[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 57

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19439246
>>
Requesting a general reading.
>>
General Reading of whatever method you choose for me please
>>
Do i have a chance with J? Cancer and Aquarius, m and f. i've never found anyone like them. Ive searched, and now I've finally found it, but i dont know if i stand a chance. would greatly appreciate guidance.
>>
>>19442316
>>19442322

Gender?

>>19442329

Alright ill take a peak
>>
File: tarot_card_1__the_magician.png (823KB, 549x908px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_card_1__the_magician.png
823KB, 549x908px
Good taste, I'd love to order a rann-sama deck.
>>
It's kind of insane how the same people ask the same stuff over and over. Or obsessively want a peak into their future every day without being able to be patient and let things coming...
>>
>>19442330
Male (>>19442316)
>>
>>19442333

For some of us our future is in flux hour to hour.
>>
File: 1499647883490.jpg (39KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1499647883490.jpg
39KB, 637x476px
>>19442331

I literally just google searched ''anime divination tarot'' kek

They are cool tho
>>
>>19442339

She's pretty cool though.
>>
File: 1471055439753.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471055439753.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Reposting since i just put it on the old thread and this new one popped out

Sup folks, wanted to know if i could ask for a general read. Times are kinda hard, but i think i bought this upon myself. Anxiety and lazyness took the best from me and made me fight often with my family, so i decided to go to college to another state, away from the family. Miss them even tho i feel i shouldn´t, this place feels lonely and i have no friends here. As dad was leaving, he said in a sad tone (which he never uses) "try to go visit sometimes" and i barely managed to reach my room before bawling my eyes out. so, that´s that. Not doing great with the girls, either, there´s always that first love that i miss but probably thinks im retarded or something, still, i´d probably could get something if i hadn´t picked the fucking habit of making a joke out of myself in high school. Been doing great at uni, argentinian equivalent of A on all my freshman classes. I feel i grow apart from religion daily, i´ve put all religious stuff in the drawer, don´t feel like god´s doing me any favours anymore, but i kinda realize he doesn´t owe me anything, and that putting him aside probably doesn´t make him happy. Still, feeling like the shitter, and can´t see a lot of outs from here other than trying to make some new friends or getting some company, but that´d probably just be putting a band aid on personal problems i still haven´t figured out.

Don´t worry if you can´t get a read in today, just letting it out a bit once in a while like this makes stuff kinda easier, so good night folk-dudes
>>
>>19442348

Agreed
>>
>>19442322
>>19442330
Ftm
>>
Inspiring rapper looking for a clearer path towards my goal, can you see anything that will help me move foward with more focus?
>>
>>19442384
Damn playa I gotchu

You can spit aight but yo ass gotta learn some more vocabulary cuz it ain't all about them four-letter words no more, least ain't gonna with you. You prolly need to focus on that “spiritual” image, like you trynna find god through meditation, and your rap should be about your journeys inside.

But you know, you gotta rap about what you live, nomsayin? If you ain't thuggin, you can't be rapping about thug shit, feel me? You prolly gonna benefit from learning some basic woowoo shit, but mostly from just reading enough to expand your vocabulary so you come off all articulate and shit.

Read some poetry written by dead white dudes and drop some deep shit, homie. Hit it.
>>
File: 1500498987692.png (429KB, 736x354px) Image search: [Google]
1500498987692.png
429KB, 736x354px
Anyone up to scry my love life for the next 6 months?
>>
>>19442384
Lose yourself, own the moment and never let it go.

When the chance comes it'll be a once in a lifetime thing
>>
>>19442329
>>19442330
Alright, thank you so much for your time.
>>
Do not take my readings too seriously k? I am sleepy and this is practice.

>>19442316

>Wheel of Fortune, Lovers, ten of Wands reversed

Things have been kinda looking down on you lately, probably some setbacks and disorder. You are going to need to take a blind choice in this next couple of weeks, i mean blind in a sense that you will not exactly realize or think about it as a choice but it will be, and it will be relevant. Its results as of now are signified as a time of relief however, a monkey out of your shoulders.

Good luck

>>19442322

>Hanged man (R), Queen of Wands, Page of Pentacles Reversed.

There has been some double faced coin placed in your table in the past, got you stuckt for a while but you are starting to feel better or soon will. Dont let this gained confidence end at just that, be practical now that you are going to be more motivated and fix the little things in your life. Good times can last long or short depending on how you make use of them

Good luck
>>
>>19442448
Could I get a general reading as well? Male
>>
>>19442322
>>19442448
Thank you for the insight.
>>
>>19442427
Haha thanks actually made a lot of sense u a real g homie
>>
>>19442448
Male looking for a guidance reading, please.
>>
>>19442448
hi i told a guy i liked him.. what do u happening between us?
>>
>>19442448
>>Wheel of Fortune, Lovers, ten of Wands reversed
>Things have been [...] Good luck
Thanks.
>>
>>19442448

my sides are in keks
>>
>>19442448
love reading fot hte next few weeks?
>>
>>19442427

As soon as i saw the query i started thinking about you lol.

>>19442329

>Page of Wands (R), five of Wands, Seven of Pentacles (R)

Its not just that you dont know if you have a chance but you are afraid to take the steps to find out. This is going to happen, if its not happening already. At least to some mild extend you will try to get more involved but your perception on J is not going to be accurate, let alone positive.

>Hierophant (R), Temperance, Two of Cups

Sorry anon, hold your horses with J, its not going to work out, or to be more precise its not advised you to be with J. I know its hard to get rid of strong ideas like the ones you are probably having but sometimes they are flawed and our will blind us from the truth.

There is someone out there better for you. Good luck and i hope this helped
>>
>>19442506

>itwasmedio.jpg
>>
>>19442448
Female
What do you see in my future with Z?
>>
B is going to be really busy and our relationship has been really shaky so
Could anyone could make me a reading what does B feel for me and will our relationship be okay?
P
Female
Virgo
>>
>>19442457
>>19442489
>>19442490
>>19442547

Sorry buddies i did the ones i said i would. And now my watch has ended :^(

>>19442505
>>19442486

No problem lads
>>
Trading with a scryer
>>
>>19442581
Sup?
>>
>>19442585
When we take it to the next level, what will he give me romantically speaking?
>>
>>19442600
I see something long, fleshy and slender.
>>
>>19442611
I meant in terms of his "style" towards me. Not sexual.
>>
>>19442600
It's...it's weird. Whatever he gives you seems like it can be interpreted in a few different ways. The image I got was of a couple dancing, looks like ballroom style. In a dance move, the guy gets down on one knee, but it's really not clear whether it's a symbol of commitment or simply a new extension of routine. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but you'll probably know it when you see it.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
Could I get a love reading for the next week? Male cancer going though some deep emotions
>>
File: Bad Pun Dog.jpg (124KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Pun Dog.jpg
124KB, 500x457px
>>19442636
I guess his style would have a lot of meat and be straight forward.
>>
>>19442639
Thanks. Commitment in what sense? Propose?

A love query

>>19442656
top kek
>>
>>19442672
>in what sense
That's all I've got, you wanted a scry

>love query
I'm sort of getting into a messy situation involving more than one girl (it's not as bad as it sounds, just confusing and awkward) and would like some guidance.
>>
>>19442333
Check'd. This is why I never get readings; I love the future as a mystery far too much to spoil it!
>>
air query will I talk to P this year?
>>
>>19442656
One could say it'd be quite ballsy of him
>>
>>19442717
Well it would certainly make them stick around
>picture catcha was engagement rings
>>
>>19442706
The High Priestess, Knight of Cups, Ten of Wands, Three of Cups

My first instinct was to say that the struggle you are going through with this situation is going to halt once you make a choice of where you want to lie affection wise. It is hard because one or more of these girls you consider are friends and you don't want to ruin your friendship with them but unfortunately romance messes everything up and there is no going back now. There is no easy or safe answer to this, feelings will be hurt regardless of who you choose because of the nature of it all. A love triangle is not a reliable option for the long run so you must choose who your instinct and love would be the happiest with in the long run before it gets to the state of being a love triangle. It's not bad now but that's how things usually evolve. Pick the one you feel the most compatible with and go from there.
>>
Air query for y'all. What can I do to regain my lost sight? Not in a literal sense, more in a spiritual. I'm willing to trade at some point if that helps, I do tarot. Just can't do it until tomorrow at some point.
>>
>>19442763
>those cards
LOL

I kind of want to trade again for zozzles. Do you have another query?
>>
>>19442788
Sure. Do you see him proposing?
>>
>>19442333
Never mind being patient, how about actually being proactive?
>>19442337
keep taking your medicine, it'll get better.
>>
>>19442600
he will give it to you slow, deep and hard.
>>
>>19442816
You like medicine do you?
>>
>>19442805
Well, it was a possibility, considering he was getting on one knee in the last scry. If he does propose, it might not be planned meticulously and more the result of accidentally putting himself in a position for it. To give an example, my parents ended up engaged when my father made a joke about getting married and she said yes. I'm nit saying it's going to be exactly like this, but him proposing wouldn't be the result of months of meticulous planning if he dies do it. For this reason, it's up in the air, but it's entirely possible.

Now, for my giggles, read on which girl would make me happiest in the long (read: 4 of Wands, 10 of Cups, Judgment) term.
>>
>>19442858
4 of wands: ace of cups
Judgment: 7 of swords
10 of cups: eight of wands, the tower

4 of wands girl will really remain there for you emotionally until the end. Judgment isn't going to do her part, she will upset you with her tricks and games. 10 of cups will have happiness until something comes out of left field to wreck things or one day she pulls a 180 and leaves. 4 of wands is your best bet for happiness over a long period of time.
>>
>>19442885
-_-
I didn't assign each girl a card, I meant to ask which would make me the happiest in terms of marriage, family/children, and fulfilment after reflection towards the end of my life. (ie, 4 of Wands, 10 of Cups, Judgment). Truth be told, those would be awful cards to describe any girl I know, but that's another story.
>>
>>19442819

I'll be in my bunk.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19442828
Not as much as you obviously do. "The flux" is another term for the bloody shits. I guess you need to get that sorted out too.
>>
>>19442309
I need to know what is the best thing to do.

My eyes are unsymmetrical since last month.
Should I sacrifice something important (like the game I play) to avoid something that's coming?
What do you think?
>>
>>19443026
Done. Deleted my pc games.
What do next?
>>
>>19443026
>>19443057
Should I void my oaths?
What's the best way to do it?
>>
>>19443026
Go to dentist, usually face problems are teeth/occlusion problems
>>
>>19443073
Thanks for delivering the message!
>>
File: seekingafriend.gif (887KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
seekingafriend.gif
887KB, 500x209px
Doing some readings for those on the graveyard shift.

Your query and any information you think is relevant would be good.

Please avoid future queries, though I might make an exception tonight for a few. /x/ related pictures in return are appreciated.
>>
Trading. Is this individual competent?
>>
>>19443200
What's up with this girl I've been complicated with for a while?
>>
File: 1437677229402.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437677229402.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>19443200

You know, I just realized I don't have any /x/ related pics on my hard drive.

Anyways, I'd like to know how A feels about me? She'll just randomly message me, asking how I am and what I'm up to. I have no idea if she's just being nice or if she's actually interested in me, help me out please.
>>
>>19443200
Male
Why is it so hard for me to get into relationships with women? I feel like I want to date but I don't find someone I want to date if that makes sense. What I do know is that in the past I cared too much about looks but I worked on that and still am working on it. It's more of a I lose interest quick in any woman, even the awesome ones at one point I'm like yep you're cool but I don't want to date you
>>
>>19443227
The fact that people like that exist is more terrifying than anything on /x/.
>>
>>19443229
>>19443200
Ah sorry I don't have any /x/ related pics on my phone. Don't mind me then and sorry for being a retard.
>>
>>19443200
I need to know if I will be accepted to the startup accelerator I've applied to. I am an entrepreneur.
>>
>>19443219

Signifying card: The Emperor

Main cards: The Lovers (rev) (clarified; The Hierophant), 7 of Pentacles (clarified: Ace of Swords), 10 of Wands (clarified: 5 of Wands (rev))

There's a lot of "putting my foot down" going on, where both of you are refusing to budge in a lot of points. She sees something special about your relationship, but doesn't see it as being nurturing or caring in the dynamic that is currently there. Perhaps she believes there's some esoteric quality to it, but is uncertain of the true nature behind this mystical connection. Is it fate, or is it a test? She sees prosperity for herself by cutting the cord and focusing on herself and her goals, but at the same time her nature keeps bringing her back to you. Overall, the relationship just seems like a burden, filled with petty fights and needless stress. Both of you would need to mature in order for this relationship to progress anywhere.
>>
File: 1499927706068.png (2MB, 1394x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499927706068.png
2MB, 1394x2048px
>>19443200
male, Taurus if that has any benefit
any girls interested in me at the current time? if so for what reasons
>>
>>19443273
Apologies, the Hierophant is reversed as well.
>>
File: Chakra.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
>>19443200
i know you don't a future query however i would like to request a love general
>>
File: Black Sun.png (172KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.png
172KB, 2000x2000px
>>19443277
male taurus btw
>>
>>19443200

I'm just wondering if I made a mistake by getting out of my career path. It was lined up, but it didn't feel right. Will there be similar opportunities for me? Did I just waste the one I had?

I want to start a family and that path didn't mix well with one... will I have a family at all to make up for it? Thank you in case you choose to answer.
>>
>>19443227

Your cards;
6 of Swords, clarified by 9 of Wands (rev.)
8 of Cups, clarified by 2 of Swords (rev.)
The Fool, clarified by Ace of Swords

Is there a reason people might be concerned for your safety? Perhaps you're getting high all the time, or talking about leaving and escaping, meanwhile walling yourself off from everyone. It seems pretty evident that anyone can tell you're a little lonely. You're rarely in a great mood, and often melancholy. She sees that you're hurting, and wants to help bring you out of your shell. This doesn't seem to signify romantic intentions at all, but she does sound like she has the right ones. I doubt you have much interest in her as "just friends", the outreach seems a bit shallow and naive with little between the two of you. Despite that, she seems like a good person who just wants to know if you're alright.
>>
Available for readings for the next hour. Requests that fail to comply with parameters will be considered invalid and any valid requests will be accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>No love/what do they think of me
>No vague/unintelligible
>No blogpost

Requirements:
>Wu Xing element
>Playing card suit
>Primary color
>Question
>>
File: doggo ritual.jpg (907KB, 2914x3038px) Image search: [Google]
doggo ritual.jpg
907KB, 2914x3038px
>>19443200
ello can you do a man a favor and read into the source of my loneliness?
>>
>>19443307
can you give me a rundown on my academics this year mate?
Metal
Hearts
Green
(btw ello moonie)
>>
>>19443307

Ren
Spade
Blue
It seems strange - but are there any messages for me?
>>
>>19443325
Yang Water , Ren - sorry if I posted incorrectly the first time.
>>
>>19443229

I hope you're still around anon. As you can see not many people end up offering an /x/ pic. I'm alright with reading for you anyhow.

Signifying card: 9 of Cups
Main Cards: 5 of Wands (clarified; Judgment), Queen of Pentacles (clarified; The Devil (rev.)), 4 of Pentacles (rev.) (clarified; 6 of Swords)

Selfish, closed off, driven. Do these seem like adjectives that would describe you? You've got your eyes on your ambitions with little time for other people, and tend to have very shallow relationships, despite having a heavy desire to partake in deep ones. You just haven't met the right people yet, or you don't have the time.

The Devil, reversed, here is interesting. It indicates to me that you judge relationships on your more basic instincts, rather than on any sort of logical approach. The person you end up falling for you will probably end up falling for very hard, and it will seem inexplicable to you. This will be due to a procreative instinct rather than one based on normal fundamentals.

In short, anon, you just haven't met your "match" yet. Beware of this instinct though, you might find you don't have anything else in common, or other sorts of barriers that you'll be rushing in too quickly to see. It will end in heartbreak if you don't take it slowly.
>>
>>
>>19443258

Queen of Swords (rev.)

Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>19443366
Thank you.
>>
File: 1402263538039.gif (865KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1402263538039.gif
865KB, 250x230px
I am posting a couple of /x/ type things for the anons that can't.

And a question... how much of this is intuition vs. pure interpretation with no coloring by your own opinions?
>>
>>19443200
I just hired a guy. Is he competent and going to perform the way I need him to?
>>
File: bVjZzEl.gif (4MB, 583x829px) Image search: [Google]
bVjZzEl.gif
4MB, 583x829px
>>
>>19443372

70/30, in favor of intuition for me personally. **ALL** interpretations are coloured by the individuals opinions to some degree, whether or not people are self-aware enough to cop to it.
>>
>>19443274

Ah the good old playboy query.

So main signifying cards;
9 of Wands, 8 of Cups.

It's pretty forever alone at the moment, sorry anon.
>>
>>19443386
Right, I realized after I asked it that everyone interjects their own system onto readings... it would be impossible not to since to see and experience is to BE that system. I tried reading for a while and tried doing it without any personal bias lent to the cards... interpreting on meaning alone, but I was obviously a terrible reader because of it.

I'm scared to open myself enough to use intuition because I fear what could take advantage.
>>
>>19443372
I'd say >>19443386 has got the ratio right; interpretation is a crucial part of using a system how intuition and one's own experiences are what allows a reader to give insight into the reading, to extrapolate the needed information and provide it to the querant in a format which is easily understood and usable.
>>
File: 1357485262246.gif (73KB, 582x836px) Image search: [Google]
1357485262246.gif
73KB, 582x836px
>>19443401
That's really interesting... I wish I could commit to taking the plunge and opening myself up to the powers that be.

It all just feels so draining. Thankful for people like you that act as train stations :)
>>
>>19443401
However intuition*
>>
>>19443345
Those adjectives are very much part of me I have the time but I haven't met the right people I guess. With regard to the second card I am very feeling with my human interactions.

I just do what feels right and don't really think about it because once I think about relationships it loses its ''realness'' if you undertake what I mean.

So I guess I should just take a more colder and logical approach like I do the rest of my life and apply it to relationships, is what I'm taking from this.

That way I can avoid getting burned and generally I just haven't met the right girl in general.
>>
File: a0d290be20a9fea3d80f0ea5b122c153.jpg (350KB, 904x1572px) Image search: [Google]
a0d290be20a9fea3d80f0ea5b122c153.jpg
350KB, 904x1572px
>>19443200
Hi
Will the procedure for leaving abroad be successful? 25 /Female /Aqua
>>
>>19443200
Male Aries
What does she think about me now after all these months? To be honest, I'm more interested if she will ever try to make contact again, but if you're avoiding future queries I'll be happy with some insight on her thoughts. I have some images, but I can't upload them for some reason, sorry.
>>
>>19443200
male
does I even remember me?
>>
File: 1368718379447.gif (58KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
1368718379447.gif
58KB, 752x752px
>>19443415
Gotcha
>>
>>19443277

You got three signifying cards; King of Pentacles (rev.), 9 of Cups, 3 of Cups.
Main cards; The Hermit (clarified; The Empress (rev.), Justice (rev.) (clarified: Judgment), 3 of Swords (clarified: Page of Wands).

Anon if you're afraid of talking to women you're not going to get anywhere. There are four major cards here side by side all telling you to stop being such a shut in and to actually get out there and have some greater experiences. The main theme here isn't personal or romantic love, but rather the love and self confidence you can gain from participating in a group. Focus on your social skills and be a little more wild and impulsive. The more you stay inside your comfort zone, the harder it's going to be for you to find anyone to call your own.
>>
>>19443288

>I'm just wondering if I made a mistake by getting out of my career path.

The Fool. Clearly the worst mistake of your life. No, I'm kidding. The Fool indicates that you're just being spontaneous, taking your own fate into your hands and starting fresh. You probably have no idea where you're going now and feel completely lost. Don't let this be a bad experience, you're beginning a brand new journey, and it will be one that situates you on your right path.

>Will there be similar opportunities for me?
The Star (rev.). Probably not similar opportunities, at least ones that are as high profile. But is that really what you want? You've left because your inner self has felt a calling elsewhere, don't ignore it.

>will I have a family at all to make up for it?
Ace of Wands (rev.). This part of your story isn't written yet. Focus on building yourself a foundation before worrying about the rest of it all, and things will fall into place for you just fine.
>>
File: ab2q1.jpg (376KB, 1024x991px) Image search: [Google]
ab2q1.jpg
376KB, 1024x991px
>>19443437
Thank you very much! I finally managed to make it work, so here it goes.
>>
>>19443479
Thank you so much for the reading.

I quit because I was learning a skill from a mentor, and he was being a cock all around, then one day he killed a large beautiful beetle just to laugh at my reaction. So I quit. I do feel very aimless now, because everything was pretty much laid out.

2nd point... Aw, man, so I would have been a superstar tattoo artist after all! But no, it was keeping me away from home for 60-80 hrs a week.

Sad to hear about my family not being written in the cosmos yet, but what can you do.

Sorry for the long(ish) post, I wanted to flesh out the story a bit for you. Thanks again, Anon
>>
>>19443200
Hey.

I have had a huge rush of motivation and a need to get in shape. is it possible that after a have gotten back into shape L will rethink dating me? thank you in advance

ps im new to /x/ so i unfortunately don't have any images for you, thanks a ton!
>>
>>19443232
yeah. add evolution to the list, and you can throw out the bestiality accusation dismissal too.
>>
>>19443372
Hey I appreciate that anon. Thank-you.

It's hard for me to say how much is intuition versus pure standard interpretation. It really does vary from spread to spread and which cards are involved. Sometimes I'm literally going my colours in my cards, or directions in which the characters are facing, and other times I'm going back to typical Marseilles, RW or Thoth meanings right from "the book". Other times I'm just relying on the imagery of my own particular deck. It does vary quite a bit.

>>19443401
Morning Empath. Hope things are well with you.

>>19443409
I wouldn't encourage taking the colder or logical approach, anon. That's not really what I want you to take from this. That would be a good strategy if you just want any relationship, but if you want something you'll feel invested in, then you should continue to rely on your instincts. The catch here is once those kick in, that's when you have to put a leash on your lower brain and assess things from a more logical standpoint. Keep things on a slow burn, don't combust everything all at once.
>>
>Morning Empath.
Evening Anon
>Hope things are well with you.
I'm drinking while I cry into my cup, listening to sad songs of my past, so it's going well. How are you?
>>
>>19443508
Am the third guy and what you said made so much sense and the analogy is very nice, thanks.
>>
>>19443514
about the same but with 50 miles of empty, desolate desert shithole around me
>>
>>19443522
Ouch...I live on the coast so there's quite a bit around me to do; I feel for you man. I'm tempted to go for a drunken nightwalk...hell I may just grab my ipod, and do readings while I'm on it. Haven't decided yet.
>>
>>19443534
well it'd be a good way to pass the time
but ur life is more important than a burmese sino-gael metalworking socially engineered friendship sim thread
>>
>>19443308

Man all these Omega types.

Your cards;
3 of Pentacles (clarified: Queen of Swords)
5 of Pentacles (clarified: The Fool)
2 of Wands (clarified: 2 of Swords)

The Fool stands at the centre of your spread, and is surrounded by figures who don't really know where their heads are at, aside from looking towards advancement. You are putting most of your efforts into getting ahead, probably in your career, that you're neglecting the other aspects of your life. Perhaps when you do try to be social, you over extend your generosity and end up feeling slighted by those you interact with. You need to rethink your values, and refocus your energies. It seems as though you're on the right path, and perhaps worrying about things like loneliness shouldn't be your concern right now.

I don't really know how to end that, it's not great news to hear "keep being an island", but you've got some good things ahead of you anon. Keep your head up.
>>
I am requesting a reading if still possible. These topics always open my curiosity.....
>>
>>19443514

>I'm drinking while I cry into my cup, listening to sad songs of my past, so it's going well. How are you?

Trying to avoid things like that so I don't make silly mistakes I'll regret. I have my last exam tomorrow morning and I can't concentrate to study for the life of me, so instead some tarot. It feels good to do a run, I haven't in a long while.

Need one? Why are you sad?
>>
>>19443495
>then one day he killed a large beautiful beetle just to laugh at my reaction.

What a dick. It's a good thing you quit, you don't need to have that sort of disrespect for life around you. Getting into tattooing is hard. I've known a few people who have apprenticed, and for each it was because of their previous connections. If you really do want to pursue something like that, maybe move out to the west coast? There are a ton of shops out there, but then again there are probably also a ton of apprentices.

I wish you all the best anon. Hopefully you get that family you want, too.
>>
>>19443548
That's my thinking too, might help cheer me up; doing readings always has that effect on me.
>burmese sino-gael metalworking socially engineered friendship sim
That actually made me laugh for a solid 20s straight; best use of that meme I've seen.
>>19443583
Ouch, I've been there mate...not a fun feeling and the anxiety/stress just makes it harder to concentrate. I did my cardio and ConCon earlier today.
>Need one?
That's very sweet of you but I'm alright
>Why are you sad
Mostly Feels resurfacing from old songs; it's been a while since I cried so it's good for me.
>>
>>19443412

6 of Wands (rev.)
Seems like a strong no.
>>
>>19443412
Should I ask her for coffee
male/leo
>>
Any one awake?

I am looking for an answer!
When will I move overseas? If so, how will it turn out?

Thanks in advance!
Info:
Female
Sagittarius
Single
>>
>>19443601

Yeah, when he did it I felt an extremely deep disgust and we immediately started arguing. I started out in the shop working counter, got trained to pierce, then moved into tattooing. My art is good, so the owner wanted to see me make a career of it.

And eh, West Coast would be nice but I have pretty deep roots where I am. Boy are you right about there being a lot of apprentices. There's a shitload of talent out now and it's saturating the market. Any dick can open a shop. I don't want to be any dick, I want to be a dick that knows what they are doing.

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them!
>>
>>19443628
Yes. Just yes, do it. The worst she'll say is no.
>>
>>19443415

Signifying card: Ace of Cups
Main Cards: The Chariot (rev.) (clarified: The Wheel of Fortune), 7 of Pentacles (rev.) (clarified: 4 of Swords), Death (rev.) (clarified: The World (rev.)).

Man this is a heartbreaking spread. There are obviously still feelings there, but she's not going to act on them any time soon. The Chariot reversed, and the 4 of Swords all strongly indicate that she's not moving forward, and is choosing to stay isolated with these feelings instead of acting on them, likely due to pride. Death reversed also shows an attitude of stagnation and stubbornness. The Wheel of Fortune, though, does indicate that something is bound to change eventually. You two are currently playing the waiting game of fate, hoping something brings you together. But it won't be the rest of the universe lining up your paths, it will have to be from your own conscious actions.

Anon, if you really want to see this girl again, you're going to have to make the moves.
>>
>>19443307
Air (i have qualities of water and fire qualities that remain suppressed)
Club (not sure how to get this but i got club ace from randomizing website just now)
Red
Should I be worried?
>>
>>19443673
This reading isn't even mine. But it spoke to me. :( I am on the same boat.

If you have a moment can you please do mine?

>>19443637

Thank YOU!
>>
>>19443429
Page of Pentacles (rev.)

Barely. Probably doesn't remember your name. There's a huge innocence factor. The page holds a key, and is probably trying to unlock the memories to remember exactly who you are.
>>
File: 03.jpg (303KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
303KB, 1000x560px
>>19443673
I shattered my pride countless times for her, and it only brought me sadness, to the point I lost focus of my own life, while she did the exact opposite, treating me as an obstacle for her own goals. I don't know what to say, it would be much easier to know that she doesn't hold any feelings for me.

Thank you very much for the reading kind anon, it was really helpful. I wish you the best.
>>
>>19443200
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Can the cards give me some advice? I'm a female Gemini

Fell out with one of my only friends I had a "thing" with and I feel pretty lost without them (a Gemini). However there is someone in my life currently who understands me like no other (a Sagittarius). I just could use some advice things seem really bleak...
>>
>>19443502
Well a bunch of signifying cards fell out. I'm not even going to tell you what. I don't think it's just your shape that's keeping her from wanting to date you. The outlook doesn't look great for your prospects with L, but don't let that keep you from focusing on your fitness goals! Just don't go too much too quickly, or you'll end up burning out and not making it a long term habit. Commit a little bit each day. Even if you can't find time to make it to the gym, some squats or push-ups are easy to do anywhere.

Good luck!
>>
>>19443602
>not a fun feeling and the anxiety/stress just makes it harder to concentrate

Yeah. Compound that with some feels and it's a real mess.
>>
>>19443679
>>19443637
I'm terrible with time frames, and generally don't do future readings to begin with, so I'm going to have to pass on this one. I'm sorry lass.

I'm also sorry to hear about your situation being similar to the last reading. Nothing but pathetic hearts around here today.
>>
>>19443200

Is there any thing I can be told about recent personal financial events? Just trying to work out why I was blindsided so hard :/
>>
Does anyone have any good resources for reading playing cards as tarot? I have a deck and would like to practice.
>>
>>19443719
Check the mega in OP; should be some resources in cartomancy
>>
>>19443734
Thanks! My bad for not checking that in the first place.
>>
>>19443740
No probs, no need to apologise; lets be honest, most generals we visit everyone skins over the OP
>>
air query should I make a song for them will it bring positive results?
>>
>>19443200

With recent events with my friend M, am I right about them being narcissistic & leaving them?
>>
>>19443702
Oh you are so kind to even respond to me. You have such class! Thank you! I am new to this, and have a struggle asking the "right questions" I keep getting skipped each time. Is there perhaps a way I get any kind of reading? Maybe nothing specific? But just would like some insight! A million thanks! I look forward your answer!

same info:

Female
Sagittarius
>>
Had a dream last night.

Looked down "stargate" lane to see a black cage standing on a platform which once held the house of the nice old black lady that was reminiscent of matrix/ q-continuum. Her friends & family were already there, grieving. They had visited 173 times, the last time being a dinner.

I already checked the significance of 173, being the initial death count of people in South Asia after monsoon flooding (No, I didn't read/watch the news yesterday) and SCP-173 being the creepy statue in the room that moves/kills you when you don't keep it in your range of vision.

What do the oneirologists think?
>>
Hello. :)
Any kind anon can do a reading on me?

Female
Capricorn
26 years old

Thinking of getting a long break because of burn out. Will I be able to get out of here alive?
>>
>>19443755

The Empress. Go for it.
Will you share it with us too?
>>
>>19443782
The black cage wasn't enclosed, by the way. two of its long sides (it was rectangular prism) had no bars.
>>
>>19443776

Most competent people don't read futures because they're subject to change at the drop of a hat. If you want to get the most out of divination, it's best to ask for advice on making what you want to happen, happen, rather than asking what will happen.
>>
>>19443685

Sometimes you just need to know when to give up. Some people are just too stubborn to wait for :(
>>
>>19443789
Oh I see.. Thanks for the info kind anon. I will change my query then.
>>
>>19443793
THIS wasn't for you and you know it... wait for yours, thanks
>>
>>19443789

Perfect.

What steps should I take to make my move overseas possible?

Thank you!
>>
>>19443689
>>19443713
>>19443761
>>19443776

I'm out of juice right now anons. I'm sorry. Hopefully I can get to you all if you're around tomorrow.
>>
>>19443798
You are right. Sorry I misread. :)
I should get my eyes checked.
>>
>>19443807
No, no need to be unkind to yourself...
I was just waiting for hours and then he says this -.- --->>>19443806

Have a great day all!!! :)
>>
>>19443812

Most you could have been waiting was an hour, unless I missed you? I have been at this for five hours, so I'm sorry I couldn't get to you.
>>
>>19443819
It's no problem. Almost every person on every thread I have done for 3 weeks has skipped my reading. I have patiently waiting. It almost is freaky how often mine gets over looked, no matter how I ask, or what requirements I have done to get a reading. It just makes my head hurt, because I am seriously seeking advice for something that can potentially help or destroy my future. Not having anyone to go to so I come here asking a stranger to seek advice. I honestly feel stupid but this is my last resort. Yet, even here..I can't seem to get an answer. I see lots of readers respond to questions that are obvious, like "Should I invite her to coffee" (no offense if this is you) But OF COURSE you should, what do you have to loose? Any who, perhaps I am blindly optimistic and perhaps I am not meant to know. I GIVE UP!

Have a great day!!!
>>
>>19443830
ill get your query anon, whats your query?
>>
roll for div
>>
>>19443801

By move, you mean you want to live there permanently? What country do you have in mind?
>>
>>19443801

About Query: The Emperor
Personal Factors: The Hanged Man
Clarification: Strife - 5 of Wands
External Factors: Pleasure - 6 of Cups
Clarification: Disappointment - 5 of Cups
What Hinders: Queen of Cups
Clarification: Princess of Cups
What Helps: Death
Clarification: Indolence - 8 of Cups

Stop thinking about it, throw everything you own to the winds, pick your destination, and go. Giving up what you want to do for the sake of others when what they want most is for you to be happy is R E Tarded, with a capital 3. The more time you spend thinking and dreaming and wishing and wanting, the lower the likelihood of you *ever* actually following through. You'll be happier than a pig in shit, and you'll get what you want if you just say "Fuck it", and bounce. Yeah, once the initial novelty wears off you'll be in a tight spot for awhile, but you'll bounce back and be happier for it all, Eris knows you're strong enough to handle the rough patches. Don't let dreams be dreams, yo.
>>
>>19443871

moonie did a reading and it was nice :3
>>
>>19443832
Aww someone with a HEART!!!!! Bless you!!! >>19443841
Yes I want to move to Germany from the USA. It has nothing to do with politics, I was there in May and I do not know why since I was 19 I kept seeing "signs" about Germany. I brushed them off because I have no German in me, well I have (haha) naughty me. Sorry I am a female perv. Anywho... I fell in love with it, and have a trouble learning that damn harsh language. I have nothing to fall back into if I leave this comfort of mine. I would be homeless if it does not work, hence my anxiety. I work in the hospitality industry as a receptionist so i make crap for money to begin with. I wonder if I will get to go because I do not have a penny saved for this trip, my goal is January 2018. I know its me dreaming big, but I have seen miracles, the fact that I have gone once without paying is a form of me manifesting it. I keep getting a BLOCK and wondering why. So I needed to know

>>19443871
Can you perhaps respond into timing, I know not all can do it, thought I would ask as you can see...from above...I wanted more of a clear answer if it will all work out. However thank you for your time. You ARE ALL THE BEST!! I didn't expect this!!! <3
>>
>>19443912
Not him but I feel the same towards England. I want to go there too, I have a little money but I think is enough to survive and I hope I find a job there soon. Good luck.
>>
>>19443841
TO ADD TO THIS.....

>>19443912
Yes I want to live in Germany permanently. But wondering if its possible in this day and age, being American (female) and not sure if I would be able to get a job or find a place to stay. I run a much higher risk than most if it doesn't work out since I have no help from anyone back home or a "nice" paying job. Visa's etcc.... but it's my dream. I also, have this weird faith "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" but I have been doubting myself. I need a little clarity.
>>
>>19443918
LOL.not a male. I am a female, and a cute one too ;) Best of luck to you too sir! England must be nice!
>>
>>19443924
You can be an escorts it's legal in Germany if you're that pretty.
Or marry an old dude for a German passport.

Americans are allowed double citizenship and Germany tolerates American citizenship if you have it before you got the German one I think.

There is never a shortage of horny old men.
>>
>>19443938
>Implying old men wouldn't go for cute slavic girls :D
>>
>>19443924
I am also a girl.
>>
>>19443938
HAHAHHAHAHA....

Considering these options. Just kidding... I have more of a pride than that, also like I said I do not settle. But if you know of any hot, young, German men who like Latinas, and want a long term committed relationship and are wealthy then send them my way. I don't need much but love and care. HAHAHAHAH

but seriously where is my soulmate?!? Come hither!
>>
>>19443924
>>19443945
Post tits please. I promise i'll fap to them if any of you do
>>
>>19443948
Seconded on the motion to "just do it". If you have the money and the means, hop on a plane and go. Even if it doesn't work out long term, it'll change you and your life forever.
>>
>>19443957
>>19443912
I don't as I wrote here. :/
>>
>>19443948
Chill the duck out yo. I was just telling you I am not hating on escorts.

And good luck finding a good looking, rich, single German dude.
>>
Does anyone have a pic of all the illuminati card game cards?
>>
>>19443965
Oh, I know you are kidding.
Yeah, thank you. You never know. I have been close before. But it didn't work out. Best of luck to you too!
>>
>>19443967
Unfortunately there is not a pic showing them all. Just individual pics, I could post those if you want though
>>
>>19443972
Close to a rich young German dude?
>>
>>19442309
>Priestess
>no J or B in the pic
Its shit.
>>
>>19443962
As someone who's made the dream of getting to a seemingly impossibly distant foreign country; there is a way. For you it could be as simple as saving up enough money for a plane ticket and then getting a job working in a Hostel when you get there.

In any case, best of luck! If you keep at it, you'll get there someday- usually, I've noticed it's sooner than one would think.
>>
File: agrippa's grippa.jpg (129KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
agrippa's grippa.jpg
129KB, 630x500px
>>19443514
the nostalgia vibes continue into today I see- that shit was hitting everyone so hard yesterday!
>>
>>19443982
Yes, lol. He was wealthy and intelligent. But I fucked it up when I met him for the first time, and it was awkward. I am great and have incredible social skills, but I do not know how to act around the men I like. It never works out for me. Our first encounter was our last and it still is cringe worthy. I think about him often and wonder if I will ever get another chance. But I guess that's a reading? LOL. I am such a dork, and I thought he was out of my league, but I think he thought he was out of mine. He was delish, just my type...Handsome, taller than most, great career, German, etc...and fucked it up. If only...
>>
>>19443984
Every priestess needs to have a BJ.
>>
>>19443989
More like all the pathetic worthless tripfags who raped this place to death are getting back together.

Lets keep the drama going guys, maybe it'll add some meaning to your meaningless lives this time.
>>
>>19444004
RUDE. Everyone has a purpose and meaning to their life. I will send positive vibes to you. You need a virtual HUG. Love you!
>>
trading
>>
>>19444222

Are they going to take what I have to say seriously?

Yours?
>>
>>19444248
still here?
>>
File: IMG_7684.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7684.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
General reading please if anyone is available.

Female
Cancer
>>
>>19444443
>Female Cancer
u got that right

things are going to slump inevitably for you. never will you escape your mediocrity. your whole life will slowly collapse, like toilet paper in the bit of water at the bottom of a toilet.
>>
>>19444503
Sheesh who shit in your guac
>>
trading
>>
>>19444443
>>19444503
Indeed.
See those repeating digits? You were off by one.
This, alone, is proof of your inescapable fate.
>>
File: 1457329753415.jpg (245KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1457329753415.jpg
245KB, 2048x1896px
>>19444503
>>
>>19444503
>not liking female Cancers
It's like you don't like home-cooked meals and sweet gestures

>>19444443
I'll scry for you, but I need a direct query. For giggles, please also tell me:
>your favorite meal to cook
>your favorite thing to bake
>the nicest thing you've done for a man
(this has nothing to do with divination, I just like Cancer women)
>>
>>19444558
what if I have my moon in cancer can I get a reading too
>>
>>19444558
Cancer women are way sweet, but if you don't give them all the sickeningly sweet they desire back they turn into grumpy buttholes.

If you can just suck it up and say/do the bullshit things they desire, you can have whatever you want from them.
>>
>>19444602
what are the sweetest signs
>>
File: 1495006359228.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1495006359228.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>19444519
>>19444503
>>
>>19444625
I'd say it would entirely depend on your love language.

Im a Scorpio so I'd say Cancers are up there.
>>
Trading

I get to meet a lot of girls, many of them that we get along well for a while, but it never works out with any of them. It's hard not to get desperate and bitter sometimes. Is there hope? I'm trying not to feel unlovable. I almost think sometimes it's a curse or there's something about me that turns everybody away. help pls
>>
>>19444625
1. cancer
2. libra
3. ????
>>
Zodiac signs aren't accurate at all. MBTI is.
>>
>>19444602
that's my mum you're talking about faggot
>>
Trading an important query. Please no love shit.
>>
>>19444518

Query?
>>
>>19444649
and she did all the nasty shit in bed your dad told her to
>>
>>19444673
my mum thought I'd never watched porn when I was eighteen.

I do not believe your impotent lies.
>>
>>19444643
Carl Jung believed in the descriptive power of astrology, although he didn't believe it had any predictive power. I believe this is due to the Barnum effect, as well as confirmation bias, as I personally have found astrology to be quite accurate when it comes to personality assessment, although I agree that it doesn't really have any predictive properties. I've read a lot of horoscopes in the past out of curiosity, but they were almost always too vague to mean anything or just way off. And I've read horoscopes from many different sites, popular and unpopular. I will say, however, I've never had an astrologer personally look at my horoscope, so there's a slight chance I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. Still, Jungian Typology is really great.
>>
>>19444587
Pisces is best moon, though.

>>19444602
I'm okay with this, I'm naturally romantic: cuddles, love letters, cute texts, etc

>>19444676
If you really like, I can scry something you don't want to picture your mother doing.
>>
File: 1483723413575.jpg (591KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
1483723413575.jpg
591KB, 1280x867px
Hola /div/

Will do three readings today, anyone interested

>Genders
>No yes/no queries
>No death or occult queries

Keep in mind this is practice so dont expect much. Good luck and i hope i can help
>>
>>19444702
both female
what will i mean to her and what will she mean to me in the future?
thank you
>>
>>19444702
>Gender: Despooked Trap (Male)
Question: Which book should I read next? The Bible, or Water Margin?
>>
>>19444702
Male
General love reading. Thanks!
>>
File: 1473638589130.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473638589130.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>19444699
>tfw no man will ever write me love letters
>>
>>19444713

I'll write you love letters. What's your sign qt?
>>
>>19444702
Male, when will the one show up?
>>
>>19444713
I never write love letters because I get laughed at or blocked :'(
>>
>>19444720
libra
>>
>>19444743
oh.
>>
>>19444731
dude neo's in like the first five minutes of the film
>>
>>19444713
Post pics
>>
I'm in sad situation when it comes to love and relationship. It seems like I just can't be loved by anyone. I got Hex 40 - Liberation - Unchanging. It seems like iching want me to let go of the idea of being loved by anyone ever and move on... woe is me :'(
>>
>>19444696
I don't think is accurate in personality. You will just have a vague idea about the person with the zodiac sign.
>>
>>19444752
problem?
>>
>>19444770
I don't know if he meant that people conform to their star sign so much as that star signs describe general archetypes of people?
>>
>>19444779
Do you mean Carl Jung? That might have been what he meant.
>>
>>19444754
kek
>>
>>19444706

>both female

Pleeeeaseeee be something like op's pic ;^(

>You to her: Magician, Moon

>Her to you: Six of Pentacles Reversed, King of Swords Reversed

Meh, no /u/ stuff its already making this reading boring :^)

You will be something surreal to her but she would not notice how much change you bring to her persona, its going to be deep, drastic and immaterial. A total change of will and personality. Straight cards usually mean a positive sign.

Her to you its going to be more of a codependency from both parts. She will be the figure of authority in the relationship and the bastion of it. But as any king she needs followers to assert her status and thats the role you will play, figuratively speaking of course, you will gain a partner with all its ups and downs, you will grow more mature because of it but also hold more responsibilities.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19444743
don't listen to >>19444752
that's not me, they're just trolling you.
>>
>>19444713
Dearest Anon,

I don't know you. I don't know what you look like, I don't even know your gender. What I do know is that something about you in beautiful. Some part of you is lovely in a way that no one else is.

You deserve to have wonderful things happen for and to you. I believe they will. I love you, Anon. I love you because I know that somewhere deep inside of you, even if it's been crushed by life, is the sweet hopeful part of you that existed in you when you were a child. You want love letters, clearly you appreciate sweet and good things. I love every beautiful thought you've ever had and I wish you the absolute best. I wish for you to you get all the love letters you could ever want.

With love,
Anon.
>>
>>19444713
I,

do not know you,

but by your frog posting, I know

your penis is very small. But I am sure it smells!
>>
>>19444828
are you single?
>>
>>19444709

>Bible: Four of Swords, Nine of Cups
>Water Margin: Lovers reversed, Page of Swords

Ehh none gives exceptional results. Bible will be very plain, you will kinda want to read something else while you are reading it.

Water Margin will not truly be ''understand'' by you or not at first, well lets say it will not click more than understanding. It will however bring more eagerness for you to analyze and digest, like a challenge...Or so its my take.

Good luck and i hope this helped
>>
>>19444815
thank you great reading
>>
>>19444839
The Bible is my favourite book, so although it is exceedingly plain (and that is why I like it) I doubt I'd want to read something else.

Water Margin is interesting. Thank you.
>>
trading
>>
>>19444828

that's a lot of autism for one post
>>
>>19444844

Your feedback actually makes a lot of sense and i can see where i was wrong. Thank you and sorry.

>>19444842

Thank you, good luck femanon
>>
>>19444713

Dear Anon,

You are gorgeous and funny, and your laughter makes me smile. I want to be around you ever minute of every hour, to lay beside you and watch the moonlight wash over your skin. To play with your hair as you sleep, and breathe in your smell as I drift off to join you.

I want to hold your hand as we walk in the sunshine, to give you cover should we get caught in the rain. I want to feet the waves of the ocean between my toes as we watch a magenta sunset sink below the horizon together.

I wish it for you to be mine. To hold you, and hug you, and kiss you each and every day. To show you how special you are to me, and to give you everything I can, even if it isn't that much. I will make up for our small home with my great heart, and I promise you, not a single day will you go unsatisfied.

Love,
Your future husband.
>>
>>19444849
query?
>>
>>19444857
>even if it isn't that much

Do you have a small penis?
>>
>>19444872
bigger than yours
>>
>>19444858
what is the status of "K" by the end of the year?
>>
>>19444882
Working on it

My query: I'm struggling with relationships, it never seem to work. What are my options at this point?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19444711

>Page of Wands (R), Two of Swords, Page of Swords (R)

You are single i guess? Looking for someone for the sake of looking it seems, at least for now. I dont see much in the near future, a standstill and you dont want this but perhaps you should give it a bit more thought? If you end up with someone just for the sake of having anyone you might get hurt anon.

Just enjoy being yourself and be more carefree, things should be natural, not obsessive. Good luck and i hope this helps.

PS: For some reason i feel that you have someone in mind and this is why you ask? am i right on this assertion?
>>
>>19444896

query?
>>
>>19444882
So the status of "K" is...

Hexagram 24 - Return - Line 5

Since it's not too specific I'll assume it means to comeback to a previous condition. Like the winter solstice, it's when the night start being shorter again. The decline has stopped and it's the begging of renewal. It's like christmas in a sense where it's a time to get rest and get together and chill and not talk about business or whatever. Line 5 suggest that since things have gone to shit, you might wanna admit your faults and not make excuses. You'll be better off by doing it.
>>
>>19444891
the hierophant
king of wands
eight of cups reversed

seems like you haven't properly moved on yet from something that is jading your thinking and once you do it will be easier for you to change your perspective on relationships. try to differentiate what goes on wrong in the relationships vs what goes right and focus on fixing those. you might be a bit over bearing in these relationships that causes its downfall, focus on not being so overbearing.

would you like to trade again
>>
>>19444900
Wow yes, you are quite accurate in your assessment of my current disposition towards relationships. Looking for the sake of looking. I'm not desperate of course, I will take the chance if I can tell it's a good choice. I just happened to be thinking of a possible choice, yes. She is quite a bit older than me so I don't know how that makes her view me in terms of a potential partner. I always try to act naturally and not let unwanted notions sway me. Thanks for the reading! Basically what I was expecting.
>>
File: Yeenoghu.jpg (377KB, 807x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Yeenoghu.jpg
377KB, 807x1191px
Post a pic representing your current state of mind, and maybe a query or song if you'd like, and receive a fortune.
Simple stuff, let's get started!
>>
File: 1479940794934.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1479940794934.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>19444953

Is that your state of mind old friend :^O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fRZkS4OxMk

fimmi fortunes (general). thanks m8
>>
File: 1476074963048.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476074963048.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>19444953
Will this pain ever dissipate?
>>
>>19444953
THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zCYtedS6p8

"alone" in french
>>
File: 1461433350894.jpg (64KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461433350894.jpg
64KB, 761x720px
>>19444953
No question in particular, just gimme whatever looks interesting about my future.
>>
>>19444949

Seems like you have the right mentality, good luck anon! I am sure you will find someone worth your love soon enough.
>>
>>19444953
I feel so bad right now and I don't think anything can make me feel better at least I leave this place.
>>
File: a.png (10KB, 438x427px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
10KB, 438x427px
>>19444953
>>
File: 1471406113215.jpg (16KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1471406113215.jpg
16KB, 241x274px
>>19444953
Love reading for the next few weeks
>>
>>19444978
>>19444953
General future, please?
>>
>>19444932
Thank you! I realized that most of the girls I've dated or slept with told me to shut up about it because it would be bad for their reputation, as it if I'm bottom of the barrel, worthless, shameful. And just overall being with girls running off at the first misstep and never talking to me again.

And cool, do you have another query? Or else I'll be around. Call DubsMasterDré, if I'm around I'll see it.
>>
File: Bertrand-Russell-1957.jpg (474KB, 2223x2837px) Image search: [Google]
Bertrand-Russell-1957.jpg
474KB, 2223x2837px
>>19444953
What's my biggest problem/hindrance right now, and what can I so about it?
>>
File: 1386585921241.gif (310KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1386585921241.gif
310KB, 500x242px
>>19444953
>>
>>19444984
could be the girls you're dating too that's the problem :( im sorry you experienced that

yeah, will "it" return back to normal?
>>
>>19444963
You will become aligned more properly soon. Things in your life will all be lined up perfectly, just don't be nervous to take your shot. Beware rain, though. It's ok to stay inside now and again.
>>
File: ayasdepression.jpg (80KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
ayasdepression.jpg
80KB, 450x600px
>>19444953

will i ever find love, no refunds?
>>
File: 1467698116001.jpg (213KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467698116001.jpg
213KB, 714x720px
>>19444953
Who will I develop romantic implications with: O or W?
>>
>>19444964
Not if you keep focusing on it. The less it is the center of your life, the less you will feel it as it fades to the background.
>>
File: Orcs-VS-Dwarfs-1440x2560.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Orcs-VS-Dwarfs-1440x2560.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>19445009

Thanks bro will do. Hope everything is good on your end.
>>
File: bangbang.gif (472KB, 384x211px) Image search: [Google]
bangbang.gif
472KB, 384x211px
>>19444953
fortune pleazee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nByyfquk0pQ
>>
>>19445020
Thanks can you tell me when?
>>
trading
>>
File: 6452076547_583865142a_z.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6452076547_583865142a_z.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>19444953
can i have a fortune please?
>>
>>19444965
This track has a wild sound, I like it.

You're being pulled in a lot of different directions. What you have to do now, is triage, but on your life. Figure out which things CANNOT be saved, first, and ignore them. Those that CAN be saved but can wait, figure them out and put them in the back of your mind or make a physical list for later. Lastly, figure out what has to be done RIGHT NOW and put all your attention on it.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (34KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
34KB, 446x330px
>>19444953
Please me, i need to know my fortune, lately it's been only bad news i feel like pic related surrounded by all my enemys
>>
>>19445002
Hexagram 18 - Corruption/Salvaging/Decay - Lines 3 and 6

It can, but it won't happen by itself. You have to change what's been going wrong mostly in your behavior and try to fix what has been lost or broken. Line 3 suggest that you might put too much effort into fixing things that went wrong because of pride or something else. Line 6 suggest that, even if you don't fix the situation, the work done on yourself serves a higher purpose and it'll be good for yourself and it might help others learn from their mistakes.

I guess my query would just be on how to heal my heart
>>
>>19444967
I see struggle. A city building on fire, and people fleeing from it. You will face a challenge soon. Your choice whether you let it make you stronger or if you will let it ruin you. Prepare yourself.
>>
>>19444853
Don't be a hater, player. You can get a love letter too. All you have to do is ask.

>>19444834
Yeah. Why, you interested?
>>
>>19445060
Thanks for the warning, lets hope i can come out of this on top.
>>
>>19445058
> even if you don't fix the situation, the work done on yourself serves a higher purpose and it'll be good for yourself and it might help others learn from their mistake

seems like my life is legit just serving others , fuck.

six of swords
four of cups
nine of cups

it will be hard for you to actually do this because of all the amount of alone time you are spending what you need to do right now is try and scope out new women. when you find another woman that catches your interest it will "resuscitate" your heart in a sense and you will feel healed.
>>
File: 1493054720088.jpg (219KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
1493054720088.jpg
219KB, 800x565px
>>19444953
Hey! Should I work on thing A or B? Am I even supposed to do one of these? (I actually signed a task for each letter on paper.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA0nSkSxA3E
>>
>>19445081
I've been spending year online, contacting girls and trying to meet them and I've failed miserably. Should I go for IRL only then?
>>
>>19445091
yes
>>
>>19445094
*sigh* fine... gonna be difficult but okay
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Any readers in here ?

Since today (15/8) is my 21st birthday (male) , I would love to receive some readings, especially that I feel stuck, almost in every field of my life.

The most important thing I would like to know about, is my university situation in the next couple of months, as I have to pass some critical exams.

Also, general luck/future aspects.

I'm somewhat new here so I don't know reading requirements.

I noticed that I am becoming increasingly bitter and angry at society at large. For example, when I see a whore "singing" on tv at the gym, I'd curse her...etc, just pure rage, and I wasn't like this before.
>>
>>19445104
Happy birthday, fellow Leo!
>>
>>19444953
Please help.
I fell out with my friend I had a thing with and everything feels so bleak and dull. What is going to happen to me?
>>
>>19445112
I'm a Leo too. Who here /livingproofthatzodiacdoesn'tmeanshit/?
>>
>>19445115
I'm no divination guy but I can tell you. You're going to be just fine. One day you'll meet someone that will make that person no more than a fading memory.
>>
File: IMG_3828.jpg (54KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3828.jpg
54KB, 250x320px
Has anyone gotten tattoos of runes in an attempt to gain some of their attributes? Ive been thinking about it, curious if anyone has any thoughts.
>>
>>19445112
Thanks bro/broette

>>19445117
Agreed
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (194KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
194KB, 1200x898px
>>19444953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGMx0YkeTFQ

No query, whatever comes to ya.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19445149
Query
>>
>>19445155
What methods do you do?
>>
>>19445156
Tarot
>>
>>19445129
No that's fucking dumb. What if you change your mind?
>>
>>19445115
Song
I know it's not the best song in the world but it's the lyrics that I relate to

https://youtu.be/G3uoXMStE1I
>>
>>19445161
Best outcome with who? The one who has been there idle, or the one who has not yet met?
>>
>>19445164
About a rune? Why change your mind about something that looks intriguing and represents luck or wealth? Im not saying plaster it on your face, or make it enormous.
>>
>>19445174
Okay starting
>>
>>19445129

Tattoos, no. Ritual scarification with fire, yes. Isa and Kenaz on my left arm.
>>
>>19445129
Yo is this stuff fr? Did you get replies? I'm really curious about this.
>>
>>19445125
Thanks anon...i just hope this doesn't last because it seems to have for the past 7 years
>>
>>19445179
Because maybe later in life you come to the conclusion that wealth isn't important. Fuck, maybe you go all Buddhist or something. Point is you will change, and to carve something like that on yourself is IMO stupid.
>>
>>19444953
Won't you do the rest?
>>
>>19445194
I can see that point although theres others i couldnt see a reason to not want
>>
>>19445189
Do you feel like they actually changed anything?
>>
>>19445174
The idle one:
>king of swords, strength, king of pentacles
Future possibilities:
>emperor, hermit, hanged man

Eh. Honestly neither are really great, but your future prospects are rather bleak so you're better off hanging around with this "idle one" if you must have SOMETHING in your life, though for your own emotional health I would probably not take it very seriously and just enjoy the encounter with this person. Things will improve between you two but it won't be for some time and you'll really have to do your best to keep your feelings and desires under control. You'll eventually come into a nurturing relationship, but it's more or less because it ends up being what's best for you both and not because of some overwhelming desire to be there for the other. King of pentacles isn't an awful outcome by any means. It's just not overwhelmingly awesome. Considering the current situation it's better than now anyways.

For mine I just want to know if my new boyfriend (you can call him H) actually takes me serious and means the things he says or if I'm just a novelty/passing fancy.
>>
File: 1501800246130.png (1016KB, 1279x764px) Image search: [Google]
1501800246130.png
1016KB, 1279x764px
Doing some more readings, three more

>Genders
>No yes/no queries
>No death or occult queries

Again, keep in mind this is practice so dont expect much. Good luck and i hope i can help

Some comfy music would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bglTRUTNEYI
>>
>>19445214
Male

Query: Will your tarot reading be accurate?
>>
>>19445214
Male into Female
Best approach with this gal ,KC

Thanks
>>
>>19445214
You never do readings.
>>
>>19445155
Hi, Please a love reading, what awaits for me the future in this topic?
>>
>>19445214
Would you do this? >>19445082 I hope it doesn't fall to the yes/no category. I'm a guy, by the way.
>>
>>19445229
Are you trading or just looking for a read
>>
File: power through secrecy.jpg (210KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
power through secrecy.jpg
210KB, 620x453px
>>19444953
https://youtu.be/iiChxN0T2kA?t=2h33s
>>
>>19445211
queen of pentacles, seven of wands, four of pentacles, the devil

He means it when he says those things to you because he really likes you. He wants to wheather down your defenses because he likes seeing you in a defeneseless state. He won't leave you he is borderline obsessed with you.
>>
>>19445214
>Male
>Is this new guy R M I've found going to be my mentor as I hope?
https://youtu.be/0VAF-4Er7_A
>>
>>19445241
A read, please
>>
>>19445221

>Her: Hierophant, Five of Wands (R)
>You: Knight of Pentacles, Seven of Wands
>Advice: Three of Wands, Lovers, Three of Cups

She is looking for something serious as portrayed by her spread so i would advise you to be clear in your intentions. I believe you are fitted to the role however even though you might have a lot of things to question your position, you are probably better than how you think you are.

Be romantic and tactful, she will like that and she will be eager to see how you maneuver. Even if what you say might sound cheesy i believe you should take your chances. It will be a matter of diligent work to win her over but again, i recommend you to be straight forward, ask her out on a [one on one] date as soon as you deem it appropriate (if this is not a long distance thing)

Dont rush it but dont be vague either, you dont want to fall on the friendzone meme. Good luck anon and i hope this helped.

>>19445236

No problem, ill give it a shot.

>>19445304

No yes/no queries anon, sorry. Try with another or rephrase it.
>>
>>19445328
Looks like No Refunds isn't reading anymore, so if you don't mind, could you do >>19444993 for the third query you take?
>>
>>19445104
Give this guy a good read lads
Birthdays are aways energy peak times
>>
>>19445328
>No yes/no queries anon, sorry. Try with another or rephrase it.

Alright
Male
How will my next business work out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M
>>
>>19445082

>A: Hierophant, Justice (R)
>B: Seven of Swords, Seven of Wands Reversed
>None: Hanged Man, Strength

If you feel like working on something, do so on A. You might get some support on this one albeit its likely to get high hill, a lot of the effort you will place will be wasteful but the experience might useful later on.

B is a lost case

Not working on them will place you in a complicated position at first, a sudden change of perspective BUT, if this is truly an option, its likely to become more beneficial later on. Like cutting loses to gain a better advantage in the grand scheme of things. Basically i take it as if you will be able to focus on other tasks a lot better.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19445214
Trading?
>>
>>19445452

Sure, query?
>>
>>19445328
Thank you so much, anon!

This helped, as it gives me an idea of what to do.

I will see how it goes and I will let you know.
>>
>>19445482
What is T feeling about me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19445542
Is scrying ok? Query?
>>
>>19445435
Since we are on an anonymous image board, I don't want to go into deep details, but let me say that you are pretty spot on.

Giving up on A and B is something I'm thinking about, trying out currently. The two things give me a lot of emotional stress when I'm doing them, however not doing them makes me feel I'm not doing anything with my life, despite the fact I feel relaxed and able the enjoy the simple wonders of everyday thing's.

Damn. Life felt so much easier when I was younger.

I really appreciate your help! Take care.
>>
>>19445522

>Two of Pentacles, The World, Ace of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Its hard to say here to be honest. They are good, still developing but in a consistent pace. You can probably get a solid pattern of T feelings for you by just looking at the surface. That said, he is cautious, as much as his feelings might be well and all, he believes you are ought to bring unbalance to his life, not worth the shot or not at the moment to be more precise.

What can you tell me about red? is she worth introducing to my group? basically how will she feel and the rest of guys would feel about her.
>>
Trading

wanna know about my past with women.
>>
>>19445552

Yes, what's going to happen between me and April in the future?

Query?
>>
>>19445616
no, not really.
>>
>>19445625
I want to know why I want snap necks so much
>>
>>19445637
well I don't.
>>
>>19445639
don't say anything then, move on with your day
>>
>>19445609
>what can I tell you about red?
Justice, Ten of Cups, The Lovers

She's in a relationship already if you're hoping for her in a romantic setting or she still has her eyes set on someone. It does not look like it is going to change any time soon either.

>how will the guys feel about her
The Hanged Man, 5 of cups, page of wands

They'll think she is cute and be devestated about how she is already taken. They will feel like they are making a sacrifice having her there for their emotions having her there. So not that good.
>>
>>19445645
but it's night.
>>
>>19445653

Just exactly what i thought. Seems like i was right heh, thanks.

This was not a romantic question btw, legit asking if she was worth joining the group because i knew having her would disrupt things. But a friend was insisting (probably wanting me to go for her although i have told him i was not interested)

So pretty on spot.
>>
>>19444713
I guarantee you it feels much worse to write them and not have them appreciated.
Source: personal experience
>>
>>19445659
I can knock you don't to sleep, or if you like bedtime stories and can tell you my long streak of bad luck with cunts
>>
Trading
>>
>>19445691
Query
>>
>>19445621
>>19445621
I see a man on a date at a restaurant. The woman in front of him is snobbish but she was properly convinced by the man to be there. It's bizarre but I see her switching between her thinking shes too good for him and excitement. Are you considering using magic? That keeps her hooked and interested or some sort of charm on your end.

Who do I have a future with? the northerner or the southerner?
>>
>>19445697

What if anything will happen between me and Brandy?

I haven't seen her in years so if I never see her again, it's fine but I keep seeing signs about her.

Query?
>>
>>19445704
I want to know if my estranged love will come back? Does this person miss me or are they over me already? Starting yours
>>
>>19445704
page of cups
hermit
two of wands
six of swords
two of cups

Weird thing you guys have going on here. So a sporadic connection that seems to drop constantly but also pick up where you left off. Expect a roller coaster when she makes her reappearance. You'll be swept off your feet but then you'll wipe out and eat concrete. In the end it may be worth it, but she'll bring you to your knees first. You'll want it to end before she'll be ready to make take it serious. From there you can have a choice to continue forward or to leave her behind.
>>
>>19445700
>I see a man on a date at a restaurant. The woman in front of him is snobbish but she was properly convinced by the man to be there. It's bizarre but I see her switching between her thinking shes too good for him and excitement. Are you considering using magic? That keeps her hooked and interested or some sort of charm on your end.

Well, she is really cute but I wouldn't call her snobbish. In fact, she goes out of her way to message me and check up on me, I get the feeling she's a virgin and hasn't dated much, if at all. I'm much, much more experienced than she is but she's definitely more attractive than I currently am.

>Who do I have a future with? the northerner

Eight of Cups, Page of Swords, Four of Swords

>or the southerner?

The World, Three of Cups, Five of Swords

The Southerner, you're going to feel like the Northerner will be a big waste of your time in the end. There's good news with the Southerner but you will win their affections at the cost of another (most likely the Northerner). The cards seem pretty clear here in where your chances lie.
>>
>>19445720
>Weird thing you guys have going on here. So a sporadic connection that seems to drop constantly but also pick up where you left off. Expect a roller coaster when she makes her reappearance. You'll be swept off your feet but then you'll wipe out and eat concrete. In the end it may be worth it, but she'll bring you to your knees first. You'll want it to end before she'll be ready to make take it serious. From there you can have a choice to continue forward or to leave her behind.

She was obviously into me when I was dating (her sister) but I'm not a cheater so I never gave into her. I keep seeing these weird signs about her and I get the feeling if I were to see her again (which I feel is likely in the future) that she'd want the D. I'd be more than happy to give it to her now.

>>19445708
>I want to know if my estranged love will come back? Does this person miss me or are they over me already? Starting yours

Four of Pentacles, The Magician, Page of Wands

If you want them back, you can make it happen. The only problem is, you're going to have to put yourself out there to make it happen. This isn't going to fall out of your lap. If you lost contact, it's going to be up to you to message them first, they won't message you.

I'm getting the feeling that they miss you, they're just busy with life at the moment. Like I said, you have the power to make anything happen, it's just a bit scary for you to reach out to them, which I would say, how bad do you want them back in your life?
>>
>>19445700
Amusingly enough, I have the exact same query as you (they're both females), and I scry as well. Interested in a trade?
>>
>>19445751
Well they're pissed at me and I message them about once a week to no reply back so idk. I could keep trying but I'm scared they'll block me
>>
>>19445765
>Well they're pissed at me and I message them about once a week to no reply back so idk. I could keep trying but I'm scared they'll block me

Give them time to cool off, like I said, they're really busy dealing with life shit at the moment. Right now, you'd just add to it more than anything. The magician is about having unusual magical powers that has the ability to bring you anything that your heart desires.

While the Page of Wands is about facing your fears and treading unknown territory.

If having them back is what you truly want, then you can have it but don't take lightly the fact that I said it won't be easy.
>>
>>19445756
Can you give me something to identify each by?
>>
>>19445782
As I said exact same query, a northerner and a southerner.
>>
>>19445653

Interested in trading again?
>>
>>19445789
For the northerner the scene is fucked up. There's a woman surrounded by a group of men who are similar to what one would consider fans. Not so far away is a man crying bundle of roses at his feet.

This one might string you on she has a lot of attention.

The southerner I see a man and woman holding hands on a grassy hill. Woman is giddy. The man's face is more meh in the beginning but eases into a smile and he embraces her.

Southerner 100%

Same query I asked the other guy
>>
>>19445839
I should add there is less competition for southerner and she seems to really like you compared to the northerner who just likes attention.
>>
You guys still around?

>>19445343
>>19445407
>>
>>19445839
>>19445844
This is...you are perfectly accurate. In order for me to do the best job for you in return, please clarify genders for me.
>>
>>19445886
I hope you make the right choice

I'm female, northerner and southerner both males.
>>
>>19445902
Perhaps we can trade stories sometime.

For the Northerner, I hear snow cracking under footsteps. A girl is sitting on a log in the middle of a forest, when a man puts a coat over her. For a moment, he considers leaving immediately, but he decides to sit down next to her and help her warm up. Nothing seems to occur past that.

For the Southerner, I hear loud music blaring, and a man with sunglasses speeds in a car down a street and parks hastily on a curb, then jumps out, gets on his knees, and holds his hands up in a "tada" gesture. The girl laughs and claps at the display.

The Northerner may seem warm, but he's likely to be emotionally distant and perhaps unavailable. He doesn't really seem interested in the girl past what he might consider "doing the right thing," and he seems entirely non-committal. This isn't to suggest that the Southerner is perfect; he's definitely flawed, but he has more life to him and a genuine desire to impress that may carry over well into a relationship. I also think you like him better, whereas the Northerner might be more a matter of circumstance.

I hope I've read you as well as you've read me. In either case, I'd be interested in trading with you in the future. Do you have a throwaway?
>>
File: IMG_7469.jpg (485KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7469.jpg
485KB, 1536x1536px
Air Query because i know there must be someone around reading

what the hell is going on with my partner's career path these days? Are we going to feel any stability anytime soon?
>>
>>19445933
I like the southerner better. Unfortunately I don't have but thanks for the trading.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19445976
>>19445976
>>
>>19445973
It's not too hard to set one up. If you change your mind, I'll be around. Modesty aside, I'm a very good reader (I can read on any topic) and useful.

Up to you.
>>
>>19445973
Actually, if you're still around, I'd like to trade again. Leave me a query if you're interested.
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.