[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 55

File: 000000000.jpg (95KB, 763x1046px) Image search: [Google]
000000000.jpg
95KB, 763x1046px
Are vampires real?

What are they like? How does a normal human become a vampire? What kind of abilities do they possess? Please post all the info you have on vampires. We want to find out the truth.

This thread is extremely important.

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/Acnyasvs

>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book "Vampires Are" by Stephen Kaplan
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/

Previous thread: >>19477004
>>
First woow!
>>
File: olena-gongalo-vampire-2.jpg (104KB, 578x935px) Image search: [Google]
olena-gongalo-vampire-2.jpg
104KB, 578x935px
Shill-free edition. Kill all roleplayers. We want to find out if vampires exist, seriously.
>>
>>19481821
Agreed.
>>
Does anyone know anything bout the atlantavampirealliance.com guys? They seem pretty organized
>>
>>19481821
Me too. Let's get this done, guys!
>>
File: dick chase.jpg (35KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
dick chase.jpg
35KB, 600x387px
>>19481813
Have you watch George Romero's "Martin"?

I'm sure there are people who go around drinking people's blood. Richard Chase (pictured) did that, but he was just some crazy.

There are no 'real' vampires (at least in the fantastical sense you're thinking of).
>>
People were crying that vampires would have no reason to meet any normal person. So what are things that could be offered to a vampire (in theory) that would make the whole exchange worth to them?

I heard they don't desire money at all but there have to be some broke vampires too? If they eat food maybe bring some rare stuff from your country. You tell me!

>>19481830
>We are an alliance of like-minded individuals from sanguinarian (sang/blood), psychic (psi), tantric/pranic, energy work (psionics),

Roleplayers.
>>
>>19481848
I love that movie.

"There no real magic. Ever"

Poor Romero.
>>
>>19481849
nothing at all.
>>
Aight so here it goes.
>Young guu goes on a little drug trip with his pals.
>Time passes and he finds himselft tied up in a room.
>A woman comes and bites into his neck.
>She then slits his wrist and an ungodly amount of blood comes out.
>Passes out eventually and finds himself in friends apartment.
The main points of intrest involving the woman was that the only descriptor that he gave of her that was off was that she was incredibly dry. Like her skin and hair had no oil. The only flipside of the story is that his doctor noticed nothing wrong him after the episode besides common things like headaches and such. All things considered, it seems likely it was just a drug induced dream, but the guy was pretty freaked out about it.
>>
>>19481863
How can he just find himself tied up in a room? What lead to that?
>>
>>19481741
You're a underdeveloped 18 year old who thinks that a person could fight a chimpanzee. You dont know the difference between a whine and a whinny. You get pictures of food tattooed upon yourself. You white knight for a mentally ill woman who admits to being attracted to children and making bomb threats. Youre really in no position to consider anyone beneath you. Also tranny goblin will never be beneath you because she finds enough physical satisfaction with her sausage. Your only purpose to her is to help reinforce her delusions.
>>
>>19481868
Blacking out. Time was kind of a daze at that point and the events beforehand he has no good recollection of.
>>
>>19481874
Did his friend notice him reappearing back into the appartment? Did he let him in?
>>
Are there any good theories of the chupacabras being a vampire out there? I recall it was a big thing back in the 90s and the whole issue went without any final resolution.
>>
>>19481879
Nope. Friend was just as gone as he was. It seemes likely that they got to the apartment and both passed out, and either he then dreamt the events, or something took him then brought him back.
>>
File: imp.png (9KB, 227x199px) Image search: [Google]
imp.png
9KB, 227x199px
>>19481883
It was vampires then.
>>
>>19481849
Music. Original music. Good music. Good ears.
Ears that catch a fraction of a note that's wrong as it echoes and ruins everything
>>
>>19481899
Is that what the survey tested? How sensitive the person is?

This is just my own theory and I could be totally off, probably am. But what I feel I noticed about the very few people who did pass is that... (after talking to them)... they seemed to be strongly sensitive people? Not in the sense of that they cry quick or whatever, I mean sensitive to touch, sound, taste and so on.

So just in general highly responsive to sensory impressions. I for example am not sensitive, I tolerate and don't mind all kind of taste, sounds and so on. Often don't even notice it.

Or maybe it's something else entirely or it's just random as fuck and has nothing to do with anything we could imagine because the way people pass is that they just roll their head on the keyboard and take who is left.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, ignore this post.
>>
>>19481871
You seem mad. Is it because I called you bitter virgin? You were pretty mad about it
>>
>>19481910
Listen to this one. The fact he is not remembered as highly as Mozart or Bramhs is a crime against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4

Unlike the ADHD child-prodigy, this one has patience. And class.
>>
>>19481889
If it was then it doesn't seem like it's in any mood for discussion. Despite the context of the story, I do fibd it interesting of the implications of the bite then blood amount. Perhaps vampires can inject a venom or their salivia has properties.to cause us to produce more blood than is possible? That would explain how they could get the amount they needed easily. My phone's about to die so if anyone can find something akin to what I described then I'd be ever grateful.
>>
>>19481883
Well if he didnt have any wounds I think it was just dream
>>
>>19481921
Yes, that song is beautiful.. but I think almost every person can agree on that. Do you have anything to suggest for people who have no music in their blood?

>>19481936
>you have no desirable skills or traits.

What would be desirable skills or traits though, according to you?

>>19481940
Come closer. Let me wipe off your tears and kiss it better.
>>
>>19481952
Careful. Your posts are getting into spam territory now. Mind the rules.
>>
Okay

Vampyr or vampires lore wise are relatively new

First recorded where the dead spirit of family visiting and bringing disease or scareing the living

Second is similar accept coming out of grave physically

The only equivilant to modern vamp lore living for long periods is the old testement minus the blood and super powers

So the likely hood of finding a vamp that meets the modern lore is very low due to the fact that not a single one has been found or recorded
>>
>>19481947
A new color, a meal that transcends any other much like that show where they hunt for the best burger in NYC, silk without imperfections. A perfect sword. A perfect gun. Severed heads.

Really depends on who you ask.
>>
>>19481993
You like talking about yourself, so tell us what you want.
>>
>>19481915
Sorry kid the only virgins here are you and tranny. I know you have autism so its harder for you to get there than a regular person. Just try to ease off with your youthful mix of ignorance and arrogance and you might have a chance with a girl in real life. Wouldn't that be better than being a sidekick to someone who sees you as something akin to an animal?
>>
>>19481997
That would defeat the purpose. And besides, I've been here too long. Things to do!
>>
>>19481813
tfw no autistic neet tranny goblin gf
tfw no vampire milf to suck on my neck
>>
There's a vampire subculture. It's half role playing, and half actually believing that you're a vampire. They actually suck blood, but it's more of a social bonding ritual. There are also prana vampire that absorb energy from others.
>>
>>19481947
being super intelligent. knowing alot of languages. being the best in the world at some or multiple crafts. people that are or have been in a high ranked position with a lot of influence. just to mention a few examples here
things that are rare and things that you or anyone else in these threads will never achieve or reach. if vampires exist they would only be interested in the best of the best. the top echelon. the elite of the elites. so your search is useless
>>
>>19481813
Alright, OP, here's the rundown on vampires. What I'm going to say is real, but of course it's the internet, so believe it or not. I just hate pop-culture getting them wrong.

To know what a vampire is, it's better to understand how one becomes one. To become one, one must summon a powerful demon and ask for the demon to inhabit his/her body. You know: demonic-possession, but willingly. Once someone willingly wants to be possessed, it's actually quite a normal feeling depending on the demon. So, become demon-possessed, but then keep going and conjure many demons inside yourself and make sure to tell them what you wish to become (a vampire), but of course, you'll have to give something in return (usually "dibs" on your body at any moment). While you're procuring demons to insert into yourself, be sure to actively drink human blood and coat your teeth with cocaine (it helps numb the pain, when you bite into someone to take in their blood; it also helps in becoming nocturnal because you'll have to be nocturnal; also, it helps conjure up the fervor of drinking blood). In time, your canines will grow and your skin will become increasingly more sensitive to the sunlight and you'll have access to demonic powers such as enhanced charm, astral projection, and slightly enhanced strength (you won't have the strength of 100 men, maybe the strength of 2 men, but nothing as crazy as the movies). Soon enough, you'll be officially a vampire.

So what is a vampire? It's a human with many demons living inside of him/her who has very sensitive skin and numbing fangs who is also addicted to human blood (blood is very addicting to even normal people). It's not glamorous at all; it's simply a way to become closer to Satan and to become stronger in majik or to simply become a better version of yourself through demonic aid.

Vampires have multiple shapes and personalities, so they're not all the same.
>>
>>19482031
She doesnt give a fuck. These threads only exist to fill her lonely days.
>>
>>19481928
>Perhaps vampires can inject a venom or their salivia has properties.to cause us to produce more blood than is possible?

Somehow I don't see that happening, but it COULD be true. It takes a long time for our bodies to regenerate lost blood, and it can be spotted on blood tests because some of the values change (if I remember well your white blood cell count goes up after a donation).

That said, most animals that feed on blood do use some kind of anticoagulant (for vampire bats it's in their saliva) to prevent blood from clotting, which allows them to extract more blood from a single bite, so that part would make sense.

>>19482031
You don't get it. I'm not trying to become a vampire, I am speculating about what needs to be fulfilled to find out the truth.

There's also no point in trying to "offend" me or put me down by yelling at me how lazy or shitty I am. I am aware of having no qualities that would be attractive to them but neither do you, probably. So it's all good.
>>
>>19482035
Demon vampires are literally the lamest ones though
>>
>>19482041
No real vampire would ever want anything to do with this faggotry
>>
File: 1503428794425.png (716KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503428794425.png
716KB, 900x960px
>>19482054
Yeah, and you know real vampires? :^)
>>
File: smug16.png (239KB, 529x251px) Image search: [Google]
smug16.png
239KB, 529x251px
>>19481936
Its pretty clear from your posts and need to insult people that you are insecure. I worked as bartender for 5 years. Thats not a job for social retards. You could not do it pal. I was using smug anime faces before I met her. If you think she invented them you are more retarded than I thought. Your insults and pathetic behavior does not add anything to these threads

>>19482013
Says the guy who only insults people on internet. If you were at least witty but you are literally /b/ tier
>>
>>19482035
19482035 here. I didn't finish explaining who vampires are.

Vampires have a fascination and craving with blood because demons love the taste of human flesh and blood; that's why they commonly posses cannibals and love to posses people seeking to become vampires. Some vampires will do odd stuff involving blood because it tastes different based off of what hormones are present. Vampires will feed after sex a lot to becomes closer to their partners; they'll scare prey and feed to get high off of epinephrine; and they'll even feed on menstruation or on the blood of women on their periods to get more estrogen into their system.

In my opinion, vampires are degenerates who don't know how to use the power that their born with, so they go to demons or other spirits for the easy way.
>>
>>19482057
If they existed at all they wouldnt want anything to do with any off you. Do you think the 1% are hanging out in the illuminati threads?
>>
>>19482057
>>19482060
Greetings.
>>
>>19482067
So, you don't know any vampires. You have no idea if they even exist. You are as clueless as me but on top of that you are trying (obsessively, mind you) to tear me down with personal insults about me.

It's not working. Just letting you know.

>>19482073
Hello.

>shows up when I have to leave

We got the timing going on.
>>
>>19481849
DRUUUGS!
>>
>>19482078
Are you going to bed already? Ah, well, we will talk another time.
>>
>>19482073
Oh and >>19481090 ...

Please answer my blood question from last thread:

Hmm, if you can answer this. Blood is often portrayed as a real thrill for vampires in fiction and something (or even the only thing) enjoyable to them. But another guy here said that blood does not taste good to vampires, doesn't feel that good and only has to be consumed out of necessity.

So how does blood make you feel?

>>19482086
No, I have to shower and all, getting ready for doctor appointment. I have not slept at all!
>>
>>19482060
Everyone in these threads knows your stupidity by now. You get wrecked every day. Multiple people were mocking you in the last thread. You come out with stupid shit like "fite me irl bitch" when you struggle to look people in the eye in the real world. You never refute anything you get called out on, even tranny shits on you when it suits her.
>>
>>19482048
Lamest? Being a vampire isn't a style. This is exactly what I hate. It's not supposed to be some edgy teen having super strength and sparkling or someone who drinks animal blood and has their steak rare. It's a way of practicing Satanism and pleasing demons' taste buds.
>>
>>19482073
Hello. You asked if she sleeps in coffin yesterday

>>19478647
>>
>>19482097
Demons are dumb skin and bone type vampires are better
My world is the best one
>>
>>19482078
>>19482078
No one in these threads will ever know 100%. As stated in the previous thread. These could be about anything, big foot, loch ness, genies. It would just be the same shit.
>>
>>19482041
>I am aware of having no qualities that would be attractive to them
then why do you keep thinking vampires will have any interest in you? you are nothing more than a disgusting nasty little insect to them
you think just because you arent trying to become a vampire yourself that its ok and they will just throw away all their hard work to keep things secret and break their own rules and codes?
what you are trying to achieve is similar to a crack addict criminal and serial murder trying to request a meeting with the worlds most succesful CEO
the crack addict criminal serial murder has a very miniscule chance for that miracle to happen where in your case there is no chance

>I was using smug anime faces before I met her
are you really gonna try to deny that you copy her in an attempt to make her like you? you are even sadder than i thought. anyone can go through the previous threads and look at how much you use mirroring techniques
theres a reason why you always get insulted by everyone. it is clear that you are young and have a subhuman brain because you are so stupid. all your posts simply reek of extreme stupidity
i dont understand why you keep coming back when you continually get destroyed by NTG and even random people on a daily basis because you dont have a single drop of intelligence in your skull
stick to what you can handle and become a factory worker like everyone else in your poor and underdeveloped third world country
>>
>>19482098
Do you have aspergers or full autism?
>>
>>19482092
Get some medication for your mental problems please.
>>
>>19482092
This person has quite the imagination. I am not your guardian angel, sorry.
What does "thrill" means? I am not familiar with this word, sorry. It is not the only enjoyable thing for us, far from it. I am very against sharing how I feed, how much, etc.. But I can tell you it feels very good, I guess. It is true it is a necessity.
>No, I have to shower and all, getting ready for doctor appointment. I have not slept at all!
Are you ill? Everyone here is always ill, do you not take care of yourselves? Going to the doctor without sleep is dumb, you should sleep next time!
>>19482098
Why would she sleep in that? Also, I am curious, what did you tell Tranny when she tried to threaten you? I do not fear manlets either. :^)
>>
File: smug7.jpg (75KB, 884x574px) Image search: [Google]
smug7.jpg
75KB, 884x574px
>>19482096
Vermin like you cant wrekt me. You are too stupid and below me for that. I dont know why are you so obessed with me but I wont fuck you anon,sorry. I dont wish to derail thread further because its unfair to others and you are boring anyway so I will stop replying for now. Maybe next time I will give you my mail so you can continue to send me love letters? Whatever helps you with your issues :^)
>>
Are gay vampires also real?
>>
I'm leaving house now and can use my phone maybe to check and read.

>>19482035
>What I'm going to say is real, but of course it's the internet, so believe it or not.

And what are your credentials? Where are you getting this information from? Are you a vampire? Have you ever met one and confirmed it personally? Or are you just giving me theories you came up with yourself or read online?

>So what is a vampire? It's a human with many demons living inside of him/her who has very sensitive skin and numbing fangs who is also addicted to human blood

So according to you vampires have no real powers, age and die just like humans, and need to rub cocaine on their teeth to numb the pain of their victims and experience a high from drinking blood? Forgive me, but that sounds like nothing but a very deranged form of roleplaying.

The idea of vampirism having demonic origins isn't a theory I would dismiss entirely, but I'm too skeptical to accept it as fact without seeing some kind of confirmation. According to my personal experience and observations I've made over the years, if demons and angels exist, they do not play such a direct and active role in this reality. Every person I've ever talked to that claimed to summon and make deals with demons ended up being a powerless delusional roleplayer or untreated schizophrenic.

>Vampires have multiple shapes and personalities, so they're not all the same.

What did you mean by this? Can you elaborate and give some examples?

>>19482127
>more projecting and personal attacks

You pitiful little thing. It makes you look so helpless and angry.

>>19482147
Have some problems with my spine but it's all good. Thanks for answering the blood question.
>>
>>19482147
>Also, I am curious, what did you tell Tranny when she tried to threaten you? I do not fear manlets either. :^)

Just that I dont fear manlets. I would feel pretty safe in her or yours presence :^)
>>
>>19482151
YES, instead of sucking necks they suck dick!
>>
>>19482152
>more deflecting valid points and denying reality
you pitiful little thing. it makes you look so helpless and crazy
>>
>>19482152
Do not get hit by cars!
>>19482158
>Just that I dont fear manlets. I would feel pretty safe in her or yours presence :^)
You should not underestimate people, this is how you get hurt!
>>
>>19482152
>Have some problems with my spine
Get out of your chair more you lazy bitch.
>>
>>19482149
>Vermin like you cant wrekt me
What did the autist teen mean by this?
>>
File: $.jpg (4KB, 86x123px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
4KB, 86x123px
>>
>>19482152
19482035 again. You're right; I do not have credentials and I don't expect everyone to believe me; there's not much that one can do to prove any of this stuff. None of what I said was theoretical; it's all based off of my own experiences. You may believe that angels and demons don't affect events in the world or people so directly, but I do. We both have two different beliefs from our experiences.

What I meant by vampires having different personalities and shapes is that they're unique like humans. Some are tall; some are short; some are bubbly; some are cold. That's all I meant.
>>
>>19482192
Fuck my spine and fuck you.
>>
>>19482149
Proof of your stupidity, ignorance and youth continue to be posted for everyone to see and yet you continue claiming people are beneath you. How do you reconcile this? You know the teachers at school are there to help you? English shouldnt appear as your second language at your age.
>>
File: smug4.jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>>19482185
>You should not underestimate people, this is how you get hurt!

Ofcourse overconfidence is wrong but I dont think I have that. And if I get hurt I guess it was fate :^)

>>19482227
If doctor suggest you have to exercise tell him to stop shaming you and that you are triggered :^)
>>
I've dated one. They're a bit hyped. Dying race. Not too sorry about it.
>>
>>19482227
But you've never fucked anyone. Maybe the doctor can assist you with your sexual issues too.
>>
File: ?.jpg (114KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
114KB, 640x842px
>>
>>19482238
Maybe it would be fate, yes. I just came by to say hello, I have to go now. Have a nice day.
>>
>>19482238
I will...

>>19482242
I said fuck you not me fucking you.
>>
>>19482238
Your pathetic attempts to emulate this hog you've become infatuated with are very embarrassing.
>>
>>19482253
Have fun and be safe
>>
>>19482243
What did you expect from a child with autism?
>>
>>19482254
>I will...
Why even bother going to the doctor if you're just going to behave like a cunt?
>>
>>19482309
We were joking.
>>
>>19482316
Perhaps you were but the boy wasnt
>>
>>19482327
You should give him more credit.
>>
>>19482335
I know he's one of your pets but he really is borderline retarded. You see the type of stuff he posts.
>>
>>19482349
He is not my pet and he is probably older than you unless youre an older guy which I hope youre not.
>>
>>19482357
He's a schoolboy with a poor grasp on english.
>>
>>19482335
He does not understand when we are joking. He might have legit autism. He believes that you are on terrorist watch list and that you are pedo. He believes Im 18 and got kebab tattoo on my body.
>>
>>19482369
I believe youre underage.
>>
>>19482369
>got kebab tattoo on my body.
Seriously is english your second language?
>>
Why dont we quantify what the vamp requirements are

A extended life

B extended abilities

C capable of transferance
>>
>>19482428
Fuck off redream
>>
>>19482434
Fuck off Chiron
>>
>>19482369
you always make yourself look so embarrassing in these threads with your broken third world english. how stupid do you have to be to not have a basic grasp of the english language?

your constant desperate need for NTGs attention and approval is pathetic too. you are a waste of space in these threads and the only reason why she engages with your stupid ass is because she knows you are desperate and stupid enough so she takes advantage of you as a free bump for her threads

she obliterated any shred of dignity you had left during the meat topic. that really displayed how dumb and uneducated you are
>>
>>19482442
Tell us again about how you discovered the secrets of lucid dreaming 60 years after science. Using the powers of folklore. That was a good one.
>>
>>19481871
I love when a pseudointellectual tries to appear smart and insightful. Keep going.
And in case it was you, studies about lucid dreaming did not start in the 50's, but earlier. They couldn't accept their results, so they reduced them and they became misguiding after a while. Not that you care about it, whether you made the post or not.
>>
>>19481899
I happen to have that skill. What do I win?
>>
>>19482622
You get to stay on my plane
>>
File: Vampire_TheRequiem.png (2MB, 1211x956px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_TheRequiem.png
2MB, 1211x956px
>>19482507
What do you actually want? I'm really curious now, about your motivation that is. Boredom? Or some bizarre "sadistic" need to degrade people?

I know your motivation to seek this thread over and over again isn't vampires. You could just filter trip- and namefags, then talk about the topic. Or reply to other anonymous people throwing out ideas about vampires. But you don't seem to do that.

So tell me please, what do you want again?
>>
File: demon cosplay.jpg (94KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
demon cosplay.jpg
94KB, 600x997px
>>19482658
People like him are usually unhappy with their lives. Dont try to understand them. Just pity them. Its not our fault that his life sucks.

How did the doctor appointment go?
>>
>>19482681
I wonder if that is really all though. If he continues or not doesn't matter but I am so curious to understand.

Doctor went okay. I see most things blurry and dark at home but in the outside world with glasses and light people look so weird. Their textured faces, pores, lines. They took my blood too, 3 attempts!

Damn vampires. Anyway I will sleep now.
>>
So... you guys going to do this hot topic-tier vampire roleplay every day now?
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19482686
>I wonder if that is really all though. If he continues or not doesn't matter but I am so curious to understand.

What do you think?

>Doctor went okay. I see most things blurry and dark at home

You need glasses? Well that explains why your aim in LoL is so horrible...

>They took my blood too, 3 attempts!

Yeah that happens to people who are not too lazy to eat :^)

>>19482710

Who is roleplaying as vampire here?
>>
>>19482686

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>19482725
Im sure that faggot vladdy is in here somewhere.
>>
>>19482814
I hope not.
>>
>>19482725
>What do you think?

It seems like a more personal agenda kind of thing or they just don't feel well and express that like this.

>You need glasses?

I do when I go outside, I got pretty short sighted from years of no sunlight and only staring at a screen. There's apparently a connection between sunlight and eye health.

But nothing a few drops of vampire blood dripped directly on to the cornea can't fix. :^)
>>
>>19483584
>It seems like a more personal agenda kind of thing or they just don't feel well and express that like this.

Do you think they could try do "bussness" with you in the past?

>There's apparently a connection between sunlight and eye health.

Well fuck there goes my dream of working from home and never leaving home during day

>But nothing a few drops of vampire blood dripped directly on to the cornea can't fix. :^)

Yes we need to find one soon...
>>
>>19483641
>Do you think they could try do "bussness" with you in the past?

Possible. As far as your eyes go, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19483584
how will you get vampire blood?
>>
>>19483650
>Possible. As far as your eyes go, I wouldn't worry about it.

Why? I´m older than you. I think that my job is already damaging my eyes and my shitty lifestyle isnt probably helping.

So how do you plan to unfuck your spine? Diet and exercise? Operation? Becoming vampire ? :^)
>>
File: Vampire.jpg (467KB, 2596x1914px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire.jpg
467KB, 2596x1914px
Dammit Tranny Goblin! What did I tell you about making vampires threads?! I go out for a second and you spend the day searching for vampires!

I told you! Extinct! Fossilized! Gone! Decimated! Genocided! Terminated.
>>
File: VtM_Comic.png (256KB, 360x666px) Image search: [Google]
VtM_Comic.png
256KB, 360x666px
>>19483697
I wont.

>>19483698
>Why? I´m older than you.

Because you wont need your eyes at the place where you're heading.

What place? I'm glad you asked! Your grave.

>>19483919
(Good job, here are your 10 cent for another shillpost. Keep going!)
>>
File: War.jpg (124KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
124KB, 500x629px
>>19483944
REPENT!! Repent! Repent!!
>>
File: kill us all.jpg (19KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
kill us all.jpg
19KB, 600x293px
>>19483944
>What place? I'm glad you asked! Your grave.

Fight me manlet. I cant die
>>
>>19483957
Anon, please take the roleplaying to: >>>/tg/

I'm sure you will make a fabulous Inquisitor in a nice P&P campaign.
>>
>>19483698
'Fortified wine' is just cheap plunk with industrial alcohol added to it. You know that, right? Of course you do.

Keep posting in vampire threads, babe.
>>
File: Their sins are not mine to bare.jpg (237KB, 1140x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Their sins are not mine to bare.jpg
237KB, 1140x1000px
>>19483968
Cease this madness. I'm serious.
>>
File: 042111.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
042111.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>19483962
I don't have to fight you. You're marching towards your death regardless. Don't need your eyes there.

Thats why you should not worry about it.

And another note, do you know what's great about bad eyes? Everyone is more beautiful. While I saw everything blurry I thought I was more attractive too. First time wearing glasses was quite the shock. All people, including you, get more ugly.
>>
>>19483990
Posting on 4chan is not madness. No one is getting hurt. We are not promoting evil. We are helping.

Take my advice and join a P&P group. You can be a real cool Inquisitor and burn people.
>>
>>19483991
>All people, including you, get more ugly.

You can't see beauty from a closed perspective. Everything is smeared and distorted. A rose is ugly through a shattered window; until you learn to see between the cracks.
>>
>>19484011
Yeah, you're right.
>>
File: kill myself.jpg (78KB, 856x960px) Image search: [Google]
kill myself.jpg
78KB, 856x960px
>>19483991
>Thats why you should not worry about it.

I would kill myself if I became crippled

>And another note, do you know what's great about bad eyes? Everyone is more beautiful. While I saw everything blurry I thought I was more attractive too. First time wearing glasses was quite the shock. All people, including you, get more ugly.

Yeah same with alcohol but I wont be getting hammered just because of that
>>
>>19484024
You're not crippled because you don't see that well. It's overrated anyway. Do you have perfect sight right now?

Back when I didn't have glasses and went on night walks I got spooked out of my mind because of a plastic bag on the path. I thought it was a monster because I didn't see it well. See? What an experience.
>>
>>19484024
>I would kill myself if I became crippled

If you were born into a race that evolved without lower legs because easier environment, that progressed to industrial society and wheelchair transport, you wouldn't care so much now, hmmm? Your quality of life would be the same? Do you hate people more able than you so much you'd rather die?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>19484042
forgot img
>>
>>19484035
>Do you have perfect sight right now?

Whats perfect sight?

>>19484035
>Back when I didn't have glasses

How long do you have glasses?
>>
>>19483957
>>19483944
dont listen to him
vampires are real
>>
>>19481813
no retard
>>
>>19484049
>Whats perfect sight?

A vision in green. Yours. Fear it.
>>
No.
>>
>>19484049
>Whats perfect sight?

20/20. Go and get tested.

>How long do you have glasses?

1 or 2 years? I didn't even notice that my eyes are pretty short-sighted because I don't go out and my eyes work well enough for dark, "close" places.

But the guy who tested me laughed nervous when I said this is my first time for glasses and said I'm better not driving a car right now cause it would be illegal.

Please..

I will only get a car to crash into that retarded Chicago bar and kill a certain faggot. Truck of peace incoming.
>>
File: 1502984546562.jpg (109KB, 1534x937px) Image search: [Google]
1502984546562.jpg
109KB, 1534x937px
>>19484050
>vampires are real

They are? But yesterday someone said they aren't. Who do I trust?
>>
>>19484066
trust me on this one
>>
>>19484042
>Do you hate people more able than you so much you'd rather die?

Its not about hate at all

>>19484058

Drugs. Say no.

>>19484063
>20/20. Go and get tested.

No I dont want to

>I will only get a car to crash into that retarded Chicago bar and kill a certain faggot. Truck of peace incoming.

You cant drive truck while wheelchair bound. What will you do about your spine now?
>>
>>19484094
What do you think I will do about it, fag? I'm supposed to move and shit like that. The human spine is poorly designed for standing upright and the rigours of modern life.

A lot of things in this reality are poorly designed.

>>19484084
>trust me on this one

If you say so. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>19484110
>What do you think I will do about it, fag? I'm supposed to move and shit like that

I dont know thats why I´m asking retard. Stop sperging out

>The human spine is poorly designed for standing upright and the rigours of modern life.

No its poorly designed for sitting on your ass all day
>>
>>19484124
>No its poorly designed for sitting on your ass all day

Your posture is terrible. Straighten out your shoulders, you lisp to the right.

Babe.
>>
>>19484124
>No its poorly designed for sitting on your ass all day

No. The spine didn't evolve properly for us walking on two legs. Bipedalism is also why 99% of humans will experience back problems at some point in their lives, the spine isn't designed to support weight but has been forced to.

"The cervical vertebrae. A heavy head bobbing on top of a series of bones that are weird shaped and have nerves intertwined was not a good idea. If the spine gets injured, the healing process causes compression on the spinal chord which causes pain. A severance and complete control is lost to corresponding parts of the body. Almost inevitably, humans get back pain as they grow older. A tendancy to grow misshapen and curved. And the head resting upon the thinnest point in the system." (Quote)

"Our spines are a mess. It’s a wonder we can even walk," says Bruce Latimer, director of the Center for Human Origins at Case Western Reserve University, in Cleveland. "When our ancestors walked on all fours, their spines arched, like a bow, to withstand the weight of the organs suspended below. But then we stood up. That threw the system out of whack by 90 degrees, and the spine was forced to become a column. Next, to allow for bipedalism, it curved forward at the lower back. And to keep the head in balance—so that we didn’t all walk around as if doing the limbo—the upper spine curved in the opposite direction. This change put tremendous pressure on the lower vertebrae, sticking about 80 percent of adults, according to one estimate, with lower back pain." (Quote)

It's just retarded design for us walking on two legs. Obviously living a life like mine makes it even worse.
>>
File: oLx.png (332KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
oLx.png
332KB, 714x720px
>>19484138
>>19484124
>Babe

Now kiss.
>>
well well
>>
File: well.jpg (7KB, 598x83px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
7KB, 598x83px
>>19484170
>>
>>19484183

What kind of twisted magic is this
>>
File: triggered.png (311KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
311KB, 600x524px
>>19484159
>It's just retarded design for us walking on two legs

travel by barrel rolling everywhere then. Idk if it will be better but it will be fun to watch.

>>19484165

No thanks not in mood for that. After waiting for pizza for 1,5hours they just called me that they didnt get my order until now and it will take 20 more minutes
>>
>>19484185
The magic of 4chan.

>>19484210
He's a cute a vampire girl. That's what you want most no? Just kiss him... I mean her... and you will see. :^)
>>
>>19484218

"He's a cute vampire girl"
"He" "Girl"

Indeed
>>
Sup, anything new?
>>
File: 1503351542150.gif (113KB, 244x248px) Image search: [Google]
1503351542150.gif
113KB, 244x248px
>>19484225
>>
File: Waifu Souls.jpg (380KB, 850x849px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu Souls.jpg
380KB, 850x849px
>>19484218

Sorry I dont feel any connection. I need that first
>>
>>19484227
>>19482073
>>19482147
>>19482185
>>19482253

Not really besides that if you haven't seen. She contradicts what other people here have said about vampires not really enjoying the taste/feeling of blood and just taking it out of necessity.
>>
>>19481899

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pKuzdMFE8k

Another

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Kkw-Puhho
>>
>>19484256

I think shes a real vamp. She knows too much
>>
>>19484281
>I think shes a real vamp. She knows too much

Well... yes. If I had to BET my life right now on who's actually a vampire here she would be my first choice too but all things considered I would rather not take that bet at all because everything in here is too uncertain.
>>
>>19484256

Wait, did you finally met her ?
>>
>>19484296

If you made bet like that you would be retarded.

I still hope you will figure out safe way of meeting
>>
>>19484298
Yes, we met. She's a real vampire. I touched her face with my nose. Then she grabbed my head and whispered into my ear: "You're a huge faggot, NGT. I will hunt you down, put you down, I will dismember your corpse, then feed your remains to a stock of hungry pigs, and eat a sandwich whilst I sit and watch."

We both giggled, she let go and I walked off into the sunset.
>>
File: Vampiro.jpg (39KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Vampiro.jpg
39KB, 900x506px
I mean this guy is supposed to be in multiple vampire type cults so apparently it makes you kickass at pro wrestling
>>
>>19484277
That first song is nice.
>>
File: blushing.jpg (59KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
blushing.jpg
59KB, 1024x572px
>>19484312
>Yes, we met. She's a real vampire. I touched her face with my nose. Then she grabbed my head and whispered into my ear
>>
>>19484256
I see, thank you. Wonder if she will answer my question.
>>
File: cuchulainn2.jpg (26KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cuchulainn2.jpg
26KB, 480x270px
>>19484312

Seems legit
>>
>>19482658
i lurk because the topic is interesting but i grow tired of what the threads have become so today i posted

no progress. no new information. no new leads. it is just a circlejerk of idiot tripfaggotry. look at this thread you are just using it for useless personal talk

have you not noticed when you leave most posting stops and only resumes when you come back? look at KWB for example hes always waiting for you to show and then posts asap to get your attention

he doesnt care about vampires. he just desperately wants to be your friend because you give him attention. he went full retard in the meat talk and then backpedaled saying it was bait because he got scared you wouldnt talk to him anymore

i wish for something to reignite the threads. they have become bad and you people are the reason they have become bad

you drive people away with your immature highschool chatroom bullshit. including people with potential clues and information

look at the last two threads and this. its tripfaggots and role-players and people triggering tripfaggots

do you think the threads are good now compare to how they used to be and do you think youll ever get anywhere with them when they have reached this status of meaningless social chatter? i dont think so

i want the threads to be good but im over this for now. my interest is ruined. thanks

its ironic you ended up destroying your own threads because you couldnt resist the attention

>>19482681
again the beta orbiter sat there waiting 7 hours for his precious to come back and starts talking within 20 minutes right away about useless personal stuff that has nothing to do with vampires

these threads would be much better if you just left. your useless presence and snarky comments add nothing of value

your posts either make you look like the immature child that teases the girl he likes because he wants her but cant admit it or they make you look really stupid when you start talking and show how uneducated you are
>>
>>19484348
>i want the threads to be good but im over this for now. my interest is ruined. thanks

I wish you a good day, anon.
>>
>>19483991
>While I saw everything blurry I thought I was more attractive too.
Lmfao
>>
File: smug18.jpg (14KB, 325x258px) Image search: [Google]
smug18.jpg
14KB, 325x258px
>>19484348
Stop projecting and good riddance faggot. You never did anything here. Just sad attempts at insulting people. Try not to kill yourself.

Bye
>>
>>19484384
It's true. Your face is almost airbrushed when your sight isn't sharp because you don't see much detail like pores, lines, dry texture, flaws.
>>
>>19484225
Trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>19484401
Maybe you need to get out more or look at more people than cartoons. You sound kind of like youre losing it because of your isolation.
>>
>>19484444
How does that debunk what she said?
>>
>>19484389
What have you done here? Are you a boy or girl? Its hard to tell from reading this thread.
>>
>>19484457
Genderfluid. Does it matter?
>>
>>19484444
I don't need to do anything actually. No one has to do anything. But obviously my perception of things are warped but I stick with these sulky (or emo, whatever you want to call it) words of wisdom: Reality is a crippled whore and only the mind, that frail, but kingly jewel gives birth to beauty and truth.
>>
>>19484468
Seriously? You're not playing gwmes?
>>
File: blade.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blade.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>19481821
So you want to know if vampires exist? Well they did and possibly still do. There is talk among certain circles pertaining to a tradition where people used to drink the blood of children to help them live forever, and now there is science to back up the claim that if you inject the blood of a child into your blood stream, then your cells repair themselves more efficiently and you can stave off death with regular doses.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
>>
>>19484476
>But obviously my perception of things are warped
I hope you get the help you need
>>
>>19484487
Yes.

We talked about this in the last thread as well or rather brushed against it: >>19479634

Pretty fascinating.
>>
>>19484479
Why does that matter?
>>
>>19484328

You animals amuse, and disgust me. Kind of like fucking a dumb bitch.
..So weak and ignorant.
People like you are all too easy to pick off, can you figure out why?
Because everyone you know, knows you're a degenerate. And when you dissappear, it will be easy to assume you killed yourself.
>>
File: 1165537.jpg (97KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
1165537.jpg
97KB, 600x933px
>>19484493
He turns his back towards the light without hesitation. That figure that charges into the abyss at a dignified pace. How beautiful and foolish!

>>19484501
>edgy psychopath think he can trigger anyone with some 2cool4you shit

Yawn.
>>
>>19484499
Its hard to tell who is role-playing or making stuff up for fun cos i wasnt sure just thought id ask
>>
>>19484501
So dark and mysterious. Are you a vampire? Lets meet so you can show me you can do.

>>19484514
I currently identify as male
>>
>>19484510
why are there so many sociopaths here?
>>
>>19481813
Oh look these forced as fuck threads by a cuck who deletes posts.
>>
>>19484525
Gender fluid but physically male? You have a penis byt wish sometime you didnt? I dont know much about this
>>
>>19484530
>why are there so many sociopaths here?

Safety of being anonymous and inferiority complex. Most of them wouldn't say that shit to your face for obvious reasons.
>>
>>19484501
Prove that you're what you want us to think you are.
Pls message back
>>
>>19484557
Stuff like this>>19484389?
>>
>>19484557
vamp generals are super comfy. im glad you keep making them. theres no vamps but we still have fun lol
>>
>>19484600
Its mostly a shitposting general.
>>
>>19484599
That's more of a reflecting answer and not a true attack on a person though. These anons insult other people around the clock, so I don't think they deserve that much of a polite reply.

But I mean people who permanently have their own (unironically) head up their ass and walk around thinking we are animals to them.
>>
>>19484611
Kwb seemed very smug and hostile towards tgat anon who looked like he was trying to explain his point of view, seems kinda unnecessary
>>
>>19484611
Ignore and report them.
>>
>>19484629
That anon is obsessively insulting and stalking several people in this thread though. You need context. Example: >>19482507

I don't believe we need to be polite to hateful, arrogant people. Respect is earned, not given. But that's just my opinion.
>>
Vampires where real but not anymore.
>>
>>19484653
Me fail english? Thats unpossible.
>>
>>19484638
There loks like some truth to what the sad anon said. Is kwb in love with you? Maybe are you the same person?
>>
>>19484638
>Respect is earned, not given. But that's just my opinion.
Have you shown any respect?
>>
>>19484501
Fuck you're a phycopath. No one here believes you're bullshit.

>Guys
Come to think of it, I don't really have any friends and I'm currently the black sheep of my family. I'm always depressed and lonely, don't you guys feel more comfortable on here than in the outside world sometimes?
>>
>>19484716
There isn't much truth to it. But overall it doesn't matter, I'm too lethargic too give a shit. Whatever people here say mentally ill, lonely, pathetic, ugly... it's so irrelevant it bores me. So just think what you want.

>>19484745
>Have you shown any respect?

Of course, to a few people. But if a person is rude, whiny or otherwise hateful I don't respect them.
>>
>>19484773
What are you talkinf about?
>>
>>19484794
There isn't really a point to your posts because they will get deleted anyway, like yesterday.
>>
>>19484790
Does ze have feeling for you?
>>
>>19484799
Do janitors attack these threads?
>>
>>19484801
Nah, we are (at best) like estranged siblings or something. Connected through our mutual interest for vampires and attempting to find out if there's any truth to it.
>>
>>19484820
Ze seems to want to copy you. And your style. Is this flattery? Does ze believe your conection because genderfluid and youre tranny?
>>
>>19484857
Do you have anything to say about vampires? Because the topic you suggest is pretty boring.
>>
>>19484860
There isnt much vampire talk in this thread or the last. Lots of conflict between posters. I was curious because you call yourself tranny. I thought maybe you share the dame physical body.
>>
File: up42jgo3_540.gif (2MB, 502x209px) Image search: [Google]
up42jgo3_540.gif
2MB, 502x209px
>>19484881
>There isnt much vampire talk in this thread or the last.

There isn't enough evidence and material to discuss the topic of vampires for months hours and hours every day.

A lot of the research depends on luck and the right contacts too, so all we can do is stay in contact, share what we know and keep the thread bumped here and there to possibly attract a new pair of eyes that can add some new information. The thread would be significantly more dead and (almost always) lurk at the bottom of the catalog without us keeping it active even if it's through personal conversation.

>I was curious because you call yourself tranny.

If I called myself Santa, would you think I'm Santa? There is your answer.
>>
>>19484896
>There isn't enough evidence and material to discuss the topic of vampires for months hours and hours every day
Why is this thread always up? If there is no content why have a general?
>>
>>19484900
youre helping her to bump the thread
>>
>>19484912
Do you have some form of reading comprehension or not? I literally answered that question above: "(...) keep the thread bumped here and there to possibly attract a new pair of eyes that can add some new information."
>>
>>19484896
Santa is a character,manny trannys exist. Your not a tranny?
>>
>>19484931
Santa is a character but transsexual Goblins from the Nightmare dimension aren't? No, I'm not transgender.
>>
>>19484920
I stuggle to understand some. You should be kind to posters.
>>
>>19484951
I'm not a native speaker and write in very easy to understand english. Your english isn't broken either, so you just didn't read my reply well.
>>
>>19484501
>>19484525
>>19484574
If you're real, why do you hate us so much, is it bc you're hopelessly damned? And you've given up..

>>19484773
You're just upset bc you know he's right about your character? and you would be an easy meal?
You believe no one would care if you killed yourself, or got eaten by God knows what..
I'm sure someone loves you.
I'm sure you're good at something?
>>
Betty white is an immortal vampire who killed all those famous people to stay alive
facts
>>
File: OK.jpg (11KB, 309x290px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
11KB, 309x290px
>>19485001
>>
>>19485009
facts
>>
>>19485016
She's getting older and weaker day by day though. Not exactly a vampire.
>>
>>19485019
Or is her ACTING getting better
>>
>>19484896
>The thread would be significantly more dead and (almost always) lurk at the bottom of the catalog without us keeping it active even if it's through personal conversation.
You've alienated yourself from the majority of /x/ because you couldnt let these threads operate organically. I've seen it suggested that having this thread once a week would allow the cream of the content to get greater exposure, but this idea is usually met with a reaction image of a cartoon child. I think you've brought the current state of these threads upon youself with your unwillingness to compromise.
>>
>>19485058
>allow the cream of the content to get greater exposure

No, this is a lot about CHANCE and LUCK. Different people come to /x/ in and out every day, a new pair of eyes looking over the catalog. What if that one day there's a person around who could say something important but the thread isn't even there or somewhere dead at the bottom?
>>
>>19485072
It seems more likely that anyone who had information would take one look at these threads and run for the hills. As stated previously they're just shit posting generals now. Its not like /x/ is a fast board. A single thread would probably hang around for a week or so.
>>
File: annavarney.jpg (35KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
annavarney.jpg
35KB, 492x800px
>>19485097
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know and neither do you. Possible that bored immortals like a shitposting cringefest more than a sophisticated discussion. :^)
>>
>>19485097
It also seems highly unlikely that if vampires really do exist that they would be hanging out on /x/ and even more unlikely that they would choose to expose themselves to a bunch of silly young people and larpers.
>>
File: CainMeetsLilith.png (106KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
CainMeetsLilith.png
106KB, 256x256px
Look, do you want to make the next vampire thread? And I promise you I will not post in it, read or touch it for a day or so.

Then you can show me how much better the discussions and progress will be. I'm okay with that, but you need to do it then.

Let me know.
>>
You are ruining this board. The majority of /x/ hates you. You never have any new information or content.

If you ever found a vampire, which you won't because they hate you, they wouldn't even eat you.
>>
>>19485112
This attitude of yours, it's why you'll never have any success with these threads.
>>
>>19485118
I don't see why it would be unlikely for them to seek a place like this one. They can (almost) freely express themselves because no one takes people on 4chan serious and stay anonymous as well as comfy.

Seems like a good place to me!

>>19485126
>which you won't because they hate you, they wouldn't even eat you.

Not getting eaten alive sounds good to me. I'm not into your masochistic practices.
>>
>>19485123
You've killed the idea of these threads with your actions. They would need to disappear for a while before civil conversation could resume.
>>
>>19485137
I think you overestimate my influence. Well, then don't do it. It was just an offer...
>>
>>19485145
People hate you because of your smug attitude and insistence on keeping this thread going 24/7. People now seek this thread out to shit post and harass the name/tripfag regulars who seem to emulate you style and attitude.
>>
File: blalala.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blalala.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>19485162
Let them hate.
>>
>>19485171
See>>19485127
>>
>>19485180
That's just your taste, though. You don't like people like me and maybe the majority of people on the world isn't fond of people like me but it doesn't matter.

Because there's always a few other people who will be just right for me and enjoy my presence. And I like them back. When it comes to people it's quality over quantity, senpai. :^)
>>
>>19485189
>>19485189
I suggested compromise so you, this thread and the rest of /x/ could coexist peacefully, but youve made it clear there is no reasoning with you.
>>
File: e29.jpg (276KB, 803x631px) Image search: [Google]
e29.jpg
276KB, 803x631px
>>19485162
Not to be the white knight here but
>People needing a reason to shitpost.
>On 4chan of all places.
Threads are still comfy every now and then, and since we always come back trips are not that bad. Pic relevant because vampire thread.
>>
>>19485240
You didn't accept my offer either so I could say the same about you. I told you this: >>19485123 and you declined. That was a compromise.

>youve made it clear there is no reasoning with you.

Okay, if you believe that do not talk to me again.

>>19485246
You're not a white knight for having common sense!
>>
>>19485249
That wasnt me and like i said before because of your attitude and the current consenus on these threads they would need to disappear for a while before things could resume.
>>
>>19485278
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>19485249
less talking and more cute vampire girls
>>
>>19485278
You only need to look at the previous 3 or 4 threads to see its the truth.
>>
File: 1499274789417.jpg (67KB, 559x790px) Image search: [Google]
1499274789417.jpg
67KB, 559x790px
>>19485308
There you go.
>>
>>19485337
gross
but i would still fuck her because I have no self respect
>>
>>19485337
>>19485246
>>19484334
>>19484331
>>19484225

Cute! You'll get severe bone dysplasia if you don't straighten your shoulders

See: envelope
>>
>>19485249
Well there isnt is there? It all boils down to you doing whatever you want regardless, accompanied by an anime pic and a reddit smiley face.
>>
>>19485366
Why are you even replying to me for?
>>
>>19485361
You know, whatever makes you happy!

>>19485368
Can you not see how the same logic applies to you? You aren't willing to accept any "deal" I offer you either, so then I can say too there is no way to reason with you.
>>
>>19485377
How goes your search for immortality faggot? Have those leads resulted in anything?
>>
>>19485382
What deal? Me starting the next thread as soon as this one ends? How will that change anything?
>>
>>19485366
Words of wisdom. Posture matters. A lot. Seriously, it will fuck you up.
>>
>>19485390
Not yet, still no mail from the prefecture of Manaus, no messages either, ill prob have to go there and look myself, ill do so in my vacations if i need to.
>>
>>19485402
That's not just it though. I said I wont be in that thread at all and maybe I could ask the other "reddit faggots" (according to you) to do the same. Ultimately that is their own decision though.

If trip- and namefags are the poison of this research which most of you whiny tards claim, then prove how well you do on your own.

>>19485406
I wish there was some kind of harness that forced your neck into the right position. Or maybe a golem that stands behind you and grabs your shoulders. :^)
>>
>>19485406
But does it matter as much as the secrets that can be uncovered using folklore?
>>
>>19481813
>>>19485406
>I wish there was some kind of harness that forced your neck into the right position. Or maybe a golem that stands behind you and grabs your shoulders. :^)
>Not knowing there is such a thing.
But still good habits>harness
>>
>>19485418
Because the thread been up continously for so long its vey existence will draw in the trolls and shit posters. Thats what im trying to explain to you. It needs a cool down period so it can start fresh.
>>
File: nos.jpg (32KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
nos.jpg
32KB, 446x299px
>>19485428
I asked my doctor! They said there isn't. How treacherous. Having a "protruding neck" does make you look a little like a Nosferatu... silver lining.

>>19485440
I'D RATHER DIE!!!

No. Actually, I'm growing bored and lethargic. Maybe you will get your wish granted and I'm gone soon enough but then there will be other people making threads.

The battle continues. :^)
>>
>>19485440
I'll be taking down the trip, then. For a while. Let's see what happens.
>>
>>19485417
Research in to dna modification would be more fruitful than indulging in made up stories.
>>
>>19485456
Some are made up. Some are the real deal.
>>
>>19485456
Or you could tell me what you know about that, share the knowledge.
>>
>>19485447
Its not a battle. I attempted to offer a middle ground solution that would satisfy the regular posters and make these threads less of a beacon for shit posters but we know where that got me.
>>
>>19485462
He knows jack shit. Just here to troll trips. Happy hunting
>>
>>19485450
Why even start it in the first place? Its the height of faggotry.
>>
File: 1499450235726.jpg (55KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1499450235726.jpg
55KB, 541x541px
>>19485468
Okay, sure. You are right. Let's do that. No threads anymore for now and until whenever. And I'm leaving too. Here have one last cartoon child and wish you the best!
>>
>>19485475
Thanks.
>>
>>19485462
I'd suggest looking in to telomeres. Im assuming you want a living body and not a robotic or cyber existence?
>>
>>19485480
stay cunt
>>
>>19485489
Pay no attention to that faggot. People like him are why these threads are just pathetic circle jerks based on media and old legends.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 488x302px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 488x302px
>>19485500
Very nice.
>>
>>19485492
A living one, but how could use those to achieve it? Is this a "wait 20-30 years till science makes you immortal" type of deal?
>>
>>19485478
It's a general and I've been here since the first days. We know each other and people who frequent this thread are better knowing that all the anecdotes I told belong to the same person. Basically THE reason why trips are allowed in the first place. Tyrone said so.
If anon is a vampire nothing much happens. If xXxpussySlayerxXx is a vampire and we think it's a legit case we will look into it and we will notice if he fucks up and happens to be just another larper. Unless I got it wrong I literally dindu nuffin'.
>>
>>19485540
Realistically it is probably around 20 years off but at least its real and you probably still eould t e en be middle aged by that point. It could be sooner if more awareness was brought to the cause. There are no doubt other avenues as well. These are much better ways to seek immortality than going to meet up with people who probably want to harvest your organs, if they show up at all.
>>
>>19485542
>It's a general
Generals are reddit cancer.
So many of those pathetic fucks were posting under multiple names and personas.
>>
>>19485570
Yeah i know, but i think people are being too optimistic saying it will be in 20 years or so.
>>
>>19485480
You're taking the wrong path.
>>
>>19485600
Are you aware of moore's law?
>>
>>19485610
Fuck yourself
>>
>>19485594
one guy and he got caught fast. generals are ok, you are just an entitled newfag bitch.
>>
>>19485633
>newfag bitch
You're not fooling anyone young/new/redditfag. Generals are cancer and if you werent all of the things listed above you'd know that.
You're the knife weilding queer right?
>>
>>19485618
No, elaborate please.
>>
>>19485633
You told many lies in these threads. Although you probably didnt consider it roleplaying your campaign of misinformation contributed greatly to the downfall of them.
>>
>>19485661
This explains it better and more succinctly than i could.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/mooreslaw.asp
>>
>>19485480
Ding dong the witch is dead.
>>
File: damn this bottle smell good.png (23KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
damn this bottle smell good.png
23KB, 245x265px
>someone says theyre gonna stop posting
>they do
what
>>
>>19485610
It looks like your days of desperately scatching for ntg's attention are over for the time being you weirdo fuck.
>>
>>19481813
They are absolutely real...by they I mean We
>>
>>19485768
>We
You need to go back
>>
>>19485689
Thank you.
>>
One can tell by the eyes and how they change in the sun. You can also tell by the creases in their face. Why do you think all the celebrities look so young? Why was planned parenthood selling baby fetus's? One will find many in AA as they are many layers to "drinking"
>>
File: images (7).jpg (21KB, 309x476px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
21KB, 309x476px
>>19485801
>Why do you think all the celebrities look so young?
What kind of retarded faggot are you?
>>
>>19485814
THEY EAT BABY FETUS'S
>>
>>19481821
Alright, where in the world do you want to search first?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_folklore_by_region
>>
>>19485830
She's gone.
>>
>>19485833
Vampires got her? Was it the jewpires?
>>
>>19485864
What do vampires have to do with this shit posting general?
>>
>>19484468
>Genderfluid
Fucking queers. Seek help you suck faggot.
>>
>>19485816
>>19485816
Apparently tranny goblin is a pedo. Maybe there's a connection
>>
>>19486110
she left thread so can you stfu
>>
>>19486113
Are you lingering in hope that your demented mistress will reappear?
>>
>>19486129
its good shes gone you can now stop talking about her
>>
>>19486144
And yet knife weilding queer remains.
>>
>>19484986
>If you're real, why do you hate us so much, is it bc you're hopelessly damned? And you've given up..

Who do I hate?
>>
>>19486273
>Who do I hate?
Anyone who wont go along with your faggotry and these garbage threads?
>>
>>19486282
Do you have proof to back that up? I´m polite to everyone except if you act like cunt. You act like cunt you get treated like cunt. Simple. Also I dont hate you. You are too insignificant and worthless to hate.
>>
>>19486287
You act rude, smug and childish everyday. You tell lies everyday. Youve been destroyed in these threads countless times by numerous people. You're literally a disgusting pathetic faggot. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>19486296
>>19486282
report this guy and hope the mod does something
hes only here to derail and fight with ppl all the time
>>
>>19486309
How new are you?
>>
File: damaged.jpg (6KB, 596x60px) Image search: [Google]
damaged.jpg
6KB, 596x60px
>>19486296
So no proof and just more lies? Thought so. Your only purpose for coming here is to insult people you are obessed with. Cant get more pathetic than that.

NTG said she wont make new thread. I wont make new thread either so lets see how high quality your thread will be.
>>
>>19486330
Anyone who's been in just one of these threads knows your level of idiocy. Im not going to cut and paste examples of you getting btfo
>>
Why dont we quantify what the vamp requirements are

A extended life

B extended abilities

C capable of transferance
>>
>>19486427
Why dont you fuck off roleplayer. This shit is done.
>>
I come back from 4 hours of weights and the derail shit post trolls have yet again fucked another thread with never ending faggot shit

Do not reply
>>
>>19486443
Oh no I went into a thread about things I dont like and was surprised to find things I dont like
>>
I am not rp you immense anal wart
>>
>>19486454
>>
>>19486462
These threads were supposed to be about real vampires but just end up being a reddit hangout with roleplay on the side. Then /x/ started shitting on tranny and her faggot side kick.
>>
>>19486486
Then like
post about vampires?
>>
Okay

Do we agree on vamp requirements
>>
Noormies

https://youtu.be/JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
>>19486518
Yes,also blood. We are not interested in psychic vampire shit
>>
>>19486578
Who is we?
>>
>>19486610
Thread regulars who are interested in vampires
>>
>>19485669
>downfall
Well now, what a grandiose word. As I expected, with or without trip the thread stays the same. In the end it's just your fault this board is what it is, but we already knew that, right? Misinformation? Always. Lies? None.
>>
Okay

Can any of you find a hirtorical reference of those requirements being met

I know of one
>>
>>19486657
Back to vampires, extended life and abilities is something anyone could do, really. Rasputin comes to my mind, if the memes are true.
Not sure what you mean with the third. Blood drinking? What case have you found?
>>
Alfred packer
>>
>>19486682
That sounds like a regular man.
Excluding cannibalism, that is.
>>
Survived civil war

Killed 5 men and at them

When he made it to another out post he looked very fit for being lost for several months in winter
>>
>>19486682
Whats supernatural about him?
>>
>>19486578
Traditionally vampires have fed on the life energy of living beings, often in the form blood but not always. Your exclusion of psychic vampires doesnt seem right, especially since no one in this thread seems to be able to pin down exactly what the characteristics of vampire are. I guess its understandable considering it differs so much between cultures.
>>
Surviving

Winter

Eating

People

After killing 3 all at once

Before that two

Then shows up

Looking jim dandy
>>
>>19486736
>Surviving
>Winter
>Eating
>People

When flight 571 crashed in mountains some passangers survived by eating others. They survived plane crash,winter,avalanch and survived for 72 days before being rescued. Is that paranormal? Were they vampires? I dont think so

>After killing 3 all at once
>Before that two

I dont think investigation suggest that he killed them all. Also killing is not some great feat
>>
He changed his story

Stated that a party member killed them all at once most likely him

571 had shelter he did not

Big difference
>>
>>19486657
Which one do you know of?
>>
>>19487700
This >>19486682
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.