[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Gamers!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 71

More like gaymers.
>>
Chiaki a best. I hope she wins.
>>
>>160371124
Massage her feet while she plays vidya.
>>
>>160370319
I like that they ended the episode with a REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Ballin
>>
What's the point in having Chiaki be the girl that MC was playing his phone game with if she wasn't going to want to bang him later? Isn't that how it would usually work?
>>
>>160371124
She was the best girl at the start of the episode. She became the worst by the end of it.
>>
File: 1501168664880.jpg (170KB, 1200x1450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501168664880.jpg
170KB, 1200x1450px
>>160371124
This. Too bad the stupid blonde whore will probably win at the end.
>>
>>160370319
I thought she was going for Mr. Autistic, does she start to get a crush on him when she finds out they play that phone game together?
>>
>>160371847
Cover girls don't always win.
>>
I need more of this.
>>
File: 1500890392318.jpg (510KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500890392318.jpg
510KB, 1280x1280px
>>160371124
>Homewrecking bitch who gets wet and changes her looks for any popular guy that compliments her
>a best
>>
>>160371931
Pic unrelated?
>>
File: IMG_5197.jpg (59KB, 624x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5197.jpg
59KB, 624x572px
I though Chiaki was going to be best. How did everything go south so fast?
>>
So this is some NTR/melodrama shit? Why couldn't we just have a nice comfy show about a high school gaming club?

Oh well, back to New Game!! I go.
>>
>>160371124
This.
Please tell me the popular girl keeps getting rejected for the rest of the series too.
>>
>>160373275
It's all the dude's fault. Aguri ruined herself for his sake too.
>>
>>160373316
It's not even melodrama, retard. It's just humorous shenanigans.
>>
>>160373275
Seriously. I can't believe ikemen dude has such shit taste that he suggested she cut her hot as hell seaweed hair. She's ruined forever now.
>>
>>160373376
When it's stuck in an endless loops of the same shit it sucks the humor out.
>>
>>160372642
>delusional eriritard
>>
I like how they said pink was going to meet in secret with protag in episode 1, but now it turns out all those meetings are going to be about saving the guy's relationship. I really hope she never becomes interested in the protag.
>>
This episode was great, anybody else agree?
>>
Why is there a random cute brown boy?
>>
>>160373633
Yes. Everything except the hair cutting was great.
>>
MC was kind of a faggot in episode 1 but now he isn't half bad.
>>
>>160373633
It was great until Chiaki met Uehara.
>>
>>160373682
It's funny how in every anime "brown" people looks like a white person with tan.
>>
>>160373879
He wasn't NTRed. He's too dense to understand what relationships really are much less imagine himself in one.
>>
>>160373879
Can't be NTR'd when he didn't even ask her out. Really it's pinky getting NTR'd.
>>
File: 1500907011106.jpg (970KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500907011106.jpg
970KB, 2560x1440px
>anime of the season
>OP/ED of the season

What did this show mean by this?
>>
I preferred Chiaki when she had the seaweed hair.
>>
>>160373879
Why do people keep saying this? MC doesn't even have feelings for seaweed-head.
>>
>>160373633
I actually have something to look forward to next week.
>>
>>160374436
He liked her as a friend if nothing else. Seeing his new friend suddenly make friends with that bastard marks her as a friend-slut.
>>
File: uehara.png (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uehara.png
688KB, 1280x720px
Ikemen is the best character in the show.
>>
>>160371124
Damn
>>
>>160370319
desu desu!
>>
File: 1492198959625.png (567KB, 721x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492198959625.png
567KB, 721x720px
>>160373879
>preys on chink chad's vulnerable bestgirl
>expects to get away with it

I have no sympathy for gamer-kun
>>
>>160374318
So did anyone with taste.
>>
>>160373879
>>160373933
>>160373934
The MC actually loves Chiaki (seaweed into short hair). He tells her at the end of the most recent novel. She loves him back.
>>
>>160376524
Even if that's true later (I do not believe MC could have taste that good), it certainly isn't true now.

If he really loved her he'd ask her to get her seaweed hair back.
>>
Her seaweed hair's not that good. At least, not the way the anime drew it. Her short hair looks a lot better drawn, and also you can see her eyes better this way
>>
>>160375714
I can't get enough of her saying that
>>
>>160376690
She looks like a background character with short hair.
>>
>>160376690
Covering her eyes a little made her cuter.
>>
>>160376690
She's just a generic anime character now.
>>
>>160377465
She was arguably generic before as well.
>>
That desudesu bitch looks smelly as fuck
>>
The title should be:
"Gamers: The Anime of Misunderstandings!"
>>
>>160373316
Nobody gets NTR'd (at least so far in the LN), it's just a series of misunderstandings after misunderstandings.
>>
>>160370319
>3 episodes in
>he still hasn't joined the game club

>>160371847
she deserves to lose for ruining her hair really
>>
>>160371124
>hates "moe" in games and anime
>is an indi dev with a terrible taste and no direction in the games she makes
>is a casual gamer like the MC

>best
>>
What did he mean by this that made Tasuku so flustered?
>>
>>160373455
No, it's just, the cover girl is Megumi isn't it?
>>
>>160377951
It's like Madoka. He won't join until the dramatic finale.
>>
I like that there are casual gamers in this show. They remind me of myself.
>>
>that two fags interact once and in the next episode they are butt buddies
>the only writing is misunderstandings

I think I'm dropping this
>>
>>160377981
She's the fucking indie dev that the guy is fawning over this episode? Fuck. They really are made for each other, blonde girl has no chance.
>>
>>160378075
Oh, crap. Sorry bud, didnt mean to spoil. Im downloading the episode right now and am a LNfag
>>
>>160378075
Why is she even interested in the other dude if there's all these things connecting her and MC? What's the point of the other guy being in the series? He makes the show worse just by being there.
>>
>>160377981
Forgot to add that shes the main cause of every misunderstanding in the fucking novel too. God i hate her so much that i wish i were her
>>
>>160378151
Neither the guy nor the girl know that they're constantly partying with each other in that game or talking about the indie game. That's what internet anonymity does to you: MISUNDERSTANDINGS MISUNDERSTANDINGS MISUNDERSTANDINGS
>>
>>160378151
The bro spends his time being the wingman for Amano the whole time by trying to continually set him up with both blond and smellyotaku
>>
>>160378202
And he lied to Chiaki by telling her she'd look better with a haircut. He's shit just for that.
>>
>>160378223
Nothing wrong with a bobcut compared to her unwashed seaweed mess.
>>
>>160378256
She was really cute before. Now she looks like a generic background character.
>>
>>160378151
The other dude is just there because he's Pink's boyfriend and that's part of the plot, he doesn't really affect the development of the story because it's mostly just the three main girls interacting with the protagonist.
>>
>>160378256
I could not disagree more. Though it's obviously something that looks much better in 2D than 3D.
>>
>>160376524
die
>>
>>160378285
Dont get me wrong, my waifu has lovely long curly pink (white) hair but chiaki looks better with a bob cut.
>>
>>160378272
Please tell me Pink doesn't start liking the protagonist. I'll drop this series right fucking now if that happens.
>>
>>160378272
>MC steals pink right after bro finally realizes his feelings for her

Feels fucking bad.
>>
>>160378357
No. They get back together. It's just best girl and bullied blonde.
>>
>Chad makes the neet girl chop her hair off

He fucking ruined best girl. I hate him.
>>
>>160378501
He indirectly ruined his girlfriend too. She was cuter before she changed her looks.
>>
>>160378521
At least she didnt chop her hair off though. All she really did was dye it, she still looks cute to me
>>
>>160377951
I would have liked the MC joining the game club sooner.

That FPS nigga and the puzzle guy are actually cool.
>>
>>160378501
This. It's a fucking crime against humanity.
>>
>>160378583
She wore glasses before. A cute glasses girl not wearing her glasses any more hurts me a lot.
>>
>>160378599
MC is right about them being too hardcore for his tastes. If they don't chill out, I'm going to be annoyed if he joins them.
>>
>>160378599
I wanted to see more of fighting game girl.
>>
>>160378501
How can we fix this? Can we write letters?

I'm serious.
>>
I didn't think I'd like this show but it's actually really fucking great.
>>
>>160378691
Write your own LN.
>>
>cute nerdy girl falls in love with Chad
>Chad persuades her to change her looks to adapt to his tastes.
>nerdy girls stops being cute and nerdy and is transformed into a generic girl to be chad's GF

If I wanted to see this kind of shit I would just go outside,I don't watch anime for this.
>>
At first i was putting this show on the trash but now im loving it!
>>
>>160378788
Please use the proper weeb term: Riajuu.
>>
>>160378633
>if they don't chill out
Now enjoying winning is being "too hardcore" you casual faggot?

The puzzle guy was even more casual than the MC,the MC just sucks dick at games and is scared of losing,that's why he didn't joined them.
>>
>>160378849
Pretty sure you're trolling, but when one of the few times the main character shows backbone is "I DON'T COMPROMISE ON GAMING", deciding to to join a club whose activities he doesn't like is fucking lame. I'll lose what little respect for him I have if he does that.

>puzzle games
>casual
lol
>>
>>160373879
MC doesn´t give a shit about thots
>>
>>160378849
He's not afraid of losing.
>>
>>160378341
Nah. Although the smellyotaku is thoroughly convinced she and amano are dating (due to her own fucking delusions and wishes), pink acts more as a coach, mentor and suggestion maker to MC while MC and her skulk around spying on MC's bro and his supposed "cheating"
>>
So let's see if we got this right

MC - clueless about Tendou but pretty much on point with everything else, he sucks at video games
Chad - actually means well and tries to help but seems to be making everything worse
Tendou - wants to fuck MC forever for some undisclosed reason and she gets destoryed every episode
Pink - used to be a nerd, became pink for a Chad and is now sad
Chiaki - had glorious hair but is now ruined, probably the best taste in games of them all
Amnesiakun - has amnesia and is just there to be the filler right hand man to Tendou when needed

Did I get everything right?
>>
>>160379069
>hates moe
>best taste
>>
>>160379051
I wish she was smelly. She cut her beautiful smelly hair. I bet she shower too, the bitch.
>>
>>160378965
I'm not trolling,stating a fact that you don't like is not trolling.

Also the puzzle guy is a casual,not because he plays puzzle games at the arcade,but because that's pretty much all what he plays,he never even played a FPS for what I can remember.

>>160379026
It seemed like so to me,there was absolutely no reason to decline the invitation to the game club,he was just like "hurr durr I enjoy my gayms by myself,I don't play the same games you guys play".

Also he's confirmed to suck both at FPS's and Fighting games.

And not to even mention his "foreign games are shit because they don't feature moe girls" bullshit.

I bet he is the kind of faggot that only plays JRPG's like Neptunia,VN's and mobage.
>>
>>160379114
Doubt it. Shes still the same, only a bit more polished. Shes worst girl, by the way.
>>
>>160379114
No cute smelly neet-otaku pits for me to enjoy. What a waste.
>>
>>160379069
>Amnesiakun - has amnesia and is just there to be the filler right hand man to Tendou when needed
That's who that was??? I completely forgot he existed and thought some random dude was hanging out with her for no reason.
>>
Please tell me Pink turns back into her original form eventually. Chad even admitted that he liked that kind of hair better.
>>
>>160379069
>Tendou - wants to fuck MC forever for some undisclosed reason
It's actually pretty straightforward. She seemed interested in him from the very beginning, then it turned out that they share the same passion for video games and he also vigorously defended her club when Chad was badmouthing it.
>>
>>160379130
It's a competitive gamers club. He's not into competitive gaming.
>>
>>160378151
The worst part is the chad knows about the similarities both of them have but just wouldn't reveal it to both of them because lol why not.
>>
>>160379157
I think the joke is he has amnesia because he's a literal forgettable character.
>>
>>160379130
>And not to even mention his "foreign games are shit because they don't feature moe girls" bullshit.
That's 100% true. I often think Western games would be better if they had more cute girls in them. Thank god for mods in some of them to fix that.
>>
File: 00008.jpg (183KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00008.jpg
183KB, 1135x1600px
>>160378691
Don't worry her sister hasn't cut her hair
>>
>>160379162
No.

Pink's gone,chiaki's gone.

Chad took them all...just like IRL.

Actually pink's is so desperate that she would share chad's dick with chiaki with the condition that he still talks to her.
>>
>>160379181
He's actually chuuni LN protagonist with chuuni abilities. He hates ordinary LN protag like Amano.
>>
>>160379236
Wow, you're projecting pretty hard anon. Is the anime hitting too close to home for you?
>>
>>160379209
People like you are the reason why the japanese gaming industry is so shit.

Chiaki even said so herself.
>>
>>160370319
More like casuals.
>>
>>160379272
That opinion would be why Chiaki isn't best girl if her cutting her hair hadn't already destroyed her chances at that spot.
>>
File: 37732578.jpg (25KB, 220x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
37732578.jpg
25KB, 220x304px
>>160379130
>Hating on Nep Nep
>>
>>160379209
>I often think Western games would be better if they had more cute girls in them.
This.

I really like many western games in terms of gameplay and I believe that they often surpass Japanese games in terms of depth, but when it comes to designing female characters the west has yet a lot to learn.
>>
>>160379213
>she isn't in the bowl

fuck this shit
>>
>>160379344
>Liking generic JRPG #3241
>>
>MISSUNDERSTANDINGS: The Episode.

Aww man, I just knew /a/ would have a field day with this one.
>>
chiaki is such a fucking slut holy shit

from best girl to worst girl in one episode
>>
>>160379387
>Liking generic anime #6532
It's ok to have fun sometimes.
>>
>>160379521
I can only have fun when I get at least top 5 in solo battlegrounds.
>>
>>160379408
She would have been my seasonal waifu.

What a waste...and it's probably permanent,just like pinkie's change.
>>
>Destroying the perfect seaweed hair character
Author-san, pls
>>
What do the Japanese discussion threads think about her cutting her hair?
>>
>>160379975
nisioisin-ed
>>
>>160379975
2ch and co being the casual chads they are probably love it.
>>
>>160379975
Watched the stream. KAWAII outnumbered MODOSITE really hard. So they liked it I guess.
>>
>>160379130
>"foreign games are shit because they don't feature moe girls" bullshit
Let me guess, when given choice you always play as male right?
>>
>>160379662
>probably permanent
She's like that in the OP, so I would say you will never see her with long hair again without a flashback.
>>
>>160380209
Once she wins she'll get the seaweed hair back.
>>
File: 00004.jpg (365KB, 2054x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00004.jpg
365KB, 2054x1600px
>>
>>160379397
>MISSUNDERSTANDINGS: The Episode.

It's actually MISUNDERSTANDINGS: The Series.

Yes, it just revolves around that forever on in.
>>
>>160380266
I'm okay with this. Haven't had a healthy dose of MISUNDERSTANDINGS in a while.
>>
>>160380255
HOW OLD IS HER SISTER
THIS IS IMPORTANT
>>
>>160380417
She's younger by a year than Chiaki.
>>
>>160380255
EROGE MITAI NI
>>
>>160380255
Does imouto fall for MC or Chad?
>>
>>160380454
Hello, new best girl with the best hairstyle.
>>
>>160380521
She's playing matchmaker.
>>
>>160380562
Does she have a cute boy/girl that she wants to get with in addition to playing matchmaker?
>>
>>160380521
she falls for MC's little brother
>>
>Show is called 'Gamers'
>No gaming
I'm mildly upset about this
>>
>>160380235
I have no knowledge of the source material, but I can guarantee you with 90% certainty that no one will win.
>>
>>160372584
this so fucking much
>>
>>160380656
>show is about misunderstandings
>people constantly misunderstand the title
Pottery.
>>
>>160378007
Even though he has a gf he's still a virgin. He was making a smug observation/guess
>>
>>160380896
Please explain the title.
>>
>>160381133
Gaymers don't play games, that's why /v/ is so shit.
>>
>>160381235
There only has to be a shitpost on a similarly-styled board yet and we have /v/ the animation.
Nobody is playing games they're just talking shit about them and regularly misunderstanding each other.
>>
>>160380656
>>160381459

I want /v/ summerfags to fuck off from this thread already.
>>
>>160381133
They're talking about games and playing games.
>>
>>160380255
>student council president who loves eroge
Better than chiaki already
>>
I don't understand why Temdou is so interested in Amano.
>>
>>160380255
EROGEMANIA!
>>
File: 00001.jpg (171KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00001.jpg
171KB, 1135x1600px
fat
>>
>>160381748
You know, this is JUST fat enough that I can believe she's a gamer girl without her being disgusting.
>>
>>160381748
Chiaki is the sexiest girl by far
>>
Chad is the single greatest thing this season.
>>
When does seaweed realize chad actually has a girlfriend?
>>
>>160381796
Nerd who becomes a non-nerd and gives the terrible waste of space viewer surrogate shit for it.
>>
>>160379662
>seasonal waifu
You disgust me.
>>
God fucking dammit, why did they have to give her that shitty fucking makeover? She looked so much better with her old style. God damn bullshit I tell you.
>>
>>160370319
>gaymers
My god. It's evident already in eps 2...

Why is this shit allowed?
>>
> /a/ defending long hair
> denying Nisio-like CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Did I oversleep or some shit? Am I on bizarro /a/ right now? Wat.
>>
>>160382280
Wakame is perfection.
>>
>>160374318
It's not about the seaweed hair it's about the long hair, but seawedness is still good.
>>
>>160382280
>he refuses the fluffy sex hair
Nah.

Do you know how hot that shit would be if you brushed her long hair for her?
>>
>>160382372
Dude, I said the seaweedness is not bad at all, if anything it's hotter when she was Hex Maniac. I understand your excellent, gentlemanly fetish. I was just saying that long hair is life, love and the way, yes, like in buddhistic way or some shit.
>>
>>160382372
>brushing her oily unkempt split end-ridden autist nest while having a front-row seat to a her horrific gamer smell

Who would want this?
>>
>>160371124
Am I the only one who thinks she looked cuter before her character development?
>>
>>160382555
My.
Dick.
>>
>>160382555
I want her to wrap that hair around my dick.

Then we go take a shower together.
>>
Chiaki and Amano are a perfect couple. I like both girls, so I don't mind either winning.
>>
>>160379272
But anon, chiaki has the wrong opinion. Your taste is shit
>>
>>160373802
they're basically just Okinawans, otherwise known as sun roasted japs
>>
FUCKING BASTARD TRAITOR.
>>
>>160383178
That was when all my respect for chadbro plummeted down into oblivion.

What a fucking shiteater.
>>
>>160383178
NEVER TRUST A CHAD.
>>
>>160383178
This goddamned motherfucking bastard single handedly ruined my favorite girl, somebody just fuckn end me
>>
I actually like the MC. I thought he was a major faggot at first but he's not a stammering idiot. Tasuku on the other hand, fuck him after this episode.
>>
Chad is the only character I care for so far. I wish for his happiness at the misunderstanding saga finish line. I'm also enjoying all the yellow bullying.
>>
>>160370319
Really wanted another tired eyed girl similar to the green haired lady from shimoneta
>>
I dread the episode the confession happens.

Tendou is only a fun character when she's not part of the main group and is getting bullied and NTR'd all the time.
>>
>>160373879
>Chad
>>>/r9k/
Stay in your contaminate board.
>>
File: sukisukipoll.png (347KB, 783x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sukisukipoll.png
347KB, 783x550px
>>160379213
>another older sister that is better than the younger sister, when the younger sister has a route and the older one doesn't
this is sukisuki all over again, isn't it?

for reference, the #1 in this poll is the older sister of the very bottom ranked girl. said bottom girl has a route while the top ranked girl doesn't.
>>
File: 1474343728078.jpg (86KB, 897x869px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474343728078.jpg
86KB, 897x869px
>>160383727
>contaminate board
>>
>>160383864
That's an imouto, not an onee-chan.
>>
>literally turns to salt
>makes noises when stepped on

The Tendou bullying is really well done.
>>
Just how much of a sissy MC can be jesus fuck
>>
>>160384279
>sand
>>
>>160384316
He's not a sissy. A sissy would have gone "Sure, I'll be in your club that I hate just because you're cute"
>>
>>160382567
Not at all. Seaweed hair is the best.
>>
>>160380656
But they talked about games! That must mean they're nerdy gamers like us right
>>
>>160384683
>/v/
>talk about games
>>
>>160384539
Chiaki is everything wrong with western gaming; literal SJW opinions
>>
File: gamers.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gamers.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>160384279
>looks like semen
>moans while being stepped on
What does it mean?
>>
>>160384715
>asking for better gameplay and story equals to sjw
apples and oranges you motherfucker, she didn't went muh soggyknees or rape culture she's fine
>>
>>160384755
Never thought about that, in fact all my favorites games are japanese
>>
>>160384785
>asking for better gameplay and story equals to sjw
Except that's not what she did, she literally talked shit about moe
>muh objectification of womens!!
>>
>>160384827
>said nip industry went too far with moe instead of improving story and gameplay
WATCH THE EP AGAIN YOU FALSEFLAG SCUM
>>
>>160384891
>disgusting moe
she is the enemy
>>
>>160384961
ITS A GAME, IF THE GAMEPLAY IS BAD YOU ARE FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG

Anime is fine, its meant to be watched not played.
>>
>>160385046
But anon, it's clear that she has a fundamental problem with moe. It's irrelevant to gameplay, but she calls it disgusting anyway. She is trash, and SJW and should die.
>>
>>160384715
She's right look at most nip games it has shit story, shit gameplay and a lot of moe. Focusing on moe ruins everything I can see why she hates it.
>>
>>160385046
>gameplay
>elf posing
activates the almonds
>>
>>160385134
Considering moe games exist since the golden era of video games, I dont see how it ruined anything
>>
>>160385134
Moe is related to character design, story at most, no relation to gameplay whatsoever unless it's a meme game like the one where you have to take upskirt pics of the girls at school or something
>>
>>160385134
>She's right look at most nip games it has shit story,
Still 10x better than 90% of Western shit bar Witcher.
>>
>>160385134
I question her assertion that western games have good gameplay, when so many of the big ones are focused on nothing but STORY and CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES.
>>
>>160371698
It's so the author can write in even more misunderstandings because that's literally the entire series
>>
>>160382567
I like her Seaweed hair better honestly it was a lot cuter, her anime short hair doesn't quite fit the bill for some reason but whoever drew the End card made it look pretty good
>>
>>160371698
She does though. These things take time and misunderstandings.
>>
>>160383178
The fun thing is that no one of the boys give a fuck about her in a romantic way in that moment
>>
She's never going to fuck him because this show/novel is meant for virgin otaku and they can't identify with the main character if he fucks.
>>
>>160385830
What is wrong with anime otaku?
Eroge otaku don't have this problem
>>
File: 1501088804521.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501088804521.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
where are the games at
>>
They actually talked about vidya more than what I expected.
It was easily 50% vidya, 20% Tendou bullying and 30% MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

Though I can see them dropping the vidya aspect altogether.
>>
>>160378788
Chadbro didn't persuade her of anything. He only said his preferences; she was the one who changed to suit his tastes to get him
>>
>>160385974
>>160380656
You know I've been thinking about this for awhile.

The show is called "Gamers!" as in people who plays videogames,and that's exactly what the show is about,the misunderstandings and adventures of people who like to play videogames,it doesn't say anything about the games themselves so the title is not misleading at all.

If you want an anime version of wreck-it-ralph look elsewhere.
>>
Do people really like the seaweed hair that much? It wasn't even the cute fluffy kind of seaweed hair.
>>
>>160386098
>Anime version of Wreck-it-Ralph
that sounds great though
>>
I want Chiaki to win by virtue of the fact that she and the MC actually shitfling about videogames like two fucking autists instead of dealing with romcom shit.
>>
So the pink girl doesn't actually play games? What's her purpose then? To create romcom drama?
>>
>>160386293
yeah sherlock, no shit
>>
>>160386293
She plays, but only because Tasuku.
>>
>>160386092
Is he cursed to have that happen? This is the second time. One more time and I'll start suspecting supernatural influence.
>>
I'm the only one who thinks that the guys from the game club would make a much better job at being MC's than the actual MC's?
>>
>>160386215
Can you fuck off back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>160386372
Pink is best girl.
>>
>>160386429
What happened? Did I break your fantasy?
>>
File: 1501184039032.webm (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501184039032.webm
326KB, 1280x720px
>>160386448
Chiaki > Pink > Blonde
>>
>>160386448
Her non-pink form was cuter.
>>
>>160386098
>Dive!
>The show is about people who are divers who never actually do any diving

OH WAIT NO THE ENTIRE SHOW IS 20 MINUTES OF CONSTANT DIVING
>>
>>160386489
Don't make me post the list, nerd.
>>
>>160386544
Look retard:

Dive:verb
1.to plunge into water, especially headfirst.
2.to go below the surface of the water, as a submarine.

Now:
Gamers:Noun,
Plural of Gamer
1:a person who plays games; especially : a person who regularly plays computer or video games

You see fucking idiot? Dive describes an action,in a show called Dive is expected that the characters Dive most of the time,because the show is about the action of diving

On the other hand Gamer is a noun.a show called Gamers should be about the lives of people that play videogames,they may play videogames on the show,but it's perfectly ok if they don't because they are still gamers if they do other things besides gaming.
>>
>>160386566
Post it
>>
>>160386662
>this is your brain on autism
>>
>>160386674
>Don't have an argument to defend your idiocy
>I will call him an autist hehehe

I would rather be an autist than a retard.
>>
>>160386515
Middle schoolers are always cuter.
>>
>>160386707
yeah buddy, wear your "have patience i have autism" cap.
homo
>>
File: 1380880111055.png (504KB, 919x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380880111055.png
504KB, 919x720px
>>160386672
>Post it

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Aika > Erina > Phoenix Guildy > Solar > Mikoto > Twirl > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Math > Snake > Bat > Snail > Cat > Doll > Phoenix > Bee > Crab > Monkey

Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha > Eiriri

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Kuroneko > Ayase > Kanako > Saori > Sena > Kirino > Manami

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Kosaki > Chitoge

Hishoko > Rindou > Nikumi > Momo > Erina > Alice > Ryoko > Yuki > Megumi > Nene

Rem > Satella > Echidna > Beatrice > Emilia > Ram > Crusch > Priscilla > Anastasia > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Megumin > Eris > Darkness > Yunyun > Wiz

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki

Miko > Morgan Freeman > Bear > Empress > Oni > French

Sera > Sisti > Re=l > Celica > Rumia

Sagiri > Elf > Megumi > Tomoe > Muramasa

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Akane > Tomoko > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Yun > Hifumi > Ahagon > Shizuku > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Nene

Satania > Gab > Raphiel > Vignette

Aguri > Tendou > Chiaki

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > IF > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy
>>
>>160386674
I know English is stupid and has a lot of bullshit rules, anon, but the difference between what is a noun, adjective, verb, etc is one of the relatively simpler parts. What he says makes sense.

But on the flip side, against him, to the people who would want to watch a show focusing on gamers, the type of games they often play is important, and actual gameplay (or at least seeing them play) is the eyecandy we expect.
>>
>>160386825
I don't recognize 90% of these names.

I'm the casual.
>>
>>160386825
>Subjective opinions:The post
>>
>>160382280
I think you crossed over from bizarro my bad enemy.
>>
>>160386829
They spent all their game footage budget on the OP. It's a very good OP.

And while I would like a show about people shooting the shit playing games, at that point I might as well go find a let's play. Several orders of magnitude cheaper to make.
>>
>>160386875
My list is 100% accurate though.
It's a fact.
>>
>what I expected
>gamers in a romantic comedy
>what I got
>gamers in a romantic comedy
>>
romantic comedies are cancer
>>
>>160386992
>what I expected
>people playing videogames
>what I got
>/v/
>>
>>160386992
>what I expected
>gamers
>what I got
>US GAMERS AMIRITE?
>>
>>160387062
>complaining that a romantic comedy is a romantic comedy
>>
>>160386992
>what i expected
>kids playing games
>what i got
>relationships under the guise of kids playing games
>>
File: i'm out momoka.jpg (148KB, 700x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i'm out momoka.jpg
148KB, 700x391px
Amano is such a real bro. Chadnigger can't even understand it.
>>
>>160387145
i am not complaining, just stating the facts
>>
>>160387223
Yeah really nice of him to help that nigga
Nigga doesn't understand the treasure he has
>>
>>160378175
Why The anime has change the meeting between MC and Chiaki
( where there was a lot of romantic tension)
He is the only one who recognized Chiaki when she cut her hair
fuck animation
>>
>Mods actually deleting the chad posts
I don't get it, Uehara is literally a fucking chad like come the fuck on no one wants to call him a fucking bishonen that's gay as fuck.
>>
File: a781dd_6149038.jpg (88KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a781dd_6149038.jpg
88KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>160371124
>Chiaki a best. I hope she wins.

The MC is in love with her then it is possible that she wins>
>>
>>160387505
but that doesn't happen for 7 more volumes
>>
>>160386992
>what I expected
Game club shenanigans
>what I got
Misunderstandings that manage to stretch on for 7 volumes
>>
So which is less about games, Gamers or New Game?
>>
>>160387652
Gamers, At least New Game is more or less games in the end Gamers is just 20% actual games
>>
Haha can you believe there might actually be virgins watching this show?
>>
>>160387753
>anon gets triggered by a line played off as banter
>>
>>160387753
Did he already fuck pink?
>>
>>160387793
I was just making a joke brah.
You know cause almost everyone watching, especially here, is probably virgins.
>>
>>160387800
Fucked her so hard she went from cutie glasses library shy girl into genki pink
>>
>>160387800
Probably, if the way she was rubbing on his dick last ep is anything to go by.
>>
>tfw no gamer gf

why live
>>
>>160387956
well you keep living so you can find one
>>
>>160387956
Cause you're too much of a pussy to kill yourself.

You'll just keep on living your sad life of mediocrity complaining about it all the way but never doing anything to improve or end it.
>>
>>160387481
>bishonen

ikemen fits better
>>
>>160387800
No, they've never even kissed after half a year going out.
>>
He's not Chad. Chad would never try and help set you up with a cute girl yourself, he'd want them all to himself. Maybe after he was done he'd toss you his leftovers but never more.
>>
>>160387481
I guess the autistic dude who's trying very hard to fit in reported everyone.
>>
>>160388089
we haven't gotten to that misunderstanding yet
>>
Do I hear the sweet sound of /v/ leaving the building?
>>
>>160387956
They don't come up to you like in fiction, you need to go to them, along with the 400 other desperate betas who will be orbiting around them in hope of physical contact
>>
>>160387956
If I were her I'd of picked up the game, and after reading it teased him by saying "So you like blonde girls, hmmm?" while twirling a stand of my own hair around a finger and eyeing him smugly.
>>
>>160388340
Gay
>>
>SJW STOP MUH OBJECTIFICATION FATSO WITH FUCKED UP HAIR

>goes full submissive for Chad

This anime is indeed hitting too close to home. Though I can't say it's my home that it's hitting. It seems like it's smacking an ICBM at San Francisco from where I'm standing and I fucking love it.
>>
Hold on do we ever get to see fighting game senpai and CSGO senpai ever again?
>>
>>160388362
No I'd be a girl so it's fine.
>>
>>160387481
The word you're looking for is riajuu. It has most of the same connotations as Chad.
>>
>>160388377
It's fine if you're a guy. I'd shove my dick in Amano's ass-pussy.
>>
Now it needs autistic homo thinking he's a woman and we're all set.
>>
>>160388072
So it's Tsurezure Children?
>>
>>160388340
that's exactly what she did when they come back to the gameshop later
>>
File: 1501216673267.jpg (5KB, 262x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501216673267.jpg
5KB, 262x263px
>>160370319

That PUBG cameo in the OP gets me every time
>>
>>160388461
No, it's popular kid now.
>>
>>160375810

> Pinky

> Best girl

Pick one
>>
>hair cutting
FUCKING WHY.
Why even make the great original design if you're just going to kill it?
>>
Superior seaweed hair. Actually matches the color, and most importantly doesn't get cut off.
>>
File: 1500749999630.gif (2MB, 540x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500749999630.gif
2MB, 540x415px
>people on /a/ unironically believe that the protagonist should"ve joined the club

It's funny how everyone on /a/ thought the anime was super cliché after episode one but a episode later it proofed you guys wrong.
>>
>>160389497
I'd rather a cliché good anime over trash that goes out of its way not to conform with its premise.
>>
>>160389497
Different cliches are still cliches.
>>
>>160371124
Is desu desu the cutest speech thing of all time?
>>
>>160389540
You can't say you weren't warned.

>"Would you like to be with me... in the Gamers Club?" Amano Keita is a perfectly mediocre loner with no particular distinguishing features other than his love for games. One day, his school's prettiest girl and Gamer Club President Tendo Karen suddenly calls out to him. That moment changes Keita's life forever, as he now finds himself in the midst of a romcom with beautiful girl gamers... or, well, that's how it usually goes. Not with him, however.

Not conforming with its premise is its premise.
>>
File: 1499642365911.jpg (40KB, 460x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499642365911.jpg
40KB, 460x353px
>>160389566
Yes, that's what i was thinking
>>
>>160389497
I thought the first episode was very anti-cliche actually. Like how Amano was expecting the game club to be his harem just like his japanese animes, and then his reaction when he meets another guy that also got invited ruined the fantasy. Then a third guy. Then he rejects the club offer altogether.

But how it's getting more cliched with each episode.
>>
File: 1500150596417.gif (678KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500150596417.gif
678KB, 480x320px
>>160389497
I remember the "he's going join the club anyway next episode, fuck this generic show" posts
>>
>>160389566
It was real cute with the Seaweed hair, but with her short hair I'd come to expect more of a tomboyish personality from her.
>>
>>160371124
fpbp
>>
>>160389566
No it makes me want to kill myself whenever I hear it.
>>
>>>160371124
I liked her until she fell immediately for Chad-kun and cut her hair for him. Too real for me. She's trash tier until further notice
>>
>>160389917
DEATH DEATH
>>
>>160390057
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ5QdLTBtbI
>>
Chiaki: ikemen-craving slut
Aguri: ikemen-craving slut
Tendou: the purest angel

You know who the best girl is.
>>
File: 1493446398777.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493446398777.png
191KB, 419x398px
I thought this was about video games
>>
>>160390131
Yeah, the ikemen.
>>
>>160390052
>social outcast, loner
>implying you wouldn't sperg out if a cute girl went up and asked you to join her club
>>
>>160390131
Yeah Tendou only wants the guy who wouldn't fuck her there was gold buried in her pussy and his dick was a magnet.

That's serious purity right there.
>>
>>160390167
I'm talking about the seaweed slut
>>
>literally have her cut her glorious hair for a fucking crush that won't even go anywhere because the dude already has a girlfriend and a few misunderstandings
What a god damn travesty.
>>
>>160390235
She's also a social outcast.
>>
>>160389412
Underrated fucking post
>>
I thought this anime was created to bait /v/? Then why am I seeing /a/nons getting triggered over a goddamn haircut
>>
>>160390396
/v/ already had their say first in the earlier threads. What's left are the betrayed bitter fucks who love long autist hair.
>>
>>160390429
Not a fan of seaweed hair.
>>
Would Aguri be into anal sex?
>>
>>160390429
Came for >>>/v/, turns out to be >>>/soc/
>>
>>160390560
She's already proven that she's into whatever she thinks her boyfriend is into. She'd gift-wrap herself and proffer her anus if she thought it would make him like her more.
>>
>>
>>160390614
>you will never have a girlfriend who is that dedicated to you
>>
>>160390650
So wait, Chiaki loves MC? What is this bullshit with her cutting her hair for Chad then? Is she some kind of harlet?
>>
>>160390693
In like volume 5 she realizes her feelings for MC after seeing Karen and them kiss I think I'd have to go reread the spoilers but it was something along those lines
>>
>>160390650
Could you post the summaries for the other novels as well?
>>
Would you drink THE Tendou Karen's fresh piss?
>>
>>160390693
She's a fucking autist. Of course her crush on the chad was shallow as all fuck because that's the first time she even experienced having a charismatic guy compliment her.

And yet after that, her and the MC will still continue to bicker like an old married couple and not realize it while every other character just watches by the sidelines and wonders why they haven't fucked each other yet.
>>
>>160390720
>>160390738
I'm guessing she backs off when she notices best boy already has a girlfriend then?
>>
>>160390738
Cute girl with the best hairstyle had never gotten a compliment? I don't believe it.

I can believe that she was too busy playing mobile games to hear the compliments.
>>
>>160390815
All 2D girls are cute from out perspective as outsiders but she probably looked unkempt and smelled bad in universe.
>>
>>160390783
Yeah, Chad manages to undo his fuck up but he breaks up with Pink to "start-over" at the same time Chiaki cries after seeing Karen and MC kiss but then Karen breaks up with MC then pic related basically
>>
File: 1497657424203.png (107KB, 500x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497657424203.png
107KB, 500x406px
>>160390920
What a train wreck
>>
>>160390920
Anyone else feels suicidal reading this?
>>
>>160390920
Does "starting over" mean she stops dying her hair and acting cutesy all the time? I'd like to see her real personality.
>>
Why does Tendou even like MC? They've barely talked.
>>
>>160391388
She's a fictional female character in a rom-com anime, she was written into existence to like him.
>>
>>160391388
We're watching a show where a girl changed her whole life because she got given a teddy bear. Tendou's reason is probably similar.
>>
>>160390844
I'll have you know that Chiaki smells like lilacs and cinnamon.
>>
>>160390920
>pic related
>no pic
>>
>>160391537
>>160390650
this one forgot to quote it oops
>>
>mc ignores Tendou for 20 episodes
>finally get in a situation where he has to talk to her
>Notices she quit washing her hair
>All she does is play mobage
>Has nothing but more character merch

What if he ruins her this much
>>
>>160391572
I think most of the watchers would off themselves
>>
>>160391572
Ruins? That looks like a beautiful transformation into a best girl to me.
>>
>>160391572
Sounds actually amazing. Better than the inevitable romcom drama coming our way.
>>
>>160391572
This shit can't really be 24 episodes
>>
>>160391572
What would Tendou's unwashed hair smell like?
>>
>>160391716
Grease and stray potato chip dust.
>>
>>160391677
No way, this is getting 2-cours?
>>
>>160391765
MAL says 12
>>
>>160391677
It's probably only going to be 12 episodes.

Did you not see the Revenge-male debacle last season?
>>
>>160391795
>Revenge

Why did you do this? The anime literally ended with a card that said "Go read the manga"
>>
>>160390738

Why do authors time and time again introduce a girl that has exponentially better chemistry with the MC than the actual main girl? Why is this allowed?
>>
this show is toradora with video games
i was expecting something good
>>
>>160391388
Isn't it because she heard him defend her club?
>>
>>160391786
Phew, thank god. I mean, the show is fun and all but 2-cours for something like this is way too much.
>>
>I wanted this show to be a perspective about casuals and hardcore no-lifers
>Get another teen drama

Come the fuck on!
>>
>>160391873
My poor chad nearly died for that shit, so that'd better be the reason.
>>
>>160376524
now I dont have to watch this, thanks
what happens to the blonde girl then?
>>
>>160391897
You saw those character designs and the promotional art, didn't you? If you did, then you're just a fucking moron. And even if you didn't, and you made your assumptions from the title alone, then you're still an autistic dunce and deserve the deception.
>>
>genre
>school, romance, comedy
>expecting anything but
>>
>>160391946
>1946>>160391897(You)
fair enough. Authors these days don't have the guts to gamble.
>>
>>160391946
>show is called gamers
>OP is entirely video game references
>get a fucking high school drama
well you got me congrats japan you win again
>>
>half of the episode was about gaming talk
>HURRRRR THERE IS NO GAEMS
>>
>>160392022
>They have game references.
>Complains because every single fucking second of the show isn't constructed entirely of game references.
>>
>>160392065
They were talking about mobage. Those aren't real games.
>>
>>160392131
no im complaining because it's a relationshit show not a show about a gaming club
>>
>seaweed hates moe characters
>plays granblue

?????????
>>
>>160392190
But it never really tried to be a show about a gaming club. If anything, it's your fault for making such a dumb assumption. It contains a gaming club, but since when do anime containing clubs actually revolve around the club and its activities, instead of the characters which it consists of? Indeed, an anime about a gaming club would have been interesting and all, but at the same time, you simply sound stupid about complaining because an anime did not meet your flimsy assumptions.
>>
>>160392249
it's not an unreasonable assumption to make seeing most high school anime these days are haruhi clones
>>
>>160392301
But the SOS Brigade is nothing like a gaming club, which has a subject and motive. You can say that Haruhi follows the club because the 'SOS Brigade' by default doesn't automatically have as focused of a subject as a gaming club.
>>
>>160392249
>It contains a gaming club, but since when do anime containing clubs actually revolve around the club and its activities, instead of the characters which it consists of?
>Game club is mentioned twice in the synopsis
>why would you expect a game club
>>
File: 1498396984141.png (255KB, 637x624px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498396984141.png
255KB, 637x624px
>>160392372
>He actually reads the synopsis for anime and doesn't expect it to be misleading.
>>
>>160392249
Fucking this
Not only did the MC not join tha club but anime is full of this
Look at k-on, they always play around, eat stuff and drink tea, they rarely actually play music
>>
>>160385254
but muh complicated motivations
>>
Why would someone as perfect as Tendou play trucking video games, this is breaking my immersion.
>>
>>160392744
>only losers play video games
This isnt the 90s anymore, thats a dumb mindset
>>
>Introduce a 10/10 main girl
>Ruin her in the same episode
Do they find this fun ? Do they think this is a motherfucking game ? First they had to ruin Tendo, then the main character, and now Hoshinomori.
It ends up circling back and making Tendo best girl again.
>>
>>160392744
>trucking video games
She's half-German.
>>
>Author opts in for a VN multi route ending like Ben-to!
>Karen ending
>Chiaki ending
>Pink ending
>Gay ending
>Bad ending
>>
>>160393336
>harem end
>>
>>160393396
Oh right I forgot about that
>>
>>160392744
Video games and anime have become accepted by the norm. It explains why 4chan has become so shit.
>>
File: Candy Crush.png (647KB, 932x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Candy Crush.png
647KB, 932x503px
DESU DESU
>>
File: 02.png (67KB, 284x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
02.png
67KB, 284x565px
>2 volume in, the long misunderstanding is still going on.
what the fuck is this shit.
>>
File: 3991.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3991.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
WHERE IS SHE?
>>
>>160394428
Never to be seen again, apparently
>>
How many misunderstandings it takes to screw a lightbulb?
>>
>>160394428
They're both gone forever, I'm serious
>>
>>160394561
Are you screwing another lightbulb behind my back!?
>>
>>160394403
It goes on until Volume 7 but judging by whats to come in Volume 8 we're going to end up with an even bigger mess
>>
Is there going to be a serious romance between Aguri and MC?
>>
>>160394799
No. Everything is Uehara's fault.
>>
>>160394671
I'm actually upset. I was looking forward to seeing fighting game senpai again
>>
>>160392022
>drama
There is literally no drama (so far). Everything is played for laughs. You literally never watched a single episode.
>>
>>160377715
But that's redundant.
>>
>>160381658
Because she overheard Amano vigorously defending her and her club from wingman's shit talk even though hes a chibi little nerd

Also, shes never had anyone refuse her that thoroughly before either so something different from what shes used to broke her brain
>>
>>160386921
But you're wrong in like 80% of them.

How can you hate lily, peashy, mayuri, houki, monkey, bee, phoenix, silver, shiroyasha, nene, wiz, yunyun, aki, muramasa, chitose, chizuru, yui, hiwamari, kyoko, nene, hajime, vignette, chiaki, nepgear but like rem, satella, miko, yoshino, sagiri, elf, chinatsu, ayano, pest, orange, megumi, math, snake, kuroneko, airi, aika, shizuku, and sakura

Literally, the worst taste ive seen in like a year.
>>
>>160386825
>Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki
for the life of me i cant remember what show this is from
>>
Is this the resurgence of desu?
>>
>>160396178
DES DES!
>>
File: p2Hck3E.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p2Hck3E.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>160392213
It has a lot of fujoshi fans too
>>
File: DFNQx7HWAAAykku.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DFNQx7HWAAAykku.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>160388591
Let's see, we have:
>creepy stalker cult leader
>sweaty stinky hiki nerd
or
>cute devoted loving bestgirl

Yeah no, others need not apply
>>
>>160394845
The worst part is that we dont even meet the two 1st years who are also both girls where one specializes in RPG speed running and the other in something else. Been so long i even forgot what it was
>>
>>160395203
I've watched the whole thing so far, it's a textbook relationship drama show. Sure they're laughing about it now, give it a while and it's going to become serious melodrama
>>
>>160396522
BASELESS ASSUMPTIOOOOOOONSSSS
>>
Chiaki a shit. A SHIT.
>>
>>160397481
Chiaki a best. She also will win the bowl and Karen will get BTFO.
>>
>>160397767
>breaks up with MC to give Chiaki a chance
>gets BTFO
>>
>>160394428
I literally just picked this show to see her playing fighting games, seriously fuck this garbage anime
>>
>Japanese person
>One of the best fps players in the world
There is a limit Japan, there is a limit to how much of your bullshit that we can swallow.
>>
File: stop.jpg (101KB, 699x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop.jpg
101KB, 699x438px
>show is called Gamers
>it's about normalfags
>>
>warned without reason

Why crossboarder tranny mod is such a dick sucker ?
>>
>>160394428
Bait + switch.
You wanted gamers? Ha ha! Enjoy romcom, the anime. Stick to chinese cartoons for hard core gaming
>>
>>160390735
I'd rather eat out Chiaki's hairy and sweaty pussy after a long gaming session.
>>
File: 498.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
498.png
304KB, 722x768px
>>160397946
>show where people converse with other people
>shouldn't have normalfags
really makes me think
>>
>>160398401
They could converse online.
>>
>>160397946
Most gaymers are normalfags.
>>
>>160398489
People who play some mobage trash or Madden are not gamers.
>>
>>160398557
What are true games enjoyed by true gamers then?
>>
>>160398557
Austistic shut ins who waste 18 hours a day clicking their mouse are not gamers.
>>
File: 1481881199660.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481881199660.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>160371124
>thinking best girl is the one who lusts after chad
cuck
>>
this is like haganai if I only hated half the cast as opposed to every single one of them
>>
File: 1491927365098.webm (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491927365098.webm
376KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1500944072819.gif (350KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500944072819.gif
350KB, 600x338px
>>160371124
At first I agreed, because she and MC got along really well, and even their disagreement is playful.
Then the second Chad walks her vag got soaking wet though, and she was willing to drop her entire look and petsonality in a day to appeal to him. She is a thot beyond hope.
>>
>>160398853
Call of Duty :DDDD
>>
>holding the other person's hand
Why is MC such a fucking faggot? Holy shit.
>>
I mean, seriously. And here I thought Mahiro from Nyaruko was faggy enough.
>>
>/v/ is still here
>>
Is this true?

>>160386868
Yes you are. I can guess the anime by the first or second name.
>>
>>160398853
League of Legends and CSGO obviously.
>>
>>160399659
>is this true?
Western games aren't successful because of gameplay or story, they're worse in both categories by far
However Japan has fallen behind the west when sales and popularity are concerned, but simply because the west has a much bigger market, caters to that market's needs, and especially bigger budgets and bigger marketing budgets
>>
Even if it was still silly, I'm glad they adapted Amano going after aguri differently than the LN. While in the anime it is kind of Uehara's fault for being dense and not talking properly with Aguri, in the novel Uehara and Aguri don't even have that half-assed talk and Amano goes full retard by assuming the worst is going to happen when they meet and then makes Uehara uneasy by telling him he made plans to go out with Aguri.
>>
>>160399659
No it should be gameplay OR story unless she talk about games from +10 years ago.
>>
>>160400621
>capitalism does it again
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>160390052
unfortunately this
>>
>>160400940
It's not like Jap games have disappeared, you can still play them
They're simply not the most popular games anymore
>>
>>160400621
Pretty sure Pokemon is still one of the biggest games in the industry.
>>
I'm so glad I watched ep 3 first.
Seriously why is it so much better than ep 2 and 1 combined? I would have dropped this halfway into ep 1 if I started traditionally.
>>
>>160401035
I'm pretty sure it's overshadowed by GTA, CoD, Minecraft etc.
>>
>Moeshit vs Fujoshit
>>
File: 13957735734019.jpg (13KB, 265x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13957735734019.jpg
13KB, 265x265px
>>160387956
>tfw you have gamer gf
Feels good.
>>
>>160401329
>dried up virgin dick vs. attractive successful woman
You decide.
>>
>>160401125
>Minecraft
Maybe.

>GTA, CoD
Uh, I think you severely underestimate Pokemon.
>>
>>160386825
>Sagiri > Elf
dropped
>>
>>160388461
>riajuu
リア充
person who is satisfied with his or her real (offline) life
>>
>>160392799
Have you ever actually stepped into a gaming club before? It's a huge sausage fest with one acceptable looking girl (who's only there because her boyfriend is there), 1-2 ugly girls, and then a bunch of dudes playing Smash in the background while a few weirdos play something by themselves in the corner. Everyone else is just sitting around talking and not even playing anything.
>>
>>160402111
>gaming club
These exist only for total spergs just like anime clubs, your comparison is like using BMW owners to generalize drivers.
>>
>>160402111
I was in Go-Home club.
>>
>>160399659
Their whole conversation is probably stolen from nichan threads, but it might as well be /v/. As such, no, it is completely wrong, but fucking hilarious. I was laughing at how many similar conversations I've seen that mirror their little feud.

Hell I have them all the time with my gaming buddies, but I just do it for fun. I don't get genuinely mad.

Also, Amano is sorta right. Chiaki is a Westaboo.

>>160400940
(((Capitalism [a.k.a. U.S. corporatism]))) has ruined AAA studios. Smaller studios are still making interesting shit. Especially when games that are still made for those of us with above average intelligence and not for dude bros.
>>
>>160396468

You have it wrong:

> Sweet, well intentioned but ultimately unstable pro gamer girl

> Shy, passionate girl with qt hair that has most in common with MC

> Shallow, high-maintenence, attention vacuuming thot that cares not for vidya

what are you on about m8?
>>
wew
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>160371124
Sorry, anon. True best passing through
>>
>>160400621
Japan has fallen behind in popularity because it keeps making the same 3 games for the last 25 years.
>>
>>160399659
There are some exceptions but no, she's full of shit.
>>
>>160403603
Unlike Call of America and Soccer 26X?
>>
>>160404085
Western studios make the same shit as well, but the difference is the smaller studios bring variety.
In Japan the smaller studios make the exact same shit the big studios are making - but worse.

Their inability to keep with global trends like mobas and battle royals just shows they are disconnected from the global market and their failure there is their own fault.

Just like with anime, electronics... pretty much everything they produce.
>>
>Two guys
>Three girls
How can a show turn into such a relationship clusterfuck after only three episodes?
>>
>>160405378
Have you not seen the misunderstanding graph?
>>
File: im an aduuuuuuuult.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im an aduuuuuuuult.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>160405378
>teenagers
>highschool
>gamers

Even in real life you're bound to get autism in this scenario.
>>
>>160405150
>smaller studios bring variety
I wouldn't really call that walking simulator or nostalgia-ridden platformer as variety though, it's like saying any dungeon crawler and rpg-maker as variety.
>>
Guy is a faggot. Went out with a girl just because and even when she's constantly coming on to him he can't even kiss her. Gaymer is right.

Amano should have just stolen her away, he doesn't deserve her.
>>
>>160406524
He just wants a genuine relationship instead of giving up his purity to some random thot.
>>
>>160370319
For some reason I feel NTR'd after this episode even though there is no NTR.
>>
>>160401599
>successful
>>
File: brush.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brush.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>160382372
Brushing your waifu's hair is one of the ultimate heartboner.
>>
Anyone can tell me what happened in vol 4? Vol 3 left me hanging.
>>
>>160408409
Chiaki fucks Uehara
>>
>>160373973
That's not Princess Principal in all three regards. Or maybe Made in Abyss for the AotS.
>>
>>160383030
No, not really. It's really a weird shade most of the time. White people usually have this weird red or grey undertone when they tan, the Okinawans have a yellow one which looks a lot better.
>>
How does Tendou go from an ignored and bullied background girl who barely talks to the MC to becoming his girlfriend?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>160410541
SHE BECOMES HIS GIRLFRIEND?!
>>
File: 1501176849505.jpg (300KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501176849505.jpg
300KB, 1135x1600px
>>160410586
Yeah. And then they break up and Chiaki wins because MC loves her the most.
>>
>>160410541
When so many misunderstandings coincide at the same junction that they cause meaningful progression alongside the ultimate understanding.
>>
I want to feel Uehara inside my butt
>>
>>160411149
I can pretend.
>>
>>160403475
Seaweed hair inflates my ego, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>
>>160387481
Uehara is a fake chad, he's a virgin who got a girlfriend just for the status but never did anything with her, he lucked out on getting hot in high school and decided to become a different person, but it's a very thin facade.
>>
File: pmwt5.jpg (885KB, 1769x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pmwt5.jpg
885KB, 1769x2560px
>>
does this turn into a harem with every girl wanting mcs dick?
>>
>>160413450
Just two girls it seems.
>>
>>160413625
Is Chad best friend happy? That's all I care about
>>
I love Chiaki!
>>
>>160413816
DESS DESS
>>
>>160414192
DEMO DEMO
>>
File: GOD KNOWS.jpg (15KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOD KNOWS.jpg
15KB, 704x396px
post yfw when seaweed cut her hair and its all because of chad
>>
>the latest episode sets up the MC and Chiaki's relationship like a typical love story, with a montage of their conversations
>Chiaki falls for Chad
>the MC is the only sensible one to notice how Chiaki and Chad's acquaintanceship is causing strife in Chad's relationship
>MC consoles Chad's girlfriend
This show just keeps pulling one over on my expectations. I was expecting something more generic and less self-aware.

Where can I read the LNs?
>>
>>160387528
>but that doesn't happen for 7 more volumes

There is a lot of cute scene and sexual tension in Vol 1,2,3,4,,5,6 ..7and 8........between Chiaki and Amano
The MC was already in love with her but he was in denial and it is the same for Chiaki in the Vol6 she confesses
MC confesses in Vol8 but knew already that he was in love with her in vol 7 after Chiaki told him that she was in love with him
>>
>>160415146
But I like Tendou so he should get with Tendou.
>>