[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magi 324 Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

>People actually thought Sinbad was done for

Gook scans are out
>>
>>
>>148315844
>>
>>148315892
>>
>>148315948
>>
>>148315996
>>
>>148316050
>>
>>148316089
>>
>>148316149
>>
>>148316191
>>
>>148316234
>>
>>148316278
>>
>>148316332
>>
>>148316366
>>
im rereading Alma Toran to see what can i understand of this fuck
>>
>>148316411
>>
>>148316458
>>
Is he keeping the entire universe in a fish tank?
>>
>>148316500
>>
>>148316565
>>
WHAT? pls explain
>>
File: 0222-014.jpg (221KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0222-014.jpg
221KB, 832x1200px
>>148317506
Uuuuh. My head hurts but ill do my best.

David became a god. He wanted to use the Sacred Palace to manipulate rukh and thus fate, but Ugo fucked him up and sent him to the lower world. Something like that.

But in the path he might had encountered Sinbad who was sent there to become the rukh of the sea too. And maybe now they fuse like Arba said. I dont know. Im really confused.

Also its amazing, i cant wait.
>>
Ugo is insane even for loli Arba and David the new god is working for Sinbad the true singularity. Crazy shit.
>>
File: If you strike me down...png (2MB, 1440x816px) Image search: [Google]
If you strike me down...png
2MB, 1440x816px
>>148315797
Did Sinbad pull out a Obi-Wan?
>>
>>148317644
So doesn't change the fact that even with fusion, the rukh of the sea is still limited to just a planet.

It won't affect a universal being like Ugo.

Also, Ugo's Sun can easily dry out the Sea too.

Also, doesn't change the fact that David is still a Normalfag Chad.

Fusing with another Chad like Sinband isn't still gonna affect a 1 gorillion year old Virgin Wizard God.

If Ugo felt like it, he could put David and Sinband in a Fish Tank too.
>>
>>148317682
No one ever said David would be the one doing the manipulating.
>>
>>148318091
What are talking about? People always mocked Sinbad because according to them he was just David's puppet.
>>
File: magi-222-5-v20-pic-6.jpg (417KB, 1676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
magi-222-5-v20-pic-6.jpg
417KB, 1676x1200px
So, that was the mission of David...
>>
>>148316234
>>148316278
>Ugo is the real big bad all along
wew
>>
>>148318068
Yeah but we dont know what is Sinbad plotting there, or if it is really Sinbad for that matter. David wasnt happy with just being the god of a world.
>>
>Ugo in his obsession with muh Solomon's will becomes the big bad who controls every aspect of fate
>all of Aladdin's talks about everyone's dreams dictating their own fate is bullshit
>David's view on destiny makes sense

Wew lad
>>
>>148318166
But that was just headcanon, anon. The manga itself never implied that Sinbad was David's puppet.
>>
>>148318322
I thought you were referring to people in general, I agree.
>>
>>148318319
>Sinbad selfishly wanting to fulfill his dream because he's a simple greedy human like everyone else was the closest example to a human dictating his own destiny that Aladdin wanted

What a tweeest.
>>
File: 0232-005.jpg (237KB, 818x1200px)
0232-005.jpg
237KB, 818x1200px
>>148318484
I really love how the author challenges everything she states in the story:

>Kou Empire is evil!
>Well but now we are equal and without conflict.
>Yeah but say goodbye to your culture!
>Now the world is at peace thanks to Sinbad and everyone coexists!
>Yes but some are better than others, the system is flawed

>Follow your fate! Dont resent it!
>Dont tell me how to live.
>Also you cant escape fate even if its shit.
>Also the original fate was shit but at least wasnt biased by a human.

Then Aladdin says:
>Okay, dont follow fate! Everyone makes their own destiny at will! So Sinbad, dont force yourself in others!
And Sinbad replies
>Ok yeah, im a human. And my will is forcing myself in others lmao.

And so on. She plays some sides better than others but never stops at the easy lesson.
>>
>>148315797
That's Sinbad? I thought that was a fusion of David and Arba.
>>
>>148318693
Ugo segregating the black rukh from the white rukh did bother me because those black rukh people also had their own dreams and now they're just simply thrown away outside the system. Take for example Sinbad's black rukh before David possessed it. They were the rukh of his first kingdom that got destroyed and Sinbad took them in because he couldn't just allow their deaths to end like that. Sinbad may have gotten a "happy ending "as the king who granted peace to the world and becoming the rukh of the sea but those black rukh were going to be segregated. Also reminds me of what Hakuryuu/Aladdin and how black rukh may not be so bad.
>>
David chapter 222.5 "After a long time, we will finally be able to reach the true singularity that will be in the new born world (Sinbad) at the end of the path created by destiny. That is the true Utopia. That is the true beautiful world. When that time comes, i will be equal to God (exactly like now...) and i will accomplish the mission that exceeds even God Himself (make Sinbad the god above Ugo)." nice foreshadowing
>>
>>148319046
Oh snap, true-
>>
The jew mage did nothing wrong
>>
>>148319757
Didn't he got manipulated by high tier kikes?
>>
>>148319988
He was too pure to realize
>>
>>148316411
When Sinbad, Arba and David working their ass off Ugo was reading manga and playing game in the sacred place ? Even playing doll house with God too.
>>
>Ugo mentions that everyone else is like the characters of the story and he's the author so they can't do shit
>even jellyfish god ain't shit
>Arba, David and Sinbad going against Ugo is an act of defiance against an imposed destiny
>Ohtaka planned all this from long ago

The madwoman actually went ahead with it. Arba and David's butthurt against Solomon fucking over Ill Ilah and destiny actually makes sense.
>>
>>148316332
Sinbad better wins and save Arba.
>>
Sinbad please die for real. I am tired with all that being a special human will make you always win in the end even without any preparation
>>
>>148316332
>Bullying Arba
Ugo is literal shit.
>>
Arba
>Solomon overwrites Ill Ilah so that Solomon's vision is the one people follow
>Arba says this is bullshit because she and a lot of people followed and believed Ill Ilah's system so Solomon can't just take it away
>Solomon just goes ahead with it anyway despite Arba begging
>Arba gets tremendously butthurt and wants to restore the old system back and tries to recreate it with blackjack and hookers
>turns out it's even worse than she thought and Ill Ilah is like a pet to an even higher "super god"
>is now stuck like a toy in Ugo's room

David
>sees that everything happens according to destiny and that even he cannot escape it
>goes off to try being equal to god and accomplish a mission that exceeds even god himself
>turns out that there's a higher tier god so even after achieving godhood, he's still trapped in destiny

Sinbad
>believed himself as special but eventually realizes that he's just a simple human
>since he's a simple human, he'll try to accomplish his own selfish dream like every other human would
>ironically, humans chasing their dreams is also what Aladdin wanted for humans
>burns out like Icarus after trying to reach for the sun since humans apparently should not and cannot surpass the god that oversees their fate

Now to see how Aladdin and Alibaba figures into this. Especially since Aladdin and Ugo are like best friends and shit.
>>
>>148316366
Anons, i think Ugo is losing it.
>>
>>148321117
All that math and calculations is bad for you.
>>
Seriously I don't understand why people emphathize with Arba, David or Sinbad.

Arba literally create wars which killed many people on both the old and the new world for her tentacle god

David is the original perpetrator making the old world coming to an end

Sinbad said that he wanted to create a world of eternal peace by control over all humans for all eternity

Atleast Ugo didn't directly interfere with the world and human lives, he didn't create a single war or control other's mind. He even saved the world and created a new world for the people's sake. No matter what people may say I still think Ugo is much better than those three
>>
>>148321166
He is better than Arba maybe, but not better than Sinbad or David. He has all the tools to create an eternal peaceful and perfect world and doesnt do it because of muh free will
>>
>>148321166
>the one who segregates the black rukh from the white and throws them out of the system that he himself controls and dictates everyone's position as he likes
Aladdin should kick him out since at least Aladdin actually considers the implications of black rukh so he'll treat those people fairly while addressing their problems. Even Sinbad accepts black rukh as part of himself so even as a narcisstic god, he'd still consider black rukh as part of the system and try to fix it. Arba's would want the old system back that has the black rukh too.
>>
>>148321166
>Seriously I don't understand why people emphathize with Arba, David or Sinbad.
You don't need to empathize with the characters to like them, anon.
>>
>>148321350
Implying an eternal peaceful and perfect world with mind-controlled people will be any good. No wonder you like Sinbad and David
>>
>>148321514
Not him but Sinbad didn't say he'll mind control people. He even turned down David's suggestion to use mind control towers and the one time he did use mind control, the girl he mind controlled thanked him for it after realizing it was the best solution. His plan after reaching the sacred palace was a vague "I'll preserve the peaceful world that I've established so that it lasts forever." Probably by being on top of every situation using godly knowledge. It's selfishness like he said but that's not mind control
>>
>>148321657
Sinbad's plan is to steal people capabilities to think bad.
>>
Ugo is an insane maniac freak, there is no free will here, look what he does for the black Rukh that includes the peoples that David killed, never forget that, who die while having Fallen into Depravity cannot go back to the Great White Flow. You MUST follow that law.

Sinbad tried to do what he wanted and Ugo said "no", you can't go there because i'm the big boss/God who decides thoses things, you must die and be happy about that. He's actually angry because Aladin and Yunan didn't choose a king and that's not in the script.
>>
>>148321994
Ofcourse there is free will. Ugo is free to called an egoistic Chad who fucked women left and right a worm but he just called Sinbad human and kill him to prevent him from attain god's power. Isn't that free will or do you expect Ugo sit still and just let others do as they please ? Just let Sinbad kill him or David and Arba take hold of the sacred palace ?

Considering the Black rukh, I don't know much about it but until now most time the black rukh appear it make tragedy spread and despair for people. Maybe that is one of the reason Ugo still can't adjust it to be like white rukh. If he just let black rukh appear easily people will again say that he just let the world be filled with despair and shit again though and neglect his position governing the world
>>
File: Mastema.jpg (18KB, 228x352px) Image search: [Google]
Mastema.jpg
18KB, 228x352px
>>148321350
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>148320940
This whole thing is about to turn into an entertaining clusterfuck. At least Ohtaka learned from the extreme magic fight with Illah.
>>
>>148321889
It's more like rewrite the system so that no bad things that will cause people to think bad thoughts happen in the first place. His words are "reshape the very world's foundations." Suffering? Loss? Scarcity? No problem, he's god so he's got the fix for that so people don't even need to worry in the first place. It's a narcissistic desire where HE is the one who deals with every problem so everyone can just be happy but it's not really mind control. This is why even Jafar tells him that people of the future will rise up to deal with their own problem and not Sinbad. He shouldn't fix everyone's problems.

Mind control was David's method and one that Sinbad already rejected. Aladdin was against Sinbad because Aladdin wants people to deal with their own problems. Aladdin thinks people struggling and working hard for their own dreams is what's right. Sinbad wants to remove the parts that make people struggle in the world so everyone is easily happy.

So for example, you have a math problem. Instead of struggling to find the solution, Sinbad will just give you the answer. And since Sinbad has all the answers, people will follow him. There's no struggle there and no satisfaction that you solved your own problem. He didn't control their minds, just removed the reason for the struggle.

If you didn't notice, they all have different desires and visions on how the world should be

David = everyone follows my will and the world will run fine
Arba = I want the old system back under Ill Ilah
Sinbad = I'll fix everyone's problems so people can just be happy
Aladdin = people should live and struggle with their own problems so everyone's dreams can come together to make the world better
>>
>>148322294
>Considering the Black rukh, I don't know much about it
It really shows.
>>
Well, the problem is not what Sinbad want (he's not the big boss and can't do shit about the "world") but what Ugo says because he's the ruler, and what he says is that everyone have a work to do, and obviously must follow his rules, be a magi, choose a king, let the king have his country and die by the hand of another new king, that's his perfect world and if someone like Sinbad who does not follow his script do more than that, well, he dies by his hands, think about it, last chapter, Ugo says to Sinbad that he would have no chance of success, not 1% but 0% because he's the one who decides.

There is no free will here.
>>
I wonder how Sinbad's Djinns felt about all of this
>>
>>148322784
Then Sinbad should have gotten stronger or gotten Aladdin to fucking open it. There is free will it's just that Sinbad approached it like a retard.
>>
>>148321166
>Seriously I don't understand why people emphathize with Arba, David or Sinbad
Same reason Lelouch got popular.
>>
>>148315797

based sinbad
>>
File: 1475986667590.jpg (42KB, 570x291px) Image search: [Google]
1475986667590.jpg
42KB, 570x291px
>He then hears a voice, which tells him that he did well, and that his mission is/was to make the move to take him to a higher place.
>>
File: 1399858880587.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399858880587.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>148315797
>sinbad is totally not special guise!
>>
File: shaman-king-249397.png (684KB, 2052x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shaman-king-249397.png
684KB, 2052x1500px
>>148323839
Best boy Sinbad coming back for round 2!
>>
>>148316089
That's a cute Arba.
>>
>>148320940
>>turns out it's even worse than she thought and Ill Ilah is like a pet to an even higher "super god"
>>is now stuck like a toy in Ugo's room
LMAO, imagine a fanatic religius man going throught that
>>
Yonkou has to release this shit already. I don't care if sense is more accurate, I want to know what the fuck is going on.
Are the jap raws out yet?
>>
File: 168.jpg (30KB, 446x235px) Image search: [Google]
168.jpg
30KB, 446x235px
>>148323839
>yfw sinbad praises you
>>
>>148318693
Sounds like a clusterfuck. This manga was so much better when it was about Dungeon crawling
>>
>>148323839
>>148326600
Sinbandfags think Sinband can surpass a science/magic nerd like Ugo who had a gorillion year advantage over Sinbad.

Sorry but Chads like Sinbad won't be able to defeat nerds like Ugo.

Sinbad couldn't even handle Alibaba and Alibaba was a 100 year old virgin while he was on the Dark Continent.

Meanwhile, Ugo is a like a gorillion year old virgin.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NOW?
IS UGO THE BAD GUY?
IS SINBAD STILL ALIVE?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALIBABA AND TEENLADDIN DOING RIGHT NOW?

This is gonna be a giant clusterfuck about fate n'shit
Even worse than what the fuck was evangelion a long time ago.
>>
>>148320940
>two butthurt faggots and a retard

That's all what it says here, doesn't really justify their actions or make them in the right
>>
>>148326996
>Sorry but Chads like Sinbad won't be able to defeat nerds like Ugo.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>148326983
You mean like the first 13 chapters? Magi was never that big on the dungeon conquering despite being subtitled "the labyrinth of magic".
>>
>>148327106
>the labyrinth of magic was a metaphor to the "labyrinth" that Fate itself is
>>
File: gxqDZqJ.jpg (16KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
gxqDZqJ.jpg
16KB, 500x360px
>>148321166
>Seriously I don't understand why people emphathize with Arba, David or Sinbad.
1.) /a/ is filled with edgy teenagers
2.) /a/ is obsessed with the prospects of a morally gray story that they're willing to defend the actions of the antagonist with the stereotypical "DID NUTHIN WRONG" stance
3.) /a/ fails to see the big picture and think life is as simple as "defying fate" or "fight the power" automatically makes characters more sympathetic

We have Garou apologists in the OPM threads and Demon sympathizers in the Nanatsu threads don't be surprised that within the next week we'll have people saying Arba did nuthing wrong.
>>
>>148327035
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NOW?
Ugo is now the god above god
>IS UGO THE BAD GUY?
No
>IS SINBAD STILL ALIVE?
He's on his way of becoming a higher life form
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALIBABA AND TEENLADDIN DOING RIGHT NOW?
Nothing, as usual.
>>
>>148327243
>The ultimate virgin wizard
>With literally eons of time to keep learning
>He became the god above god above tentacle god above the world
>>
>>148327227
But /a/ is literally Ugo.

Ugo even has a literal battlestation. His room is pretty much like a room /a/ would have.
>>
File: 1445190822845.png (2MB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1445190822845.png
2MB, 1053x1070px
>>148327227
>gxqDZqJ.jpg
>/co/ image
>reads opm and nanatsu
>>
>>148327272
Yeah, Sibadfafs keep forgetting that Ugo never stopped learning or researching.

Sibad literally can't compete at all.
>>
>>148327379
I am gonna save this post for the posterity.
>>
So did Ugo just kidnap Arba to turn her into a sex slave? What's the point of taking her to the royal palace when she can't do shit anymore.
>>
>>148327487
To divinely abuse that loli vag.
>>
>>148327487
>Ugo put the tentacle god in a fish tank
>Ugo literally obliterates Sinbad, one of the strongest humans
>Ugo literally raped David right in the ass
>Ugo took Arba to the palace like a little kitty or a pet
Ugo LOST HIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
File: 1430063624615.jpg (156KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1430063624615.jpg
156KB, 500x385px
>>148321166
There's anyone empathizing with Arba and David?

I like Arba because she is a fantastic villain who never fails to entertain.
David is a fag.
Technically, what Sinbad wants to do isn't good, but it's not as bad as what the former two planned to do.

>>148327227
Demons don't do anything wrong from the Demons' perspective.
>>
>>148327586
>There's anyone empathizing with Arba and David?
Those faggots can't separate liking a character for their qualities and liking a character because you empathize with them.
>>
Ugo just want to protect his home like /a/ but others just have to make trouble for him. All Ugo want is to learning and researching in peace
>>
>>148327487
Ugo hand-choped Sinbad

Ugo squeezed David with his hand

Ugo didn't even touch Arba and can only use tentacle to grasp her.

Ugo is the holiest god there is
>>
>>148321166
I don't support anyone in the manga but I can understand their motivations so they don't bother me much.
>Sinbad wants to protect the entire world to make up for what he couldn't do as a child.
>David finds out there's no such thing as true free will for himself so it makes no difference to him if everyone is being controlled by a higher entity or him.
>Ill Illah's Arba's sole parent so when Solomon decides he's better and replaces her God she throws the worst bitch fit known to man to overthrow his new system.
Ugo's system is still relies on control just like David and Solomon. All species look the same in order to achieve equality, all species speak the same language for the same reason. He may not be controlling their minds but he also changed their natural order to achieve what he wanted for them, which was pretty much understanding.

I'm merely enjoying the ride.
>>
>>148327720
>his home
That nigger is a squatter.
>>
>>148327962

Atleast Ugo saved their miserable life in the first place and give them a place to stay after Solomon - David - Arba's party. With what Ugo had done to all the creatures in the world he is fitted to called a god than anyone else anyway
>>
>>148327487
Ugo can't touch females.
>>
>>148327487
see
>>148316191

he just wants bullying loli Arba
>>
File: Paimon checks Ugo's abs.gif (481KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Paimon checks Ugo's abs.gif
481KB, 250x141px
>>148328194
Will he be defeated because of how many times girls touched him during Aladdin's journey?
>>
Haven't been to these threads in a while. Do Sinbadfags still swear up and down that thier delusional husbando is a gud boi and he dindu nuffin?
>>
>>148318091
Sinbad was content with his death and Ugo returned him to the wheel of reincarnation - he is dead.
>>
>>148328111
He cares for what happens to the world and I agree he's trying, but I refuse to pretend he's better than the others just because his method seems better. He's manipulating the world like Sinbad wanted to do, that makes him no better, in my opinion.
>>
>>148327770
Weren't Ugo and Arba basically raised together? It makes sense he wouldn't straight up destroy her

He is still having fun humiliating her as it is right now though
>>
>>148328454
Sure, if Sinbad also saved the world or something then they maybe equal, if not then scram
>>
>>148326996
>Meanwhile, Ugo is a like a gorillion year old virgin.
We don't know if he still is at this point. He ptobably create women out of rukh.
>>
>>148327243
>IS UGO THE BAD GUY?No
His third eye turned black(like Judar's after he absorbed the black rukh of the medium), and he doesn't look mentally stable.
>>
File: Top bants.png (71KB, 726x224px)
Top bants.png
71KB, 726x224px
Sense have finally released 323:
http://reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/323/page/3

>Muh mistranslation
Nope. Ugo confirmed as straight savage.
>>
>>148328827
Can't they just translate two chapters in one go? Please?
>>
>>148328645
He fainted whenever women touched him during the beginning of Magi.
>>
>>148321166
Intentions aside Sinbad atleast made a better world and did a lot of good, don't compare him to those evil fucks.

Because of fucks like Ugo and solomon not finishing up their shit with arba they're the reason why the whole world was going to shit.
>>
>>148327487
They will have a child that will be a real singularity.
>>148328461
No, Solomon and Arba were raised together not Ugo and Arba.
>>
>>148328523
> if Sinbad also saved the world or something then they maybe equal, if not then scram
I don't know why you're hostile but Ugo didn't save the world he merely tried to. There's still people who cursed their fate floating around. Ugo has a good heart but there's not need to exaggerate what he's done.
>>
>>148328972
That better world he made was literally nothing but a facade to mask his true intentions of enslaving everyone on Earth. Yes, he's just as much as a piece of shit as Arba and David.
>>
kek why am i surprised, no one ever really dies and now he's even getting a power up
>>
File: 0229-015.jpg (489KB, 1678x1200px)
0229-015.jpg
489KB, 1678x1200px
>>148329059
>Yes, he's just as much as a piece of shit as Arba and David.

Show me a single panel where sinbad does shit like this if he's just as bad as them.

If sinbad did nothing kou would probably go around killing people in other nations like this
>>
>>148328881
But he didn't have a head back and just turned red.
>>
>>148328972
Ugo could have killed Arba anytime, he didn't because he has a purpose for her.
>>
>>148326600
What manga is this from.
>>
>>148329188
He almost started a war with Kou right after Magnostadt before Yunan stopped him.
He also caused the Kou empire to have rampant crime and starvation.
>>
>>148329295
Maybe he just wants to torment her.
>>
File: 11.png (176KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
176KB, 823x1200px
So Ugo is the big eyeball god who oversees the jellyfish gods now, right?

How did he even get so much power?
>>
>>148329962
Where's that from?
>>
>>148330003
Chapter 222
>>
>kidnapped a tired loli just to show her his dank jellyfish pet
No that's some high quality shitposting. As expected of Ugo.
>>
So... Where does Judar come into all this?
>>
translation when?
>>
File: 0198-005.jpg (221KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0198-005.jpg
221KB, 816x1200px
>>148329448
>He almost started a war with Kou right after Magnostadt before Yunan stopped him.

More like he was preventing Kou from trying to take it over when it's in such a shitty state. If he really wanted a war with them then he would have done so but let them fuck off after telling them he made an alliance with reim. He was just playing around like yunan said.

>He also caused the Kou empire to have rampant crime and starvation.

Half of it is their own fault for their leader ditching them and placing them in a poor state with someone with no knowledge on how to lead a nation and yeah he fucked baba over and made their trading go to shit for a while and go back to square 1 this still doesn't make him as bad as arba or david.
>>
>>148330024
Thanks.
>>
What the fuck is Yonkou doing? The full chapter's been out for like a day now.
>>
>>148327334
>Black rukh gets turned into "tendies"
>Ocean water comes from his piss bottles; he was literally taking the piss out of Sinbad after he died
>>
File: magi edge.png (281KB, 800x800px)
magi edge.png
281KB, 800x800px
>>148330075
Judar was just another Magi who probably wouldn't have become an edgelord if he wasn't kidnapped and mind-raped by Al-Thamen. His role in the story has always been "guy who fucks with people just because he can."

If Ugo is /r9k/, then Judar is the guy who knocks over the card-stand
>>
>>148331994
Yes, but considering Alibaba is already getting married and we still have no idea where edgebro is... I-is he the final boss now that Sinbad is kill?

Or are we getting Ugo as final boss and Judar will be the new good guy to harness black rukh against Ugo?
>>
>>148331023
5 mins
>>
File: kisama.jpg (29KB, 412x430px)
kisama.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>148330158
pls respond
>>
File: 5_minutes_left.jpg (60KB, 640x480px)
5_minutes_left.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>148333153
>>148330158
>>
>>148333153
At this point it's safe to say "Never ever".
>>
>>148316149
so Ugo put the God of his original world in a fish tank huh

sorry what?
>>
>>148316434
Ugo is a scientist supposed to make sure everything is what Soloman wanted.

He's basically the "king of Gods"
>>
>>148316332
Was it rape?
>>
>>148316332
>using his godlike powers to tentacle rape loli arba
ugo really is a genius.
>>
File: 1467644464187.jpg (181KB, 710x637px) Image search: [Google]
1467644464187.jpg
181KB, 710x637px
>Ugo can touch lolis
>>
>>148327487

Just a treat so she calms the fuck down for a millennia or two
>>
>>148318196
They might have simply changed tracks now, since David knows they can't do shit to Ugo they might try to change the world from the inside like Solomon tried before so they will now have to deal with all the other Magi that are around
>>
File: 010.png (261KB, 785x751px)
010.png
261KB, 785x751px
Sinbad is such a great character
>>
>>148335275
He makes for a great BBQ.
>>
File: Based Ugo.jpg (90KB, 785x694px) Image search: [Google]
Based Ugo.jpg
90KB, 785x694px
Seriously why are people saying Ugo is evil? All he did was stop Sinbad from fucking up creationg itself and at worst take out his resentment on all the shit David and Arba made his best friends pass, Solomon gave up his life so that the world would get another chance because Alma Torran was already on its last legs thanks to David fucking with their tentacle god and Sheba lost her life so her child could have a chance at living in a better world while Arba was going crazy with her nihilistic bullshit.

Why should Ugo just stand by when the combined forces of the worst people in the universe tried to raid the control room of the universe and put in jeopardy the world everyone and the child of his best friends is living on?

Ugo would be pefectly justified in just squashing the three of them and giving no explanation about anything but he just went out and gave another chance for Sinbad and explained why what they were doping is wrong and why it would never come to pass

>>148318962
There is a very good reason for separating the black rukh though, in great concentrations it would just summon Il Illah to their world and that would not be something good for anyone involved since the thing would just drain the planet dry of all life
>>
File: 1393875999572.png (377KB, 657x434px)
1393875999572.png
377KB, 657x434px
>>148335475

He's not evil, it's just that people expect that the overseer of the multiverses should care only about humanity and stop the people there from flinging shit at each other.

The guy made a fair system for humanity to thrive and progress based on Solomon's wishes, he doesn't have the time or care about each individual person in the world. Perhaps that's what Sinbad will become, a secretary of some sorts to help watch out humanity more efficiently.
>>
>>148335275
He would be better if he realized that he was just a greedy human long before that rather than living a hypocritical life and only realize that when he is driven into a corner
>>
>>148335713

It's almost as if he was also human and also had his faults, right?
>>
File: 018.png (576KB, 1656x1200px)
018.png
576KB, 1656x1200px
>Nope, not happening
Why is Ugo the best?
>>
>>148336110
His gorillion years of virginity has given him not only a pure heart, but overwhelming wizardry powers. Filthy impure sluts like Sinbad, David and Arba lost the fight before it even began.
>>
File: f42debfec0681cd.jpg (47KB, 442x604px)
f42debfec0681cd.jpg
47KB, 442x604px
Morgiana is the cutest girl ever. She's perfect and I love her very much.
>>
>>148336169
Truly, Alibaba should look up to him, not being strayed from the right path
>>
>>148336226

Who?
>>
>>148338013
That meme died ages ago, anon. Judar is the knew Who.
>>
File: pout.jpg (49KB, 937x530px)
pout.jpg
49KB, 937x530px
>>148338013
The Morgiana bullying is old.
>>
>>148315797
I don't read moon runes why do people think this is sinbad coming back?
>>
File: 483092.png (427KB, 799x786px)
483092.png
427KB, 799x786px
>>148336110
Because he is best boy's original self.
>>
>>148338816
>they see a vagina
>>
>David's millennia-long keikaku was all about him becoming god
>meanwhile some random nerd managed to become an even higher form of god apparently just by studying
Is Ugo our guy?
>>
File: U cheeky kunt m8.png (110KB, 806x240px) Image search: [Google]
U cheeky kunt m8.png
110KB, 806x240px
>>148339052
He's our guy.
>>
>>148329403
Not him, but it's trap porn.
>>
soon sinbad gonna rape ugo
>>
>>148339857
Other way around, anon.
>>
>>148339857
The manwhore want to taint our pure god. Heretic
>>
>>148339857
>Chad will win again
ENOUGH

IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S WRITTEN BY A WOMAN
>>
>>148339921

Arba is the only pure character
>>
I don't know why people still support Ugo. Ill ilah is literally the only pure being in this shit show. He doesn't stop anybody from doing anything they want and he just creates a universe and maintains it. He is the best thing besides Alibaba in this show. David shouldn't have stolen his power. Solomon shouldn't have taken over. Ugo shouldn't be bias piece of shit.
>>
>>148340729
And Sinbad shouldn't be a chuuni little faggot thinking he's perfect at everything and only doing this because he's a greedy fuck.
>>
File: Alpha.png (202KB, 727x665px)
Alpha.png
202KB, 727x665px
>>148338969
Reminder that Baba is a literal pussy-slayer.
>>
>>148335355
You can actually make out a big shiteating grin in there
>>
longest 5 minutes of my life
>>
>>148340144
No, Chad is a character from Bleach
>>
>>148342756
And he was very attractive
>>
>>148342796
And he was a jobber. Really makes you think.
>>
File: 39310777_p0_master1200.jpg (956KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
39310777_p0_master1200.jpg
956KB, 1050x1050px
>>148340729
Shut up and let me fuck you, Arba!
>>
>>148340608
Arba has probably fucked hundreds of guys. She must be amazing on bed. Poor Hakuryuu.
>>
>>148338601
>He then hears a voice, which tells him that he did well, and that his mission is/was to make the move to take him to a higher place.
>Chapter ends with David saying “That’s right… Sinbad!”.
>The blurb for the next chapter says that everything (the Sacred Palace, God, even fate) was just an strategic move, and asks if Sinbad might overcome it all?
>>
Seriously, wtf is so special about Sinbad that make him win at anything. He is reckless and unprepared, If he was half as good as Griffith then I can consider it a little but isn't all he is good at is lucky. How many times he lost his metal vessels now. Thinking about how David, Arba and Ugo's effort to gain power and look back at how Sinbad easily do everything make me feel so unfair
>>
>>148344396
He was born that way. Blame either Ugo or Solomon, they're the guys in charge of allocating the rukh.
>>
>>148344396
Griffith fucked up with his big plan by fucking the princess because Guts didn't put out, and then used the magic mcguffin to acsend to rapegodhood.

Sure is a master planner.
>>
>>148344396
>If he was half as good as Griffith
Sacrificing your friends for easy power sure is "good".
> Thinking about how David, Arba and Ugo's effort to gain power and look back at how Sinbad easily do everything make me feel so unfair
David became god by dying and Ugo became god of gods by entering a building, doesn't seem very fair to me.
>>
>>148344396
>Seriously, wtf is so special about Sinbad that make him win at anything.
The guy himself isn't special at all, David has literally carried him all the way to the top.
>>
>Ohtaka trying to hype Sinbad and David again
I will laugh my ass off if Dave and Sin get BTFO by Ugo again in next chapter.
>>
>>148344868
>>148345461
Ofcourse, Gutt is like the only weakness of Griffith anyway. How many reckless actions Sinbad took until now. The guy lived like he is some immortal or some shit. I will say that in term of abilities Griffith is better than Sinbad anyday.

David and Ugo both have to research for many years to be able to acquire power while all Sinbad's power is the granted power ( metal vessels ) and luck. He can live until now while being at such high position with his reckless personality is a tremendous luck in itself and you dare saying that it is not unfair
>>
>>148345989
>all Sinbad's power is the granted power ( metal vessels ) and luck
It's hard to take you seriously when you just skipped the dungeon part for your convenience. Don't forget that everything you said about MV applies to more characters than just Sinbad.

Did Solomon, David and Ugo almost died trying to get their power? As far as I remember Solomon was the one that took away all the power from the humans.
>>
>>148316366
>stays a NEET for a gorillion years
>eyes are looking more and more like Arba's did as he slowly loses it
This cannot end well.
>>
>>148335713
Sinbad may have just been a human, but he was a human that was on an entirely different level from all the other humans on the planet.
>>
>>148339857
You know the only way for Sinbad to defeat Ugo is if he reincarnates into a female and rapes Ugo to take away his virgin powers?
>>
>>148329295
>>148329503
Ugo was missing a Figurine inside his comfy room.

Arba has now become that Figurine.

To understand Ugo, you need to think like /a/.

Sinbadfags are normalfags. That is why they refuse to believe a Virgin Wizard God BTFO everybody.
>>
How are sense scans so behind all the time? They are at least 2 weeks behind at all times.
>>
>>148344396

He can ride the flow of fate which is a play on his fable
It mentions it about 100 times in his prequel
>>
>>148349165
They wait for someone from Nipland to ship them the raw.
>>
>>148348878
maybe ugo likes anal?
>>
>>148349165
Perfectionists, they like to pretend scanlation is a real a job and only the best quality must be served.

and people actually like them to the point of lashing out at anyone who tries to do a faster chapter release of a series they work it.
>>
>>148350186
That actually pisses me off. Yonkou was doing pretty well with the Magi chapters on Fridays. I hope he didn't quit because of a few retards like that.
>>
I want to kiss Alibaba.
>>
File: 1433106293951.jpg (41KB, 512x384px)
1433106293951.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>It's a "major character dies but through some bullshit and fuckery is actually alive" episode

This is why I hate Shounen. This shit is so predictable.
>>
Why does it take so long
>>
>>148349165
Chapter 323 came out in Japan on 5th October, Sense released it on 9th October. Less than a week.

Chapter 324 comes out in Japan on 12th October.
>>
>>148351866
>>>/co/
>>
>>148352737
>in Japan
But I doon't caare abouut Japaan
>>
>>148353382
Not an argument.
>>
>>148352737
Yonkou releases on the same day the spoilers come out.
>>
>>148353690
THEN WHERE IS THE CHAPTER
>>
>>148353788
That's what I'd like to know. He's been consistently doing Magi for weeks but he hasn't said a peep about this week's chapter.
>>
>>148353690
Yonkou releases whenever his attention whore dick starts itching
>>
>>148354222
I would gladly give him my attention if he gives me my chapter.
>>
>>148354222
How can we make it itch
>>
>>148354873
This. Give us the chapter Yonkou, you fucking faggot.
>>
>david was god
>ugo is god's god
>sinbad will aspull his way to god of god's god
What the fuck will Aladdin and Alibaba do?
>>
>>148355739
Become god's god's god's god.
>>
>>148355739
Fish and Mor respectively.
>>
File: under the sea.png (549KB, 480x645px)
under the sea.png
549KB, 480x645px
Who wants to marry a Fish?
>>
>>148356778
Fuck off
>>
>>148356821
No.
>>
>>148315797
That nose is huge
>>
rReminder that judal is not a virgin
>>
>>148356992
Judar is a whore.
>>
File: bullying.png (186KB, 549x464px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.png
186KB, 549x464px
Ugo face...
>>
>>148357590
Best boy.
>>
>>148357590
>>148358791
The only option Arba has now is get Ugo to fall in love with her.
>>
File: 1465658692192.png (351KB, 801x782px)
1465658692192.png
351KB, 801x782px
>>148359122
Shouldn't take long.
>>
File: Nerd.png (162KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
Nerd.png
162KB, 654x654px
>>148359898
Ugo a pure. A slut like Arba cannot corrupt him.
>>
>>148355739

Alibaba probably wouldn't mind if Sinbad becomes god
Aladdin would probably get a bit pissy but he's a kid so who really gives a fuck
>>
>>148360275
>Alibaba probably wouldn't mind if Sinbad becomes god
Huh? He's quite staunchly against slavery.
>>
>>148360364

So is Sinbad, only the shitty Reims like that
>>
>>148355739
Aladdin will give a speech and everyone will agree.

Then they'll all live happily ever after. The end.
>>
File: 06_006.png (2MB, 2080x3010px)
06_006.png
2MB, 2080x3010px
>>148360170
>Arba cannot corrupt him.

Normal Arba certainly not. But what about LOLI Arba
>>
>>148360687
Does loli Arba have hard nipple 24/7 just like adult Arba?
>>
If Sinbad becomes more powerful than Ugo, will he spare him or return him the favor?
>>
>>148360901
Ugo goes into the fishtank
>>
>>148360418
>So is Sinbad,
>Wants to control literally everyone
>>
File: 0218-008.jpg (207KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0218-008.jpg
207KB, 818x1200px
>>148357590
He knows he is being a dipshit but he also knows Arba deserves it. Ohtaka is brilliant with facial expressions.
>>
Sinbad got BTFO by a virgin like Alibaba yet Sinbadfags think he can BTFO the God of Virgins Ugo.

If Sinbad couldn't handle Alibaba, what makes you think he can handle Ugo.

It is not like Ugo was wasting time all those years. You know, he was still researching shit and chilling and probably watching anime as well.
>>
>>148316149
Come the fuck on
>>
>>148315797
Sinbad is Punpun
>>
>>148361303
It wouldn't be surprising.
It's a shounen, there needs to be a final boss at some point and sinbad as a metal vessel user wouldn't stand a chance against aladdin now.
>>
>>148315797
Is that a korean censoring of a penis?
>>
Sinbad is a dick, yes.
>>
File: Ignatius_Alexius.png (246KB, 465x650px) Image search: [Google]
Ignatius_Alexius.png
246KB, 465x650px
>>148315797
That nose!
>>
>>148336226
Loli Arba is better.
>>
>>148339232
Name?
>>
>>148315797

I knew Sinbad couldn't be done so easily! Curious as to where this is going though.
>>
>>148339857
Doubtful he at best just became a lesser god with David.
>>
>>148315797
so.... is there going to be a third season of magi?
>>
>>148340729
Solomon didn't really take over. He died with Alma Toran and Ugo took his power for himself and even upgraded it.
>>
File: e016.jpg (269KB, 829x1200px)
e016.jpg
269KB, 829x1200px
>>148316607
>>
>>148363492
So it's "Solomon's world" and "Solomon's rukh" in name only?
>>
File: 1429297084996.jpg (168KB, 603x603px)
1429297084996.jpg
168KB, 603x603px
>>148318319
>>148318484
>>148318693
I'm only skimming the spoilers but I'll give Ohtaka full points if she actually twists the latest arc around like this.
>>
>>148365763
Its the world he envisioned, Ugo just took his rukh and used it as basis for the new system
>>
>>148363484
never in a million years
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.