[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 54

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19540499
>>
>>19545056
any tarot readers here?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
Would like a reading if possible. I'd love to give back with a read but I'm not very good and don't have a deck nor any way to read fortunes.

I'm with this guy but I'm getting certain vibes off him. Not really bad, but not good for the relationship. I'm also dumb and keep focusing on the past. So I have just one question.

Where are we going to progress? I when what does the future hold for us?
>>
File: CPxH--7VAAA4sLw.jpg_large.jpg (32KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
CPxH--7VAAA4sLw.jpg_large.jpg
32KB, 306x480px
>>19545092
here, too lazy to get my decks but willing to help with interpretations
>>
>>19545098
My name is Samantha btw. 25 years old. Fav color is red. Wolf is my animal of choice.

Thanx.
>>
File: dk forest.png (13KB, 251x246px) Image search: [Google]
dk forest.png
13KB, 251x246px
The young man at my job... has someone abused him? My name is Will, 29, favorite color is blue and Great Pyrenees is my animal
>>
My initial is I
I'm a Libra
Someone went from being in love with me to being angry to the point where they blocked me. I want to know why because this is really painful. I wake up in the middle of the night and cry, think about how worthless I am throughout the day, etc. I'm tired. Someone help.
>>
>>19545178
>Libra
Were you too needy/clingy?
>>
>>19545103
How qt are you?
>>
>>19545178
>>19545098
If anyone wants to take on these queries skip mine and do hers/his. Do >>19545178 thanks, going to bed any way.
>>
>>19545189
Over 9000
>>
>>19545185
>tfw libra ex was the opposite of clingy
>>
>>19545197
Male or female? The two Libra girls I dated were clingy, even after the breakup.
>>
>>19545098
>>19545195
Kek sweeet. i will give you a read.
Post a pic of a girl who looks like you.
>>19545178
I will do your query too. Post a pic of a qt red head girl.
>>
>>19545205
Brb I'll find one
>>
>>19545203
It was a girl
>>
>>19545205
>not asking her to post a picture of herself
doingitwrong.jpeg
>>
>>19545208
Name or initial of him too anonette
>>19545214
Being a creep is not ok anon.
>>
>>19545205
Her without the freckles and a little bit wider cheekbones. Same eyes. Hair color.
>>
File: IMG_4801.jpg (426KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4801.jpg
426KB, 900x599px
>>19545185
No.
>>19545205
Here.
>>
>>19545220
His name is Rob. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19545205
>inb4 anon has this thread filled with beautiful women
>>
>>19545092
Just finished my swim, what do you need anon? I'll be a little bit, jumping in the shower.
>>
>>19545224
Hnnng what a qt brunette
> 4 cards spread
> Physical Connection Temperance Balance, moderation, being sensible
> Mental Connection The devil Destructive patterns, addiction, giving away your power
> Emotional/Spiritual Connection Queen of swords Intelligent, writer, communicative yet cold – cuts through B.S.
> Long term Potential 2 of cups partnership, mutual attraction, compatibility

Ok honey, "physically" talking he likes you a lot, maybe the "certain vibes" youre feeling are because one of you or maybe both have some kind of "addictive/destructive/obsessive/filled with jealousy" patterns of thinking with the other one. There's nothing wrong with this relationship besides that.
The outcome seems really good tho. The 2 of cups talks about unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships.
>>
File: 1503033424870.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503033424870.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
Will I ever be a better person deserving of things and people I'm not currently?
>>
damn I know a libra girl who i blocked because she was avoiding me. Her name is Anna though..

also because I wanted to focus on my exams
>>
>>19545261
Thanx! Honestly it's like that on both sides, maybe more on mine. Thank you very much, here's another pretty redhead for you!
>>
>>19545227
Oh I used to had such a big crush with that girl.
> Someone went from being in love with me to being angry to the point where they blocked me. I want to know why because this is really painful.

> Situation Knight of wands An adventurous risk taker who follows his passions
3 cards
>3 of pentacles Meaningful work, enjoying one’s work, suitable career
>The empress Abundance, nurturing, fertility, life in bloom!
>9 of swords Overactive mind, anxiety
Clarification Page of pentacles rev Lack of progress and planning, short-term focus

You're thinking way to much about the issue. They don't hate you, they're really focused on something else, something important and seems like right now they don't have time to deal with your own insecurities.
>>
>>19545282
Hnnnnnnnnnnng, you killed me with that one.
Good luck girl!
>>
File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 356x200px
Never done anything like this before but May I get a reading please?

I basically moved out to a city in order to find work and it's been a major pain in the ass, lonely, no luck, roommate turned out to be goofy. Tomorrow I get the opportunity to make a clean break if I want and go back home where I'm from and I need to know if this a good path to follow.

Should I stay or should I go back home. I want to leave but I guess I just need another opinion and I'm lost in life.

Thanks to the reader.
>>
>>19545259
Hello man! Are you doing readings?
>>
Do soul mates exist? What exactly is a soul mate?
>>
>>19545179
pt 1

There's some good and bad news here: you have a lot a good placements that indicate that image is very important to your life. If your image is doing well, you will be doing well financially and vice versa. This indicates some public job you would succeed in or anything that is actively involved with people will be beneficial for you financially. There is a certain aura about you that makes people want to come to you for advice and help and lean on you when they need to. They know you will always provide great advice so they come to you and value the input you have to say. You really understand their emotions and can bend the situation to their advantage with your strong intellectual and empathetic abilities. Use this to your advantage and don't you dare get a jobsitting behind a computer in a 9-5. Taking advantage of this talent will be the key to leading you to riches. You're not afraid of any challenge that comes your way which will benefit you financially because you will carry this attitude towards your business pursuits. There is a disciplined quality for you as well since you have a tendency to remember your faults more than your successes financially speaking and learning from past wrong doings will benefit you in the future. So if you ever find yourself fucking up financially speaking, it will always benefit you in the future with some lesson or another. Try not to beat yourself up too badly about it. If reason tells you to go one way and emotion says the opposite, think about your choices carefully. If the 'reasonable' path helps others but offers you very little, then your emotions may be trying to tell you what your real needs are.
>>
>>19545312
There's a good chance that you will have several different careers in your life. You may choose a career that’s travel, teaching, writing, speaking, expansion, or dealing with foreign cultures/people. Most of the fire energy in your chart is in work related houses so any success you will get is from your own doing and not anyone elses. There's a tendency to not trust others and that is fine in this case because your purpose in this life is to find success individually and not from another person's doing.

Your 2nd house ruler is in the 1st house and makes an aspect to your Venus so money will come easily to you. One finds great expansion through own's talents and Charms (Venus sextile Jupiter) Jupiter trine pluto indicates a large amount of wealth will come to you naturally too. A lot of money. You have all of your energy focused well so it should be easy for you to make any dream you have a reality.
>>
>>19545308
I don't really know anon. I believe more in karmic/dharmic relationship. Pain in the ass to be involved in a karmic relationship tho.
>>
>>19545283
What insecurities? I wasn't even piling my problems on him. I'm not clingy like the other anons are talking about but I really liked him so I'm devastated.
>>
>>19545322
>Pain in the ass to be involved in a karmic relationship tho.
There's too much truth in this sentence and it hurts my soul.
>>
>>19545304
Heya man what's shakin? Finished shower and meditation for the day so just slinking into bed now.
Depending on the query really, what's on your mind man?
>>
>>19545356
A lot of things are happening in my life (Bads things mostly) but at the same time everything seems so "fated" and "karmic". Like some kind of weird synchronicity. i want to know its karma related or no? If so... Will they paid what they deserve like i did?
>>
>>19545317
I should say I looked at other aspects too such as what signs the planets were placed in but I did not want to be redundant. but overall there is a lot of good fortune coming your way.
>>
>>19545376
You had me right up until
>will they paid what they deserve like I did
This sounds like a spiteful sort of query man. Can I get a little more detail before agree to take it on?
>>
>>19545381
kek, you're right that was a little harsh. I'm gonna rephrase the query. Will they gonna get what they deserve? No hate just... if you dont feel comfortavble that neither. Just the karma/fate stuff woild be awesome
> Ale
> Male, dark blonde, grey eyes, fit guy
> Red heart
>>
>>19545378
Thanks. The reading would suggest I did well for myself by abandoning 9-5, but I'm not where I want to be yet. Is there any indication in my chart about when I achieve this grand fortune you speak of?
>>
>>19545412
Going to take a wild guess and guess later half of life, middle age.
>>
>>19545425
Well fuck. Thanks. I've got a scry in me if you've got another query.
>>
>>19545425
I can do a reading too if you read my chart :)

post any other query you have or just the old one. I'll use tarots
>>
I don't suppose anyone here can do some scrying and figure what the hell sort of dickass spirit has been fucking with me for the past five or so years
>>
>>19545460
Im not the guy, im not so good at reading charts but have good experience on astrology. What do you want to know, i can try
>>
>>19545574
You accidentally surrounded it. Peace requires negotiation.
>>
Kevin 34, my favorite color is dark blue, fav animal panther. Just checking this stuff out.
>>
>>19545945
>Negotiating with an evil spirit

Your kind deserve to get spiritually raped, cuck.
>>
Air query
Will the method im using to improve myself be worth it or am i playing with fire?
>>
>>19545969
>So dumb you will play chicken with the dead
>>
>>19545994
>implying im afraid of a degenerate spirit

See this is why you people are like this. Your will is weak. Your existence is weak. You're trying to bow down and bend over to anything that's mystical. Do you really think they'd respect you even a little bit when you act like that? Do you think you can summon any good ones with that mentality? Why's humanity still like this. Maybe lucifer was right after all.
>>
>>19546002
It's logic that the ghost has nothing to lose, to be brave isn't to be foolish.

Are you by chance a nigger or a woman?
>>
File: c32360eb75db4dd3620a6c4ffb48a81e.jpg (148KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
c32360eb75db4dd3620a6c4ffb48a81e.jpg
148KB, 1200x936px
Mooorning /div/

Will do some readings today, probably five [5] but i might do more. If interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>no death or occult related questions

Please keep in mind i will do them along my day so its likely to take a considerable amount of time in between readings.

If anyone fancies a trade you get priority, but do not expect me to answer quickly because it might take me a while before i read your post.

All said. Good luck and i hope i can help~
>>
>>19546040
Male
General reading for the month or so please
Hope your day goes well anon
>>
>>19546040
Male
How can I improve JR? What should I take into consideration to make it more presentable?

Thank :)
>>
>>19546022
To be a coward isnt to be wise. Those spirits can see your soul upon taking a look at you, and frankly yours don't look very good from here.

If you wanna get in touch with higher ones, you gotta be a higher one in your own realm. Stop being this afraid dude. Your intentions arent pure, nor are you. Good thing is there's a system working, people with weak souls only get trouble when they try to get in touch with the other side. That is what you deserve.

And no im not black or a female
>>
>>19546040
Both female. General love reading / or between us two?
>>
>>19546040
Male
Financial reading if you can. How does it look for the short-mid term future?
>>
>>19546040
Male
Is he cheating on me? I know this seems like a y/n question but surely infidelity has more of a nuance than that.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19546040
Female
General reading if possible
Thx !
>>
>>19546040
Male
Love reading, if possible.
thank you!
>>
>>19545056
are watching birds/colors of hills etc considered divination?

honest question
>>
>>19546040
d-do you want a bibliomancy?
>>
>>19546040
Female.

What does he think of me at the moment? Does he like me? Can you describe it
Name: p
His:cb
>>
>>19546201

using any kinds of patterns to help you establish visions or clues about the spiritual and physical worlds can be considered divination... really it depends on what you're doing with that interpretation and if it ends up being accurate.
>>
i found a nice image to scry in guys
i don't know if you do that but...
here you guys go!!
>>
>>19546212
Not the guy you was asking, but what's biblimancy? Could you do me?
>>
>>19546276
youve made my day anon

>i divine tonnes of stuff, apparently :)
>>
>>19546277
This looks a lot, and i mean a LOT like unconscious images. Your brain takes it like this on that level.

Dunno if its intentional
>>
Trading.

Tell me what the fuck is going on between me and this guy and I'll read for you.
>>
>>19546040

>male
General love reading. Thank you anon.
>>
File: rh8gi75847584-534x381.jpg (36KB, 534x381px) Image search: [Google]
rh8gi75847584-534x381.jpg
36KB, 534x381px
>>19546317
yes i guess what's what i'm doing...
>>
>>19546290
I use books as a divination tool :) Maybe.. what do you want to know?
>>
>>19546403
Which direction should I move to?
>>
>>19546318
Gender?
>>
>>19546412
More info, please.
>>
>>19546059
Uhhh hey, just woke up and came back to this thread, I feel it's it's important I clarify I've been asleep since I made that post, as in I'm not the dude you've been arguing with. But back on the original topic, this spirit is more of a nuisance than a threat, it flees the second I turn my attention to it, and I just don't feel the need to make any wards. Though thank you for the reply nonetheless
>>
>>19546502
34, male, married with one child. I am a truck driver so it is less about work just seeing which direction the spirits think would be better for my family and I.
>>
>>19546049

>Hope your day goes well

Why thank you anon, same for you!

>Page of Cups, Justice (R), Ace of cups, Four four Pentacles

Not much changes for this month albeit it seems to be rather sentimental one. Current situation portray you as the PoC. An romanticist lad having some troubles with a partner, probably due other suitors making it hard or she playing hard, well is hard to say :^)

The advice for this month is to use that almost poetic nature of yours for good use, if you do fancy a lass try being more direct eh? but do it nice, romantic. She will recognize your efforts and put you at front of the competition.

Good luck anon.

>>19546055

Witnessed

>Page of Wands, Queen of Swords, Moon (R), Empress

JR aint looking that good. It needs a more passionate and creative approach instead of that cold and frigid one you are currently using Ace of Wands and Empress were on the [Do] part of the spread so really, creativity and inspiration is what you really need.

Good luck
>>
>>19545971
Bumping myself for some help
>>
>>19546067

Purest form of love

t. /u/ :^)

>Five of Swords, Magician (R), High Priestess, Three of Pentacles

There is going to be some heavy manipulation on this relationship this month. You probably argue about that already, someone is trying to pull the strings of the other. Its up to you to recognize what is real and what is not, you are kinda good at having that level head to see behind all the BS and note things by its real worth. The outcome regardless seems productive even with all the crap behind you two will probably get a better understanding of the grounds where the relationship is based and work accordingly, at least for this month.

Good luck.
>>
>>19546500
Female.

Query?
>>
>>19546510
Acting on the old superstition that the fewer the people who know about the sufferings of a woman in labour, the less she suffers, everyone pretended to know nothing about it. Nobody said anything, but the usual steadiness and respectful sense of propriety that was always to be expected from servants in the prince’s household had been overtaken by a general feeling of anxiety, a melting of hearts and an awareness that at this time they were in the presence of some great, unfathomable mystery. No laughter came from the large parlour assigned to the maids. In their hall the men sat in silence, ready to turn their hands to anything. Torches and candles were still burning in the serfs’ quarters, and no one slept. The old prince paced up and down his study, banging down on his heels, and sent Tikhon to Marya Bogdanovna to ask for any news.

Do you know anyone expecting a baby right now or have any suspision? That's the direction you should be moving to.
For some reasons they aren't speaking much about the baby, so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know about it yet.

I hope I helped and I'm sorry if my reading wasn't true.
>>
>>19545574
>>19546503

I feel like I should go a bit further into detail. There appears to be three different spirits or more attempting to mess with me, i'll describe the most prominent four.

Numero uno, a being that typically appears before me as a shadow in human form, with somehow distinct, even darker eyes. This thing likes to appear before me sitting in a rocking chair, usually only comes around in my sleep. Now that I think about it, it hasn't come around for a bit over a year now.

Number two, I've seen this one face to face, ,ts around 6-8ft tall, incredibly pale, has a gaunt yet very well muscled body with arms almost as long as its body, the feature that sticks out most in my mind are the fucking glowing orange eyes. I can't figure out much about it, it seems to hide behind my very perception. I can't go into the wilderness without at least catching a glimpse of this piece of shit. Its by far the most dangerous since it seems to actually lurk and live around outside. My earliest remembered encounter with it was in France, in the midi-pyreness mountains, on a long trail between Quilan and Perpignan.

Numba 3, I really don't know jack about this one, it rarely makes its presence known to me. This thing just looks like a mass of gust in vague human form. Only really shows up on windy days, but it loves to pow-around outside my window.

Number four, this one fucks with me the most, but also seems to fear me greatly. It doesn't seem to have any particular form, or if it does it keeps it hidden, I always see it as a sort of haze/distortion. It used to come around all the time, filling any room it entered with the scent of rotting flesh, now it generally steers clear of me, it cant seem to come near me unless it ambushes me in my dreams.

And there we have it, my dickass spirit squad. Any and all help/input is greatly appreciated. Can give a rune reading in-exchange, but beware, i'm rusty af.
>>
Trading.

What were her intentions when she came over to me outside the bar and struck up a conversation with me?
>>
>>19546071

>Star (R), Hermit, Four of Swords, Hierophant

Seems like you will need to take things really easy. You might be already weary of your situation and your situation is not likely to change for a while or not materially. That said, after some preparations you will gain a very unique set of skills or property that will twsit things for the better thanks in not short part to your innate intelligence. You are likely to start a new, personal business or reach the top of your current career.

>Ten of Wands, Ace of Cups

This will not make you wealthy, its going to tire you but boy you will love this. Its a position that defines yourself. ''just right''

No riches but you will improve in a lot of aspects regarding your career and ergo finances in the long run

Good luck.
>>
>>19546518
2nd

I will think on how I can improve it, I really appreciate your help.
>>
>>19546586
> The Star, II of pentacles rev, IV of Pentacles rev

She thought you were cute, anon. But you're lacking the balance and security to follow through.
>>
>>19546580
Three of wands - Practical knowledge
Page of cups - A reflective and meditative person
Four of Swords - Rest and relaxation

>She wanted a peaceful conversation with someone she saw as a peaceful individual

love reading please (^:
>>
>>19546075

Yes, if you want revange sex please just let me know, we will make that bastard pay!! >:^)

This is literally a y/n question but eh.

>Eight of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, High Priestess, Queen of Pentacles

Does not seems so albeit things might be placing for him to do so, he has not yet or that would be my take. I would say not because he havent tried but this statement might just be metaphorically. There is something but he has not cheated yet.

Dam i really wanted that revenge sex ;^(

Good luck femanon ad please dont go all jelly on him because of this reading. I could and probably am wrong. This is just my interpretation, does not means is the correct one.
>>
>>19546597

Wait what? This probably isnt for me but it still hurts ;^(
>>
>>19546607
Hey Cat, feeling better?
>>
>>19546618
Much better... cept this impending sense of doom..
>>
>>19546572
No one I know of. Thank you for it non the less.
It seems that the story you are reading is from Russia or somewhere cold. So it might mean for me to go north.
>>
>>19546611
Lmao I'm a homo, dude.
Thanks for the reading though. I don't know why it's taking you for me to believe him but I feel better now at least.
>>
>>19546622

Sorry to hear that. Have a kitten picture.
>>
>>19546615
whOOPS. My bad.
>>
>>19546649

Welp i should have read more carefully.

The offer still stands though *no hommo* :^)
>>
>>19546644
Well, try to wait for a while then? Maybe someone will reach out to you. if that's not the case, I think you should completely disregard the reading ;/

The night in question happened in March, try to wait until then if you want to follow the reading.
>>
>>19546607
Anything more than that?

>Two of chalices, upright
>Queen of swords, upright
>Five of swords, reversed

You're a mature individual who has enjoyed healthy relationships in the past, and you will be ready to move onto something new.
>>
24 m scorpio, trading tarot

What's holding me back in life right now?
>>
File: wrong.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>19546659
CatPeople has never been in a relationship in his life
>>
File: 1335466475126.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1335466475126.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>19546670
>>
>>19546666

satan +1
>>
>>19546666

> king of pentacles rev, ten of wands, two of swords

A lack of funds or general feeling of insecurity over material possessions; stress from overwork; a choice you have been putting off or a stalemate created entirely by an indecisive mind.

From what I gather, you might be pushing yourself too hard. Take a break, cut yourself some slack. When your energy returns you'll be better able to move forward.

Me:
22 f Aries

What, if anything, is my relationship with him?
>>
>>19546685

5 of swords, ace of cups, the star

This seems odd as your query implies it's lacking, but this says maybe a lack of communication is holding you back from emotional fulfillment

And thanks for the reading. I'm hoping it's just work stress but sometimes I wonder if it's my partner? There's nothing particularly bad about the situation I just find myself feeling really anxious and I wonder if it's her at times
>>
>>19546518
>Not much changes for this month albeit it seems to be rather sentimental one
Just as I feared!
The only lass I fancied removed herself from my life in July, and (I think) I nuked anything left a couple weeks ago with my poetic nature.
I will think on those cards. Thank you.
>>
>>19546112
>>19546173

>if possible
>thank you!

Now kiss :^)

>>19546112

>Queen of Wands, Tower (R), Magician, Devil

WEW
E
W

You are a very solicited anonette arent ya? Welp, seems like you are going to get the wrong attention if you have not already. Time to be crafty because you are threading on very thin ice and might get hooked to the wrong person.

Do you work with the occult by any chance?

>>19546173

>Two of Pentacles, Two of Swords, Nine of Cups, Eight of Swords (R)

Weighting your choices eh anon? Or only your chances with one [1]. Regardless that is presented as the challenge for this month. You should probably just play like if you were on the top of things because you will soon be. Be confident and take the wheel, it will direct you to the right choice.
>>
>>19546040
Male

Another love reading please.
>>
>>19546040
Female
Future with my crush please
>>
>>19546695
Thanks for your reading. I'd say you're pretty much spot-on.

As for your situation; anxiety-prone people are bound to feel that in relationships now and again, but your query was asking about what might be holding you back in life. Do you suspect it might be her?

Speaking from experience, if you have a gut feeling, I'd listen to it. It's so much easier in the short-term to just stick with what is comfortable, but if that's the wrong choice, a very ancient and deep-seated part of you will know. And it'll never shut up.

Good luck, friend.
>>
>>19546212

Took me a while to notice you brah, sorry about that. Will go in depth because of this. Whats bugging you?

>My query

I probably asked you this in the past but things have changed. Next gf please, personality traits. I am aware that bibliomancy wont do good with apperances.
>>
trading.
>>
>>19546762
>Weighting your choices eh anon? Or only your chances with one [1]. Regardless that is presented as the challenge for this month. You should probably just play like if you were on the top of things because you will soon be. Be confident and take the wheel, it will direct you to the right choice.

Cheers, Anon. I'm actually in the middle of a 3-year dry spell. Decided today I need to bring that to an end soon.
>>
Trading I need a scrying
>>
>>19546781
>How you're going to meet her.
The devastating sound of his own guns around him, the whoosh and bang of enemy shells, the sight of his gunners, red-faced and sweating as they rushed around the cannons, the sight of blood from men and horses, and the puffs of smoke from the enemy across the hillside, inevitably followed by a cannonball soaring across and hitting the earth, a man, a horse or a gun – all of this created for him a fantastic world of his own, which for the moment gave him immense pleasure. He imagined the enemy guns not as guns but pipes from which an invisible smoker blew puffs of smoke every so often.
‘There he goes, puffing away again,’ Tushin would murmur to himself as another smoke cloud rose from the hillside to be wafted away by the wind to the left in a single streak. ‘Here comes the ball – we’ve got to hit it back.’

You're going to meet her in a moment of turmoil in your life. Probably through some hobbies or anything you've picked up as a form of escape to the harsh reality of things.

>her personality
He would wield all possible weapons of thought other than metaphor, and when he changed from one to another it always seemed to Prince Andrey too much of a wrench.One moment he put himself forward as a practical man with no time for dreamy idealists, then he would take a satirical stance with ironical jeers at his opponents, before turning to ruthless logic or even soaring away into the realm of metaphysics. (This was one of his favourite weapons in any argument.) He would carry the question to the loftiest heights of metaphysical speculation, with digressions aimed at the defining of space, time and thought, and from here he would pluck a few arguments to crush his opponent, before swooping back down to terra firma with the original discussion.

She'll be a wild card, and hard to put up with sometimes. Expect her to change her behaviour a lot and be set in her ways. But you'll surprisingly be attracted to that :)
>>
>>19546875
>Appearance
‘My Hélène has never cared for anything but her own body and she’s one of the stupidest women in the world,’ thought Pierre, ‘yet everybody thinks she’s the last word in intelligence and sophistication, and they all bow down to her.

She's probably quite hot and takes care of her body, and people, in general, think highly of her.

Do you think it was any accurate?x-x
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (30KB, 552x478px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.jpg
30KB, 552x478px
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no binary answer requests
>no blogpost requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests
>no future requests

Requirements:
>a character from hebrew alphabet
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
>>19546040

i humbly requests a reading.

lost my job right after i got a new gf, she is financially supporting me and I'm selling off silver/guns (commodities I considered my savings). I've been told i'm overqualified at interviews, others intentionally low balls me with $10 hourly job offers. Should I allow her to become a provider and accept a job $23-30k yearly, or should I take out a loan and open my own business (while I have the possibility of doing so there is much risk - no clients lined up).
>>
>>19546911

>if anyones up the task i'll take a reading.
>>
>>19546909

>Clubs
>Blue
> What are the chances of me getting together with my crush?
>>
File: idont believe u.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
idont believe u.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19546267

>Current opinion of her: Three of Cups (R), Nine of Pentacles

He believes you are not exactly a good friend. Somewhat demanding. Dont get the wrong idea, he has a good opinion of you as an individual just not good to him at the moment.

>Five of Wands (R), Knight of Cups, Queen of Pentacles

Interesting cards. Again, he believes you are not good to him, you dont appreciate him. Up to you to decide if that is true. Anyhow, he does likes you a lot. He has a great opinion of you as an individual, once again. Wife material.

>>19546875
>>19546902

You just described the same girl everyone else does... pic related :^)

What is your question mate?
>>
File: 1502895335916.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502895335916.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>19546586
There are no good jobs available, if i dont get some money i'm thinking about enlisting or fucking this life up for good
Thank you for the reading
>>
>>19546952
3rd party chiming in

Get the loan, start the business.

Don't leave us anon, it's not your time.
>>
trading
>>
Am I on the right path?
>>
>>19546964
query?
>>
>>19546948
Kek! Have you met her already?!

Meh, same query, please.
>>
Trading, trying to figure out people involved in some alchemy I witnessed. Who provided the reagent and who provided the catalyst?
>>
>>19546968
Does he care about me? If so, why hasn't he reached out yet to even see if I'm safe? Or does he not know yet? Yours?
>>
>>19546966
> 2 of cups, 7 of swords, 10 of swords.
No, get the hell out of there. ASAP
>>
>>19546974

You prefer scry or tarot?

I'd like to know whether she knows or just suspects what I know to be the case.
>>
>>19546993
Aw shiet thank you!
>>
>>19546958
>>19546911
>>19546909

Haven't gotten a reading, but

>>19546909
ש
spade
yellow
will opening up my own business be successful, or will it bankrupt me?
>>
>>19546996
If you can scry physical appearance, do that; feedback will be instant. If not, use whatever will provide you with the best description of these two individuals.

Oh right, and I don't mean the work I drove, I mean the one that happened without my intention/prior knowledge.
>>
>>19546991
Name or initial of both anon
> They were living a secret life?
>>
>>19547009

I'm very hit or miss on physical appearance, but I'll give it a go.

>reagent

Seeing a female with very long brownish, possibly red, hair. Eye color is hard to distinguish, but they look blue and she seems Caucasian. I keep seeing her barefoot for some reason.

>catalyst

Seeing a dude with small glasses looking over the brim of them like he thinks that he just said something funny or heard something odd. Not much definition in his arms, but he isn't a stick figure nor is he too chubby. Seeing a metallic watch. A razor in the air, not sure what that has to do with his appearance, and a hand clicking a mouse.

I'm getting physical looks but a lot of cryptic noise garbled in.
>>
>>19546974
Reagent.. That's a reactant right? I haven't done Chemistry in a while.
Seven of Wands, Nine of Wands, The Emperor
The reagent was provided by someone who was on the defensive end for a while now and was just not handling the situation anymore. They were crumbling down internally and externally and it showed very prominently. They wanted to take a stand because they knew something needed to change, so they 360'd the situation they were in and provided the reagent because they wanted control over the situation.

Catalyst
Four of Pentacles, The Hierophant, King of Pentacles
This is someone who has been in the same spot for a while now too but they were comfortable and not on the defense. They enjoyed whatever position they were in. They're someone on the older end and more established with where they are at in life unlike the person in the Reagent who is probably a younger person. They have very traditional view sets. They seemed like they are their elder or boss.

All in all it sounds like the reagent was upset at the catalyst and lashed out at them. They had enough of their mistreatment or harsh attitude towards them so they acted out as retribution and are now in control.

I have predicted the entering of a relationship with my dream guy but some event happens that destroys whatever we have between some time during it. What is this event and how can it be prevented?
>>
>>19547019
My name is Oce and his name is El. I'm female and he is male.
Starting yours.
>>
>>19547004
That reader is Moonie a troll.
>will opening up my own business be successful, or will it bankrupt me?
> The emperor, knight of wands, 10 of cups

Yes you can have a successful business on your own.
>>
>>19547048

don't be jelly, not from a bank but from unscrupulous people I've met over my career. I'm not rich by any means. It would just be enough for me to pay the atty gen/SOS for C corp. Just the bare minimum

>>19547044

Thank you for the reading, it made me smile.
>>
>>19547019
>High Priestess, Page of Wands, Page of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, Three of Wands

>high priestess
Lol YES. That's a big yes, but it may not be as it appears. They seem to have been living in some sort of secrecy for awhile now, but it may not be all that your fears have suspected. None of these cards reflect ill intentions. It seems they may have been trying to accomplish a specific task that was related to a positive life goal for their reason for doing this, and three of Wands makes me suspect that they may have been planning to end their secret life rather soon as they were beginning to reap the reward of that life (be it a positive or negative reward).
For your final card I pulled Moon from my Golden tarot. This card is about illusions and confusion. You may definitely want to confront this person to clear the air. Even if their intentions weren't bad they were clearly trying to throw you off their trail.
>>
>>19547030
Neither of those ring a bell

>>19546996
This is a weird ass query to scry. I'm going to do a Venn diagram thing. What you know is actually a little patchy, like you're unaware of some important details. At any rate, the overlap appears to be approximately 40%, parts being at 60%. There are slashes through her circle, indicating that she has either had things purposely kept from her or, more likely, that false information has been superimposed over her knowledge of the situation.
>>
File: KAZaKB8Y8n-12.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
KAZaKB8Y8n-12.png
14KB, 300x250px
>>19545971
Second bump just because this is important for me
>>
>>19547066

Accursed symbolism then. Even when it looks concrete it never is.

Thank you for the scry back. I figure I don't know everything but the parts I do know she can't know 100% of barring certain things. It's an odd situation. Thanks.
>>
>>19546991
> Situation 3 of cups Celebration, friendship, creativity, community
Does he care about me?
> The tower Collapse of stable structures, release, sudden insight, destruction
why hasn't he reached out yet to even see if I'm safe
> 7 of swords Betrayal, deception, getting away with something, stealth
Or does he not know yet?
> The hermit Meditation, solitude, consciousness
> 7 of wands reversed Overwhelmed, Overcome, Defeat, Too Much Competition, No Stamina/Staying Power, Overselling,

Oh honey, terrible spread. He doesn't care about about you. He burned his bridges, he feels betrayed or maybe he betrayed you, some kind of undelying deceit surround him.
He doesn't reached you out because he wants to be alone (or at least not with you), thinking about you or trying to do anything makes him feels bad and alone. He thinks a lot about the situation tho.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_a.45321.23706.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_a.45321.23706.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>19545779
>>19545779
astrology as in chart reading and such?

I dunno man, I've been having a lot of trouble with education for the past 4 years. Failed a lot of classes, social life isn't going anywhere, parents are disappointed and don't want to support me anymore.

I've become harder as a person and learned to learn from failures but still disappointments keep coming. And it feels like no one takes me seriously.

It feels humiliating, especially when I have spent so much time trying to improve myself. Feels like others don't even have to work that hard to get this.

I wanna know about my advantages/weakness, my personality - mostly how i come across to those I meet with the first time and those who are familiar with me, having a better idea of this might help me.

Some info regarding career in medicine and romance would be helpful too. Will I successful in medicine? so far everything is going well, my dean of the university is being an asshole but that'll soon pass.

And in romance will i marry some sorry slob of a girl who will pop out a few kids and resent me for the rest of her life or will destiny take me to someone who i would be happy with?

Life has been so shit last 6 years that I've lost all fucking hope. Do whatever you can bro

And let me know if I can help you with, give me your query
>>
>>19547065
Clear as water honey! Thanks for your reading.
>>
>>19547072
Wow harsh
>>
>>19546970

Maybe. If i do i dont see anything happening between us what so ever.

>>19546970

>Personality: King of Cups, Three of Pentacles (R)

She will be hard to handle if only because she will have more maturity that you do and she will make it very clear all along the way. Its not to say she will always be right but the number of times that she is will sorta put her on that mentality by default. She however will be very caring.

>Appearance: Seven of Pentacles, Three of Wands (R), Empress (R)

She might be the hottest but she will be sorta like a work in progress. Natural beauty just not taken care the right way. I could try scrying but too much noise here right now and appearances are hard for me unless i am in the mood. Try asking me later on if you catch me.

That is the general idea though.

>How will he meet her? Temperance, Moon (R), Five of Wands

Interesting. You will meet her in sort of a compromising manner, you will kinda be stunned when you do, believe that you have no chances what so ever but she will put your mind to ease soon enough and go from there.

Advice: Eight of Pentacles (R), Nine of Pentacles

She will be very independent in a way, its better for you to try to meet those standards before you meet her. If fate is anything to be believes it will happen anyways but it would not hurt to work on yourself on the meanwhile.

Thank you for the trade and good luck on your side.
>>
Could I get a love reading if possible?
>>
>>19547094

She might not be the hottest*
>>
>>19547092
I though the same. When i saw the cards I was like "Oh fu-". But anyway, good luck with your things girl!
>>
Trading
Is H mad at me? Is he just busy with work?
>>
>>19547036
>All in all it sounds like the reagent was upset at the catalyst and lashed out at them. They had enough of their mistreatment or harsh attitude towards them so they acted out as retribution and are now in control.
That's...bizarre. Either the descriptions are off or the dynamic is off. How weird.

>What is this event and how can it be prevented?
I see a man limping and trying to run, his face looking like he just got beaten up. He rushes over to a woman who was facing something she was working on. Seeing his face makes hers seem to be filled with horror. He tries to say something, but it comes out garbled. She replies "what?" and he repeats himself, again garbled but more exasperated. Again, she says "what?!" This continues a few times until his frustration causes him to get angry and strike her. She falls to the floor, and he then collapses and starts weeping bitterly.

Following a devastating event in his life, he will reach out to you for support. Unfortunately, there will be a breakdown in communication, and your inability to understand him when he's incapable of communicating properly will cause him to lash out, and you two are done after that.

As far as prevention, I saw the woman, not understanding his words, merely reach out and hug him. He looks confused for a moment, but he goes with it.

When this devastating event occurs to him and he's unable to communicate with you, just be comforting. It will be scary for you to see him in that state, but reacting with fear will cause things to go poorly. If you react with compassion when he seems monstrous and scary, it will calm him down, and you'll ride out the storm.
>>
>>19547138
> Page of wands, the hierophant, 3 of pentacles.

H have some kind of issues with maturity and being emotionally stable but he's not mad at you. He's really busy with his job too.
My query
WIll i finally found a irrefutable proof of everything that happened?
>>
>>19547151
*page of swords, not wands sorry.
>>
>>19547151
>page of pents, five of swords, eight of cups

It seems that you may find something but it will be too dangerous to show to others, or maybe it will appear as though it is not worth it for you. Eventually you abandon the pursuit of proof, or at least this one piece of damning evidence. You go in search of something else instead.
>>
>>19547094
What do you mean by the compromising manner?
I'm already trying to improve myself, I hope I meet the standards.
You're not the first one to tell me that she'll be hard to deal with.

Not really interested in her appearance, but I would be thankful if you could see how we are going to meet.

Thanks for the trade and just let me know when you need a read :) I'm often lurking.
>>
34, male, blue. How does the cards or scrye see how my marriage and finances are looking in the near future.
>>
>>19547229
Please ignore my horrible grammar, long day at work.
>>
>>19547182

>Meaning of Temperance

>Devil, knight of Cups

She will rust your jammies. For some reason you might get dumbstruck by her as soon as you meet her.

>Where

Sun (R). Queen of Pentacles

This is particularly hard to interpret, ill add some biblio.

>And isn’t it also the case that cities are well governed when the unjust are punished?”

Again a compromising situation. Some bar perhaps? If one of you drinks that might be it. Sounds like a bar or a festival of sorts.

>just let me know when you need a read :) I'm often lurking. This is hard to tell, sorry.

Well if you want to trade again, id like to know if the woman you described is (A), (B) or none of those. If the later, do i know her?
>>
>>19547243
>Do you already know her?
‘So you’re not too scared to bet against me?’ repeated Dolokhov. Putting the cards down, he rocked back in his chair as though he were about to launch into a funny story, and began to speak, grinning and refusing to be hurried.
‘So, gentlemen, in this city the word is – so they say – that I’m rather sharp with the cards. I do advise you to watch your step when you’re playing with me.’
‘Deal, will you!’ said Rostov.

>A
The two young girls in their white dresses, with identical roses in their black hair, made identical curtseys, but the hostess’s eyes lingered instinctively on the slender figure of Natasha. She looked at her and gave her a special smile that went beyond her duty as a hostess. Looking at her, she was perhaps reminded of the golden days of her girlhood, now gone for ever, and her own first ball. The host too gave Natasha a close scrutiny, and asked the count which one of the girls was his daughter.
‘Charming girl!’ he said, kissing his fingertips.

>B
‘A battle is won by the side that is absolutely determined to win. Why did we lose the battle of Austerlitz? Our casualties were about the same as those of the French, but we had told ourselves early in the day that the battle was lost, so it was lost. And we said that because then we had nothing to fight for. We wanted to get off the battlefield as fast as we could. “All is lost! Let’s run away!” And run we did. If we had waited till evening before saying that, God knows what might have happened.

Yeah, you know her and she'll probably open up to you soon. Between the two, it sounds more like A than B. Maybe you had a chance with B in the past, but you thought you couldn't get her and consequently lost your opportunity.
>>
>>19547243
She's the one into drinking, you're not the first one to mention that. I can drink every now and then, but I'm not really into drinking socially.

>She will rust your jammies. For some reason you might get dumbstruck by her as soon as you meet her.
She's probably a qt13.14 and I will drop the spaghetti.
>>
>>19546544
Any chance you (or anyone else interested) could do an in-depth reading, whether it be on here or through email or something?This has been causing a lot of stress for me lately, I'm trying to make sense of it all. But thank you so much for your reading, I really appreciate it, it is reassuring.
>>
29, Male, Can I say Gradient between yellow and pink? If not, then Indigo.

I would like to know if I have any chance in the near future of getting back together with my first gf?
>>
Where are the readers lads
>>
I'm the worst piece of shit I know :D
>>
>>19546777

Yep it never shuts up and it keeps telling me to break it off even though nothing is particularly bad or wrong with it, it just keeps saying, "you don't love her, you need to break up so you can be happy" But I do care about her a lot so I'm not sure if this is self-sabotage or what.
>>
trading
>>
>>19547414
query?
>>
Trading query

Should we break up and if so, when? Just asap?
>>
>>19547388

If you got a question, ask your question as an air query. If anyone cares then it'll likely get read for.
>>
>>19547397
I did another reading for you

> five cups rev, three of wands, hanged man

These cards speak to being hopeful if you look at things from a different perspective; flip it upside down, so to speak.

Do this exercise: imagine your life if you broke up with her, and imagine your life if you remain together. Which scenario do you prefer? Which scenario leaves you feeling calm? That is the decision you truly want to make.

I don't know if there are any kids, pets, or shared property involved, which complicates things. But knowing where YOU stand is going to make things go so much more smoothly in the long run, whether you decide to stay or go.
>>
Okay then air query. This is a serious matter so please try if you're accurate.

I had a blackout for 30 mins under the influence around one and a half years ago. I remember what happened right before but then it was gone. Will i be able to recall what happened in that timeframe, or what really happened in that time?

Ive been thinking about this a lot lately for some reason.
>>
>>19547506
> King of swords, King of wands, Queen of swords.

Yes, but you need professional help to that. Maybe a psychologist or someone related to the that. You're not able to do it by yourself.
>>
>>19547521
I can't do that, what happened was paranormal it seems and you know how psychologists feel about that. I should be able to do it myself why cant i..
>>
>>19547324

Lel, well A is indeed more possible than B mostly because B was sort of a trick question, no malice intended though. It was not a person but interesting interpretation for it.

Is not to say that A is likely in the sightless. she couldnt give two shits about me. But maybe is true that we always want what we cant have... yikes.

>>19547343

Story of my life ;^(

>>19547367

I cant go that much in depth right now but shoot me at [email protected] and ill give you a hand, when i have the time.
>>
>>19546607
trading.

29 male
will the i get laid by the teller this month or year?
>>
Trading. Leave query
>>
>>19547758
I'll do yours first what is it?
>>
trading

will my request be granted?
>>
>>19547805
10 of pentacles
Yes
>>
Pendulum readings

Send me

>Initials
>Color
>Animal
> Y/N Question

Go.
>>
>>19547836
C
Red
Tiger
Was it a mistake?
>>
>>19547836
J. L.
Purple
Bear
Will I meet L some time this semester?
>>
File: o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg (74KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg
74KB, 2000x1000px
>>19547836
AD
Purple
Cat
Do I have a chance with A?
>>
>>19547844
No.

>>19547845
Yes.
>>
>>19547849
Yes
>>
>>19547836
B
Green
Cat
Will I get what I want in the future?
>>
>>19547836
sk
black
wolf
will i get the job in any of these interviews this week?
>>
>>19547836
>Pendulum readings
>
>Send me
>
>>Initials
>>Color
>>Animal
>> Y/N Question
>
>Go.

R C H
Blue
Monkey
Will I have what it takes to go through the inevitable withdrawals I am to face? Also some sort of spiritual help with this somehow would be tremendously wonderful.
>>
>>19547836
A
red
tiger
is she still interested in me?
>>
>>19547836
AN
gold
elephant

Does she have a crush on me? Is she dating someone else
>>
>>19547855
no :(

>>19547860
Yes.
>>
>>19547836
>MR
>Blue
>German Shepherd
Is this a trap?
If not is it a bad idea?
>>
>>19547876
Thanks.
>>
>>19547836
B
Green
Tiger
Will I get approved this week? this month?
>>
File: 1504656355995.jpg (19KB, 262x274px) Image search: [Google]
1504656355995.jpg
19KB, 262x274px
>yes or no readings
>>
>>19547836
AJB
Red
Wolf
What I'm thinking really happened?
>>
File: 1499891767730.png (227KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1499891767730.png
227KB, 298x311px
>>19547889

Glad i am not the only one
>>
>>19547836
R
Blue
Lion
Do I have a chance with M
>>
>>19547876
I really hope so, thank you reader.
>>
>>19547864
Yes.
There are entities out there that will work you through it. All you have to do is ask.

>>19547868
No. Sorry, bud :(

>>19547872
yes
no
>>
>>19547836
Y
Purple
Raven
Will I find a gf within 2 months?
>>
>>19547836
GS
Dark Blue
Falcon
Will she finally talk to me about what's going on?
>>
>>19547836
R
Green
Lion
Does she like me
>>
>>19547889
>>19547896
What sort of readings would you prefer?
>>
Last One. Something is tapping on my window. I'm on the second floor.

>>19547881
It's a trap, but not a bad idea.
>>
File: marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg (51KB, 250x459px) Image search: [Google]
marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg
51KB, 250x459px
>>19547948
Don't die
>>
>>19547836
A
blue
panda

will I be a world famous doctor
>>
>>19547836
E.F
Blue
Coyote
Will we reconcile again?
>>
>>19547836
ANT
yellow
lion

will I marry a qt?
>>
>>19547920
>No. Sorry, bud :(

good riddance, thanks a lot
>>
>>19547836
A
green
cheetah

Do girls think i am attractive?
>>
>>19547836
AN
purple
bear

will I have to repeat the course ?
>>
>>19547948
>it's a trap but not a bad ide
Fuck...close enough. Wish me luck. If I die I'm haunting you ass son
>>
Doing coin divination, single yes/no question per person. Post pictures of pepe if you want a reading.

>>19547955

That's kinda impossible for mortals, bby.
>>
>>19547920
Can you give me advice on what or how to call out for?
>>
File: rarestpepe.gif (3MB, 509x710px) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.gif
3MB, 509x710px
>>19547993

Will I be ready by the end of the month if I put my all into it?
>>
File: 7dXzrXc.jpg (76KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
7dXzrXc.jpg
76KB, 499x499px
>>19547993
is J mad at me?
>>
File: 1488461383814.jpg (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488461383814.jpg
31KB, 420x420px
>>19547993
Am i based
>>
Heads Y Tails N

>>19548017

2x Heads. 1x Tails

>>19548018

3x Tails

>>19548024

3x Heads
>>
File: 93234586.jpg (40KB, 378x260px) Image search: [Google]
93234586.jpg
40KB, 378x260px
>>19547993
Does D love me?
>>
File: 2ae.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>19547955
>Third eye: open
>Tapping: starts
>Me: Satan is that you, you're late
>>
>>19548033

Almost ready? I'll take it.
>>
Heads Y Tails N

>>19548035

2x Heads, 1x Tails

>>19548040

No frog, sad Christmas for you.
>>
>>19548046

No no, that was just me emoting the results. I was the one who posted rarest pepe. 2x Heads, 1x Tails is good enough for me.
>>
>>19547992
Clearly, you wouldn't be the only one doing that
>>
>>19548033
Goddamn 3 heads
God loves his children
Thank you for the confidence boost my man
>>
>>19548009
Typical prayer before going cold turkey works, as does calling out to whomever/whatever may be listening while in the throes of it (but this is not recommended)

Sigilization of a thoughtform to protect you is effective if you have the time to make one.
>>
>>19548052
damn brah you bailed early

come back later when you are safe
>>
>>19548052
Well I'll...I'll DOUBLE HAUNT you then cunt!
>>
Back. Wrapping up the Qs I got:

>>19547888
yes

>>19547891
no
>>19547913
Sorry, sad blue lion friend. But you'll get your chance soon enough. That's all the info I can give.

>>19547921
Yes.

>>19547923
No.
> +Bonus Tarot card: the Hermit

Give her time to think it over.

>>19547927
Yah. But it's a cautious yes, not a large 'gonna jump into your pants and bone' yes. So be gentle, Mr. Lion.
>>
>>19548113
Last anon you replied here. Surprised you said it's cautious, she is pretty straightforward and that's why I thought she is just playing
>>
File: porkey.jpg (58KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
porkey.jpg
58KB, 550x550px
>>19547956
Doctor? yes. World Famous? Probably not.

>>19547962
Yes

>>19547976
yes

>>19547983
No
>>
>>19548130

She might be outwardly straight and still kind of freaking out on the inside. Women are mysterious creatures, or so I am told.
>>
>>19548130
>>19548143
Especially if there's a chance the feelings might be real.

But what do I know, I'm just an anon with a haunted window ¯\(ツ)/¯
>>
Trading, welcoming a few opinions. I'm trying to figure out people involved in some alchemy I witnessed. Who provided:
>the substrate
>the reagent
>the catalyst
>>
File: dcf.jpg (15KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
dcf.jpg
15KB, 407x482px
>>19548073
cool.
>>
>>19548160

Let me draw on that.

substrate: Knight of Cups
reagent: King of Cups
catalyst: Ace of Cups

Well shit... this is the first time I've ever seen this happen ever. It feels like a daisy chain of manipulation if that makes sense. The Knight is good, but the King is better, and the Ace is the hidden Master who set it all into motion without doing anything.

Look for romantic entanglements, but the one at the top is occulted from view and hidden from blame.

>What will come of the maneuver to flip the Queen in the long term?
>>
>>19548143
She tried to fuck me while drunk and could have succeed if I didn't pass out
>>
>>19548184
I forgot to mention I'm matching effort/depth.

>>19548184
5 of Wands, 5 of Pentacles, Temperance rev

Your efforts seem to be in vain. You'll encounter significant resistance from her, and it will begin to wear on your resources. Further investment into this will further reinforce your position of impotence with respect to your efforts with her. More resources wasted, and she doesn't end up on your side.
>>
>>19547836
SL
Red
Dog
Will I ever be successful in the future?
>>
>>19548160

Tonight let me try a hybrid approach.

>subtrate

The Tower
Five of Cups
Ace of Swords

I'm scrying newspaper and coffee on a table, with someone reacting violently to information read in a short news snippet. Seeing a lighthouse in a scene where various objects are split in a rift with the lighthouse in between them.

The substrate was brought into the equation via shock. Someone was told something, true or not, that soured them on what they were doing and put events into motion. This set the backdrop, it was almost a siren song. The lighthouse in conjunction with the tower makes me think they received some form of guidance that was malicious.

>reagent

Heirophant
The Moon
The Hanged Man

The scry is an arm exploding through a sleeve into a hand that is almost crystalline, but also vaporous. An hourglass without much sand, borrowed time.

This person has had an issue for a while, an issue of a philosophical nature that has gone unvoiced. They provided the reagent knowing, on some level, that it would be linked back to them. They felt that it was somehow morally required, but the moon casts this as a delusion.

>catalyst

Page of Swords
Eight of Pentacles reversed
Knight of Pentacles

Scry is a rorschach blot. Feels like a moth face, or even wood grains, but it's almost an angry mask obscuring whoever is wearing it. A wave crashing down on a sunny day.

The catalyst hid their role in everything well, but there was a fuckup in craftsmanship. Their calculation in terms of effort expended was good, but their malice can be felt in the gestalt effects of their efforts.

>Will the spice flow from A? Anything else from her?
>>
File: tumblr_leymidlfqA1qdmn2uo1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leymidlfqA1qdmn2uo1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x264px
important air query:::::
why am i such an attention whore!!!
>>
>>19547961
>>19548135
P-please
>>
>>19548268

king of cups; you have daddy issues
>>
>>19548273
Shit, sorry buddy, I missed you there.

Pendulum says Yes.
>>
>>19548268
>>19548285
Also, Your 2nd chakra is fucked.
>>
Am I better off the a partner with opposing beliefs to my own? I feel like opposites attract. And a relationship being an echo chamber is boring and awkward. Should I keep dating this guy who has opposit beliefs than me? (He doesn't know yet.)
>>
File: tumblr_oh5i39UeJJ1vfh32ao1_1280.jpg (128KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh5i39UeJJ1vfh32ao1_1280.jpg
128KB, 750x742px
>>19548285
tank you... this is ... not .... acceptable...
>>
File: tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif (402KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif
402KB, 500x282px
>>19548298
oh no.... is it the guilt
>>
>>19547836
SV
Purple
Orca
Will me and HM be together?
>>
>>19548290
Thank you :)
>>
>>19548306
grow up
>>
>>19548306
Nah, I think you just have work to do on your confidence issues.
>>
>>19548285
This is the best interpretation of the King of cups I've ever seen because it's usually the case
>>
File: tumblr_np1h4468It1r712ajo1_1280.png (919KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np1h4468It1r712ajo1_1280.png
919KB, 1024x682px
>>19548313
i'm trying to by understanding why i'm the way i am
>>
>>19548317
damn... i think a lot of people have been saying that....
i guess it's time i listen rite
>>
>>19548285
>>19548301
>>19548320
Doctor Mario prescribes sex with older men.
>>
File: tumblr_naxk8mJKwu1sbr778o1_1280.png (392KB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naxk8mJKwu1sbr778o1_1280.png
392KB, 1280x667px
>>19548333
crying on the inside
>>
>>19548326
Yah.

Drink less, stop having so many hookups, meditate more, love urself. It's hard but the end result is always better than how you're feeling now.
>>
>>19548309
Answering because I like Orcas.

No. Sorry.
>>
Why do most people hate me after being around me a while but the few that like me LOVE me? Why am I only hateable or loveable?
>>
>>19548321
I almost fell in love with a girl who also was an attention whore, and a whore in general most likely.
She also had daddy issues, and i'm sincerely saying this with full confidence, i understood it even before we met formally and i could fix it for her, for good.
But only because she was a whore that lived for attention, i didn't chase her.

By being the way you are, you are blocking good things and good people from coming your way. You will regret all this unless you try to fix your degenerate behavior asap. Consider this divine intervention
>>
>>19548365
Are you an attractive female?
>>
File: IMG_2765.jpg (55KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.jpg
55KB, 500x381px
>>19548345
yes.... you are right...
love myself.... and.....
love.... my....self....
T_T
>>
lots of sad anons today.
>>
File: kachow.png (174KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
kachow.png
174KB, 500x267px
>>19548365
some people sympathize with your disability while others feel you're slowing down the class.

Here's a picture for you anon, kachow! Don't go to school tomorrow.
>>
File: tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>19548370
yes i am sorry that i rub people the wrong way
this is why i hate myself because no one likes me
>>
OK I WILL STOP WHINING THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND ADVICE LOVE YOU ALL /DIV/ YALL ARE HERE FOR ME I FEEL THE LOVE
>>
>>19548266
>Will the spice flow from A? Anything else from her?

A: Princess of Wands, The Fool rev, The Magician, Judgement
Spice Flow: Empress, 4 of Cups, 9 of Swords, The Moon
Anything Else: Princess of Swords, Princess of Cups, 5 of Cups, 9 of Cups

I'm not going to read on what exactly you mean with the Dune analogies, but whatever you're trying to extract from her, it's likely that she'll find out. She may seem easy to manipulate, but she would catch on while playing dumb and doing her own digging. I get the image of a girl twirling her hair at her desk until the man leaves. When he does, she quickly pulls a book out from under the desk and starts pouring over it. As a matter of fact, she may take your actions personally or as you trying to take advantage of her, and she's likely to start plotting against you. She would continue to put up a facade of being helpless and clueless while digging up more information to aid her.

She's likely to use your self-confidence against you. You will think you have her in the palm of her hand, and she'll notice how oblivious you are to clear signs of her plotting. The signs are most visible through her breakdown of composure, but you fail to notice them, and she's aware of it.

In a strange twist of events, her plotting will work out for you freakishly. The image I got was of a woman with a knife try to stab a man in the back, but he walks away at just the right time without noticing her, and the knife falls into an apple and splits it in half. She looks confused by the apple, and he comes back later pleased to see the apple cut. In your particular case, it appears to be a plot or idea on her part that is encased in good intentions but actually has the intention of hurting you, but it ends up working out for you. Funny, eh?
>>
Open for trades
>>
>>19548397
Good luck out there, Anon.
>>
>>19548390
Is getting fucked by random dudes daily fixing that?
>>
File: OUAT-411-6.png (220KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
OUAT-411-6.png
220KB, 550x309px
>>19548397
I like this one. Can I keep her?
>>
>>19548425
I can rent her out to you for a reasonable price
>>
>>19548430
Stay away from my new daughter.
>>
>>19548430
This >>19548434
We're fixing her, not breaking her more
>>
>>19548405

>Her attempt at betrayal fails and benefits me instead

That tends to happen to people who try to backstab me. I think I might lead a charmed life. Thanks anon. Hope your alchemy equation is solvable.
>>
>>19548479
Be thankful to the god that made that possible for you. I think you may owe a debt.
>>
>>19548513

If I ever bump into that god I'll shake his hand and say thanks.
>>
File: 3d05e6_SashaGrey_11122011.jpg (48KB, 916x800px) Image search: [Google]
3d05e6_SashaGrey_11122011.jpg
48KB, 916x800px
>>19547836
>PS
>green
>Chihuahua
>will i get some lay with the girl teller accountant.
>>
>>19547836
JZ
Red
Owl
Am I good person currently?
>>
Looking to do a trade maybe? 1 or 2 card draw.
My q: Will we ever be in a romantic relationship again?
>>
>>19548597

Seeing flowers in many variations, again and again. A moon wanes, but moons wax and wane in cycles.

Eventually, but do you really want to?

>What would J's response be?
>>
>>19548613
He used to send me all kinds of flowers.. maybe that's what you saw?

About J..
10 of Pentacles.. you need to secure things in your life
4 of hearts.. and you need to reevaluate some things.
Don't weigh your life decisions so heavily on what this J person thinks. You need to reevaluate the situation and you need to make sure that you are secure before you can go ahead with whatever you're planning. Be careful and you will gain success in whatever you're trying to do or feel. Your heart knows the answer but sometimes your brain can get in the way. Personally I feel like you need to take charge of your life and not let the opinion of others tell you otherwise.
>>
>>19547502

No kids, nothing like that.

That's the fucking crazy thing about it is I'll be at work or under other stress and start thinking negatively about the relationship and when I get home everything's fine.

What's crazier is I know it's all perspective. I can choose.

A similar situation happened in the past where I left and was hurt at the end of it, and I think maybe I'm trying to repeat that past situation to try and control things so I don't have to invest emotionally, i.e. at least things are predictable mentally, but I know intuition speaks through the heart, and my heart keeps coming back home where we live.

The nutso part about your first reading was that the 2 of swords could have represented my indecision on the relationship itself or my indecision on moving us to the state we want to live in, and it's up to me to pick which life I want.

Honestly I felt like shit after bringing this up with her so that tells me enough.
>>
>>19548370

is this the lie you tell yourself
>>
trading.
When will I hear from my estranged love again?
>>
>>19548135
>No
you better be right my nigga
>>
Still trading for:
>>19548160
I'll match your effort/depth.
>>
>>19547836
>Initials
WOCS
>Color
Green
>Animal
Squirrel
> Y/N Question
Can I bring her to my carnal goals?
Can I bring her to my spiritual goals?
>>
>>19546040
>Gender(s)
Male

What is the result of my current relationship with my ex-girlfriend?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading, tell me whether they'll hire me or not.
>>
>>19548939
Ok. I want to know if my boyfriend H is cheating on me or is actively pursuing other love interests (even if it isn't physical yet). Starting on your query.
>>
>>19548949
I will check now.
>>
>>19548939
three of cups
six of pentacles
ace of wands

This is a pretty forward yes. Not only will you get hired, but it seems it will be better than you even expected. Six of pentacles makes me think that you may see a pay raise sooner than you'd think or even if you were trying to bargain on benefits you are awarded those benefits which you've requested. All in all this looks very bright. You'll be off to a great start, little to no bumps. It'll be up to you to make the best of this momentum though if you want to keep it going.

Mine:
>>19548949
>>
trading
>P male
>will i get some lay with the girl teller accountant.
>>
>>19548949
Sadly yes, these are girls that have no real motivations in life, who lack any sort of real talent and do not know what to do next, in short, pretty shallow and bland people, but for some reason he finds them interesting.
>>
>>19548982
>get some lay
Can't say no to that.
>Ten of Cups, Sun, Star, Page of Wands

Yeah, my dude. You're gonna get some lay. She may be a bit distant, hot and cold about her signals, but you'll get to hit it eventually if you're persistent. Best of luck!
Love general for me for the remainder of the year. I have some love interests but just wondering if my life explodes with love at any point this year.
>>
>>19548993
Sort of not surprised I guess. He just enjoys pretty young women, regardless of how uninteresting they are. Oh well.
>>
Trading.

Just how many people's radars am I on?
>>
Trading.
Did my cousin really steal me? What is his feeling for me?
>>
Trading.
What is my ex girlfriend's current feeling for me?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19549003
>Yeah, my dude. You're gonna get some lay. She may be a bit distant, hot and cold about her signals, but you'll get to hit it eventually if you're persistent. Best of luck!
when?

>Love general for me for the remainder of the year. I have some love interests but just wondering if my life explodes with love at any point this year.
king of pentacles.
possbily either in october or november. but surly by the end of this year youll have an interest that will stick. you just gotta believe and make a move.
>>
>>19549032
>>19549032
Nine of Pentacles, Knight of Wands, Seven of Pentacles

Just one person who is very well off and has a lot of energy to them. They're in not a good place right now but they do still have money on their side. They like to work and work hard at whatever they do. It's just one person though.

What does V feel about me?
>>
>>19549071

I'll scry because people usually like those.

I see a man at flurry at a desk, or at least that's what it appears. At first the figure, a silhouette really, seems to be railing at whatever is on the desk, but then the image clarifies. It isn't a desk, it's a piano. It isn't rage, it's calm clarity. It isn't "what's on the desk", it's sheet music that doesn't fit.

V wants to fit you to a tune, but doesn't find one that suits you. This throws V into something like a rage, because V feels passionately about you but doesn't know how to express it. V sits still at the piano in contemplation, but will play soon.
>>
>>19549053
>November
This is relevant. Thank you.

>when?
Judgement, so not too far off. Much sooner if you take action and start making some moves. Obviously don't go up to her and ask for sum fuck, but start actually making some moves that will get you sum fuck instead of wondering if she'll start being more forward.
>>
>>19549088
Thanks, do yo want to trade again?
>>
>>19549106

Sure. Scry or tarot?

A year from now what does my household look like?
>>
>>19549134
Two of Wands, The Magician, The World

Any plans you have for then will be put into action and succesfully. Any desires you have for your household a year from now will look just like you hope it to and possibly more. There is a lot of creative power on your end that you will put to good use in your household. It will be a happy household that will continue to grow though. This could either be through roommates or kids.

What does S feel about me? Scry please
>>
>>19549049
names or initial of both anon.
>>
>>19549154

Creative power is a strong suit of mine.

>What does S feel about me?

There is a barn with Chinese symbols and decorations on it. A walkie-talkie. A bird pushing buttons on a screen with it's beak, a raven specifically. A row of flowers growing. Sprouts bursting from earth.

You seem, in some ways, an enigma to S. I don't know if you are from a different culture, but you present as somehow otherworldly in some fashion to S. The raven seems, to me, like a symbol of knowing selection. Perhaps a discerning, if unusual seeming, choice. The flowers and sprouts growing tell me of feelings coming to maturation, but not yet to fruition. The feelings are known but not quite ready for harvest yet. Wait for them to grow.
>>
Trading

General reading for the week
>>
Male Scorpio, trading 1 tarot query

Should I invest locally, in the other state, or not at all? Or should I wait?
>>
>>19549190

monday-queen of cups
tuesday-9 of pentacles
wednesday-judgement
thursday-9 of wands
friday-2 of pentacles
saturday-2 of swords
sunday-7 of wands

your week starts off alright but it seems as the week progresses you might struggle with some decisions you're not sure how to make, which might lead you to feeling overwhelmed or on the defensive. it's not anything that you can't handle though.
>>
>>19549253
I guess it has to do with conflicting schedules and different people wanting to do different things at the same time I suppose. Seems alright.

I can draw iching now.
>>
I will look at a natal chart for a reading exchange. I'm offering either an appearance analysis or a look into future children.
>>
>>19549298

i guess my query is, how does he really feel about me?
>>
>>19549300
Future children, please. Drop me your query so I can get started.
>>
trading.
>>
>>19549338

query?
>>
>>19549344
Possible outcome of sending this mail to they?
Yours? (Please tell me your name or initials if more people involved the same)
>>
>>19549321
My query is if I'll get commitment out of F or W. Starting yours.
>>
>>19549353

Not other people is involved. What would be my best course of action here? Call it situation (Q)

My initial is (A)

Starting yours.
>>
>>19549380
I mean commitment as in serious commitment E.g. marriage
>>
>>19549380
The ethical implications of playing two men simultaneously notwithstanding, you understand that choosing one or the other to pursue is going to make any sort of prediction null and void, right? Do you want me to read on how likely each one would be to commit if you entered into a relationship? Just asking what will happen will give you a prediction that becomes inaccurate and useless upon taking your first action in response to the reading, whether conscious or unconscious.
>>
>>19549381
Situation Q
> The moon Mystery, the subconscious, dreams
Querent relation with the situation
>7 of pentacles Patience, waiting for your plans to bear fruit
Do this
> 3 of swords heartbreak, betrayal
Outcome, Painful separation, sorrow heartbreak
> The sun Success, happiness, all will be well
Don't do this
>2 of wands Contemplation, assessing ones life direction
Outcome
> Page of pentacles Student, commitment to learning

Ok, seems like the situation itself has some kind of illusion, or represent some deep fear in your life. The 3 of swords here is not only talking about betrayal perse but taking the hardest course of action. The one you know deep down is tough as hell, the most hurtful one but who will bring you the best outcome and thats what is telling you the sun card,
If you do nothing, if you just contemplate the situation with doing nothing the outcome would be just "experience" or maybe a lesson in life.
>>
>>19549406
I'm not playing either if I got with one I would lose interest in the other but right now the situation is barren with them both.
>>
>>19549353

An indian chief sits next to a bone fire. He is smoking a pipe while he scries thd smoke and the flames. Different shapes are shown. A heart that transform into a rabbit, an eagle that preys on it, the sun.

Interesging vision, kinda cool. I will say that it will not only give you a way better perspective of where you stand on your situation but also fill you with a mirage of new opportunities to act thanks to this.

>Knight of Wands (R), Tower, Page of Wanfs

Indeed the figures had a meaning and a warning. You see while overall benefitial its not going to be a piece of cake either. Things might get reaaally blunt and strong at first, it would kinda blow on your face, which i am taking means that you are the rabit that will be attacked even if it has good intentions, it acted out if rush. The end however is the sun and page of wands. A new day, new found freedom.

I would say sending it or not are benefitial in their own ways but acting will surely transform the scenario. If you dont like how it looks perhaps you should take your chances.

Good luck and let me know if you want to trade again.
>>
>>19549303
Hexagram 47 - Oppression(Exhaustion) - Line 6

http://deoxy.org/iching/47

I'm not sure things will work out very well. Just don't feel bad about it
>>
>>19549321
>>19549321
You are a very fertile individual and will have no problem conceiving on your end. Four children. The feeling that your children give you will be positive ones even though there will be some strain with at least three of them early on. They might rebel but shapen up later on or resist some attitudes you try to impose on them career wise, only to shapen up later on. I can't tell you that they will be successful individuals or not but there is a huge indication that they will follow your footsteps career wise by riding off the success you achieve in your life. All of your children will add to the feeling of success you have in your life despite the early conflict or tension you have with them. You will be proud of them for their business aspirations while one is drawn to the philosophical or metaphysical path and this last one is the one you will have a very harmonious relationship with their entire life. There is a very deep bond between you and this one and you will favor them greatly or at least just have a very smooth and natural relationship with them. The others will have difficulities before you work things out with them but you will still admire them all the same when stop their rebellion phase of your wants for them. They rebel against your impositions because they want to find their own path but later come back to what you set down for them. I would expect the majority of the lot to be females but I am not certain on the certain amount. They will definitely have strong water placements in their charts and be very emotionally tuned individuals as a result.

The favored one will definitely be a water sign. Temptation comes from their siblings freedom but they stay in their path you set.
>>
>>19549467
Also I wouldn't be surprised to find a grand water trine in their chart when they were born or at least heavy water placements. The favored one will definitely have metaphysical gifts that accompany her/his interest in the dark arts and an unwavering devotion to their beliefs.
>>
>>19549452

thanks, at least i know not to waste too much time on him
>>
trading
>>
>>19549415
I don't think you get it, divination isn't seeing absolutes, it's just running simulations. But I'll read it as a theoretical because I would rather not give you a reading that becomes inaccurate 5 minutes after you read it.

>>19549380
F: 3 of Pentacles, The Tower rev, Princess of Swords, Knight of Cups, 5 of Cups
W: King of Swords, 6 of Swords, 3 of Cups, The High Priestess rev, Ace of Cups

Neither of these show signs of commitment coming about, but F has more potential for it. With him, there can be a relationship where you two form a good team, and it would inhere strongly on your capacity to help each other out in bad times. The capacity for this comes largely through your different mental processes and ways of looking at things. At times, it may seem annoying that you can't be on the same page all the time, but this becomes a strength in the relationship if you employ it to give each other alternate perspective in trying times. This tendency would lead the seemingly romantically-dry relationship to take on a character of love and affection. However, it would be that very emotional intensity developing from it that would lead to sadness and heartbreak, though the cause is uncertain. It seems likely that it can be mitigated, however.

There is little to no emotional connection that will ever develop with W. Forget marital commitment, he's unlikely to manage even the smallest emotional commitments. He might see you as a friend in a way, and having sex with him will put you in the FWB category. He might spend some time with you, but always at an emotional distance. He would conclude that you aren't really what he wants in a permanent partner, whether true or merely due to false perceptions. Regardless, the outcome of that would either be him falling for someone else while you're in whatever kind of relationship or perhaps you being able to kindle something emotional by modifying his perceptions.
>>
Doing some readings, gender and age needed.
>>
>>19549530
Female 23
Will H notice my relationship status change? What will be his reaction?
>>
>>19549530
>>19549530
Female
Who is my next bf? Do I already know him?
>>
>>19549532

He will not feel too bad about it in fact he will rejoice in the fact that you're like this, don't know why but he is not in the best of characters right now, so give him some space.
>>
>>19549530
F 19, is the path I'm pursuing a dead end?
>>
>>19549547
Wew lad. Thanks.
>>
>>19549530
female
when do I get a bf and is he good to me?
>>
>>19549530
Male 23
What is my next girlfriend like?
>>
>>19549467
>>19549486
This matches up somewhat with my own readings, though different specifics. I predicted 3 children, two boys and one girl. The two boys would grow up to be good businessmen working together, the oldest with good acumen, and the other with good networking/people skills. I likewise predicted that my daughter would be very into the occult and get to be quite skilled in it.

Little details, and I could be wrong, of course. My method reads vicissitudes, after all. Just wanted to give you some feedback that shows you've likely read it very well. Out of curiosity, since you're able to see this much detail, are you able to approximate years of birth or how old I'll be when they're born?
>>
>>19549530
Female
What was his reaction to the news of what I've done? How is he feeling about the situation now?
>>
>>19549543

Not sure but your next BF is a bit of a swinger and a playboy type, do your best by playing evasive moves when it comes to his past discretions and habits.
>>
>>19549530
male
will the issue resolve itself?
>>
>>19549549

It may seem like a dead end but I assure it's only because you are young, if you wanna live it up some more go ahead but you're going to have to mature sooner or later. I say go with the swing of things feel free, this your youth and years you will remember so you have been spared by life's tragedies.
>>
>>19549530

female
can you tell me anything about my next job?
>>
>>19549583
Mind another request? If not it's okay. Could you tell me anything about my best significant other?
>>
>>19549605
Next* not best, its past my bedtime
>>
Can anyone do a reading? Wondering if my husband loves me or just hangs on to me out of convenience/ and to have someone to dump his anger on. Wondering if I should stay with him. I'm dependant on him financially for now. He screams at me every day and throws things and says he hates me no matter what I do, then later apologizes and tries to make it up to me by being loving funny sexy and nice and doing things for me. I love him despite the verbal abuse and want to know what the future holds for us if I stay with him.
>>
>>19549517
>. However, it would be that very emotional intensity developing from it that would lead to sadness and heartbreak, though the cause is uncertain. It seems likely that it can be mitigated, however.
It becomes too intense we get sad from it? What does that mean?

>>19549558
The max potential you have for children is four it does not mean it is definite just in perfect conditions. Some astrologers say the allotment of birth control places some blocks on children prediction for astrology. If there is something holding you back it is something on your significant other's end or just the surrounding conditions. I would need to see her chart. If the special one is a female she will probably be the oldest while the business ones are younger. The older might have a larger age gap than the boys where they are similar. Children will be born in middle age or at the very minimum late 30's.
>>
>>19549530
Male
How do I become a better person?
>>
Can i get a future love general spread or read?
F. 26.
>>
>>19549560

He is feeling less than energetic about doing anything about it, so perhaps he is in a low mood right now, might help if you lively the situation up a bit. Hope it works.
>>
24 / M / Scorpio

Trading tarot

What's changed now that I don't feel inspired? Is it just that I'm actually utilizing/doing what I wanted to experience or is something else affecting it like a Saturn transit or some shit?
>>
>>19549733
Thank you Hyper. Isn't it more that he's not going to do anything about it because he don't care?
>>
>>19549633
>It becomes too intense we get sad from it? What does that mean?
That's not what I said. The emotional intensity leads to conditions in which the heartbreak occurs. Reading this fat into the future and reading for two separate people simultaneously on two separate timeliness is guaranteed to leave details missing.
>>
>>19549756
Fair point. Another time I could take a look at your wifes chart but for now I must go.
>>
>>19549770
I'll be sure to send you her chart when I'm married.
>>
>>19549775
Significant other
>>
>>19549588

Your next job is something easy and manual it will be a good move for you personally because you will do something you have never tried before. So embrace it when it comes along, always good to grow and develop yourself. Good Luck.
>>
>>19549693

The way that will work for you is to break some more rules, you are already the best you can be so don't be afraid to live a little, if you want to improve yourself you could try a new hobby there was something you once liked and can enjoy again whatever that maybe, hope you find it.
>>
>>19549886

thank you! and thank you for doing so many reads in these threads
>>
>>19549530
Female
Why haven't I been contacted in a while?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19549953
I'll trade. What is your question?
>>
>>19550007
What does he feel about me currently?
>>
>>19550022
You're trying to push too hard with this person. Allow your relationship to develop naturally. Don't try to force things out of your desire to possess someone. They may be more frivolous or lesser somehow than you but you can't just bend them to your will. Have respect for them despite their weakness and don't just try to plow ahead. If you've quarelled recently, let things unfold, don't try to win at all costs and take over, even if you're in the right. This person is dumb or silly or uncaring somehow and may hurt you again if they have in the past. Use caution and treat them as a person not an object and let attraction or a relationship develop at its own pace. Don't fight the natural order of things.
>>
>>19550022
Hope my reading helps. Sorry it came up more about what to do than how the person feels. My question is the same as yours.
>>
>>19549530
Female
What does R want with me?
>>
File: IMG_5080.jpg (164KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5080.jpg
164KB, 720x720px
Is The Bard still around here?
>>
Does anyone want a reading? Might do 1 or two
>>
>>19547549
KEK fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me.
Just joking, I can understand and I'm glad I didn't fuck it up.
Sometimes we can have what we want :^) Good luck, lad. I hope I helped you.
>>
>>19550397
Sure!
What info do you need?
>>
>>19547385
Can anyone help here? Im a cancer if that helps.
>>
>>19550415
>name
>gender and description
>colour shape combo
>query
Will see what sort of method best fits your query but chances are it'll be runes
>>
>>19550481
E.F
Male, 77kg, 180, dark hair and stubble.
Green square.
Am I getting a job soon? Any financial advice is welcome :)

Thanks
>>
>>19550481
Sam
male 511 brown hair beard
red star
what can you tell me about the fall season about finances and school/jobs
>>
>>19550493
>tarot reading;career future
Wheel of Fortune(r)
9 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Pents
Counselled by 10 of Pents and Knight of Pents
>do recording
>it fails
Typing this out I guess.

So the short and sweet is that right now won't see much change as per the pawn cards. However, the 3 Pent cards shreds some insight into how to go about these coming days. So even though the wheel of fortune and 9 of Swords say you're frustrated over the situation, and it isn't likely to change anytime soon, the Queen of Pents as the ruler card says you should put in the ground work now anyways. This is the ending months of winter, and even though there's still snow, putting in the work now will see a more profitable summer months. The 10 of Pents counsel card on the left (past) leads me to think it's talking about savings or a stash of money, and combined with the Knight of Pents on the right (future) talks about being a little more defensive in your actions. Combined these together, along with the message of practicality of the queen of Pents, talks of being prudent with your current funds as well as practical with your time, energy and spendings. Things will warm up, and the summer months will roll in, but for now be practical about what can be achieved in these colder months. Work on skills and better yourself I say, or do the leg work to get your name out there; it might take a while but at least your name will be circulating.
>>
New Thread:

>>19550551
>>
>>19550542
Thank you so much for the reading.

This kinda sucks, man, but I will try to put some work on it.
Do you think a volunteer work to get things going would be a good idea?
I haven't been spending much and been trying to study as much as I can.
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.