[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Research Project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Alchemist.jpg (114KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemist.jpg
114KB, 1280x1280px
I have come into possession of some very interesting information that has led me to several rabbit holes and road blocks than I navigate. It involves the stuff of a conspiracy theorists wet dreams and quickly turns into that of nightmares. This investigation will appeal to white hat types, pizzagate researchers and anyone who hates baby fuckers as part of it involves an active but dead in the water FBI investigation. You would be opposed by black magi, powerful psychics, and at least one hacker with seemingly supernatural abilities himself. Looking to form a team for the purpose of gathering, sharing and analyzing data, ideas and maybe help put some baby fuckers in hell or at least prison. This ain't no fucking LARP. There are real victims here who could use "the internets" help
>>
>>19493284
Cambodia.
>>
File: Alchemist 2.jpg (107KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemist 2.jpg
107KB, 1280x1280px
>>19493284

What do you think of the comparison?
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-individual-john-doe-37
Detailed Info
http://freeeplanet.boards.net/thread/19/west-coast-pedogate-investigation-starts
>>
File: Alchemist 3.jpg (74KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemist 3.jpg
74KB, 1280x1280px
>>
Are we talking about the three brothers who were busted recently? Was it Seattle? Their neice or some shit was cleaning their house and found all this shit about satanic rituals and child abuse. I hope they kill me. That'd be a dope way to go
>>
File: Sickshit.jpg (324KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Sickshit.jpg
324KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: Acuma.png (580KB, 1080x1629px) Image search: [Google]
Acuma.png
580KB, 1080x1629px
No. This is based out of CA. No arrests. Real occultism not bullshit satanists.
>>
where did you get all this?
>>
AI is the root cause and yes I have supernatural powers. Not because I did wrong by exposing the flaws in the MAAM bot (media gathering webbot), but because I do not have the native language in which I can access the collective unconscious without hacking the quantum eeg/ecg satellite network. The encryption is built into the "reset button" which is in the hands of only 2 people. Yes they put their phones together when the attempt to hypnotize you right before the button is pressed. Per se meeting in FL when they came to visit me.
>>
Close your eyes and look left right left right as fast as you can. If you see circles, you are infected with eeg/ecg neural transmitters that do exactly what it does. Thought police have you connected to a conduit that interacts with you in the same way that biosensors connect you to devices.
>>
>>19493608
So tell us what you know already
>>
Why? So you can ridicule me and call me a bigot again? I rather keep things intense and pounce at appropriate times. A opportunity will arise in a short time, keep looking skyward.
>>
>>19496746
What kind of fag uses a handle on the boards? Either i brought out the crazies or... Challenge: you have a cat. Its name is...?
>>
>>19497267
Discarding anonymity, on a board made for that purpose.
>>
>>19497318
We are the fate makers. We are the overseers. We are the makers of Walls. Children are sacred. Your time is ticking down. Minutes remain.
>>
For anybody asking what I know use the link.
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffreeeplanet.boards.net%2Fthread%2F19%2Fwest-coast-pedogate-investigation-starts

This will she'd a bit more light on the subject.
More info will be coming in the next few hours.
>>
>>19497267
Cat? What makes you say that? Oh and you, have no more brains than a shoe. Unless you think HanAssholeSolo is a legit name /b/ go back home with some foam and rubon another off. Stupid
>>
>>19497507
Just... I mean yeah, but, your shitposting is awful. All you needed to do was say
>>>>/b/
if you thought it was obvious enough that the anon you were responding to was shitposting. Going all tryhard about it just ends up making both of you look like faggots. There are no points awarded for effort off /b/.
>>
HanAssholeSolo could be the fag baby fucker in the photographs. I also think he is arrogant enough to show up here and talk shit so maybe he would go ahead and confirm identity. Maybe it's just a coincidence the caps letters make up the initials of the guy. I've seen too many strange things since getting into this. There is a reason I put this on /x
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.