[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant stop dreaming of my HS crush? How do I get her back /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

I cant stop dreaming of my HS crush? How do I get her back /x/?
>>
understand then accept the possibility (most likely fact) that she does not remind herself of you and she is enjoying herself with other guys who bust inside her tummy with 0 specialized desire towards you which reflects the horror when it represents the truth that you care about someone so much they occupy your time and energy while missing and thinking of them AT THE SAME TIME they are having a thrilling ride at the presence of joy of a different man.
>>
File: 1446165016778.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1446165016778.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>19551466
This kill me. I thought she was perfection. Why didn't she ever notice me? I tried talking with her on so many occasions. I know all these facts yet I can't erase her from.my head.
>>
>>19551466
She really fucked you up, huh? Did she cheat/leave you for someone else?

You know who.
>>
>>19551445
Look man, I did the same thing for years. Thought we were gonna get married and all that shit, before she dumped me.

Your best chance, is to become very successful in life and image, start working out, look good and get a good job. In 3-5 years, you will not care about her most likely, but if you do you will be able to get her back if youre not a total loser, dwelling on the past like I did for a decade. Move on bro.

T. 32 y.o. loser that never got her back
>>
>>19551493
your only options are KYS or bang other people's highschool dream girls
>>
>>19551493
the reason why you initially assumed she was as you all thought, "perfection", is due to many factors working together to create what is actually false and i will explain why it is truly false. firstly you saw something you wanted, fair enough, next you began to assume characteristics (truths) you automatically generate about what YOU SEE INSIDE YOURSELF as perfection and, this is where we all fail, you believed that in reality she ticked the boxes of your created presumptions of what you like to want in someone; its just that she definitely failed to meet all those criteria leaving her invalid as someone who is actually, in reality, what you thought they were.
this really is a case of delusion and its about understanding truth and then moving on.
i never believed it when it happened to me, but humans are so simple and easy that you actually will find another fantasy to ruin your life with later. just remember they never were who you created them to reflect in your delusions/beliefs.
>>
The ONLY reason a girl will leave you is if:
a) You weren't fucking her right.
or
b) You were a real asshole.
Pick one and deal with it. If you're a nice guy then sorry to say but you're shit in bed.

Source: I'm a grill.
>>
>>19551514
youre a thot if you say
nice guy but shit sex
unless you say in context; nice guy because he is meek and too shy because he is actually "weak" type of 'nice', which is adaptation of weakness/noshowofbravado.

shit sex can be rough high velocity stimulation but with absolutely 0 adoring elements and intimacy.
if you dont have real love it is a sad excuse for a friendly flirt and fuck
>>
>>19551590
If your girl doesn't orgasm during sex then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>19551445
>I cant stop dreaming of my HS crush?
There's a reason.

>How do I get her back /x/?
Believe it first, in order to see it.

When you meditate, breathe positive Love energy in and exhale negative energy until you can feel a warm ball of light in the area two inches below your belly button. Visualize two appendages of this energy moving out of that point in your abdomen through space, until it touches her. Visualize these energetic appendages rubbing her gently, feel them as they caress her lovingly, and send thoughts of pure love. See the image of your face in her mind's eye.
>>
Remote seduction
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?board=23.0
Here's SPECIFICALLY what you came for op

Now fuck off
>>
>>19551445
Just throwing this out there but you could abduct her. Do some prep work prior though like building a sex dungeon.
>>
>>19551709
>When you meditate,
*rolls my eyes*

>>19551445
OP, if you really want her follow these instructions:
1, Get a haircut. Something stylish.
2, Buy some snazzy garms and footwear
3, Have a shower
4, Brush your teeth
5, Splash on some nice aftershave (not too much)
6, GO GET HER!!!!

Be confident. Be funny. Be nervous. Be yourself. Don't be a douchebag. Just say hi, ask for her number, and run away. You can do the rest from the comfort of your own bedroom. (dl whatsapp if you haven't already)

If that doesn't work then, hey, fuck her you tried your best. Move on. She ain't interested. There are plenty of girls who'll want you if you followed the instructions.

All a girl wants is someone goodlooking, smart, and sexy. It's no big secret.
>>
>>19551445
A few years ago I asked a girl out, she said yes. During one of our first conversations she asked.. "what took you so long? I thought you'd never ask. I thought you didn't like me".

Chances are OP, she likes you but you've never made a move. She'll be as nervous as you are to make the first move. Just stop being a pussy and ask for her number. What's the worst that can happen? She says no? So what. At least you tried.

Man up, do this >>19551748 , and go for it.
>>
>>19551445
Get off the internet tony she doesn't like you
>>
>>19551445
Your Hearthstone crush?
>>
Your first love is your true love. She is thinking about you.
>>
>>19553247
ThePleasureIsMine.webm
>>
My first love was a girl I met when I was 9. I think about her everyday. She is my true love. I will never love anyone the way I love her. But if you love her, you have to let her go. And if she loves you, she'll come back to you.
>>
>>19551445
heartbreak is a process, bro. you'll get over her, just get your mind right.

you have to choose to let her go, know that if she calls you tomorrow and says she wants you back, you are going to reject her.

the relationship is over, and you need to accept that. really know it, in your soul. its done, and nothing you can do, and more importantly nothing SHE can do, will bring it back. choose to be done with this part of your life, no matter what.

it'll get easier.
>>
>>19553255
No no she is not please stop fueling him. He literally abandons things then tries to make amends for it.
>>
It's not over. Find her and tell her you never forgot about her and you love her, or you will regret it for the rest of your life. Don't listen to these guys who say to move on. You will never be able to move on, no matter how beautiful of a girl you find. Your first love is your true love.
>>
Why the fuck is this garbage on /x/?
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/

And finally, into the
>>>/trash/
this OP goes.
>>
Don't give up on love. Please don't give up on love.
>>
>>19553327
better than tulpa threads. at least it's a logical discussion.
>>
>>19553277
>>19553319
this is terrible advice. its possible to be in love with more than one person, even more than one at the same time. there's nothing magical about your first love, that's not how anything in life works.

both of you need to get over these girls; she's gone and you need to accept it. you'll never be able to truly love anyone if you're always hoping in the back of your mind that someday you'll pick up the phone and hear her voice.

relationships end; deep, true love exists but it is not necessarily permanent. get over the people that are no longer in your life. stop wanting them, stop hoping for them. it'll hurt, but you'll heal, and you'll be free.
>>
>>19551445
You shouldn't have killed her
>>
>>19553351
So it's better to completely give up and settle for someone you don't truly love. Shut up.
>>
>>19553359
not what i said, you don't have to settle for anything.

it is possible to be completely, totally, heart bustingly in love with more than one person. losing someone you love doesn't mean you'll never love again.

you'll only have to settle if you keep pining after this other person. if you convince yourself that no one else will ever make you happy, then no one else ever will. accept that it's over, and when you've healed from the heartache, you'll be able to find, and truly love, someone new.
>>
I'll never love anyone else. If I can't be with her, then I want to DIE!!!
>>
>>19553359
>>19553425

You say you've been in the military in one thread and that you're tough and strong, then act like a complete faggot ITT.

Hmmmmmmm..........
>>
>>19553433
I was in the military, but I'm not tough and strong. I'm a weakling.
>>
No normal girl ever allowed me to hear her voice. No normal girl ever showed up in my dreams. No normal girl ever showed me mental images. No normal girl ever made my heart feel the way she did.
>>
>>19553425
that's not healthy man, and its not true.

do you know what "re-marriage" is? are you telling me my uncle, who is 55 and getting married this december, doesn't truly love his fiancee?

or are you telling me he didn't truly love my aunt, who he was married to for 12 years and had three kids with?

love isn't a one time thing, you don't get just one shot at it. its like saying a parent doesn't love their other children because they couldn't possibly love anyone the same way they do their first baby.

you CAN move on, you CAN be happy, you CAN fall in love with someone else. you just choose not to, because you're obsessed with this other girl.

accept that its over, or you'll spend your life miserable and alone. its hard to grieve a relationship when you think it might still live. its done, shes gone, know it and choose that it is true.
>>
>>19553495
When I find a girl who gave me the same connection she did, I'll love her.
>>
>>19553506
that's illogical, its like waiting to find the perfect job before quitting your current one. you're not going to know how awesome a job is until you've actually being doing it for a while.

you're not going to be able to form a connection with someone new until you accept that your old relationship is dead. focus on letting her go first, accept the loss, experience the heartbreak, heal from it.

then think about someone new.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.