[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Explain this shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 28

File: 1334328811577.jpg (666KB, 2500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334328811577.jpg
666KB, 2500x1000px
Explain this shit.
>>
>>118108731
huge gap between salary, number of workers and shitload of money used on marketing.

Now leave.
>>
Paycheck for the actors.
>>
>>118108731
Which one of the two scenes is actually animated?
Left.
>>
>>118108731
One has pretty backgrounds and art but many still shots while the other has a simple art style but more fluid animation

There, it's been explained retard.
>>
One is more popular because it doesn't exclusively appeal to basement dwellers.
>>
>>118108731
Voice actors demand to be treated like humans and paid in money, unlike Seiyuus.
>>
>>118108731
The right lacks animation. Weeaboos seem to forget that there's a difference between good animation and astetically pleasing drawings. The Lion King had more frames of animation than any Japanese anime movie. That 5 centimeter movie or whatever it was called had nothing but still background images. It looked like crap. Not to mention its boring plot.
>>
>>118108731
Try posting this on /co/, they fly into a rage every time they see shit like this.
>>
What's the one on the right?
>>
>>118108932
>Weeaboos
>>
>>118108731
left is unfunny because:

HEEEYYY, CHECK OUT THE NEW EPISODES OF THE SIMPSONS IIIIIIN: "THE SIMPSONS MEET RANDOM FAMOUS PERSON N# 32303!!"
>>
Id rather have 5 wallpapers per second than "human" characters with 4 fucking fingers, laziest cheat in the animation industry.
Pretty > Fluid
>>
>>118108731
Isn't that much Yen a lot of money there?
>>
>>118108958
I'm on it.
>>
>>118108793
No one animated the house you retard
>>
>People implying that the simpsons are well animated
Maybe if you were talking about it 10 years ago but the current animation is shit.
>>
>>118108731
Left - smooth 60 fps animatino, high valued celebrities including US Gouvernor and others voicing characters, huge license costs, superb and proffessional scenario - mega blockbuster earning its money back easily.

Right - a slideshow shit some hack made on his knee, who no one watches and was made to white wash goverment money spent on corruptiuon.
>>
>>118109497
Like current Simpsons, so it fits.
I miss the Golden Age.
>>
>>118108958
>>>/co/67840536
I hope /co/-senpai will notice me today!~
>>
Animators are equally underpaid left and right.
>>
>>118109372
Your are the cancer killing anime
>>
>>118108819
>Voice actors demand to be treated like humans and paid in money,
Something like that would never happen in grorious Nippon
>>
>>118108731
murricans are dumb and LOVE to waste money?
>>
>>118109535
>the Golden Age
Simpsons have always been piss-yellow.
>>
>>118109229
boring per seconds or something like that
>>
>>118109309
>look mom I posted it again!
>>
>>118108731
The US insists on paying their talentless animators livable wages and Japan insists on paying their talented animators in millet and beans.
>>
>>118108731
Someone needs to replace 5wallpapers/sec with something like Sword of the Stranger or Redline to shut up the "muh animation" tards.
>>
>>118108805
5cm Per Second is a pretty normie movie.
>>
>>118108731
Jewish writers for american TV
>>
>>118110562
or something more recent like kotonoha no niwa, which is basically 5cm/per 2.0
>>
>>118110562
If you replace it with Redline, you need to correct the price too, though.
>>
>>118108932
>The Lion King had more frames of animation than any Japanese anime movi
7 years
>>
korean slaves with janitor-tier monetary compensation minus hotpockets
>>
>>118109773
You realize they are the same fucking thing, right?
And Nana by herself is probably taking more of the half of that total Cross Ange budget. The bitch makes 10 million per year.
>>
>>118108731
america pays their workers a lot more than japan
>>
Both of them pay cents to korean and thai animators so, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>118108799
>Today's simpsons
>Fluid animation
holy fuck thats rich, why don't you go watch the old Simpsons intro and compare it to the new one.
>>
$270k is so low that it's a complete outlier. Even when compared to other anime, Kaguya cost $50 million, Harlock and Saint Seiya cost $30 million each. Was the Simpsons chosen because people don't have a favorable opinion of the movie?
>>
>>118111218
Movie is like 7 years old or more.
>>
So this mean you can actualy make a living as an animator in USA?
>>
>>118112852
>animators
>usa

Joke aside, The Simpsons is mostly animated overseas, so no.
>>
>>118112852

Don't see why not. I don't pretend to know their salaries, but they can't be as low at $10k/y.
>>
>Simpsons move was good
>Shitkai movies are vomit

Well...
>>
>>118113220
>Simpsons move was good
Nigger pls
>>
>>118113170
>>118113173

Well is there a place where being an animator is worth it? because in Japan sure isn´t.
>>
>>118113433
>isn't worth it

I'm sure that japanese animators would disagree. Or at least, the good ones would disagree.
>>
>>118108731
The Simpsons has superior animation and VA.
>>
>>118113521
No it doesn't and no it doesn't. Unless you're talking about older Simpsons in which case the former is true but that hasn't been in ages.
>>
>>118113506
I don´t see the appeal of being a chinamen slave working so hard for so little money. maybe the good ones are paid more?
>>
>>118109229
Five frames per second
>>
>>118108765
Fuck off /co/IDF
>>
>>118109372
Fun fact: anime doesn't do the four fingers thing even with children's cartoons because missing fingers equates to yakuza for them
>>
>>118113593
I'm pretty sure the picture is from the movie and that had decent animation from what I can remember. Especially compared to 5cm/s.
>>
>>118113301
>>118113370
But it was!
>>
>>118113666
Nobody cares about what a lazy fuckwit loser like yourself thinks is "worth it". The point is that THEY care despite the shitty salary and job security.
>>
If Japanese animators are so talented then why aren't foreign companies poaching the shit out of them with the promise of better pay and benefits?
>>
>>118108819
Good seiyuu are multitalents with producers and labels and make more than anyone in an anime studio. Even the average ones make much more than animators. Try again with less shit you pulled from your anus.
>>
>>118114090
Are you brain fucking dead?
>>
>>118110676
I love you.
>>
Left: hand drawn animation
Right: filtered photograph with no animation
>>
>>118108731

Vivid colors on the left vs hazy painting on the right
>>
>>118114090
I think you might be retarded
>>
>>118108765
/thread
>>
So when anime becomes completely outsourced to Korean studios should we call it something else?
>>
>>118115211
We should, but we won't
>>
Because Simpsons already has an established artstyle made for television.
>>
This was the first thread I saw when I first went on /a/.
>>
>>118114090
Because Japanese animators aren't actually talented. They're utter fucking garbage.
>>
>>118115273
Wow, you've been here for a whole minute?
>>
>>118115211
No, that makes no sense. There's more to a cartoon than what is drawn. That's the same idea as the people who think "it looks like an anime-style, so it's an anime."
>>
>>118115324
Your response makes no sense. I never said a word about what is drawn. Instead, my appeal was to whom it was drawn by.
>>
>>118114090
Thats not how economics work they keep poaching Taiwan and other south east Asian animation companies for cheaper pay and less benefits yet decent quality animation learn to outsource.
>>
File: 1411573197413.png (611KB, 780x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411573197413.png
611KB, 780x720px
>>118114090
look at dis uninformed nigga.

>>118115211
Cambodian moving pictures.
>>
>>118115395
Still, there is more to a cartoon than who it's drawn by. Who's funding it? Who's the target audience? For an analogy, the person using a drafting program is more relevant than the program itself.
>>
>>118109441

They did, scene wasn't static, as Bart moved so did the camera and the house was never seen from the same angle, so it was fully animated, while the other is just a really good background that won't move.
>>
>>118115415
So what you're saying is that they're shit
>>
>>118115830
Japanese animators are shit.
Only the guys at SHAFT are actually good.
>>
>>118115323
Take that, newfags!
>>
>>118108731
Simpsons has more than 5fps to draw.
>>
>>118115974
Oh shit I'm sorry, I meant had.
>>
>>118108731
You do know that Japs just trace over photos for most anime don't you anon?
>>
>>118108731
the right one was boring as hell
>>
Why is this thread so uncharacteristically shit? Even by /a/ standards?

Is it because of /pol/?
>>
File: 1296617061501.jpg (522KB, 1235x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1296617061501.jpg
522KB, 1235x2000px
Obligatory
>>
>>118116087
I've only see one mention of jews
>>
>>118116105
Samurai Jack was better than any anime I've seen
>>
>>118116105
Nitpicking is kinda lame though meng. I fuckin loved Courage the Cowardly Dog by the way, so BTFO.
>>
>>118108731
Production costs. This includes things like salaries for workers and marketing.

Japanese Animators make less money than some poverty tier jobs in the US. Even voice actors don't make that much for their talent, they make most of their money through promotions, commercials, and other stuff. They just get well known enough from their acting to land other gigs.
>>
>>118116105
You have a point. Jap cartoons for kids are superior.
>>
>>118116105
Samurai Jack was the shit you knuckle dragging mongoloid.
>>
>>118116105

SCOTSMAN
>>
>>
>>118116105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M
>>
>All these shitstains complaining about Simpsons having better animation than my chinese cartoons.

Based Kyoani and ufotable, saving fluid animation one cartoon a time.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_Time

>Following this, the animation process begins.[26][27] The episodes' design and coloring are done in Burbank, California. Animation is handled overseas in Korea, courtesy of Rough Draft Korea, a sister studio of Rough Draft Studios, Inc.[27][28] Actually animating an episode takes about three to five months.[26][27] Once the animation is finished, it is sent back to America where it is reviewed; during this time, the staff looks for mistakes in the animation, or "things that didn’t animate the way [the staff] intended".[27] These issues are then fixed in Korea and the episode is finished.[27]
>>
>>118116515
Holy shit, Tarzan.
>>
File: batman1.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
batman1.webm
3MB, 640x480px
http://sakuga.yshi.org/post

Where's the western version of this site, /co/

inb4 batman TMS webms
>>
>>118116515
Tangled
30,000,000,000 yen
>>
>>118114090
Because 3D is better looking and more efficient than 2D traditional animation.

>>118116105
Left : simple stuff, really enjoyable and entertaining, dont't need fancy drawings to be able to entertain the viewers.
Right : pretentious, 2deep4me shit that is coated with that pretty drawings, holds no meanings, and are sometimes far away from entertaining.
>>
>>118116688
>Where's the western version of this site, /co/
http://sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=western
>>
We were paying for the Iraq war at the time.
>>
>>118116515
I don't know that Ghibli movies were that expensive. Any info on Kaguya or The Wind Rises?
>>
File: 1414002969898.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414002969898.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>>118116591
>flagship title of westaboos everywhere is a chinese cartoon
>>
>>118116105
Using 12oz mouse as an example for anything should be against the Geneva convention
>>
>>118116775

The western tag still includes everything done by asian studios like Korra so even those pages are inflated, but it does have some nice authentically western disney and european movie shots at least.
>>
>>118116837
Kaguya's budget is 50,000,000 USD.
It's the most expensive anime ever made.
>>
>>118116846

Should've had Johnny Test
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-11-29/toaru-majutsu-no-index-producer/26-episode-anime-costs-300-million-yen

>Producer Nobuhiro Nakayama (Toaru Majutsu no Index, Hatsukoi Limited, Modern Magic Made Simple) noted during a lecture on Sunday at Tokyo University that a two-cours (six-month or 26-episode) anime series costs 300 million yen (about US$3.85 million) to create.

>Nakayama then added that if an anime is successful, "it is everyone's achievement; however, if it fails, it is the producer's responsibility, so bear that in mind."

>>118116515

>Evangelion 6,250,000

jesus christ
>>
File: SuYinvsKuivera.webm (3MB, 720x404px)
SuYinvsKuivera.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>Implying that American cartoons can't have the perfect balance between action and budget money
>>
File: timewarp.jpg (96KB, 561x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
timewarp.jpg
96KB, 561x330px
>>118116105

>1997
>>
File: KyavsMingHua.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
KyavsMingHua.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>118116974
>>
>>118116974
This is why everybody says Avatar is an anime.
>>
>>118117036
>>
>>118116878
>6 Billion yen.
So, they're not joking that is really Ghibli's last bomb, eh?
>>
>>118116974
>>118117036
>>118117091
Not a fan of the series, but the fights look pretty good.
>>
>>118116974
That piece of shit rin armour she magically puts on serves absolutely no purpose. It only hinders her movement and couldn't deflect any of the projectiles thrown at her.
>>
File: KorravsSpirit.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
KorravsSpirit.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>118117091
This was animated by Studio Pierrot,
>>
File: utena.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
utena.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>118116974
>>118117036
>>118117091

But these are all animated by Korean studios and Korean animators. If an American studio tried to draw and budget the action scenes like in Korra they would fucking fail and get cancelled due to overbudgeting like every other american action show does, they just can't fucking do it. Maybe 1 mediocre fight scene a season that lasts half a minute and looks wonky as shit. The best they can do is some storyboards for others to draw.
>>
>>118116105
Fuck you, Courage and Samurai Jack were great.
>>
File: 1367856916669.png (147KB, 293x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367856916669.png
147KB, 293x380px
>North Korea does Chinese cartoons better than both China and USA
Rest of the world, are you even trying?
>>
>>118116105
Samurai Jack was a fucking masterpiece.
>>
Samurai Jack is almost 15 years old now, got cancelled before it ended, and wasn't that goddamn amazing. And it's a troll image, stop getting baited.
>>
>>118116105
Left please
>>
>>118116883
But that's canadian.
>>
>>118116105
Im glad people at least defend Samurai Jack
>>
>>118117404
Its age has nothing to do with how good it was, though it was grew in nearly every aspect.
>>
>>118108731
One was made for people without shit taste and did insanely well
>>
>>118116105
>Comparing cartoons from the 90s
I find samurai jack and courage more satisfying
>>
>>118117155
>Implying it didn't help her with her movements
>Implying a grazing projectile(which could be crippling) wouldn't be deflected

Ont eh other side, her opponent didn't metal bend the armor until the very end because metal bending a moving target like that would require concentration that would leave her open to attack. Its why they deflected/dodged the metal projectiles instead of bending them.
>>
>>118117180
I'm pretty sure what's holding the Avatar series back is Nickelodeon's doubts that it can be as good as it can be. Book 4 is held back by pacing issues. It's amazing how much shit LoK and ATLA endured against Nick's shit, e.g. terrible marketing, scheduling issues, overseeing LoK episode plots so they don't get too dark and stuff(An example is Book 4 episode 1, where they show Korra with short hair fighting in an underground ring and no one knows she's the Avatar. The nick execs didn't want that scene because they were afraid it'd confuse children, but Bryke managed to get it like that)
>>
>>118117577
>made for people without shit taste
>doing well
Pick one.
>>
File: KorravsZaheer.webm (3MB, 426x240px)
KorravsZaheer.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>>
>>118117678
it was the movie, dumbass
>>
>>118117794
>Simpsons movie
>trash
Pick both
>>
>>118113433
In America and in Europe, which is why nobody hires them there.
>>
>>118116974
>>118117036
>>118117091
The one good action cartoon. The avengers had an amazing first 2 episodes, with an epic fight but quickly went to shit
>>
>>118117857
Ahhhh the shittest taste possible! The series itself has pretty much turned to garbage but if you didnt love the movie... damn I just feel sorry for you
>>
>>118116769
>Because 3D is better looking and more efficient than 2D traditional animation.

If i was on my laptop and had access to my picture of a gorilla vomiting, i'd post it right now

I'd rather watch Robotech, quality and all, than 99% of the moeblob cgi shit that comes out right now
>>
>>118117968
Topic was about foreign companies hiring japanese animators, it doesn't has to be moeblob.
>>
>>118117968
You are aware that for example Ufotable's UBW is completly animated with 3dcg?
>>
>>118117727
that whole sequence was so beutifully animated you could tell they saved most of the budget for it
>>
File: 47558490.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47558490.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>118117933
>Ahhhh
>!
>>
>>118118059
Well that's the finale of book 3 so of course it's gonna have a high budget scene
>>
>>118118049
*have, ffs.

>>118117727
Better than sakuga.
>>
>>
>>118117345
>>North Korea does Chinese cartoons cheaper than both China and USA
ftfy
Outside a free market, you can get the labor of professionals for barely any cost.
>>
>>118118049
moeblob or not, it tends to get used for that because it's easy and encourages laziness

>>118118050
and I still think it looks bad
>>
>>118117968
Doesn't matter what we think. This is the popular opinion.
>>
>>118118333
slave labor by definition is free
>>
File: Dis nigga.jpg (10KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dis nigga.jpg
10KB, 400x225px
>>118116105
>disrespecting courage, invader zim, AND samurai jack in one pic

Disgusting weaboo faget confirmed. now fuck off and find some actual taste
>>
Japan is a place where mediocre artists from Pixiv get paid better than talented, hard-working animators.
>>
>>118108731
the voice actors of the simpsons are the best paid in the entire world
>>
>>118118440
It's fucking gross though. it doesn't look better, it's merely cheap and consistent. Cheap cgi looks better than poorly done hand drawn, but even average budget looks better than almost all cgi.

It's like that trend in hollywood right now that uses high frame rates. By the metric of 'not enough frames = bad'' then having more frames should be better, but it makes everything look ultra clean and sterile like some shitty soap opera on a cheap hand held camera
>>
>>118118481
Only until the slaves need something to eat, and a place to sleep, medicine... lots of stuff.

Slaves are not free labor. They are cheap labor.
>>
>>118118434
korean animation
>>
>>118118583
>but it makes everything look ultra clean and sterile like some shitty soap opera on a cheap hand held camera
Not in my experience.
>>
>>118118434
The unsteady camera effect really helps add to the scene.
>>
>>118118607
no, the SLAVES have a price that you described. the slave LABOR is indeed free.
>>
File: pf-flowersseq.jpg (32KB, 487x709px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pf-flowersseq.jpg
32KB, 487x709px
>>118116105
different types of shows
>>
>>118118688
So, if you ignore the costs, it's free.
Good thinking.
>>
>>118118683
fun fact, Bryke made everyone on the staff watch FLCL for the animation and Cowboy Bebop for how to good fight scenes with a realistic hand-cam look
>>
File: 1356295884277.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356295884277.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>there's tons of art schools all over america, even if they are pay for colleges they are still schools
>yet all of America's animators are from CalArts
how did it happen
>>
>>118118797
You have to pay for the slaves themselve, but once they are paid for, it doesn't matter if you have them digging ditches or hosting propaganda stations. the slaves are not paid for the labor itself
>>
>>118118809

There's a very limited demand for animators and most animators are hired by other animators (who also went to CalArts)
>>
>>118108731
Is that how much they raked in or is that how much it cost to make them?
>>
>>118118517
>Invader Zim
God no, that show was cancer, encouraging an entire generation of pseudo-goth lolrandom brats.
>>
>>
>>118118849
Yes, I agree.
But you don't just have slaves for no reason whatsoever. You acquire them when you need something done, otherwise the costs are pointless.
In essence, you are paying for the labor, because that's what you want from them.
>>
>>118116105
this is nitpicking and the same thing can be done for anime.
>>
>>118116105
faggot, samurai jack had a great atmosphere
>>
>>118118934
Not that much of a nitpick. American broadcast cartoons are basically banned from catering to non-kid demographics now.
>>
>>118118978
not talking about demographics but rather quality of animation
>>
>>118118927
well yeah, after all there is no such thing as free lunch

of course NK doesn't have to buy slaves on the market, anyone who's born in the country automatically is one
>>
>>118116105
>no samurai jack anime
>no samurai jack jap dub
>ever
why live
>>
>>118116515
>budget per episode
>2000 One Piece 10,000,000

Where the fuck did that money go?
>>
>>118116087
>Is it because of /pol/?

Don't blame us. Why are we the dog of 4chan?

>>118116105

Not only art, but the story, is better in nippon cartoons.

However, I'm gonna say that some western stuff is good. Young Justice, Justice League, Avatar/Korra (shitfest imminent), Wakfu. You need to get away from the kidshit into more non-episodic stuff. Western animation has been hindered with a for-kids stigma and lots of censorship/standards laws. Because of the terrible state of the animation industry in western nations, animators haven't even bothered trying anything innovative or creative. We just get formulaic kidshit with noodle arms because the animators are all soul-dead.

If americans were more accepting of animated stuff rather than relying on ONLY live-action, we could have a western animation market that would blow the nips out of the water. Better quality, better story, better animation, better art direction, better characters, something not set in a godforsaken high school for once in our lives.

The reason western animation is currently shit is literally because western audiences are stupid and tasteless.
>>
>>118108731
>he thinks the budget in murrika goes to the making of the movie
Massive kek
>>
>>118108731
The movie on the left grossed over $527 million, how much did the one on the right make?
>>
>>118119601
>Don't blame us. Why are we the dog of 4chan?
Because you are racist shits.
>>
The left one includes advertising, which accounts for 3/4ths of the money spent.
>>
>>118108765
I like you. you make fun jokes.
>>
>>118119785
What's wrong with being racist?
>>
>>118108731
ITT
People who dont know how Hollywood film budgets work.
Go ahead and subtract 40 million from the left side for marketing alone.
>>
>>118108731
BG art on right is photobashed. Shinkai's a hack.
>>
>>118119872
It shows your lack of intelligence.
>>
>>118120113
>MUH INTEGRITY
Back to loomis
>>>>/ic/
>>
>>118119872
Racism is memetic. And it's old as dirt.
Old memes are to be used sparingly, if at all.
>>
>>118120149
Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes. Doesn't mean we go around committing hate crimes.
>>
>>118120149
Try to explain how without resorting to ad hominem.
>>
File: WAKFU POWER.webm (2MB, 912x496px)
WAKFU POWER.webm
2MB, 912x496px
Can we include French cartoons too?

This was all done in Flash
>>
>>118120444
flash is trash

Seriously those stiff-ass almost paper mache like animations are awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1415840063322.webm (3MB, 640x348px)
1415840063322.webm
3MB, 640x348px
>>118120444
>>
>>118120388
Hating someone just because their skin is a different color is stupid, also it shows you don't know that we are all Africans really, and we just migrated further north and got lighter skin.
>>
>>118120589
>Hating someone just because their skin is a different color is stupid
Just like hating people just because of a board they visit or political affiliation amirite?
>also it shows you don't know that we are all Africans really, and we just migrated further north and got lighter skin.
>my understanding of biology is that of a newborn
>>
>>118120149
Racism is generally not a lack of intelligence, but often a sign of lack of education and usually a symptom for psychological problems.
>>
On the left they hired a team of writters and comedians to write a funny well animated movie.

On the right they hired one shitty manlet to write boring predictable schlock for a anime that has close ups of mouths flapping "animation" and sexy grills.
>>
File: dumb racists.jpg (274KB, 1504x1488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumb racists.jpg
274KB, 1504x1488px
>>118120589
>>
>>118120740
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>118120807
Yes those are people generally considered to be senile old bigots.
>>
>>118114090
because foreign companies don't make much cartoons, nor do they need artists specialized in the anime style, nor do they have the resources to teach their language to an animator, nor is it difficult to find an artist who would work for low pay in the first place.
>>
>>118120589

> implying the differences are skin deep
> 2pleb4me
>>
File: 1394432347668.png (78KB, 1306x354px)
1394432347668.png
78KB, 1306x354px
The faggots from /pol/ and the oversensitive faggots should roll up in one giant ball and get the fuck out of here. You derail threads with your inane bullshit while you project your insecurities onto others.

Thank you, Joot. King of the kikes.
>>
>>118121080

> arn't

( correction)
>>
File: 1409114683701.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409114683701.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>118108932
>It looked like crap. Not to mention its boring plot.
i will cut you nigger
>>
great discussion about racism
>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>118120818
It's a simple enough idea:

When you are well off, you don't care much about whether or not a certain person is evil. Or whether the system is corrupt.
But when you are in a bad situation, these things have a very effective lure to them. You are instinctively looking for a solution, and they present themselves as such.
In times of crisis, extremist parties gain excessive support. In times of wealth, they are barely existent.
>>
>>118121117
>calling moot a jew
>implying your not as bad as a /pol/faggot
Get the fuck off of this board.
>>
>>118119872
Being a racist is to undermine a person for their ancestors rather than their achievements by virtue of their color.

You're parents were black and you have black skin? That likely means you're inferior.

However, if you judge an entire collective by their achievements and consider it poor, it is your own right to see them that way.

Do you see a person as an individual or as a collective which he represents and had no choice in selecting?

Regardless, there is no problem in being a racist so long as you don't undermine an individual that is competent.
>>
>>118108932
>>118108731

Yeah but at the end of the day the real reason is all the money the Simpsons makes on advertising. Shitloads of drooling retards still watch the Simpsons every week for the same tired jokes done 10 seasons ago.
Anime can't compete with that. The USA is a much bigger audience too for ads (3rd highest population in the world) compared to tiny little Japan.
It's not fair really but it is what it is.
>>
>>118121245
Well isn't he? Just stating the truth. Can't handle that? Then take your own advice.
>>
>>118116974
There was such little detail in there that it looked unfinished.
>>
>>118116974
>>118117036
>>118117091
It looks so sluggish, for some reason, like the whole thing's running at 70% original speed, or something.
>>
>>118121299
>Do you see a person as an individual or as a collective which he represents and had no choice in selecting?
Both you stupid retard. That's how any mentally healthy human being perceives things. Generalisations based on repeating patters and experiences is a natural way of thinking and it makes sense.
>>
>>118121325
Poole isn't even close to being a jewish name. Learn something before you lie. Racists can't learn a damn thing.
>>
>>118115211
Anwhime
>>
>>118116105
>He is shitting on Sheep in the Big City and Samurai Jack
Commit sudoku
>>
>>118121117
>implying this shitty thread was worth anything to begin with
>>
>>118121454
>That's how any mentally healthy human being perceives things.
>appeal to the masses
>appeal to nature
Boring and no argument.

I'm just arguing that people have the right and their own reasons to be racist, no matter how stupid you think it is.
Even if I agree with you.
>>
>>118110628
What was the budget on Redline anyway?
>>
>>118121708
>hurr nature and reality is boring
Go back to your social studies class then you twat.
>>
>>118121776
26 M. Still 3 times less money.
>>
File: 1325276189066.jpg (120KB, 612x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325276189066.jpg
120KB, 612x606px
>>118110562
>>
>>118116105
Samurai Jack was a visual masterpiece and the atmosphere it could and did create was an artistic miracle.
>>
>>118121791
No, I'm saying your argument is boring, not nature, which is more interesting.

Saying ''nature isn't racist because I say so'' is dogmatic, silly and brings no further discussion nor argument.
>>
>>118121240

>well off
>mentally well

Howard Hughes, everyone. Besides which, most of /pol/ is more antisemetic than racist.
>>
>>118121918
>Saying ''nature isn't racist because I say so''
Or because, you know, it's not a sentient being? I'm sorry reality isn't that exciting. Deal with it.
>>
File: sat-act race.png (17KB, 483x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sat-act race.png
17KB, 483x291px
>>118121918
Indeed nature is way more interesting. It also never lies to us.
>>
>>118122097
You are going from appeal to nature to Chewbacca defense?
>>
>>118122157
No I'm going from calling you a dense cunt to calling you a shitbrained retard.
>>
>>118122097
Yes, the only things that is interesting are sentient beings, not literally everything because muh bias.

Fuck off.
>>
>>118121855
>still using that shitty zoomed in newfag bait
>>
>>118109516

>> 60 fps
>> any animated movie ever

Son you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>118117158
>Studio Pierrot

What the hell, ahh, so they DO good shit f they try (and have budget)
>>
>>118116515
> macross budget
Sell them songs + mecha = profit
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 28


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.