[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 115

File: 379075432678075465.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
379075432678075465.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19536845
>>
trading.
>>
Will my plans for the future pay off or should I focus on the present for the time being? Additionally if I start my plans now should I expect results in one year, five years, or ten years? Am I capable of more than I know or is my assessment of my skill and ability accurate?
>>
Air query
What does life still has in store for my old woman?
Thanks in advance
>>
Will I ever see KP again?
>>
I'm divided between two choices in my life which will definitely change my future career.

My question is,
What will my preferred choice have in store for me?

Vague answers are accapted.
>>
Trading
>>
File: RA2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RA2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19540952

I Ching: Hexagram 62 - Changing Lines 1, 2
>>
>>19541034

query?
>>
>>19541044
Anything about my next bf
>>
>>19541047

same but gf

starting
>>
>>19541042
Well maybe google can help me with interpretation, thanks anon!
>>
>>19541050
The Tower
Ace of Wands
Two of Pentacles
Seven of Wands reversed

She is going to be a bit on the taller end but that doesn't mean you won't feel some great attraction to her. She will be both physically and emotionally attractive to you because of how much warmth and positivity radiates from her. She is succesful career wise but will find some balance between you and work because of how much you intrigue her as a person. She will also be a bit explosive in personality and have a huge temper that you will have to keep down which is the ocnsequence of being with someone like this with so much spark to her. Think a lot of emotional outbursts due to her being untreated bipolar but with that untreated bipolar comes a lot of awesomeness
>>
Trading
Is it just paranoia?
>>
i think i'm in a rut. i currently live w my mom and stepdad. i'm 25, i work a substitute job and having trouble deciding on a second job, or even finding the motivation to find one... i'm currently on medication to hush heavy, negative thoughts and suicidal ideation, and honestly, i've been kind of clear-headed. i still have random thoughts about bad stuff about the past, but i haven't reacted negatively and/or uncontrollably.
because of that, i'm kind of confused... i'm not sure what's good for ke anymore, i'm so use to years of neglecting myself in a multitude of ways. i'm not sure what to do right now, and i've been neglecting my own therapy, too... i feel like a bell end.
>>
>>19541077
yes, rooted in immaturity and delusion but someone else is feeding the information to you to make you think this way so it is not all on your end. distance yourself from that person but the damage is already done. however if you want things to improve you must point out your fears to your self and clarify how they have no basis in reality or the paranoia will continue to grow..

What does A think of SM?
>>
Air query
What do people think of me as? a single card draw would be nice
>>
>>19541091
What cards did you get?
>>
>>19541104
page of cups, knight of swords, the fool
>>
>>19541047

>Personality:World (R), Four of Cups
>Career: Eight of Pebtacles, Justice
>Appearance: Eight of Cups, Three of Swords
>Current Relationship: Temperance, Fool
>How does she meets him: High Priestess (R), Ten of Pentacles (R)

He is going to look younger than what he is, might have some scars or tatoos. Apparently you do not know him yet and if you do you two are out of contact but in good terms. Money wise he is ok, sorta working to reach a goal at the momment.

He is going to be a very layback, a little bit of an old-school guy as well but perhaps a bit wearied by diferent situations in his life. Might have little time to spend on you at first.

You will meet him and not really form a solid idea of the guy. It might be that you two do not talk or connect at first, like he will be there but not for you, the first time you see each other each will be to its own

Thank you for the trade
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-12-32-04.png (208KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-12-32-04.png
208KB, 480x800px
Would someone be so kind as to tell me what my natal chart means? I'm very interested to know what it says, thanks In advance!
>>
>>19541113
>page of cups, knight of swords, the fool
Very interesting interpretation anon.

>What does A think of SM?
The emperor, 4 of swords rev, king of wands rev.

They don't really think very good things about this person they see SM as someone who is impulsive overbearing and irresponsible. There is no camaraderie with these two people
>>
File: RA3.jpg (63KB, 673x353px) Image search: [Google]
RA3.jpg
63KB, 673x353px
>>19541084

I Ching: Hexagram 22 - Changing Lines 4, 6

Interpretation: Stop dwelling on the past, stop dreaming of the future, live in the now. Drop the pretense and expectations and flow with life instead of thrashing about like an agry child throwing a tantrum expecting others to fix your reality for you because the world does not conform to your idealized version. You are a microscopic cog, accept this and be graceful in your thoughts, words, and actions. See the beauty in what is, rather than dwell on the ugly.
>>
>>19541143
i don't see it that way
it's not a person it's a thing, does that change it?
>>
Why the heck am I so anxious and how can I fix it?
>>
trading.
>>
>>19541190
What is up Jimbo?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_craig.60466.33853.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_craig.60466.33853.gif
50KB, 670x471px
A /div/ reading would be appreciated.
I can do my own, just curious what someone can see.
>>
>>19541191
The sun, your query? ;)
>>
>>19541202
Huehue
I'm feeling about school and stuff.
Will I be ok?
Is there anything to be wary about?

>And yours beloved?
>>
>>19541211
*Anxious
Fuc
Hahaha!
>>
>>19541159

Queen of swords (reversed), 6 of pentacles, 10 of swords (reversed), 5 of pentacles, 4 of cups (reversed)

Your first two cards indicate a situation of stagnation, a feeling of being used to a state of suffering that is allowed to continue by conflicting feelings of gratification, most likely economic. Your anxiety might be the knowledge that this stability is a lie, and you have reason to believe this won’t last for long. Perhaps you know that your career might be bringing you only a temporary prosperity, and it’s not enough to pull you out of the suffering you’ve endured or even last in the long run. The cups indicate a need to try something different to give yourself new opportunities and perspectives. Try to meet someone new, or go somewhere you’ve never been before. Embrace a new hobby or take a risk you’ve been wanting to take, but have been too afraid to.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19541211
>>19541211
Judgment, Three of Pentacles Reversed, Five of Wands, The Fool

I don't want to worry you and this is very minor but on this path you are currently walking there is going to be some conflict with the people you work with. This could be in reference to the dreaded group work where you are stuck with a group who does not cooperate with you or makes you do all the work. When this situation comes up you have to let the teacher know or just avoid this route in general and not have to deal with having a shitty group. Sometimes our friends are not the best people to work with and it's better to find someone who you have your values more align with to work with.

What feelings does C feel about me?
>>
>>19541227
Sup
>>
>>19541231
I'm wondering if I should spend the week in Québec City
>>
>>19541245
Pendulum gives a slight yes.

How was my letter received
>>
>>19541230
I see thank you!
>What feelings does C feel about me?
Heck....
I don't see any romanticfeeling here. Instead money seems to come up..
>the chariot, X of swords rev, knight of swordsrev
Heck! This isn't good anon. Did you guys have some sort of argument? Or just some explosive shit happen?
This person has no regard for you anon...
>>
>>19541275
I guess we could say the latter. He really doesnt care at all?
>>
>>19541084
Middle: Queen of Wands, 4 of Pentacles, 7 of Cups
Bottom Left: The Magician (R), Tower, The Chariot (R)
Bottom Right: 10 of Swords (R), The Emperor, Queen of Pentacles (R)
Top Left: Hermit (R), 8 of Wands (R), The Sun
Top Right: 4 of Wands (R), King of Cups, Ace of Pentacles (R)

(Golden Dawn spread)

You _are_ stuck in a rut. You seem to be approaching your situation in a rather stubborn manner: you're trying to make breakthroughs through your Will alone, hoping that this will shatter the emotional and physical issues that you have. In another sense, you're trying to make the best of what you have by just moving forward and disregarding the most important aspect of yourself: how you truly feel. I don't think this is a bad thing, because sometimes we really just have to move forward and not think or feel. But in your case, there's some adjustments you have to make.

There's some hint of abuse in here you're trying to get through, signified by the Emperor upright surrounding the reversed 10 of Swords and Queen of Pentacles. It's quite peculiar given the rest of this spread, but if you are indeed dealing with an authoritative figure in your life that you can't seem to get rid of (in past or present), this spread is telling you that you're already headed in the correct direction.

[1/2]
>>
>>19541084
>>19541319
However, there's a volatile feeling to how you currently think. I can see you're trying to control this already, and the only thing really getting in your way is how you feel: defeated and scattered. The volatility is something you need to keep in check, because if it continues, the worst that can happen is your thoughts manifesting itself, leading to an ugly outcome you do not want. Keep in mind that the same approach you have when it comes to self-control is also destroying you in ways you can't see. Try to widen your perspective and think outwards, you seem to have quite the tunnel vision in regards to your Self.

There's a lot that can go wrong in here, like a field of landmines, but if you keep your head up and just look forward to the next immediate step you have to take, you will be good.

I hope this has been of help, good luck.

[2/2]
>>
Air question ... I hope someone can read it

She wants to speak after a huge fight.... What does she wants now?
>>
>>19541333
She wants to bring up the past some more so she can fight with you some more. Women, Amirite?
>>
>>19541262
Hexagram 3 - Difficult Beginnings - line 6

At first it always rough and confusing you gotta sort shit out to make sense of it. Line 6 is when it's too hard and you give up.
>>
>>19541352

Yes... after that fight she blocked me and said that I would never look for her again ... I left her and now she texted me saying that something is missing and want to talk. An advice of future reading could be useful.
>>
Question for anyone willing to answer:
I'm stuck in a rut right now and don't know what to do to make it better.
>>
>>19541368
Sounds like a toxic person imo, someone who knows how to manipulate your feelings/wants/needs...etc. Toxic people suck btw.
>>
>>19541376

I don't want to make this a therapy thread... so yes... I know she's toxic AF. Just I want to know what to expect and be prepared because I said yes, we will talk in a couple of days
>>
>>19541384
I understand. If you go knowing what you will expect, it might be helpful. If you start getting bad vibes, that's your sign you shouldn't be there.
>>
>>19541392

And now I'm here waiting for some oracle advice. Hope someone can do it, I've obtained great and accurate readings of some people here.
>>
Could demonic oppression be the reason or part of the reason for my depression and lack of motivation? If so what can i do about it?
>>
>>19541373
> 8 of pentacles Hard work, focused efforts, laying the groundwork
> Strenght Courage, subtle power, integration of animal self
> The hanged man Surrender, new perspective, enlightenment

Put your shit together anon. Do some heavy ass work to overcome this issue but at the same time you need to learn to surrender, let the things flow before. You need to learn to swim with the stream.
>>
Anyone on here able to do a reading on my past? More specifically, are you able to tell me anything about my life at the age of 17?
>>
>>19541408
>Could demonic oppression be the reason or part of the reason for my depression and lack of motivation? If so what can i do about it?

>King of wands Career focused, mature, passionate
>10 of swords feeling defeated, self sabotage
>2 of wands Contemplation, assessing ones life direction

Kek /x/ no man its just you. You feel defeated as fuck, maybe someone betrayed you and right now youre completely out of focus you have no direction in life and you don't know what to do. So the cards are telling you. Don't be a pussy bitch ass nigga and FOCUS you have the power and the will to do whatever you want. But you need to know to where you want to go before reaching that place.
>>
>>19541408
I second this....yet, I don't know what to do about it.
>>
Willing to do a reading, just give me your gender, age and a question.
>>
>>19541431
>>19541408
This is just an excuse for me to say this

Fuck this life. Fuck all of it. Im tired of living like this
>>
>>19541433
female
love read
>>
>>19541411
I think that's my main problem. going with the flow has always been hard for me. thanks though, will do that.
>>
>>19541433
Male, 31
Im just paranoic or that shit really happened?
>>
>>19541433
Male, 23

Should I eventually move out, or should I completely forget about that?
>>
>>19541373
>>19541411

Dang I just typed this up after getting a similar result.

7 of swords (reversed), knight of cups, page of pentacles, knight of pentacles, 6 of wands (reversed)

Have you suffered some recent betrayal? Indications are that, however mild it seemed on the surface, it affected you deeply. It isn’t something that can be rectified with the person or circumstance that put you in this rut, but fortunately both pentacles suggest a good near future by putting yourself as much into your work as possible, spending time with co-workers and other busy folk and as little time as you can focusing inward. Alternatively, the wands suggest that dwelling on your past and those who may have hurt you will end in disaster. Forgiveness would also be wise, though it need not be stated. Only felt in your heart, so that you can move on to the things you truly want to accomplish. It will come naturally if you’re able to put yourself into your work, however incrementally. Take it slow at first if you must, but don’t let go of your focus.
>>
>>19541433
>three replies this fast

Are you guys always waiting in the thread or what
>>
>>19541442
Kek we're so such good readers anon.
>>
>>19541435
I thought that too, more than once...and yet, i'm still here. I think of it kinda like a big fuck you to whatever the universe is trying to show me, and show myself that I can still do this.
>>
Trading

What was S reaction when he read the news today?
>>
What does it mean to be of the Fool tarot? Specifically the Number 0 Fool.
>>
>>19541126
Bumping My question so I don't get lost in the post, I still need answers!
>>
>>19541447
To be honest only reason i dont kill myself is because it'd bring shame to the people i leave behind, and all those retarded sons of bitches would be able to talk so much shit behind my back on my funeral and such

I dont even know why am i feeling this bad rgiht now
>>
>>19541452
> 3 of swords heartbreak, betrayal
> 8 of wands Speed, things manifesting quickly
> 10 of pentacles Financial success, strong business relationships

That new hits him fast and bad like a heart broking new but he overcome that feeling really quick.

Context please i want to know now kek
My query is
She was unfaithful to me? Or im just paranoic?
>>
>>19541442
I dunno if this counts as a betrayal, but someone close to me committed suicide awhile back wrote a lengthy note and basically threw their feelings at me. I was also the one to find them...wrecked me for awhile, but then that's what these situations do to people.

Thanks though, to the both of you anons, will do.
>>
>>19541436
>The Lovers, reversed
>Five of pentacles, upturned
>Nine of swords, upturned

Right now you're a bit lost, perhaps due to previous problems in your past, which may or may not be related to a relationship. Your possible love life will be stunted by your own personal doubts and insecurities.

>>19541438
>The Devil, reversed
>Five of pentacles, upturned
>The Hierophant, reversed

It looks to me like it did happen, yes, and it has, or will have, some kind of effect on your life.
>>
>>19541468
Dude, you keep asking that and have been told no every single time
>>
>>19541459
This page has a good and free natal chart reading.

> http://www.astrowin.org/scripts/natal_chart_pdf.php?a=5
> http://www.astrowin.org/scripts/natal_chart.php?a=4
>>
>>19541468
Page of Swords
Two of Wands
Knight of Wands
You paranoid my friend.
>>
>>19541443

They are. There are people who literally do nothing but sit here day in and day out to flood requests that they don't care about the answer to get the remotest shred of attention to hide from the emptiness of their existence and their laziness at changing it.
>>
>>19541443
Welcome to /div/ man, I hope you enjoy your stay <3

Don't burn yourself out too much
>>
>>19541465
That's a good reason alone. Maybe try focusing on something that you like. It'll be hard a first, but getting you to a place where you want to be will give you something to hold onto.
>>
>>19541476
I know. Thats terrible but I don't fucking know why i cant get that shit out of my mind. And the more i think the more i saw fucking signals everywhere!
>>
>>19541485
Well that's not quite accurate. They just wanna know what they're next bf will look like :^)
>>
>>19541490
Fucking ask her face to face and look at her eyes while doing it
This kind of mentality really is cancer and it's only making you get bad energy. Jesus christ man
>>
>>19541439
>Four of swords, upright
>The Tower, upright
>

It looks to me that you have led a fairly comfortable life, but something has happened recently to make you ask this question. It also seems to suggest that your social life isn't as prosperous as it once was, so to regain that life, you should move out.
>>
>>19541491

Maybe you should be asking about yourself and your own insecurities instead of asking about her.

You're the only person you can have real control over, anon.
>>
>>19541433
Female
Love reading.
>>
>>19541501
Thank you so much for the reading! You're right about things, but you know, it isn't that easy to move.
>>
Trading, should I keep waiting or look elsewhere?
>>
>>19541433
Just so you know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBMXHCNC4Rw
>>
>>19541520
> Wheel of fortune Cycles, change, ups and downs
> 10 of swords feeling defeated, self sabotage
> King of wands Career focused, mature, passionate

Look elsewhere anon asap if you keep waiting the things are not gonna improve. Deep down you know the best to thing to do.
My query is
Why my energy swings that much?
>>
>>19541511
>Ten of chalices, upright
>Ace of pentacles, upright
>The Moon, reversed

You appear to have some kind of self doubt and fears that are holding you back. Confront those, and you could end up in a happy, stable relationship with someone who means the world to you.
>>
>>19541433
Female
I think a friend needs me but is afraid to reach out. Don't know if I should allow him to take his time or reach out myself. What should I do?
>>
>>19541433
female
whats my future with g?
>>
>>19541433
Male
What does she feel about me?
>>
Trading

I want a second opinion on wether or not I should go to Québec city, more specifically what should I do there?
>>
>>19541433
Female
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19541433
Male 21.
gf soon?
>>
>>19541560
I can throw you a quick ES if you like man.
>name
>gender and description
>colour shape combo
>>
>>19541584
Dré
Male, long haired, goatie, wears black, shy and funny at times
orange triangle
>>
>>19541584
your Es are inaccurate.
>>
>>19541433
Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

19/ female
>>
>>19541603
how u know?
>>
>>19541632

Some of us are actual wizards and know our assholes from our elbows.
>>
>>19541590
Had a look at your path first, and yea I'd definitely say go. A very nice, if a little shaky path from what I can see; not bad shaky but sorta "give things a good stir" sort of shaky. There also seems to be an energy that is kinda...it's weird like it's waiting for something but not you. Like a pit stop energy? Something you'll have a good experience with and walk away better from.

Vision then. I was in a crowd of people, and finding myself suffocating; almost literally. I broke away and found myself in front of a giant building, huge and full of importance. And yet it was empty. I wander inside looking for reprieve from the crowds. I wandered through this building, and with every room a new scene hit me; books, coffee shop, history, paintings...it was as if someone took all the major cultural niches and crammed them into one place. And yet flowing from one to the other came natural, and I indulged in every room and brought a piece of it with me to the next.

Go to Quebec City for the history and culture. Don't go searching for people, that'll just leave you feeling drained and overwhelmed. You'll find people in the process of finding yourself in this city. Feels like it'll bring some mix of RnR and expanding of one's worldview. Nothing major, just a "experiences that'll stick with you" sort of trip.
>>
>>19541603
Sorry to hear that man, I've only had good feedback on them. If I gave you one and fucked it up let me know please; only way I can get better.
>>
>>19541642
Are you going to do more, mate?
>>
>>19541645
Why would I say that if you didn't mislead me severeal times?
>>
File: 1498362719483.jpg (13KB, 228x264px) Image search: [Google]
1498362719483.jpg
13KB, 228x264px
>>19541641
> Some of us are actual wizards
kek. Come on man we're on /x/ but put your shit together.
>>
>>19541433
>Hanged Man, reverse
>The Emperor, reverse
>The Sun, reverse

Whatever your friend is going through, you may just feel it's best to leave him and that it'll resolve itself. However, this situation appears to be having such an impact on you that it's affecting your own life. You should reach out to him, but beware that there will be obstacles that you will inevitably face.

>>19541553
>Sun, upright
>World, reverse
>Two of chalices, reverse

You and G are too content and complacent with where you both are regarding each other right now. This could lead to a breakdown in your relationship, that you could not be willing to take it further.

>>19541559
>Five of pentacles, upright
>King of wands, reversed
>The Stars, upright

It appears so, but I'm getting the impression that she feels nervous and perhaps even intimidated around you.

>>19541568
>Temperance, reversed
>Hierophant, reversed
>Death, reversed

He feels frustration in regard to you. I'm not sure what this means, but it could be that he is wondering the same about you and not getting any answers.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_084822_HDR.jpg (4MB, 3000x5333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_084822_HDR.jpg
4MB, 3000x5333px
Any reading would be appreciated, trying to put my nerves at ease.. what does she feel towards me?
>>
>>19541552
Sorry, first reply here:

>>19541664

Should be for this post.
>>
>>19541536
Sorry about the delay, I will start reading yours.
>>
>>19541433

>male, 27

this query:
>>19541333
>>
>>19541674
Dont worry anon. Thanks!
>>
File: tFjn495z.jpg (32KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
tFjn495z.jpg
32KB, 333x333px
What can I do, to improve my current situation?
>>
>>19541433
female
Does he have romantic feelings towards me?
>>
>>19541536
There is something you really want, however you have some sort of moral dilemma, this is because you believe that you should not really consider the way you could approach the solution to this problem, in summary, the best way to prevent this mood swings is to actually understand why you have an issue with this approach you could ultimately take, accept it as something valid and soon enough you will be able to overcome this.
>>
>>19541642
thanks, I guess I'll just go there for the sake of being elsewhere than on my chair in my mom's basement.
>>
>>19541664
>I'm getting the impression that she feels nervous and perhaps even intimidated around you.

In a bad way?
>>
>>19541649
I could maybe squeeze in 1 or 2 more. At work right now on break.
>>19541661
I don't know anon, I mean if you've got links to the readings on 4plebs I'd love to get your opinion on the reading and how I messed it up. I mean I can't think off the top of my head any overtly negative feedback, so please help me out here man.
>>19541703
Hey, a change of scenery something something holiday? If nothing else it'll give you an appreciation of culture. Hit up a museum too, that's what the building felt like.
>>
>>19541664
>>19541669
Can't imagine what those obstacles will be, but I just want him to be well. Thank you for the reading
>>
>>19541584
spitlord
female sad and gray
is this issue of mine going to fade away?
>>
>>19541742
How ugly are you femanon?
>>
>>19541754
very, but that's unrelated
>>
>>19541742
Colour shape combo?
Also generic description of self helps a lot but not needed.
>>
>>19541728
whatever
male, average height, broad shoulders, glasses, dark hair
blue lotus

Can you tell me if I'm successfully breaking down the pyramid? or I don't know, jsut if I'm making any progress.

Thank you so much!
>>
>>19541763
sorry, gray orb
caucasian female, overweight, stern face
>>
>>19541433
Female
Am I on the right path?
>>
>>19541661
Do you understand the meaning of the word feedback?
It's almost as if a lot of the querents here have a hole in lieu of that portion of their vocabulary.
>>
Will anyone do a ready for me please?
I'm really upset because I just had a major fight with my mathematics tutor.
He literally sat there and accused me a lying because I got upset with him teasing me about my stutter. First he makes fun of me, like sometimes he will actually mock me by doing an impression of my stutter, and he thinks it's all good fun. Other times during my stutter he will actually TELL ME TO STOP AS IF I COULD ACTYALLY STOP STUTTERING RIGHT THERE IN THAT FUCKING MOMENT and then he'll proceed to tell me that all my doctors are quacks and my stuttering is actually just because I'm really smart and hyperactive (which any other time he'll claim doesn't exist), and while I'm not calling myself dumb, it's not the result of hyperactivity. I've been to speech therapy and it's something I've been able to curve but not stop completely. I may stutter for the rest of my life but who the fuck cards anyways? Well he's sitting here telling me that I can't be a professional in my field and stutter because no one will respect me. I'm trying to explain that when I'm stuttering I can't just stop and it's not something I can completely resist (though I do try to stop it when I can feel it happening) and it's not the result of an overactive mind, because I can have a complete thought in my head that I want to say and I'll STILL stutter, but apparently that's not enough to convince him. Anyways, he accused me of lying when I tell him he teases me when I stutter and that I'm lying about it being an issue because according to him you have to be epileptic to stutter (which I'm not) and he's trying to compare me to HIS FRIENDS THAT STUTTER
>"well MY friends..."
>tfw assholes always have a friends going through the same thing
Anyways, he basically told me I'm completely unteachable because I said his perception of the origin of my stutter isn't correct, as I've been tested for hyperactivity MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGHOUT MY LIFE, and I do not have ADD or ADHD. Cont....
>>
>>19541821
...cont
After he insulted me multiple times, accused me of lying, and told me my 24 years of personal experience with my illness is based off of, "bullshit," I've been fed, he told me to leave and never come back.

tl;dr I'm buttblasted because I'm tired of being teased for a stutter even though I've tried therapy and therapy and I want to know if I'll ever stop stuttering or if people in my profession will think I'm some sort of retard for the way I speak and not give me work because of it.
>>
>>19541825
And your query is?
>>
>>19541837
As stated in the tl;dr, I want to know if I'll ever stop stuttering or if the stutter will prevent me from gainful employment in my field.
>>
>>19541821

I give up my reading for his/hers
>>19541696

I am sorry to hear that anon.
He sounds like a total dickface.

Please someone give her a reading.

This is quite juicy.
>>
>>19541844
Ty anon. I'm literally in fucking tears. Totally looks fucked when some 50 year old guy is teasing and yelling at a 20-something year old woman for a stutter she can't help. But anyways, I'm pissed. I'm typing like a tard because I'm so upset.
>>
File: burdy.png (39KB, 322x308px) Image search: [Google]
burdy.png
39KB, 322x308px
Alright, came here to give readings, but i'm just not feeling right, so instead i'm offering a trade. I'll give a rune reading in exchange for a reading of any kind asides from the tarot.

Please reply if interested, i'm only posting about this because my own abilities aren't enough to bring light upon my situation.
>>
>>19541854
Sup mien friend?
>>
File: 1503796319458.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503796319458.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>19541844
No reading for you tl;dr and you sound retarded.

>>19541696
> Death The end of something, change, the impermeability of all things
> 3 of swords heartbreak, betrayal
> The temperance Balance, moderation, being sensible

Things end for a reason you must see that situation like the beginning of something new. Even when shit hurts like hell everything youre felling is going to make you stronger. You need to be patient and see the goods and the bads things of the issue.
>>
>>19541876
Um, thanks?

Right back at ya. ;)
>>
>>19541771
Sorry darling sudden influx of customers and there seems no end to it. I'll have to give a raincheck on this until it calms down here. My sincerest apologies.
>>
>>19541897
it's alright! :) take your time and thank you for letting me know
>>
>>19541853
Seriously, this man has issues. I would have reported him, or even cussed him out. I hate to see such sweet souls being teased over something that isn't your fault. Don't let him get away with that. People respect those who can defend themselves. I know this might not sound something most people agree with on here, but I will pray for you, right now. I wish I can give you a hug :'( but here is a ***Virtual Hug*** if you ever need to chat or vent, let me know. I am here. Sometimes the people on here can be cunts. But like your tutor, it's only a reflection of what is inside of them. "Hurt people like to hurt others". Don't let them poison you! Some of us on here are actually quite decent human beings. Love ya girl.
>>
File: burdy 2.png (2KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
burdy 2.png
2KB, 268x188px
>>19541864

Its a long story, so i'll sum it up to the best of my ability.

I was called by an entity to a region in southern France, it gave me images of where I needed to go, and told me to come find it. I made the journey when I was 18 years of age, getting to the region, but was confronted by something I wasn't then capable of getting past.

I have to return, and have received signs that I must return soon. I just very much want to know what i'm getting into this time around, what I saw the last time combined with messages i've received makes this task seem very daunting.
>>
>>19541900
I absolutely defended myself and reported him. I'm just self conscious about the stutter because I really thought adulthood would bring a different level of maturity to people (especially someone who has been an adult for nearly 40 years), but I guess we're all wrong sometimes. Now I'm just buttblasted because I know that the stutter may never go away but I'm tired of people pointing it out like, "you know you have a stutter..." Duh, I know. And then him, who will actually sit there and go, "duhduhduhduhduh hahahahahaha" and bump me with his elbow like I'm in on the fucking joke. It has been a year and I'm over it. I've never said a word about it before today and of course I'm the asshole.
>>
>>19541900
Also ty for your kindness.
>>19541876 thinks I'm a retard so maybe the guy wasn't wrong. It's cool. I give up.
>>
>>19541900
>this man has issues
You've never worked in a sales office, have you? What she described is basically the way managers treat you. You haven't had a proper meeting with your manager if you haven't heard "what the fuck is wrong with you," "this shit isn't complicated," "a robot could do a better job than you," "is this a joke," "if you don't get your shit straight, I'm going to send your ass off to work for hourly, where they tell you when you can take a piss," or any number of psychological games that prey on your weaknesses to reinforce your position of inferiority. Perhaps that tutor should be a sales office manager instead.
>>
>>19541941
Look, you're right, maybe he isn't in the right field, but I've got super thick skin and I've been chill about it for an entire year. I finally just said to him, "you know, most people don't even really say anything about it because I don't think most people notice it anymore after my years of speech therapy," right after his statement about me never going to have a job because of it.
>>
>>19541916
I see an image of a beach. The sand is golden and yellow, but it is more of the sand you would see in a desert than you would near a beach. The wind starts to whip it in the air and I can feel it clog my throat. There aren't any people in sight but the water is a clear blue. The wind + sand combo eventually becomes overwhelming and knocks me down unconscious.

You have high hopes for this trip regardless of the tasks faced ahead of you. It will be very daunting and if you are not sufficiently prepared, it's going to knock you down and have severe consequences. What you are getting into is naturally dangerous due to the conditions that surround the area. There are some things you must face that are expected but dangerous all the same. What you are getting yourself into you can be prepared beforehand if you so be it though. Protect yourself adequately and you will go into it and come out safely, not getting knocked down. Otherwise don't.

Tell me about the long term status of "P"
>>
WOAH,

No babe, not even close!
I encourage you to know that there is a purpose for you. A greater one that you may not realize? Have you not thought that perhaps your stutter can be a way you can connect with others? Others who have the same struggles? I believe you can use this opportunity to help those who have the same struggle. You should feel empowered. Maybe find a community with like minded individuals, you need to feel encourage. The world can be a cruel place, but it is also wonderful. I hope in this pain, you can be still grateful that you have the opportunity to even speak. Some do not have that ability...what a blessing you have beautiful child to be given another day of life. I really have a feeling you are meant for greater things. Right now, you are just being discouraged because you are closer than you think. Just let it roll...there is this awesome stand up comedian I love, he uses his stuttering in his stand up... AND IT WORKS for him!!! Let me try to find it... I know right now you are hurt, and that is okay. But you cannot live everyday as a victim, you'll hate yourself later for it.
>>
>>19541821
>>19541825
>>19541840
>>19541929
After read everything i felt bad so this is the reading. Sorry anon, good luck with that prick.

> Ace of pentacles Financial reward, clarity of life purpose, goals
> 2 of cups partnership, mutual attraction, compatibility
> 10 of pentacles Financial success, strong business relationships

Your future related to financials, goals and job seems bright as the sun. I cant really answer about your stuttering but the ace of pentacles talks about "the hand of the heaven" so youre gonna receive some kind of "higher" help to overcome your issue. I used to stutter during my teenagehood after the dead of my father, shit was awful, now being a 31yo i only stutter when im really nervous but sometimes i loooong some vowels when i speak.
>>
>>19541941
Um, actually I have. I do not tolerate abuse, not from my managers. I have countless of stories of me defending myself from managers, perhaps it is my pride, and also from past experiences. What is unethical, is damn wrong, and there is laws for this shit (assuming we are talking about America). In life it is all about perspective. If you want to get walked over, by all means that is you. But do not assume everyone is like you. My method works, and it is by being assertive!
>>
Will I see her again and will she remember who I am?
>>
>>19541959
>>19541981
Thanks again. I'm pretty thick skinned and I can take a beating because my friends and I roast each other for fun all the time, but there are some things said that you know are meant to cause you harm and make you feel bad and he was doing just that. My friends know my stutter is something I can't help and they don't tease me for it, nor do they bring it up because guaranteed a lot of them (especially my newer friends) hardly notice it because of the miracle of speech therapy. I was chill about it for so long because I didn't want conflict and he was actually a really great mind to bounce my mathematics off of when he would actually focus on the math (which is my field, more towards theoretical mathematics), but I was so fucking mad about it because how the fuck is someone going to look at me with a straight face and not give me a job because I stutter? And so what? One asshole won't give me a job, there are thousands of others who aren't going to exclude me from the running because I stutter when the only thing that matters is performance. Fucking got me buttblasted.
>>19541961
Thanks anon. One doctor suggested that it may be related to emotional trauma because of the violence home I grew up in, but I've always told doctors that I really don't harbor much anger or resentment to the situation because it could have been worse (one of my parents could have been dead...sorry anon, must have been tough for you). I don't really care about why anymore. I worked hard to curve it and I'm pleased with how little people notice it these days. At this point the only people who point it out are bullies who do it just to be jerks.
>>
Trading

I'm doing a lyricmancy
>>
File: burdy 3.png (3KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
burdy 3.png
3KB, 225x224px
>>19541955
Thank you very much! This is what I more or less expected, though this is still curious.. The runes won't give me any deeper sight into my situation. Everything always comes back vague and muddled.

But thats enough about me, I threw the runes to find what I could on your situation/question.

I drew Inguz, Laguz reversed, and Ehwaz.

Normally i'd post the meanings of each individual rune so that you may delve into it a bit easier and find your own meaning, but this is very clear. These together, in this order signifies a spurt of new progress, long and steady progress to be specific, with a bit of positive change on the side. So whatever "P" is, you'll be very happy with in due time.
>>
>>19542019
Query?
>>
>>19542015
THERE YOU!!! Don't let that prick win, you are clearly intelligent. You should let this fuel your energy to prove him wrong. One day, maybe he will work for you ;) You never know.
>>
>>19542034
*there you go.

(typos)
>>
>>19542032
What is L going to do now?
>>
File: woops not a burdy.jpg (8KB, 174x252px) Image search: [Google]
woops not a burdy.jpg
8KB, 174x252px
>>19542019
>lyricmancy

Okay, this has me curious. I've never seen anyone do this before, so I have to indulge you.

Whats your question?
>>
>>19542050
Starting yours. I want to know if the guy I love and miss will someday desire to make true amends with me, not just bandaid the situation.
>>
Will CB pay for the bill?
>>
>>19542058
We want peace and love
We want mother nature
When they're in season

Hope, how'd you stand so tall?
You know our love is all

Say something that can move me
Just say something at all
It's so easy to be muted
But you chose to stand so tall
Baby I'm in awe
Everything's so small

He will desire to make true amends with you, not just bandaid the situation when the time is right. Perhaps Valentines day or whenever the season of love is, whenever you two first got together. He will realize his love for you is greater than whatever is holding him back and will try to make things better with you. Right now he is holding back because he feels comfortable this way but he won't always feel comfortabel with this silence towards the situation. The bandaid will be ripped.
>>
>>19542050
>Theme:
four of swords
>Reading:
knight of swords reversed, three of wands reversed, page of pentacles, queen of pentacles, hanged man

The theme here exactly reflects the reading, which is pretty slow moving.
L will take some hasty action that actually turns out to be rather self destructive and throws them off majorly. At the very least it will snap them out of their current mindset, but in the meantime they're pretty focused in on whatever their ideas about the situation is. After realizing some of their actions aren't going to work out, L is going to majorly out the breaks on everythingggggg. Don't expect L to make any major moves as they don't even know where to go from here. They do realize they have to take some action, but they aren't ready to make that move just yet. My advice is to give L space, let the cards fall where they may anddeak with damage control afterwards. L wants everyone to take their hands out of their cookie jar and just let them figure this shit out without everyone trying to give their two cents on the situation. They're really just overloaded right now and want to take things slow for the time being.
>>
>>19542083
Thank you. I'll save this reading.
>>
>>19541433
Female
What does my crush think about me
>>
>>19541981
There are no laws. Take off your pink tinted shades and look at the world, lights aint all that positive. Its wrong yeah and most people fucking suck and theyre evil
>>
>>19542152
>HR departments
These days you'd better behave yourself because unless you're one of the big guys, even managers can get fired and fined for workplace bullying. No one is safe anymore, just because of status.
>>
>>19542071

3 of cups. yes
>>
Air query.

I feel like I've changed a lot of things in my life to become someone better but at the same time I feel like I stopped understanding who am I. Thus, I would like to ask in case anyone's interested ... Who am I? Where am I headed?
>>
>>19542210
thank you for your time.
>>
File: 6452076547_583865142a_z.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6452076547_583865142a_z.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
trading ?
>>
>>19542265
Yeppp
>>
>>19542265

Sure.

Will I be admitted?
>>
File: RA5.jpg (40KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
RA5.jpg
40KB, 640x615px
>>19542219

I Ching Hexagram 2 - Changing Line 5

You're a Morty.
>>
Trading. I'm seeking a certain ally for a certain task. Kindly help me find/identify this person.
>>
>>19542353

Am I a Rick or am I a Morty?
>>
File: bigred.png (166KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bigred.png
166KB, 640x360px
Air query.

Could someone give me a general feeling as to who I am? What kind of energy do I have? Where am I headed?

>Taurus
>>
Air query :

My work future doesn't seem very settled.
My two associates bosses are splitting ; I'd like to follow one of them. Am I making the right choice, and if so, will something good come up out of that ?

Thank you.
>>
>>19542402

A crown becomes a top. This is now a roulette wheel, seen from a distance. A tablet becomes a painting set on it's side. It is now a jukebox seen sideways, sitting in a cafe. A skull with ram's horns. A book turned over but open, as though someone saving their page when getting up for just a second.

This person takes calculated risks from time to time, but only from a position of dominance. They are a bit jaded and looking for adventure right now. Old-fashioned in some ways, as though they had the tendencies of an older person while being young. They read avidly, but if you can get (I think it's a him) to put the book down for a bit and focus on your task they would be a great ally.

>I can do both, right?
>>
>>19542429
Both: 10 of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, Knight of Pentacles rev, King of Swords, Knight of Swords
Just One: Hanged Man rev, 7 of Swords rev, The World, 10 of Cups, King of Pentacles

Theoretically, you can do both, but it would strain you. There’s a lot of indication of deep investment that ties you up, and the effort required of you would be constant and overwhelming. You would furthermore have the challenge of keeping your head straight and your logic cold all the time, making your emotions serve you. However, being completely devoid of emotions in this endeavor and being purely cold will not give you the kind of result you want; they need to be incorporated. Overall, it would go extremely poorly for some time and test your ability to ride out the investment period, forcing you to maintain a strong push forward constantly.

If you do just one, you’ll feel like you can do better, and you’ll feel like you’re selling yourself short, but getting over this feeling will allow you to expend your energy in a more focused manner and achieve a solid and profitable outcome that resonates with you emotionally on the other end. It would initially feel like you’re not doing what you want to do, but that would go away, and you’d find yourself happy you made a more focused choice eventually.
>>
Trading for a second opinion:
>>19542402
>>
God fucking damnit im feeling the pisces moon already

Emotional me isnt good help div
>>
Trading
What does RC think of me?
>>
>>19542499
Astrology is not real
>>
>>19542402
I see a short man, he looks mid early twenties with those hipster rimmed glasses. He dresses well now but I could tell in high school he wore a lot of black and was the edgy kid. He looks like a programmer of some sort with nerdy appearance. Soft brown hair, blue eyes white skin. Baby face.

What does N (male) want to say to me?
>>
File: tumblr_ouv13fXJsF1wx08dqo1_1280.jpg (118KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouv13fXJsF1wx08dqo1_1280.jpg
118KB, 768x960px
>>19542499
is it about love
let the fact she or he is happy comfort you...
>>
>>19542505
It is lad. It is. Everything is energy
>>
>>19542504

Strength
Knight of Swords
Five of Pentacles

Strong in deed, poor in common/financial sense it seems.

>What does J think of this whole thing?
>>
>>19542509
Its about love its about money its about health
its about everything man
why does everything always get fucked in my life
>>
File: tumblr_okrvnot5Xp1ut8ouvo1_400.gif (2MB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okrvnot5Xp1ut8ouvo1_400.gif
2MB, 272x272px
>>19542522
:( condolences my friend
it will pass as life does
>>
>>19542508
3 of Cups, The Magician, King of Pentacles, The Tower

...the fuck? Whatever he wants to say, it’s outwardly friendly in nature and speaks of mutual benefit, like you two would accomplish something together, but that seems to be a facade. On some level, he’s hiding a certain trouble of his, unclear on whether or not that extends to his intentions. There’s something really wrong that will remain unspoken, but what he will tell you is sweet words about how you can do great things together.
>>
>>19542402
Do you want the tarot on this?
>>
>>19542552
Sure
>>
Is my sister W going to have a second baby?

I don't normally ask for someone else...but she has been sad lately. Looking for an honest answer.

Thank you in advance.
>>
Is "Hurricane Irma" going to hit Charleston, South Carolina?
>>
File: tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif (402KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif
402KB, 500x282px
trading
sorry i am practicing
>>
>>19542402
Three of Cups, Two of Cups, Three of Pentacles, The Empress

It's a friend you have grown to love and are considering or on the brink of enteting a relationship with. You two work extremely well together as you will discover there are no short comings when you two come together which is odd in the circumstances of friends. She has shown a lot of warmth to you and will continue to do so while in alliance with her but you must continue to be warm to her back. Have set times for business and pleasure so your closeness can grow while still being productive business wise. There are a lot of good times in store as long as you follow this advice.

What will happen this month between my crush and I?
>>
>>19542407
I see a bull and a goat in a stare down. The goat is in the bulls way; the bull rams the goat hard. The bull wins.
Any Capricorns in your life?
>>
>>19542589
Yes your query?
>>
File: tumblr_ot1j8aAgG61w43rk9o1_1280.jpg (116KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot1j8aAgG61w43rk9o1_1280.jpg
116KB, 1080x1080px
>>19542600
how can i stop craving attention?
and your query?
>>
File: FB_IMG_15044913114008144.jpg (133KB, 540x671px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_15044913114008144.jpg
133KB, 540x671px
I cant read atm.
Can someone tell me how I can Make MK happy?
>>
>>19542607
8 of cup
5 of swords
9 of swords

Relieve your previous expectations of what is ideal for a person. What other people think of you only affects you if you let it. Stop deciding your own worth based on that because you will just be let down every time. There will always be someone who doesnt like you. Look at how much hate celebrities get. There will always be people that like you too. You need to get rid of your structure on how you base worth because thats why you crave attention.

Love reading between this guy and me
>>
>>19542590
Bizarre, thanks

>What will happen this month between my crush and I?
8 of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, 2 of Cups, Page of Wands
All four cards are reversed

Well, it’s likely that your crush will continue to be your crush, and movement forward doesn’t seem to be reflected in the cards. As a matter of fact, you will likely grow to be more needy and desirous of affection and requited feelings, but they don’t seem to be coming. In fact, it’s likely that your crush will take an interest in someone else, likely for shallow purposes. The brutish and matter-of-fact nature of this spread is more straightforward than what I’m accustomed to, so I’ll draw again to be certain.

6 of Cups, Page of Pentacles, 10 of Cups rev, Queen of Swords rev

This one is highlighting something else on your crush’s mind, as well as some difference in terms of where your respective focuses lie. This essential disconnect is what is keeping things from pushing forward.

One last time for good measure: Queen of Cups rev, Page of Swords rev, Page of Wands, 4 of Cups

Ya, nothing romantic. If your crush is a dude, he might be more interested in getting his dick wet right now than having a relationship.
>>
File: tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg (450KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg
450KB, 1280x1707px
>>19542624
treat him or her out once in a while, and this may not make you happy, but you have the means, and maybe some wine wouldn't hurt
>>
>>19542642
Thank you.
Blessing upon your name
>>
Trading.

Will I be tough enough to do it by the end of the month, or do I need to work out even more?
>>
File: tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x709px
>>19542626
you're right, i really need to lower my standards for myself and remember the people who do seem to like me.... instead of focusing on the people who don't care for me

>ten of cups rx, the fool rx, eight of swords rx
you're thinking it's not going that well, he doesn't want to be in a lasting relationship with you, and there's like... no long term thing happening here, but he's like... look at how happy we are right now!! it's fun together!!! really it's kind of an impulsive sort of fling... it's sort of an innocent, childish relationship... you guys are barely starting out, so calm down, let it happen, stop trying to tie him down!!! let the relationship go and be free and develop as it goes wherever it goes...

feedback appreciated
>>
>>19542633
Yeah that sounds accurate Lol do you want to traded again?
>>
>>19542666
The person who came up in your reading. What sort of help can she offer me?
>>
>>19542665
And there are a lot of people that do like you anon! you just need to focus more on them. those people who don't like you aren't worth thinking about. he used to think about that once upon a time but now we're nothing. Your reading applied a while ago.
>>
>>19542592
Hm. My ex's new girlfriend might be but she's not consistently a issue in my life anymore. Any other insight? My issues mostly involve a libra
>>
File: tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>19542681
dang.... i thought.. maybe.. you two were casually dating rght now
for some reason
sorry
>>
PLEASE

I'd really appreciate it if someone did this right now. It's important to me
Info:

Eye colour: Green
Sun Sign: Taurus

Is there something special between Alice and I?
Will she come back or do I forget her completely? (we weren't in a relationship)
Thank you very much in advance if someone does pick it up.
>>
File: 1504045471299.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504045471299.gif
645KB, 969x700px
Will my unification be successful? And is it truly my destiny?
>>
>>19542677
Eight of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Eight of Swords

She will be a great middle man and convincing person to have at your hand. She has a certain way with people that attracts them to her. It's not saying that you don't have this, but she has something else extra that's useful that you couldn't possibly have because of her being a woman. This aura she has is enticing to others and draw them to her. She is charismatic and has charitable qualities that makes her super appealing as well as a good set of look that makes her the rare, charming woman that makes her so lovely to those around her. With this benefit comes luring others in to do her bidding. If she is on your side, she can get people to do your bidding for you, people that are reluctant to do it now. She will be very dedicated to whatever task you assign her because she takes some joy in being this seductress. There's people you need right now that you can't get or in the future can't get? She will help you out with that.

There's another man I'm interested in but not close to yet. What do you see between us in the future?
>>
>>19542732

Coins: Heads Yes Tails No

Special: 2x Heads, 1x Tails
Forget: 3x Heads

Something special, but not what you were thinking. Move on wit yo shit, dog.
>>
>>19542741
That’s even more bizarre

>There's another man I'm interested in but not close to yet. What do you see between us in the future?
6 of Cups, The Tower rev, 8 of Pentacles, 10 of Wands rev

This is one of those slow degradation things. There’s something about how you two relate to each other that sparks a bed memory in one of you. Well, the memory itself isn’t bad, but the context it falls into promotes psychological difficulty. There would be a lot of work involved in overcoming this, and it seems that efforts would begin and continue, but the difficulty of maintaining this for what seems like such a small prize would become overwhelming. Ultimately, it’s like a “this isn’t worth it, I’m out” reaction for one of you.
>>
File: 1504311635290.jpg (391KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504311635290.jpg
391KB, 1280x768px
Stoned skeptic anon who got tarot cards for fun but has had some strange happenings looking to trade query for query
1.What are these premonitory, vague dreams and coincidences?
2. Who was I supposed to be with?
>>
>>19542784
Thanks any idea on what end?
>>
>>19542775
Thank you a lot.
Hurts a bit
>>
>>19542568
anyone?^^^
>>
>>19542796

I'll scry for you buddy. Welcome to the fold.

>What are these premonitory, vague dreams and coincidences?

I'm seeing a couch in a sunlit room. The room is empty, the walls and couch are white, and nothing is happening. Waves, waves appear on the couch, as the waves appear within cloth rolling across the couch. Now I'm seeing a river, with three small rivulets forming a single great river. A flip book stops at a set of pictures.

There is a call to adventure latent here. The little folds and wrinkles of normal give way to the crashing waves of risk. Your mind is tying together small things that you consciously overlook. It builds to crescendo soon, but you can handle it.

If you care to trade, maybe a general works.
>>
>>19542837
Not the guy, but from your experience how accurate are your scries?
>>
>>19542842

On physical details I'm fuzzy, on the big picture though I've been told that they're on point.
>>
>>19542899
what do you look like?
>>
>>19542912

I'm 6'3, olive skinned, and have crazy blackish curly hair.
>>
>>19542917
Can we see a picture?
>>
>>19542923

...y?
>>
>>19542927
Black do u wanna trade.
>>
>>19542980

Sure. Scry or tarot?

What does J think about all of this? C?
>>
>>19542917
YEAH I WANT TO SEE TOO :D
>>
>>19542837
Fear has lead you to be consistently defensive and somewhat greedy. Fear of being bold, unaccepted? It hasn't held you back from accomplishments outside of relationships, in fact you have been proficient. But you must let go of something and find unabashed confidence. Otherwise things will turn stagnant and die.

I think.
>>19542837
Rings some bells and relatable symbols.
Also makes me think of a weird dream (bonus help?) Starts with me in an empty decrepit colosseum, the sky is yellow with stormclouds overhead. Across the colosseum to me is a crumbled opening to the stadium from the sea. The ocean roared in the distance and the wind kept blowing but everything felt quiet. I felt slight anxiety but felt it was something a I had no choice in doing, it must be done, and felt solace. I walked tot he center of the stadium atop worn copper plate that bore some classic European knot symbol. I faced the sea, something I once took comfort in growing beside it, it's vastness making my problems seems small. This time I looked to it as a battle, as judgment from a greater force. The ocean surged through the opening, a rock dead center causing the flows to fill the sides of the open stadium field first, I stand atop a slight hill. The tides filling at my sides send alternating waves towards me. I am taken in a rocking, turbulent rise of water. I feel no fear and accept it. As fast as it happens the tide receeds. I feel a chance of escape and run through an old iron door, the water chases me. I shut the door to reveal an old brick arched walkway through the woods. I find a plaque noting every person to have fallen in the ages of man. A girl behind me with a dog comforts me by giving a sarcastic joke, I know them, I wake up.

Any help appreciated, taking tips offering readings
>>
File: 9.jpg (68KB, 314x500px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
68KB, 314x500px
I will do detailed tarot readings for a while. You may choose from 2 spreads:

>1) Past/Present/Future
Please provide your date of birth and a picture that resonates with you. It does not have to be a personal photo... anything is fine, as long as you find it meaningful.

>Issue/Action to Take/Action to Avoid
This spread is geared more toward a specific question or problem. Please provide your date of birth and a question or issue.

You may also request a general reading in which the spread will be up to my discretion, though I do still ask that you provide your date of birth.

Each reading will take at least 15 minutes. Be patient; I will let you all know when I am through taking requests.
>>
File: 1503940381776.jpg (428KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503940381776.jpg
428KB, 1600x1200px
>>19543017
> Past/Present/Future
8 april 1996
>>
>>19542989
J knows its in her best interest to send a message that she is moving on from the situation, no matter what that means. She is moving on from sadness to brighter and better times and wont stay where she is at because she knows or thinks its pointless to.

C wont however. C wants to stand their ground and not budge from their position. They want to take advantage of the chaotic factors of the situation and they 100% will regardless of what happens. They have high hopes. Be wary of C.

Scry please.
Q1: what did he react with when he saw it?
Q2: what will he do now?
>>
File: tumblr_lyol9dJV5Y1qizbpto1_1280.gif (267KB, 985x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyol9dJV5Y1qizbpto1_1280.gif
267KB, 985x764px
>>19543017
I would like the 1st option reading.
Date of birth is July 3rd, 1992.
>>
>>19543017
6 april 1992
Past/Present/Future

please
>>
File: cute-dog1.jpg (33KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
cute-dog1.jpg
33KB, 500x335px
>>19543017
1St. September 2 1994.
Love reading please
>>
>>19543017
Hey there. I would just like to know if I'm on the right path. Things haven't been so good to me, I've lost myself and another person who meant the world to me

Maybe a past/present/future read will fit? Thank you in advance
06/06
>>
>>19543034
Legend of Zelda no bitch legend of link.
>>
>>19543017
can you do without the year?
>>
File: cropped_header_1502308929763.jpg (312KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1502308929763.jpg
312KB, 1440x810px
>>19543017
>>19543017
Could I have a general reading? Thank you!
>May 5 1998
>Picture is of a place important to me / my past if it helps you at all
>>
Doing readings so ask your question and state your gender and age.
>>
>>19543126
female
tell me about my love life for the next few months im sing
>>
>>19543126
Female
What does my crush think about me? Any possible future between us
>>
>>19543126
Female
Is this the end for us?
>>
>>19543126

Female
How will my interview go tomorrow?
>>
>>19543126
female
can you tell me about my next man plz
>>
>>19543126
Female, 19. What does she feel about me?
>>
>>19543126
Male 25, will my family get the money we've been waiting on or is it best to explore other options?
>>
>>19543126
Female
Next relationship pls
>>
>>19543140

You will find a lot of joy being single for now, not. I know it sucks but it's probably for the best there are forces at play out there you don't want to know about yet, it's best you keep sheltered for your own good. Later on in the year is different you will find yourself deep end in a few parties and a guy will be around you who will care for you but is not the one.
>>
>>19543126
Male
What should I do regarding her? I'm starting to think it will be better if I let her go.
>>
>>19543126
Male
What can I do to find a job sooner?
>>
>>19543145

He thinks you are too good for him which is sad really because you put him in an uncomfortable situation it's not nice on his side, You should decide whether you really want him and stop with the games.
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (629KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
629KB, 2250x3000px
>>19543017
04/24/1993
>>
>>19543126
Female, 20
Is there something I need to know regarding my health?
>>
>>19543192
Past/present/future please.
>>
>>19543148

It's not the end but if you enjoy little periods of quiet and no contact between him that is fine because it looks likely, try and help him with his mental wellbeing because he finds it hard coping.
>>
File: 20170904_200732.jpg (1MB, 1810x982px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_200732.jpg
1MB, 1810x982px
>>19543031

>Past: The Stag
The Stag is the guardian of the forest and represents the inarguable homeostasis of nature. In layman's terms, you really do reap what you sow. This figurehead of nature and of the Earth herself doles out due justice with an impartial eye, which leads me to believe that you have answered for your past deeds, for better or for worse. You have met with the repercussions of your actions, which was likely not a pleasant experience, but nevertheless these issues have been resolved and you look now to your future.

>Present: Seven of Bows - Clearance
You are at a crossroads in your life. You may cling to your old ways, however, the avenue is open to discard that which is no longer of any use to you and take up more meaningful pursuits. An old, splintered bow may have sweet, nostalgic memories tied to it, but your hunt cannot be successful unless you discard it for newer, apter tools.

>Future: Nine of Arrows - Dedication
If you are willing to discard the aspects of your life that currently have you in such a stasis, you will be able to push forward toward greater success. You must sacrifice that which you are so familiar with, but the sacrifice will not be in vain. While this card can apply to many things, I get the feeling that this relates to artistic creation. You have enveloped yourself in a cocoon of old comforts and as such, your knack for creating has withered. If you can muster the strength to discard these old comforts in order to further your artistic pursuits, you will acquire a peace of mind that you haven't had in a long, long time.

You were born during the Time of Arrows, literally, a time of new beginnings after a long, hard winter. If anyone is destined to break from an old shell and be remade into something new, it is you.
>>
>>19543126
female
will he reach out to me?
>>
>>19543155

It will be a breeze for you and an easy one to accomplish, whether you land the job if it is that type of interview is a different story though, good luck with that.
>>
>>19543158

He likes to party and is a great guy among his friends and family, he is worthy of your respect and will even put a lot of the effort into the relationship for his own sake, a feeling of accomplishment is one of his drivers in making it work. So good luck with that.
>>
File: 1500844146703.png (49KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
1500844146703.png
49KB, 444x287px
>>19543017
February 6, 1999
Past/present/future please.
>>
>>19543164

She feels compelled to tell you something but is finding it hard getting the strength to do it maybe you were too overbearing this week to her, try a touch of love and release those negative vibes by levelling out a bit to those perceived threats you don't like.
>>
>>19543126
Female
Is he the one and what does he feel about me
>>
>>19543165

No they won't it wasn't an absolute 'need' as in your lives depended on it but something else will work out later on in life, they will always maintain the comfort levels and standards of living they have been accustomed too, so no need to worry. Hope this helps.
>>
>>19543236
Thank you!
>>
>>19543212
Thanks!
>>
File: 1504561975234.jpg (104KB, 472x552px) Image search: [Google]
1504561975234.jpg
104KB, 472x552px
>>19542509
can anyone tell me what these rad rocks are
>>
>>19543126
Male
How I will meet my next gf?
>>
Trading

What is her opinion of me?
>>
>>19543032

>Be wary of C

I am.

>Scry please

Okay.

>Q1

Seeing a "bop it". Specifically the "bop it" part. There is an almost "action" emote next to it, like a "hit me" button. He "pushed the button" immediately when he saw it. Seeing a room with couches from the perspective of a tv. He definitely felt on the spot about it.

>Q2

I'm seeing both a writing desk and an auction bidding sign. Seeing a tea set slowly spread out in preparation for tea being made and served.

He's going to bust out the formalities to play for time while he thinks. He wants off of the reactive timeline and onto his own timeline, and that's what he's playing for.
>>
>>19543221

Thank you, I hope I land the job.
>>
>>19543166

It will be an interesting experience for you to see the other side, there is a guy who is loyal and caring and even offers you useful things like food in the morning and small things like that, he is the opposite to the messes you have seen lately so hang in there it only gets better for you.
>>
>>19543126
F, 19 next relationship?
>>
>>19543254
name or initials of both anon.
>>
>>19543179

You are probably right it does need to be broken but within this snapshot of time it was necessary for some reason, she is trying to enjoy life and this was necessary for her own wellbeing, Try this, go cool off somewhere and don't think about her she is the type that lives with time on her side and will gladly and gradually wait for you to get better. It's a mind game so win it.
>>
>>19543288

A (Me)
N (Her)
>>
>>19543181

Try this, search out websites that offer examples of Resumes and really spend some time to come off as being intelligent and hardworking. The job you will get won't be easy as it is undoubtedly hard these days to find employment the world over so think yourself as being lucky to have the opening you are given. Save hard and enjoy the rest of your day.
>>
>>19543291
Thanks.
>>
>>19543195

Your health is fine and will be easy until your mid thirties when you start finding it difficult to do the same things you used to do, that's a long time to go before any concerns really start arising.
>>
>>19543126
Is this path the correct one?
Female, 22
>>
>>19543266
Interesting. if you have any other query let me know, thanks.
>>
>>19543126
>FL
>F
>21
What will my next roommate be like?
>>
File: maxresdefault_pjgm.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_pjgm.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>19543297
> N perception of - A 8 of pentacles Hard work, focused efforts, laying the groundwork
> N feelings of A - 4 of wands Celebration, safety, the home
> N intentions with A - The lovers Sexuality, passion, choice, uniting
> What does N recieve from A - 6 of cups sentimentality, kindness, help

She likes you a lot, she see you like a person who does what its need to make things to happen, like a really doer, around you she feel like a happy person and i guess you really take care of her consciously or not
I draw the lovers so that really makes me think she want a serious love relationship with you.

My query is Will she ever come back to me?
>>
trading
>>
>>19543353
sssup
>>
>>19543237

He could be the one, I'm not sure I was blocked from knowing that, but he is a great help to you really handy to have around, so I would embrace that and hope that things get better with him in the long run. As for other things in life, there is your Mother or Father I believe that had some recent toll to their well being, maybe they need to be consoled better perhaps be closer with them.
>>
>>19543362
Will he ever regain his hope for our relationship? Yours?
>>
>>19543244
Thanks that actually makes a lot of sense, and as long as theyre good im good
>>
>>19543252

You meet her online, then you guys meet up later and it is quite warm outside she will be an ex player of the game so be on your game too, some hints to success would be to show her you're not like a general chunk of the population she knows, stand out better by offering yourself up to a full on rejuvenation of what you have and what you look like. It will work wonders when your playing the field next. All the best.
>>
File: t2.png (2MB, 1255x672px) Image search: [Google]
t2.png
2MB, 1255x672px
>>19543034

>Past: Seven of Arrows - Insecurity
This card is pretty forthright with its meaning; you have been exceedingly self-critical and insecure in your past, reveling in self-guilt and constantly comparing yourself to others who you deemed to be of better worth. Any pursuits were overshadowed by your belief that you could never accomplish anything important, and so you merely existed, mulling through you daily routine without taking any risks or exposing yourself to new people.

>Present: Six of Bows - Abundance
This card represents the pleasure and wealth that is reaped after a period of hardship and sorrow. You spend so much time fretting over what others will think... perhaps now is the time to forego propriety and simply enjoy what pleasures life has to give. There is a healing catharsis in taking a moment to shed your responsibilities and relax. Take this time to be selfish; indulge in what makes you happy, and you will be rejuvenated and better equipped to face what lies ahead.

>Future: Six of Arrows - Transition
You will be driven toward new, unfamiliar horizons, and the journey may not be an easy one. You have been, or will be, presented with an opportunity that is outside of your realm of comfort or expertise. You will have to discard old, familiar ways of life and thinking. If you embrace this new life path, you will reemerge with renewed confidence and a sense of fulfillment. If you reject this path, however, your life will stagnate and you will forever be haunted with the thought of "what if?" Change is difficult, but can ultimately be extremely beneficial, especially to one who is riddled with self-doubt.

You were born during the Time of Bows, which is also the time of The Forest Lovers - a period in which two opposing energies come together. This leads me to believe that your biggest obstacle may be a romantic one. If this is the case, then relaxation and the discarding of old practices really will be your keys to success.
>>
>>19543050
Forgot my year, 1995
>>
>>19543216
y u skip
>>
>>19543126
Female
Does he miss me at all ?
>>
>>19543126
Female
How will I meet my next love
>>
>>19543371
"... so people with higher than average intelligence did their best to avoid being elected."

Ace of pentacles, 4 of Pentacles, Death

I don't think so and it's not that he doesn't have feelings for you anymore, he does, but he just recognizes that it's lackluster to pursue anything with you further because of things that happened in the past and that they're impossible to move past in his eyes. He wants something else or knows he needs something else for his own self and not for you. He's really stern in his decision to move on here and hoping for anything else at this time is just going to leave you disappointed, I don't think he can be convinced. Sorry femanon. He's focusing on more practical goals right now but that doesn't mean he'll give you a chance again in the future because in his eyes you go against that.

What does C feel about me?
>>
anyone reading birth charts?
>>
>>19543427
I am reading my own but I can trade.
>>
>>19543126
Female, 22

What exactly are he and I supposed to be?
>>
how do you learn about your past life?
>>
>>19543327

If C had a game plan what would it be?
>>
Why most questions are about love
>>
>>19543347

>Fact: Queen of Swords (R), Kinght of Cups (R)
>Reasons: Three of Swords (R), Four of Swords (R)
>Advice: Knight of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Lovers (R)
>Outcome: Wheel of Fortune, Seven of Wands (R)

In a straight answer i would say no but there is more than what meets the eye on your situation. It is not because she does not want to but because she believes its what has to be done. She might be a bit harsh on her decision and the idea have not still solidified yet but this is where things are pointing out. It might have been due things that were not said ir shown wich lead to this. Lack of understanding.

The advice is not to give up just yet. Play on her grounds and show her that you are not what she believes you are. If the issue is poor judgement in yourself you need to help her correct it. This might not change the outcome itself but it will set things straight and avoid future struggles.

Good luck on your side anon. Thank you gor the trade.
>>
>>19543441
We're all lonely and on 4chan
>>
>>19543441

Because this is 4chan and these sad sacks desperately want to believe they're not going to be foreveralone.
>>
>>19543380
Thank you so much Hyper!
Sorry for my naiveness but when you say "ex player" what do you mean?she was a manipulator?
>>
>>19543327
>>19543440

Oh, and the all-important "how would I disrupt it to my advantage"?

Wow... my life is fucking Machiavellian now.
>>
>>19543441
Love's a mystery. Even our own feelings are a mistery sometimes.
>>
>>19543424
>Five of Cups, Five of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Two of Swords, King of Swords

Bear with me here because this is a weird read. Okay, C likes you a lot because of the hole you fill in their life, not to demean what role you actually play. C sees you as someone that could be on their side even if no one else would but also you're someone they feel safe bouncing ideas off of, someone they could get an honest and straight forward answer out of. There isn't a lot that really indicates romance here, but the way I see it as C really sees you as someone reliable and trustworthy and C values that about you.
>>
>>19543463
>tfw own feelings are a completely mystery
>>
>>19543440
>>19543440
Ace of Swords, Four of Pentacles, Six of Cups Reversed

They'll try to put on a show for you where they pretend they have nothing they want to do. But that is just for show, they do have something they want to do and their act is just a point in the plot where they use it to deceive you and get you off your defensive. Now that won't be a concern because you know, but they don't know that you know at this point in time. So they'll act like they're up to nothing when they are and what they are working at is behind the scenes are trying to damage whatever relationships you have left with other people. They'll try to implant ideas in their head that you're bad and not a good person to be friends with and these are people that you have known for a while and value friendships with. C is a sly fuck and will do whatever they can to get back at you in the most non-direct way as possible so try to re mediate things with them as soon as you can. It will be hard to prove that they are doing it because the way they will do it is so discreet it will be subliminal.

>>19543460
Death, Two of Swords reversed, The Hermit
Like I said previously, you have to try and remedy things with them or else shit will just get worse. It won't get worse before it gets better, it will just continue to get worse and worse. Put whatever you have with C, whatever beef you have, behind you two and reach out to them for peace. You're sort of isolated from them right now which is bad and not the right way to re mediate things. Just send them a message and reach out and try to fix it first because that's the best course to take at this time.

Q1: What would our relationship be like right now if he didn't break up with me?
Q2: What does he feel towards me right now?
>>
File: t3.png (2MB, 1291x635px) Image search: [Google]
t3.png
2MB, 1291x635px
>>19543038
>Past: Queen of Bows - Hare
In your past you have been kind, gentle, and the consummate friend. You have been known and regarded for your compassion and sympathy, and have consistently been a "shoulder to cry on," so to speak, for others.

>Present: The Archer
This card literally leapt out of my deck as I was shuffling it. The Archer represents the culmination of realized potential - an arrow poised at the bowstring, ready to be released. The dawn of your achievement is now; there is no better time to begin on the project that has been lingering in your mind, or to make connections with those you have been admiring at a distance. Karma has rewarded your service as a pillar or emotional strength to others in the past, and now is the time to gather your bearings and focus on your own success. You have the natural grace to achieve what you long for.

>Future: Seven of Bows - Clearance
As you journey forward, you will have to unfortunately discard that which is no longer of any use to you. This can mean severing toxic relationships, abandoning inimical habits, and/or transitioning from your current occupation. Whatever the meaning, to maintain success in your future, you must have the wisdom to acknowledge that which only inhibits your livelihood and abilities.

You were born during the Time of Arrows, a period in which the Pole Star is fixed in the sky, reminding us to connect our goals to an unchanging constant, that we may not lose sight of long-term fulfillment. Your future is promising, but only if you remain focused on the bigger picture.
>>
>>19543509

>it is so discreet it will be subliminal

That feels like something that C would try todo.

>reach out for peace

I suppose I could do that.

>Q1

Seeing meat on a skewer, what immediately pops to mind is "shrimp on a barbie". The scene is dark but illuminated by fire, it's like skewered meat cooked on a camp fire, and I can feel the undertone of adventure there in the dark. A single washer on a rung. Feels like it's achieving nothing.

Feels like it'd be an adventure but the pieces aren't fully together yet.

>Q2

Seeing... weird. Seeing a fake car, like a little kid's fake car, but now it's a fake toilet, but whoops the toilet is real and flushing and it's deep and there's a lower-case f in an interesting font and there's a display of "files" on a computer screen.

He's a bit taken aback because he was on the ride but wasn't taking it seriously until it went down the toilet, and now he's taking inventory while he assesses his feelings. It feels like he wasn't invested, but now he's got regrets.
>>
trading.
>>
Will my sister have a second child?
>>
>>19543538
Query
>>
File: lordofchaos.jpg (109KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
lordofchaos.jpg
109KB, 900x790px
>>19543017

08/20/1990

She's plotting against me, probably. I'd like to flip her over to my side, but it's a minefield so I'd like to know how.

Thank you kindly Penga.
>>
26 yrs old.
Female.

Does anyone like me? If so, what is he like? Who can it be?
>>
>>19543540
Is there anything I can do to fix this situation?
Yours? (Name or Initial of you and if more people are involved the same anon)
>>
>>19543563
My name is You and the other person can be called Clark
I want to know if he misses me at all and if he'll actually make an effort to have a decent friendship with me by the end of the year. Starting yours
>>
trading with a scryer
>>
>>19543304
Thank you so much, Hyper .

I will do that when I wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>19543563
I'm going to give you a read from two decks.
Golden tarot:
>ten of swords reversed (situation), five of swords reversed (action), four of swords reversed (outcome)

Rider-Waite:
>four of cups, eight of swords, nine of pentacles, five of wands, death

Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do right now about the situation. Struggling will actually make it worse. Your situation is very similar to quick sand where you need to make small, calculated movements to free yourself, as trying to make some huge scene will actually cause more disharmony and ruin. Things will actually slowly get better oh their own without much action, though you will still have to make small actions to continue to push things in a positive direction, but the point is, trying to take the lead and fix the situation on your own will not work out. Assess what the damage is and see where to go from there. Hasty action is absolutely NOT recommended.
>>
>>19543539
Pendulum says yes she will have a second child.
>>
>>19543580
> I want to know if he misses me at all
> 6 of pentacles Charity, accepting and giving help
> Knight of swords Fierce, determined, aggressively pursues goals
> Knight of cups Romantic, adventurous, following one’s heart

Weird cards, they must "missed" you but they're not suffering for not having you that's for sure. They're really focused on something or someone who makes they not think about you.

> if he'll actually make an effort to have a decent friendship with me by the end of the year
>King of cups Repression of deep feelings, Emotional balance and control,
> Page of pentacles Student, commitment to learning
> Wheel of fortune Cycles, change, ups and downs

Comes and goes. Like they're not doing something specific to have a decent friendship with you. Thats not their goal if you two have such thing that gonna be because the lessons you two have learned in the past and not because of their actions right now.
>>
>>19543615
So many swords fu-. Kek, thanks for the reading honey. Really accurate my bet was the same, i can't do anything just wait. Good luck with your things.
>>
File: t4.png (2MB, 1338x689px) Image search: [Google]
t4.png
2MB, 1338x689px
>>19543047
>The Issue: Seven of Vessels - Mourning
It seems that you are having difficulty letting go of a past love or obsession, fixating on this long-gone relationship. The process of mourning is a healthy one, so long as it has a discernible end. You must learn to accept that which is gone, so that you may enjoy what beauty the future holds for you.

>The Action to Take: Nine of Bows - Respect
The current or potential object of your affection will not be won over easily; you must first discard your prior obsessions and prepare yourself for a slow victory. This path will be a long one, but with patience and a healthy measure of respect, you will earn the affection of who you have been pining for. Empathy will go a long way to this end; stay in touch with your compassionate side. Now is not the time to act cold.

>The Action to Avoid: Eight of Arrows - Struggle
This card represents isolation in light of hardship, so it is advisable that you don't become withdrawn during the course of this issue. Be open with those you trust, take their advice to heart, and take care not to seclude yourself from those who would support you during this time. Hermits make for poor lovers; a network of support will ultimately do more good than trying to go through this process of finding companionship on your own. You may think you know everything you need to know, but you do not.

You were born during the Time of Vessels, a period marked by those who have found strength in adversity and have weathered every proverbial storm. You are stoic by nature, but it is important not to become too cold, lest you miss out on important relationships that could change the course of your life for the better. Either way, your strength of will is a trait that will endure through any hardship, though I implore that you do not use this as an excuse to shut yourself off from deep emotional ties.

As I am having an unusually great deal of trouble uploading these pics, I'm done for tonight. Take care all~
>>
>>19543667
Ty. Best of luck with your situation.
>>
>>19543689
Damn dude your readings seem based. Wish i wasnt watching a movie i'll try to catch you around next time
>>
>>19543017
I want a read if you have the time Penga!
> Past/Present/Future
17/05/1986
>>
Trading some lyricmancy
>>
>>19543778
Query
>>
Can someone read without trading? FFs
>>
>>19543863
Why are you bitching? Learn to read or stop bitching at the people who have a skill and don't feel like dishing it out for free.
>>
trading, post queery
>>
Cat Peoples Cat Tarot

Answering Y/N Questions only. Ignoring those who lack basic reading comprehension
>>
>>19543880
What can I do about the situation between him and I? Yours?
>>
File: photo1.jpg (45KB, 450x323px) Image search: [Google]
photo1.jpg
45KB, 450x323px
Is B rich?
Kat
>>
>>19543892
>>19543888
>>
>>19543888
Amy
Does C like me romantically? S?
>>
File: IMG_3083.jpg (128KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3083.jpg
128KB, 453x604px
>>19543888
Does he want to text me?
Does he want to hold himself back?
M
>>
>>19543892
King of Cups, Reversed
Perhaps used to be but spent it all.
>>
File: IMG_3082.jpg (136KB, 900x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3082.jpg
136KB, 900x858px
My
Will I ever get a second chance to love him?
>>
>>19543897
Justice, Reversed/Five of Cups reversed
Well...S likes you but you would argue over money alot.
>>
>>19543871
This reader came again because of you, anon. Careful what you wish for lad.
>>
>>19543908
>>19543888
Oops
>>
>>19543900
Nine of Cups - Y
Three of Wands - Y

silly boy
>>
>>19543913
>be careful what you wish for
I didn't wish for anything
There are plenty of readers who are willing to read for people out of the kindness of their hearts, but to have shitheads who will actually post in a dead thread not ASKING for a read, but actually giving shit because there aren't people who are willing at that very moment to read for the for free
>"ffs"
It's disgusting.
>>
>>19543908
3 of Pentacles
Y
>>
>>19543863
Everytime someone bitches about trades..

It makes me want to trade.

Trading, leave gender and query.
>>
>>19543888
S
Does he love me still? Is he sad about what recently happened?
>>
>>19543934
Ace of Wands, reversed - No
The Lovers, Reversed- No
>>
>>19543933
Female
How does the rest of the year look for my new boyfriend and I?
Yours?
>>
File: p0515933.jpg (86KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p0515933.jpg
86KB, 1280x640px
>>19543888
E
Do I have a chance with her?
Will I achieve my current most desired goal in the next 4 years?
>>
>>19543933
female
will t come back for me?
>>
>>19543933
Female
I'm attracted to this older guy. What's going to happen between us?
>>
File: p037pq2t.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p037pq2t.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>19543888
Alexis
Is all this situation karma related? will they pay for what they did to me?
>>
>>19543950
Nine of wands reversed
no
Six of cups
yes
>>
>>19543958
>older guy
I'm always curious what other women classify as an older guy.
So spill it. What's your age difference?
>>
File: Betta-fish-Crowntail.jpg (63KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Betta-fish-Crowntail.jpg
63KB, 600x300px
>>19543888

Iceberg
Should I use that method in this instance?
>>
>>19543888
Ro
Does my crush like me either romantically or sexually
I'll post pic later, mi cell phone fucks up everytime I upload pics
>>
>>19543961
The Sun, Reversed
Bad Fated
The Magician, Six of Wands jumped out of the deck as well
They WILL pay
>>
>>19543968
9 of pentacles
yup
>>
>>19543967
11 years
>>
File: feathertail.jpg (115KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
feathertail.jpg
115KB, 450x450px
>>19543986

Followup: is sooner better than later?
>>
>>19543971
10 of Pentacles - A woman holding kittens
Signs point to yes
>>
>>19543922
Arent you the one who said ffs? Are you dissing yourself right now dude. I dont even know who is insulting who or who's sucking which dick anymore, jesus christ get your shit together /div/

People do only trades because there are like 10 people who ask the EXACT SAME questions over and over and over again. Like literally the exact same queries, they may even be copy/paste.
>>
>>19543996
She likes cats :3
>>
>>19543995
Page of Cups- Later, You are impatient
>>
File: Cool Fish.jpg (188KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Fish.jpg
188KB, 1600x1000px
>>19543888
G
Will my love life change for the better within the next year?
>>
>>19544009

okie
>>
>>19544009
This was reversed. Having major problems with Captcha, It keeps not loading. Perhaps it is me that is impatient lol
>>
>>19543997
Dude, go back and look who you replied to. I wasn't the one who said "ffs" I was the one telling the guy who did to eff off.
>>
File: 1473131335161.gif (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473131335161.gif
204KB, 500x375px
>>19543888
Wix
Do I know my next bf?
It's a seafishbug
>>
File: flyingclocks.jpg (39KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
flyingclocks.jpg
39KB, 590x350px
>>19544010
>>19544010
Eight of Wands
Y, this is anons year! Cat People believes in you!
>>
>>19543888
AJB
Will she ever come back to me? Will I have another chance to fuck her again?
>>
>>19543989
11 years is nothing. Just don't make a big deal out of it and act like you're dating a grandpa. In reality you're mentally still on the same page, if not pretty close. There's nothing particularly strange or absurd about this age difference. Treat it like a normal relationship and it'll be fine.
>>
File: 1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg (100KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg
100KB, 450x337px
>>19544032
Page of Swords- A young warrior, The bravest of his tribe; He does not use a shield.
Y
>>
>>19543888
G
Will she have a good time with me if i ask her out
>>
>>19543888
Furry
Will songs be made about me?
>>
>>19544043
Two of Wands
Yes to both
>>
File: piranha.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
piranha.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>19543888

Checked

Checker
Will she be happy with how it goes in the end?
>>
File: Even Cooler Fish.jpg (317KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Even Cooler Fish.jpg
317KB, 2048x1365px
>>19544033
Lol thanks :)
Here's an extra fish pic for ya
>>
>>19543945
Four sets of three cards, one for each month-
>Princess of Wands, Ace of Wands, The Hanged Man
>5 of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, The Empress
>6 of Pentacles, King of Cups, 8 of Cups
>9 of Cups, 10 of Cups, 4 of Pentacles

The new relationship feeling will last through the month of September. Warm fuzzy feelings, the hothots, and all that. There may be a tendency on his part to overspend on you, though it's not entirely clear whether it's money, time, energy, or what. It seems that he's going to go beyond his means with you in some way.

This is going to bite him in the ass in October, when his books come up a little short, and he may try to hide it from you. If this is specifically money, he'll likely have a bad financial situation that is set to last indefinitely, and he might try to cover it up so you don't think less of him. You do, however, find out, and it causes you a mixed reaction between wanting to help and being angry with him.

You'll tell yourself that the reason you're angry with him is because of the deceit, but you're actually really upset with whatever bad situation he's facing, and you think less of him because of his inability to provide in whatever sense you expect him to. Initially, you'll try to lend a helping hand, but this will make you respect him even less, especially if he accepts. Regardless of whether or not he accepts, you'll start bailing, at least emotionally, towards the end of November at the latest, possibly before.

After that, you'll do your own thing, whether literally or just mentally. There won't be much of attachment to him on your part going into December, where you're mostly focusing on yourself.

What kinds of queries do you read/not read well?
>>
File: Cat-People.jpg (55KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-People.jpg
55KB, 350x294px
>>19544054
Ace of Pentacles, reversed
No, sorry. Maybe a book
>>
>>19543888
Kami
Is V my next bf? Is T my next bf?
>>
File: 148.jpg (40KB, 680x593px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
40KB, 680x593px
>>19543888
Do i already know my next gf? Have i seen her
>>
File: catWithFish-600x467.jpg (46KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
catWithFish-600x467.jpg
46KB, 600x467px
>>19543888
Is she using him to make me jealous?
M
>>
>>19544074
Name is R
>>
File: blobfish.png (245KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blobfish.png
245KB, 640x360px
>>19543888
E
Any love interest in near future?
>>
>>19544063
King of Swords, Reversed
Seems I am the deliverer of bad news today. N
>>
>>19544067
He spends a lot of money on me but more in the sense that he likes to stay in really exsgravagent places and eat at nice restaurants even when I've told him that it's not necessary and to book something much more reasonable. But I dunno. I can see myself bailing on the relationship for work-related reasons because we both work really hard and I was actually wondering how we'd handle that. I can already see us drifting a bit so idk. Thanks.

Anyways best with love queries but I'm fine with any type of query.
>>
>>19543888
>>19543888
June
Is this the end between us? Will he message me in the next two weeks?
>>
>>19544082

Eh. Her enjoyment of the situation is of secondary concern to the resolution of it.
>>
>>19544072
DEATH/7 of Pentacles
You have a chance with both but V would be more of a... roller coaster..
>>
>>19544074
Six of Swords - A man, alone
N
>>
>>19544076
Five of Cups - She sure is
>>
>>19543888
aru
is my cunt of a mother going to die soon?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 248x200px
>>19544079
Nine of Cups, reversed
Nope
>>
File: 9E5NKgc.jpg (35KB, 552x829px) Image search: [Google]
9E5NKgc.jpg
35KB, 552x829px
>>19544112
>>
>>19544092
Six of Pentacles/Knight of Pentacles
N/Y
It will take work though.
>>
File: pufferfish-inflated-closeup.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pufferfish-inflated-closeup.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>19544118
>>19544112
sorry, didnt read about fish, asumed it was regular pic
>>
File: 1377996_1400875131126_full.jpg (62KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1377996_1400875131126_full.jpg
62KB, 245x245px
>>19543888
P
Will anything happen between my crush and I
>>
File: comprar-pescado.jpg (90KB, 870x340px) Image search: [Google]
comprar-pescado.jpg
90KB, 870x340px
>>19544058
Thanks man.
> Does it gonna happen before the end of this year?
>>
File: hernia-imagediaphcat[1].jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hernia-imagediaphcat[1].jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>19543888
J
Does he want to be with me again and is he regretting how he handled things?
>>
File: gotmethere.jpg (68KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
gotmethere.jpg
68KB, 500x279px
>>19543888
E, do I know my soulmate?
>Catfish
>>
>>19544112
Magician, Reversed
Unfortunately N
>>
>>19543952
7 of Wands, The Star rev, 3 of Pentacles rev, Knight of Swords, 9 of Pentacles, 7 of Swords, Wheel of Fortune rev, The Emperor rev

If he does, it won't be soon, and it definitely won't be in the way you want him to. Right now, he's off doing his own thing, and he's really into whatever it is he's doing. There will be a third-party element that might impel him to come back, but the same force of that occurrence in his life that causes him to consider coming back will also warp his mentality in a way. He wouldn't be the same kind of person you're hoping to have back.

Thing is, you wouldn't realize it at first. You'd be so excited with his return into your life that you'll welcome him with open arms. It's not necessarily that he has negative intentions towards you if/when he does, so much as that he just doesn't seem like the same kind of person you fell for originally. Something would feel off. You'd start trying to investigate into his life during your absence subtly, and it's likely that he'd catch you. His reaction would be a strange one, a mix of disappointment and indifference, the latter aspect leading you to the conclusion that he doesn't care about you as much anymore, or just “it's not the same.” Part of him seems broken in your eyes, and you won't be inclined to try to make it work again upon that realization.

Alternatively, he may not react to the third-party occurrence that comes along, and that would leave you waiting for a while and going through some bad relationships and shitty friends until you decide to hit him up on an emotionally-charged whim, and the rest of what I described plays out.

>>19544090
>I'm fine with any type of query
How well will my current cooperations with other individuals work out for me between now and the end of the year.
>>
>>19544128
Eight of Pentacles, Reversed
Nope, Infact it would be a disharmonious relationship
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (442KB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
442KB, 4096x2731px
>>19543888
B
Is O or Y my soulmate?
>>
File: animals-20-700x525.jpg (86KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
animals-20-700x525.jpg
86KB, 700x525px
>>19544134
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking hell, i really wish this whore would fnally die.
tel me, will i be able to completely forget about my family, and of my country?
>>
>>19544129
3 of Pentacles, Reversed
Sadly no
>>
>>19544131
two of pentacles, reversed/Ten of Cups reversed
No to both
>Men are jerks
>>
File: Empress.jpg (141KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
Empress.jpg
141KB, 570x570px
>>19544133
The Empress
Y
>>
File: 200_s.gif (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
7KB, 200x200px
Who likes me?
>>
>>19543958
9 of Wands, The Tower, Judgment, Queen of Pentacles rev, 7 of Cups, The Hanged Man rev, 8 of Swords

Let me start off by saying that I personally do not have anything against age gaps. That being said, this one in particular shows a strong possibility for abuse via the difference in power. He may initially charm you with his resources or knowledge, seeming very worldly an experienced. This isn't necessarily a lie or misleading, but he'll know this is what you like about him, and he'll be tempted to use this to his advantage. It doesn't say whether or not you'll get together (that appears up in the air), but he's likely to condition you in a sense, breaking you and molding you to his liking.

Either because you catch wind of it and resist, or because he gets the notion that you don't have too much to offer him, he loses interest in you. You, on the other hand, may retain interest and possibly be oblivious to his actions. It's actually possible he may be oblivious as well, and the conditioning thing is slightly accidental or unintended, or otherwise just a natural consequence of your mutual presence together. Whatever the reason, it would exert a tight grip on you, and you may experience some selective codependence.

>>
>>19544144
Four of CUps/Ace of Pentacles
Y
>>
>>19544137
ok the third party occurance thing is probably going to happen so thanks but could I have some clarification with this lines
>Something would feel off. You'd start trying to investigate into his life during your absence subtly, and it's likely that he'd catch you. His reaction would be a strange one, a mix of disappointment and indifference, the latter aspect leading you to the conclusion that he doesn't care about you as much anymore, or just “it's not the same.”
i don't get what you mean by investigate and he'd catch me and be disappointed?
i read love queries well and peoples intentions
>>
>>19544137
I pulled the theme of the reading from my Golden tarot and received Fool.
As for the rest of the reading, which I pulled from my Rider-Waite, we have:
four of pentacles, four of swords, six of wands, three of cups, fool

So it seems rather closed off on a personal level. Very, very cordial but professional. Seems that there may be some difficulties early on that they'll feel hesitant to share with you about, but a burst of small successes allows them to feel more comfortable in their working environment with you and things start to feel like more of a partnership than a mildly uncomfortable working relationship. This allows you to feel comfortable enough to let your card down. Rather you will have the opportunity to feel as though it is safe enough to let your guard down. Whether you do or not, well that's up to you.
page of swords, lovers, ten of cups reversed, six of cups reversed
While no one has ill intentions, it's not advised that you let your guard down. It seems your group of associates will still need stirct oversight and guidance. Trust should be awarded where trust has been earned, but they should still remain on tight leashes.
>>
>>19544145
The Star
Y, You will forget and find new things! Wonderful things!
>>
>>19544178
>i don't get what you mean by investigate and he'd catch me and be disappointed?
It means you'd try to find out what he's been up to, trying to discover the roots of his strange behavior. He won't like it if he catches you trying to dig through things he wants to keep to himself.

>i read love queries well and peoples intentions
Today you're going to be reading out of your element, because she's no longer among the living. Her name begins with H. What are her intentions towards me now?

>>19544183
That makes sense, thanks.
>>
>>19544174
Yeah I don't mind if he molds me to whatever. It's not like he's gunna hit me.

I don't read career queries well but I think I can do anything else.
>>
>>19544231
seven of swords, the moon, the hanged man reversed, six of pentacles

uh... it implies that there's a debt you owe her that you have not paid back yet, or at least in her eyes this is the current case between the two of you. this may not have been like that when she was in this realm but in the other realm something may have skewed her perceptions and now made her believe this. or some simple introspection has caused her to feel this way. there's a good chance she has been influenced by unworldy beings which is skewing her perception at this moment in time actually so don't be alarmed she is just a tad bit out of her element due to these supernatural influences. she feels you have wronged her in some regard and now might want some payment back. if it's not too much to do you could give her something with an explenation of the situation and how you still care about H. she really feels you owe her something though.
>>
>>19544232
>I don't mind if he molds me to whatever
The part of me that loves lulz wants to say “good girl,” and the responsible part of me wants to tell you to be careful, but the authentic part of me will simply tell you to do whatever you want and wish you luck.

>I don't read career queries well but I think I can do anything else.
What are the risks and rewards associated with getting help from PSP? She's female.
>>
>>19544268
"Here was a man who would never be mistaken for a ward office cashier or a car insurance salesman. One glance told her that he was a professional bodyguard, which was in fact his area of expertise, though at times he also served as a driver a high-rankling karate expert. He could also use weapons effectively when the need arose. He could bare his fangs and be more vicious than anyone, but he was ordinarily calm cool an even intellectual."

The risks involved include the fact that she won't be subtle about what she is doing. She'll be bold and brag to others proudly about what she is doing because she takes pride in it or it is too hard for her to cover up for her own good. She has more to her than meets the eyes that exactly fulfill what you are looking for her to help you with and beyond that scope. She's smart despite her not being secretive which might serve you well. If you're trying to do secret stuff I wouldn't use her because others might take notice easily or you are going to have to spend a lot time trying to cover up her boldness. She is great at what she does though and the risks would not outweigh the rewards unless you value secrecy.
>>
File: dumbo.png (124KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dumbo.png
124KB, 640x360px
>>19543888
Will c and I (e) someday be together?
>>
>>19544344
10 of Pentacles, reversed
No, No kittens 4 u
>>
>>19544358
is my nightly routine of praying and imagination effective in getting closer to my goal?
Y
>>
>>19544366
Seven of Pentacles - Yes
>>
Trading with someone accurate
>>
>>19544431
Define "accurate"
>>
>>19543888
Will what I'm doing right now have consequences? Will I be able to control myself?
>>
>>19544451
Justice, Reversed
Yes
Page of Wands, Reversed
N
>>
File: blackdragon.png (148KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blackdragon.png
148KB, 640x360px
>>19544455
Will I ever completely break from reality?
>>
>>19544455
Will I positively physically transform in the next 5 years?

Will I positively mentally transform in the next 5 years?

Name starts with J!
>>
>>19544468
QUeen of Cups, Reversed
You're stuck here with the rest of us
>>
>>19544469
Ace of Wands/THE DEVIL
You will physically transform but your mental state will stay the same; Is bound
>>
File: disc fish.jpg (12KB, 172x293px) Image search: [Google]
disc fish.jpg
12KB, 172x293px
>>19543888

Will i get into a healthcare position this year that pays more than my current job in a different career?
>>
>>19543888
E
Will it ever stop its torment?
Will I succed on W?
>>
>>19544491
that seems accurate
>>
>>19544492
Three of Pentacles, Reversed
No new job for you
>>
>>19543888
Krisy
Is my next bf in my class?
>>
File: 1504139226811.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504139226811.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>19544498
Page of Wands(Reversed)/Justice(reversed)
No to both, yeesh cards are mean today
>>
>>19544508
The Tower, Reversed
Yes
>>
File: HomerSimpson-250x300.png (57KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
HomerSimpson-250x300.png
57KB, 250x300px
>>19544505
thanks for drawing the cards!
>>
File: 1488596071066.jpg (90KB, 749x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488596071066.jpg
90KB, 749x640px
>>19543888
Kay
Will a cute boy who will give me wet tongue kisses all the time become my boyfriend within the next 3 weeks?
>>
>>19544557
I have the same question please answer me cat people
Name is Janna
>>
>>19544557
The Empress
Yes
>>
>>19544562
Six of Swords, Reversed
Yes, This card means loneliness but is upside down!
>>
File: 1476609849120.png (95KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1476609849120.png
95KB, 500x349px
>>19544562
Posting fish on her behalf because I care
>>
>>19544564
>>19544572
You're fuckin with us now catpeople
>>
>>19544573
Hey can I samefag and you can post a bunch of images for me?

I'll just give my next few queries:

Do I get a bf this month?
Is he someone I already know?
Is he attractive?
Is his penis large?

All serious questions

captcha is dolphin crispi
>>
>>19544574
Perhaps both will end up with CatPeople...mmmmmm desperate /x/ chicks
>>
>>19544268
>getting help from PSP
Copyright issues with Sony
>>
File: Catman_07.jpg (52KB, 290x430px) Image search: [Google]
Catman_07.jpg
52KB, 290x430px
>>19544577
You present challenge to Cat People!
7 of Cups, Reversed
No
Ace of Cups
Yes
Is he attractive? No but he has a large penis(Feminine) ((4 of Pent, Empress))

Your next bf is Cat People
>>
>>19544577
don't b greedy now missy
I don't care THAT much
>>
>>19543888
Carpet
Will the ringing stop?
>>
>>19544589
if she gets too ask a bunch of questions, I want to too !!

Does my next boyfriend have a big pee pee too?
Do I already know him ?
Will he fuck me in the ass ?
Does he like anime and video games?
>>
File: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (35KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1468876128_1001.jpg
35KB, 500x645px
>>19544613
King of Swords
Huge pee pee
The Chariot
Yes
Knight of Pentacles
Your ass will be fucked
Ten of Swords
He is totes into anime and vidya

Your next bf is CatPeople
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>19544612
Nigga don't skip me.
>>
>>19544589
me three
is V my next bf
is C my next bf
does my next bf already have a crush on me
is my next bf a good bf
>>
>>19544627
This question is not about CatPeoples barbed penis! ok fine...Ten of Wands, Reversed
Tinnitus, see a doctor, will clear it right up
>>
>>19544612
Go and see a specialist for the spine/back/neck if your tinnitus doesnt come from damaged hearing cells. I have perma tinnitus for half a year now from my neck being fucked up and pressing on the nerves
>>
>>19544632
Queen of Swords(r)/King of Cups
C
Nine of Swords
No, Show more cleavage
Eight of Cups, Reversed
Yes
>>
>>19544633
I've seen doctors they all think I'm insane because it's one of those things you don't understand how bad it is until you have it.

>>19544635
Mine's a mix of that and medication so it's basically a symphony going on and masking it doesn't work anymore because it's been getting worse.
>>
>>19544647
IF you go to a really good ear doctor they will do several tests with you and can confirm you aren't insane.

I got measured with some weird cables, the waves of my brain and the connection of the nerves/neck. They were literally able to measure the fact that there's tinnitus and the nerves misbehave.

If you get this proof no one can say you're insane. Also consider getting an MRI if its back or nerve related. Im sorry, I know tinnitus fucking sucks.
>>
>>19544647
Death!(Deaf)
>>
>>19544665
off by one :(
>>
>>19544660
I don't care if people think I'm insane. I care that this shit is making me insane. There's nothing that can be done about it and this shit makes life a living hell for me. Do you hear yours all the time too? Has yours improved at all?
>>
>>19544665
Come on nigga, anxiety makes Tinnitus much worse. Don't do this to him.
>>
File: fishfeelpain311.jpg (99KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
fishfeelpain311.jpg
99KB, 1200x630px
>>19543888
ANT

will i qt gf who will give me wet sloppy blowjobs and let me ride her in anyway I like

thanks
>>
>>19544675
King of Swords, Reversed
Your pee pee... it wont work!
>>
>>19544669
If your hearing cells are damaged and that's the cause of Tinnitus then I think theres little you can do, but you would know if that was the case.

If it's psychological and/or comes from your nerves going through the neck you can improve it with physical therapy, taking blood-flow increasing stuff like Tebonin Ginkgo and massages.

Mine comes and go, to be honest. Sometimes its almost gone, other days its pretty loud, but there is hope. It can improve simply because the brain is GOOD at filtering stuff! Like our nose.

If you hear it long enough and don't fixate on it, your brain starts to filter it better and better-.
>>
>>19544613
Holy fu- If youre a female (female) youre fucking perfect! Wants butt sex, likes animu, female!
I have a good willie and i will fuck your ass 3 times every day and 6 times on the weekend.
>>
>>19544679
I haven't been able to enjoy life anymore since I've gotten it.
>>
>>19544695
How long do you have it?
>>
>>19544699
A year now
>>
>>19544700
And you didn't get an MRI yet or a definite diagnosis what is causing it? Why is the medication causing the ring?

Have you gotten infusions and tried Tebonin?
>>
File: pescados y mariscos (10).jpg (246KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
pescados y mariscos (10).jpg
246KB, 1024x683px
>>19543888
AJB
Do i have a chance to have lovely hardcore sex with that qt skinny brunette of the gym?
>>
>>19544724
Six of Cups,
Yes, But she might want to share.
>>
>>19543888
Amber
Will V, S or A like me in the future?
>>
File: 1504551090887.gif (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504551090887.gif
2MB, 222x400px
>>19544730
To share what? My penis or her vagina?
>>
>>19543888
Is he ignoring me? Should I talk to him?
>>
>>19544742
V- The Hermit
S-King of Cups
A-Nine of Cups(r)

S

>>19544743
She will want more then one pen0r inside her is what im getting at
>>
>>19544747
>>19543888
Name: o

Him: csb
>>
File: IMG_0738.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>19544752
>>19543888
I forgot giving you food,lol
>>
>>19544747
Nine of Swords
He is not ignoring you
Three of Pentacles
You should talk to him

Silly girls, Sometimes YOU have to initiate contact. Men are sometimes ignorant of your intentions.
>>
>>19543888
Does he love me?
Does he regret blocking me?
Will he send me an email in the next two weeks?
>>
>>19544749
I have only one penor CatPeople but seriously talking that ok I dont want anything serious. I just want to stir her stew. Thanks man!
>>
File: fish.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
>>19543888
T
Will I get what I want in the future?
>>
>>19543888
Jon
Will I meet my next love before the end of the year?
>>
>>19544762
>Does he regret blocking me?
kek
>>
Trading.

I do poetry bibliomancy.
>>
>>19544762
>>19544779
Don't be mean anon. But when people block you they dont give a fuck about you anymore.
>>
>>19544786

Query?

Advice for this girl, what do?
>>
>>19544786
Query? I tarot and scry, will choose the best one based on your query.
>>
>>19544803
>Darling, it's frightening!
>When a poet loves he might be an unshriven god enraptured.
>And chaos creeps again up to the light,
>as in the far off ages of the fossils.
Your life is chaotic but you still love her the same and find ways to show your poetic like love to her. You are a very passionate lover.
>His eyes weep tons of billows and he's swathed in cloud,
>so that you'd take him for a mammoth.
>He's out of date.
This woman has hurt you in some ways. You have had a past with her and she does not see you as "up to date" anymore.
>once she's been married off, the best pressed caviar.
>And how they manage to squeeze in a snuff-box life that is like
>a pearly dream by Watteau.
If something happens with this woman in the future, it will drain you emotionally and you will have to pamper her a lot with fineries.
>They take revenge on him;
>perhaps it's only because,
>while they are twisting and contorting,
>while sniggering bourgeois comfort lies and flatters
She is aware of your dedication to her and will exploit it despite this being the best way to get with her.
>and they rub shoulders with the drones and crawl,
>he's raised a girl like you from earth and used her,
>like a Bacchante from her amphora.
But you can use her to if you want for whatever you want.
>And thawing of the Andes melts in kisses and morning's on the steppe,
>beneath the dominion of stars that fall in dust,
>as night goes stumbling with bleat growing ever paler,

This reading is very depressing. You have placed your hopes in an exploiting woman who will do go out of her way to use you to whatever way she can. I don't expect it to get better with her because she will continue to use you but you can use her if you so wish it. The best way for now is to do whatever she tells you to do while she laughs at you for it and try to warm her by kissing her and doing romantic things for her. She will warm up to you that way but she will never value you like you wish her to.
>>
>>19544803
Is there going to be a marriege for B and I? What is the future for us?
>>
File: ItstheWindfish.png (17KB, 783x470px) Image search: [Google]
ItstheWindfish.png
17KB, 783x470px
>>19543888
Name
>P
Question
>will i get with the girl at the bank for a night or two? (getting laid)
>>
>>19544836
>>19544843

Its alright. One would think it hurts me but at this point i barely care. Its only lonley nights that remind me of her. Thank you for the reality check though~

>Are they going to marry?

>Temperance, Three of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles (R)

Probably, yes. Temperance shows the union of two things and it is reinforced by 3oP. The Knight of Pentacles explains slow movement before it happens, probably material wise. I take this means it will take a while before you or B are in a financial position to live togherer.
>>
>>19544936
Temperance is distance tho
>>
>>19544956

Not for my interpretation. Union/integration.

If you go to more old school interpretations then ice and fire, yes. But it still talks about the combination of two parts.
>>
>>19544960
Not to mention it's a balancing of the two; kinda like Yin Yang.
>>
>>19544787
For the most part, yes. Exceptions exist, of course. I've blocked a girl because she hurt me too much, and I wanted to be away from that. But yes, for the most part, you're right.
>>
>>19544678
wtf!!

seriously tho
>>
>>19544968

Two things appart comming togheter, two aspects of life joining. Yep, sounds like marriage to me.
>>
>>19544956
>>19544960
>>19544968
>>19544981
Temperance is alchemy.
>>
>>19543888
Name: Sam
Query: What's in my near future?
>>
>>19545031
Temperence is forever alone m8, you should draw again to check.
>>
>>19545038
I didn't draw for that anon, I'm just a casual observer.
>>
File: cat-fish-wants-to-eat-42510531.jpg (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
cat-fish-wants-to-eat-42510531.jpg
7KB, 240x160px
>>19543888
Name - Samantha
Question - General love life reading thanx.
>>
New Thread:

>>19545056
>>
Its been a while /x/. Ill look at an aspect of your chart for a trade.
>>
>>19545066
What aspects do you look at? I'll have to decide what to ask about mine. In the meantime, what's your query? (clarify genders)
>>
>>19545074
Planetary connections and placements. Ideal partner, finance, career, friendship, strength/weaknesses and what stands out are commonly asked.

In 5 years what will my relationship quality be like with F vs W. Both arent romantic currently. Im female.
>>
>>19545108
Are you asking what it would be like with each if you theoretically started dating him?
>>
>>19545114
No, im asking what my relationship would be with each. E.g. im dating one while another cant stand me or we dont talk at all
>>
>>19545122
I think I see what you mean. Standard disclaimer, 5 years is a long time for predictions, with many possible things to change along the way. What I'll read is on your current trajectory, subject to change by a large number of factors, up to and including receiving this reading.

Anyway,
>F: The Tower rev, King of Pentacles rev, 3 of Pentacles rev, The High Priestess rev, 8 of Cups
This suggests rather strongly that you two will be estranged by this time. Whatever will have happened, it seems like a massive blowout, and he may have ditched you to work on something else. There's actually a lot of potential to make something of this if you wanted, but the pieces just don't connect due to circumstance. I don't know how far exactly in the future it is, but one of you will decide you're better off and better able to accomplish your goals without the other.

>W: The Star rev, Judgement rev, The Empress, Princess of Swords rev, The Fool
This one is interesting. Like the other, there are signs of estrangement, but this is more of “on-again-off-again” in terms of friendship/whatever. I think he'll become seriously/deeply involved with another woman, and their relationship will upset you for some reason, causing you to back away and detach emotionally. There's a strange residual attachment here that promotes the dynamic of sparse, but repetitive, contact. It's never quite how you want it to be, but you try again several times anyway, only to be disappointed each time, back away again, then try again later, seemingly indefinitely.
>>
>>19545108
And for mine, tell me about career/finances. Feel free to use the next thread.
>>
>>19545179
Posted
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.