[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 72

File: 1500188733942.jpg (567KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1500188733942.jpg
567KB, 2881x2024px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread >>19574887
>>
>>19580218
If there are any readers can you please tell why I am getting this feeling of dread all of a sudden and what can I do to cure it
>>
>>19580221
>>19580174
Oops quoted someone else
>>
>>19580693
Not the same anon but could you do one for me please?
How should i proceed with that group of people(Am i on the right track)?
>>
File: kajudfh8iqhukj.jpg (132KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
kajudfh8iqhukj.jpg
132KB, 736x1104px
>>19580714
I can try...
Strength, the Hermit (r) and the 5 of wands.
As a group of people, there are a lot of dominant characters whether that is overly apparent or not. The Hermit (r) warns of too much introspection leading to chaos and competition amongst this group; tl;dr: you've got a lot of strong characters battling for dominance and by allowing to get too caught up in your own head and not working cohesively with them, things will become rather..messy, but despite this sense of chaos, it will likely just be a lot of one upsmanship without much potential to do any real harm.
>>
>>19580739
Would you like to read for me? I'm just wondering... Do I have some purpose in life?
>>
>>19580739
Thanks anon, sounds about right
>>
>>19580750
I'm about to head out. I'll come back to you if you can wait a few hours? Or maybe another reader can answer your query.
>>
>>19580739
Can you help me too?
Why am i always having nightmares these past couple days? It's almost at the same time everyday. Wakes me up and i dont even know why.

Any other reader doing a reading is fine too if you cant. I dont understand why this happens or how to fix it.
>>
>>19580767
It's okay I can wait for you and reading. Thanks.
>>
Could someone tell me how to fix my current problems?
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no vague/unintelligible requests
>no binary answer requests
>no future requests

Requirements:
>a playing card suit
>a primary color
>a character from the hebrew alphabet
>>
>>19580800
I've been trying to get a reading in the past threads but it seems I've always been too late to the party.
I often feel like I'm heading towards a dead end when it comes to my existence. How should I deal with this?
>Diamond
>Blue
>Mem
>>
Trading
>>
>>19580800
I'm trying to be a cupid, but i don't believe they are meant to each other.
At the same time, i guess i could date her, but i don't see myself happy in a relationship.
Will i ever stop being this boring picky cunt?
Hurts, i mean, hearts
Purple
Shin
>>
>>19580816

I Ching: Hexagram 13 - Changing Line 5

Go out and honestly connect with people. Find friends who complement you -- That shore up any shortcomings you have, and who genuinely care about you. Make new friends, and cut out any toxic ones from your life.
>>
>>19580831
This is not a reading this is advice. I'm not the guy who asked for a reading and i see this pattern a lot in these threads. You need to go deeper than this if you want to influence someone. Anyone can say get better friends and cut the toxic ones out.
>>
>>19580831
>Make new friends, and cut out any toxic ones from your life.
Now that you've mentioned it there are two persons that concern me. One of them is generally a good friend but I feel like he's hiding something from me, although I can't quite put my finger on it. The other one, I think, is superficial and has hidden motives. Am I right in assuming this and how should I proceed?
I'm sorry for bothering you with another request, and I understand if you don't want to read for me again.
>Diamond
>Blue
>Mem
>>
>>19580739
Hey are can you do a reading for me pls?
I want to know if Olivia will be my gf.
>>
>>19580853
I guess it's pretty general that's why I've asked for more details here >>19580855
>>
>>19580739
Will I get a chance to speak to K again?

26, male.
>>
>>19580174
COuld someone do a reading for me?

35m - hard to get over a breakup of a relationship of 3 years. Last year was hell with someone passing away and the relationship ending. She emotionally shut out completely and communication is very minimal and cold. Yet she does sometimes say she loves me and misses me, yet nothing indicates any desire to reuniting.

* Will she come back? Is she the one?
* Or will I get over this and finally find the right person
* Or will I find contentment in solitude, but then I don't know what my purpose is anymore (carreer is quite good but became boring)
>>
>>19580800
Hearts
Blue
Shin ש
Why am I subconsciously holding myself back from changing?
>>
trading
>>
Air query
Just a simple yes or no pull will do

Am i making the right choice?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19580871

I Ching: Hexagram 22 - Changing Lines 1, 3, 5

Let go of your pre-conceived notions, stop wallowing in shit, get over yourself, and live in the present. Your problem is you're too insincere, and you lie to everyone constantly, most of all, yourself. Stop that and just take things for what they are instead of focusing only on what you want to see.
>>
>>19580892
Yo
Will this be done before the dealine?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19580952

Query?
>>
Trade.

Female, 31, libra.
I want to know the current state of my relationship, and if we are going to be something else in the future.
>>
Ill just put this here and check back later if anyone feels like doing a reading for me

Male, 20, virgo
Will I ever find a partner and/or happiness?
>>
>>19580912
six of cups, 4 of pents, the lovers

yep most likely, cooperation and communication is key.

my query: does she have a crush on R now or is it just a friends thing? Also what does she think of me

her initials : TC
>>
>>19581013
Deal
Three of Cups (r), Six of Coins (r), Knight of Cups (r)

Your feelings control your life. You'll meet someone new, or you know someone you want to have and adventure with, or you feel that your partner is cheating on you; he isn't. This however means that the relationship will end if you decide to cheat. Think that you boyfriend isn't looking just for something temporary.

Male, 23

What are the odds of getting back with B, and what can I do with my hypnosis skills.
>>
>>19581043
He's not my boyfriend, yet. That's what I wanted to know: if we are going to be more than what we are now.

It seems that if you go back with B there are things that are going to come back, things you didn't like about her. Besides, she could show you an apathic side of her, and the relationship will be full of arguments. If you can deal with it, so mot it be.

About your hypno skills, keep on practicing, you will be able to dominate your actions and become a master of the matter.
>>
>>19581013
>state of relationship

3 of cups, 3 of swords, 4 of pents

quite confusing, it seems like it lacks a foundation or base of any sort. There is slight attraction but not serious enough for relationship.

>future

5 of pents, 4 of cups, strength

it'll require some courage from your and his part to clear out your issues and get together, I'd say there is a fair chance for this but it all depends on how mature you guys are about this.

My advice? be truthful and tell him that you want to be with him, it'll either make him take the relationship and your feelings seriously or he'll flake. Either way you'll get your answer and it'll be for the good. Have the courage to tell him what's in your heart.

best wishes
>>
>>19581070
<3 thank you
>>
>>19581088
welcome, would you read for me as well?

I wanted to know if I'll be allowed to retake the exam or if I'll be forced to repeat the course. The dean is being an asshole and I wanna know if he'll force me to repeat the course.

Also does she have a crush on R now or is it just a friends thing? Also what does she think of me

her initials : TC
feel free to ask one more question as I am asking you 2 questions
>>
>>19581108
Unclear.

There's high chance of you repeating your course. You need to find the way to place yourself on your path again, and fight for your chance of sitting for that exam again.

She sees you as a strong male figure, but it can be possible that there's somebody else. If you want her, maybe you will need to show her how worthy you are.

About my reading, I'm a little bit confused, as we have a really strong sexual attraction, and he is spending a lot of time with me,even though he has to sit for almost 10 exams at the end of the month, and we are writing to each other almost everyday. Could it be a possibility that he's starting to feel things for me ?
>>
File: kjhsf89uhj.jpg (128KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
kjhsf89uhj.jpg
128KB, 505x720px
>>19580750
>>19580775
The Sun (r), 8 of cups, The Fool and Strength came tumbling out of my deck after I drew those cards.
Aw anon, there seems to be a lot of loss and sadness around you just now and you're maybe struggling to see the wood for the trees. If you know what it is that's making you feel that way, it's time to cut your losses and walk on. The Fool signifies a new beginning and the opening of a new chapter in your life once you make steps to leave this sad situation in your life. Strength fell out of the deck to remind you that you have the resilience to carry on and you can regain control of your own destiny. Sorry that I can't be more specific about a "purpose" in life, but I'm a great believer that we make our own path and hard work and clever planning is almost always rewarded in the long run.
>>
>>19581118
me pls
>>19581038
>>
>>19580739
Hi
If you can , what are her feelings for me? Her initial is j
>>
>>19581117
>About my reading, I'm a little bit confused, as we have a really strong sexual attraction, and he is spending a lot of time with me,even though he has to sit for almost 10 exams at the end of the month, and we are writing to each other almost everyday. Could it be a possibility that he's starting to feel things for me ?

>7 of cups, 2 of pents, wheel of fortune

actually he's not even sure, he just likes your company and he has come to see you as a good friend and confidant. He has emotional attachment to you as well but only time will tell if something concrete will form here.

You mentioned sexual attraction.. how do you know its mutual? did you guys did the deed already?
>>
>>19581143
Well... Iyes. We've been doing it for months already, and he tells me so. Hes having a hard time controlling himself lately. Maybe the sigil is working.
>>
>>19581143
He also brought me a present when it was child's day here in Argentina.>>19581149
>>
>>19581118
Thank you very very much for a reading. From day to day I ask myself what person I'm going to be in a few years, beacause I don't wanna be this who I am now. I know not everybody is succesful, but I just don't want to be meaningless.
>>
>>19581153
>>19581149
as I said he's not sure, give it time and tell him your feelings

btw for my read you said she might be with someone, is that certain or no?

fuck that dean too, such a pain in the ass
>>
Doing a trading.

Will I ever get a chance to speak to K again?

Male, 26.
>>
Yeah, even my cards tell me to give it time, and everything will be just fine.

>>19581196
It's not certain, she might be with someone else. I asked again and it showed me that she's willing to have a steady realtionship with somebody. But my cards didn't show a man this time.
>>
>>19581215
Situation
> The moon
Clarified
> King of cups

10 of swords
8 of wands
The star

Yes, but the outcome of talking to K would be terrible. And you need to stop thinking/waiting about that too and you really need to think why do you want to talk to they.

> Will i get that job?
>>
>>19581220
can I ask one more? I wanted to know how deep girl A's love is for me and if we will ever marry or get serious
>>
>>19581289
give me a sec
>>
>>19581289
Well, we have two strong cards here, The Sun, the Lovers, and finally the Priestess. She is deply in love with you, the question is if you want to get marry to her.
>>
>>19580174

any of you LARPing weirdoes actually ever predict anything?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19581330
query?
>>
>>19581330
Query?
>>
>>19581336

Benefits of project F?

Yours?

>>19581338

The classic favorite... could you describe my next gf :^)

Yours?
>>
>>19581326
Tarot is not about prediction, it's about possibilities.
>>
>>19581342
Leo 20
What are M's feelings for me? What does she think of me?
Starting yours :^)
>>
I was hoping a gracious anon can give me a reading? I was wondering how my new year at uni will go in terms of social and academic life, if possible.

if it helps,
26 M Taurus
>>
>>19581314
wew lad
>>
Trading
Is there any romantic feeling in terms of me?
He is a male.
>>
>>19580174
I am looking for a teacher. One that is not "pay me then" sort of teacher. A teacher that will believe & understand a very unique set of "gifts" I have. A true reader will know what these gifts are.

My question is in what direction to I begin my search for my teacher.
>>
A girl i liked and still do has left me,will we ever be together again and will I meet a new girl this year
>>
>>19581358
>social

wheel of fortune, 4 of cups, 2 of swords

give it time, be emotionally concious and you would do fine socially. Take chances, whenever your brain says to run and escape difficult social situations thats when you should make a move. You'd do well if you take risk

>academic

6 of pents, 2 of cups, the lovers

it will go well and make you rich if you love yourself and don't burn yourself out. That's the biggest risk you have here
>>
File: lantern-6-e1406700463149.jpg (95KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
lantern-6-e1406700463149.jpg
95KB, 620x430px
>>19581326
tarot can be a lot of advice too, more than predictions
it's like... what can i do about this situation, or how do i improve my relationship with x
rather than what happens tomorrow or is next year gonna bring good fortune etc
>>
>>19581387
It's making me stay up and not sleep thinking about this please answer
>>
>>19581342
Emperor, Wheel of Fortune, The World, King of Cups
Smart girl, straight to action. You two will have a pretty good chemistry together and get along well, not sure if she'll be the one but cards seem to point a good, peaceful relationship for the time being. Also, she seems to have a strong character, like she may be a bit controlling or be the one who wears the pants in the relationship.
You may already know her, either way she's not that far from meeting her.
Good luck :^)
>>
>>19581350

:^)

>Feelings: Lovers, Eight of Cups
>Throughs: Five of Pentacles, Star
>Actions: Knight of Swords, Five of Swords
>Situation: King of Cups, King of Wands

Interesting cards. You see wee find hope between predicaments. Love in inhospitable times.

She likes you a lot but she feels inclined to distance herself or to keep her ground. You are not the only one on the picture and if you are you are not doing a good work. For it seens that she is torn between a King of Wands and a King of Cups character.

She has hopes for things getting better, she hopes she is making the right choice and that things will sort themselves later on for good. She will not play ball even if she cares about you, i am taking you gave her reasons for this.

Give it time i guess. Good luck
>>
>>19581387
Not a read but advice from an oldanon. She will come back after fuggin other men. And when her relationship with other guy fail she will come back to feel better about herself. After that she will dump your ass again. Go out and meet other women anon. If she left you its because she don't like you anymore.
>>
What can I expect in the next few weeks?
>>
>>19581428
Thanks man, btw what does play ball mean? Not good with english slangs
>>
I think in trying to live with my friends I wound up stuck with an asshole they all know. Should I just gtfo when I can? I really question if I can live with him and everyone seems to be able to tolerate his shit
>>
>>19581230
Wow, that...that sucks. ;_;

>Knight of Chalices, reversed
>Ten of wands, upright
>The Emperor, reversed

It looks likely, but beware that it may lead to an over inflated sense of self worth, and possible hubris. Keep your feet firmly on the ground :)
>>
>>19581441

Like play along, willingly put the effort. You will need a different approach if you want her to open up to you amigo. She lokes you but the situation is far from ideal.
>>
Trading

Love general for this year
>>
>>19581521
>Love general

I got 3 of swords, 5 of pents, the death

hmm, somethings gotta change anon, do you get nervous easily around girls/guys or something? The 3 of swords tells me of heartbreak that led to this habit of nervous

If you manage to get this nervous disposition under control you'd find love within the next 6 months, you need emotional development before getting into relationship

Let me know if it was accurate for you

Query- what do the people in my class think of me? what about the professors?
>>
File: dtFU2YA.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dtFU2YA.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>19581542
the unknown is different from the future
i don't know.. i like answer that more than the future
maybe i am biased
>>
>>19581542
Jeez anon. Why do you come to /div/ to throw shit about divination? Some reader told you the truth about your crush? You sound pretty pathetic senpai.
>>
>>19581521
so am i getting a reading or what?
>>
>>19581534

>High Priestess (R), Lovers

They like you or at least you stand out to them. They do not relate however and perhaps this creates some lack of communication.

>Eight of Cups, Page of Pentacles

Proffesors have a possitive opinion albeit not a strong one. Htey dont think too much aboit you but when they do is usually possitive.

>Feedback

Its accurate i guess. I was only checking on something. Thank you
>>
>>19581590
>throw shit about divination

no. I am is rebuking pretenders who deceive.

throughout history applying the arts of divination to portend the future has been staple and common practice.

then again, this is a Chinese anime board so maybe its a bad barometer of the general state of practice.
>>
>>19581326
Most of the /div/ community is novice/still learning. Additionally, there's been a recent influx of reddit/tumblr types, which has further thinned the proper talent pool, which was already thinned by the local shitposters/memesters. Those of us who have proper training and experience are mostly laughing at you right now, partially because you can't be bothered to undertake the hard work of learning without promise of result, but mostly because you actually think 4chan is a good place to find serious practitioners.

>>19581382
When the student is ready, the master appears.
>>
>>19581633
i agree with you brother, in the end most diviners here are just 30+ hambeasts and edgy white girls who read some bullshit website about tarots and came here to become readers.. plus most people here are friendless depressed virgins so divination thread provides a lot of attention to these sad sacks hence the cycle continues.

If you tell these guys their readings were wrong they start chimping out like crazy lol
>>
>>19581660
if you know another place i can start shitting up with my readings please point me in that direction thanks
>>
>>19581471
>>19581429
Thanks for the advice,but I'm 5,7and I know a vast majority of women are pit of by that so what do I do?
>>
>>19581685

>He fell for the manlet meme

I know plenty of chads that are the same height as you. Heck my own brother is the same height and he has fucks more women than half of /fit/

Is only an issue if you make it so. Stop believing everything you read on 4chan for christ sake
>>
>>19581634
>When the student is ready, the master appears.

:( I have been told this more than once. So frustrating.
>>
>>19581755
Guess you aren't talented and interesting enough to attract it.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19581755
>:( I have been told this more than once. So frustrating.

why the hell do you need a teacher?

There is literally nothing that anyone alive can tell you that you are not better off learning from primary literary sources. Skip the editorialization you'll get as a filter from others and just learn it directly.
>>
>>19581770

Query?
>>
>>19581774
Does RC like me romantically?
>Yours
>>
>>19581773
I have looked for reading sources. I have searched the internet high & low. I have purchase books. I have posted in other forums. There are very few that would understand my unique "gift/curse". There are even less that would believe me. One never knows if they will find what they are seeking unless they try new venues. I tried here. Sorry for the intrusion. I will quietly go away.
>>
>>19581038
no one reading? :(
>>
>>19581398
I'll keep this in mind. Thank you, I'm grateful
>>
>>19581793

>Yes/No: Four of Cups/Loverd (R)

We got a clear No. Sorry

>World, Six of Swords (R), Lovers (R)

You two might have a past that just recently ended. RC is already moving on and once he finally does he/she will be very indifferent towards you if he/she isnt already.

>Queen of Pentacles, Acd of Wands

You still have time to act if you so desire, is up to you but things can still work.

>Query?

I will have a love general for the rest of the year please.
>>
>>19581821
Ahh such shame

>I will have a love general for the rest of the year please.
You're experiencing a lot of changes in terms of your love life it seems to be that self-reflection and planning seems to be going on. Yet it seems to have you in a very negative miND set about it. I am assuming that you probably broke up with somebody in that has you extremely fucked up. So right now just seems like a time for you to heal from that pain.

Also would you liKe to trade again??
>>
>>19581901

Sure, it might take me a few minutes to answer though.

What is my wrong mentality?

Yours?
>>
>>19581914
>What is my wrong mentality?
Pessimism...
That was the first thing I got
This dense feeking in my stomach.
Ekkk
>should I do something magical to better my chances with this person?
No bending of will tho
>>
>>19581960

>Ekkk

I literally laught out loud kek. Geez dont be so dramatic girl lel.

Also i am not pessimist nor feeling anything negative actually. I am quite alright where i stand.

>Should she do some mashick

Nay. I just told you you just need to act (QoP, AoW). But ill do my part and do the reading...

>Yes/No: Knight of Swords/Six of Cups

Do you [need] to? No. It would however increase your chances and speed things up.

>Empress, High Priestess, King of Swords

Yeah it would benefit you indeed. There is already a connection between the two of you that will only grow and secure your chances.

I am still against it but that is what the cards say. Good luck for you two
>>
Should I buy a guitar? Something good would come out from this?
>>
>>19582117

>Yes/No: Seven of Pentacles/Hermit (R)

Perhaps but you will need to make some adjustments, particularly patience with it.

>Five of Wands, Ace of Pentacles (R), Sun

Yeah you should. You might regret it, probably see something you want more later on but Sun is a great card, you will love it if you put the time.

Good luck
>>
>>19582147
Patience is probably about saving money for it. I don't want shitty equipment. Can you tell me something more about this "regret" thing? Thanks anon.
>>
>>19582168

As if you might see something better after you buy it or need thr money later on. Thr guitar itself however will make you very happy.
>>
>>19582196
Thanks again man. I'm going to think about it more.
>>
>>19582147
can you do a reading about my career?
im scorpio
>>
File: 60.png (57KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
60.png
57KB, 205x205px
Air query
I want a love/sex life/academic reading
Tauro 18 F
>>
>>19582236

>18 girl asking about sex life
>she is probably younger and just catfishing the system

There are no pure girls anymore. 3D was a mistake.
>>
I'm rusty as SHIT, but does anyone want to trade?
I need practice.
>>
>>19582274

Query?
>>
>>19582278
I'll be going on a trip next week, I would like to know what I can expect.

Yours?
>>
>>19582287

Rewards for Project F? Is it worth it?

Starting yours
>>
>>19582287

>Wheel of Fortune, King of Wands (R)

You should expect a good experience but someone else will make it a bit annoying or simply not be as enthusiastic as you.

>World (R), Nine of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles

Yes, its going to be pleas to you but others might not have as much of a good time. This is particularly relevant if you are a female although it doesn't really changes that much if you are not. You will love the ambient.

>Eight of Cups, Five of Cups (R)

Try doing as much as you can on this trip, dont get particularly attached to just one part of it, make the most.
>>
File: 59.jpg (103KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
103KB, 907x718px
>>19582265
Let me catfish in peace
>>
>>19582319
Current Situation:
King of wand reversed
7 of wands reversed

Outcomes:
10 of cups reversed
Five of swords reversed
The lovers reversed

This is a very big project? The expectations are high and you feel like you might have bitten off more than you can chew. There is a chance you might mess it up with impulsive behavior, most likely avoiding a problem within the project. If you're going to do it, you can not be negligent or you will lose everything and later blame yourself entirely and regret it. As for the rewards, I believe there will be some sacrifices, but there will also brand new opportunities if the project is completed.

I would appreciate feedback. I'm sorry if it's shit.

Sorry. Someone came home :/
>>
>>19582362

No. I must be the pillar of morality and will never accept such degeneracy. Now, give me your adress or email. I will send you a copy of my bible.
>>
Can you prove magick is real
>>
>>19582455
kinda
chaos magick is real at least
>>
>>19582455
that's like asking to prove that god is real bro
>>
>>19582399
Not he but ily for this lmao
>>
File: AqFtjNa.png (798KB, 1080x1042px) Image search: [Google]
AqFtjNa.png
798KB, 1080x1042px
>>19582789

I have my moments

>ily
>tfw had to google what it means because no one have ever said it to me
>>
File: 1472113985057.png (61KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472113985057.png
61KB, 600x300px
First time posting here, I have an Air Query.
I Had a fight with a friend, and it was totally my fault but I was wondering if they will ever forgive me for what I did.
Leo 23 F
If that helps?
>>
I still think about her sometimes lads..
>>
>>19583128
Iktfb. Put her out of your mind, it's not healthy man. Believe me, it only leads to more heartache.
>>
>>19583128

she doesn't think about you
>>
>>19580174
Is there a good guide on the symbolism in the different tarot cards? like a spreadsheet I could sort cards on, or a website where I can check every card with a dog on it.
>>
Trading in depth looks at your astrology chart regarding one specific area or question for a reading.

According to my astrological transits for next year and my Solar Return for next year I can expect some crazy shenanigans so I'd like some help with questions about that.

btw ily /div/
>>
>>19583239
Ily2 88
>>
File: IMG_1690.gif (581KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.gif
581KB, 500x250px
>>19583244
>>
File: IMG_0761.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>19583258
Haha dawww adorable gif. If you give me a 20ish min to finish up gym and get some food I'll happily do the reading for you.

>name
>gender and description
>colour shape combo
>query
>method (if you're picky)
I'll throw my chart up but no pressure to read, I don't really need to know anything. But hey, if you notice anything feel free to tell me :3

<3
>>
I feel afraid
>>
>>19583312

you ok?
>>
>>19583268
pls do for us too
>>
>>19583312

Why?
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (462KB, 1128x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
462KB, 1128x1418px
>>19583268
>Justine
>F, huge eyes, porcelain skin, long chocolate wavy hair
>baby blue star

I know for certain I have a trip abroad planned for next year that is supported by my Solar Return(the charts asc is sagittarius so, ya know, travel and expansion of greater knowledge, not to mention my north node(where I should go) for my solar return is in the 9th house, which is again the house of travel.)

The thing is, I have my sun and mercury in the 7th house, both of which support... marraige. And Uranus is in my 5th house which indicates (sudden) unusual romantic relationships or sudden pregnancies so...

I guess I'm a bit concerned(?) in regards to that. I don't plan on sleeping around and if I sleep with someone there's a 99% chance it's because I married them but still, this solar return chart is pretty... upfront with what I can expect(the uranus placement especially says those with a "nah i'll never get married" mindset will be proven extremely wrong) mindset, and it's not like arguing with it will do me any good.

So tell me, specifically most likely around the end of July/early August of next year... what's going to happen to me in the department of love/marriage/children?

Method doesn't matter. I feel like readers know best what will suit the query, I don't want to dictate how you read it.

I'll get started on looking at your chart, your aries and gemini placements make me smile btw.
>>
Where is empathau and why isn't he replying to emails?
>>
>>19583368

because unlike most anons in this thread he has a job and a life. he'll reply, he always does
>>
File: aksuhdjanmc9ijknm.png (82KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
aksuhdjanmc9ijknm.png
82KB, 347x351px
Back and available for two or three readings.
Please allow some time.
Specific queries are better.
Post your spoopiest pictures.
>>
>>19583426
Male
Am I going to find a job this year?
Thanks!
>>
File: Back.jpg (161KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
Back.jpg
161KB, 300x510px
reading with a brand new gifted golden tarot deck
<3 thank you to my friend
>need a name
no love or future queries
need feedback
thank you
>>
File: HUM_01-1050x700.jpg (51KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
HUM_01-1050x700.jpg
51KB, 1050x700px
>>19583426
Female
Is he thinking of me? Does he still love me and will confess to me soon?
>>
>>19583439

sarah
can i have a general reading?
>>
>>19583426
Fem
Will I get with the man I like romantic?
>>
Any reader around that could do a quick yes/no query for me??

I will be taking an exam next Saturday so that I can get certified to have the job that I want. I'm pretty nervous about it, have been studying and all, but I'm still nervous about it.

Will I pass this test? (yes/no)

Or professional career general for the short term?
>>
File: WEDavdN_d.jpg (174KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
WEDavdN_d.jpg
174KB, 640x854px
>>19583454
Scary
>>
>>19583439
Who was the woman from the dream i had last night? Was it a meaningless dream?
>>
I'll flip a coin for the yes/no answers.
>>
>>19583426

What does he think of me?
>>
File: 45.jpg (117KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
117KB, 300x510px
>>19583453
stand your ground because you *are* financially successful!!! don't compare yourself to your peers!!!
you are an intuitive feminine person and you have a mysterious side to you sometimes,,, past looks like a lot of juggling, nothing yu couldn't handle, but things were hectic,,,, the future doesn't look like it'll hand you any breaks, and it comes with some sloppy work as you *are* juggling things, can't be doing everything perfectly at once,,,,
someone in your life right now!!! and you're getting along fine,,, he's thinking really good things about you... probably a more-than-casual relationship with you.... your advice is to really bring out your feminine side and charm right now... outcome is the tower rxx (i'm sorry), something in relation to work... but as it is rx i believe it is not as bad as it could be,,,
>>
>>19583477

Does she likes me?
>>
>>19583426
Female
What does my crush (j) feel towards me?/
>>
>>19583439
Romi
>>
>>19583515
Heads = yes
Tails = no

1 head
2 tails

No.
>>
>>19583474
Alex
>>
File: 58.jpg (108KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
108KB, 300x510px
>>19583462
no future readings thank you

>>19583474
it's talking about your road to recovery fro depression,,, and the instability of your luck?? or the unpredictable coincidences that you are experiencing right now...
you're letting these coincidences get to you too much.... don't put too much meaning behind them...
>>
>>19583439
Josh
Thinking about doing open mic night poetry. Do I have what it takes?
>>
File: 38.jpg (121KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
121KB, 300x510px
>>19583521
you're being manipulated into doing something you don't want to do... and it seems like you've been given an unwanted proposal....
it ends with a broken friendship
all reversed cards i'm sorry friend
bad times coming
>>
>>19583439
Eleanor
A general please?
>>
>>19583439
Did the dream I had a few nights ago hold any significance
>>
>>19583439

Dominic

A general reading, please. I will give you feedback today
>>
>>19583439

Nicholas

Are they prepared to take this seriously?
>>
>>19583439
Kris
General
>>
>>19583439
Alejandro

General reading pls and ty
>>
>>19583434
Love this picture. Thank you.
Page of cups (r). the Tower (r), 4 of cups
It's so easy to become disheartened and want to give up, but you must cling at whatever emotional maturity you have within you. There are a lot of people around you that may worry about you and only want the best, but you have to remember that they are only worrying and causing upset because they care, not because they just want to nag. If you want to get a job, the cards basically suggest that you must keep an eye on the job market and don't allow fantasy to win over. Sometimes you need to take what you can get to allow for a stepping stone for something greater.
>>
>>19583439
Can I get a General reading, please
Brad,
>>
File: 23.jpg (109KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
109KB, 300x510px
>>19583556
don't is looking like a pretty good option
if you don't you stay in your comfort zone,,,, and you definitely have more confidence,,,, but you always wonder... what if i did
if you do.... you lose some social status whatever that is.... but you are standing up for what you wnat to stand up for (hooray), but you don't communicate it as well as you want to,,, and you don't look upon the memory fondly
>>
>>19583505

i don't even have a job right now, i'm not financially successful at all :( but the rest seems accurate. i wish i could catch a break tho. thank you!
>>
File: Vanga.jpg (20KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vanga.jpg
20KB, 229x300px
>>19583541
I believe i'm not depressed anymore, but I can see why the cards would think otherwise.

The woman looked like this btw, but her hair and eyesockets were black. I believe she was a witch. I'm a little disapointed but maybe you're right.
>>
>>19583568
Name is alice, and I want to know if it was supernatural
>>
File: 14847d4adc[1].jpg (33KB, 732x593px) Image search: [Google]
14847d4adc[1].jpg
33KB, 732x593px
>>19583350
Empath+Rune;Future Specific
Nauthiz(m)
Laguz
Inguz(m)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s12rLNz8z8DW
>>
>>19583439
Felo

Will I travel abroad next year?

Thanks!
>>
>>19583561
I'm sorry btw if I dont get back to you, it's 3am here
>>
Just an air query.
Will I be able to use Okemi?
>>
File: 76.jpg (122KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
122KB, 300x510px
>>19583561
you don't take care of yourself,,, let alone things that need your care as well,,,, there is no glow about you,,,, and you hardly receive any praise,,,,
positivity i'm sure you've heard a lot is key, you want to enjoy things like a child again,,, take pleasure in simple things,,,, you want to heal from those hurt feelings, forgive those who have hurt you....
you will eventualy find that you will find the motivation to improve your lifestyle and come into your own, you will be self sufficient and eventually find a good career...
so i think...
>>
>>19583452
Page of wands (r), 7 of wands(r), 8 of swords.
This is not a happy spread.
It seems as though you really want things to work, but there are obstacles preventing this. Hoping and focusing on this pairing has dragged you down a fair bit, maybe unbeknownst to you and you may be best to take some time to let these wounds heal. 8 of swords always cries of self-victimisation and you probably would do well to not worry so much about this guy anymore and allow yourself some time to just be alone and regain your sense of content. Sorry for the negative reading. Hope this helps!
>>
File: tumblr_m4dp6xg5Pr1rpk9kxo1_500.gif (1013KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4dp6xg5Pr1rpk9kxo1_500.gif
1013KB, 500x296px
>>19583426
Male
Will we ever be together again?
>>
>>19583578
I'm glad you enjoyed the picture :)

I'm already keeping an eye on the market and trying my best to both prepare myself for the future and the present.

Thank you so much
>>
>>19583368
Shit anon, I'll check them now! My phone hasn't been pushing my emails and Saturday-Wednesday is working week so I rarely touch the computer
>>19583396
<3 I try my best anon, I really do
>>
>>19583627
It's probably right, except for the self victimization. I've been very willing to take the blame for what happened between us. Oh well. thought things had ben going surprising well. I guess not
>>
File: 46.jpg (120KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
120KB, 300x510px
>>19583569
you're in defense mode right now maybe even fight mode... someone's buggin you....
and it's kind of a love thing??? like... i think maybe... there's a missed opportunity here somewhere tooo.... unwanted proposal of some sort,,,,, hey are you buggin some girl..you're totally buggin some girl.... advice is to stop encroaching on her territory dont pop her bubble thanks...
>>
>>19583454
Death, 6 of cups and 3 of cups all reversed.
It's possible, but it will take a huge change of attitude to all involved. Both yourself and your potential partner must embrace change and let go of the past. It doesn't seem as though this is something that you're both able to do, as this whole spread reeks of imbalance and failure to accept the past. I wouldn't wait around and put all my eggs in his basket. Sorry.
>>
>>19583574
pendulum says yes
>>
File: 148.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
148.png
74KB, 300x300px
>>19580174

>Male, Dominic, Leo

I'm going to make an important open query to whoever can give me an answer.

I'm going to find a job which I don't feel disgusted doing it ? Or at least a bearable job ? Or should I just sell most of my things to complete my project to not having to work never again.

My project is secure but I need certain amount of money, I can get the money by working a couple of months or by selling my stuff. I would like to get a bearable job or even a comfy job, but the job market for my level in my country is a complete garbage.

I have some interviews this week, I just need a job in a company that is not trying to cucking me to dead.

>Thank you for trying or just for reading, have a happy image
>>
>>19583439
Elizabeth
friendship query
will things get resolved positively between me and L?
>>
Weird day.
My (usually drunk) roommate bitched at me for my girlfriend staying for a week at my place. ( almost funny as she was leaving tonight) and was a general dick. So I'm looking for a reading about my current living situation.
Also, if possible seeing whether a friend who is currently out of my life will come back in - and when.
Leo. Male. Left handed. Blue eyes.Born in Year of the Snake.
>>
>>19583439
Hi!
German
What think my ex gf of me? And my female boss?
Thanks
>>
>>19583516

5 of wands
Yes, they like you, but they feel like they have to compete with other people/factors in your life. Make them feel special, if you want to pursue things, but be wary of being too over bearing.
>>
>>19580174
27 Y.o. Male Virgo.
How do I fulfill my destiny as the messiah?
(Not looking for the theological answers. One from a diviner will serve my needs just fine.)
>>
>>19583439

Jim
Is Sarah going to reach out to me?
>>
File: 32.jpg (119KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
119KB, 300x510px
>>19583575
important time in your life,,, one chapter of your life closing ,,, probably close to your bday i'm guessing,,,, and the next day just continues ,,...i'm guessing you drink alone to celebrate whatever it is that you're celebrating bday or not... advice is to do something more fun... something to wake up some enthusiasm
>>
>>19583426
What does the future hold for M and I?
>>
File: tumblr_nvlcwgeBIE1upqkfko1_1280.jpg (102KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvlcwgeBIE1upqkfko1_1280.jpg
102KB, 600x431px
>>19583588
no my friend you see,,, you don't see yourself as financialy successful but you are,,
perhaps a better word would be
financially stable
or secure
so don't feel so downtrodden about it
do not compare yourself to others in that aspect!!
>>
File: tumblr_lgkpz1F3Oy1qa6r80o1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgkpz1F3Oy1qa6r80o1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x431px
>>19583580
>>19583604
>>19583673
>>19583685
>>19583693
sorry guys! i'm pooped!
see yall next time!!!
keepin my eye out for feedback!!
please & thanks~
>>
>>19583654

Thank you, I'm going to give you some feedback

>you're in defense mode right now maybe even fight mode
That could be right but is not about someone, is more about my current situation. I call it "the transition period" the hard and ugly period before I archive greatness

> like... i think maybe... there's a missed opportunity here somewhere tooo.... unwanted proposal of some sort
Nope, 0 problems with girls and 0 proposals

>you're totally buggin some girl
Nope, girls are not a important thing to me in this moment of my life

But, I girl I know likes to message me at random times for random reasons. Maybe she likes me and maybe I like her but I'm not going to act about it until the end of the year. I don't know if that can interfere with the reading or something.
>>
>>19583716

i get what you mean now :) and yeah i compare myself to others a lot. thank you again
>>
File: clueseverywhere.png (121KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
clueseverywhere.png
121KB, 540x304px
Air query
F Scorpio
Am I on to something?
>>
>>19583722
>Literally stops right before me

Feels bad man, but its all good, see ya~
>>
File: IMG_3218.jpg (43KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3218.jpg
43KB, 540x489px
>>19583727
i was reading someone else i think..
concentrating on someone else sorry
i think my reads are turning to shit
>>
File: aukwjsdhnxo9ikm.jpg (304KB, 597x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aukwjsdhnxo9ikm.jpg
304KB, 597x1024px
>>19583628
Knight of wands (r). 7 of cups and 3 of swords.
You could be together again physically, but emotionally, it will be a huge disaster. There is definitely a potential for a physical reconciliation, but please don't. I can't see either of you coming away from this unscathed and with disillusionment.
>>
Question, for anyone willing to answer....did I just witness what I think I did? What does this mean for me in the future? Will this impact my life? Or can I continue going on as I've done since I could think for myself?
>>
File: hg87t87ugjbh.jpg (5KB, 265x330px) Image search: [Google]
hg87t87ugjbh.jpg
5KB, 265x330px
Sorry, that's about all I have left in me for now. Apologies if I skipped you.
>>
File: 1245612654561465.jpg (54KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
1245612654561465.jpg
54KB, 500x733px
>>19583426
Female
What should I do to love and forgive myself?
>>
File: 1505214247138.gif (991KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1505214247138.gif
991KB, 500x375px
Doing some reads tonight, probably four [4] If interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always, good luck and i hope i can help
>>
>>19583795
Female
Who do I end up having a relationship with, O or Y? Thanks.
>>
>>19583795
Do my trips please >>19583777
>>
>>19583795
Female and male
How will things resolve between my estranged friend who has recently begun reaching out to me?
>>
>>19583795
>female

how do I best go about putting meaning in my life?
>>
File: tumblr_ouiuchGMbi1qzljvuo1_540.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouiuchGMbi1qzljvuo1_540.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
>>19583795
female and male.
How can I fix things between M and I? I fucked things up and I feel so horrible. I love this guy so much and I just want to make things right again.
>>
>>19583795
Male and female.
Did I miss my only chance last night?
>>
File: 660.jpg (35KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
660.jpg
35KB, 407x482px
>>19583795

Male

I'm handsome ?
>>
>>19583795
f. How will my business do this month, this year financially?
>>
It's pretty much a yes or no question but if it is yes could I get more clarification.
But
Will I hear from Jessica?
M Leo
>>
OP, I am a 30 year casino employee and I hate my job. I feel like I'm meant to do something important in life, and yet I have no idea what that is. I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to, but there are so many options, and I just want to choose the right one.
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (297KB, 788x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
297KB, 788x962px
>>19583603
Thank you so much for this!

Can I just say your voice is just really delightful? It isn't so much your accent as it is the tone and how you paint a picture with your words but in a way that's not overly complicated.

It's interesting but not surprising to me that this was difficult to read on, every time I try and get a reading on my future regarding romance in my life(which really there hasn't ever been much of) it eventually is summed up by things like "You aren't supposed to know but it's really important, transformation, it'll hit you like a bus, etc."

I have a guess or two on the transformations I'll go through as well.

I agree your reading is probably telling me to chill with it lol. I just can't help myself, uncovering hidden things is something I do very well and it's frustrating when i cant figure it out. I'm so CURIOUS.

I really from the bottom of my heart appreciate all the effort you put into this. I want to be able to detail some of your chart for you in return. I don't have the time right now to go as in depth as I would like to(I'm really digging a lot of your placements) but within the next day or so I should have some material to give you.

Again, thank you so much! The way you presented it made it delightful to listen to and I laughed quite a bit, it brightened my mood.
>>
File: RA18.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
RA18.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>19583777

I Ching: Hexagram 64 - Changing Lines 1, 5

Stop trying so hard and just go with the flow.
>>
>>19583795
Hi anon
Male,
Will i have a chance with roxx and if is yes i need to know how, or my exgf will come back? Or patty will fall to me?
>>
>>19583799

Probably Y bur none are even close to granted. He is still attracted though while O is getting inpatient and ergo reluctant.

>>19583777

Witnesed

>Forgive: Five of Wands, Ten of Pentacles (R), Five of Wands (R), Three of Cups, Tower

Realize that you were not alone in whatever you did, which is of course not an excuse but it is just how things played along. Move on and try to be less arrogant but more open to whatever life brings to you from now on. Be Humble.

>Love her self: Four of Wands, Nine of Pentacles (R), Page of Cups (R)

Perhaps you need to be a bit less dramatic and needy. Set personal goals, no matter how little they might seem. You need something that defines who you want to be and act accordingly, a sense of accomplishment. You need some little pats in the back, even if by your own hand, heh.

I hope this helped and that everything works out for you, i really do. Good luck
>>
>>19583661

Very nice. Thank you very much.
>>
File: 1503264837874.gif (749KB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503264837874.gif
749KB, 245x263px
>TFW stray didn't come back
>>
>>19583810

You could just have said [friend]. No need for dramatic touch yikes

>Queen of Pentacles, Strength, King of cups, Six of Cups

You will tame the beast or so to speak. Really nice friendship or so it seams. you two really care about each other.
>>
>>19584082
Sorry, wasn't meant to be dramatic, just specific. I have a lot of friends, but only one who had distanced themselves from me because of an argument we had. Also ty. Hope you're right.
>>
File: 42.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19584031
>>
>>19584009
Doesn"t make sense to me thanks though. Top one.
>>
>>19583559
Sorry but none of that is accurate :^(
>>
Any reader around that could do a quick yes/no query for me??

I will be taking an exam next Saturday so that I can get certified to have the job that I want. I'm pretty nervous about it, have been studying a lot, but I'm still nervous about it. Really trying to get this job.

Will I pass this test? (yes/no)

Or professional career general for the short term?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19584156
If you come to doubt yourself, then you will probably not pass the test.
>>
>>19583795

Male
What does Sarah think/feel about me? Will she be reaching out anytime soon?
>>
>>19584031

He's here.
>>
>>19584164
>>19584178
Fair enough, I'll just keep studying.

Thanks (not being sarcastic you guys are right)
>>
>>19584265
Hey Eli, are you doing any readings atm? also can you tell me what kind of readings you do?
>>
>>19584271

Sure. I'll do three for those who peak my interest.

Give me a picture, your name, and your moon sign. I'll give you a reading on a present situation you need insight into.
>>
>>19584291
Josh
Pieces moon
I guess a general for this month of you can?
>>
>>19584291
Lily, aries
Why didn't he put more effort into his gift? Did he not like what i gave him?
>>
File: 1498373670107.jpg (14KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
1498373670107.jpg
14KB, 233x267px
>>19584291
>>19584271
Will
and my moon sign is Aquarius
>>
>>19584315
oh yeah and i want insight on improving my relationship with R
>>
>>19584315
oh shit im actually a pisces
>>
>>19584148

Sorry. Thank you for the feedback.

Cards were

>O Knight of Wands (R), Ace of Swords, Eight of Wands

>Y: Eight of Pentacles (R), Devil, Lovers

Y seems very interested but unwilling to put the work or that is how i would interpret it. O had nothing romantic to it

>>19583813

>Hanged Man, Justice, Knight of Pentacles

Is better not to think about it actually. let actions do the talk, Justice reminds us that we get what we put into and knight of Pentacles might be telling you that you need not to glorify an particular project or anything.

Nobody is perfect and nobody is forcing you to do one thing or the other. Put the money where your mouth is. If you believe something is meaningful enough, do so but apply this mentality to everything you do. Also try not to cry over spilled milk so much, if something didnt work out is not the end of the world. That is the beauty of being alive, there are always more chances to improve our lives, up to us to take them.

Good luck anon
>>
>>19584332
Alright that makes more sense. He doesn't see it worth it. What about in the future though?
>>
File: 20170906_162830.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_162830.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>19584291
Everything sucks right now.
Will it get better soon?
Pisces
Liz
>>
File: Cri.jpg (27KB, 350x468px) Image search: [Google]
Cri.jpg
27KB, 350x468px
>>19584291
MGE
Pisces moon
What is an area of knowledge that would potentially interest me that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>19584308
Liiily

You get the grimoire tarot.

I'm sorry Lily, but this man has few things related to romance close to his heart. Relationships to him are but a check mark on his list at this point. He doesn't actually care about his relationship with you as much as he does about how it makes him look. Unfortunately for this man he does not really know his place in time and space and is fleeing from a lot of hurtful and discouraging things from his life. You might be waiting a long time for him to finally notice what you have to offer, but at the same time do you really care to? You already have doubts about your compatibility, listen to them. You will find someone else, don't worry.
>>
>>19584348

Sorry i might just be a bit grumpy to day for some reason.

>O: Knight of Wands, Page of Cups

Things might get more passionate with him, he might impress you in one way but again a relationship is not clear. He might want things to move at a more accelerated pace, so perhaps if you try to match it and show that you are also as interested it could work.

>Y: Four of Wands, Magician (R)

He likes you alright, you two will get along great but he might be all talk and no action or so is signified by the cards again. I take that this could work if you put the effort to do so.

It would be easier if you just let me know which one you want to be with though. Good luck for whomever falls to your charms.
>>
>>19584387
>Sorry i might just be a bit grumpy to day for some reason.
Irma trash your shit? I usually get grumpy when some bitch wrecks my life.
>>
>>19584394

Lmao thank you anon, i keked good.

Love ya
>>
File: 1502951784231.jpg (36KB, 445x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502951784231.jpg
36KB, 445x472px
>>19584291
Hallo
Hermman
Aries
I hope you can help me.
>>
File: 1501711921419.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501711921419.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>19584291
Savannah
Leo
Will we make up?
>>
>>19584443

>Savannah

Does your last name starts with an L?
>>
Hmm.. still taking queries.

Two left.
>>
>>19584451
No
>>
Anyone have that cartoon with the grim reaper fixing the guy's heart, and he goes off to try to win the girl back? I've seen it posted here before.
>>
>>19583951
You're very welcome darling, it was my absolute pleasure to it for you.

Haha thank you for the lovely compliment. <3 I'm so glad you found the way I articulate my readings easy to follow.

Yea the whole reading can be summed up as "just relax and have fun baby." Remember curiosity killed the cat, and that mystery is a spice of life ;)

Oh no remember there was no pressure at all to read my chart, however you're welcome to contact me on [email protected] if you wish <3

Glad I could give you a laugh or two and cheer up your day. Love and Good Vibes Miss 88
>>
>>19583905
>ship, gentleman, order, amor & roses.

Yes. The man is facing the ship as if he were longing for the return of his lover. On this Lenormand-like deck, the 9 of hearts "wish card" is the playing card insert on the ship card. Order strengthens your wish since its number (45) reduces to 9, the same number of the playing card insert on the ship. The court cards on Order and Amor are facing each other, this usually means there is mutual interest and the character of this interest seems to be romantic (Amor).

>Amor is a sign that someone is looking at you with great love and longing.

Hmm... maybe Jessica is the one waiting for your return? Do you travel a lot?

>Roses indicate beauty and rugged health.

Looks like your relationship will improve.
>>
File: 1504496892707.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504496892707.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>19584291

Andy
Pisces

How do i need to improve mentally in order to find a qt3.14 gf

As if am i to shy, too sraight, boring?

>inb4 all those and more
>>
File: IMG_20170826_095035_184.jpg (184KB, 945x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_095035_184.jpg
184KB, 945x946px
>>19584452
Will i make a living singing?
Pisces
Christa
>>
File: winherbackgrim.jpg (43KB, 460x670px) Image search: [Google]
winherbackgrim.jpg
43KB, 460x670px
>>19584456
>>
>>19584479
That's the one, thanks
>>
>>19584499

no u.
>>
>>19584504
>>19584475
Read for me?
>>
>>19584472

Ugh Andy for the lack of a better querent I answer you now. This is a bad precedent.

You get my normal deck.

My everyday boring run of the mill boring deck.

Are you done being boring yet?

You plan out every last fucking detail holy crap. Stop. Relax. You do not need a goddamn script to approach the qt. You are screwing it up even more because you rely on it.
Just please relax. You will get further just being yourself and letting things go to chance. Go on auto pilot for a while and ignore your inhibitions. And who gives a fuck if you screw up? You'd be no further behind than you were before. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>19584531

I don't answer future queries.
>>
File: b34.jpg (65KB, 780x533px) Image search: [Google]
b34.jpg
65KB, 780x533px
>>19584452
>>19584360

Please Eli
I'll do all the ass kissing in the world
>>
>>19584452
Does he feel for me the way i feel for him?

Capricorn moon
Arry
>>
>>19584566

Why would this query require ass-kissing?

The Empress.

Have you considered how the other half lives?
>>
>>19584541

Lel yeah thank you for the read, not so much for the attitude tho, geez.. The query wasn't so bad now was it? ;[

Still accurate. Thanks <3
>>
>>19584491

Death likes butterflies. I like that about him.
>>
File: 1492346354835m.jpg (67KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492346354835m.jpg
67KB, 1024x864px
Gonna do a couple more reads, will do two [2]

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Comfy music is appreciated:
https://youtu.be/321QYssdH14
>>
>>19584588
>Have you considered how the other half lives?
In the duration in which I was raised, finances had fluctuated to both extremes. Living in poverty isn't all too great. To answer your question, yes, there's not much of a choice in consideration when such circumstances are experienced first-hand.

Do you recommend I reflect on the past?
>>
>>19584651
Female
Who is my soul mate? romantic or otherwise
>>
>>19584651
Play it right by sylvan esso

Will I be a famous singer?

Female
>>
>>19584665
Actually my query is a description of my next lover.
>>
>>19584651
Male
What does my crush thinks or feels about me and future with her?
>>
trading
>>
>>19584537
There's still one from what I hear. I have my own too that's private.
>>
>>19584651
Male (me), female (her)
What am I doing wrong when it comes to her? I just don't understand to be honest, I feel like I'm being led on or she doesn't actually give a fuck about me or even think of me as relationship material, maybe I'm just retarded though.
>>
File: received_10155347263457771.png (584KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155347263457771.png
584KB, 640x538px
Currently not in the best of spirits, but I am willing to do a reading for a reading.
I just really need a better understanding of my mind
>>
trading
>>
>>19584471
Close friends who hit the rocks when she slept with my roommate.
>>
>>19584663
>>19584665

>That change of question

Having second thoughts about the singer career :^)

I joke. You were the only one who posted a song so you go first.

https://youtu.be/1CW6-uvwoJM

>Empress, Eight of Wands, Temperance

Very attractive lad, might be somewhat natural but probably more in lines of worked for. He is tall

>Four of Pentacles, Page of Wands, Page of Cups

Mature guy but not too afraid of trying new things. He might not be wealthy but he knows where to spend what he has specially with people he cares about.

>Queen of Cups, Page of Pentacles (R), Knight of Wands

You will sorta have a crush on him right away. He might hit on you trying to help you or buying a drink. This is likely to happen outside town. You dont know him yet.
>>
>>19584718
Well, I tried. You're the first person I read for with that deck.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
File: RA10.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
RA10.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>19584698

I Ching: Hexagram 7 - Changing Lines 3, 6
>>
Woops

This was for you: >>19584665
>>19584671

Not you: >>19584663
>>
>>19584749
A-anon why do I feel uneasy
What is this
>>
>>19584755
>>19584746

I hate phone posting
>>
Anyone wanna read me?
>>
>>19584746
>>
>>19583067
possibly
>>
>>19584662

>Knight of Cups, Wheel of Fortune

You will like it a lot. I would expect someone being particularly nice to you. Might be romantic although something tells me it will just be fun during the party (Are you already in a relationship?)

>Queen of Wands, Eight of Pentacles (R)

Yeah younwill gst the right attention albeit the event is not going to change much of your life it will leave you feeling more confident about yourself.
>>
What will it take for me to finally love myself unconditionally? How do I fix my abismally low self esteem?
>>
File: IMG_1199.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Female libra

My 25th birthday is soon, what can I expect for the coming year?
>>
I'd like a near future reading if anyone is available. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19584783
The 3 Rule Routine
>1. Learn to Love Yourself
Spend time with just yourself everyday, to the exclusion of everything else. This can be meditation, writing out your thoughts, talking to yourself out loud, whatever. Learn to enjoy your company.
>2. Affirmative Action
Tell yourself one positive thing every day. Start small, tell yourself how you're proud you did x thing. Maybe your hair looks good today? Good! Tell yourself that. Don't just think it, SAY IT. Thoughts are just thoughts until they're spoken or written, given actuality.
>3. Exercise the Mind and the Body
Everyday do something that exercises the mind and the body. Go for a run, do some calisthenics, lift, swim, doesn't matter what it is. Get your body moving and working up a sweat. This goes for your mind too. Challenge it everyday with something new. A puzzle. A poem. A news article. Doesn't matter what it is, challenge yourself with something new.
>>
>>19584748
>>>19584718 (You)
>Well, I tried. You're the first person I read for with that deck.
>Thanks for the feedback.

Doesn't mean you got it wrong.
After that - and after my roommate moved out then we ( the roommate and I ) became friends again.
She sort of vanished from both our lives after that but I honestly miss her friendship. We also used to fool around a bit but it's the friendship I miss more.
>>
>>19584663

Well i said only two but i kinda teased you with the wrong post

>Two of Cups, Five of Cups, Five of Wands

He will be just your type on looks albeit a bit more messy thannwhat you would have hoped for. Is just a phase though.

>Seven of Swords, Five of Cups (R), Ace of Pentacles (R), Five of Wands

Complex personality ill give you that. He might be a bit self-centered. More like a guy that rather takes than gives. Regardless, he has seen the bad and the ugly so he will be very protective of you and your emotions, he is mature on matters of life. He will care a lot about you.

>Two of Cups

He is a romantic type of soulmate.

>Star, Eight of Wands, Devil

You will meet him outside town and life will sorta bring you to him, actually. It might be because you were looking for him to some extend but if fate is to be believed it also takes a good part. You will be very attracted.
>>
>>19584787

Well i might have misinterpret eight of pentacles reversed? Lets first see if you make it though... it might be that :/

Either way, good luck!
>>
>>19584854
Thanks a lot for doing the reading either way, looking forward to finding out who it'll be :)
>>
>>19584856
>autofilled my trip
Th-thanks phone...
Sorry man I've gotta smash out some laps in the pool and calisthenics; I'm so close to being sexy af I can taste it! Maybe after I'm done in an hour or so.
>>
If anyone is around,a reading for my current relationship please?
>>
>>19584905
>tfw no empath to teach me how to swim
>>
>>19584897

No problem. Keep in mind thr personality part was a bit more complex than what i am used to, cards were not clear so i am likely wrong on something there. Please hit me up another time and ill scry instead.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19584980
query
>>
>>19584983

A girl gave me her number today. What happens between us in the near future? I'm fine if nothing happens but I'm curious and would like answers.

Query?
>>
>>19584989
the lovers, eight of cups, the tower, three of cups

It looks a lot like a one night stand scenario. Be careful and use protection because having sex with her might come back at you in bad ways. Think pregnancy. There's some incompatibility discovered during the one night stand that will make you want to leave.

What is going to happen to N?
>>
>>19585005

And here I thought she was a virgin, getting her pregnant would be bad.

What is going to happen to N?

Five of Pentacles
Six of Cups
Page of Cups

Bad times for N during Winter, looks like they're going to be in some financial trouble and might need your help. Word of warning though, if you plan on helping N because you truly do care, don't expect that money back so soon. The bad times will pass though, should clear up fully in Spring. N should expect some gifts and support to help them out through the bad times. Page of Cups talks about N becoming highly important to you, expect to go out more with N to places that have that certain attire you enjoy wearing (only you know what the cards are talking about).

tl;dr N will go through shit times, you will help N. Things will clear up during Spring, expect N to become more important in each other's lives.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19585043
Query?
>>
>>19585046

Has J(female) been thinking of me lately and if so, what are her current thoughts regarding me?

Query?
>>
>>19585055
four of wands, seven of pentacles, three of pentacles

yes actually, she is considering asking you for help with something she needs but that's just it. sometimes she thinks of reminiscing of better times with you but she realizes at the end of the day it is not worth the effort to fully come back to you. there's too much needed and she is not willing to place that effort into it due to whatever is plaguing her mind about what happened. you could take the first step and ask her if she needs anything done fist.

does the mass of flies grow or shrink? or pest control swats all the flies?
>>
>>19585073

There's nothing she really needs from me that someone else can't help her with. I've heard rumblings that she might want to get back together with me but I didn't believe it when I heard it.

Starting yours
>>
>>19585083
>does the mass of flies grow or shrink? or pest control swats all the flies?

>The Magician, Page of Swords, Eight of Pentacles

You'll get rid of the flies but you're the one who is going to have to get rid of them through action. Meaning you will research Youtube as well as web articles on how to get rid of the flies. You'll find something that works and all your hard work will pay off. Honestly, shouldn't take too long before the flies are gone if you start searching for remedies.
>>
>>19584916
I'm hardly good at it myself m8o
>>
>>19585125
Will you do some readings today? Just asking
>>
>>19585125
Hey empath, you streaming tomorrow? Or perchance just doing some readings?
>>
>>19585147
>>19585216
Yea I can do a few readings before bed. If you two wanna throw me
>name
>gender and description
>colour shape combo
>query
>method (if you're picky)
<3
>>
>>19585234
Caught me just as I went to bed, so I'll make the query on my phone. Hope I didn't miss you as well.
Jon, male
Pale red star
Will I meet that person I saw on monday again and will i have some sort of relationship with them?
Not picky about method
>>
>>19585234
Bee
Female, short blonde hair, blue eyes
Black triangle
I don't know. Maybe there's some hope for me? General love reading would be great if you don't mind. You pick method senpai.
>>
File: 4202fda13d[1].jpg (28KB, 380x623px) Image search: [Google]
4202fda13d[1].jpg
28KB, 380x623px
>>19585241
>Empath Reading+Runes;Self Specific
Algiz(m)
Dagaz(m)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1rWSGYrls8R
>>
>>19585254
>>19585276
Sorry guys but that reading I just did really knocked me for a number. I'm gonna have to crash. Sincerest apologies. Hit me up next I'm reading to jump the queue
>>
>>19585283
Good night
>>
>>19585281
Almost 10 minutes, wow. Thank you so much Empath, that was really really interesting. I'm sorry it made your crash so hard and the other couldn't get their readings.
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no binary answer requests
>no future requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests

Requirements:
>a single roman numeral
>a playing card suit
>a primary color
>>
>>19585302
Sorry ;~;
>>19585303
You're welcome darling. If you have any feedback or would like to discuss it in more details my email is [email protected]

It was a very interesting topic and I really don't get them often enough. Went balls to he walls to push through it and whelp...
>>
>>19585321
You don't need to apology! I understand. Have a nice sleep, Empath.
>>
>>19585317

IV
Clubs
Red
>>
If you want a reading, just leave your age and gender and let me know how I can help.
>>
>>19585352
Male
Could you get a Reading about my near future?
>>
>>19583625
Thank you so much. This is the kind of positivity I needed
>>
>>19585317
I'm still around >>19584691
>>
>>19585352
22, Female
I just wanted some reading about choosing career path.
>>
>>19585362

You had a growing up that was quite different from most this has distorted your way of thinking of yourself and your view of the world so keep thinking positively, no more hiding things either you need to get it back into the open. There is hope for a much better future in time, it be little spats of really good times and they will be super happy and you will enjoy them. Good Luck.
>>
>>19584691

It sounds like you are wasting too much time and money on her, it looks like you are better off just waiting that extra while in life for something better in a relationship and it will appear mid way through life and she will be the one to keep. Try a break away from her for her start. Sorry to break it too you.
>>
>>19585368

You might want to look at being a Nurse, you have the right attributes for the Job and you will be good at the job through sheer attitude and personality. The role will involve scary amounts of trauma so be prepared for events that may scare you, it's not easy out there so make sure you are prepared for the role, do your research beforehand on what the job entails and the components of it.
>>
>>19585352
25, Female

Career path reading too please.
>>
>>19585369
Thanks
you are right about my growing up.
>>
>>19585387

It's hard to give you a proper job description to work by and I hate to break it to you but any job that requires organisational ability - The best way for you to find a Job is to bookmark all of the sites, and scan through the different posts everyday and be sure to email your Resume as soon as possible so you don't miss out on the exclusive ones, the quicker you can apply the more hopes you will have of finding one/or a better one.
>>
>>19585352
Male
Can I get a love reading please?
>>
>>19585397

Maybe you were a bit too hasty with the last lot of Women, they don't like this so you need to control your urges better, try something that will lower your libido with them. Honestly I can't tell you how off putting it is too women, if you can master this little strategy you will have a better love life, I'll tell you about her now, she is short and sweet, but does not give out so easy, you really need to obey the rules. Hope this works.
>>
>>19585386
thank you
>>
>>19585352

24 female
What can I do to facilitate success and happiness for myself in the coming months?
>>
>>19585402
>Maybe you were a bit too hasty with the last lot of Women
I've never even been in a relationship, but sure. As for the rest of your reading I'll keep it in mind, though I don't know how much of it will actually apply.
>>
>>19585423

The best thing to do is find a guy who is supportive if you haven't already done so, he will be outgoing, genuine and supportive and not necessarily good looking. Another approach to happiness and success will be to adopt a new strategy that might involve punish yourself less over the little things in life that don't matter. Have a good one.
>>
Hyper... do you actually read cards or do you just give random advice? Lol. Because it sure seems like you do the latter.
>>
>>19585444
thanks so much!
>>
>>19585352
Male, 28. This >>19581445
It's bugging the fuck out of me and I question if my friends will understand or if I'm pretty much on my own here if I make a confrontation about it
>>
>>19585352
22 female
Will N return to me?
>>
>>19585352
Do I know my soulmate yet?
>>
>>19585447

Well I have my own methods, better than receiving nothing I suppose, I mean no one else is going to fill this timezone gap on /div/ so I only do my best.
>>
>>19585455

You don't want to move out, I'm sorry this has happened to you. He is easier to handle than you would think, try to respect his annoying side as a feature of his personality it is not intentional just a clash of opposing forces meeting. The best way to get your message across is to have a hard word with him, really push the next time you talk to him. Your out of control ADD is not a good match for his properness and placement in the house so defeat it by what I told you, be more authoritative around the house.
>>
>>19585463

No he is a not a good soul for you, you don't realise how much better you could do if you just got yourself out there some more, I know N was hard to let go of and easy to latch on too but the best advice again would be to make yourself more known in the male world. Sorry to tell you this.
>>
>>19585503

No you don't as of yet he/she is really good looking though so I hope the top of your memory stacks can recall her if you do know her. She is very nice to talk too and will even offer you a beer if you were too want, or she will in the future. Hope this helps.
>>
File: 1408468454253.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1408468454253.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>19585508
>another reader admits this shit

Why dude? Why. This is the reason people shit on divination. STOP LARPING
>>
>>19585515
I wouldn't exactly call this guy proper. I mean I have an issue with another guy in the house but it's less an "I can't stand this fucker" and more of an "I expected more help from someone who says they don't want me to go." I have a bit of a bit of a plan which could be considered being authoritative to get the ball rolling so I'll go with that I guess
>>
File: RA1.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RA1.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>19585526

No, that's a convenient excuse. If they're willing to shit on it, they would find something else anyway. However, at least a good 90% of the people on /div/ do that, they just won't admit it. As Rick Sanchez said "Everyone wants people they like to be right, that's why popular people are fucking dumb."
#forereffect
>>
>>19585447
I don't know what he's doing, but I'd say that the best advice with any divination is to take everything with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1397345307362.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397345307362.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>19585508
>Well I have my own methods
>>
>>19585352
26, male

Just a regular love reading for me please.
>>
>>19585352
How do I get W to work with me and not be an ass?
22, grill
>>
>>19585518
No thank you, I know this is what I needed to hear
>>
This thread is on auto-sage.
>>
>>19585640
I mean no don't worry, this is what I needed to hear

Blah bad wording today sorry
>>
>>19585669
yes, it usually is until page ten or so
>>
Let's do a new thread.
>>
>>19585699
Make it, then
>>
New thread
>>19585847
>>19585847
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.