[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 48

File: f499d4b6d6c520b4356731b79dd45913.jpg (691KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f499d4b6d6c520b4356731b79dd45913.jpg
691KB, 904x1280px
Since there's been what seems to be a massive influx of newfriends, I feel like I should point out something I used to say a lot more often:

This is not a "beginner's" thread. The library was complied with the intermediate and advanced pracitioner in mind, who has hopefully experimented for a couple of years with any given system(s) and is seeking a more centralized and academic/scholarly resource than common occult websites (sacred-texts, hermetic.com) can provide. This does not mean newfriends are utterly unwelcome; far from it, however I generally prefer to interface with questions outside the realm of google, or concepts that are found in historical and cultural systems of magick as opposed to a "freeforall" of poorly conceptualized "new age" materials (i.e. spirit science).

With that said, we had a few psionic questions; I think a good deal of that is covered in Chaos with the Cosimano texts. The beginner's folder is meant to simply give a taste or preview of what's awaiting practice - much of the beginner's folder can also be found by googling basic questions.

If you're stumbling in here wondering if we're gonna give you tips on how to do stuff from your favorite anime or summon a succubus or ask a question that's answered with ten seconds on google or five minutes of scanning the library, you either won't get a response or get one as dumb as your question. If, however, you wanna talk about grimoires, historical praxes, mysticism in our and other cultures, the fine points of contemplation, or the mechanics of initiation, this IS the place to find answers.

/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
Library link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>19552840
What's a good resource for the symbolism of the OTO degrees? How do grades of A.'.A.'. and degrees of OTO correspond to one another? What grade(s) had Hubbard attained prior to leaving? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19552969
I might be thinking of a different system but it seems to be based on relative positions of the sephirot.
X=Y == distance_from_bottom=distance_from_top
Seems a bit overcomplicated when a simple log scale would do, but I suppose they had their reasons for it.
>>
>>19552995
I mean yeah, it's based on Qabalah...I'm wondering, say, whether 8=3 corresponds to X degree, etc. I think it's interesting that the "grades" of A.'.A.'. are the same as G.'.D.'. but a 2=9 in A.'.A.'. is at least a 5=6 by G.'.D.'. standards, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>19553019
I dunno, that's beyond me, I don't know much about all their complicated naming conventions.
>>
>>19552969
The OTO degree papers.

>How do grades of A.'.A.'. and degrees of OTO correspond to one another
9th Degree = Adeptus Major (6=5).
>>
>>19553040
Oh wow REALLY? Of course, I'm assuming they no longer 'award' these degrees based on actual merit?
>>
>>19552969
>What grade(s) had Hubbard attained prior to leaving?
Unknown.
>>
File: 333.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Opinions on pennywise the clown being an emissary of choronzon or choronzon itself?
>>
>>19553057
Actually that's not shocking even a little bit considering the secret of the IX...It just seems like they don't have enough degrees to correspond to the Tree?
>>
>>19553057
They are separate systems. The correlation is mostly in terms of taught operations and symbolism.
>>
>>19553074
Not the Tree, I meant the A.'.A.'. grade system.
>>
>>19553074
>>19553075
>>19553080
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I know they are separate systems with different purposes so that makes sense.
>>
>>19552840
>This is not a "beginner's" thread. The library was complied with the intermediate and advanced pracitioner in mind, who has hopefully experimented for a couple of years with any given system(s) and is seeking a more centralized and academic/scholarly resource than common occult websites (sacred-texts, hermetic.com) can provide. This does not mean newfriends are utterly unwelcome; far from it, however I generally prefer to interface with questions outside the realm of google, or concepts that are found in historical and cultural systems of magick as opposed to a "freeforall" of poorly conceptualized "new age" materials (i.e. spirit science).

Glad to see you've at least got your gay ass story sorted out now.
>>
>>19553090
He has been telling this to individuals in individual posts for six years. Way to out yourself as one of the people OP is referring to!
>>
>>19553090
>Glad to see you've at least got your gay ass story sorted out now.
?

I've been saying this for years.
Excuse me for not saying it more often.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17745817/#17770428

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17799605/#17815355

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16656459/#16658104
>>
File: tenor.gif (498KB, 498x306px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
498KB, 498x306px
>>19553118
>>
>>19553118
I <3 digimon.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (37KB, 367x576px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
37KB, 367x576px
>>19553139
>>19553154
>>19553156

I HAVE invoked thee, O Ape, in the midst of the high heavens.
Thou art in the shadow of the Cambodian Coupon Clipboard, and thy feet rest on the reCaptchas.
The anons have called thee eagerly, they have directed their keyboards towards thee,
O Ape, thy brilliant light illuminates every internet, overthrowing all that impedes thee, assemble the plebians, for thou, O Ape, knowest their boundaries.
Thou who annihilatest nonsense, who dissipated the evil influence of /omg/, omens, sorceries, dreams, evil apparitions, who turnest to a slappy issue malicious designs, who annihilatest men and traps that devote themselves to fatal sorceries, I have taken refuge in thy presence.
Do not allow those who make posts, and are hardened, to arise.
Frighten their fingers,
Settle also, O Ape, light of the great Apes
Right into my marrow, O Apes of breath, that I may rejoice, even I.
May the gods who created me take my hands!
Direct the breath of my anus!
My hands direct them also, Ape, light of the legions of the heavens. Sun, O Fuck!
>>
>>19553211
>The R symbol denotes a trademark which has been registered with the USPTO. The use of the symbol may only occur after the USPTO registers the mark.
>TM is used to signify common-law rights in a trademark pursuant to the Lanham Act.
>the C symbol is no longer required to protect your work as it’s automatically protected when the work is created.
>>
>>19553132
Oh sorry, I can see how that wasn't clear.

I was being sarcastic, as I know the whole point is you don't give a fuck who gets sucked into your cult's mindtrap.
>>
>>19553279
?
>>
>>19552840
That looks like an AO Spare drawing but is not. Interesting...
>>
>>19553357
>Interesting
Quite.
>>
File: zoso_by_vikesinha-d3a4mzt.png (69KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
zoso_by_vikesinha-d3a4mzt.png
69KB, 900x563px
>>19553363
>>
File: Austin-Osman-Spare-001.jpg (69KB, 515x480px) Image search: [Google]
Austin-Osman-Spare-001.jpg
69KB, 515x480px
>>19553363
Is there any connection between Chumbley and Spare? Wasn't Spare also related with witchcraft?
>>
>10% of total grid collapse
Wow, that's fukkin' huge. Go get some supplies people.

>>19553405
Yes.
>>
>>19553419
>collapse
Where? Are all those bullets I've been storing up against Cletus finally going to come in handy?
>>
>>19553436
I hope so, I'm tired of sitting on all these bullets I've been storing up against you and jamal.
>>
>>19553419
>10% of total grid collapse
>Wow, that's fukkin' huge. Go get some supplies people.

Alcohol
Weed
First Aid Kit
Canned food
Ammo
Rifle
Candles (white and black)
Rare pepe collection
>>
>>19553442
I-I'm white. Not letting Cletus the banjo playing sister-fucker sodomize me just seems like a reasonable precaution.
>>
>>19553442
>>19553451
Unless, of course, he wants me to initiate him into the mysteries of the XI ;-)
>>
>>19553377
The mighty Led Zeppelin has spoken through doubles.
>>
>>19553363
I love attention to detail so much, the position of Ursa major in the bottom right indicates that Polaris is directly in the jar.
>>
>>19553436
10% chance of total grid collapse planet wide, mate. 25% chance of widespread disruption.
>>
>>19553479
From da hurry canes? Well fuck my ass and call me a faggot.
>>
File: math like art classes.png (16KB, 781x280px) Image search: [Google]
math like art classes.png
16KB, 781x280px
>>19553490
Don't even need weather.
>>
>>19553490
>>19553479
Man they're really pushing HAARP into overdrive this season
>>
>>19553504
I hope my grandparents are aware. Are the rates going up?
>>
Someone please fucking explain to me why some websites tell you the bij mantras for the chakras are "lam, vam, ram, yam, etc." while some say "laum, vaum, raum, yaum, etc."

Also, why is it sometimes said that there is no mantra for the sahasrara chakra, but then some website tells you the mantra is "ng"?
>>
>>19553451

Everybody could benefit from an injection of yang energy, bby.
>>
>>19553521
The whole chakra system is inauthentic bullshit.
>>
>>19553521
It's a short "a" that I can't represent because hiroshimoot is a kike. it makes an "uh" sound. Also >>19553528, there are only 5 chakras.
>>
File: jLNCrEw.jpg (51KB, 703x249px) Image search: [Google]
jLNCrEw.jpg
51KB, 703x249px
>>19553523
I always try to keep my darkness terminator handy
>>
>>19553479
Source? my buddy lives in a remote rural area and wants to be sure this is the real deal.
>>
>>19553537
>there are only 5 chakras.
That depends ENTIRELY on what you are using as a source. 7 just happens to fit well into western systems.
>>
>>19553528
>>19553537
That's a stupid statement, because I can feel 6 chakras right now, with minimal effort. Anyway, I'm not here to argue about that.

Do you have any experience with bij mantras? If the "La, Va, Ra etc." parts of the mantras represent the elements, what is the function of the 'N' at the end?
>>
File: 1399310739734.jpg (14KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1399310739734.jpg
14KB, 355x397px
>>19552840
Alright lets see what this faggotry is all about...
>>
>>19552840
>How to summon gf/not be forever alone?
>For small favors, offer to praise it and spread its sigil online or wherever you can. For larger favors, the most common offerings are alcohol, food and sex.
Holy shit the cringe I love it. Thanks OP this will make a good read.
>>
>>19552840
you motherfuckers use wands? thats retarded.
>>
>>19553584
Are you of the generation that believes nothing is worth doing unless you can tell everyone about it?
>>
>>19553600
What do you use?
>>
>>19553570
The bij mantra is inserted into the chakra as needed. The sandhi at the end represents the completion of the vocalization to complement the initial consonant. Check out para-trishika vivarana for a more complete explanation.
>>
File: 1504738748417.jpg (41KB, 493x275px) Image search: [Google]
1504738748417.jpg
41KB, 493x275px
>>19553479
Is that for the solar storm that will hit tomorrow? or is pic related
>>
>>19553625
I think it's from the hackers that gained access to the grid, on top of all the distractions they have working in their favor. REALLY hoping for a source for those stats though, not seeing much on google
>>
File: 1504733209798.gif (2MB, 305x220px) Image search: [Google]
1504733209798.gif
2MB, 305x220px
>>19553704
I think is this:
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/r3-x93-flare-radio-blackout-6-september-1202-utc

It will hit the 8th september. RIP HDDs
>>
>>19553704
>I think it's from the hackers that gained access to the grid, on top of all the distractions they have working in their favor.

Don't you have shitposting on the DNC forums to do?
>>
It shouldn't cause too much interference to drop the orations from GRH should it?
>>
>>19553748
https://www.wired.com/story/hackers-gain-switch-flipping-access-to-us-power-systems/

Don't you have a foot to put in your mouth?
>You said thing that reminded me of (thing I don't like)
>You must belong to (group I don't like) and post on (forum I don't like).
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: exuplosion.jpg (20KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
exuplosion.jpg
20KB, 480x276px
anyone else light joints with pyrokinesis?
the real winners extinguish them with pyrokinesis too to save the roach
>>
>>19553763
And you think they'll just keep the same passwords/logins/routers/etc?

From what I gathered from this most of the attacks were in 2015, started high in spring 2017 and now there are more defenses in place.
>>
>>19553840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VgIayOpjEc
>>
In addition to solar flares/geomagnetic storms and hurricanes...the west coast is on fire.
>>
>>19553919
It almost makes up for the other two but not quite.
>>
>>19553919

There's more to come.
>>
>>19553919
Don't forget the 3 hurricanes. And the possibility of Blumpf starting a war on the Korean Peninsula.
>>
File: desolator.jpg (160KB, 610x547px) Image search: [Google]
desolator.jpg
160KB, 610x547px
>>19553919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8v3F1n8E-c
>>
Anyone here that could help with those symbols? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YXkIzwOFSXbTX8oo5Nhdy0-ziyAKbicBBKnOKS9LY8k/mobilebasic
They gonna overthrow it one of these days...
>>
The occult is bullshit. True spirituality is from non-cucked positivity. We are already perfect gods of light but, all of us humans have had our bodies possessed by evil/negative spirits. They are the reason evil exists on this planet in humans. They influence our thoughts every time we think 'we' have the desire to be evil. The evil that they've done to us is unspeakable. All religions are false because they fail to recognize this problem and were created to distract us. You can escape this by
>believing you have a soul
>imagine you're draining all negative energies and pushing out the negative spirits until it's all gone
>if the above doesn't work let all the negative energies and pain pass through you until it's been depleted, or do a combination of both this and the above

>If you are successful you'll become a literal god capable of creating and manipulating matter, shapeshifting and you'll immediately experience full happiness and mental perfection without ever being bored ever again
>b-b-but this is $cientology anon
No the only true part about $cientology is the claim that we are possessed by evil spirits. Everything else is just made up bullshit.
>>
>>19554139
>2017
>'evil spirits'
>not understanding the true nature of the self as reality, creator of all things

shiggity giggity iggity pop

Besides this is like the 4th time you have tried to say this shit in the thread. Piss off.
>>
File: 1385927061294.png (377KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1385927061294.png
377KB, 2550x1650px
>>19554139
>dualism
>>
>>19554152
Dualism is the truth. Our souls are actually made up of 100% light and positivity but we're being heavily influenced by negative spirits trying to contest our bodies' mind. But just because we're 100% of light doesn't mean we don't have free will. While our souls can't switch over to darkness, I would encourage you, should you follow my methods and succeed to just submit to your positive soul and let it do what it wants.
Furthermore the occult is no matter what you may think 100% negative always. Even if you think you can manifest positive energies they're actually negative energies in disguise.
>>
>>19554200
>Dualism is the truth.
Says you.

>the occult is no matter what you may think 100% negative always
K.
If you're on /x/ looking for converts, maybe make your own thread, because you're saying nothing that Christfags haven't said to us for centuries, and the vast majority of us are pretty well numb to "YOU'RE EBUL LEMME HELP SAYVE U" appeals.
>>
>>19554200
I would have preferred to drink acetone than have read this but now it's too late
>>
>>19554200
>submit to your positive soul and let it do what it wants

On second thought this sounds kinda freaky, I'm in.

>uncucked positivity
all moralizing dualism is cucked I'm sorry fren
>>
>>19554200
i think i just threw up a little in my mouth
>>
>>19554200
>Furthermore the occult is no matter what you may think 100% negative always.

Why do know nothing idiots keep coming into the thread
>>
>>19554225
>Dualism is the truth.
>Says you.
Yes. If you're objective with spiritual energies you can tell which ones belong to which category.
>If you're on /x/ looking for converts, maybe make your own thread, because you're saying nothing that Christfags haven't said to us for centuries, and the vast majority of us are pretty well numb to "YOU'RE EBUL LEMME HELP SAYVE U" appeals.
Did you even read my first post itt? I said that we are our own gods. Also there is no god like yahweh or allah. I'm posting this here because I've realized that the only way to stop the global elite is for as many people as possible to become enlightened through my method. This is due to the fact that the global elite have completely submitted to the control of the evil spirits that gives them unlimited energy to carry out abuse. If any anons were to become gods you would also have unlimited energy but for positivity's sake.

>If you're on /x/ looking for converts, maybe make your own thread
Maybe later
>>
I mean he isn't wrong exactly

"Before the Manifest came to exist there was a Place of Darkness - the Negative Existence. Naught may truthfully be said of this Place, for it is Otherness Entire. Within this Domain are Those-who-exist~not, call'd by their descendants "The Elder Gods" - They who are without number and yet are numbered as Eight. With the conception of the Universe was the Beginning and the Fall of the One, the One that men have named falsely. At the side of the One there was the Secret One, the Angel Most High, Emissary of the Elder Gods. Yet the One knew naught of this, the Veil having fallen upon the Mystery of Otherness. In Time, the One didst create the World and sought to make one like unto Itself. Therefore was the Angel sent unto the Earth, for it alone had power to take seven handfuls of clay from the World's Heart,- this being the Substance for the Creation of the First Man. Then was Man fashioned in the likeness of the One, yet being born solely of the clay; and the One didst marvel at this and commanded the Angel to bow down before Man. Then, being wise and subtle, didst the Angel leave the side of the One, knowing that it had commanded falsehood. The Angel Most High went forth upon the Earth in the form of the Serpent to transmit unto Man the Fire of the Elder Gods, knowing that in the Fullness of Time Man would claim for Himself the substance of his own Creation and Know Himself as the One True-born of the Elder Gods."

~t. that anon who tried to make a new thread and also chumbley
>>
All I want to know if anybody has broken laws of physics? Or if I should invest my time in worthwhile stuff.
>>
>>19554295
>enlightened through my method
"JUST THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS BRO!"

>stop the global elite
He said to a bona fide deep state occultist and secret society initiate.
>>
>>19554319
>"JUST THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS BRO!"
That's not what I said. I said
>believing you have a soul
>imagine you're draining all negative energies and pushing out the negative spirits until it's all gone
>imagine you're draining

>He said to a bona fide deep state occultist and secret society initiate.
You'll be far more powerful if you did my method. You'll be able to manipulate matter, shapeshift, succeed in all endeavors and more. That is if you're not one of those dark, evil souls inhabiting a human body, in which case this is not for you.
>>
>>19554437
Show me your pilot studies.
>>
File: haha.jpg (39KB, 445x545px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
39KB, 445x545px
>>19554319
>He said to a bona fide deep state occultist and secret society initiate.
holy shit these threads are magnets for underage larpfags
>>
Essential witchcraft books?
>>
>>19554319
Shut the fuck up Ape. You aren't a fucking deep state anything. You're a fucking college liberal arts major with a few weird occult connections. You don't have a security clearance, you don't work for any departments and you aren't anywhere near the deep state. But feel free to larp.
>>
>>19554459
Thirty.
MPA (Just like Aquino :3 ).
OTO.
A.'.A.'.
CSC/KS

>>19554519
Everything in my Chumbley folder.
>>
>>19554572
It's cute how /pol/fags have repurposed Deep State to mean "spoopy/top secret" shit when it's been used in the political science field to describe the bureaucratic edifice for a couple decades. Deep State isn't a shadowy cabal of Obama appointees controlling the liberal jewish blood machine from the sidelines, they're the manager of your local DMV, et al., who keeps delivery of government services working at a local level.

That said, with any luck, I'll be DoI in a few months anyhow.
>>
>>19554315
well no but physics is like...the thing itself, not the current paradigm which you use to describe it. You can't break physics. You can only discover new things about the way it actually works.
>>
>>19554604
And once again you won't every have a security clearance in the deep state. I don't care what you think it is or what /pol/ thinks it is but you aren't going to end up working for the NRO with your degree.

Again, larping occult societies != deep state operatives
>>
>>19554315
A multitude of times.
>>
>>19554627
>NRO
Why would I want to go NRO?

If I was gonna try my hand at research in a global intelligence market I'd go private intel like Palantir or Stratfor and try to market the problems of emergent societies angle.

I wasn't aware one needed a sec clearance above C or S to qualify as a provider of government services not beholden to any particular administration.
>>
>>19554656
my dad had a full career in private sec. he theoreically kept one Mobutu's political opponent from getting offed. Solid work pops. He speaks fondly of it, seems fun, good work if you can get it
>>
>>19554656
>I wasn't aware one needed a sec clearance above C or S to qualify as a provider of government services not beholden to any particular administration.

You aren't deep state at that point. You're part of an NGO. To call oneself deep state you actually have to be affiliated with the state, whether private corporation under a classified gov't contract, or a classified contract under a gov't agency with private components or classified projects under government agencies. That's the bar for using the term 'deep state'.
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up stang* my name is katy but u can call me IAO Ka0s BaBaLoN!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very occult!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet occult ppl like me ^_^... im 33 years old (im immature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch twin peaks w/ my non-binary significant other (im pan if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO occult!!!! zes occult 2 of course but i want 2 meet more occult ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein esoteric again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

Mysteries, secrets, and cakes of light!

-IAO Ka0s BaBaLoN
>>
>>19554706
>You're part of an NGO
NGO means nongovernmental org.
Pretty sure you're NOT participating in an NGO if you're running HR for any given State Dept. or DoI or similar post sans the C/S clearance, unless you're quoting the wrong portion of the post, in which case I never actually implied that Palantir or Stratfor WEREN'T NGO, only that if I were gonna attempt a high security post I'd go private rather than public, or a multitude of reasons.

But thanks for your definition of deep state w/r/t clearance; it's not a definition I've heard from any used by any of my professors in the last three years.

>>19554696
Yeah it's a bitch though.
>>
>>19554696
*not Mobutu, Robert Mugabe. I'm confusing my African military dictators whose names start with M
>>
>>19554696
And yet his son is a little bitch. Should have followed in his footsteps.
>>
>>19554865
there's a Eowyn joke in here somewhere but tb h it's not worth the effort
>>
>>19552840
At the risk of being an ultra newbfriend I wish to ask a question I have not been able to find an answer for in the few books I have, or on google.

I've been doing LBRP, BRH and MPR for a little while now. With LBRP/BRH am I cleansing/banishing the geographical area where the ritual is performed? Or do the pentagrams/hexagrams follow me around on the astral realm?

Might be a dumbshit question, my apologies if this is so.
>>
>>19554139
>I can't accept the fact that I'm responsible for my bad habits: the post
>>
>>19554970
>With LBRP/BRH am I cleansing/banishing the geographical area where the ritual is performed? Or do the pentagrams/hexagrams follow me around on the astral realm?
Yes to both.
They operate both in external space while "binding" to your Ruach.
>>
>>19554999
You legend, cheers for the reply and nice 9's
>>
What are your honest thoughts about chaos magick? Post punk trend or legit practice?
>>
File: 1404009932755.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1404009932755.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
I am requesting insight on some basic topics. I believe this to be the correct thread for this, and if it is not, please inform me of such. I have downloaded the beginner folder set and a few other items, but do not have any direction for what to begin with. I will list three questions below. I ask for any explanations or specific resources for each.

1. What are the fundamentals of energy ('qi', 'chi', etc. ) within the human and surrounding world? How might I improve mine (and the direct understanding of it)?

2. Are chakras a myth or otherwise misrepresented? What validity do they hold, and if they are valid, how might I improve the strength of one? I have looked up some charts, but details regarding process and common results are not examined in much detail. More importantly, I know this market can be filled to the brim with snake oil, which makes my research more difficult.

3. Is meditation the ideal method of improving my connection to both the present and entities/planes beyond this one? Do you have any suggestions regarding this?

If you are considering sheltering me from something potentially dangerous or painful that offers something of value, there is no need. I will gratefully accept whatever guidance there is to be offered.

Thank you.
>>
>>19555452
I was introduced to magic through chaos. Found the Principia Discordia in high school. Was a card-carrying POEE member for a while. Started reading Leary and RAW and McKenna not long after. Really wanted to take psychedelics all the time for some reason back then. I think was intrigued by the "& Psychonaut" part of the title of "Liber Null..." and ordered it off Amazon. Found it really jived with my observations as an edgy 2deep4u teen. I spent many moons learning the intricacies of meditation and sigilcraft. Gradually I discovered Crowley and Spare and Grant and really kicked things into high gear. I found Gordon White to be an impressive breath of fresh air in the current recently.
>>
>>19555517
1) Lots of different traditions have different answers. Often associated with the breath. Look into yoga or tai chi in your area. Reiki too maybe.
2) There are many maps of the subtle bodies. Worry about practice, not theory. The map is not the territory.
3) Meditation is good for both those things. Almost every tradition has some form. Look into what interests you.
>>
>>19555584
1-3: Which do you subscribe to? Which might best compliment an isolatory self-study?
>>
File: H0D.jpg (121KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
H0D.jpg
121KB, 480x479px
>>19555517

Starting point in Beginners folder: Secret Teachings of All Ages

1): Definitions depend on the system. For Qigong the cliffnotes version is: Jing = Essence (individual) > Qi = Breath (whole) > Shen = Spirit (overseer) > Emptiness.
2): Not a myth, sometimes misrepresented. The short and sweet is they are a nexus point of their associated attributes -- Basically Root access for their respective systems. Meditation/ritual for empowering them.
3): Meditation/ritual. Suggestions depend on what you want to accomplish and in what manner you want to accomplish it.

Figure out exactly what it is you want to do, pick (a) system(s) that feels natural to you, then work that/those system(s). What works for me may not work for you, what works for the next guy may work for you but not for me, etc. There's no universal key that has yet been found (to my knowledge) to spirituality, it is an intensely personal thing that requires both introspection and the ability to operate on your own (for optimal results). We can light the way and show you paths but ultimately you are the one that must choose a path and walk it.

Additionally I second the sentiments of >>19555584

#2cents
>>
>>19555517
>Are chakras a myth
No, in fact I recommend you meditate like this:

Focus on your third eye chakra, do not deviate atention from it (eyes closed), breathe in and out deeply, ignore your thoughts. It's important that you keep your attention there.
>>
>>19555517
>If you are considering sheltering me

I take it you're a wizard, so my advice is that you do not concern yourself with deities of religions, they disapprove of magic and lead to hell anyway.

You're more likely to hit heaven eventually if you meditate like I said without concering yourself with any belief other than a basic irreligious belief in a god of light vs god of darkness that hides behind religions, just go about with your magic.

May I recommend getting into chaos magic? I've gotten some results.
>>
While we are on the topic of chakras. Does anyone know where the third eye fits on the Kabbalistic tree of life? Does Chokhmah and Binah have anything to do with it or is it not a part of the ToL system?
>>
>>19555724
I ask this because I feel as if it is a missing piece in the middle pillar ritual or am I perhaps misunderstanding the MPR?
>>
>>19555636
I appreciate the concise descriptions you've provided. In regards to (3.),
>Suggestions depend on what you want to accomplish and in what manner you want to accomplish it.
My primary desired results from meditation would be:
1. Sense of presence
2. Empowerment of energy/energy flow.
3. Improvement of external/multiplanar sense (third eye emphasis). Improved detection and understanding of internal and external forces.

With this in mind, do you have any particular form of meditation or rituals to suggest?

>>19555639
I will consider this. Perhaps tomorrow, as I should be getting some rest. What might I expect to occur as a result?

>>19555651
>I take it you're a wizard

No, I have little history of practicing magic. I do have a history of dealing with energy/energy manipulation and entities, mostly when I was younger. I had practically no guidance, and took the blunt with little gain as a result. As such, I have an idea of what to expect when dealing with some of these matters.

>Deities
The concept of submitting to, or relying on any entity bothers me. This stirred me from engaging in anything like summoning/invoking/evoking.

I don't know much about chaos magic, though I've heard it referred to plenty of times here. I'd disregarded it in the past because of a preconceived notion that it sounded like bunkum despite never really looking into it at all. What is the appeal of it? What does it offer, and what are the costs?

-----------
-----------

I will be sleeping now. I look forward to any responses that will be made, and will respond back when able, should that be the best course of action. Thank you for your insights thus far.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170907-174224.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-174224.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>19552840
Is this legit or not?
>>
>>19553211

*golf clap*

>>19555636
>Starting point in Beginners folder: Secret Teachings of All Ages

Someone should fix that.
>>
>>19556574
Also, have any of these resources had an impact on your life? Have you had any success with spells, incantations etc?

I got into the subject because of weird thing happening around me sometimes...
For example the turning off street lamps when I'm passing by with an empty mind and then turning on again... (they're old so no motion sensors involved)
>>
What's a good book on hecatean magick?
>>
File: P0N.jpg (56KB, 469x608px) Image search: [Google]
P0N.jpg
56KB, 469x608px
>>19555751

Based off of my own practices, this is my suggested regimen for getting metaphysically swole:

>Rose Cross Ritual 2x day, first and last thing of the day
>Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram when you wake up (Switch to Greater after 6 months)
>Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram when you wake up (Switch to Greater after 6 months)
>Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram before sleep (Switch to Greater after 6 months)
>Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram before sleep (Switch to Greater after 6 months)
>Bornless Ritual 2x per day, after Invoking Hex and before Banishing Pent
>Liber Resh vel Helios 4x day (dawn, noon, dusk, midnight) w/ LVX signs
>Middle Pillar Ritual 4x per day (following Resh)

16 repetitions of qigong set(suggested sets to choose from: Five Animals Play, Eight Pieces of Brocade, Dragon & Tiger) 4x per day, I suggest doing this prior to Resh
64 minutes zazen (meditation) per day, after Bornless, prior to Banishing Pent

Noticeable results should begin to appear in around 3~ months, but it depends on you following the regimen as outlined every single day. For best results, keep it up for a minimum of 18 months. As an added bonus, you'll basically be good to go for K&C of the HGA if that's something that tickles your fancy, later on.
>>
>>19554139
>tfw nobody recognizes the pasta
>>
>>19554576
Wat is MPA?
>>
Is ritual necessary?
>>
>>19556745
Why would one just stop using the lesser rites altogether?
>>
File: IMG_5201.jpg (125KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5201.jpg
125KB, 388x388px
>>19553514
>>
>>19556805
Strictly speaking it's not, but it's helpful for a lot of folks.
>>
>>19555727
>The middle pillar uses only five of the seven main chakra points, and is therefore considered an elementary, as opposed to a planetary, ritual.

http://solve-et-coagula.us/theology/chakras.php
>>
>>19552840
Why don't you or the usuals make a pastebin for beginners like the /sum/ one. Since the /sum/ pastebin is there I don't see many anons asking "how to summon" as before, and some questions about it are to the point more than just general stuff.

Just a suggestion.
>>
>>19556841
Also, Ajna corresponds to Saturn, Set, indigo, if you want to check 777
>>
>>19556866
We would hate to steal your idea when you have such a great opportunity...
>>
>>19556870
I would have done it by now if I had the capacity to teach such things, of course, just for the sake of the thread.
>>
Are Franz Bardons books really that good?
>>
>>19556938
No. They aren't hermetic. They aren't initiatory. He was never an initiate of anything. Stop listening to /fringe/ fags.
>>
>>19556947
But I don't care about hermeticism, I care about magics. Also the reason I'm asking is because Ape mentioned they're the most common books of working magics.
>>
>>19556938
>>19556947
Are these books in the mega, or would I have to shell out for a hard copy?
There's endless debate about them, it'd be nice to just read the damn thing.
>>
>>19556955
I'm sure you can find free pdfs with <2 minutes of /google/
>>
>>19556959
So that's a "no, they're not in the mega"?
Shitposting aside, what's good or bad about his works? (whichever side of the argument you're on)
>>
>>19556952
You should try MT:P, The Middle Pillar, or something else if you want magics. Bardon is if you want bullshit.
>>
>>19556653
spend a few weeks reading up on her, find a place where three roads meet (or paths, you know, whatever), and invoke her. I think Hekate more than some others appreciate you "being yourself" so rather than necessarily following something strict you could write your own invocation for her, she is not wordy herself. I love invoking Hekate, she's the shit. Aside from the crossroads, holy objects include keys, owls. the concept of time. Lanterns.

Here's a giant list of her epitaphs http://www.patheos.com/blogs/matauryn/2017/07/19/many-epithets-hekate/

Funny that one of them is Kalkaea, ‘Wearer of High Boots’ - the one time she showed up in a dream for me, she had laced up shitkicker boots.

>>19555751
learn yourself some reiki, there are teachers everywhere.
>>
>>19556965
What part of 'he was not an initiate to anything' don't you understand? And this is shitposting. We've wasted hundreds of posts talking about Bardon thanks to fringefag propaganda.
>>
>>19556966
But I dn't believe in Yahweh
>>
>>19556980
I haven't read any of it. I don't know what you're talking about.
Does the author not having been initiated into any formal tradition invalidate all his writing, or is the content of the writing flawed in some way?
>>
>>19556988
Would you trust someone who has never done carpentry in their life to write a book about how to build a house?
>>
>>19557000
So the author wasn't a magician at all?
Then why did he write a book on magic?
>>
>>19557007
He WAS a stage magician.
>>
>>19557009
So a magician wrote a book on magick?
Is the content that flawed?
Can you give a specific example of something he fucks up real bad?
>>
>>19556952
>Also the reason I'm asking is because Ape mentioned they're the most common books of working magics.
I have literally never said this you lying sack of fuck.
>>
>>19557013
You aren't Ape, are you? Where's your trip?
>>
File: 9781594772351.jpg (30KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
9781594772351.jpg
30KB, 266x400px
Thoughts?
>>
>>19557011
His conception of "fluids"
>>
>>19557042
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>19557048
He posts pictures of qts and merely says: look at this fluid druid.
Wizards are like that.
I once read a book on magick from a ex-member of dragon rouge and he even discussed how to fap magically.
>>
>>19557048
Compare to Corpus Hermeticum
>>
File: 2thoth.jpg (543KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2thoth.jpg
543KB, 1200x1500px
photo evidence
>>
>>19557058
And why is corpus hermeticum right?
>>
>>19557056
So is he talking about physical fluids, i.e. liquids, or is he using the word fluid as in "caloric fluid"?
>>19557058
Compare what concepts or idea?
>>
>>19557062
Bardon wrote a book called "initiation into hermetics." He wasn't even ambitious enough to reference Hermetic texts.
>>
>>19556988
>This is not a "beginner's" thread.
>>19557011
>>19557048
>>19557062
>>19557071
>"This is not a "beginner's" thread."
>"you either won't get a response or get one as dumb as your question"
~t. /omg/
>>
>>19557079
Oh, so it's the "we'll spout platitudes but when questioned on the details behind said platitudes we don't have an actual answer" thread?
neat.
>>
So where's Ape and why has the thread been hijacked by a know-it-all?
>>
>>19557092
Really makes ya think...
>>
>>19557091
No it's a "I'm not fucking spoonfeeding the autist who wants to debate topics they know nothing about" thread.
>>
>>19557097
Then let's pretend I do know what we're talking about.
Other than his clumsy wording, what's wrong his general concepts?
>>
>>19557102
>general concepts
Have you SEEN his fucking correspondence system in his evocation book?
>>
>>19557109
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>19557113
There doesn't seem to be a coherent system of attributions, especially when we consider what he claimed he was selling and compare it to what he was actually selling.
>>
>>19557143
Can you be more specific?
>>
>>19557113
>>19557143
But the thing is, since he appears to have believed he was a reincarnation of "the historical Hermes Trismegistus," he undoubtedly felt he had a mandate to redefine Hermeticism into whatever made it most profitable to him personally.
>>
>>19557146
If you are asking if I'm capable, "yes." If you're asking if I'll give you a step-by-step analysis, "no."
>>
>>19557146
>>19557152
>>19557158
But again, you can't stand to benefit much from a critique of a work if you don't even have a reference point from having read the work.
>>
>>19557158
So, you've been running this thread for six years, and it's supposed to be for talking about magick, but then when someone wants to talk about what you think about various writings or aspects of magick, you're suddenly too good to get down here in the mud with us lesser beings?
You're a real piece of work, you know that?
>>
>>19553405
Spare was, apparently inititated and taught by a witch called Mrs Patterson who claimed she was descended from the witches of Salem (although there are disputing theories to whom she actually was)
As far as im aware, Chumbley was born into a witchcraft practicing bloodline, although very little is known about his personal life. Perhaps someone here can enlighten us a bit more regarding Chumbley. He was certainly an enigmatic character.
>>
>>19557163
Hahahaha he thinks I'm Ape. Good one, kid.
>>
>>19557173
u get a special shirt "I successfully rp-ed the Ape of Th0th!"
>>
>>19557173
Ok, let's say for the sake of argument the poster I'm having a conversation with isn't Ape.
The same critique still applies.
This is the magick thread, where people talk about magick, so let's talk about magick.
>>
>>19557176
What magick do you want to talk about? Please read OP again carefully before responding.
>>
File: he's dead jim.jpg (49KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
he's dead jim.jpg
49KB, 601x400px
>>19557176
you should really search the 4plebs archive for this exact topic if you're confused about why everyone here is so exasperated with talking about Franz Bardon
>>
>>19557181
Why do suppose it is that 10=1's are supposed to keep it a secret and larp as something lower? What even is an ipsissimus? Why is there practice so ATS sooper spoopy when the practice of the preceding grades is taken much more lightly? Is the grading system just a scam?
>>
>>19557197
No it's the nature of the actual grade itself, if I remember correctly. It is said that 9=2 is the highest grade any human can attain on the physical plain.
>>
>>19557208
>"plain"
haha
>plane
>>
>>19557208
Oh, well perhaps I've misread the grading system then.
What prevents a human from attaining 10=1?
>>
>>19556938
Yes. The main objection /x/ autists have with the book is the title "Hermetic", forgetting that every single dude who practiced magic since the Medicis has probably called their practice Hermetic.

Only the methods are important, but they require that you actually try them before you can judge their worth. The majority of /omg/ shitposters are literal LARPers, so the thought of a non-traditional system that actually brings results goes counter to the very nature of their souls.
>>
>>19557222
I don't completely understand it myself. A human CAN attain Ipsissimus, but in such a way that doesn't allow them to manifest their true grade on the physical plane, is my reading of it.
>>
>>19557235
>forgetting that every single dude who practiced magic since the Medicis has probably called their practice Hermetic.

Wanna provide a citation, since you're accusing others of LARPing? Or are you LARPing as a historian AND occult expert?
>>
>>19556867
>Also, Ajna corresponds to Saturn
Fucking retard. This is what I mean by /omg/ shitposters who don't care about the real world.

No, it's not ruled by Saturn, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>19557239
Does "separation" between "planes" hold even at the highest grades?
>>
>>19557249
I'm using Ebony Anpu's attributions from the Hawk and Jackal system, and I never said it was "ruled" by Saturn. Do you not understand how correspondences work?
>>
>>19557249
>>19557279
You did say to check 777 though, where it's for sure corresponding to neptune
>>
>>19557265
Not sure. Your best bet is probably reference to Crowley himself, as I haven't been there.
>>
>>19557289
>neptune, saturn
Above the abyss
>>
>>19557249
>the real world
but f'real though what does this mean?
>2017
>the objective reality meme
>>
>>19557279
I couldn't care less what Ebony thought. He's dead. Guess why?

I don't know why you retards masturbate over him.

>>19557301
>the average /x/ poster
>>
>>19557291
It sounds like an interesting thing to explore.
It would stand to reason that as a magickian grows in skill, the boundaries between seemingly separate things would start to blur.
>>
>>19556745
That's quite the regimen. Are you the anon who mentioned chaos magic, and if so, is this the magic you were referring to? What are the required material and time resources? What does it function through, exactly?

Do you have any particular resources for the qigong and zazen studies, or should I be able to find appropriate resources off a quick net search? I've looked for zazen resources before, but mostly found bunkum or weightless scripts.

>>19556967
Typically, I learn best on my own. I've heard reiki is more suited towards group study. With that in mind, do you think it can be learned properly/safely by oneself? If not, then what other options are there for self study?
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>19557249
>>
File: 2spooky4u.jpg (279KB, 736x1042px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4u.jpg
279KB, 736x1042px
For necromantic rites, specifically involving ancestor veneration, would it be more conducive to work with the ruach or the nephesh?
>>
>>19557308
>Guess why?
lung problems. unsettlingly common in occult circles....
>>
>>19556745
What an absolute waste of time. Western occultism is fucking stupid
>>
>>19557308
Do you know who else is dead? Yarker and Reuss and Crowley and Bennett and Jones and Mathers. I guess nothing G.'.D.'., OTO or A.'.A.'. did matters, now.
>>
>>19557300
>above the abyss

idgi are you saying that ajna gets a different attribution above the abyss or...what
>>
>>19557323
This is true. Chumbley died of an asthma attack too. Seems occultism can be akin to cigarette smoke in some folk.
>>
>>19557322
I don't know what any of that is, but aren't they YOUR ancestors? Like, aren't you already connected to them?
>>
>>19557323
plus also because he just ate a shitload of vicodin rather than going to the doctor and was dicking around on irc saying "the doctors are begging me to go to the hospital but I think I'll stay here and die" instead.
>>
>>19557327
It's funny, the first people to bitch about how "unscientific" occultism is are always the ones most opposed to ever actually experimenting in order to find out for them selves. Always taking the word of someone else.
>>
>>19557329
God, if only they died before they managed to rape Western Esotericism.
>>
File: 1485765720388.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1485765720388.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>19557332
>>19557323
>tfw asthmatic and getting deeper into occult
>>
>>19557330
I'm saying that ideas above the abyss are uncertain and emphatically NOT static.
>>
>>19557341
t. th*lemite who probably does MP
>>
>>19557333
No, more to do with the spirits of long dead ancestral patons (in this case, druids)

The ruach and nephesh are the two aspects of the soul that part after death. One ego driven and one connected to the shared conciousness of humanity.
>>
>>19557341
It's not all bullshit, but those exercises in particular are a waste of time in my opinion. Do some pranayama, asana or mantra meditation not bullshit visualizations.
>>
>>19557343
What do you consider to be "Western Esotericism"?
>>
>>19557348
Have you ever tried those rituals, or similar rites, for the generally prescribed amount of time, to discover for yourself whether or not you would benefit from them in any manner?
>>
>>19557350
Ah, I see what you mean now.
I dunno, which one resides at Isla Mona?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-morg7h7Xk
>>
>>19557351
>"bullshit visualisations"
Do you realize ALL of those are rites unto themselves, are forms of yoga, and SHOULD be producing dhyana or samadhi when done properly?
>>
>>19557332
yeah I have a lot of thoughts on this. It almost happened to israel regardie too, but he was "cured" (??) by Reich. Crowley died from lung problems. Was asthmatic all his life.

>>19557345
watch out for that anon ;)
>>
>>19557351
It's literally a combination of asana, pranayama, and mantra. Are you truly this thick?
>>
>>19557371
put it this way if your HGA tells you to stop smoking cigarettes, stop. Ebony's widow talks about this on her unofficial biography page of him, she says he got a clear message on the subject multiple times and just refused to do it.
>>
>>19557366
Keep it up then. It will get you fucking nowhere.
>>
>>19557386
If you haven't experimented yourself, and you are obviously upset about it...what are you afraid of> How is it so threatening to you that you feel the need to make up stories about something that you've never even experienced? Anon, are you sure you're stable enough for occultism?
>>
>>19557346
and I'm saying that 777 statically attributes Ajna to Chokmah, to Neptune.
>>
File: forearm.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
forearm.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>19557371
>>19557345
Pic related. (I know it's a shitty pic, it was the first one I could find)
The [word-for-qi-meridian-concentration-points] at the center of that circle is the one that interfaces with the lungs.
>>
>>19557311
It really is. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on it.
>>
>>19557366
>>19557377
>>19557360
This is why you western cucks need the rope

Why would I ever waste your time doing "it's technically still yoga" rituals when I can sit down, focus solely on my breath and feel like a demigod within half an hour?
>>
>>19557380
I had this vision once of a man smoking a cigarettes, and as he smoked pieces of his body were falling away from him, like whisps of smoke, towards the earth, being absorbed into the ground, and I realized that one reason tobacco is an offering to the earth is that it literally takes your body from you...
>>
>>19557392
Initiated in a legitimate sampradaya with emphasis on bhakti yoga. Your practice has no basis in any genuine sastra and is totally inauthentic.
>>
>>19557393
OK.
>>
>>19557407
Some of us are pursuing more than physical sensations. I would truly like to know why you get so [TRIGGERED] by it. I do Hatha yoga as well, because I started doing it and found great benefit from it. Same reason I do ritual. Great benefit in all areas of life. Not sure why you think they have to be mutually exclusive, or why you're so obsessed with YOUR WAY being THE ONE TRUE WAY (tm) but it may be worth your consideration. I suspect autism.
>>
>>19557407
C'mon man, it's fun to swish a wand around and draw pretty geometric patterns.
>>
>>19557413
So you have practiced the rituals that you denounced, in order to come to the conclusion that they are no good based on personal experience? Or you are just denouncing them because they aren't part of your initiatory practice? Because you're far from the only initiate in this thread, so I don't know how that makes you think you are somehow exempt from the standard rules of forming opinions based on experience.
>>
>>19557407
because deity work is more fun?
>>
>>19557413
>totally inauthentic
False.
>>
>>19557442
Isn't it great how the most adamant dualists ITT seem to be the Eastern practitioners?
>>
>>19557441
Right, because I have to practice literally every spiritual system rather than relying on my own insight and knowledge in determining their efficacy.
>>
>>19557428
I just hate the thought of Resh when I can chant Gayatri Mantra and not feel gay.

It's also the fact that the GD ruined any chance of any spiritual revolution in the west in the 20th century with it's LARPy dresses and swords. We could be living in a far better world than we are.

>>19557442
No, it sucks.
>>
>>19557456
No, but I think that before you tell someone a certain series of complex practices is going to "get them nowhere" you should be speaking from personal experience, not uninformed opinion. And before you bitch about this last statement, please proved that you are well informed on the subject of western esotericism, particularly Qabalism, Hermeticism, and Thelema. Because that's the context we're working in right now.
>>
>>19557456
>not learning every system available
Why tho?
>>
>>19557470
>Feel Gay
Oh so you're one of these people who can only follow which practices their insecure sexuality allows them to feel comfortable in? You could have just admitted it instead of shitposting.
>>
>>19557480
Partisanship. Ignorance. Autism.
(this could be the campaign slogan for their "Anti-Western Esotericism" campaign)
>>
File: dirt.jpg (216KB, 2344x1460px) Image search: [Google]
dirt.jpg
216KB, 2344x1460px
wow, so, have you guys like, had any success?
>>
>>19557478
Again, speaking from experience, the nuances of ceremonial magick are totally unnecessary both for doing practical operations as well as dealings with entities in an invocation/evocation setting such as work with the HGA and others.
>>
>>19557478
>please proved that you are well informed on the subject of western esotericism, particularly Qabalism, Hermeticism, and Thelema.
Not that dude and you're a fucking moron if you think anyone is going to play your sick game, but I don't think anyone is arguing that those rituals are completely worthless. They're not.

It's just that there are alternatives that are quick, effective and not gay as fuck. I'm sure that you can do great thing if you autistically spam MP for a few hours everyday, but no one except the most castrated Thelemite is going to bother.
>>
>>19557511
Why are you so hung up on homosexuality?
Is there something you need to tell us anon?
A... closet... you need to emerge from, perhaps?
>>
>>19557483 hey do you know what demon to summon to learn japanese
>>
>>19557511
castrated thelemite, zozzle
>>
>>19557514
I have nothing against gay sex, it's just a really nice way of getting the point across.
>>
>>19557511
>I don't think anyone is arguing that those rituals are completely worthless.
~t. hasn't even read the thread
>>
>>19557529
The point...that you're a closet homosexual?
>>
>>19557529
>Gay sex is a really nice way of getting the point across
I giggled
>>
>>19557470
>I just hate the thought of Resh when I can chant Gayatri Mantra and not feel gay

you sound self conscious about spirituality in general...

>>19557455
my theory is that when people are self conscious it helps to have a system with a totally foreign set of symbols and language so that it isn't like attached to any of their preexisting notions about what spirituality is or what is or isn't gay
>>
>>19557559
No, I don't like dicks up my bum. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>19557589
"so long as it's in sanskrit, I can't tell if it's gay or not!"
>>
>>19557589
I think you're right. When I first took up learning the GD rites I felt a bit unconfortable, mostly due to unfamiliarity, but I'm not certain where this "gay" thing comes from. We're not talking about the XI initiation, here.
>>
>>19557618
"WE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THE SECRETS OF THE XI DEGREE" the thelemic equivalent of "no homo"
>>
>>19557599
You've spent more time talking about gay sex, in a COMPLETELY unrelated thread, than most homosexuals I know.
>>
>>19557625
Heh. not bad, anonson
>>
>>19557618
I mean gay is like...anything associated with any kind of vulnerability or otherwise general "womanliness." This includes, apparently, vulnerability with the self, like being able to take your own self seriously enough to engage with spirituality in your own native tongue without your inner monologue calling you a fag.
>>
>>19557635
>without your inner monologue calling you a fag
Wouldn't it be a good idea to deal with those kinds of issues before embarking on serious magickal practices?
>>
>>19557648
It would seem prudent.
>>
>>19557626
>calling something gay = sucking dicks
Dude, again, it's a useful way of getting a message across. My relationship or lack thereof to dicks is not the topic of the thread.
>>
Do you guys think there are any Islamic sorcerers working for or against ISIL? I know they prohibit that sort of thing, but they also prohibit a lot of things the higher ups take part in.
>>
>>19557671
Unless you meant "happy," yes "gay" has a homosexual connotation. It's OK anon. We don't judge.
>>
>>19557635
>in your own native tongue
Not everyone is an american/britbong. Sanskrit being foreign is not in any way an appeal.
>>
Hey does sevis still post round these parts?
>>
>>19557672
no, thats kind of the premise of fundamentalism. beside this, they would avoid it because of its ties to persian mystical dissemination in the region.
>>
>>19557683
What is your native tongue? And why do you not practice a form of spirituality originating in your native land? What IS appealing about eastern spirituality, over local?
>>
>>19557684
haven't seen em in months it seems like, I was just saying I missed em.
>>
>>19557689
>working for or against ISIL
>or against ISIL
What say you of the commanders who are having sex with pubescent boys, in 'opposition' to Islamic Fundamentalism?
>>
>>19557695
They got me into hoodoo and the wonderful abilities and possibilities of folk magic and the African diaspora religions.
>>
>>19557710
I wanted to talk to them more about flame + ember scrying. shit is my fav
>>
>>19557695
>>19557710
I think it's safe to say "him," sevis is a guy if I remember correctly.
>>
>>19557691
>russian spirituality
Not really a thing. The appeal of Vedic culture is that's it's about as close as we can get to PIE culture without going full larp-mode.
>>
>>19557719
>not really a thing
Are you serious?
>>
>>19557719
>not really a thing
?? The word "shaman" literally comes from an indigenous north russian group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evenks
>>
>>19557719
>Russian education
>>
>>19557719
Is Putin-tang OK with occultism? Seems like it could be a threat to the kremlin
>>
>>19557738
That's no less foreign than India.

>>19557737
Yes. Are you gonna recommend that I pretend to be a chukchi shaman as well?
>>
>>19557761
No, but I am going to say, find me a people, a culture in the world, which has no system of spirituality, and I will show you a major anomaly.
>>
>>19557766
There he goes again!
>>
>>19557752
You'd be surprised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPuPx6HHz2E
>>
When is the appropriate time to summon a Lemegeton entity of a lunar nature?
>>
File: 1478056021290.jpg (203KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1478056021290.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
>>19557517
He won't tell you, but I will. write this 7 times on the 7th hour of today, the 7th in 2017. Face slightly SW, more South than anything:
出来ない
>>
>>19557844
The day and hour of the moon? Or am I missing something here?
>>
>>19557869
I wasn't sure if time of year/month mattered as it does with the planets. Although I have had success evoking at the "wrong" times and gotten potent results.
>>
>>19557841
I disagree.
Since when does the devil have the key to the abyss and a lotus flower?
If the devil had the key and the flower, couldn't he open the pit and the heavens any time he wanted? Why hasn't he done so?
>>
Hehe wtf is up with this wiki page?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bertiaux

"Bertiaux also heads the Choronzon Club, in his words "his personal magical club," Bertiaux is extremely reticent concerning this "club"'s secretive purpose and nature, which revolves around a core practice of exclusively male homosexual sado-maschism, with anal-sex as the central 11th grade initiation (both Bertiaux and originally, Crowley were both heavily influenced by Crowley's initial, formative encounter with German "thelemic" initiate Theodore Ruess and his personal homosexual circle of consensual participants in the controversial practices in exclusively male homosexual rituals (with anal-sex as the 11th grade 'sacrament', just as this act was one the Knights Templar were also (falsely) accused of by the Inquisition.
>Theodore Reuss
>"Thelemic Initiate"
>etc
>>
File: 1477988991238.png (286KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477988991238.png
286KB, 600x800px
>tfw just wanted metaphysical discussion but people won't stop going on and on about cocks and closets.
>>
>>19557957
What do you want to talk about, anon?
>>
>>19557898
Also, do we REALLY know that the accusation against the Templars was false? Seems like it could have been likely.
>>
>>19557719
>it's about as close as we can get to PIE culture without going full larp-mode.
WTF are you talking about? The majority of native religions from those regions never vanished and in many cases continued to be practiced alongside christianity in the two faiths system.
>>
>>19557962
My last on-topic post: >>19557312

I'm interested mostly in improving my internal energy and my sense of presence and detection both in this plane and others. I do not feel grounded, in any sense of the word. I realize meditation can assist with this to a degree, but it seems that many energy working methods have different focuses entirely. Reiki seems to be more centered towards group/partnerwork, for example, and qigong seems to focus on strict movements and more easily support self-study.

My sense of awareness of other entities in the past was very strong, perhaps too much. I am attempting to raise it again.
>>
>>19558136
Qigong is kind of...fake. Lol.

Practice tattwas instead.
>>
>>19558208
Being infested with frauds=/=fake. Otherwise all of occultism would fall under that heading.
>>
File: 1503282371136.png (309KB, 300x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503282371136.png
309KB, 300x800px
Hey Ape, what do you make of Andrew Chumbley?

Tbh I only became aware of the whole traditional witchcraft thing fairly recently, and don't quite know what to make of it.

>mfw suspected demon-worshiping heretics
>>
>>19558208
What do you mean by "practice tattwas?" Practice what with them?
>>
>>19557312
>Zazen

https://www.amazon.com/Zen-Mind-Beginners-Informal-Meditation/dp/1590308492/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_0/132-7785994-5471507?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BSM3QZN7V7A7PA1T045J

>Typically, I learn best on my own. I've heard reiki is more suited towards group study. With that in mind, do you think it can be learned properly/safely by oneself? If not, then what other options are there for self study?

You can do reiki in groups, if you choose, but you don't have to. There's no necessary "group study" beyond the attunements.

I have used reiki in large part as a solitary practice. Reiki has a teacher-to-student attunement system with 3 (sometimes 4) levels. I've taken attunements that took multiple days, I've taken attunements that took 30 minutes. It depends on the circumstances and on your master. I have a reasonable amount of experience that suggest that it's totally possible to work with the Reiki current without receiving even the lowest level of attunement, but I will say that if you like what you find, you should get attuned. It works. I've taken attunements that have taken as little as a half hour (others have taken days). It all depends on your teacher. But it's a pretty short amount of time to spend with a person, considering it'll set you up to work with the system for the rest of your life.

There's a very comprehensive book called Essential Reiki - the author is a little ridiculous but she covers the whole thing. Take the history section with several grains of salt. Also she talks about cats a lot
>>
>>19558230
Khan, Ape has been working C.S. for quite some time now.
>>
>>19558257
>>19558230
Isn't all the black ivory work based around CS?
>>
>>19558257
Then hopefully he can explain the appeal or utility of the system, then.
>>
>>19558276
>transgressive Vajrayana
>Doesn't understand the appeal of CS
>>
Can anyone here tall me what Bertiaux is on about, please?

All you have to do is write the name in a square form following my example:
JOHN
0 H
H 0
NHOJ ...
You see that what you have done is to write the name in four different directions in
order to form a square. Now, you will fill in the center by making the letters of
the name form diagonally across the magick square, in one direction only, which is
from the bottom left to the top right, or from N in NHOJ to N in JOHN and thus
parallel to this diagonal direction, as follows:
JOHN
OHNH
HNHO
NHOJ

>making the letters of the name form diagonally
I don't see this, at all...
My other question is, how does he not end up with the letter "J" in the two center rows, at all? Any help will be appreciated very much. I have been trying to work this out on paper for almost an hour.
>>
>>19557898
CC is a poor reactivation of Russell's GBG/CC.

The original still exists.
>>
>>19558369
I just found the entry worth a sensible chuckle. They make it sound like it's literally a gay sex club.
>>
>>19557506
>Again, speaking from experience, the nuances of ceremonial magick are totally unnecessary both for doing practical operations as well as dealings with entities in an invocation/evocation setting such as work with the HGA and others.

>Creators of Abramelin:
"Hey, here's 18 months of standardized ritual to contact this thing we call a Holy Guardian Angel."

>Anon, on a fuckposting webzone:
"Lol, that's all bullshit."
>>
>>19558318
Never mind I JUST figured it out. Apophis stage, indeed.
>>
>>19558369
>The original still exists
But is inactive? I KNEW I had heard "Chronzon Club" somewhere before.
>>
>>19557323
>lung problems. unsettlingly common in occult circles....
More like "third most common form of death in all of history after heart and cancer".

>>19557346
Have you Crossed, anon?
Post your Exemption thesis.

>>19557168
There has been a Witch Cult in Essex for like three hundred years. Spare contacted it. Crowley contacted it. Chumbley contacted it.

We can see this in the obsession of Agrippa's sigils and "Urns" or bottles, jars, vessels, etc.

>>19557092
Class.

>>19557074
^^^^

>>19557060
Zozzle.

>>19557019
Yeah it was me, I didn't have a tripcode because I zoomed past the computer lab to call you a liar after lunch.

I called Bardon the "most common" magical literature?

Find it:

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/bardon/username/ape/

^Four pages of me speaking about Bardon.
>>
>>19558418
Contact it's current lineal head and see.
>>
>>19558435
Word. Current head of Russel lineage?
>>
>>19557312

The practice in particular I suggest would be shikantaza, which is focusing solely on sitting. Don't really need a guide to do that, just often takes awhile to accomplish though since most folks minds tend to wander like an adhd afflicted child that spent all day chugging Red Bull and snorting blow. Most any source should be sufficient for qigong if you understand the basics of breathing and moving energy. Breathe from stomach, not chest (as much so as possible); in through nose, out through mouth; flowing breaths -- in then out with no pauses; rule of 70 (only go to 70%, for quicker recovery; stomach contracting while inhaling, stomach expanding while exhaling is a reverse breath; normal breath is stomach expanding while inhaling, stomach contracting while exhaling. Aside from that, one should be familiar with micro/macrocosmic orbits for qigong. Keeps qi from stagnating -- Doesn't require much time, but I do advise sets of 8 rotations per orbit. As with most things, numerological associations play a factor.
>>
>>19558208
>tattwas
That's related to kundalini yoga, isn't it? I find it interesting that whenever someone brings up anything related to the kundalini, people mention you'll probably wreck your shit up doing anything on your own, and that you should/can only practice it safely and properly with a mentor.

>>19558235
I'm interested in zazen. Thank you for the book resource, I'll look into it.

>Reiki

Are attunements something that have to be done in person? I live in Southern California, and figure much of what may be nearby is snake oil. I bet they'd charge too, even though it seems a lot of groups online believe in free atunement.
>>
>>19558445
Yes.
Well, current *senior* head of the Russell lineage as the Russell line fractured into a couple of lines mixed in with dissidents revolting from Gunther's horseshit.
But yes.
>>
>>19558382
>trusting a filthy kike
No wonder your race died so easily.
>>
>>19558454
>Tattva is a Sanskrit word meaning 'thatness', 'principle', 'reality' or 'truth'. According to various Indian schools of philosophy, a tattva (or tattwa) is an element or aspect of reality.
~t. 2 Seconds of google
>>
>>19558464
You're right, we should probably take the word of a knowitall assposter who can't tell the difference between the Sahara and Sahasrara
>>
>>19558287

I could be completely wrong in my interpretation here, but it seems to me that Chumbley advocates veneration of entities, energies, bodiless powers, whatever, that I would normally consider something to summon, bind, and/or banish

the temptations of loledgy satanfaggotry are strong, and this sort of smells like it

Again, I could be completely wrong in my interpretation, and if that's the case I'd like to be corrected. The language Chumbley uses is rather masterful, and his illustrations are on point. I WANT to like this shit lol
>>
>Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent GOD
>NEEDS YOUR DONATION TODAY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYLDAc9BuM
>>
>>19558454
they're gonna charge you. I paid for one of my attunements and it was like a fucking 8 hour process. You wouldn't expect someone to do 8 hours of work for free. Work with the system on your own for a second, if you like it, start thinking about attunements.
>>
>>19558505
>>
>>19558520
hnnncchhhhmmheeehehehehe
>>
>>19558520
I hope to Carson someone has posted this to Koetting's page. I hear he has rabid followers.
>>
>>19558491
I will let someone who has worked the system respond. I have really only given it a cursory reading thus far, unfortunately.
>>
>>19558454
That said a very competent practitioner could feasibly attune you from a distance. I could ask my lineage if they know anyone in your area, tho, if you want
>>
>>19558520
He was my favorite Cosby.
>>
>>19558520
Does anyone think he truly believed his "the pyramids were grain silos, not tombs" Shtick? Or was that just his attempt to appeal to the illiterate and unwashed masses because he forgot how to be black?
>>
File: 1431061743950.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431061743950.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>19558453
>Shikantaza
Thank you for the specific suggestion. I'll try it out today.

>micro/macrocosmic orbits
Is this the Chinese concept of chakras, or a practice? I looked it up, but I couldn't find any plain statements on it (and Wikipedia won't load for me).

>>19558468
>tfw looked it up earlier, had written a post hours ago but never sent, and sent without thinking about that statement.
Th-thanks.

>>19558507
>>19558556
>it was like a fucking 8 hour process.
That makes sense, then. That's perfectly understandable to charge for such a lengthy service. Though, Isn't the first attunement, typically speaking, relatively quick for most people? Not that cost is much of an issue when it comes to something so beneficial.

>I could ask my lineage...

I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to bother you, especially an extension of yourself, when I have not properly involved myself in reiki in the first place. It would be rude and inappropriate.
>>
>>19558420
>There has been a Witch Cult in Essex for like three hundred years. Spare contacted it. Crowley contacted it. Chumbley contacted it.

I wish I could contact them too.
>>
>>19558643
I'm surprised he didn't burn up in the stationary sin on his way down to flat earth. It was probably done on the sound stage where they faked the moon landing and mars rover and invented the satellite conspiracy
>>
>>19558420
>exemption thesis
Speaking of which, what was Crowley's ? Is it public?
>>
File: 1414376790638.jpg (393KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1414376790638.jpg
393KB, 1920x1440px
>>19558665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgKh6B-o7xU
Don't shatter the illusion over my eyes, Anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-011619.png (228KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-011619.png
228KB, 1440x2560px
>>19558671
Found this, dunno if is legit
>>
File: tumblr_ohltnlmgRN1ukcvrxo1_1280.jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohltnlmgRN1ukcvrxo1_1280.jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
Does anybody have a pdf of either Under the Witching Tree or Plants of the Devil by Corinne Boyer?
>>
>>19558660
>not having essex wytchebloode and drawing forth primal atavisms and communing with [REDACTED]
>>
>>19558689
I don't believe a "fast track" was ever opened. But that's my lowly opinion.
>>
>>19558643
>first attunement

Again it depends on your teacher. For reasons I took my first attunements twice. The first time took like 30 minutes. The second time was spread out over two days and was over 8 hours. The first time had a stronger metaphysical effect (like, caused a perceptible state change that persisted for like a week after the attunements), but the second time I came away with a firm understanding and grounding in the system, and a ton more confidence to practice on myself and others. My meditation practice started properly after that, which led to my magical practice. I was instructed to practice every day for a month. That had a big effect. So again, it depends.

>rude
I mean, it was literally a text message sent to a woman I'm reasonably close with. If you do get into it ask here again and if I'm here I'll help you if you want it.
>>
>>19558689
>lashtal
>ever legit
>>
>>19558695
>literally a muggle
Why live?
>>
>>19558689
What does he mean by fast track from yesod to binah opened by achad?
>>
>>19558725
Achad's belief that he went from 2=9 to 8=3 directly. Which doesn't seem to have actually happened.
>>
>>19558420
>Post your Exemption thesis.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>19558725
this >>19558735

There is a letter from Motta to a guy who did the same, he was very angry. Ape posted it some days ago.
>>
>>19558735
Sounds fake but ok. Is that the part where he became a catholic or
>>
>>19558775
No, even Crowley acknowledged it and seemed to believe it. He even appears to have believed Achad was a fulfillment of Liber L. There was a whole thing in the Equinox about it as "The attainment of Master of the Temple" or something.
>>
>>19557710
Yeah he showed me the beginning ropes of Rollin bones. I've been missing his posts as well
>>
>>19558775
>>19558810
http://www.the-equinox.org/vol3/eqv3n1/eq0301127.htm
>>
>>19558775
Is not fake. Thelemites will know better, but If im not wrong, Achad took the Oath of Babe of the Abyss, and Crowley recognized it. After that Achad showed to Crowley an inverted Tree of Life with Malkuth at the top, Crowley saw this a proof that Achad failed crossing the Abyss. After that they stopped being friends, Crowley called him a Black Brother, Achand became a theosophist and late a catholic (some say as a theosophist infiltrated) and that's it.
>>
File: IMG_9452.gif (2MB, 519x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9452.gif
2MB, 519x325px
>>19558768
>>19558768
>mfw he's on a paranoid version the same shit as Nema is saying about the aeon of Ma'at

>>19558832
I don't mean the story is fake I mean the attainment is.
>>
Someone should make a guide for beginners like in the /fit/ sticky. Basic introductions to energy systems, meditation, and basic-level magic. Would be very useful, and considering summoning has a whole pastebin dedicated to it alone, perhaps warranted.

------------------------------
------------------------------

>>19558704
>practice every day for a month
I think it would be best if I practiced zazen daily for a while before any reiki. I'll start today.

>if I'm here I'll help you if you want it.

I'll keep that in mind. I'll call your name out in this general should I ever want your assistance with reiki again. Thank you.
>>
>>19558846
I find it some kind of cyberpunk ophidic gnosticism.
>>
>>19558846
>I don't mean the story is fake I mean the attainment is
I guess we were concurring then
>Which doesn't seem to have actually happened.
But I only came to that conclusion under the guidance of those much more learned than myself. It's STILL more of a 'working hypothesis' than a conclusion, because i CAN'T be certain, really.
>>
>>19558832
>some say as a theosophist infiltrated
This.
Universal Brotherhood; he was head at the time.
>>
14 days remain.
>>
>>19559017
Really 7 but occult shipping is shady as fuck.
>>
>>19559017
>>19559029
They've mentioned Sept. 23rd on /pol/ quite a lot, but the events referred to have always been very vague. Are either of you able to supply more information/a concise statement on the matter?
>>
>>19559053
Occult publishers and resellers work on their own clock. Just because it says it's releasing on the 15th doesn't mean you're getting it this month. Shit, I need to shoot capall bann an email because my paypal got charged but the website shit itself and I never got confirmation.
>>
>>19559092
Got my confirmation for pre-order same day from JD Holmes.
>>
>>19559017
Oh boy another worthless occult masturbatory text
>>
File: 1484676026991.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484676026991.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>19559053
So it's just another 'never ever HAPPENING'?
>>
>>19559148
my name is this fucking anon and i hate books because they make me feel bad
(you, apparently)

>>19559169
virgo season will end thank god, that's a thing that's happening
>>
>>19559196
>Virgo season end
What does this mean, then? This is some sort of astrology thing, right?
>>
>>19559209
it means it'll b libra season. im just fuckin around i hate virgos, is the joke.
>>
File: 1495864899476.jpg (450KB, 1810x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1495864899476.jpg
450KB, 1810x1604px
>>19559221
>tfw to inteligent for astrology jokes.
>>
>>19559231
you're probably a filthy earth sign you fictile fuck.
>>
>>19559117
I got the confirmation, but you know how they all ship. Scarlet appears to only work 3 days a week and clock out at noon for resh and drinking. Holmes is better, but I've never done a pre-order or bought xoanon.
>>
>howtobeatraditionalwitchontheinternet.insta
>>
>>19559254
Capricorn, which appears to be an Earth sign based on what I've read a moment ago. What made you think this, and why do you dislike me? What sign are you?

[spoiler]You realize that I memed you in my previous post, right?[/spoiler]
>>
when someone calls me a theletubby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy5wpB8uT7Y

>>19559117
Hey Ape real talk when are you trying to do the equinox because I'm trying to schedule that weekend. 22nd proper or the 23rd for class and work schedule reasons? There turns out to be a fairly well known pagan crew in my area who do a yearly gathering in the woods that I'm tryna go to.

>>19559326
i'd hit "follow"
>>
>>19559254
>fixed
Nailed it.
>>
File: 1504086634571.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1504086634571.png
210KB, 581x581px
>>19559341
>tfw haven't added a 4ch add-on to this browser and forgot /x/ doesn't have spoilers enabled.
>tfw fictile fuck
>>
>>19559341
it's another meme that earth signs don't believe in astrology.
>>
>>19559370
I love being a sag.
>>
>>19559349
>22nd proper or the 23rd for class and work schedule reasons?
I was gonna send out an email tomorrow.

Equilibrium of light will be at 3:02 PM CT in the Northern Hemisphere on Friday.
>>
>>19559402
So that's the IDEAL but I guess we need to coordinate a bit.
>>
File: 1486595628726.png (913KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486595628726.png
913KB, 680x680px
>>19559370
The details I've read about Capricorns seem to be very accurate to my profile. Though, I am poor at networking and making connections to individuals.
>tfw to inteligent to have friends
Are Capricorns autists when it comes to making friends?
>>19559402
What's this Equilibrium/Equinox you guys are talking about? A mass meditation or something?
>>
Only a year late but hey.
>>
>>19559438
Friday night seems close enough to me.

>>19559461
thassa good torso. minus 10 points for fake blood. fun fact: leo rules the thorax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKhrQhdxjI8
>>
File: 1502758283978.gif (1MB, 332x311px) Image search: [Google]
1502758283978.gif
1MB, 332x311px
>>19559461
Nice
>>
>>19558960
>This.
>Universal Brotherhood; he was head at the time.
now heck do you figure?
>>
>>19558520
Saved.
>>
>>19556638
A lot of us get precognitive dreams. Magic always appears as coincidence, in the form of "synchronicity".
>>
>>19552840
Thumbs up! Clears much and maybe should shortened this little bit to make it a sticky for every OMG thread.
>>
>>19560207
maybe also a faq with is bardon hermetic and stuff
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.