[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trouble sleeping due to infatuation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: bb.jpg (10KB, 236x159px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
10KB, 236x159px
How to stop thinking about something/somebody?
>>
Fap then vidya
>>
>>19484252
Why do you want to stop thinking about them if you like thinking about them?
>>
>>19484271
They're not a nice person.
>>
Then why think about them at all? Could this be love?
>>
>>19484252
create a dimension where you say goodbye to thinking about them. Honestly, build a box or find something suitable for the situation.

put them into there.

imagine the urge to think about them still being there...calling you, needing you. The voice will get quieter, believe this.

you will let them go, because nothing ever leaves the box.
>>
>>19484275
So why do you think about them? If they occupy your thoughts then there must be something you like about them.
>>
>>19484313
Well, yeah, nobody is 100% flawed but sometimes there are more flaws than nice things and some of them you can't get over, like attitude.
>>
>>19484319
Try to change them yourself then
>>
>>19484319
Chances are you can get over it, but it depends on what you like about them. It's entirely possible that they don't like their current attitude either and want to change, but don't have a real reason to. It's also possible that they don't want to change and it'd be stupid for you to try or have false hope about it. What is it you like about them? Why do you think about them?
>>
>>19484252
I get this often when I'm tripping on psychedelics. For me I just write about it. Even something as simple as a poem will pull the intrusive thought out of my head and allow me to continue on with the trip.
>>
Quit being such a faggot.
>>
Muh attitude. Focus more on ASSets than on gay shot ok. Like what can they offer? Do they make you laugh? Are they intelligent? How big is the pussy/dick? So on an so forth
>>
Ask yourself what it is you like about them. You don't like their attitude so what is it you like?
>>
>>19484252
Cut off your balls
>>
>>19484440
>>19484359
If we don't get along what's the point in liking anything else?

>>19484354
How? Is it worth it? There are plenty of people out there.
>>
>>19484452
>Is it worth it?
That why I keep asking what you DO like about them. Maybe you don't get along NOW because you aren't taking the time to understand each other. You said you're infatuated, right? So why DO you think about them? What are the parts you like? Some people hide under masks and you might not realize who they really are immediately. We won't be able to tell you whether or not it's worth it until we have context to understand this person, and why you're thinking about them.
>>
>>19484492
It's just silly stuff like physical attractiveness, voice, etc.
What matters in the end is the person, not the meaty bits.
>>
>>19484452
You need to figure out why you are infatuated with them because that's the start of dissolving your infatuation so speak.
>>19484497
There's something more. I highly doubt they're Helen of Troy, and therefore I'm not buying it's purely their voice and physicality.
>>
File: 1501635064411.jpg (57KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501635064411.jpg
57KB, 720x718px
This thread is gay and doesn't even go here
>>>/r9k/ faggot buttfucker
>>
>>19484497
Then just fantasize about them having a better personality. Let yourself discover who you might actually want to date. The fantasies aren't a problem so long as you acknowledge them as fantasies.
>>
But how big da pussy?
>>
>>19484252
fap first thing in the morning to someone else.
>>
>>19484319
sounds like a girl
>>
>>19484252
Get really wasted and practice your shitposting skills in the vampire thread.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.