[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ghost Chopin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Chopin.jpg (61KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
Chopin.jpg
61KB, 600x406px
>Be me
>Be 12 years old
>Christmas
>My parents gift me a Casio keyboard
>At nights start hearing sound noises from the keyboard like someone's playing it but with no sound
>One night have the balls to left the keyboard on all night
>Stay awake all night
>1:30 am
>I start hearing like someone starts to caress the keyboard
>a song starts playing
>SHIT.zip
>Begin to tremble and cry
>The song stops 5 min later
>Do not sleep for 2 weeks
>Be 19 years old
>Realize that the ghost has good music taste
>>
>>19535000
What happened to the keyboard? Still have it?
>>
>>>/mu/
>>
Similar to a story from my own family.

>My 17 year old Uncle in England living with his parents, my grandparents
>massive computer nerd making own games in the golden age of the Spectrum, programming and sharing games
>ManicMiner.exe etc.
>Ghostly goings on, doors opening and slamming in the middle of the night, lights turning on, keeping my grandparents (his parents, duh) awake, lamp was smashed, rug torn, some other minor stuff.
>Uncle gets brand new computer, top tier for the time, shortly afterwards he has to go away for a few weeks
>Grandad and Grandma kept awake by clickety clacks from his bedroom, takes them a few nights to work out the keyboard of his new rig is being utilised by some spirit who wants to try out Prince of Persia.
>Get sick of it after a week, ask local priest or holy roller, not quite sure (though they've always been Church of England religifags) to come see
>He does some voodoo
>problem solved
>Uncle gets home from wherever the fuck and has to buy a new keyboard because idiot priest sprinkled it with holy water and ruined it.
>Ghost not felt again until years later

Completely true story. I myself am sceptical of anything supernatural, but they all swear it's true. But you can't trust the word of someone who believes in God, they're already admitting their gullibility and superstitions.
>>
If only this could be explained by something as simple as the Casio having a demo or song mode that was malfunctioning. Pretty sure that can't be it, because electronics never malfunction.
>>
>>19535215
>hear clicking on keyboard for nights
>decide to turn it on one night
>song plays

that doesn't sound like a malfunction to me
>>
>>19535000
Can you play the same song in the piano? Try it out. Every time it bothers you, you try to play the song. When you are able to play it the ghost might stop bothering or even help you somehow similar to poltergeist phenomenon.
>>
>>19535187

You should have at least let that poor ghost try Prince of Persia
>>
>>19535000
The rariest thing that happened to me is that one day i saw a hand printed in my computer screen. Like if someone pushed his sweating hand or something like it.

It could be only be seen with the monitor off and watching into light reflection.
>>
>>19536159
It's probably not your own sweaty hand, or your fathers or your mothers or your bothers or your sisters. NO IT MUST BE A GHOST.
>>
>>19535187

>But you can't trust the word of someone who believes in God, they're already admitting their gullibility and superstitions.

Look at you tipping that fedora
>>
>>19536917
Triggered much, derailing Tumblrfag? He stated it in the least fedora way possible.
>>
>>19536204
They didnt use my pc. I asked my sister and she wasnt neither.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.