[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-VRAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 553
Thread images: 84

File: 1487333965017.jpg (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487333965017.jpg
89KB, 700x700px
Extra deck scum in suicide watch edition
>>
Thread Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVpDLqsfe98

You will what I mean by this when the line comes.
>>
Link summoning is going to save the game.
>>
>>153572852
Cant wait for Link monsters to be powercrept to cancer
>>
Did VRAINS just kill Trains?
>>
>>153572852
Yuya only ever summons 1 ED monster each time and we don't know so far is face-up pendulums are affected
>>
Have they crossed the line?
>>
>>153572914
>Kill
Ftfy.
>>
I hope the new girl has cowtits, give us some cowtits damn it!
>>
>Can't summon more than 1 Hero fusion, can't mask change it to something else either
>Can't special summon another tuner to synchro summon a tuner synchro to accel synchro into something bigger
>Can't just lose your pendulum cards to the extra deck and bring them all back later for a combo, lose 2 of your spell/trap zones as well.

Why is Yuma on the ground, he never uses more than 1 xyz monster at a time, everybody else,tho, they got fucked, hard
>>
What color is Link cards and how do they work?
>>
>>153572991
Can't kill what's dead.
>>
File: 1443455395260.jpg (329KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443455395260.jpg
329KB, 600x750px
Will Konami ever make an LL Link monster?
Please make it a reality Konami.
>>
>mfw OEM and DDD are kill.

Well, they had their run. I always knew it would come to this.
>>
File: 1414919543926188971.png (658KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414919543926188971.png
658KB, 800x600px
so when does the new format start?
and what % of people do you expect will reject it and continue playing as is?
>>
>>153572974
>Older protagonist
>2300 ace monster
>Riding Duels
>New Summoning mechanic that kills the ones before it

All we need now is Ono and this will be 5D's all over again
>>
>Duel LINKS
I see where Konami got their inspiration from
>>
>>153572907
More like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss7kdZBZUCU
>>
>>153573053
>He doesn't know
>>
>>153573041
Lol no.
>>
>>153572991
Are you stupid? It fixes two of the biggest issues the game has right now: Ridiculous turn one boards and set 5 pass.
>>
>>153572852
Aporia finally got his wish
>>
>>153573057
Not everyone is an autistic manchild.
>>
>>153573057
As soon as the new Starter Deck is released?
>>
>>153572852
>Synchro deck are literally unplayable now.
Welp.
Time to quit i guess.
>>
Are link monsters ED monsters?
>>
File: 1443520112967.jpg (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443520112967.jpg
177KB, 500x500px
>>153573084
Pretty please?
>>
Pls someone explain how this works?
>>
Waiting for the first Link monster whose effect involves sending to the graveyard all of it's links (even if it's your opponents monsters that are linked).
>>
>>153573094
And excessive masturbation.

Though to be fair, one needs to incorporate links to do extensive plays. I can see DDD and OEM surviving if we get ED space for Links
>>
File: 1457115807969.png (894KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457115807969.png
894KB, 1280x720px
Today is an interesting day to be an anime only faggot.
>>
>>153573033
Looks like they're dark blue.

You summon them to the new 'extra monster zone' or a link monster zone by sending a number of monsters equal to it's link number listed on the card to the grave.

You can only summon extra deck monsters to the extra monster zone or a zone indicated by an arrow on a link monster.
>>
In all the excitement over the new rules, nobody noticed that for the first time ever, we are still getting cards of a previous series in a set of a new series. We're getting DDDs in COTD, the first VRAINS set. This means we might get more Arc-V cards in this set and others going forward.
>>
So we got leaks only for the game? When are the next leaks released?
>>
>>153572898
Pendulums are not included in this. The leak specifically mentioned Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and Link monsters
>>
>>153573134
Suck Yuto's dick.

Also, links seem splashable as fuck as of now. A deck that can summon 5 birds in one turn is a deck that can summon links for its plays
>>
>>153573012

5ds's grill had cowtits and was preety decent but as soon as she oficially became part of the Yusei team, her personality got gutted and got replaced by Crow
>>
>>153572852
>alot of XYZ decks are practically untouched since they just XYZ once then drop a fuck ton of backrow.
>Synchro is kill
>certain fusion decks are kill
>pendulum is kill.
I never thought i'd ever say this but i might quit YGO now.
>>
>>153573156
Forgive me for being dense, how does this make the other summoning methods kill?
>>
>>153573164
>We're getting DDDs in COTD, the first VRAINS set.
As interesting as that is. How will DDDs fair in the new Link era?

If anything they'll just have Reiji show in the new show and be totally raped by Link monsters to shill the new cards.
But who knows. Maybe they can make DDDs good again by printing DDD Link monsters. But I kind of doubt it.
>>
So how does shit like Bahamut Shark and Goyo Defender work now?
>>
>Most players don't realize they can get rid of their ED monsters on the field to summon a link and open space for more summons.

Seriously, guys? It isn't difficult to think. Like, I make Castel, shuffle something and use Castel and something else for a link and get to summon another ED thingy
>>
File: 1487329667714.png (800KB, 477x695px) Image search: [Google]
1487329667714.png
800KB, 477x695px
>this kills the Pendulum
>>
>>153573192
Goddamn.

Stop making me remember how good signers 5ds was.
>>
>>153573207
Because you can only summon monsters from the extra deck to the single extra monster zone or to a zone that an arrow on a link monster points too. You can still xyz, synchro, fusion, but there's less space.
>>
>>153573094
Retailers in Japan are dropping ygo from their lineup.
>>
Is it time to dump shit to idiots thinking DMs are viable?
>>
>>153573236
In DDD's case, if Links get ED space, they are mostly fine, though slowed a bit like all other decks.

ED monsters revived from the grave can be put in any zone and should they already have an ED monster on the field, they can use it to summon a link and get space for their plays
>>
>there are people who think ground collapse won't get an errata
>>
>>153573207
There's only 1 extra deck monster slot. Meaning you can only have 1 extra deck monster out at a time. This kills fusion. synchro and xyz heavy decks. Pendulum is kill in a different way, their pendulum zones are now spell/trap zones when not in use, but those zones cannot be used to play spells and traps, only pendulum and they count towards the max 5 backrow total meaning to pendulum decks, that means they only have 3 spell and trap zones to play spell and trap cards so no more bubble barrier, pengraph cards and echo whatever plays together or any DDD Contracts
>>
>>153573282
U serious?
>>
Repost

The Newly Created Extra Monster Zone
>You can only use one of them!<

When the Duel begins, neither Extra Monster Zone is considered to belong to a specific player. When a player Special Summons a monster to one of them, that Zone then becomes treated as part of that player’s field, and the other then becomes treated as the other player’s field. The tactics of a Duel will change drastically depending on who can grab an Extra Monster Zone first! An Extra Deck Monster can only be Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone! But if you Summon a Link Monster to one of the Extra Monster Zone first, you can utilize it to its max potential!

*Extra Deck Monsters, like Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link, cannot be Summnoned to the Main Monster Zone, beware!

– What has been the [Monster Zone] up till now is now the [Main Monster Zone]
– The [Pendulum Zone] is on the left and right of the [Spell & Trap Zone]. You can use it as a normal [Spell & Trap Zone], but when you place Pendulum cards there, it is treated as the [Pendulum Zone]
>>
>>153573237
We dont know
>>153573207
Monster Zones are called Main Deck monster Zones. You also have 1 additional Extra Deck monster Zone. You can only Summon ED monsters to that 1 Zone. If you Summon a Link monster to that Zone, you can also use the Main Deck Zones the arrows point to as ED Zones.

Basically, play Link monsters, or you are limited to 1 ED monster only.
>>
>>153573282
Source?
>>
File: 1449976123643.png (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449976123643.png
169KB, 600x600px
>>153573184
>Also, links seem splashable as fuck as of now. A deck that can summon 5 birds in one turn is a deck that can summon links for its plays
Yeah. I am really looking forward to playing LLs in the new era. I am pretty excited.

They were already surprisingly good. And this should be a huge boost in their favour. But we'll see.
>>
YGO OCG is turning into Dungeon Dice Monsters?
>>
>>153573207
Monster summoned from the Extra Deck(aka Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and the new Link) must be placed on the Extra Monster Zone OR the Main Monster Zone indicated by the Link monsters.

In short, it you summoned a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz first, it will be placed in the Extra Monster Zone. However, since you can only have one EMZ, you can't spam out any more F/S/X unless you get a Link out first or displace the properly summoned F/S/X from the field.
>>
>>153573330
The Zones Pointed at by Link Markers Can be Used to Bring Out Extra Deck Monsters
Although Extra Deck Monsters can only be Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone Normally, if you have a Link Monster in the Extra Monster Zone, the Zones pointed at by their Link Markers can be used to Summon Extra Deck Monsters! So if you get out a Link Summon quickly, you can bring out Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters in succession. Of course, you can Summon another Link Monster in one of these Zones, so if you play your cards right, you can fill your entire Main Monster Zone with Extra Deck Monsters! The new metagame will require careful consideration of where to place monsters!
Super Quick Q&A for the New Rules!
Q: If Special Summoned an Extra Deck Monster normally, and it goes to the Graveyard, and I want to Special Summon it with “Monster Reborn”, which Zone does it go to?
A: It goes into the Main Monster Zone, not the Extra Monster Zone.
Q: Can you use “Book of Moon” on Link Monsters?
A: Link Monsters cannot be face-down, so you cannot target them with “Book of Moon”.

Q: If your opponent’s only monster is in their Extra Monster Zone, can you attack them directly?
A: If there’s a monster in the Extra Monster Zone, unless some kind of effect is in play, you would have to attack that monster first.

Q: Can you destroy 2 Set Spell & Trap Cards in your Left Most and Right Most Spell & Trap Zones with “Wavering Eyes”?
A: The Left Most and Right Most Spell & Trap Zones are regular Spell & Trap Zones, and do not become Pendulum Zones unless you activate a Pendulum Card in them, or if a Pendulum Card is placed in them by a card effect. A Set Spell & Trap Card in either of those Zones cannot be destroyed by “Wavering Eyes”.
>>
>>153573282
(You)
>>
>>153573207
The main advantage of the other summoning technique is filling the monster zone. Now that link is coming up, they can't summon as much since it is limited by the extra zone.
>>
Odd-Eyes Link Dragon when?
>>
>>153573330
>inb4 Vrains is the shortest YGO series when Konami realizes how big this fucks everything up
>>
>>153573094
It also straight up deleted alot of fun decks and made Synchro even worse than it was.
>>
>VRains and Link Summoning have killed yugioh before it's even out
Sasuga Konami
>>
File: zarc.png (560KB, 1077x675px) Image search: [Google]
zarc.png
560KB, 1077x675px
>>153573135
>Link Monsters are new ED monsters
>New Extra Monster Zone exclusive to ED Monsters
>Can only control 1 Extra Monster Zone
>Only 1 ED Monster can be summoned to that zone
>Link Monsters have Link Markers
>Depending on which Monster Zone Slot the Link Markers point to, you are allowed to summon more ED Monsters to that slot (XYZ, Fusion, and Synchro)
>Link Monsters don't have levels or DEF and can't be switched to Defense Position
>New Cybers-type

Oh and
>Pendulum Zones are now the 1st and 5 slot of the S/T zone
>>
File: 1487325409489.jpg (332KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487325409489.jpg
332KB, 1200x900px
>>153573330
>>
RiP ygo.
https://twitter.com/KUJO_KAREN_/status/832571777876234240
>>
File: 1436978874040.gif (292KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436978874040.gif
292KB, 450x450px
>>153573353
Yes.
>>
>>153573421
You could explain whatever is going on, you know?
>>
>>153573300
I don't really care about losing two s/t zones. The real stickler is if we have to place faceup extra deck pendulum monsters on the extra exclusive zones or not
>>
>>153573135
PART 1

Change 1: The Pendulum zone and Magic/Trap Zone have been collapsed together so that you have 3 purely Magic/Trap zones and 2 other zones that act either as Magic/Trap or Pendulum zones depending on what you put in it. In other words, if you are using two Pendulum monsters as scales, you now only have 3 open spaces for other magic and trap cards. Likewise, if you are filling all 5 spaces with magic and trap cards, you have no space to place any Pendulum monsters as scales.

Change 2: Under normal conditions, extra deck can no longer be summon to the traditional monster field (Now called the "Main Monster Zone" from the Extra deck). They can normally only be summoned to the newly created "Extra Zone" that is located in the center of the field between the players. Each player can only use 1 Extra Zone. The only way to have more than 1 Extra Deck monster on your side of the field is to use one of the newly created Extra Deck Monsters called "Link Monsters".
>>
>>153573421
The Japanese player base aren't pleased?
>>
Can I summon "main" monster in the extra monster zone?

If not that mean using link monster will gobble up the main monster zone, which make things harder.
>>
This extra deck monster zone thing legit? Because I feel like while in theory it slows down the meta, in reality it just becomes SUMMON DELIBERATELY OVERPOWERED ACE
>>
>>153573421
Are these just butthurt fans or stores dropping Yu-Gi-Oh products?
>>
>>153573446
Learn nip, I owe you nothing.
>>
>>153573490
The latter.
>>
File: chihiro.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chihiro.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Instead of this "extra deck zone", why not just cycle out certain mechanics in certain years?
>>
Oh sweet mother of Jesus I can play Frog Monarchs again, I need nothing more than a Toadally Awesome up there in the Extra Zone
And I can play Gladiator Beasts again fucking up links with Gyzarus, the only Extra Deck monster you need
And maybe even old school Light Beat E-HEROes now that never variants can't be played
MY EXCITEMENT IS OVERFLOWING
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12357259/r
>>
>>153573532
Yeah, I think they could've handled this better, limiting extra deck cards 1 kills 90% of the decks in YGO
They wanted to get rid of those stupid turn 1 locks but why not just Change the cards that enabled those locks/stop printing them?
>>
>>153573532
Because Chihiro sucks
>>
>>153573457
Pendulum monsters face up in the extra deck are treated as extra deck monsters so when you call a pendulum monster from the extra deck it goes in your extra deck monster slot.

>>153573389
They didn't kill it, they just made it so that if you want your spam, you gotta use a link monster, it's basically black mailing people with older extra deck heavy decks to buy their new shit or else they can't play.

>>153573368
Oh, god, hopefully soon, same with DDD getting a link monster
>>
>Arc-V's anime was so bad that they killed Pendulum summoning over it
>>
>>153573576
>I can play Frog Monarchs again
Nobody ever stopped you, it's just that Modern Monarchs with all their modern S/T support are better.
>>
>>153573530
Fuck...Though I have faith. Yugioh will survive. It needed this radical change to slow down the current game speed.
>>
First anime teaser is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHoMghxEwM
>>
Fuck Konami. They killed my favorite fun-archetype.
>>
File: still delicious.jpg (3MB, 3848x3984px) Image search: [Google]
still delicious.jpg
3MB, 3848x3984px
>>153573584
>>
Face-up Pendulums wil be able to be placed in any monster zone.

Screencap this. If I'm wrong I will post an anime girl getting bullied. If I'm right I will post a smug one.
>>
Also RIP Lithium2300's crossbanlist cups
>>
>>153573628
It will only change what decks are played, it won't slow down like you think it would
>>
File: 60193020_p1.png (461KB, 913x1036px) Image search: [Google]
60193020_p1.png
461KB, 913x1036px
>>153573041
They better make a RR Link monster as well.
>>
File: Decode Talker.jpg (220KB, 625x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Decode Talker.jpg
220KB, 625x1024px
>>153573135
PART 2:

Link Monsters have no level nor rank. Furthermore, where their defense stat would normally be is instead the text LINK-X, where X is a number that varies depending on the monster. This is the Link Monster's link number. Link Monsters to not have a defense stat. They can NEVER be in defense position under any circumstances.

Step 1: To summon a Link Monster, first, look at it's link number.
e.g. Decode Talker is Link-3

Step 2: Send from your side of the field a number of monsters equal to the Link Number of the Link Monster you want to summon (also keep in mind that you must satisfy the monster material requirement on the Link Monster card)
e.g. Decode Talker is Link-3, so you must send 3 monsters to the graveyard. Specifically in Decode Talker's case, these all must be effect monsters.

IMPORTANT STEP 2 NOTE: If one of the monsters you send to the graveryard for a Link Summon is a Link Monster, you can treat that monster as X number of monsters for the summon, where X is it's Link Number. (also keep in mind that you must satisfy the monster material requirement on the Link Monster card)
e.g. You send two monsters to the graveyard and summon a Link-2 monster. Now, instead of sending 3 monsters to the graveyard to summon a Link-3 monster, you can instead just send the Link-2 monster + one other monster. Specifically in the case of Decode Talker, these all must be effect monsters, and you must use at least two monsters, so you can't just use 1 other Link-3 monster.

Step 3: Once the Link Monster is summoned, look at the card picture frame. You will see 8 arrows, some number of which are lit up red (the number lit up red is equal to the monster's Link number). Field zones that are in contact with the red link marker arrows are said to be "linked" with that Link Monster. Monster Zones that are linked with a Link Monster become additional Zones that you are allowed to Extra Deck summon in.
>>
>>153573703
We will get Link masturbation followed by synchro masturbation in one year or something. Synchro masturbators find a way.
>>
>Synchro decks are kill
>D/D/D is kill
>Fluffals is kill
>Zoodiacs are kill but every other XYZ deck is unphased since 90% of XYZ decks only XYZ once or twice.
>Stunshit is 100% uneffected.
Guess it's time to play that 60 card Skull king turbo.
>>
>>153572852
>ARC-VRAINS

Fuck off. This is Arc-V until it ends.
>>
So you need a link monster to fusion, XYZ and synchro?
>>
>>153573744
This.
If you summon 5 effect monstrs you will already be able to summon 3-6 Link monsters easily.
>>
>>153573496
>Makes a claim and says he shouldn't have to prove if true or false
Nice shit post.
>>
>>153573620
Pendulum was too broken. that's why.
>>
The more I read Link summoning the stupider it sounds.
>>
>>153573285
Dark Magician is viable and it's good now.
>>
>>153573421
Can't into nip. What does it say?
>>
>>153573775
You do if you want to have more than 1 on the field at a time, so Yuya, Yusei and Judai's decks all need link monsters in them now, Yuma is completely unaffected by this. Yugi only stands to benefit from it as does Yusaku
>>
>>153573773
Guess i should name it VRAINS then
>>
So only one Extra deck monster at a time?
>>
>>153573421
>8000 RT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WILL KILL YGO.
>>
>Link Monters can't DEF

JUST
>>
>>153573784
But you will only get one or maybe two link monsters on the field unless you revive some link monster in the process
>>
>>153573865
Nah keep it Arc-Vrains, no one gives a fucking shit about Arc-V anymore
>>
File: decba2cb.jpg (72KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
decba2cb.jpg
72KB, 600x769px
D/D/D Gust Emperor Executive Alexander

Level 10 WIND FIend-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If there are 3 or more “D/D/D” monsters on the field, this card gains 3000 ATK.
(2) If a “D/D” monster other than this card is Normal or Special Summoned while this card is face-up: You can target 1 “D/D” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
>>
>>153573620
Nigga they killed Synchro and parts of fusions too.
>>
>>153573850
Stores dropping ygo products
>>
>>153573727
Honestly its better to focus on getting out one powerful Extra Deck monster than trying to set up the Link to summon a lot of Extra Deck monsters.You have to invest in protecting the Link monster in order to summon a bunch of other stuff and if the Link monster goes your back to one Extra Deck monster anyways.

Which is better having one ED monster your opponent will have to dedicate resources to destroy or having a Link Monster which can be easily destroyed to summon a bunch of other ED monsters?
>>
Oh boy, here we go:

Summon some synchro tuner monster that summons things from the deck, like Doppel Warrior and synchro with it.
Doppel summons two tokens.
Use the synchro and a token to summon a Link.
Use said link to summon a lvl1 normal monster from the deck.
Synchro Formula synchron.
Use formula and Link to summon Decode Talker.
Now I have 2 zones free.
>>
>>153572974
>Junk Warrior + Dark Magician + Buster Blader
>>
>The show's theme is "Take a step forward, and try!", on the premise that kids should start to try things out instead of just giving up at the first try due to being overwhelmed by information
>>
>>153573867
Yes, unless you have a link monster out, Decode Talker gives you 3 extra deck slots out of the 4 you have left after summoning decode talker. Basically, Decode Talker is now a staple for every extra deck heavy deck just like Utopia is and what Stardust Dragon used to be.
>>
So now tournaments will be in either Komoney Rules or Real Nigga Rules?
>>
>>153573882
Sure. But you can use Link Monsters to summon other Link Monsters at the very least. So you can still summon a whole bunch of them even if you might not end with all that many of them.

But we're almost guaranteed to get Link Monsters and monsters who special summon monsters. Enabling you to actually summon a ton of them in succession.
>>
File: 1485715365020.jpg (42KB, 287x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485715365020.jpg
42KB, 287x246px
>>153573885
I do.
>>
>>153572974
Whats its eff?
>>
So they just added extra steps to Ed summons what a shitty fucking cookie cutter solution this is.
>>
>>153573926
DDD uses Swirli and Necro to summon Darc.
Normal Night Howl and Revive Swirli
Darc and Swirli Link.
Use Link and Night Howl to summon Decode Talker.
Use Gate to search Ragnarok and use Swirli in grave to summon it and revive Darc wherever I want, since revived ED monsters can be anywhere I want.
Still have two free spaces by Decode Talker, Necro slime and Lamia in grave while having Darc and Ragnarok in field.

DDDs are dead, they said
>>
>>153573910
I know that the new rules are changing just about everything.
That said. This DDD is amazing.
I can only imagine what DDDs would have been able to achieve with these new cards yet with the old rules.
>>
>>153573924
>Which is better having one ED monster your opponent will have to dedicate resources to destroy

Kaiju ;^)
>>
>>153573922
why?
>>
>>153573135
PART 3 (Random notes/comments):

・A Extra deck Monster that is properly summoned and then goes to the graveyard CAN BE REVIVED INTO ANY MAIN MONSTER ZONE EVEN IF NOT LINKED.
・If you have a Link Monster in the Extra Zone, and thus now have a Main Monster Zone linked to it where you can now Extra Deck summon, you could summon another Link Monster to the Main Monster Zone to extend the number of monster zones that are linked (i.e. if I summon a Link Monster to my Main Monster Zone that has left or right pointing red link markers, those adjecent zones become linked to that Link Monster and thus I can summon a extra deck monster there, even though the it isn't linked to the Link Monster in the Extra Zone). That is how you could still possibly will the field with Extra Deck monsters even though a Link Monster could have at most 3 bottom links (which would make you think you can only have 3 Main Monster Zone Extra Deck monsters since the Link Monster in the Extra Zone could at most connect to 3 of your Main Monster Zones).
>>
File: ArcV not even once.png (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ArcV not even once.png
233KB, 1280x720px
>>153574028
Then you're a fool. If you were here since Arc-Otome you'd despise this show for what it's become
>>
The game keeps getting too complicated.
The next series better do a full reboot and dump all this shit.
>>
>>153574099
Dubs.

Lamia sends Gate to grave to revive and tune with Darc for Siegfried. Then banish Necro with Darc to summon High Ghenghis.

As bonus, can use High Ghenghis and Ragnarok for rank 8 like Titanic Galaxy
>>
Anime needs to explain the mechanics to me
>>
>>153574114
Anon, >>153574099 it >>153574215 doesn't seem dead to me
>>
So if the Link Monster who's Link Markers allowed two Main Monster Zones to be used to summon two ED monsters, when that Link Monster is destroyed, do those ED monsters die too?
>>
>>153574124
Kaiju can't go on extra monster zones ;^)
>>
>>153574245
See >>153573462
>>153573727
>>153574163
>>
File: 1462813580249.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462813580249.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>153574171
They went as far as to give my favourite character another duel against all logic and odds, so I'm standing by Arc-V's side until the bitter end.
>>
>>153572852
HAHA TIME TO RITUAL SPAM
>>
>>153574263
you don't have to place the kaiju on the same zone as the tributed monster
your ED monster in the ED monster zone will be safe from kaijus though, if every monster zone is occupied
>>
>>153574254
I never said that they were dead. Only that the new rules changes everything.
I won't trust any assessments of their ability at their time. Though I do believe they still have promise.
Especially with their strong recursion abilities.

But my point is basically that you can't really judge them on the old/current standards any more. The game will be different, with or without DDDs.
>>
>>153574261
No they stay there until they die in which case those zones can't be used anymore for new extra deck monsters. BUT if you revive those destroyed monsters you can place them in the normal zone.
>>
>>153574333
just Gold Sphere'd then.
>>
>>153573959
>Proceed to make the game even more confusing.
>>
>>153574387
Just take a step forward and try man :^)
>>
>GX was worse than DM
>5D's was worse than GX
>Zexal was worse than 5D's
>ARC-V is worse than Zexal

Just admit the series is completely fucking garbage now and needs to go back to its roots.
>>
>>153574450
Dumbass frog poster
>>
>>153574450
>>5D's was worse than GX
>>ARC-V is worse than Zexal
You didn't watch any of these series.
>>
>>153574450
Arc-V was great once.
>>
>>153574484
>>ARC-V is worse than Zexal
>You didn't watch any of these series.
Well, did you?
>>
>>153574480

not an argument, shitposter
>>
>>153573727
>Field zones that are in contact with the red link marker arrows are said to be "linked" with that Link Monster

So you can summon a Extra Deck monster in your enemy's field too?
>>
>>153574450
That's what VRAINS is.

The new Link mechanic makes it incredibly harder to use any of the older summoning methods, Yugi and Kaiba's new decks are incredibly viable now.

VR coming right after DSoD should also make it obvious. There's the fact we're getting a 16 year old protagonist again.

Then there's the monsters themselves, we have a new Gaia and Decode Talker looks like a DM/Neos-esque ace monster.
>>
>>153573265
I just want another stoic protagonist like Yusei in a serious setting.
>>
>>153574543
No your opponent summons it thanks to you
>>
You know, these new rules means that either Yusaku is going to be facing other duelists who use the other summoning methods or Vrains is going to be like Zexal and be very Link heavy with maybe a reference to other methods. I don't expect to see a synchronist or a pendulum ist in the show compared to a funionist or xyzist
>>
>>153574450
>5D's was worse than GX
Fuck off m8.
>>
>>153574450
5DS was better than GX

Zexal will probably be better than Arc V once everything is done. I never liked Zexal but the series improved as it progressed and the writers knew what they were doing in the last arc.

I'm not even sure what the writers for Arc V are aiming for anymore.
>>
>>153574568
>I want ygo to be marketed towards adults despite the fact that the damned show is made for children
>>
>>153574568
I can't take seriously any setting that gets its conflicts solved by playing card games.
>>
File: Scapeghost-TDIL-EN-C-1E.png (278KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
Scapeghost-TDIL-EN-C-1E.png
278KB, 300x446px
New meta tech.
>>
File: youcantarguewiththis.jpg (107KB, 432x960px) Image search: [Google]
youcantarguewiththis.jpg
107KB, 432x960px
>>
>>153574543
No. The thing I am not clear on though is if THE ENEMY can now summon an Extra Deck monster in that zone of his that your Link Monster is linked to.

What I do know is that if he has a monster in a zone that your Link Monster is connected to, your Link Monster can derive benefits from that. Decode Talker for example, having a top-facing link marker, would gain 500 more ATK from it's effect if there is an opponent's monster right in front of it.
>>
>>153574543
No, obviously not. What it means is you're giving them the ability to summon an ED monster for free. But, that monster is now linked to yours. No monster that lets you take advantage of being linked to your opponents' monster exists currently, unfortunately. One day though, I'm sure we will. Imagine linking something to the Quasar someone just put all their effort and taking control of it or negating its effects or something like that.
>>
What deck that summons from extra deck only requires one slot to play?
Im thinking Morphtronics
>>
>>153574585
Well Link monsters are still Extra Deck monsters, so they are still affected by the need to unlock main monster zones first before they can be spammed.
>>
>>153574568
Me too.

>>153574625
That makes it funnier at the same time though. And 5ds was great.
>>
>>153574628
To link summon you say? You need to SEND to the grave. You cant send tokens.
Unless this is synchro esque
>>
File: chakra.jpg (24KB, 570x363px) Image search: [Google]
chakra.jpg
24KB, 570x363px
>>153574632
>niggas who play standard/tribute
>>
>>153572974
>signature monster
>2300 ATK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>153574658
>No monster that lets you take advantage of being linked to your opponents' monster exists currently, unfortunately.
Decode Talker gains 500 more ATK if it is linked to an monster in front of it, even if it is the enemy's.
>>
File: file.png (174KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
174KB, 248x300px
>>153574658
>No monster that lets you take advantage of being linked to your opponents' monster exists currently, unfortunately.
Anon, Decode Talker?

>(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Linked to it.
>>
>>153574746
This is the Starter Deck cover card, odds are the COTD cover card will be his actual 2500 ace monster.
>>
>>153574663
Does it matter? Just get out a strong Xyz out turn 1 and make it so that you destroy every Link monster they summon, then just Rank it up.

Once it's destroyed, you can bring it back from the grave and play it in the Main Monster Zone now, so you can summon a completely different monster in the Extra Monster Zone, whether it's a Link or another Xyz.
>>
>>153574614
The show didn't actually start getting marketed towards children until ZEXAL where we literally got child protagonists
>>
>>153574766
>>153574773
You're right, I got it mixed up with his other effect, which only works with one of your linked monsters.
>>
>>153574773
Utopia was a starter deck card at first remember? Revise Dragon was the cover. If anything the cover card is going to be the rival's card, not exactly their ace since Shark lost that dragon after it's first use and it never appeared again.
>>
>>153574585
No anon, Link Monsters are connected to other ED monsters. It's going to be just like Arc-V. You just wont be seeing Pendulum monsters as much.
>>
>>153574824
No, you dumbass, it was always for children. They just realized children couldn't give a shit about older protagonists anymore.

Back in the day, Dragon Ball was an anime for children. Now? Yokai Watch is. They're just following trends.
>>
>>153574614
It's made for teenage chuuni boys, not really little kids. Shit for little kids is stuff like Yokai Watch.

A little maturity is not impossible at all given the tone of most of DM, Season 4 GX and Signers 5D's.

>>153574625
And what if I told you that the whole world in the setting, since its inception, revolved around games, one way or another, and that the whole world in the setting, was in fact created by a card?

It's like saying you can't take crime in Pokemon seriously because Officer Jenny uses Pokemon, in a Pokemon world and setting. Your way of thinking is retarded.
>>
>>153574872
My future Link Performapals disagree with you
>>
File: file.png (275KB, 272x452px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
275KB, 272x452px
>>153574746
>implying they haven't done this before

His true ace is going to be the COTD cover card
>>
File: Impossibru.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Impossibru.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>153574948
>Decode Talker is a secondary ace while the actual ace is a dragon

Why didn't I foresee this?!
>>
>>153574632
And higher than that we have Monarchs
>>
>>153574872
Yeah, pendulums probably won't appear. But the other methods probably will.
>>
>>153574995
No, it's going to be a Wyrm.
>>
>Pendulums now occupy the S/T Zone.

There goes the use of those 2 Gem Beast Pendulums.
>>
>>153575018
No, it's going to be Ultraman
>>
>>153574746
it's his FAVORITO KAADO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svMoIZYwVU4
>>
>>153575036
They are spell cards in your spell trap zone that can be summoned by Carbunkle
>>
>>153573282
>Retailers dropping a dynamic that is pretty much fixing everything that is wrong with the current game, also giving the chance for new players to get into the game.
Here is a (you) m8
>>
So if you have a Link Monster in the Main Monster Zone, it can also be linked to your S/T Zones, right? That could allow for some interesting effects. Might also be part of the reason why they're moving the Pendulum Zones, because they wouldn't be linkable otherwise.
>>
>>153574948
Oh yeah, I forgot Junk Warrior was Yusei's ace for a while.
>>
File: 1487325773190.jpg (352KB, 895x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1487325773190.jpg
352KB, 895x1199px
>>153572852
I know all summoning methods and this Links thing has got me really excited, because the game has completeñy changed. It's barely still Yugioh anymore and i love it. I would even start buying the cards but that would be stupid for someone who it's 22 years old and doesn't have friends who like the game. I'll stick to the Anime and Vidya
>>
>>153573053
Pendulum Magicians still have a chance if they adapt Link Monsters properly. Oafdragon will be much more valuable now.

But yeah D/D/D got kicked in the nards pretty bad.
>>
>>153575076
Except they literally are dropping ygo from their lineup.
>>
>>153575132
Anon... >>153574099 >>153574215
>>
>>153574567

At least tell me the staff for the new series isn't the same as the retards handling Arc-V
>>
>>153575132
1st- Pendulums weren't explained well into this whole extra zone thingy
2nd- DDD is a matter of adapting.
>>
>>153575135
gonna need source on that m8.
Here's another (you) for (you)
>>
>>153575018
No, it's going to be a Cybers, it's clear that that's the MC's thing.
>>
>>153573300
The spell/trap zone limit only affects certain decks. A good OEM doesn't use traps and very rarely needs to use backrow.
>>
>>153575205
Literally already posted in the thread.
>>
>>153573094
No, it actually doesn't.

If a deck doesn't/barely goes into the Extra Deck, then it can still plat like it always did.

For example, Mermails.
>>
File: 1487330276829.png (1MB, 555x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1487330276829.png
1MB, 555x1019px
So with all these new rules won't the game become hard to translate to Vidya? The field is bigger and theres too much shit. Anyway i can't wait for Duel Links 2 on Mobile
>>
>>153575126
>It's barely still Yugioh anymore
it's actually the reason why I'm on the verge of quiting, and i'm playing since the beginning.
>>
>>153575126
So it doesn't look like this guy is going to have a set archetype, or be more like Yusei where most of his monsters share the same type and have synergy with each other
>>
>>153574045
2 or more Effect Monsters
This card gains 500 ATK for each monster in its Linked Zone. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a card(s) you control: You can Tribute 1 of your monsters in this card's Linked Zone; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
>>
File: 1487342687431.png (192KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1487342687431.png
192KB, 638x479px
Please guys tell me my Masked Hero/Elemental Hero/Vision Hero combination deck is still fine. I just got back into the game a few months ago
>>
>>153573023
Yuma uses more than one sometimes, but yeah it's usually Hopu. Sometimes it's even several Hopus if the opponent is tough enough.
>>
>>153575335
I'm so sorry
>>
>>153575213
>Cybers
The TCG will give that a different name, right?
>>
>>153575335
Goddammit, anon. You just need to summon three monsters to use Decode Talker then do whatever you want. Everything got delayed but even D/D/Dfags found a way to survive already
>>
>>153575374
Cybernetic
Digital
.exe
Mega Mans
Data
>>
>>153575335
You can only have one fusion out on the field unless you have Link monsters but some of the combos are still viable. Absolute Zero into Acid still works because you have to send Absolute Zero to the graveyard.
>>
So you can now summon a 2600 ATK beater by using any 2 monsters as materials?
>>
File: YAMERO.png (262KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
YAMERO.png
262KB, 1200x675px
>Zarc gets BTFO again
>>
>>153575455
>>
>>153575378
It's a hero deck you asshole. They don't swarm very well
>>
>>153575455
yes, and if it behaves like synchro summoning, tokens should be viable materials, too
>>
>>153575455
No. Only 2 if one of those is a LINK 2 effect and 1 effect monster. If no LINK then 3 effect monsters.
>>
Here's the questions I have:
1) Can you tune a synchro for a synchro?
2) Do pendulum monsters pendulum summmoned from the extra deck go into the extra deck zone?
3) Can I soul charge 2 Monsters that were summoned from the extra deck and sent to the grave?
>>
>>153575588
>1) Can you tune a synchro for a synchro?
Seems so
>2) Do pendulum monsters pendulum summmoned from the extra deck go into the extra deck zone?
Still waiting the rules to clarify
>3) Can I soul charge 2 Monsters that were summoned from the extra deck and sent to the grave?
Yes. Revived monsters can be placed in any monster zone
>>
>>153575205
Over here: >>153573421
But if they're actually dropping it because they don't like the new rules released only hours ago, I have some serious questions about the way the nips run their businesses. More likely that there's some change from Konami's side that they need to adapt to. And at least one of those tweets seems to be implying that it's only temporary as well.
>>
>>153575588
I think you can tune a synchro for a synchro. The synchro monster you use for tuning gets sent from the extra monster zone to the graveyard which leaves the EMZ open for whatever you are summoning,
>>
>>153575588
>2) Do pendulum monsters pendulum summmoned from the extra deck go into the extra deck zone?
No because they technically already died, so they go to the main monster zone
>>
>>153575122
>So if you have a Link Monster in the Main Monster Zone, it can also be linked to your S/T Zones, right?
Yes, but so far, I think all Link Monsters have effects specifically dependent on having monsters in the linked zones. And I assume having a Pendulum acting as a scale would not count for those.
>>
>>153575630
If it really is because they don't like the rules then the nips need to learn fucking capitalism
>>
This shit is exciting. Link is awesome and hopefully VRAINS will be too. Arc-V needs to end already.
>>
>>153575679
new pendulum card ideas
pendulum effect
>the monster zone above this card becomes a linked zone
>>
The game became slow as fuck. Forget about FTK and OTK if you are not a Exodiafag.
>>
>>153575477
Zarc is the worst villain with the worse reason to be evil.

So that's a plus! Maybe next time he won't become an ugly as fuck dragon.
>>
Guys, Interdimensional Matter Transporter.

It RFG your monster until the End Phase.

Too bad it is a trap
>>
>>153572974
YES BLUE CARDS

FUCKING YESSSSSSSS

AND THEY HAVE MADE RITUALS GRWAT AGAIN BY FUCKING OVER EXTRA DECK SCUM!!!

BOY, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE LADS!!! THIS TIMELINE IS BEST TIMELINE!!!
>>
File: rarest.jpg (417KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
rarest.jpg
417KB, 499x499px
>go to Yugioh general on /vg/
>everyone is saying Link will ruin the game

Omoshiroi
>>
>>153575630
Nips are autistic as fuck, they are most likely mad because their usual customer's decks will become useless with the new game mechanic. But to be honest this is the best fix in the game we have had in a really long time.
>>
>>153575805
so did stardust slightly get better?
>>
So gave it a bit more thought and if your link summon gets negated you lose access to the extradeck and the resources used for the link summon so you have to use more resources to just get access tot he extradeck this is very interesting.
>>
>>153572974
>You can now only use 1 Extra Deck Monster at a time unless your opponent uses up the New Monster Zone.
>Ritual Monsters aren't from Extra Deck so they can now swarm the field while Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, even Pendulum are extremely fucked
>Pendulum can now best support Rituals to swarm the field
Are you ready to bow down to your Ritual overlords yet, /a/?
>>
>>153576124
no it's not because Link monsters take too much resources. A ton of Xyz, Synchro, Pendulum and Fusion archetypes are now completly useless because of that. Even funny petdecks died.
>>
File: 1465619941149.jpg (98KB, 631x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465619941149.jpg
98KB, 631x1000px
I miss the Tyler sisters
>>
>>153576142
My Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon now became meta
>>
>>153576124
Honestly its better to get out a powerful Synchro,Fusion or XYZ monster,upgrade it and defend it to waste than to waste resources on Link Summon.If the Link summon gets countered you have to set up everything again and while you set it back up your opponent is doing whatever they want.
>>
>>153576261
This is why everything is just gonna gear towards summon and sit or Link spam.
>>
>>153576197
I want to lose to them and then be forced to have sex with both at the same time
>>
>>153576216
LIGHT or DARK-attribute Odd-Eyes Cybers Dragon Link Monster when?
>>
To link summon do you need to do it from the field like xyz and synchro?
>>
>>153576353
Yes. You have to send materials from the field.
>>
>>153576353
yes
also tokens should be viable materials
>>
>>153576325
Link Pendulum when?
>>
>>153576171
Well from the what i can see from the first batch of cards you can summon a good amount of monsters from the deck pretty fast so that should give you a clue on future card design.
>>
>>153576368
>Flip Scapegoat/Scapeghost
>Make overpowered 4/5 Link materials monster with one card
Doubt.
>>
File: Best Ace.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Ace.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>153574773
>(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Linked to it.
Literally Junk Warrior.
Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>153576368
Token Pendulum when?
>>
>>153576368
False tokens are non-effect monsters and as of yet no Link monster uses non-effect monsters.
>>
>>153576368
Depends on the materials needed for a link monster. Normal tokens won't work on a link monster that needs effect monster materials.
>>
>>153576430
So much for a series without Ono.
>>
>>153576438
Link spider just needs 1 normal monster
>>
Link Dimension when?
Link Dragon when?
>>
>>153576475
Non-effect=/= Normal monster.
>>
>>153576308
Just like ZEXAL
>>
>>153576308
Everyone might as well go on and choose their Deck Masters now because that's what the game is going to turn into, especially since they can now sit on a 6th exclusivemonster slot
>>
>>153576438
>what is gaiasaber?
>>
File: NgAqr0a.png (618KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
NgAqr0a.png
618KB, 400x580px
Is it my time to shine?
>>
>>153576684
That's true. Gaiasaber just requires 2 monsters so tokens work.
>>
We don't have a sixth monster slot you morons. One of the 5 monster slots was changed to the extra deck slot
>>
>>153575329
>>153572974
>Literally Junk Warrior + Clear Wing
>Quick Effect

Fucking, Yes.

Shits not even released yet and already one of my favorite new cards
>>
>>153575329
>not OTP
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1136x852px
>>153576766
>The City of (You)
>>
>>153576783
You better get used to seeing it, it's on par with Utopia in utility. Hoping it gets a stronger version of itself
>>
>>153576861
It does give your opponent a free space though.
>>
>>153574872
>tfw there is nothing preventing a Link/Fusion hybrid monster
>>
>>153576197
Hottest characters past 5Ds.
>>
>>153576861
I can see it now

>Decode Speaker - Fusion
>Decode Shouter - Synchro
>Decode Announcer - XYZ
>Decode Whisperer - Pendulum
>Decode Silent - Ritual
>>
>>153576854
Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck, FUCK. six monsters with one being exclusively towards the extra deck? That's so goddamn dumb! Not only that, It's killed my dream of having all six attribute heroes out at once because of that retarded ass restriction
>>
>>153576935
link is pretty much contact fusion
>>
>>153576924
Giving the opponent that free space gives it a boost though so it's still a win/win
>>
>>153576960
>Decode Shitposter - ???
>>
>>153573628
it's always the same after a new summoning method
everyone says the game is ruined, they'll abandon it, then adapt and come back after a week
>>
Zarc was right, we should have let him destroy Yugioh.
>>
File: 1487344367662.jpg (211KB, 444x592px) Image search: [Google]
1487344367662.jpg
211KB, 444x592px
>>153577172
Eh, I dunno, nips seems to be genuinely pissed.
These changes, unlike Pendulums, actually rendered unusable a lot of decks.
>>
>>153577288
It's not that they are unusable, it's just that now decks like D/D/D which require a lot of thought to be used, require even more thought
>>
>Flip Scapegoat
>Use 2 of them for Missus Radiant, unlocking 2 EM Zones
>Use 2 Tokens to Summon 2 Link Spiders on those Zones
>Use 2 Link Spiders to Summon Honeybot
>You now have 2 Link monsters and 3 EM Zones
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>153577288
it's too soon to come to conclusions, they're making extra deck summoning harder but not impossible
>>
>syncuck masturbators absolutely BTFO
>>
>>153575763
>spam link monsters
>spam everything else
>ss ed monsters from graveyard
>R I T U A L S
>I
>T
>U
>A
>L
>S

It's still fast as fuck.
>>
>>153577378
>>Use 2 Tokens to Summon 2 Link Spiders on those Zones

Tokens don't count as normal monsters. So you can't summon the spiders.
>>
>>153577378
We really need a confirm on the tokens.
>>
Blue cards were a mistake, with Red cards nothing of this would have happened.
>>
>>153577268
Yes. He should've ended our sufferings.
Z-One was right too, he would've deleted this sinful future.
>>
File: 1466565623371.png (2MB, 1348x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1466565623371.png
2MB, 1348x1270px
GUYS
LINK - KIZUNA

5D'S CONFIRMED
>>
>>153577378
>>153577429
>>153577462
Unless the clarification that normal monsters now have [Normal] on them means that tokens are now "non-effect monsters" then they are normal monsters.
>>
I don't know about you guys but this seems like a step backwards
>>
>>153576438
You can use LINK 3 cost for decode talker though
>>
Dude fuck this shit, my favorite decks are fucking dead now.
>>
so pendulum monsters that got destroyed and sent to the extra deck can't be pendulum summoned in normal monster zones?
>>
File: 1444083185109.gif (263KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444083185109.gif
263KB, 380x380px
>>153577576
A step backwards or a link to the past?
>>
>>153577620
absolutely no idea
>>
>>153577581
Nah. You still have to fulfill the material requirement. Decode Talker needs 2 or more effect monsters. So 1 Link 3 effect monster wouldn't work. That's why 1 Link 2 effect monster and 1 effect monster works.
>>
>>153577605
calm down, now you'll have to link their zones first
>>
>>153573910
So if he is only an Executive to the Gust Emperor, I wonder if the Gust Emperor itself will be a new card.
>>
I thought it was stupid at first but now I'm hyped
>>
>>153577648
I'm an Elemental Hero user who only has fusions in my extra, how is this a good thing? I'm having my extra deck held hostage unless I buy a blue card. This isn't like Xyz where I wasn't forced to use them.
>>
The new rules really gives me the SHIVERS

SHIBERDERU~
>>
File: 1466960436747.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466960436747.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>153577620
There's no clarification if its summoning from the extra deck that has to be in the extra deck zone or if its the specific type of summon.
As in, we don't know if summoning a Synchro from the extra by ignoring its summoning conditions would need it to be in the EMZ, since its not a synchro summon. Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link monsters summoned from the grave don't need to be put in the EMZ but didn't say whether that was because they weren't summoned from extra deck or because they weren't Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link summoned.
Until that's cleared up Pendulum stays a mystery.
>>
>>153577754
Does this guy ever pop up again? I actually missed the fucker.
>>
>>153575768
>Zarc is the worst villain with the worse reason to be evil.
I didn't think it would be possible to be worse than Dr Faker, but boy howdy did they do it
>>
RINKU SHOOUUUKAAAN

ARAWARERO
>>
>>153577837
he showed up during the duel against Zarc and in the recent episodes
>>
>>153573023
>can't mask change it to something else
Why not?
>>
>>153577839
Yup, they "Hold mah beer un watch dis"d Arc-V
>>
File: 1487009881228.jpg (31KB, 309x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487009881228.jpg
31KB, 309x368px
>pendulu-link monster will eventually happen
>>
>yfw Link will use the power of musubi
>>
File: MaskChange-PGL3-EN-GUR-1E.png (889KB, 549x800px) Image search: [Google]
MaskChange-PGL3-EN-GUR-1E.png
889KB, 549x800px
>>153577714
If your opponent uses Link monsters, they can potentially unlock the Zones for you, because Decode Talker links to an opponent's Zone, and there will be more like him.

Also, I am willing to bet Mask Change will be excluded from these limitations, since it's not a proper Fusion Summon.
>>
>>153577839
He's not that bad. Zarc's reasoning makes a lot of sense when you consider that it's also meta commentary. He was basically conditioned by the public to be destructive and evil, like how protags turning evil is one of the most popular things about Yugioh.

That, and Duel Spirits wanting revenge and him gaining ultimate power and blah blah blah.
>>
>>153577975
>If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7 monsters then you can Pendulum Summon this Link 7 monster
>>
>>153573023
>can't mask change it into something else
that's like saying that you cant mask change with a full field
>>
File: Newfield.png (251KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
Newfield.png
251KB, 600x239px
Rest in spaghetti
>>
>>153578047
time to throw these playmats to the trash
>>
>>153578047
Wait...Fuck fuck fuck fuck they are going unban most of the shit in the banlist.
>>
File: 1424599969763.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1424599969763.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
DOES ANYONE HAVE A DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE FULL VERSION DASHING PENDULUM
>>
>>153578047
>All those childhood mats effectively useless now
>>
File: ARE YOU A RURI.png (264KB, 1192x671px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU A RURI.png
264KB, 1192x671px
>>153572852
Guys, quick question.
Will there still be action cards?
>>
>>153576690
Go get em tiger
>>
>>153578131
>enemy makes "final attack"
>main character covered in smoke
>commercials
>smoke dissipates, main character was saved with a last second AC
burn them already
>>
>>153578047
Konami just started the trend of changing the field every generation.
>>
>>153578183
I literally can see that happen.
>>
>>153578047
They didn't remove the field zone did they?
>>
>>153575297
This game's presentation is actually pretty good, I just hope they translate synchros and xyz in a "balanced" manner.
>>
Konami litterally went

>"Enough of this! Fusion,Synchro,Pendulum! It's time to meet your maker!"
>"I'll show you what REAL dueling is"

on the extra deck with this shit.
>>
What really sucks is that you know that something like this was the only way they could counter the "If you're not winning the duel in the first time, you're out" and 5 minute max duels thing.

In order to change the meta, they had to destroy it
>>
File: 1473112464336.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
1473112464336.png
465KB, 813x870px
>>153577539
>Just like 5D's people will abandon VRAINS for the new cards and format.

I seriously just got back into it, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>Pendulum Zones are now part of the S+T Zones
This is good. Means Pendulum Decks won't be able to run full backrow and will actually have to think about shit. It would really only hurt specific decks like Normal Pendulum or Zefras, or if, say, the En cards were printed, because then they couldn't be played in a Pendulum deck.
>Can only summon 1 ED monster at a time without using Links.
Get fucked, ED Masturbation decks. Finally I can tell the shitty Quasar Masturbatory players to fuck off and get a real strategy that doesn't fall apart easily because "muh 4 attacks". It'll also curb the R4NK toolbox a bit, since you can only have one tool out at a time unless you Link or your opponent is nice enough to give you an EM Zone.

So far, this seems like it'll be turbulent as shit in the beginning, but ultimately it'll improve the health of the game. Anybody saying they're gonna "jump ship" over this without thinking it through are people I don't want playing YGO anyway.
>>
>>153578285
yea now we back to monarchs and kozmo, con fucking gratys
>>
>>153578240
Konami in 2014: P-pendulum is not broken i swear. It's not going to happen a XYZ spam or something like that.
Konami in 2017: Ok you guys were right.
>>
>>153575297
The field is actually smaller that it was during Arc-V since the Pendulum Zones are removed.

Only difference is that the 2 player's halves will be further apart with 2 new zones between them.
>>
>>153578218
It's still there
>>
>>153578316
Yeah this is really my only concern. I have a feeling that unless KoJ MAKES them work on ED/Link decks, KoA will just make more Main-Deck stuff like Kozmemes and use that as their "in" to the meta.

>Hey look guys, you can just play us and ignore all of those silly Japanese mechanics!
>>
File: yusei.png (716KB, 840x471px) Image search: [Google]
yusei.png
716KB, 840x471px
>>153577539
>>
Soon
>>
>>153578019
Too bad it was lame, badly executed, and didn't work. Especially the "it's everyone's fault" when he had a choice in the matter. Judai was mindbroken, Yusei never did it they had a cosplayer, and Dark Zexal was Yuma's bad choices causing Astral to lose his cool during the fusion.

Zarc had a choice in the matter to become Satan, which is why the meta commentary is bullshit.

The four Dragons were also Zarc's enablers.
>>
>>153575630
They are dropping it because Konami is forcing them to use mats with zones for sanctioned tournaments.
>>
>>153578376
The problem with Zarc is we only really laerned about his history second hand through Leo. We never got him to to explain his motives and such like previous villains.

Another reason why Yuya vs Zarc not happening is bad.
>>
>>153577539
Fuck, didn't see that connection
Potential Junk Warrior upgrade
>>
>>153578433
Zarc himself says from the moment people cheered for him he wanted to be Satan and destroy everything. But boohoo it's not his fault it's everyones!
>>
>>153578019
>>153578376
>>153578433
It was so terribly explained that whatever backstory they gave him felt like filler. If Yuya lived his memories for at least 1 episode every arc it would have been passable. From Leo I never got the feeling that Zarc had a reason to do anything he did. Even if they did say that the dragons influenced him, you don't see that at all and really know to remember unless you memorize Leo's exposition.
>>
>>153578425
Then they're retarded. You have to do that anyway. Virtually all Konami-official mats have the zones on them, and legally you're only allowed to use Konami-official sleeves and mats in sanctioned play. The only reason to drop it over THAT of all things is because you were too stupid to actually read your rules or you willfully ignored them.

I personally am glad that I can finally tell my opponent they HAVE to follow the Konami Official mat format, because I'm fucking sick of stupid tourneyfags having their decks sideways and the zones in weird places.
>>
File: myga.png (2MB, 813x1185px) Image search: [Google]
myga.png
2MB, 813x1185px
>>
>>153578516
*and there's no way to really remember ubless you memorize Leo's exposition.
>>
>>153578376
Everything was Zarc's fault. He didn't have to give the people violent duels. He could have tried to change the people's tastes but he went nuclear.
>>
File: 52364802.jpg (383KB, 1016x1476px) Image search: [Google]
52364802.jpg
383KB, 1016x1476px
link was a mistake...

adios infinity + utopia lightning
>>
File: 1425350311394.webm (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425350311394.webm
441KB, 1280x720px
>>153578537
I HATE that. Thank you Konami
>>
>>153578545
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>153578575
Nothing's stopping you from using Infinity and Lightning.
>>
>>153578545
How would you Pendulum Summon it when it has no Level?
>>
>>153578571
Or he could have done like Jack and just duel the way he wants no matter how the crowd acts. When you're king the plebs can misunderstand you all they want.

Just means they're shit!
>>
>>153578545
The tongue looks out of place.
>>
File: 1470793392364.png (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470793392364.png
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>153577539
>>
>>153578516
>If Yuya lived his memories
The funny thing is that Yuya had some sparks of Zarc's memory, but we never saw those.
>>
>>153578636
You'd think King vs Supreme King would have done something like that or, y'know, be enjoyable.
>>
>>153578634
the same way you pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
>>
>>153578537
>Virtually all Konami-official mats have the zones on them
Look at any YCS mat and point out the zones.
Look at literally any mat given out at official big events, both TCG and OCG, and show me the zones.
>>
>>153578696
That one has stars at least. Link monsters have nothing.
>>
>>153578474
>junk warrior stats
>junk warrior boosts it attack based on effect
>decode talker also has attack boosting effect
>>
>>153578698
Those are a fraction of the mats that are actually put out. The sneak peek mats and the cheap mats you get from Structures are much more populace.
>>
>>153578685
Because it'd mean Zarc would hold some responsibility and we can't have that!
>>
>>153578672
he only had one spark, the one duel vs Crow
>>
>>153575126

I've been wanting Yugioh to become much slower since I converted to Hearthstoneology. I enjoy making a few small decisions every turn over needing to make 15 card combos everty turn.
>>
>>153577685
He's Gust Emperor, Executive Alexander not Gust Emperor Executive, Alexander.
>>
>>153578712
it has LINKS to be honest
>>
File: starterdeck20177.png (271KB, 240x402px) Image search: [Google]
starterdeck20177.png
271KB, 240x402px
Way better design than Yuya.
>>
>>153578712
Link 8 pendulum link
>if you can pendulum summon level 8 monsters, you can also pendulum summon this monster
>>
>>153578545
i noticed since i copy pasta'd the pendulum effect it says link7. nevermind that
>>
>>153578775
He's cute, but I like the tomato hair better.
>>
>>153578775
>better design
>deck doesn't use shitty circus animals
>>
So, it appears Link8 is the maximum link monster you can get, since the number of red arrows on the card are equal to the monsters Link.
>>
>>153578775
>three-toned hair
>his strand of hair looks like a miniature hoverboard
Sorry, but I have to disagree.
>>
>>153578860
>Link 35
>>
>>153578816
That second one is an improvement.
>>
>>153574608
>I never liked Zexal but the series improved as it progressed and the writers knew what they were doing in the last arc.
That's where it turns to shit again
>>
>>153577288
Fucking retarded nip, you don't treat a majestic card like that.
>>
File: 39788050.jpg (511KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
39788050.jpg
511KB, 1240x1754px
>>153578624
yesterday
1st move: infinity and/or utopia

tomorrow
1st move: link
2nd move: infinity and/or utopia
>>
>>153578775
>>153578864
>>153578810
Shit taste. He looks actually pretty cool and won't use a shitty baby looking deck like Yuya
>>
File: fc647fa7.jpg (310KB, 1528x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fc647fa7.jpg
310KB, 1528x1920px
>>153578775
ayy lmao
They went full retard with that design.
>>
>>153578775
He looks more serious, so I am hopeful he'll be more like Yugi and Yusei.
>>
>>153578474
>>153575123
and just like Junk Warrior, Yusaku will drop it in favor of a better Ace. Just you watch, I can see it now, he finds one out of 5 virtual dragons and its name is DECODE DRAGON
>>
>>153578860
What about Accel Link-ro, where you Link Summon with linked Link Monsters to get a Link 16 monster that links two zones in the direction of each arrow?
Then you go even further beyond and start linking with cards in the hand.
>>
Man when the dub gets to the later parts of Arc-V it's going to make no sense whatsoever
>>
I am just waiting for a card that switches control of the 2 extra monster zones.
>>
File: Yuma.png (84KB, 413x540px) Image search: [Google]
Yuma.png
84KB, 413x540px
>>153578775
Yusaku>Yuma
>>
>>153578944
>>153578947
Who's the voice actor?
>>
>>153578944
His design is still retarded. You must be really sick of ARC-V to think it looks cool.
>>
>>153578240
Rat is still gonna keep being degenerate so basically all this did was kill shit decks that weren't seeing play anyways while rat+x decks stayed untouched.
>>
>>153578980
>Decode talker's both effects are similar to Junk Warrior and Stardust
>>
>>153578947
super saiyan god 2
>>
>>153579008
Every MC is better than Yuma. That goes without saying.
>>
>>153578743
And the majority of players use neither, and use custom mats, like waifu mats.
>>
>>153578947

not a fan of the simplicity of his outfit contrasting with the complexity of his hair
>>
>>153578308
Rat is still alive, this didn't do shit but kill what was already dead.
>>
>>153579059
This
>>
>>153579016
Looks good for a Yugioh, Shounen, card game commercial anime. Better than Yuma and Yuya at least
>>
>>153579047
>We find out that VRAINS takes place in the a 5Ds timeline
>Link monsters were created to slow down the summoning of Synchro and other Extra Deck methods in order to prevent the disaster that would eventual befall Ylister's timeline.
>>
>>153579059

Jaden (if you never watched past season 2) makes Yuma look like a classic hero
>>
File: 2567875686132.png (49KB, 220x186px) Image search: [Google]
2567875686132.png
49KB, 220x186px
>>
>>153579120
Yuma had a retarded color scheme, but Yuya's design is pretty tame, which instantly makes it better than hoverboard hair.
>>
>>153578947
I wouldn't mind the suit that much if he had some clothes over it. Like a Jacket or something.
>>
File: 1484680350523.png (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484680350523.png
210KB, 500x500px
>>153579165
>>
File: 1484231642742.gif (724KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484231642742.gif
724KB, 1920x1200px
>>153579078
>This is Konami stealthily saying "STOP BRINGING LEWD WAIFU MATS TO OUR CHILDREN'S GAME TOURNAMENTS"
It's almost like Link Summoning was created out of every single gripe Konami's had with the playerbase and the game in general.
>>
>>153579165
His hair is going every direction but down
>>
>>153579165
O-Omni Yuya?!
>>
>>153578775
>jacket doesn't flare back

1/10
>>
File: cancer.png (1MB, 902x666px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
1MB, 902x666px
>>153578775
>>153578947
>>
>>153579143
Nah I'd rather the Light of Destruction was behind this. It was beaten offscreen after all and that leaves plenty of room to return.
>>
>>153578860
Obviosuly, because there are only 8 directions.
>>
>>153579270
He doesn't want to stand out.
Atem, Kaiba, Judai, and Yusei practically bled charisma and confidence from every pore. Yuya tried, but he suffered bad character writing.
>>
File: 1487210314737.jpg (84KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487210314737.jpg
84KB, 800x450px
>>153579275
>hey guys we heard you liked Zexal 1.0 and Zexal 2.0 so here's Zexal 3.0
>>
File: g.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
>>153578947
>not liking the sexy as fuck tight suit

Please leave.
>>
>>153578545
Pendulink
>>
>>153579216
>Yuya's design is pretty tame, which instantly makes it better than hoverboard hair.
Sorry i don't like literal CLOWNS
>>
>>153579165
Fug
>>
>>153579275
Is his a dark monster?

>>153579266
I don't want to grind for materials for an Omni Yuya in Brave Frontier.
>>
File: 1459186881146.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459186881146.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
>>153579362
I like cute clowns.
>>
>>153579362
Clowns are also evil.
>>
>>153578947
the suit is pretty cool but that hair is a mess
should've used his normal hair
>>
>>153579387
Yuzu, aren't you supposed to be missing or something? How do you have internet?
>>
>>153579362
I thought we were talking about character designs, not character decks.
>>
>>153579335
>hey guys we heard you liked Shooting Star Yugioh, so here's Yugioh.EXE
>>
>>153579471
>Dr. Pegasus is one of the villains.
>>
>>153578928
I think it works fine with Arc-V

Can't Hitosu-Ni when you can't summon all 4 dragons.
>>
File: Foto_jinzo_-_yector.jpg (142KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Foto_jinzo_-_yector.jpg
142KB, 420x420px
>>153579471
Jinzo.EXE
>>
>>153579330
this protag looked to be chill like Yusei and Judai then he gets in his gay little suit and looks like a bigger homo than Yuma

fuck
>>
>>153579516
Actually, all you have to do is use Decode then Astrograph

I'm pretty sure this is why they made the Dragon Magicians, so Zarc could still be summoned with the new format.
>>
>>153579471
ok, I chuckled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtZaODkxhC8
>>
>>153579155
Just finished rewatching some of GX S2 because I really digged the Society of Light plot when I was younger

I'd still prefer any Jaden over Yuma
>>
>>153579335
Build Fighters is masterpiece compared to Zexal
>>
I haven't watched Arc-V since just before they left for the synchro dimension, how bad did it get?
>>
>>153578947
>hair is a messy clump of clashing shapes
>red, pink and yellow hair with an even more ridiculous pink vein
>suit has some cool ideas but the overall design is clunky and feels too simple
>crazy bright hair completely clashes with the dark green suit
Just no. Whoever designed that thing was definitely colour blind.
>>
>>153579615
Futotsu no Mirai was actually some hype ass shit. Pity there's no full version and it's hard as shit to find a version without the SFX.
>>
>>153579649
>poster count didn't go up
Yeah right
>>
>>153579658
Or in the middle of an acid trip. This is actually pretty common for YGO.
>>
>>153579649
>bad did it get?
Not bad enough to stop Konami from shoving Senet down our throat
>>
File: 8719246561845.jpg (56KB, 243x432px) Image search: [Google]
8719246561845.jpg
56KB, 243x432px
Yuzu!
>>
File: 61498862_p0_master1200.jpg (1MB, 1200x915px) Image search: [Google]
61498862_p0_master1200.jpg
1MB, 1200x915px
>>153579471
say no more senpai
>>
>>153579691
this might help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCf8dql7j5o
>>
File: 1487216232782.png (73KB, 226x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487216232782.png
73KB, 226x314px
>>153579753
>Still no duel terminal anime
>>
>>153579471
I'm honestly hoping VRAINS is as good as the Battle Network/Star Force anime (good for children's anime) and not zexal again
>>
>they thought ygo6 would be better than arc-v
>smuganimeegao.gif
Tournament on the blacktop after class tonigh. Real nigga rules only, no link shitters allowed. High DEF monsters encouraged.
>>
File: 1487321478475.jpg (46KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487321478475.jpg
46KB, 600x390px
>>153572852
On the brightside, this new Links thing basically confirms the show will have the other summoning methods like in ARC-V. Konami needs to teach the kids how to use them is in this new system after all
>>
>>153579471
This made me realise I still have to finish second half of Stream.
Thank you anon.
>>
>>153579871
That's neat then. The use of every other summoning method is probably my favorite thing about Arc-V
>>
While I'm not happy about it, I realized something about Link Summons. It's a great excuse to dump monsters into the graveyard.
>>
So, I keep seeing in a lot of places people saying stuff along the lines
>Oh, heres the usual people saying "Time to quit because new mechanic" that always pops up. No big deal.

No. Trust me, this is not the same. I've seen each time this happens, and this time feels different. I'm seeing more signs that says this might be serious.

We'll have to wait to see how sales go, but this really might have been a giant blunder on Konami's part.
>>
>>153579970
They never changed the rules before. Just added things.
>>
PHANTOM KNIGHTS NEVER DIE
>>
>>153580036
BEST BOY
>>
>>153580036
SHOW MUST GO ON
>>
>>153580033
They put a 15-card limit on the "Fusion" Deck, but nobody gave a shit at that time, since Fusions were a joke.

They also put a max card limit after 2 shitters ruined a tournament, again, nobody gave a shit.

Those count as changes/nerfs
>>
>>153580033
No, I'm aware of that.

I mean that, I keep seeing people who aren't taking these people seriously because "this always happens" and I'm saying that this not the same type of complaints, and not taking this seriously is foolish right now.
>>
>>153580033
Do you enjoy your first turn draw anon?
>>
File: 818418-lan_mayl.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
818418-lan_mayl.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>153579746
Will this year's Maylu be thirsty as fug?
>>
>>153579970
It feels different because this is an unprecedent situation. There has never been a rule change with this much impact, so obviously people have much more reason to be apprehensive.
But it's silly to make any predictions about how this will really affect the game when we still only know so little about how all of this works exactly. Just keep calm and wait for details.
>>
>>153579940
Explain

>>153579970
This is the first time the operation of old card types got affected. When Pendulum got released, Synchro and Xyz worked just the same as always, and the new special rules (like not going to the graveyard) only applied within Pendulum, not affecting other cards (again, Fusion/Synchro/Xyz cards and summoning operated exactly the same as always). This time, you literally cannot play the cards the same as you used to. I now have to use a Link monster to summon multiple of older ED monster types.
>>
>>153580036
Yeah link sunmoning encourages dumping monsters into the grave
>>
>>153580033
>Both players can have fields now
>First turn player doesn't get a draw
It was a minor change last time, but this time it's major.

I'm of the opinion that this will, in the long run, help the health of the game and make it last longer. I just hope that we don't bleed half of our playerbase because of some misguided butthurt over not being able to spam out ED monsters anymore.

I've already done theorycrafting for the Link monsters in all of my ED-centric decks and adapted to the new rules. (except Pendulum-centric decks since we don't know how Links interact with ED Revival yet). Most of them have minimal impact, and I run shit like Chaos Resonator Photon Synchrons, Eatos.dek, DDDs, and Charmers. Some decks might hurt a bit if they decide to not raise the ED count (Synchro decks in particular, sorry whitecardbros), but all this mechanic does is force players to slow their shit down and actually focus on what's important in their deck.

This doesn't hurt anybody that isn't willing to actually think about it.
>>
>>153580117
taking this seriously when 1) we dont have all rulings and 2) we have only seen 4 link monsters is retarded

yes, game is getting a pretty huge change. Its worth being aware of. Anything beyond that is just guessing
>>
>>153580146
because they are extra deck rituals

learn 2 read retard
>>
>>153580081
Not him, but most people don't use all 15 ED cards anyways.

>>153580123
That's not an operational change on the cards themselves like this is.
>>
>>153580036
THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE. Cyber PK
>>
>>153580183
Both having fields is actually a huge change. Greatly impacted things like Geartown and a lot of matchups would be entirely different if you could only have 1 field at a time
>>
>>153578928
I don't think it stops you from Xyz Changing. Why would it?
>>
>>153579471
That would be actually fucking awesome for the anime if you think about it.
>>
>>153580253
Xyz changing is still considered an Xyz summon if I'm not mistaken. So you need to be linked or have the Xyz monster in the EMZ.
>>
>>153580186
>because they are extra deck rituals
Oh, I understand what you mean now.

>learn 2 read retard
No u
>>
>>153577372
Well, truth to be told those changes did slow the game a bit and also got rid of first turn unbreakable boards.

Then again, it's japan we are talking about. They love simple stuff
>>
>>153580283
>So you need to be linked or have the Xyz monster in the EMZ.
Why? You don't have to Xyz Summon on the same Zone as a material.
>>
>>153580183
I don't have much hope given Konami's history with alternative formats, but it would be a good move to keep pre-link Yugioh "official" alongside its current incarnation for some time. That way, the people who don't want the change can keep playing and won't have much reason to be mad while others can try out the new rules in peace. They can always start merging them once the initial confusion dies down and the new meta is established, which would still result in butthurt, but probably a whole lot less of it.
>>
>>153580283
it's like saying you can't Xyz change with a full board
>>
File: pol.jpg (91KB, 447x618px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
91KB, 447x618px
You smug weebs actually watch this besides the abridged series?
>>
>>153580370
I'd be willing to bet that KoA does exactly that, but something tells me that "old" YGO will be the only format that gets played, unless Konami treats it like Traditional (read: acknowledges that it exists but gives it no support).
>>
>>153580436
The abridged series has gotten pretty stale.
>>
>>153580351
They didn't slow the game down. They hit ED reliant decks in the kneecaps, but decks that don't or barely go into the ED will still be as fast as they were before.

Hell, I guaratee you, in about a year, we'll be back to ED swarm, just with those monsters being Link Monsters.
>>
>>153580545
Zoodiacs and DDD's already found ways to spam with Link monster
>>
>>153579471
I wait for moments of characters being in a pinch and a red card appears in their extra deck.

''Corrupted Link created by desire''
>>
>>153577539
It's neat that Yusei's deck kinda adapts well with the new mechanics.
>Synch Stardust, use effect, return to a Main Monster Zone
>Synch Shooting Star, use effect, return to a Main Monster Zone
>>
>>153580436
The second half of Arc-V was so shit it was funnier than the abridged series
>>
>>153580136
I want to fug Mayl in the ass
>>
>>153580560
Link?

To the video or whatever I mean.
I hate that I might have to specify what I mean when I say Link now.
>>
>>153580588
DRILL WARRIOR
>>
>>153580591
Literal shit is funnier than The Abridged Series.
>>
>>153580560
Zoodiacs really only need 1 slot anyway, although I'm sure they wouldn't say "no" to their opponent giving them another slot.

One thing I really like about this mechanic is the "Circuit" quality of the EM Zones, and how you can form a link with your opponent's board just as easily as with your own cards. It makes interpersonal interaction a lot more likely, and also potentially opens doors for all of that cheesy "friendship and understanding through duels" stuff that YGO loves.
>>
>>153580643
Yeah that's what he just said
>>
>>153580655
It's going to be so gay.
>>
>>153580620
Yuya, calm down. We know you miss your Yuzu dearly, but that doesn't mean you have to go after other Yuzus.
>>
>>153580632
Some people mentioned in this thread a combo of DDD using Swirlir, Necro and Night Howling to make Decode Talker first turn and abuse the fact resurrected ED monsters can be put in any monster zone.

Zoodiacs someone in dng mentioned it. Though no videos of it yet, since Links don't exist
>>
File: A01RwqdCIAA1ZeS[1].jpg (39KB, 425x357px) Image search: [Google]
A01RwqdCIAA1ZeS[1].jpg
39KB, 425x357px
>>153580136
>Mayl
>Not Sonia
>>
File: 1483243272296.jpg (3MB, 4096x3286px) Image search: [Google]
1483243272296.jpg
3MB, 4096x3286px
>>153580701
>Yuya, ever wanting to fuck another girl that isn't Yuzu.

Anon, do you not remember who these two are?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>153580701
Nevah

>>153580829
Those arent the Tyler Sisters
>>
>>153580635
I'm still mad he didn't use that ever again. There are so many combos between Synchrons left unexplored.
>>
>>153578775
>>153578947
His design is good.
The suit is fucking ugly though.
>>
>>153579008
The only thing that i dont like about Yuma is his flame pants. A simply white would be better
>>
It's Time
>>
>>153579008
beautiful noodle legs
>>
>>153580990
What are you talking about? The pants are among the better parts about that design. The worst has go to be the shirt and the hair.
>>
>>153581073
Noodiful.
>>
>>153581079
>>
File: Relinquished.png (295KB, 361x523px) Image search: [Google]
Relinquished.png
295KB, 361x523px
Praise be to our Ritual Overlords and Lord Relinquished in all his Thousand Eyes Glory for making Ritual Great Again.

May the Fusion scum, XYZ scum, Pendulum babbies and Synchro cucks burn!

For the Thousand Eyes watches over me and is a light unto my feet and a light unto my path.

We're bringing Old School Yu-Gi-Oh back baby.
>>
>>153580655
can't they just use this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Missus_Radiant
doesn't give opponent free slot
>>
>>153578760
Yeah, until now I still don't get YGO's cards' naming convention, fuck them.
>>
>>153580643
Abridged was fun for the first twenty or so episodes

It was also still kinda fine up until the end of battle city, everything since was pure garbage.
>>
>>153581073
Kotori, hush.

>>153581182
Yeah, sure, but it has no protection, a measly 1900 ATK (1400 if it's negated), and isn't generic like Decode Talker is (specifically requiring Earth monsters).

It doesn't give the opponent a free slot like Decode Talker does, but it's also harder to summon and harder to keep out.
>>
so when is TCG getting Link cards?
>>
>>153580819
>Never resolved Pat's issues.
No wonder it was canned after the third.
>>
>>153581380
When Code of Duelist comes out. Assuming they follow the pattern of the last 2 summon methods, sometime in late June or July, then the pack with the summon method will be August/September.
>>
>>153580136
She'll be set up to disappoint. Just like Yuzu.
>>
File: 5687457275694.jpg (10KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5687457275694.jpg
10KB, 480x270px
if it has no levels, that means it's level 0 right?
>>
File: Berserk Yuya..jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk Yuya..jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>153580701
I own all the Yuzu's.
>>
>Link Summoning NOW restricts most of my deck
It's been 11 years and now I'll quit.
>>
>>153581492
What deck are you running? I can help you update if you want.
>>
I still have no idea what LINK summoning is and why the fuck don't these link monsters have defense stat.

Just what the fuck is KONAMI doing this time
>>
>>153581456
Maybe it does. Maybe the age of Kachidoki is finally upon us.
>>
>>153581508
Fusion Focus Ancient Gear and Speedroid Windwitch
>>
>>153581492
Just wait a bit. If the Link support gets good, it might not slow down the decks too much.
>>
>>153581549
Changing them to defense position would rotate the arrows and make card design way more difficult, so they just abolished the concept of defense position for link monsters entirely.
>>
>>153581394
What issues?
I recall pat have Gemini as an EM partner in 2 and asking Geo to battle to help him not get out of control.
And looking it up he made friends with Geo again at the end of 1
>>
>>153581549
it's like contact fusion, look at Link number and it's materials
e.g. Decode Talker is Link 3, materials are 2 or more effect monsters, which means effect monsters OR if you have a Link 2 effect monster you use that and another effect monster
>>
>>153581549
Read these:
>>168609659
>>168609825
>>168610146
>>
>>153581633
there's meant to be a 3 there woops
>>
>>153581549
>>153581648
Fuck, I meant read these
>>>168609659
>>>168609825
>>>168610146
>>
>>153581614
He was still fighting to control it even after 2.
>>
>>153581681
Fuck it, I give up.
>>
>>153581563
So, Speedroid Windwitch is either going to have to start maindecking Call/Soul Charge, or you're going to have to make sacrifices. It'll depend on if they up the ED count or not, but unlike most synchro decks you won't instantly die if they don't raise the ED limit. On the upside, because your deck spams a lot of MD monsters, you'll have lots of fodder for Links. UNFORTUNATELY, because there's no Wind Links yet, you're going to basically have to split your turns in half (one to set up your board with fodder, a turn to set up your Links, and another to set up more fodder and actually play your ED cards). Alternatively, you can just sit on Crystal Wing/Crystal Bell in the EM Zone, which isn't the worst play you could make. You'll probably have to ditch your R3s, though, or just save them for when your opponent gives you a slot or when you have an extra slot.

Ancient Gear will be a bit harder, since I'm not entirely familiar with the deck, but don't you just make one fusion at a time anyway? It sucks that pretty much all of your shit can't be revived, but I can't imagine this hurts you too bad. You may be able to get away with no links at all.
>>
>>153581463
C-Calm down, plz?
>>
>>153581681
thanks senpai that sure helped me figure all this fuckery
>>
>>153581736
All decks got some brakes in it or need to direct resourced better now.

Using synchro monsters that summon other monsters from the deck may be a good strategy for now, as swarming with main deck eases Link summoning
>>
>>153581793
what is BLACK MAGICIAN?
>>
>>153581736
Thanks for the help, bud. Maybe i'll just wait for many support on this Link monsters before playing again
>>
>>153581769
I'll try one more time:

Read these:
>>>/vg/168609659
>>>/vg/168609825
>>>/vg/168610146

After you read them, then read the following text:

Speculation - Maybe the reason Link Monsters can’t go into defense position (and thus were given no defense) is that changing battle position changes what zones the red link markers point to, and thus change what zones are linked. Konami perhaps wanted to avoid giving players that much flexibility in changing available zones.
>>
>>153581842
Nothing compared to my Gishkis
>>
>>153581549
It finally fucking worked (>>153581876). Those 3 posts should explain everything.
>>
>>153581876
Having to keep them in attack position also reduces the impact of the sixth monster zone since you have no way of avoiding battle damage with the link monster you'll likely have there.
>>
>>153581951
Anon, we always STILL TAKE DAMAGE!
>>
>>153581951
Well the same thing applies to link monsters in the normal zone too
>>
>>153581951
Also all of the Link monsters so far have pretty low stat blocks (except for Decode Talker, who can get up to 3800 ATK with all 3 of his links), and NONE of them have any proper protection (again, other than Decode Talker, who relies on the monsters in his Linked zones, thus dropping his ATK and making him more susceptible to being run over).

Pendulum -> Link -> ED Spam seems to be the way to go here.
>>
Why do people call Yusei Jesus?
>>
File: new.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>153581456
>>
>>153575329
>Basically Junk Warrior and Clear wing+Stardust in a single card.
hah.
>>
>>153580545
MFW mermails is meta again because "lol searchable 1 card OTK XDDD"
>>
File: YuseiWinsLOL.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YuseiWinsLOL.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>153582135
solitaire power and cena
>>
>>153582135
He never lost a duel. Even when he was about to lose a duel due to being legitimately outplayed, he was always bailed out by either a random accident interrupting the duel or the Crimson Dragon giving him a last-second win because...Because.
>>
>>153582339
New
>>
File: Berserk Yuya2.png (923KB, 1214x687px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk Yuya2.png
923KB, 1214x687px
>>153581749
No!
>>
>>153582328
Hasn't he lost twice to my memory? once to kingu and once to Kiryuu.
But yeah I get what you mean, dude never loses, either because he runs some jank ass techs or stacking his fucking deck.
>>
>>153579638

that's funny, i literally quit yugioh for 6 years because of that arc
Thread posts: 553
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.