[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-VRAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 96

File: IMG_1864.jpg (198KB, 468x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
198KB, 468x767px
Neo rituals soon.
>>
File: DigBeak-TP7-EN-C-UE.jpg (76KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
DigBeak-TP7-EN-C-UE.jpg
76KB, 400x580px
>>153582339
cool story brah
>>
post YGO OST
any YGO OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoM0n9DFeiI
>>
Fuck this changes.
Now I wouldn't be able to use my Number C92 100000 ATK boost deck on YGOPro sooner
>>
Taking requests to help people update their petdecks and strategies to incorporate or work around Link Monsters and the new rules.
>>
The fuck is a Link
>>
>>153582418
Reminder that Clear mind is the best YGO OST.
>>
>>153582418
I like the Dnb in this.
>>
ARC shit killed yugioh
are you finally happy faggots?
>>
>>153582412
is this real?
>>
>>153582339
tfw Synchro summoning is dead unless they release Link monsters that actively supports it which Konami won't because they hate synchro.
feels bad man.
>>
>>153582418
Okay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA6JRAV41vE
>>
>>153582460
They just need to be able to summon atleast 2 monsters with 1 card and they are good.
>>
File: 02458fc9.jpg (496KB, 1346x1920px) Image search: [Google]
02458fc9.jpg
496KB, 1346x1920px
please animate Rescue Ferret, it's too cute not to be included in an episode of VRAINS
>>
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bWDvfhALEo
Those trumpets are really hype
>>
>>153582339
>New ace monster is basically Junk warrior + Updated stardust.
Nice. I look foward to meme'ing with Hieratics using this.
>>
Soon you can have 3 monsters lvl 5+ at your first turn.
>>
>>153582530
why wouldn't it be real?
>>
>>153582584
According to one rumor source, its not even Yusaku's actual Ace, so it really is his Junk Warrior.
>>
>>153582613
>2300 attack.
ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please don't go downhill like 5D's and ARC-V.
>>
Alright that's cool and all, but where the fuck are my LINK SENET CARDS KONAMI?!!?!
>>
>>153582635
There's no way it won't.
>>
so where does this new anime fit in the yu-gi-oh timeline?
in fact where do the others fit? i know it's Duel Monsters > GX > ???
>>
>>153582666
I want to believe.
>>
>>153582418
https://youtu.be/mCmyOzb-qwA?list=PL3udEOouJqwiCuDRvjFEvPLxZarvnInKX
>>
>>153582668
DM>GX>ZeXal has been ""confirmed"" so far.
No idea where 5D's could fit in.
ARC-V is probably a completely different universe.
>>
>>153582668
The timeline is pretty straightforward everything season follows the last in the future
>>
>>153582668
DM -> DSOD -> GX -> 5Ds are all on the same timeline
ZeXal and Arc-V are currently their own things in their own timelines.
No hints as to where VRAINS is set. It'll probably be standalone like the last 2.
>>
>>153582339
>have played this game from 2011-2015
>last 2 years being very competitive
>never had the money/time to travel to events but was the main testing/theorycraft partner of someone who topped multiple YCSs
>in 2016 I came back to the game for a month, would've got top 8 at my regionals in that time but in the last round a shitty judge call ruined my chances

Not saying this to brag, I just feel like most the people who come to these threads dont play very competitively and I can say with a bit of knowledge on the subject that this is the WORST thing Konami has done to the game.

It has just become a completely different game that happens to have the rights to the yugioh name at this point. I can honestly see the majority of the playerbase quitting.
>>
>>153582767
Hey, you. Darkside of dimensions is manga continuity. it has no canon on anime GX and 5D's and DM. It fits nicely with DM, R and GX's mangas,tho. All of them overseen by Kaz himself.
>>
>>153582767
>>DM -> DSOD -> GX -> 5Ds are all on the same timeline

Fuck no.

DSOD is manga timeline.

DM Manga > DSOD > GX Manga

DM Anime > GX Anime > 5D

Zexal

Arc-V

That's how it goes
>>
>>153582563
Better trumpets:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2bMV0DItuQ
>>
>>153582737
Where was it "confirmed"?
>>
>>153582771
No shit sherlock.

Why do you think everyone is full PANIC mode right now?
>>
File: New Field.jpg (332KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
New Field.jpg
332KB, 1200x900px
>>153582339
>>153582479
EXPLANATION FOR NEWCOMERS/CONFUSED FOLK (PART 1):

Fundamental Field Change 1: The Pendulum zone and Magic/Trap Zone have been collapsed together so that you have 3 purely Magic/Trap zones and 2 other zones that act either as Magic/Trap zones or Pendulum zones depending on what you put in it. In other words, if you are using two Pendulum monsters as scales, you now only have 3 open spaces for other magic and trap cards. Likewise, if you are filling all 5 spaces with magic and trap cards, you have no space to place any Pendulum monsters as scales.
Fundamental Field Change 2: Under normal conditions, Extra Deck monsters can no longer be summoned to the traditional 5-slot monster zones (which is now called "Main Monster Zones") from the Extra Deck. They can normally only be summoned to the newly created 2-slot "Extra Monster Zone" that is located in the center of the field between the players, directly in in front of the 2nd and 4th Main Monster Zones (i.e. in front of the 2 Main Monsters Zones that are not the leftmost/rightmost/middle ones). When there are no monsters in either Extra Monster Zone, the Extra Monster Zones are treated as not belonging to either player. The first player to summon an Extra Deck monster will have the ability to choose which of the 2 empty Extra Monster Zones they want to summon the monster in. The instant one of your monsters occupies one of the 2 Extra Monster Zones, the other empty Extra Monster Zone will belong to your opponent and you will no longer be allowed to summon a monster to that other zone as a result i.e. each player can only control 1 Extra Zone at a time. The only way to have more than 1 Extra Deck monster on your side of the field is to utilize one of the newly created Extra Deck Monsters called "Link Monsters".
>>
>>153582771
>Have played this game since literally the beginning, as in Volume 1 Imports When I Was 8 "the beginning".
>Spent almost all of that either playing or helping people play competitive, as well as helping nostalgiafags, kids, and returning players learn the new stuff.

This game has only gotten better with time. We've had a few rocky bits, and Konami's not the best at handling some of the competitive stuff, but the game has only improved by leaps and bounds over time.

Anyone who says Links are ruining the game weren't good at the game to begin with. This mechanic opens a plethora of new doors and options while simultaneously curbing some of the more irritating and overbearing aspects of the game.
>>
>>153582418
If only the guys who did the 5D's soundtrack didn't disband. A 5D's style OST seems like it would've been a good fit for VRAINS
>>
File: Decode Talker.jpg (220KB, 625x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Decode Talker.jpg
220KB, 625x1024px
>>153582881
Link Monsters are a type of Extra Deck monster whose card frame color is dark blue with a hexagonal honeycomb-like pattern. These monsters have neither level nor rank (i.e. they have no stars whatsoever, the space between their name and the picture is blank). Furthermore, where their defense stat would normally be located is instead the text LINK-X, where X is a number that varies depending on the monster. This is the Link Monster's link number. Link Monsters do not have a defense stat. They can NEVER be in defense position under any circumstances.

Steps to summon a Link Monster:

Step 1: Look at its link number.
e.g. Decode Talker is Link-3

Step 2a: Send from your side of the field a number of monsters equal to the Link Number of the Link Monster you want to summon (also keep in mind that you must satisfy the monster material requirement on the Link Monster card)
e.g. Decode Talker is Link-3, so you must send 3 monsters to the graveyard. Specifically in Decode Talker's case, these all must be effect monsters, since it says so on the card.

Step 2b: (Alternative to Step 2a) If one of the monsters that you send to the graveryard for a Link Summon is itself a Link Monster, you can treat that monster as if it were X number of monsters for the purposes of the summon, where X is it's Link Number. (also keep in mind that you must satisfy the monster material requirement on the Link Monster card)
e.g. You send two monsters to the graveyard and summon a Link-2 monster. Now, instead of sending 3 monsters to the graveyard to summon a Link-3 monster, you can instead just send the Link-2 monster + one other monster. Specifically in the case of Decode Talker, these all must be effect monsters and you must use at least two Monsters since it says so on the card, so you can't just use 1 other Link-3 monster.
>>
>>153582771
Yeah you lost credibility with this shit. This basically slowed down the game by giving an extra step and giving more enphasis on resource management wich means we are going to have cards that give you full fields easily.
>>
>>153582771
>>153582876
just wait 3 years until the collapse the extra zone field into the main zone field
>>
>>153582881
>Fundamental Field Change 2:
Doesn't this kill like every possible deck from recent years?
>>
>>153582887
Yeah, my first impression was that links and the new monster rules are probably the best compromise Konami's going to come up with for slowing down ridiculous extra deck shenanigans.
>>
Welp, time to buy Kozmo or Infernoid.
>>
>>153582859
While this track is more powerful i prefer the other one.
It has a sense of something great starting but not necessarily dark.
>>
File: 1486853258859.png (2MB, 1196x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1486853258859.png
2MB, 1196x1510px
how is yuya supposed to fuck the tyler sisters if he's back in his dimension doing another tournament arc?
>>
should i watch 5d's or arc-v before vrains starts? i already watched 1 episode of 5d's and i like the darker atmosphere compared to gx
>>
>>153582959
Using Link Monsters:

Once the Link Monster is summoned, look at the card picture frame. You will see 8 arrows, some number of which are lit up red (the number lit up red is equal to the monster's Link number). Field zones that are in contact with the red link marker arrows are said to be "linked" with that Link Monster. Monster Zones that are linked with a Link Monster become additional Zones that you are allowed to Extra Deck summon in.

If you have a Link Monster in the Extra Zone, and thus now have a Main Monster Zone linked to it where you can now Extra Deck summon, you could summon another Link Monster to the Main Monster Zone to extend the number of monster zones that are linked (i.e. if I summon a Link Monster to my Main Monster Zone that has left or right pointing red link markers, those adjacent zones become linked to that Link Monster and thus I can summon an Extra Deck monster there, even though the it isn't linked to the Link Monster in the Extra Zone). That is how you could still possibly fill the field with Extra Deck monsters even though a Link Monster could have at most 3 bottom links (which would make you think you can only have 3 Main Monster Zone Extra Deck monsters since the Link Monster in the Extra Zone could at most connect to 3 of your Main Monster Zones).

If a Link Monster you control has a red link marker that points to an opponent’s monster zone, it seems that the opponent is able to Extra Deck summon in that zone, so that is a negative if true. On the other hand, if your Link Monster has an effect that relies on having linked monsters, and your opponent has a monster in a zone linked to your Link Monster, you can benefit from that linkage (an example is Decode Talker, which gains 500 ATK for each linked monster. Since Decode Talker has a top-facing link marker, if your opponent has a monster in the zone ahead of Decode Talker, Decode Talker gains 500 ATK).
>>
>>153582881
So only 1 player can have a Link monster up instead of both of them having their links up at the same time? Good god, that's slow
>>
>>153582771
>YGO players react to skill being added to their game
>>
>>153583050
I would watch in release order, so 5D's before Arc-V.
>>
>>153583050
Watch 5Ds up to Episode 64. Then drop the show.
Watch Arc-V up to Episode 50. Then drop the show and write your own epilogue.
>>
>>153582959
>Good luck if you ever wanted to bring out Zarc without zaborg gimmick
>oh wait, without a link even zaborg won't work

I may just as well go Vanguard if i want to sit on a boss monster
>>
>>153583082
An Extra Deck Monster that is properly summoned and then goes to the graveyard can be revived into any main monster zone, even if that zone is not linked to any Link Monster.

Speculation: Maybe the reason Link Monsters can’t go into defense position (and thus were given no defense) is that changing battle position changes what zones the red link markers point to, and thus change what zones are linked. Konami perhaps wanted to avoid giving players that much flexibility in changing available zones.
>>
>>153582881
>Pendulums deck getting fucked in the ass with the collapsiong of the field.
>A new way to play on this stalled game
>As a non-competitve player I say God bless link summon.
>>
>>153583105
You can still summon it with the new pendulum monsters that treat themselves like extra deck monsters
>>
>>153582547
would that card be useful in anyway though
>>
>>153582876
>everyone
well the casuals panicked over syncros and xyz, which were objectively good things. You'll panic over anything and say it's the end, I'm saying this is one of maybe two times this could actually be the end.

>>153582887
>opens a plethora of new doors
and closes even more? The one thing yugioh had going for it was extra deck spam/first turn combos, and this really hurt that. If you want to play a slower less combo-centric game then play literally anything else. This single mechanic fucking destroyed multiple decks/types of decks, it is the epitome of konami pushing a new mechanic down our throats to make money. This is fucking worse than when they tried to push xyzs by banning all of the best syncro-related cards regardless of power level.

Also, if you think the game has gotten better with time you're either a casual or delusional. Comparing goat, TeleDAD, Dragon ruler, or Ravine ruler formats to anything we have now.
>>
>>153583050
Watch 5D's up to 64.
Watch ARC-V up to 53, then skip to 126 - 127, then 132 - 135, then 140, or wait for the watch guide.
>>
>>153583169
I still need a link to shit him out of the ED even with magicians, so 2 pends + chrono/astrograph + 2 to pend summon + shit for linker
>>
>>153582881
>>153582959
>>153583082
new Kozmo meta?
>>
>>153583232
This entire post is just so many words when all you NEEDED to say was "Abloobloobloo the game stopped being FTK/OTK/Field Swarm nonsense and I DON'T WANNA STOP USING MY NETDECKED STRATEGIES KONAMI STOP MAKING ME THINK".

Please drop this game. I don't want anyone like you anywhere near it.
>>
>>153582840
how does DM manga differ from the anime so much that there's 2 separate timelines?
>>
Why buy Links when you can buy ANTIQUE GEARS.
>>
>>153583263
assuming that the unclaimed zone has to be occupied with link, if i can bring only 1 ED and having my stuff locked then it may not be that bad
>>
>>153583096
>>153583236
i don't mind "fillers" and less interesting arcs, i mean i watched the entire gx anime
>>
>>153583263
Why do you need a link for 1 monster, what am i missing here?

1 monsters pendulum is tread as an xyz
1 monsters pendulum is tread as a fusion
1 monsters pendulum is tread as a synchro
>>
>>153582959
This sounds pretty nice, needing to sacrifice a good number of monster to bring out something powerful instead of the actual two level 4 monsters cancer.
>>
>>153582668
DM > GX > 5D's > ZEXAL

After that, Zarc destroyed the Original Dimension, and later he was defeated, and the world was split into four dimensions, three of them containing residents from the one original dimension. This resulted in ARC-V.
>>
>>153583263
>I still need a link
You dont
>>
>>153582418
Only the best OSTs here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRtDEQ2N9Nw
>>
>>153583341
No, you retard.
>>
Is Yu-Gi-Oh! R canon?
>>
>>153583344
that changes everything then, misundestood the extra zone then...

IMA KOSO
>>
so the game everyone loved is basically dead
thanks konami
>>
>>153582668
It'll be in its own separate universe like the last 2 anime series, you dingus
>>
>>153583320
Complete character assassination, complete character mismanagement and dropped plots are not fillers or less interesting arcs.
Instead of just being less interesting they are downright insulting.
>>
Who /superheavies/ here?

KAIJU MY SUSANOWOO NOW MOTHER FUCKER
>>
File: tumblr_oflpeusgBT1vffpx0o1_1280.jpg (282KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oflpeusgBT1vffpx0o1_1280.jpg
282KB, 750x750px
>Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum lose significant speed with new rules
>chaos ensues among players
>Meanwhile Yugi and Kaiba be like
>>
>>153583283
>EDGE
>game is called "Wizards & Dragons"
>no Virtual World
>no Doma
>no KCGP
>Pegasus is gone
>Kaiba never took part in Egypt adventures
>Kaiba didn't get to witness the ceremonial duel
>Otogi's father and Bakura's harem are things

I think these are the main differences.
>>
>>153583320
Ok cool, then for ARC-V watch all of it.
>>
>>153583407
I'd ask if this is some falseflagging nonsense, but /a/ is mostly bad players that barely understand the game. This shit happened with Xyz and Pendulum, too.

I can't imagine the shitstorm /dng/ is right now, though I imagine that most decent competitive players have already figured out their adjustments (if any).
>>
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibHU7K2mnVg&spfreload=10
Best character theme ever
>>
>>153583275
>netdecked
lol actually I innovate a lot. In one instance I was actually the first person to bring a particular deck archetype to a competitive event, people laughed at me then saw my success and refined the build and topped nationals with it.

I don't netdeck bro, people netdeck me.

And Yugioh is inherently at its best when you can do more combos/field swarm. It's the only game without any form of card restriction, so in a slow deck format you're objectively just way better off playing magic or hearthstone.

It's not even about otks. Dragon rulers would rarely otk other dragons, and that was the best format yugioh has ever had.
>>
>>153583465
You forgot Death-T being canon.
>>
>>153583450
They can still tribute your Susano, it just goes to your MD Zone instead. You CAN, however, avoid getting your ED monster Kaiju'd by having it in The EM Zone and filling your MD Zones up. They'll still be able to Slumber your ass (killing any Links you had), but they can't just casually Kaiju your ED monster anymore.
>>
>>153583084
No, both of them can have Link Monsters in the their Extra Monster Zone. It is just that once you put a monster in a EM-Zone, you can't put one in the other zone - the other zone becomes reserved for the opponent.
>>
>>153583465
I don't remember what almost half that list means but its my own damn fault for not having read the manga or watched the anime in so long. But either way I didnt realize those things changed the story so drastically.
>>
>>153583532
That was covered under "EDGE".
>>
>>153583226
Use the monster to summon two monsters from the deck to perform a XYZ or synchro summon, there are some good combos. I won't be able to use Ferret unless I already have a Link Monster creating new link zones to use.
>>
>>153583440
Didn't watch them yet so i didn't know. It's a shame that they don't all share the same universe.
>>
>>153583515
>He thinks D R A G O N S wasn't one of the most oppressive and restrictive metas we've ever had.
I'll admit that the format was one of the more skill-intensive formats we've had, but that's only because there were like, 2 ways to build that deck in its prime, so the game came down to luck and skill rather than deck construction and side techs (since you really only sided against non-D R A G O N S). This isn't okay. It's not okay to have formats where you play one deck or you fucking lose.

Also, "I'm so hot OTHER people copy ME" is probably the dumbest excuse for an argument I've ever heard in these threads. It's like appeal to authority but narcissistic and not even backed by anything. Without some proof of who you are and backing to your statement, it just makes you look like an ass and contributes nothing.
>>
>>153583644
Really, it's much simpler that way. It's a mercy to not have to be chronologically connected to Arc-V's clusterfuck.
>>
>>153583570
In terms of the end results, there aren't really particularly drastic changes I think.

Anything original YGO! non-card game stuff is forgotten by the end of the manga timeline anyway as far as I'm informed and the anime original arcs are self-contained stories that pick up characters and events (or, in Doma's case, themes as well) but don't have any lasting impact on the overall Egypt plot. They occasionally get referenced but that's it.

Kaiba not being there during the ceremonial duel should change his motivation a bit though. Apparently he didn't really get closure in the manga which lead to some rather obsessive actions in the movie whereas the anime fixed that by integrating him during the end game.
>>
>>153583740
It should also be noted that while the original version of the DSOD movie is canon to the Manga, the dub version is specifically on record as being a continuation of the anime. Because of this, Kaiba's motivations change a bit, and they dial down him actually losing his marbles in favor of dialing up his butthurt over not getting a victory over Atem.
>>
>>153583485
Excuse me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1TkEw68Ks
>>
>>153583808
>>153583740
In either universe this still makes Kaiba as my favorite
>>
>>153583808
>dub version is out already
>still no sub version
This saddens me.

I'm admittedly also slightly disappointed there were no links to the anime as it's a manga continuation. Would have loved to see some Musketeers cameo like with KCGP.
>>
>>153583728
But ZEXAL has to be connected to the other 3, otherwise its inhabitants wouldn't have an off-shoot dimension of their own.
>>
>>153583476
No, look, this isn't yugioh anymore, it's too slow.
What I loved about the game more than anything else was the speed.

Back when pendulum came out I remember calling it complete garbage. And I was right back then too, because the only reason people played it were disgustinlgly degenerate decks, among them the most ridiculous deck ever made. I don't remeber XYZ but I thought it was essentially Synchro with limited-use effects.

Anyway, what makes this change so absolutely horrifying is the fact that links go into the Extra, because 15 slots is already too little. This means that new extra deck monsters will need to be much, much more powerful, because otherwise they're simply not worth running over even unoptimized main deck archetypes.
>>
Video explaining Link summoning and the mechanics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux38RACO2kQ
>>
>>153583820
It's good but Jack's better
>>
>>153583924
>But ZEXAL has to be connected to the other 3
Why? There were references in one filler-y episode, but otherwise there's no clear indication it's directly chronologically related to the original DM-GX-5D's anime timeline. Synchros never appeared at all unlike the other summoning methods, where Kaito used one of each besides synchro.
>>
PENDYURAMU SHOUKAN

ARAWARERO

ORE NO MONSUTA TACHI
>>
>>153582339
God damn it I was just getting into pendulum summoning
>>
SO if a link card is in the monster zone and it links to it's left and right can you summon more ED monsters there or does the link card have to be in ED zone?
>>
GISHIKI SHOKAN
>>
Screencap this, Necloth will be back.
>>
>>153584099
>SO if a link card is in the monster zone and it links to it's left and right can you summon more ED monsters there
That is correct. You can ED summon a monster there, even though that zone is not linked to the Link Monster that's in the ED-Zone.
>>
>>153584013
>There were references in one filler-y episode
Still a reference, filler or not.

Plus, if it wasn't related in any way, then how do you explain their presence in one of the split dimensions? GX and 5D's were a part of the original dimension, why not ZEXAL?
>>
This would be fine if Links went into the Main Deck and were searchable.
Like this the whole thing is a complete disaster.
>>
Been out of the loop for a while. Are people just overreacting to a change and old strategies being nullified?
>>
Post your petdecks that Link Monsters killed.
>Galaxy-Eyes
>Raid Raptors
>Lunalight
>Fabled Triple Quasar
>Yang Zing
>>
>>153584248
Both.

Pretty much anything that relies on Extra Deck has been gutted.
>>
>>153583476
The game was already begging for more space in the Extra deck and now every deck that doesn't do everything in the main deck needs to bend over backwards and let Link fuck it in the ass.

You can't even make something as remedial as Shooting Star Dragon without a Link now.
>>
>>153584278
>>Galaxy-Eyes
Is that deck only about summoning a galaxy-eyes and wrecking shit?
>>
>>153584278
none desu maybe x-sabers if i opened really good but really all i need is gottoms
>>
So are they trying for Zexal's shit style of summon one ED monster then sit on it?
RIP pretty much all Synchro decks. Konami finally murdered what was already weak.
>>
>>153582869
At the end of GX they basically described the Numeron code and other minor plot-points in Zexal.
>>
>>153584240
Are you talking about Arc-V's original dimension? Any of the dimensions in Arc-V are alternates of the one it's based off of, not the actual original. Otherwise all the legacy characters wouldn't have completely different backstories.
>>
File: FlameViper-MDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg (37KB, 394x580px) Image search: [Google]
FlameViper-MDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg
37KB, 394x580px
We should just go back to simpler times.
>>
>>153584278
Reddo-eyes
D/D/D
Yang Zing.
Literally every synchro deck in existance.
Some memey R6 Turbo with hieratics.
>>
>>153584308
Shooting Star and every Delta/Accel is complete trash and NEEDED to be curbed. You shouldn't be playing these decks if they're your only wincon, and with Links you can play them just fine in decks where they're not.

I do agree that Links might leave the ED wanting for more space, though. I hope that they raise the ED count with this change.
>>
>>153584316
It's about summoning loads of galaxy eyes and wrecking shit, also stealing XYZ with Cipher and overlaying them
>>
>>153584316
Ideally you summon a Galaxy-Eyes plus Constellar Pleiades. You need to have multiple Xyz Monsters out.
>>
>>153584401
But what people seem to forget about Quasar decks is that they're essentially Synchro Toolboxes.
Quasar takes one extra deck slot, it's not a vig deal, since everything you run to make him, you'd have as outs or utility anyway
>>
File: 57377772_p0.jpg (440KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
57377772_p0.jpg
440KB, 1100x800px
>My favourite ED Mechnics is now even worse despite being the worst ED mechnics because of the crippling lack of Main deck support.
I'd consider quitting if YGO wasn't such a huge part of my upbringing.
>>
Reminder that Hungry Burger is now more viable than a lot of XYZ, Fusion and Synchro monsters.
>>
>>153583476
The difference is that Xyz and Pendulum didn't literally restrict your ability to Synchro or Fusion. This isn't a matter of power creep, this is a matter of destroying the ability of countless decks to function on a basic level.
>>
>>153584401
>Shooting Star and every Delta/Accel is complete trash and NEEDED to be curbed
They didn't, they where already shit so why make people who use them for fun make it even worse.
If you wanted to curb something, curb something that's actually retardedly strong.
>>
File: 1461175746310.jpg (165KB, 761x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461175746310.jpg
165KB, 761x800px
>>153582412
>Dig Beak
>Big Deak

Oh ho ho ho. oh you Konami.
>>
File: 1482391798934.jpg (448KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
1482391798934.jpg
448KB, 1280x885px
>>153584482
>>I'd consider quitting if YGO wasn't such a huge part of my upbringing.
It's like stockholm syndrome isn't it? You want to quit something because you know it's not the same anymore but you cannot because it's been part of your life for so long you cannot imagine it not being part of it.
>>
>>153584363
Yes, but the split probably modified their backstories.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 326x500px
We're back in business, baby
>>
>>153584401
Wasnt there a rumor that they would increase the extra deck or make a new one for the new monsters?
>>
>>153584552
Basically yeah.
My earliest memory was buying YGO cards.
When i was super depressed like 3 years ago YGO cheered me up when they announced Red-eyes support.
It's been such a big part of my life that it feels cruel to let it go despite how much it changes.
>>
>>153584524
In fact as a Synchrofag my main instinct when learning about Pendulum was "I can bring back my Synchro mats every turn?"

Then there wasn't a single halfway decent Synchro Pendulum archetype unless you count D/D/D.
>>
>>153584596
(Not the guy you were talking to) I empathize, but let's see what happens. If the Link support is good, it might not slow the game down nearly as much as it first seems.
>>
File: Bunilla-PHSW-EN-C-1E.png (296KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
Bunilla-PHSW-EN-C-1E.png
296KB, 300x440px
>>153584365
>>
>>153584401
They really should raise the limit. The main issue with doing it before this was that decks that already had all the extra deck cards they needed would just get a retarded toolbox on top of it, but now we have a situaion were just about any deck NEEDS additional stuff in the extra deck.
>>
>>153584278
Numbers
Quantum
Pretty much all my of my deck except Dinomist
>>
>>153584573
No, that's too much of a rabbit hole and a stretch. Where are the MCs, then? Why are the locations so different even though dimension shenanigans leave even minor physical things, like Yuzu's room, untouched?

Only DM, GX, and 5D's have ever been confirmed to sit on the same timeline because of BBT.
>>
>>153584688
Just recycle tuners and play Metalphosis.
Basically, that Yang Zing thing.
>>
>>153584401
>Shooting Star and every Delta/Accel is complete trash and NEEDED to be curbed

>mechanic is not viable
>so let's nerf it into the fucking ground
My little anon can't possibly be this retarded!
>>
File: 1460273639378.jpg (283KB, 724x518px) Image search: [Google]
1460273639378.jpg
283KB, 724x518px
>>153584278
>Gusto
>Ritual Beast
>Quickdraw

Fuck
>>
>>153584278
Gishki Hieratic Hand Loop, but that thing has been on life support forever.

Other than that, not a single deck I love got significantly hit by this change.
>>
>>153583476
/dng/ is actually alright with the changes.
>>
>>153584278
None of them. Links either do nothing or help my decks.
>Charmers only make one Xyz at a time anyway, and with FP Lyna on the way there is absolutely no reason for me to not take my opponent's Links, fill my slots with ED cards, then sack them for an FP.
>Chaos Resonator Photon Synchrons can put Decode Talker on the board just fine, and the only casualty is that I'll have to pick between running Red Nova/Tyrant or Quasar/Blazar (assuming the ED isn't expanded), which is something I needed to do anyway since having both is just winmore.
>Normal Pendulums are hurt more by the Pendulum Zone changes than anything else, but assuming you can still Pendulum from face-up ED without needing an EM Zone, it'll be a non-issue.
>Zefra will be fine if you can Pendulum from face-up ED. Zefra Nekroz will be doubly fine. Again, hurt more by the Pendulum Zone changes than Links.
>Lunalights really only sit on one monster at a time anyway.
>D/D/Ds already have multiple combos for doing whatever the fuck they want, and most of the time you'll just be reviving ED monsters anyway. The Pendulum Zone changes mean I only get to run 3 Contracts at once, which sucks, but them's the breaks.
>Cardians don't give a shit since they only really use one ED monster at a time.
>Cubics don't use their ED at all.
>Monarchs don't use their ED at all.
>Magnets only have one ED monster anyway.
>Raidraptors only use one or two ED slots at a time except for Force Strix combos, but I don't run Force Strix outside of simulators anyway because lel $20 a card for a petdeck.
>OEM can spam out fuel for Links with impunity.
>Speedroid Psychic Eatos is fine since I only use the ED for Power Tool/Rank 3s and focus more on Eatos.
>Eidolons would LIKE to be able to run 2 ED monsters at a time, but will function just fine with only 1. Opposing Links will help here, and the deck CAN run Links just fine, and has built-in revival anyway.

This is literally a mechanical mandate to stop overextending.
>>
File: 1486891724065.jpg (120KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
1486891724065.jpg
120KB, 1200x679px
If I steal a extra deck monster with my cipher dragon where does the card go?
>>
>>153584741
Super Quantum, while incredibly slowed are not dead. Since Magnacarrier can use the Quantum Xyz monsters in your graveyard as well as your field to cheat out Magnus. You can also still fall back on the other strategy the deck uses. Using Alphan to swarm into Dark Doriado boosted beatdown
>>
>>153584573
I have no idea why anyone would want Arc-V's versions of legacy characters to actually be the original character. That's a fictional fate worse than the fires of hell
>>
>>153584348
Except that's just an assumption it could be another card.
>>
What do the new Link rule changes mean for Gladiator Beasts?
>>
>>153584729
No lie, I unrionically love this card and have it in my Gemini/Normal deck. Having a 2000 ATK monster attack it face down puts the biggest grin on my face.
>>
>>153585044
Gyzarus is now the only Fusion you'll ever summon.

So not a significant change.
>>
>>153584935
Onto your field, in a MD Zone.

I'm more worried about what happens if you already own one EM Zone and you Change of Heart/Charmer or something an opponent's monster in the other EM Zone. Is that just an illegal target, or what?

>>153585044
It means pretty much nothing, since GBs really only have out one fusion at a time. That fusion has to be summoned into a live EM Zone.

We don't know how atypical ED summons work. Stuff like Mask Change, Summons ignoring Nomi, and Pendulums from Face-Up in the ED are all a mystery.
>>
>>153584709
If we get link cards that directly support Synchro it might stay on a life line, something that gives you 3 spaces for Extra deck and lets you fetch then link a level 1 would be pretty good.
>>
>>153582339
Does this mean Rituals will be relevant again? Will they be even more relevant than Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz?
>>
No Yu-Gi-Oh girl surpassed Ishizu
>>
>>153585171
Why is everyone saying Synchros are now dead I don't get it?

If you need to summon a Synchro that requires a Synchro Tuner or a Synchro non-Tuner all you have to do is get 1 Synchro in your Extra Monster Zone and 1 non-Synchro in your Main Monster Zone and tune them to make a new Synchro that replaces its Synchro Material in the Extra Monster Zone.
>>
>>153585261
They are still slower they're that shit
>>
>>153585261
Yeah, for the next format I'm betting Cyber Angels are going to dominate everything.
>>
>>153582959
from the looks of things the highest of a link monster is 8 if all of the sides are red.
>>
>yfw TCG Zarc and Pendulum Evolutiom come out in May
>yfw 2 months later when Starter Deck VRAINS comes out and the new format takes effect, Zarc and Pendulum Magician support will be completely unusable
Sasuga Konami
>>
>>153585364
Alot of Synchro decks relied on T.G Hyper librarian to not minus into oblivion.
Since you only have 1 slot unless you Link summon Not only is Accel Synchro unviable, but trying to swarm the field with multiple synchro's to try and build a board is impossible.
Synchro cards are rarely good on their own so they need addition cards to help them out, unlike alot of XYZ decks who can just XYZ then set 4 Synchro decks need to run alot of monster, then use those monsters to create monsters that protect the other monsters.
>>
>extra deck is dead

Time to bring out those Monarchs.
>>
>>153584278
Artifacts
>>
>>153585451
All according to keikaku
>>
>>153585482
Time to bring Rituals
ftfy

Seriously this new meta game is going to be dominated by blue cards (Rituals and Links)
>>
>>153584911
>Lunalights really only sit on one monster at a time anyway
I mean, if you want to lose. It's actually fairly easy to make 2 Leo Dancers in a single turn.
>Raidraptors only use one or two
That "or two" is a pretty big problem. And having 3 Xyz birds isn't exactly uncommon either.
>>
File: 245413524.png (702KB, 770x575px) Image search: [Google]
245413524.png
702KB, 770x575px
Isn't there like a infinite draw deck with Exodia by now that shits on all other decks?
>>
>>153585364
Because Synchros typically require you to have Hyper Librarian out in order to maintain hand advantage. And that's on top of your other Synchro monsters.

Without that, you'll have to do some roundabout stuff with CotH/Soul Charge/Monster Reborn and similar cards, summoning your stuff from the ED and then reviving it.

Alternatively, you have to run Links, which can potentially cut into your ED space (and Synchro decks tend to be starved for ED space to begin with), which will be hard if they don't raise the ED Limit.

I wouldn't call them dead since their better cards are still viable, but they're definitely hurt the hardest by the changes.
>>
File: MaskofRestrict-OP02-EN-SR-UE.png (776KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
MaskofRestrict-OP02-EN-SR-UE.png
776KB, 544x800px
>be me
>play monarchs
>opponent activates his set card
>intense trolling
Every fucking time
>>
>>153585598
I maindeck this because i don't want to get lol-kaijew'd .
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 678x996px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 678x996px
>be Rin
>Please old men for Cards
>Collect a bunch of Kozmo
>New game overhaul doesn't screw them up
>>
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3LVfy7ijZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHevHOsrOpI

Two of favourites to date.
>>
>>153585571
Didn't hey already confirm that the Extra Deck will stay at 15?
>>
>>153583679
There were a few ways to build dragons the first time around and a shitload of ways to build them (and decks that beat them) the second time around. The second d-ruler format was both one of the most skilled formats yugioh has ever had while being quite diverse. You're just a chump.

To the second part of your post, you attempted to insult me and call me a netdecker when that's just wrong. I can give you more details, but instead of asking you just wanna talk shit.

And you use appeal to authority incorrectly. The opinion of someone who is more knowledgeable on a subject than you are carrying more weight isnt a fallacy, it's common sense.
>>
File: 1366508452548.jpg (101KB, 501x540px) Image search: [Google]
1366508452548.jpg
101KB, 501x540px
Well, I guess I can just take the synchro cards out of my Blue-Eyes deck and only use one Xyz at a time.
>>
>>153585646
I bet mask of restrict will become a staple.
>>
What the fuck am I supposed to do with Fluffals now?

What the fuck is any fusion deck supposed to do?
>>
>>153585993
collectors item?
>>
>>153585730
Without some proof of identity and evidence backing your claim, the argument of authority is meaningless. You don't have any authority to use in an argument.

Thus, the premise of your "I'm not a netdecker I swear" argument is completely nonexistent.

>>153585710
Not that I've heard.

>>153585541
>It's actually fairly easy to make 2 Leo Dancers in a single turn.
Doesn't mean I NEED to do it. We call that "Winmore".
>That "or two" is a pretty big problem.
I'm currently running under the assumption that any Link that isn't going to be easy to run over will either be non-generic or will give me slots.
>And having 3 Xyz birds isn't exactly uncommon either.
Yeah, I am a bit worried about that, but I may change my deck back to RR-Kaiju and just make it less Xyz-Centric, like in the old days.
>>
>>153585993
Same thing every old Extra Deck archetype does now.

Nothing.
>>
>>153586093
>y-you're a netdecker!
>actually i was the original deckbuilder for a bizarre deck that everyone thought was shit and ended up topping American nats
>C-CANT PROVE IT!!!

haha. I like how you ignored everything else too, casuals are so cute sometimes.
>>
>tfw already quitted yugioh but still kept my $1000+ wasted investment of cards throughout my childhood

It's impossible to sell it back for even half its value, and even then, it's just too troublesome to bother doing. I really do hate this game sometimes.
>>
>>153586286
The game never forced you to buy cards. Or ask your parents to buy cards for you. It's called getting suckered into the marketing created to grab your money
>>
I feel like people are overlooking one thing: Link monsters don't just unlock other zones, they have effects themselves. Summoning a Link monster isn't a hurdle you have to clear before you can start playing, it's already a part of your combo and is going to have a role in your final board. And since we all know that Konami will print some wonderful generic broken shit for the new mechanic, all you need to do is spread your asshole, buy blue hexagon cards and find the optimal way to merge them into your strategy. Most decks should be able to keep functioning, they'll just be played in a different (not necessarily weaker) way.
>>
>>153585993
Fluffals don't need multiple Fusions.
>Summon Sheep/Kraken
>Summon Sabretooth
>revive Sheep/Kraken

or
>Summon Tiger
>destroy shit
>Fuse Tiger off to Summon more Fusions
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (48KB, 357x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
48KB, 357x360px
>tfw your favorite summoning methods are ritual and synchro.
>>
Are Phantom Knights safe?
>>
Where exactly are the legacy MCs in ARC-V? Are they even going to be in the show at all?
>>
Wow, this rule renewal sounds to be the best thing that has ever happened in yugioh, but I may not count since I loved every new summoning method that was introduced more and more at every iteration.
>>
File: 47966711_p0.jpg (519KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
47966711_p0.jpg
519KB, 1000x750px
>>153585993
I was just thinking summon Sheep and ram it into stuff so you can revive it in another monster zone. Would that even work?
>>
>>153586662
>RAM it into stuff
>>
>>153586472
You should be happy Rituals (at least newer Ritual archetypes) will now be incredibly more versatile and even more useful than Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz
>>
>>153586624
>Are they even going to be in the show at all?
Hopefully never. The least it could do is quietly end without messing even more with legacies
>>
>>153586700
At least there is still hope.
>>
>>153586617
if you take out burning abyss cards they are. But man, are you gonna be shitting on a bunch of trap cards that can't xyz because you can't spam anymore.
>>
>>153586624
Either showing up in the last 3 episodes or not at all. Find out in 2 weeks!
>>
I remember a time where I believed Rituals to be uterly useless of space and design. I never thought that way of every other card type.

But Rituals literally worked their way up. It just took them, what? Around 10 years and more?
>>
Moments you want to see in the new anime?

>My Monster eff activates! When it battles a monster with less defense than it has, it is destroyed before damage calculation
>Link monster have no defense so the effect is cancelled
>What? If they do not have defense stat, it does not count as 0?
>>
>>153586933
*utterly useless waste
>>
I wonder what kind of antagonist we'll have
>>
File: 1480982154790.png (327KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480982154790.png
327KB, 680x680px
>>153584911
>Charmers only make one Xyz at a time anyway
Post deck
>>
>>153586933
You had gishki loops in early 10s, than Nekroz in 2014.
>>
>>153586982
Maybe he'll have a personality, unlike Leo
>>
>>153586936
>BUT YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE
>>
>>153586936
>>
>>153586936
A super gay moment where the MC links up with his rival.
>>
>>153586936
>The more monsters my Decode Reader is linked to, the stronger it gets
>Like me and my nakama, our kizuna make us stronger
>>
>>153587008
I'm so fucking sick of this, every single duel on the anime is about keeping your boss monster alive the longest time possible.
>>
>>153586773
Shit I guess I should theorycraft
>>
>>153586982
An oldfag that hates the new rules, sits on a single Extra Deck monster all game, and focuses on Level/Rank climbing with it.
>>
Well since no one talks about Arc-V anymore we should just call these thread Yu-GI-Oh! VRAINS
>>
>>153584278
>tfw Chaos Giant Turbo
feels good
>>
>YUGIOH IS DEAD WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good, less shitters in the mix now that they can't play Solitaire.
>>
Decode Talker is way better than all the other aces and it may not even be the actual ace
>>
>>153587041
There's gonna be a tag duel where MC's tsun tag partner reluctantly uses his link monster's linked zones to summon from the ED to win the game
>>
hopefully the main girl is cute and hot
>>
>>153587357
it's not his ace
it's his FAVORITO KAADO

>>153587431
I miss Aki
>>
I wonder if they're going to have characters with specialties like in Arc-V, except they all use at least one link monster
>>
>>153587357
>attack boost AND omni negation
>>
If I would sell my cards now, would I even get money for it?
I hoarded them for like 15 years
>>
File: 60862343_p33.png (257KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
60862343_p33.png
257KB, 564x800px
>>153587431
And has cowtits.
>>
>>153587572
for targeting effects
>>
>>153587451
Probably doing it 5Ds style where the New type takes the stage but everybody has their own way of using it. Like I can imagine right off the bat there will be a Pendulum Link user.
>>
>start using masked heroes because of the yugioh manga
>they're fun as fuck

D-Does anybody have a fun Masked Hero deck?
It's fun as fuck to OTK because you somehow got three Mask Changes in your hand.
>>
will we ever get a female protagonist? :3
>>
This is the best change Komoney has made in years. Now if we can only get the forbidden list back on a schedule or start discussing a rotation the game might be saved.
>>
File: 1472971425704.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472971425704.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>153587217
Yes please
>>
>>153587839
Fuck off
>>
>>153582881
>>153582959
>>153583082
>>153582339
Here's a video that tries explaining the new rules
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r1IDaOmeLM
>>
>>153587839
That´s as unlikely as having a series without at least some yaoi subtect between protag and rival. So probably never.
>>
>>153587609
Buying 3 of that deck was the best decision I've ever made.

>AbsoZero+Acid when Dark Law is on the field
>>
If Reiji's cards are in Code of the Duelist, does that mean that other Arc-V characters will be as well? Will we get the Rank 12 RR? Will the Performapal clogging never end?
>>
My friends, is this the death of neo-Yugioh with it's extra deck abuse, monster spam and Usain Bolt like speed and the return of Old School Yugioh where monsters were summoned once a turn?
>>
>>153588001
Performapals are probably going to be in the manga set. I'm not sure about R12 getting printed anytime soon.
>>
>>153588001
>Will the Performapal clogging never end?
Well yeah, the next MC needs to start taking that space
>>
>>153588032
Maybe almost. Double Summon and other summoning effects still exist.
>>
>>153588066
>the manga set.
What manga set? I was talking about all the unreleased Performapals from the anime. And all the unreleased DDs, Reds, Superheavy Samurais, Ninjas, Abyss Actors, Raidraptors, Performages etc etc.
>>
>>153588001
Well, yeah,they need set filler how many Performapals are left anyway for Yuya
>>
>the theme of the new show is to take a step forward and try new things without being overwhelmed by information
>/a/rc-v is immediately overwhelmed and freaks the fuck out, initially refusing Link Monsters altogether
>>
>>153588141
Barely anyone here even played the game in the first place so I have no idea why they're pretending to care
>>
>>153587217
I hope they announce a new anime card set and finally print New Orders, they would work perfectly even with the new rules.
>>
>>153583465
Kaiba kills himself in DSoD (manga timeline), while he's still alive in GX (anime timeline).
>>
>>153587275
My nigga.
>>
>>153588141
It's because Metafags are cancer. They will literally bitch and moan over any changes made if it fucks with their current OP Deck strategy.
>>
>>153583465
Actually, it's called "Magic & Wizards". It was initially a one-off homage to Magic the Gathering, before being the main focus after Monster World.
>>
>>153587138
Or in a late Arc-V duel, letting a boss monster blow up Crystal Wing for no reason and losing because of it.
>>
>>153588214
>Metafags
The new rules mean that you need link monsters to save your petdeck if it was extra deck oriented.
That's most of the petdecks that anyone played.
>>
>>153588141
I hope VRAINS' duels, whatever average quality they'll be, don't dive off a fucking cliff at 60 mph like Arc-V's duels after Synchro
>>
>>153588141
i'm refuting it because all my petdecks are LITTERALLY unplayable, as in not even playable against friends and the game isn't yu-gi-oh! anymore.
>>
>>153588141
It's a good thing they're doing this. Old strategies get so boring after a while and seeing the same shit over and over really kills enjoyment.
>>
>>153584348
There were multiple dimensions but it's not stated they are the same Dimensions mentioned in GX.

Zexal's seems to be alternate universe as well as the Dueling Tech favors Augmented Technology instead of Kaiba Corps own Solid Vision.
>>
>>153588306
>>153588345
Just use the old rules when playing with friends
>>
>>153588306
Normal Monsters are unaffected. Is it time? Come to think Ray killed Zarc with spell cards built to fuck over special summons. Talk talk about foreboding.
>>
Arc-v duels are so boring

>first turn: multiple summon of low level monster to summon the ace.
>enemy does the same.
>hit and run between them, using traps and effects to keep their ace alive while chipping LP.
>hit hard enough to deplete LP and kill the ace at the same time
>every single duel.
>>
>>153582339
So the new MC's deck focuses on the new Cybers-type, right? I assume the TCG will give this type a less engrishy name.
>>
>>153587929
Would a trap MC work then?
>>
>>153588447
Zexal was far more guilty of this, especially since EVERYONE (except like 2 people) used Xyz monsters.
>>
>>153588424
i sort of hate doing this because it means most of the new cards will be useless to us.
>>
>>153588449
Adding yet another new monster type seems kinda redundant when they could've just made a Cybers archetype. But it's whatever
>>
>>153582959
>Link Monsters do not have a defense stat. They can NEVER be in defense position under any circumstances.
But if they have no defense, shouldn't their defense be 0?
>>
so how fucked are the duel writers?
>>
>>153588503
Eventually Links will be good enough that you'll be able to play your petdecks. Just gotta wait a bit
>>
>>153588540
There's only 1 duel writer, and it all depends on how he feels that particular day, since he has tenure.
>>
>>153588474
...Maybe? But didn´t we already have one? His/her name was Jaden if I remember right. Thought Jaden was a girl for the first few episodes.
>>
>>153588578
really? I thought there were more
>>
>>153588141
I think anyone who actually buys card has a right to complain. Konami aren't even trying to be subtle about the fact that they just want you to pay for new cards anymore.
However, as a filthy casual who only plays online, I absolutely love the new mechanic and can't wait for it to be implemented in one of the sims.
>>
>>153588540
>>153588578
Hikokubo will adapt. He'll just replace Synchro/Xyz spam with Links spam, and he'll come up with a bunch of situational senet cards.
>>
>>153588604
>Thought Jaden was a girl for the first few episodes.
You have to be legally retarded to think that after he said his first line of dialogue
>>
>>153588641
Real life autism and I was young. Noticed my mistake later on, don´t worry.
>>
File: 1405369502719.jpg (147KB, 728x537px) Image search: [Google]
1405369502719.jpg
147KB, 728x537px
>>153588627
>situational senet cards
Don't even joke about that shit
>>
File: 1467603898507.jpg (60KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467603898507.jpg
60KB, 585x400px
>>153583232
>The one thing yugioh had going for it was extra deck spam/first turn combos, and this really hurt that.

That shit was NEVER fun. Extra Deck Cancer killed Traditional Yu-Gi-Oh! It stopped being about developing strategies with monsters and became a glorified 2-player solitare.
>>
>>153588618
As someone who exclusively plays online, i feel like this is the death of the game I love.
>>
>>153588728
What strategy?
Make the biggest beater and hit over everything else while praying there's no raigeki coming?
>>
>>153588721
It's happening, and you know that Konami will have no choice but to release some of them.
>>
>>153588447
At least a few decks had interesting concepts other than SUMMON BOSS MONSTER QUICK. Thanks to that and the variety introduced to even this repetitive pattern by using different summoning methods, I've always found Arc-V duels very fun despite their flaws. They actually make me want to play the game, which is more than can be said for some other series.
>>
>>153588447
One thing Arc-V really did well was show just how shitty the game had become. Even on episodes with no Pendlum Shilling there were crazy episodes like that. Notably Shuns debut duel where before he even goes first the LDS Trio takes the entire episode to summon out all their aces and then gets shitted on simply because the anime bent Rise Falcon's rulings slightly.
>>
>>153584872
Please die in a fire.
t. /dng/
>>
>>153588721
Why not anon? It'll be fun anon.
>>
>>153583476
Literally this barely changes mine.
I do Zac deck with the manga odd eyes. And absolute dragon could potentially get me two non-linked extra deck monsters. Get meteor and vortex linked: overlay into absolute on one link. Negate attacks twice to summon the detached dragons to non linked zones cuz graveyard EDs can go anywhere. Gives me one free link space to fuck around with.
And if absolute were to be destroyed I could summon any "odd eyes" monster from my fugging extra deck. Still leaving me with one free space.
>>
>>153588540
It's going to Be Zexal with Deck Masters.
>>
>>153588141
I'm pretty upset because I like to play character decks. Now the only one I can play is Yugis
>>
File: QAb16k0.jpg (86KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
QAb16k0.jpg
86KB, 700x700px
>>
>>153588931
Dark Magicians are now super good
>>
>>153588811
>shitty
didn't see anyone playing EmEme in the anime
>>
>>153588767
He means 2003 yugioh.
>>
>>153588931
This would be even better if Yuya was buried in a shallow grave
>>
>>153588540
How fucked are the animators? How do you show the monster occupying the EM Zone to be in front of your other monsters? How do you let 9yos keep track of linked zones without constantly showing a game mat?
>>
File: Crow 3.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crow 3.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>New mechanic and rules was made to kill Crow once and for all
>>
>>153589027
Yuya was affected the least, anon. Yusei is on suicide watch, Summoning Quasar is as easy as Ultimate Great Moth now.
>>
>Rituals getting love

We've entered the Dark Timeline.
>>
File: YGO DSOD RAW.mp4 - 00.41.53.302.png (1019KB, 1298x730px) Image search: [Google]
YGO DSOD RAW.mp4 - 00.41.53.302.png
1019KB, 1298x730px
> Yugi didn't use Silent magician in the movie

Fuck. Otherwise that movie was hype as hell. Where the hell did Obelisk come from though? Not that I care that much, I was shouting like a fangirl when it happened.
> it's a GOD bitch

> Kaiba still didn't give up and went straight to ancient egypt to fight Atem

This fucker never gives up doesn't he. Kaiba is so great.
>>
>>153589059
>implying when Crow can just swarm the main field anyways
>>
>>153589031
They'll give link monsters a blue aura or whatever to differentiate them and otherwise keep everything the same
>>
>>153589031
They already showed the game mat in Zexal when turns ended.
>>
>>153589059
>Summon pic related
>1-card Link 3
:^)
>>
>>153589031
By physically linking the monsters through clearly visible beams of light. This isn't exactly rocket science.
>>
>>153589088
>Implying anyone cares about 1800 beaters that mostly have no useful effects
>>
File: C45HNX2UMAUZIBF.jpg orig.jpg (164KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
C45HNX2UMAUZIBF.jpg orig.jpg
164KB, 640x1136px
>that untucked shirt
Degeneracy
>>
>>153589107
Token Monsters don't count as effect monsters. Can't be pitched to link
>>
>>153584240
Zexal is parallel to 5Ds.

Arc-V is its own continuity.
>>
>>153589128
At least he actually wears his uniform. Unlike a certain recent protagonist that only "wears" the jacket.
>>
>>153589107
Tokens dont go to extra.
On the other hand. I can think of some combos with Rituals
>>
>>153589153
What about Gaia? It only needs 2 monsters.
>>
>>153589153
There's already a Link monster that works with any 2 monsters. They're planning to make these things generic as shit.
>>
Fuck i just purchased a bunch of D/D/Ds
>>
>>153589159
I forgot that regular school was something that existed in Arc-V, even though Sawatari wears his uniform the entire show
>>
>>153582881
>Pendulum cards now take up magic/trap space
Thank god, that's amazing. Now filling your field every turn actually costs something.
>Limiting extra-deck summons, with a neat gimmick
Thank fuck. The amount of summoning going on in this game was getting ridiculous. Now we have to think about it a bit more.
>>
>>153584801
I want to lick Rin's pussy and drink her cummies
>>
>>153589189
I can only hope it doesn't become the next Rank 4 cancer.
>>
>>153589031
>linked monsters have a string showing
easy
>>
>>153584365
>>153584729
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>153589153
>Link Spider requires 1 vanilla
>Missus Radiant requires 2 EARTH
>Gaia requires 3 monsters, no restrictions.
Use the 2 Tokens to Summon 2 Link Spiders, use Gofu+2 Spiders to Summon Decode Talker
>>
>>153585312
She is one of the top 10 most attractive Yu-Gi-Oh females.
>>
>>153589070
>Where the hell did Obelisk come from though?

The cards were probably left behind after the duel. Since they were In Atem's possession for the Ceremonial Battle they probably forgot about them as the ruins collapsed at the end of the original Manga.
>>
File: he doesn't chuckle.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
he doesn't chuckle.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>153589222
I'm in the same boat. I hate KoA and KoJ so much.
>>
File: 1483240465019.jpg (47KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483240465019.jpg
47KB, 380x380px
>>153589222
Did you get a playset or two only?
>>
>>153589272
They didn't, it was said Atem should have taken them with him.
>>
>>153586936
>When a link/pendulum is introduced, the protagonist is in a bind when they don't got any way to summon extra deck cuz that was the last remaining link monster
>notices that because the link is also pendulum it went to the extra deck
>the fucking arrow points to the first main monster zone
>fucking combos off of that one monster zone and wins the game

You know like when Yuya fought Sora for the first time.
>>
>>153585312
You can't go wrong with brown girls
I admit that she was my crush in my childhood.
Excellent taste anon!
>>
>>153589272
In GX I believe they mentioned that the God Cards are in the hands of either Industrial Illusions or KC. Although one employee managed to create a fake Ra as well as a Field Spell that somehow protected him from getting struck by lightning like Odion was.
>>
>>153588032
>>153588084
Tears of joy.
>>
>>153589070
>Where the hell did Obelisk come from though?

It's weird. I'm not exactly sure on the specifics but the sub explains it better. Basically the way Jou got saved by Atem because he remembered him is the same thing here. Atem helped Kaiba by giving him Obelisk because Kaiba remembered him. Then his duel disk took that and made the card real or something.
>>
>>153588728
the only good pre-syncro format was goats, and even that was only good because of the cool strategy with metamorphasis bringing out powerful extra deck monsters.

Pretty much what >>153588767 said is true. Yugioh is an inherently flawed game because it has no mana/resource pool at all. A slower yugioh format would by definition be a worse version of magic/hearthstone because you're doing a lot of nothing until one person draws one of their overpowered cards that they can play at no expense/backside (one of the flaws of goat format), whereas in a heavy and consistent combo format there's skill in playing around handtraps, knowing when to commit fully/hold back, as well as playing around your knowledge of what your opponent can do.

If every deck can spam on the first turn then it isnt a problem.
>>
>>153588447
You forget the part where Yuya can only compete because ACTION CARDS.
>>153589070
That tomb contained the memories of the Pharoah's final duel, wherein he used Obelisk. Kaiba, Obelisk's main user and one with a special connection to egyptian magic, was probably the only person who could've tapped into the God like that.
>>
>>153587584
She better or I riot
>>
>>153589353
GX follows anime continuity. DSOD is strictly a Manga Follow-Up.
>>
File: ganguro magician girl.jpg (461KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ganguro magician girl.jpg
461KB, 828x1200px
>>153589339
>turning my fun pure and sweet mana into a ganguro fad slut

unforgivable
>>
File: YGO DSOD RAW.mp4 - 02.00.46.155.png (945KB, 1298x730px) Image search: [Google]
YGO DSOD RAW.mp4 - 02.00.46.155.png
945KB, 1298x730px
>>153589363
So classic Atem cheating. I guess it was the same for that Mahad card at the end, it wouldn't make much sense for a card like that to even exist.
>>
The link cards look sick, i only play to collect anyway. This new mechanic makes me feel like playing again.
>>
>>153585312
I miss my Gravekeeper waifu.
>>
>>153589493
She can be unlocked in Duel Links you know that? I already got her in lv 20
>>
Atem is a nigger
>>
>>153589522
I've been neglecting my Duel Links play. I did see her in the credits so there something to work towards I guess.
>>
>>153589435
Mana was originally tanned or brown. Couldn´t really tell with the manga. Though she had dark brown hair if I remember correctly.

And besides all versions of her are pure.
>>
>Konami
>Lets fuck everything up that people love about us
>Video games: check
>Yugioh: check
>But hey, we still got pachinko which is our lowest profit division of our entire company right?

I want to know the Yakuza that runs Konami because they're fucking retarded profit or not.
>>
File: Mana ygo.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mana ygo.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>153589576
but anon didn;t you know?

blonde hair is the mark of Shaytan
>>
>>153589608
>>But hey, we still got pachinko which is our lowest profit division of our entire company right?
I thought the pachinko was actually quite profitable?
>>
>>153589663
I don´t even know what the mark of Shaytan is.
>>
If I steal my opponent's Link monster from the new Extra Monster Zone, where does it go? Just anywhere on my side of the field? That would reposition the links to my advantage yeah?
>>
File: Dark_Magician_Girl_ka_-_manga.png (216KB, 378x481px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Magician_Girl_ka_-_manga.png
216KB, 378x481px
>>153589576
> Couldn´t really tell with the manga.

What? EAll the characters from Ancient Egypt were brown. hell, even DMG was brown in the manga.
>>
>>153589749
Probably just goes to your EM zone unless you have a Link monster there already.
>>
>>153589749
Probably wherever you want.
>>
>>153589749
>...Girl
>>
>>153589800
what is this facial expression?

my penis is doing the best it can. she shouldnt be mean
>>
What the fuck are they doing to the game?
>>
File: jmixdkb-lanczos3.jpg (41KB, 472x496px) Image search: [Google]
jmixdkb-lanczos3.jpg
41KB, 472x496px
Mana is cute. CUTE. And now she and her white twin are gonna fuck you guys in this new era.
>>
>>153589842
She's pulling Mahado up.
>>
My friends and I never bother taking into account which slot we're supposed to place cards in (start from the left, start from the right, wherever). Guess that matters now.
>>
File: 54307300_p20.jpg (605KB, 780x1080px) Image search: [Google]
54307300_p20.jpg
605KB, 780x1080px
>>153589663
>>153589747
>Shaytan
This is a semen demon.
>>
>>153589855
Trying to kill it, apparently.
>>
>>153589880
Make gagaga girl and magi magi join.
And the other girls too. I accept the challenge
>>
>>153589855
Introducing a new mechanic that slows the game down to DM levels so that no one but nostalgiafags upset about Synchros/Xyz/Pendulums would play it.

First they came for Arc-V's budget...
>>
>>153589735
Profitable compared to how much money they put into it, yeah. But they made far more money from other ventures.

Basically if you want to say something like this.

They put $10 into Pachinko and get back $100, so a decent profit.

But they put in $100 into say Video Games/Yugioh and get back $800. A little less of a profit, but they're still making money regardless and far more so at that. They've basically traded more money for a longer term thing without spending as much money.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
Thanks for all the Mana-posting guys.

>>153589855
Slowing it the fuck down. The solitaire era is over. Hopefully.
>>
File: mana ss.png (772KB, 1024x558px) Image search: [Google]
mana ss.png
772KB, 1024x558px
>>153589880
>me getting sex ever
>>
File: manateehee.jpg (184KB, 728x1173px) Image search: [Google]
manateehee.jpg
184KB, 728x1173px
>>153589842
She's got pretty thick legs
>>
>>153582420
Bad Yuya!
>>
File: shun and ute bunnies.jpg (246KB, 612x750px) Image search: [Google]
shun and ute bunnies.jpg
246KB, 612x750px
>>153589912
getting real sick of your shit worm king
>>
File: 1474184794858.jpg (54KB, 352x204px) Image search: [Google]
1474184794858.jpg
54KB, 352x204px
Time to cardfu post, specially the ones that like this new changes
>>
File: 1486522085775.jpg (1MB, 2339x1607px) Image search: [Google]
1486522085775.jpg
1MB, 2339x1607px
>>153590022
Mana is Akko
>>
>>153588895
Thats the only one you need anon
>>
File: 59407061_p9.jpg (390KB, 869x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59407061_p9.jpg
390KB, 869x1000px
>>153590050
But I'm Ruri.
>>
>>153590022
>Atem's waifu was a big airhead that he had to chase around the palace constantly

I wonder if this is why Atem had slaves, so they couldn't do these shenanigans while chained up.
>>
File: Charmers.png (354KB, 492x495px) Image search: [Google]
Charmers.png
354KB, 492x495px
>>153586992
It's outdated as fuck because I haven't done testing with FP Lyna, and I think my IRL version runs more scales. I also have a really bad variant that runs Eidolons.
>>
File: shun and evil slut ruri.jpg (173KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
shun and evil slut ruri.jpg
173KB, 600x682px
>>153590177
sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
>>
File: Elegant as fuck.jpg (601KB, 1040x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Elegant as fuck.jpg
601KB, 1040x1040px
So I heard you guys love the elegance of DM?
>>
File: manateehee2.jpg (42KB, 99x179px) Image search: [Google]
manateehee2.jpg
42KB, 99x179px
>>153590022
When I watched the final part of the millenary world Anime version I really though those assholes killed her off like they did with Isis
>>
>>153589749
Wherever you want.

It's easy, faggots. You know how the rule for Synchro Summoning says "send shit to grave, Summon the Synchro monster in face-up Attack or face-up Defense"?

Now, change that to "Summon in the Extra Monster Zone or a linked Main Monster Zone".

Do that with Fusion, Xyz and Link Summon.

It's a fundamental change to the inherent Extra Deck Summons. Everything else works the same.
>>
File: madowners.jpg (1MB, 1800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
madowners.jpg
1MB, 1800x3600px
Nip card shop owners are absolutely assblasted right now. Prepare for YGO market share to fall and Vanguard to make a comeback.
>>
>>153590244
>44

Kaiba pls
>>
File: yuri huh.jpg (340KB, 800x949px) Image search: [Google]
yuri huh.jpg
340KB, 800x949px
>>153590278
but why?
>>
>>153590278
Does it look like I can read that moonspeak?
>>
>>153590179
Old Egypt always had slaves, even in Joseph times.
The only difference was when some asshole who wanted to do all the opposite that Joseph did in his time becomed a pharaoh and turned Egypt into a total ruin after God punished him for his actions against His people. I just assume that some stories like to use pharaoh figures before the last pharaoh ruled
>>
>>153590278
What are they saying?
>>
>>153590179
>implying Atem had a waifu

Don't sully a God like that
>>
Lemme get this straight:
-Pendulums now take up spell and Trap Zones
-Both starts off being limited to special summon one extra deck monster at a 6th zone
-Unless that is a Link Monster which opens up others zones to be allowed to summon
-destroyed extra deck monsters that are revived can be placed to any normal monster zones

But question: can I revive a destroyed Link Monster?
>>
>>153590345
>the joke
>your head

This is why we can't have nice things Bakura.
>>
>>153590365
Seems so
>>
>>153590278
>>153590328
>>153590340
>>153590348
Konami demands that places carrying YGO merch must use official Konami player mats with the new rulings, meaning all player mats currently out as well as those made by fans are fucking useless now. On top of that the new extra deck rules have killed a good majority of profitable decks.
>>
>>153590365
>can I revive a destroyed Link Monster?
I believe so, though it might be revived in the main monster zone.

>>153590278
I don't fucking get this, why are they mad? Their only job is to recieve and sell the fucking cards, why are they so ass-blasted? People aren't going to stop playing.
>>
File: grace ehehehehe.jpg (487KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
grace ehehehehe.jpg
487KB, 863x1200px
>>153590428
>>
So what's with the random evil that was in the ring in the movie? Shouldn't it have disappeared with Zork? If they went with that they might as well just made it like a fragment of Zork survived and took control of that movie fuckboi.
>>
>>153590428
>all player mats currently out as well as those made by fans are fucking useless now.
>new extra deck rules have killed a good majority of profitable decks.
All will be cleansed in fire.
>>
>>153590464
The merch they're already carrying and paid for won't sell anymore, and instead they'll need to get the new stock?
>>
>>153590428
The mats is bad, but the rest is fine. The current YGO meta is fucking cancer and has been for ages.
>>
>>153590278

>All those stores will stop buying Yugioh cards until further notice (due to the change in Master Rule)

Gee, what could possibly go wrong?

>>153590464

I think the major change is going to affect the current market for singles drastically, so they are basically just stopped buying cards until they can figure out what to do next
>>
>>153590486
>Shouldn't it have disappeared with Zork?

No. It's always been evil. Zorc dying didn't make it less evil.
>>
>>153590428
How can they tell, especially if someone's using a general mat without any zone borders or labels? Do they send Konami police to supervise every locals?
>>
>Back in GX, summoning Super Fusion God normally with Super Poly was impossible because you needed 12 monsters on the field
>Now, a fucking decade later, we actually have 12 monster zones
>yfw Link Dimension was foreshadowed 10 years ago
>>
>>153590519
>The merch they're already carrying and paid for won't sell anymore,
The same thing happened with pendulums, they also changed the playmat.
It's not like all cards are useless, people are just being bitches, /dng/ is already thinking of ways to keep the ED spam while still using Links.
Stores can't be this bitchy it's not like every single card they already have is going to sell anyway, most sets are +50% trash.
>>
>>153590569
Isn't Zorc literally the incarnation of the evil part of the millenary items though?
>>
>>153590464
>I don't fucking get this, why are they mad?
It means that they're going to have a huge amount of new overhead, since they basically have to buy all new stock ON TOP of the new sets they're used to paying for. For many businesses, that's a deal-breaker.

If KoA gets as asspained about it to start swinging around lawyers, the game will be massively hurt in TCG regions, because most LGS can't afford to have to buy a truckload of new mats just because of a new rule.
>>
>>153590615
Nah. Zorc was born way before the items were ever made, from the darkness of people's hearts. Akhenaden just used the items to summon him.
>>
>>153590486
Read the fucking manga.
>>
>>153590683
I'm from America I dont fucking read
>>
>>153590678
>Akhenaden just used the items to summon him.

Wasn't it mentioned Zorc somehow gave tips to him to translate the millenium book so that he could get summoned through the items by the way?
>>
>>153590607
Yep, and when Pendulums arrived, you didn't really get the old mats anymore, you'd more or less prefer the newer ones
>>
>>153590624
But in america we can even use custom mats, right? I don't know cause I havent gone to a regional yet
>>
>>153590582
So, if you've ever watched competitive play, you'll notice that most tourneyfags have weird formats for their playmats. Basically nobody uses the official field layout in official games. Judges don't mind this much because as long as everyone's clear on what's what, there's no reason to intervene.

Now, because Link Summons specifically require you to know the exact relation of each slot, they have to use the official field format, and judges can't let you get away with changing it. Because of this, Konami decided to just enforce that only mats with the zones marked can be used (use of Konami-only merch is currently already a rule that nobody follows outside of high-end tournaments).

If somebody reports a locals to Konami, that place will lose their sanctioned status. For some locals, that will ruin the LGS.
>>
>>153590278
Man, it's probably shit like this that's why most of my local cardshops don't even bother carrying YGO anymore. It's been like so for around 6 yearss
>>
>>153590727
Yes.
>>
Don't the new rules and field changes basically murder Pendulum decks since you can't summon your pendulum monsters back from the extra deck without a link monster and are limited to only 3 spell/trap cards if you want to pendulum summon?

Did Konami just invent a summoning methods then kill it immediately afterwards?
>>
>>153590793
We don't know how Pendulums in the ED interact with the new rules yet.

And remember that Konami has made a mechanic and then killed it twice now. First with Contact Fusion (killed by Synchro), then with Synchro (killed by Xyz).
>>
>>153590727
Yeah the details are fuzzy but he did manipulate Akhenaden to summon him and then later sealed a part of himself into Akhenaden. But Atem tried sealing himself and Akhenaden in the puzzle to which Zorc decided to seal himself in the Ring along with Thief King Bakura. But the true evil of the items doesn't stem from him. The Rod and the Eye are evil items too but Zorc was never said to have his soul in those items, so it's implied there's a natural evil in them. Shadi explains the those three items are evil in the movie as well, in the original version anyways.
>>
>>153590793
Only Synchro and Pendulum, they're completely fucked by this ruling. Fusion and Xyz will survive it
>>
Meanwhile, at Konami Executive Headquarters
>You know how we can force people to buy cards for out new summoning method and force them to use the new summoning method?
>We make it compulsory to use the new summoning method if they want to use any other special summoning method! Then they'll have to buy!
>"Evil Laughter Intensifies"
>>
>>153590749
What happens if someone just sharpies over their old mat to draw the new zones. Honestly that's what I would end up doing if it was mandatory
>>
>>153590793
Those restrictions aren't bad for pendulums and Links may have slowed the game, but people are already adapting.

DDD and Zoodiacs already have strateegies for example
>>
>>153590749
Maybe they should stop being autistic and just use the normal format, not like its hard to remember or utilize. But no, gotta use our own stupid ass formats because muh autism demands it.
>>
>>153588200
Kaz posted a picture of Kaiba and Yugi in space playing a game Yugi developed himself after DSOD and said it was canon.

The madman came back the afterlife.
>>
>>153590901
Actually there is clarification on how pendulum interacts.

You can pendulum summon from your hand just fine without a link monster but you can only pendulum summon 1 monster from your extra deck if you do not have a link monster (and that monster is summoned into your extra link zone, not a standard monster zone so you need to own one of the link zones before you can even do this much through at least one player performing a link summon).

If you have a link monster you can only pendulum summon monsters from your extra deck into zones linked to the link monster (just like any other extra deck summon with these new rules).
>>
>>153590921
Honestly, this mechanic solves a lot of Konami's gripes with players.
>They're fucking using simulators instead of buying cards or using OUR simulators!
>Okay, change the game just enough so that all of the simulators have to re-code themselves, lowering support.
>We're tired of people trying to bring waifu mats and scaring off kids with lewd arts.
>Alright, tell the stores they can't use anything but the mats we give them. As a bonus, we'll put out new product with the zone changes and force them to use those.
>We're bleeding players who don't like how ED-reliant the game is and how spammy the new methods are!
>I got it. Use the new method to lock them out of hardcore spam unless they buy the new stuff.
>We're losing money because people aren't buying sealed product as much!
>FORCE them to buy sealed product to keep playing the game the way they want to play it.

Anything else?
>>
>>153591011
And what about people who like to play fun character decks? How the fuck are you suppose to play Yusei,Judai or Yuya's decks now?
>>
>>153591051
Source?
>>
>tfw YGO is saved from all this convoluted power creep over the years that got insanely out of hand
>>
>>153591051
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>153591106
his ass
>>
meta
>>
>>153587269
Why not something like Arc-VRAINS
>>
>>153591346
Arc-VRAINS D'Zexal
>>
File: serena checking out yuyas butt.jpg (112KB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
serena checking out yuyas butt.jpg
112KB, 1276x718px
>>153591241
>>
>>153591369
Arc-VRAINS D'ZeGXal
>>
>>153591369
I wonder how the nips will name the inevitable 6 series' crossover tag on pixiv and nico.

Arc-5Dxalrains
>>
>>153591410
where was this picture when I was 14?
>>
File: 1445988986699.jpg (284KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445988986699.jpg
284KB, 800x600px
>>153591386
Snack Princess only has love for one man, her Snack Butler.

Where did it all go so wrong in Arc-V?
>>
File: yugo and yuri9.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
yugo and yuri9.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
>>153591657
the GAY
>>
Post videos that made Arc-V look cooler than it actually was

http://nicotter.net/watch/sm27995400
>>
>>153591657
Somewhere it tripped and hit its head.
Never did recover after that.
>>
File: yugo crash.png (713KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yugo crash.png
713KB, 1280x720px
>>153591832
apologize
>>
>>153591657
at least the game was still fun.
>>
File: sm25228054-00.59.png (508KB, 1074x604px) Image search: [Google]
sm25228054-00.59.png
508KB, 1074x604px
>>153591916
Yugo is a SLUT.
>>
File: fx.png (93KB, 785x769px) Image search: [Google]
fx.png
93KB, 785x769px
The face of a person who sank all their money into extra deck cards.
>>
>>153584552
>Stockholm syndrome
What is this meme of always citing this silly theory, it's so cringeworthy... as if there aren't better ways of explaining it than resorting to that "syndrome". You're not cool nor intelligent by citing it lmao
>>
File: yugo4.jpg (191KB, 620x671px) Image search: [Google]
yugo4.jpg
191KB, 620x671px
>>153592126
no he is best and pure

even the semen demon Rin was like a mother to him
>>
>>153588001
I need my Destiny HERO Duskutopiaguy to complete my legacy characters collection, come on Konami print it (and if possible, Dreamguy) in COTD please!!!
>>
>>153589251
Oh it fucking will, everyone will have to roll with them so they're going to fill booster packs with them. Pendulums were unintrusive but these guys need to be in most decks.
>>
>>153589063
We've entered Best Timeline!
>>
>>153583476
>I can't imagine the shitstorm /dng/ is right now, though I imagine that most decent competitive players have already figured out their adjustments (if any).
It's cataclysmal to almost anyone who actually invested in cardboard.
It only works in favour to a very small minority of certain petdeck fans.

That and OCG True Draco players.
>>
File: 1445953524943.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445953524943.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>All those neckbeards in /dng/ crying that they'll actually have to make their own deck instead of buying the new copy and paste meta deck every month
>New designs looks exciting; I love the mc, new summoning method, and his ace

It's a good day today
>>
>>153583048
I'll fuck both for him
>>
File: judai1.gif (598KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
judai1.gif
598KB, 500x284px
>>153592367
that's not Paradox's timeline
>>
File: 1487220889386.jpg (14KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1487220889386.jpg
14KB, 300x229px
>>153592476
>he thinks copy pasting still won't happen
>he thinks copy pasting is inherently wrong in the first place
>he thinks that anyone playing the game won't just use the best current deck anyway
>>
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuzA8M2Bt4Q

DRAW! MONSTA CADDO! DRAW!
>>
>>153592576
Someone is sensitive
>>
>>153589063

I thought Rituals had plenty of love with Nekroz running the format a while ago

>>153592581

Is it time for some BAASAKA SOUL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik
>>
File: 1468471518652.jpg (5KB, 168x188px) Image search: [Google]
1468471518652.jpg
5KB, 168x188px
>>153592636
>facts means I'm sensitive
>>
>>153582339
Are they really making another card-type?jesus christ.
>>
>>153592680
Not facts; not an argument. Stay mad neckbeard
>>
>>153592576
>>he thinks copy pasting is inherently wrong in the first place
Its wrong tho. Have the Anime teached you nothing? You have to make your own deck
>>
File: 1437274048045.png (202KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437274048045.png
202KB, 640x360px
>>153592778
>People using the current best deck in meta is are not facts
>>
>>153589482
Kisara has a card while still being the BEWD. Mana has one now as well.
>>
Rank Yu-Gi-Oh girls from best to worst.
>>
>>153592932
>>
File: yuya bride.jpg (711KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
yuya bride.jpg
711KB, 900x900px
>>153592932
yuya>all
>>
>>153592932
kotori (miniskirt) > everyone
>>
>>153592932
>mai = ishizu
>mana/DMG
>serenity
>female joey
>the rest
>anzu
>>
File: 1450069182277.jpg (1MB, 1091x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1450069182277.jpg
1MB, 1091x1544px
>>153592932
>>153592965
Automatic victor.
>>
File: 1405253245550.gif (310KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405253245550.gif
310KB, 400x400px
I ordered a set of Senet Switches this morning when they were still 25cents a piece.

>currently $6.50 on tcgplayer
>>
>>153592856
>>he thinks that anyone playing the game won't just use the best current deck anyway (You)
That implies there will only be one best deck. What if it was possible to have many viable decks instead of just Zoodiacs, neckbeard?

Also you're posting on /a/, no /v/; stop using /v/ images. Please go back.
>>
File: serena inna box.jpg (226KB, 770x818px) Image search: [Google]
serena inna box.jpg
226KB, 770x818px
>>153593025
oh thats right its trash day tommorow
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgsgGMaxoyo
>>
>>153592476
But I made tons of deck myself yet I wouldn't even be able to summon at least another Xyz monsters to power-up my ace and secure.
But Heart-Earth Chaos Dragon can't destroyed by battle ;)
>>
>>153592932
>>153592968
Aki is my fav and my fap
>>
File: AKI.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AKI.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>153593170
I mean she's ok, but she's not a motorcycle
>>
>>153593143
あがわれろ、おれがもんすたたち!
>>
File: YGO_SS_DuelFriends_1024.jpg (712KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YGO_SS_DuelFriends_1024.jpg
712KB, 1024x768px
With the Links rules how are the Videogames going to work? Will 5DS, ARC-V and Zexal characters need to have Link monsters in their decks to use their respective summoning methods?
>>
File: Yuzu.jpg (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuzu.jpg
446KB, 1280x720px
>>153592932
Yuzu is by far my favorite. She would be even better if she actually remained a competent duelist.
>>
>>153593341
No, they'll keep their decks the same, it'll just be they'll be way easier to defeat than they were before because they can't bullshit
>>
>>153593341
Yusei might have some trouble, but most of the MC decks only relied on a single boss at a time in TFSP. Nothing's really changed about that.
>>
>>153591504
Shh. Enjoy it.
>>
>>153593341
For some reason i feel like they will split the game to 2 different formats with classic and v-rains rules

By the way,did they make it so that you cant summon quasar anymore or did i not understand the new rules?
>>
>>153593495
I hope YGOPro to do this.
>>
>>153593495
It's not impossible to summon Quasar, but if you want 4 attacks you're going to have to drop a turbo strategy.

A 2-Attack quasar is just gonna need you to run some sort of revive techs. Quasar Turbo is dead.
>>
>>153593476
>>153593452
But don't you need to place a Link Monster first so you can summon from the Extra Deck?
>>
File: 640[1].png (289KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640[1].png
289KB, 640x360px
>>153585536
Otoutos are made to be violated
>>
>>153593495
>2 different formats
3 if you count the ruling change for field spells in ARC-V?
>>
>>153593564
No. You have a single extra deck zone. Though it's clear most of the times it's better to use it to summon a link and gain more zones to summon from the extra
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (84KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
84KB, 400x580px
>>153593495
everybody came to that realization. it is impossible to virtually impossible to synch for Quasar with these rules. You're going to have to run this card
>>
>>153593564
No. There's one zone you can use to summon ED monsters to by default. Link monsters are only used to give you more EM zones to work with.
>>
>>153593495
They wont. People won't buy the new cards if they split the game. Old format may be lucky to get something like traditional but it won't be supported in tournaments or anything.
>>
File: pc_main_visual_ver2.png (1MB, 1200x770px) Image search: [Google]
pc_main_visual_ver2.png
1MB, 1200x770px
So not only the real game is kind of fucked but also the vidya? No wonder Konami stopped making yugioh games and now are focusing on Mobile
>>
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSdQA5zy6ko

5D's soundtrack is too good.
>>
Let me get this straight.

Turn1. If I claim the extra monster slot by going for an XYZ summon. My opponent is unable to now create an XYZ, Fusion, or Synchro monster of his own because I've stolen that slot?
>>
>>153593793
There are two slots. You have to tried to get one faster than the opponnet so you can summon Extra deck monsters first
>>
>>153593793
No
You're opponent uses the other zone.
>>
>>153593793
Players share the slots until somebody takes one. Once a player takes one, the other slot becomes the property of the other player.
>>
>>153591410
>that one episode where they all get hypnotized into acting like animals
>Yai: "Why do my hands smell like fish???"

Undoubtedly this show contributed to my mind control fetish.
>>
>>153593922
>episode where they all get hypnotized into acting like animals
Dammit, I'm binge watching megaman now
>>
So it wasn't enough for konami to fuck the anime, they fucked the game as well
>>
File: The_Fundraiser_Riley.png (157KB, 567x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fundraiser_Riley.png
157KB, 567x300px
>mfw it's impossible to quasar with these new rules
>or play 90% of my decks

konami why. At least when you killed synchro for xyz, synchro decks were PLAYABLE.
>>
>>153594072
You are an idiot
>>
>>153594072
What fucking decks are you trying to ru-
>sees name
Oh. Yeah. My condolences, bro.
>>
>>153593143
This song sounds like a fucking Dark Souls Boss theme.
>>
Any idea when the next batch of news is?
>>
Is it possible to play super heavy samurai without synchro?
>>
>>153594250
Yes.

If you're asking this because of the new rules, though, you're a dumbass. There are very few instances where you want more than one synchro out at a time.
>>
File: 300[1].png (285KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
300[1].png
285KB, 300x437px
Sekrit Link tech
>>
>>153594122
alright, then, how do you propose to make, say, super quantal mech king great magnus, who requires 3 xyz monsters?

and in order to get its full effects, at least 2 have to be on the field with materials.

Even with a link monster that provides 3 slots on your field, you can't use the field spell, since you'd need to summon magnus, THEN attach the other 3 as materials. If those 3 are using up your slots, you now have no fourth slot.
>>
New
>>153594339
>>153594339
>>153594339
>>
Do we know who the director/writer is for the new show yet? And who voices the new fuccboi?
>>
>>153594343
Anon, I didnt recognize you were the Challenge anon.

Also, we still in the beginning of the Link era for now. Sooner or later there will be a way found. We are literally on the first day and people are already developing ways for their decks to work
>>
>>153594072
No more character decks for you,anon. Say, once they slap Reji's new extra deck monsters into YGOPRO but not the new rulings you wanna give us a final taste of D before it's lost forever? Come on, what do you say, give us a victory tour of all the old archtypes before they're fucked forever by the blue menace
>>
>>153594555
yeah, alright, I already did a reiji challenge though, making a deck that used all mechanics AND the trap card skill drain thing.
>>
File: 14628027278_78a79a2502_b.jpg (294KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14628027278_78a79a2502_b.jpg
294KB, 774x1024px
>>153592932
God Tier
>Ishizu
>Mai
>Aki
>Mana

Good Tier
>Blue Eyes Waifu
>Sherry
>Anna
>Hibiki

Shite tier
>Kotori
>Yuzu
>>
File: 1277710269212.jpg (11KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1277710269212.jpg
11KB, 264x282px
>mfw I run Nekroz
>>
>>153590428
>have to use their playing mat
>which is just a mat with the card placement area being printed on

Can't people just use a clear piece of plastic with the the labels painted on?
>>
File: CAM00430.jpg (402KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00430.jpg
402KB, 1280x960px
>>153595387
that's pretty much what I did.

I made this "ghetto card mat" for basically nothing. It's just cardboard, paper with the written labels all over it, and coated the top in packing tape for a smooth playing surface.
>>
>>153595387
Better yet the mats they use you can buy them and print what you want on them.it's pretty easy.
>>
>>153595387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILdkZQwg6o
>>
>>153582418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlfQobGHmEE

Why didn't they ever release this in the OST? This one's a remake of it iirc
>>
>>153590522
it's not just killing meta though, it's killing the vast majority of casual decks though.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.