[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2010-2014 >SHAFT WAS riding the co-tails of Monogatari,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: Studio_Shaft.svg.png (44KB, 1200x412px) Image search: [Google]
Studio_Shaft.svg.png
44KB, 1200x412px
>2010-2014
>SHAFT WAS riding the co-tails of Monogatari, Madoka, Nisekoi and Hidamari as arguably the best studio in the industry

>2017
>SHAFT is now a monogatari milking studio
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1488850398304.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1488850398304.png
191KB, 419x398px
>riding the co-tails of Nisekoi and hidamari
>>
>>160495067
>smug anime face
Stop.
>>
File: 1499217084874.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
1499217084874.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>160494977
>now

Also, Hidamari Sketch was a pet project and wasn't meant to seriously turn a profit. I can't remember why exactly they decided to animate it, but it's not anything serious.

>>160495127
problem?
>>
>>160495067
>Nisekoi flopped meme
Stop.
>>
File: laughing snakes.jpg (182KB, 1233x1069px) Image search: [Google]
laughing snakes.jpg
182KB, 1233x1069px
>>160494977
Now they're sucking on the fat Fate cock. SHAFT has truly fallen.
>>
File: 1565.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1565.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
They've been a Monogatari milking studio for the past 5 years.
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.
>>
Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end. The crushing gravity, intoxicatingly thick gas / liquid and radiation would be enough to kill anything originating from Earth instantaneously, but the lost souls must endure it for eternity.

Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in small, invisible isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through. They collectively experience their own suffering and each other's, for in life they did not care about their brothers or sisters, but now they are required to.

Gazing upwards at the planet's core, screaming in hopes that the heavens will open for them and that God will let down his hand. Their pleas are never answered. They did not care about him in life, a feeling that is now largely mutual in death. He will have mercy at the end of all things, casting them into the lake of fire, the portal to nonexistentance.

New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft which will transfer those who have accepted God's grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, his, children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. It blossoms with life, much like Eden once did. It seems just out of reach for those in the innermost circle of Hell, the worst of all, which taunts the truly evil for eternity.

The demons are mostly absent, having made home within our own planet's core. When this world has overstayed its welcome, the earth's crust will give way and the serpents will ravage.
>>
>>160494977
It's a doggy dog world anon, good anime are daimond dozen.
>>
File: 1499263234620.jpg (143KB, 480x625px) Image search: [Google]
1499263234620.jpg
143KB, 480x625px
Shaft is nothing more than aniplexs little bitch.
>>
>>160495448
>>160495391
>words words blah blah blah
you sound like a monogatarifag
>>
>>160494977
3-Gatsu is their best work in years
>>
>>160495592
probly u have ur dads cock in ur ars rite now as u typed tht fagot comment

guess wot m8 im gna giv u on more chance yeah cus im a nice bloke yeah (thats wot ur mum said like if u agree). 4 now ill let u livebut m9 if u ever get cheeky like dat again me n my crew gonna roll down 2 ur flat on my brothers scooter and fuckin put a brick thru ur hed cunt c whos avin a fuckin laf then

now dont mind me bout to finger bangyour sis. my hole crew got bare cider on deck were blasin the finest shit and listen 2 sick bassline choons out my m8s iphone G A NG S T E R L I F E
>>
>>160495637
>3-Gatsu
I agree, but that was after a series of blunders that lasted 3 years.
>>
File: 299.jpg (705KB, 2081x1233px) Image search: [Google]
299.jpg
705KB, 2081x1233px
SZS 4 never
>>
>>160495552
Rather be a bitch then make the same flops like kyoani.
>>
>>160494977
>milking Monogatari
>only 1 series this year and it's airing over the course of 2 days
Am I on /v/? The studio wars arguments have always been so fucking awful and nonsense. It only boils down to "Stop making stuff I don't like."
>>
>>160495924
Don't think they plan to with Matsuki being dead.
>>
>>160495924
Not even an OVA to adapt the final chapter. It's a sad world we live in.
>>
>>160496524
>2017
>1 movie 1 TV series
>2016
>2 movies 1 ONA
>2015
>1 TV
>2014
>3 TV

Stay in denial faggot. 3 gatsu is the only relevant thing they've made in years.
>>
File: 1495954294836.jpg (75KB, 849x353px) Image search: [Google]
1495954294836.jpg
75KB, 849x353px
>>160496354
>flops
>still makes more than shaft
How embarrassing.
>>
>>160494977
But they're doing Fate, Zaregoto and 3gatsu as well.
>>
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
>>160496764
Wow for a small studio, SHAFT makes a lot.
>>
File: 1494289641333.png (291KB, 521x645px) Image search: [Google]
1494289641333.png
291KB, 521x645px
>>160496798
>>160495864
>>160495717
>>160495448
>>160495391
Just look at this analdevastated shaftkid.
>>
>>160496823
>founded 41 years ago
>is still a small studio
Bunch of incompetent fucks.
>>
>>160494977
what are Sangatsu, that firework movie and Fate extra then?
>>
>>160494977
It's sad that /a/ is full of retarded shitposters who don't even know about great anime such as ef, Arakawa, Maria Holic, Natsu no Arashi, and a bunch of other great works Shaft shat out in the late 00s.

Why can't we just have a single legitimate thread? Why does everything have to be /b/ tier shitposting all of the time?
>>
>>160496823
>makes a lot
>literally losing money if you take out monogatari money
>>
>>160496764
It doesn't feel like Shaft is getting much for all the projects they take on.
Nice that BONES is recovering though.
>>
They're just too busy with their new indian branch office.
http://shaftanimations.org/
>>
>>160496949
sorry, but it's impossible: kyoani shitposters want to prove their boring ass studio is somehow still relevant when all they are shitty Sol and fujo pandering
>>
File: 1494698074986.png (13KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1494698074986.png
13KB, 100x100px
>>160497019
>muh kyoani
Every fucking time.
>>
>>160497019
But KyoAni are currently milking Free!, Chu2 and Hibike. They don't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>160496915
>Only became relevant after Shinbo revived the studio
>Has 2 massive hits that top the charts for decades
>Mainstream series on NHK that will probably go for a third season
>Mainstream movie that will probably top 5b thanks to Kimi no na wa marketing team
>Finally has their own store

To me they are progressing well.
>>
I am typing a response

>bitch dont typ e arespone.

I am posting on 4chan.

>bitch dont post on 4chan

I am going to reply

>bitch dotn reply

Do you see? Are you fucking blind? Blind autistic? Blind autistic

>hurr durr muh 10 hours

Nobody fucking gives a shity, nigger

>>160496852
>>160496852
>>160496852
>>160496852
>>160496852
What thk is wrong with you?
Do e like some disorder?

re you replying to me and these other people?

WHA
Tellme?
>>
File: 1500110726372.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500110726372.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>160497137
>>
Why does Shaft attract autists like ack?
>>
>>160497089
The difference is that kyanus milks their own properties.
When will shaft stop sucking Sony's dick?
>>
>>160497107
>Mainstream movie that will probably top 5b thanks to Kimi no na wa marketing team
Now, I'm a big shaftfag myself, but no fucking way this will happen
>>
>>160497019
>>160497089
I remember when KyoAni vs. Shaft was a thing.
Too bad SHAFT is has fallen to grace.
>>
>>160494977
Shaft RIP [*]
Kizumonogatari visual side was a disaster.
>>
>>160497215
I remember when KyoAni vs. Shaft was a thing.
Too bad Kyoani is has fallen to grace, ran away from TV series so they dont have to compete with SHAFT. Now they have to compete with Shinkai and Hosada every year and flop with films.
>>
>>160497187
kyoani literally has a LN division that produce trash that can be animated, Shaft has to work like any other studio by contract (other than sunrise and toei of course) and Aniplex is probably the bigger fish in the market and source of endless job
>>
>>160497187
>The difference is that kyanus milks their own properties
This changes nothing. Fuck, they were better when they were Key's bitches.
>>
File: sakurako.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>kyoani vs shaft thread
>>
shaft alway lose to kyoani prove me wrong
>>
>>160496764
Kyoani makes more than Shaft even with the Monogatari milking factory in full throttle
That's pretty sad.
>>
File: 1496728229254.jpg (230KB, 586x906px) Image search: [Google]
1496728229254.jpg
230KB, 586x906px
>>160497246
Kyoanus was competing with Sony/aniplex.
Shaft was/is just a slave doing it's master biddings.
>>
>>160497306
you first senpai
>>
>>160497315
What is a production committee?

Toei and Sunrise blows both out the water 10 times over? So what of it? Toei better?
>>
>>160497246
KyoAni still makes great shit like amagi and kobayashi. Like, they were shit until KyoAni animated it
>>
>>160497377
Thanks to their only good director Takemoto
>>
What is wrong with you people? Do you really think this everlasting "Doge" stupidity is some sort of perpetually funny meme? Are you attempting to enter into the realm of forced forced - meta - ironic - forced memes? Do you think people actually stop to read this repetitive and completely unfunny nonsense? These stupid Doge memes have been forced on this pathetic board for as long as i can remember. They are no longer interesting, or funny. I have been ignoring this garbage thread for over a year now. I just automatically scroll past it like the dirty piece of garbage that is jammed into the corner of the dumpster that you walk past every day. Do you have some sort of mental block? Do you have a severe memory problem that causes you to forget that this stupid shit has been posted EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR OVER A YEAR?

NOBODY LIKES IT ANY MORE. Doge is nice. Dog is best friend. SO WHAT?? You can take Doge and stick his furry weewee right in your bottom for all I care.
>>
>>160497184
Shaft is the designated cuck studio.
>>
File: Anime For Kids.png (452KB, 1514x772px) Image search: [Google]
Anime For Kids.png
452KB, 1514x772px
>>160497306
At least use an /a/ related image
>>
>>160497377
>KyoAni still makes shit like amagi and kobayashi

fixed for you
>>
>>160496754
>Stay in denial faggot. 3 gatsu is the only relevant thing they've made in years.
Sadly, this is an above average accomplishment in the industry.
>>
Well, I'm done. I tried to prevent it, I tried to teach them how [s4s] works, but it's too far gone.

Completely enveloped in new posters from /b/, and [r9k]

[s4s] is slowly but surely devolving into a bad board.

I remember when it was mainly Tsuua, Kekkats, Akari Akaza, and a few others. But it's all long gone. It seems even Cocksucker 3.0 isn't pleased with the direction of this board.

It's over. People are making threads straight out of >>>/b/ and >>>/r9k/.

10 years ago, 10 years ago I found 4chan. I was 15. I started on /b/.

For the first 4-5 years it was excellent. Had fun, and there was OC everywhere. Those rage comics that everyone hates now was the best material around. Even as far as 2011 and maybe part of 2012 was acceptable. But I pressed on for as long as I could, because I couldn't accept how much it changed.

Spring 2014, I decided to just visit a few boards out of curiosity. I found [s4s] and loved it immediately. I even started my own newspaper, checked everything, and made a few everlasting memes that people like.

But as of recent, [s4s] is becoming /b/2.0. I said it was going to happen in one of my newspapers, but no one listened.

It's been a fun ride, [s4s], 4chan, anon.

Good bye.
>>
I honestly don't understand the point of this board. How can you people seriously just sit around all day and spout all this retarded bullshit? It's so fucking stupid and literally nothing here even approaches being vaguely funny. It's just the same fucking thing over and over again with meme this and meme that. No well-adjusted person would ever come to this board time of their own free will because there's nothing worth coming here for. There's nothing funny or intellectually stimulating that normal people enjoy. You know who enjoys this sort of repetitive crap? Autistic people, that's who. I'm being fucking serious when I say that everyone who keeps coming to /s4s/ is at least some part autistic. Congratulations on your autism but maybe you should at least make an attempt to better yourselves and try spending less time here. Maybe then you'll see why normal people don't find any of this funny.
>>
>>160497477
>this is an above average accomplishment in the industry.
Not anymore. Jesus Christ even PA and Dogakobo and White Fox is better than SHAFT these days.
>>
2012 was KyoAni's last good year. It all went downhill after Chu2.
>>
Kyoanifags cant let us have our own thread without shitting it and spamming baka.

Idc about this stupid drama or studio wars I just want to talk about SHAFT.
>>
>>160497539
Says who? Your boyfriend?
>>
Hi. I have never been in this board for more than 20 minutes, for obvious.
I just decided come here and see if it was still the same shit I remembered, and it's worse than that.
Seriously, I know you guys are not even going to care for this thread, but i need to say this: This is the worst board I have ever been in.

It's not that retarded junk can't be funny, I myself feel bad sometimes for how much I laugh from stupid shit on imageboards, but this board is nothing like it. It's not good retarded, it's just retarded, unfunny, predictable, forced. Has anything funny ever come from this board? If so, I would love if any of you pointed it out.

This board is a tumor on 4chan, instead of pushing this kind of junk into a dump board, they should just ban the retards who make posts such as the ones found here.

I just needed to take out this from my chest, thank you.
>>
>>160497537
>PA
Sakura quest
>Dogakobo
decents sol, nothing else
>White Fox
Akame, Rememe

nope
>>
When making OC with the intent of it becoming a meme, you must have 3 things in mind: postability, adaptivity, and versatility. Postability is how easy it is to take the original meme, modify it into another setting, and repost it. If postability is not only easy enough but very fun and humorous, then you have nothing to worry about with your meme being popular. Next is adaptivity, meaning if the meme can be taken out of context and if custom memes can be created off of it. If it is made in paint and the layout is simple enough, people can definitely try to take a stab at making memes outside of the original setup/template. The final thing is versatility: will people WANT to make more threads about this? Is this funny enough that you won't have to carry this thing on your shoulders alone?
An example of a recent OC meme that has gained popularity is post#2140219. This alone was very insignificant as people didn't understand the pupose of the meme. It was not until post#2140412 when a template was used, granting the OC the purpose of walking in on awkward situations. Later, a dump thread of multiple templates was created at post#2140567. The postability of this meme is high, because it follows a strict enough template for anybody to follow. It is adaptive enough and has been made into posts such as post#2152898 for the avid GIMP user. It is versatile as it uses a funny catchphrase, using "fug": a common term on [s4s].
Many people can fail in posts such as post#2145907. I personally liked Doctor Dick, but it didn't catch on due to postability and adaptivity. Most people didn't feel the effort needed to draw up crafty Dr. Dick faces, since most of them I'm guessing came from a TV show or online source. This also essentially limits the amount of OC that could come from Dr. Dick, since there is a limited amount of content on him. I feel this would be better suited as an avatarfig, personally.
>>
>>160497630
But that's more good anime than what SHAFT ever did in the past few years.
>>
I thought [s4s] would get deleted somewhere near the end of 2014 when the board quality was appealingly bad. Somehow we made it through and managed to reach an all new low. In my wildest dreams I didn't anticipate this: once a proud board with its own culture and now overrun by /tv/, /r9k/, /b/ and god knows what else. All the oldfigs left I guess, lel. Once we used only the most refined forms of irony - today all I see is the most vulgar and crudest of jokes. I am ashamed of you.

This isn't a goodbye (although I imagine I will rarely post from now on), I shall stick around to see how this ends. For these are the closing days of the final era of [s4s], my friends.
>>
File: 1461097773910.png (290KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
1461097773910.png
290KB, 550x650px
>>160497683
>>
>>160494977
>co-tails
>>
This board is shit. It's an excuse for wanna/b/e "old /b/" faggots to indulge in & express their "secret" "guilty pleasure" for childish "LOL SO RANDUM AND WACKY XD XD"/whimsy "humour" and/or their delusional newfag perception of what "old /b/ use to /b/" under the guise of "irony".
>"LOL I'M NOT RLY AND IDIOT WHO LIKES THIS UNFUNNEY SHIT I'M JUST PRETENDEDING TO LIKE IT IN AND IRONIC WAY WHICH SATIRIZES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO KNOW IT'S STUPID XD LOL GEDDIT? WE'RE LAFFING @ OTHERS AND OURSELVES IN AND IRONIC WAY GUIZE LOL XD SO IRONIC XDDD".
In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.
>B-B-BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE DOING IT LOL RITE GUIZE? IT'S GOOD BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S BAD XD
No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure/save face.
You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being ironic. Ironically, you're just posting shit attempting to masquerade as irony.
And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of irony which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this cancerous board"/"ironically unironic", it's just pointing out the obvious which, ironically, you can't see and/or accept.
I can categorically & undeniably guaranty that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), ironically, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a faggot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, ironic, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet ironically relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.
Feel free to respond with more "ironic"/"ironically unironic" inanity which proves my entire point, then kill yourself.
>>
>>160497195
You do realize they are going all out playing this in over 100 countries?
>>
>>160497748
Wrong spelling, anon people make mistakes in life

>>160497744
SHAFT has nothing other than 3gatsu.
>>
well I mean, lately it seems like there has been a sort of backlash effect concerning the ideals and principles the [s4s] of June/July had. I don't debate that the niceness and privilege checking thing was started for the irony of it, but it did become real in a sense and that kind of environment did make for some unique interaction and content production. 4chan is widely known as the meanest in it's dark corner of the internet and the fact that the once joke board self-established this persona so completely different than any other board existing at that time or before it was a pretty neat thing to see.

It attracted a different sort of userbase as well, moot has been quoted to say that anonymity gives users the freedom to post and not be judged, or at least not permanently because your post could not be associated to a sustained persona, here we had people who took up names and posted and the result of that was much more positive than it could have ever been on another board because this one, out of irony, decided not to judge and soon seemed to take it somewhat to heart.

This is all changing lately, I just want to now why. [s4s] ebbs and flows sure, and sometimes things seem to be getting repetitive and it feels like we are stagnating, but something always comes around that stirs the pot a bit and the board is very fun and productive for a while. I think some users just feel like this might be the new way to stir the pot and see what comes out, but is moving in a direction away from the moral and ethical ideals [s4s] invented for itself the only way?
>>
>SHAFT keeps sucking Nisio's dick
>now they're sucking Nasu's dick too
Like pottery
>>
Go ahead call me a newfag but this board makes no fucking sense. I get that you guys are being ironic but it gets to a certain point where it's pathetic. I know this thread won't get any coherent responses because there aren't any fucking articulate threads on this entire board. Seriously how the fuck do you people spend time here? The most replied threads are a fucking 'doge' thread and a thread with a pic of the halo 3 cover that says 'minecraft'
>hahahhahahahhahaahah isnt it so silly that they changed the name to a different game xDDD
what? are you guys trying to imitate reddit? Satire only goes so far, until you become what you're satirizing. Does changing the name of a video game make you laugh? Is that this board's sense of humor... I mean if you just want to fuck around and shit post go ahead, but theres name-fags here, i mean holy shit you spend time here wtf
>>
File: 1456217852204.jpg (2MB, 837x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1456217852204.jpg
2MB, 837x1212px
old shaft
>>
>>160497872
most of them will be limited release
>>
>>160497565
Are you fucking 12? What a shitty, passive aggressive "comeback".
>>
What the fuck is the point of this board? like I dont get it? I understand that you're all under the illusion that being ironic vindicates shit posting but it doesn't. Seriously look at the fucking catalog, there are 26 threads that have no more than one word in the comment subdivision. I mean I'm fucking stupefied.
I mean on one hand I'm glad that this reddit tier shit stays contained here and doesn't propagate down to other boards. But I feel bad that moot has to pay money to keep this board running.
I mean look at the stickied threads, I'm fucking blown away. Is the mod fucking retarded?
>>
>>160497539
Nah, 2017 was their last good year. Nothing but shit after that.
>>
File: 1501347296406.png (459KB, 709x382px) Image search: [Google]
1501347296406.png
459KB, 709x382px
Poor shaftfags always get btfo.
>>
Here is my reply. You won't find another one like it in the entire world. I have handcrafted this reply using skills taught to me by Indonesian monks over the course of a quarter century. I have honed these talents into the post you are currently reading. It is clear, concise, and best of all, a joy to read. The use of proper grammar and spelling is above and beyond any mere reading experience brought to you prior to this glorious moment. Indeed, no one has, or ever will, match the tenacity and sheer incredibleness of this post. There's simply no reason to even try. Hang up your posting boots, kids, the game's been won. This is the greatest reply ever posted in the entire history of the world. And you're welcome.
>>
>>160498264
>Violet Evergarden is going to be shit
You heard it here first
>>
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>160495717
>>160497137
This is beautiful. Thank you so much for this.
>>
>>160498480
The usual for KyoAni: looks great, but everything else is terrible.
>>
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
You can't even mention you hate memes without a million of dumb arse kids thinking ohhhh im gonna type lel 8/8 gr8 h8 m8, others replying top kek rekt, i don't even fucking understand what kek or lel is, or why they put top in front of it, what is it suppose to be like the new lulz? i don't know why they say it, like they somehow thing saying it will make me mad, when im just laughing at how pathetic it is, ill give you one example when i attempted to delve into the psyche of one of these people, i replied to someone saying damn, all this lel you mad bullshit is pathetic and old, go learn some decent insults, he replies with u med Lel its k cause I dox u Lel u mad faget? and of course people are like ohh man you rekt him so hard, he actually replies to the guy with tnx m8, someone else says wow you keked the shit out of him, and said hey m8 fuk u to me, the kid replies with dinner at my place guys lel the food is my mums pussy lol guys IMA savage, i just said holy shit, learn to troll, seriously, insulting mums is like the lowest and most unoriginal form of insults, then he replies with this... suck me cock cunt, now i figured it was just some guy posting the most unoriginal shit just to piss me off, but just the fact he said cunt i knew it really was some kid, im aware that yanks tend to say cunt because there its viewed as worse then fuck, someone else replies with me 0, kid 1 and the kid replies again with thx m8 when he was clearly being sarcastic, i reply with well shit, calling me a cunt? now you are just grasping at straws, do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short cliff you pathetic 12 year old yank
>>
>>160494977
literally nothing, give me all the monogatari. i would love it if they added even more of the banter that they leave out for time concerns to draw out the series even longer
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.