[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 63

File: 1492855430693.jpg (125KB, 716x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1492855430693.jpg
125KB, 716x1023px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19436145
>>
What can I do to fix my mistakes and make him forgive me and go through everything together?
>>
>>19439283
Relevant genders, ages and sun signs?
>>
Female and male, 21 and 25, Capricorn and Aquarius. I've been through some hard times lately and I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
Would anyone mind giving me a general reading? I've been changing things in my life after slowly coming to terms with how the past was and I would just like to know where I'm currently going
>>
>>19439311
Well firstly, you're the kind of young lady who has the tendency to see things through blinkers. You tend to look only at the matter at hand, no matter how ugly it may be, when there's still so much beauty around you. And he; he's the kind of man who gives in to extreme impulse, no matter the cost to his emotional and logical wellbeing. And sadly, his impulses have caused him to stumble hard.

Improving yourself is a matter of looking away from what's in front of you and looking towards other beautiful things, in order to build up your character & to learn to appreciate yourself more, as others appreciate you, to learn to see the qualities that others see and love about you. Only then, when you do that and when he's hopefully cooled down, can you reach out to him with all your heart and offer to help him up.
>>
>>19439336
Can i also have a reading?
Im looking for a person that will play a big role in my life, anything about that person would be really great its most likely a female
Im an aquarius, male and 19
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19439347
Don't look for a person. Let the person find you. Do that simply by doing good and being the best person you can be; others will take notice.
>>
File: 1502041004832.jpg (130KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
1502041004832.jpg
130KB, 1000x761px
Any readers online ?

I haven't touched my tarot deck in a long time, just been feeling down, depressed. I seriously don't know what's happening in my life anymore.
Any one wanna try a general reading ?

I'm male, born December 1987
>>
Anyone able to give me a read? Am I doing the right thing leaving my friend M? I'm pretty sure he uses guilt & obligation unconsciously, is he a full on manipulator or did he just fuck up and im overacting?
>>
>>19439336
Thank you so much for this, I will try to put in practice your advice!
>>
>>19439373
Relevant genders, ages and sun signs.

>>19439367
Things have been rough for too many people, Peter. But things will look up, only with the right moral support that will get you to turn your back on the small things you've lost, to better handle those greater things you still have and will gain. It's alright to feel as you are, but as long as you fight it and know there are others who care.=m T=that's all that matters.

>>19439377
You're most welcome. And I wish you all the best.
>>
>>19439382
25 virgo 23 taurus. I'm the virg and a male, she's a female:

Anything you can tell me is fine really, i didnt understand anything from this all. It's confusing as fuck. And we're not dating or anything btw. Just tell me about her and me, why did it feel special?
>>
>>19439382
I was wondering if he will come back to Me? We have both made mistakes in the past and now he's not talking to me at all. Will he come back in my life and what course of action should I take to make this happen? I am female, Taurus 30. T is male, 46 and Gemini. Any advice would be much appreciated
>>
>>19439382
Thank you for the reply !

Have a good day !
>>
>>19439382
>>19439373

I'm 30, m, Gemini, he's 27, m, cancer, ty
>>
>>19439397
>>19439387
So you suspect them of being the manipulative ones?

Well, the facts of life dictate that, no matter how deep a relationship is, there's always going to be obligations, alongside the spontaneity that can change our relationships and obligations.

As soon as we meet, we're always bound to show respect, but the spontaneous thing that brings us closer as friends is empathy. And once we're friends the obligation remains, plus the additional obligation of being as present as you can be for them and vice versa. The spontaneous action that brings friendship to something more intimate is compassion based on the will to help and nurture this person, simply for the sake of it. It slowly builds up to love, but the initial obligation of friendship still remains.

And you all, both you querents and the people you ask about, are stubborn in your own ways, refusing to admit your own wrongs, but it takes two to be wrong as friends and it takes a lot of courage to own up to admitting the wrongs done, as well as reaching out to have the other guide you on how to correct your ways, while you do the same for them.

>>19439390
As much as I'd hope for and love to see people together and happy, I don't see this being the case. As loving and longing a beautiful young lady you may be, he seems to be dead set in his ways and very vindictive, simply because he may have been hurt too easily over something so minor. What I say is this; if he can't handle you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best. But I feel you have no fear of what happens if he were to come back; if he comes back with goodness in his heart to apologise for his actions, to let you speak your heart, then you know what to do. But until than, my dear, you can only look towards your own happiness and to learn to love yourself better.

>>19439396
I hope you al the best.
>>
>>19439408
So does this mean I should just give up on him? What I don't understand is he said he loved me and then just started ghosting me after a mistake I made. I want him in my life. Thank you for your advice.
>>
File: mondaymotivation.jpg (36KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
mondaymotivation.jpg
36KB, 564x564px
Hope everyone in /div/ has a beautiful Monday.
>>
>>19439408
Are you a scryer?
>>
>>19439408
Still Reading?
>>
>>19439246
Can I get a reading on two specific topics?

1) the battle
2) my heart
>>
Me- male, pisces, 22
Anna- female , libra, 18

What does she think of me exactly?

Does this long distance relationship actually go somewhere? Is she a reliable girl or have I misread her?
>>
>>19439418
>copyright 2017
>>
>>19439435
Some info to the knowledged:
Eagle (possibly pheonix), male, 21, brown eyes black hair. Leo.
>>
>>19439408
>>19439397

Ty for the read,

Well, I know he has stolen from me, covered it up, never said a word for 5 months, but then he did tell me what he did one day (after I smudged the house with white sage on a hunch of all things).

Now I'm not sure about his intent is all
, I know he can steal, can lie about it & can also spontaneously tell the truth, I just don't know whether I am overreacting & punishing (I don't trust him anymore and want to end things), or whether it was just a dumb mistake and he was actually genuine about it when he came forward. I do have compassion for this person, but I also don't trust them either.
>>
>>19439417
You should give up on him, sadly. He left you because of a minor issue instead of working it out with you. this tells me he was only really after one thing and that wasn't with commitment in his mind.

>>19439425
I am what I am.

>>19439443
You feel like you touched a hot stove, trusting it to be cool. And I don't blame you for it. Even if he genuinely regretted his actions and told you the truth in the end, it still doesn't seem like he did any effort to mend his ways or to work with you. He violated his obligation to you. That unspoken obligation of respect.
>>
hey yo I have a strange request:
I want you guys to make me a tarot card,
title of the card is "The eternal thot". You guys work out the finer points.

I am prepared to offer compensation for said card.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
I need a reading, but not about love gf etc.

I need to know who is guilty of not tightening the bolts of the wheel on the trailer of the semi truck we serviced, the end result being basicly wheel flying off while driving and causing a big fuckup.

I need an honest answer, because in the end all blame will be on me, even though i believe i did tighten them.

Thank you.
>>
>>19439452
Can you help me, what do you see in my future?
>>
>>19439452
Hey sorry if it's bothering, but could I get a reading I made earlier and got ignored?

I'm a female libra, 22yo and I want to know if I'll cross paths with J (male, 22, scorpio) again or if it's fucked beyond repair. I also want to know what was the actual nature of our bond (if there was one, that is)
>>
>>19439408
So it all got messed up because i wasnt wealthy and i didnt accept being in the friendzone?

Man i didnt need a reader to tell me that shit. Be honest, are you even doing readings rn?
>>
>>19439452
I do appreciate your advice but to him it wasn't a minor issue and I know he didn't just want me for that "one thing". I have to follow my gut and my heart. I will continue with my life for now that doesn't mean I need to jump into a relationship. Nothing is set in stone.
>>
>>19439439
>>19439452
Can I get a read please
>>
Available for readings for the next hour. Requests that do not meet parameters will be considered invalid and any valid requests will be read for at my discretion.

Rules:
>No binary
>No vague/unintelligible

Requirements:
>Primary color
>Playing card suit
>Western zodiac sign
>>
>>19439489
I did read into it as well as it being a general observation to me. I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but that's the truth as I've seen it.

>>19439490
Follow your gut and heart. It's up to you what you do and choose. The most I can do is wish you well and hope you find good in your life.

>>19439493
Hi, moonie. Still trying to feed off of people's negative energies by trolling, I see.

Anyways, I'm feeling exhausted and have a headache. Sorry for missing everyone else. Have a good night.
>>
>>19439504
You didnt say any truth you just made a usual observation. How is that a reading, are you trolling?
>>
>>19439510
Well, seeing as how you're angry over getting a reading that doesn't validate your feelings, there's nothing much I can do to convince you. Just do what you feel you need to do to make things right.
>>
>>19439440
Snitches get stiches bitch
>>
>>19439493
You never give readings though
>>
>>19439493
>>
>>19439522
How does it feel to be fake? Knowing and accepting it, yet keep doing it. I'm angry at that shit, this armchair psychologist bullshit. People want readings, either give it to them or go away. Your kind deserves worse than what it has now
>>
File: mondaymotivationfixd.jpg (68KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
mondaymotivationfixd.jpg
68KB, 564x564px
>>19439440
>>
>>19439558
I gave you a reading, you weren't happy about it. I guess you're just hopelessly desperate and should visit a REAL psychiatrist.
>>
>>19439493

Query: >>19439324
Blue
Diamonds
Libra
>>
>>19439590

See a therapist.
>>
>>19439564
You didn't give me or the other guy a reading, it was a joint reply for gods sake. And if i need to see a psychiatrist i'll go see one, i dont need you to do that shit.
>>
>>19439618
Upset over the facts of life? Get off of the keyboard and go seek a psychiatrist. It's clear that you need one.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19439624
Are you the guy who always fucks these threads up?
>>
>>19439246
mfw no qt faceless gf
>>
>>19439674

mfw no face
>>
>>19439647
Query
>>
>>19439671
Who's fucking anything up? All I saw was a querent getting mad at a reader. I guess your paranoia really requires psychiatric attention.
>>
>>19439677
>tfw /div/ qts always jump on random anons asking for qt gfs
Can't explain this feely feel that has me feeling some feels I never felt before
>>
>>19439702
Bitches love having their cards read, son
>>
>>19439737
I always sucked at yugioh in school though
>>
I can snag a few readings, not feeling the greatest right now and hoping I can cheer myself up and help out some anons at the same time.
>relevant genders
>query as concisely as possible
>Any other info you think might be useful/helpful
>>19439737
Pretty sure they just excited from readers whipping out their decks
>>
>>19439789
Male
Can I get a general for the next 3 months?
It's a transitional time for me and I'm wondering what's ahead of me and what to look out for not just in the negative sense just all around if you catch my drift
>>
>>19439789
Male
the personality of my future eldest child
>>
>>19439789
F
What should I need to feel happiness? I am so damn empty inside that it bothers me so much I can't feel love towards anyone. It's not that I am a cold person but I feel nothing strong. And if we talk about romance, is it a lover what I need? Where is he if that's the case?
>>
>>19439789
Male
Should I continue to strive for my goals in the music industry?
Thinking of moving soon as well for music's sake.
>>
>>19439789

Male

I have been having a lot of mood swings lately, between happiness and depression, mostly happiness but still it feels odd. Why is that?
>>
>>19439789
I'm female. I recently fucked things up pretty badly between me and some people... it might be too late to recover from that, but I'm wondering how to get my life back on track, and if there's a break coming? Is someone new going to come into my life who's going to help me or am I on my own for the foreseeable future?
>>
>>19439804
Not a reader, but I had that problem when I was in my early teen years. As hard as this is going to sound, literally just thinking positively and appreciating the tiniest details in life (acts of kindness, something you like in general) can help a lot. Trust me, do this and you'll feel better in a matter of few months or less- I'm talking about a drastic difference.
>>
>>19439822
I have been doing that for years. I am 22 now but there's a point in your life you are tired to pretend everything is fine and want to be honest with yourself.
>>
>>19439800
I stood by a great door, clad in armour. We were assaulting a great castle and it was my job to make sure the doors opened. I began turn the crack, doors creeping open with my effort. However behind me my fellow knights were dying from the arrows above. As the door creeked open ever more, soldiers began to flood from inside and the true fighting began. It pained me to see my brethren dying, but still I worked the door, forever fighting against the urge to abandon and run to their side.

This is going to be a period of emotional pain and growth; a coming of age I believe. Focus on your objectives, and know that to abandon it in response to emotional jerking is to doom those same people you wanted to help. Still the heart, let your logic guide and dictate you through the coming months. It'll be painful, but your efforts will be rewarded and ultimately to the betterment of yourself and those around you.
>>
>>19439789
Male
How will tomorrows interview go or will a find a job in general
>>
>>19439789
I'm male
What would happen if I tried to rekindle with this lass from my past? We haven't talked in about 4 years and whatnot, so she would probably not remember me.

Thanks and I hope you feel better in no time :)
>>
>>19439804
I stood in a hallway looking out through barred windows to the scenery outside. It was late afternoon, borderline on twilight and i felt a familiar sense of "losing myself in fantasy" as I sighed. The cool breeze lapped at my face and I stuck my hand through the bars to better feel it. Suddenly there was a noise and I spun to look down the hallways to a door opening. Panic struck me, I wasn't meant tonne out here at this time. Through the door walked...me. But bigger, hulking, ugly; a mostrous mockery of myself.
I hide under a bench as it lumbered down past me, I snuck out after he left and down the hallway towards me cell/room. As I past the door it came through I saw it lead to outside... at that point, a rush of adrenaline hit me and I bolted to the outside. My face hurt, what was this. A smile? My face contorted into a smile that threatened to burst my cheeks as I ran off into the night; excited, scared, alone, but happy.

Whew lad. There's some serious imagery here. I believe your happiness is locked down by some deeper issues within you. There's a sense of "safety net" here that leads me to believe you've become so accustomed to this state of existence that the very thought of change sees foreign and out of reach. You need to break out of yourself, you need to take a risk and realise that yes it may end, but to quote Cap... "What are you willing to risk for your happiness?"
A change of scenery is the first step. Actually the first step is a rebelling of mind and soul, to overcome that fear of self. Then change scenery, whether this is literal or figurative is for you to decide.
>>
>>19439789
I can't whip out my deck in public, but I can scry for you if you scry for me. Want to see some crazy things? :^)
>>
>>19439789
I hope you feel better. Do you want to trade a reading, anon?
>>
>>19439833

Not him but it has nothing to do with pretending, is having the right mentality what gets you out of it. Why do you think you feel the way you do? Is it really you or some set of parameters conceived by how is ought happiness is obtained? What is happiness? Why do you give importance to things? Its all up to you to decide and thats how you reach it, when you understand you can feel the way you want to feel.
>>
>>19439833
It's not pretending, it's an actual mindset. I'm slightly younger but because of this I managed to become an overachievig shithead and I literally have no problem in life, if we don't count unimportant things. What is your passion?
>>
>>19439807
I stood in a subway and there was two ways; one with a red arrow and the other with a yellow. Everyone funnelled towards the red, but the yellow was the only one that was lit up. I followed the yellow one to find a ticket booth. The price was steep, but as I turned around to see the other way, I noticed it was so full that people weren't going anywhere. Turning back I paid the man and proceeded through to my train.

Continue, it'll be costly for sure, but you'll see growth more than not doing so; advancement in the face of stagnation.
>>
>>19439879

>parameters conceived by how you think happiness is ought to be obtained*
>>
>>19439895
I'd also like to add that I come from an abusive household (not all family members but still) and I used to be a /r9k/-tire autist. I still kind of am but because of this shift I actually have friends that care about me and I equally care about them, and I managed to practially secure my future.

You can do it, just look at the bright side.
>>
>>19439789
Female
Is this dream of mine going to pay off if I continue to pursue it?
>>
>>19439865
Pretty accurate, I have had a similar dream (or a nightmare) in which I see an horrendous version of myself. But you're right, I am accustomed to that. I do really want to go to another place and start again but it's kind of hard since I need help and I don't know what to do. Thank you for the reading.
>>
anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>19439811
I sat in a laundromat and watched my clothes spin around and around. Sporadically a person would block my vision of my clothes, only to continue on. Each time, my clothes in the washing machine changed colour. Sometimes boldly, other times faintly. This continued on and on indefinitely, with new colours with new people.

I'm gonna be curt, you may be a loose empath. Do you practice any level of shielding?
>>
>>19439835
So my cold feet are my emotions and I should look at the situation logically? Makes sense I am getting cold feet, this is a good thing, objectively as well as subjectively for me in my situation right now.
>>
>>19439916

Yes and yes. Nice catch anyways, i guess a cleansing is in order.

Thank you
>>
>>19439789
female
do i have a future with this guy?
>>
>>19439872
Kek. I do it all the time, hell I even have it sitting out with my runes when I go out for coffee. Had a few people ask me about it. Was nice.
>want to see some crazy things
I-i need an adult!
>>19439878
Not likely to happen over the coming week but I'm very thankful for your kind words. Well I'm not really in need of a trade so swing me your query
>>
>>19439879
I feel this way because horrible things have happened to me and I almost lose myself and die in the process. I used to enjoy everything around me but I noticed that people never cared about me not matter how hard I tried to be kind with them. Maybe that's the problem.

>>19439895
>>19439904
My passion? I want to do something different, I want to write about something that people never cared about it before. But I can't start because I lack inspiration even though I have the whole story I my mind. Yeah, I am like an alien, very different from others.
>>
>>19439930
Ok sorry if my questions start getting stupid but they're very serious and I promise they're useful. By a lack of inspiration- do you mean you're tired or you have some sort of block that keeps you from doing it? Like a type of fear it won't seem good or something?
>>
>>19439878
>>19439926
The future is always changing so don't give up hope just yet. The week might not be as bad as you envisioned it to be. Maybe good stuff pops up later on. Sending you good vibes regardless.

Female, there is one man who has been my clown when I've been down. Problem is I have a lot of competition for him. Do you see me having any success with him or should I give up where I stand?
>>
>>19439789
Male
For the last few months, I've had signs of great change coming into my life. What should I expect to see?
>>
>>19439914
You're very welcome, I'm sorry to hear you're in that situation; I myself am also stuck due to circumstance. All we can do is push forward and hope <3
>>19439919
Yes, logic is your friend here; I got the feeling you're a very emotionally driven person. That's a good thing, but right now those same emotions will cause more harm than good in this endeavour. Stay true to your duty soldier!
>>19439921
Good man, too often I see empaths not shielding and it frustrates me. I'm in the process of writing up a handout of "Shielding for Empaths101" to post here; not just for empaths but we are definitely the ones who need it the most.
A cleansing will definitely help, but developing your shields to filter emotions so they don't affect your core energy so strongly is more important imo.
>>
>>19439469
BE GONE THOT
>>
>>19439940
It's ok. I feel tired most of the time so I can't start. I also feel that I need to know more about life to start my story properly. Meet more people that can impress me.
>>
>>19439942
Thank you for your kind words anon, I will take them to heart. I hope so.

I stood in front of a mirror. I looked around but there was nothing else, just darkness. I looked back and sure enough there I was again.

I...have no idea what to make of this one. I kept waiting for something else but no just a mirror. Maybe you have to look at yourself to find the answer? I apologise, I'm actually very confused.
>>
>>19439930

>but I noticed that people never cared about me not matter how hard I tried to be kind with them

You see the issue here dont you? You say you dont feel anything about people yet you crave their caring.

You are right in one thing. You do not need to love people, heck you dont need to do anything. Yet if you complain about it, its because you feel that it would make you happier, eh? I believe you are ought to have some deep introspection femanon. Do not ask what you want from people but what you want for yourself.

If a friend makes you happy with jokes, hang out with him, you dont need to love him for it, just do the minimum effort to be where you want to be. I also would like to mention that being kind to people if often better that being a jerk kek, so even if you dont feel it ''reciprocal'', you should still feel better for yourself and know that you are the bigger person, besides someone might indeed apreciate your kinid and thats worth more than all those that did not.

Truth be told most people are selfish, heck i know i am. But it makes me happy to try and help so i do it for myself, not for what i will get from it.
>>
>>19439968
I'm an artist (more of a hobby since I'm in a STEM field or however Americans call it) and I can honestly say the best advice is to just do it and start writing either way. You already know this, but there's a big difference when you actually start writing and the ideas just start popping in. I understand that you're tired, but it also sounds like you're delaying your project on purpose because of insecurity? Those extra people would be nice, but again- you can do it if you put your mind to it. And if it doesn't seem good when you start it- nobody is actually reading it. It can be as cringy or bad as you want it in your own privacy, but that can later be fixed up or used as a blueprint for the finished work. Just render it out!

As for being tired... just do it :c. It may seem tough but you can make a habit out of it. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>19439970
There is things that you could do to add to your week and distract you from the pain. Do some hobbies you enjoy perhaps to take your mind off things?

Thank you for your reading. Maybe I do need to look to myself.
>>
>>19439976
I will, I have my twitch later today and it's become apparent yesterday that I need to revisit some of my patterns. Let's hope.

You're welcome, I'm sorry it was...well let's be honest it was shit.
>>
>>19439983
No, it wasnt because it was honest. I rather you feed me the truth than something that isnt there.
>>
>>19439789
I see a saw, sitting in place; serrated jaws lines in air trace. Stolen kisses with lipstick red stain, whispering words of the path that was lain. Certes for slumber would the crow like to sing, but often is wisdom more apt to bring. Little too loveless, but it's hardly a sign; better the moonlight when true stars align. Sibilant sighs, the snake's still alive, hungry for apples grown ere the lies, slithering silently amidst the grass, no prints leave the footless, eyes miss the path.

I see a shadow where an object was left, outlines only, the bookstack's bereft. Ankh-like in shape it seems to be, accepted the gift, and quite gladly. Eternal life? This promise despise those who hear truth when all rejoice in lies. Good collar the gift, its holders to it, doors remain open if the key in lock fit. Sorrow may send many more signs, but joy shall lie close, and right behind. A smart snake should know never to go so deep into earth, well-seated you are; the snake dies of thirst.
>>
>>19439789
Male
Why can't I drop her? What is it that I'm missing?
>>
>>19439973
That's actually something I used to do, care about people. I don't care anymore if they like me or not. I have learned to deal with it and I actually dislike when people complain about everything and I don't do it myself for that reason. I don't care if I am a little jerk sometimes. I believe people should accept me that way I am and I don't want to lie to myself anymore.

>>19439975
You're very kind, thank you. Yeah, I should start writing anyway. And no, I am delaying my writing because I feel tired most of the time.
>>
File: hear_ye_hear_ye2.gif (262KB, 1076x1229px) Image search: [Google]
hear_ye_hear_ye2.gif
262KB, 1076x1229px
Hear ye, hear ye!

Doing some readings this afternoon, probably four [4]. Anyone interested

>Genders
>No yes/no questions
>No occult or death related questions

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>19439996
>>19440014
Please and thank you
>>
>>19440014
>>19439801
>>
>>19440014
F
I would like a reading for the rest of the year about work and travelling. Thank you.
>>
>>19440014
Female
How is my love life the next few weeks
>>
>>19439860
>>19440014
Please
>>
>>19440014
Male
Im looking for a female that will be important for me later on, some kind of physical appearance would be great or anything at all really about her
>>
>>19439989
Who is this for?
>>
>>19440014
Male
How will this night be like for me?
>>
>>19440009

>and I don't want to lie to myself anymore.

What lies?
>>
>>19440088
Pretend to be so caring and nice when I don't really feel like that. Am I being too mean?
>>
Why do i think about her lads
>>
>>19440094

>Am I being too mean?

Not really. Its good that you care about if you are, dont you think? i figure it means you are not or not want to.

Just be sure you are not acting out of insecurities, missing meaningful relationships because of a bad past will hurt you on the long run, just my five cents. Good luck anon
>>
Hey there, first time doing this, not really sure what to think but heu why not right? Always wanted to try it. Male, 21, cancer. I feel uncertain about the future, career wise, been looking for a female companion but am not sure if i have met the one yet
>>
>>19440014
>>19439950
Thanks in advance, if you do get to this one!
>>
I am offering to look at one person's natal chart in return for a reading of any variety. I am not offering generals.
>>
>>19440014
Male here, was wondering when my next "fateful encounter" will be, someone who will change my life I guess, a romantic partner or otherwise
>>
>>19439996

>Why cant i drop her

There is a driving force for you to make things the right way, albeit whats right is left to interpretation. You dont drop her because of this perfectionist nature of yours. Pretty much just because you second guess even when you are determined.

Hope this helped
>>
>>19439801

Some of the traits will be

>Introverted or bound to secrecy/not sharing his emotions
>Curious/Analytical
>Competitive/Playful
>Eccentric/Odd

Its worth mentioning that there was a loth of energy in this reading. He/she might be prone to stand out, probably going to be successful if his mid is set in the right direction.

Good luck and hope this helped
>>
>>19440098

Bibliomancy:

It is at night, especially when the moon is gibbous and waning that I see the thing. I tried morphine, but the drug has given only transient surcease, and has drawn me into its clutches as a hopeless slave. So now I am to end it all, having written a full account for the information or contemptuous amusement of my fellow-men. Often I ask myself if it could not all have been a pure phantasm -- a mere freak of fever as I lay sun-stricken and raving in the open boat after my escape from the German man-of-war. This I ask myself, but ever does there come before me a hideously vivid vision in reply. I cannot think of the deep sea without shuddering at the nameless things that at this very moment be crawling and floundering on its slimy bed, worshiping their stone idols and carving their own detestable likenesses on submarine obelisks of water-soaked granite. I dream of a day when they may rise above the billows to drag down with their reeking talons the remnants of puny war-exhausted mankind -- of a day when the land shall sink, and the dark ocean floor shall ascend amidst universal pandemonium.

How I interpret this:

Because she's utterly alien and unarguably superior to you in every way; Having glimpsed her once was enough for you to know in the core of your being that you are nothing before her, and nothing you ever do will ever matter, because she will go on while you continue to wear yourself out on pointless self-destruction. You obsess because you cannot come to terms with your own shortcomings and she is just a convenient representation of the aspects that you *thought* you possessed.
>>
>>19440224
<3 helped. thanks
>>
You are currently in a ''good position'' albeit emotionally more than actually substantial. Perhaps hopeful is the word? This will lead you to think about different possibilities, brainstorming, and once you manage to place ideas into practice things will go very well.

Again work and travelling for the rest of the year will be more about emotionally pleasing than actual ''money'' or so is the theme, it seems. Good experiences and environment

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19440279
>>19440026
>>
>>19440188
Checked. I take it she doesn't feel the same way towards me? Either way, I still don't know what to do but I have a feeling your reading will come in handy.

Thank you very much my niggy.
>>
>>19440279
>You are currently in a ''good position'' albeit emotionally more than actually substantial
No, it's the other way around actually. Thanks for the reading anyway.
>>
>>19440283

Huh, oh well my bad. Good luck!

Your cards were

>Nine of Cups, Eight of Cups (R), Ten of Cups

>>19440259
>>19440283

No problem anons
>>
>>19440306
>>19440320

Sorry, first reply was yours
>>
>>19440027

I would rather labor on earth in service to another, To a man who is landless, with little to live on, Than be king over all the dead.

Ehh, you might be approached by a like minded individual but ultimately decide to turn him down. I expect some harsh arguments and cold thinking.
>>
>>19439789
Female. My boyfriend said to get my passport done because I might be surprised by a vacation with him. If we go, how will it be for him and I? I've never been out of the country.
>>
>>19440225
But she wasn't perfect either i saw it. I dont know man. I really dont think im that bad though. Self destructive at the core yeah, but still. It couldve been something amazing
>>
>>19440225
Ive read this again, especially the last part. You created a chain reaction in my head good sir, thank you for that
>>
Hello /div/! I am doing poetry readings for the first two anons who respond. I just need your gender name query and relationship status. Im open to trades.
>>
>>19440470
F
How is the man I would fall in love with?
Single
>>
>>19440470
Male
Single
Will i be with someone soon?
>>
>>19440470
Male
Jared
Is there something more between us?
Single
>>
>>19440470
Male
Will she want to get back together?
Technically single / complicated
>>
>>19440482
Oh i forgot the name, charles
>>
>>19440470
Scryfag, male, it's complicated
I've acquired a new contact who may be useful. If you could evaluate that for me, I would be obliged. I can read for you as well.
>>
File: 1482532287627.gif (873KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482532287627.gif
873KB, 346x360px
>>19440031 >>19440032 >>19440080 >>19440134 >>19440167

Any of you still around?
>>
>>19440031
>>19440504
This is 4chan, mate ;( Do you really think we have else where to go?:^)
>>
>>19440504
>>19440032
Me!
>>
>>19440474
Look away, look away, look away,
Dixie Land!...

Old Missus marry Will de weaber
William was a gay deceaber
When he put his arm around'er,
Looked as fierce as a forty-pounder.
His face was sharp as a butcher cleaber:
Will run away, missus took a decline O...

How could she act de foolish part,
An' marry a man to break her heart?

He himself will be fine but not towards you and there will be obvious signs of this, redflags, that you fail to miss that anyone else could see as clear as day. There is a strong caution to avoid this man when he comes into your life. He will expect commitment, play a farce of tenderness towards you to touch your heart but the redflags will still be there and he will leave you for another. He has a sharp looking face with harsh features such as a pointed chin, etc. but is very tall and a big person compared to you.
>>
>>19440167
>>19440504
I am!
>>
Female
name; C
When will I be able to move overseas?
How will it turn out?
Single
>>
>>19440482
Finger fell on the title, "I'm nobody! Who are you?"

Nope.
>>
>>19440470
F
Is B the right man for me?
Single
>>
>>19440080
>>19440504
Yes
>>
>>19440504
I'm still around
This is my query >>19439950

If you can still reach mine, then it would be a great help! Many good vibes to you for the time and energy you give for everyone's readings!
>>
>>19440549
Thank you
>>
>>19440528
I can't believe it. You even got the name right. It's sad that you think it will end up bad. I feel the opposite but I will think about it.
>>
>>19440491
>What does little birdie say
>In her nest at peep of day?

I take it as this person is younger than you and resembles an innocent, defenseless type.

>Let me fly, says little birdie,
>Mother, let me fly away.
>Birdie, rest a little longer,
>Till thy wings are stronger
>So she rests a little longer,
>Then she flies away.

This contact is eager to help you and right now too but you feel they aren't ready yet, or you are not sure what you want with them exactly.

>Baby says, like little birdie
>Let me rise and fly away!
>If she sleeps a little longer
>She too will fly away

Overall, I would definitely identify this person as someone who would be extremely useful to you for a short while but in a big way. It would be a mutually beneficial relationship where you take delight in them doing favors for you and watching them grow their abilities and get stronger almost in a parental way. Since your relationship would be parental they are willing to do favors and seek your counsel BUT, it will come to a time where they're going to feel, "I don't need him anymore" and break the bond you two share. When they feel like they are strong enough they won't be useful to you anymore because they don't "need" you longer.

Tl;dr temporary but extremely useful and you will find yourself getting closer just to get left in the dust by them later on.
>>
>>19440610
He's actually not much younger than me and has a good amount of experience, so the passage is odd to come up. Thanks, though, who's your query?
>>
>>19440491
For my query, I have a man I am interested in. I am wondering if there is a future with us.
>>
>>19440622
I still think that the message applies that you are his senior and you might see your relationship becoming this way over time.
>>
>>19439860

>Six of Swords Reversed, Knight of Pentacles Reversed

Ehh, seems like its not going to bear fruits, something about the past that will complicate further advances. It does not seems impossible, but since four years have happen i would advice you to try and show your progress in life, a new you instead of the old one or so to speak.

If you do

>Lovers, King of Pentacles.

Yeah, i would give it a shot my mang. Good luck!
>>
any readers online? first time posting in one of these

M
married
23/Scorpio

I never have dreams with my wife around. does this mean we aren't destined to be together?
>>
>>19440674
means that you have a good wife and don't give you headaches
>>
>>19440674

Do you dream about other women instead?
>>
I am doing one more poetry readinv!
I need your name, gender, relationship status and query.
>>
>>19440691
This pls >>19440553
>>
>>19440483
>>19440691
henlo kind soul!
>>
>>19440686
plenty of them and all the time
>>
Jaja is true
>>
Air query

I keep having dreams of butterflies fluttering among grass and flowers and I always feel very happy and in awe during the dream. Apparently this means wealth and prosperity is coming my way. I feel a gut feeling, though, that I need to improve myself in some areas before I reach this. What steps should I take in order to improve myself so I can successfully attain this prosperous period?
>>
>>19440032

She will be very complete, financially and emotionally in a good spot. I know its vague but she gives a very noticeable vibe of independence.

>A stong wyomen that needs no man

>Temperance, Six of Swords

You will catch this same notion of mine, kind of admire her for it. Yet the way you meet her is going to be quite plain at first, hard to tell ''if its her'' but the idea and pieces will be there, you will just need a little pondering.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19440705

Sexually or just as characters?
>>
>>19440691

Yes please! Your Poetry readings are so epic! Would be honored if you did mine :)

>>19440542

THANKS!!!
>>
>>19440724
unless im in some chase/flee scenario, it's almost exclusively sexual. dream interpretation aside I'm probably just a sex craved shithead
>>
>>19440644
Fair enough

>>19440635
I see a man and a woman staring at each other, apparently intently. There is no movement coming from either of them, but I can see them breathing. Without stopping his gaze, his hand moves to move a chess piece, seemingly a bishop. His face cracks a slight smile as he continues to stare.

There is a possibility for a relationship, but it's hardly straightforward. There will be some games or some things to navigate, or else there will be some competiton between the two of you. The sense I get is that your relationship or the journey towards it would involve some posturing on both sides, and there will be a necessity to maneuver position in order to make something happen.
>>
>>19440691
What does he want from me?
Single
Female
>>
>>19440553
I got the Star Spangled Banner so it's telling me that he is but I want some feedback on this verse my finger lay on in particular.

>On the shore, dimly seen thro the mists of the deep, Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes.

Is this a long distance or a relationship where one of you seems out of reach in some regard and are stonewalling?
>>
>>19440734
not sure if it's still relevant but my last reading was from some heady nomad girl i had just met irl

>Knight of Swords

told me my path was littered with conflict at every turn, but should i prevail than it would be revealed what all the struggle was for. also correctly guessed that im a Scorpio
>>
>>19440752
Yes, he feels out of my reach because I never thought I would like someone like him but we are pretty alike, a lot. I feel kind of insecure with him being so extravagant and he also has lot of money, but he is childish and sweet.
>>
>>19440167

>Page of Cups, ten of Pentacles

The next meaningful person you meet will be a life time partner. If single might be a fiance or if already in a relationship it will be a son/daughter. A family member
>>
>>19440712
It really helped, thank you
>>
>>19440080

>Ten of Cups Reversed, Ace of Cups

Well unless its talking about something intangible like a dream? I guess it refers to some new found emotions, unrealistic. If you are meeting someone you might fall in love but it will not solidify into a relationship, yet.
>>
I'll do a few more trades.

>>19440767
You will find success with him! Good luck.

>>19440740
Thanks that matches up with my reading.
>>
>>19440853
Query?
Mine is after today's ritual did I lift the anxiety?
>>
>>19440853
F
Single
Will I be able to find a job in England?
>>
>>19440734

Well I pulled a few cards for you to try and see if I could help you out.

So to directly answer your original question, The Lovers ended up being at the centre of your spread, so I don't think that your relationship is in jeopardy of not being "destined", or that you should break up.

Your original cards were the Four of Cups reversed, elaborated by Justice, the Ace of Swords, elaborated by The Lovers, and The Chariot reversed, elaborated by the Page of Wands.

Are you a bit bored with your relationship? The original cards, the rev. Four of Cups, the Ace of Swords, and the rev. Chariot, all seem to indicate that bringing your relationship to an end is for the best, but it's the clarifying cards here that are interesting. I doubt you've had your fill of sexual experiences before getting married, I'd actually bet that she was your first or second ever relationship. She's also inexperienced, and so your pool of ideas and satisfactions sort of ends with her. Extrapolating, I have a feeling you probably watch quite a bit of porn that she doesn't know about. In any sense, you're not actually giving a proper amount of time to your relationship, in some sense you've already cut it off. You're living two different lives, so to speak, and the one you show to her isn't really your true self. The Chariot reversed indicates you need to change your course, but the Page of Wands, who is a bit reckless and naive and fun, embarks away from The Chariot, waving it goodbye as he happily marches towards The Lovers, indicating that your solution to your issues is to rekindle your marital passion, and spice things up a bit, not only in the bedroom but also outside of it. Go on adventures, talk about things you normally wouldn't with her. Share that other side of you so she can fully know and grow with you.

I hope some of this helps, anon. Relationships that go stale are pretty heartbreaking.
>>
>>19440853

Query?

Any details about my next gf?
>>
>>19440853
I am no diviner, but could you look into my future and tell me if I am on the right path (any insight about my lets say one year from today would be good)? Thank you kindly
>>
>>19440856
Your poem is titled: Peace . A little bit of glancing automatically tells me yes it did, but I'll show you what stands out to me.

>Were not all her life but storm
>Would not painters paint a form
>Of such noble lines, I said

You have been through a lot but still carry yourself up well to the public. People would be surprised to know that you are suffering from anxiety.

>Ah, but peace that comes at length,
>Came when Time had touched her form.

It can only do so much but it will help you have an extent of peace of mind. There will be some stray fears but for the most part it will make life more enjoyable for you. The results will take time to manifest of course as well so don't expect anything too soon. Good luck.

What sort of "game" is going to be played between us?
>>
>>19440916
>What sort of "game" is going to be played between us?
Feel like a cat and mouse kind of thing. Is this game played between two lovers of some sort. Because I'm feeling some sort of flirty but also quickly retracting kind of thing going on here. It feels a bit dangerous and sexual.
>>
>>19440853
>Thanks that matches up with my reading.
Lovely. If you're interested in trading again, I'm curious about the effectiveness of the ritual I performed last night.
>>
>>19440654
Thank you, mate!

As long as she doesn't immediately shut me down, I will give things a try.
>>
>>19439950

>Ten of Swords Reversed, Five of Pentacles Reversed

>You will spend your time ingratiating yourself with all men, and be at their beck and call. What will you do in Thessaly but feast, as if you had gone to a banquet in Thessaly?

A time of great relief after spending hardships. Work is not quite done yet but things will straighten out for you and you will be able to reap rewards you have been expecting for a long time. It might not necessarily be grandiose at first glance, but it will give you contempt and solid grounds.
>>
>>19440389
>>19440504
Still here if you can do mine?
>>
Currently looking for a scryer I have a query that I'd like answered please.
>>
Anyone wanna read an occult query?
>>
>>19441064
I can trade for it in like 6 hours
>>
>>19440953
Yep, thanks.

>>19440962
>Good people all, with one accord,
>Lament for Madame Blaize
>Who never wanted a good word
>From those who spoke her praise.

This ritual had to do with public image or remedying a situation with people who have been speaking ill of you.

>The needy seldom pass'd her door
>And always found her kind...
>She strove the neighbourhood to please,
>With manners wound'rous winning,
There's people who recognize your good deeds and respect you but they aren't the one who's opinion you are trying to change. You have tried being reasonable with those opinion you cant change already and tried to remedy things with them before, but they won't budge.

>At church, in silks and satins new....,
>Her love was sought, I do aver,
>By twenty beaux and more;
>The king himself has followed her
>But now her wealth and finery fled
This is where I can see that your ritual was indeed successful. People that you hadn't expected will come to your beck and call and you will be greatly satisfied. However, this success is short lived. The ritual will work for a time period and that is it. The passage after that goes onto talk about with this success comes consequences. Too much success will hinder you and revert it back to where things are now. It does not say specifically why except:
>The doctors found... Her last disorder mortal

For mine, can you tell me what happens the next time I see the man I asked you about in the previous query?
>>
>>19441064
Question?
>>
>>19440389

>Page of Swords, Sun, Five of Pentacles, Five of Wands

Cute query <3

You will enjoy it a bit more than he will, you are curious and will be eager to see more things than him. He in the other hand might be more concerned about budget, be it literally financial or time. Nothing serious so dont worry. I would say however, try not to think so much about the ''cant do'' and be more bold, specially when going to nice places, give a little more effort than what you would normally do and please yourselfs, live the experience.

Good luck and safe travels femanon.
>>
>>19439789
Female
Gemini
What do you see coming up for me in the near future?
>>
>>19441088
Not quite, but close enough

>For mine, can you tell me what happens the next time I see the man I asked you about in the previous query?
I see a man smiling confidently, looking like he's sizing up the woman in front of him. For her part, she's being flirtatious, doing the fake awkward/shy thing. He's enjoying the display, but his thoughts are hard to read from his face. Listening in, all I hear is "hmm." If your intention is merely to secure his attention, you'll do well. He's far from being ready to be closed, though. Very far.
>>
>>19441093
Still here? I wanna figure out how to sweeten the deal with a spirit in order to get what I want from our exchange.
>>
>>19441154

Don't ask a middleman. If you can't communicate with a spirit directly to hammer out a deal that gets their figurative dick hard, then you shouldn't be working with spirits.
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
Doing five reads in exchange for pictures of Tigers. My juices are a little drained so these will be tarot.
>>
File: tiger.jpg (39KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
39KB, 600x401px
>>19441236
I want to know how she feels about me, and whether I'm actually making a difference in her life and whether we'll get into a relationship in the future that I want.
>>
File: 1497935801295.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497935801295.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>19441236
female
whats my future with my crush?
>>
File: 1383883298785.jpg (2MB, 1920x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1383883298785.jpg
2MB, 1920x1272px
>>19441236
How will things with this girl go when she gets back? Have a picture of best tiger.
>>
File: ww-wild-cats-tiger.adapt.945.1.jpg (87KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
ww-wild-cats-tiger.adapt.945.1.jpg
87KB, 945x531px
>>19441236
How is my love life these upcoming months?
>>
File: IMG_0978.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>19441236
Love reading
>>
>>19441252
that is clever
>>
>>19441236
What is the height feeling he will ever feel for me?
>>
>>19441244

King of Pentacles reversed
Six of Swords
Eight of Cups

Feels like she's not that keen on you, maybe needs to find herself or just views you as a friend. At worst she might even be using you. Doesn't seem to work out, but you leave the situation the wiser.

>>19441249

I said tiger you cheetah.

>>19441252

Four of Cups
Seven of Pentacles reversed
Four of Pentacles

Not well, you won't want to pick things up with her.

>>19441257

Six of Pentacles
Seven of Swords
Queen of Pentacles

Someone is nice to you and you initiate a romantic caper. It works out even though it's a bit silly.
>>
>>19441269

Nine of Pentacles
Three of Wands
Five of Wands

Seems like you're going to win big. Feels like someone right for you is coming along.

>>19441274

Five of Swords reversed
The Emperor
Queen of Cups

His appreciation for you only spikes after he takes a fall so to speak. Then he will hold you in very high regard indeed.
>>
>>19441289
nice to hear, thank you
>>
>>19441249

Now then, for cheetahs.

Three of Cups
King of Cups
The Magician

Are you in an open relationship? Because this feels a bit Mambo no. 5 to me. If not then maybe it just goes remarkably well, but the three of cups is kind of the "swingers" card in my mind.
>>
>>19440528
>William was a gay deceaber
welp
>>
File: images (1).jpg (25KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
25KB, 470x313px
>>19441236
A love reading please, my gf had just yesterday leave me, i feel so bad, i want to know if she is going to come back with me, or should give up all hope.
>>
>>19441304

>All these love readings

Five of Pentacles
Knight of Swords
Strength

She's your ex for a reason. It's going to suck, but you're going to bounce back stronger.
>>
>>19441236
Do you mind if I'm late?

What will my future boyfriend/husband be like?
>>
>>19441284
Thank you for the help.
>>
>>19441236
I want to if the dean of my university will help me out with this little problem I find myself in

Here's your tiger pic
>>
File: sfafasd.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sfafasd.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>19441236
Can you do mine? Female, love reading?
>>
>>19441236
What's Anna feeling about me? Is she still interested in this relationship?
>>
not sure what to ask, im going to a ritual on the day of the eclipse (to be done during the eclipse, i guess what id like to know is
how well might it go?
>its to/for a goddess with a warm orange energy, this has been confirmed by no less then 5 people in the group who have made contact with her in the last year independent of each other
>>
>>19439246
What are some good communities (specifically for tarot, if possible) other than /x/?
>>
File: 64in2.jpg (32KB, 379x213px) Image search: [Google]
64in2.jpg
32KB, 379x213px
>>19441236
What does she think of me? Is she still interested romantically?
>>
>>19441339
I'm part of like 5, and I've already left 8 of them before. I wouldn't call any of them good. Sometimes it's best to start your own thing and network.
>>
>>19441348
But I don't know anything about anything.
>>
>>19439899
Thanks for the reading, anon. Hope you feel better!
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_me.82532.19040.gif (147KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_me.82532.19040.gif
147KB, 748x1102px
Career reading please. Prefer astrology but am open to any advice/whatever stands out to you.

I can trade too, I read tarot and astrology
>>
>>19441367
What are your thoughts on saturn conj vesta in synastry?
>>
>>19441339

None of them are good, they're all toxic.
>>
Trading tarot for some insight.
>>
>>19441391
>>19441344
Trade with me and give your query
>>
>>19441381

Whoever's vesta it is, the person with the saturn will drain them dry of energy. Unless this is all happening in a water sign, it --might-- be a more emotional exchange with many waves.

Although, as always, this is highly dependent on what the rest of the chart looks like. But in general, that's my interpretation of saturn conjunct vesta synastry
>>
>>19441389
What's worse is how some people obsess over particular groups for months and spend every waking minute in them except for when they throw a tantrum and tell anyone who will listen that they're leaving. But yeah it's these communities as a whole that are toxic, not the cry babies that don't realise the only common denominator is them.
>>
>>19441396
My query is the general feeling around someone who's popped back into my life? Why are they so inconsistent and am I correct for being so fond of them?
What's your query?
>>
File: 0954a172cd778446bd6faed760c3634a.jpg (445KB, 1271x1298px) Image search: [Google]
0954a172cd778446bd6faed760c3634a.jpg
445KB, 1271x1298px
come one, come all!

ask an astrologer anything!
>>
>>19441426
What is your opinion on synastry vs composite?
>>
>>19441426
see
>>19441336
>>
>>19441419
I linked my query in my last post friend

It was what she thinks of me and if she's actually interested in me romantically

For yours I got: 8 of wands, 3 of pents and the death

It seems that they do not consider you that big of a priority. There's a lot going on in their life and new changes are coming or recently came and they are focusing on that. I'd advise you to not get too emotionally invested in this person. Or atleast try your best to get in their good graces by talking to them more and grabbing their attention before developing feelings for this person.

As things stand right now, you simply aren't a big priority for them
>>
>>19441426
What do you think fate is? It really exists?
>>
>>19441426
What happens when a person has aries rising and pisces sun ? Wouldn't their passions mellow out and they'd always be pushing themselves while not getting any results?

I have that combination and I'm sick and tired of being a meek little pisces. I want to bring out more of my aries rising sign and be a courageous man with good leadership skills.
>>
>>19441426
How can you know more about your future spouse? I can't into astrology but I'm curious
>>
>>19441308
So we getting more readings or??
>>
>>19441435
Sorry. Derp.
Thanks for the reading, it pretty much confirmed my suspicions.
As for yours, I drew the 4 of cups, the 3 of cups and Justice reversed. This whole spread reeks to me of oversights. The dynamics of your relationship could be one of fun and frivolity, but you could be guilty of worrying too much about what she's thinking of feeling to just relax and enjoy her company. I'm getting bad vibes from justice r though - there's a warning here again not to ignore a pattern of behaviour that could be pretty destructive from the onset. Boundaries should be made clear.
>>
trading!
>>
>>19441462
I'll do yours, gimme a query

I want to know what anna thinks of me and if she's as serious about this relationship as me.

Cheers
>>
>>19441236
What do the cards see In my future?
>>
>>19441434
shits crazy during complete solar eclipses and anything can happen, especially for this one. i'd keep elements of fun and enjoyment in the ritual if possible but it sounds like you are already might be doing that. and just let whatever happens, happen.

>>19441439
*this is always open to debate* but I see astrology as the blueprint to our reality. keyword is blueprint. there is this utterly massive grand story that repeats itself. however just because the same script is used every time doesn't mean it's played out the same way. ...and even if it isn't played out in all the same way, doesn't mean it ultimate adds up to the same result. idk bro. what are your thoughts? fate exists? yes. is everything in flux? yes.

>>19441442
you may feel trapped in a world of chaos although I would hope that they could adapt to this earlier in life (depends on rest of chart). I'm assuming the sun is in the 12th house here. something that jumps out at me may sound sort of schizophrenic in explanation but please bare with me: pieces sun have very complex and broad personalities/emotions that should be celebrated. your aries rising, i feel, already understands that and wants to defend its honor when people treat you as a meek little pieces. i truly appreciate aries for its passion for standing up for what it believes in. dare i say... follow what makes you pissed off if you aim to balance these two energies. pieces should have aries' back and they should play well together in you. may I ask your moon sign? how close is your rising to the aries point?
>>
>>19441464
okay I drew the following
intentions - 6 of swords (new beginings/moving on)
feelings - 2 of cups (union / bond between two people)
overall - 3 of pentacles

okay seems like both of you are starting this relationship, its just blossomed and pretty much you two have been in bad situations in the past. So this relationship is kinda refreshing for you two, but if you want this to work its gonna take team work and thats what she thinks, she is kinda relying on you to help this work out. like they say it takes two to tango. she is pretty much in the same mindset as you it wouldn't surprise me if she had the same question about this as well. Remember any relationship is like a partnership if one person stops investing the whole thing will go sour. so thats what she is thinking she wants you to put as much as effort as she will put.
hope my reading was true and useful to you

my query is
will I talk to her this year, if we will reconcile our differences somehow and start talking again? thank you
>>
>>19441449

Good juno aspects, venus too. Suns and Moons play well and compliment each other.

This one is tricky... if you alleviate tension on each other's North Nodes (destiny) I think that is a fantastic omen. combine this with great juno aspects, i'd say "shut up and get married!"
>>
File: il_570xN.683123468_qjbx.jpg (88KB, 570x365px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.683123468_qjbx.jpg
88KB, 570x365px
>>19441449
>>19441449
>>19441449
>>19441493

i realize i didn't quite answer your question....

by solely looking at your chart, whatever is hitting your Juno is what your future spouse will probably hold. if you want to post some more info I could read it for you.
>>
>>19441429

I think they are both very important.

>Synastry
I would use more for seeing how the two people support and hinder each other. what parts interest and bore each other.

>Composite
more for relief of tension. special abilities that the two people can achieve together.

both are interesting to compare
>>
File: 2457980267703.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457980267703.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>19441426
I'd love any kind of reading.

I want to keep growing. It'd be cool to be able to reach a state of samadhi.

I want to live in the way that's best for me.

Right now it'd be nice for my finances, career, and love life to improve.

Overall any guidance for my well being in existence would be appreciated.

Or even anything just for fun.

Maybe even if you want to give insight into what is.
>>
>>19441485
I think fate exists. Some things are too extraordinary to be mere coincidences. I believe each one of us have different paths that can guide us to the same result, some may take more time but it always concludes in the best for us.
>>
>>19441491
Thanks for the reading man, appreciate it.

For yours I got : 6 of cups, 9 of cups and the knight of swords

This seems to be a pretty good omen. Knight if swords is especially about good news coming your way soon. I'd say go for it. If you manage to put some genuine emotions in your messages, she'll certainly warm up to you.

She doesn't hate you from what I can feel, she is just annoyed by you. A little compromise and adjustment on your and her part will make things go smooth for you lot.

In short, have faith anon, there is still hope and it will work out. Just have patience and be a little mature about your situation

Hope I helped
>>
File: 20170815_014057.jpg (405KB, 748x1027px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_014057.jpg
405KB, 748x1027px
>>19441426
What is my life lesson? :D
>>
>>19441509
So what would you say about a couple that has little to no synastry but has composite compatability showing great things? Advice?
>>
>>19441493
my north node is 9 degrees away from her juno, well?
>>
>>19441520
thanks anon, eh the thing is that she doesnt talk to me and I have no way in contacting her... so I dont know how I would be able to reach her anyways thanks for the read.
>>
>>19441557
why doesnt she talk to you?
>>
File: Capricorn.jpg (188KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Capricorn.jpg
188KB, 800x566px
>>19441510
i sincerely don't mean to startle you in any way, because there's nothing to be concerned about. but you have one hell of a chart.

>Venus Uranus Mercury Neptune Saturn North Node
>all intercepted in Capricorn
>not much in Cancer
When things are intercepted (a house engulfs a sign and its planets) those skills of yours are buried. Your greatest challenge in life is reinventing what is buried in your chart.
>example
>Intercepted Cap Mercury - unintercepted it would be a great command of your skills and even a little sadistic. for you, you may feel clumsy with your skills however whatever you choose to hone you will be a master and people will respect you greatly for it.
I've seen people with placements similar to yours and they have an extremely difficult time reinventing. however once they unearth each of these skills/concepts/strengths/tools... they are unique and very powerful. You are also entering your Saturn Return in the next year. If you haven't been under stress already, trust in yourself and Saturn that you will make it through whatever happens next.
>I truly mean this in a positive and hopefully inspiring way.... you will feel like giving up at several points but you are being groomed for something far greater than what you can see right now. Just keep moving. Always keep moving.

>As far as finances, career, and love life
Things should be turning up soon. You should feel a big relief and more jovial late september/early october

If you want I can work more with you to elaborate on your intercepted planets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-11-00-34-47.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-11-00-34-47.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>19441426
Im a cut to be a scientific researcher?
>>
File: sidereal.png (261KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sidereal.png
261KB, 1536x1536px
>>19441426
If you're feeling extra generous;

Where am I at in life? What's to come? What am I like spiritually/energy-wise/however you want to see it?

Forgive my egocentrism, I'm just curious. Thank you!
>>
Is Medfag here?
>>
>>19441519
i like how you put it and agree :]
>>
>>19441561
we had a falling out and things went downhill
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_a.79407.20137.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_a.79407.20137.gif
50KB, 670x471px
>>19441503
I'll post my chart here, what can you tell about my personality, future spouse and profession I might go in
>>
>>19441569
Yeah. I would love to hear more because desu I know jackshit about astrology.

I have a lot of baggage from childhood trauma so I already know what real struggling is and because I've faced extremely hard experiences at a young age, coming into new struggles as an adult I believe I will eventually get through them even if it's like being drug through mud.

When you talk about reinventing I'm going to guess it's like breaking conditioning. Which is what I work on daily. It's like shadow work.

All of it kind of goes hand in hand.

Especially if I'm to reach a state in meditating wear it's Samadhi instead of simply separate but mindful and aware.

I'm an extremely strong individual and I'm constantly pushing myself close to burning out but I never completely give up. I just dip for a little bit before I regain balance.

My palms are supposedly a bit unordinary to read as well.

So what do you mean I'm being groomed? In what way? I'd say I already am gifted with certain exceptional talents and wisdoms but I also have unusual struggles.

If you have any questions or want a read of your own, I read Tarot.
I'm only up for an hour or so more though.
>>
>>19441601
Try to find her fb if possible. If you remember her email you should be able to find something about her.

Does she live in the same city as you? why do you want to get with her anyway

Are you just feeling lonely or is there a legit reason?
>>
File: c_1024x1024.jpg (78KB, 564x662px) Image search: [Google]
c_1024x1024.jpg
78KB, 564x662px
>>19441531
interesting question

I would hope there would be destiny/north nodey stuff in the composite. sort of like a soul mission. no synastry could be good, like it's a soul contract where it'd be too messy if ya'll didn't keep it professional.

Alternatively, if you both individually have really strong and active charts/little to no synastry/lots of composite.... it could also mean that you both don't require much of each other and you both simply enjoy the relationship for what it is. i hope that makes sense. like you both don't require a lot from each other but you both enjoy the relationship for what it is

>>19441534
for North Node stuff I tend to go liberal with the orb. I'd say that's a superb aspect. If her Juno is retrograde, and you are super excited about your life and making progress... she may get hurt in the process. Unless it is in a fortified sign like Capricorn or Aquarius perhaps. she will understand.

For her, you will be an inspiring marriage prospect
>>
>>19441525
Just some thoughts....

>from your perspective
The world is a weird and often dark place. Learning to know when to crack the whip on the dickheads around you will be a good and valuable thing to learn.
>>
>>19441622
she deleted her facebook, I know her brother but he told me he wont give her any messages from me I can understand that. I have her email but she will pretty much ignore me or send me to spam. I want to make amends at least, she is a pretty cool person I miss her
>>
Still doing divination's?
Need a read on career, and love.

Am male,18, Sagittarius.

Wanting to see if a can land a job anytime soon. Also anything pertaining to love. Please and thank you!
>>
>>19441644
Very true. Things always hurt.
I'm hurting right now because of one of my "dickheaded" friend-lover using me again.

But you pretty much summed everything up in one
>>
>>19441626
>>19441626
what about the sun oppose the moon?

if no planets touch vertex how do you still know if its a destined relationship?
>>
>>19441589
Hey angel how's it going

Medfag here
>>
>>19441426
Aries rising, Libra sun and cancer moon. How fucked am I for life?
>>
how long did you guys take to learn tarot? how many books have you read on the subject
>>
>>19441574
yes. definitely. I'm seeing things where you would do very well at managing a research team.

two things:
>what kind of research are you considering?
>I have to ask, what was your childhood/family like? don't need to give tons of detail, just the gist
>>
File: chart.png (2MB, 2096x1702px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
2MB, 2096x1702px
>>19441426
what can you tell me from my chart, am I destined for success?
>>
File: astro.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
66KB, 670x471px
>>19441426
can you really make me think after looking at this?

any kind of reading would be great
>>
>>19441671
Yo!
How did exams go?
>>
>>19441684

Most of us just learn as we go.
>>
>>19441615
>>19441615
>>19441615

I'm so glad to hear that. Then I would say the hard part is over. If you have the confidence and have overcome (and continue to overcome) great constriction, that is very impressive with a chart like that. I must say

I think your meditation goals are ideal for you right now. The skill you will master with Samadhi will be a fascinating one. The solar eclipse should interesting for you occult wise. something might come out of nowhere and inspire you.

As far as 'being groomed': the depth of our personality and being is extreme. metaphysically, I'd say you really know what you're doing. So perhaps you are already groomed and that was a bad choice of words on my part. I would absolutely love to see what you bring/do to this world.

If you feel up for it, a reading would be great. Mind if I ask you for an open reading?
>>
>>19441705
I wasn't allowed to write
>>
>>19441658

it's okay if you make them bleed a little from your whip cracking lol
>>
>>19441693
>>what kind of research are you considering?
Ahh that is the thing I don't know yet it's just something I have been thinking about.
I love science.
>>I have to ask, what was your childhood/family like? don't need to give tons of detail, just the gist
Very maternal. All remember that it was influenced by the women in my life. From a young age i was taught to avoid men and get an education. Since those niggas bind you and don't let you do anything that does not benefit them.
Hated my dad and still kinda do.
>>
>>19441729
Oh no.
Are you alright?
>>
>>19441426
I have a lot of squares with my parents,is It commom?
Also I have double vesta-sun with a girl and venus inconjunct and square mars with her. Her north node its in my asc and south node in my saturn,7yh
It means something?
>>
File: zodiac_sign__by_yuhon-d2x03ov.jpg (180KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac_sign__by_yuhon-d2x03ov.jpg
180KB, 800x566px
>>19441681

>>19441681
lmao, oh dear, i love you for asking that

>not all that fucked at all really
I'd really like to see your whole chart to see share with you the specific release points.
I won't waste your time explaining to you why I get why you asked if you're fucked.

I feel like your Libra and Cancer sides have to care for your Aries side. Your Aries rising is going to get pissed off beyond belief if you are ever used and abused. That being said, if someone is treating you like trash, please please tell them to fuck off.

I'm not sure how else to add to this but I am interested in talking about this more with you.
>>
>>19441718
We're all constantly growing and I'm far from where I'd like to be. Every year I grow more. I still face struggles that cause me great anxiety and I'm not always satisfied or fulfilled with my life. But that's normal.

I don't have any extravagant goals. I want to just continue to grow as a person and be able to provide for myself and the people I care about. I want to lessen my own suffering and if I'm able to do the same for the same people I work to provide for, that fulfills part of what motivates me.

I don't want to change the world. I think how things are, chaotically swinging in a balancing, act is natural. It's not my place to force a great change and to do so would be unnatural.

I live for myself and the people I care about. I want to achieve greatness within myself. Exponentially grow.

There's also part of me that wants to be all consuming. The dynamic of oneness and loving kindness with a hunger to dominate and be exceptionally wonderful. Sometimes you want to be kind and well but other times you want to destructively dive off a cliff no matter the fear that holds you back and no matter where you might land.

I use tarot like I'm having a conversation with friends. Sometimes I get goosebumps for affirmation.

Lemme pull for you before I fall asleep.
>>
>>19441426
Virgo asc aries sun sag moon
What I AM?
>>
>>19441770
potentially a hard-ass who leaves people in the dust without thinking twice.

come, tell me of your friend-life?
>>
>>19441718
Where should your focus be currently for your well being in life?

Seven of Swords and Knight of Cups.

Is there a situation that hasn't been the best for you? It might be time to leave and head towards a new venture. Something that pulls your heart forward. Now's the time to take what you have remaining and remove yourself from the situation in order to pursue something that will motivate you to move steadily forward.

I'll be around for about 15ish more minutes if you have any follow up questions.
>>
>>19441739
Nah not really

I'll have to talk to the dean and see if he can cut me a deal. The fucker went on vacation 3 days ago
>>
>>19441778
>>19441610
Yo why aren't you reading me??
>>
>>19441798
I'm so sorry. Good I'm sending you love and safety energy.
Fuck that must suck so much.
When does the dude get back?
>>
>>19441785
Will I enjoy being pegged by mommy?
>>
>>19441654
>>19441805
This.
I too want to be read.
>>
>>19441426
>>19441130
>>
>>19441778
My friend life? I have less than 5 friends I can't deal with normal people of todays world,its more a question of ethic and moral thing than anything else
>>
File: tomer-hanuka.jpg (16KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
tomer-hanuka.jpg
16KB, 350x200px
>>19441759
I like what you wrote here, thank you for taking the time to share that

>>19441785
That is precisely what I wanted to ask about but didn't know how to word it. I'll only trouble you with one follow up....

>Is there a situation that hasn't been the best for you?
extremely. but I'm not pitying myself. I feel like everything I couldn't stand is dissolving around me.

On some level I have given up and I think survival mode is it for me. But lately that thought has thrown me into a rage and I know there is something that will reignite me.

I feel like I am being given a clean break. My follow up question:
Am I still holding onto a stale destiny? Is an even greater reset coming to what inspires me? Keep pushing this hard to find what that huge change is?
>>
>>19441770
The Same as Emma Watson by the way
>>
>>19441818

Ah, okay cool. That's why I asked. I didn't mean to sound like I was picking on you. It'd be interesting to see the rest of your chart.

You probably have an extremely low bull shit tolerance in those areas of life you mentioned. ethics, morals

I hope you have some loyal and not retarded people as your friends. You need to keep your mind stimulated.
>>
>>19441808
No clue honestly, his secretary or whatever is quite useless. She said he won't be back at least till August 28 or 31.

The school reopens on 3 September so I'd be running around at the time. It seems the dean is quite an asshole and my prof was just wasting my time so my appeal could be denied at the last moment.

Anyways, right now I gotta focus on another big exam coming up on Wednesday and Thursday

How's everything with you?
>>
File: 0100.png (271KB, 619x916px) Image search: [Google]
0100.png
271KB, 619x916px
Out of curiosity;

Would you take a mercenary sorcerer from this thread, or just a diviner?
>>
File: unnamed.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>19441805
>>19441805
>>19441805

There was you and the other guy who posted a chart.

Trust me, I love to do open readings like that but they take time and energy. My apologies for skipping you.

I'll shoot some stuff your way now
>>
>>19441852
Mercenary sorcerer? Explain yourself
>>
>>19441849
REEEEEEEE
that is so fucking annoying. God I'm sorry.
I'm doing good I'm learning to trust in myself more.
Kek
Its a good feeling!
>>
>>19441853
No need to apologize bro I thought you were intentionally ignoring me
>>
>>19441853
can you please do mine as well? thank you
>>19441700
>>
>>19441833
Before I pull: I don't believe in one great fate. We're all along in this existence and none of us really matter more than existence itself.

By that standard, you give your life meaning that you choose to have. You are your own fate.

If you do not like what you have invested in, invest in something else.

We have instinct that guides us towards what is best for us and some of us ignore it while others overthink and get lost in what we originally new as clarity.

You can hold onto your beliefs and goals and still expand yourself. Don't let yourself be trapped by one rigid ideal. You can maintain that ideal while expanding it.

I pulled The Fool and Queen of Pentacles on where you should invest yourself.

Explore this boundless existence, but as you do so be responsible in your choices. Be aware not to deliberately step off of a cliff, but do enjoy yourself and get out there.

Just make sure to think before you step. Take care of responsibilities and don't neglect your well being in favor of a destructive indulgence.

These are two somewhat contradicting cards and I hope I've made sense of them for you.

I appreciate our conversation. It's interesting to see that struggle is already written into my birthchart. I sometimes ask myself why I have such a hard time overcoming certain things that are clear in how they can be overcome. Gotta break down my conditioning and work on exercising areas of my brain to restore balance.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_231514.jpg (205KB, 748x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_231514.jpg
205KB, 748x1025px
>>19441848
For you
>>
>>19441853
>>19441575
Take your time though, I understand that it takes your energy, I really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1500698631763.jpg (307KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
1500698631763.jpg
307KB, 900x630px
Anyone feels like trading? Just a general reading about my current situation in life. Looking for some introspective

Leave query
>>
File: 0007.png (205KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
0007.png
205KB, 600x719px
>>19441856
What's there to say? Magic can do more than tell the future, you know? So it's the same deal as it is here with mercenary diviners, only you get more out of it.
>>
>>19441883
>mercenary diviners
What?
>>
>>19441883
I think a lot of us might refer to that as freelance consultations. b:
>>
File: chart.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>19441426
Found a less crappy chart. What does this chart have to say about my career and love life?
>>
>>19441610
>>19441610
>>19441610

What striked me first is you live your life very much outwardly and you may feel like you need to be participating in the world to feel content.

>Personality
You have a long of strong/assertive forces working within you. Even your pieces sun is oddly fortified by your challenging saturn placement. You may feel somewhat like you are steering a ship through a storm some days but you are basically in a destroyer and have been doing this for a really long time. Your life may seem challenging to others but in all reality it is what you can easily handle. When you consult the Occult you will often get good and inspiring advice from it.

>Spouse
It's interesting to me that you are curious about your spouse around this time. That intrigue should increase moreso in the coming year. Whatever she is studying/studied in school and how she uses that knowledge in her career will attract you to her. When married, be conservative with your energy or you will get burnt out very easily trying to please her and maintain all of your other relationships. If you get burnt out, you may turn very mean and mistreat those around you. Best to avoid that situation altogether by simply saying when you need downtime to enjoy whatever vice you prefer.

>Profession
Dare I say military? if you haven't joined already. You are able to manage groups of people in stressful situations far better than most.

>The heavy stuff for your life as a whole
since you're from India, I get to use Rahu and Ketu lol
Your Ketu is mindlessly getting caught up in building up your assets and even some debauchery.
Your Rahu is striving for deep, genuine knowledge and loyal relationships. At times they may be a struggle to find, your spouse and family should not disappoint you much at all.
>>
>>19441906
>freelance sorcery consultant
>freelance divination consultant
That does have a nice ring to it.
>>
>>19441859
Nice thats certainly good thing. It's something I didn't do in my initial highschool days and it pissed me off.

Also started working out, running, reading. And eventually started feeling much better.

Have fun angel cutie I gotta get back to studying.
>>
Can anyone give me a quick reading, wondering how wednesday and my near future social life will go. I made plans with a coworker to chill for the first time in years and am hoping to meet some more people
>>
File: 0217.png (179KB, 436x728px) Image search: [Google]
0217.png
179KB, 436x728px
>>19441906
>>19441893
Well, freelance sorcerer then. It's mainly just a matter of semantics. In the occult community they're mainly called mercenaries due to freelancer being used for another meaning.

Anyway, it's someone doing some wizard magic for you. Yes or no?
>>
>>19441920
Not him
Looks like you can find a strong candidate for love at your job.maybe a secretary
>>
>>19441867
You certainly did make sense. I really like how you read, and think in general. My best to you
>>
File: astro.jpg (248KB, 748x1028px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
248KB, 748x1028px
>>19441426
Can you read my chart man? A general reading would be okay.
>>
>>19441948
And my best to you. :)

Thank you for your time tonight as well as the compliments.
>>
>>19441941
Wait, so what's the difference in this context between "freelancer" and "mercenary"?
>>
>>19441811
I'm the guy she was reading for

lmao I went back and found this post. made me crack up.
>>
File: chart.jpg (99KB, 526x684px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
99KB, 526x684px
>>19441426
Can you do my chart?
>>
>>19441958
This is why semantics are considered the least form of discussion and hated in all occult circles.

Freelancer refers, in some places, to a magi without a cult, circle, coven, collective, coterie, or... order. They're freelance because they aren't dedicated to anyone.

Mercenary sorcerer(or mercenary wizard magi ect.) refers to someone who offers their services to others in a non-RHP context. RHP would be essentially impossible to explain right now, so just... basically what happens in the thread. Not necessarily for compensation, just offering of services to people for their essentially selfish aims.
>>
>>19441874
hot damn, your ascendant is right on Regulus. to me, you would get annoyed with anyone who doesn't have decorum. i would definitely say you aren't a snob though, you just know how to have fun and not look like a retard doing it. I can see why you might be annoyed by the general populace lol

One other thing that jumps out at me about your chart, you may put too much emphasis on other people. I don't want to use homo terms like "explore" and "get to know yourself." Rather, invest time and energy in yourself and what you like to do. It will pay off greatly in your life. Not only will people appear who you can tolerate, but that you very well may enjoy for a long time. ;)
>>
>>19441992
Would you like a reading?
>>
>>19441922
Thanks for the read bro, you from India as well? Been a while since I heard of Rahu and Ketu when getting read for astrology haha.

Yeah I do feel that I have to constantly work and show results. I've achieved some very nice things for myself but I'm still not very satisfied. There seems to be a greater calling to improve the world in some way.

I always wanted to be an army doctor but that never really happened so I am just a civilian med student now. Maybe I'll consider it in future. The army life and it's strong focus on discipline and living upto a higher standard than others seems quite appealing to me.

As for the spouse I don't know, I've had a few relationships and they mostly ended on good terms. It's just something I've been thinking about recently, for some odd reason. I am in my early 20s so I guess that's the reason.

Can you just tell me what kind of girl she is supposed to be? Do I already know her? It's just something that's been bugging me recently for some reason lol.

Personality wise yeah, I try to take on challanges so I can learn new things and improve myself. I try to help out as much as possible others, it's what good leaders are supposed to do. But I still think I am missing something, there's still a tiny voice in my head that keeps telling me that I can do much better.

It's quite strange really.

Truth be told I'm quite skeptical about this astrology stuff but it still is pretty fascinating. Your reading certainly rings true enough to me.

Thanks for taking the time and energy, appreciate it my friend
>>
>>19441664

Sun oppose Moon can be a more volatile combo and that's not very compatible in my opinion. Unless something is really releasing it.

I read the vertex in terms of transits mostly. yes, it can come in handy in synastries but I feel like the vertex reveals a lot more information with where the planets are at currently in the sky
>>
>>19442001
>Rather, invest time and energy in yourself and what you like to do.
True.I spend most of my time with other causes and people.
Do you think an scorpio sun gemini moon mate would be nice to me?
>>
>>19441973
I'm not particularly tall or strong; just kind of muscular without doing anything. And yes, I'm trying to learn how to control them, but it's really difficult.
>>
File: IMG_6590.jpg (624KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6590.jpg
624KB, 1536x1536px
Air Query

Would really appreciate a reading if someone has a spare moment to.

Just wondering if the anxiety I'm feeling has any merit or if I should ignore it.
>>
>>19441936
Ahhh that is good. take care of yourself ok!
I'm rooting for you!
>>
File: 0002.png (216KB, 617x751px) Image search: [Google]
0002.png
216KB, 617x751px
>>19442011
If you feel up to it, though readings are pretty confounding with me.
>>
>>19442066
>wheel of fortune reversed
>the world
>queen of pentacles reversed
Big changes are always scary, that's normal to feel. Might be a little bit out of proportion on this one, though.
>>
>>19442086
Any specific query, or just a general?
>>
>>19442037
What you wrote was fascinating in regards to your chart, thanks for typing that out

>Can you just tell me what kind of girl she is supposed to be? Do I already know her? It's just something that's been bugging me recently for some reason lol.
Son it's gonna be bugging you. lol All I can really add with certainty is that late December and into next year, you may bump into her. Do -not- freak out about it and do anything stupid. 2018 should begin to play things out for you. You will meet her through your schooling most likely.

>Med School
shame on me for not seeing it initially but your 6th house makes you a prime candidate for being in the medical field. I admire that you strive to better the world, you are certainly on the right track, even if it may not feel like it right now. Something will give, you can't stay in the dark forever lol then things will start rolling. Around age 30 for you should be very exhilarating and liberating for how you see yourself in the world.

>Truth be told I'm quite skeptical about this astrology stuff but it still is pretty fascinating.
Honestly even though I've drowned in astrology, I'm still totally okay if it's not "real." lol I think its depth is endless and that alone will always be interesting to me, simply using it as a language.
>>
>>19442064
Sorry for deleting my post but I saw one thing wrong . I thought your asc conjunt Jupiter.its acctualy chiron. My bad,but the moon ascendant keeps the same. Follow your dreams and work with your friends?
>>
File: 0012.png (166KB, 776x820px) Image search: [Google]
0012.png
166KB, 776x820px
>>19442104
How about an esoteric one; Do my addictions help or hinder me, in my own terms?
>>
>>19442061
>scorpio sun gemini moon mate
Frankly no, not particularly. A Scorp sun would probably be thrilling to you but there's a decent risk that you'd fall into a hole of obsession and debauchery.

For you, a Gemini Sun would be awesome. One born around June 1st preferably. I've seen some of the best bonds be between Aries and Gemini suns.

A compatible Moon sign for you I feel is a greater topic. But just to give you some sort of an idea....
I'd say Aquarius Moon would keep your Sag/Aries entertained and would have fun with them too... especially if they had a Gemini Sun. You'd probably help them open up more.

Weird question. How would you rate your attractiveness? lol
>>
>>19442066

A box of matches, a bag of coins, a cross.

Depends of what you mean by merits. Your anxiety source seems to be linked to a conglomeratiom of small things, most not really worth to be anxious for, they are parts of life. There is also one major thing however that might require more attention from you, this one is apparent whike the rest are just little nuiances due disorganization.

Not much else i can say, i figure you know more about this "big thing" that what my skills would let me know. Good luck
>>
>>19442118
Yes that would be fine. I'm kind of lost career wise, can you tell me something about that?
>>
>>19442131
B-but I like her we have double vesta-sun and I think I trust her. :(

>attractiveness
Low but good at bed and criminal look
>>
>>19442070
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it

Have a good night!!
>>
>>19442153

yeah you can probably trust herWHOA WHAT so your vesta is on her sun and her vesta is on your sun?

>criminal look
that says it all. Sag's are the devil (in a good way). male or female lol
>>
>>19442127
Shame certainly doesn't help.
>>
>>19442143
In my interpretation real estate would be kinda cool for you, something at tech too, cooking
Nursing?
>>
>>19441992
You're confusing LHP/RHP dichotomy with STS/STO. LHP means that the will of the practitioner is aligned with his own desires and goals. RHP means that the will of the practitioner is aligned with that of God/The Universe/whatever you want to call an overarching higher power or order. The LHP is self-willed and an individual, the RHP practitioner is a cog in a machine.
>>
>>19442170
>so your vesta is on her sun and her vesta is on your sun?

Yes,her juno lilith and north node conjunct my ac too
>>
>>19442201
TELL ME HER VENUS IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>19442211
Venus and mars Capricorn..
>>
Can someone make a new thread? Its a pain in the ass ro do when phone posting
>>
>>19442225
my god. i've been confident at reading charts for 4 years now and this is the first time i've wanted to say shut up and marry. but don't do anything stupid. i still meant the drug thing. especially if she has stuff around the middle or end of taurus. the venus/mars in cap is great for you. you two have a lot of compliments. and the vesta thing is like two generators hooked up to each other.

i kinda want to see her chart to screen her more for you but idk, it's just fascination at this point. also pics or it didn't happen.

freal i want to see a pic of you two to see how you look together lol
>>
Air query
2 questions:
Should i stay with the girl im seeing?

what does my future look like with the career path ive chosen

if needed:
Male
Taurus
>>
File: IMG_001362.jpg (418KB, 700x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_001362.jpg
418KB, 700x758px
>>19442173
Shame is... not the correct word, there. Was that your interpretation?

>>19442183
You are correct. RHP/LHP is an easier term to use, however. Simply better known.
>>
>>19442264
It's an easier term to use.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_005018.jpg (207KB, 748x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_005018.jpg
207KB, 748x1027px
>>19442246
We are very physically alike, she reminds me of a cousin of mine and has the same surname as her. People Say that our personalities also look like
Idk her AC
>>
Do i have a chance with J? Cancer and Aquarius, m and f. i've never found anyone like them. Ive searched, and now I've finally found it, but i dont know if i stand a chance. would greatly appreciate guidance.
>>
trading
>>
>>19442298

What do you want to know?

I'd like to know what they think of me now.
>>
>>19442298

Query?

Is this going to all boil over or get worse?
>>
New bread: >>19442309
>>19442309
>>19442309
>>
File: 1479963043407.jpg (79KB, 601x459px) Image search: [Google]
1479963043407.jpg
79KB, 601x459px
Sup folks, wanted to know if i could ask for a general read. Times are kinda hard, but i think i bought this upon myself. Anxiety and lazyness took the best from me and made me fight often with my family, so i decided to go to college to another state, away from the family. Miss them even tho i feel i shouldn´t, this place feels lonely and i have no friends here. As dad was leaving, he said in a sad tone (which he never uses) "try to go visit sometimes" and i barely managed to reach my room before bawling my eyes out. so, that´s that. Not doing great with the girls, either, there´s always that first love that i miss but probably thinks im retarded or something, still, i´d probably could get something if i hadn´t picked the fucking habit of making a joke out of myself in high school. Been doing great at uni, argentinian equivalent of A on all my freshman classes. I feel i grow apart from religion daily, i´ve put all religious stuff in the drawer, don´t feel like god´s doing me any favours anymore, but i kinda realize he doesn´t owe me anything, and that putting him aside probably doesn´t make him happy. Still, feeling like the shitter, and can´t see a lot of outs from here other than trying to make some new friends or getting some company, but that´d probably just be putting a band aid on personal problems i still haven´t figured out.

Don´t worry if you can´t get a read in today, just letting it out a bit once in a while like this makes stuff kinda easier, so good night folk-dudes
>>
>>19442282
i have no words. i wish you both the best. you have astrology's blessing lol <3
>>
>>19442301
>>19442307
still here?
>>
>>19442343

Yes, the boil over question guy
>>
>>19442343

I am.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-012115.png (125KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-012115.png
125KB, 960x540px
>>19442342
Shes like that
Credits for stray
>>
>>19442356
The Chariot, Six of Swords, Queen of Swords

They think of you as someone who is driven and has set goals with what they want in life. They think of you as someone who is more on the side of logical but not in the slightest bit cold. You just know how to act in favor of logic rather than act in emotions. You have emotions but can keep them under wraps. If you still like them, in their head they think you have moved past whatever has happened between the two of you.

My query is the same question about C.

>>19442307
Three of Pentacles, Three of Cups, The Sun

It's going to boil over. No matter what's happened the people who are affected have a special bond that is hard to be broken because of all the good times they have shared together. There will be an active effort to get things back to where they used to be and pleasant and happy times will return. For you however the cards have a different advice.

Two of Swords

You need to sit tight for now and wait for the tide to go over because too much effort in this case might not be good.

What's the future outlook for me and my love interest?
>>
>>19442401

>moved past

I have... more important stuff is going down.

>How does C think of you?

Seeing filigree made out of brass, then it becomes its own thing... and it's sperm shaped. Now I'm seeing a crookedly shaped pot with grass growing out of it, a sort of interesting but mundane plant. Fascinating. A lamp now, with fireflies or faeries contained within producing the light.

C finds you fascinating. You are very fascinating to C, and they might even view you as someone to procreate with. They view your contradictory nature as interesting.
>>
>>19442401
>It's going to boil over. No matter what's happened the people who are affected have a special bond that is hard to be broken because of all the good times they have shared together. There will be an active effort to get things back to where they used to be and pleasant and happy times will return. For you however the cards have a different advice.

Thanks, it might be a little underhanded but I was asking about the Charlotttesville case. I'm hoping the insanity on both sides end before things get worse.

>What's the future outlook for me and my love interest?

Ten of Cups, Seven of Wands, The High Priestess

Happiness is still on the horizon. You need to do what you need to do, your love interest will lend you their support which will help you out in the long run. It shouldn't be too difficult for you but you will reap the rewards of all your hard work in terms of a relationship. Also, stick to your mystical studies, they will come in handy in the future.
>>
>>19442413
Thanks

>>19442428
Thank you. Would you like to trade again?
>Also, stick to your mystical studies, they will come in handy in the future.

I would like an elaboration on this.
>>
>>19441654
Career/Work:
Not looking good, my man. Not a good time for work, not a good time for you. But that's fine, since the advice we have here is to get into some kind of internship or training course and get your education and skills improved, after which things will get better. Or just continue your studies if at all possible.
>>
>>19441684
Learning through study and by practice are both necessary, just as one hand washes the other.

Personally, I have close to 100 books in different languages on Tarot and related subjects, some of which are quite old and quite rare, not to mention gigs worth of ebooks and facsimiles downloaded from the internet. I keep copious notes in both a notebook and a folder, as well as a reading journal.

However, all that is perhaps not necessary for everyone, and I don't recommend it, unless you have a serious interest in symbolism, and the theory and practice of divination and the Tarot.

However, I would recommend keeping a notebook, as well as journal of readings to include feedback later on and see how things are going. Doing some study but taking things with a pinch of salt is quite necessary though. Also, get one good book on divinatory applications and learn one reading system thoroughly through practice. Adopt a scientific approach towards the study of Tarot and enjoy what you do.

I always suggest Alfred Douglas' book on Tarot, it's quite good and well-rounded. Benebell Wen's Holistic Tarot also gets good write-ups too.
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.