[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Train to Busan is a fucking fantastic zombie movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: hero_Train-to-Busan-2016.jpg (117KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
hero_Train-to-Busan-2016.jpg
117KB, 1200x500px
Train to Busan is a fucking fantastic zombie movie.
>>
Is it in Engrish?
>>
This shouldn't be a thread.
>>
>>19552195
It's in Korean with English subtitles.
>>19552209
Oh, sorry. I hope I didn't bump some shitty conspiracy theory or "how i summon scubus" off the board with my thread about a horror movie.
>>
>>19552232
Lolz but we need them to touch our peens! If you bump those threads my peen will forever be untouched... except by daddy
>>
>>19552232
Tell me about the movie my dude, what makes it good?
I recently saw the live action movie of I am A Hero and it was alright.
>>
>>19552192
Definitely one the best, if not THE best zombie movie of all time.

>>19552588
>what makes it good?
Imagine being stuck on a moving train with 100 zombies. Wat do?

That's enough. I hate spoilers.
>>
>>19552192
Yep.
>>
>>19552232
>Oh, sorry. I hope I didn't bump some shitty conspiracy theory or "how i summon scubus" off the board with my thread about a horror movie.

Your thread is worse than 'how do i summon suckubus'. They're both examples of lazy thread making, but the first is at least tentatively paranormal.
>>
it was fuggn laaaaaaaaame

a real snoozer

im tellin ya

its all baloney
>>
File: 1444994241452.png (69KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1444994241452.png
69KB, 618x618px
>>19552605
>Definitely one the best, if not THE best zombie movie of all time.
>>
>>19552192
>movie thread
>not /x/
>>>/tv/
>>
>>19552192
This belongs on /tv/ not /x/
>>
>>19552749
Name a better one.

inb4 Romero (I'll admit Dawn of the Dead is goat but the rest are shit. btw if you say 28 days/weeks later ima slap you)
>>
>>19552702
Stop, just leave this thread dude, no one gives a fuck about you and your opinion
>>
>>19552192
It was awesome.
>>
>>19552868
Who the fuck are you to boss around? Get a grip, kid. You're as irrelevant as anyone here.
>>
It had one of the saddest endings ever in film. Easily better than any other zombie film (zombie films are all garbage btw, except like 3 others)
>>
>>19552861
even Fido is a better zombie movie than train to shitsan
>>
>>19552192
Agreed
>>
>>19552992
>dat ending
I didn't think [SPOILER] that the woman and girl were gonna make it when the sniper spotted them. Usually Korean films have a very bad ending, it's why I love them.

You just KNOW in the US remake everyone will survive and live happily ever after. (yes the US are planning a remake)
>>
>>19552605
>imagine being stuck on a moving train with 100 zombies

Got bored about 4 words into that sentence
>>
It was the 2016 MOTY too. Never in a million years would I think a zombie film could hold that title but they pulled it off
>>
>>19553024
You might have adhd or autism. Have you been checked?
>>
>>19553012
A US remake would somehow create a hacky scenario where the father comes across his daughter and the pregnant woman again as a zombie and they'd have to kill him or some shit
>>
>>19553064
kek yup. or the dad would grab the girl and then resist eating her because muh love is so strong it overpowers the zombie virus.
>>
>>19553012
>US planning remake
>The movie just came out like fucking yesterday

pls nuke hollywood already
>>
>>19552192
Zombie movies are shit but this one is a kino
>>
>>19553105
Already signed and paid for

variety.com/2016/film/asia/train-to-busan-english-remake-gaumont-1201933494/

Probably starring Ben Affleck or some shit
>>
>>19553116
>Kino
--->reddit
>>
>>19553134
>reddit
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
>>19553134
kek

Give him a break. /tv/ has fucking memed that word for so long it's almost acceptable.

Pepe was plebbit, too. Don't forget.
>>
Dogshit
>>
>>19552588
Father-daughter dynamics, beautiful cinematography, a villain you hate and then somehow feel just the slightest bit sorry for, an adorable girl who insists on caring about and being kind to others even in the midst of absolute terror. All on a train moving at about 100 mph with some of the most intense fast-zombies ever.
>>19552702
>we can only talk about paranormal shit that at least some people believe is real, not about fiction movies that focus on paranormal shit
That's stupid.
>>19552749
I don't think it's the best one ever but it's the best one in years by far, and a breath of fresh air in a lot of ways.
>>19552755
>>19552848
Fine, then any discussion of occult texts or horror writing belongs on /lit/.
>>
Just finished watching it
Had a solid beginning, but the mid-end had a lot of contrived shit to create conflict
>No one has seen how/why people get zombified, suddenly they know 1 bite = infected when it's convenient to do so. No one was worried about infected before that point even though it was easily possible for it to have occur ( rip best boy )
>Fat fuck throws girl through door as a distraction instead of just closing the door, precedent has already been set that it's not THAT difficult to do. I know he is supposed to be evil but he doesn't even try to close the door after throwing a distraction wtf ( least a beta nigga got some head at the end )
>Arm lock has already been shown to work, protag puts his hand in the zombie mouth to stop it from biting anyways
Really had a solid beginning, but still not the "how real people would act in zombie apocalypse" movie that has yet to be done yet.
>>
I liked it. But the ending was retarded, at least the death of the main guy, he could've done anything to fight one chubby zombie without getting bitten.

Also the buff guy was boss, i was sad he died.
>>
File: ZPJPWJu.png (1MB, 1440x792px) Image search: [Google]
ZPJPWJu.png
1MB, 1440x792px
>be zombie
>see this
wat do?
>>
File: IMG_0364.jpg (44KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.jpg
44KB, 600x678px
>>19553666
>>
>>19553693
Damn right.
>>
>>19553012
>You just KNOW in the US remake everyone will survive and live happily ever after.

Western horror movies tend to have bad endings.
>>
Ok, Shan.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.