[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 71

File: divination-tools.jpg (119KB, 1182x460px) Image search: [Google]
divination-tools.jpg
119KB, 1182x460px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.
>>19580174
>>
>>19585847
Mind giving a humble anon a general reading?
>>
I used to have a deck but I misplaced it during moving.

Recommend me a new deck (and explain why you like it) plz
>>
File: RA11.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RA11.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>19585865

I Ching: Hexagram 30 - Changing Lines 2, 5

You need to break your obsessive habits and be more honest with yourself -- You need change. Great happiness lies ahead if you pull your head out of your ass and go live life to its fullest instead of living the same section on endless loop.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19585877
Gilded tarot because she's my deckfu and such a nice mix of traditional symbolism with an art style that just tickles me. There's also the anniversary edition called Gilded Tarot Royale with updated art, but it's a little more realistic.

Legacy of the divine is also gorgeous but the reviews tend to make it out as a more collectable deck than one that'll survive regular use.
>>
>>19585916

Query?
>>
>>19585931
hmm, the art is very pretty
>>
>>19585934
What does he feel for me? Romance or caring
>>
>>19585877
Golden Thread is also lit my dude.
>>
>>19585944

A harp is being played in a stage. Tje performer is a woman and she is being supervised by a man. Each note she plays makes the tracher twich in dissaprovement until decides to take her hand her and guide it.

There is a heavy sense of dissaprovement i am afraid. Is not to say he does not likes you, he is attracted to some extend but not by your behavior. I take it means is only sexual or something on those lines.

Anyhow it doesnt look good, is not even caring at this point... Sorry.

Will J be willing to support my endeavors? Career reading.
>>
Can anyone do a love reading for me please?

Male, 26.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19585969
>Will J be willing to support my endeavors? Career reading.

J does seem to be willing to support your endeavors yet they're more of a an Observer then really a guider during all this. They are there to help you but they're not going to be there to solve all your problems if that makes sense
>>
trading
>>
>>19586107

Query?
>>
Air Q
Just what in the FUCK is going on today?
>>
>>19586123
Why does he seem so instistant now on talking when he shunned me for weeks previously?
Yours?
>>
>>19586135

Starting

Should i coop with C? Career reading
>>
>>19586175
Starting yours
>>
>>19586175
With C:
>knight of pentacles, knight of wands, nine of pentacles
Without C:
>two of pentacles, ace of wands reversed, four of pentacles

I thought the order of the cards was funny. In both spreads there is a pentacles, a wands, and a pentacles. Anyways, you're better off with C. It may not all be how you want it to go, and it may seem like it's more than you've bargained for at times, but you have a FAR better chance at success co-oping with C than trying to go at it on your own. C will bring an element of creativity and zest to things that will help fuel your own and bring you both across the finish line. I absolutely recomend you take the chance on C.
>>
>>19585996
if you are still here, i would do one for you. a specific question?
Need your hair / eye color
>>
>>19586175
Did you dip on me anon?
>>
>>19586135

Sorry. Had a phone call and lost the reading in the procces.

I sae a drop of ink forming the line of a tiger's coat. A painting akin to Strenght. The animal stands next to a naked maiden and looking at her with submissive interest.

He seems to be leaving a state of emotion and willing to work for the best between you two. Whatever he felt when he turned you down is in the past according to how he feels.

>Two of Cups, World, Emperor

He seeks harmony in your relationship, he believes is natural for the two of you to be togheter and is willing to work for it and leave the past in the past.

>>19586195

Thank you
>>
>>19586286
Ty. Hope you're right.
>>
Here's an air query. I fucked things up with my ex really bad. I was a fucking asshole to him and I feel nothing but immense guilt. I was in a deep, horrible depression and I was so fucking inconsiderate to my ex's needs when we lived together. Now, we're separated and living two states apart from each other. I regret everything and feel nothing but immense guilt. He's still in love with me and myself likewise but I want to make things work because I recognize the things that I did are wrong. I love this man more than life itself /div/ and if I ruined any chance of us getting back together, I'll never forgive myself.

How do I make things right?
>>
>>19586359

Query: "Is it realistically possible for a romantic relationship to resume between us."

Coins: Heads Y Tails N

Results: 3x Tails

Move. On.
>>
>>19586359
I also owe him a lot of money. Last night I emptied out my entire checking account and gave it to him. Even if we don't get back together, I want to go at any length to just fix something.
>>
>>19586263
Hair colour is light brown, eye colour is green.

I guess the specific question is will I find love any time soon?
>>
>>19586363
That's not even my query.
>>
Trading

Was (G) a reliable source of information?
>>
>>19586383
Just wait for an actual reader to offer readings. Maybe Empath, but keep your query as "how do I make things right?" Empath won't dive into other people's feelings
>>
>>19586369
3 pentacles reversed, Page of wands, the magician

definitely! you are in a turning point in your life and you let go the negative energy which surrounds you. the knew enrgyy will award you with a new self esteem which appeal love interests.
would appreciate a feedback
(sry for taking so long, took a shower)
>>
>>19586383

It's a concise summation of your rambling blogpost. You can delude yourself all you want, sweetie, but you ain't sliding shit past me. You want to hook back up, I just cut through all the bullshit and answered the query you didn't have the spine to ask directly.
>>
Is CatPeople around here?
>>
>>19586466
fuck off moonie your reads are never right anyways
>>
Long time lurker here.
will do some readings for the next 2 hours too find back into tarot.
>need hair or eye color
>no asks about health
>>
Why so many readers are tripfags?
>>
>>19586529
>Attention
>>
>>19586519
Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Could you future reading for next 3 months?
>>
>>19586519
Hair and eyes are both brown.
How will my college career go?
>>
>>19586519
Brown hair and eyes
How am i generally percieved by womans?
>>
>>19586459
I suppose this could be right. I've spent the past few months pining for my oneitis, only to discover she has a boyfriend. Absolutely heartbroken but weirdly I no longer feel anxiety about seeing her.
>>
>>19586519
black hair brown eyes
can i have a reading about my friendships in the near future?
>>
File: 1496883340565.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
>Ask reading about girl years ago who I thought was interested in me but I'm not very attracted to
>don't give any details about her
>tells me to be careful because I'll get her pregnant
>pregnant
>see girl yesterday after years of not seeing her and she gives me her number
>ask about her again without giving any details
>another reader tells me she wants to hook up but to be careful or else I'll get her pregnant
>pregnant

My head and my heart say it's not worth it but my penis still wants to go full steam ahead. It's crazy how even years apart two different readers came to the same conclusion. Scary even...
>>
>>19586519

Jet black hair, honey brown eyes.

Future gf please.
>>
i feel like my deck is dirty,figuratively and (maybe) literally,since i tend to accidentally drop the down etc. How can i ''clean'' the deck?Anyone?
>>
>>19586519
Black eyed and hair
Will I get love soon?
>>
>>19586542
>8 cups reversed
>wheel of fortune
>chariot reversed

There will be some positive changes in your life as long you don't make decisions mindless. further cards (ace of swords, 3 of swords and 2 pentacles reversed) reinforce the prior. use your mind while making bigger decisions, then you will have some nice months.

>>19586543
>death reversed
>9 cups
>king of sword reversed

you hope to improve your life through the new phase. and it seems that you will have a really good time there. it's a good path for you not only for your career but also for your social well being. it will bring you some new challenges but you can manage them, as long as you don't only listen to your mind but also your heart
>>
>>19586585

Leave it under the light of the full moon for 2 nights in a row orrr a banishing ritual orrr saging it. Normally it's a non-issue if you wrap it in silk and chuck in a piece of gold or silver bullion, though.
>>
>>19586519
black hair and brown eyes
tell me about my college career and academics future please
>>
>>19586557
>justice rev
>knight of pentacles
>9 pentacles rev
they seem to get you wrong regularly. you are faithful but they rather think you are possessive. i guess you should chill down a little

>>19586573
>sun rev
>2 pentacles rev
>high priestess rev
your friendships will not be really fulfilling. there is some fickelness and manipulation going on. but the reading was kinda strange so i dont know for sure, sorry i've tried some spreads but it was all rather negative but as said it also felt odd

>>19586558
thx for feedback. letting a person go can be a liberating feeling. use the new strenght for yourself and treat yourself.
>>
>>19586644
Thanks anon
>>
taking a short break!
hold on anons
>>
>>19586519
Brown hair with Blue eyes.
General job reading.
>>
>>19586609
Thanks
>>
>>19586644
>there is some fickleness and manipulation going on
ouch, sounds about right. probably coming from my end though. i'm a dick. thanks!
>>
>>19586580
That baby is tryna be born
>>
>>19586519
Hair is dark brown
Eyes are hazel

Why doesn't he message me back? Does he like me at all?
>>
>>19586583
>lovers
>knight of swords rev
>strength
your future relationship will be a happy one. there ist not a lot about who your gf will be, but she is a strong and adventurous person who will drag you out and will give you a lot of energy. this can lead you both to some minor fights but nothing too bad. also it doesn't seem to take too long till you meet

>>19586591
>queen of cups
>9 swords
>9 pentacles
you tend to idealize love and a potential lover. this makes you blind for people in your surroundings who might be good partners. don't search for the perfect one then you will find love soon
>>
>>19586519
Dark brown hair and eyes
Will I ever have my life on track?
>>
>>19586519
Hair light brown eyes brown
What is my future with my crush nas what does she thinks of me?
>>
>>19586732
>That baby is tryna be born

If it's out of us two than that bby is doomed. I'm not the tallest or most attractive person, she's a lot shorter than me, really dark skin, mixed between chubby/overweight, plain and we're both students. I'm sure the kid wouldn't have the worst life in the world because I'd love any child of mine but genetically and physically speaking, it would be so fucked.

Bby is going to have to wait till I either get with the blonde or my ex.
>>
>>19586619
>emperor
>8 pentacles rev
>4 wands
your academic history was fulfilling until now. you are proud of your achievements but don't relax just because of them. with discipline you can reach your goal easily

>>19586681
>2 pentacles rev
>9 swords rev
>9 cups rev
it's not that good. you are too inconstant this angers the people surrounding you. to solve the problems in your job you have first too reflect on yourself

>>19586719
thanks for feedback. man then the first reading was right after all
>>
>>19586519
light brown hair, light brown eyes
will i get rich?
>>
>>19586736
>devil rev
>knight of swords
>sun rev
the question should rather be, if you rly want him to answer you. he seems to be a cold person
>queen of cups rev
>9 pents rev
>lovers rev
and again the cards are warning you. there is something off with this guy. don't get too attached he will probably break your heart if you let him

>>19586743
>8 pents rev
>knight of swords rev
>8 wands rev
you shoul rather ask what you can do to improve your life. at the moment it looks rather bad. you are catched in your routine and you leck of the insight that you have too change your mind set first
>7 cups
>6 swords rev
>magician
you are betraying yourself and it will cost you a lot of strength too overcome this
>>
>>19586853
Dark hair, brown eyes
Will my finances improve soon?
>>
>>19586853
Okay, thanks!
>>
>>19586519
dark brown/black hair with some blonde pieces close up
cherry brown eyes

Will my ex give our relationship another chance?
>>
>>19586744
>>19586850
>>19586861
the last ones for today
>>
>>19586359
You / Him / Union: 3 of Pentacles / King of Pentacles / Temperance rev
Advantage / Exploit: Judgement rev / 5 of Pentacles
Disadvantage / Overcome: Queen of Cups / 2 of Cups
Outcome: The Devil, supported by 7 of Wands and Ace of Swords, leading to Ace of Cups rev

I'm not going to hark on how bad a situation you're in, you already know. Right now, he sees himself as better off without you, and his logic actually makes a lot of sense. But I'm reading for you, not for him, so let's see what you can do.

First of all, you're going to have to do a 180 in terms of how you deal with him. If you were overbearing, you'll need to do the complete opposite. Beyond being pliant, you'll need to be submissive and accept the shit end of the stick for a while. You'll need to think of this as an extended penance. If you get to the point where you feel like the effort isn't worth it anymore, you're about where you should be in terms of subordination.

You should also know that you now have competition. I don't know how clearly or forwardly it's expressed, but there's a certain woman he's notice who is sweet and kind, basically the complete opposite of what you were. Even if there has been nothing between them (I'm not going to read on this part), this adds to his mentality of “I can do better,” and that's working against you strongly. You'll need to be the epitome of sweet, you need to be such a strong 2 of Cups as to dislodge a strong Queen of Cups. You have your work cut out for you.

It's not guaranteed to work, even if you pull this off perfectly. There's still a chance that your best efforts may fall short, but this is your best shot, and the result shows that you should at least be able to hang on and give yourself a fighting chance going forward. This is your first move, the rest of it is up to you.

>>19586580
I see a young man asking for readings on how to get the girl he knocked up to get it taken care of, or otherwise how to make child support payments.
>>
>>19586519
Light Brown hair And Brown eyes
A general for things to come, tu in advance
>>
>>19586744
>2 cups rev
>judgement rev
>10 swords rev
she fools you (in a rather obvious way) and you are blind to it. there is no future
>tower
>queen of wands
>10 cups rev
she has no good intentions and she will hurt you if you let her. but after this it will not take long til you find someone diferent with a kind heart. she may be not a love interest but she will comfort you and help you
sorry anon

>>19586850
>king of wands
>5 cups
>ace of cups
not in a material way. your future wealth can be rather found in an emotion richness. you are a passionate person who rushes their decisions. this seem to get in the way with your ambitions

>>19586861
>king of wands rev
>magician
>5 cups rev
there is a person who will give/ is giving you bad advices. be careful who you trust. if you watch carefully and show some initiative there are high chances for a good turn in your career, maybe a new intern job. you have everything you need for this, you just need to see the chance and take it
>>
I have a complex query, so I am willing to trade, send me an e-mail if interested.
>>
>>19586943
thanks
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
--------I need a reading please!-----------

Lately I have been getting really disturbing dreams, and I know you might want to send me to a different thread, but I would like a reading instead if that is okay?

I keep having demon oppression dreams, attacks in my sleep, and even sleep paralysis.

This isn't something I usually get, I also have been getting weak through out the day.

Can anyone please give me an actual reading and not advice.

Wondering this is happening more frequent.

Thanks in advance!
>>
Can i get a reading? Its about love...
>>
>>19586866
>hierophant rev
>6 cups
>7 swords
the chances are 50/50. you both like to remember the good old times and feel nostalgic about your past so this goes for you. on the other hand there are still issues which you don't discussed. this can deepen the problems between you both. also while i was shuffling the wheel of fortune felt out twice. this implicates that no matter what will happen between you two it should be like this. if you don't get together it will not make you any trouble. if you get together again it's the same

>>19586913
>6 swords rev
>ace pents
>chariot rev
Your life will not change any time soon. this can discourage you as you seem to crave changes.
>hanged man rev
maybe being more egoistic can help you break ot of the monotone circle
>>
>>19586943
3th one
Thank you so much, I will be careful :)
>>
>>19586943
Thank you very much.
>>
File: 1482550303610.gif (539KB, 176x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482550303610.gif
539KB, 176x320px
Hola /div/

Will do a three readings [3] If interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Trades are also welcome. As always, good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19586985
I'm the first one. Ty. If he gives another chance, it was my fault things were as they were, so I won't want to make that mistake again. I'll do my best to change.
>>
>>19586990
Female.

This one please!

>>19586951

thx
>>
>>19586995
the best advice i can give after the reading is that you both should talk about it. it can get nasty maybe but unspoken grudges can hurt your possible relationship
>>
>>19586990
Male
How does my love life will be in the near future
>>
>>19586990
Do you think he and I could get along if we have a romantic or friend relationship?
>>
>>19586990
Male
A general please, ty
>>
>>19587004
Thanks. If things head that direction I will insist we talk openly and honestly, even at risk of things heading south.
>>
trading
>>
anyone on here?!
>>
>>19587144
Query? Love readin' please
>>
>>19587156
Still here? Went to the restroom. I can do a love reading np. Let me know you're still here and I'll start
For me I want to know if he will miss me and want to see me again, or if he misses me and wants to see me now.
>>
Trading anyone interested?
>>
>>19587195
i would trade
whats ur question?
>>
>>19587197
love reading for a months time.

Yours?
>>
>>19587200
will he make the first step or should i?
>>
WE NEED MORE READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19587201
Him
2 of swords, 5 of pentacles, 8 of pentacles
Most likely no he will not you will have to do it yourself I'm afraid.
>>
Still trading this query if anyone is interested:
>>19587181
>>
>>19587200
>devil
>death
>7 pentacles
nothing new will happen soon. a "new" love awaits you on the long term. maybe someone you know already?
now the focus lies rather on you as you are in a state of development and change.
>>
>>19587181
I'm back, I'll do the read
>>
>>19586519
If you're still doing readings, could I have one? Job/Romance reading please!

Black hair black eyes, 24F, France, Cancer!
>>
>>19587231
Awesome! Starting your read
>>
File: tumblr_oh5i39UeJJ1vfh32ao1_1280.jpg (128KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh5i39UeJJ1vfh32ao1_1280.jpg
128KB, 750x742px
>>19587208
i try reading and i get a lot of negative feedback
i get the feeling no one likes me reading
so... what do i do
because i want to read
advice please
>>
>>19587240
You've read for me twice and I've given you honest, but positive feedback and defended you from jerks. Unfortunately some people around here single in on specific readers and bully them for literally no reason other than you're just unlucky enough to be their target. I for one like your readings and you've been very accurate for me both times. Just keep practicing and ignore the people who aren't giving you anything constructive.
>>
>>19585847
Someone doing readings?
35m single
love, carreer, purpose?
>>
>>19587231
>>19587181
>>19587156

Eight of Swords
Queen of Swords
Ten of Wands
Two of Cups
Temperance

Looks like good things will head your way in love, but not before some serious obstacles are overcome. It appears as though there is something within yourself that has been holding you back from achieving your desires romantically. Perhaps you are not confident in your appearance or personality, or both, but whatever this is, is simply delusion. You are perfectly lovable and capable of love. Everything holding you back currently is mental. Queen of Swords, to me, means you may need to take charge. Continue to reach out to your love interest(s), pursue, be willing to put yourself on the line even if it means getting your heart broken a bit. The thing about this Queen though is that even when she gets her heart broken, she picks the pieces back up and continues on to the next venture. She may not be as practical and the Queen of Pentacles, but she sure as Hell doesn't let an opportunity slip through her fingers, and she creates an opportunity where there was none before. This won't be easy for you. I see great difficulty in overcoming the personal struggles that hold you back, but there is love waiting for you on the other side if you can remain brave and headstrong. This is very true even if you currently have a love interest or SO.
>>
>>19587234
sorry im heading to bed but will come friday on again

>>19587240
i need some practice too. if you are here on friday at the same hour we can meet and do us some readings. if you like
>>
>>19586951

>No occult or death related questions

I still did it anyways.

>The Greek word for ‘pupil’ also means ‘doll’
>Justice, Ace of Swords, Five of Swords, Wheel of fortune, Nine of Swords

You might be subject of a curse. It attacks your sleep because you are more vulnerable then and it also creates a spiral effect weakening you due lack of proper sleep. It will come and go but be frequent, it will create paranoia avoiding you to seek for help due lack of trust, then comes depression. This seems like some retaliation from someone albeit it might not be a person.

Some sort of hierophant reversed.

Seek help

>>19587012

>Hence, the one paying what is due has good things being done to him?

>Justice, Knight of Wands, Ace of cups

You will be very lucky if you try your chances in the near future. Be confident things will work out if you put the effort.

>>19587013

>In no time at all those virtuosos, the contradiction mongers, are going to jump on us gleefully and ask us whether enmity is not the thing most opposite to friendship.

>Page of Pentacles, Two of Swords (R)

Are you sure he is willing for either?
>>
>>19587209
thank you very much. maybe i can trick him anyway...im too shy lol
>>
>>19587244
thank you so much.. i feel like a lot of people hav told me i focus on negative feedback too... something i ahve to work on (so much to work on)
thank you for being postitive with me... i just need my readings to be perfect or i'm not satisfied! do you ever get that feeling?

>>19587251
are you on discord?
>>
>>19587240
I am not going to give you bad feedback, I am seeking help, that is all.
>>
>>19587258
no only x
>>
>>19587251
It's fine thank you!

>>19587240
I don't know much about the /div/ culture so I don't know you but I'd like to get a reading from you if you're ok with it!
>>
File: tumblr_m83i2lYe1M1rcxkbzo1_500.gif (1013KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m83i2lYe1M1rcxkbzo1_500.gif
1013KB, 500x361px
>>19587259
what?

>>19587260
sorry i'm mostly reading on discord these days
they are more constructive and encouraging
i am having more luck there also i feel
it is harder to connect to people here as i do not converse with them often i think :(
>>
>>19587258
Of course, but that's really only because you have to feel like you have to live up to the standards of the best div readers or you get accused of being a fake or a quack just because you still need practice. It just takes time. Don't feel pressured by the fags that have to come here for reads because they have no talent to read for themselves or are too lazy to pick up a deck and learn. The best readers on div ARE NOT JERKS. I've never seen Hijinks or Empath or Alari or Redgrave or Stray or ANY OF THEM EVER bully someone for not being a good reader. They're open, honest, and ALWAYS willing to help, so don't feel intimidated by the idiots who hide behind anon.
>>
Kind of an open query but I need some help. I'm having a lot of anger issues lately. They've been plaguing me my whole life, ever since I was in kindergarten, but today I came the closest I've come to snapping in a long time to the point where the police were involved. I'm more or less done with my current therapist, because nothing is getting accomplished. Something has to change, because I can't keep going on like this. Does anyone have any answers? Like, where should I be looking for getting control of my life back?

(I'd do a reading myself but I'm not really in the shape for it)
>>
>>19586990
Can we trade?
What does the ginger think of me?
>>
>>19587252

>This seems like some retaliation from someone albeit it might not be a person.

>Some sort of hierophant reversed.

What do you mean? Is it not a person?
Then what? How do I seek help, seriously wanting to fix this.

Thank you so much for doing this reading, you have no idea how much I was looking forward to having someone explain this to me.

How can this be reversed?
>>
>>19587271
it's ok.
i myself have the feel of having too many channels too communicate, so i try to reduce it to a minimum. maybe we will see us again on here.
>>
>>19586519
I hope that you are doing some readings,
Dark hair and braun eyes
Will my exgf come back, or should try something with my friend patty or rox?
>>
>>19587250
Thank you, so nothing new here, gotta find a job get myself out of the rut and get back confidence back in town. At least there's hope.

Hexagram 34 - Great Power - line 2

It can have different meanings depending if the oracle is talking about what you should do or how the guy feels. It might mean that you have the upper hand into the situation just don't go overkill or abuse the situation. Line 2 suggest that it'll will go well if you remain reasonable and don't get carried away too much. That's how I'd interpret it.

http://www.oracle-of-love.info/olbulk/hex34.html
looks cheezy but I got some good advice at times
>>
>>19587286
gosh, my english can suck so bad sometimes lol
>>
Trading.
Will this talisman work?
>>
>>19587290
Thanks! What a pleasant surprise. Love the i-ching. So straight forward. :)
>>
>>19587278

Well i dont practice too much with occult queries (or magick, really) so is hard to me to say for certain. I might just be talking mumbo jumbo here to be honest. It could just be psychological

>Did you do something wrong to an occultist?

You might not even need to have done something wrong, like on everything you have the crazies that take everything personal.

>Did you delve in magick, pagan practices?

Could be spirits

----------

I might need more info. Did you felt electricity in one of your extremities previous this events? A sense of danger?
>>
How are yall doing?
>>
>>19587324
It's really refreshing that you are so honest and even admit that you might be wrong. Thank you for being kind.

I use to live with a witch, didn't end well. Maybe it's her, maybe not. Hard to tell.

Also, I am a woman. Other woman always get jealous of me, for many reasons. Being an attractive woman, other people feel inferior, which is not my intention. I love people, generally.

I had a nightmare last night, the usual, weird shit, all evil. Nothing I actually saw. Just a ghost moving cups in my dreams. Mirrors breaking. All a dream

I just feel weak, like I can't stay up, even after naps and coffee, or food.

I feel this heavyness all day long.
Head hurts, muscles, That's all.

Other than that, I don't feel danger.
I am at peace. Just feel annoyed.
I believe in a Higher Power and believe that I can eliminate this.
>>
>>19587252
Thanks, Blessings
>>
>>19587351

>Being an attractive woman, other people feel inferior

Yeah... I can relate. Being a attractive is both a blessing and a curse :^)

Sorry, had to make a joke about ti.

>I believe in a Higher Power and believe that I can eliminate this

Honestly from my experience, this is the most important part.

>>19587369

Are you the last one? Sorry i had to fell short on yours, was rushed here. Let me know if you want me to extend.
>>
>>19587413
Yeah it's all good...

I am use to being made fun off as well.
Yeah I'll be fine. I was just wondering, it has been getting worse lately.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19587434

>I am used to made fun off as well

Now arent you just adorable<3

Relax anonette, it was just an innocent bants. I hope you get better soon enough. Good luck~<3
>>
>>19587522

Query?
>>
>>19587532
Is my dream going to be fulfilled?
>>
File: 1499798558707.gif (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499798558707.gif
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>19587525

Pic was unrelated (miss click)
>>
>>19587545

>Yes/No: Four of Pentacles/Wheel of Fortune

No, something else is going to take your focus, apparently a bigger dream.

>Ten of Swords (R), Seven of Swords (R), Empress

Yes, you might give up after experiencing some hardships but this will be better on the long run.

Could i have a love general for the rest of the year?
>>
>>19587277

Woops did not see you, sorry. Still there?
>>
>>19587333
Mornin angel, how are you?
>>
>>19587560
I see a man working on a desk. He is approached by several woman but acts disinterested for each one that comes his way. What does he do? He looks in a note book and starts sobbing. Memories.

Girls are into you but you are not interested in them back because you focus on one person who is a memory at this point and not much more.
>>
>>19586494
still around?
>>
Just dropping by for any drama x can give me.
Also read for kino marine pics
>>
>>19587619

>Girls are into you

>Pic related

I am joking... i hope. Thank you for the trade anyways.
>>
File: marinesonparade[1].jpg (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
marinesonparade[1].jpg
168KB, 500x375px
>>19587655
I am obsessed with my crush will i ever get with him?
>>
File: marine.jpg (350KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marine.jpg
350KB, 1800x1200px
>>19587655
Im suspecting that my dad is into occult since he knows everytime I try to fool around even he is far away from me, is my suspicion true?
>>
>>19586902
>I see a young man asking for readings on how to get the girl he knocked up to get it taken care of, or otherwise how to make child support payments.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOT FUNNY
>>
File: 1409612937462.jpg (281KB, 2126x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1409612937462.jpg
281KB, 2126x1495px
>>19587655
will I find a relationship soon?
>>
File: YCMUXLMOMVGXNLIMFFGIBT5JDI.jpg (389KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
YCMUXLMOMVGXNLIMFFGIBT5JDI.jpg
389KB, 1080x718px
>>19587655
>Also read for kino marine pics

Hey Ches, turns out you were right about the financial aid after all.

What I want to know is, do you see me hooking up with someone new this semester and if so, can you tell me what this girl looks like? Anything about her would be nice
>>
>>19587655
chesss baby how you doing?
I am female, single, love reading please.
>>
File: Download.jpg (27KB, 355x450px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
27KB, 355x450px
>>19587655
are we gonna meet in the next 4 months in person?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>19587753
Not seeing it.
>>19587731
Only if it's on a discord thread. Or online through istagram
>>19587711
No. He's a closet gay. Sorry op.
>>19587726
Toss a coin also watch the dark song. If the coin comes up heads your fine.
>>
File: 00003479377118.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
00003479377118.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>19587655
do i have a future with the man i love
>>
>>19587750
Seeing your attracted to guys with a dual nature... Be careful with that. Try for a more mouthy but easily controlled Aries.
Seeing some nice matches in your friends but I really feel if you change careers you find a bad boy. Red hair and abs.
I do see your family trying and failing to set you up.
>>
>>19587746
I'm not seeing much pretty girls in your classes though. Try and get invited to parties and see if there's better girls at another school.
>>
>>19587655
will i find requited love with the ginger, chinese or white?
>>
File: IMG_3066[1].jpg (94KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066[1].jpg
94KB, 800x533px
>>19587655
Will we get married?
>>
File: 19993011129_64df74753e_b[1].jpg (266KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
19993011129_64df74753e_b[1].jpg
266KB, 1024x683px
>>19587655
when do I find love?
>>
>>19587886
Not really seeing unrequited working anymore for you. Try and actually approach and get someone. I feel a real depression coming off you. Please dunt die.
>>19587897
Seeing someone overseas
>>19587908
When you have the ability or get a job on a ship and can go overseas for thai ladyboi. Or thai girl.
>>
File: Thunderhammer.jpg (44KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderhammer.jpg
44KB, 675x380px
>>19587655
A general please, senpai
>>
>>19587950
Is he my soul mate and will he ever like me back?
>>
File: IMG_20170911_153139.jpg (35KB, 506x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170911_153139.jpg
35KB, 506x350px
>be me
>raised with a Christian upbringing
>still Christian
>always interested in occult stuff since the age of 8
>be conflicted with that
>lots of turmoil and big decisions in my life lately
>want to throw some iching coins
>Bible says divination is wrong

Is there any way to follow my spiritual path and be able to try out the i-ching? I just want to try it.

Picture unrelated
>>
>>19587992
Actually the old testament don't matter and as long you say I'm sorry after doing tarot your fine.
Now if you start havin a wank to false gods there's no heaven and it's automatically a hell sentence.
Besides there's jesus and paul Christians do you know which one you are.
>>
>>19587978
Ask him to a movie. It works out.
>>
>>19587655
Cheswick.
May I have a reading, please.
It's about my grandmother.
I call her Grammy.
I'm Jenny, by the way.
>>
>>19588045
I'm not too sure what kind is, I googled it and found random regular people :0(
>>
File: post-576-0-96617600-1355524019.jpg (149KB, 720x433px) Image search: [Google]
post-576-0-96617600-1355524019.jpg
149KB, 720x433px
>>19587952
What happened to syvannas. Isn't she horde queen now.
>>
>>19588045
I'm not too sure what kino is, I googled it and found random regular people :0(
>>
>>19588028
>Old testament didn't care
Are you serious? That's weird but I guess that makes sense with the kabala and all.

I'm afraid I'm not sure which Christianity I'm subscribed to but I would like to thank you for being friendly about this. I was expecting a nasty response. I know I'm technically methodist.
>>
File: 472[1].jpg (290KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
472[1].jpg
290KB, 720x405px
>>19588028
Do I get with B or C?
>>
>>19588055
She still is, but i miss Voljin as warchief ;c
>>
>>19588028
How about santeria?
>>
>>19587572
YES
but you are probably gon
>>
File: ijhugytfdre.gif (998KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ijhugytfdre.gif
998KB, 250x250px
Learning tarot reader here. I'll be reading for about an hour.

>Name
>Gender(s)
>question (no general readings please)

Feedback really wanted. pls no bully
>>
>>19588103
>leigh
>me f, him m
>future with man i love please
>>
>>19588076
Hey I'm a blasphemer I'm going to hell anyway.
The old testament was revoked by jesus. Paul liked it though.

Were you really expecting me to be nasty. Wow what a trip you are.
Instead of iching try runes.
Instead of the Bible read the torah and kabala. Way better fanfiction. Genesis makes more sense with a Torah read through.
Be sure to read the hidden books like jubilees it's great.
>>19588053
>>19588061
Like them doing things like pissing on hadjis and giving kids piss bottles or that one with the dead kid and frost weave cloth
>>
>>19588103
Reese
Fem
What does the ginger think of me?
>>
>>19588103
Eleanor
Female
A love reading please?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34KB, 272x200px
Dev
Female
Would I even make it?
>>
>>19588103
Christine
Female ,male
Will I get with B? or C?
>>
>>19587655
fuck the witch is here

pls do me a reading i dont have any marine pics but goddamn i missed your readings. how will school and this job go for me please tell me
>>
>>19588103
Jenny
Female

It's my Grandmother. I call her Grammy. I want to know if she'll pull through this. I've been very close to her growing up.
It means a lot to me.
Thank you.
>>
>>19588103
Gonzalo
Male
am i in the right path?
>>
>>19588103
The first thing I need to know from you anon is what does your two of cups mean.
>>19588092
Santria is alright but to make it really work you need to learn over 9000 books about angels and gnostics. Suxs dude.
>>
File: IMG_20170807_212645.jpg (11KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_212645.jpg
11KB, 288x216px
>>19588113
I only expected a nasty response because of the website we're on. Thanks for the breakdown and suggestions again.

Here's an otter for your troubles.
>>
>>19588076
I'm so lost. It's been a challenge today. I googled again. I'm trying lol.
>>
>>19588084
I missed the whole voljin arc heard some fag one shotted him in the barrens.
>>19588080
Not really seeing anything but a new focus coming into your life.
>>
File: 1490019820653.jpg (618KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1490019820653.jpg
618KB, 1800x1013px
>>19587655
What do people think/feel about me cheswick
Does that girl think about me at all(this question is optional 1st is more important for me)

Good to see you again btw
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
>>19588118
here theres a pic for you pls
>>
File: 2012JackWhite02JM270412[2].jpg (152KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2012JackWhite02JM270412[2].jpg
152KB, 600x900px
>>19588028
love read
>>
Anyone know if black acanthus has been around. Tell him I'm looking for him
>>
File: VOLJIN.jpg (182KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
VOLJIN.jpg
182KB, 640x360px
>>19588145
yeah, blizzfags just wasted him, they did nothing with him, such waste of a great character
>>
>>19588111
>Five of Cups
>Five of Swords reversed
>King of Wands

It doesn't look too good. I think he's a bit too intolerant of you and this can cause some problems in the relationship

>>19588114
>Queen of Cups reversed
>The High Priestess reversed
>Eight of Wands

The cards seem to suggest a very large amount of sexual energy but nothing that's actual love. Possibly just someone who thinks of you as something to have sex with but nothing really as a love interest.
>>
>>19588172
>It doesn't look too good. I think he's a bit too intolerant of you and this can cause some problems in the relationship

Sorry... We are both very toletant of each other, him especially with me. Thanks for the reading though!
>>
>>19588166

Hallo hallo.
>>
Readers, readers everywhere!
>>
>>19588103
Kara
Female
Are any qt boys ever going to ask me out?
>>
>>19588115
Something is going to come around during the scorpio sun. Get your halloween costume ready. It looks like you seem to get a "friend" next year.

>>19588117
Here's B:
>The Sun
>Five of Swords reversed
>The Moon

Here's C:
>King of Wands reversed
>Five of Wands reversed
>Seven of Wands

You'll get with B.

>>19588119
Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with doing a reading like this. Death isn't something I like to touch.
>>
>>19588103
>>19588116
>>
>>19588166
Do you mind reading for me even though I'm inept in the kino Dept?
I'm Jenny, with the Grammy issue.
>>
>>19588119
No worries, I do understand. Thank you though.
>>
>>19588103
Emily
Female
What does H feel towards me? What about M? Thanks!
>>
>>19588128
Yes you're on the right path

>>19588129
I'm not sure if this sounds rude but can't you just read me further to find out?

>>19588205
>the moon reversed
>kings of wands
>seven of wands
there doesn't seem to be anything right now :c
>>
>>19588232
Thank you man.Those are some pretty shitty cards for both though even though C and I have a rougher history. Are you certain I'll get with B or is that the likelier of the bunch?
>>
>>19588103
Kendra
Female
Love reading for the few upcoming week? Thanks
>>
>>19588028
After doing a tad research I'd say it's safe to assume I was raised in the Jesus category, as my mom even feared meditation as I came home with a book on the subject as a lad. Despite meditation being deeply involved in monasteries throughout history of the church.
>>
>>19588103
female
meg
what should my general best approach be with being well physically right now?
>>
>>19588103
Michael
Male
What can I do to get back on track, career-wise? I feel I was really making progress but got thrown from my path a bit after a negative interview experience this summer.
>>
>>19588232
Thank you! I will keep this in mind, even if it is just to keep me positive
>>
File: IMG_3559.jpg (149KB, 638x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.jpg
149KB, 638x841px
>>
>>19588103
I love how you keep trying baby girl! You will become a good reader anonette! Blessings.
>>
>>19588327
>that fucking feel
>>
>>19588264
Here's H:
>The Star reversed
>Three of Pentacles reversed
>Eight of Pentacles

Here's M:
>Queen of Pentacles
>Four of Wands
>Hanged Man

M seems to think better of you. H appears to have a lot of insecurities and weakness towards you.

>>19588277
To be sure, I pulled some more cards and also grounded myself before. It still seems like B is the best match.

>>19588283
>>19588296
>>19588300
Y'all are the last querents I'm going to do tonight before I head off.

>>19588341
This is my first time trying. I think you're thinking of the other anon reader.
>>
Trading for query, just curious how attractive am I?
>>
>>19588364
Pretty sure /soc/ can answer that better than us. It's their field of expertise
>>
>>19588357
You're doing very good for a first timer, i like your energy but the line seems too long for me to get a reading.

Come back again.
>>
>>19588103

Male asking about males
Do they find the product interesting or does it not appeal to them?
>>
>>19588327
Older guys know what they're doing.
>>
Let me know your query and state your gender and age.
>>
>>19588439
Female 23
My ex and I. We've been having some incredibly positive interactions as of late. See anything in our future? Maybe a second go at things?
>>
>>19588439

27 M
How does she feel about the relationship and where it's going?
>>
>>19588439
Male, 23
Any pretty ladies in the near future for me?
>>
>>19588435
YEEEEUUUPPPP I love juicy geezer dick. Not even kidding
>>
>>19588447

I wish I could say yes but it seems the void between you two is about money, so whatever that means to you is important. If you are looking for guidance on your future partner, he won't come until your early thirties, he will be a great guy and you are both well suited for each other.
>>
>>19588435

More like we know what buttons to push in order to get what we want.
>>
>>19588451

She feels positive and is happy with you so you should be stoked to know that. If you want to get better vibes and interactions with her liven yourself up a bit, try getting dressed better, she will appreciate it.
>>
>>19588439
Female
Will everything be fine?
>>
>>19588283
>Two of Pentacles
>Two of Wands
>Queen of Swords reversed

There doesn't seem to be anything and you're going to be depressed about it while not looking at the good things in life because you're so focused on your lacking love life.

>>19588296
>Justice reversed
>Page of Swords
>Strength
nothing can save you but yourself. Be strong and keep your head on a swivel to be careful of nearby danger.

>>19588300
>Temperance
>Three of Cups reversed
>The Moon

Take your time. Pace yourself. Make sure you can hold your own. Follow your intuition.

>>19588409
Congrats, you're the last person!
Sorry if this is a bit off since I'm getting tired.
>The Magician reversed
>Ten of Wands
>Ace of Swords

Ten of Wands is an interesting card for this question. I believe it is trying to say that it will not appeal with them.
>>
>>19588439
Male 25
Im thinking of doing open mic night poetry next monday night will I be good or will I make a fool of myself.
>>
>>19588471

Thank you very much.
>>
>>19588453

I see one she is the heart throb you may now maybe in the mid tier of attractiveness she does her best with her family and friends, this will be a sign that you have met her. She does not like your personal habits too much in the future either so hide them or do something about them.
>>
>>19588439
Female
How can I get W to understand where I'm coming from and not be an ass to me? What is their problem?
>>
>>19588439
fake reader but intentions arent that bad.

>>19588103
real reader

>>19587655
gifted reader who doesnt give a fuck xd lulz

You've been informed /div/
>>
>>19588471

I'll do it, thanks Hyper.
>>
>>19588461
Yeah pretty sure money is a thing now but I'm willing to sacrifice that to have a stable thing with him if that makes a difference
>>
>>19588477

>Ten of Wands

That's a shame. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>19588477
thank you

I'll persevere

Oddly The Moon was in my own draw tonight.
>>
File: x.png (897KB, 564x719px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
897KB, 564x719px
Female, 28

I'd be so honored if someone were to give me a specific reading, on weather I'm making the right decision with going forward on making a jewelry business.

Thanks anon!
>>
>>19588477
cheers, thanks anon! Keep up the practice.
>>
File: shapeofwater.png (1MB, 838x1050px) Image search: [Google]
shapeofwater.png
1MB, 838x1050px
Who's the most accurate reader in your experience? Especially about things like future or insight into things they couldn't know.
>>
>>19588439
>23
>female
>where are things headed between me and my SO H? How do they feel about me and what do they want for our relationship?
>>
>>19588510
you think she and the fish man are going to fuck in the movie?
>>
>>19588439

female/29
will anything romantic develop with him
>>
>>19588463

If this were actually true you wouldn't still be single and alone.
>>
>>19588482
Thanks, I think i know who it might be. I may just be hoping it is someone in particular, but i can definitely see if it is her, how she wouldn't really like some of my habits.
>>
>>19588510
Depends on the person.
I've synced up best with Oceana. It's almost as if we're reading for ourselves when we read for each other.

I also vibe well with iChink (now gone), Sevis (he's good for everyone), Rustig (see Sevis note), and Empath.
>>
>>19588547

You'd be surprised at the disconnect between what people can do and what people choose to do.
>>
>>19588439
I keep missing you on the tail end

female and 26

can I get a general present well being reading? What should I focus on/do presently to further my well ness overall in life.
>>
>>19588552

The real disconnect is between what you think you can do and what you can actually do.
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (62KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
62KB, 480x269px
>>19588547
>>
>>19588474

Yes to an extent but don't deny there will be a little collateral damage, what happened is the result of someones lack of intelligence and decency. You will be ok, just bear with it until it's all over. Good Luck.
>>
>>19588552

>approaches relationships as though they're psychological games to be won
>wonders why they end up failing every time
>>
>>19588478

You definately won't make a fool of yourself that's for sure, so don't even go there honestly, you'll be fine do your speeches feel nice and calm, the universe has awarded you mint tea in this instance, relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>19588439
male 22
surprise surprise... another love reading
>>
>>19588598

Oh no, there's a difference between pushing someone's buttons to elicit short-term reaction that one finds desirable and maintaining a long-term relationship. One is easy, the other is hard and takes hard work.
>>
>>19588600
>You definately won't make a fool of yourself that's for sure
>so don't even go there honestly

wait so I should go or not lol Im confused?
>>
>>19588619

I mean don't even consider making a fool yourself, that is an introspective manifestation and creation you have due to some type of dysmorphia you have within yourself, it is silly because people don't think that way about you.
>>
>>19588490

W was a little possessive of you in the past and did their best not to hurt you, now you have found yourself robbed of something you need it back, not to worry give it time, maybe a season or two to get better, you will find happiness again with W.
>>
>>19588439
Do you do generals?
>>
>>19588439
male, 23
Do you see anything happening in my love life? Any qts? ;(
>>
>>19588513

Your SO is a great guy really he is, but be careful of his crazy alter ego, it has come close to hurting people and maybe a bit more in the past so tread carefully around it rather than getting sucked into it, like a hurricane you don't want to be there. He is otherwise safe to consider being with for the next few years, he is happy with you and if you must know will greet you happily the next time you meet up and will geniunely want to know how you are doing.
>>
>>19588510
IO is the most gifted
>>
Trding
>>
>>19588763

Scry or tarot?

How much money can I expect to get paid next week?
>>
>>19588742
I wondered if he had some weird anger issues I haven't met yet. He says he is a pacifist but he gets really worked up over little stuff. He punched a wall because it was going to take United 3 days to mail him his passport that he left on the plane. So idk lol but otherwise he's like the sweetest dude. It has been 8 months and he's never shown that side to me even when he is frustrated with me. I wouldn't put up with it directed at me though and I've told him to chill before. Thanks. I'll be careful.
>>
>>19588766
Eight of Wands, Page of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, Seven of Pentacles

You will get paid /some/ money and it is better than no money. It will be accompanied with an emotional plea. "Give me more time!" You will be met with and other calls towards your emotions. But you must remain strong and firm with them. You will probably give into giving them more time which might be needed because they simply don't have all the money you want. But make sure they know they're on a timeline here. They've been delaying too long.

I expect you to be unsatisfied with what you're given, so I am assuming a very small small amount of what you are expecting. But it's better than none, right?

Tarot

What is going to happen between B and I?
>>
>>19588790

Some is better than none I suppose. Time can be given, but also seized.

>between B and I?

Six of Swords
Eight of Swords
King of Pentacles reversed
Four of Cups
Nine of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
Queen of Cups
Five of Wands
The Emperor
Three of Wands

You will at some point tire of B. At some point the interaction will grow stale and you will ask yourself "what next?" That's if things go in the right direction. There will be the temptation to blind yourself to everything and just go in the direction that is most materially obvious, but don't. Instead nurture something that could be larger in scale. Affection will grow if you find a goal for the both of you to work towards, but defer the immediate material traps.
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19588903
Yeah
What's your query and method?
>>
>>19588905
whats my next bf like?
tarot
>>
>>19588439
19 Male
What does my romantic life look like in the near future?
>>
>>19588930
That kind of query has the potential to give you tunnel vision and then all of a sudden that next bf never comes into play because you're too focused on one type of person.

Why not ask for what you can do to be well in love? It's a much more productive reading and opens you up to the possibility of love coming into your life instead of you chasing it.
>>
trading
>>
>>19588971

Sure. What do you want to know?

I'm curious about how the "school" is going to be for me.
>>
>>19588980
>>19588980
Eight of Swords, TEmperance, Ten of Cups

You will be very much alone but find satisfaction all the same. not a lot of social interaction on your end but htis is solely to your doiing. you don't want social interaction you want the distance. but you are still happy with it and what you get out of "the school"

Will my plan work out?
>>
>>19589044

Five of Swords reversed
The Magician
King of Wands

At first this is going to seem stupid. When you look at only the big picture of the plan it might seem to beg the question of "why are you doing it this way?" Then you do it. Then it goes off surprisingly well, more than the cursory assessment upfront would indicate. As the reader I'm considering whether or not this is the result of dumb luck or genius.
>>
Trading

Will he get jealous when he hears the news?
>>
>>19589113
I'll start yours in a second.

What course of action is best for me in regards to my love life right now? It's going pretty well but I still keep getting really bad anxiety and it feels like now that we're dating it went from me being chased to me chasing. That just makes me feel more insecure.

I don't necessarily want a future reading.
I want guidance on what's best for my well being on my course of action with this matter.
>>
>>19589134
nine of swords, two of pentacles, queen of cups

The cards indicate that you are overthinking things at this time and it is best to distract yourself when these thoughts come about because they're illogical at best. Another possible option would be to open up to her and let her know how you are feeling, she should be accomodating because she feels an emotional connection to you and will not want that to fade. Stop seeing the relationship as a chase and see it as what it is, a relationship.
>>
>>19589113
I literally pulled Ten of Wands from both of my decks.

He'll feel burdened in some way, whether it's hurt emotions or just the general drama of whatever your news is. It will leave something heavy he has to carry.

It will be something that he can walk forward with but it will be strenuous. Hard. Heavy.

I wouldn't say it's jealousy exactly.
>>
>>19585847
Divinationize me, folks.
>>
>>19589168
If it's not jealousy, what is it? I'm finally moving on from him and dating someone else.
>>
>>19589165
That's true.

I've opened up to him before about it. I have a lot of anxiety from past hurt that's been really hard to let go of. It hasn't settled in that he won't just disappear or leave. When he's distant because he's busy with work or right now just feeling kind of sick, I get stuck in my head and I'm afraid he's pulling away from me.
He's been very understanding. I'm also afraid of being a burden, so I'm afraid to keep talking about it after I already mentioned it previously. I don't want to turn it into an issue by focusing on it.

Thank you for that reading. It reassures me. A lot.

>>19589190
It may be regret, but that's not really your burden to bear. You can't be responsible for how he copes. If you're happy with the direction your life is taking, all you can do is be graceful and kind as you move forward.
>>
>>19589182

no
>>
>>19589202
You know it doesn't hurt to get counseling and have someone to talk to confidentally. That is what you probably need to help you through this anxiety. He choose his playboy life over me so.
>>
>>19588439
A romantic or sexual stuff and academic reading please
18 Fem
I'm really nervous about the academic one
>>
>>19589227
>>19589190
Did a follow up on your best approach with your ex: The Hierophant and Queen of Cups.

This whole situation is something to emotionally learn from. Be traditionally structured when/if you handle it. Be graceful as well.
I've thought about therapy for myself but it's not something I can afford at this time. What I can do is go back to exercising techniques I haven't been after lately at home like meditation or rereading some Cheri Huber.
>>
>>19589257
Thanks.

Some places do free or very cheap on a sliding scale depending on your insurance. There's always sites like talktherapy or rainychat too.
>>
File: holy-bible.png (51KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
holy-bible.png
51KB, 300x232px
>>19589233
>>
>>19589282
I'll look those up. Thank you again!
>>
trading

will Hof welcome my e-mail?
>>
>>19589349
>knight of swords, nine of cups, six of swords rx. ace of wands

hof will feel as if whatever's in this email, is too good to be true. they'll go through it, think it's nice, but have second thoughts, and heavily ponder how exactly to respond, past events weighing heftily on their mind. in the end though, yes, they'll welcome it. they'll feel cautious, but welcomed nonetheless.

i just want a love read between me and C.
>>
File: 7.jpg (300KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
300KB, 2048x1365px
>>19587655
General love and academic read plox
>>
>>19589296
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOT THE ACADEMICS GODDAMNIT
>>
Trading, have a weird query. I have a friend who has been having dreams about me, and I'm wondering what it means, if anything. I'm male, she's female.
>inb4 she wants the D, it's not like that
>>
>>19589472
eight of pentacles, two of wands, six of swords, ten of pentacles, queen of swords

it is a sign and it is a sign of things to come. there is going to be a time in the not so distant future where she will need your help greatly to move onto better places. it is something that will happen suddenly and I am not so certain she is aware of it yet but the event will leave her in a position of hardship. but when it comes you will have an option to be there for her and pull her arm out of the mud and be the hero of her world. this will be a slow and graduous place where you slowly help her back on her feet, the arm pulling will be very slow. you will be there for her if you choose to and it will result in you two moving closer and onto greener pastures in unison. she may not want the d now, but she will be so grateful in the future she might want the d then. she will be so grateful it turns into love.

Is he going to utilize my piece for anything or mention it in his future work or has it been discarded/forgotten?
>>
>>19589396
>three of swords, the hermit, two of pentacles, the hierophant, seven of wands

there's not a love here anon, just a lot of hurt and distance. the other person is too busy for the person and it's not jut working out right. i don't even think there's a relationship here.
>>
>>19589583

Sup, I'm not>>19589472, but I was wondering, would you trade with me too? I liked your reading, and personally think some of the best readers are anons.

It's nothing love related, just in case. Wanna trade?
>>
>>19589633
query?
>>
>>19589583
I tried scrying this at first. I saw a man sitting on a desk with a canvass in front of him. He was writing something on a piece of paper, taking notes and looking at it now and again. Someone comes through the door, and he stands up and greets his visitor warmly. They talk a bit, he points at the canvass, and they keep talking.

The tarot tells an interesting story.

7 of Pentacles, 9 of Swords, 8 of Wands, The Fool, 3 of Cups, 8 of Cups

It seems like you might wait on this for a while and become discouraged before receiving news of a possible inclusion, or some relevant message or whatever it is I saw in that scry. From there, things would progress in a direction you might want them to, or at least they'd seem like it. There would be a certain closeness that would develop, but part of it seems superficial, or else like you're just getting your hopes up, and you would eventually back down due to things not seeming like they'll go in the direction you hope.
>>
>>19589640
I've been feeling enormously depressed in the last month. (Could be something subconscious, could be a curse, could be I'm just being sensitive, wandering without a goal, idk)

Could you tell me the real reason I'm depressed? And what could I do to get better. Thanks.

Your query?
>>
>>19589658
interesting. so nothing significant or deep inspiration?

>>19589670
>three of cups, nine of swords, six of cups

there's been a distance between you and friends that is keeping you out of happinesses reach. this could be because of internal conflict or conflict seperating you from people in general. you are focusing too much on people on your past and not people in the future thinking they can't possibly be as good as the people from your past. that's not true.

>the devil, four of swords, temperance

you need to stop being picky about who you want to be friends with and open yourself up more to people. it's okay to get attached and it's okay to feel connections to others, that's what people are about makking connections and friends. then your depression will be lifted and things will start looking up for you.
>>
>>19589670
>>19589670
my query is what is he doing with the piece?
>>
>>19589727
Thank you.

Forgive me, what do you mean by piece? Some context to understand the query better would be cool
>>
File: glokta.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
glokta.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>19585847

Is anyone available for a reading?
>>
>>19589753
My piece of work.
>>
>>19589773

7 of wands, 9 of swords, 4 of cups, 7 of cups

Well, I can't really tell how much emotional value this thing is being given, but he seems to be guarding this from others in a careful way, from the public reach overall it seems.

Yet this is something that is causing great distress, either to you and him, or maybe just you. I do feel something makes him nervous, or disappointed. 4 of cups talks about this, yet followed by this 7 of cups, well, this tells me there is something unreal about this situation. Too much overthinking, or fantasizing about the situation ends up with you having wrong ideas or perception about this matter overall.

Since I had to guess based on mere intuition without a context, this can lack some accuracy, yet I feel my answer will surely help in someway.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>19589760

Ask what you want to ask as an air query and someone will get to it if they feel like it.
>>
>>19590146
Query anon?
>>
>>19590156
I'd rather read yours first.
>>
>>19590164
Sure. Job related. I have two jobs in mind (one related to my field and the other completely unrelated but with a good salary). I sent resumes to they and i wanna know if i have a change with them? Are they gonna call me?
>>
>>19590171
*chance
>>
>>19590156
"In her husband's lifetime it had been a record of the passing facts of everyday life; almost as concise in statement as that of her father. Now and then, in travelling, she would stereotype an impression of beautiful scenery by an elaborate description; sometimes, but very rarely, she had indulged (as at Pisa) on reflections on people or things in general."

>>Related to your field
During the winter and untoward late spring, Richard had endured his captivity. The warm happy summer season, calling all nature to a jubilee, at first saddened, then animated him to contrive new projects of escape. The promised interview with his White Rose tempted him to delay; while an inner spirit rebelled even against this dear enticement, and bade him.

>>Higher wage
It was not that thence he much hoped for success to his adventure, which requires more than enthusiasm of the remote inhabitants of the southern Ireland to achieve it.

Ok, anon! I will go with a clear no for both of the jobs, albeit I hope I'm dreadfully wrong with this reading.
Something has recently changed in your life or you're looking for such change, but that alone isn't enough and won't take you that far.

You'll be lacking something to land the higher wage one :(

If you think the reading isn't accurate at all you can disregard it and there's no need to read back.
>>
>>19590219
Bade him fly***
>>
We've made a huge life change recently. Are we right about seeing poverty in our future? Is this inevitable?
Also, will we cross paths with her again?
>>
>>19590219
that reading was kewl as fuck. Kinda weird but good. You're right about the change in my life. Everything in my life does a 180 degrees for good and bad. I'm still fighting to get on the right wave. Your query anon? (Need your name or initial. If more people involved the same)
>>
>>19590247
Y.C, male
Almost the same query: Will I get this job I'm trying to get or get a job soon?

Keep trying, anon, you'll eventually find the good wave. The changes might feel alien for you right now, but you will eventually get used to it :) I wish you all the best.
>>
>>19590269
Thanks man!
> Will I get this job I'm trying to get?
Situation
> Queen of swords
Clarified
> 8 of wands

> Ace of pentacles
Clarified
> 8 of cups
> wheel of fortune
> Temperance
>The hanged man

> 6 of pentacles

Eventually... yes! Because some woman gonna cut through the bullshit of this "job search" (someone important in that job, seems like they're saying their looking for something very specific but that's not entirely true). But you gonna need some help, you need help to get this job. Maybe talk to someone or such. Why you don't get this job yet? They're always seems to find someone "better" for that but that person leaves after getting that job, you need to wait and eventually you will get that job.

Will Y.C. get a job soon?

Situation
>2 of cups

The world
Knight of cups
3 of pentacles

Yes man. Gonna be a great job too.
>>
>>19590300
Thank you for the trade :)
>>
Doing a few readings
1 card (mostly i drew more cards for clarification) tarot Y/N and Advice.
> Name or initial (If more people involved the same)
> Query (No death/occult)
> A pic of a qt brunette girl with light eyes
> Feedback is really appreciated.
>>
>>19590353
Mila
Will I make it?
>>
>>19590362
> Page of cups
Clarified
> Knight of cups

Yes.
>>
File: kawaiidesu.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiidesu.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>19590353
Gonzalo
A general please
>>
>>19590382
No general anon.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 115822 sample.jpg (2MB, 1500x855px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 115822 sample.jpg
2MB, 1500x855px
>>19590376
Thaannnkk yyyoouuu
>>
File: 1496103335641.png (555KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496103335641.png
555KB, 1000x707px
>>19590353
L
Will I find a GF soon?
>>
>>19590407
Situation
> The hanged man

>6 of cups
Clarified
>2 of wands

You're so desperate anon kek. You will find a kind woman soon. But remember "you don't find a gf" but a good girl and make your way through her heart and she would become your gf or not.
>>
File: wallhaven-167859.jpg (251KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-167859.jpg
251KB, 1500x1200px
>>19590353
May sound like a strange question, but this is /x/ so whatever. Is there a spirit following me? Benevolent or not?
>>
>>19590353
>>19590470
A btw
>>
>>19590470
Sorry anon. No occult queries.
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no future requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests
>no binary answer requests

Requirements:
>a western zodiac sign
>a playing card suit
>a primary color
>>
>>19590353
>T and D
>Do we have a future together?
>>
>>19590474
Aw... Okay :(
>>
a reading for my relationship with G?
>>
Trading...
Should I get back? (not a relationship)
Leave your query and gender.
>>
Air-query
Me:Nov 10 F, Him: Aug 4 1989 M

Our relationship has deteriorated and has not gotten better since I moved out from his apartment. We seem fine we aren't arguing but he doesn't pay much attention to me anymore. We only had sex twice in two months. I love him so much and don't want him to leave me and I don't want to leave him. Is it going to get any better if I tough it out or should I just save myself the time and heartache? Any advice appreciated.
>>
>>19590578
>ace of wands rev
>king of wands rev
>the lovers rev

In the current situation feels like you're both just going through the motions, lacking of passion and desire. The daily things has crushed the fire between you two. Has one of you been too impulsive or overbearing towards the other? I see someone demanding and trying to take the lead but the expectations are too high from the reality. Imposing your will won't give positive changes, but staying passive won't help you either. The outcome here shows someone giving too much and not receiving enough in return. It doesn't look good on this spread.

Try have an honest talk with him about your feelings and how the situation is going for both and decide where the relationship is going. Don't push your needs but make them known. Everything can be worked out after a good talk.
>>
>>19590578
>girl says this
>90% chance she will be the one who breaks up soon or starts cheating on the poor lad
>>
Hmm guys, what would someone be hoping for if I pulled the 8 of cups in "what they hope for" position?

To leave the situation as it is?
To hope not to return?
Or to hope that the person comes back?

This was a relationship spread
>>
>>19590673
imo 8 of cups is to leave things that no longer work behind, walking away from the situation, a transition point, they have been delluded about it and despite of being painful, they prefer to leave, dissapointment in love
>>
>>19590673
they are looking for a change in the relationship in some way... that is what i can get
a clarification card may be able to tell you what kind of change!
or the cards around it in the spread
>>
File: 20170913_185434.jpg (3MB, 4032x1960px) Image search: [Google]
20170913_185434.jpg
3MB, 4032x1960px
>>19590687
>>19590700
Thanks guys, I will post the full spread because why not, just using a relationship spread. I'm on the left. Excuse my bed covers. Also this is near enough after a break up, we are not talking
>>
>>19590719
Here's the spread
>>
File: tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif (402KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif
402KB, 500x282px
offering inaccurate readings, but not on purpose
help me get better through *feedback*
no future queries thanks
some sort of identifying location please
>>
>>19590841
kek. Are you the anonette reader?
>South America
> What kind of fellings does she has about me?
>>
>>19590841
north texassss
what can I presently focus on to improve my wellness in love/love related matters?
>>
>>19590841
Female, jeanie

Love read
>>
>>19590856
yes i am and no one likes me reading here but i need to read somewhere and i hav been trying not to read as often here, but i need to practice i don't know what to do
it looks like she has the upper hand in this situation, (the moon),,,ad you're kind of putting shit on the line here for her (hanged man reversed),,, she's thinking though that your shit isn't all that put together....you're not in a good enough place in life as it were (queen of coins rx),,, but you're thinking if you work really hard, it'll be all for her (seven of coins),,, you want things to change bbetween you two (death),,, but she wants you to be ... how do you say... more interesting???... it's kind of like she wants you to be a little wild and crazy,,, (knight of wands rx),,,, it looks like right now she's not digging you that hard,,,,(the lovers rx)
ok i have no idea if this is right but feedback appreciated
>>
>>19590879
That read was FAIRLY accurate girl!
Thanks.
Feedback... You drew to many cards for your level skill. You could be drew 3 cards and 1 more for the situation. And maybe if one of the cards is a tricky one, drew another one for clarification.
Thanks btw you're getting better.
>>
File: 77.jpg (131KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
131KB, 300x510px
>>19590863
right now you're resisting a change in your attitude towards love,,(death rx),, you have this idea that you need to control your love life(chariot) and mold it into this fantasy that you have. (moon rx ) like you have this idea of what it's gonna be like, and you're trying to force it to be that. your advice is to break the social rules that you carefully adhere to to change that attitude towards love and relinquish your control over your idea of the future of your love life (king of coins rx)
feedback appreciated!
>>
Trading
I have to wait for him to come around, dont i?
>>
File: tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x971px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x971px
>>19590870
location please

>>19590904
thanks <3 were there any cards i should've interpreted differently?
that you would've seen as something else?
>>
>>19590841
South
Female
Can you tell me why I trust my intuition so much?
>>
>>19590905
I'd say that's pretty spot on.

Instead of accepting him as he is I've been expecting him to be a certain way and it makes the relationship less enjoyable because I end up focused on what's not happening instead of what is,
>>
>>19590925
Not in that spread, the cards were pretty clear. When you meet a tricky card you will notice. Like WTF is this card trying to tell me in this query and such.
>>
>>19590905
btw I'm a tarot reader too and pretty accurate.
You were accurate with me

I'd suggest you have more confidence

Sometimes we won't sync with people. Sometimes people don't want to hear what the actual reading is if it's outside of what they want.

You're doing a good job.
>>
>>19590917
Yes. Trying to speed up things is not idea right now. It will take some time, but you need to be patient about it. Right now this situation can't be changed.

Being artist/musician is a good career path for me?
>>
File: 16.jpg (114KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
114KB, 300x510px
>>19590930
it's hereditary for you , people in your family also have hunches like yours (ten of coins),,, you've narrowly missed bad situations (eight of swords rx), and it's always there for you,,, you always feel it (eight of wands),,, i don't know man i got the tower for outcome so like,,, maybe you should trust it so much... lol
>>
>>19590932
thank you!!

>>19590933
thank you~

>>19590939
<3 T_T i feel the love today
>>
>>19590611
Thank you so much!
>>
>>19590952
Gib me 2 hours I'm in class ok!
>>
>>19590984
Okay!
>>
>>19590733
Another spread for me to read obsessively on my relationship, thanks!
>>
>>19590841
>Query:
Love reading please
>Identifying location
Southern US
>>
>>19590956
What does the tower mean? I have always believed I am a special person.
>>
File: 19.jpg (113KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
113KB, 300x510px
>>19590997
it looks like you are looking for anyone in your life to come pick you up... you aren't looking for anything in particular, which comes from a sadness inside of you a lack of sense of self worth maybe (nine of swords rx), you've been manipulated (seven of swords rx) and lied to (magician rx) in the past which kind of killed your self esteem (queen of coins rx),,, you feel unwelcome in social situations which may lead to awkward encounters with potential love interestss (nine of cups rx)
advice is to surround yourself with a more positive aura and exude confidence (the sun)

>>19590998
the tower is pretty much a bad omen card like,,, something bad is gonna happen sorry
>>
>>19590841
Id like to ask for a love reading

>>
>>19591023
>something bad
You lose it there noob.
>>
File: tumblr_n7o9ioofVr1r6j154o1_500.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7o9ioofVr1r6j154o1_500.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>19591028
whoops... can you explain
>>
>>19590611
Forgot feedback
>I see someone demanding and trying to take the lead
I'm the one demanding too much. But the things I ask aren't illogical.

>The outcome here shows someone giving too much and not receiving enough in return.
yes

>Don't push your needs but make them known.
I've already talked to him and nothings changed.

>It doesn't look good on this spread.
Dang anon should I just give up
All in all pretty accurate. Would have been dead on if I asked and got this reading three months ago. Thanks again anon.
>>
>>19591023
Gonna offer another perspective on The Tower

It isn't bad.

It's a total tear down like demolishing a building so you can build a new one.

It's a forceful change as opposed to Death which is a natural and graceful change.

So it can be bad, it isn't always.

Like you could be demolishing a good brand new building or it could be a building filled with asbestos and falling apart.

All it is, is a forceful change in cycle. A complete tear down.

I've pulled The Tower as advice before and I take it as a cue to just jump off a cliff and let myself fall.
>>
>>19591045
So it basically means to take risks? The less thing I want is something bad happening to me again.
>>
File: 10.jpg (117KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
117KB, 300x510px
>>19591025
there is passion, attraction in this relationship, and you two seem to be something like a couple tat others get jealous of... (queen of rods)... it seems to be a happy and maybe more than casual relationship,,, (ten of cups),,,but it seems like there are not many similarities between you two, or you are not very compatible at your foundations (three of coins rx) it seems like a lot of your relationship is based on how much you like each others' appearances.... and that has kept this fire burning...as time goes by this kind of honeymoon feeling eventually will wear off (wheel of fortune)
advice is to learn to love each others' flaws as well (nine of swords rx)
>>
>>19591045
no,,, i see the tower as a car crash, losing a friend, literal death, hospitalization, losing a job, getting evicted, shit like that
what you're talking about is kind of like tower rx
like,,,, you see the tower coming,,, and you can kind of plan ahead and make it so that the tower doesn't completely blow you off course
i don't understand
>>
>>19590841
Europe
What I'm doing wrong regarding finding love?
>>
>>19591066
It depends on the question really and the reader.

The reading you got sounds like it'd be a negative fall.

>>19591085
Changes can be forcefully abrupt and still positive. They're uncomfortable regardless when it's so sudden.

It's an abrupt and unexpected cycle change that would cause panic initially. But sometimes we panic when a good cycle comes along, too, because it's so drastically different from what we're used to. Like you find out you're pregnant and so have to rearrange your entire life.

Sometimes abrupt and sudden tear down is better for us long term. Sometime it just causes suffering.

To be fair, I don't read reversals either and both of my decks are based off of Rider Waite but aren't literally Rider Waite.

When I do readings with my cards, the Tower isn't so ominous. But that's me and my cards. That's not everyone.
>>
>>19590841
How is she feeling about things with us? Western US
>>
>>19591075
Thank you.

I am not in a relationship at the moment, for quite some time already, nor do I know a specific person I would want to be with. Going back to my previous though:

There were not many similarities but we were very compatible, rather than appearances we were just able to talk about anything and everything and enjoy it.

Thank you for your time
>>
Trading
>>
>>19590979
You're welcome

>>19591037
It's all good, you thanking me was enough but feedback are always appreciated.

Your demands aren't being met from what it seems, since you already talked with him before, but I reinforce having a talk to him to understand his reasons. Most of the relationship problems can be fixed with a clear and direct communication imo, wheter it's to continue together or at least have a civil breakup.

With the reversed wands, it's more like things cooled down and the fire is having trouble to be ignited again. I don't want to be fatalist and tell you if you should give up or not, but the way things are going it's only leading to an unbalanced and one sided relationship that in my opinion it's not positive.
>>
>>19591135

What do you want to know?

Are they still happy with our partnership?
>>
>>19590841
Great Britain

What I'm doing wrong regarding love?
>>
File: 33.jpg (125KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
125KB, 300x510px
>>19591087
you're not very good at charming ladies or men with your wit...not very good at banter and such. (seven of swords rx) ,,,,you're just quite awkward around people you are interested in,,, you don't know the 1, 2, 3's of flirting or smething,,, (page of coins rx),,, but it seems like,,, you have the ability to form good connections with people (two of cups), and evntually you get more comofortable with aving conversations bbecause as you grow you realize that no one is judging you as hard as you think they are... (knigt of wands),,,, and further down the road you find an end to this anxiety you feel about talking to people you are interested in,,,,,, the depresssion and loneliness does come to an end so hang in there (ten of swords)
>>
>>19590841
Richard
Male
Does N loves me?
South USA.
>>
>>19591102
that was my reeeeeading doe!!!!!
i foresaw a bad shit coming to him!!!

>>19591122
whoops i kind of put that it was a future love reading and then i deleted it so maybe
look out for something like that
i don't know
i might be wrong
i'm not good at this
>>
>>19591166
Don't worry about that, mistakes happen so don't feel too bad!
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>19591105
>>19591142
>>19591163
>>19591172
ok i'm done reading love you all see you next time love you /div!
>>
>>19591166
Yeah that's my fault. I didn't read the initial read before responding. I was just offering other perspectives for The Tower as a general card

Your reading is ominous for sure.

< ____> Sorry anon. Keep up the good work and don't mind me confusing everyone.
>>
>>19591140

>All the others were panic-stricken and lay low, cherishing their momentary safety.

>Four of Wands, Page of Wands (R), Nine of Wands (R)

They are still happy with the partnership even though they also have some reservations. They have some doubts about the future but they will still pull through, i believe.

Next gf please? And let me know if you want me to extend.
>>
>>19591158
>you're not very good at charming ladies or men with your wit
>you're just quite awkward around people you are interested in
I'm awkward person in general and I have jokes that not everyone can like.
>you have the ability to form good connections with people (two of cups), and evntually you get more comofortable with aving conversations bbecause as you grow you realize that no one is judging you as hard as you think they are
Yes. It's not like they're many people there, but I always attract "special" ones.
>the depresssion and loneliness does come to an end so hang in there
I don't care that much about this at this point I guess.

Thank you. With practice you can be a very good reader here.
>>
>>19591186

Glad to know that they're happy for now.

>next gf please

A fine comb, almost a hair pick. A bar with beehives on the end instead of weights. A campfire by a boulder in the great outdoors, providing heat with nothing but the stars and the wilderness all around. A sort of lava lamp formed by two bodies of liquid exchanging parts.

She's going to be nitpicky, and if you aren't delicate you can make her mad and provoke her ire, but she's worth it. When not provoked she's very sweet, and in tough times she is definitely the sort that comes through for you. The relationship will be a bit of a give and take because she gives you what you need when it isn't always what you want, but that's out of love.
>>
>>19591023
>it looks like you are looking for anyone in your life to come pick you up... you aren't looking for anything in particular, which comes from a sadness inside of you a lack of sense of self worth maybe (nine of swords rx), you've been manipulated (seven of swords rx) and lied to (magician rx) in the past which kind of killed your self esteem (queen of coins rx),,, you feel unwelcome in social situations which may lead to awkward encounters with potential love interestss (nine of cups rx)
Are you sure you don't know me, because that's disturbingly accurate to a fault. All of my previous attempts have left me worse off than when I started and I'm pretty sure that nobody even wants to give me the time of day at this point. Which is probably for the best.
I'd like to add that lack of trust and faith, both in myself and in others, adds to the lack of self-esteem.

>advice is to surround yourself with a more positive aura and exude confidence (the sun)
Thanks for the advice, but I just don't see that whole "being positive" and "having confidence" thing ever truly working out, people will see right through it. I don't think you can simply fake that kind of thing and that's what I would have to do in order to make your advice work. It's a self-perpetuating cycle that I lack the ability to dig myself out of, and yet nobody will even care unless I do. As far as I see it, my only option is to just accept my fate and move on. If you have any advice or feedback to this post, I'm all ears.
>>
File: 1503458659047.jpg (391KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1503458659047.jpg
391KB, 2136x1424px
Trading.
Leave me your query, I do bibliomancy.
>>
>>19591235

How should I play things out with "C"?
>>
>>19591235
Damn. Just saw you got a response. Let me know if you want to trade again. I do tarot.
>>
Air Q: which cards should I use or which kind of deck will give me more insight? For 3 years I'm using the Waite tarot. But I often feel pulled to the method my mother was practicing with a set of normal playing cards with 52 cards but also they are difficult to read.
>>
>>19591166
>him
I told you I was female. Do you even pay attention?
>>
>>19591288
Don't be a dick. You got a free reading.
>>
>>19591256
"That thou, O my brother, impart to me truly how it stands with thee in that inner heart of thine, what lively images of things past thy memory has painted there, what hopes, what thoughts, affections, knowledge, do now dwell there. For this and no other object that I can see was the gift of hearing and speech bestowed on us."

"The haughty, the firm, the self-exalting soul of Cornelia had borne up long. She had often felt that she walked on the borders of a precipice, and that if once she admitted sentiments of regrets, she should plunge without retrieve into a gulph, dark, portentous, inextricable."

Is C a love interest and maybe someone from your past? Show how important they are and remind them of their feelings for you and the 'past' you two had. However, there's a clear message in there to not lose yourself in the process, to make sure you can still walk away if needed.

Any feedback? Feel free to not read back of the reading wasn't accurate at all.

>>19591259
Query?
>>
>>19591322

You are correct about C in both respects. I have also thought that it is important to be able to walk away from C if needed.

I'm currently getting involved in politics and C has a lot of very useful connections for me, but getting too entangled with her might mean binding myself to someone whose interests don't align 100% with mine.

What do you wish to know?
>>
>>19590566
Still trading if anyone is interested
I do tarot or scry
>>
>>19591322
Still here? I'm wondering if L still has romantic feelings for me and if they will pursue them again any time soon. Yours?
>>
>>19591334

I'll trade you in kind. Tarot or scry?

Male
I'd like to know whether to trade favors in the coming year or bide my time.
>>
>>19591331
Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm glad I could help you. Be careful for a precipice is still a precipice.

I'm male
What career should I get into? Where can I find success and make good money? If you can't answer that, just give me some job hunt advice.
Thanks.
>>
File: rh8gi75847584-534x381.jpg (36KB, 534x381px) Image search: [Google]
rh8gi75847584-534x381.jpg
36KB, 534x381px
>>19591221
well my original interpretation of the nine of cups rx was that you are giving off these very unattractive vibes of low self esteem desu,,, so even "fake" positive ones are better than that...
just my two cents
thank you for the feedback!!
>>
>>19591350

>career, success, money

Seeing a trio of suns rotating in a portrait. One is near ascendancy while another is fading and another is rising to take the place of the current before it has even ascended. A man and his dog bound over green hills down below, oblivious to the cosmological uncertainty above them.

You will meet your needs through three career paths that feel at the time like either permanent fixes or false starts, but they are part of the same path. There is a fourth sun unseen that is whole beneath the horizon.

Seeing a parachute with a key hanging from it. A merry-go-round of keys spins. A crystal or glass orb with slots to put money in.

Do you have involvement with any sort of corporate, banking, or financing in your career? It feels like something high paying in finance first that you exit with a golden parachute. Hang onto that nest egg.

The next appears to me as a man on his deathbed replaced by craggy green hills. A star shoots a rainbow down to Earth. A tap drops a long trail of foam into a beer stein. The tavern feels earthy and merry. A mirror shows a domestic scene, with multiple people's stuff strewn about a very lived in room.

The next phase feels like some sort of art or craft structured around family time. It will be fulfilling. Enough money to get by while your nest egg grows, and enough time to spend with family. Do you have some artistic or craft endeavor that you would like to go into? It could even be owning your own small business. It could even be a brewery.

Now I see a bowl of hot ramen. It sits steaming on a counter, the meal of someone on the go in exotic places. You will travel after your business is successful for long enough. A job that takes you overseas... maybe something corporate or government, but at some point it bleeds together.
>>
File: 2.jpg (38KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38KB, 852x480px
>>19591340
>Tarot or scry?
Whichever works fine for you.

A tiny green snake alone, it starts to eat its tail, reminded me of ourobouros. A funny thing tho, the more it eats the tail, the brighter it gets, coming from dark green hue to almost golden by the end. It doesn't end itself, nor shrink in size, but spins in clockwise motion.

The experience will bring you back to your roots, looking back to the point where you've started to a growing point on your own. At each bite your color changes from something raw to a valuable and refined goods. This makes me think you should trade favors, get experienced with it, until you're good enough to break the cycle and become self sustained.
>>
>>19591340
>>19591334
I'll trade tarot to either one of you, or a quick perusal of your birth chart, for the answer to this question-

What would be the outcome of me joining the organization that I plan to initiate into this Saturday?
>>
>>19591338
>Still has feelings?
If I were a man, I know of no enterprise that would please my imagination more than seeking, in this district, for the traces of lost wealth, science and civilization. These blessings flourished in this neighborhood at two distinct periods, apparently widely separated from each other; yet, if examined, we might find that the link had never been broken.

>Is he going to pursue her soon?
The road in the morning presented the same disconsolate appearance: the town of Brenner is on a level, shut in by heights.
We were still on the banks of the Will, which joins the Inn, and pursues its course to the black sea; but with delight I saw, and with ecstasy my two companions, who had never visited Italy, hailed, a little rivulet and tiny waterfall, the Eisach, which flows south and joins the Adige; it was grasping Italy, to behold a stream that mingled its mountain-born waters with the rivers and Lakers of that divine country.

Yes, he has feelings for you, he fantasies about you, dare I say, thinking about you is his favourite thing to do lately and he still feels 'linked' to you. But when we talk about pursuing you, I don't think he is as inclined to do so. He's doing something else right now, and he's too focused on it to pursue you.

How did I do?
>>
>>19591370

Ah, so spin over time to build up energy. That makes sense.

>Should I get back

I find that "shoulds" are best answered with tarot for me, my scry is a bit ambiguous on definite imperatives.

Knight of Swords
Five of pentacles
Strength
Ace of Cups
King of Cups
Knight of Cups
Five of Cups
Ace of Swords
The Tower
The Heirophant

You should only go back just enough to keep from burning your bridges, but you don't want to stay back there because you already know that it isn't for you. This seems to work better if you go there to nurture relationships that you use for something else later on, enduring the humdrum of what you don't like briefly.

The answer is to go back, but only as a stopping point on your way to an outside destination if that makes sense.
>>
I don't have anything to trade, sadly.

If someone is still willing though this is pretty straightforward: is it lymphoma?

Thanks, /x/.
>>
>>19591385
Thank for this, I'm starting your query, then I'll give feedback
>>
>>19591378
>justice
>2 of cups rev
>7 of pentacles

You're a truth seeker and believe this organization can provide you clarity and fairness, but in essence there's something lacking in terms of what they really are from what they are telling you. Some wires are crossed and that needs to get untangled. These are stepping stones, once you think you've done your share, there's more work to do. You'd have to be quite dilligent with your work.

It's not bad overall, but a clear idea from what they really want from you and what you're expecting to get from them must be on the same page.

>>19591388
I saw more in terms of gathering knowledge and experience until you're able to do on your own, but if that works for you better, good luck!

>The answer is to go back, but only as a stopping point on your way to an outside destination if that makes sense.
Yes that makes a lot of sense, thank you.
>>
>>19591385
Oh, you're asking for feedback! Well let me give you that. Haha. I thought
>How did I do?
Was your query. Sorry, I'm retarded. I'll type up some feedback for you
>>
>>19591435
Haha, no problem ^^ I just want to know if the reading was accurate so I can query back :3
>>
Trading. Having a job interview on Monday. Want to know how will it go.
>>
>>19591385
It's funny about the first passage, because a reader sometime last year mentioned we had an incredibly strong bond that may fray but never truly break. We are separated physically by quite a lot. Distance, his profession, my profession. It's hard to meet up in the middle. We're both scientists also.
And this last passage kills me. I know he loves me now. Your read confirmed that and I had suspected it, but him being willing to pursue is another story. His work occupies him A LOT. Words cannot even begin to express how much of his time it consumes. The other part is sometimes I wonder if he has found someone else. It doesn't SEEM that way on the surface, but he's a great guy. I wouldn't be surprised. But the most obvious and logical (given circumstances) explaination is that he's just too consumed by work right now. Although your passage choice kills me, because if he is with someone else, I had a suspect in mind already, and she had recently visited Italy, like just a few days ago. I had wondered if he was there with her or not, but I don't see any evidence of that other than they're both not currently home--he says he's out in the field. I should believe him. I don't have a reason to doubt him for now. That last passage raises a lot of questions. Let me know if you want to trade again after I do your query. >>19591445
>>
>>19591461
Sorry for the wall of text :/
>>
>>19590986
OK I'M BACK I'LL START YOUR READ!
>>
>>19591366
Thank you so much for the reading.

I believe right now I'm waiting for the parachute with the key, that would make sense.

No, I don't have any involvement with any sort of corporate.. I will start considering it and try to find out how to start in the business.

Thank you so much for the reading, I really enjoyed the family scenery.

>>19591461
No need to say sorry for it, always nice to have some quality feedback. I don't really think he's involved with someone right now, I didn't pick any love vibes from the passage.. just really felt like someone was busy.

I will take a love read (what a surprise) what will my next relationship be like and how will I meet her?

No need to trade again, just leave me your query and I will read it for you :)
>>
>>19591510
AW YIS, ANGEL IS BACK
>>
>>19591510
Take your time, Angel-chan
>>
>>19590952
>Being artist/musician is a good career path for me?
There's something about being an artist and a musician that really seems to make you feel very complete and very much self-actualized. Yet being able to support yourself financially is always going to be a problem unless you become famous ,which I don't really see much here. It seems to me to take a more safe route you should have this as a side thing and also have a more stable job.

> also if you want to trade again let me know and if you don't and you have another question just let me know cuz I I am aware that I had you wait for about 3 hours.
>>
>>19591514
>No need to trade again
That's so generous! If you change your mind let me know.
My next query is if L has moved on to someone else, and if yes, is it who I suspect it is? I'm starting yours now
>>
if anyone else wants to trade I need a love General
I'm so confused.
>>
>>19591551
ayo I'm down.

Love general too geared more towards what I can do for my wellness in that area. I'm tired of being anxious.
NOT future
But presently.

I'll start now.
>>
>>19591551

Poor Angel-chan ;_;
>>
>>19591523
I see what you mean. Thank you. Waiting was not a problem for me. I'm a very patient anon so don't worry about it.
>>
>>19591556
Starting yours!!!
>>19591558
Huehuehue ;_;
>>19591562
Thank you for your patience, Anon!
>>
>>19591551
I pulled for what's best for you currently in regards to love: Strength and Knave of Swords.
Be ready, don't strike, endure. Be aware of what's going on around you but take some time to yourself to nurture yourself in a way that strengthens you.

Where will this advice lead you? Magician and Three of Wands

You'll be refreshed with new perspective and awareness of everything you currently have and can utilize. You'll be ready to venture out with your various skillsets that you can apply in different ways.

Let me know if you have any questions or want follow up.
>>
>>19591514
What it will be like:
>Fool, Seven of Cups, Ace of Wands, Eight of Wands, Four of Wands
It'll start out suuuuuper casual. You'll both go into it mildly skeptical, but sort of like, "meh, it's time for a change, and this is the change I needed!" The skepticism is there but it really doesn't affect your decision to move forward with the relationship. The weird thing is that you actually start resisting a bit when you get together officially. After you decide to jump into this relationship, you both sort of start to push away from each other, like how things shouldn't be going so smoothly or whatever. You won't prioritize the relationship, but at the very least it's on your list. BUT a moment of great passion and tension ends up bonding you two, and things quickly move into a new, more positive direction. I see this being a situation where you both take a step back and ask what the fuck you're doing. You decide to move in with each other. It's a REALLY hasty decision, but you're both glad you did it. It'll be both of your responsibilities to see that things go well from there. I'm not seeing many positive Cups cards here, so you're really a 'spur of the moment' type couple. It's a nice relationship if you can keep the spark going.

How you meet:
>Three of Cups, Chariot, Wheel of Fortune
Hah. So my immediate thought was out somewhere, like a bar or a party or a gathering of some sort. It's a girl you were feeling particularly motivated to talk to, for one reason or another. You and your mates agree she's cute, but you end up needing their encouragement to pursue and you just sort of go for it!
>>
>>19591556
>Love general too geared more towards what I can do for my wellness in that area. I'm tired of being anxious.
>NOT future
>But presently.
Very interesting visual I just got. I saw a rose bush that was a little bit unkempt. The poor thing seems to almost be drying out and just look so sad. Yet I see someone who comes in and begins to take care of the plant administering water, sunlight and this warm pink energy.
Curious by this I decided to see what this warm pink energy was and I was delightfully surprised to see that it's actually very tender very compassionate and very gentle. Like a warm hug or a very soft blanket.

It seems like your theme for these past months in terms of romance is actually being able to give yourself care. Perhaps you have been really mean to yourself and you beating yourself up over past mistakes and perhaps this anger and shame that you have manifest as anxiety. Perhaps you are looking for someone who was going to give you that care and that affection that you never got. But the lesson here is actually being strong enough to give yourself at Compassion and that Mercy.
>>
>>19591576
Huehuehue I see.
I am a bit impatient at times when it comes to love and I blame my Venus and Scorpio in my moon in Aries. And the whole reason why I'm so confused is because I'm really into this very attractive fellow.
He likes to take things very slow and he's also very anxious person.
Heck I'm gonna get yelled at for saying this.
Does he even think of me in that way?
Will he ever?
>>
>>19591591
You were right. I've been wanting the validation from my partner.

Right now he's sick and absent because of it and it's been making me sad. Just generally when he's so busy and absent I get anxious like he's going to pull away forever.

I'm not sure how to go about healing myself but I'm trying.
>>
>>19591601
I'll do a follow up for you.
What's the romantic potential with this guy?

Odd pull I got Four of Wands and King of Coins.
It may be a controlled friendship. As in it's not very indulgent and one person may hold back.
It could be that there's potential for a shallow relationship that's just fun.

I'm not 100% confident in this interpretation.
>>
>>19591619
That's a very interesting interpretation considering that the 4 of wands is usually a very positive card in terms of home and feelings of happiness.
I'm pretty unsure of where you got big controlled part of it but thank you for the read!
>>
>>19591641
King of Coins holds onto his possessions. He's not willing to let go.

Combined with Four of Wands I would say that someone in this is having a hard time letting themselves relax. They're holding back something. They're unwilling to completely go with it and give up control.

While it's still fun, there's an element of not going very deep because of that holding on from King of Pentacles.
>>
>>19591531
>Has L moved on to someone else

My dear Sir -- I have shipped off to you by yesterday's packet, the Osnaburgh, Captain Wishart, my only daughter. I attended her, with her two sisters, to the wharf, and remained an hour on board, till the vessel got under way. I cannot help feeling a thousand anxieties in parting with her, for the first time, for so great a distance, and these anxieties were increased by the manner of sending her, on board a ship, with not a single face around her that she had ever seen till that morning. She is four months short of fifteen years of age. I, however, spoke to the captain, using your name; I beside gave her in charge to a lady, by name I believe Mrs. Nelson, of Great St. Helen's London, who was going to your part of the island in attendance upon an invalid husband. She was surronded by three daughters when I spoke to her, and she answered me very agreeably.
''I shall have none of my own daughters with me, and shall therefore have the more leisure to attend yours''

No, I don't really think he has moved on 'romantically' from you. he thinks highly of you and leaving you wasn't an easy thing, he didn't feel good in doing so, but It was necessary at the time.

Hope I've read true.
>>
>>19591656
I think the statement you've made is true and accurate. Thank you reader! Best of luck with your future lady love!
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
Afternoon /div/

Will do some readings along my day, probably
between 3 and five, depending on how busy i get. Please keep in mind is going to take considerable time between readings so be patient. I need

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always good luck and i hope i can help~
>>
>>19591585
Thank you so much for the reading.

The relationship is likely to be what I make out of it, but It will probably end in tears. I will need a lot of tact to deal with this person, and I will need to align other aspects of my life to it.
I'm indeed a man of hasty decisions ;(

You're not the first one mentioning a bar or a party, every reader is pointing to that. I think I should make new friends, for I totally hate going out the ones I currently have... Unless I try someone at the gym, hehe :p

Thank you so much for the trade. I'm often around lurking, let me know if you ever feel yourself in need of a reading.
>>
>>19591687
Generals?
>>
>>19591687
Female
What does J want me to do?
>>
>>19591687
Male
Where am I headed to now?
>>
>>19591687
Female asking about a Male
What's the intention behind his kindness towards me? What he wants from me?
>>
>>19591687
male
What I'm doing wrong regarding love?
>>
>>19591687
Fem
love and academic reading please? I'm not sure if the career I want is the right for me, and if I'll be able to enter the university I want, should I go for other uni?
>>
>>19591687
Male
how is my future (near, far ) going to be, (as in things to do and things to avoid)?

Thanks
>>
>>19591693
Thanks! You too. And have some confidence, okay? I know that feel about the tears, but sometimes we get lucky, ya know?
>>
New thread
>>19591864
>>19591864
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.