[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 34

File: 146549-148811.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42KB, 300x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.

Old Thread: >>17428578
>>
Girls and guys
How does your dream man/woman look like?
How many of these traits you could compromise on? What are the "minimum requirements" for your attraction?
>>
>>17432026
>How does your dream man/woman look like?
>How many of these traits you could compromise on? What are the "minimum requirements" for your attraction?

I'm male

I've definitely fallen for people I thought were not at all physical type enough times that I've realized, all that superficial shit is just that, superficial, and not worth a damn if everything else isn't there.

My minimum requirement for attraction:
Be someone worth being attracted to.

Be interested to me, be someone I can get along with, be someone I respect, be someone I like spending time with.

That being said, if I find you physical repulsive, no go.

Physical attractiveness works like an absolute minimum threshold, mental attraction is an absolute necessity.

If you want my inclinations though:
Long dark hair
Nice smile
Good person
Genuine personality
A hint of mischievousness in their eyes

I list the last three in there because you can sometimes just SEE someones personality from the way they hold themselves, and the way they interact with people.
>>
>>17432026
I like traits i have except for the nose and no ass.
Everything, she can still be very beautiful with no 'ideal' traits.
>25% bf.
>>
>>17432092
Meant to say less than 25% not more.
>>
There was a quote from a sex museum that read, "for boys, talking and intimacy is of less importance than women." How true do you find this? Bullshit or not?
>>
GIRLS:

do girls stop texting you when they think you're mad at them? i heard from a close friend of hers that she thinks i'm mad at her.

we rarely ever spoke on the phone or texted each other in the first place, and for what its worth, we've been intimate 3-4 times during the last couple of months
>>
>>17432105
>There was a quote from a sex museum that read, "for boys, talking and intimacy is of less importance than women." How true do you find this? Bullshit or not?

I'm going to be pedantic here and argue the semantics:

talking and intimacy is NOT less IMPORTANT. It is EQUALLY important to both genders.

Lacking talk and intimacy, men will tend to self destruct, become reclusive, become self loathing, become misanthropic, become violent.

Case in point: 4chan. (hyper specific: Elliot Rogers)

EVERYONE (that's not born as a full blown psycopath) needs to talk to someone sometimes and to experience intimacy.

However, talking and intimacy is definitely less VALUED for men.

That is just the culture and status quo for most nations, and their current ideas of masculinity (though this is rapidly changing).
>>
>>17432026
Female here.

There are certain traits that I'm drawn to, but I don't pick guys based on that, so I don't feel like I have any minimum requirements. It's mostly about personality for me. For whatever reason the more I start to like a guy the more attractive he becomes to me.
>>
Femanon, question for other grills
How are you supposed to shave your privates? Like, shave it completely, or leave some hair?
>>
Femanon here.

>>17432086
>Be someone worth being attracted to.
This.
Mine is "Be the person you want to marry."
It keeps you grounded and focused on self-improvement.

>What are the "minimum requirements" for your attraction?
70% alpha, 30% beta
attractive, fit, active
taller than me
child free

>>17432105
>"For boys, talking and intimacy is of less importance than women."
I think this is fairly accurate.
>>
>>17432315
That's up to you to decide whatever makes you more comfortable
>>
>>17432124
It depends on the girl. Maybe you said something the last time you talked and she took it the wrong way. We do that a lot.
>>
>>17432315
Whatever is comfortable to you. I lasered the "bikini line" off but would like to be completely hairless there all the time, waxing is far too painful for me and shaving itches a lot when it grows back so now I just trim it with nail scissors. I haven't slept with that many people but no one said a negative word about the hair and one really liked it
>>
>>17432315
Whatever amount of hair you feel comfortable with. Statistically, most women under 30 shave completely or leave a tiny amount of hair (think landing strip).

If you decide to shave, use plenty of cream/oil and a sharp blade. Pull the skin tight to avoid nicks.
>>
>>17432336
*would NOT like to be completely hairless
>>
Girls: why do you want to even be in relationships? I was just listening to my mom and her 3 sisters chatting with their mom and all of them mentioned that they've been in a relationship with at least someone since puberty, and if they were broken up from a past relationship that they were still eagerly seeking the next one. I realize their are women who sometimes need breaks from relationships but do women every out of choice seek long term isolation?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 747x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 747x590px
Girls:
I've been talking to this girl who happens to be a little older than me for a week or two. I've tried my best to win her over, but she never came out to do things with me. I never got to talk to her a whole lot, but I could tell she cared about me. She figured out that I was trying to date her, so she sent me said message.
I haven't responded to it for a few days, because I don't know what to do now. What should I do?
>>
>>17432339
I'm gonna use hair removal cream, so i should be good.
>>
>>17432348
Either predatory behavior("Hunting" for men, just to get them), mood swings(often happen to women during teens), or being unable to tell apart when you feel bad for someone and when you actually love them.
>>17432357
Well this sure is awkward. She probably hopes to stay friends, but you should simply ask her about this.
>>
>>17432348
Companionship, partnership, having someone for support whether it be physical or emotional. Most reasons humans don't want to be alone.

There are cases (as with all things) that go against the grain. Some women do enjoy being single and doing whatever they like with their lives, a relationship is not a priority. But for most it's just wanting someone around, no?

>>17432357
She doesn't want to date you. Ignore "right now", it's a way to soften the blow, but it's pretty clear she doesn't want a relationship with you.

Don't be pushy, don't pursue it. If you wanna be friends with her (because you're ok being friends and not because you want to "some day" date her) then do that. If you only want her as a girlfriend or not at all, then cut ties.

"Thank you for letting me know, wishing you all the best" is about the best you can reply if you want to.
>>
>>17432348
The problem with this is that women have two clocks. One inside their body that says their prime time to have a baby is NOW NOW NOW.
The other is outside their body (aging). The wall is real and when women hit it there is no going back. A woman's prime is in her 20s. If they don't find a nice man to bed down with, they get the leftovers (divorcees, men who fucked up in their teens and recently got out of jail, the 30 year old virgins who live in their parents basement, etc.)
>>
>>17432403
>>17432348
Ah right i meant the early relationships because that's what i thought you asked about. But in general, >>17432408 explained it well. Sorry if i caused any confusion.
>>
>>17432388
Make sure to test it on a small area first (forearm). Most people are allergic to the stuff, or develop a rash from the chemicals.
>>
>>17432427
I use it on the rest on my body, so i'm fine.
>>
>>17432348
I waited until I was out of high school to start my relationship. Before that, I was planning on never having anything more than friendship for the rest of my life.
>>
MEN:

You are dating a girl and it's serious (talking about living together, marriage, etc.)
She has a domination fetish (her being dominated), but it's not really your thing.

What would you think if she asked if she could be dominated by someone else, but did not have intercourse. Just him fingering/using toys on her. And she invites you to watch/participate.
>>
>>17432463
If it's not into dominating you, what do you think the chances are he would be into that? I would say slim.
>>
Guys: is this a huge turnoff or red flag? Normally I'm a calm smiley person and I feel normal and not super angry at all. My friends have seen me angry maybe twice and never at them. But everytime I talk on the phone with my parents it usually ends up with me upset, crying and yelling into the phone. I never call anyone names or insult people, I just get upset because they don't understand/hear what I'm saying, or my mom tries to help but just says the wrong thing, so I end up yelling 'ok mom I get it can we stop talking about it!!! No I don't want to talk about it!!'. I have a pretty good relationship with my parents and when I'm with them in person it's fine and we don't fight, it's just over the phone that I turn into a banshee
>>
>>17432463

Hell no.
>>
>>17432357

Don't respond it's done.
>>
>>17432463
hahahaahahahaha
are you fucking serious?
unless you are already sure he is a cuck, if I were him I would end things in the spot.
have you even tried to talk to him about this of just assume he wouldn't be into it and scratch the possibility right away?
Let him know your needs.
But if you are already considering this kind of things I would say your relationship has been in the downhill for a while.
>>
File: squats women.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
squats women.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>17432026
Athletic. Not just a cardio bunny, somebody who actually gives a shit about her body and lifts.
Don't really care about anything else too much.
Minimum? No fat chicks.
>>
>>17432463
>just fingering
Me and my wife's son say no.
>>17432494
If you lash out on other people or me because of this, yes. We're not a punching bags.
>>
>>17432463
that's a no, turn off, red flag, and deal breaker in my book; but I'm also not a cuck, so there's that.
>>17432494
definitely unsettling, probably a turn off and possibly a red flag
>>17432357
don't respond and move on
>>17432026
just physically attractive in my eyes, i don't have a "type" or a woman idolized in my mind.
I'm willing to sacrifice physical looks to an extent (I probably wouldn't pursue someone who was less than a 4/10), provided there's enough personality/compatibility to make up for the lack-luster physical attraction
>>
>>17432529
I've never lashed out at anyone other than my parents. I think it's just that I need more space with my parents than I do with normal people, because normally I recognize the type of people to stay away from that would grind my gears,
but right now I can't get that space, so it's just stressing me out.
>>
>>17432493
Idk, a lot of guys who aren't into dominating women are into cuck shit.
>>
>>17432547
Then it's ok for me; family is complicated shit.
>>
>>17432547
Not a male, but I understand what you mean.

I'm usually pretty calm, partly because I avoid people that piss me off, but since I'm not going to avoid my parents, and they can be frustrating at times, I do lose my cool around them more than I would with normal people.

With that being said that behavior seems a little excessive and abnormal. Maybe you should talk to someone about the underlying issue(s). Instead of just yelling at your parents on the phone.
>>
>>17432026
Female
>Long hair
Because i fucking love men with long hair
I can deal with various personalities, so i don't really have any requirements for this, aside from talking to me if there's a problem.
>>
Either gender,

Is it wrong that I like women who sleep around a lot? Like to a point that I want a LTR with someone who has.

I'm not experienced myself and I know it doesn't really matter who I date but I can't help but to wonder people's opinion on someone who prefers very sexual active women.

Also, is it a bad idea to date someone like this?
>>
>>17432586
>wrong
No
>bad idea
Yes

Risky investment with uncertain gains
>>
>>17432571
Thanks, this does help. Yeah I should go see a therapist because it is excessive to have basically a mini stress meltdown every week or so. I used to see a bunch of therapists for anger management .and the big underlying issue for me now is probably terror of graduating next year and not being able to find a job and having to live with my parents...anyway it helped make me think of what my issues are
>>
>>17432597
Are you talking about STIs?

If so I'm interested in a swingers-type of relationship or at least an open one that would involve a lot of disclosing to each other and getting regular tests on top of protection.

Or is it something else?
>>
I asked a girl out last night and she said she would think about it. We sort of text sometimes and she hasn't said anything since.

How long do I wait before I either accept that she thinks I'm a weirdo or ask her what's up?
>>
>>17432618
I was talking about being cheated on and/or replaced.
>>
>>17432623
She already effectively said no, don't be clingy by texting her again. Let it go and talk to other people. If someone truly wants to be with you, they will let you know.
>>
>>17432623
Don't obsess on it. Do your own thing and if you don't hear from her by Tuesday, says something like "Hey let's get coffee on Xday".

Truthfully, if she didn't say yes when you asked her, it's probably a no.
>>
Has anyone cheated? How hard is it to deal with the guilt?
>>
>>17432586
it's not bad to want a partner with experience. there is a social stigma that women with many partners won't remain faithful/are bad partners: there's probably some truth to those thoughts, but they're not mutually exclusive traits.
tread lightly
>>
>>17432645
Don't.
>>
Girls,
I (26M) went out with this girl (21F) a couple of times (3 to be exact)
She is used to be coworker at the last place I worked at.
We haven't gone further that just holding hands and kissing.
The thing is that she was the one that approached me in the first place,
she told me she liked me a lot and wanted to have 'something serious' with me.
Front the start I thought it was fishy and I was reluctant to oblige, specially because we were coworkers at the time.
However, shortly after that, I was fired so I found myself with a lot of free time so I decided to give this girl a try.
She is really cute, physically I like her a lot.
The problem is that this girl doesn't talk much, and this is a huge deal since I'm also a quite, introvert guy, I always have been, so we hardly find anything to talk about when we try to do so.
Just this week, we literally had the same conversation 4 days in a row which is really frustrating. I'm usually good with conversation but if the other person has nothing to say is just frustrating and tiring for me.
She seems to like me regardless and doesn't seem to mind the fact that our convos suck.

just for the record the time we have the longest conversation was when we started talking about lewd stuff.. literally 3 days after we started even talking, I could keep going with that but I don't want her to believe I only want to talk about that stuff with her, and she started avoiding the topic afterwards.
currently I'm just giving her short answers because she just greets me and answers every question I make with one word answers. I never initiate conversation.

Any ideas what could be going through this girl's head?
Anyway to open her up to speak more?
is this just a dead end, should I end it?
which way would be least painful for her?
>>
>>17432663
> we literally had the same conversation 4 days in a row

this nigga dating a WoW NPC
>>
>>17432645
Don't do it.

If you want to be with someone else, be without the person you'd be cheating on. Break it off with them if they aren't making you happy or satisfying you.

I've done it. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1470341805612.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470341805612.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>17432665
You are the best Peggy boy.
>>
>>17432663
What are your hobbies? Do you share any with her? What is she passionate about?

There's nothing wrong with being quiet. Sometimes it takes time for people to feel comfortable around each other. But if she's not putting in an effort to get to know you, there's something wrong. If your longest conversation was about "lewd" stuff, but you can't get any answers about politics, favorite books, or hilarious family reunion story, there is a problem.
>>
File: 1470259465513.png (380KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470259465513.png
380KB, 600x800px
>>17432678
Tell me something I don't know

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Pretty good shitposting song
>>
File: images-3.jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>>17432685
Have another

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_XqNYnV0W6o
>>
>>17432671
Ive been with my gf 7 years. Everything is great with her and one day we will probably get married. But I never really got much female attention due to being fat, and my gf is the only girl ive ever had sex with.

Then theres this girl at work who ive been getting close to. Shes really hot, way out of my league normally. We flirt a lot, and theres something between us. Tonight she invited me back to hers. I didnt go, but only because my gf will be coming round to mine in the morning.

I wouldnt want to be with this girl. Shes sexy as hell, and shes a great person, but shes not going anywhere with her life. No ambition at all, whereas my gf is so driven and always pushes herself to be the best she can be.

I just dont want to regret losing the chance to bang this beautiful girl, especially if its not a big deal to keep it to myself.
>>
>>17432706
Hi thanks for being the textbook example for why no one should ever waste their time on virgins
>>
File: witnessed.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>17432704
Not bad friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
>>
>>17432724
I'd agree, but we were both virgins.
>>
>>17432741
Your gf is still a chump. You hook up with a virgin guy and you're asking for this.
>>
>>17432727
Oh you!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GL9rSAz_oc4
>>
>>17432750
Was confused for a moment

Thought a guy hooked up with another virgin guy
>>
>>17432683
My hobbies are just the usual for a 4chan user, mostly video games, movies/tv, comics, exercising/biking, programming and everything between those.
I don't think we have any hobbies in common, she did tell me she liked movies and when I asked which one was her favorite she told me that the only one she could think of was Ice Age, just because it was showing at the time in theaters (To the record I did ask her to go and see that movie together if she wanted to, she said that she'd rather do something else, and when I asked what did she have in mind she answered "I don't know, just something else")

I don't have a problem with her being quiet, in fact I quiet like it that she isn't just usual drunk partying girl. She's most into staying indoors and she is really close to her family and they have meetings almost in weekly basics.

She did tell me she had a bf before, it was a much older guy than her at the time (A couple of years older than me, they lasted almost 3 years btw), and they saw each other sparely, but for what she told me, this guy did all the heavy lifting and she pretty much obliged to everything he proposed so she didn't have too do much than just 'being there'.

I think she thought thinks would be the same between us as they were with her last partner, me putting all the effort in it while she would just enjoy the ride.

I also believe she is really inexperienced in this things (as I am), and can't really judge what she really wants or what's good for her.

She's been really nice to me and I think she's really cute, that's why I would like things between us to work up if I could manage to do that. But if that translates on me putting all the effort in while she just enjoys what I have to offer, I would rather avoid that.
>>
>>17432750
The problem is that he is a selfish fucker desu
Selfish people are the worst people
>>
File: 1470184406252.jpg (460KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1470184406252.jpg
460KB, 850x1100px
>>17432758
too long didnt read

your problem is that you are a retard and not interesting desu family member
>>
File: 1470364730697.jpg (116KB, 410x677px) Image search: [Google]
1470364730697.jpg
116KB, 410x677px
If you knee a girl as hard in the crotch as you knee a guy does it feel like a regular hit? Is it as painful as getting hit in the boob? In the eye? would her pelvis bones break?
>>
>>17432750
So are you saying I should bang this other girl or not? Just so we're clear...
>>
>>17432769
You should drink bleach.
>>
>>17432765
It would be extremely painful
>>
Approaching girls at concerts or music stores?
>>
>>17432758
I actually read it.

Sounds like you have to explain the situation to her. It will suck putting in 100% effort if she's not reciprocating at least a little bit. Every once in awhile you could encourage her to decide on something she definitely wants to do with you. If she absolutely cant, is this someone you want to be with?
>>
>>17432763
says the guy that spends his friday nights posting anime girls in an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>17432778
Concerts yes, music stores absolutely not.
>>
File: 1467522361190.jpg (343KB, 612x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467522361190.jpg
343KB, 612x1000px
>>17432783
I'm enjoying my life, can you say the same about yourself?
>>
>>17432315
Shave the lips and down around the action zones. The rest is decoration if you want it to be so you can do whatever up top or shave it all off if you want. If you leave some, keep it neatly trimmed.

>>17432348
I'd rather be single than be in a relationship that's not fulfilling just for the sake of being in a relationship. Though I don't seek it, I have elected solitude a number of times.

>>17432463
Dude...

>>17432586
What >>17432597 >>17432627 said

>>17432765
>does it feel like a regular hit?
Pretty much.
>Is it as painful as getting hit in the boob?
More painful. Boobs will absorb some of the impact.
>In the eye?
Less or same. Like an eye, if you hit it just the right way it waters like a mofo.
>would her pelvis bones break?
Depends. Probably not but any bone would break if you hit it hard enough.

>>17432778
>music stores
Those are still a thing? Neat.
>>
>>17432663
Sometimes it takes a while to open up to people and let them know what kind of person you are, especially if you're shy or introverted or whatever. I think it might have to do with fear of them rejecting you for various reasons.

However, I also think that sometimes people just don't click in the romantic sense/there's no chemistry and as a result aren't able to let their walls down and start talking about 'deeper' or more personal topics.

I'm not sure what is going through her head, but I've been in situations like that before, and it's usually because I have a hard time getting close to people and opening up to them, so it's easier for me to hold superficial conversations and just be weird rather than share personal info/feelings.

I say if you like her, then her give her a couple extra chances and when you're with her try not to put too much pressure on getting her to talk. Let the silence's happen and let her know you're cool with it so that she doesn't feel the need to spurt out inane shit in order to keep the conversation alive. When you ask her questions give her time to think about it before answering and so on.

Eventually you guys should find stuff to talk about as you get more comfortable with each other. But if you find that all of your conversations are still "forced" and kind of superficial after a while, then it probably won't work out and you should just end that relationship.
>>
>>17432778
Would love to be approached at either. Have been approached at a concert but was too autistic to realise.
>>
>>17432463
I've been the submissive partner in this situation. However, I drew the line at intimacy entirely. No penetration whatsoever, fingers or toys.

You can be dominated without being penetrated. I'm a painslut, so I like being chained to fhe wall and destroyed with floggers/whips/knives/electrical toys/meat tenderizers/etc. Even if she's not into all that, there's spanking, wax play, rope work, sensory deprivation, hitachi, all sorts of fun things.

I say ask her for no-penetration, see if she goes for it. If she says no, she's less interested in being dominated and more interested in getting fucked by someone who's not you.
>>
>>17432758
It sounds like she's kind of timid and doesn't really know herself yet. Honestly this might not be the best time to be in a relationship with her as this is time she could spend getting to know herself better, but that's just my personal opinion.

Like that other anon said if you want to be with her you might try encouraging her to decide things for herself sometimes and be vocal about what she wants.

It seems like a relationship with her would end up moving kind of slow.
>>
>>17432781
>is this someone you want to be with?
I guess I don't want that.
But I see her talking to other people and she seems not to have any problems keeping conversations with them.
So I just wanted to figure out if there's a way to make her open up to me..

>>17432800
we already had a couple of 'intimate' conversations, but again, I felt I was carrying the whole thing out and that tires me a lot.

But I guess you are right.. I should try to give her some more time and see how it goes. My original idea was to end things right away.. but I guess some more time couldn't hurt.

it just seems that this girl is 'too much into me' and I don't want to hurt her even more when I tell her things aren't going to work out.
>>
>>17432778
Yes to both. Just try not to be creepy, getting approached by a guy you don't know can be kind of scary.
>>
Girls:
Have you ever had a bf get mad at you for laughing at a guy get injured in the cock/balls?

I got mad at my gf and she said she was sorry and I apologized for getting mad, but now I'm afraid it's going to be weird and awkward everytime we see something like that on tv together.
>>
>>17432825
I think the only way to get her to open up to you is time and familiarity.

Also intimate in what sense?
>>
>>17432829
I've never laughed at a guy getting hit below the belt. I grew up with two brothers and understood that it was painful/not something to be laughed at.

That being said, I don't think it will be awkward as long as you don't make it awkward. Just don't bring it up.
>>
>>17432821
something that I forgot to specify is that she was the one that approached me first. >>17432663
She went out of her way to get my number (for months) and once we started talking, I was the one that had to made out conversations topics because she said nothing.
Even during and after a couple of dates, that hasn't changed.
>>
>>17432829
She laughed because she can't empathize with him. Many people have a hard time feeling empathy with something they never experienced.
>>
>>17432834
>Also intimate in what sense?
mostly sexual related stuff.
What she liked, what she have done, what she would like to try. It was only once but we went about it for hours, late at night. That time I had a different impression of her because she actually asked back and we had something going, but ever since it's just up to me to keep any kind of interesting conversation going.
She has also talked about the problems she has at her work place, but these happen really sporadically and it's pretty much the only thing she always complain about, but since I can really give any useful advice about it I just limit myself to listen and give feedback when I feel is appropriate.
>>
>>17432828
Any advice as too approaching girls in either place? Like comment on what they're buying or how they're liking the show
>>
>>17432852
Yeah. I'm kind of like her since talking about sexual stuff is way easier for me than talking about my feelings and whatnot. I think she trying or at least wants to open up to you but it's probably difficult for her. Try and ask out what she's interested in and what her passions are and tell her about yours as well.
>>
>>17432866
I'll try.

Anything in particular a girl like you would like to do with a guy you like?
Anything would be helpful.. we already went to a swimming pool and to eat ice cream..
>>
>>17432866
Since when did talking about sex become easier than talking about her favorite book?

>women
>>
>>17432876
Coffee, lunch, dinner, walk in the park, movies, farmer's market.
>>
>>17432829
I kicked my brother in the balls when I was a child because I learned it from south park and my mom never regulated our tv. My brother cried and my mom punished me and lectured me about the male anatomy.

All though I can't fully empathize, I've bumped my pelvic bone on the dining table numerous times from clumsiness and that left me in the fetal position. I can only imagine getting getting kicked in the balls.

My usual response is something of "oh fuck that sucks"
>>
>>17432829
No, and if he did I would tell him off for being fucking retarded.

Not that I find such things funny but people are literally conditioned to laugh at that, look at any trashy comedy movie or cartoon, tv show whatever, getting kicked in the nuts is a staple of physical comedy and you're going to get upset at someone laughing?

Are you sure you don't actually have a vagina full of sand?
>>
Im 24 M and I asked out a 17 F

Its legal and I only did it because shes obviously into me, couldn't bring myself to crush her confidence because shes the cutest chick iv met in ages

Anyone with similar experiences, whats it like?
>>
>>17432889
While this is true that society is conditioned to laugh at something like this, it's not unreasonable to expect them to uncondition themselves.

If I cut my leg and someone laughs, is that ok? No.
Why is getting kicked in the balls any different?
>>
>>17432901
>Why is getting kicked in the balls any different?
I just explained why it's different
>>
>>17432899
She'll be clingy and need lots of emotional reassurance. It'll be fun for roughly the first year tho.

Keep her in check about life goals. Don't let her give up everything for you.
>>
>>17432899
she hasn't had her 'experimentation' phase yet.
there would be a point where the only thing she would want is to get fucked by as many guys as possible.

so pretty much this is my advice...
enjoy it while it last but don't compromise.
>>
Hey guys,

I had an interview about a week ago and the position requires a certification. There is a class coming up for it this Wednesday/Thursday.

Honestly, I am willing to take/pay for it if she offers me the job.

He last email states:
Here are some of the websites that will give you information about the WFA course. Let me know if that course is something that you are still interested in.

I feel this gives me some "power" and if I say "I booked a class." She will hire me.

So what should I send her?
I have two approaches:

Direct: I am willing to take the course if I am offer a position.

or

Informal: Should I book the course?
>>
>>17432909
Figured as much, though iv been single for so long that I seriously think ill enjoy someone clingy

I study full time and have a lot of dreams, if she observes this and my balance between fun/study she should be fine in that respect

>>17432911
I know for certain shes been experimenting, I could possibly just be another and this doesn't phase me; been cheated on before so I have thick skin, if she decides to revert to that lifestyle im ready and have accepted that

Yeah, plan to enjoy it lol :P

Thanks yall
>>
>>17432918
Does the course cost money?
Will it help you in finding another job?

If it's only required for that one job, just say you will take the course upon employment. Otherwise, if it helps in other jobs, just take it on your own and put it on your resume.
>>
>>17432926
Yes, about $250.

It could help me with environmental teaching in the future, but that's not the part of ecology I'm really interested in right now. I want an entry job.

I'm thinking of booking it tomorrow, but if she doesn't give me the job I will back out.
>>
>>17432863
Just strike up a normal conversation the way you would with a friend. If you see her buying the new RHCP album ask her about her impression of it or something like that.

I feel like a good rule of thumb when approaching a girl, or talking to anyone in general, is to be genuinely interested in them and what they're saying instead of just thinking about how long you should wait until you ask for her number.
>>
>>17432933
>I'm thinking of booking it tomorrow, but if she doesn't give me the job I will back out.
Sounds like a plan. Good luck!
>>
>>17432940
Sweet. Thank you!
>>
Anon who had the girlfriend with borderline personality disorder, I responded to you without realizing the thread had moved on:

>>17431470
>>17431942
>>17432916
>>17432951
>>
>>17432315
After years of waxing and a couple of times of shaving I'm getting everything lasered.
>>
Guys with a gf that swallows
How do you feel about that? Does it make a difference for you? Do you prefer it over coming somewhere else? Do you take it for granted/look forward to it when getting oral?
>>
>>17432026
>How does your dream man/woman look like?
Ideal? Thick or even chubby. Brunette.

>How many of these traits you could compromise on? What are the "minimum requirements" for your attraction?
In all honesty I find most people at least somewhat attractive as long as they take decent care of themselves. Obesity and anorexia are off the table obviously, but if they have decent hygiene and such they probably pass my minimum requirements.

The majority of my deal breakers are more about communication and respect.
>>
>>17432463
>What would you think if she asked if she could be dominated by someone else, but did not have intercourse. Just him fingering/using toys on her.
Where I could buy a drum of sulfuric acid mostly
>>
Guy I been talking to for a few months sent me a dick pic completely out of context during a regular convo (or whatever u call sending snaps to each other), and immediately send me a rush of snaps apologizing.
He flipped it and tried to say that his friend took his phone when he was in the bathroom and it was his friends dick. It's a terrible excuse Bc I know that he's home alone and he also apologized RIGHT after sending it.
My question is why didn't he own up to it? I get that people take pics of themselves and if he owned up to it then I really wouldn't care. Is it more likely that he was sending it to someone else and accidentally sent it to me or he was just taking a pic Bc he was bored and messed up?
Also Why wouldn't a guy want to sent a girl a dick pic? AMazingly this is the first dick pic I've gotten and I'm 20, so I don't really know the context for receiving one. I was under the impression it was always just a matter of time before he whipped it out haha. He made a huge deal to apologize and even came up with the terrible friend excuse so I want to know why someone would go so far to cover that up. Ngl I'm pretty sure he meant to send it to someone else but I'm curious as to why he didn't want me to see and Ild like a guys pov
>>
File: 2ymduef.jpg (359KB, 955x608px) Image search: [Google]
2ymduef.jpg
359KB, 955x608px
all girls reading this i fucking hate you, i'm spending 45k on extremely intrusive surgeries to look better because of you
>>
>>17433362
Good. Ugly people don't deserve pussy or happiness. If this procedure fails, your next investment should be a shotgun to put in your mouth, uggo.
>>
>>17433367
lmao
>>
>>17433356
I'm going to go ahead and say that if he absolutely wasn't with a friend, it's because he was testing the waters. He probably wanted to see how you reacted, probably unsure of himself in regards to doing it up until now. The reason for the excuse was because he was pre-emptively preventing a situation, but still wanted to know how you felt about it. Basically, he's probably inexperienced with this kind of stuff and has no idea how much you want him to do to get/keep your attention, and this is probably something he's seen in media.
I'm the kind of guy who doesn't send dickpics unless requested, because I don't want to make relationships entirely about sex. Other guys tend to do it because their dick is probably all they feel they have going for them, and it's their main source of attraction to a woman. People who send dickpics often usually have heavy insecurities.
>>
GIRLS:

So this girl semi recently broke up with her longterm bf. We've been talking/snapchatting/hanging out more for the past month, we tease each other a lot and shes really easy to talk to, but there has been no outright flirting and I'm afraid starting now would make things awkward. I really like her and I want to break that barrier but not sure how I should do it. Any suggestions?
>>
>>17433374
Not a girl, but you're setting yourself up to become a rebound if you go at it too quickly. She's also, probably, a little unsure after breaking up with someone she's been with so long, so she doesn't want to lead anyone on, or else she'll probably give them the 'I need time' response.
>>
How much of an impact will it make to my ex-gf if I blocked her on Facebook?

Things have been in steady decline for a while and we're basically broken up at this point. She doesn't want me to fix our distance problem by coming to visit her because she claims that she can't "trust me" if things go wrong, and I'm thinking at this point that it would be better for me if I just blocked her without a word and let her live her life and I went on living mine.

The problem is is that I still care about her and I don't want her to do anything bad to herself.

Femanon thoughts?
>>
Guys.

A male friend wants me to watch over him while he anesthetizes himself with Ketamine.

Is it safe to assume that I get a free pass to do whatever I want?
>>
>>17433356
Dif anon but related question: Why do guys send dick pics? I ask as a guy who has never taken a picture of my dick. Has a dick pic ever, in the history of photography, gotten a girl to react positively?
>>
My ex texted me tonight saying "she would send me the stuff I left at her place. And that it was really nice I go her prep books." I dropped off some prep books I bought her a while back for an exam she will be taking. Was she trying to initiate something? All I said back was "keep the stuff"
>>
Girls

How can I get my girlfriend who loves me very much and lost her virginity to me to cuck me
>>
>>17433373
Wow, you know it's incredible how much you picked up on just from that.
I think he is a little insecure; he's asked me on more than one occasion if/what about him I think is attractive. I'm not sure how experienced he is, but on our first date he was a little immature(although I'm used to dating guys a little older so maybe that's how most 20 yr olds are?).
He said he would make it up to me by taking me out somewhere, which I would've agreed to anyway since I do like him. I think the whole think was pretty funny, but Idk I feel embarrassed for him and can't really take him that seriously anymore.
>>
>>17433356
Guy here. While I personally have never sent a dick pic unless asked first (because that shit is gross let's be honest), I feel like it has something to do with guys projecting what they see women doing and feeling like the way they look at a nude woman's body is similar for women looking at a man's naked body. In a sense, they want to be objectified. If not, then they want a compliment on their dick (either because they're worried it isn't adequate, or they have fooled themselves into thinking that it makes people crazy to see their genitals). The problem with dicks is, unless you truly have a wonderful dick (which most guys don't), then it's gonna look pretty gross. There are no truly looking average dicks, either just amazing or ew (which even the amazing one's have a tendency to be a little bit intimidating and lean on the "ew" side of things). Which brings me to my next point, aka the original question:
>>17433392
This guy has obviously sent dick pics to girls before and has experienced the horrible downfall of sending unwanted dick pics to people. He knows, deep down that he shouldn't have done it, but decided to do it anyway in the hopes that you would be like "oh no anon, pls send more that makes me wet". If you really like this guy, then you could just overlook it, the situation will only be as awkward as you make it because his balls are in your court now, but it's entirely up to you. It doesn't sound like you're too disturbed by it, which is up to you, but most women would freak out.

On a side note: Since he so profusely apologized afterwards, it does mean that he probably has a conscience and he obviously really cares about the relationship that you two already have and didn't want to ruin it... or he didn't want to have his dick posted on the internet. Either/or
>>
>>17433386
Wait. You aren't officially broken up?
>>
>>17433402
I'm an insecure guy myself, he sounds like me. Only difference is that the only time I sent a dickpic is because I was asked for it.
If he's asking what you find attractive about him, he probably wants to believe you, but has issues regarding his own appearance or has little he thinks he can offer people. Anything you say in response that's clearly positive will bolster his confidence immensely.
>can't really take him that seriously anymore
Don't keep that mentality. If he heard that, you'd crush him. Everyone has to 'make the leap' into doing something you've never done/you're not comfortable with somewhere, and if they were belittled whenever they tried, they'd never reach the mature level you're used to with older guys.
>>
>>17433405
>in the hopes that you would be like "oh no anon, pls send more that makes me wet".

When has this ever happened?
>>
>>17433410
Every night in the minds of horny men.

aka never
>>
>>17433407
It's one of those situations where i can tell that she's pretty much trying to let me down gently, but has pretty much moved on. She says that she still "cares about me" and still wants to be friends, but I'm not really interested in that from her/ don't think it would be healthy for me to see her doing so well when I'm so clearly miserable.
>>
>>17433413
So dumb.

What you gotta do is have fun with a girl, take her to some nice places, get to know each other. Then, when things heat up, bam, you show her your mighty four incher. The timing is important because she's already invested in you and can't just walk away. She has no choice.
>>
>>17433407
I also somewhat suspect that she does still have feelings for me, but she's listening to her friends that don't like me more than she's listening to what her feelings are telling her. I think it would honestly hurt her if I blocked her, but I don't know if I can keep things going either. It's a complicated situation to say the least.
>>
is davenport university any good?
>>
>>17433417
Hence the reason I never send dick pics.
>>
>>17433405
Huh I actually didn't even consider it like that. I ended up brushing it off, but I was really just caught off guard more than anything. This guy was almost too shy to hug me after our date and never brought up any thing sexually either. And when he sent it it wasn't even erect... It was like he just shoved his phone in his boxers and took a picture? Like wtf why would u want to send that to anyone?
>>
Guys

I've been with my boyfriend for a few months. We joke around a lot and insult each other jokingly.
He is overweight and I joke about it sometimes. I obviously don't mind his weight. He was fat when I started dating him and I have no desire to change him.

Monday he started dieting and going to the gym. He always said he was never going to do it. When I asked him to come running with me or go to the gym together, at the beginning of our relationship, he always said no.

Might he be hurt for my silly jokes? Should I apologize and stop joking about it?
>>
>>17433435
Even the most uncaring fat people get conscious about it. But changing your behavior may make things worse.

Don't change anything and be there with him. Reassure him that you like him regardless of his body weight.
>>
>>17433408
Wow again you're spot on about him. He mentioned that he isn't too confident with his appearance so I try to compliment him here and there. And I'm not lying when I do it, I really do think he's what I tell him.
I would never tell him I don't take him seriously. What I meant by that is that I was actually thinking about asking him if he wanted to become exclusive when he gets back from vacation. He's really sweet when we message each other and he checks up with me a lot which I think is really considerate of him. But then when we're together in person or doing a video chat or something, it's so different? I don't know when he's joking and being sarcastic, and he makes immature jokes (like fart noises....),but I still like him so that can be overlooked I guess. But then with this too? When I say I don't take him seriously, I guess I mean I don't see any serious potential in perusing a relationship with him
>>
>>17433445
> Reassure him that you like him regardless of his body weight.
I do it, I think - I tell him I've never wanted a man as much as him, that he's absurdly attractive for me. Even physically, we have sex twice a day, and I am always very touchy and affectionate.

I mean, his weight has never been an issue for me - I am a health freak, but I don't mind if he isn't really in shape. I love him as a person.
>>
File: Heaven.jpg (30KB, 415x538px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.jpg
30KB, 415x538px
>>17433424

I tell grillz I have a tiny penis in a deadpan manner.

So when we do have sex for the first time and see my good sized cock; they're blown away.

Then they start blowing me...away.

No really, I fucked this black grill once and she said that she was surprised at how good of length I had and how thick it was. Plus it wasn't 12 inches so I could actually keep it has hard as DIAMONDS the entire time.

feltgoodman
>>
File: sdfgfg.jpg (25KB, 276x235px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgfg.jpg
25KB, 276x235px
>>17432951
>>17432916
Guy with the Borderline personality gf here. I dont know what to say...I know youre right, I know it. fuck
>>
>>17432959
>>17433489
Good thing I read this thread, I dont know what to say man. I feel like a broken man
>>
>>17432348
I didn't feel ready for a relationship until I was 22. But I have social anxiety so probably my case is unusual, approaching men and the idea that everyone will know I'm with someone were just really difficult for me, but I imagine not for everyone. I love my current boyfriend so much that I can't really think about breaking up with him, but if I wasn't with him any more for whatever reason I could be single again for a longer while. I would miss physical intimacy, but I rarely find guys I fancy IRL and I'm far too shy to reply to strangers on dating apps (tried tinder, didn't work because I was literally to anxious to reply to any of my matches)
>>
File: Vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>17433489

I'm 30 and was just diagnosed with BPD last year.

I been going to my shrink for 8 years and he diagnosed me as having: Bipolar, PTSD, Agoraphobia, Social Anxiety, Depression and a ton of other shit.

It took a 'Cry for help' suicide attempt and six days in a in-patient crazy hospital for them to diagnose me with BPD.

In America, men who have BPD are almost always given the diagnoses of ASPD (Antisocial personality disorder) instead since BPD is considered a 'female' disorder.

Having ASPD is a scarlet letter; it can never be 'cured'; they just keep you doped up and watch you very closely so you don't do anything crazy.

Having BPD lets you attend DBT (a type of therapy that has had a lot of positive results at improving the people who have its lives).

Three months ago I was prescribed Lamictal and one of it's off-label uses is for people with BPD; it's improve my life by 200%.

I'm also about to start DBT next month and have been told, ironically, that all of the other 7-9 people in the group are female.

I've hurt A LOT of people in my life that I loved and cared for more than anything.

I'm 30; have no solid work experience, college degrees/trade skills, friends or grillfriend but I know that with this Lamictal and 10 month DBT program, I'm FINALLY going to be able to turn my life around and succeed.

You can't help your GF, comrade.

She needs to hit rock bottom on her own and then seek out the help she needs on her own too.

Holding their hands just lets them continue to hurt and be toxic to you and the people she cares about; even if he doesn't mean to.

Good luck.
>>
>>17432026
A dream guy would have nice bright eyes, be taller than 175cm and shorter than 190cm, ginger hair and a good looking face, not thicker than slightly chubby and not anorexic

But I never even had a male friend with ginger hair, so I gave up with that trait. Also all the guys I actually fell in love with had brown or brown-greyish eyes. A "good looking face" is quite subjective and could mean almost anything except for actual deformations if you like the person, also I could probably date a guy shorter than 175 or taller than 190 cm if I really liked his personality. So the only way that this idea of "dream man" manifests itself for me is that anyone ginger automatically gets +4 on my 1-10 attraction scale

I'm bi, but I realised for women the biggest prerequisite is that they're not straight. Meaning I don't even consider girls of whom I know that they're totally straight in a sexual way. But in general I fancy girls with a different body type than mine (I'm skinny with small boobs and average height, so it means taller girls, shorter girls, chubby girls etc.) and pretty faces, curly/wavy hair is also a plus since mine is super straight (same goes for Guys actually)
>>
>>17432463
Not a chance in hell.

I used to be with a sub girl, and i'm not into that myself, but i did put on an act for her now and then, and that seemed to work.
>>
>>17432494
Red flag. If that's how you lash out to your closest ones, I'm not eager to be among them. I'd probably date you for a while, 6 a year at most.
>>
What's the best way to go about looking for a wife?
>>
>>17433356
>My question is why didn't he own up to it?
He probably realized it was fucking dumb the moment he sent it. One of the most common complaints I see from women regarding dating is how a lot of men tend to just randomly send dick pics.

I'm actually a touch surprised that this is the first one you've been sent.

>>17433435
Apologize? Maybe not. But I would suggest you focus on other stuff when teasing each other. I was generally pretty comfortable with my weight in a vacuum, but I'd get pretty self conscious if people ever made comments about it.

You say his weight isnt an issue for you, but you encouraged him to be more physically active and teased him about it. Even if your intentions were completely harmless it's easy to see how he interpreted it differently.
>>
>>17433529

>Metric system.

Do you also measure weight in 'stone' instead of pounds?

I'm 5'11, 175, blue eyes, brown hair and broad shoulders.

But I do have one ginger feature:

Freckles across the bridge of my nose.

Not too many and not too few.

But you sound like a cunt so I wouldn't date you.

Maybe a quick 'shag', you 'slag'.
>>
>>17432918
Tell them that you are interested, and you're wondering if they have a discount on the course fee you can benefit from
At best: "no, we're paying for it for you"
At worst: "no, we don't involve ourselves with the certification/course"
At least it'll show eagerness that you're willing to pay for it yourself.

Note: in previous jobs that have required a certification, the employer has always paid for this. I'm Scandinavian, so i'm unsure how it translates to your business culture.
>>
>>17433317
It doesn't feel that much different/better than finishing by other means, as it's mostly psychological. It's nice, ss far as BJs go, I've just never been that much into BJs, as i have difficulty cumming from it due to taking a passive role.
>>
I'm 25/f and crushing hard on someone 19/m. Is this age difference too much? Should I just try to forget about it? I don't know how he would feel about being with someone my age (or how he feels about me at all, desu) but I do know that we are both at different stages in our lives that would probably make things awkward.
>>
>>17433569
Six years? I don't think that's too much of a gap. What's important is if you both are on the same page mentally. As long as neither person is underage, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>17433391
You should get paid for being a babysitter, so yes.
>>
>>17433569
Just got out of a relationship with a 23 y/o, I'm 20. It's not that much more of a stretch. Just realize you'll probably be dealing with someone who probably won't be as mature (not that younger people can't be mature, but because they've simply had less time to mature, especially in regards to relationships). The age difference wasn't a big deal for us, and if it was any larger I wouldn't mind. I'm actually a fan of older women.
If you're aiming for long term at all, keep in mind that your age difference is absolutely nothing in 10 years. It just seems like a big gap right now, because he's fresh out of his teens and you're halfway into adulthood.
>>
>>17433577
Should mention that she would have turned 24 while I was still 20, so it's closer to your situation than how I wrote it.
>>
>>17433435
"I like you how you are. Especially during cowgirl. One thrust and the swells do the rest. Don't change"
>>
File: 1470396436869-0.png (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470396436869-0.png
138KB, 600x600px
>>17433554
>Do you also measure weight in 'stone' instead of pounds?
Stone is an imperial measurement you dingus
>>
>>17433553
I exercise and diet, so it was natural for me to ask him if he wanted to do those things together. I mean - if he's over and I'm eating salad, I ask if he wants to eat that too or I have to cook something different. I go running every morning, I wondered if he wanted to come with me.
It was never meant in a "do it or I'll dump you" way.
The teasing... We have always been pretty asshole-ish to each other, I joked about his weight like 3-4 times. I mostly tease him because he's old.
I will try to avoid it, tho. I love him so much, I would hate if he thought I didn't like his body.
>>
>ive become that annoying guy that keeps texting long boring shit and she ignores me

I never knew I would have done this, fuck my life
>>
>>17432463

Seriously, doing something that "isn't really your thing" is much better than letting some other guy use your girlfriend. You're just asking for mistrust, jealousy, cheating, and an eventual breakup. The fact that she even suggests that is suspect.

If you truly cannot give her what she needs, maybe you two just aren't compatible. People have broken up over less.
>>
File: 7e6.jpg (33KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
7e6.jpg
33KB, 600x518px
girlfriend of two years was acting really strangely tonight while watching some television:

>aiming phone away so i wouldn't notice what she's doing
>checking it every minute or so
>generally looking disappointed when she didn't get a message
so i ask her "sure are attached to your phone tonight" she responded "yeah just texting some friends"

i thought nothing of it until i woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check the situation out and really regret what i found on her snapchat.

i saw a snapchat from an unknown individual saying "come cuddle me". i screenshotted it and sent it to my phone for evidence. i scrolled up in the message history and on april 11th she sent to him
>"hey are you still in "city"?"
now i went to colorado for 4/20 and she messaged him a week before i left. pretty fuckin fishy right?
i woke her up and asked her who the hell it was and she kept denying she knew who it was.

then she said it was some guy she knew from before she knew me.

i grilled her on why she messaged him before i left for my vacation.

she tried to flip it on me about my cigarette habit. i kept grilling her saying this is about her not me, she kept trying to flip it onto me. i said whatever we'll talk tomorrow, i packed my clothes and left to lift to calm my ass down.

now i'm having some serious introspection, i don't want to talk to her again, she keeps trying to contact me and i ignore it.

now my next course of action is to dump her and go rogue no contact.

girls pls why do you do shit like this?
>>
>>17432706

I feel so sorry for your current girlfriend, and if there was some way for me to tell her what you're trying to do, I would in a heartbeat. It's incredibly unfair to her that you don't understand that even considering this as strongly as you are means you really have no respect for her. She deserves better, and I wish she hadn't wasted 7 years on you.

I'm not going to try and convince you not to sleep with this girl, people like you tend not to think of the larger picture and are simply looking for some "bro" to validate your dishonesty. But I just want you to know that you make me extremely sad about humanity in general. Do you not understand how humiliating it would be for her if she found out? Would you want the same thing done to you?

I just can't understand why people can't grasp the concept of doing what you'd want done to you, ESPECIALLY towards someone you supposedly love.
>>
>>17433648
Some people are assholes.
I know cheating men and cheating women. It sucks, but heh, happens.
I am sorry you happened to meet an asshole. You're not the first who got cheated on or the last.
>>
>>17432829

I'm a guy, and I'd laugh/wince at a guy getting hit in the balls, just like I'd laugh/wince if a girl got hit in the tits, or anyone got hit almost anywhere in a comedic fashion. My girlfriend would do the same.

It probably will be weird and awkward, because that's a weird and awkward thing to get upset about. Just because something gender specific happens to someone of the opposite gender doesn't mean you aren't allowed to react to it.

If I read a funny story about a girl getting her period in some bad situation, I'm allowed to find humour in that, even if I won't ever experience that scenario.
>>
How much pride is too much pride? Are these people friend-worthy?

Sometimes I find myself too prideful in certain things.
>>
>>17433648
Read the OP, you fuckwit.
>>
>>17433554
we use kilograms, I have no idea how much a stone weighs (or a pound for that matter)

good to know you wouldn't date me, anonymous internet user
>>
>>17432901
If you cut your leg *in a funny way* then I will definitely laugh at you cutting your leg. Why the fuck wouldn't I? Even if I was a lose friend, it doesn't mean I don't care that you're hurt, the scenario might just be funny.

Take that stick out of your ass.
>>
>>17433317
It's hot, and it saves cleaning up afterwards. If she didn't swallow I guess I might mentally find blowjobs a bit less arousing. I don't really care where I finish, so long as it's inside of her. I don't look forward to it so much as just expect it as a part of a blowjob.

Plus, if she swallows while I'm in her throat, she doesn't even taste it. If she had to spit, she'd taste it. I honestly think it's easier and more enjoyable for both people if the girl swallows.
>>
>>17433659
I hate pushovers and doormats. Some pride and some sense of self worth is necessary, to me.
It's too much when you're unreasonable and when you don't even listen to the other person, or question what you believe in.
>>
>>17433392
>>17433356
I've seriously never understood the whole "unasked for dick pic" thing, ESPECIALLY the fact that girls seem to think "oh, well, that's just what happens". Would you be alright with some guy friend or fucking stranger just randomly pulling his dick out in real life and saying "hey, look at this, what do you think?". That's just weird as shit, as are the people who do it, in my opinion.
>>
>>17433362
You're spending 45k because you're an insecure faggot. No one's making you spend that money on something that retarded.
>>
>>17433391
Make sure he wakes up without his foreskin, that shit is nasty.
>>
>>17433401
Be a dick to her until she naturally cheats on you, and then stroke your weenie while you think about it.
>>
>>17433422
No, go anywhere else.
>>
>>17433435
Well, maybe just explain to him what you just explained to us.

"Hey, I know we use insult humour sometimes, and u really like it. But I just want to know if I've ever said anything that genuinely offended you. If I did, it was never my intention. I just want to know so I don't use it in the future."

Me and my gf have had similar conversations. Weight just generally isn't a great thing to joke about, the person almost always feels self conscious about it anyways.
>>
>>17433549
Go sit at a park, and if you see a man and a woman with a kid then just stare at that woman.

Congrats, you've looked at a wife.
>>
File: Dat Ass.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17433662

Aren't we all anonymous; at least until we meet?

And then I give a fake name and ram my cock down your throat.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
>>17433677

Are you a guy or grill?

Foreskins, very much like vaginas, come in all shapes and sizes.

Some pussies are as aesthetically pleasing to look at as fuck; pink colors, tight, tucked in, all nice and neat. Until I get down with it, that is

Some don't look so good; roast beef coloring, beef curtains, smelly, etc.

Foreskins on the other hand can some with too much foreskin, too little fore skin, too tight of foreskin and for the slobs who don't take showers, it can smell and have smegma build up.

I pity those fucks; I was bless with enough foreskin to protect the head of my cock, while maintaining the nerve ending in the foreskin itself.

I require less lube, feel more during sex and once I get hard you can't even tell I'm uncut.

You'd be amazed at how many grillz didn't know that I was uncut but they could feel a difference; that was my foreskin rolled back and was ribbing the side of their vagina walls.

Or grillz who sucked a lot of cocks could tell the difference.

I've converted many a slut to loving the uncut.
>>
>>17433714
I'm a grill.

Keep your anteater away from me.
>>
>>17433719

You'd never know once I got hard.

Odin has truly blessed me to slay slutsl
>>
The past few days my gf has seemed kinda distant and not her usual self. She gets down sometimes but it seems a bit different. I asked her what was wrong today and she said she was just really tired and that she had a dream that she cheated on me and we broke up and that the dream upset her.

Her dream concerns me. I asked her what happened in the dream but got grumpy and said she can't remember. Is she thinking about cheating on me? I find that a weird dream to have, I'm not sure if she actually dreamt of sleeping with someone else or she just had a dream where she knew she cheated or something. Either way I found it weird. How should I interpret?
>>
How weird would it be for a high school senior to go after a high school freshman?
>>
>>17433959
pretty fucking weird

also why would you man frosh girls are immature as all hell
>>
>>17433959
Everyone would think you're a mutt that can only get dumb easy girls.
>>
How come it's always white girls who approach me/hit on me or aggressively pursue me? That never happens with like any other race of girl.

Curiosity...
>>
>>17434027
Sample size and proportion would really help...
>>
>>17434027
How would we know?
>>
>>17434042
like well over 20 white girls, probably 10 were super aggressive, would look at me and kiss me.
>>17434043
dunno just wanted to ask because im curious and dont even know.
>>
>>17434054
That's not what i meant.

If there are 100 asians and 20 caucasians and no asian go to you but the 20 caucasians do, it means something.
If there are 1000 Ca and 100 As and 20 Ca go for you it means fuck all.
>>
>>17434063
I live in the NorthEast of America, its pretty diverse.
>>
>>17434071
M8 you are a bit dense, aren't you?
Look up the basics of statistics, please.
>>
>>17434080
mate i took prob and stat and got over 95% as my final grade.
>>
There's a girl who knows I like her, she's kind of hovering around me even though she rejected me a long time ago (I changed a lot physically since then)

Logically speaking if she really changed her mind she'd tell me right? If she doesn't like me, why doesn't she just fuck off already?
>>
Shy girls!

How the fuck do i win you over? Theres a socially anxious grill who i know likes me, but she's flaky as fuck, gives (obviously false) excuses about not responding, etc..

I dont care about that, she's cute, i genuinely like her, and i really dont want to scare her off.

Tips/tricks/general advice?
>>
>>17434005
>>17434010
She's surprisingly mature, responsible, and intelligent for her grade level. I feel like there's no difference between her and girls my age.
>>
Anyone

Last Monday, my ex jumped off of a cliff in Vietnam and since Wednesday, I am aware of this news (I live in the Netherlands). At the fall, she collapsed something in her vertebrae, which is kinda of major thing.

Good news: she has gone into operation and that went succesfully, although she's in a lot of pain. Her parents are with her, and I have spoken to them and her brother who is back home.

Everything is fine and for me, it was also quite tenseful because a) this is the first real serious contact we have had since she broke up with me (5 months ago), b) I was genuinely stressed about her physical and mental health, which seem to be OK for now, and c) the fact that, while the last weeks generally were going really well having a mental boost and all, the 'feelings' and missing her have returned.

I got her a postcard this morning and will send this to her parental house before I leave on my own backpacking trip. My own priority now is to take some distance again and regain that strong mental boost I think I lost somehow over the last couple of days but I'll try and check up on her every 2-3 days or so, to see how the process is going.

From your point of views, was this OK? Having done nothing at all would have felt not good.
>>
>>17433569
>I'm 25/f and crushing hard on someone 19/m. Is this age difference too much?

Probably depends on what you're expecting.

I can't say I've ever personally done it (I went on a single date a 19 year old at 25 once for shits and giggles, but that's as far as my personal experience goes) and I can't say I've ever seen the reverse (where it's a male that's younger) but I've known a few people who've done 19 with a 25 year old.

My friend actually is now currently in limbo with his 20 year old girlfriend. I think they've been dating for like a year and a half, and he's realizing she's incredibly young, and she's also realizing she's incredibly young.

She's a college kid working in restaurants
He's started his full-time career making a more than respectable living.

I remember there was a period a few months back where he was just kind of tired of her youth, and I was pretty sure they were done (I was honestly surprised it lasted more than half a year)

and now she's been saying she wants to be free to explore and do things and want's a break (but doesn't want him to see anyone else--which... i'm glad he's ignoring)

I actually think she's a sweet girl and she isn't TRYING to be selfish or wishy-washy, she's just young and inexperienced as hell and it's hard not to be when you're that age. That's just how it is.

There are people who do defeat age gaps, but by far and large, most of them fail.

My 2c. If you're looking for a fling, a daliance, go for it. If you're looking for something more permanent, the odds are HEAVILY against your favor (especially because you've already said you're in different stages of your lives) and you might be better off waiting a few years.

But that's just my opinion. Who knows, maybe you're the exception that makes it work.
>>
File: 1434391374643.png (188KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1434391374643.png
188KB, 424x470px
is constantly double texting annoying? I didn't realize I do it until just recently. This girl continues to talk to me so should I drop it?
>>
Girls, what do you consider the most attractive male body type? Post pictures, if you like.
>>
File: 1988267_Gray.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1988267_Gray.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
girls

would these shoes look alright with jeans and a untucked fit button down shirt?
>>
>>17434171
Wtf is double texting?
>>
>>17434340
Those shoes would look alright in the trash. Ugly.
>>
>>17434332
The thing I like most is big arms
>>
>>17434346

what would be a good simple, casual shoe to wear with jeans and a button down shirt? i need new shoes..
>>
File: images (12).jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
9KB, 197x256px
>>17434332
I've always been called a chubby chaser. My bf was chubby and somewhere in between mesomorph and endomorph in body type. Over the years he started getting built. Like he's thick but muscley and still has a bit of left over chub.

Led me to realize that builtfat or built with that obviously "thicker" body type is my ideal.

Pic related may be a bit too muscular for me, but the over all shape of this body type melts me.
>>
>>17434341
Google you fucking mong
>>
File: IMG_1588_logo.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1588_logo.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>17434350
>>17434332
when a guy looks like he could probably pick me up and throw me over his shoulder...
that's hot to me
>>
File: images-4.png (21KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.png
21KB, 478x308px
>>17434397
Go to a judo dojo, there are plenty.
>>
>>17434412
this ain't a bad idea maybe I should take up karate or something lol
>>
>>17434332
Between average and ottermode.
Edward Norton in fight club, Adam Brody, Joseph Gordon Lewitt, Matthew Gubler.
>>
Ex said on wed. that " we shouldn't talk for a while"

So I drop off her stuff and a gift (nonrefundable) I got prematurely.

She texts me last night saying "I didn't know you were coming by ad thanks, that was really nice."

What does she want. I didn't text I was coming by because she said let's not talk for a while?
>>
>>17434476
Just contact already.
Block her an move on.
>>
>>17434332
Athletic or builtfat.
>>
>>17434486
>contact
>move on

Which anon? lol
>>
>>17434486
cut contact*
mistyped there.

No point of stay around someone that doesn't appreciate you anymore.
>>
If I'm on a date and a girl asks how many relationships have I had should I tell the truth and say I've never been in a relationship?

Closest one I had was in 7th grade and that was with someone I didn't even like and never even kissed. I know some people are turned off by inexperience. I'm 21 if that matters.
>>
>>17434534
Just say "nothing really serious"

Being 21, that should be a satisfactory answer
>>
>>17434515
I have. I'm just confused as to why she is texting me.
>>
As long as there is 1% chance of something bad/deadly happening to me, I am incapable of "Living my life".

0% and 100% do not exist, and will never exist, obviously, so I am eternally trapped inside four walls for the rest of my life unless I become absolutely unkillable, and absolutely indestructible and ageless, since there is no logic in dying as a living organism.

Yeah I know it really does look like it can infinitely tip every fedora in the multiverse, but am I wrong?
>>
>>17434542
because you haven't block her number.
And women are like that, want to have their cake and it too.
As long as you are paying her attention she is the only one getting something out of this.
>>
>>17434538
Alright, that sounds like a good response.

Just a follow up question, should I also tell them that I never had sex or kissed before? I've heard that I should say that to them right before we do either and not sometime before and even after.
>>
>>17434588
I didn't text back lol I didn't give her attention. I get what you are saying though anon.
>>
File: 1468901552161.jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468901552161.jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
Alright /adv/, I think I'm stuck in a ditch with this girl.

We have been talking for three weeks already, hanging out, stuff like that. Occasionally she holds my hand, she did this around our friends, and we kissed the other night. I got drunk with her at a formal party and I said lots of sentimental stuff about my friends, things like that.

Anyways, last night I invited her to do something with me and a few friends. She said she had plans, but dropped them because she didn't want to hang out with the other guy "because I know he likes me and I don't want to go because it would be really awkward to be with him. Plus, I like hanging out with you more." (She had originally been invited to go see a movie with this guy and his friend+friend's gf.) She saw this as a double date and dropped it to hang out with me. We tagged had a good time, etc. I do like this girl genuinely, and I started teaching her a bit of Spanish.

But what is the deal here? Are we just holding ourselves back? This is as vague of a description of everything desu.

Pic related, me at the moment
>>
>>17434647
Are you retarded?
She likes you. Ask her out.
>>
>>17434476
Is she trying to keep me around?
>>
>>17434647

She sounds like she really enjoys your company. Maybe you should ask her out.
>>
>>17434095
I'm a shy girl and I don't even know what would win me over. Perhaps try and be very direct and do most of the pullong, because she'll be too shy to make moves.

>>17434171
Nah, double texting is fine.
>>
>>17434154
Okay, what about a 36yo guy and 18yo girl? Definitely not a serious relationship, but is it weird?
>>
I'm really good friends with this girl, but texting is almost impossible.
For example, I sent her a text asking if she's seen X movie. She never responded so about a day later I replied, "I guess I'll never know..." and she replied "lol whoops I had do not disturb on! No I haven't seen X movie."

I always feel bad sending multiple texts because I feel like I'm being annoying. Is there a general rule? Is it bad if I keep trying to initiate a conversation?

Idk I probably made it sound worse than it actually is, but I don't want to come off as annoying whenever I want to talk to her.
>>
So, girls

I've been seeing this girl for about three weeks, and things are going well. We have an emphasis on transparency and trust between us. She's been very forward with what she's doing, who she's with, things like that without me even having to ask.

Recently I moved back into my dad's house, which is basically similar to the house in Hey Arnold. One of the tenants I share the house with is a girl my age, who I had a NSA thing with some three years ago.

Anyway, that flame is long dead. As awkward as a comparison it is, she's more like a sister to me now than anything. There is exactly 0 sexual tension between us. But, I still want to inform the girl I'm dating sooner than later. But my question is, how do I bring it up? We only see each other maybe twice a week, and only for a few hours. I don't want to spoil our date nights. I don't think a text would be inappropriate, but how should I drop this particular bomb? How much detail should I include?
>>
Male here.

I'm fat but currently losing and already a bit muscled. Do I have a chance to get a girlfriend ? I feel like a lot of women don't even want to talk and consider people that are unattractive (IE fat). Also how to keep a conversation with someone you don't really know ? I know about asking them what they do what kind of music they like etc... but apart from that ?
>>
>>17434412

Fucking Judo and their throws.

You want a MANS combat technique:

Krav Maga: Consists of a wide combination of techniques sourced from aikido, judo, boxing and wrestling, along with realistic fight training.

OR

Brazilian Jujitsu: Pretty much grappling and ground fighting BUT once you get that nigger on the ground, his strength is pretty much worthless.
>>
>>17434884
Krav Maga at least where I'm training is just realistic fighting. You wont be able to like throw someone over you shoulder that has a knife. Even if you could a punch is probably a lot safer and efficient.
>>
>>17433367
>Ugly people don't deserve pussy or happiness.
>there are people that unironically believe this
who am i kidding. everyone does.
>>
>>17434893

Well all the other forms of martial arts are just theory.

Krav Maga was developed by the based Israelis who literally have had to fight since their nation was fucking founded.

If you want to learn how to protect and/or kill with minimal effect and the least amount of risk to yourself, then Krav Maga is for you.

Also, buy the new Deus Ex: Humanity Divided.
>>
>>17433367

Is a shotgun really necessary?

Why not just a .45?

I guess the shotgun would guarantee death and nothing remaining of your fucking head.

While, people could fuck it up and survive a .45.
>>
>>17434913
It's not really theory, it's more for the sport and the show than actual fighting.
>>
>>17434715
>>17434783
And how would I go about doing this?
Should I tell her straight up when I get the chance whenever we meet up?
>>
>>17434951
Yes
In my experience, girls enjoy it when you're forward.
Beating around the bush is safe for your ego, but you'd be surprised how many girls respond well to being spoken to frankly.
>>
>>17434876
Yes, you can find someone who likes you. It is more unlikely and you probably won't find a 10/10. It also depends on how fat you are - I don't mind chubby, I would mind obese.
My boyfriend is pretty out of shape. I am objectively much more attractive than him. I was already crazy for him after our first conversation, and dated him for 3 years now.

About first conversation - ask unexpected questions. My boyfriend biggest quality is his sense of humour and his capacity of surprising me constantly. I really like it, talking to him makes me feel really happy and it's always fun.
>>
question for girls about my personality

is my quasi-ironic posturing coupled with sincere crippling neurosis, self-depreciating faux narcissism, prioritizing the needs of my loved ones over my own to the point where it endangers my own health, being incredibly outgoing to the point where im talking to strangers all the time in public, an absurdist sense of humor, and a flair for being incredibly overdramatic for comedic effect while simultaneously taking nothing seriously endearing or would someone with that personality annoy the shit out of you?
>>
>>17435017
Thanks for your answers.
Unfortunately I'm still a bit obese but I'm working on it. Also about the questions unexpected could make you look like a weird person no ? I guess it depends on the girl.
>>
>>17435044
It made him interesting.
The first time we talked, we went on for like 5 hours and I called a friend pretending I was sick to sit with a stranger at the bus stop.
He asked me the reasons why I did certain choices in my life. Like, instead of asking me "oh studying medicine is as hard as they say?" He asked me why I chose that, we talked about being generous and about selflessness. Every topic was like that. At the end of the conversation I could just think "me and this guy should have three kids".
>>
>>17434876
Dude, here
Ignore 4chan's rhetoric, personality > looks for MANY girls.
That isn't to say that looks aren't important, and I know this is anecdotal, but I know at least a few bombshells who date well below their physical, subjective bar. I've been to parties where 9s were hanging off a dude who couldn't have been taller than 5'5. It's not uncommon. I lost 80lbs, gained some back after an injury, so I have a pretty good perspective on this sort of thing.
Still, lose the weight
>>
Was good friends with a girl years ago, heard she's going through hard times lately. But, she has a habit of being disloyal and dishonest. Should I bother trying to talk with her again knowing this? I want to make sure she is okay.
>>
>>17435089
If you really want to know how she's doing? Then yes, it could really help her and it would be a genuinely nice thing to do.
If you want to fuck her? Probably not, you'd just make things harder for her. If you don't care and want to try anyway, go for it, bit I wouldn't bank on a relationship.

Basically, if you don't expect any sort of recompense, then you have nothing to lose by helping her
>>
>>17435102
>If you want to fuck her?
Nope, she was like my sisterfu once. I'll give it a try, a bit cautiously of course.
>>
>>17435010
Yeah, I never liked taking the long route of giving metaphors and shit to get your point across
>>
>>17435060

They say grillz know if you're date/fuckable within the first 2 minutes of meeting you.

Not sure what establishes the odds, it's an X-factor; but scientifically, I'd say it's based on someone that appealed to one of her ancestors and now it's part of her genetic history. She's genetically dispositioned to want that 'look'.

Having their favorite 'look' increase those odds.

Having their favorite 'type' of personality also increases those odds.

Doctors.

*Nod*
>>
>>17435010
>>17435129

It's not what you say; it's how you say it.

Also, phrasing.
>>
>>17435161
>*Nod*
>>
>>17435161
When a girl, or anyone for that matter, sees someone attractive, their sympathetic nervous system reacts and prepares them for physical activity. The sign you should be looking for is dilated pupils. Yes, first impressions are almost always flavored by animal instinct.

That being said, women are actually people and are capable of experiencing independent thought other than "OOK OOK NEED DICK", and unless the person is literally looking to fuck the first dude who walks up to her, personality comes into play at one point or another.

I'm a decently attractive man, and a decently charismatic man. Not attractive enough or charismatic enough to pull girls on one of those two things alone, but having one accents the other.

If you look good, you can fuck girls. If you have a genuinely compelling personality, you can get a girlfriend.
>>
How to I appear normal to femanons and not a creep at a bar if my only option is to show up alone? I don't have any friends that I can actively go with, and I would rather do something than stay by myself in the house. Thoughts?
>>
>>17435242
Are you going to the bar specifically to pick up girls? Or are you just worried about what they might think of you showing up by yourself?

If it's the first, I wouldn't recommend it. Bars are where you pick up girls when you /already know/ how to pick up girls. And even then, there's pretty much a 50% chance that they'll think you're creepy anyway.

If you just want to go out? Fuck it, I went out drinking by myself yesterday. Sometimes girls even approach me (not super often, bit more than a few times). You don't owe them an explanation
>>
File: Mah Nigga.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mah Nigga.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>17435190

Mah nigga!

Oh man, I love this gag/maymay.

Growing up and seeing shows like ER, House, General Hospital and the times whenever a doctor met another doctor or a doctor left a group of doctor would say "Doctor" and give a 'Commando Nod' to each other.

Sometimes there would be several doctors and it would be a long ass scene of this.

But nobody remembers it or if I do it, they look at me like I'm retarded; unless that is I'm talking to an actual doctor but even then I still nod.

Alas, I am old now and winter is coming.
>>
Looks like the thread is still up for a bit. Moves too fast.

>>17433502
Anon who had the BPD ex from last night here. Your post made me cry.

For all I say about my experiences, all the warnings I give, I still blame myself a lot.
We've been split up for over a year, but I still find myself staring at the ceiling at night. I think about how I could have done better. I feel shame about the awful person I became after years of bitterness twisted me into someone I never wanted to be.
I think about how I enabled the behavior. If I had just been more adamant about outside help. If I had set more boundaries. If I had found the balance between patience and doormat. If I hadn't been so forgiving. If I could have somehow gotten across what I was feeling.

But you're right.

I tell myself I could have done better. But I tried my damnedest. With my experience in psychology, I was more prepared than the typical person was. I couldn't have known.

My ex blamed me a lot behind closed doors. The worst was after about a year, after I had been saying, "I'll get better. I'll help you. You're going to be okay," my ex would respond: "You've been saying that it'll get better! You said that you would help me! But it hasn't gotten better. I'm still going through this."

I let it get to me. I wonder what my ex things of me now. I know that my ex-mother-in-law speaks terribly of me. Calls me an abandoner, says I'm cruel. She doesn't even know the extent of what her child is going through. But I wonder how much impact her words make.

I feel like a terrible person for turning away sometimes. But you're totally right here
>Holding their hands just lets them continue to hurt and be toxic to you and the people she cares about; even if he doesn't mean to.

Thank you, Anon. Thank you. I wish you luck about DBT. I've heard good things about it. I could never convince my ex to go. I hope it works for you. You deserve escape from this.
>>
how to cope with loneliness? I thought it would get easier as the years went by, but it hasn't
>>
>>17432463
I'd feel inadequate and hurt. If it was really a strong enough relationship that marriage and such were on the table, I'd feel really shitty that
A) our relationship was of secondary value to her sexual desires
B) what I offered or bright to the relationship wasn't enough to satisfy her.

If it wasn't the sort of thing we could talk out and compromise within the bounds of our own intimacy, I'd probably begin to view the relationship with a cynical, fatalistic edge and I don't think it would last much longer after the proposal was brought to me.

Bringing other men into a relationship like that can never be good for the guy, and no matter what he claims or initially rationalizes himself into thinking, there's a fundamental shift in the relationship, now, as it's clear that his romance is not enough to fully satisfy you, despite that being the societal expectation for a man in a relationship.
>>
>>17434876
Was in similar position as you. Was fat (320lbs, 6'0) and virgin until 19.

Started going gym and losing weight. The boost in confidence that came from losing weight probably helped more than actually losing the weight. Didnt take too long to get a gf after that.

You'll probably still be fat for a while though, so you need to win girls over with your personality rather than looks. Best place to do this is work/school rather than in a club. Make them laugh, show that you share similar interests etc and they will get to like you that way, rather than being rejected in a club based on the way you look.
>>
File: When I'm Dante.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
When I'm Dante.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>17435228

I'm in a very similar situation.

Looks are a 7/10 or 7.5 if I primp.

I looked 5 years younger than I actually am and I have the 'Boy next door look' which can be a blessing or a curse.

Charisma level is a solid 8.5/10.

But whenever they bring up the 'What do you like about me? Tee hee' questions (which make me want to fucking hang myself) I tell them what they want to hear.

When I ask them what they like about me, it's:
"Personality, wittiness, sense of humor, looks and something I can't quite put my finger on".

I've heard the last part from every grill I've ever dated and/or fucked. I've tried to figure it out but I guess just have some type of magnetism that women find attractive.

Doctor.

>*Nods*
>>
File: Doing Gods work.jpg (150KB, 597x698px) Image search: [Google]
Doing Gods work.jpg
150KB, 597x698px
>>17433569

I'm 30 and was dating a delicious 21 year old QT3.14.

The problem was: I was 30, looked 25 and acted 20.

We had a lot of fun together because my age and experience gave me an edge over guys her age.

I also had a lot more resources to work with than the guys her age.

Anyways, date that baby and make him a man.

>See picture.
>>
>>17434815
You will be annoying if you say things like
>"I guess I'll never know...."
That looks clingy and desperate. I have dropped guys for that shit. Just add on to your original question or change the subject.
>Have you seen X movie?
day passes
>It's one of my favorites. I'm a sucker for good [genre] movies.
OR
>Good afternoon! How's your day going?
>>
>>17435255
Well, while picking up girls is something I don't oppose the idea of, being approached is definitely better than the alternative, which is trying to make friends online.

I think the main issues is that I don't know how to make friends. The kind that you can go out drinking with at some point or just have a good time together. But that's not going to sotp me from trying to make friends.

I think my main goal, though, is to just have a good time. Right now, what's been stopping me is the fact that I feel alone and that makes me self-conscious. Thoughts?
>>
>>17435242
If you cant make any male friends, what makes you can attract a woman?
>>
>>17435341
It's not so much that I CAN'T make friends. I'm actually quite good in social situations. It's just being at the right place at the right time that I have issues with. I don't know where I can go to make friends is the problem. Making them doesn't really concern me as much
>>
Brothers, I'm thirsty.
Does this actually work?

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/how-to-get-a-girl-to-send-nudes-of-herself/
>>
>>17435358
Only if the girl is desperate for attention and validation or lacks self esteem
>>
>>17435369
Well, shit. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>17435375
What the fuck did you expect from a PUA blog post?
>>
>>17435378
How to pickup pics with tits.
>>
>>17435358
Sounds fucking unlikely

To be completely honest man I think it's easier to get a girl in bed than getting her to send you pics of her tits first

Might want to try chatroulette or something of the likes. You'll get tits if you got a good dick and abs
>>
Why do guys get so desperate for nudes when they can just look at porn online?

Don't tell me "it's different when it's a girl you know" because if you just want to manipulate *any* girl to send you them like >>17435358 wants to do, it doesn't seem likely that you give a fuck about who the girl sending them is.
>>
There's this girl I kinda like and she likes me (distance) but I'm not feeling it's right from how much she actually talks to me. My other friends she talks to me literally everyday and I feel like I have deep feelings for her. Should I confess to her or will it ruin our friendship. Or should i not and just focus on irl girls
>>
>>17435407
But it is different when its a girl you know....
>>
File: Operator.jpg (34KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Operator.jpg
34KB, 300x281px
>>17435358

I don't need to read that because in this day and age sending nudes is SOP for grillz.

Meet her online or IRL, trade numbers, be playful, don't be too pushy, ask her if she has any pictures of herself, tell her she's "pretty or gorgeous", ask her if she's even taken any naughty pictures, if she says yes then ask if you can see one/them.

You'll be in like sin, comrade.

I speak from many years of experience.
>>
>>17435334
I've always had a pretty healthy following of friends and acquaintances alike, for me it comes naturally, so I have a hard time explaining it. But I'll try.

Bars aren't usually the place you make friends, unless you frequent the same bar so often you become a regular. And, if you're outgoing enough, you can find some drinking buddies, but that's about it. While going to the bar might help some social anxiety you might have, it's generally a place to meet only people of ill repute.

Do you go to school? Do you work? Have any hobbies outside of video games? How old are you? I can give you a better idea of how to go about this.
>>
>>17435413
Okay, how?
>>
File: Bromance.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bromance.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17435407

My little brother (he's 18) graduated from high school last Spring; he's good look and fashionable (faggot). He didn't have a ton of friends, just a few select comrades and never had a grillfriend.

Well now that school is over, all these QT3.14s he went to high school with are fucking BLOWING up his Facebook, he's shown me all the messages about about 15 different grillz.

I told him women are stupid and afraid of making the first move in public, in case they get rejected and look stupid so they do it online.

Well he told me, he flirts to them for 2-3 days max and they ALWAYS send him nudes without fail. They he informed me that he jerks off to them one or twice and then blocks the grillz on face book.

I ask what feels better:

Getting the nudes, jerking off to them and cumming.

OR

Blocking the grill after she sends the nudes.

He said blocking the grill afterwords and then we Brofisted with more force than the Hadron Collider can produce.

Then we ate some Burger King chicken nuggets and we saw ANOTHER grill he went to high school working there.

I flirted with her in front on him and she was into it but then shot my brother a smile.

After she left, we both said:

"What a fucking slut."

>Our faces when.
>>
>>17435407
I like convincing girls to send nudes. I keep them for myself and never share them, which I'm sure they don't believe.

I don't pressure them or anything, they're usually girls who I'm sleeping with, or plan on sleeping with. But if I'm at the point where I'm gonna ask for nudes, I've already shmoozed my way pretty far.

I worked with a girl who sent me probably 150-200 pictures of herself in the span of a few months. Tits, ass, pussy, playing with herself. Nobody else knew. I ran my finger over her clit one time at work and I swear she almost came on the spot
>>
>>17435446
Physical proof of game. It's a way you can say "hey, I got a girl to send me something that could be very dangerous to her, because she wants to know what my dick tastes like".

>>17435456
I probably wouldn't have touched my brother's hand after talking about jerking off
>>
>>17435446
Well that depends on how you got the nudes of the girl.

But in general, you know what you watch in porn isnt real life. It isnt attainable for most men. Even whilst I watch, I know ill never be able to fuck that porn star.

But if im seeing nudes of a girl I know, then it feels more likely that I could be fucking her. I can imagine situations where we have been or might be together and where that could have/may lead. Alternatively, if she doesnt know I have nudes of her, then I feel like I have some power over her. The idea of how upset and embarrassed she might be if she knew really gets me off.
>>
Girls; what do you think of guy who straighten their hair? I look far better with it straightened but will you make judgements of me based solely on it?
>>
>>17435430
I'm 22, and currently going through a gap year at school, so my friend pool is pretty low. My ex took all of my highschool friends with them so it makes it a little more difficult. I've tried to make friends through meetup, but I haven't had much success that way yet.

Although I completely agree with you about the bar thing, you're right about that. Have any ideas? Thank you so much for your help!
>>
was recently promoted to the seafood section in a grocery store

how do I get the smell of fish oil out of my hands? It doesn't want to go away and it's making me nauseous
>>
>>17434595
That's good advice, don't bring it up until it's immediately relevant i.e., right before it's about to happen. And even then, don't feel like you have to if you don't want to. Just go with the flow and do what feels right
>>
File: Bitch better have my money..gif (2MB, 462x260px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch better have my money..gif
2MB, 462x260px
>>17435460

I have 58 GB of porn I made with my QT3.14 ex-girlfriend (all in 1080p with stereo sound, of course).

We even did camshows on cam4. Well as soon as we would start broadcasting, the room fucking filled up with literally thousands of people; I attributive this to her being cute and having that 'Girl next door' look.

Anyways, we would start off by being full clothed on two desk chairs in front of the webcam. I would introduce ourselves as 'Chris and Claire'. She would NEVER say anything, just blush and smile as she read the comments; I explained that she was shy and that I would be the one typing and talking for the the both of us.

I explained that we didn't have an actual official account setup where people could give/donate money to us so there was no need to donate at all, we were just doing this for fun.

I would start by kissing her neck and making her moan and move to her mouth with passionate, open mouth kissing; then I'd start feeling her up while kissing.

We'd take our time and I'd slow undress her then myself, I positioned the webcam so the bed was in perfect view; then we'd start with foreplay and work up to full blown sex.

She didn't talk but she'd moan, sometimes loudly but never scream. The room fucking LOVED her and went BERSERK; even I got surprisingly amount of compliments about my body, cock and how I was handling her.

At one point we had 3 to 4 thousand viewers in our room and tons of people STILL fucking donated which just gave the site free money.

It was fun.
>>
>>17435511
I worked as a chef in an oyster bar and fish restaurant for 2 years. The smell will disappear a few weeks after your last shift.
>>
>>17435476

Eh, if you stop and think about it then jerking off is one of the least disgusting things we do with our hands.

And I said we Brofisted, not held hands you faggot.
>>
>>17435492
No problem homie. Losing your HS friends is tough (I'm 26 and most of my best friends were from that time). Is there any way you could rekindle them? Do you have Facebook?

Speaking of, even if you hate FB, it's still super easy and socially acceptable to hit up people you haven't spoken to in a while or don't know super well. I just started dating a girl I worked with over two years ago, because I hit her up and started a conversation about a TV show we both like.

Use that to help. As far as making friends in real life, I find work to be the easiest for meeting new people, even if it's a gamble. Since you didn't mention work, I'm assuming you aren't, right now. Consider getting a part time as a waiter at a restaurant. You learn to hold conversations with strangers at length very quickly, and personally it made me more charismatic and personable. Plus, restaurant workers usually like to go to bars, and THAT situation would be much more favorable to you.

Maybe even consider looking for local /tg/ games to get involved in. Game stores usually run weekly games that are open to the public, more or less. The general atmosphere is friendly, and most people are there specifically to socialize in a low-risk environment
>>
>>17435528
in other words, you don't get rid of it?
>>
>>17435511

So your hands and you smell like pussy all the time?
>>
>>17435544
Exactly.

It doesnt go. It gets in to your skin, in your hair, in your everything. I once started a conversation with a qt on the bus after a day at work. We were talking for a bit and then she said "you smell of fish". Even after I explained why, it was awkward as fuck.
>>
Okay so I've been regurarly sleeping with this girl for about 2-3 months now and I'm starting to worry she might feel like we're dating/in a relationship. I like her, but I don't have any romantic feelings for her. We usually just meet late at night after having been out drinking with our respective friends. So girls, would you think of such a relationship as more than just being friends with benefits? And how should I proceed to end something I don't even know what is? Although I don't have any feelings for her, I care about her and don't want to see her hurt.
>>
>>17435555
if you didn't/don't like her then why would you fuck her
>>
>>17435538
Look man, I jerk off. My brother jerks off.

But don't stand there and call me a faggot because we don't congratulate each other with a particularly sticky handshake
>>
>>17435543

I see what you're saying man, and I'll give that a shot. After my breakup with my ex, they went around to all of our old friends and blackballed me but that was a couple of years ago, and I'm wondering if perhaps they'll be willing to give me another chance (especially considering that my ex is now living in another state)

I probably should have been more descriptive in the sense that I do have a job, but unfortunately most of my coworkers tend to be retirees, and since I work in the day, less people are willing to go out and instead would rather go home and enjoy the rest of their day. Although, I see what you're saying about that, and will see if maybe some of them won't want to get a bite or something sometime (too early to drink doesn't mean too early to eat lul).

Once again, I really do appreciate your advice. This is honestly giving me the gumption to just get up and go and find some places to go and chill. I really appreciate it!
>>
>>17435562
Kek
>>
File: Air Guitar.gif (1MB, 388x272px) Image search: [Google]
Air Guitar.gif
1MB, 388x272px
>>17435567

Yep, we both came at the same time into our hands then did that bad-ass Solid Snake/Otacon l337 handshake they do.

It brought even closer together as brothers.

Now I can sense him within a 20 mile radius and/or if he's in danger.

It's like The Shining only more brotherly.
>>
>>17435562
I did like her, and i still do, but I'm afraid she's thinking we're in a relationship, and i don't want to be in a relationship with her.

The way I saw it we were both just in it for the sex, although now I'm starting to have doubts.
>>
>>17435589
just imagine how close you two would be if you'd let him nut in your ass
>>
>>17435568
My phone is dying, so my advice comes to an end soon. I think you've got a good idea of what you're doing. Just remember, visit populated places, preferably with common interests if you're lucky enough to have something like that around. Go get 'em tiger
>>
>>17435589
Ok I know I was calling you a fag but that was pretty funny, so I'll lay off
>>
>>17435611

Oh thanks man!

I was starting to fidget and sweat profusely at the fact that you were calling me a faggot.

It's like I was catching COPS.

>>17435597

Woah man, I'm the bigger older brother.

If anything, I'm cumming in his ass.

Unless he can wrestle me to the ground and take it.

I'm not too worried though, I have much broader shoulders than he does and 30 pounds on him easy.

And since I've played Metal Gear Solid 3 I know just about everything there is to know about CQC.
>>
>>17434835
Hey guys, just so you know, I've given a lot of quality advice in this thread but I'm still looking for help with this, if anyone has anything
>>
>>17435640
Don't guilt trip me into helping you.
>>
>>17432463
>What would you think if she asked if she could be dominated by someone else, but did not have intercourse.
I would do my best impression of that fucking laughing crying emoji.
Who the shit is going to buy that? Is she trying to fool herself or what? People who claim to watch porn for the plot are more credible.
>>
>>17435486
>not a single reply
the fuck, I ask about my gf having a rash last week and get 20+.
>>
>>17435640
tell her as you climax
>>
File: SRSLY 2.0.gif (167KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
SRSLY 2.0.gif
167KB, 500x355px
>>17435640

>Hey Arnold reference.

Nigger, if you're older enough to know of that show then you should know how to handle women by this point.

>We have an emphasis on transparency and trust between us.

You can never TRULY trust a woman.

They are emotional creatures and at any given moment can and will turn on you.

As for the 'transparency'; we all have secrets, comrade. Some are bigger and/or darker than others but doubt not, we all have them. You'll never know all of hers and you have a few yourself that you won't share.

TL;DR Don't fucking tell her, period.

Women by nature are two-faced, vindictive, jealous, bitter, catty, etc.

"The naked truth has the power to destroy men's minds.

Only by diluting it with lies and taking it in small
doses can humans maintain a healthy soul."

There you go, you sissy.

Keep your secret and don't EVER fucking tell her.
>>
>>17433317
it's hotter than her running to the garbage/toilet to spit it out or having to clean furniture/sheets after every blowjob. I'd prefer busting deep in them sugar walls, but you can't always get what you want
>>
>>17435783

>Girls spit.

Ladies swallow.

But in all seriousness, I fucked a black grill once who was disgusting by cum and wouldn't swallow, let me cum on her face or in her pussy.

So when she was on top riding me and I was about to cum, I pulled out and came all over her DAT ASS.

After the fact, she said he loved it.

Another time I was with a different grill who said she didn't swallow and I couldn't cum in her pussy but I could cum all over her face.

Another time with a different girl only let me cum on her tits.

My point is: Women/grillz are stupid.

And if you're fucking one who won't swallow or take it on her face then you need to condition her to love it via positive/negative reinforcement.

Or be a fucking Alpha and tell her:

It's happening; it's done been decided.
>>
>>17435173
What do you mean phrasing? Sorry I replied so late, but idk what you mean by it.
>>
>>17435935

It's just how you you make a statement or ask a question.

Definition:

1. the way in which something is expressed, especially in writing; wording.

For example:

You could be blunt and say:

"So you wanna go back to place and fuck?"

Or you could phrase it differently so it's not so direct and lewd sounding:

"So do you want come back to my place and watch a movie or something?

Subtext, reading between the lines, context sensitive, the English language is stupid as fuck.

Grillz can't take direct questioning or honesty; you need to water it down or phrase it in way so they can still feel 'ladylike' and not like a total slut.
>>
>>17435949
Ah, okay I get it. Well fug, now I need to find a place to take her. I really want to go to Disneyland. Would that be too much for her or wut.
>>
>>17435985

How old are you, comrade?

>Disneyland

Unless she's said, out loud, that she fucking loves Disney Land/World and wants to go more than anything; it's a bit weird for you to suggest that.

Makes you look a bit creepy and like a pedophile.

How long have you known her?

Have you held hands, kissed, had sex yet?

Are you 100% sure he's interested in your romantically and/or sexually?

This is need to know info before I advise you, young padawan.
>>
Anybody more on the boring side ever have success with relationships?

I know I'm capable of getting in one (albeit with a pinch of awkward) but I never usually put myself out 'on the market' because I don't do crazy shit I always hear other people doing like "oh man I went skydiving this weekend" or "last month me and my mate went backpacking in europe" etc. So I figure there wouldn't be enough happening in my life to keep them around.

Should I just force myself to try being extreme/enjoy traveling?
>>
>>17436022

Depends, do you have money to do all that shit?

And if you do, could you actually go up to someone and strike up a conversation with them?

Watch the movies 'Rules of Attraction'; it was a scene where an American college student goes backpacking through Europe.

Or YouTube it.
>>
>>17436015
We hold hands, we have kissed, we hang out almost every other day.

I just really like Disneyland, and I'm 18, she is 21. I've known her since March, but we really haven't started talking until like last Month.

I have asked numerous people and everyone keeps saying the same thing. At the formal party we were at, I drank and I was so touchy with her, and she was completely comfortable with it. But when we were drinking with this other girl and the girl's two guy friends, when one of them kept bothering her (girl I like) , she told the dude to chill out and back off/relax. We have opened up to each other alot about our personal lives, we are pretty much match in everything concerning politics to almost same behavior.

It's just a lot of mixed messages desu that I have seen. Hard to explain.
>>
New thread
>>17436039
>>
>>17436042
>>17436015
If you are still here, I will repost and continue in the new thread.
>>
File: NO FAP.gif (2MB, 270x181px) Image search: [Google]
NO FAP.gif
2MB, 270x181px
>>17436042

Disneyland is a bit much, this soon comrade.

It may be fun and cute but it's kinda creepy.

Don't get me wrong I like to go but at the stage of the you're in, it's too early for that.

I suggest going on a road trip someplace; don't know where you live but someplace nice and quiet. Suggest you make it an overnight and get a hotel room.

Look around the town, see the sights, go hiking and when you guys are headed back to the hotel have her get some booze you two can 'relax and cuddle'.

Gauge her reaction to that idea and you'll know if you're going too fast for her. If she's open or excited about it, then you're in like sin.

Don't be too pushy but don't be afraid to advance either.
>>
>>17435659
Why not?

>>17435685
Look man, eventually you grow out of of that "all women are x" mentality. I have literally avoided dating for the last 4 years because of personal reasons, but I've been crushing hard on this girl for a while, actually. She's been cool and up front with me, I owe her the same thing. If she doesn't like it? Oh well, I guess that's up to her.

She probably won't make a big deal out of it, but she's the type to stew. I want to drop it comfortably.

Things are less dramatic when you're closer to 30
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.