[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Freyja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 70

File: She is sweating.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
She is sweating.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
Is Frejya crying?
>>
>>144436834
She's sweating.
>>
Anyone knows (or can estimate for that matter) when the new tracks will release like full op ed
>>
Been Mirage is suffering ;_;
>>
>>144436990
CD comes out on 10th August, so if our korean overlords are generous it might be out the weekend before.
>>
I'm now giving SDF a try to confirm whether the triangle in Delta as you guys said is similar to this series.
>>
>>144437126
how am I supposed to wait that long
>>
>>144437104
Mirage will win
>>
File: image.jpg (436KB, 1314x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436KB, 1314x910px
>>144437270
Just wait and buy it.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (56KB, 853x477px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
56KB, 853x477px
>>144437104
She will win, have faith!
>>
File: 65491.png (9KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
65491.png
9KB, 331x331px
>>144437296
>>144437342

I don't care about the bowl, I want her to get some development
>>
- REPOST -
These are my thoughts towards mirage's tearing scene.
I can tell the moment when mirage shed tears is when she knows that she could not be with hayate anymore nor be like frejya. She knows her own weaknesses on not being a capable pilot, she lacks fold receptors and ability to sing to resonate with hayate like frejya and she often times could not express the emotions that she has been holding back. All these things that she lacks is shown everywhere in the past episodes.
She is envy towards hayate and frejya because the both of them are like a perfect combo in her eyes. From that scene onwards, she realized that she had feelings for hayate despite knowing that she very much loss.

I'm just sharing my rational opinions on mirage's character overall and how it affects that tearing scene in the end. I have no intention of making her the winner of the triangle.

I would like to listen to everyone's thoughts as well. do comment. Thanks a lot.
>>
I'm sorry, but did Mirage already lose? Oh, that's right. The show isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the show is still on? Mirage is still fighting right now and has been the best captain in the Delta Platoon for how many episodes now? She's fighting one of the worst singers in the cluster who just happen to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of a genki girl. But you know what? She still fucking suck. Mirage is one of the best fucking girls in Delta, she went to a date last episode and would of won the Hayate Bowl if he didn't choke on genki girl's emotions. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Mirage wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Mirage just pressed her chest on Hayate's back and he liked it, just like Sheryl did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-MIrage topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking girls on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

How to improve it?
>>
>>144437342
>Makina and Reina said that Kaname likes Arad
>It's true
>Makina and Reina ship Mirage and Hayate
>implying they're wrong
>>
>>144437379
>>144437405
OH GOD
>>
>>144437481
>>144437501
>Not implying
>But that is how Mirage feels now.
>Didn't i not specify my thoughts specifically towards the tearing scene?
>Can't you even tell that my post is actually open for both parties to discuss, My dear Frejyafags and Miragefags?

Do you even read?

I'm trying to view her at her shoes. Besides the reason why i said i have no intention of making her win is because this will trigger more Frejyafag's shitposting.

Btw, i'm personally a miragefag myself.
>>
>>144437132
It's not really similiar at all. There are similiar superficial elements. But those are shared between most macrosses. Like the guy is a pilot, the two love interests are 1) singer and 2) military. The military girl is the oldest, then the guy, and the singer is the youngest. But then the similarities sort of stop here as far as the triangle dynamics are concerned.

In SDF, the main guy is hopelessly chasing after the singer for almost all of the show's original runtime (read: up to ep 27), while she only sees him as a friend. Meanwhile he spends a significant portion of the show being on bad terms with the military girl, but the two of them at some point find mutual ground in that they're both have unrequited loves. Towards the originally intended end of the show, everything looks to have neatly resolved itself with the main guy having given up on the singer and sort of ended up with military girl after he rescued her following the climatic end battle. Then we have 9 episodes of extension where the singer suddenly appears to have had a change of heart and now apparently is interested in the guy. This leads to the guy nearly destroying what he had manged to make with the military girl because he loses his head apparently when the singer finally starts showing interest in him. It does however again end with him taking farewell of the singer and ends up with the military girl.

Where does any of that sound like Delta?
>>
File: image.jpg (353KB, 1066x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 1066x933px
Interview said that Hayate will interact with Windnigga more. I hope they team up or something for understanding ending.
>>
>>144437633
Misa's crush on Kaifun was so bullshit, it turned me off the romance in SDF.

>>144437707
I bet he'll bro it up with Keith.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1080x1166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1080x1166px
>>144437707
Their fanarts are so cute.
>>
>>144437707
Omg that switch of Bogue's and Hayate's expressions is pure gold
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1080x1209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1080x1209px
>>144437732
Mirage's a cute.
>>144437726
Team up with Keith would cool. Alto and Brera final fight scene was great. I wait for something like that.
>>
>>144437633
Man episode 27 was PERFECT.
>>
>>144437633
>Where does any of that sound like Delta?

They say the most unlikeliest girl will win the triangle, which is Misa as they said.
>>
>>144437633
Most importantly I think one of the reasons that Misa was able to win was that there was a significant rift between Hikaru and Minmay, so she was capable of squeezing in. However this time around Mirage doesn't really have that going for her, seeing how Hayate and Freyja are really close.

My honest opinion is that this is my first time seeing a possible couple in the Macross franchise being so emotionally and spiritually connected, not to mention how well they clicked since the first episode. I don't think anything Mirage could do can come even close to the deepness of the bond that Hayate and Freyja share. Just my 2 cents though.
>>
>>144437707
No they wont cause they hunt Hayate down once they know it's Hayate's dad who dropped the bomb
>>
>>144437913
>people still believe it's been the NUNS who dropped the bomb
>>
>>144437868
>They say the most unlikeliest girl will win the triangle, which is Misa as they said.

That's kind of a dumb argument on why Mirage will win. At the end of the day the deciding factor was that Minmay and Hikaru were just too different and had different goals and expectations therefore pushing Misa as a "better" choice. Which is something that doesn't help Mirage this time around. Freyja and Hayate are basically the power couple that inspire each other to persevere in their dreams and have the same determination to reach their respective goals. They make each other stronger and better people, basically what a relationship is supposed to be about.
>>
>>144437481
Reina and Makina also noticed Freyja's feelings for Hayate in some past episodes. However they are more willing to help Mirage for some reason.
>>
>>144437707
Interact more =/= friendly

Hayate has no reason to be friendly to Windermemes and vice-versa especially if his daddy dropped the bomb

Hayate has been interacting with them in almost every episode
>>
>>144437818
I loved this scene so I was pretty surprised to hear it was an animation mistake.
>>
>>144438082
>However they are more willing to help Mirage for some reason.

Its probably because they have been together with Mirage for awhile. Besides, what lead to even help Mirage is that there are couple of episodes where they spotted Mirage being with Hayate all along when they are off duty
>>
>>144438082
They didn't notice them. If you watch that scene it's them shrugging at each other as in "what's that about?" and "Idk'
>>
>>144437987
>otherwise Arad and Robert won't keep that bombing a secret from Hayate
>>
>>144438082
They seeing Hayate and Mirage in episode 14 so they tried to match making them by thinking that these two might be work out.
>>
>>144437707
Bogue-Hayate interactions in which they aren't trying to kill each other would be hilarious.
>>
>>144438259
I thought that Bogue gonna be his rival but look like Hayate is already being busy with Keith.
>>
>>144436834
She just got the script for the last episode.
>>
>>144438254
they already started gossiping about HayaMira even before episode 14
>>
>>144438216
>there are people this stupid
>>
>>144438295
Post-heartbroken Mirage > Bogue

Major development for Mirage to prove herself worthy
>>
>>144438315
Oh you're right, I forgot about episode 9. Didn't they know that they're just try to help Messer yet?
>>
>>144438082
I'm not sure they've helped. They may have been hoping for something to happen when Hayate and Mirage were out together, but that was just a byproduct of organizing a party for Freyja, which (predictably) mostly helps Freyja.
>>
>>144438201
Before in the episode Reina noticed Freyja blushing when Arad explained how she resonated with Hayate. They must be aware and gossiping about it, but they aren't pushing Freyja to Hayate for some reason.

For now Mikumo and Arad are HayaFre, Reina, Makina and Chuck HayaMira.
>>
>>144438361
I don't think these two gonna work out even there're Kagura/Zessica asspull in the last episode of EVOL.
>>
>>144437342
>kissanime
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1024x570px
>>144438424
Holyshit you're right.
>>
>>144438404
Hayate is denser than blackhole. He not even listening to her conversation.
>>
>>144438344
>Because seeing is believing bois.

>>144438367
>Didn't they know that they're just try to help Messer yet

Yes they did reveal in the later episodes. I believe those early scenes of Mirage being together with Hayate are actually foreshadowing of Mirage's relationship with Hayate which will or might happen in the final half of the series. As we can see the writers already developed HayaFrey's romance up to episode 16, so they might probably begin to proceed to HayaMira romance for the last 10 episodes.
>>
>>144438475
>>144437342
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>144438344
I can see why people would believe that theory because a lot of hints being dropped left and right that it's so obvious

But at the same time, it's *so obvious* that I'd be disappointed if that's the route they took.
>>
>>144438570
Why would it be disappoint?
>>
>>144438527
>>144438570
It's obvious he had something to do with it as it's obvious things aren't as simple as "he just dropped the bomb".
>>
>>144438591
>Why would it be disappoint?
>Because its so obvious that its too easy to predict
>Not shinpi
>Not challenging at all
>>
>>144438591
Way too predictable, cheap drama. But that's just me.
>>
Is two toned hair a trend for "magical"-esque characters?

Freyja
Mikumo
Sheryl
>>
Why did the 'too kind for his own good' papa-Hayate nuke Windmere?
>>
Well, Arad did say he was too kind so it doesn't really fit to have him be the guy who dropped the bomb, unless he felt so bad after doing it that he crashed his plane into a house.
>>
>>144438615
Remember arad say he owes Wright a lot and Wright is too kind for his own good?

This implicitly tells audience that the person who was actually told to throw the bomb is Arad , and due to Wright being too kind, he do in Arad stead by shouldering the burden that Arad could've suffered.
>>
>>144438710
Sheryl doesn't have any kind of "magic", its just future wardrobe/hair color change.

Mikumo's hair is magic
>>
>>144438746
>DON'T WORRY WRIGHT YOUR KID WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF
>YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS A HERO
>GOODBYE WRIGHT, NUTHIN PERSONNEL
>HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>144438723
He took the blame.
>>
>>144438427
Remember how Bogue actually slightly outperforms Mirage in the beginning episodes during their dogfight?

It is time for some Zessical revenge by having Mirage ace the shit out of Bogue!!!
>>
>>144438723
That's the big mystery.

Was he forced? Did Arad misread his character and he was acutally a windhater all along? Var-control? Tricked into it? Did they threaten his family? Was there a bigger threat that the bomb was supposed to deal with? Did he even drop it on the right location? Was he "actually "the one who dropped it - or is he just taking the blame?

Hopefully in the next few eps the triangle will be decided and then we'll finally be able to get some answers.
>>
>>144438748
Mikumo's hair is literally a giant rune. Screencap this.
>>
>>144438739
I get the impression that he was definitely involved with the team that was supposed to do the op. But maybe defected? And it caused a lot more trouble than it should have.
>>
>>144438739
Yeah, it doesn't fit. Arad is clearly fond of Wright. But at the same time he's been acting all this time like he's hiding something and he regrets his participation in Windermere's war (and the show supports why he'd regret it, what with tons of dead civilians, the knights being decimated, kids fighting and NUNS being shady). We are missing some key information. A popular theory is that Hayate's dad was VAR'ed by a third party.
>>
>>144438814
Well with Hayate pairing off with Keith, someone has to deal with Bogue. If Mirage actually manages to get good it might as well be her.
>>
>>144438888
>>144438817

Read 144438746 , and of course he could have infected by Var during the process
>>
>>144438907
And so Chuck deals with the twins and Arad soloed Herman and Cassim like a boss.

I have a feeling that the senior pilots of the Aerial knights will die in the end of the series and the younger pilot will live on from any resentment.
>>
>>144438994
It's almost a given that Herman's gonna bite it. Cassim might just follow him going by the death flags in ep 15.

That whittles down the Knight numbers to manageable levels. Chuck and Arad can deal with the twins, especially with Keith and Bogue tied up with Hayate and Mirage and thus unable to provide support.
>>
>they think that Hayate and Chaos will just team up with Windermere just like that
>they think Windermere will even attempt to team up with Chaos

lol
>>
>>144439110
Enemy of my enemy is my friend? Especially if a third part does come out of the woodwork to fuck the knights + Windermere over.
>>
>>144439138
>Enemy of my enemy is my friend? Especially if a third part does come out of the woodwork to fuck the knights + Windermere over.

Then you begin to realize that peace is actually very fragile.
>>
>>144439138
Well, I thought so, but I didn't expect them to try to take over the world. No I don't believe Windermere will be ablle to get away with "we were just misguided".
>>
File: 1288246256.jpg (54KB, 510x634px) Image search: [Google]
1288246256.jpg
54KB, 510x634px
>>144439138
Sucks to be them
The only good windnigger is a dead windnigger
>>
>>144439214
>zentradi
>protodevlin
>Vajra
All of them did horrible things and look. Unline NUNS Windermere's characters have sympathy points and backstories that explain their actions.
>>
>>144439291
>Tojo did nuffin wrong

ok
>>
>>144439291
Dealing with Vajra is the most asspull thing in Macross. Le space bug is cool fuck the glassed bitch.
>>
>>144439214
To be fair, 'take over the world' is literally just Roid + twins and Bogue.

Heinz just wants the war the end, and he sees this as the best way - but then again he's just 9 and most likely being used by Roid for his own agenda. Keith, Herman and Cassim are against it. The rest of the Windy population are sheep and are just following the plan because the nobility are (seemingly) for it and they make the decisions around here.

Not every person on the entire planet is like KILL ALL HUMANS - only the few in power. If they're removed quickly I can see them getting away with being misguided.
>>
>>144439449
>fuck the glassed bitch
No. Because she achieved what the protoculture couldn't 500,000 years ago
>>
>>144439291
>zentradi
They didn't even know what peace is.
>Vajra
FUCKING BUGS.
>protodevlin
They actually understood their actions, but they're beings that can destroy the galaxy, the best people could hope was teaching them better ways. They also did what they did to survive.

Now Windermereans operate on the same "rules" as any other humanoid society and they even have the audacity to declare that their conquest is to "liberate" other nation which of course is just kekus maximus.
>>
File: 1468425984513.jpg (626KB, 3524x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468425984513.jpg
626KB, 3524x1000px
who has best style guys?
>>
>>144439569
Reina and Freyja. Collarbones are underrated.
>>
I bet Frejya's sweat taste like apple juice
>>
File: B-29s_dropping_bombs.jpg (90KB, 576x896px) Image search: [Google]
B-29s_dropping_bombs.jpg
90KB, 576x896px
>>144439505
An that's why they need to be bombed back into the stone age
>If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting
>>
File: image.jpg (389KB, 1028x1449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389KB, 1028x1449px
>>144439613
Hoina is so lewd lately.
>>
>>144439569
Mikumo looks like sex
>>
>>144439505
Heinz now is all for this plan of galactic conquer, but he's just a kid starving for love and affection who has been told that's his late father's will. Bogue and twins are dumb teenagers who have eaten up all the hate and propaganda from Roid, even if Bogue for example has a good reason for hating NUNS (no different from Alto in the tv series, and Heinz reminds me a bit of Ranka's and Sheryl's role, more or less). For me their actions are decisions are understandable and make sense, even if I don't agree with them and think Keith, Herman and Cassim are actually right about opposing Roid's plans.
>>
>>144439449
>>144439526
Grace did nothing wrong
>>
File: le tipping austrian man.jpg (159KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
le tipping austrian man.jpg
159KB, 700x609px
>>144439661
They are real Windermere beans
>>
>>144439540
Not this again. I thought we had all agreed Windermere's actions were understandable from their POV.

Also, in the series Alto wanted to eradicate Vajra, which would have been a galactic crime, and in the movies Sheryl was in fact a traitor and in cahoots with Grace the whole time until meeting Alto and Ranka made her have a change of heard. The both of them got a free pass despite operating "on the same 'rules' as any other humanoid".
>>
>>144439739
>thought we had all agreed Windermere's actions were understandable from their POV

fuck off windnigger apologist
>>
>>144439739
>I thought we had all agreed Windermere's actions were understandable from their POV.
When they wanted to chase NUNS out of the cluster yes, not when the king decided to TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
>>
>>144439837
I'm not trying to defend Roid because I think he's just an opportunist and a protoculturefag, but Heinz, Bogue and twins are acting more or less how I expected of them given their age and their circumstances on Windermere.
>>
>>144439569
What I would wear: Kaname (minus the hat), Mikumo (maybe not the thigh highs)
What I wish I could wear: Reina
What looks pretty cute but probably not translate very well irl: Makina

Reina's is cool, but too Hipster Edgy Hot Topic for me.
Not a big fan of Freyja's.
>>
>>144439569
Mikumo and Kaname, but especially Mikumo.
>>
>>144437481
They don't care who wins the HayaHaya but they want a winner. They knew Kaname and Arad liked each other but they gave Messer a perfect oportunity to confess.
>>
>>144439837
Roid is really the only bad guy here. He's playing all the kids (Bogue, Heinz, twins) like fiddles with his propoganda + bearer of Gramia's will claims.

The older ones (Keith, Cassim, Herman) see his bullshit plan for what it is - bullshit.
>>
>>144440011
They're in it for the drama. They'll get the bridge bunnies in on watching it unfold with popcorn ready.
>>
>>144440011
So they're matchmaker whores just out for the next best hook up?
>>
>>144439739
you're faggot if you think their action is still justifiable after declaring war on the enitre galaxy
what they will do is basically the same thing with what the NUG did
also,
>supplying the civilians with VAR foods just so they can mind control them for their convenient later on
>>
I have to say that macross frontier's island ship has the best cities as compared to the other macross' island ship
>>
>>144439569
>surprisingly comfy for such a model-like gal. Only shows ZR and lower neck, that's fine too for everyday clothes and again, not what you'd normally see on her
>le two wifebeaters
>pretty good, the hat makes it work
>to Octoberfest she goes
>I like this "emo" style very much, but I probably would never dress that way since I like to look plain

Mikumo > Makina > Reina > Kaname > Freyja
>>
>>144438527
The problem is they developed HayaFre too well without giving Mirage even a little advancement.
>>
>>144439569
Anyone but Kaname. That stupid hat makes me want to punch her in the face. Remove the hat and her clothes look boring.
>>
File: Predictions.jpg (110KB, 1365x724px) Image search: [Google]
Predictions.jpg
110KB, 1365x724px
>No it isn't
>Hayate dense like black hole
>>
File: 1468772060752.png (274KB, 643x408px) Image search: [Google]
1468772060752.png
274KB, 643x408px
>>144440391
>streaming
>>
>>144440094
Pretty much.
>>
>>144440094
To be honest their match making kinda cruel to Mirage from what Hayate does to her in this episode.
>>
>>144439569
Shinpi.
>>
>>144440386
>The problem is they developed HayaFre too well.
So we will have to see how the writers develop mirage's romance with hayate.

>without giving Mirage even a little advancement
That is why there is 10 episodes left for the writer to savage that.

If none of this happens, then that's just too bad for mirage
>>
>>144440473
What match making? they didn't push them to go together, they just followed them.
>>
>>144439569
Did Freyja gonna crush the apple in her hand?
>>
>>144440520
>Implying that any of that will happen
>>
>>144440525
Maybe this is my delusion. Something like let's let them go together alone and watching them.
>>
>>144440525
they didn't push them to go together, they just followed them.
They expected that to happen, that's why they followed.
>>
>>144440238
No other macross ship we've seen has had "island ship". That's the point with Frontier. It was freaking HUGE. 10 million people called Frontier home, with half of that living on the main island. City 7 by contrast had a population of only 350.000, and Barette city on Ragna looks to be yet smaller than that. Frontier's island one was just on a different scale and contained nature areas that alone were larger than the others.
>>
>>144440520
To make Mirage win they'll have to tear down HayaFre despite Hayate being the worsr Freyjafag while building HayaMira up from scratch. The 10 episodes won't be spent on romance only but Winderemere drama and protoculture mystery.

It's too late.
>>
>>144440575
They could hve simply found out about it rather than expecting it
>>
>>144440573
Which again, has no bearing on what happened between Hayate and Mirage. They weren't discovered so their presence did not influence them in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>144439569
What's with the symbol behind Kaname?

Even the symbol behind Mikumo I could still understand sort of (upside down Mitsubishi logo with technological/musical/medical something).
>>
>>144440690
Splashed tomato.
>>
>>144440655
Yes? And? Where does lead up them being 'cruel' in their 'matchmaking'? They're not egging Mirage on, they did not send sublimial messages influencing what either part would say. They simply watched. Just like us the audience, simply watched.
>>
File: macross11.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
macross11.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>144440607
>No other macross ship we've seen has had "island ship"
Macross 11

>"Island Ship"
Its literally called Island Cluster Colonization Ship. Which can also be seen from series such as Macross 7, Macross Delta and Macross Frontier
>>
>>144436834
I just noticed the thread name. My fucking sides.
>>
>>144440751
I was reffering to "island" as in its size.

City 7 is never reffered to as an island. It's simply a city 7. Frontier's main dome is "Island One" with the rest of them as well being reffered to islands presumably.

But alright, they're "island clusters" But really the others are tiny city blocks with a few parks and such in them. While Frontier is utterly massive ands has an ocean bay, hills, forests. It's fuck huge by comparison. Which was my main point. Island one is so much nicer than the others because is fuck huge and has extravagant luxuaries on a different scale.
>>
>>144440719
They are no diferent from Nanase or Ranka groupies in Frontier. Meanwhile adults like Mikumo or Arad ship HayaFrey. Arad even teased Hayate and he blushed.
>>
>>144440655
>They could hve simply found out about it rather than expecting it

Why would they even follow them when they weren't even expecting it?

If they weren't expecting, Chuck and Makina wouldn't had tried to imagined the conversation that both Mirage and Hayate had in regards to discussing about the choice of gift at the shop
>>
>>144440892
Arad ship HayaMira at first by let Mirage take care of Hayate and now he changing side to HayaFre. I understand Arad but can you explain about Mikumo?
>>
>>144440878
Macross 11 basically have the small city blocks that you are talking about.
Besides what i was actually referring is that the design and animation of the Main City Dome is colourful and filled with Advertisements in frontier which makes it not so plain as compared to Macross Delta which is just city alone with just simple shopping malls and so on. Heck, in Frontier's Main city, there's advertisments of sheryl and ranka everywhere, there's tram car, Light rail transit, colourful organized buildings. But in Delta, its just so plain, it seems that the writer did not actually on the details of the setting.
>>
>>144440897
Why do you think whether they expected it or not would make a difference to wanting to follow and do that stuff? It doesn't.
>>
>>144441075
Dude. Barrette city had not been used for over 30 years. It was planted in the middle of a bay on Ragna, a large town sprang up on the land around the bay. That's where people lived. I don't think many would choose to live inside an enclosed dome when they had the opporunity to live in beach paradise city instead. Barette city escaped from Ragna under short notice, people brought what they could. Even so, the town actually looks a lot more settled in episode 16, compared to episode 14, when everyone was out on the streets sitting on blankets.

Comparing the most luxurious and extravagant and largest colony ship we've seen to date in Macross, compared to a tiny ass, 30 years olf since it flew refugee solution, seems a bit daft.
>>
>>144441106
>It doesn't
Makina wouldn't be saying "Things are going smoothly" (6:15) and Chuck wouldn't be saying "I can feel the awkwardness of couples who've only just started going out" (6:17). And they wouldn't be so keen to listen to Mira and Hayate's conversation. When Hayate ignore's Mira, they literally said Hayate is "dense". Reina even responded "love" is cruel.

Hayate and Mira has been together alone in the past few episodes which stir a lot of people's curiousity. But what made Maki and Reina to be expecting is that Mira saved hayate and he hugs mirage in return. With that, they are expecting something going on between the two.
>>
>>144441331
None of that depends on whether they expected Hayate to ask Mirage for help, only finding out that he has.
>>
File: Why so shy.jpg (149KB, 1365x726px) Image search: [Google]
Why so shy.jpg
149KB, 1365x726px
Why the hell is she so shy when it comes to topics like this? While often times we see her being so straight forward and loud to him when it comes to serious topics?

Dang what is wrong with her? Mirage, if you really have feelings towards him, face it and don't shy out. Or else you will suffer and lose out.
>>
Kaname is love.
>>
>>144441501
>streaming eyecancer
>>
>it's a freyja episode
>wasn't the previous one too?
>and the preview as well
color me surprised
>>
File: not your thing.jpg (98KB, 1365x725px) Image search: [Google]
not your thing.jpg
98KB, 1365x725px
uhh okay...
>>
Some info and screens of the Vita game
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201607/21111200.html
>>
>>144441501
low level shitposting
>>
>>144441574
Previous one is not her though.
>>
>>144437633
SDF had seld-respect and wasn't shoujo bait as everything today is.

>>144437818
Damn son you re gonna make me rewatch it this weekend, 27 was GOAT.
>>
>>144439569

I like Makina. Cute frills on that THICC body.
>>
>>144441574
Obviously she's gonna be the main focus since she is currently the rising star for Macross Delta at the moment.
>>
What are the chances we get Freyja x Mirage development. We've still got 10 episodes left

I cry
>>
>>144436834
cagalli is crying
>>
>>144438082
>reina and makina
>shipping Mirage x Hayate
and the bunnies,
and chuck.

Although it's weird for them to be interested in Mirage's well being, they hardly talk to her on screen.

Is this a good indicator? This is my first Macross but I hope it is.
>>
>>144436834
Don't tell me Freyja is also the one scattering on stage? Wtf like seriously? No other character gets to do something?
>>
nothing is going on in /m/ Delta thread. Is this place going to die down soon?
>>
I'm expecting Freyja to tell Mirage to take good care of Hayate for her, because she'll be unable to care for him due to her lifespan, and thus not pursue a romance with him.
>>
>>144439569
Always Mikumo
>>
>>144441725
Here my prediction
Next episode Hayate know something about his dad and goes emo Lv.10 made he ignoring everything including Freyja. Bogue almost kill Freyja but Mirage pull out her ultimatr Jenius skill and save Freyja from Bogue's missile. Their love blooming in the battlefield.
>>
>>144441934
Her lifetime gives her time to raise a kid with him to around her age
>>
>>144441861
Fuck off already.
>>
>>144441861
No one can stop this crazy HOINA.
>>
>>144440391
Once Hayate realizes the pain he caused Mirage in the past, will he apologize before confessing?

I have seen it in other series but never in Macross. It's not done much nowadays, the MCs only know how to push and almost never reflect.
>>
>>144441934

Freyja has already mentioned numerous times that she wants to live in the moment and doesn't think too far into the future. If she wants the cock now, she will get it now an enjoy it.
>>
>>144441934
Jesus christ. This isn't a dramatic romantic anime.

We've already seen Freyja does not let her lifespan get in the way of her pursuing happiness. If HayaFre does happen, it'll happen and it'll be chill without any of this "booo hoo! Hayate I'm dying! Mirage please listen to my last request!! Waaaaahhhh!"

Jesus fuck people. Stop trying to kill off a character just because that's the only way you can see your ship happening.
>>
>>144441861
Fuck don't jinx it. I'm fed up with Delta treatment as it is right now don't need any more reasons.
>>
>>144442056

The lifespan thing will eventually come into play, as it's been mentioned quite a few times throughout the series to foreshadow something. But we all know that's when Mikumo comes into play to somehow save/extend her life.
>>
>>144441861
Scattering implies more than 1 person. Walkure will all be affected by whatever it is.
>>
>>144442056
We're just watching Freyja have her midlife crisis.
>>
File: 1468877649233.jpg (38KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
1468877649233.jpg
38KB, 311x378px
>>144441981
>Hayate
>Ignoring Freyja
>>
>>144442053
>If she wants the cock now, she will get it now an enjoy it.
I laughed.
>>
>>144441857
They literally only "ship" it because they saw them at the beach that one time (when they were talking about Messer) and latched on to it thinking there was something there. It's fine if you want to cling to that hope, just don't be disappointed later on when nothing comes of it.
>>
>too kind for his own good
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 1080x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 1080x971px
>>144442155
Oh, I forgot about how hard fagged he is.
>>
>>144442048
Apologizing before confessing? He needs to be given reasons to confess first.
>>
File: 1465315333618.png (247KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1465315333618.png
247KB, 1300x1300px
>>144442149
>/a/ claims it wants an anime with a cute cake protagonist
>Macross Delta happens
>They hate the cake
>>
>>144442137
100 to 1 its mikumo going off on her own. Freyja has to hold Walkure together as the only ace, and there'll be complications when we get the first true idol vs idol situation in Macross.
>>
>>144441857
>Is this a good indicator?
Should be, but feels weird that they forgot everything about her other than her relationship business, unless they are planing to make Hayate a literal part of her life or the basis for her to develop.
>>
>>144442225

Is Mirage even a cake?

It's pretty hard to go up against a girl as perfect as Freyja, and Mirage certainly isn't the girl that can do it.
>>
File: jesuswion3.jpg (258KB, 1243x708px) Image search: [Google]
jesuswion3.jpg
258KB, 1243x708px
>>
>>144442225
>In Windmere the saying is no-one wants an apple pie after the 12 day of windharvest.
>>
Hayate and Freyja are two people who live in the now and enjoy the moment without thinking too much on the future. They're too focused on being happy in the present. You seriously think these two will let something that will happen 15 years from now ruin a perfectly good shot at love?

You people are acting like Freyja dying is happening tomorrow. It's not. She's still got 15 years left. Wow, a whole fucking 15 years! 15 years that they can use to be happy and in love.

All this "Freyja will die so Mirage will win" is getting fucking ridiculous. Find better reasons on why Mirage should win and then build your arguments based on that.
>>
>>144442271

Mirage is 18
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>144442284
SASUGA
>>
>>144442284

Need to add "Angato" to that now.
>>
>>144436834
>>144442225
She's really gonna suffer the most, right? I hope they don't make her suffer because of Hayate choosing Mirage.

If 16 is any indicator, building a relationship using the suffering of someone else as a foundation it's the wrong path and just won't fly.
>>
File: 1467127147119.jpg (1MB, 3425x2716px) Image search: [Google]
1467127147119.jpg
1MB, 3425x2716px
>>144442341
>Uhihihihi~
>>
>>144442400
Suffer because didn't get a cock is the shittiest thing that destroy character. Maybe she will suffer from wind AIDS.
>>
>>144442056
But she is going to die prematurely anon.
>>
>>144442180
He lied. It was either that or say "well Hayate your dad nuked a planet and kills millions of people, leaving untold grief and destruction behind and making many of his former comrades hate him but other than that he was a pretty cool guy I guess."
>>
>>144442225
>They hate the cake
But everyone loves Freyja.
>>
>>144442499
I don't believe that for one second, it's clearly a tale of self sacrifice, of which the second Pilot isn't completely aware of the situation
>>
As a frejyafag I think it's still far too early to call the bowl, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and/or hasn't seen a macross show before.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 288x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 288x280px
>>144442505
Have to accept that there're some hater too. But I never bored because of her, hoina is cute and fun to watch.
>>
>>144442481
Wind doesn't have AIDS it's just their biology that works like that.

Don't even think about it, I'm more than sure Mikumo or the "ruins" power will fix their lifespan problem.
>>
Remember Freya is the older one.
>>
>>144442400
Mirage is suffering on her own. Hayate and Freyja built their relationship without her. It's one of those funny triangles where the main couple is unaware there's even a third wheel.
>>
>>144442617
>couple
>half the series
newfag spotted
>>
File: 1.jpg (203KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
203KB, 600x849px
>>144442505

Freyja is middle-aged! What a cougar.
>>
>>144442565
I'd believe that if Mirage had made any sort of progress whatsoever but she hasn't.
>>
>>144442645
Accept your pale triangle a la Zero and move on.
>>
>Hayate ignoring Freyja
>Ignoring the only girl he's paid attention and fagged over for the last 16 episodes
>Ignore the girl who gave him his motivation to start chasing his dreams again
>Ignore the girl who is always inspiring him and he inspiring her to reach their dreams
>Ignore the girl who he can't see pretending to be fine when she's not without getting angry and frustrated
>Ignore the girl whom he has put his life on the line on more than one occasion just to protect her
>Ignore the girl he's stated on more than one occasion that he will protect her
>Ignore the girl who he agonized over the perfect gift to make her happy
>Ignore the girl he's always looking at fondly and as of episode 16 as a lovesick teenager
>Ignore the girl whom he recently realized his feelings may be more than just platonic
>Ignore Freyja in order to suddenly look at Mirage romantically when all he's done is support her as a friend and ignore when she's opening up to him about personal matters and then brings up Freyja as the biggest Freyjafag

Mirage will get her development but don't expect Hayate to become a Miragefag.
>>
>>144442565
Yeah it's still too early so just watch the show and enjoy current episode.
>>144442617
Can I call it Hayate's fault? I mean he didn't aware of being friendly to girl, he even hugged her.
>>
both pairings are doomed, Freya will live maybe 15 more years, Mirage will probably live to be 300

Someone is getting left behind either way
>>
Hayate just fucking ditches Mirage in the middle of their "date" and runs off to buy Freyja's present, and they think somehow that Hayate doesn't care about Freyja and will go for Mirage. Miragefags are absolutely delusional.
>>
>>144442732
>Can I call it Hayate's fault? I mean he didn't aware of being friendly to girl, he even hugged her.

Well I don't know about you, bro. But if someone has just saved my life from an explosion, I'm hugging the fuck out of them even if they're a stranger.

It's called being grateful, not leading someone on.
>>
>>144442719
FUCK I want him to be my boyfriend. no homo
>>
>>144438748
In the end of SNT the hair lose brigh
>>
>>144442758
>Mirage will probably live to be 300
They aren't elves
>>
>>144442841
Go watch SDF Macross.
>>
>>144442931
You too
>>
Is Freyja cuteness incarnate?
>>
>>144442869
Me too. Also no homo.
>Your boyfriend will never make it snow for you.
>>
>>144442869
>your boyfriend will never be a pilot
>>
>>144443022
Hoina is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>144442904
They uh, kind of are.

The Zentradi life span is literally unknown as of 2045. Britai and others were known to be hundreds of years old, and they are absurdly resilient (they can survive in pure vacuum). Death of natural causes was not a thing Zentradi know much about.

Mirage is a quarter but we already know quarters are still stupid stronk by human standards. Ranka got briefly spaced and was totally unaffected by it. Living twice as long as a regular human if anything is probably being conservative.
>>
>>144442565
I'm a HayaFre fag. But I'm a Freyja fag before that. I'm also a Hayate fag, and Mirage fag. I can't say I'm that much of a HayaMira fag yet, they need to work a bit more to convince me first. I'm most definately a Kumo fag, as well as a Kaname fag. In relation to that, I was even a MesaKana fag, but I feel like I can get behind being an AraKana fag. As a true Messer fag, I'm sure he would give his blessings. I'm Makina fag and a Reina fag, though I don't think I care enough to be a MakiRei fag. I'm also an Ernest fag and along with that an Elysion fag. I'm also a Chuck fag and a Chuck's family fag. As a Marianne fag I'm not giving up that she'll be reunited with her family in the end.
I'm no Aerial Knights fag, but I'm a Windermere fag. That place is dope. I'm of course a bit more of a Ragna fag though, best Brisingr Cluster planet, no joke. I'm also a Vordor fag. Comes from being a cat person fag. That reminds me, I'm definately a Cat Ace Papa fag. I ship him with his family.

I had a point originally, but I got lost writing down all my fag identities
>>
>>144442931
Yeah bro. I know about all your SDF references and how you use them to justify Mirage winning but I'm gonna make a simple observation.

Hikaru was a Minmayfag. Minmay looked at Hikaru as an escape, never as a serious love choice. Misa was a Hikaru fag. Hikaru realized his Minmayfagginess wasn't being properly reciprocated and begins to turn to Misa. Minmay realizes she likes Hikaru. Drama ensues but it is now too late because Hikaru has chosen Misa who was a Hikarufag and could actually offer him attention.

Now.

Hayate is a Freyjafag. Freyja is a Hayatefag. They're both fags for each other. Mirage is also a Hayatefag. But, here comes the twist. The hesitation that characterized HikaruMinmay which was what ultimately allowed Misa to win the bowl, does not exist in this case. If there's no crack between Hayate and Freyja's "relationship" then how does Mirage squeeze herself in as a better option when there's nothing that she can fix?

Shocking. I know.
>>
>>144443051
He's so perfect comparing with Hikaru. Hikaru just giving a stupid medal for Minmay while Hayate make it snow for Freyja.
>>
>>144443214
>Hayate is a Freyjafag
He isn't as of now. You're really comparing Hikaru chasing after Minmay's skirt like dog in heat to Hayate being friendly?

What a retard.
>>
>>144443245
Hayate is a faggot compared to Hikaru, Hikaru was a scumbag but he was more human as a character.
>>
>>144443202
You should probably just call yourself a Deltafag and be done with it, rather than trying to microscopically quantify and label every dimension of your faggotry like you're on tumblr.
>>
>>144443297
>Hayate isn't a Freyjafag

You clearly need to rewatch Delta.

Anyway, it was just a simple observation. Make of it what you want, I'm not here to argue with people who are set on their opinions.
>>
>>144443363
Perhaps. But "fag identity politics" is becoming so prevalent to the discourse here I Just'd
>>
>>144443354
Why? I mean even he care about Freyja the most, it didn't mean that he not care about others.
>>
>>144443560
He doesn't like him liking Freyja.
>>
Remember when everyone thought this was to be Hayate's birthday? What a nice prospect we had and full of possibilities.

Instead, kawamori or someone else's bias is making big efforts in ruining the series.
>>
>>144443652
Fuck you, last episode was perfect.
>>
>>144442841
>>144442715
I like to think this is /a/ only and not every freyjafag is this simpleton.

>>144442719
He doesn't have to be a fag for anyone, they should all be their own personas before and foremost.
>>
>>144443652
did you rike it?
>>
>>144443652
They're baiting us. They made we thought that it gonna be Freyja's birthday with she worrying about her life span. And then they betting us with Hayate's daddy issue made us thought that is gonna be Hayate's birthday with Freyja pity sing at him or Mirage cheering him up. But we got Freyja's birthday with love triangle drama insteasd. This episode was perfect though.
>>
>>144443652

>best episode yet
>unable to enjoy because of your sinking ship

Are Miragefags truly this miserable?
>>
File: kl99fy2c.jpg (95KB, 360x348px) Image search: [Google]
kl99fy2c.jpg
95KB, 360x348px
>>144443652
You seem mad.
>>
Well, I'm dropping this thread until sunday.

Freyja is beginning to disgust me and I don't want to add more fuel to it.

See you.
>>
>>144443560
Hayate and Alto are literally faggots. Hayate wears a fucking hairclip for fuck's sake.
Hikaru is relatable, with all his weaknesses and flaws he's human, and a not so shitty one at that if you disregard episodes after 27 which were never meant to be.
Also he doesn't like to suck cocks in his free time like Hayate and Alto.
>>
>>144442323
>Freyja will die so Mirage will win
15 years for a half-zent is nothing
>>
Freyja's sleeping face is nightmare fuel
>>
>>144443742
"fag" is how we convey that that's the person they care/pay attention to the most

Hayate being called a Freyjafag=he cares about Freyja the most

Freyja being called a Hayatefag=she cares about Hayate the most

Etc.

Just because you care a lot about someone doesn't mean it's a bad thing.
>>
>>144443821
>>144443826
>>144443808
>average summer poster
Season can't end soon enough.
>>
>>144443742
None of them are real people. They do what the writers have them do. And you can either like what you get, or like not watch it if you're not liking it. The people constantly bitching here about how it "should" be, are the most fucking annoying fags here, bare none. NONE.

Yes we all have opinions on how things should have gone, but keep it yourself you goddamn mongloids. Not everyone shares your stupid opinions.

I'm not saying we shouldn't speculate on how we think things will go, but I'm fucking tired of people bitching about how things should already have went. If I don't like a show, I just drop it.
>>
>>144443857
It's your own fault for ever taking this whole girl cheering war shit seriously.
>>
>>144443857
I respect and commend your attitude to not bring anymore unnecessary character hate into the thread.

See you Sunday.
>>
>>144443982
>Yes we all have opinions on how things should have gone, but keep it yourself you goddamn mongloids
Might as well shut down /a/ and 4chan as a whole then, retard.
>>
>>144441511
More like Kaname is death.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 992x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 992x850px
>>144443857
Calm down anon. Here have a cute Delta bunnies.
>>
>>144443982
Are you really this stupid to trying to make others not express their opinions in a goddamn opinion board.
Where do you think you are. What the hell is wrong with you and your mediocrity? You need everyone around to suck your dick to enjoy the day? the nerve of some people ffs.
>>
>>144443982
>like it or shut up
Freyja fans can't be this stupid, right?
This is a troll for sure.
>>
>>144443911
UHIHIHI
>>
File: 1467302822476.jpg (639KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467302822476.jpg
639KB, 1200x1500px
Gori Gori Get
>>
>>144443297
>He isn't as of now
>He wasn't satisfied by giving Freyja something material and shallow as a gift. He thought deeply of her, and how she misses her planet sometimes.
>He sighed her name as if longing in the last scene we have of him so far.
Totally not a Freyjafag anymore.
>>
>>144443928
Fag has been synonymous with "person" here for more than a decade now I would think. Like its simply how 4chan board culture refers to others. When some is an X-fag, its pretty much that they're a fan of X. But fag is pretty much interchangable with 'person' completely, in all of its uses here, including as a fan.

Like you hinted at, fag is completely neutral here by now
>>
File: freyjachart.jpg (2MB, 4800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
freyjachart.jpg
2MB, 4800x1500px
>>144444478
oh wow, that's an old chart. It doesn't even appear to sort them by episodes
>>
>>144444775
In any case thanks for the updated one. I am sorry I failed to achieve repetitious digits
>>
File: Laughs.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Laughs.gif
2MB, 500x281px
So happy to see miragefags trying so hard to defend their ship albeit their ship is already sinking hard. Miragefags living under the delusion that their character will win the triangle.
>>
>>144444907
Episode 16 just made Mirage the de-facto winner.
>>
>>144444956
how so?
>>
>>144444775
She have so many lewd face in this episode.
>>
File: 1468208424242.jpg (606KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468208424242.jpg
606KB, 1000x1000px
Why are there three different version of the first episode of Frontier? I about to start and it caught it me off guard. Are the different versions just shipbait or what?
>>
>>144445026
Freyja cashed in her love tokens too early.
>>
>>144444444
>>
>>144445086
>too early
>>
>>144445133
HOLYSHIT
>>144445066
I'm not sure too, maybe something like Delta's preview episode? There're Ranka showing up first ,Sheryl showing up first and the complete one.
>>
>>144445086
>implying this is a thing
This is retroactive reasoning. Were Freyja to win looking back we'd say: how could they still have believed in Mirage she had NO character development even at ep 16 while Freyja steamed ahead.
Were Mirage to win it would be: Of course Mirage won given they used Freyja as a spring board for Hayate to work out his feelings.

Neither interpretation is more correct than the other because this event has no bearing on the out come. Things could be blind sided at any time.

As it stands though, Freyja is winning in a big way. Eat dicks Miragefag.
>>
>>144445066
>This kills the Hoina.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10792917
>>
>>144445066
like with delta, frontier's first episode aired as special half a year early before the actualy broadcast. It had other scenes in it than the broadcast version. Its a strange practise because animators dont normally take the time to animate different scenes. Anyway, the third version of the episode is a slightly longer episode, and it includes all the scenes from both versions.

Delta is doing the same thing. The 0.89 had some minor scenes that the later episode 1 didn't, and of course episode 1 continued for about 3 minutes after 0.89 stopped. BD release will have a combined version episode with everything in it.
>>
>>144444956
>>144445026
Because she's the one feeling the love the most?

But she doesn't know it's love yet. Still counts?
>>
>>144445086
Just like Mikono, right?
>>
>>144445459
>poll name
terrible as expected
>>
File: 1442921120511.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442921120511.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>144445530
>Because she's the one feeling the love the most?
Sure.
>>
File: get good.jpg (57KB, 424x437px) Image search: [Google]
get good.jpg
57KB, 424x437px
>>144445505
Ah that's an interesting way of doing things. I didn't know that was a thing because I only picked this up at episode 10.

>>144445459
>tfw like Mirage the most
>tfw can't even be mad at Freyja winning because of the hoina
>>
>>144445577
That can't count anon. Mikono is a bowl while Zessica is a fourth wheel. Also have a romantic moment too early didn't mean she will lose too, Sheryl also have a quick move.
>>
File: marsielle.png (64KB, 280x348px) Image search: [Google]
marsielle.png
64KB, 280x348px
>>144445706
look at the size of that rune, LOOK.

runes are truly clits. They enlarge and get red when excited
>>
>>144445530
She should win but we can only wait and see if Kawamori is has it in him.
>>
>>144445530
Nigga, Freyja let Hayate touch her rune
that's love as fuck
>>
>>144445799
Fuck, I wish Freyja being firlty like Sheryl. I want to see her teasing a boi with her rune.
>>
>>144445799
Instead of "Touch Fluffy Tail" it's "Touch Flashy Rune"
>>
>>144444956
I see 16 as a turning point more than that.

Like expect her to act very different from now on.

She's best girl so I hope she wins, but we can only wait.
>>
>>144444530
He is not in love with anyone. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>144446156
Same here.

Freyja is a brat and I don't like brats.
>>
File: 1461671566518.png (318KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461671566518.png
318KB, 479x600px
>>144446224
>>
>>144445530
>But she doesn't know it's love yet. Still counts?
If anything it's really shitty level of writing, Hayate doesn't have any feelings for Mirage, Mirage didn't have any feelings for him but now since some poeple pushed her she suddenly got some and is in the triangle, even so much she cries at seeing Hayate and Freyja interacting now...

It's idiotic, it's like the writer was forced to make a triangle he didn't want and did it in the leaziest possible way with just writing Mirage suddenly have feelings for Hayate for no reason just to be in the triangle happening now.
>>
Haven't checked thi after ep 8, how are Hoina doing now? Who will win the bowl?
>>
>>144446691
>if the writer is as shit then anything can happen for no reason
She's entirely capable of winning regardless of what our local fools try to make believe.
>>
>>144446893
>being this delusional
>>
>>144446818
Hoina's leading after ep 16. But triangle still hasn't been called yet, Mirage might might "might" make a comeback. It all depends on the next few eps.
>>
That facial expression from mirage.
>>
After this episode I can see why Hayate's VA is such a big Miragefag and why he said she's a very good girl.
>>
>>144447083
Yeah, I know. It's pity
>>
>>144446915
And point proven.
>>
>>144446915
>>144447126
>>144446818
See:
>>144445318
>>
>>144446893
while technically true, i think the main argument he was making is that her winning now for no reason, is that it's just one hell of an asspull

We have 10 more episodes, less than half of the show, and obviously things are going to start to ramp up towards the final conflict so every episode from here on now, can't and won't be devoted to the love triangle.

This means that in order for a Mirage win to come across as not an asspull, they need to develop it. It needs to have grounds to stand on , on its own merits.

I'm not saying it cannot happen. I'm saying they need to start acting on it decisively, and do it soon, if that is truly the direction they intend to take it in. Or, you know, have her win for no reason. But that'd seem like an asspull
>>
>>144445318
>freyjafags cant help being retarded
message received
>>
>>144447273
Yeah, next few eps are key. This episode was a turning point, but for what we don't know yet.

If the Freyja focus carries on as it has done all series, then Kawamori is ending the triangle early for once and it's a Freyja end.

If Mirage's characterisation gets focus, and it's not her moving away from the triangle (mainly if she gets something as romantic as the snow scene) then it'll be a Mirage end.
>>
http://e-stone.victormusicarts.jp/minoringo/archives/965

Minoringo's entry about this episode. It seems like this is the episode she said was her favourite for now. God Bless You and the other song that Freyja sang must also be among her favourites because she says she loves them a lot.
>>
>>144443214
>if there is no crack
There isnt a crack but a nuke - does that count too?
>>
>Freyja has feelings for Hayate
>Hayate has feelings for Freyja
And Miragefags still believe than Mirage may win. Hilarious.
>>
I bet all the Freyjafags celebrating always pick the girl who loses in the end in other works and always ask themselves how that was possible.
>>
>>144447503
>for now
So there is another episode that means it's her favourite later on?
>>
>>144447478
I keep thinking she'll play a big role at cheering up Hayate once he finds whatever truth Arad is hinding about his dad. Freyja too, but Mirage may be in a better position because she knows firsthand what it's like to feel weighted down by your family's legacy (she tried to in this episode but Hayate is for now unconcerned about this link between him and his father). Also, for now Mirage is the one who is there for him when he's dealing with heavier stuff like killing his first enemy or Messer's issue.
>>
>>144447678
That's Miragefags, though. I bet they were Zessicafags.
>there's still 10 episodes left, I'm sure Zessica will win!
>>
This scene makes me want to protect her smile!
>>
>>144447694
No, it means that up until ep 22, the last she recorded when she said this, ep 16 is the one she likes the most.
>>
>>144447743
I want to protect her smile
>>
>>144447743
Stop streaming and posting that shit, faggot.
>>
>>144447719
>>144447478
You are all are thinking this but nobody is sayiog it.

It feels like they are just gonna use Hayate 's dad dropping the bomb to create DRAMA with Freyja once again. Of course it will all rest into her shoulders to reach a peacefull resolution with a new song.

I really truly want to believe they are not treating their audience like imbeciles with such simpleton plot points but the trend so far is not doing them any favors.
>>
>>144447521
Yeah, the nuke could easily be the crack that allows Mirage to nudge in between them.

Or it could be that, while it'll strain the relationship a bit, they'll weather it and by doing so their relationship be stronger than ever. If Kawamori is going for an UNDERSTANDING end with humans and windies, then them overcoming all the bad history between them and still having a good relationship will mirror how humans and windies will eventually get past all the bad blood between them and put an end to the cycle of hate between the two races.

But we really need to wait and see how the next few eps go.
>>
>>144447755
Ok, thanks mate. I can see why it's her favourite.
Do you happen to know when we are getting the full versions of her new songs?
>>
>>144447503
Oh my. This sheds some light one some previous comments she made in a magazine. She said seh would sing the song of a person she likes very much. We all thought it meant she would sing a cover of a previous macross song. A lot of us thought it would seikan hikou, because we know she's a fan of Nakajima Megumi. But this line here:

>大好きな坂本真綾さん作詞の歌が歌えて
>I got to sing the song made by Sakamoto Maaya that I like very much

So the episode she was talking about as the one episode she would like above most others, was episode 16.
>>
>>144447755
Well, I don't it's possible to create more intimate scene with Hayate and Freyja than we got in this episode. The next step is only baby making and I don't think they will show it.
>>
>>144447719
Maybe mirage will become more of a mentor to hayate and helping him deal with his own conflicts and issues. Thus roles have been reversed.
>>
I hope Mirage goes Griffith route in ending.
>>
>>144447803
how else then can he bait you
>>
I don't care what kind of fag you're, but what Mirage need is personal development, when she get it, it doesn't matter she win or lose the "Hayatebowl" anymore.

It's not really that complicated, though the problem is, the show only have 10 episodes left, i don't really have faith that they still have time to develop her.
>>
>>144447906
That's pretty nice of her. I can't wait for the full version. I'm sure Maaya did a good job because only the few lyrics we listened to its very good and I might like it more than Giraffe Blues.
>>
>>144447755
So any comments or feedback from mirage's seiyu? She seems to be completely non-existent in the anime scene.
>>
>>144447678
I was for Misa. I wasn't for anyone in 7 because it had no mentionable romance. Except I kinda shipped Komilia when I saw the movie. I never though the Frontier series ended ambigiously, It was pretty clear win for Sheryl. I probably did like Mao more than Sara, but Sara was way hotter and I couldn't for the life of me picture Mao and Shin together. I don't think I ever cared for the triangle in plus, but I liked both Isamu and Guld, the latter because of his selfsacrifice in the end.
>>
>Same roles,
>Same triangle,
>Same end
>>
>>144448287
nice try
>>
>>144448287
This must be a reverse troll.
>>
The discussions here are getting boring and boring. All I see here is reused topics and repetitive arguments.
>>
Why is Mirage so fucking ugly?
>>
>放送前の瀬戸ちゃん→熱望していたマクロスでヒロイン役!しかもジーナス家のキャラで嬉しい!

>ミラージュの活躍は?
>瀬戸「なんだろ?(何もない)」
>新人鈴木「めっちゃデレますよねw(恋愛面でも戦闘面でもフレイアしか見せ場ないから意味ねーけどな!)」

Seeing how Asami Seto(Mirage's VA) feels from the interview, it's likely that she won't go to any Macross Delta event unless it's a event that she already signed the contract.
>>
>>144448434
Welcome to generals.
>>
>>144448465
welp
>>
File: wowow.webm (662KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wowow.webm
662KB, 1280x720px
Because she dies young.
>>
>>144447848
>It feels like they are just gonna use Hayate 's dad dropping the bomb to create DRAMA with Freyja once again.

Honestly, if it causes DRAMA between Freyja and Hayate, a hayafrey end is practically confirmed.

The theme of Hayate not being able to "reach" Freyja has been in several eps now. With ep 16 showing us that Hayate is getting warm and fuzzy feelings for her, any DRAMA between them could be the wake up call he needs to realise that he doesn't want to lose her. Hence him finally putting some effort into actually making the connection (which on her end happened in ep 13 with her song "reaching" him) mutual. If they really wanted to be heavy handed with the symbolism they could have him actually managing to successfully physically reach her.

A strong Hayafrey union resulting from bomb DRAMA = physical bridge between two warring species = them becoming the Max and Milia of Delta and leading both races into a new era of peace.

Heck, Mirage has already brought up the Max/Milia connection in regards to Freyja already.

Or the drama could tear them apart, or Hayate could never reach Freyja, in which case Mirage end. BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT
>>
>>144448120
Remember when Mirage was completely shit pilot and she worried about it a lot? And then she talked with Kaname who was in a somewhat similar position completely outshined by Mikumo and Freyja. And then after that conversation Mirage accepted the fact that she didn't have natural skill as Hayate, but just like Kaname she couldn't give up and she would continue fighting. She was going to try and find what she was good at. That was all in episode 12. But obviously completely retarded shipperfag like you missed all that development.

Miragefags love to scream that "I just want Mirage to git gud". Why? And how? Their completely dead brain is filled with nothing but shounen tropes when a character suddenly discovers a secret ability and becomes OP in a single episode just because. That's not how it works in real life. That would be the real shitty writing they love to complain about. And actually even if Mirage suddenly became a super good pilot they would be disappointed. Because the only thing they want is Mirage to win the bowl.

Miragefags are cancer and they do not deserve anything.
>>
>>144448465
Did she feel disappointed as well in regards of episode 16? I really want to hear her thoughts about Mirage and her character as a whole.
>>
File: 57553286_p1_master1200.jpg (821KB, 886x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57553286_p1_master1200.jpg
821KB, 886x1200px
>>144448435
Hey now, she may be a loser, but she's a pretty good looking loser.
>>
>>144448521
>How dare people discuss latest episode for more than 2 days!
>>
>>144448666
I already brought this up threads ago and no one responded to it
>>
>>144448465
Woah, what the hell happened? I mean I get her but this seriously means she is really disappointed with how her character is been treated.
>>
>>144448803
Because it's shitposting
>>
>>144448695
I remember someone posted 2 interview with Asami Seto, of course she won't directly said she feel disappointed, but it feels like it when she said "i don't know why Mirage in love with Hayate" and "i'm not sure was there any Mirage's moment".
>>
>>144448465
Sorry but can anyone have pity on me and translate this please? I wanna know what it says too
>>
File: 1341790915968.png (10KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1341790915968.png
10KB, 408x286px
How do I get into Macross? Mindset-wise. Should I approach it like Symphogear or something?

I'm considering watching it from the first series.
>>
>>144448666
Tell that to people who like or pity or disappointed for Mirage in this world, including her seiyuu.
>>
>>144448850
>>144448876
She knows from the inside
>>
>>144448876
Yeah, I remember that too.
Holy shit man, I like Asami and it's sad to see her like this. Of course you can't do nothing about it and she also can't but still.
>>
>>144447503
It's a pretty damn cute post all through.
>「ためらい バースデイ」

>フレイアの大好きと、私の大好きが詰まった、大好きなお話です。

>ミラージュにとって、ハヤテにとって、そして何よりフレイアにとって、大切なきっかけになるであろうこのお話で、大好きな北川勝利さん作詞作曲の歌、大好きな坂本真綾さん作詞の歌が歌えて、本当に幸せです。

>見てくださった方、いかがでしたか?

>これから見てくださる方、ぜひ楽しみにしていてくださいね。

>フレイアは、1日も一瞬も、無駄になんてできない。

>だけどその分、短い時間の中に、きっと誰よりもぎゅっとぎゅっとたくさんの想いが、その小さな胸に、詰まってるんだと思います。

フレイア、お誕生日おめでとう。

>これからもよろしくね

>Hesitant birthday
>It's story that I love filled with Freyja's love as well as my own.

>To Mirage, To Hayate and most of all to Freyja its a story that will become an important starting point I think. The song written by Kitagawa Shori that I like very much, The song written by Sakamoto Maaya who I like very much that I got to sing, I'm truly happy.

>For those that saw it, what did you think?

>For those that have yet to see it, please look forward to it

>Freyja cannot afford to waste a single day or a single moment.

>But because of that, in her short time, she is surely filled with more feelings inside her small chest than anyone else.

>Freyja, Happy Birthday

>Best regards
>>
>>144448927
Watch anything that looks interesting to you.
>>
>>144448791
>24/7 circlejerk but totally not a general, guys!
Retard.
>>
>>144448978
What do you mean?
>>
>>144448850
>>144448876
I don't get why she'd so disappointed though.

Aren't the VAs told who'll win the triangle / how much screentime their character is getting from when they sign up?

The only reason I'm seeing for her being disappointed is if she thought it'll be a close triangle like Frontier where both girls get roughly equal screentime, and instead was blindsided with this onesided triangle we're getting right now.
>>
>>144449013
Minori you're too precious for this world. Truly a person deserving of being the voice of our precious GoriGori.
>>
>>144449094
Even the VA where rused

sasuga Kawamori
>>
>>144449094
>Aren't the VAs told who'll win the triangle / how much screentime their character is getting from when they sign up?

Not really, sometimes VA doesn't even know his/her character will die til he/she get the script of that character's death episode.
>>
>>144448287
Is this Kawamori's idea of balanced development?

Because the side who choose to live with the songs will have enough happiness in her/his life already surrounded of music and love.

So the other side who lives with military hardships deserves the family ending much more so he/she gets exactly that.
>>
>>144449094
When she got offer to voice one of Macross characters who was also Jenius she probably though she will be the second coming of Milia. Turns out Mirage is completely different kind of character with completely different role.
>>
>>144449094
I'm pretty sure they aren't told who will win or how it will play out. They only find out as they're recording.

As far as we know they've recorded until episode 22 so for Mirage's VA to be disappointed points to Mirage's character still getting shafted until the 22 point mark. If you were a VA and you knew your character gets better further into the story, you wouldn't be disappointed and instead say things like "I'm cheering for her! Stay strong Mirage" because you know things will get better.
>>
>>144449094
No, they don't know much and it depends on the character. Remember that Messer's seiyuu, Uchiyama Kouki, learned Messer would die the day he went to record the episode.

I'm sure Minoringo knows the most of all of them but even she doesn't know everything. I can't say what Asami knows but whatever it is, it's either because of how her character is been treated so far or/and how this will keep on going.
>>
>>144449235
Pretty much.
This is not prime literature you know,
>>
>>144438475
It's really interesting how every single detail in this show, matters. Right down to the logo on Mikumo's casual shirt. The triangles on her shirt was also the triangles on the necklaces Hayate and Mirage were looking at when shopping for a gift for freyja. I wonder what that symbol means
>>
>>144449235
That's a really stupid point you're making.

"You should clearly win love because your life is shitty and you have nothing else going for you! "
>>
>>144449094
If she was disappointed, it could mean that mirage is not treated the way it should be in the story. She knows mirage better than anyone of us here since she is the VA. Therefore, having her feeling disappointed is not something to be taken lightly.
>>
>>144449251
I'm not even sure she knew who Milia was. Contrary to popular belief seiyuu's haven't watched every anime every made
>>
>>144436834
Half way past expiration date.
>>
>>144449013
It's very nice.
>>
>>144449379
She explicitly stated she was happy to voice one of Jeniuses. So maybe she expected Mylene, who knows. But the point is that VA is disappointment not with Mirage's treatment, but her overall secondary role in this show.
>>
>>144449269
Why would her saying "Stay strong Mirage" be an absolute indicator that things are only going south for Mirage? In a way it seems Mirage at this point is at her low point. From when the interview was made, people would read it just prior to this. So her encouragment for Mirage to stay strong, is still fresh in people's memories as they see what is likely her lowest point.

Even if it's not true, what she said is no gospel on how things will turn out.
>>
>>144439646
I love how they included Mikumo in the back
>>
>>144447803
But it's fun when you autisto-out.
>>
File: 1467404681391-1.jpg (340KB, 761x641px) Image search: [Google]
1467404681391-1.jpg
340KB, 761x641px
>>144448435
Even as a Freyjafag I think you're full of shit. Space elf is hot as fuck.
>>
>>144449351

>>144449327
It is what it is, already happened.

Minmay should have won, there was no triangle for the first 24 episodes, only Hikaru and Minmay, and Misa make a like of her own.
>>
>>144449235
That's some fucking shit tier level reasoning there. Some kind of hardship accounting? Also I love how you just gloss over the fact that Walkure are employed by the same company, fight the same war and put their life on the line just as much.
>>
File: boner what are you doing.png (15KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
boner what are you doing.png
15KB, 223x200px
>>144439646
>bogue face when
>>
>>144449629
Might be a good point to compensate. We can only evaluate what he has already done.
>>
>>144449013
I wanna see her smile in joy.
>>
HayaFre forever. Mirage I will take for myself, and none of you faggots can stop me.
>>
File: CUT.jpg (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
CUT.jpg
101KB, 960x540px
>>
>>144449629
>>144449351
Calm you tits. He's not even theorizing only describing past facts.
>>
>>144449515
While it is no gospel of truth as you said, if Mirage's VA, the person who knows her most up until episode 22 and knows what happens until that point, is disappointed, it's an indicator of how things have progressed for Mirage up to the point. But like you say, it's not absolute but you can't brush it off either.
>>
>>144443060
Son of a bitch ;_;
>>
File: sport.jpg (233KB, 1199x899px) Image search: [Google]
sport.jpg
233KB, 1199x899px
>>
>>144449269
Alto's VA spoke once about the confession scene before disappearing.
They were all handed the script s on the last minute and recorded separately without witnesses.
>>
>>144449628
Minmay lost the moment her pacifist cousin turned up.
>>
>>144449977
Disappointed in what? You can't even fucking read japanese and make some retarded assumptions based on what other non-moonspeakers pull from their asses.
>>
>>144449874
brutal
>>
File: 1468364627877.jpg (40KB, 313x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468364627877.jpg
40KB, 313x540px
>>144450041
The swetest love story that couldn't be.
>>
>>144449874
Did i miss something?
>>
earthlings genocide when m8's?
>>
>>144450269
It's from the CUT magazine. I'm trying to find the cover: one side has Walkureand on the other side it's an iphone add with jellyfishes.
>>
>>144450105
Damn bro, calm your tits. It's an expression of opinion. If you can't handle people saying what they think then maybe you shouldn't be here. Anyway, stick to your own reasoning and I'll stick to mine. It's not like anyone is attacking you.
>>
Still heavily pushing Mikumo, but the figures for the two female characters of Delta look Decent. I think a lot of ppl have a hard time drawing Mikumo's face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=215&v=_hILYr6_ssU
>>
File: NUNSHIT BTFO.jpg (171KB, 607x1391px) Image search: [Google]
NUNSHIT BTFO.jpg
171KB, 607x1391px
>>144450302
Already happening.
>>
>>144450302
Even Arad thinks that the bomb was justified. Eat shit, windnigger.
>>
File: Cn0BR5_UMAI_F01.jpg (198KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cn0BR5_UMAI_F01.jpg
198KB, 1200x960px
@edamame_9
>>
>>144450489
Sure, NUNSfag.
>>
>>144449013
After seeing so much negativity from shit posting and other things, it's nice to see a post that's the polar opposite, even though it was made somewhere else completely.

I really hope all the characters get satisfying ends in this one.
>>
File: cutt.jpg (154KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cutt.jpg
154KB, 1200x675px
>>144449874
This is also from the CUT magazine
>>
File: CnBS1XcVYAELCZG.jpg (261KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
CnBS1XcVYAELCZG.jpg
261KB, 1200x960px
>>
Mirage will win. Freyja's relationship with Hayate is going to fast. Did you notice how Freyja's slipped away from Hayate's reach when playing on the snow?
>>
>>144450514
>beautiful
>>
>>144450514
>Happy
>Longing
>Lost
Brutal.
>>
File: Cn0RRLxVIAQJnXV.jpg (122KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cn0RRLxVIAQJnXV.jpg
122KB, 899x1200px
>>144450446
>>
>>144450595
Minorin/Freyja lifts everyone's spirits. You can be a Miragefag but don't hate the Hoina for being a sweet girl.
>>
File: blah.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>144450610
>>
>>144450616
They could certainly go that way. Yes. All I ask for is that Hayate/Mirage gets some worthy development for this to be believable.
>>
>>144450610
>those tits
That green haired lesbian has some amazing taste
>>
>>144450610
Why does Kaname always looks like she's mildly uncomfortable?
>>144450656
Mikumo pantsu?
>>
>>144450712
>>>/u/
>>
>>144450727
They're totally not lesbians. Yep.
>>
>>144450677
I trule love both of them.
>>
>>144450738
>what is friendship
>>>/u/
And never come back yurishitter.
>>
>>144450610
Mikumo and Reina share the same face format, while Makina and Freyja also share the same face format.

Kaname is a mixture i'm guessing?
>>
Are Windermeme Japan? Small island nation trying to conquer the world, also got nuked.
>>
>>144450689
interest. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>144450712
Reirei is the moest walkure! Kawaii~
>>
>>144449013
She is such a nice person. I hope the best for her career, both voice acting and singing.
>>
>>144450689
Damn. Reina and Makina will have a traumatic event? please no
>>
>>144450902
Stop pulling things out of your ass. That text is talking about Kaname/Messer.
>>
>>144450677
That's gonna depend on several factors.
>>
>>144450718
Mikumo goes nopan.>>144450738
>>
>>144450689
So, Kaname VA was a bit of a MesaKana fan. And Kawamori being Kawamori (if it indeed was his doing) led to Messer VA listen in on Kaname VA's recording. His line "Please sing, Kaname san" are words she cannot forget and they stung her very hard.
>>
Does anyone have more photos or reports from the interviews on Cut magazine? I read on twitter the Walküre talk was especially funny. They discussed stuff about ikemen, abs, Minorin went into full Boguefag mode again and Kiyonon said something funny about Keith.
>>
>>144451326
Holyshit he's a monster. Bravo Kawamori
I wonder how will Kaname's VA feel when Kawas makes Kaname/Arad a reality for good.
I bet it's like when Chrom Chrom's a FemRobin inside against the player's will.
>>
>>144451819
> Minorin went into full Boguefag mode again
I need this.

Excuse my stupidly here, but who is Kiyonon?
>>
>>144451986
Kaname's VA
>>
>>144451326
Fucken depression after Kiyonon has her husbando die despite singing with all of her heart.
Kiyonon/Messer is the actual OTP.
>>
>>144451819
Who spoke on Mikumo? Ami or JUNNA?
>>
>>144448927
Its a story about teens put in dire situations. Where they come out on top by singing and fighting together to save their world.
>>
>>144452095
Minorin/Bogue
Kiyonon/Messer
Seto/Keith
Nozomiru/Roid
So far.
>>
>>144452240
I can imagine Kiyonon being all "kyaaaaa!" when she saw the handsome guy her character was paired with, then a "nani kore?" worthy of Nonon when she learned her character will actually end up with an old man.
>>
>>144452240
Yuuma/Mirage.

I didn't know Seto likes Keith.
>>
File: 1447426709289.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447426709289.png
457KB, 600x450px
>Freyja
>I love you you are like the sister I never had

>YFW
>>
>>144452451
>they are actually half-siblings
>Gori gori~ my father gave me this player hoina~
>>
>>144452580
>This is the only way Mirage can win
Talk about consolation prize.
>>
>>144452451
Ayyyy lmao

Nnever seen any anime where this happens. You have any examples?
>>
File: 58009637_p0.png (484KB, 600x821px) Image search: [Google]
58009637_p0.png
484KB, 600x821px
>>
File: 1468857838829.png (687KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468857838829.png
687KB, 1280x720px
>>144453556
>>
When will doujins come out?
>>
>>144453752
after comiket
>>
>>144448465
Any anon that can help a non runespeaking anon out? Running the translate through google does not convey the message.
>>
>>144453814
I hope we get at least one of VarMesser/Kaname.
>>
It's not only Mirage, i feel that all the other characters need to be fleshed out a more.
>>
>>144454140
impossible, that would take away screentime from Freyja
>>
>>144455382
Give them one more chance.at least i tell that myself
>>
>>144452580
Its like pottery
>>
>>144453915
>Seto-chan before broadcast→The hotly anticipated Macross Heroine role! Even better, it's a character in the Jenius family!

>So how has Mirage been performing in the show?
>Seto「I wonder? (She's done nothing)」
>Newbie Suzuki「She's turning seriously dere isn't she lol (But it doesn't really matter since Freyja stands out more in battle and in romance!)」

Something like that.
>>
File: 1468450939214.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468450939214.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>144456614
>Freyja stands out more in battle
Fuck, she does, by her buffs. Hayate + Mirage would've never taken down SHIROKISHI but Hayate + Freyja-buffs did.
>mfw the Bard makes all the difference.
>>
>>144456614
>She's done nothing
She's lying. In the previous interview she said that Mirage is blushing a lot. That's not nothing.
>>
>>144448465
Fucking gross. I know I won't be expending a single dollar this time.
>>
Mirage will win the Hayate Bowl! I know it in my heart!
>>
Just a reminder. 5 stages of grief.

1. Denial
>"Mirage will win!", "Older girl always wins!", "She will get her episode soon!"

2. Anger <- some miragefags are still here
>"It's bad writing", "She was supposed to be one of the main heroines, they lied to us!"

3. Bargaining <- majority of miragefags are here now
>"Hayate is gay so it doesn't count as a loss", "I just want her to get good", "At least give her"

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

The faster you move to stage 5 the better these threads will be.
>>
>>144456887
>freyjafags are this poor
>>
>>144456699
>In the previous interview she said that Mirage is blushing a lot. That's not nothing.

Anon...
>>
>>144456887
mediocrefag please
>>
>>144456614
This is typical delusional fujoshitpost paraphrasing. I was looking at some of these threads before and it was obvious that a lot of the anti posters were disillusioned women who liked MesaKana.
>>
85. ***,481 *,*59,380 Macross Δ OP/ED "Ichido dake no Koi nara / Rune ga Pika tto Hikattara" by Walküre (Mikumo Δ JUNNA, Freyja Δ Minori Suzuki, Kaname Δ Kiyono Yasuno, Makina Δ Nozomi Nishida, Reina Δ Nao Touyama)

>*7. *15,105 *,*92,632 Walküre "Walkure Attack!"

Did we talk about these updates already?
>>
>>144456614
>So how has Mirage been performing in the show?
>Seto「I wonder? (She's done nothing)」
So she's just as good as Mylene, at least she's not annoying.
>>
File: 58007664_p0_master1200.jpg (212KB, 480x634px) Image search: [Google]
58007664_p0_master1200.jpg
212KB, 480x634px
My GoriGori heart~
>>
This >>144456981.
Miragefags are just plain shitposters. Here's the original interview: >>143777129 and the source of Seto's "I wonder" line. That "nothing" was added by butthurt nipponese miragefag, it's not in the original (and that's why it's in brackets). Also there is no disappointment there, they all were laughing during that interview.
>>
File: 1468379449774.jpg (38KB, 440x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468379449774.jpg
38KB, 440x700px
>>144456887
I'm in depression right now desu
>>
>>144445530
>Because she's the one feeling the love the most?
>Let's Hayate touch her rune no problems in direct contrast to the other times where she called him a pervert (indicating there is some sort of lewd aspect to it)
>Literally gives Hayate "fuck me" eyes while blushing hard
>But no man, she's not feeling anything there at all
>>
File: 57591345_p0_master1200.jpg (280KB, 480x754px) Image search: [Google]
57591345_p0_master1200.jpg
280KB, 480x754px
Why are they so cute?!
>>
>>144457540
Their hairs are even complementary colors.
>>
>>144449013
>The song written by Sakamoto Maaya who I like very much that I got to sing, I'm truly happy.
Wait God Bless You was Sakamoto?

This is SO much better than Triangler holy shit
>>
>>144449628
>Minmay should have won
Whoooaaaaaa no.
>>
>>144457396
Don't get depressed dude the development its a little stupid somehow but keep watching for a while longer, who know when the narrative might improve.

Still you are better than this cringe >>144457520
>>
>>144457076
Old news.
>>
File: 1465223780870.png (30KB, 580x283px) Image search: [Google]
1465223780870.png
30KB, 580x283px
>>144451326
>I recorded AXIA which appears as the insert song in episode 10 right after I finished voice acting for the episode
>Messer, I sang this song only for you
>Messer, because of you my soul hurts
>>
>>144457856
Then the show just forgets about him because he's not Freyja.
>>
>>144457819
I'm really getting sick of you people thinking the narrative is bad because your girl isn't winning.

Wanting her to get more character development I can understand but anything else like "Why isn't this more equal" as if Kawamori has never done this kind of triangle before is retarded
>>
>>144457919
just shut up.
>>
>>144457948
No.
>>
>>144457919
Oh yeah, because Roy, Kakizaki and Michel were brought up so many times after they died.

Where was their funeral episodes?
>>
>>144456614
I thought the VAs were not allowed to make critics of any kind in Japan.

Tells you something.
>>
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/20/macross-delta-scrambles-first-screenshots-show-off-three-stage-transformation/

>Macross Delta Scramble is due out for PS Vita in Japan on October 20. It will launch in both a 6,100 yen standard edition and 9,000 yen “Run Pika Sound Edition.”
>>
>>144457919
What a waste of a good character for the sake of nothing.
>>
>>144457994
Retard
>>144457320
>>
>>144457919
To be fair, his ship with Kaname is only second in fanart to HayaFre.
And it still gets made.
>>
>>144458034
Way to rewrite history

>Implying people gave a shit about Messer before the show started focusing on him
>Implying people weren't complaining about how every battle was looking the same with Messer and Keith always eye fucking
>>
File: 57240819_p0_master1200.jpg (128KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
57240819_p0_master1200.jpg
128KB, 480x340px
>>144457569
Hahaha yes. Their fold waves and character associated colors are blue and orange (complementary colors that when fused together produce a white light). And in their respective teams, Hayate is the Blue Siegfried while Freyja is the red Walkure. Blue and red.

Anyway. I need this fanart/scene to happen in the anime!
>>
>>144458129
Hayate's now the ShiniValk tho'.
But I get your point, it's like they were even designed to be together.
>>
>>144458129
>Hayate is the Blue Siegfried
Grey now
>>
>>144457396
I want to fuck a space elf
>>
>>144457648
No, God Bless You was by Kitagawa Shori.

Sakamoto did the lyrics for the song during the mall scene where Hayate momentarily resonated with her.
>>
>>144458214
>the song during the mall scene
The song Freyja sang during the mall scene*
>>
>>144458187
>>144458129

I do genuinely wonder if Hayate will keep on using Messer's siegfried. I get that him using it against Keith was like revenge but I'd like Hayate to go back to his original siegfried now. Mostly because I love blue and for sentimental reasons (his first VF).
>>
1. Hikaru's confession to Misa in DYRL
2. This snow scene+God Bless You
3. Alto and Sheryl "final" kiss in episode 24 of F
4. Hikaru and Minmay's date in DYRL
5. Gigil sacrificing himself for Sivil in 7

Top five best romance scenes in Macross IMO (I had to think about this because surprisingly there isn't a whole lot of them)
>>
>>144458365
If I had to guess, they will probably do a reverse of episode 13 or something similar to F episode 25 in Delta's last episode where it gets destroyed but "Hey we have another spare" and he gets his blue Valk for one last run (skull mark included)
>>
walkure attack sucks
>>
>>144458205
Daily reminder that no one asked her out
>>
>>144458034
It's a mess and the freyjacucks are mostly not even worth replying desu.
>>
>>144458443
No you
>>
>>144458365
Well it kinda blew up into pieces so they'll either have to buy him a new siggy or just paint the ShiniValk blue.
>>
>>144458432
I wish he would get an upgraded model. Something similar to Alto switching to YF-29.
>>
Can you imagine Messer at one point "Hey, can I get a Grim Reaper painted on my Siegfried? I want to look cool."
>>
>>144458631
It's kinda weird for Messer's personality.
But I bet it happened right after he found out he would be working for Walkure, defending his waifu. He asked for the livery to call for a little attention from his waifu.
>>
>>144458630
Oooh, an upgrade would definitely be nice. And have it be blue because blue is awesome and it's his hair color. Oh god, do you think the carpet matches the drapes?
>>
>>144458630
>Alto switching to YF-29.
That was the movie and also the movie has to, you know, sell new models and shit
>>
>>144458713
>Messer-kun, you're being assigned to Platoon Delta where you will help protect the members of Walkure.
>I understand. Thank you.
>....
>Yes, Julio-san. I'd like to make a request, can you paint a Grim Reaper on my VF? There's someone I need to impress.
>>
>>144458034
I can feel your disappointment oldfag. Don't hope for much but keep hoping for a little while longer.
>>
>>144457822
Well I'm bringing it up because at this rate it could possibly do better than Frontier's first OST
>>
>>144458631
That would be weird knowing how Messer was haha, maybe it was the maintenance crew that put the emblem because of Messer's nickname, "Shinigami"

>>144458630
I'd like for Hayate to get a VF-31F or C painted blue obviously, and with a new emblem or no embelm at all (the Shinigami one does not fit him IMO)
>>
>>144458828
Hnnng, Mesah-kun so moe~
>>
It'd be nice if the next time the VF's are brought out they are updated to fit their new formation. Mirage's changed to 02 and Hayate's blue and with the 04.

Or like that one anon said, that for the final battle Messer's VF is put in storage and Hayate gets a new blue VF. That'd be tight.
>>
>>144458733
Freyja, plz. Your rune is blindingly bright.
Act your age.
>>
>>144458905
I like this version better: >>144458828
>>
>>144458792
>implying Bamco would refuse from producing another model for TV
Also Siegfried is just not suitable for Delta's finale. It should be something heavy like YF-29 with 4 engines and shitton of missile pods to allow Hayate to go full exterminatus against Windniggers.
>>
>>144459217
More like some high maneuverability Valk for his dance moves to return.
>Immelman dance again: never.
>>
>>144459217
>to allow Hayate to go full exterminatus against NUNShit
Fixed.
>>
So Hayate's famous for his Immelman Dance but I bet you that on the dancefloor he dances like Drake in Hotline Bling.

I need this. Please don't take it away from me.
>>
>>144459263
The fights are too serious for him to do his dancing thing anymore. Maybe he'll do it in the last episode
>>
Did he even do the Immelman turn?
>>
>>144457540
I want to see 30-something Hayate mourning her death.
>>
>>144459288
Reminder that Arad helps NUNS to hide the truth about the nuke which means it was justified.
>>
>>144458832
It's hard to tell really. Downloads are a bigger thing now and so is Amazon so I don't see there being much of an increase in the numbers of sales being registered on oricon, no matter how the series picks up.
In other news, barring any major cancellations, there ought to probably be around 12-13k sales for the first volume from Amazon according to stalker, which can't factor in preorders from outlets like gamers or sofmap.
>>
>>144459479
Or he had no choice otherwise because higherups told him not to
>>
>>144459557
Yeah but that's the BDs. I was talking about comparing F's first OST "Nyan Fro" to Walkure Attack
>>
>>144443652
This was a great episode. Progress on all plot fronts, some comedy, some foreboding, two new song, and the snow scenes were well-done.
>>
>>144444775
>skipping the reaction faces in 16
Still cute but what about appreciating art the fun things her face does?
>>
Hayate doing the Immelman dance seems like the perfect scene to end the anime on.

Hey, here's to hoping it's a callback to that scene in episode 5 where he and Freyja flew over Ragna while Freyja sang and he danced. That'd be like the perfect way to end it, in my eyes.
>>
Why is Freyja so sweaty?
>>
>>144459979
>Hayate doing the Immelman dance seems like the perfect scene to end the anime on.
I agree.

>Keith is captured for the tribunal and inevitable execution. He is speculating from Elysion's bridge the final seconds of Windermere
>NUNS transport ships are evacuating all cute windermerian girls
>rest of the fleet are nuking every square inch of the planet leaving absolutely nothing alive
>Hayate is doing the Immelman dance before Elysion to mock Keith
>>
>>144460251
NUNSfags' fanfics are getting more and more bizarre.
>>
>>144459994
Too much fat.
>>
File: 1442043887048.png (334KB, 559x587px) Image search: [Google]
1442043887048.png
334KB, 559x587px
I can't wait for the delicious asshurt when kumo kumo's powers weaken and Freyja takes the ace role.
>>
>>144451225
Look closely. She wears pantsu.
>>
>>144460692
>Oh great! Another point for Freyja! Macross Freyja is at it again! I just don't understand why Freyja has to take the role of the Ace. Kaname has been around longer so she deserves to step up. It's not like only Freyja has fold waves! Who cares if hers are the strongest?!
>Such shitty writing! I can't believe it. If Freyja was going to be the Ace anyway like WHY EVEN PUT MIKUMO IS THE STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It's going to be delicious asshurt all around. Im excited
>>
>>144460825
We also need a romantic scene between Kaname and Arad where they're bonding over what they like the most about the Hoiners.
>>
New
>>144461224
>>144461224
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.