[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strongest Money spell please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (44KB, 639x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 639x797px
I am in serious need of the strongest spell to receive money.

Yes this is serious...

And yes I know there can be repercussions. I am strong. Please help. ( I will research the spells before I do them)

Thank you
>>
>>19436490
pronounce clear and loud at night, around 3 am: HE-SO-YAM 12 times.
Do this for 30 days.
If the money chanting worked you should also feel stronger and at the peak of your health.
>>
>>19436511
Cheat codes for irl
>>
>>19436490
have you tried the jewmehameha wave
>>
Repeat this incantation:

Get a job, Get a job, Get a job
>>
>>19436490
Robus bankus
>>
>>19436490
>Take a one dollar note
>Chant "Spend money to make money" as you burn it
>Take the ashes and bury them in the garden with a tree seed of your choice at their core
>chant "money tree cheat!" As you bury it

The tree will bring you fortune as it grows. However if it should wilt or die or burn all that you had or made with it will burn or dissapear with it. Beware.
>>
>>19436490
Become a jew.
>>
>>19436511
U sent me the code for San Andreas the game... I'm serious
>>
Is this seriously what 4 chan has become ^^^ I'm done with it and moving on if this is it.
>>
>>19436538
Fuck you I have a job!!!!! I need this money to keep my son you piece of shit!!!! And you Jew blasting speaking fuckers!!! Give me something real!!!
>>
>>19436653
fag
>>
>>19436490
You could go to a synagogue and convert, but money isn't worth your soul.
>>
>>19436580

I was actually going to suggest something along these lines as well ^^
But if I may add... OP, you should be sure to burn the dollar with a green candle, as it represents fortune and luck.
Candle color is very important for spells and chants. (Be sure to research what specific colors do for certain things as well, it'll be helpful in the future)
Best of luck to you!
>>
>>19436653
get another job
>>
Make a sigil and believe
>>
>>19436490
>i am strong

why you asking for money like a little bitch? go work at a farm. they pay cash at the end of the week.
even my 63 year old mom does it and she just got paid today.
>>
There are few, but they all depend on your life style, choices, and personality as money doesn't just grow on trees. It's a value. It's like an apple that you cut to many many pieces and share it with everyone. You cannot eat it or get more apples, you must trade it. Everyone does it in their own way.

Question is, what's yours?
>>
>>19436653
You are clearly fucking retarded. Nothing can save you.
>>
you must become the succubus
then people will pay for you to possess them
>>>/lgbt/ and >>>/cgl/ will show you the path
remember, exfoliate, shave, then moisturize
>>
my best friend died right after I did a money spell.
I got money but it wasn't worth it.
>>
US and most other dollar bills and coins have seals on them effectively making them magical,binding prosperity to the Rothschilds among others.

Burning a bill releases some of this hold they have but dont expect money back in return,maybe you will inherit some land or find a gold chain or maybe just an orange tree will bloom but their money is designed to go back to them.
>>
>>19437483
How much did you get?
>>
File: strange feel.jpg (625KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
strange feel.jpg
625KB, 2500x2500px
>>19437483
Yeah, I've heard you need to be specific.
>>
>>19436490
paradoxical intention
if you give up, you'll get your money
you're too fixated on getting it now
of course, be open to hints along the way-- you might get an offer or an opportunity, but be wary. People will take advantage of your desperate situation
>>
>>19436490
The world doesn't work that way, retard. If you could just wish for money and receive it, I'd be a billionaire.
>>19436653
Don't get mad when you hear the truth. You're under the impression you can just magically get money when the only way to do that is get a job or win the lottery. There's no fucking magic that will make life easier for you. Ignore what you hear on /x/. Stay grounded in reality. You're an adult, so you shouldn't have to hear this.
>>
File: 1497701245357.jpg (26KB, 278x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497701245357.jpg
26KB, 278x212px
OP not even demonic pacts can grant you money automatically.
For two reasons:
>demons are not *allowed* to be that powerful
>demons like to screw you over

And all magic is demon fueled, so.
>>
>>19436580
>burn money to get money
Never come to /x/ for economy advice, OP
>>
>>19438046
>filename
>>
This one worked for me but it only brings opportunities to you, you still need to recognize and take them.

>Get two glasses
>Fill one with water, leave the other empty
>For the full glass, write one word that describes your situation (In my case I wrote "poor")
>For the empty glass, write a word that describes what you want (I wrote "wealth")
>Put the papers in their respective glasses or you can tape them to the glasses. I didn't have tape. Just don't drink the paper.
>Sit and visualize the full glass, concentrate on how your life is full of what you don't want to have. Take your time with it, feel relaxed. Burning incense or a pleasant smelling candle helps me
>Now pour the full glass into the empty one. Concentrate on the sound of it filling and imagine your life filling up with what you want to have
>meditate on this for a moment as well, on how your life is now full of what you wanted
>Drink the water (don't eat the paper if you put it in the glass), take a deep breath, and relax
>Be certain that it will be taken care of, that this is now your reality because it is.

In the coming days, keep your eyes open for opportunities. Apply to good jobs with confidence that you'll get them.

It might take a few tries, I did this once every other day until it worked for me.

You probably won't become a millionaire using this but you can use this method to make small changes about any aspect in your life and it's the only one i know of that's 100% risk free.

If it worked you should come out of it feeling light headed and like something's different even if changes don't happen immediately
>>
File: IMG_1563.gif (3MB, 660x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1563.gif
3MB, 660x520px
>>19440184
messed up instructions, what happens if you eat the paper???
>>
>>19440547
Nothing it's just gross lol. Putting the paper in the water is just an alternative to taping it to the glass. I didn't have tape so I put it in the water and it still works fine.
>>
>>19436653
If you still believe in magic, you really have no business being a parent. Your son would be better off being molested in foster care.
>>
>>19440184
I wanna add to this a little with one more thing

Do I believe this works? Maybe.
It definitely helps me feel more confident in taking action rather than keeping my head in a hopeless state. OP probably needs that confidence right now and if it works that's all the better, right?
>>
>>19436768
CANDLE COLORS ARE NOT IMPORTANT U FUCKING RETARD

you think fucking witches in the old days had fucking colored candles???

The colors help guide your thoughts and mind, but they are absolutely not 100% important at all, they're litterally just training wheels
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.