[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/- Occultism & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 56

File: Pylons.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pylons.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
Last Thread: >>19552840

/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>19561758
Where can I find more about Dr. Aquino's affiliation with AMORC? Couldn't find much other than an interview he did some years ago commenting on them.
>>
https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/voynich-manuscript-solution/
>>
>>19561775

Some anon made a thread about this yesterday. Last I checked it had zero replies.
>>
>>19561774
On his CV which he updates and posts regularly to his site every time something gets added.
>>
>>19561779
While link related was probably a very reasonable solution (women's health and cooking), I'd like to see potential concordance of alternate words, but my Latin ain't that strong.
>>
>>19561782
ToS site or does he have a personal site?
>>
>>19561786
www.rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf
>>
>>19561789
Why did I heard a *sigh* when I saw your comment?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-164128.png (338KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-164128.png
338KB, 1440x2560px
>>19561789
>rachane
Wait what? Aquino is a baron?
>>
>>19561789
Fucking Incredibly Impressive Resume.
>>
>>19561782
So you don't need to be a Mason to join AMORC? Which org am I thinking of?
>>
>>19561875
I dunno.
>>
>>19561894
Isn't there some Masonic-appendant Rosicrucian body ?
>>
>>19561789
Imagine taking a course with fucking Dr. Aquino as the professor.
>>
>>19561921
SRIA.
>>
>>19561928
Ah that's the one! I think that's the one where they demand you be Christian.
>>
>>19561933
That doesn't sound right.
>>
>>19562022
I don't agree with it, but I have heard there are Masonic-appendant bodies where you have to "accept Jesus as Christ" or something along those lines. Most Masons say Freemasonry is Christian in origin, anyway...but I guess it depends on which aspects of Masonry they refer to.
>>
Is E. A. Koetting any good?
>>
>>19562106
Not at evading law enforcement, or magick. I don't know him well enough to comment on his carpet cleaning or lovemaking skills.
>>
>>19562136
>>19562106
meth magick
>>
Are there "agnostic" alternatives to using the LBRP from the /sum/ pastebin?
>>
>>19562377
LBRP IS agnostic. There is no point in the ritual in which you claim belief or must commit to a belief in anything.
>>
File: bv60154.png (75KB, 320x437px) Image search: [Google]
bv60154.png
75KB, 320x437px
Bump.
>>
>>19562106
he reminds me of a real live version of Gob from arrested development https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSvPljEL8MQ
>>
>>19561758
I've been wanting to get into occultism for a while now but I don't know where to start. I looked through the sticky and the library link in the OP but there's so much there that it was a bit overwhelming, more of a library than a guide. Any place I should start?
>>
>>19562439
>more of a library than a guide
>>19561758
>Library link

The beginner's folder.
>>
>>19562389
Vibrating the names of God seems like it requires implicit belief, it seems strange to do after magic is condemned in the torah.
>>
>>19562389
LBRP makes you vulnerable to jewish thought forms according to the lads at fringe.
>>
>>19562451
Sigh. Does everybody seriously just go right to the illustrations without reading first? Somebody get me a Quaalude.
>>
>>19562451
>Vibrating the names of God seems like it requires implicit belief
Why?
>>
>>19562458
>fringe
>>>/trash/
>>
>>19562450
Right, but where do I start in the library? That's what I'm asking.
>>
File: 27a.jpg (54KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
27a.jpg
54KB, 349x642px
>>19562467
THE BEGINNER'S FOLDER
>>
>>19562467
in....the beginner's folder. If you can't do this i recommend School for the Blind by Helen Keller
>>
>>19562477
>>19562480
Oh, I thought that was a nickname for the library itself. I'm dumb. Thanks.
>>
>>19562485
>Open link
>Library clearly named "The Temple of Solomon the King".
>>
>>19562467
>Beginner's folder.
>>19562477
>Beginner's folder.
>>19562450
>Beginner's folder.

Beginner's folder. Select something to read. If it does not epeal to you, select something else, if it does not apeal, select something else, ad infinitum.
Simple, yes?
>>
>>19562460
I guess because vibrating something you dont believe in would be ineffective.

If it still works the words must have an inherent power and God is real.
>>
>>19562515
>I guess because vibrating something you dont believe in would be ineffective.
Why?
>>
>>19562515
>If it still works the words must have an inherent power and God is real.
But...lots of things have inherent properties that mean nothing at all in relationship to the state of theism
>>
>>19562518
Well for it to work without belief there must be some innate power in them. Otherwise you could substitute in zeus or buddah or wahtever.
>>
>>19562497
Or just read Secret Memes of All Ages and go for what makes you want to know more. This book is "almost" like a condensed beginner folder.
>>
>>19562542
>Otherwise you could substitute in ... buddah or wahtever
Have you ever heard of mantras, anon?

>>19562543
Just ignore the racism and the atlantis shit and you'll be fine.

Hall gets shit because hes long outdated but he's not outright LYING about shit like folks such as Bardon.
>>
File: tumblr_mrt4vj0mTV1rc9gtno1_500.jpg (44KB, 491x555px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrt4vj0mTV1rc9gtno1_500.jpg
44KB, 491x555px
Hey Ape, I asked you a question in the last thread but I'm guessing you didn't see it.

What's the deal with Chumbley?
To what extent is his Sabbatic Craft the "real deal" and not more edgelord Satanfagging?
What IS the Sabbatic Craft really, anyway?
What's with the weird syncretic mixture of Levantine, Mesopotamian, Hermetic, and European folk magic?

I only recently became aware of the whole traditional witchcraft thing and while I'm really enjoying the language Chumbley uses and the imagery he invokes in Qutub and the Dragon Book of Essex, I'm having a hard time "getting it"
>>
>>19562547
>Have you ever heard of mantras, anon?
>>19562542
>zeus
Or the "barbarous names" of the Greek Magickal Papyri?
>>
>>19562547
So just to be clear, a mechanical or doubtful lbrp will suffice if following the sum pastebin?
>>
>>19562559
>What's the deal with Chumbley?
May well be the next Prophet (most almost certainly NOT The Follower).

>real
Very fucking real.
>Satanfagging
Interestingly all those shitty "Satanfags" (Current 218, Dragon Rouge, Mike Ford, etc.) all seem to be stealing from Chumbley. DBoE was first conceved in late 1995/early 1996, where folks like 218 and the DR came late in 1996.

>what
Sabbatick Craft is a term used to denote synchretism between extant folk magick traditions (Grimoire of Arthur Guantlet, Wytchbottles, etc.) with more historical materials (Agrippa, Mandaeans, Yazidi, Western initiation schools like the GD).

>mix
See Eugenio Garin's assertion that Agrippa was in contact with Mandaeans, hence the fact that we see Mahziel, the Mandaean Angel of Logos in Agrippa's list of infernal principalities.

It is, indeed, hard to "get" without some initiation into new systems and a solid grounding in the older grimoire/folk traditions.
>>
>>19562576
>May well be the next Prophet (most almost certainly NOT The Follower).

He's fucking dead.
>>
>>19562581
K.

He was still likely the next Prophet of Fresh Fever.
>>
>>19562581
Every man has to die, without Death there is no Love.
>>
>>19562564
When an occultist uses names from different mythologies do they have to give themselves over to the religion during the operation? Or do mantras and god names have an inherent power?
>>
>>19562576
I'm familiar with the Western grimoire tradition and its accompanying theurgic and goetic rites solely by virtue of their relation to dharmic deity yoga traditions. For that matter, pretty much ALL of my knowledge of western esoteric traditions is by comparison to its oriental counterparts.

I did not know that about the Satanfag crew. Very interesting. That gives me a new appraisal of Chumbley, for sure.

So what, if any, are the connections between this particular brand of folk sorcery revival (for lack of a better term) and guys like Cochrane and Gardner?

For that matter, what's your take on Cochrane and Gardner?
>>
>>19562604
It's all coming together from the same sources. The mantras are divisions created with syllables.
Their power comes from the parampara. The guru lineage, knowledge base, cultural attachments.
>>
File: al-debaran.jpg (220KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
al-debaran.jpg
220KB, 550x550px
>>19562576
>The Follower
Who?
>>
>>19562617
>and guys like Cochrane and Gardner
That's a long damn story.
Both contributed to Chumbley's understanding, but Chumbley claims access to the old Essex witch cult that Crowley and Spare claimed contact with.

We know some of this comes back to Pickingill:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pickingill

>Cochrane
Liar but an interesting liar.

>and Gardner
More or less honest, but surely did not reach his full potential. Gardner was chartered to run an encampment of Minervals in the OTO. For as much as I bitch about the "new age" Wiccans, I have little to no problem with the initiatory system of British Traditional Wicca (Gardner's cult).
>>
>>19562632
The one to solve L.

"There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it."
>>
>>19562642
also the english translation of the name of the star al-debaran, which you may very well know
>>
What is the "adoration to the lord of the universe" in GD ritual?
>>
>>19562642
>The one to solve L.

What does that even mean?

If there's one thing the occult lacks, its clarity. Ffs Wittgenstein explained shit more clearly than Crowley.
>>
>>19562682
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22adoration+to+the+lord+of+the+universe%22

>>19562713
>occult lacks clarity
what do you expect it's literally occult.
>>
>>19562719
>google>...>
Proclaim: "Lord of Light and of the Darkness!" After enumerating the word "Darkness," give the Sign of Silence, then be silent for approximately two minutes.

What does he mean "enumerating the word Darkness"?
>>
Is there any good occult discord or way to voice chat with practitioners?
>>
So in regards to the White / Red / Black Rites in Liber Null, is there any more information on them anywhere or is it the standard "lol make it up yourself nigga" paradigm of Chaos Magic?
>>
>>19562633
I'd heard the name George Pickingill before but never actually looked into him.

What exactly does he have to do with this? He seems like a crazy old hack, if the stories are even true.
Why so many discrepancies in accounts of what he could or couldn't do?
>>
The symbolism of the Phurba would correspond more closely to a western wand than dagger, would it not?
>>
Should the Qabalistic cross go Kether-Malkuth-Gebvrah- Chesed? Or Kether-Malkuth-Chesed-Gevurah? I keep seeing it different ways depending on whether it's Levi, Crowley, Regardie...
>>
>>19562967
Depends on what exactly you mean.

A Phurba is used to literally "pin down" spirits. If I were to do a 1-1 correlation I'd keep it as "air/mind/dagger" just like the West.

>He seems like a crazy old hack, if the stories are even true.
There's a fair amount of evidence that Pickingil did indeed have ties to the old Essex witch cult (which DID exist), and we have multiple first-hand tales that he was the guy from which the later witch cults that Crowley and Spare contacted flowed.

>Why so many discrepancies in accounts of what he could or couldn't do?
My name is surrounded with such hate and fear that no one can judge what is the truth and what is false, what is history and what myth.
~Baron Ungern-Sternberg, 1921
>>
>>19562996
>>He seems like a crazy old hack, if the stories are even true.
>There's a fair amount of evidence that Pickingil did indeed have ties to the old Essex witch cult (which DID exist), and we have multiple first-hand tales that he was the guy from which the later witch cults that Crowley and Spare contacted flowed.
>>Why so many discrepancies in accounts of what he could or couldn't do?
>My name is surrounded with such hate and fear that no one can judge what is the truth and what is false, what is history and what myth.
>~Baron Ungern-Sternberg, 1921
for
>>19562954

>>19562985
Go with the GD until you can see WHY you would use a different configuration, rather than what's "most proper".
>>
>>19562439

Secret Teachings of All Ages.
>>
>>19562996
Isn't it used in blessings as well? I was mainly wondering because of its triple-blade construction. re Captcha just made me click signs five fucking times. Not even that I messed up, just kept hitting "nest" and more kept popping up.
>>
File: HI308-994.jpg (497KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HI308-994.jpg
497KB, 600x900px
>>19563014
lol fair point.
I guess my skepticism of claims to Western occult traditions existing outside the Solomonic or Hermetic ceremonial rites is coloring my interpretation of this Pickingill guy.
It seems that everyone and their sister has some claim to belonging to an "old witch family" to lend themselves an air of authority.
What is the evidence that Pickingill actually had ties to this old Essex witch cult? I'd like to read more about this.

That aside, this James Murrell guy seems legit.

"According to the folklore obtained by Maple, Murrell would often have debates about Christian theology with a local parson, the Reverend Thomas Espin – who had been Professor of Pastoral Theology at Queen's College, Birmingham – and that Espin expressed the view that Murrell "knows his Bible better than I do... He is either a very good man or a very bad one, and I can't make up my mind which."

Now THAT sounds like the makings of a legitimate sorcerer, to me.
>>
>>19563014
Why Pickingill and not, say, Murrell? The accusation goes that most things attributed to Pickingill were true of Murrell.
>>
DEEP PRINCIPLES OF KABBALISTIC ALCHEMY will be on sale starting this weekend!

The book is hardcover, w/dust jacket, 280 pages, with over 75 seals and images, and a double page fold-out, with colored endpapers, in duo-tone offset litho.

David's wife will be taking charge of all orders, inquires, and shipping issues. She will be setting up a paypal link on his website as of 9/9/17 (or thereabouts).

>>
>>19563066
>It seems that everyone and their sister has some claim to belonging to an "old witch family" to lend themselves an air of authority.
To be fair, the most eyebrow raising claims never came from Pickingill himself, just those interested in him, much later.

For me the claim is less about stories, and more about archaeology.

In "Children of Cain" by Mike Howard (CS, TOTO), he publishes an image from the Cornwall Museum of Witchcraft's Richel-Edlermans Collection. The image is of a Wytchbottle. Drawn on it are Agrippan sigils. This appears to be the historical root, so to speak, of Spare's theories and elaborations.

These witchbottles appear in the historical written record for the first time in one of the first major tracts against Witchcraft in the "burning times" (interestingly referenced by Lovecraft in The Festival):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saducismus_Triumphatus

>>19563069

I don't care who taught him, but Spare did NOT come up with his system out of thin air; it didn't come from Crowley or the Grimoire tradition.

ON THAT NOTE I really gotta plug "Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet". Called himself a cunning man. His text is a synthesis of the grimoire tradition he was exposed to; not PARTICULARLY "witchy", but it's a solid indication that the cunningfolk were using more or less normative grimoire processes alongside folk-stuff.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (293KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
293KB, 720x500px
Some books /omg/ may appreciate on Gems, Stones, Crystals, Grids, and Spells

The Book of Crystal Spells: Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals ... and Even Sand by Ember Grant

The Second Book of Crystal Spells: More Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals... and Even Salt by Ember Grant

The Pocket Book of Stones by Robert Simmons

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, & Metal Magic by Scott Cunningham

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wrobn91f9jvyc1b/AABnUUMeS1Y-FUsYBM82vjJXa?dl=0
>>
>>19563102
>Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet
In the library.

The Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet is an outstanding example of a seventeenth century London Cunning-man's book of practice. Cunning-folk were practitioners of magic and herbal medicine who dealt with problems in their local communities. Cunning-man Arthur Gauntlet was based in Gray's Inn Lane in London, and his personal working book contains a fascinating diverse mixture of herbal remedies, prayers, magical and biblical charms, with previously unseen angelic conjurations and magic circles, in an eclectic blend of practical magic for health, wealth, love and protection. This unique manuscript demonstrates both the diverse and spiritual nature of such Cunning-folk's books of practice, as well as their magical emphasis on Biblical scripture, particularly the Psalms, and their opposition to witchcraft, found in charms and conjurations. Arthur Gauntlet worked with a female skryer called Sarah Skelhorn, and drew on numerous preceding sources for his craft, including the Arbatel, the Heptameron, Folger Vb.26, The Discoverie of Witchcraft, the Book of Gold, the writings of the German magus Cornelius Agrippa, the astrologer William Bacon and Queen Elizabeth I's court astrologer Dr. John Dee, as well as other London Cunning-folk.

>con't
>>
>>19563130
In his introduction, the author provides fresh insights into the hidden world of seventeenth century magical London, exploring the web of connections between astrologers, cunning-folk and magicians, playwrights, authors and church figures. These connections are also highlighted by the provenance of the manuscript, which is traced from Arthur Gauntlet through the hands of such notable angel magicians as Elias Ashmole (founder of the world's first public museum, the Ashmolean in Oxford), Baron Somers (the Lord Chancellor), Sir Joseph Jekyll (Master of the Rolls) and Sir Hans Sloane (founder of the British Museum), as well as the astrologer John Humphreys and the cunning-woman Ann Savadge. This is a unique work which draws attention to the often neglected place of women in seventeenth century magic, both as practitioners (such as skryers and Cunning-women), and customers. It also emphasises the vital and influential role played by Cunning-Men and Women in synthesising and transmitting the magical traditions of medieval Britain into the subsequent centuries, as well as their willingness to conjure a wide range of spiritual creatures to achieve results for their clients, including angels, demons, fairies, and the dead.
>>
File: Am I retarded.jpg (25KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
Am I retarded.jpg
25KB, 665x574px
>>19563130
I'm not seeing it in the library, am I just retarded?
>>
>>19563160
on top of that,

why is MEGA so hard to search?
Is there a site/app to ease the pain?
>>
>>19563160
>>19563172
Chumbley>CS folder
"David Rankine - The Grimoire..."
>>
>>19563209
Will definitely give that a read.

So, aside from Azoetia, Qutub, and the Dragon Book, what else should I read to get a better grasp on this Sabbatic Craft thing?
>>
>>19562377
>>19562451
>>19562542
>>19562564
>>19562565
Half-assing will achieve half-assed results. Go all out, or go home.
>>19562985
>>19563014
>Go with the GD until you can see WHY you would use a different configuration, rather than what's "most proper".

The Lesser Bannishing( AND Invoking) Rituals of the Pentagram are MUCH more than simple bannishing rituals. They encompass a wide range of magick technique and theory that range from visualisation of spirits/godforms right up to self initiation. Along with the various magickal formulas from the elements through IHVH(remembering that shin is within he' final) and beyond. Don't underestimate it.
>>
>>19563231
>>19563102
>Children of Cain
Leaper Between
ONE: Grimoire of the Golden Toad
Veneficium
Viridarium Umbris
Lux Haeresis
>>
>>19563209
Ah. I was looking in the Grimoire folder, then the Wicca folder, then was wondering if I was just dumb as shit.
>>
>>19563234
>Don't underestimate it.
I...don't?
>>
I'm trying to learn more about Thelema but can't find anything on MEGA archive. Help please?
>>
>>19563234
By go all out I mean do it properly. Crowleys instructions could be better and less scattered, so I recommend reading the instructions in Regardie The Tree of Life on how and what to visualize.
>>
>>19563266
>I'm trying to learn more about Thelema but can't find anything on MEGA archive. Help please?
Are you literally retarded?
Look in the A.'.A.'. folder.
>>
>>19563234
>The Lesser Bannishing( AND Invoking) Rituals of the Pentagram are MUCH more than simple bannishing rituals
Congratulations on reading M:TP
>>
>>19563246
?
If you underestimate it Ape, then I have over estimated you.
The post was directed to the person who was inquiring about LBRP specifically and other interested parties generally since I see so much misunderstanding about it here and elsewhere.
>>
>>19563287
"..are unworthy tp possess it." But he does not say why. Read all of my post to see some of the 'why', then troll elsewhere.
>>
File: 1343524973598.png (7KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1343524973598.png
7KB, 201x199px
>>
>>19563320
>troll elsewhere
Sorry, I didn't realize you were revealing Wisdom that cannot be found in the Beginner's Folder.
>>
>>19561804
holy shit i fucking hope so
>>
>>19563072
oy vey goyim buy my book
>>
File: They know.jpg (630KB, 2040x3160px) Image search: [Google]
They know.jpg
630KB, 2040x3160px
>>19563429
>>
>>19562713
>>19562719
>what do you expect it's literally occult.

'Every man, woman and child is a star'

So why not make it accessible to every man,woman and child?

Clarity is the occult's number one fault. You can sit in temples and orders and masturbate over texts only you can understand through allegorical symbology...yet at the same time claim you're working for the good of all man? The Great Work? Give me a fucking break.

If the occult had any sense it would be able to take these grand abstract concepts and be able to distill it down into simple and easy words for the rest of the world to digest. By not doing so it is literally circle jerking in an inner circle yet trying to say it is helping the world...much like modern day millenials.
>>
>>19563551
>Dumb things down because the normies think esoteric concepts are hard.
No anon, that's a shit idea.
>>
>>19563429
>Will only purchase if the title begins with the word "liber".
>>
>>19563567
I don't mean dumb them down. I mean quit masturbating over allegory vocabulary and write things down with clarity.

The fact occult writers don't have that ability shows how fucking detached they are.

Bertrand Russel, Wittgenstein, Camus, Sarte, all these people were able to distill down into clear vocabulary what they meant. The fact occult writes cannot shows more their lack of skill than it does their learned experience.
>>
>>19563551
>So why not make it accessible to every man,woman and child?
But it literally is.
Anyone with a serious interest can go on the internet and search up just about every mystery on earth.

It ain't my fault you're too impatient to actually LEARN this shit.
>>
File: trippy1.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy1.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>19561758

I'm a Pisces.
I want to get in touch with my heart and my emotions.
I want to train my clairvoyance etc. abilities.
I want to see peoples emotional auras.

Where do I start? A book to read? A particular regime of practice?
>>
>>19563572
>I don't mean dumb them down. I mean quit masturbating over allegory vocabulary and write things down with clarity.
>The fact occult writers don't have that ability shows how fucking detached they are.

As far as Crowley is concerned, he didn't even mask his deepest "secrets" that fucking hard:

>So we need not be surprised if the Unity of Subject and Object in Consciousness which is samādhi, the uniting of the Bride and the Lamb which is Heaven, the uniting of the Magus and the god which is Evocation, the uniting of the Man and his Holy Guardian Angel which is the seal upon the work of the Adeptus Minor, is symbolized by the geometrical unity of the circle and the square, the arithmetical unity of the 5 and the 6, and (for more universality of comprehension) the uniting of the Lingam and the Yoni, the Cross and the Rose. For as in earth-life the sexual ecstasy is the loss of self in the Beloved, the creation of a third consciousness transcending its parents, which is again reflected into matter as a child; so, immeasurably higher, upon the Plane of Spirit, Subject and Object join to disappear, leaving a transcendent unity. This third is ecstasy and death; as below, so above.
>>
>>19563580
+1

It's like people expecting to be tradesmen after watching some Youtube playlists. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with young people and their spoonfed diets?
>>
>>19563580
>It ain't my fault you're too impatient to actually LEARN this shit.

Why the fuck should I spend 500+ hours learning your allegory vocabulary and bullshit poetry when I can meditate and contact my HGA in less than 3 minutes?
>>
>>19563607
>Sartre:
"I am no longer sure of anything. If I satiate my desires, I sin but I deliver myself from them; if I refuse to satisfy them, they infect the whole soul."

>Crowley:
"The key of joy is disobedience."

Which of these statements has less clauses and is more to-the-point?
>>
>>19563625
>when I can meditate and contact my HGA in less than 3 minutes?
Assumes facts most CERTAINLY not in evidence.

But I'm not here to dispute that assertion; if you've a foolproof and rapid method of Attainment, post so that we may experiment.
>>
>>19563631
Honestly I think half the weird prose and metaphors are to get you into the right mindset to actually -do- this shit.
Even if you detail all the meditative practices perfectly, telling someone essentially "Alright my dude think really hard about money" won't have the same results as some eldritch money spell.
The mysticism aspect is important.
>>
File: Wong.png (245KB, 467x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wong.png
245KB, 467x267px
>>19563631
That's why I've been listening with both ears all summer.

Some recent archives of recent /omg/ here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n98ccw8vzt0o5ss/AACFJArgdukvMnxJyz3wmvkLa?dl=0
>>
>>19563625
Hey matey if you have a three minute HGA meditation how come it's taken you eighteen minutes plus to reply to >>19563641 ?
>>
File: 1479133720027.jpg (36KB, 960x823px) Image search: [Google]
1479133720027.jpg
36KB, 960x823px
>>19563625
>Why the fuck should I work.
>Work is bullshit!
>Why read when you can sit down and smoke a bowl while making up self validating bullshit?

Esoteric Millennialism folks...
>>
>>19563916
>>Why read when you can sit down and smoke a bowl while making up self validating bullshit?

1) Most millennials are great. I've yet to see a generation with more realistic ambitions or interpersonal awareness.
2) Most millennials bitching about millennials on 4chan are themselves millennials attempting to troll. Weakly.
>>
>>19563931
>Most 4channers are millennials bitching
>>
>>19563551
>circle jerking in an inner circle and not helping the world

I'm of the mind that circle jerking in an inner circle will facilitate me helping those around me. Bare minimum it's going to help me, and maybe even the other people I'm circle jerking.

>>19563631
>31
Lol.

>>19563572
The language helps bypass some pretty stupid parts of my own consciousness. there are so many "simple and easy" texts about occultism but they're largely fucking retarded. Because that's what happens when you try to make something complicated accessible to the lowest common denominator. Look what happened to quantum physics for gods sakes.
>>
>>19563938
>>19563931
Well that didn't help.

My point is can we drop the arbitrary "generational" shit in this thread? It's bad enough between Christfags, general morons, and elementary school tier race bate.
>>
>>19563931
You're a faggot, milleniels are idiots who think there's a cis white patriarchy that rules the world.
>>
>>19563946
>Look what happened to quantum physics for gods sakes.
And coupled with dumbed down new age materials, you get trash like Spirit Science.

>>19563948
>bate
Jesus fuck it's time for coffee.
>>
>>19563916
Also as if smoking a bowl and making up self validating bs doesn't predate millennials *cough* the hippies
>>
File: busted.jpg (499KB, 2365x2365px) Image search: [Google]
busted.jpg
499KB, 2365x2365px
This is now a Cafe Bustelo Thread.
>>
>>19563958
millenials are basically modern hippies with autism
>>
>>19563964
I just walked in on my roommate absolutely railing his girlfriend I need some cafe bustelo stat

>>19563966
and with more bass and better drugs
>>
>>19563964
>>19563966
I don't see how that relates to the greatest espresso on the planet.

>>19563973
>and when you're up you're up, and when you're down you're down.
>>
File: 1485887617072.jpg (31KB, 490x492px) Image search: [Google]
1485887617072.jpg
31KB, 490x492px
>>19563955
Hey are you talking shit about SOURCE?! Gawd it's like you've never read the akashic records or something!

The problem is your ego is so big that you cant even check your academic privilege and just sit here feeding it while talking down to young people!

Times are changing old man and the days of your evil materialistic empire are coming to an end!
>>
>>19563973
http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2017/09/nameless-arte-martin-duffy-british.html
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>19564000
Do you drip roast or Keurig your bustelo?

>implying Keurig isn't caffeinated heresy
>>
>>19563916
Get fucked, nerd, I'm gonna invoke a demon and have him teach me how to make fully automated luxury gay communism the global reality. And have him suck my dick too.
>>
>>19564015
Naw, I hand grind and use my chemex like source intended!

Keurig is for nazis that worship the corporations and pollutes the ozone layer with those toxic little cups!

I heard those little cups kill millions of dolphins each year!

WTH I cant even, you know... just... gawd...
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (145KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
145KB, 1024x800px
>>19564026
Oh don't go making Bustelo a luxury item now, because it would ruin it for the rest of us!
>>
File: 1502999902399.png (118KB, 258x271px) Image search: [Google]
1502999902399.png
118KB, 258x271px
Where do y'all go for torrents these days? What happened to theoccult.bz?
>>
>>19564010
Are you threatening me m8 or

Weirdly they taught us to do this in school? Im from Virginia so "colonial times" are a giant deal and during one of our colonial American history bits we made all these poppets out of braided plant materials.
>>
>>19564055
Torrents went sideways after KAT sank.

http://b-ok.org/
https://avxhm.se/
#bookz
>>
>>19564041
That shit isn't even fair trade, you literal shitlord!

When are you going to stop oppressing people for being brown?

You need to have a heart to heart with your HGA and get yourself back on the sacred source frequency.
>>
>>19564066
>fair trade
Some kid with bleeding stubs for fingers is a fair trade for me waking up for resh, coffee and a cigarette.
>>
>>19564071
Actual laughter
>>
File: trippy2.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy2.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>19563583
any recommendations?
>>
File: IMG_20170908_190049556.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170908_190049556.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>19564073
I've been on a roll with unintentional lels all day.
>>
>>19564071
I was really angry after reading your post but then I realized you are only pretending in order to point out the terrible inequities created by the global elite.

You should totally write a book or a graphic novel and become the host of the daily show while writing for salon magazine and teaching yoga to inter city youths to help raise money for the refugee crisis caused by white people who are too evil to even comprehend the genius behind your subtle brand of intellectual comedy.
>>
>>19564123
Fair trade is a marketing ploy to bait the dumb, and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P18UK5IMRDI
>>
>>19564063
Right on. I actually found what I wanted. I only liked the .bz sites for the exclusiveness factor. It was actually kind of shitty, hard to get upload creds.
>>
File: 1502917258100.jpg (64KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1502917258100.jpg
64KB, 800x534px
>>19564152
You know, I would really hate it if you found individualist non-left anarchy convenient for a week. It would piss off everyone including the non-left anarchists and that would be really annoying.
>>
>>19563641
>But I'm not here to dispute that assertion; if you've a foolproof and rapid method of Attainment, post so that we may experiment.

I already said it. Meditation.

If you faggots don't have mind blowing revelations within 3-5 minutes of meditating its not my fault.

You should do more DMT.
>>
>>19564191
I've meditated for years, it's mildly interesting revelations I've had about the nature of mind since I was twelve, only not as profound since I'm not twelve. Are you twelve? If so, post scrotum so so you can get banned for underage. If not, post scrotum anyway.
>>
>>19564191
OH God. Bro steadily abusing dmt and getting information from that isn't the same thing as contacting your HGA. Maybe if you didn't have a grudge against specifi language in occultism, you'd know that lmfao
>>
>>19564191
>If you faggots don't have mind blowing revelations within 3-5 minutes of meditating its not my fault.
Mind blowing =/= a specific and well documented phenomenon.

>DMT will evoke the HGA
Zozzle.

No, you made the claim, that you can evoke your HGA in three minutes, so post your meditation guide for doing so.

>>19564186
Pic related.
>>
File: 1437857467283.png (106KB, 318x444px) Image search: [Google]
1437857467283.png
106KB, 318x444px
>>19564209
>>
>>19564152
Perhaps everything is a ploy to bait the dumb?

Perhaps we are nothing more than hairless apes grasping at that faint glimmer of hope in order to catch a mere speck of the intangible?

>also
I like that guy, he talks funny because he sounds nothing like my father and that makes everything he says true!

Or maybe it is because I sense that we are on the same frequency via my direct spirit link to the multiverse?
>>
>>19564200
>OH God. Bro steadily abusing dmt and getting information from that isn't the same thing as contacting your HGA. Maybe if you didn't have a grudge against specifi language in occultism, you'd know that lmfao

I never conflated DMT with contacting HGA. I just said you should do more DMT. But congrats on your reading comprehension.

I'm sure it helps with understanding those great esoteric texts.
>>
>>19564209
>No, you made the claim, that you can evoke your HGA in three minutes, so post your meditation guide for doing so.

Meditate
Know yourself
???
Profit/prophet

Know thyself.
>>
>>19564228
"The HGA is not a higher self, but a discrete entity."
~t. Crowley
>>
Gents. I'd like to make some kind of ward/object/mojo bag for keeping bad luck away/attracting good luck and positivity. I suppose a mojo bag would be easiest and also easy to carry around? Though open to other options. Can you point me in the rig the right direction in the folder?

Many thanks and blessings
>>
File: prodf7000RING.jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prodf7000RING.jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
>>19564232
Throw one of these in there, champ.
>>
>>19564231
Did I say higher self once at all?

I said know yourself. YOUR self.
>>
>>19564223
>when I can meditate and contact my HGA in less than 3 minutes?

>If you faggots don't have mind blowing revelations within 3-5 minutes of meditating its not my fault. you should do more dmt

Congrats on your disgusting sophism

>>19564231
>31
Lol
>>
I've asked this before, but I have bad luck asking shit here when there's some major Autism going on.
Any of the illicit herb connoisseurs here have any experience with sinicuichi / sun opener? The information I've found on it is sketchy at best
>>
>>19561789
>www.rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf
>that Baronal sachet and badge

This dude is seriously on some shit. These are the people that should we working for the deep state not some technocratic pseudo intellectual hack
>>
>>19564246
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=106525
>>
>>19564249
I have his article on the practical use of neutron bombs in the library.
>>
So did anyone here got something out of summoning goetia spirits?
>>
>>19564249
Exactly my thought on that I was like damn what if every misfit occultist wasn't so reactionarily anti authoritarian and every fierce person with a will to power wasn't such a terrible cog?

>>19564256
his dissertation?
>>
>>19564244
>self
You mean that thing the HGA isn't?

C'mon mate, if you said Augoeides, Daimonion, or Genius, this wouldn't be so easy.
>>
>>19564257
I got herpes, it's kind of a long story.
>>
>>19564249
>This dude is seriously on some shit. These are the people that should we working for the deep state not some technocratic pseudo intellectual hack

It's like you're trying to support The Republic without saying it.
>>
>>19564231
"The HGA is the higher self"
-t. Crowley
>>
>>19564266
Seems interesting
>>
>>19564265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvmdUvPn98
>>
>>19564268
It's almost like he grew in his grasp on the concept over time
>>
>>19564258
https://mega.nz/#!hJ5VFABR!Xp9A-FUpGGXhhTouBk49DgI1qzEvMPwvlz56pGZ56sc
>>
>>19564272
It's almost like he says whatever is most convenient to further a student.
>>
>>19564280
and if the student is retarded he says the "it's your higher self" one
>>
>>19564280
Wrong.
He only uses that explanation early in his career.
It was abandoned well before MWT was authored.
Anyone asserting he would have told a student "higher self" after maybe 1920, and maybe as early as 1915, is either ignorant or a liar.
>>
>>19564269
>Seems interesting
Not really, more like sad and embarrassing.
>>
>>19564298
that's interesting for other reasons
>>
>>19564296
>>19564284
I'm so nondualist the entire argument of mahamudra was easy reading. It is neither both, not, nor either. You are revealing what was already there because it's all there.
>>
>>19564315
>how many levels of nondualism are you on rn bro.
>>
>>19564323
>N/A broski
>>
>>19564323
>how many levels of nondualism are you on rn bro.

aka whats the most complicated and complex way I can say this to confuse everybody, cause id rather be special than anything else
>>
>>19564326
Breh I've just ceased using language breh because punctuating undifferentiated silence wit clear symbols, nah senpai I don't
>>
>>19564276
Boy if we ever have another major land war this is definitively a viable strategy
>>
>>19564335
This one is thus coming and going 'I' does not apply leaving naught but a shell that is the perfected shitposter.
>>
>>19564308
>be me
>really like this girl since elementary school
>develop oneitis for this girl in high school
>try everything to get her attention
>ask one of the dukes for assistance
>nothing worked in the past so i was not expecting anything
>a few weeks later get invited to party by one of her friends
>tell my best friend about ritual and how well it worked
>me and my friend go to party
>end up talking with this girl all night
>got laid later that night and fell in love
>two weeks later notice a rash on my junk
>mom take me to doctor
>doctor gives me pills for herpes
>mom confronts my friend for being a bad influence
>friends tells school i got herpes from spell
>become laughing stock
>some people still call me the wiz
>shit sucks
>>
>>19564348
Hey you wanted to give some girl the D, never negotiated that it had to be safe with the Demon.
You gotta put some anti monkeys paw shit into the request Anon. This is basic stuff.
>>
File: 1504920297928.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504920297928.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
How can I progress my emerging psychic abilities? Is there one school worth focusing on? Been shown way too much lately to let it go to waste.
>>
>>19564355
Giving a guy the herp is no way to start a long working relationship though. So in the end it was his loss.
>>
>>19564357
It's not an RPG anon, you don't have to invest in a skill tree. Just meditate, practice and don't get lazy. If you're looking for specific stuff try to find the Project Stargate stuff. Lots of fairly scientific exercises in there for ESP and remote viewing.
>>
>>19564265
>>19564271
What's the matter?

Poor little tripfaggy Ape can't handle some PRS lectures?
>>
File: 1504920297928.jpg (103KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504920297928.jpg
103KB, 768x1024px
>>19564372
Didn't mean it like that at all. I'm trying to find some way to prove to myself if what's been happening is verifiable though ceremony or rituals. The CIA niggers aren't getting me.
>>
File: Caduceus.png (18KB, 299x356px) Image search: [Google]
Caduceus.png
18KB, 299x356px
>>19564348
do this
>believe you have a soul
>imagine you're draining all negative energies and pushing out the negative spirits until it's all gone
>if the above doesn't work let all the negative energies and pain pass through you until it's been depleted, or do a combination of both this and the above

and you'll be able to heal yourself from any disease
>>
>>19564381
It's two hours. I'm listening to Zizek, taking notes on HRM articles, and and noticing I do indeed have enough texts outside of Buddhism to start another update so how about you link me to the precise time you want me to listen to.

Don't bother if it's not explicitly referencing the HGA.
>>
>>19564381
Aw why you gotta be meen bro?

Ape dont mean nothing personal by what he says.

Hes had a really hard life. Id like to see how you would act if the world just dumped on you all day for no reason at all.

Youd be kicking puppy dogs and robbing old ladies and shit. But ape keep his shit together an meditates to cool tunes and shit. Your ass is just jealous that you cant be that zen.
>>
>>19564414

Is there a good commentary on the Abihinavagupta around anywhere? I'm having difficulty groking it
>>
>>19564411
Thank you kind anon. Sorry about the trolling, did not mean to waste your time and energy.

Your kindness did bring a smile to my face, thank you.
>>
>>19564457
>Abihinavagupta
You mean the Tantraloka?

Tantrasara is Abhinava's "simplification" of Tantraloka.
>>
>>19564471
my mistake I had a violent brain fart

Abhinava confounds me, I've been re reading Yoga Vasistha to see if I can figure out what influenced his work but it's not helping me any
>>
>>19564469
No problem. So did it work?
>>
>>19564503
>When all the World is like the jugglers trick, what is to be given up and what is to be sought?
>>
>>19564521
You may wanna start with Paratrisika Vivirana.
>>
>>19564418
>Hes had a really hard life. Id like to see how you would act if the world just dumped on you all day for no reason at all.

Nigga I have been homeless with nothing to my name before. I doubt any of you anons have had to got through 10months or more of not having shelter, food and water.
>>
>>19564787
>I doubt any of you anons have had to got through 10months or more of not having shelter, food and water.
About a year in and around Pittsburgh.
About another year in rural areas before going out to Kentucky for a bit.

Nice assumption tho.
>>
>>19564836
Then you all of people should realize the futility of ritual and know that meditation is the one and only thing to bring solace. Every single time.
>>
>>19564852
Lmfao. I was homeless for months. Futility of ritual?? What are you on about
>>
>>19564551
Vedic philosophy and religious discourse has a unique way of making me feel like a dummy
>>19564852
not everyone is having the same trip as you, dawg
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Bumpety
>>
File: file.png (126KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
126KB, 231x346px
a good and informative read, or an edgier Complete Magician's Tables?
>>
>>19562106
He's edgy and a living example of why not to go the amoral Left Hand route.
>>
>>19563118
Thanks.

>>19563130
You want to add any of this to The Library?
>>
File: IMG_5896[1].jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5896[1].jpg
124KB, 640x640px
http://escholarship.org/uc/item/6c67r7tq#page-1
>>
>>19562642
How did Chumbley exactly expound it?
>>
>>19563583

Yoga/meditation sounds like your cup of tea. Read up on various forms of yoga and check the library for books on the subject. Join a class to learn the basics.
>>
>/omg/ is just a bunch of hobos crazy from drug overuse
Paint me in amazement
>>
>>19565631
You figured it out anon, we're all drug crazed lunatics
>>19565654
>getting digits on a Tibetan basket weaving forum is the same thing as an actual praxis

you're just a lazy cunt
>>
File: 1504177456039.jpg (39KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504177456039.jpg
39KB, 323x500px
>>19565662
>you're just a lazy cunt

I'm sorry did you switch the entire geopolitical spectrum and get a meme elected?

No you fucking didn't. You sat and masturbated over enochian and goetia for years. We got a fucking meme elected in one shot. You suck at magick, we give it one fucking try and direct the world.

Kneel.
>>
>>19565667
>I'm sorry did you switch the entire geopolitical spectrum

the geopolitical spectrum is the same as it was a few years ago. The brief right wing populist backlash accomplished nothing of substance except for Brexit and Trump, which are both widely seen as bad decisions
>we give it one fucking try and direct the world

you don't direct shit but your mom to give you chicken tenders. The trump administration doesn't give a fuck about what you think and they just purged all their ideological populists. Let me know when you've memed your way into having a coherent ideology, or having a political party see you as anything more than a useful nuisance.
>>
>>19565682
>>19565667
C'mon friends this isn't a dick measuring contest.
>>
File: AD_01.07.14SeaRanch1[1].jpg (217KB, 940x1293px) Image search: [Google]
AD_01.07.14SeaRanch1[1].jpg
217KB, 940x1293px
thoughts on this?

http://psychedelicsandlanguage.com/

It seems intriguing if also batshit insane

It also illustrates one of the reasons why the experienced folks in this thread tend to be hostile to people who say all you need to do to have a spiritual experience is torch large amounts of DMT. While those experiences are often valid and life changing using psychedelic drugs as a crutch for "consciousness expansion" has a lot of pitfalls. Losing touch with consensus reality is one of them
>>
>>19563551
This is what new age shit is all about broadly. I guess it gets a lot of hate as a "movement" (or is just ignored) because it has no real central thesis or unifying program and so a lot of dumbasses are able to attach themselves to it, but I've a lot of luck finding good writers among the mess.

Reccomend: Samuel Sagan, Barbara Brennan, Robert Bruce. Even "western" buddhist stuff like Daniel Ingram could probably be classified as new age, though its basically just theravada.
>>
>>19561933
The current Supreme Magus is working to remove that restriction
>>
Can somebody recommend me a good book on kundalini yoga?
>>
There are slight differences in the LBRPs that are given by Crowley, Regardie and others. Which is best for a beginner?
>>
>>19566547

Your answer is here >>19563014
>>
>>19566547

Just use the one from Liber 6, when in doubt K.I.S.S.
>>
File: 1413525573986.jpg (709KB, 1496x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1413525573986.jpg
709KB, 1496x2136px
Good morning /omg/
>>
>>19566547
Circle of heka, you can find it in the protection magic book of Jason Miller.
>>
>>19561758
Jesus that library's large, is any of this worth wasting my time with or are you fellas larping?

Also can I use any of this for personal gain or is it all hippie feelgood meditation-tier? Thanks
>>
>>19566728

We're larping.

The point is self-improvement and modification of perception.

Do the work or go away.
>>
Do you guys listen to podcasts?
>>
>>19566740
>self-improvement
lame

>modification of perception
mildly interesting

>work or go away
ok well I can't be bothered to work on anything so I'll go away then, thanks for your time
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (179KB, 1085x1221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
179KB, 1085x1221px
>>19565807
Well these guys aren't claiming any kind of spiritual attainment, in those terms, but they're definitely claiming to talk to aliens while tripping sack. They also have a divinatory iPad app made from a received alien alphabet. The "received alien alphabet" bit aside, I like their shapes and interpretations of the shapes. I'd download the app if I had an iPad

>>19566766
I do. im recommending STown to everyone with ears to hear. It's a true story from the producers of serial and this American life, not related to the occult but does have some fun Saturnian (and mercurial) themes. Plus a little magic, but you have to wait til the end
>>
Are there any flavors of magic that are largely compatible with Christianity? Qabbalism maybe?
>>
Is Regardie's Complete GD or one year manual better for a beginner?
>>
>>19567190
One year manual is a good start and has useful practices you probably need and need to do regularly, Complete GD is a clusterfuck that requires tons of outside reading to work properly and depends on a firm foundation of having your shit sorted and your life halfway together.
>>
>>19566994
>stown
Gonna give it a try, but i was looking for something related to the occult. Anything that isn't purely Luciferian/satanist/belial/slipknot.
>>
>>19564231
Explain this retarded concept for me. Is it assumed that every man women and child has a HGA? Or is it that you have to acquire one through hard work?

Is a HGA then just a guiding spirit? If so, why the fuck does the Abramelin tell you to waste 18 months of your life, while the GMP gives a single, quick ritual?
>>
File: toads.png (291KB, 691x1138px) Image search: [Google]
toads.png
291KB, 691x1138px
I'm never sure when they're throwing shade or in cahoots, or if such a distinction even applies.
>>
>>19562377
May be too late for you to see this but I can't believe no one has mentioned the Star Ruby. Crowley edited the LBRP but the principles are the same.

In fact, using Star Ruby and LBRP as reference points there's nothing stopping you from adjusting it to a way that works for you. They're just words at the end of the day, and guess what, magic doesn't give a shit what language you're speaking.
>>
File: 1502387713747.jpg (102KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502387713747.jpg
102KB, 686x960px
>>19568855
I agree in general, but there's a point where things get very subtle and nuanced.
>>
File: moore on chaotes.jpg (80KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
moore on chaotes.jpg
80KB, 500x307px
>>19561758
I've always wondered about how to be public with occultism without seeming like an ass.

It's everywhere in the media and pop culture, however there's still people who try to be edgy by showing it off.
Also is there a reason for the general grotesqueness to occult fashion outside of the fact it looks spooky and scares off people?
>>
>>19568909
>I've always wondered about how to be public with occultism without seeming like an ass.
You don't

>Also is there a reason for the general grotesqueness to occult fashion outside of the fact it looks spooky and scares off people?
It signals to other occultists that you're an edgelord or a flake.
>>
I,, I. C u b c V NC b b NC and I v c b c b b c u b NC b

>>19568871
You're right, Crowley probably did LBRP for God knows how long before creating Star Ruby. And he was also Crowley whereas I am not. Nonetheless, I'm childish like that, wanting to do things my own way.
>>
>>19568968
Nothing wrong with it, you just have to know what you're doing and why. Go look at circle casting and compass-laying in trad craft and you see everything from straight shit to the LBRP with the serial numbers filed off to some really advanced and intuitive renditions that come from years of putting in some serious work and bear little resemblance to the usual formula. Some traditions make you pathwork for your formula.
>>
>>19564471
Ape, in your Saivism folder the file Self-Realization-in-Kashmir-Shaivism--The-Oral-Teachings-of-Swami-Lakshmanjoo-by-Lakshman-John-Hughes has only one page. Any chance you can upload the full pdf?
>>
>ScarletImprint's new tarot deck is £75 plus postage
Well, guess I didn't need that after all...
>>
File: 1502743344098.jpg (95KB, 610x473px) Image search: [Google]
1502743344098.jpg
95KB, 610x473px
Bump
>>
What should I read up on for development of artistic skills or just general self-improvement?
>>
Who should I sacrifice my duck to to make me good at art ?
>>
>>19570880
Sacrifice his image to paper, 100 times in succession. By the end this profane ritual, you will gain the skills needed to draw a duck.
>>
>>19562106
I hear his carpet cleaning is above average

Think he might still be doing time though
>>
So, I want to do the Black Ship but it requires I have my own space that I can use as I wish. I'm living with family for the next six months or so while I finish graduate school, so I'll have to put it off.

What should I do in the meantime to prepare myself?
>>
>>19561758
I thought this was pretty interesting. Any more system comparisons out there?
>>
>>19572484
That is pretty triggering from a neuropsych perspective.
>>
>>19572139
Meditation and yoga.
>>
>>19561758
Are there any other imageboards besides /x/ to talk about religion, occultism, and the nature of our world? This place is pretty shit.
>>
File: 383599497.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
383599497.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>cant even apply the seven principles
>>
why am i so afraid to meditate? i literally cant stay still and i jut HAVE to open my eyes
>>
>>19572646
/fringe/ and 8chn's other paranormal boards are slightly less shit then 4chans /x/, but they're slow and pretty goddamn autistic too.
>>
File: 1484420354091.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484420354091.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>19572484
Based on Platon's philosophy (the one every great man looked back at) this is pure shitpost.
>>
File: 1432450559531.jpg (28KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1432450559531.jpg
28KB, 242x251px
>>19572696
/fringe/ is my favourite board on there.
It's /pol/ and /x/'s beautiful little crack baby.
>>
>>19572484
Liber 777
>>
Does anyone know where to find
LIBER DECATRIARCHIA MYSTICA by Wahid Azal?
>>
>>19572688
counting your breaths can help. Try 4 beats in, hold for 3, 4 out, hold for 3. Also set a 5 minute time, knowing that it'll come be over soon helps me
>>
>>19572563
do tell
>>
>>19572139
What's the black ship? I tried googling but everything was related to seafaring
>>
>>19561758
Any God-Friendly spells/prayers to help me get better tips at work?
>>
>>19573184
I'm not your average neuropsychologist.

>Leary
>Leary
>tarot attributions of the biosurvival model
>tarot attributions
>brain attributions
>bluefluke
>leary
>evolutionary attributes
>demon tiddy
>chaos compass doesn't match cumbley
>leary
>>
File: IMG_20150710_140040.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150710_140040.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>19573744
Be careful, the Leary is a trap.
>>
>>19573772
Be LEERY about Tim
>>
File: 1504897333167.jpg (97KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504897333167.jpg
97KB, 650x400px
>>
>>19573744
>>19573772
I don't know the guy but, what's wrong with Leary?
>>
>>19573714
It's in the chaos section of the mega.
>>
>>19573886
He's a CIA shill like McKenna.
>>
>star sapphire
>sapphic
>36
>to press together, muscular, fleshy
>an old joke related to the former
>other concordances
If it weren't for the lesbian joke I'd say this was about slapping dicks.
>>
What's everyone's opinion of Gordon White and Rune Soup?
Is it a good source for info? The podcasts are pretty good listens.
>>
>>19574004
Wouldn't he be MI6?
>>
>>19573811
Is this Ape and his faux wood?
>>
>>19562028
Not OP. I have studied lots of old books, religions, etc, due to being a physicist. I would agree Masons DO seem to be christians in origin, as they are gnostics. its good and all to me, but honestly, everyone seems to be full of it so I choose to never be a mason, thelemites, or anything.
>>
>>19572563
8 Circuit model is just as empirical as behaviorism or the conclusions came to by the psychoanalysts. That is to say it's not very empirical at all, but at least it provides a nice narrative. We are decades away from having sufficient neurocognitive models to have a "grand unified theory" of cognition. Until then pretty much everything is just squaring the circle in different ways.
>>19574004
>le counterculture symbol is a spy meme

please provide evidence
>>19574145
Gordon White is great but the podcasts are hit or miss for me. He has a lot of strong and arbitrary opinions about things based on surface level observations, but then again who doesn't. I would strongly recommend his books.
>>19573811
funny how you can get a pic with female nipples deleted but male nipples and a nutsack are fine.
>>
>>19574220
not all gnostics are or were Christians bud

also while a lot of historical lodges had a distinctly Christian and specifically Calvinist bible-oriented flavor there were also plenty that held mysteries from other faiths in favor. These days you could theoretically use any text as your book although you have to believe in some form of "Higher Power"
>>
>>19574236
>please provide evidence
https://www.gnosticmedia.com/manufacturing-the-deadhead-a-product-of-social-engineering-by-joe-atwill-and-jan-irvin/
>>
>>19574248
okay, you're right, 100% is not christian, but bs is still bs.
>>
>>19574236
Reminder that there is nothing funny about vaginas. Period.
>>
>>19574254
This article is fascinating but features a lot of specious logic and circumstantial evidence. The central premise also makes no sense, if you read the conclusions by the very early researchers on LSD they noted that LSD does not necessarily induce narcotic passivity on a long enough scale to be tactically useful. It's a matter of public record that one of the primary scientific goals of MKultra was to develop an easily dispersed chemical weapon that could pacify say an entire city at a time, for the purposes of making an invasion easier.

Not to mention the fact that there are a lot of materially successful people in our society currently who regularly took LSD or were former hippies
>Although Life presented Woodstock as three days of “Love and Understanding” it was in fact a culturally debased event – a true archaic revival - that featured drugged teenagers fornicating in the mud while their rock idols provided encouraging background music.

Its not an article by a self described "gnostic" without someone thinking sex is yucky

>>19574265
I fuck with the freemasons honestly. They aren't what they used to be but you could do a lot worse in terms of initiatory organizations, especially if you find a lodge where they actually care about the esoteric aspect. At the very least you'll find some nice job connections
>>19574266
I'm talking about boobies anon
>>
File: download.png (22KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
22KB, 300x57px
>>19574304
>I'm talking about boobies anon
Period.
>>
>>19565335

It's not any kind of "tables". It's about sensing and applying "energy".
>>
>>19563102
>Spare did NOT come up with his system out of thin air

Prove it.
>>
>>19574842
There's a conjecture in that post you just quoted. Not to mention the others in his life that can back up his understanding of witchcraft
>>
>>19562547
So is Atlantis just a shit meme or do y'all think there was there some sort of advanced prehistoric civilization?
>>
>>19575444

Possible, but improbable.
>>
>needing sigils to work your will
>needing talismans to work your will
>needing rituals to work your will
top pleb
>>
Reading qutub.
is there any good reference for the characters at play? any cosmology to reference?
any dictionary i might find helpful?
>>
>>19563242
This is why I have my personal collection on my laptop sorted with shortcuts to files in other folders (i.e. Grimoires folder shortcuts "The Book of Black Magic and of Pacts" to my A.E. Waite folder, nestled helpfully in the "By Author" folder). But I don't think that can be done in MEGA.

>>19575444
>shit meme
You really don't know the words "myth," "legend," or "fiction," do you?

>>19575989
If you know better, by all means, tell us. (Please be a method of developing psychic powers, because I want that sweet PK.)
>>
>>19562576
>>19563102
>>19563130
>>19563209
So, I went into the Cultus Sabbati folder, then realized I already had the Grimoire. Should have really went looking for it first.

Also found that I had a number of other books that I should really be reading out of that folder.

Question though. Two that jumped out at me - Herbal Cunning as an Indicium of Witchcraft, and Plant Charms for Binding the Dead - seem to be listed as low-data unspecified files, rather than pdf, epub, mobi, doc, etc.

Is that a hiccup? I'm really curious to read them now.

Also, I'm really gonna have to read that grimoire now. Cunning folk fascinate the hell out of me.
>>
>>19576297
nevermind me, just being a dummy. second half of the book is commentary and explanations
>>
I messed up and pissed off a fellow practitioner who happens to be somewhat unstable. What are some good just-in-case defense methods? I have very little experience in magick combat.
>>
>>19576676
I like thoughtfully apologizing when I'm in the wrong, that's a good type of magical defense
>>
>>19576676
but on the real the LBRP will go pretty far against a low level practitioner. it sort of depends on what you think they'll try and do to you, too.

Witch bottles are a classic, you can find simple instructions online.
>>
>>19576738
Didn't even think to use a witch bottle, thanks.
>>
>>19576676

Go read Dion's Psychic Self-Defense, first and foremost. Second, Rose Cross Ritual.
>>
Ape here, unexpectedly busy this weekend.
Sent out a circular about Equinox, mostly just looking to coordinate timing.

Will be on Slack very soonly, but I'm pretty sure there are potential participants still lingering in my email that I wanna try to get on the same page and if they're not then we can move on without them.

More communication when I get home.
>>
is there anything time travel to the past related in the mega file?
>>
Someone recommend an occult book for somebody has realized there's no inherent meaning to anything but doesn't really mind. I'm happier than I've ever been, but I know I'm not quite there yet.
>>
>>19574236
>funny how you can get a pic with female nipples deleted but male nipples and a nutsack are fine.
That's because nobody wants to see your dried up fat sacks.
>>
File: IMG_1234.jpg (37KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
37KB, 231x346px
Can you accidentally summon a demon by reading this?
>>
>>19577029
No.
>>
Does anyone have Gemma Gary's "Traditional Witchcraft, A Cornish Book of Ways"?
>>
>>19577049
Google it with "vk" in the search, I can't link it.

Anyone have the Devil's Dozen?
>>
>>19577029
Nah, you have to try to do that shit.
There might be some "Don't speak latin in front of the books" tombs out there, but that isn't one of them.
>>
>>19577037
>>19577065
Cool, thank you
>>
>>19562477
I know you probably don't care, but I love you man. That cracked me up.
>>
>>19564315
Everything is true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
>>
>>19561758
hey guys usually not a participant of these threads, but maybe you can help me.
I went through a weird episode (did not hear voices or saw anything)one dream was at the beginning.
In the first I saw an ocean of green static, like water.
And out of it a being pulled itself, also green human shaped still looking like static ( but in 3d).
It criticised my ways of being ( dont wanna be to detailed ).
I got a few sentences whispered to me, but only after the dreams faded to black, like a last whisper from the dream in the transition to being awake.
I did not experience any hallucinations during wakefulness.
I was quite afraid since I was criticised by something that seemed bigger than me.
I changed and my fear went away.
Now the only actualy "paranormal" part.

I was in Teamspeak with a freind of mone and someone joine our channel to sing happy b day to one of his friends.
I figured he was a pretty lonely dude (being on TS on his birthday) and thought it would brighten his day, so I convinced a lot of people to join the singing.
So at point 12 we all joined his channel and sang, he was pretty happy about it.
After that he went afk and a synthaxical static noise was transmitted through his mic.
Everyone was like OMG and I said clearly" we do not understand you" and slowly in turned into the voice of a young girl.
The inbetween sounded pretty creepy lol.
She said " now I have found my human voice" and " I just came out of my mothers womb"
I saked if she was loved and she said " oooh yess very much"
someone else ( we were about twelve people there) asked who a parents were and she answered that it was the boy asking me to sing happy bday and the boy we sang happy bday to.
after that "she" dissapeared and the guy who was afk came back.
She sounded very childish and definately female.
WTF was that ?
>>
>>19576346
>If you know better, by all means, tell us.
jusburself
>>
any work on masturbation, impotence, erectile dysfunction you'd rec?

a-asking for a friend
[spoiler]who is actually me because he's [spoiler]imaginary [/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
File: 364226.jpg (35KB, 302x475px) Image search: [Google]
364226.jpg
35KB, 302x475px
Any chance you guys help me get this book?
>>
>>19576818
>Slack
You gonna show your face? Hit me up with a link wanna see desu
>>
>>19577322
Exercise, eat healthy, avoid smoke or drink, try to wean off psych meds if on them and possible.
>>
>>19577106
Weirdo with a voice modulator?
>>
>>19577407
yeah thought the same and its probably true, but since you guys were into summoning shit I thought it could be something like that.
I may have fooled around a little, blood was involved and I became very sick afterwards but it bettered and I am probably at the peak of my health now.
But most likely just someone with a voice modulator lol.
>>
What's the bump limit on this board?
>>
>>19578656
310 replies
>>
>>19562439
Start with focus on the self and meditation. Most occultic teachings will lead you to become more in touch with yourself and your soul anyway so its best to start there. If you dont want to do that just research freemasonry in general. Thats how i began.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.