[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophetic Dreams General /pdg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: greyleaf_foxhole_alice.png (327KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
greyleaf_foxhole_alice.png
327KB, 1024x548px
Slept 20 hours straight Saturday. Woke up hearing "Tubal, city, Babylon". Look up Tubal, there are dozens of places called T'b'l in the middle east. Closest match is Tubal-Cain somewhere near Baghdad in Iraq. I feel like something will happen there soon and it will be a portend for something much bigger for the whole world.

If anyone else has had any predictive, prophetic, or meaningful DREAMS lately, feel free to post them here.
>>
Went to sleep.
Saw cracks of light.
Eyes opened.
>>
>>19576465
I had a dream about some kind of metal island run by jews and filled with child slaves. What could it mean?
>>
It might be the place where the Stargate is.
>>
File: I_vonder.png (39KB, 178x186px) Image search: [Google]
I_vonder.png
39KB, 178x186px
>>19576482
Details please:
Was the dream symbolic or literal?
What kind of jews (reformed, hasidim, israelis)?
What did the metal island look like?
What were the children doing?
>>
File: cozy_nuke_awoo.png (1MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_nuke_awoo.png
1MB, 1180x842px
>>19576465
I had a very vivid dream many years ago. Everything broke down. I'm not exactly why or how. But once some people realized the the police were too busy they started looting, robbing, and raping everywhere.

The police did not give up, but they had to choose which places they would protect and which places they would abandon. One place that I saw in the dream was hospitals. There was like a barricade of police cars in front of all active hospitals, and at least a dozen heavily armed officers hunkered down behind the cars. Gang members would drive by, see the cops, and then quickly leave. You could hear explosions and gunfire in the distance EVERYWHERE. It was NOT raining. It was warm, clear, and dry, except for the fires and smoke. (I live in east San Diego.)

It's one of the clearest dreams I've ever had.
>>
lul.

Sleeping on Saturnday, dreaming of Saturns children.

Sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>19576518
Hard to tell.
Rich bankers.
A factory.
Moving stuff.
>>
Dream from last night.

>see friend from old stand in doorway
>outside is woods
>happy to see her
>she steps back from me and turns her back
>for some reason I feel she is sad because of me
>become very angry
>strangle her until she dies
>I'm fighting with a guy over a gun
>I do not know this person but I want to shoot him
>he does not want to die
>I get the gun and shoot him in the stomach
>I turn around and there's many people running from me
>I shoot everyone I can
>back in doorway with a woman I do not know
>i feel she wants to hurt me
>there is something in her hand
>I take it from her and press it into her neck
>it's in her artery but there is no blood
>she screams and tries to get away
>put a hand over her mouth and pull her inside
>the door closes

And then I wake up. I've been thinking about it all day. Scares me shitless.
>>
stop larping take that shit to >>>/b/
>>
>>19576465

Here's my weird one from Saturday night:

>Outside with gf
>Look up, see Earth in the sky, as if it replaced the moon
>Gets dark real fast
>lightning strikes in the distance, every direction
>giant lights in a belt like formation at 12, 1, 2 o clock and so forth, with Earth in the sky at 12 o clock.
>Stars appear bright blue and deep red
>Run back in house with gf
>The stars fall
>Form into giant humanoid figures. (imagine the wireframe enemies in SSBM, the stars kind of dot the figure)
>They're taking people
>Get down and pray
>Bright light flashes, me and gf fall to floor
>Can't move, stare into my gf's eyes as everything fades to white

I woke up and my girlfriend is staring at me, gives me a kiss and says good morning.

Told her about the dream, very surreal, although I had no fear, only had an urge to wait for what's coming.
>>
File: 1501943034311.jpg (15KB, 137x206px) Image search: [Google]
1501943034311.jpg
15KB, 137x206px
>>19576465
First dream in a long time that i remember at all (over 6 months since last remembered a dream, probably longer):

>setting: deserted junkyard, hot desert conditions like what you would see in mad max.
>wifey is there with me
>never see her face but i feel it is her
>come to hole in the ground among the rubble
>its a hole filled with water
>jump in with wifey

>its the ocean
>we both have scuba gear on and dive to the ocean floor to explore
>see large animals lurking just out of view in the dark void of the water.
>feel like i need to leave
>feel head squeezing like theres too much pressure and we are too deep
>shoot to the surface
>remember that sufacing too fast is bad to do when diving
>panic when cant find wifey
>she shows up back by the water hole to the ocean in the junkyard fine.

>hear groaning
>theres a long black haired (but otherwise hairless) human like creature that is kneeling on a box with two wheels attached
>hes moving through the junkyard by rolling himself like a wheelchair
>he is in great pain doing this

>the humaniod creature looks at me
>no eyebrows, no pupils, just black
>he opens a third eye from his forehead
>looks away and continues on

>this thing feels me with fear
>dread almost overwhelms me
>it is comminicated to me that i have to go back into the water and go to the sea floor
>i am terrified of going back into the water
>dont know why
>get to the edge of the hole
>wifey is gone
>See the nose and teeth of a huge shark slowly drifting into my line of sight into the hole.
>start to slide in
>wake up

I think i should stay away from swimming for a while
>>
A lot of dream threads on /x/, I'm deciding to post mine here since it's a general, though I don't see how prophetic it can be.

Not going to greentext it.

It was a sunny, warm day. I was in the middle of grassy plains, under the shade of a lonely tree. Lazy white clouds dragged through the sky and light breezes refreshed the skin. I was confortable in this place. This place is familiar to me from other dreams. I was laying face down, on top of a colored piece of cloth, just enjoying existance.

But a bug started flying by my right ear and it was pricking my head, behing my right ear. I swated it a few times and it flew away, but the pricking continued. Frustrated I sat, and rubbed by hand through the back of my ear and a couple of short silvery sewing needles droped to the floor. Taking a look around I realised the place I was in, and quickly realised I was dreaming.

I woke up. It was the middle of the night and the moonlight shone on my room through the white curtains. I still had a feeling that something had pricked my head, but now something else was hurting me more. The top of index fingers were hot, I felt like blood was rushing to it after they had gonne numb. As I sat in my bed and looked at my hands, I could see dozens of the same silvery short needles piercing the top of my index fingers. I started removing them and then I realized I was not alone in my room. There was a friend of mine standing beside my bed, a very short fellow with blue eyes was smilling at me, asking what was wrong. His presence reassured me and I kept removing the rest of the needles as I explained to him what I was happening, but it got me thinking why was I feeling like I was being pricked during sleep?

I took another look at the fellow and he was still smiling, a full grin. Thinking it was him who was hurting me while I slept, I stood from bed to confront him, but I tripped on a night stand, which was odd since the night stand wasn't supposed to be there.
>>
>>19578628
I took another look around the dimly lit room. I could see the night stand out of place, but not only the night stand; all of the furniture of my room had been moved around, placed awkwardly, some of it upside down.

Now realising what my friend had been doing, I look at him again, but before I could say anything it slowly dawned on me that I didn't knew who this man was despite the feeling of familiarity.

Feeling threatened, I tackled the short man and put a chokehold on him and I dragged him out of my room. I opened the door and in the hallway I could see my grandmother standing there, red eyed, seemingly disoriented. This was normal, my grandmother gets disoriented at night sometimes, but in her condition I couldn't rely on her to tell me who this seemingly familiar man was. I kept draggint the man through the house, looking for someone that could tell me the identity of the man. The hallway turned very dark, and suddenly I was in front o my parent's bedroom. I barged in, short man in tow, screaming and asking to my parents if they knew that man. My mother stood from bed, slightly shacken from sleep, I screamed at her to tell me if she knew the man. She looked at him for a few seconds, and her face changed. Upset, screaming and pointing at the man she told me that the man was an impostor.

Reassured of my fears, I realised the whole house might be in danger, so I try to wake up my father, but as I move close to him, I suddenly go silent. I can't speak. My mouth is moving, but no sound is coming. I look to the short man I'm still dragging and see that my left arm is fusing with the mans mouth.

I panic for a while. This was no normal man. But soon I realise the strangeness of the situation. This couldn't be happening, and I don't live with my parents anymore.

The eyes of the man open gleefully as I try to wake up again. I'm back in my room, and I can't move. Sleep paralysis. I deal with it and wake up again, finally for the last time.
>>
File: IMG_2394.png (262KB, 549x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.png
262KB, 549x350px
>>19576465
Okay, so this is more like a series of dreams and how they oddly match up with both Sonic Adventure and modern events. There's a character named chaos in some of my dreams. He's made of pale blue energy and instead of a face wears a guy fawks mask. His purpose was to destroy authority and ensure anarchy. He was somehow split up later and seeded into the genes of several humans. The last of which was literally named Seven. Chaos is SA was also pale blue and had to absorb seven Chaos emeralds which were originally a part of him. He also destroyed the Echidna leaders who tried to use his power to conquer and rule much like Chaos in my dreams. Kek is a god of chaos and is associated with seven too. Also there was a frog in SA that swallowed Chaos' tail until Chaos reabsorbed it. SA Chaos also had the power to create weather disasters as we see today. In my dream Chaos was at some point put back together and joined with his bride whom it seems after doing some research is the Gnostic Sophia. In the end of SA Chaos ascends into heaven with Tikal. I also remember along with being a part of Chaos (sometimes even a liquid creature like SA Chaos), being someone trapped in robot suit similar to Gamma but I'm not sure what it means.
>>
>>19578899
Also too, I had a very recent dream where I was Chaos trapped inside a robot suit and sealed inside a cube on a checkerboard. There was a nasty dude outside the cube electrocuting me with some strange device.
>>
>>19576465
Bump
>>
File: 1500797962657.gif (3MB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1500797962657.gif
3MB, 410x308px
>Can't ever remember dreams
>Occasionally I wake up "mid-sentence" speaking out loud from my dream
>Sometimes this happens in the middle of the night but I can usually just go right back to sleep
>For a few weeks I've been saying some variation of:
>"Remember who you are."
>"I am Abadon."
>"Who are you?"
>Eventually Google Abadon because it is a very specific name and I keep waking up while saying it
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon
>mfw
>>
>>19576465
Check for meaning of the "Tubal, city, Babylon" within your sphere of influence, before looking at maps of fictitious ancient names on who knows who's dirt in the first place. Because you aren't currently in arms reach of any of that other shit.
>>
>>19576465
Burmp
>>
File: earth_rise.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
earth_rise.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
>>19577296
(pic)

>>19579179
I would ordinarily agree with you, but the dream specifically noted that the place was in Babylon/Mesopotamia/Iraq and not anywhere near me.

I would not have bothered everyone with my dream if I didn't feel it had some global importance. I'll check again but there are no logical candidates for "T'B'L" near Southern California.

Babylon is often used as a metaphor for corruption but my dream specifically said it was a physical place and NOT a metaphor. Although what happened TO Tubal-Cain MIGHT be a metaphor for the vision. Still looking but it didn't have an epic (unique) ending like Sodom, Gomorrah, or Jerusalem.
>>
>>19576465
Not prophetic but this deeply disturbed me.
You see theres this girl who I know irl.
Actually shes the only girl I ever truly loved. I always felt this strong connection between us.
We were together once actually the most happiest moments of my life.
Anyways we drift in and out of eachothers lives.
Years will go by before we see each other.
Weve dream shared a lot and have had identical dreams. It only happens when were in communication with one another.
Well this happened one night and it was hyper realistic. You know one of those dreams that so real you dont even realize its a dream.
This is how it starts
>sitting at a table in a kitchen
>Everything is blurry for a moment
>Then comes into focus
>I remain seated and just start looking around
>Notice the house is rustic
>No appliances really
>Start to realize that im not in the same time period
>Fuck me im in the past???
>I sit there for a second and kinda just take it in
>Then suddenly the girl I mentioned walks into the kitchen
>She looks different
>Her clothes and hair style match that current time period
>She smiles at me
>Says shes happy to see me back home and safe
>Tells me to hurry and finish my breakfast
>Says our friends our waiting for us
>And they cant wait to here all about what happened while I was gone
>I eagerly nod finish up and we walk outside
>Its a small quaint little town
>Neighbors wave to us we wave back
>Get to our car
>Its was an older model car
>Had no top to it
>We get in i start driving down the road
>Im just taking all this in driving through country side
>Shes starring out the passenger side of the car admiring the country side as well
>Then we come to a checkpoint on the road
>I pull up to the checkpoint witch was posted right outside a tunnel
>Immediately notice that its a nazi checkpoint
>Starting to get nervous
>Officer asks me for a form of id
>I sit there for a second like what do
>The girl says something to me that snaps me out of it
>>
>>19580456
Cont.
>I reach into my coat pocket and low and behold i have some form of id
>I study it for a second
>realize its a military id
>Wtf im in the german army???
>I give it to the officer who by then is getting impatient
>I think to myself everything will be alright were on the same team
>2 other guards come to the side of car
>The 3 of them study it for a second
>And the officer tells me to pull my car off the road and into the checkpoint
>He says itll only take a second
>I nod say k
>As i start to drive off i catch one of the 3 say something in russian
>Immediatly get this horrible feeling
>I look at the girl and say something is wrong
>She has worry written all over her face as well
>We get further into the checkpoint
>Im told to park and get out
>So i do
>Were both standing at the front of the car
>I start looking around
>Notice all the mounted machine guns in the checkpoint are facing in towards the checkpoint not pointing outward to defend
>In the distance can see people in cages
>Notice they dont look like pow's or jews
>Notice they look like townspeople from neighboring villages
>Then it dawns on me
>This isnt a nazi checkpoint atleast not anymore
>It got over ran and now theyre using it to pick people off
>After i come to this realization
>A soldier comes up to us and says i need you to follow me
>He points towards the tunnel that the outpost was built around
>We reluctantly follow him
>The girl grabs my hand as were walking and she has a death grip on it
>We slowly starting pacing towards the tunnel
>I look over and see this man being shoved and rifle butted to keep him moving a long
>Hes begging and pleading for his life
>We eventually make it to the tunnel
>There about a dozen or so people with us
>We start going into the tunnel
>Its kinda dark but i was able to make out countless bodies laying on the floor
>We make it some way into the tunnel
>Told to stop right there
>Line up
>By now me and her both figured out were gonna die
Cont.
>>
>>19580461
>Shes still has a death grip on my hand
>We line up
>While everyone is sobbing and pleading
>We just both remain Stone faced
>Instead of turning to face the firing squad
>We both just embrace eachother
>And vehemently stare into eachothers eyes
>Then they start shooting
>I can feel the bullets entering my body
>We get shoot countless times
>Then we eventually both hit the floor from the trauma
>At this point im gasping trying to breathe becuase my lungs had been shot up
>But im still alive
>I try crawl my way over to her whos just inches away
>I can hear her gasping as well
>I make it just a little ways
>A soldier comes up to me
>Places a pistol on my head
>Pulls the trigger
I immediatly wake up covered in sweat and feeling absolutely horrible.

Was that a memory from a past life??
It seemed we were newly weds at tge time.
I just never dreamed about anything like that.
And the amount of detail was astounding
>>
>>19580464
Try researching this? Maybe a street name or landmark?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (72KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
72KB, 604x613px
Guys

I had a bad dream last night that there was a really terrible spree shooting with tons of deaths. It seems like it was a school shooting but I can't remember 100 percent. It felt so real. In the dream I was even browsing /pol/ reading about it. Dreams don't mean anything right?
>>
File: Blackstar-900px_670.jpg (134KB, 670x628px) Image search: [Google]
Blackstar-900px_670.jpg
134KB, 670x628px
I used to write my dreams down in a dream journal to practice lucid dreaming. I also had a side quest were i was going to look for the greek god of dreams while i was lucid as a form of worship, at this time i had fully embraced being a pagan and found the idea of actually being able to talk to a god infinitely more interesting than getting on your knees to pray to Yahweh irl. The problem was that once i had decided to do this i had one last dream were i was torn apart by dogs and have not had a dream ever since. Clearly something wants to stop me....

One of the most vivid dreams i wrote down was after david bowie died

>Had weird short dream, i was watching a game show hosted by jimmy kimmil, but then he turned into david bowie. Bowie did a quick joke, and the contestants laughed, also it was being played outside. Then he did a trivia question about ancient European poetry, the only parts i remember from the poem are "crown my serpent, give him a shuttle", while he was reading, the air got weird, his eyeball started floating out but it was still attached to the retina, then as if in a movie the scene changed to bowie in space suit on a planet drinking tea with no helmet on, also his body was translucent and the stars could be seen inside of him

After the dream i googled crown my serpent and it led to the Egyptian pharaoh crown which has a snake on it. A while back i looked up the Jewish numerology of my name and it had a lot of Egyptian sun god and pharaoh stuff, maybe i was a pharaoh in my past life? Was bowie trying to tell me something from beyond the grave?
>>
I had a dream of water rising above the shore and rushing through buildings days before Harvey came through. I was surreal
>>
I dreamed with something. I was looking at a sheet of paper and then everything seemed sketchy. Sleep paralysis. I stare at this sheet and I see the words "There will" slowly being written into it magically. Suddenly, BAM a lot of stuff goes through my mind, the sheet of paper fills itself with text with some meaning that I can't remember (it made sense at the moment), I see images and strange colors go through me and I try to move and wake up already but no chance. I start hearing gunshots rhythmically, all the people in my room (family) start falling down at the rhythm too and I manage to wake up suddenly...
Into other dream. Then it's a small chain of SPs until I wake up, maybe 4.

I don't think it's prophetic but I've had a ton of sketchy dreams like this lately, and I learnt how to LD long ago
>pic related, one of the images that went through my mind just perfectly pixel by pixel. I have macrophilia and I remember most of them tried to make me look small
>>
>>19576465

Everyone on /x/ probably knows this already but Tubal Cain/Cane is one of the Masonic passphrases/shared words.
>>
>>19576465
That's the fucking Red Queen.

>Your all going to die down here.
>>
>>19581261
Change your reality, but best to make sure it isn't the den of eternal suffering, your headed to.
>>
>>19576465

I had a very vivid dream of visiting another livable solar system. It was in the Hyperion Constellation and the most prominent city was named Yrsaed.

However, neither Yrsaed or "the Hyperion Constellation" turned up when I searched them.
>>
>>19578899
>>19578928
Does anyone have any insight into my dreams or how they could predict the future. I got double dubs ffs.
>>
File: this cannot continue.gif (60KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
this cannot continue.gif
60KB, 434x434px
Not exactly prophetic, but I think it meant something to me.

>be me
>go to bed two nights ago
>thinking of random shit while I'm just sitting in bed
>the thought of this chick I sort of had a thing with crosses my mind
>feels bad man
>next thing I know, I'm in an empty town, it's sunset-ish; slight orange hue to everything because of the time of day
>what the hell
>start walking around
>not a soul in sight
>creeping_suspicion.mp3
>feeling hungry
>find nearest restaurant and peer inside (for context, I work at a restaurant and with the girl I had that weird half-relationship thing with)
>no one
>look around for any food in the back
>nothing
>go back out into the dining room and then to the entrance
>see a girl leaving as I come near the entrance
>call out to her and try to follow
>i go out the door and look around
>nobody
>whatthefuck.jpg
>smell sea salt in the air, that sort of smell you get when you're in a city by the ocean
>follow the smell
>find a beach
>remember that she was supposed to come to a bonfire but dipped
>it's getting a little dark out
>try to find some place to stay, go to the nearest house and try and get inside
>take a nap
>wake up and it's mid-morning
>go outside
>see her car pass me by
>start to run but stop
>continue to explore town
>find pawn shop
>go inside because I remember going into one and seeing lots of cool shit when I was little
>look around, hear noise in the back
>assume it must be owner
>disfigured creature walks out, massive hole in its chest
>it chases me and I knock shit over to slow it down
>go behind counter and find gun
>try to shoot it but gun won't fire
>fuck
>it comes behind the counter
>jump over counter and run out the fucking door
>go to the beach again and sit on the sand
>the sun already came down fast and it's halfway under the horizon
>just sitting there, staring down the barrel of this shotgun
>go back to the house i slept in, sleep
>wake up cuddling with girl

to be continued
>>
>>19576465
I had a dream that I met Jachin Phoenix. Cool guy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (973KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
973KB, 500x213px
>>19581876
>try to talk, she says that she wants to sleep in
>doze off and sleep in
>wake up
>she's gone
>fuck.png
>go outside and start exploring again
>try to find her
>go to beach again
>see her sitting on a concrete wall that separates the boardwalk and the sand
>sit and talk with her
>she's getting sleepy
>rests her head on my shoulder and goes to sleep
>rest my head on hers and doze off
>wake up
>it's the middle of the night, dark as fuck
>she's gone
>see shotgun in sand beneath me
>pick it up
>hear some gagging and hacking noises to my right
>see some figure shambling toward me
>cock gun and aim
>fire at it
>hear a woman groan in pain
>reach for my phone and use the light to see what i shot
>it's that disfigured creature
>sigh of relief, go to house i slept in
>sleep
>it's morning again, but i wake up on the beach
>wtf
>look around
>see someone on the pier nearby
>go to the pier
>find girl again
>whew there she is
>greet her
>"I don't wanna talk."
>"What?"
>"Go away, Anon."
>go back to the house and just sit
>watching tv
>check watch
>it's all blurred and distorted
>what the hell
>bell rings like it's from a church in the distance
>rings like they're having a funeral
>get text from girl
>"It's all your fault."
>"What are you talking about?"
>"You did this!"
>follow the sound of the bell
>find church
>I shot the guy she liked
>wake up

what the fuck
>>
>>19581102
Indeed you were, anon.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.