[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 35

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Last post from the thread is being CONTINUED
=========

We hold hands, we have kissed, we hang out almost every other day.

I just really like Disneyland, and I'm 18, she is 21. I've known her since March, but we really haven't started talking until like last Month.

I have asked numerous people and everyone keeps saying the same thing. At the formal party we were at, I drank and I was so touchy with her, and she was completely comfortable with it. But when we were drinking with this other girl and the girl's two guy friends, when one of them kept bothering her (girl I like) , she told the dude to chill out and back off/relax. We have opened up to each other alot about our personal lives, we are pretty much match in everything concerning politics to almost same behavior.

It's just a lot of mixed messages desu that I have seen. Hard to explain.
>>
Guys:

How can you still wear boxers? They literally rip all the time if you do anything semi-intense. When will you join the boxer-brief master race?
>>
Girls:

Why don't more of you wear one piece swimsuits? It hugs a lot of the curves you like to show off and brings a subtle sexy mystery to you, instead of just letting all the skin out immediately.

When are you going to join the one piece master race?
>>
File: Winku.gif (2MB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
Winku.gif
2MB, 500x730px
For the Disneyland, kid:

Disneyland is a bit much, this soon comrade.

It may be fun and cute but it's kinda creepy.

Don't get me wrong I like to go but at the stage of the you're in, it's too early for that.

I suggest going on a road trip someplace; don't know where you live but someplace nice and quiet. Suggest you make it an overnight and get a hotel room.

Look around the town, see the sights, go hiking and when you guys are headed back to the hotel have her get some booze you two can 'relax and cuddle'.

Gauge her reaction to that idea and you'll know if you're going too fast for her. If she's open or excited about it, then you're in like sin.

Don't be too pushy but don't be afraid to advance either.

>20 meter spread

>*Commando nod*
>>
>>17436071
I'm in California.
We have been to a few abandoned places and we started using a Ouija board lel.

My friends proposed a trip to TJ before we all go to boot camp and shit. So I really don't know.
>>
File: Urge to snipe, rising..gif (1001KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
Urge to snipe, rising..gif
1001KB, 358x202px
>>17436076

>abandoned places

Nigger, I'm talking about an out of town trip where you can seal the deal.

If you're going to act and think like a stupid 18 year old then don't waste my time.
>>
>>17436090
You coon, that's something we plan out, I'll probably strike it up in a group.

And this girl is different from others desu famalam, she is happy with anything, so idk. Maybe San Francisco or something?
>>
>>17436076
Dude. Cali fag here. Did the whole spoofy searching in my area back in my early 20s. O lawd does cali have good gems. Been to an abandoned insane hospital once.
>>
>>17436076
>>17436100

!

That's it, the answer.

The mother fuckin' Winchester Mystery House.

Take her there and those panties will be soaking wet.

Plus it's cool as fuck.

Think-tanking works.
>>
Two questions for guys:

1- If you're with a bi woman, and the topic of number of previous sexual partners comes up, how important to you is it to distinguish between the past partners being male or female? Do you care what the number of female partners is?
2- How much does a womans sexual talent factor in to your attraction to her?
>>
>women don't care if you have no experience, just don't open up with it
>it will come up sooner or later though, it doesn't matter though. but the "why" does
>saying "i don't know" is a red flag
>saying "nobody has ever really been interested I guess" is just as bad and basically saying "i have no confidence" and no confidence means nobody wants you
>lying about it is bad and you'll get dropped
so I guess there's no winning huh? just give up?
>>
>>17436105
totes legit, I'm a girl and it has always been my dream to fuck on top of a blood-stained stretcher in an abandoned insane asylum that feels like it might collapse at any moment.

Go for it!
>>
>>17436105
>>17436100
Nice dubs, sorry singles fag.

We are located in LA. Maybe the Queen Mary or something? Any good places in LA to check out? We go out to Griffith Park's abandoned zoo every so often. We were actually there a few days ago.
>>
>>17436110
Say you used to be super religious but toned it down
Say you didn't have time because you were busy working on your trade/planning your stable career and didn't get out and start looking since high school
If it's the right type of crazy girl, you could even say you're an emotional wreck of a man and need someone to fix you
>>
>>17436120
>lie
>lie
>lie
what a great way to build a trusting relationship, huh?
>>
Should i maintain my happy trail? I like it when it's taken care of but it's annoying and i just buzz it due to lazyness...

I guess i want someone telling me to stop being lazy but the questions stands.
>>
If a guy clearly has some social problems, how long before you stop talking to him? Could you feel lots of pity that you just keep talking to him?
>>
>>17436107

I'm weird because I love to ask them about previous boyfriends and if they were good or bad in bed, their cock size and if I can compare.

Most lie but I tell them, it's not a jealously thing but a curiosity thing.

As for sexual talent factor, if she suck cock like it's going out of style then I'm golden.

Missionary position works out my traps, arms and stamina so I don't mind doing all the work.

Women are lazy fucks after all.
>>
>>17436137

Abandon ship ASAP; if you don't then you're going to regret it BAD later on.
>>
Anyone else feel extremely embarrassed talking about their past when asked about it?

Basically during highschool some of my friendships went sour and I became a shut in. Life basically boiled down to raiding in MMOs/work/sleep and I only broke out of those bad habits about 3 years ago.

I still only feel comfortable talking about it to people who are or were in a similar position, I mostly get blank looks when I've told normalfags about it. In practice I just end up trying to avoid the topic if I'm asked about what I was doing during that period. A couple of women I had been seeing were visibly annoyed by that but I can't help but feel it would be worse to actually tell them I was basically a basement dweller stereotype.
>>
>>17436113

How about getting choked with a leather collar, nearly to the point of death; while verbally degrading you and gripping your thighs and ass so hard it leaves marks.

And then getting raeped.

Too intense or not spook enough?
>>
whats a period like?
>>
>>17436421
An inconvenience, more than anything
>>
When a girl says "be yourself" what does she REALLY mean?

I'm always worried about if someone thinks I'm boring. I have decent hobbies and good passion, but apparently this isn't enough.
Girls like to have "fun" (who doesn't?). I don't understand this either! Do something surprising/unexpected, right? Okay but whenever I do that I feel it doesn't seem like it worked nor was really "fun".

I don't get it. Any of it. Anything that I try to do seems robotic and weird...at least to me. I mean obviously women are human too and they each have different needs and wants...but damn is it difficult to keep up.
>>
>>17436442
It means "stop pretending to be someone you're not"
>>
>>17436107
Male partners and female partners matter, as grills use strapons (am I out of touch with this?) when with another girl, so in theory the female partners may have contributed to penetration.
>>
>>17436464
Is there anything that I can do (start doing) that will help me stop pretending?

How do I know/determine if I am pretending myself? If there are any, what are some questions I should constantly be asking myself?
>>
I cannot get and maintain a true erection, but can get a softie, masterbate, and ejaculate.

Are there women who might have this for a fetish?
>>
>>17436484
Try comparing how you act when you're around and trying to impress girls with how you are when you're not.
>>
>>17436430

My ex-grillfriend said owning any pairs of white panties was next to impossible.

She had one paid left and it was lacy and cute.

On a similar note, she had a bright green (her favorite color) matching set of bra and panties.

Well I tore those panties off her one day and kept them in my backpack for school and would pull them out a tiny bit so she could see them and blush.

But she never forgave me for ruining that matching set.
>>
>>17436495
>My ex-grillfriend said owning any pairs of white panties was next to impossible.
That's bullshit, if you're not a retard you know not to wear them on days when you're expecting or have your period.
>>
>>17436067
I havent' worn a swimsuit in a couple years so I don't have that problem, but when I do I usually just wear a two piece that covers my stomach.
>>
File: 1470508847885.jpg (71KB, 495x484px) Image search: [Google]
1470508847885.jpg
71KB, 495x484px
What IS the final solution?
>>
Is it wrong to hook up with a friend while we're both high
>>
>>17436489
Thanks
I think for so long I've converted into a "persona" because it's gotten results. I think my mind is scared that once I abandon this "persona" I won't be able to talk to/befriend not just women but men too. And I'll end up losing what I once had. But perhaps this "persona" has become part of -me- and I think that's why I'm confused.
Idk maybe I'm just too afraid of everything.

Thanks again, though
>>
>>17436127
You really are hopeless.

If you're getting into a relationship, it doesn't matter if you haven't had sex if she's actually into you. Unless she was a shallow cunt, in which case that relationship was doomed from the start.

If you just want to fuck a girl to get your dick wet, then yes she will be shallow, but you are also supposed to be shallow. It's a one night fling, so who cares? Point is if this is what you're looking for, which it sounds like you are, you better play yourself up to be as perfect as possible.
>>
Well, this is kinda to anyone.

If you masturbate once a day, will you become less sensitive in general?

If so, is there a difference between boys and girls?
>>
>>17436504

Well my high school biology teacher said a womans period isn't truly regulated until their 30s-40s.

How true that is, I have no idea.
>>
>>17436628

>Less sensitive

You mean physically?

I'm 30 and have jerked off every single day of my life since I was 13 and sex still feelsgoodman.

But I'm uncut so I don't know if that's a factor or not.
>>
Guys, how do you really feel about a girl having guy friends?
>>
>>17436127
Well then you're fucked. Is that the answer you were looking for?
>>
>>17436465
So the thing that guys care about is how many people have penetrated a girl? No penetration, no problem?
>>
>>17436662
depends on how attractive they are and how she interacts with them. i dont care that my gf has 2 beta orbiters. i would care if she had 3 good looking guys looking for an opening while pretending to be her friend or if she still was friends with guys she fucked
>>
>>17436662
Depends on what kind of barriers they have. If the guy is obviously trying to fuck her, that's a deal breaker. If they have no body language limits, also a deal breaker.

If he's just a guy she occasionally hangs out with or whatever it's not an issue.
>>
>>17436728

I dunno, comrade.

Betas can wear a grill down since they know what she likes and etc.

Gotta protect your investment; no loose ends.
>>
>>17436736
Not that anon, but I would hope you would have a closer relationship with your SO than your SO does with their orbiters.
>>
>>17436736
nah my gf has a friend who constantly does things for her. he takes her on dates more than i do and its been this way for 4+ years. he will take her out hiking, canoeing, expensive dinners but it doesnt matter because she isn't attracted to him. dude fucking hates me but i just feel bad for him.
>>17436739
like he said the other guy has no chance because i'm intimate with my gf every day and he's just some chump spinning wheels to no where. sort of cruel to be a girl in her position but she loves the attention
>>
>>17436739
The whole idea is that after you guys fight, he butters her up with compliments and flirting when she's feeling down and gets her to do something stupid. It's a lot easier to avoid fights when you guys arent actually in a relationship.

I differ from that other anon though, because I think it's more like throwing out the trash. If you have to hover over her to keep her faithful, she can't be all that special.

>>17436752
Is your girl even aware of the fact he is obsessed with her? I'd probably encourage a woman I was seeing to get him to move on, because it clearly isnt a healthy friendship.
>>
>>17436777
>The whole idea is that after you guys fight, he butters her up with compliments and flirting when she's feeling down and gets her to do something stupid. It's a lot easier to avoid fights when you guys arent actually in a relationship.
If you have a healthy relationship, 'running into someone else's arms' is not how parties deal with fights.
>>
>>17436795
>If you have a healthy relationship, 'running into someone else's arms' is not how parties deal with fights.
Hence
>I think it's more like throwing out the trash. If you have to hover over her to keep her faithful, she can't be all that special.

It's pretty natural to talk to your friends when you're upset, especially with your SO. What's not healthy is being a mental midget and fucking someone because they said the right words.
>>
>>17436808
Yeah, but if you're in a healthy relationship, you're not going to fuck someone just because you had a fight with your SO. If someone is concerned that their SO is going to fuck their orbiter the minute they have a fight, that's a problem that lies in their relationship and possibly the maturity of the partners, not in the fact that their SO has an orbiter. The fact that the orbiter will try to take advantage of that situation is different.
>>
>>17436067
Peeing is a pain.
>>
>>17436838
Is it really? I'm not an expert on female swimwear but wouldn't you just be able to move the crotch strap thing to one side?
>>
File: 1470542340903.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1470542340903.png
311KB, 439x456px
>>17436137
>>17436147
>tfw paranoid it's a girl you know talking about you
>>
>>17436812
Not that anon, but a good partner wouldn't keep/entertain orbiters in the first place.
>>
>>17436923
What you call an orbiter may just be called a friend to them
>>
>>17436963
Only if they're very stupid, which probably makes them a bad partner in general. Everyone else can definitely tell the difference.
>>
>>17436903
Top kek, no
>>
>>17436975
Unless it's just paranoia on your part
>>
>>17436963
If the guy is clearly pining for her, throws gifts at her, and hates her boyfriend he's clearly an orbiter, much like the guy >>17436752 described.

If a woman still thinks the relationship is normal and healthy she's a retard. More likely she's aware he's an orbiter but likes the attention.
>>
File: Psychopath.jpg (158KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
Psychopath.jpg
158KB, 656x656px
>>17436910

The abandon ship comment is from me and I'm no grill.

Mental illness is a stigma; some types/kinds more than others.

It's objectively not a smart decision to enter into a relationship; especially if you yourself aren't mentally ill or you're trying to better yourself via college/work.

They're drowning and they're more than likely to take you down with them.

It may hurt now but in the long run it'll save you a lot of time, money and heartache.

Love, it's a motherfucker.
>>
Could I require good treatment and loyalty if I am a 2/10 girl with makeup and clothes and losing weight?
>>
>>17436838
>>17436903

Eh, just pee in the pool.

If you think that's gross you should test the water in a hot tub; sperm, vaginal juices and urine off the charts.
>>
File: Dat Ass.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17436993

If you could get up to at least a 5 and suck cock like a Hoover, I'd treat you well and be faithful.

But it would cost you, alot.

You would have to be able to cook, clean, fetch my slippers and smoking jacket when I got home from work; oh and eventually have cosmetic surgery done but that's on me.
>>
>>17437001
Yeah, should I stay single or accept being treated like dirt?
>>
>>17437003
You should get plastic surgery to fix those defects.
>>
>>17436993
>2/10
Either you're exaggerating or you're legitimately something like 300 pounds or whatever. Even a very plain girl who takes decent care of herself can at least reach a 4, 5 status barring deformities.

Discounting all of that anyways, you should absolutely always require to be treated respectfully.
>>
>>17436993
If you find a lonely enough guy and are very kind, yeah.
>>
>>17437016
My body and face is deformed. But yeah I do have a lot of friends but never even kissed a guy, sometimes I hear that some guys would want to fuck me because it would be an experience.
>>
>>17437026
And you actually mean deformed, rather than this just being girl speak for not being happy with how you look? If so I'd probably look into plastic surgery.
>>
For the women here:

How hard is it for you to get a boyfriend? If you really wanted one what steps would you take and what hurdles would you have to face to get one?
>>
>>17437049
Well I consider myself pretty normal and I was 21 before I had my first kiss and boyfriend. I guess I was pretty shy during high school, but I opened up more when I went to uni, so that was still three years before I got even a kiss
>>
>>17437049
I am decent looking.
If I had no standards, it really wouldn't be much of a problem.
Since I have standards, it is quite a pain.
>>
>>17437026

Details?

I have a soft spot for 'Broken Beauties'.

Girls that have physical disabilities or even girls who have extremely low self confidence, they just need that shot in the arm.

I've dated quite a few and told them things like:
"You're gorgeous, even if you can't see it." or "You really quite lovely."

And then if a thin and pretty girl with give us weird looks, I'd kiss the girl and then pretend like the pretty girl didn't even exist.

My way of balancing out the universe.
>>
>>17437059
>Since I have standards, it is quite a pain.
What exactly does that mean for you?

There's this girl used to be friends with, and she's always complaining about how shes single because of her standards. The issue is almost all of them are about looks, and she's not anything special herself. This has fed into a bit of a prejudice against that phrase for me admittedly.
>>
every female reading this i hate you
>>
>>17437071

Sodium chloride reading are off the charts!
>>
>>17437071
Don't worry m8, you're not the only one.
>>
File: Get over it..jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Get over it..jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>17437071
>>17437078

Kids, just because you're young and have had your little hearts broken once or twice doesn't mean all woman are cunts worthy of hate.

Don't get me wrong, most are but still.

Women don't find out who they are or what they want until after their mind 20's.

Until then they're stupid as fuck.
>>
>>17437089
hope you get an inoperable brain tumour
>>
File: 1470562766409.jpg (123KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1470562766409.jpg
123KB, 780x927px
>>17437089
>Women don't find out who they are or what they want until after their mind 20's.
That sounds suspiciously like "wanting to settle down"
>>
do virgin girls turn you off guys
>>
>>17437068
I don't really care about looks all that much - as long as someone is clean, not deformed, not obese and taller than me I am okay with it.
Not ecstatic, maybe, but okay.

My standards are mostly about personality - I want someone humorous, a good conversationalist, genuinely smart, sarcastic, generous, mentally stable, empathetic, kind, and a lot of other stuff.
>>
>>17437101
>I want someone humorous, a good conversationalist, genuinely smart, sarcastic, generous, mentally stable, empathetic, kind, and a lot of other stuff.
But getting all that's harder than the physical traits you mentioned. No wonder you have trouble finding a guy.
>>
>>17437103
Yup. And it's fine, I'd rather wait than date someone mediocre.
>>
>>17437096
top kek no
>>
>>17437105
Don't you worry about turning into one of those old women who spent their lives waiting "for the right guy" that never came?
>>
>>17437096
Women hate virgins m8.
>>
>>17437049
I guess it's kind of hard. I'm socially awkward, not that I'm a horrible conversationalist, people just find me cold because I got the resting bitch face and come off as intimidating. I forget to smile every now and then, which basically means I'm fucked if someone would like to approach me. I don't like making eye contact with strangers either. I got high standards, no drive to search for a boyfriend because I'm not really desperate about it and I honestly wouldn't date me myself so I don't bother that much.

If I really wanted one I would foremost need to loose weight because not everyone like a thick girl and the boys I'm after certainly does not. I got the clothes, make up and looking pretty part down. I believe I could hold a conversation in most topics without much effort if I wanted to. But then again, I'm blatantly oblivious to people who like me, last boy that came onto me shouted in my face that he was in love with me and was fed up with having his advances ignored. I had no idea he had those feelings because we would discuss other girls together...
>>
>>17437110

no i meant i'm a girl virgin.
>>
Guys:
If you were boring or uninteresting and had trouble getting a girl, did going to the gym and getting fit help you? Also, did you ever get the girl that you were interested in after getting fit?

Also a question for Girls:
Would you say it's true that girls would be more attracted to a guy that wasn't really fit but was handsome and then you were when he got fit? Would you say that it's not enough to be handsome and smart? I say this because it seems like females generally go after the "jock" type of guys while at the same time they would ignore the "handsome" guy who is not fit. Thoughts?
>>
>>17437118
Still applies.
Women hate other women who are virgins.
>>
File: Hail to the King, baby!.jpg (113KB, 1271x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hail to the King, baby!.jpg
113KB, 1271x537px
>>17437092

Cunt, my family lives well into their 80's.

You're stuck with me for another 50 years, easy.

While the nice, sweet, innocent boys you would never date or fuck die, all die off at their mid-30's.

>>17437094

Mah nigga!

Thank Allah for 4chan because there's always a JPEG, Gif or Webm that expressions what I think and/or how I feel about everything, ever.

Don't get me wrong, I love women.

But they are the inferior sex, let their emotions affect their decision making and lack fore-site above all else.
>>
>>17437120
I really do not like jocks, nor musician types. Would go for gamer or professional guy over jock and musician any day. But everyone is different, and it may be true that the handsome guy got even more handsome because some features are standing out more after he worked out. But generally my lifestyle doesn't go well with the train 24/7 types of guys so I don't even venture there.
>>
>>17437128
I know everyone is different but would you say that, generally speaking, females are attracted to the "jock" types early in their lives? Like say, ages 18 - 24?
>>
>>17437096
Nah.
Unless she's like 30.

>>17436662
Indifferent.

>>17436628
Only if you use overuse death grip / vibrators.
>>
File: based Wesker.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
based Wesker.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17437096

Yep, because I'm done wreking their little virgin cunts and scarring them emotionally for life; I have to wash my 1800 thread-count sheets to get ride of all their blood and tears.

Oh and my cum.

1st world, handsome, white male problems, mirite?
>>
>>17436039
Girls:

How do I into Snapchat? I wanna 'trade pics' as it were, but I'm pretty terrible at flirting in real life so this is quite a challenge for me. How do I initiate it? Is it weird to ask to see...certain areas? jesus, I'm awkward
>>
>>17436662
I don't mind as long as they are actually friends and not the /r9k/ 'friend'
>>
Girls

I like feet, and I also like to thank that's a very tame fetish as far as fetishes go... when do you think it's ok to bring this up to a woman? Should I wait until we are past dating?

Also, would it be to sudden or strange if I was to suck on her toes during sex?
>>
>>17436994
Honestly who the fuck doesn't just pee in the pool
>>
What am I supposed to do when I 'catch feelings' for a friend? Yesterday we were hanging out and it suddenly hit me like a sack of bricks- "I think I'm in love with this girl"

Seems kinda asinine to just cut her out of my life.
>>
>>17437120

I'm not fit but I'm far from boring and very interesting so I have no trouble getting grillz.

I don't get interested in grillz, they get interested in me.

I've wasted too much time figuring out that chasing grills took up too much of my time and money since the hot ones were stuck up cunts and the 'smart' ones were already taken.

Now I'm a trap-door spider; ambushing any QT3.14s who get too close to me.
>>
>>17437133
Not what I've noticed in my group of friends.

Basic bitches most likely are, the beauty princesses that most boys perhaps are going for. Cardio bunnies definitely are.

But my friends have an elaborate taste ranging from skeleton tattooed guys to husky men with beards.
>>
>>17437107
I'd rather be alone than being stuck with someone I'm not happy with. I am pretty happy by myself anyway.
>>
>>17437154
I know a girl who knows she's a basic bitch. She always calls herself that, she's not really interesting but she said that she'll never lower her standards. She's also overweight. She's very pretty but I don't understand why she has to indulge in it.

Basically:
>pretty but overweight
>always buys Starbucks even when in another country
>only interested in sporty or "jock" types

I know you're not suppose to care what other people think but that can't be healthy. She seems perfectly content on not changing a thing about herself yet she's constantly complaining about not getting a boyfriend. It's funny, because if a guy openly admitted to being "basic" females will do anything in their power to avoid him. Meanwhile, while she's overweight but pretty (I'd say about a 7/10 in the face) she could literally sit back and not change her lifestyle and still have guys approach her. Granted, not the guys that she's interested in but guys will approach nonetheless. Admittedly, I'm interested in her but she started showing more and more that she's basic, I don't have a problem with that but I think it makes sense to stop trying to get with her. Anyone else tried going after girls who were "basic"?
>>
>>17437120
Damn that's a tough one. In high school I was naturally a bit chubby, no fashion sense, not many friends etc but sometime after I did the whole fitness and changes thing. I've become more confident for sure but I stopped caring about whatever girls I was after because I met knew people in the time that I was improving myself.
>>
Girls: My hobbies/skills include listening to music, playing piano, golf, a little bit of fitness some gaming and cars. Are these pretty boring, shitty or unattractive hobbies? What parts of them would be worth talking about in conversation?
>>
>>17437214

>Golf

How the fuck can people stand this game?

It's like slowly dying from cancer.
>>
>>17437234
>he's never played golf
the feel of smacking something with a club and making it disappear into the distance is a pretty good feel
>>
>>17437214
music is a pretty universal hobby. Most people like listening to somekind of music, you can talk about concerts you went to and recent albums, so I would definitely talk about music

I don;t have anything to say about the other stuff desu but I still think it's worth mentionig, because maybe the girl you're talkingto is also interested in it; if not, move on
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1920x1080px
Not sure if that's the best place to post it, but there's lots of relationship discussion here and I don't want to make a whole thread about myself.

Basically I'm extremely anxious, jealous and oversensitive when it comes to my relationship. In the past I had similar feelings towards guys I had a crush on, so I was afraid to start anything more serious, but finally I realised I want to be in a committed relationship. So I asked out a guy I fancied who was attractive to me, had very similar values and interests and I knew he was extremely trustworthy (he never cheated on his ex, wasn't interested in one night stands etc.). I'm a conventionally attractive girl with many interests so he fell in love with me very quickly and even though we're only together for a few months he's extremely committed (meeting families, saying it would be nice to live together - impossible for financial reasons but still - etc.)

I'm quite fine and calm normally, because we spend lots of time together so I don't miss him and his presence calms me down. But now I'm on a long holiday without him and I'm getting really obsessive about the stupidest stuff, like that he doesn't send me emotional messages like he used to, doesn't message me enough and doesn't think about me (?). I'm also very jealous about basically every girl he was attracted to in the past (fortunately there aren't many), even though I consider all of them to be less attractive than me and would go to their fb pages to confirm it (very sick behaviour I'm afraid). Still, some of this girls rejected him and I can't help thinking that he would rather be with one of them than with me given the chance - I even asked him about it once and he said he would always choose me now that he got to know me better (I'm a pretty closed off person but warm and affectionate with people dear to me)
>>
>>17437323
(continued)

I'm not even scared that he'll actually cheat on me or break up with me (at least not consciously), I just can't bare that I seem to be spending far more time thinking about him than he does about me. I always get that obsessed about people I love but I guess it's not normal for everyone. But I do get jealous looking at some of my friends who seem to be getting messages from their partners all the time. And it's already afternoon here and he hasn't messaged me yet

So, should I explain my feelings to him (I already let him know I would like to get more messages)? Or should I just calm the fuck down and stop thinking about him obsessively? How to achieve that
>>
>>17437324
You really need to just calm down. You mentioned you're on a long holiday away from him so it makes a little sense. What you're feeling is separation anxiety which is pretty normal, I had it myself when I was away from my gf on the other side of the country for a few weeks. It'll pass after a little time once you get into the swing of the holiday.

However if you feel this way all the time even when you're near him, then that's a little much. Jealousy is normal but going through the facebooks of all the girls he's liked or meets and comparing them to yourself is some real creepy shit.
>>
>>17437121
This is some quality bullshit right here. Perhaps if they act all prissy about having made some superior choice, but no, women do not hate virgin women simply for being virgins.
>>
I broke up with the girlfriend officially recently. Officially because we had done the whole breakup makeup nonsense a couple previous times that left this grey area. I break it off knowing I can't feel the connection anymore. She then says all I did was use her for sex and as a space filler, which for me wasn't true at all but what I said fell on deaf ears.
Is it worth reassuring her at this point that it wasn't like that? That I truly cared. Isn't dating like that anyway, using each other for sex and hanging out together?
>>
>>17437357
Just block all contact and move on man, it's not worth talking to her anymore.
>>
My girlfriend recently told me that she wants me to experience more of life and take a break from the relationship for a little bit. We're long-distance and have had a pretty open relationship as it is. What are the odds that she has just moved on and wants to open up herself to the possibility of finding something better vs. actually wanting to get back together at some point in the future?
>>
>>17437377
(Further questions): What should I do in the meantime that keeps me healthy and on track to improving my own life? Should I eliminate the possibility of finding her on Facebook so I'm not jealous? Should I block her and cut all contact and completely move on? Should I keep a little bit of contact between us so that she doesn't just forget about me alltogether? How should I handle this?
>>
>>17437357
You can try, but I doubt it will make a difference. She's lashing out because she feels hurt and rejected, not because she's rationally convinced that you never cared about her.
>>
>>17437377
We can't know.
LDR are a ball and chain, she might want to help you, she might be doing it for herself, we just don't know.

Random thought: you say you are open but she wants you to experience more, this is a one sided openess, right?
>>
>>17437396

More or less. I'm definitely a lot more dedicated to her than she is to me, but that may be what's really hurting us. She's been hooking up with guys and girls alike since we first started dating which is fine, my only rule is that she doesn't develop feelings for anyone else (which is kind of a long-shot but I don't want to do anything like that).

I have a feeling the reason that she's doing what she's doing is so that she can open herself up, and because her friends don't like me much because of an argument that happened between us, but I'm just not sure if she's the type to come back to people or if she's just letting me down gently and doesn't want to continue. She said that she wants to be there for me "as a friend", which tells me she doesn't want the relationship, but then she has also mentioned the possibility of a break and nothing more too. I haven't really had much time to speak with her on it, because since the last time we spoke, I convinced her to give me another shot, and then I decided to give her space (which, since that point (Thursday) she still has shown no interest in messaging me or communicating with me in any way).
>>
>>17437411
She might want to free you from this ball and chain
She might think it's unfair to you becaude you are much more invested in her
She might think it will be better for you to move on

Those are things she can do with good intentions, the bad intentions ones you have already read here more often than not.
How you will relate to her after this is up to you, just don't ghost her.
>>
>>17437438
what will happen if ghosted?
>>
>>17437443
You start to think why the other person did this, whose fault it is, if your fault why, if the other's fault why, you miss the person but can't speak, even those feelings stop there is always this thing on the back of your head wanting an explanation.
It's really bad.
>>
>>17436421
>>
Girls - Recently my gf has been really insisting on having a MMF threesome. She claims it's a fantasy she's always had and she thinks it would "spice things up" a little. I told her no, fuck that, in a relatively nice way.

This bitch gonna stray on me?
>>
>>17437482
Tell her you want a MFF in return, to gauge her reaction.

Either way, bail. Most fantasies should stay fantasies, and she clearly thinks the opposites.
>>
>>17436662
I don't mind but a girl I dated earlier this year was like that and she wound up being a total cunt so my opinion might be a little skewed
>>
>>17437460
Not that guy but damn. I need to work on this.
>>
>>17437482
Not necessarily, it's hardly an uncommon fantasy to have.

Having said that, being insistent is disrespectful and absolutely not done. A threesome should only ever been done when both halves of the couple are enthusiastically on board, it doesn't lend itself well to being a favor.
>>
>>17437482
I would actually not do the suggesting wanting a MFF threesome, but instead I would sit down and have a serious talk with her about what she is expecting.

From most of my experiences, having a threesome is a lot more fun in porn than it is in real life- there are two results that can happen. In your case, either 1) the guy gets jealous and starts to perceive the woman as giving the other guy way more attention which can cause problems or 2) the guest in the situation will end up feeling like a third-wheel because the girl is too afraid of situation 1 and will try to avoid that from happening- which will invariably lead to an awkward experience for all three people involved. And, the worst news is:

These experiences are not mutually exclusive.

Meaning that you could easily experience 1 if you're not ready for it, as well as 2 happening.

Coming from a bisexual male here, I don't mind the idea of having another man involved when I'm in a relationship with someone else. I actually find it kind of exciting, and, if you're looking to drive your woman CRAZY with attraction for you, taking the first step and initiating sexual contact with the other guy can be a major turn on for her (i.e making out with the guy, trying to turn the other guy on. etc. etc.).

I would suggest to you to open your mind up a little bit and allow the possibility of new experiences. However, if this is simply not possible for you, I would express this to your woman in a calm manner, saying that you're not comfortable with that sort of contact. If she's not okay with your wishes (which you're totally entitled to have, trust works both ways, and you shouldn't be manipulated into doing something you don't want to do), then that might be the end of the relationship.

Logically, she should be willing to understand your wishes. It might make her sad, and you might have to do some serious sucking up to her in order to make the relationship move on.
>>
>>17436421
Can't speak for everyone because the way hormones influence you is to an extent individual. But for me - there comes a point when you suddenly don't feel 100%. You recall a shameful memory that you've long accepted and grown used to, and suddenly it hits you like new information and makes you feel ashamed. You see yourself in the mirror and suddenly can't notice anything but the dark circles around your eyes, that your skin isn't as clear as normally, or that the color you're wearing doesn't flatter you. You feel like you look exhausted and shabby. You become emotional over minor things that you would normally shrug off. Suddenly a more pessimistic view on something you normally look differently at seems the more realistic one.

Then you start bleeding, which makes you feel pretty gross. Even if you use a tampon and pads, there's always some amount of leakage so it is a bit like walking around with an adult diaper. You can feel yourself bleeding when you sneeze/cough/laugh sometimes, yet you have to pokerface through the interaction at hand anyway and pretend you didn't just wet yourself. The paranoia of others smelling the blood pops up when you feel awkward anyway. On top of the bleeding you get diarrhea from the hormones, and you can get really bloated and cramped. This varies from having to take a painkiller to being confined to your bed cradling yourself. I also tend to get quite horny, which seems semi-common, and my desire for fatty foods (like deep fried stuff) appears out of nowhere and is quite insistent.

I would describe it as just being a bit under the weather once a month. You can function, you're just not in your best shape.
>>
>>17437460
I'm starting to have a sneaking feeling that she is ghosting me without cutting off the possibility of contacting each other.

Since our initial discussion on Thursday morning over the phone, she has not sent me a single message. Before then, I was always the one initiating conversation with her and it was never the other way around. For a while now, I thought that it was because she had no interest in me, but when I look back on it, I seem also to have been rather dramatic when we talk and was extra affectionate towards her, so it might have made her feel awkward (especially if she doesn't feel the same way about me). Could this be the case? Or could she be trying to send me a message that she doesn't want to communicate anymore without actually telling me in person?
>>
>>17437460
so maintain minimal contact? we would be great friends, evident during the relationship, but as lovers and serious partners, the communication was just not on the same page as well as long term items such as kids and possible career relocations
>>
>>17437565
not the original op of the question but advice appreciated
>>
I drank 10 beers last night. I woke up this morning with a really tight and slightlt painful chest. This has happened before after a night of heavy drinking. Anyone experience this before? Am I just hungover or what
>>
File: sperry.png (116KB, 654x544px) Image search: [Google]
sperry.png
116KB, 654x544px
girls

opinion on this shoe for a slim, but toned 25 year old white male. Who typically just wears a solid black T shirt and button down shirts with the sleeves rolled to the elbow and jeans?

i'm terrible at clothing/shoe shopping. I cant tell if these look stupid or good (honestly I have no sense in this stuff). I can't tell if these look faggish or if they are actually nice.
>>
>>17437623

Awkward design and sorta ugly, desu. But also, they're fucking shoes, barely anyone will pay attention to them. But if you care, go for something simple and timeless.
>>
>>17437623

Boat shoes look great with board shorts, like a summer outfit, they dont look good with pants unless they are the cuffed pants at the bottom.
>>
>>17437638
>>17437631

thanks for the opinions
>>
File: sketchers.png (151KB, 654x277px) Image search: [Google]
sketchers.png
151KB, 654x277px
>>17437631

if you're still here..

?
>>
To both men and women:

What are some red flags in a relationship that might not be easily noticeable?

Also, what are some turn offs?
>>
>>17437614
Probably dehydration.
Could be more serious though. Best to ask your doctor.
>>
>>17437662
For me the most important red flags concern the other relationships in his life. Does he have friends that go way back? Do his siblings like him? Can he get along with his exes?
If someone appears to be much sweeter to you than to other people in their life, chances are that it's not their sincere character.

Similarly, when people only act polite or respectful when there are consequences if they don't. I don't trust a man who seems respectful yet is condescending towards waiters or people younger than him. Someone who truly believes in other people's value doesn't need to be forced by social etiquette to treat someone with care.

As for turn offs - immaturity, especially the kind where they feel like obviously investing in their relationship (like telling friends that you had a special night planned so you can't join, or being cutesy with you in a social setting with his friends) makes them look like a pussy. Sexual shyness - wanting to keep their shirt on during sex, not being comfortable with making noise and blurting out weird dirty talk, and/or always needing to be on top and dominant. Playing games and comparing you to other women; trying to fit your relationship in their idea of how these things (women, relationships, sex) supposedly work, instead of using what you have and are as a starting point to learn from.
Not liking kids and/or pets also makes me dry up.
>>
>>17437654
those are children's shoes why would you tell and 25 year old dude to buy them
>>
How long does it take for you guys to start missing an ex? For me, it's almost immediate, but I'm wondering how it works for other people.

Keep in mind, this isn't a toxic relationship we're talking about, just more of a falling out more than anything.
>>
>>17436988
This anon speaks the truth.
My last relationship ended in a trainwreck.
This girl had clinical anxiety, dissociative episodes, and general depression. On the plus side she like to get fucked up, was horny as a bitch in heat, and we got into some good conversations late into the night.
You can dip you dick in crazy but be warned.
>>
I don't think this is thread worthy so
grills
I just threw up for the first time while on my period
is this gotodoctorworthy?
I usually have cramps, back pain, and mild diarrhea which was easy to deal with but the cramps are worse now and now throwing up?? what do
>>
>>17437703
Probably nothing serious.
Monitor for a few more cycles and if it gets worse then get it checked out.
>>
>>17437689

what would you recommend then?
>>
Guys
How can i tell if one is actually hitting on me or just playing around, when we normally joke around a lot?
>>
>>17437703
You seem to have a heavy period, i had pretty much the same symptoms. Try getting on birth control it works wonders
>tfw no more period
Thank you based modern medicine
>>
A question for anyone (desperately need insight)

Male here who asked out a female for hopefully what will be a date.

We been planning together for a while and seems interested. so far we decided on Bowling and a nice little coffee shop.

I just want to know what order should be the best plan? Bowling then coffee? Or coffee then bowling?

also any tips or thoughts on how to give off date vibes but not put pressure on her?
>>
>>17437754
I'd say bowling then coffee, any awkward silences are less bad when there's distraction and activity going on, and you can proceed to chatting once the ice is already broken.

It should be pretty clear, if she doesn't get that this is a date she is being willfully obtuse or completely inexperienced. You can drop further hints by asking her if you should pick her up (if that's practical), offering to pay etc, but ultimately I think if you are still in doubt at the end of the day, I'd just tell her you had a lot of fun and if she'd like to go on another date anytime soon. (Provided you did have fun and a kiss is not yet in the cards.)
>>
>>17437654
No.
>>
>>17437662
Red flags for me with regards to men is being mentally unstable. If you have some serious issues that you need to work out with a professional then the relationship isn't going to work.
>>
Girls,

When you're in a relationship, how are you able to keep enjoying sex with your partner after a number of years.

In my previous relationship we were together for about 4 years and towards the end I was not physically attracted to him at all and I had to basically force myself to have sex with him.
I'm not sure if that's normal or if that was because of our underlying relationship issues such as problems with trust and communication.
>>
>>17437552
Like i said, we can't know for sure. Sucks ,right?
>>17437565
If you are ghosted you don't have contact, i don't understand what you mean.
>>
girls
When a guy you are not interested in asks you out and of course you don't say yes, does he also attain creep status to you? Because I asked some girl out and she said the usual "I'm busy this week" but now she also avoids me like the plague. The last time I saw her was when I asked her out and the last thing I said to her was me asking her out I think.
>>
Girls,

My ex and I broke up after I walked out during a fight. She was screaming at me, I saw nothing constructive coming from it.

Back Story:
She's a bit closed off since her last relationship. She woke up one day and her bf said he wasn't happy and never was. She's really hesitant overall now. I love the girl that's behind all of those walls. I can see it, she comes out at rare moments but she's there.

I showed up that next morning with roses and took her to breakfast. I ran an errand with her and she was all over me. Hanging on me and all. Then she read that message about how I couldn't tell her how I felt and I wasn't surprised she talked shit about me to her friends since she did that to me about them. She shelled off again.

We texted last week and she said "I don't think we should talk for a while" on Wednesday. On Friday I took stuff by without her there so she didn't have to see me, I didn't text her either. She messages me that night and says "Hey, I didn't know you were stopping by, Thank you for the exam preparation books, that was really nice of you." ( I bought them after her boss said the company would front the bill for her certifications).I responded saying "You're welcome, I was hoping they would help". No response since.

Why did she contact me after saying let's not talk two days prior? Obviously I didn't text for a reason. It wasn't necessary.
>>
>>17437820
*this week

not last sorry
>>
>>17437812
You only attain creep status if you act like a creep after getting rejected. Either way the girl is going to feel bad/awkward about rejecting and might want to avoid you in order to avoid any potentially weird situations.
>>
Is it weird/odd that I don't date girls(my race) who have either had sex or been in an interracial relationship?

I feel I should clarify Im not some red neck, I was born and raised in an upper middle class family in the NorthEast of the USA.
>>
>>17437810
Yeah but since it's been four days since it happened, I'm actually starting to feel better.

If she is ghosting me, then I'll make her jealous by passively letting her see how good my life is becoming without her. I'm not gonna wait for that bitch.
>>
>>17437866
It's not weird, although you should use that as a personal red flag to determine whether you are racist in any other way. Not saying you are, just saying that shit can exist even without you knowing it very well.
>>
>>17437759
sounds like a plan.

She kept mentioning train and bus access nearby, but will offer to drop her off home to be nice.

I'm not expecting much on the first date like a kiss, a hug is okay too, no pressure. I'm thinking about the cheesy play of kissing her hand lol
>>
>>17437876
If you want some advice from another guy, don't expect anything. Expectations lead to disappointment.

Your ultimate goal is to have a fun time and make a new friend. If you feel the vibes, don't let your nerves get in the way. Start with something small like a hug or something and if you're feeling more then go for it. Just don't set yourself up for disappointment if you can help it.
>>
>>17437874
Just due to skin color I dont think that makes someone dumb or less skilled at something. Im just not about that interracial shit in my sex life and im not into the girls who are either.
>>
>>17437482
Yes. That's a sneaky girls way of getting strange dick.

Women in normal relationships where they love their partner literally never want threesomes.
>>
>>17437551
>The paranoia of others smelling the blood pops up when you feel awkward anyway.

Yes we can smell it

No it's not a big deal

No, no one cares

Yes it will change how guys act around you
>>
>>17437786
If you wanted it to continue you would have worked harder at trying to keep the sex interesting. Disregarding any "trust" issuses.
>>
>>17437623
oxfords, my dude

>>17437742
most men flirt with everyone. if you're interested, flirt back. come on this isn't hard
>>
>>17437874
>implying racism is bad
>>
>>17437890
>yes we can smell it
Never have in my entire life.
>>
>>17437908
Really? I'm a dude and I smell it on a regular basis
>>
>>17436107
>>17436725
depends on the person I think. I personnally don't care about the number of past relations/penetrations. The best gf I had were the most experienced / relaxed about sex. they were both bi also.
Sexual talent comes with confidence and communication (not necessarily verbal) with your partner, these are the same things that makes you attracted to someone in the first place

>>17436545
be sure that you want the same thing. If he/she wants it to become a relation and you do not, you could lose your friend.

>>17436662
the more I like them, the more jealous I get. It stays at low levels though.

>>17437003
stay single a few more year, exercise, a 8/10 will fall in your arms soon enough, most of us prefer a 5/10 smart girl over a 9/10 bitch.
>>
>>17437883
this
>>17437908
this guy smokes
>>17437915
this guy doesn't
>>
>>17437697
When it's not toxic, it's immediate. Melancholia is a drug for me.
When it's toxic, I can erase my emotions pretty easily. It comes back years later when something makes me think of it.
>>
>>17437915
Seriously?
You either have a perfect nose or hang ouy with some filthy women
>>
>>17438050
Neither

It's not like its easy to mask the scent of blood gushing from your vagina
>>
>>17438052
Idk i grew up with many women i only noticed it when opening the trash bin. Taking a shit smelling blood sucks.
>>
>>17437786
I would say its likely because of how you felt towards him at the end of the relationship. If nothing changed about him physically in that time especially.

I know for myself at least, that having unresolved anger/issues/distrust built up in a relationship that I lose passion and desire for sex, even if I find my partner still sexually attractive, something I am experiencing now with my partner of two years.

However Ive been in a 3 year relationship before that was healthier, where both the partner and I expressed our feelings and talked out disagreements/worked things out and never lost sexual interest in him.
>>
>>17438118
Sucks? Interesting. I didn't know people felt that way. I'm not really bothered by the smell of blood, since with periods and nose bleeds, it's pretty common for me to encounter blood. Is it bad for you because you associate blood with pain and danger, maybe?
>>
>>17437915
It's probably just your upper lip
>>
girls i have a bayface and im close to ottermode, do you think iit is going to look weird?, i am 5'11 with a babyface
i started going to the gym because i wanted to look at myself in the mirror and think that i would fuck me but i dont know if my body is going to match my face
>>
>>17437178
i kinda did, basically my oneitis for like 2 years was a basic girl, we had nothing in common at all (i am a guy who goes to bars, concerts, at the time i had less friends and was skinny as fuck, while she was well pretty but basic so that meant listening to popular music, going clubbing, wearing UGG boots, etc) but at the same time we did, talking to her was incredibly easy for me and the attraction was mutual, but i was an emotional wreck at the time and she was a conservative girl so she wanted me to court her and all that shit so we never got together, we are friends now and she still is basic as fuck but i like her.
the reason she was attracted to me was because i was not a regular person and we could talk for hours about random stuff.
basic girls are still girls and if you dont have chemistry then dont even try it, she might be pretty but if you dont compliment each other what the fuck are going to do when you are together
>>
>>17438210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJN7q4B7ug

Watch the whole thing, faggot.
>>
Women, am I retarded for not recognizing the following:

There's a girl I've been getting close with who does not speak English natively, so she often asks about particular sentences. It occurred to me that lately she's been intentionally embedding thinly veiled cues in her grammar questions, things like "For you to never look at me would make me sad", "I'm starting to like him", "I could use a boyfriend". We were clearly flirty in other ways and I didn't even process this. She's not stupid, but I think I am! I've got to pounce on her when I get the chance. Which I was going to do anyway.
>>
>>17438349
ya i know, and i mean i want to see myself in the mirror and be convinced that i am attractive at least to someone, its sad but true
>>
>>17437890

My nose isn't even that great but if she's sitting within 3-5 feet of me, I can smell it too.

The copper taste and smell of it comes from the iron in your blood.

And in the pheromones in there and I become an fucking Indian tracker.

Why do you think dogs like to tear out the crotches of your panties.
>>
>>17437140
I think when you start having sex, ask her what turns her on and then open up up about yours. If she's okay with it let the relationship continue and see where it goes. If not, fuck that bitch you don't want that anyway.

As long as you get the go ahead (as in talked with her before hand or she pretty much gives you the go ahead knowing yo love feet), it should be fine. I'd consider toe sucking nice addition to foreplay, you'd be literally kissing/sucking from her head to her toes.
>>
Do I last too long? Whenever Im having sex it takes a good 25-30 minutes for me to cum.
>>
File: The grillz never came..jpg (120KB, 682x767px) Image search: [Google]
The grillz never came..jpg
120KB, 682x767px
>>17437140

>Be me.
>No interest or desire in feet.
>Exposed to 'delicious feets' maymay every fucking day.
>Get a QT3.14 grillfriend who is reddit scum.
>She actually has really pretty feet.
>She wears sandals a lot so her feet have tanlines.
>She paints her toenails once a week.
>One day while looking at her feet I say that I'm going to put her foot in my mouth and bite my lip.
>>
File: NO FAP.gif (2MB, 270x181px) Image search: [Google]
NO FAP.gif
2MB, 270x181px
>>17438420

Nigger, what?

When I'm getting a blowjob or fucking, I can last 3 seconds or three hours. I'm uncut so it still feelsgoodman I can just mentally decide wen I want to cum.

When you're having sex try doing long division in your head or just close your eyes and think of England.
>>
Girls:

Girl I'm super into told me she liked me but was not ready for anything (this was after a couple of dates). I thought it was her way of letting me down gently, but one of her friends insisted it was true, and it's an anxiety thing (I knew this about her anyways, as I have the same problem and we've talked about that in the past). We have been losing contact a lot since then, and it's been 5 days since we spoke. What should I do? I really don't want to give up on this girl as I'm crazy about her and I'm struggling with it all already, but everything seems fucked and it's looking like that's what I should do. My male friends have just advised me to stick with it, but it seems a little hopeless to me.
>>
>>17437518
>was like that
What's that supposed to mean? She had male friends?
>>
>>17438140
The odor gets strong when it get locked inside a bin, plus the smell is different from regular blood a bit.
>>
>>17438433
Im not trying to last longer. Most of the time I can keep going after they have already cum. It feels like it takes way longer than it should when Im doing something sexual and most of the time I gotta finish myself off.
>>
File: Air Guitar.gif (1MB, 388x272px) Image search: [Google]
Air Guitar.gif
1MB, 388x272px
>>17438436

Getting 2nd hand information like that is NOT a good sign, comrade.

You need to cross the fucking Rubicon, now.

Ask her out on a date and be physical; walking close together and putting your hand around her waist, when sitting in a movie, put your hand on her thigh, put your arm around her should while walking or driving and ,last but fucking not least, kiss her.

Not one of sissy lean in and give her a peck on the cheek kisses; I'm talking about about a slightly open mouth kiss but DO NOT try to make out or eat her face.

This is a pivotal moment, comrade.

Do you want to be known as a fucking Operator or Delta male?

The choice is yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>17438436
Well she's not ready for something so you can either sit around for an indefinite period of time, waiting for her to be, or you can move on with your life.
>>
File: Fuckin' Metal 3.0.png (634KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin' Metal 3.0.png
634KB, 613x522px
>>17437482

I've done MMF threesomes before.

It's exciting and change of pace.

Most guys are cool about it since they want to make their grillfriends or wives happy.

Most couples have rules:

>No kissing.
>No cumming inside her pussy.

So no emotional attachment can occur.

I mean, I can hardly handle one women by myself so why would I want a FFM threesome?

Now a MMF threesome, me and a brah get to fucking wrek this slut.

Give it some though, think of rules you want to establish, tell her this is a ONE time thing unless you enjoy it too, make sure to VET this guy, talk to him before hand, make sure he knows the rules and will abide by them.
>>
>>17436062
you were probably buying too small of boxers if you ripped a bunch of them
>>17436107
1. strictly for health concerns, it might be a neat trivia thing to know how many female partners, but i'm not one to get deep into past partners
2. i prefer an experienced partner, but if we're about to fuck there's obviously some attraction
>>17436137
hard to say, probably long enough so the dude doesn't murder you if he's that kind of fucked up?
>>17436442
probably means you're coming off as fake desu
>>17436662
true platonic-tier friendship is theoretical at best, and one of them is trying to fuck the other at worst, but i'm too salty from previous relationships ending from cheating to give an unbiased opinion
>>17436993
seek some personal improvements if you feel are a true 2/10
>>17437096
not really into fucking virgins. often too inexperienced and i don't want to imprint/have someone be super clingy
>>17437120
you'll get more initial attention/shallow girls by being fit, but you can't squat away being boring
>>
>>17437662
>lack of friends, especially same-sex friends
>poor communication
>jealousy/controlling personality
>>17437697
it's easier to get over it when the relationship is truly toxic
>>17437742
there's no universal tell for either gender, otherwise life would be exponentially easier
>>
File: 1409809712193.jpg (44KB, 550x369px) Image search: [Google]
1409809712193.jpg
44KB, 550x369px
>>17436910

Have the same issue man. Thankfully, I don't think she visits this place... I hope.
>>
>>17436062

I don't really remember when I joined the Boxer-Brief Master Race.

I always used to wear white boxers in high school so...

I think it was about 7 years ago.

I felt that my junk needed more support but cover more skin than the tighty whities.
>>
>>17438475

I want to wait around... I know that's a God awful idea though. I don't meet people I have a connection with/fall for all that often. It's just the fact she told me she really liked me as well, but still wasn't ready to give me a shot that I can't get my head around. I think that is why I'm struggling with the thought of moving on.

In my heart of hearts, I know I should, but I don't know how too and I really don't want to push her out of my life... but then it seems she's doing that to me anyways. Fuck, this is the worst.
>>
>>17437697

Depends on how long you've been with her, if you guys have grown apart and if you really loved her.

Either way: Six months or until you start fucking other chicks.
>>
>>17438513
I used to have a lot of friends but almost all of them have moved away for college/careers and now I only have like 3 friends.
>>
>>17438448

Are you cut?

Big cock?

Or maybe you just don't find her sexy or attractive anymore.

Who knows?
>>
>>17438533
If you want to wait around, the wait around. Just remember that there's no guarantee that she'll want you when she's ready for a relationship. Don't complain that you wasted X amount of years for your oneitis and you didn't even get her in the end. Or worse, she gives you this line and then two weeks from now she's in a relationship with another guy.

The way I see it though, if she wanted to date you, she'd date you and she'd be willing to try and get over whatever her fears are
>>
>>17438550
but you are capable of making/maintaining friendships, no?
>>
File: Double Evans.jpg (96KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
Double Evans.jpg
96KB, 800x437px
>>17437759

>Met some chick on POF.
>Her profile she's going shoot down 90% of guys because they're not interesting.
>"Oh rly? It's on like Donkey Kong, cunt."
>Message her and we agree to meet at a Starbucks.
>Am interesting, funny, charming, seductive and have a certain level of mystique about me.
>Live nearby.
>Ask if she wants to come over and check out my condo.
>She agrees.
>Have a grillfriend who lives with me.
>I tell her I share the condo with a lesbian college student to help her out and pay less rent.
>The stupid bitch believes me.
>She's into Zodiac stuff.
>Says she has a HUGE tattoo on the outer thigh.
>Tell me show me.
>Pants come off, look at tattoo.
>Start kissing, leads to bed room start fucking.
>I chose not to cum insider her or at all.
>She asks why I didn't cum.
>I told her I didn't earn that right; just to mind fuck her.
>Oh man this slut is intrigued by me, it makes me sick.
>She goes home and I block her on POF.

Mission Accomplished.

Anyways, Starbucks isn't a horrible place to meet for the first time since it's a public place an women think they're safe there.

But you need to be able to hook them right then and there or else you're finished.

Double edged sword, comrade.
>>
>>17438551
Im cut and idk about size. On a good day Im 7 inches on a bad day im 6. Seems like it gets bigger when I stop masturbating for a few days.

I mean I do find her attractive but I resent her a lot. Not even in a relationship anymore just fwb pretty much.
>>
>>17438590
Im one of those people who are shy around people at first but once I get to know you more I become pretty social.
>>
File: 1469831563637.jpg (34KB, 591x585px)
1469831563637.jpg
34KB, 591x585px
>>17436039
To the women out there
what is the difference between a girl and a women
Im a 21 year old transgender women and often times i feel like a girl and not a women. I want to get past this and start feeling confident in myself but it always traps me with this feeling of weakness and desire to conform.
>>
File: blush.png (64KB, 231x482px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
64KB, 231x482px
If a prude girl you've been close with for a long time starts talking about a porn scene out of the blue, is it better to tease her about it in a flirty way or roll with it like it's the most normal thing in the world?

I'm bad at this thing, even though she's the rotten type of girl (roughly her words, not mine)
>>
>>17438603
You're not feeling confident because you are really a man tricking yourself into thinking youre a woman.
>>
File: 1469437852672.png (167KB, 906x453px)
1469437852672.png
167KB, 906x453px
>>17438616
>>
>>17438480
KEK.S
U
C
K
S
>>
>>17438593

Nigger, you just pin-pointed the answer to your problem right there.

>Resent

Resentment can and is one of the most unattractive and even hateful feelings ever.

That's what is holding back your load.

Make sense?
>>
>>17438599

So you open once you get to know me but you're too shy to meet new people.

So your situation is a paradox then?

"Who Dares Wins"

Just make small talk with people for a minute or two, if you get good vibes then continue and if not then bail.

You kids are so melodramatic.
>>
Women

What does sex feel like for you? Do you actually enjoy the sensation of penetration?
>>
File: mein shelf.jpg (37KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
mein shelf.jpg
37KB, 405x720px
I'm a history buff and have a few books on my shelf that some people would find questionable if they didn't know about my hobbies prior to coming to my room.

How would a girl react seeing a copy of Mein Kampf on a book shelf? I have other books for opposing ideologies like Das Kapital but I get the feeling those two aren't nearly as offense to the laymen.

I keep it between a copy of a manga and a children book because I think organizing it this way is funny.
Should I hide the manga too?
Should I just hide all history and weeb shit until we get to know eachother a bit more?
>>
>>17439032
If they didn't enjoy sex why would they have sex in the first place?
>>
>>17439044
Well, given that I'm not white, I wouldn't think you were some sort of white supremist or something if I had somehow made it to your room.

But assuming I was white, I wouldn't think much of it if you had other books about political ideologies. If you didn't and those were the only two books, that'd be cause for concern. Don't really give a fuck about the manga.
>>
>>17439044
probably want to hide Mein Kampf in an "out of sight" spot. Supremist or not, you'll probably be labeled as a nazi by most normies
>>
>>17439044
I wouldn't think much of it.
If we have been talking for a while, enough to get into your room at least, I guess you would have told me at some point you were big into history or something.
>>
>>17439049
I have books on libertarianism, communism, fascism, you name it.
Maybe it would make sense to group all of these books together so that it's more apparent that I'm not a nazi
I've been called a nazi before it's not something I want people to think of me

>>17439057
I keep it behind a scarf that dangles in front of my book shelf but it's still visible from the side
>>
>>17439044
I would think you are a sperg wanting to show it off because of the organization.
>>
>>17439062
I don't know why you wouldn't group them all together anyway. It just makes sense, and allows you to find what you're looking for easily.
>>
I didn't bang a chick even though she clearly wanted it. Next day she was giving me the cold shoulder like she wasn't interested anymore. However, I texted her and she is still really responsive and makes jokes responds quickly ect. Have I been blessed with a second chance or is she just being friendly now?
>>
>>17439057

You know, every loved to talk about how charismatic Hitler was and how much mystique was used to keep the people in awe of him.

People tend to forget that just a few years earlier he was a starving artist living on the streets; he was just at the right place and at the right time when someone just saw potential in him.

Then he was groomed to be this amazing public speaker and figurehead.

If you faggots want to someone to admire, it should be Stalin.

He started out life as a street thug and killed, back-stabbed and actually worked his way to the top.

Plus he was so fucking based; he loved American western movies and would wake up his foreign ministers in the middle of the night to come watch them with him.

He was truly a hero.
>>
>>17439044

>Manga sitting next to Mein Kamph which is near a Nietzsche book.

I bet you're an interesting guy.

Just throw a Hunter S. Thompson book in there and you're a true litterateur Patrician.

Not being sarcastic; I just enjoy people who enjoy a variety of interests.
>>
>>17439157
i mean, if you want to ignore the millions of people who died as a result of his rule/regime, then yes he was based.

one of the few people in history that can actually be described as "worse than hitler"
>>
>>17439088
she'll probably revenge-reject you if you try to initiate it
>>
"If I were single and you were interested that would be a huge thing that would make me peace out like nope"

Is this really how girls react to guys showing interest in them? I was talking to a friend about my interest in a relationship and this is what she had to say about it.

I asked another friend about this advice and they said the person in question was a fucktarded "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" type. So now I'm really not sure what to believe.
>>
>>17439290
I fucked your mom so hard she told me her next baby came out retarded

I can only assume it was you
>>
Dicks out for Harambe
>>
Either gender,

One problem I have with women is falling into the "friend zone" quickly and people have told me is that its because I don't escalate the situation sexually.

So /adv/ how do I get more sexual with a woman without being sleazy?
>>
>>17439088

Tell her you weren't feeling well that day and you wanted to bring you 'A' game to the table so you held off.

Then ask her out again for a do-over.
>>
>>17439319
I don't know how other girls feel about this or whether they'd agree, but I don't think that 'not escalating soon enough' is your problem. If I like a guy enough to date him, that's not going to change the longer I know him. If anything, I'm more likely to want to date a guy the better I get to know him, rather than right off the bat.

Unless he turns out to be an asshole, of course
>>
I met a girl online after not talking to one for a long time and became infatuated with her. She can probably tell right? Will she keep talking to me?
>>
>>17439319

You need to make physical contact ASAP without being creepy about it.

'Accidentally' brush her arm/hand with your hand, then smile.

No hugs, that's faggot shit.

Ask her if she wants to go out, no fucking SOMETIME, but a specific date; if that day doesn't work for her, ask her for one that does.

When you say "You wanna go out sometime?" It screams that you're not willing to drop everything at a moments notice just for her.

If you haven't made a move within the first week, she assumes you're clearly no interested in her and you're friendzoned.

Godspeed, Beta comrade.
>>
>>17439171
Thanks, I'll definitely look into Hunter S. Thompson. I'm not familiar with their work.
>>
File: 1469222588288.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469222588288.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>17439157
>admiring a communist

they are literally less than dirt
>>
>>17439389

Not Communism, just as a person.

He wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty and got results.

I respect that.

Plus, he won the war for the Allies by stallin' (lol) off their most veteran/elite soldiers and their precious heavy armor on the eastern front until the allies were ready to open a second front.

Truly, the basest of based men.
>>
Women:

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?????
>>
>>17439319

>One problem I have with women is falling into the "friend zone" quickly and people have told me is that its because I don't escalate the situation sexually.

What you said can play into not getting anywhere, but it sort of puts the cart before the horse.

Women tend to have a good sense for desperation. I would say the number #1 problem most guys get into is being clingy and needy. This isn't just blah, blah, blah, "be more confident," but actual consequences of character and situation. People in shit conditions (mental, physical, financial) are simply going to carry over that baggage into relationships.

What the femanon said >>1743933 is one of those preference things. In my experience, actual attraction develops pretty quickly with women, and you should know within a few minutes at a bar or wherever if someone is going to be down or not for more interaction. That sort of perspective is important, because you shouldn't be immediately attached.

Don't listen to this guy >>17439362 . Even if you can use psychological tricks, and all the touch bullshit, its a mask of being a general sad sack.

The best way to be successful with women is be successful in life. Authenticity is difficult to fake.

You could, also, always find a nice domme somewhere to help you out.
>>
This thread is surprisingly dead.

It usually picks up at night.

That is when all the freaks come out, mirite?
>>
>>17439410
You know what they say about crazy girls
>>
>>17439407
I can love you but i'm only a women when i'm in a skirt.
>>
File: Heaven.jpg (30KB, 415x538px)
Heaven.jpg
30KB, 415x538px
>>17439408

>Authenticity is difficult to fake.

Lying, much like any other skill, requires practice to perfect.

Tell grillz you were in the Army or Navy, lie about your major, lie about your family, lie about your interests so you can match yours to theirs.

Say something enough times, it's gets easier and you even believe it yourself.

You'd be amazed at the number of grillz, I've fucked.

Not bragging, just stating facts that my technique works.

Develop your own and you conquer the pussy.
>>
Anyone ever tried taking HARD revenge on their exes?

If you did, please PLEASE PLEASE take the time to reply and tell me your story.
>>
File: Fucking Metal.gif (339KB, 400x235px)
Fucking Metal.gif
339KB, 400x235px
>>17439411

That they're some of the best fucks you'll ever have?

Just don't tell them:

Your real name.
Phone number.
Address.

Then you should be good in the hood.
>>
File: Hail Satan.jpg (113KB, 644x480px)
Hail Satan.jpg
113KB, 644x480px
>>17439450

Oh Jesus, do you really want this?

Mine is a horrible tale that will show you the true darkness that resides in the souls of men and what they're capable of if they can't contain it.

As for HARD, the only thing HARDER would be if I killed her afterwords.

Actually, some may argue that living the rest of her life with the mental, emotional and physical scarring of what I did to her might be worse than death.

Dost thou still want me recant my tale?
>>
>>17439485
Please go on.
>>
>>17439444

>Lying, much like any other skill, requires practice to perfect.

I don't disagree.

>Tell grillz you were in the Army or Navy, lie about your major, lie about your family, lie about your interests so you can match yours to theirs.

I find this ethically dubious, but whatever works for you.

>Not bragging, just stating facts that my technique works.

That may be so. I imagine the existence of the pick-up artist bullshit is at least example that there is a market. >>17439319 will have to decide based on his character how he wants to go about things.

>Develop your own and you conquer the pussy.

I've always succeeded by more traditional mechanisms (good job, financial stability, exercise/diet, education). That said, I'm not going to disparage you for doing what works. I am, however, rather skeptical of how that gamesmanship will carry one forward as they age.
>>
If she didn't like me or found me annoying would she reply with one word texts? I have to talk to this woman usually most days and she does give me more than that but I can't help but feel she just wants to say fuck off
>>
File: Vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>17439503

A well thought out and written response; I am impressed.

I too use socially traditional mechanisms in life; I'm a relatively good looking, white, male, I'm about to get complete my bachelors degree and own my own condo.

But there's always been a part of me that's refused to conform to social norms and just be another rank and file part of society.

It's not a desire to 'Take down the man or establishment' since they actually benefit me greatly.

One semester, I just adopted this new persona of a sarcastic, witty, charming, outspoken, extrovert but also intelligent and wellspoken when he wanted to be; that's not who I really am but I used this persona in addition to clothes and hairstyle to sell it.

I was amazed at the number of girls that hit on me, flirted with me, gave me their number, dated me and had unprotected sex with me.

After the semester was over and my 'experiment' was complete; it became my heroine. Each semester, I become someone else; mostly someone who had served in Navy who was charming but also had some edge to him.

Anyways, the sex was no longer my desire; it was the excitement of the hunt. Most of the time I would let my prey approach me but i I saw they were interested in me, I would take the initiative and engage them.

It become a game to me and I became very good at it; so here I am, with my countless stories and anecdotes about my experiences.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

Fin

>>17439499

I'll get to you in a minute so grab some snacks and a tasty beverage.
>>
Dating a stripper, bad idea?

The lap dances and being nude in front of people doesn't bother me but is there things I should know?
>>
>>17439602
Ignore the feminazi replies you get.

Look, you're an adult, you're free to do what you will. This girl, is not a quality girl, the complete opposite, this isn't "just dancing!!1!!" nor "Art" or whatever shit, this is called being a WHORE. Stay away.

It's up to you to stay away or not, but if you don't you'll regret it, but all in all, it'll be a learning experience for you, albeit a tough one.

I've done my work here. Good luck.
>>
>>17439612
Whore: slut with no self-esteem nor pride.
Stripper: slut with no self-esteem but with pride.

R8 my generalization.
>>
>>17439442

In a class at college, I was fucking a grill and we both agreed another grill in the class named Chanel had a banging body; she also wore short skirts and dresses.

Anyways, I sat across from Chanel and I told the other grill I was going to use my phone to make some upskirt videos of Chanel.

Well I was in view of the grill I was fucking and one day when Chanel wore a short skirt; I looked over at the grill and gave her a *Commando Nod*.

She watched out of the corner of her eye while I use slight of hand to position my phone between my legs while recording video.

I ended up getting around 10 minutes of footage; after class was over the grill and I went back to my place and she said watching me do that made her super wet. We watched the video of her spreading her legs, showing her g-string, crossing her legs, etc.

The grill and I got so worked up that we fucked like our lives depended on it.

I ended up making a view more videos and then when I was on dates with the grill, I would start doing it in public just for the thrill of it and how excited it made her.

So please ladies, wear more skirts and short dresses.
>>
>>17439630
10/10
>>
>>17439578

>But there's always been a part of me that's refused to conform to social norms and just be another rank and file part of society.

It seems like you had an interesting outlet, in changing your persona. Actually, I find that kind of fascinating, and something I'll have to mull over. I agree that sex itself is sort of the poor-man's target, but few actual fulfill their needs with that, so I don't bear them ill-will.

I found my niche away from "normal" society in the BDSM community, particularly D&s. I've always enjoyed guiding and teaching others, and watching a former switch subby carrying on the lessons that you provided to someone else, is something I've always enjoyed.

From the sounds of it, your persona/facade has become something with greater weight and depth than people simply reading off PUA lines expecting to make up for their lack of everything else (which was what I was mostly negative about).

I'd say, "best of luck," but as you know, success needs no luck.
>>
>>17439634
You sound fat and ugly as fuck

just like everyone else in the BDSM ''''''''community""''''

see : rejects
>>
>>17439602

The girls have to pay for stage time and really only make money by doing private shows in the back rooms and/or sexual favors.

Many 'dancers; supplementing their income by fucking some of her well off customers/being a call girl.

Is she making this a career or doing it to 'pay for college'?

In my opinion, jump ship; but if you can fuck her first, do it.
>>
Girls: How are you generally approached by guys in public and in private?
>>
>>17439642
We are both in college so yes it is for paying tuition.

Should I try to spin it into a fwb relationship? She is very easy to talk to and we share common interests so it's not like there isn't something there. If so, how do I make it a fwb relationship?
>>
>>17439602

>Dating a stripper, bad idea?

Depends.

>The lap dances and being nude in front of people doesn't bother me but is there things I should know?

You say it doesn't bother you, but in practice it may not be so simple. I would imagine that you could have issues if you are the skeptical or paranoid type, simply with the inference that a woman who strips for money would be unfaithful. That doesn't mean she will be, but I have known a couple people who have dated strippers, and the failure is usually on them reading conspiracy into everything after awhile.
>>
>>17439408

>Women tend to have a good sense for desperation.

What kinds of behavior stand out as desperate? The obvious stuff like orbiting, being obsequious, constantly competing for attention, or more subtle things?

The reason I ask is because I've got a girl that I feel I might want to start being more aggressive with, but I don't want that to be misconstrued as desperation. Then again, by aggressive I mean unambiguous and confident, which I guess is different than being an orbiting beta.

And funnily enough, this woman didn't start showing any affection for me until months after I met her. And during that time I showed basically no interest in her beyond the occasional and platonic chat. I'm guessing that by not giving a shit about her, I became her friend without placing myself in the "friendzone".
>>
>>17439634

I respect you and your willingness to not judge.

I attempted the BDSM lifestyle but I got too dominant and physically violent; I know some people like that but I felt like it was bringing out something in me that I wouldn't be able to control.

One could argue my persona is even worse than being physically violent but I can control my persona outlet as opposed to the other option.

>>17439637

“Judge not lest ye be judged “

Or

"Different strokes for different folks"

You don't know him, me or anyone else here so play nice.
>>
>>17439659

>Should I try to spin it into a fwb relationship?

This is a good line to pursue to be honest.

>If so, how do I make it a fwb relationship?

Just be straight forward.

"I'm attracted to you, and you are attracted to me. Would you like to fuck?"

Really, it is that simple. When I was younger, and in college, I'd beat-around-the-bush a great deal. As you get older, and people care less about stupid decorum, you gradually just end up being more upfront.

As before, if you feel that you are the type to get attached, then don't even make that play, because it will blow up on you.
>>
>>17439659

That's tough because between that type of work and school; she has no need or desire to have sex with someone unless she was in an 'actual' relationship.

Then again you can always pretend to be in a relationship but have ZERO expectations for a future with her and in the mean time enjoy the sex.
>>
>>17439693
>play nice

I'm sure your life is miserable enough where I don't even need to stab you with my naughty words
>>
>>17439693
Nigga you are the cringiest person i have seen posting regularly and all you say is a loop between 3 or 4 things it tells a lot about you.
>>
Is it roughly true to say that women don't touch people they aren't attracted to? Of course understanding that what matters is touching that is more than what the woman does to people generally, and that it is not for blatantly utilitarian reasons.
>>
>>17439723
I don't touch a lot of people. Doesn't mean I don't like them. Other girls touch everyone. Doesn't mean they're attracted to all of them.
>>
>>17439731
Well, I know. The second sentence of the post recognizes this, in part.
>>
>>17439750
>its a apply advice from one female to all females episode

you niggas never learn
>>
>>17439757
What boards do you frequent senpai?
I only ever see you here.
>>
>>17439705
Part of my conflict with starting a fwb with her is reflected with this post >>17439711

I am not sure she would want to have a relationship like that instead of a romantic one. She did say she was looking for one on our first date (a romantic relationship that is) and I wouldn't want to totally miss out on something.

I'm a shy person and I do like her which isn't something that happens often. She did seem to assure me after telling me she was a stripper that she tries to be as faithful as she can or rather never wants to do any "extra" things to customers. I guess she makes plenty with dances since she is very attractive (another thing about her, I never been with someone has beautiful as she is).
>>
>>17439714

You would be quite shocked at how happy and content I truly am.

My own condo, do well in school, no girlfriend, have a fun hobby of character acting, sex only a text away and I own a Chiweenie.

Why do you think I'm here all the time; I worked smart, worked hard and now I can do whatever I want, more or less.
>>
>>17439693

>I respect you and your willingness to not judge.

Age and experience go a long way. Also, you tend to get used to people with all sorts of fucked up kinks, even if you don't necessarily like them.

>I attempted the BDSM lifestyle but I got too dominant and physically violent; I know some people like that but I felt like it was bringing out something in me that I wouldn't be able to control.

I don't really know what to tell you with that. "Too dominant" is an incoherent concept to me, so you'd have to explain that more. Hard dominance, torture, and sadism, however, are not remotely my jams. Like I said, I'm more into teaching, so I'm a "Daddy" Dom, and my girls are more on the bratty side. If you really are in an extreme area physically, you'd probably need a very experienced dom(me) as a mentor. I had a Mistress for a few years who taught me everything about being a good dominant, so some might argue I'm actually a switch, but w/e.

>One could argue my persona is even worse than being physically violent but I can control my persona outlet as opposed to the other option.

It sounds like you view yourself as someone who takes on personalities as one would wear a mask. It would strike me that such a situation would allow you to more easily flip between mental states. So long as this does doesn't screw over your life, I can't see it being something clinical.
>>
>>17439766
I frequent /a/, /tv/, and /v/ usually

I only trip here because this board is shit city

>>17439768
Cool story bro
>>
>>17439717

Oh I assure you, there are FAR worse than I; they just don't want to write it down because then it makes it tangible and makes them realize what they've done.

Some can handle it; some can't.

>>17439772

I appreciate the information, comrade.

I'm would love to have a Mistress take me down a few pegs; I think it would do me a lot of good. I have a fetlife so I may just look into it.

Thanks again.
>>
>>17439778
Kek
Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 6376478.jpg (425KB, 910x1954px) Image search: [Google]
6376478.jpg
425KB, 910x1954px
I don't know what to say or do now. I never expected to get this far.

Surprisingly enough, I'm not a virgin and have even dated a couple girls. I'm just an idiot. Halp
>>
>>17439798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

I will wage shitposting until Allah takes me
>>
>>17439803
"I could watch you suck my dick"
>>
>>17439805
It's not shitpost if it's funny, is it?
>>
>>17439692

What kinds of behavior stand out as desperate?

You are looking for specifics, but desperate is what it is. I know, tautological. From body language to the timing of responses, you aren't going to easily be able to cover for it.

> And during that time I showed basically no interest in her beyond the occasional and platonic chat.

This would be a good example of not acting desperate. The problems emerge, once the focus shifts.

>>17439767

>I am not sure she would want to have a relationship like that instead of a romantic one.

Oh well.

>I'm a shy person and I do like her which isn't something that happens often.

>She did seem to assure me after telling me she was a stripper that she tries to be as faithful as she can. ...I have never been with someone has beautiful as she is.

These lines strike me as rather telling. Could you tell me why that is? I'm not being coy.
>>
>>17439811
I don't know man, I just do what comes naturally
>>
>>17437324

Don't let him know you want him to message you more. I did that and it was a major fuck up - he didn't react bad or anything like that but it made me feel like her HAD to talk to me and was just doing it out of obligation. From my experience please don't do it. If he's a chill dude who loves you he'll be fine with it but it made ME feel like a clingy cunt and that was shitty. Don't fall into my trap, friend. (P.s. I do the Facebook thing too and all it does is make me sad and I hate myself for being so hateful and jealous. It's strange how jealousy changes us. It's all just a matter of trust - you'll be happier and calmer the more trust you have for him. This is my first relatinship and I've been with him for 7 months and I'm STILL learning to trust him. Just let it take its time. You'll learn to trust and in the end, it'll be so worth it because the trust will be whole. :) )
>>
>>17439818
That's one of the things i want to do more, i used to be funnier when i was spontaneous.
>>
>>17439836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3cPk_edRU

Put on some classic shit like this and let it rip
>>
>>17439816
Sure. Part of why I don't often like as in be attracted to most women I have come across is that I just have a high standard it seems for what I want. For brevity sake to list a few: she actually listens, has a lot of confidence, and I found her knowledge and taste in things to be noteworthy.

But I could just be giving her a pass for being so physically attractive but I don't feel that is it. I'm an average looking guy and dealt with some self esteem issues in the past so I guess that is coming through with getting attention from a 10/10.

As for the being faithful comment, I think she is just aware of the stigma.

I assume this is the type of explanation you were asking for
>>
>>17437887

Very true.
>>
>>17439848

>I'm an average looking guy and dealt with some self esteem issues in the past so I guess that is coming through with getting attention from a 10/10.

This is what I expected from what you wrote, and the area that is going to be most concerning. There is nothing preventing an average looking person from ending up with a 10/10, however, it is the self-esteem thing that is the tricky part.

When I mentioned before having friends who self-destructed when dating strippers, it was their own inferiority that consumed them. Even if she is amazingly loyal, you are going to be your own worst enemy if you hold her on a higher tier, as your response seemed to have intoned. You risk treating her as a 10/10 knockout, instead of just her as an individual.

That was the reason for the question, and simply a word of caution.
>>
>>17439717
>>17439714

Well to be 100% honest; I'm writing a comedy book. I'm posting the same 2-3 stories written in different ways/styles to see which derivative gets the most positive lulz/keks.

It's very similar to "I hope they serve been in hell" but my daddy isn't rich and I don't have a group of brah friends to write about.

Hope you guys don't mind being my focus group because people that come to 4chan and/or have a similar sense of humor typically found here are my target demographic.

I've saved every one of these 'ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything' pages for the past week for data and relative stores I can steal.
>>
>>17439882
I think your sample size is diluted with normalfags
>>
Women:
When you reject a guy is it because you have no interest in him or because you don't feel like being in a relationship at the moment
>>
>>17439877
Yeah you're right. So should I just keep that in the back of mind and try not to be head over heels? Or should I aim to fix the self esteem issue and just bid a farewell to this one?
>>
File: best hero.png (378KB, 546x624px)
best hero.png
378KB, 546x624px
Is it bad that I'm extremely attracted to a 14 year old girl I met on Overwatch? I love her high pitched voice, she's literally just some girl who plays OW all day. I'm 25 but I just feel unable to control my attraction to teenagers. actually buying a new headset because of all the new Overwatch friends I've made as a result of her.
>>
>>17439887
Guy here.

It's always because they're not interested in the guy himself. When they meet a guy they're actually attracted to all of a sudden they're interested in a relationship.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (29KB, 467x315px)
images-2.jpg
29KB, 467x315px
>>17439887
The later implies the former motherfucker
>>
>>17439896
What's bad and absolutely pathetic is that your "friends" are in an online game. You're 25. Stop being such a loser and go make real life friends and meet real life girls you can develop unhealthy obsessions over.
>>
>>17439886

Well normalfags come here to act stupid.

While stupidfags go to Reddit to act smart.

I just wanted to gauge the types of reactions I got so I could have have positive feedback as my proof of concept to show a publisher when I have a rough draft ready to show them.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3404x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3404x3024px
>>17439905
I'm just asking
>>
20 year old talking to 17 year old isnt bad right?
>>
>>17439938
As long as you don't get caught doing it
>>
>>17439889

>Yeah you're right. So should I just keep that in the back of mind and try not to be head over heels?

What you just wrote, again, is very telling. At the very least you are cognizant of the issue, but it is one that you aren't going to be able to simply mentally check. Seriously, re-read what you just wrote. "Try to not fall more head-over-heels for her." Not a great sign.

>Or should I aim to fix the self esteem issue and just bid a farewell to this one?

Look, I'm not going to tell you what to do with matters of the heart. Based on experience, and your responses, I can't see this ending in a good outcome with the state you are in now. That said, I was never one to take sage advice when I was younger, and I still turned out well.

Work on all facets of your life: job, finances, health, hygiene, education, and it will all come naturally, in time.
>>
>>17439931
Shit questions, shit answers.
If they reject a guy solely because they don't want a relationship then they would accept the first guy that comes their way.
You gotta think shit through, brovarovisky.
>>17439938
Talking to underages is against the law.
>>
>>17439946
I've always heard something on the lines of that though from people who were interested in the other person. It just confused me is all
>>
>>17439966
People say shit, bromovic, such is life.
>>
>>17439938
If its legal theirs nothing wrong with it (Aus legal age is 16 lol)

I just asked out a 17yr old and im 24
>>
>>17439803
Anyone?
>>
>>17439987
Stuff like that pisses me off
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.