. how is it different than making out with her?

Making out is a intimate act with a person who I care about. I know her. She cares about me, and I care about her. So by making out we are expressing our affection for each other.

You all say that there is a difference between casual sex and gf sex. That casual sex there is no emotional connection. Just physical.

So by making out with a complete stranger. You are literally just licking each other's mouths mindlessly. With no affection or care for that individual. That's weird. No different than drinking out of that strangers bottle. No emotion, no care. It's only physical right? You're just drinking a beer someone offered you, right?
>>
File: 1471166835330.png (39KB, 366x408px)
1471166835330.png
39KB, 366x408px
>>17494312
>You wouldn't drink out of a cup your gf spit in, but you'd make out with her.
Spitting is a mark of disrespect. Big difference between swapping some saliva through sharing a drink and having them actually spit into it.

If she spit in my drink, she's basically trying to say fuck you. There is a huge difference and it's kind of weird you don't get that.
>>
>>17494330
No, I wouldn't drink out of a strangers cup. How is it different from making out with her?

Making out is a physical and primal act with another human being. I don't know her, she doesn't know me, and we are able to share a physical moment together. So by making out with her we are embracing human physicality.

We are not licking eachother's mouths mindlessly. We are engaging in our primal urges and instincts with affection for the human body.

ps: you sound bad in bed. Sex is not solely emotional
>>
>>17494330
"passionate" is a buzzword for people who can't make their lady cum
>>
>>17494344

You literally sound like a mindless ape. Really. Plus, you don't respect your own health. That's sad.
>>
>>17494347

You're illiterate because you're quoting me on the word "passionate" which I never even typed.

The fact that you literally have nothing to say so you're attacking me on something I never said shows you're a joke. You're as bad as a debater as Bernie Sanders was during the Primary season.
>>
>>17494349
you sound like a dogmatic weirdo who is stuck in the 1930's. Have fun being lonely for the rest of your life because you can't put down the disney movies.
>>
How... how do I approach a white girl? Seems like they are overly hostile to us Indian brothas...
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: 1471665195820.jpg (34KB, 947x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471665195820.jpg
34KB, 947x750px
>>17494352
I think you're a bit blind about how many people actually like casual sex. It's never been difficult to find a woman who thinks sucking a strangers dick is a bit gross.
>>
>>17494356
Try raping her with a pipe. Seems to be all the rage in your country.
>>
>>17494356
You have to hit the arrow before approaching or the target will fight back.
>>
>>17494357
>sucking a dick
>sex
Do you want me to tell you how I know you're a virgin?
>>
>>17494352

>Disney movies

Wow, if anything Disney movies have corrupted the mines of tens of millions of young American girls between the developing ages of 5-15 years old. Disney movies target girls, not men. They are designed to teach women what they are suppose to expect in life. It has nothing to do with men.

Also, I accept the fact that I'll be lonely.

Enjoy your mouth herpes, HBV, and HIV/AIDS from all of the random bodily fluids from complete strangers.
>>
File: 1469072482852.png (70KB, 969x583px)
1469072482852.png
70KB, 969x583px
>>17494369
You're right, I'm a virgin because I lump oral sex in with sex in general.

Good logic mate.
>>
>>17494369

The fact that you don't think sucking dick is a sex act is disturbing.

So I guess a guy sticking his dick in your ass isn't sex because it's not in a pussy right?
>>
>>17494364
>>17494360

Come on guys... don't be like that. I think we all share the love for beautiful white women.
>>
>>17494356
indian like native american indian? Or welcome to 7-11 indian?

If it's welcome to 7-11 indian. Find an indian girl or move back to your country, hate to say it. But white girls don't like indians bro. They preach diversity but really they only like the "almost white" ethnicities. So
>>
>>17494383

KEK. The first bit actually made me chuckle. And to answer your second part... why not though? I mean... I've seen QTs with Muslim/Arab guys, too? Isn't that even stranger??? The only other race/nationality/whatever I know of that get a hard no from White Girls are Orientals (but that's another topic).

I mean... I know I'm not breathtaking, but I keep care of myself, and I do have a decent job. I'm not some kind of hood-rat...

Everyone seems so hostile here... jeez and I thought /b/ was bad.
>>
>>17494383

DERP. My mistake, and yes, I mean East-Indian (not Native American). Oh and true... Native American guys might have it worse than me/us.
>>
>>17494380
More pajeets murder-raping white women=less women for the rest of us
>>
File: 1443251021121.jpg (29KB, 586x586px)
1443251021121.jpg
29KB, 586x586px
>>17494401

Man, I was born and raised in America. 22 YO. In fact, I never been back to India, once... again, why the hostility...? I don't mad when I see Indian chicks with whoever. I think it's great to see different things.

Honestly, can we get more female representation in here? Seems like a lot of roid-raging dude-bros in here.
>>
>>17494398
It's just a bad day, bro.
I wish i could help but i can't so i just shitpost. Maybe ask Rama to bless your arrows.
>>
File: 1430451427295.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1430451427295.png
246KB, 550x535px
Fine... I'm out. Seems like it's totally okay for Blacks, Muslims, Arabs, Somalians, etc. etc. to meet white girls, but Indian guy - gtfo am I right? Sheesh...
>>
>>17494403
Ask again the day after tomorrow or even tomorrow but keep in mind that your question is very common and it gets old. The answer is also on the OP but it doesn't help your insecurities so you will ask here anyway.
>>
>>17494408
>Seems like it's totally okay for Blacks, Muslims, Arabs, Somalians, etc. etc. to meet white girls
Not really

Blacks and muslims just have that low cunning/aggressiveness that attracts idiots though, Indians are more creepy and rapey on the flipside.

>Honestly, can we get more female representation in here?
Then go to /cgl/ or /an/. Pretty much the only boards with a lot of women.
>>
>>17494400
>native american guys might have it worse
not even close friend, i'm native american and I have no problem. I was always the "hot brown kid" in school. Because i'm brown but am white in every other way.
>>
>>17491409
>how to tell if a girl is just using you for your money?
So I meet a girl online and took her out on a couple dates. I did the proper thing and paid for our dinners. In fact I have paid for almost everything on our dates.

I have a fair bit of disposable income so I didn't notice how much I was spending at first.

The thing is I can't tell if she's actually poor and a little autistic (he has weird habits and very few friends), or if she's lying and doesn't give to shits about me.

She takes about how much debt she's in, but she spends money like crazy. I mean, spending habits like hers would put you in debt, but how likely is it that she's just feeding me a sob story so I'll keep taking her out?
>>
>>17494455
I'm more inclined to suspect that she's just retarded about money if just because she was in debt before she ever met you. If she just wanted to be taken out, she'd just wax on about how awesome you are for taking her out the way I figure it.

Personally I wouldn't be very interested in dating someone who had no fiscal responsibility though. Low income is fine, but I'd expect them to know how to budget. If they can't, they're going to make for a garbage partner.
>>
>>17494455
Probably just dumb with money like most people that age, but I don't understand - if you're so concerned about being exploited, then why are you paying for everything in the first place?
>>
>>17494287
>>17494288
Doesn't matter now. She never got back to me. It's safe to assume she isn't interested.
>>
>>17494474
Or, you know, maybe she was waiting for you to ask her?
>>
>>17491788
Work the clit and consider asking if she has any fetishes.

And that's a hell of a question.
Girls, how do I ask if you have any kinks or fetishes? Snooping and detective work is one way to find out if there's something you like, but are a bit ashamed of, but doing that is a bit dickish and risky on top of that.
>>
>>17494490
I did. She never responded.
>>
>>17491446
Understand that the female anatomy is much more complicated than the male. It's much easier to fuck up and hurt the girl, it smells worse, and can taste really bad if you happen to be extremely horny.

All that said the only reasonable thing to do is get comfortable undressing each other and get familiar with each other's bodies piece by piece. Eventually he'll man up to it.
>>
>>17494468
She's told me about her student debt, which is pretty standard for people my age so I didn't think anything of it. However, she has at least three different credit cards which is a red flag. That said, she was given a 150k mortgage recently **on her own** (I suspect her parents cosigned, but I have no proof other then her saying that her parents offered to).

If she isn't lying then she has it figured out and she's just in debt, but working towards getting out of debt. If that's the way it is I have no problem spending money on her. We have fun together so I don't mind taking her out to do things she can't afford.

I was just wondering if there was anything else I could be looking for to see if she's just jerking me around to get my money.
>>
So I became friends with this woman, and she got a boyfriend. All is well and good. Fast forward like 8 months and apparently he likes me, and when I was helping them move he suggested she sets me up with one of her friends (we were all talking, its not as if I was eavesdropping). She laughs it off saying she'd doubt I'd get along with any of them.

As it were I'm already known as a bit of a strange person. Was that statement of hers as negative as I've interpreted it? I'm debating if it's worth bringing up later.
>>
>>17494468
She does constantly say that she really like that I take her out, and she even says it's weird that I spend so much money on her. However, she has yet to spend a dime on me. I don't really want her to, but it's still weird that she hasn't even offered... she's even started leaving her purse at home when we go out...
>>
>>17494517
>I was just wondering if there was anything else I could be looking for to see if she's just jerking me around to get my money.
Maybe look at how she responds to cheap dates. If she enjoys your company it shouldn't be a big deal. If not she'll probably get a bit sour.
>>
How do I convince my gf that my cause to retake Constantinople is righteous?
>>
File: kek, women.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek, women.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
>>17494547

Easy.

Just have the stupid cunt watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>17494371

They've also corrupted me:

Aladdin:
>Stealing and lying to women is okay.

Lion King:
>I'm super tall or buff but I'm cunning as fuck.

Beauty and the Beast:
>People are attracted to men who take charge.

All the other Disney movies:

>Women are weak and need to be saved and/or protected by men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCENkwPiuU0
>>
>>17494527
It could mean her friends aren't good enough or she knows yall won't get along.
>>
Lion King:
>I'm NOT super tall or buff but I'm cunning as fuck.
>>
>>17494527
>when I was helping them move
She wants to keep you as a beta orbiter
>>
Is there a point in continuing dating a girl if I don't find myself attracted to her physically? I'm a virgin, and I'm settling in the looks department, but I'm worried about what happens if she expects us to have sex and I can't get aroused enough to perform. She's a really nice person otherwise, which is why I like her.
>>
>>17494658
>Is there a point in continuing dating a girl if I don't find myself attracted to her physically?
Didn't read the rest, but no. You're just lying to both her and yourself otherwise
>>
>>17494658

Fuck her once and the sex is good/great then overlook the mediocre looks.

If not, just ship.
>>
repost
but with greentext now
what is bothering me is
>be me
>find a qt girl on online game
>she from the country imma live in in the near future
>she is older than me by one year or so
>i try to hint that i like her by spamming honey alot
>she replies sometimes with sweetie and hun
>idk what to do anymore
adv me fellow anons
>>
>>17494666
>Fuck her once and the sex is good/great then overlook the mediocre looks.
She's just so plain looking, and not in an attractive kind of way, I don't think I could get it up
>>
File: 2.jpg (16KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16KB, 263x263px
>>17494674

Like 'girl next door' plain looking or literally taupe?

At least you wouldn't have to worry about having other guys going after her or losing her because if you think she's plain look, can you imagine what SHE think about her own looks?
>>
She's unbelievably average. It's as if she has no attractive features, but also no unattractive ones.
>>
>>17494696

>really nice person

The million dollar question is:

Is she intelligent and/or have any ambition?

If so, you claim her ass.

That shit is rare, mang

She's not perfect but neither are you; also, you you're trained her to please you in every way possible it'll boost your attraction to her, I promise.
>>
>>17494647
Doing things for your friends doesn't make you an orbitter you know. It's when you're sitting around hoping for a chance that you know you're fucking up.

>>17494633
Possibly towards the latter, but it still nags at me. I'm a very direct person and I have trouble telling if it's inappropriate to discuss something.
>>
>>17491424
You did it!
>>
>>17494744
>I have trouble telling if it's inappropriate to discuss something.
Don't discuss it. Yall been friends for a while so I'm sure she has your interest at heart. BUT if you want to make it a big deal bring up the conversation again saying you would like to at least try and meet a one of her friends. I'm sure she'll ask if you are sure and tell you she doesn't want to make things weird with her friends just in case (like most people would) it doesn't work out. But then you'll get a response that won't pick at you.
>>
>>17492051
Holy shit dude I feel the same way. Dry spells are probably fucking us up. I'm hoping to get some action when uni starts again so I relieve tensions and don't ruin things.
>>
Until I met my current partner, I didn't enjoy sex at all. I don't know if I was just with the wrong people or whether I genuinely didn't like the feel of it.

After several years of crushes and friendship, I decided to ask a guy out, he said yes and we realised we made a great couple. We had sex and it was absolutely amazing. I felt comfortable, confident and came for the first time while with another person.

So my issue is...we now live together and I'm a bit concerned that the sex will naturally taper off. I really don't want this to happen but I also want to respect his feelings and not have sex become a chore.

So far things are great, there's no sign of things dwindling and the sex is just as good as it was when we first slept together. But how can I keep things fresh?
>>
>>17494763
>BUT if you want to make it a big deal bring up the conversation again saying you would like to at least try and meet a one of her friends.
Yeah it's not actually the not setting me up with people that messed with me but I felt that there was a negative connotation with the statement, as if there was something wrong about me. If there actually was one it probably would have reared its head in other moments anyways I suppose.
>>
>>17492357
Too long for what? There are people who save themselves til marriage and they are perfectly sane and healthy about it.
>>
>>17494630
>>17494371
The Hunchback of Notre Dame taught me a very valuable lesson as a child: if you're ugly, don't even fucking bother.

It's a lesson that still holds true to this day.
>>
>>17494779
By continuing to do it. Those couples that don't do it much anymore are usually when the girlfriend/wife just doesn't want to anymore, so as long as you want to, he will want to.
>>
>>17492522
This sounds exactly like what my friend Jon would say it's fucking uncanny.
>>
>>17494779
>But how can I keep things fresh?
increasingly degenerate fetishes
>>
>>17494795

I would agree with this. As I never had an urges to have sex in previous relationships (usually due to a lack of chemistry), it wasn't something I pushed for.

I think I'm just worried that perhaps he will lose interest in me or the sex we're having (which i suppose is natural in a long term relationship) and I want to avoid this as much as possible.

>>17494798

Good idea. Any idea on how to bring this up?
>>
>>17494789

100% correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9rYvp4Joto
>>
>>17494806

>Increasingly degenerate fetishes.

Yeah but you'll top out sooner or later or be driven insane and start killing and raping hookers.

We went from videotaping our sex sessions to car sex then car/public sex, to camwhoring on cam4 and then snorting meth and fucking for an entire weekend.
>>
>>17494806
It hasn't lessened at all after 5 years with my current girlfriend so don't be so worry. But trying out other stuff is a good idea, we do something a little new every few months but it's not because we have to keep things interesting, it's because it's fun.
>>
>>17494806
>Good idea. Any idea on how to bring this up?
Start simple ie for bondage start with a panty gag then get some cuffs and keep escalating over time.
>>
>>17494814
>then snorting meth and fucking for an entire weekend
Sounds like a successful relationship
>>
File: Typical Day.jpg (145KB, 468x644px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Day.jpg
145KB, 468x644px
>>17494823

No, that was with a QT3.14 grill I met at college and I bumped into a grill I knew in HS who was helping her brother sling the gear; she gave me a bit for free.

So I said fuck it, got a cheap hotel room and fucked the QT3.14 all weekend.

Never touching it again but it was definitely an experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 750x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 750x610px
I always ask this girl I'm romantically interested in to chill first and she's usually down every time and we do, but she rarely asks me first. Is this normal?
>>
I'm transferring back into a regular university again in the Fall. Classes start Monday and I want to make a strong attempt at meeting girls.

How do you approach a girl on campus when you aren't in class together?

Being in a class together makes it easier to talk, but other than that I don't know

What if i see a girl thats my type in the library? Or when Im in the student union getting food?
>>
I find certain aspects of my body disgusting and as such, am overly aware of how I look in each position during sex. My default position is on my back but anything else makes me feel uncomfortable because all I can focus on is my flaws. I rarely look at myself when I'm naked because it makes me feel so bad.

Boyfriend doesn't seem to show any kind of dissatisfaction, we have great sex, he always cums but I always feel worried that how I look is a bit of an elephant in the room. For example, I hate my stomach and he rarely touches me there...I don't know if this is because I flinch when he does it, or whether he just doesn't like it either.

I go to the gym five times a week, I eat well and I don''t actively try to look shit, I just do, and it's ruining my sex life. How can I learn to love myself or at least not worry so much about how I look during sex?
>>
>>17494970
>I hate my stomach and he rarely touches me there...I don't know if this is because I flinch when he does it, or whether he just doesn't like it either.

Honestly it's not weird, I mean, who really thinks about touching stomachs that much? I never touch my gf's since there really isn't a reason to touch her stomach or anyone elses.

Also if you've been going to the gym so often, I'd think you've probably improved physically but just have a poor mental image of yourself.
>>
The day before yesterday she sent a message on whatsapp. It was just a dot, as if to check that I unblocked her... I did unblock her and now she knows. It's strange because I thought she'd moved on with one of the guys she was having sex with, and would've forgotten me by now.

I haven't replied... she is the one that started sleeping around and denies it (I saw her, though). I just wouldn't know what to say... It might still be too soon for me to say something (it would just come from a bad place). What do? Stick to no contact and hope she doesn't write something yet?
>>
>>17495076
Absolutely stick to no contact.
>>
>>17494973
What? I fucking love to have my stomach touched, it feels safe and soothing. I find it a very personal bodypart also because you physically experience so many emotions in your belly. (Butterflies, that "skipped a step on the stairs" feeling when you realize you fucked up, a hollow feeling of regret etc)

That and I love a firm hand pressing down on it when we're going at it. Having my boobs groped is great too, but it's more the difference between being fondled and firmly yet warmly being held in place.

Apart from the obvious the stomach is also my favorite (also in the sense of most arousing) part of the male body.

Not her btw just wanted to point out that stomachs not being part of sex is not universal.
>>
>>17494854
don't ever feel restricted to talking to girls inside class, chances are the girl you get a chance to talk to in class is not your type and limiting your effort/time/emotion on that one is pointless

for real, girls always hang in the library when they're alone or waiting for a chick friend to meet with, its practically sacred ground for finding a relationship for both sexes

find some spare time and work on something interesting on the library computers and who knows the girl next to you might be interested in it

theres no real formula, you just have to be around social environments and love will find you
>>
serious question, i love girls and respect you all 100%

but why do girls find it so easy to reject confident and good looking guys, and why if they're so sure about what they want, why don't they just straight up find him first?

sometimes i find girls get a kick out of playing a guy along, even when they started it first by showing interest

something like this happened to me over the last few weeks and not that im bitter, because she has neither dated or worked before, its just wacked to think sometimes girls gain confidence from burning genuinely interested guys who even drop standards because they see something good inside...

because however much confidence is gained from rejecting a guy, it just reinforces us to try harder and in the end I think even average, but motivated guys, get what they want - simply because the gorgeous girls they eventually talk to appreciate the confidence
>>
I am ghosted by women all the time and stood up.
How do I deal with it and spend more time with more meaningful endeavours instead of investing myself in it and fall into a "misogynistic hole"?

I am working out for myself, I study a long time yet I have just slowly found the means to finish it.
I am not fun, fuck fun.
Kids think I am funny, so I feel complimented on that.
I am also trying to find a compatible therapist to help me get my own shit together.
>>
Really veiny penis a turn off ? I have a pale veiny straight penis.
>>
Girls, and guys I guess, how do you approach women? I just don't know what to do? Do I just go up and say hi?
>>
>>17494547
See, I have a similar problem. My gf thinks that my goal to restore the Roman Empire to its full might is "ridiculous." She also says that I can't name any children we have Hadrian, Trajan, Nero, Titus, Augustus, or Claudius.
>>
>>17494671
It's a man.
>>
>>17491409
Mostly to women:

In online dating, why do you never initiate chat with a guy?
Why does the guy always have to do the first step?
>>
>>17495823
well, what would you want to talk about after you said hi and introduced yourself?
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.