[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ - Occultism and Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 64

File: 1493660436807.jpg (1MB, 980x4215px) Image search: [Google]
1493660436807.jpg
1MB, 980x4215px
/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
For Goetia summoning go here >>19375118

Library link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>19423455
Has anyone here had any success with Vajroli Mudra?
>>
Gonna repost my posts here.
>It's a spirit I've contacted when working Gebofal, he is the angel I saw when entering the gate corresponding to the first key.
>its sigil is the Hieroglyphic monad would be best. Without trying to spoil too much of his nature. He is deeply related to Hagonel but he is not Hagonel. I've evoked the spirit many times and I wish to see how you lot will interact and experience the spirit. Bor-ab-mah. I'm a sucker for data and looking at multiple accounts of the same interactions to see if any variables or the like arise.

>Not a side quest just a bit of fun by collecting data on experiences, I am in no way calling anyone out. Would you find the information provided enough or shall I elaborate into further detail?
>>
>>19423473
Is Frater pronounced "Fray-ter" or "Frah-ter? I have heard it both ways and Fray-ter just sounds wrong.
>>
>>19423479
It's frat-ur, sometimes.
>>
>>19423479

Fra-ther rhymes wth breh-ter. It's the same word as Sanskrit bhrā́tṛ and English Bro-ther
>>
>>19423495
Ok cool thanks! I always figured that was the pronunciation, like "Fraternity," but I have heard a couple people say it like "freighter." This guy on YT calls himself "Freighter Oz" but apparently doesn't even realize it. And he has the audacity to make instructional videos.
>>
>>19423502

Hey that's fine spelling errors occur and maybe he has an accent or the like. There are different pronunciations of just about every word.

All that matters is if his meaning gets across and if what he says is worth a damn.
>>
>>19423514
I would just think someone who was initiated into an order would have learned the proper Latin pronunciation of the Latin part of their official Order title/name.
>>
>>19423514
Here he is, anyway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5qW8yeE140
A mild accent but not enough to justify that pronunciation. It just occurs to me that if some uninitiated nobody is pronouncing things better and is a better ritualist than an "initiate" of multiple orders, it doesn't reflect well on the Orders.
>>
>>19423522
"No."
>>
>>19423531
Buw what about the invisible order of illuminates?
>>
I'm trying to read magic books in some sort of chronological order. If I was going to go through the secret societies and whatnot, what should I start with? Golden Dawn? Rosicrucians? Freemasons? What's the order of influence there?

>>19423479
Fruttair.
>>
>>19423602
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>19423602
Also I think it's frottair. Like mater or pater.
>>
>>19423602

Going chronological won't necessarily help you if your knowledge base is insufficient to fully appreciate what you're reading.

Find a path that gets your dick hard, explore the nuances of that path, and expand outward.
>>
>>19423519
>assuming Fraters give a fuck about official titles n sheit
>>
File: 333.jpg (142KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
142KB, 392x500px
>>19423620
>frot
lewd
>>
Im interested in learning energy manipulation, would qiqong be the best entry? Any books in the library i should look into or are there better ones not in the library?
>>
>>19423671
keywords:
psiball
psionics
psionic construct
>>
>>19423671
Awakening the third eye. Not sure if its in the library
>>
File: T01090_10[1].jpg (122KB, 1536x1050px) Image search: [Google]
T01090_10[1].jpg
122KB, 1536x1050px
Hey guys I know a lot of you have been asking questions about the eclipse, well a professional astrologer is giving a seminar about it here:
https://zoom.us/j/567317410

it starts at 9pm ET
>>
>>19423688

Hey shaula so what do you say, you in for the evocation?
>>
File: 1492142302787.jpg (671KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492142302787.jpg
671KB, 1134x1600px
>>19423698
Tentatively, I'm traveling after next week so if I can fit in in between then and now it might be cool to try.

I need to grab some more proper evocation tools like incense as well
>>
>>19423710

Cool, I'll enjoy reading your account of the evocation when it does occur, if you do go along with it.

In the mean time I might have some other fun stuff for the thread to play around with invocation and projection/meditation wise hope the thread takes to it, more practice and data is always better.
>>
Reminder:
https://youtu.be/nWF0bBKhe6o
>>
>>19423721
I appreciate you sharing your Work. I am not super grounded in Enochian so I might need more explanation re: Hieroglypic monads and relation between Enochian entities and planetary hours
>>
>>19423745
http://keepsilence.org/greattable/
Click governors.
Find the rulers of your Aethyr.
Click the names.
These will give you the Tribe of Israel related to said governor, and location. And the sigil.
The tribes are related to constellations.
Constellations have ruling planets.
Ruling planet gives hours/times auspicious for Work.
Triangulate your Keys: First two for frame and black cross.
Key of your element.
Key of the element of the element.
Cry of the 30 Aethyrs with your quadrant info subbed in.
>>
>>19423722
>Cosmatos admits a dislike for Baby Boomers' spiritual ideals, an issue he addresses in Beyond the Black Rainbow. For him, the Boomers' search for alternative belief systems made them dabble in the dark side of occultism, which in turn corrupted their quest for spiritual enlightenment.

really make your synapses go "pew pew"
>>
>>19423780
>>19423745
RE: The Monad

It's essentially the founding text of all Rosicrucianism for the next like two hundred and fifty years, being the origin point of the LVX formula.

Apropos of nothing: This gas station kratom is trash.
>>
>>19423820
The cult from the film is essentially Scientology crossed with Jejune Institute with lots of liquid LSD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJIA7oqqcM
>>
>>19423688
mfw chris brennan, the author of my hellenistic astrology textbook is on webcam for this talk

>>19423825
get on this talk friendo. Boutta address fixed stars and what sort of ritual work is positively indicated by the event.

Also he's drinking dark liquor and chewing tobacco so you know he's gonna get wasted and go off about something interesting
>>
>>19423846
I'm doing [things] and unless I can tinker with this shit I may need to switch partitions to view.
>>
>>19423745

http://www.esotericarchives.com/dee/monad.htm

Note there are 30 Aethyrs but 49 gates, borabma corresponds to the first gate corresponding to the first key it is probably beneficial to modify the prayer of Enoch, then the first key before beginning the evocation proper.

Prayer of Enoch.

Then Enoch groaned within himself, saying: "Lord God the fountain of true wisdom, thou that openest the secrets of thy own self unto man, thou knowest mine imperfection, and my inward darkness: How can I (therefore) speak unto them that speak not after the voice of man; or worthily call on thy name, considering that my imagination is variable and fruitless, and unknown to myself? Shall the sands seem to invite the Mountains: or can the small rivers entertain the wonderful and unknown waves?

"Can the vessel of fear, fragility, or that is of a determined proportion, lift up himself, heave up his hands, or gather the Sun into his bosom? Lord it cannot be: Lord, my imperfection is great: Lord I am less than sand: Lord, thy good Angels and Creatures excel me far: our proportion is not alike; our sense agreeth not: Notwithstanding I am comforted; For that we have all one God, all one beginning from thee, that we respect thee a Creator: Therefore will I call upon thy name, and in thee, I will become mighty. Thou shalt light me, and I will become a seer; I will see thy creatures and will magnify thy name among them. Those that come unto thee have the same gate, and through the same gate, descend, such as thou sendest. Behold, I offer my house, my labour, my heart and soul, If it will please thy Angels to dwell with me, and I with them; to rejoice with me, that I may rejoice with them; to minister unto me, that I may magnify thy name. Then, lo, the Tables (which I have provided and, according to thy will, prepared) I offer unto thee, and unto thy holy Angels, desiring them, in and through thy holy names:

Cont
>>
>>19423852
>30 Aethyrs but 49 gates
Ah, the True Rose of Binah.

>the prayer of Enoch
How exactly have you been using that as I've more or less dispensed with it entirely.
>>
>>19423852

That as thou art their light, and comforted them, so they, in thee will be my light and comfort. Lord, they prescribe not laws unto thee, so it is not meet that I prescribe laws unto them: What it pleaseth thee to offer, they receive; so what it pleaseth them to offer unto me, will I also receive. Behold, I say (O Lord) If I shall call upon them in thy name, be it unto me in mercy, as unto the servant of the Highest. Let them also manifest unto me, how, by what words, and at what time, I shall call them. O Lord, is there any that measure the heavens, that is mortal? How, therefore, can the heavens enter into mans imagination? Thy creatures are the glory of thy countenance: Hereby thou glorifiest all things, which Glory excelleth and (O Lord) is far above my understanding. Is it great wisdom, to speak and talk according to understanding with Kings: But to command kings by a subtle commandment, is not wisdom, unless it come from thee. Behold, Lord, how shall I therefore ascend into the heavens? The air will not carry me, but resisteth my folly; I fall down, for I am of the earth. Therefore, O thou very Light and true Comfort, that canst, and mayst, and dost command the heavens; behold I offer these Tables unto thee, Command them as it pleaseth thee: and O you Ministers, and true lights of understanding, Governing this earthly frame, and the elements wherein we live, Do for me as for the servant of the Lord: and unto whom it hath pleased the Lord to talk of you.

“Behold, Lord, thou hast appointed me 50 times; Thrice 50 times will I lift my hands unto thee. Be it unto me as it pleaseth thee, and thy holy Ministers. I require nothing but thee, and through thee, and thy honour and glory: but I hope I shall be satisfied, and shall not die, (As thou hast promised) until thou gather the clouds together, and judge all things: when in a moment I shall be changed and dwell with thee forever
>>
>>19423688
Which qt are you in the call?
>>
>>19423909
did you notice he packed a lip of chewing tobacco and hasn't spit once? that seems...so bad for you
>>
>>19423939
I missed it but I've seen him take swigs of liquor. I like how he works in an attic though
>>
>>19423955
The event is like "dinner and drinks" so the idea is you eat some food you have a beer and ask the speaker your questions.
>>
>>19423939
might be snuus?

>>19423473
I'm just a novice, but I respect the way you look for independent verification and am at your disposal for this experiment if you'd like
>>
>>19423857

Well technically its binah, chokmah, Kether, malkuth and above Kether but yeah. Anyways usually my use of the prayer is chiefly just in my gebofal work but I figure you can use the prayer as a means of opening the first gate in order to call the being forth more properly.

>>19424050

There's better experiments for you then if you are a novice. How about a bit of scrying? Could be fun.

Look at/imagine the magician tarot card, as you do this chant the word "BY" while contemplating a tower with the intention of entering into the tower in scrying/controlled forceful imagination. Keep on chanting BY until the vision is full. Do tell what's in the tower, what's its purpose, what is inside of it and etc? This is a creation of my own, I wonder how it will go.
>>
>>19423851
Ape this guy was saying that he has been doing a mantra for Shiva Daksinamurti every day at the solar hour to prepare for the eclipse, so he can "get used" to working with him for the eclipse. The form of daksinamurti shiva is associated with the ability to penetrate obscurity to get to truth, to cut through darkness. As it relates to the eclipse, he told an anecdote about how during an eclipse, the sun still shines, albeit not visibly from our perspective. Thought that was cool. As soon as he mentioned the name of the godform he like reflexively did the mudra in pic related
>>
File: moon III man.jpg (216KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
moon III man.jpg
216KB, 500x530px
Hey I need some suggestions on literature to read for the wiccan "drawing down the moon" ritual. If anyone has any recommendations I'd really be thankful.
>>
>>19424150
>Look at/imagine the magician tarot card, as you do this chant the word "BY" while contemplating a tower with the intention of entering into the tower in scrying/controlled forceful imagination. Keep on chanting BY until the vision is full. Do tell what's in the tower, what's its purpose, what is inside of it and etc? This is a creation of my own, I wonder how it will go.

Ok, i should warn you i didn't put much time or effort into it. When I read your description a narrative came into my mind immediately and I tried to put it aside so it wouldn't influence the vision but I only suceeded in acting out the narrative in more detail.
The following is all to be understood as taking place in the imagination of the magician i imagined before imagining the tower, or at the very least he is watching and i'm aware he's watching. He's smug and self-satisfied and it makes me hate him. The tower is on a cliff, it's leaning over the edge and decaying, gigantic and still majestic although now almost a ruin if it weren't occupied. In the lobby the drywall is rotting and scorpions climb it just at the edge of my peripheral vision. A healthy looking older woman with a big smile and a grey bob is at a desk in front of the elevator and tells me the interview is on the second floor. On the second floor, is a man with one eye missing and his face on that side is older. He has a short pony tail and a shit eating grin and is a bit like an older EJ Olmos. He offers me a job in the tower, the magician finds this hilarious, and I refuse. He smugly asks me if i've been influenced by the young radicals who say the tower is falling and I say no but he doesn't believe me, continues "the troublemakers claim to have seen the tower fall for generations now but here we are, I daresay the tower will be standing in magnificent black ebony clad, against a black night sky while your grandchildren play on other worlds. "

There is an apparition at the window, it's my lover beginning me to...
>>
>>19424391
>>19424150
sorry, beckoning, not beginning, me to leave with her but there is only the barest pretense that this isn't just the magician in disguise, and I hate him more than the man with the rotting face who would trap me in the tower. This is where the narrative that initially came to me ended but in the more detailed vision I cause myself to catch fire and jump out the window, and fall into space for a while, then i wrote this.

what's this supposed to accomplish?
>>
What the fuck is this supposed to represent?
>>
I asked yesterday, but got no answer, I'll ask again: what can one expect from seidr and northern shamanism?
>>
>>19425030
Mushrooms, traditional values and good old fashioned racism. At least that's what my local heathen cultus is up to out on their compound.
>>
What would one read or practice if they were just starting to learn mysticism/arcane arts. Just something basic and comprehensive, and nothing sketchy / dealing with entities.
>>
>>19425144
I actually meant the practice itself and the spiritwalks and whatnot.
So... mushrooms?
>>
>>19425152
What are you after?
>>
>>19425158
I get strange dreams of random occurences, where one aspect or item within that dream ends up becoming something I see usually within a day or two, sometimes with social interactions as well. I guess that's called deja vu?

I'm new to all of this, and would like to expand my knowledge and if possible, enhancing it.
>>
>>19425180
So you're interested in dreams and psychic powers? That's not arcane nor mystic. You have two theories, one that states precognition is possible and the other states spirits give you this information.
>>
>>19425188
I'd probably like to start on the precognition theory. Feels like it could be a little more grounded and easier to digest before jumping down the rabbit hole so to speak lol.
>>
>>19425194
Then your best bet would be perhaps books on psychic development for beginners.
>>
>>19423455
If Nun came first then how did Mut come into being?
>>
>>19425264
I wouldn't trust that pic
>>
>>19425264
>>19425270
Yeah. I dislike the OPs picture.
Go here http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/nun.htm
>>
>>19423473
>the gate corresponding to the first key.

The 1st doesn't function like that, unless you're talking about aethyrs. Why I asked.

>>19423780
>Triangulate your Keys: First two for frame and black cross.
>Key of your element.
>Key of the element of the element.

Maybe.
>>
File: winds.jpg (164KB, 493x910px) Image search: [Google]
winds.jpg
164KB, 493x910px
>>19425679
did you read David Shoemaker's new book on the aethyrs, by chance? I wonder what you think of it
>>
>>19423613
A sentence that unites /lit and /x
>>
>>19425874
No he didn't.
I was under the impression it was a general A.'.A.'. text.

>>19425679
I know the element of element thing is historically questionable, but you DID agree that Rudd's elemental contributions appeared nominally sound. I've still yet to develop the apprehension needed to FULLY abandon the GD's assumptions, even if I've jettisoned most of them.
>>
>>19425937
>a general A.'.A.'. text.

what do you mean?
>>
>>19425949
I saw Shoemaker on socmed shilling it as "my new text on the A.'.A.'." which I figured was a bit facile. I never followed up with what the contents were.
>>
>>19425960
that's totally inaccurate of him to say ha. It's a personal account of scrying the Enochian aethyrs, plus some practical instruction which I haven't read very carefully....I was reading his bit on sleep of Siloam and started falling asleep while reading it and had a really fucking trippy dream tho, that was neat.
>>
>>19425960
He classed it as an A.'.A.'. publication in class B though.
>>
How does one into dream interpretation?

Any recommended lectures?
>>
>>19426103
How do I dream again?
>>
>>19426158
quit smoking weed if you smoke weed. quit smoking cigarettes if you smoke cigarettes. if you don't smoke cigarettes, buy some nicoderm patches and go to sleep with them on lol.

Blue lotus is a good herb. mugwort is a good herb.
>>
>>19426182
>if you don't smoke cigarettes, buy some nicoderm patches and go to sleep with them on lol.

disclaimer: I am but a simple metaphysician. please note that this is like, the opposite of medical advice
>>
>>19425874

No, I haven't.

>>19425937

Yeah, I'm stuck with some GD as well.

My point is that you may not need elements at all. You may not want to build up an elemental form. It may not even be appropriate for a given aethyr. Conversely, I suspect that square-working the gov's is still valid, in its own elemental way.
>>
Hey Ape, have you thought of putting The Divine Invasion into the beginner's folder? Might be an okay primer.
>>
>>19426315
I'd rather get my hands on all 8k pages of Exegesis, but alas.
>>
>Coming Forth by Day
>deny you've ever done some fucked up shit and become Osiris

>GD Neophyte
>circle a room while amateur actors monologue everything they're doing

>Pyramidos
>dude, I'm a sodomite wings lmao
>light bdsm

>Cainite Gnosis
>Which is the Mirror and which is the Mask?

I think I understand aesthetics. Abhinava helped but this put it to the test. Speaking of, what is the outward aesthetic of a vamacara initiation?
>>
>>19426334
>I'm a sodomite wings
?

>what is the outward aesthetic of a vamacara initiation
Just like every other initiation:
You are led blindfolded to a yantra drawn on the ground in great detail. You are given a lotus. The guru invades the subtle body of the aspirant and forces him to drop the flower. Where it lands indicates the initiatory mantra.

There are like a half dozen variations of this in Tantraloka, but the above is more or less standard.
>>
>>19426343
Crowley is extremely dramatic and his version of the confessions from spell 150 are very Crowley centric even with a huge chunk of it being straight from Coming Forth.

That is very different from the western formula and exactly like some shingon I was reading about. I like the influence of "chance" and the whole lotus bit. Very poetic. The two initiatic bits from the Psalter of Can are kvlt as fuck though and I am an edgelord at heart. Did you ever figure out the whole ritual or do I have to wait until after ZHA?
>>
>>19426358
>Did you ever figure out the whole ritual or do I have to wait until after ZHA?
I'm starting to build up the exact architecture now, and it's gonna be a gambit to have a fully developed script by the morning of the Eclipse. I'd considered doing quite a bit of improv but am working toward six pages right now.
>>
>>19426365
I was talking about the mirror and mask initiation, unless that's what ZHA is and I missed a bunch of threads doing a full power, 24 hour, no toilet, no shower 5 week accounting course. I thought ZHA was bringing down the Bætylus, but I never really looked into it very deeply.
>>
>>19426380
>I was talking about the mirror and mask initiation
OH, for the Chain Empowerment on the Crook'd Path.
Yeah, no, I've got know clue.
I know it's short, like tenish pages.

Clues here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGdMxxpeljU
>>
>>19426398
Fuck it, I'm just going to throw the Birth-Rite of Gnosis together with the Seven Dedications unto Exile and the parts of Pyramidos I like and call it an evening in the woods.
>>
>>19426415
>Seven Dedications unto Exile
Compare to the work of Karl's Wain in the Grimoire of the Golden Toad.
>>
Do you ever see other mages or wizards when you're riding the astral wave?

I have a tendency to spot Alan Moore in these states at the oddest times, though he's always smiling at me very warmly. It's like he's waving at me from the other side of the landscape of my consciousness.
>>
Is this shit real?
>>
>>19426430
No (yes).
>>
File: F0U.jpg (59KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
F0U.jpg
59KB, 500x642px
>>19426430

If you want it to be, yes. If you don't want it to be, no. All existence is subjective -- Find your own answers within instead of wasting everyones time asking for answers that you won't accept anyway.
>>
>>19423455
>>19423471
>>19423473
>>19423479
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
File: SigillvmDeiAmath.png (243KB, 447x507px) Image search: [Google]
SigillvmDeiAmath.png
243KB, 447x507px
Hello all, I just came across the Sigillum Dei, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything more about it. The wikipedia page says that that it "allowed the initiated magician to have power over all creatures except Archangels, but usually only reserved for those who can achieve the blessed vision of God and angels (beatific visionary)."

Does anyone know what it means that its power is reserved for those who can acheive the "blessed vison of God and angels"?

Also, the wikipedia said that the oldest description of it came is in the Liber iuratus, and I was wondering if that one is in Ape's MEGA library. If it is, could you please where, I'm not really sure how to navigate the library.
>>
>>19426486
>could you please where
lol whoops, I mean could you please tell me where
>>
>>19426486
>Does anyone know what it means that its power is reserved for those who can acheive the "blessed vison of God and angels"?
This could mean many things. For now assume K&C with the Holy Guardian Angel and/or Mastery of the individual components of the Enochian system.

Peterson has a new version of Iuratus, and I MIGHT have a different but equally decent translation, lemme poke around.
>>
>>19426502
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>19426486
Yup it was in the Enochian folder.
https://mega.nz/#!ZBoVECYD!FX2zH_L6JcfsNtyb9hjAodFPoz60Q9w9YPkuwYyH-rw

Critical edition in Latin. Use google translate if you gotta. It can handle maybe fifteen pages at a time, possibly less.

If you want English then you're gonna need to trade your worthless shekels for Peterson's valuable tomes.
>>
>>19426502
>>19426513
Cool, thank you very much.
>>
File: solar-eclipse.jpg (431KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
solar-eclipse.jpg
431KB, 1200x750px
Hey faggots.

Calculate the gematria of ליקוי
Shit brix.
>>
>>19426319
>I'd rather get my hands on all 8k pages of Exegesis, but alas.
but Dick loves paul!
>>
>>19426561
The cognates are worrying enough.
>>
>>19426577
The vast majority of that 8k pages is devoted to the Yi King, a far more interesting subject than Pauline Christism.
>>
>>19426561
>Emiko-chan
You're really on to something there!
>>
>>19426581
>The vast majority of that 8k pages is devoted to the Yi King, a far more interesting subject than Pauline Christism.
wow, i read a completely non-representative sampling of 40 odd pages of autobiography, speculations on the nature of the womans voice who was uploading information into him and a convincing unorthodox reading of the authentic pauline epistles
>>
File: Wong.png (245KB, 467x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wong.png
245KB, 467x267px
I created a dropbox account to start archiving /omg/

I have the past 6 or so generals since July 31st.

They are up in ZIPs if you want, I'll try to keep it current.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n98ccw8vzt0o5ss/AACFJArgdukvMnxJyz3wmvkLa?dl=0
>>
File: IMG_8905.jpg (162KB, 420x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8905.jpg
162KB, 420x799px
>>19426561
Lmaoooo IN LEO TOO
>>
>>19425679

The whole point of the enochian keys is to open the 49 gates, so yes the First key does open its gate.

There really isn't any room for debate on the matter, its key to gebofal. Now do the keys have other uses and purposes outside of this sure. But the opening of the 49 is the purpose of the 48 keys.

>19424402

The tower was designed to be a way to easily communicate with the spirits of dead magicians, so you grasped some of it very lightly, I made it as such as a way of going about thungs without having to evoke to make it easier for the novice.

As you can see you grasped some the aspects but couldn't quite make it. I recommend doing it more, its fun no?
>>
>>19424893
A sick concert

https://youtu.be/Pv076IBDg9E
>>
>>19426561
>Calculate the gematria of ליקוי
godamnit.
Come what may, NOT gonna change horses mid stream.
>>
I find myself drawn towards GD. Is self-initiation of any value or should I aim for one in a temple? Does it even matter?
>>
>>19426664
>The whole point of the enochian keys is to open the 49 gates, so yes the First key does open its gate.

Not really and I'm still unsure which key you believe to be the first.

>There really isn't any room for debate on the matter

There is, if you're familiar with Enochian.
>>
>>19426718
Chumbley calls self initiation "solitary initiation," making the point that even though there's no other human being in the room, you're not doing it to your self. You're not the one doing the initiating.
>>
>>19426664
>The tower was designed to be a way to easily communicate with the spirits of dead magicians,
how does that work?
>so you grasped some of it very lightly...As you can see you grasped some the aspects but couldn't quite make it.
no, i'm not really sure what you mean
>I recommend doing it more, its fun no?
It was fun
>>
>>19426616
Neat, I think I'll scroll through some older ones.
>>
>>19426581
Ape or anyone knowledgable:
Which of these would be the "best" (considering I don't have $200 for the Kratom resin)

https://www.shamansgarden.com/search.aspx?searchterm=kratom

For ritual use, of course. Thanks.
>>
>>19426741

Interesting. Then is there anything a normal practitioner cannot achieve by himself without extreme effort or skill?
>>
>>19426805

No.
>>
>>19426783

Kratom is shit, would recommend the HBWR seeds, or mimosas if your willing to extract. Can also get the caapi + mimosa and make ayahuasca but i wouldnt recomend that to anyone unless they have done several psychedelics or their doing it under a shaman.

Fly agarics are powerful but uncomfortable.
>>
>>19426840
Are you implying I'm trying to take kratom to trip? It's like, hey, sorry we don't have any beer, here's a crackpipe instead. I already have plenty of HBW seeds, thanks.
>>
>>19426805
here's the actual quote

>
>
MH: Do you recognise the concept of ‘self-initiation’ or ‘self-dedication’ as a legitimate
act or process for those who cannot or do not want to work within a coven structure and
wish to follow the path of a solitary practitioner?
AC: Yes, I do, but I prefer to use the term ‘solitary initiation’. I think ‘self-initiation’ is
something of a misnomer; initiation is always a matter of relation and transformation,
whether that be between Prentice and Master or Aspirant and Deity. One initiates the
other and the relations between both are transformed to a new status, usually through the
transmission of new kinds of knowledge to the initiand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuvp--cbPk

Source interview
http://www.devserenity.com/books/Interview%20with%20Andrew%20Chumbley.pdf
>>
>>19426843

I didn't imply anything other then Kratom being shit, which it is. If you want something for ritualistic purposes then what I listed are the best choices.

If you just want a weak opiate like high then knock yourself out.
>>
>>19426884
>implying I didn't add that so as to not post off-topic
>implying I haven't been on IV opiates for years
>implying pain manages itself

That's ok, I'll go find some salt to pound.
>>
>>19426664
You fucked up.
>>
>>19426903
Internet suggests borneo or Bali strains for pain.
>>
>>19426903

>If you just want a weak opiate like high then knock yourself out.

Maybe don't lie in your posts and people won't misunderstand.

I don't care what goes into your body but Kratom isn't going to do a lick of shit if you have actual pain that requires actual opiates.

If your lying again and just a druggy who wants to get off opiates then best of luck to you. That's about the only thing Kratom has a use for.
>>
>>19426943
>Kratom isn't going to do a lick of shit if you have actual pain that requires actual opiates.

This is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>19426783
You're taking kratom to trip. Spiritual purposes are still tripping. It's shit for everything and ape is a junkie so you can't trust him. Just grow psicubes and call it a day unless you're an organic chemist.
>>
>>19426426
Will do. Before I go hunt and play, where did that B.A.O.A.A.N. come from? I could swear I read it in full straight from the horse's mouth, but you also worked at it and came to the same conclusion.
>>
>>19426972
>>19426972
What does
>implying I didn't add that so as to not post off-topic
Even mean again? Something about not autistically evading bans by not getting banned in the first place? Find out, at 11!
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
755KB, 420x314px
>>19426664
>>19426720
I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see this debate continue

>>19426669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEbbyKJ0mk

>>19426561
This is gonna mean changes to my ritual script. I'm having trouble finding one singular "thing" to focus on

>>19426972
>All drugs but the ones I like are bad

people who are pretentious about drugs are worse than people who are pretentious about music
>>
>>19427015
You got your answer. It's shit.
>>
>>19426943

>Huurrrr Duurrr somebody is lying on a Himalayan Yak Milk Cheesemaking forum cuz they R bad druggie trying to con us gud Kriss-chuns

I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience anon. Contrary to what AA and NA have brainwashed you into believing, not everyone who takes substances for pleasure is a worthless member of society. And contrary to whatever mental gymnastics you have put yourself thru, you aren't better than a person who does opiates just because you "only" take non-opiates.

This was written for folks like yourself. I hope you can read it from all the way up there:

https://hermetic.com/spare/anathema
>>
>>19427026
My question:
>Which of these would be best?
My "answer"
>REEE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING WAAHHHH
>>
>>19427021
>I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see this debate continue

We shall see.
>>
Similar note. Anyone here have an experience with using Sinicuichi / Sun Opener in spiritual practices?
>>
>>19426958

What would be bad is encouraging this dude to waste his money.

>>19427035

When did I make that claim? Are you retarded? I take drugs for recreation all the damn time. If you do the same and can't admit your a druggy then your delusional.

Being a benfit to society has nothing to do with it.
>>
>ליקוי

>PehSamekhVauYod "He (God) Gives Increase", Joseph; the entire nation of Israel; the name of the Golem of R.Lowe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_Loew_ben_Bezalel

Netzach Yisrael is an extremely popular read by mystically oriented Zionist Jews

>>19427061

I would generally defer to your understanding because I know about your lineage of scholarship but I wanna see where Asemlen is coming from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exa0CzlCb3Y
>>
>>19427080
Are you non-meme autistic?
>(Poses question)
>"My answer to your question is that you shouldn't look for an answer! You should ask my question instead of your question!"

Can this be eaten:

https://www.legalherbalshop.com/trichocereus-pachanoi.html
Or do you need the actual buttons?
>>
>>19427080
>>19427104
Also, no, I don't refer to myself as a "druggy" any more than I refer to myself as "consumer of food," "person who sleeps," or "individual who enjoys enjoyable things."
>>
>>19427104
>Can this be eaten:
>https://www.legalherbalshop.com/trichocereus-pachanoi.html

Yes, it can also be made into a tea or extracted.
>>
>>19427104
You asked about kratom and the overwhelming consensus among people who have done it is that it is shit, don't waste your time figuring out which iteration of shit is the least shit because you can't afford the fancy shit. Do something with that.
>>
>>19426923
>Bali strains
>>19426903
Meng da. White and red.

>>19426943
>Kratom isn't going to do a lick of shit
I dunno mate my last online order was p. potent.

>>19426972
>ape is a junkie
[citation missing]

>>19427021
>people who are pretentious about drugs are worse than people who are pretentious about music
Drug snobs are the literal worst of the worst. I'd rather get bitched at by an sXe kid half my age than listen to drug snobs.

>>19427080
>I take drugs for recreation all the damn time
Neat, so do the rest of us.
Taking a weak opioid compound a few times a month is no different. In any case real actual opium has temple uses; see Newar Buddhism. Not sure why kratom should be off the table, exactly.
>>
>>19427125
>https://www.legalherbalshop.com/trichocereus-pachanoi.html
>>19427125
A quick acidification extract SHOULD work here.

>>19427126
>among people who have done it is that it is shit
Except the three people kindly asking you to tone down the sperg-gasm a notch or two and that it's the weed of opioids
>>
>>19427125
>>19427144
Gracias.
>>
>>19427126
>"because you can't afford the fancy shit"
>DUDEBRO lmao why are you smoking weed? Are you like, too poor to buy LSD-6 or something?
>>
>>19427178
High power kratom isn't even expensive.
>>
>>19427178
>doesn't synthesize his own Soma through ancient texts and trial and error
Fucking plen
>>
>>19427104

I answered his question Kratom is shit, and I listed a few other drugs that would be better for the stated "ritualistic" purposes. Blame the dude who lied in his post about what he was trying to avhieve.

>>19427111

I didn't ask what you call yourself. If you can't admit to being a consumer of food or a people who sleeps then your as delusional as the people who think their jesus.
>>
>>19427186
I know. I just ordere a bunch of 15x resin for $15. What kinda dosage do you suppose can be gotten out of 28g dried pachanoi?
>>
>>19427085
>>ליקוי
>>PehSamekhVauYod "He (God) Gives Increase", Joseph; the entire nation of Israel; the name of the Golem of R.Lowe

Joseph, the tsaddik, yesod in harmony with malkah and zeir anpin. the sun and moon lined up with the earth. Fits the eclipse, plus the biroco stuff I don't know about but which is definitely some more male and female in union stuff. am i doing it right?
>>
>>19427190
I didn't ask you to sperg out, but here we are. While you're at it, don't use the possessive form of "your" when tell someone "YOU ARE retarded". It's a bad look for ya.
>>
>>19427195
>28g dried pachanoi
I have no clue what the alkaloid content on that shit is.

At 1.8% (being generous) we're looking at I dunno like a half gram of actionable substance. Maybe one big dose, or two on the low end of 'normal'.
>>
>>19427220
Just about what I expected. I never realized dmt and other compounds than mesc. are found in some of these cactuses.
>>
File: Joseph_dreams_of_wheat[1].jpg (64KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_dreams_of_wheat[1].jpg
64KB, 500x393px
>>19427203
>In Rabbinic tradition Joseph is considered the ancestor of another Messiah called "Mashiach ben Yosef". He will wage war against the evil forces alongside Mashiach ben David and die in combat with the enemies of God and Israel.

I would argue eclipse mysteries are more distinctly Messianic than generally Hierophantic in the Judeo-Christian tradition
>the sun and moon lined up with the earth

You're missing the "Shadow" element which is generally concealed in Kabbalistic doctrine. Consider what Kaplan means when he says
"The Kabbalists teach that the letters of the Tetragrammaton, YHV, only pertain to the Universe of Rectification. In the Universe of Chaos (Tohu), the divine name consisted of the letters AMSh."
Open perception to the Universe of Chaos is considered to the the first step in Kabbalistic initiation. AMSh is said to conceal the mystery of what makes the tree "whole" (uniting of zeir anpin with arich anpin). Luria says the work of the Kabbalist is the reification of the "Shards" left over after the creation of the Universe shattered Tohu. Pretty much everything I just stated is based entirely on Lurianic Kabbalah actually
>>
This pictured compound “MDMM4” is closely related to both the cactus alkaloid carnegine and the opium poppy alkaloid hydrocotarnine. Shulgin had a long standing fascination with the structural convergences in cactus and poppy isoquinolines, but the compound also bears a strong resemblance to the goldenseal alkaloid hydrastin and its semisynthetic derivative hydrastinine. Notably, it was the medical utility of hydrastinine as a hemostatic agent that inspired Merk to first synthesise MDMA in 1912. Shulgin sometimes used MDMM4 as an example when lecturing about his research process; the compound was not an answer to a question per se, but a stepping stone in his gradual exploration of structures that bridge various chemical and pharmacological classes. It is possible that Shulgin chose not to ingest MDMM4 due to its structural similarity to the endogenous neurotoxin salsolinol and so its activity remains unknown.
>>
>>19427207

I'm just replying to the idiotic points you bring up, not "sperging out".

>>19427129

>I dunno mate my last online order was p. potent

As a painkiller? Never heard someone tell me Kratom was a worthy alternative to their necessary pain meds.

>Neat, so do the rest of us.

Wasn't an attempt to brag, just pointing out I wasn't using druggy as an insult, or implying they are worthless to society.

>In any case real actual opium has temple uses; see Newar Buddhism. Not sure why kratom should be off the table, exactly.

I'll check into this, first time I've heard about opium used like that.
>>
So how do you guys conciliate the occult with UFOs/aliens?

Are aliens also affected by spirits and stuff? What do you think?
>>
>>19427278
http://www.cvltnation.com/middle-eastern-witchcraft-talisman-art-depicting-djinns-lovers/
>>
>>19427311
>http://www.cvltnation.com/middle-eastern-witchcraft-talisman-art-depicting-djinns-lovers/

hmmmmm
>>
>>19427318
Dat Durga tho
>>
>>19427310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTZFLgUYew
>>
>>19427359
Wtf am I watching
>>
>>19427272
>He will wage war against the evil forces alongside Mashiach ben David and die in combat with the enemies of God and Israel.
and be reborn like the phoenix, the only animal that didn't eat of the tree of good and evil. Thanks for your reply!
>>
File: PkGzL7Q.png (106KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
PkGzL7Q.png
106KB, 1334x750px
>>19427373
An interview with Comrade High Communicator of the Intergalactic Worker's League.
>>
>>19427337
thats not durga
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>19427416
Fug I wish Stellaris had custom flag support. I would love to be an inter galactic Posadist league rescuing the workers of the Galaxy from aristocratic parasites
>>
>>19427416
>space communists
Exterminatus when?
>>
>>19427481
>t. colluding colludovich
>>
>>19427416
>>19427481
Gas the space commies
Space war now
>>
>>19427536
>>19427508
>>19427501
>mfw they get wiped out in a nuclear firestorm while I'm in my bunker waiting on the Space Comrades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_THeAXe9w
>>
>>19427536
>Gas the space commies
>Not throwing them out a space helicopters airlock
Anon pls.
>>
>>19427654
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the only thing you're waiting on is bits of charred debris...
>>
File: A0ZZMWY.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
A0ZZMWY.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
>>19427675
>the only thing you're waiting on is bits of charred debris...
Everybody's waiting on something.
Why not wait on conditions that could actually create communism on one planet via a revolutionary vanguard from outside the borders of history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3CNA8dZiEA
>>
File: mind_reading.jpg (155KB, 560x357px) Image search: [Google]
mind_reading.jpg
155KB, 560x357px
>>19427693
>93
Because the conditions I'm waiting on at this point are one standard deviation LESS absurd than Daddy Trump saving the Whyte Race or a full reversion to ethnotribalism or the DNC uncucking itself.
>>
>>19427715
>Because the conditions I'm waiting on at this point are one standard deviation LESS absurd than Daddy Trump saving the Whyte Race or a full reversion to ethnotribalism or the DNC uncucking itself.

I mean...are you going full blown muh Pledian/Arcturian/Sirian/Cassiopediane/etc love n light tier retard?
>>
>>19427672
https://youtu.be/l7b9hL4-KUI
>>
File: bluerose.png (109KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bluerose.png
109KB, 300x300px
>>19427722
>Sirians
Hol up nigga.
>implying Sirians would EVER ally themselves with that kind of scum
>implying Sirians don't have a serious axe to grind with space pinkos
>implying Sirians don't unflinchingly support self-determination across the fucking galaxy
>>
>>19427728
Laura Roslin for earth prez 2020
>>
>>19427654
>my bunker
Is your double-wide shielded from radiation?

>Why not wait on conditions that could actually create communism on one planet via a revolutionary vanguard from outside the borders of history?
Because that would make me an idiot.
>>
>>19427741
>double-wide
That would explain all the wood paneling.
>>
File: 1499056257751.jpg (670KB, 1512x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1499056257751.jpg
670KB, 1512x1524px
>>19427715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPO4eohy8Es
>>
>>19427736
>implying the denizens of the Astron Argon didn't pass along the mysteries of the initiatic schools to break the back of monarchist/church control of the means of education

>>19427737
Word.

>>19427741
Actually with as tucked away from civ as I am it'd be a serious gamble as to whether or not I'd even get fallout in small and medium payload projections, depending on time of year/atmospheric conditions.

>>19427753
Nigga my first family homes were festooned in that shit, but I grew up remembering when wood paneling was on the exteriors of cars. Shit don't change much down here; more places out here have painted over it rather than remove.
>>
>>19427779
>tucked away

As opposed to me, who lives basically on top of the fucking government. Gon' die for sure. It's kinda nice though in that I don't even have to worry about bugging out. I'll just fry instantly.
>>
>>19427779
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM
>>
>>19427806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
>>
>>19427806
https://youtu.be/UvTv-I2Y390
>>
>Lumiel
>>
File: 15.jpg (124KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
124KB, 440x500px
Yo imma let Yahweh finish, but I just wanted to say Eris is the best creation god out there of all time.
>>
>>19427813
Man, I'm gonna have to get more music from you.
You know some sweet tunes.
>>
>>19427819
>>19427813
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502469022059.webm

>>19427822
Uhuh. What about it?

>>19427823
Hail Eris.
>>
>>19427779
>Actually with as tucked away from civ as I am
We are not THAT tucked away here Ape. You and I would be vaporized like the rest...

>Shit don't change much down here; more places out here have painted over it rather than remove.
LOL, ain't that the truth.
>>
>>19427823
I like the perceivable vigor with which that snake is deep throating its own tail, I'll give a hail Eris to that
>>
>>19427832
>What about it?
It's a road I've avoided going down for a decade.
>>
>>19427833
>We
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeKrEd0low
There's a very short list of people who would say that. Odds are not in your favor for that being a good thing.

>You and I would be vaporized like the rest...
I mean really it would take some harsh winds from the NW in a rather specific angle to get a haze cloud unless we're talking some serious Stalker tier payloads.

>ain't that the truth
It's why I shoulda never come back, frankly.
>>
File: Adonai ha-Aretz.jpg (34KB, 237x320px) Image search: [Google]
Adonai ha-Aretz.jpg
34KB, 237x320px
>>19427846
All roads lead to Kabbala and all Earth is in Malkut.

Who else did you think Adonai ha Aretz was, exactly? You don't ascend into Tifaret. You pull Tifaret to you. See: Lust in the Thoth deck.
>>
>>19427854
>>
>>19427863
You know, I never really got how theban script was supposed to be "easier" to carve into stone.
Those curves are fucking hard.
>>
>>19427854
There's oneiric initiation in text and theory and then there is meeting walking, talking, deep dark fantasies and noping the fuck out from that hot, oh so very wrong blast of Otherness. I feel another one coming on and I think this time I'm ready.
>>
https://youtu.be/u1XMhdAGDgc

More apocolypse chunes
>>
File: handed.gif (747KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
handed.gif
747KB, 550x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKUFiZg3qc

Think about how resilient a bubble of air is underwater.
Did you ever see a bubble at the bottom of a glass of water you were drinking?
Did you ever think "wow bubbles are pretty badass for holding up under all that water"?.
It makes much more sense that we are a giant air bubble in a giant ocean of water.
>>
>>19427883
Check out "end-of-days" over here.
>>
>>19427889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CD4AKsMo_M
>>
>>19427892
>t. Mind blown but bubbles

https://youtu.be/ig0ENGq7AZk
>>
>>19427896
*by, god damn
played myself
>>
File: srs wyzrd bsns.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
srs wyzrd bsns.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>19427892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cflJbAvVVDM

>>19427896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTNMzHRZHTw
>>
>>19427848
>There's a very short list of people who would say that.
Yes, and?

>Odds are not in your favor for that being a good thing.
Really? Why is that?

>It's why I shoulda never come back, frankly.
You are a very emotional person with poor impulse control. The feelings will be the same, no matter where you go. This place is home.

Stop being so defensive, there is nothing to stress about.
>>
File: 1412986421942.jpg (176KB, 612x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412986421942.jpg
176KB, 612x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8SQsQA5pEs

>>19427908
I hear the proof, petty formula never amuses me.

>>19427896
Just remember that the more ordered the system is, the more chaotic it will be when it implodes. Have hope brother, where there is life there is hope.
>>
File: RAW.jpg (11KB, 189x300px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.jpg
11KB, 189x300px
Current mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNt3W7NtgY
>>
>>19427932
>Really? Why is that?
I guess you're not as familiar as you imply, otherwise you'd have a really clear idea of 'why'.

>You are a very emotional person with poor impulse control.
Thank you for the psychoanalysis of an act undertaken over a decade ago to keep my hand from being shattered by family. Also I doubt anyone who actually matters in my life would characterize my discipline as such, seeing as how often I'm the sober one while people around me are totaling their cars, stealing from family, or worse.

>The feelings will be the same no matter where
Yeah, but I ain't leaving on account of my feelings, I'm leaving on account of there being fuckall for work and limited options for sane company.

>There's nothing to stress about
Again, indication you're not particularly familiar.
>>
>>19427977
https://youtu.be/6ig-RShZ6m4
>>
>>19428023
>Zevon
Ain't seen that name in a long minute.
>>
>>19428023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W1MPxLy4rg
>>
>>19428028
https://youtu.be/awhGI0_o90s
>>
>>19427981
Where you moving to Ape?
>>
>>19428050
https://youtu.be/awhGI0_o90s
https://youtu.be/gATJD0yyM3Q
>>
>>19427981
>magic ain't helping pay the bills
>magic ain't helping find a job
>magic ain't helping improve family life
>magic ain't helping deal with the people around me

Maybe if you spent less time on silly shit, your life would be better.
>>
File: wizzerd.jpg (77KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
wizzerd.jpg
77KB, 533x800px
>>19428565
>magic ain't helping
Maybe you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (45KB, 499x328px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
45KB, 499x328px
Ya'll need to depolarize, realign them chakras, and smudge the fuck up.
>>
As someone who knows very little about this shit, what is the difference between spirits of the Goetia and of the Enochian system? I know the latter claim to be angels, but is there really any difference?
>>
Alot of rituals seem to allow personal alterations if it 'feels right'.
But how are you supposed to differentiate good intuition from foolish impulses in magical operations?
>>
File: zen-rock-garden.jpg (291KB, 468x356px) Image search: [Google]
zen-rock-garden.jpg
291KB, 468x356px
>>19428565
>>magic ain't helping pay the bills
>>magic ain't helping find a job
>>magic ain't helping deal with the people around me
Actually it is.

>>19430497
777/other correspondances.

>>19430494
If the universe is a zen garden, then the plants are lemegeton/goetia, whereas the Enochian angels are the monks tending the sand.
>>
>>19423602
Try ancestor worship (if you wish)
and work backwards when you find new terms
(worked for me)
>>
>>19430494

Same species. There's not a single bit of difference, except goetia entities got cut off from daddy's credit card whereas enochian entities did not.
>>
>>19430494

With effort and common sense, you can strike a reasonable bargain with a Goet. Enochian critters have their own agenda. They make you a part of their agenda because it suits their purposes.

>>19430568
>If the universe is a zen garden, then the plants are lemegeton/goetia, whereas the Enochian angels are the monks tending the sand.

Shweet.
>>
>>19430663
>They make you a part of their agenda because it suits their purposes.
Then why ever deal with them? I have mainly read horror stories and warnings upon warnings about messing with Enochian.
>>
>>19430877
>Then why ever deal with them?

Why indeed?

It's a very powerful system, in the right hands, and can be richly rewarding, at least for some. For everyone else, it's rather like a honey pot.
>>
>>19427715
>protection against having your mind read
That *should* fall under 4th, 5th, 9th amendments to US constitution. Not that anyone uses that thing for anything except waving like a flag, anymore (LEL like what even is the tenth amendment, broham?). Also, I guess that only covers legal right to redress matters in such a case where the mind reader was admittedly acting on behalf of the state.
>>
File: 28fae1eae3e98ff9731e099604185717.jpg (622KB, 1024x1599px) Image search: [Google]
28fae1eae3e98ff9731e099604185717.jpg
622KB, 1024x1599px
Bump.
>>
>>19427981
>while people around me are totaling their cars, stealing from family, or worse.
Amen, brother. I just stopped being one of those types of people fairly recently. It feels good to have one's desires under one's thumb, rather than the other way around.
>>
>>19428102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Id-Ga5P00
>>
>>19431060
>"One think about knowing that you're dying it that it keeps reminding you you're alive...so it's no time to pass up a party!"
~Warren Zevon
>>
>>19431055
Pretty. What deck is that?
>>
>>19430660
~t. Someone who has never done Enochian
It's not even CLOSE to a similar procedure as Lemegeton. it's not performed in a similar manner, and it does different things. I daresay nobody ever opened an un-banishable portal during a Lemegeton evocation.
>>
>>19431078
Ina Auderieth tarot.
>>
>>19431106
I saw, see... It's someone's artwork; but not for mass production? I'd love to see a completed set. Also, I like that Hermetic aesthetic
>>
File: IMG_9754.jpg (63KB, 708x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9754.jpg
63KB, 708x759px
It's a thelemic holiday y'all. In keeping with this whole union of the sun and moon theme, it's the feast for the First Night of the Beast and his Bride
https://hermetic.com/dionysos/aug12
>>
>>19431060
>>19431076

Did you see his last Letterman appearance, where he confirmed he was dying? They were good friends through Warren's career https://youtu.be/r3KK6CJfZ8c
>>
>>19431145
Thanks for the reminder! Can you believe I missed two of three days for the Writing of The Book of the Law this year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnyMUpPdVqw

>me rebuking myself

I've been hesitant to mention this to anyone I know, but after the one invocation I DID do, the next day there was a weird UFO looking thing in broad daylight. It wasn't a drone or plane..it looked like some kind of bionic pterodactyl. And I don't buy into this New Age "UFO summoning" and in fact the only UFOs I have seen were only UFOs because I don't know much about aviation...this was...something else entirely. Anyone else have something like this happen? Any insights as to what causes weird things after certain operations? I was of the impression that if an operation is done correctly the only phenomena that should manifest are the willed results.
>>
>>19431156
>https://hermetic.com/dionysos/aug12

I did but only on YT not live. I was a bit young at the time. Here's a song Hunter apparently wrote the lyrics to and sang on. Have you heard the album "My Ride's Here"? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it has a fucking all-star cast of musicians that got together to make Warren's last album with him. That's something I admire so much...the dude found out he didn't have long, and kicked into high fucking gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m31P_yMIw4M
>>
>>19431156

>Well I can saw a woman in two, but you won't wanna look in the box when I'm through. I can make a love disappear, for my next trick I'll need a volunteer
Thompson and Zevon both had very similar senses of humor, both enjoyed shooting and blowing stuff up...

Which reminds me, does anyone here know of a good, legal source for incendiary targets?
>>
>>19431160
>bionic pterodactyl
This sounds similar to Ape's experience, you should ask him when he pops in here.
>>
Is tesseract magick dangerous and uncontrollable as they say?
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (114KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
114KB, 687x960px
Bump
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (476KB, 990x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
476KB, 990x597px
>>19431404
Fuck. Also yes, don't do it if you're a noob
>>
File: IMG_1329.jpg (95KB, 389x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
95KB, 389x561px
>>19431405
>>
File: tumblr_nozs80za231ssnktoo2_540.jpg (80KB, 517x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nozs80za231ssnktoo2_540.jpg
80KB, 517x810px
thoughts on Billy Brujo's intro to Enochian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWpE1FyhO4Y

He's usually pretty good at explaining concepts at the beginner level. Skip to 2:40 if you dont want to hear the beginning ramble
>>
>>19431410
>Some say that Tesseract jumping is a better version of suicide, and should only be undertaken in the same circumstances. Some say it is habit forming and leads to permanent tourist syndrome toward any universe one finds oneself in.

This is from Multidimensional Magick by Frater 137
>>
>>19431404
>>19431451
Sounds like BS.
>>
>>19431341
Hmm I think I remember him saying something like that, but I thought he said it was a cryptid-esque gribbly or something. Thanks!
>>
>>19431410
Do you think a n00b would be able to fill in the blanks? Or is it like, "fill in *just* enough of the blanks to fuck things up"?
>>
File: 1492136970509.jpg (254KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492136970509.jpg
254KB, 706x960px
>>19431474
As in like you shouldn't even attempt it without years of visualization practice and a pretty significant knowledge of the esoteric nature of Hebrew letters
>>
>>19431501
I'm not even the original anon you were talking to...but I'm curious like, what would happen if someone who only had about a year under their belt did it? What about someone with decent magical background, but who doesn't know the attributions of the Hebrew letters to the tesseract? Or like,what would be the difference between a person such as you described attempting to work out the attributions on the fly, verses someone who is a magickal n00b but very skilled in Meditative qabalah and works out the attributions on the fly?
>>
>>19431522
>what would happen if someone who only had about a year under their belt did it?

I doubt it would work

>What about someone with decent magical background, but who doesn't know the attributions of the Hebrew letters to the tesseract?

then you wouldn't be doing the tesseract

>Or like,what would be the difference between a person such as you described attempting to work out the attributions on the fly, verses someone who is a magickal n00b but very skilled in Meditative qabalah and works out the attributions on the fly?

I'm not sure what you mean. Ebony implies that he tried other correspondences and permutations and they all went pretty disastrously
>>
>>19431539
>"then you wouldn't be doing the tesseract"
>"implies that he tried other correspondences and permutations"
Sounds to me like he was still "doing the tesseract," despite not using the "right" attributions.
>I'm not sure what you mean. Ebony implies that he tried other correspondences and permutations and they all went pretty disastrously
This I guess...you seemed to be implying that there were a whole ration of variables that could result in a wide variety of outcomes, so that's what i was trying to figure out. I guess i'm asking, "what are the various potential "negative" outcomes of someone fucking up the tesseract working?
>>
Requirements:
Either one large standing stone roughly in the standard shape of a double cube altar, or five smaller stones about 1ft square. Chalk/powders in the elemental colors. One white cloth. The Smaragdina Stone. One lock to a door that cannot open. One key to a lover’s broken heart. A broken chain. DV. Marriage Vessel. Full altar compliment.

PROCEDURE:
>Rites of the First Cricle
Barberous Names.
Summoning Unto the Rite.
Black Earth.
Mysterium of the Enclosures or Mooring the Circles of Theophany with the Stinger-Nail.

>Rites of the Second Circle
Evoking the Tongue of the Devourer.
Staying the Course of Helios.
Chant of the Fallen Altarstone.
Evoking the Fourwise Cube.
Unchaining the Sidereal Voice.
Severing the Leg of Thuban.
Unbolting the Gates of Liminality.

>Rites of the Third Circle
Rememberance of the Poison Tail
Charm for Loosening the Course of Helios
?
?
Theralia
>>
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
>>
>>19431522
>works out the attributions on the fly
What does that mean?

Ebony lists several cautionary examples in that book you've got there. Ranging from basic shit like glass breaking all the way up to "uh if you go somewhere where the atmosphere isn't oxygen you should jump back." That's sort of where he hits a level where I can't tell if he's kidding or if I'm just not anywhere near as good at magick as him.

I tried it fairly early on in my magickal career and had a weird but very minor consequence. It undid itself after a year.
>>
>>19431592
>on the fly- "while in motion or progress"
Where can those be found? Thanks!
>>
>>19431597
By this I mean how do you "figure out attributions on the fly" because that sort of seems synonomous with "I haven't managed to memorize correspondences but I do like to make shit up," but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>19431584
Which of these rites are gonna be specifically timed for the eclipse you think?
>>
>>19431448

I don't take Enochian Chess or DuQuette seriously, so it's poisoned for me from the outset. He's not entirely wrong and though I'm not impressed I've sadly seen much worse.

>>19431592
>That's sort of where he hits a level where I can't tell if he's kidding or if I'm just not anywhere near as good at magick as him.

Must we choose?

I saw Ebony point his finger at some drunk's back and the man collapsed like a marionette with its strings cut. You don't have any idea what's possible until you've seen someone do it.l
>>
>>19431623
>Must we choose?

U right. That's a fun story. I liked that anecdote about Gizmo from your book too. Funny. Love a good magickal prankster.
>>
>>19431607
I dunno. Please refer to >>19431554
>a whole ration of variables that could result in a wide variety of outcomes, so that's what i was trying to figure out. I guess i'm asking, "what are the various potential "negative" outcomes of someone fucking up the tesseract working?

This is just me speculating. I don't fall under any of these categories, personally. However, from a linguistic perspective, I don't see how "determining attributions as you go( because remember, this is the hypothetical individual with "years of visualization practice and a pretty significant knowledge of the esoteric nature of Hebrew letters" but whose hypothetical knowledge hypothetically stops short of knowledge of the attributions of the tesseract) can be taken as "too lazy to memorize 777"? Holy hell, I had no idea I was about to befuddle and mystify the great wyzyrds and miss-ticks of /omg/ with what appeared to be a few straightforward (albeit not well elucidated)questions.
>>
How do I stop being a dilettante who hoards information and occasionally breaks things by accident and start being someone who accomplishes beneficial things and on purpose.
>>
>>19431612
Summoning at first obscuration.
Staying the course as it starts to get dark.
Probably gonna move the Chant of the Altarstone to be at full occultation, as I ca'nt see Enclosures, Tongue, and Chat taking that long
Loosening at about the three hour mark if you're under the path of totality.

This gives roughly an hour (just under) for each circle of the Blood Acre.
>>
>>19431642
>learn more than the superficial
>commit
>the rest should follow naturally
>>
>>19431639
Well, mate, I WAS gonna link you to the manuscript for Tesseract.

Guess I can spend my time doing something more productive.

>>19431642
It always starts with yoga.
>>
>>19431648
>ca'nt see Enclosures, Tongue, and Chat
I need to hit this coffee harder.
Can't and Chant.
>>
>>19431654
I kind of liked the idea of you having a chat, seemed nice and casual, spoke to my aquarian sensibilities
>>
>>19431639
The fuck are you on about, the attributions of the tesseract are geometric and relational in nature to each other, the specific construction Ebony came up with was the only way to make it "stable"

you don't have to be a dick

>This gives roughly an hour (just under) for each circle of the Blood Acre.

I thought there were two? I've been studying Chumbley hard for a bit now and I still feel like I have so much to learn
>>
>>19431662
>I thought there were two
Black Earth/etc. in the South Circle.
Main rite shit in the North.
Return to the South for closure.

Three circles like starting at the interior of an 8 with a full revolution when you return where you started.

Go look at the summaries for the rites, they're divided into three. Opening, main, return.
>>
File: IMG_9792.jpg (39KB, 299x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9792.jpg
39KB, 299x342px
>>19431654
>I need to hit this coffee harder
Here this'll help, from Crowley's John. St. John -

“O coffee! By the mighty Name of Power do I invoke thee, consecrating thee to the Service of the Magic of Light. Let the pulsations of my heart be strong and regular and slow! Let my brain be wakeful and active in its supreme task of self-control! That my desired end may be effected through Thy strength, Adonai, unto Whom be the Glory for ever! Amen without lie, and Amen, and Amen of Amen.”
>>
>>19431681
>John. St. John
That text evokes all manner of feels now that I've literally retraced those steps self initiating to my own script based on ThROA.
>>
File: dragon_world[2].jpg (18KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_world[2].jpg
18KB, 177x278px
>>19431674
That actually clears up a lot of confusion. I love the whole "jump over the fire separating the circles" thing, that sort of hyperliminality really gets me

>>19431681
I need to remember this when I absent mindedly consume caffeine
>>
>>19431652

God forbid I take exception to the blatant retardation on display. Or respond to someone in kind. That definitely constitutes the ol' carrot-stick routine. I'll try to bow lower next time.
>>
>>19431704
Not helping your case here brosephus.
>>
>>19431662
Yes, Ebony found attributions that work the best. Not everyone has access to them. I was curious what different types of problems would cause what different types of fuck-ups in performing the tesseract. For purely academic purposes. But it looks like I'm either walking around the edge of what I'm trying to say, or everyone is inferring that I have some kind of ulterior motive or conspiratorial agenda. Or maybe a bit of both. I like this thread but it always amazes me how often simple questions are treated with so much suspicion and/or contempt, and how a request for more info often gets one confronted with "SHOW ME A CITATION PROVING BEYOND A DOUBT THAT THING YOU JUST ASKED ABOUT!?"
>>
>>19431713
What is my case, as you see it?
>>
>>19431723
You're simply being told "get gud w/basics before you try this crackheaded ultra spergomysticism" which really shouldn't be an unreasonable expectation when we're talking about a highly encoded and visually symbolic language being applied in the context of a nonstandard manifold field.
>>
>>19431730
>>19431740
>>
>>19431723
>Not everyone has access to them
if you're vaguely clever with google you most certainly do
>>
>>19431740
But again,
>everyone is inferring that I have some kind of ulterior motive or conspiratorial agenda
Like I came up with some convoluted ruse of asking a series of questions based on a bit of info provided (that the tesseract can go seriously wrong in a number of ways depending on what you fuck up) with the "real" intention of trying to get somebody to GIVE me the attributions. I don't see where folks are getting this from. I will admit my questions seem silly, but it was the best way I could think to phrase my questions in such a way that would elicit as close as possible to the answers I was looking for. I can see, now, that I didn't ask the right questions.
>>
>>19431750
>>19431740
>get gud w/basics
>>
>>19431745
>Finally, re: "Multidimensional Magick," this is a "genuine" Ebony book on tesseract magick, however the /KEYS/ are certainly missing, as Frater 137 planned of course.
Satyr says they must "walk you through it;" Too True.
At the very least think of the CARDINAL DIRECTIONS... when one is 'Building a Tesseract," eventually one is in a 3-D "Temple" Space and let me ask any n00bs who have tried it; "Which DIRECTION do you place WHICH Letter, hmm? And in WHICH ORDER? Does "Heh" go to the North or South or Neither? There are even more complications later and as Ebony Learned all too well, with much personal pain; The Order and Directions matter VERY MUCH ;-) Good Luck and Good Day to you all :*
~t. Avery Kates
>>
>>19431756
What do you define as "basics"? Basics of the tesseract working?
>>
>>19431642
At some point one must put the books down and take up the wand and sword.
All the reading is nothing more than fairy tales until you bring it into your daily life and start living it.
>>19431652
>It always starts with yoga.
Also this.
>>
>>19431756
>>19431501
+a fair bit if Ilyyun if I'm being real
>>19431758
>The problem isn’t how do you get the big universe out of the singularity but how do you put it back in. (Suitcases are that way too)
>>
File: 331676.jpg (27KB, 468x442px) Image search: [Google]
331676.jpg
27KB, 468x442px
>>19431652
>manuscript for Tesseract.
Can I have link?
>>
>>19431607
>memorize correspondences
>>19431639
>777
>>19431501
>visualization practice
>>19431501
>esoteric nature of Hebrew letters
>>19431740
>nonstandard manifolds

We can only hold your hand so hard.
>>
>>19431652

>"something more productive."
>"I was gonna link you to this thing you didn't ask for, but to be more productive I'll just *tell* you about how I was going to link it"
>>
>>19431758
Is this from that thread way back?

I would actually love an answer to "which direction do you place which letter" bit

>>19431766
You can do a 2 birds one stone bit by practicing visualizing Hebrew letters every day, starting from aleph, until you can hold them reliably in your visuospatial sketched
>>
>>19431782
>>19431740
>>19431713
>>19431652
Yep ya caught me. I was trying to squeeze the link to the tesseract manuscript out of you guys, but luckily you suspected my ruse and nipped it in the bud.
>>
>>19431798
Yeah that's an old thread. Thanks. I mean, I don't know what makes anyone think I haven't don't visualization practice, studied qabalah, maintained a ritual schedule for some time. Granted, I could brush up a bit on 777. None of that seems to help me understand how potentially fucked up a tesseract working could go and based on what variables, but as I mentioned earlier it was just a ruse to squeeze arcana out of you folks. Foiled again!

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15392646/
>>
File: IMG_9733.jpg (144KB, 444x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9733.jpg
144KB, 444x631px
Hey familia I got a question- I'm trying to buckle down on some pathworking for the 23rd path on the ToL...does anyone have thoughts on good daily practice towards this end, rituals, even just simply shit like "take more baths" will help me out. I'd also love good written material on ToL pathworking in general, as I haven't really come across anything too extensive on this subject.
>>
>>19431816
>I don't know what makes anyone think I haven't don't visualization practice, studied qabalah, maintained a ritual schedule for some time.
>>19431607
And it was at that point which you proceeded into a PROTRACTED 'tism fit, and at no point did you give any further indication that you had interest in anything other than complaining about how we're all awful for telling you, essentially, to put in the Work, or at least PRETEND to know what you're on about, which you only started to talk about again in the post I'm currently replying to.

Instead we got about twenty posts of accusing us of thinking you're conspiring (which no one did) and that you want to pilfer a manuscript (which I don't particularly care to keep that fucking secret since i pass it around anyway) when in reality I was just gonna try to walk you around some observations I've made from Source.

So ex-fucking-cuse me for thinking my time is better wasted going back to write (>eternally) than helping someone who doesn't wanna tone down the shitpslosions when they're told "slow down there, Scooter".
>>
>>19431826
Practices for that are found in ThROA and the 9th degree papers and in an extended sense the practices between Black Sun and HU.
>>
>>19431858
>ninth degree
Isn't that more Samekh oriented? Or am I reading the degree papers wrong?
>>
>>19431899
I could have sworn one of my texts had the 'gilding of the light' slipped into the upper degree papers but I'm not finding it now.
>>
>>19431940
>gilding of the light

>Now I the son of man Arise and Follow Dead where Asar lies
>>
>>19431962
The original draft of Passing Through had you bound to a cross for the better part of six hours, so maybe start doing Shavasana in that position.

Also Liber HHH

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib341.htm
>>
File: 250px-Pakua_with_frame.svg[1].png (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pakua_with_frame.svg[1].png
11KB, 250x250px
>>19431983
>Shavasana

Creative use of bondage rope is what my filthy mind went to first
>>19431826
I sort of get this from pathworking and research but I dont really understand the difference between the Lunar and the Solar trance, probably owing to my "unclean" state re: Yesod
>>
>>19432000
>Creative use of bondage rope is what my filthy mind went to first
>000
Properly speaking your extended foot SHOULD be tied with a rope and anchored to the altar, with you being stretched out until it's just barely causing discomfort.
>>
>>19432007
I had other ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rtl2PSg4fo
>>
>>19431983
>so maybe start doing Shavasana in that position
You mean hanged man position? If so, I've been doing that. I've also taken to sleeping in that posture.

My vague idealized practice would be for somone to literally just tie my ankle to a tree limb and hang. Logistically inconvenient but seems worth it from my perspective
>>
>>19432067
Go find a nice inversion table.
>>
File: IMG_9793.jpg (45KB, 399x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9793.jpg
45KB, 399x598px
>>19431983
>bound to a cross for the better part of six hours

...see I really like that. Why'd that get taken out it seems tight and initiatory as all hell

>>19432072
yeah. Or inversion asana. There's also always pic related..
>>
File: threadreach[3].jpg (36KB, 333x312px) Image search: [Google]
threadreach[3].jpg
36KB, 333x312px
>>19432017
This is actually mesmerizing and beautful
>>19432067
1 rope on each hand pulled into a cross and 1 connecting your ankle to the altar, kind of stretched out as ape said. That actually sounds really pleasant when I think about it
>>
>>19431160
I remember reading about the Babalon Working and how it was related to some UFO cases. Interesting.
>>
>>19431652
Sup Aoe, I am this anon
>>19431404
>>19431451

I am interested in tesseract magick, but Im not going to put it on practice because I am not ready to do this kind of stuff. Besides the book I have (which I found easily on google) is there more books, accounts and suck to read? The manuscript, I guess is more advanced and to the point, right?
>>
>>19432229
>aoe
Ape*
>>
File: il_fullxfull.1294520923_i810.jpg (653KB, 3000x1995px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1294520923_i810.jpg
653KB, 3000x1995px
I ordered a thing when I was drunk.
>>
File: boudha+thangka+(26+of+52).jpg (541KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
boudha+thangka+(26+of+52).jpg
541KB, 1200x1600px
What deity is this one? It's from a travel blog that gives no names and google didn't find anything either
>>
>>19432373
Red Pukkase
>>
>>19432412
>>
>>19432412
>>19432415
Thanks
>>
>>19431983
>http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib341.htm
Now represent to thyself that this Egg is the Disk of the Sun, setting in the west.
Let it sink into blackness, borne in the bark of heaven, upon the back of the holy cow Hathor. And it may be that thou shalt hear the moaning thereof.
Let it become blacker than all blackness. And in this meditation thou shalt be utterly without fear, for that the blankness that will appear unto thee is a thing dreadful beyond all thy comprehension.
And it shall come to pass that if thou hast well and properly performed this meditation that on a sudden thou shalt hear the drone and booming of a Beetle.
Now then shall the Blackness pass, and with rose and gold shalt thou arise in the East, with the cry of an Hawk resounding in thine ear. Shrill shall it be and harsh.
At the end shalt thou rise and stand in the mid-heaven, a globe of glory. And therewith shall arise the mighty Sound that holy men have likened unto the roaring of a Lion

Boutta work this into my eclipse ritual
>>
Problems w/ the godform cycle of Thelemic Witchcraft:

Ebony pulls in Initiatory godforms (Asi, and rightfully so for Egyptian reconstruction) into a lower hypostate to orchestrate the year. Also, Nephthys is pulled into the 12 where I intended to pair her with Set on the higher rung of Initiatic godforms.

So I either need to decouple Hapi and Ismet from Nephthys and Asi, or I need to figure out a ritual substitution for Set's wife that's NOT Asi in rape...then I'm not sure how to decouple Apep and Asi as it stands anyhow.
>>
>>19431723

Not sure why you'd be so "amazed".

http://deoxy.org/meme/Magusitus
>>
File: trikatrishul[1].jpg (67KB, 569x695px) Image search: [Google]
trikatrishul[1].jpg
67KB, 569x695px
>>19432692
I don't really know what to tell you except "good luck"

that seems complicated and frustrating

>>19432813
stay triggered, friend
>>
File: Trident_white.png (37KB, 713x842px) Image search: [Google]
Trident_white.png
37KB, 713x842px
>>19432692
Fix'd.
Cult of the Downward Trident, indeed.
>>
>>19432839
>>19432845
Zozzle. I look foreward to your email rant
>>
File: IMG_9375.jpg (21KB, 180x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9375.jpg
21KB, 180x279px
>>19432692
You gotta keep nepthys with set imho. Can you give me some macro context here? What are you trying to do.

Also tfw you go to try this "bound ankle bound arms" hanged man posture business and realize your ritual space is fully and perfectly set up for it already. I feel unironically blessed. My ankle feels great. Literally it hasn't felt this good in years, I injured it rock climbing.

Also shout out to myself for being able to tie , and more miraculously untie three limbs without assistance
>>
>>19432866
>>19432856
>>19432866
Well, maybe not quite fixed.
My arrangements are all fucked up.
I got this, in any case. Need to do something other than this shit for an hour or so.
>>
>>19432884
>TIL that the traditional egyptian attributions for the Sons of Horus work better than Ebony's kludge.
>>
File: peac10[1].jpg (39KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
peac10[1].jpg
39KB, 333x250px
>>19432884
Check out this crazy shit:

http://www.crossroads.wild.net.au/wildhunt.htm

My life needs to be like 1000x less boring
>>19432900
I've actually never tried them in a ritual setting
>>
File: 1497999640112.jpg (75KB, 693x657px) Image search: [Google]
1497999640112.jpg
75KB, 693x657px
>>19432927
Uhm, hi there. I'd appreciate if any of you with knowledge can visit my thread.

Tl;dr It's about some color "lights" that fuse in a white light that I saw in a dream where I get killed. I'm trying to see if there's any similar stuff in some culture.

Thanks!
>>
>>19432976
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_nidra
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_body
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambhogak%C4%81ya
>>
>>19432986
Thank you. I was a bit "familiar" with those concepts but I'm not sure if what I saw is the same.

After I die in the dream, my vision focus appears in what looks like a dark cave with water in the bottom.

Then, at that point I see some (I think 5 but maybe more) balls of light of different colors (red, green, yellow, I think orange too, etc) in the top of the "cave". They spin in a circle with more and more speed until they fuse in a "ring" that is white (the colors fuse). Then, after that there was a bright white flash and I start viewing memories from when I was a baby.

They do not arrange like in the dzogchen thigle, where the colors are like in a rainbow, but they are one next to the other in line, as:

"O O O O O O O" (each O being a ball)

they spin horizontally, like absorbing the left/right one
>>
>>19432900
Doesn't ebony attribute them to the ne, nw, se, sw?
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.